PDA

View Full Version : TMNT and Teen Titans

Sonic777
03-01-2007, 06:47 PM
TMNT and teen titans are together in NYC in this RPG.Anything can go and it's an adventure and you can play any charicter from TMNT and Teen Titans.So have fun.

TMNT
Leo:Master chief
Don:Aelia
Mikey:Cowabunga14
Raph:Aelia
Kamejou:Aelia
Susie:Aelia
Shredder:darkness777
Vemix and crocous:darkness777
Reivax:Cowabunga14
Vicky:Master chief
Casy:Comet and me
Kate:Comet and me

Teen Titans
Robin:darkness777
Beast Boy:Aelia
Cyborg:darkness777
Raven:Aelia
Starfire:Aelia
Slade:darkness777

You can add new villians and heros to both of them,have fun.

Aelia
03-01-2007, 06:49 PM
I'll play Beast Boy, Don, Kamejou, and Susie.

Sonic777
03-01-2007, 06:57 PM
Okay,thanks aelia.

Sonic777
03-01-2007, 08:38 PM
(Sorry for double posting but I think we should start.We still need more people.But I think we should at least start.)
Downtown NYC.
Robin checks his mail and finds beast boy."Hey beast boy,what's up?"
But vemix and crocous are makeing a new plan to destroy the turtles.

Aelia
03-01-2007, 08:49 PM
"Duude! New York is AWESOME! I found this sweet place that sells tofu burgers! And, I don't have to have a car to get anywhere...sweeet." Beast Boy said to Robin.

Meanwhile

"Whaddya mean you're out of the new issue of Silver Sentry? This is blasphemy!" Kamejou shouted at the comic book store owner.

"I'm sorry sir..er...m'am, we won't get any new shipments until monday!" the store owner replied nervously.

Sonic777
03-01-2007, 08:51 PM
"Remember beast boy,slade is here and he might have broght some villians with him so you haft to be on your guard." robin said as he still looked at his mail.

Toonami Tom
03-01-2007, 08:53 PM
(I will play as Leo and Vicky)

In the lair Leo practiced his ninjitsu. Vicky sat on the couch watching tv. She said to Leo "You should take a break Leo."

Leo slashed the air and did a back flip. "I will be finished soon."

Aelia
03-01-2007, 08:57 PM
"C'mon that's not a reason not to relax a have some fun! Lighten up a little dude!" Beast Boy whined.

Meanwhile

"I can't believe you dragged me here. C'mon Kamejou, we'll come back next week and get it." Don said as he adjusted his trench coat.

Kamejou straightened her winter coat and said "Fine, fine. I wanted to get a copy for Mikey too, but I guess I can't." Kamejou said sadly.

Don groaned a little bit, he knew Mikey would be upset if he didn't get this new issue.

Sonic777
03-01-2007, 08:58 PM
"Beast boy.Thier's no time to have fun when a villian is on the loose.Escpecially a dangerous one."

Aelia
03-01-2007, 09:10 PM
"Fine...I'll look for Slade...er...AFTER I take a look at the comic books." Beast Boy said as he raced to a near by comic book store. He then bumped into a stranger wearing a trench coat. "Hey! Watch where you're goin' will ya!" Beast Boy shouted at the stranger.

"Er...sorry, I'll be careful next time." Kamejou said, believing it was actually her fault. She wondered a little bit why the boy she had just bumped into was GREEN, but it was none of her business.

"C'mon, let's go, I have to...er...get back to work." Don said impatiently.

"Alright alright." Kamejou replied.

Beast Boy simply ignored them and went into the store, oggling at issues of his favorite comic book series'.

Don and Kamejou finally made it back to the lair without being seen.

cowabunga14
03-01-2007, 09:50 PM
Mikey was also watching TV on the couch. "Hey Vicky, how're you?" He asked as she surfed channels.

Reivax just got up after a long nap. "Good afternoon, everyone," he said as he walked in. He walked across Leo as he practiced. "You might wanna try throwing your katana in the air, doing a back flip, then catching it as you land. See if that works."

Aelia
03-01-2007, 09:58 PM
Kamejou sat down next to Mikey and asked "Anything good on?"

Don almost immediately started doing a few repairs to the Shell Sub.

Susie had been hanging around in the back, watching Leo train. She had come in earlier because she had nothing better to do. Susie had finally finished repairs to her underwater base and it was now once again operational...so she decided to take a break and hang around with the turtles and their friends. "No need to try and defy the laws of physics." Susie said to Leo, her "friendly" shark-like grin looking a little scary.

cowabunga14
03-01-2007, 10:05 PM
"Well, there's the news, some educational show about snakes, and Bugs Bunny cartoons," Mikey responded. "Take your pick."

Aelia
03-01-2007, 10:08 PM
"Er...I'll go with the news. I'm sure there's some robbery or grisly murder on or something." Kamejou said pessimistically. She felt as if the news had something against her...whenever she watched it, there always seemed to be something depressing.

Toonami Tom
03-02-2007, 12:23 AM
Vicky replied to Mikey "I'm doing good, how are you?"

Leo threw his katana, did a back flip, and caught the sword. "Pretty good training suggestion." He then smiled back at Susie.

Aelia
03-02-2007, 08:35 AM
"Well, I'm gonna go see if Don needs any help." Susie said to the others.

"Today, there was a robbery on the 17th street First Citizens bank. No suspects have been taken into custody as of yet but there have been reported sightings of two men speeding away from the scene in an SUV." the news reporter announced.

"Told ya." Kamejou said in an annoyed voice.

Sonic777
03-02-2007, 10:29 AM
Robin heard the tv about the robbery and was running to the bank to stop the villian.
Meanwhile
Slade and shredder had formed a allince."So the turtles and the teen titans will be ours." "Yes shredder,the two of us will rule this world and make sure the others are dead." the two laughed evily.
Vemix had created his new device."Crocous,say hello to my little friend.The body swapper.It could switch peoples body's with others.So we can infltrate the turtles lair with this baby." as vemix started laughing and then crocous joined laughing.

Aelia
03-02-2007, 11:34 AM
"C'mon Pete! We gotta get this loot to the boss or he's gonna have our heads" one of the robbers said as he gestured for his partner to hurry with taking the money out of the SUV.

Meanwhile

"This is getting boring...any of you guys wanna check this robbery thing out?" Kamejou asked.

"Alright, just put in this last screw and...done. The repairs to the Shell Sub are complete. Thanks for your help Susan." Don said to Susie.

"No problem at all. This is much better than watching TV or watching your brother practice." Susie replied truthfully.

Sonic777
03-02-2007, 11:37 AM
"Stop right there.Drop the money now and give up." said robin getting his staff out.

Aelia
03-02-2007, 11:44 AM
"Get outta our way kid, unless ya wanna get hurt!" the robber replied, taking out his switch blade and charging towards Robin.

Meanwhile

"Well, it's still a little early to take it for a ride, so we'll wait...hmmm, not to sound rude but why're you here again?" Don said to Susie.

"Hey, even a reclusive mutant shark like myself gets lonely at time." Suse replied, unphased by Don's remark.

"This is getting boring...any of you guys wanna check this robbery thing out?" Kamejou asked.

"Can't we leave ANYTHING to the police?" Susie asked sarcastically.

Sonic777
03-02-2007, 11:52 AM
Robin then jumped and hit the robber in the back.He then hit the others with his staff.Knocking the robbers out and tieing the together for the police."Man,where are the others?" said robin leaveing them.
Vemix and crocous were looking for the pefect person to switch bodies with."Come on crocous,look for the turtles." "Vemix,how about that green guy over there." "Wait,isn't that one of those titans." "Is that beast boy?" "Yeah,that's him.I think we should wait for a turtle to come then we can strike." they said watching beast boy from far away.

Aelia
03-02-2007, 12:11 PM
(OOC: I'll play Raph and Raven if nobody else is going to.)

"Man, no wonder those dudes left like that. This place doesn't have anything good." Beast Boy grumbled as he exited the comic book store. He was well aware that he needed to focus on looking for Slade, but there was just so much stuff in NYC that he wanted to check out.

Meanwhile

"This just in, the robber have been apprehended and taken into custody. Both men claim to have been attacked by a 'Kid in a cape' but no signs of this person have been found."

"Kid in a cape? Weird..." Kamejou said thoughtfully. "Hey...Mikey, you know where Raph is?" she asked him.

Meanwhile

Raph was taking his Shell Cycle for a spin in the streets of NYC. Suddenly, he saw a girl in a black cape...floating just inches above the road. He tried to turn his bike so he wouldn't hit her, but the attempt was unsuccessful.

Luckily, Raven noticed this before the bike hit her. "Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos!" she shouted as she focused her powers to lift the bike and gently placed it and it's rider on the ground. "You need to be little more careful with your riding." Raven said in her usual deadpan voice.

"Me!? Be careful!? You were the one standing..er...FLOATING right in front of me!" Raph shouted at the strange girl.

Sonic777
03-02-2007, 12:15 PM
(Sure you can play them.)
Vemix and crocous saw beast boy on the move so they followed him without trying to be seen."Watch for the turtles too." "Right vemix." as they watched beast boy.

Aelia
03-02-2007, 12:17 PM
Suddenly, Beast Boy stopped and looked around. "Who's there!?" he asked loudly, finally realizing he was being followed.

Sonic777
03-02-2007, 12:18 PM
"Hide." as crocous and vemix was hideing from beast boy.

Aelia
03-02-2007, 12:28 PM
"Dude...maybe I'm justing imagining things." Beast Boy said as he scratched his head puzzledly. He turned his head to see Raven talking to some stranger. "Hey! Raven, you see any sign of Slade yet!?" he asked her.

"No, not yet." Raven replied.

"What tha' heck? Is that kid GREEN?" Raph asked, a little shocked.

"Hey! At least I don't wear a turtle costume while I'm riding a motorcycle!" Beast Boy retorted then stuck his tongue out.

"Beast Boy, I don't think it's a costume." Raven stated, realizing they were talking to a giant, talking turtle.

"Damn, Master Splinter and Leo are gonna be on my case for WEEKS..." Raph grumbled to himself.

Sonic777
03-02-2007, 12:30 PM
"Now's are chance too test the body swapper." as vemix fired it at the three.Then crocous slamed into a trash can."Crocous you dolt." "Sorry."

Aelia
03-02-2007, 12:36 PM
Raven managed to dodge the ray, but Raph and Beast Boy had been hit.

"Majorly gross dude! I'm all scaly and sweaty...ewww" Beast Boy said...only he was in Raph's body.

"What the shell? Ugh...I smell like old tofu...nasty." Raph said in disgust as he found he had switched bodies with the green kid.

Sonic777
03-02-2007, 12:38 PM
"Time to run." as crocous and vemix was then was running away."Not so fast." it was robin who came and slamed the two into the wall.Dropping the body swapper."Guys,use it while I will take these guys down." as robin was fighting vemix and crocous.

Aelia
03-02-2007, 12:47 PM
Beast Boy, in Raph's body, picked up the body swapper. "Alright, now how do you work this thing..." he said as he mashed several buttons on the machine. Suddenly, the body swapper broke in half as he tried to get it to work. "Uhh...I can fix it!" Beast Boy cried.

"You IDIOT!" Raven said softly, yet full of venom.

"Great, just GREAT! So now I'm stuck in Tofu Boy's body!" Raph said angrily.

"Hey! My name is Beast Boy!" he retorted to himself...sorta.

"My name is Raven..." Raven said in an attempt to introduce herself.

"...The name's Raphael." Raph replied.

Toonami Tom
03-02-2007, 12:55 PM
Leo seathed his katanas and walked into the kitchen. He walked back to the living room with a glass of water. "So what should we do guys?"

Vicky replied "I'm fine with staying here."

Aelia
03-02-2007, 01:01 PM
"Fine. I'll stay here too...I mean if the robbers have been arrested then there shouldn't be anything to worry about..." Kamejou said, a little disappointed that Vicky didn't want to go.

"True. But what really worries me is that so-called 'Kid in a cape', it sounds like he's a good guy, but how do we know for sure?" Don said as he and Susie re-entered the living room.

Sonic777
03-02-2007, 02:36 PM
"Only I know how to use it and I'm not telling you." then robin pushed crocous to fall on vemix."I give." "Me too."

Aelia
03-02-2007, 02:46 PM
"Then...uh...can you fix it then? I think I might've broken it.." Beast Boy said as he held the remains of the device.

"Fix it now or I swear I'll kick yer lizard butt to tha moon!" Raph shouted at Vemix. Whether he wanted to admit it or not, though he was the one making the threat, he didn't look very threatening in Beast Boy's body.

Sonic777
03-02-2007, 02:49 PM
"Am I suppose to be scard of a little martian man that I can beat up."vemix then picked up raph in beast boy's body and was ready to hit him."Say your prayers."

Aelia
03-02-2007, 03:01 PM
Suddenly, Raph, in Beast Boy's body transformed into a giant gorilla. "What the shell?" Raph said puzzledly. He didn't take the time to ask the body's owner about it, Raph simply picked Vemix up and punched the mutant lizard into the pavement.

"Dude! He figured out how to use my powers...thats SO not fair! All his body has is an ugly shade of green and the power of bad body odor. Nasty!" Beast Boy whined.

"One more word outta you kid and I'll-" Raph began to say, but then he almost immediately changed into a cute kitten.

"And you'll WHAT?" Beast Boy said as he lifted the kitten by it's tail.

"Let me go! -Meow- I'll scratch your eyes out!" Kitten-Raph said angrily. "Er...How do I change back?"

"Not tellin' " Beast Boy said mockingly.

"Sheesh. This guy is worse than Mikey....meow" Raph grumbled to himself.

"We don't have time for this, we have to get that guy to fix that machine. I'm getting tired of you two already." Raven said, half-annoyed with Raphael and Beast Boy.

Sonic777
03-02-2007, 03:05 PM
"Fine,i'll fix it.Nahhh." then vemix and crocous started to run."So long suckers." as he was repairing the machine in a spilt second.Crocous took it out of vemix's hands and gave it to raven."Got to go." as crocous ran with his brother."Did that croc do a good thing when he was trying to kill us?"he said poundering.

Aelia
03-02-2007, 03:14 PM
Raven took the device and zapped Beast Boy and Raph with it.

"Ah, much better. Now where were we?" Raph said as he got ready to pound Beast Boy into the pavement.

"Uh...uh...I was JOKING dude! Can't you take a joke?" Beast Boy said nervously.

Sonic777
03-02-2007, 03:19 PM
"The name's robin,i'm the leader of the teen titans.I already see that you meet raven and beast boy." he said exsteading his arm.
"Dang it crocous.You had to ruin my fun." "I'm sorry brother." "Whatever.Master shredder needs us anyways." "Right." as the two went back to the foot base.

Aelia
03-02-2007, 03:26 PM
"Yeah...my name is Raphael." Raph said as he shook Robin's hand. "What I don't understand is why Crocous and Vemix attacked you guys too." he said in one of his rare occasions in actually thinking about something.

"It's a longshot but I think Slade may be involved with those guys, unless you have a better explanation for them just coming out of the blue and attacking us." Raven said to Robin and Beast Boy.

Sonic777
03-02-2007, 03:30 PM
"If those two are invovoled with slade.Then maybe he's working with a bigger threat.Do you know anyone who is dangerous around here?"

Aelia
03-02-2007, 03:40 PM
"Yeah. Shredder." Raph said seriously.

"Whoa. Sounds like he's pretty good at tearing up paper." Beast Boy joked.

"Whateva. I guess I have no choice, I'm gonna hafta bring you guys to the lair." Raph stated.

"Hey, where are Cyborg and Starfire?" Beast Boy asked.

"Last time I checked, Starfire was flying around the Empire State Building and I don't know where Cyborg is." Raven stated.

(OOC: Maybe I can play Starfire and you can play Cyborg? I'm guessing we're just filling in characters right now...and we kinda need them. No offense.)

Sonic777
03-02-2007, 03:45 PM
(Ok,I'll play cyborg while you play starfire)
Cyborg was working in the gym.
"The shredder must be a bad person.I bet they already worked a allince."
he siad as he looked at beast boy."Beast boy,raven,were leaveing.Nice to meet you raph." as he was walking away.

Aelia
03-02-2007, 03:53 PM
"Wait a minute, can I ask you ask question before we go?" Beast Boy said to Raph.

"Sure kid." Raph replied.

"Are there like...more of you guys? I mean, I could've sworn I saw two people in the comic book store that looked kinda like you, only two were wearing these weird winter clothes and I think one of them might of been a girl." Beast Boy asked.

"Uh, yeah actually there are more of us." Raph answered.

"Can we go now?" Raven said to Beast Boy.

"Yeah yeah." Beast Boy said as he left with Raven and Robin.

"What a buncha weirdos." Raph said as he lifted up a nearby manhole and ventured toward the lair.

Meanwhile

Starfire was flying around the the top of the Empire State Building. "Such wonderful lights! I cannot wait to tell my friends about this!" she said happily.

Sonic777
03-02-2007, 04:05 PM
(Cinderblock Is who I will play also.)
Shredder had worked with slade."We need a plan to destroy those turtles and those titans but what?" "I have one.We could."then slade wispered his plan in shredder's ear."That's brillant." "Yes it is." the two had started laughing."Now I ordered cinderblock to cause havoc in the city." "Brilliant."
Then while robin,raven,and beast boy was walking home.They saw cinderblock destroying the city."Cinderblock.He must have came with slade.We haft to stop him.Come on." as robin started cinderblock.

Aelia
03-02-2007, 04:09 PM
"I'm on it!" Beast Boy replied. He then turned into a t-rex and tackled Cinderblock.

"Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos!" Raven shouted, focusing her powers on throwing nearby objects at Cinderblock.

Sonic777
03-02-2007, 04:21 PM
Cinderblock justed picked up beast boy and threw him at robin,but robin avoded it and kepted attacking.Cinderblock then slamed the floor causeing a earthquake shakeing the ground and makeing robin fall to the ground and he picked up robin and almost smashed him in his hands.

Aelia
03-02-2007, 04:30 PM
Starfire finally found Robin and the others. "Friends! I apologize for I cannot give you any news on Slade's whereabouts and- OOf" Starfire said before Cinderblock smashed her into the ground.

"Starfire! Okay, time for a little payback." Beast Boy shouted as he got up. He then again rammed into Cinderblock, this time managing to knock Cinderblock over.

Raven then used her powers to take control of a nearby steel beam and wrapped it around Cinderblock, trapping him.

Sonic777
03-02-2007, 04:33 PM
Cinderblock was sturggling trying to get out."Starfire." robin then came to starfire needs."You okay." he said to her.

Aelia
03-02-2007, 04:40 PM
"I am fine. But what about you?" Starfire said worriedly.

"I doubt this guy is gonna talk." Raven state, her voice ever-monotonous.

"Heeey. You think those green dudes know where to find that Shredder guy. I mean if Slade's working with him they must be like...standing right next to eachother or something." Beast Boy suggested.

Meanwhile

Raph finally arrived back at the lair.

"Hey Raph, anything interesting happen?" Kamejou greeted Raph.

"...Nah, nothin' happened." Raph lied.

Sonic777
03-02-2007, 04:44 PM
"I'm okay and beast boy,your a genuis.Let's find them." he said to the four teammates."Wait,we need cyborg." "But cyborg is right here." as cyborg came just in time."You started the party without me." he said looking at cinderblock.

Aelia
03-02-2007, 04:50 PM
"I am? Well, of course I'm a genius!" Beast Boy said gloatingly.

"But, just who are these 'Green Dudes'? Starfire asked.

Beast Boy then explained to Starfire and Cyborg what had happened earlier.

"So, this 'Raphael' is a friend?" Starfire asked.

"Yeah, I guess so." Beast Boy.

"Wonderful!" Starfire exclaimed.

"Problem. We don't know where he lives." Raven stated.

Sonic777
03-02-2007, 04:55 PM
(My last post untill MC and cowabunga14 reply)
"Well I know it's a wild guess.But I think there in the sewers." said robin looking at the manhole.

cowabunga14
03-02-2007, 08:12 PM
"I'm doing pretty good, thank you," Mikey replied. "Leo, I think we should pay attention to the news...see if any more crime is happening."

"Gald I could help you out," Reivax said to Leo as he took a seat.

Aelia
03-02-2007, 09:12 PM
"I don't know about kids in capes but Don and I saw some green kid in a weird purple in black suit at the comic book store. He was really rude." Kamejou mentioned.

"Wait a minute...Raph, YOU were out riding your motorcycle weren't you? You must've seen something." Don said to Raph.

"I ain't seen nothin' " Raph snapped, his attempt at lying wasn't very good.

Meanwhile

"The sewers? But they are icky and are full of the dreaded rat creatures!" Starfire said with disgust.

"They're our only lead right now." Raven stated, apparently not too happy about going into the sewers either.

Sonic777
03-02-2007, 09:14 PM
"Well it's are only way.Follow me." as robin lifted the manhole cover and went in and so did cyborg.

Toonami Tom
03-02-2007, 09:17 PM
Leo sat in a chair and watched the news. There were reports of 'super heroes' fighting a 'villian.' "Interesting...." Leo said.

Aelia
03-02-2007, 09:22 PM
Beast Boy, Raven, and Starfire followed Robin and Cyborg into the sewers.

"Man, this is SO gross." Beast Boy said with disgust.

Meanwhile

"This all seems pretty interesting..." Susie said half-heartedly.

Sonic777
03-02-2007, 09:26 PM
"We haft to find them so we can stop slade and this shredder person." he said still walking in the sewers.
Vemix and crocous was still causeing havoc on the city with the body switcher."So much fun." "yes it is." as the two was still causeing havoc and chaos.

Aelia
03-02-2007, 09:33 PM
"Hey, I found this weird lair-like place, thingy. Sweet, it's almost as cool as our place!" Beast Boy exclaimed.

"Er...hello." Don said to this strange green boy thta had just walked into their lair.

Sonic777
03-02-2007, 09:34 PM
"Yes,is this the turtles lair?" he answered donetello.

Toonami Tom
03-02-2007, 09:38 PM
Leo walked towards Robin. "Yes, I am Leonardo."

Vicky said "Hello, I'm Vicky."

Aelia
03-02-2007, 09:42 PM
"Well, yes it is actually, my name is Donatello...er..who are you?" Don replied.

"I am Starfire! Do you wish to become friends? Perhaps we can share stories and potato the couch together!" Starfire said happily to Leonardo, Vicky, and Donatello, enthusiastic almost to the point to where it was scary.

"I'm Raven..." Raven said with a deadpan expression.

"Name's Beast Boy! Hey...is that Raph? So this is where you live!" Beast Boy exclaimed.

"...Damn kid..." Raph grumbled.

Sonic777
03-02-2007, 09:42 PM
"I'm robin,and this is cyborg." "Hi." they said to the turtles.

Toonami Tom
03-02-2007, 09:47 PM
Leo said "Nice to meet all of you. Is there something that you came here to tell us?"

Vicky replied to Starfire "Sure, let's be friends. I have many interesting stories to share too."

Sonic777
03-02-2007, 09:49 PM
"Can you tell us more about the shredder?" asked robin.

Toonami Tom
03-02-2007, 09:50 PM
Leo replied "Shredder is one of our worst enemies. He is also known as Oroku Saki. Although he appears human, he is actually an alien known as an utrom. He's pure evil and he is the leader of the Foot Clan."

Sonic777
03-02-2007, 09:52 PM
"Wow,slade is are worst enemy.We still don't know who he is but will find out one day."

Aelia
03-02-2007, 09:54 PM
"Uh...sure, but why do you need to know?" Don asked.

"Because an enemy of theirs named Slade has teamed up with Shredder." Raph said suddenly.

"And you know this how?" Susie asked.

Raph then shut his mouth.

"My name is Susan by the way. Most people just call me Susie though." Susie said to the titans.

"My name is Kamejou, nice to meet you all." Kamejou said softly.

"Sure, let's be friends. I have many interesting stories to share too."

"Wonderful! I would be most glad if you told me your stories!" Starfire replied happily.

Sonic777
03-02-2007, 09:56 PM
"So I was thinking...." then he see's a late breaking news on the television.
"We are being attack by a giant croc and a lizard and we need help badly." as the news man ran away from vemix and crocous."Those were the two I met before.We haft to stop them."

Toonami Tom
03-02-2007, 09:57 PM
Vicky let out a sigh. "We never get any peace do we?"

Leo said "Let's go, we have to stop them.... again."

Sonic777
03-02-2007, 10:01 PM
"Right,let's go titans." as robin left the lair for the surface."Coming." as cyborg followed robin.

Aelia
03-02-2007, 10:01 PM
"Nothing on TV anyway. Alright let's go..." Kamejou said as she got off of the couch.

Beast Boy, Raven, and Starfire rushed out of the room after Robin and Cyborg.

Sonic777
03-02-2007, 10:02 PM
Vemix and crocous was terring the city up."YAY,so much fun." they used the body switcher on everyone they saw.

Toonami Tom
03-02-2007, 10:04 PM
Leo and Vicky left the lair and followed the others to the surface.

Aelia
03-02-2007, 10:18 PM
Kamejou, Susie, Don, and Raph followed Leo and Vicky out to the surface.

Sonic777
03-02-2007, 10:25 PM
"No one can stop us now." "Yeah right." as the titans and the tmnt with allies surronded them."You fell for are trap." as a bunch of slade's robots and foot ninjas surronded the them."Get them." said vemix as the army charged and robin and cyborg fought part of the army.

Aelia
03-02-2007, 10:34 PM
Beast Boy transformed into lion and crashed through alot of Slade's robot army.

Starfire shot energy blasts at two of the robots, destroying them.

Susie grasped three robots in her massive shark jaws and crushed them.

Kamejou sliced through several of the robot with her kusarigama.

Don got out his Bo Staff and fended three robots.

Raph went all out and charged at the robot army head on, destroying many of them in his rampage.

Sonic777
03-02-2007, 10:36 PM
Cyborg used his arm blasting the robots while robin was fighting crocous and vemix.

Aelia
03-02-2007, 10:41 PM
"Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos!" Raven said as she focused her powers to throw a post office mailbox at Vemix and Crocous.

Sonic777
03-02-2007, 10:43 PM
Crocous didn't feel a thing and grabed raven's cape and threw her and then crocous was takleing beast boy while vemix was still fighting robin.

Toonami Tom
03-02-2007, 10:44 PM
Leo sliced through many robots.

Vicky bashed many robots and Foot ninjas with her staff. She then froze many robots.

Sonic777
03-02-2007, 10:47 PM
"Well now the show shall begin.Cinderblock." as cinderblock came and slamed every good guy he saw.

Aelia
03-02-2007, 10:47 PM
Beast Boy then changed into a t-rex to combat Crocous and managed to knock the mutant crocodile out. "Woohoo! Beast Boy 1, Ugly crocodile thingy ZERO!" he cheered for himself, only to be interupted by Cinderblock punching him to the ground.

Sonic777
03-02-2007, 10:51 PM
"Ouch.NOT." as crocous then picked up beast boy and threw him."Now i'm in the lead.Martian."

Toonami Tom
03-02-2007, 11:09 PM
Vicky froze more robots. She then froze the floor near Crocous, expecting him to fall down.

Sonic777
03-02-2007, 11:11 PM
Crocous then fell and was slideing and slamed into vicky."No more stick." as crocous snaped her stick and fed it to cinderblock.

Toonami Tom
03-02-2007, 11:19 PM
Vicky kicked Crocous and then ran towards many Foot ninjas. She defeated Foot ninjas with punches and kicks. The female turtle then picked up a defeated ninja's bo staff.

Leo sliced through more robots. He then ran and jump kicked Crocous.

Sonic777
03-03-2007, 08:43 AM
Robin then kicked vemix and slamed into crocous which they both were knocked out.But cinderblock was slamming into everyone he found.

Aelia
03-03-2007, 12:29 PM
Kamejou pulled a home-made bomb out of her bag and threw it at Cinderblock. It exploded on contact and disabled Cinderblock for a while. "Susie! Now!' Kamejou commanded the older mutant.

"I hate fighting..." Susie said calmly. She then used her tail to knock Cinderblock out.

Toonami Tom
03-03-2007, 12:30 PM
Leo sliced the last robot. "This battle is over."

Sonic777
03-03-2007, 12:31 PM
Vemix then awken and fought susie."How about a little suhsi." as vemix made flames and tried blasting here.

Aelia
03-03-2007, 12:38 PM
"How about NOT!" Susie yelled as she knocked Vemix back with her tail.

Sonic777
03-03-2007, 12:42 PM
"Why you.."then vemix looked around and found a lot of defeated soldiers."Can't we talk about this." "Yeah." "Sorry,Looks like your place is jail."
"Not for long." as vemix pulled a somke bob and blasted it on the ground makeing crocous and vemix escape."Dang it,that got away." said robin.

Toonami Tom
03-03-2007, 12:56 PM
Leo said "Should we take the fight to Shredder and Slade now?"

Sonic777
03-03-2007, 12:57 PM
"No,to early,we haft to plan so that we are ready to strike at them." said robin to leo.

Aelia
03-03-2007, 01:03 PM
"Hmph. I say we go and kick their butts now." Raph argued.

"You ALWAYS say that." Don said to his brother.

cowabunga14
03-03-2007, 01:34 PM
Reivax and Michelangelo managed to catch up with the others. "Sorry we're late," said Mikey. "It doesn't look like we missed anything, though."

Rei took out his rifle and started shooting some robots.

Aelia
03-03-2007, 02:36 PM
"Duuuuude. My head..." Beast Boy said as he got up. Last thing he remembered he owned Crocous and then...POW. "What happened?" he asked Raven.

"You were acting like a moron then got knocked out by Cinderblock." Raven stated.

Sonic777
03-03-2007, 03:52 PM
Cinderblock was trying to escape while they were talking.

Aelia
03-03-2007, 04:30 PM
Susie noticed this, and before Cinderblock could escape, she tackled him and knocked him out again. "Not a chance."

Sonic777
03-03-2007, 04:36 PM
Cinderblock had enough strength to grab susie's neck and started chockeing her.But cyborg used his arm blast to let here go.Then cinderblock was defeated."We better take him to the police before his nappy time's over." "Your right cyborg.How are we going to carry him to the police?"

Aelia
03-03-2007, 04:39 PM
"No prob dudes and dudettes!" Beast Boy said. He then turned into a giant gorilla and lifted Cinderblock.

"I'm not exactly sure the police will be thrilled with a gorilla turning in a criminal." Don told Beast Boy.

Sonic777
03-03-2007, 05:38 PM
"Well just haft to tie him up and alert the police." robin said to raven.

Aelia
03-03-2007, 05:50 PM
"As long as we get outta here before they show up." Raph said to Robin.

Sonic777
03-03-2007, 05:52 PM
"That's true.We need something strong to hold him down.How about that iron bar.I'll call the police while you guys tie him up before he wakes up." as robin left for a phone.

Aelia
03-03-2007, 06:30 PM
Raven used her power to pick up the iron bar and wrap it around Cinderblock.

"That should hold him." she stated.

Sonic777
03-03-2007, 06:34 PM
"Hi there titans and turtles.I'm back and I brought a robot." as vemix had got a giant vemix-bot and it was terroizeing the city."You are so dead." said vemix.

Aelia
03-03-2007, 06:42 PM
"I suppose this would be a good time to RUN?" Don said as he took a battle stance with his bo staff.

"I ain't runnin' from this moron." Raph growled. He then leaped forward and tried attacking the Vemix-bot.

Sonic777
03-03-2007, 06:44 PM
"Now for a super-size." as vemix made the vemix-bot the size of a skyscaper."Smash them." as the vemix bot was trying to smash the tiatns."Robin and cyborg tried to attack it but it would'nt work.

Aelia
03-03-2007, 08:28 PM
"Great...Raph! We have to get out of here!" Kamejou shouted to Raphael.

Sonic777
03-03-2007, 08:37 PM
"You can't stop vemix-bot.None of you can match his size." as the vemix-bot kept contuineing his destrution.

Aelia
03-03-2007, 08:41 PM
"Er...retreat...yeah, I can live with that." Raph said as he ran away from the Vemix-bot.

"He's too big! He won't be able to follow us everywhere, we have to go to the lair." Don stated.

Sonic777
03-03-2007, 08:42 PM
"No,we can't let this robot destroy this city.I know someone who can match his size." as robin and cyborg was looking at beast boy.

Aelia
03-03-2007, 09:04 PM
Beast Boy then transformed into a giant t-rex that could match the Vemix-bot in size. Beast Boy headbutted the Vemix-bot causing it to fall over.

Sonic777
03-03-2007, 09:07 PM
"You stupid pea brain.You may be a t-rex.But can you launch missles." as the vemix-bot fired missles from it's arms and then slashed beast boy and then picked him up and threw him."Your finsh boy." as he came closer to the T-rex.

Aelia
03-04-2007, 10:32 AM
Beast Boy then transformed back. "Duuudem that really hurt!" he exclaimed.

"Okay, NOW can we get out of here?" Kamejou asked.

Sonic777
03-04-2007, 10:37 AM
"But turles.I'm not done with you yet." as vemix smashed the city.
"We haft to go." "But the city." "Come on robin." as cyborg grabed on to robin and ran.
"That's right,run.I am all powerful.Not even the pea brained matian can stop the all powerful vemix-bot.I am invincable." as the vemix-bot kept destroing the city.

Aelia
03-04-2007, 10:53 AM
"In here!" Kamejou said as she entered the sewers through a nearby manhole.

Sonic777
03-04-2007, 11:22 AM
As robin witnessed the people and the destruction.He had no choice but to go in the sewers.

comet_an_me
03-04-2007, 02:11 PM
Casey had been bored and went serching for the turtles at there lair. When he got there, they wasn't in so he headed back. As he trudged through the sewer water a man hole opened up and he saw the turtles drop in.

"Hey guys what happening?" He said. "I was just lookin for ya."

Aelia
03-04-2007, 02:27 PM
"Hey Casey! I forgot I had invited ya earlier...sorry 'bout that, but we had a little business to take care of on the surface." Raph said to Casey.

"Vemix and some army of robots are attacking the city." Don explained to Casey.

"A friend of yours?" Raven asked Raph.

"Yeah, me an' Casey are best buds." Raph explained to Raven.

"I'll show that guy who's a pea-brain!" Beast Boy said angrily.

"I suppose the truth hurts a litte." Raven remarked.

"Yeah and...HEY! That's not funny!" Beast Boy pouted.

Sonic777
03-04-2007, 02:36 PM
"We need a plan to take his robot down.We've token down harder villians then him and his giant robot."
The vemix-bot was destroing the city and vemix was waiting for the turtles and the titans."Is anyone home because I will crush this town." as his vemix-bot was destroying the city.

comet_an_me
03-04-2007, 02:42 PM
"Yeah, me an' Casey are best buds." Raph explained to Raven.

"What have i told ya Raph!" Casey sneered "Dont be going soft on me." He gave the red claded turtle a hard noogie. "So anyfink i can do, you guys aint let do anyfink in a while."

Aelia
03-04-2007, 02:49 PM
"Who said anythin' about goin' soft of ya?!" Raph said as he pushed Casey, but not hard enough to knock him over.

"This is no time to be playing around. We have to find a way to stop Vemix." Don said.

"I think our best best is the manual way." Susie said thoughtfully.

"Like...how?" Beast Boy said puzzledly.

"Pardon me, but we have not...um...'introduced' ourselves to this 'Casey'." Starfire indicated.

Sonic777
03-04-2007, 02:55 PM
"We can do it later,right now we need to find......I got it.Maybe if we can go inside the bot.We need someone to go in while the rest of us distracts the robot and vemix's time.I know just the person." he then looks at beast boy again.

comet_an_me
03-04-2007, 02:56 PM
"Pardon me, but we have not...um...'introduced' ourselves to this 'Casey'." Starfire indicated

"Oh ...er...right sorry." Casey scratched the back of his head. "The names Casey. Casey Jones. In the turtles most dangerous secret weapon." He boasted.

Aelia
03-04-2007, 03:02 PM
"It is nice to meet you. I am Starfire." she said happily.

"...My name is Raven." Raven said.

"I'm Beast Boy AKA the Titan's 'Secret Weapon'." Beast Boy added the secret weapon part to make himself sound cooler.

"Don't listen to him." Raven told Casey.

"Can we hurry this up...y'know, before Vemix loses his patience and blasts us to smithereens?" Kamejou said impatiently.

Sonic777
03-04-2007, 03:06 PM
"Then let's go." as robin and cyborg went to the surface to disract vemix."Titans.Luck to see you." as vemix-bot kept trying to smash cyborg and robin."Beast boy.Go in the vemix bot." as robin took vemix's time and disracted him.

comet_an_me
03-04-2007, 03:12 PM
"Yo Raph." Casey was now getting impaintenit. "Lets me and you show these guys how to really kick some shell."

Aelia
03-04-2007, 03:25 PM
(Let's just say the turtles and Casey are on the surface now too.)

"WAY ahead of ya!" Raph said as he attacked the Vemix-bot.

Beast Boy then transformed into a fly and just barely managed to sneak into the Vemix-bot and then transformed back. "Time to kick your butt!" Beast Boy said as he punched Vemix.

Sonic777
03-04-2007, 03:26 PM
"You little pea brain fool.Wait,that's not good.I didn't mean to call you a pea brain.Can't we talk about this." he said running from beast boy.

Aelia
03-04-2007, 03:29 PM
"Lemme think...uhhh...how about NO!" Beast Boy said before transforming into a horse and kicking Vemix out of the Vemix-bot with his hind legs.

comet_an_me
03-04-2007, 03:29 PM
"Goooggalllaaaaa!!!!" Casey screamed, smashing his hockey stick off of the robot.

Sonic777
03-04-2007, 03:32 PM
Vemix then grabed on to a pole."I'll get you yet you moron two fink brat." he said still holding on the pole."Well let's see if you can stop this." as vemix had activated the self destuct sequence and the computer said that too."You are done for ." as vemix laughed at beast boy.

Aelia
03-04-2007, 03:37 PM
"Aww maaan!" Beast Boy said as the count down started. He rushed to get out and just barely made it before the robot exploded. "I HATE it when they do that!" Beast Boy said angrily.

"Beast Boy! Are you okay, I hope he did not injure you!" Starfire said worriedly.

"I'm just peachy, Star." Beast Boy grumbled.

Sonic777
03-04-2007, 03:39 PM
"Cures,foiled again." as vemix climbed the wall and tried to escape but robin got in his way.Then vemix and robin started fighting.

cowabunga14
03-04-2007, 04:37 PM
Reivax shot his rifle at the pole Vemix was holding. "That should knock it out of his hands," he said. "Heck, it might even trip him when he drops the silly thing."

Mikey threw a nunchauk at Vemix's chest.

Sonic777
03-04-2007, 04:43 PM
Vemix had then landed in the garbage.Not knowing that the garbage was moving."You havn't seen the last of me." as vemix in the dumpster was rolling away from NYC.

Aelia
03-04-2007, 04:47 PM
Oh man! I think I'm gonna bust a gut!" Beast Boy said as he laughed his head off at Vemix.

Sonic777
03-04-2007, 04:51 PM
Vemix made a hole out of the dumpster makeing his escape not to far."The green one shall die first." as vemix ran back to the foot lair."I have underestamated the shapeshifter.But not any more.I shall created my own shape shifter.But it shall be a girl for beast boy to fall in love with.She shall be green and have all the powers of beast boy and she will obay me." as vemix laughed evily and went to work on a green shapesififting pill.

comet_an_me
03-05-2007, 04:35 PM
Oh man! I think I'm gonna bust a gut!" Beast Boy said as he laughed his head off at Vemix.

"Awwww...Play time over?" Asked Casey.

Sonic777
03-05-2007, 04:38 PM
Vemix had just finshed his invention and went looking for a girl.He then found kate and grabed her and putting her in the chair with it straped in."I'm so sorry I did that,but I need your help with something?" vemix said to kate holding a green pill in his hand.

comet_an_me
03-05-2007, 04:45 PM
Kate glared at this being. "Whats that? What are you going to with me?" She pulled at the restarints.

"Hey Raph, Im bored, lets go skull busting." Said Casey.

Sonic777
03-05-2007, 04:47 PM
"This will help you my darling.I need you to swollow this and there shall be a reward if you do." he said to kate.

comet_an_me
03-05-2007, 04:52 PM
"What?!" Kate was now beyond panicking. First shes kidnapped, then tied up, then asked to swollow a strange pill and then been called darling, by this strange person? "Oh my god, your gona kill me arn't you. Please i havent done anything to you, please just let me go"

Sonic777
03-05-2007, 04:55 PM
"No killing,just swollow this pill and you shall have a great reward.It won't kill you.For me." he said to her.

Aelia
03-05-2007, 04:59 PM
"Sure, I could use a lil' exercise." Raph replied excitedly.

"...Er...can I come too?" Kamejou asked. She knew this was a little out of character for her, but she knew there was nothing to do in the lair.

"Uh, are ya feelin' a little' sick?" Raph asked.

comet_an_me
03-05-2007, 05:02 PM
"Errr...Im not that kind of girl who just gives in like that....Look ill tell you what you let me go and i wont tell anyone anything....but im am not going to take some sort of drug willingly." Said Kate.

(Sorry darkness but Kates gona be one hard cookie to break, :P )

Sonic777
03-05-2007, 05:03 PM
"It will give you the power to shapeshift and get a boyfriend." he said to her."The heck with this." as he opened her mouth and droped the pill in."There we go." as vemix had watched her turn green.She was now beast girl."Okay,now try your shapeshifting abilites and now you can talk in your normal voice when your a animal so you can talk to me in a tight squeeze."He said as he watched her turn completely green."Now you can also help me get rid of a little pest also."

cowabunga14
03-05-2007, 07:24 PM
"Hey Casey, I think Rei and I would also like to join you," Mikey said. "We don't wanna be bored in the lair anyways."

comet_an_me
03-06-2007, 02:52 AM
"...Er...can I come too?" Kamejou asked.

"Hey Casey, I think Rei and I would also like to join you," Mikey said. "We don't wanna be bored in the lair anyways."

Casey pulled down his hockey mask, and took out one of his baseball bats. He gave it a swing, just to warm up.

"Ok .... But dont be cramping my stye." He said with a grin. "Oh and try to keep up." And then he ran out the room.

Kate was frightened by the fact she had now turned completly green. But when Vermix said she could turn into animals, she forgot that in a instance.

"I can turn into any animal i want?" She asked in a shaky voice.

Sonic777
03-06-2007, 06:19 AM
"Of course,now try to turn into an animal that can escape these restants.?" he said to kate.

Aelia
03-06-2007, 03:48 PM
"Ya heard the man! Let's get outta here!" Raph said before running after Casey, almost immediately catching up with him.

Kamejou followed them, she managed to keep up with Raph and Casey quite well.

Sonic777
03-06-2007, 03:52 PM
Crocous was out on the city ready to capture the titans when he founds that the vemix-bot is defeated.He and a bunch of foot ninjas and slade's robots found beast boy up there."You killed my brother." yelled crocous to beast boy."You shall die.Attack." said crocous as the minions and crocous went to fight beast boy.Then robin saw that beast boy was in troble so he went to him."Need any help?" he said to beast boy as the minions and crocous was going after him.

Aelia
03-06-2007, 03:53 PM
"YEAAH! He thinks I killed his brother...weirdo!" Beast Boy said as he ran away from the vemix-bots.

comet_an_me
03-06-2007, 03:57 PM
"Of course,now try to turn into an animal that can escape these restants.?" he said to kate.

Kate concentrated hard...she soon felt her self changing. Her soft, now green skin became gray and hard. Her arms and legs filled out and grew. Her ears flew out of her head. And her nose erupted. Soon the straps that held the girl down had snapped. She was now a massive Elephant. She tried her voice. "This is sooooo cool." She cried.

"Ya heard the man! Let's get outta here!" Raph said before running after Casey, almost immediately catching up with him.

Kamejou followed them, she managed to keep up with Raph and Casey quite well.

"So got any ideas of where to go hunting tonight?" Casey asked Raph?

Sonic777
03-06-2007, 03:57 PM
"Yes,now I need you to do me a favor,How would you feel like working for me?" he asked her.
Then crocous grabed beast boy's shirt."Where do you think your going muderer." he said ready to punch him while robin was fighting the robots.

comet_an_me
03-06-2007, 04:06 PM
Kate shrugged...well whatever represented a shrug while in the new form. "What will i get in return?" She asked.

Sonic777
03-06-2007, 04:07 PM
"Power,money,world domination,that sort of stuff." he said to her.

Aelia
03-06-2007, 07:23 PM
"Not in particular. Whaddbout you?" Raph replied.

"Well, I might know a place.." Kamejou began.

cowabunga14
03-06-2007, 08:25 PM
Mikey and Reivax weren't too far behind Casey and the rest of the crew.

Sonic777
03-06-2007, 08:27 PM
Crocous had held beast boy tighty with his arms."You shall pay for killing my brother." robin tried to help but was occupied by the bots."Beast boy!" robin shouted.

Aelia
03-06-2007, 08:54 PM
"He's not dead! Stupid!" Beast Boy said before transforming into a huge rhino.

Sonic777
03-06-2007, 08:57 PM
"Lies." as he chaged at beast boy slaming him into the wall and them body slamed him."You shall pay."

cowabunga14
03-06-2007, 09:23 PM
Reivax noticed the fight as he walked. "I think you're the one who will be paying," he said as he pointed his rifle at Crocous.

Aelia
03-06-2007, 09:29 PM
"Guess that solves the problem." Kamejou stated.

Raph rushed forward and kicked Crocous in the face.

comet_an_me
03-07-2007, 05:45 AM
"Power,money,world domination,that sort of stuff." he said to her.

"Why would i want that?" Kate mused it over. "Nah.....i dont think so" She concentrated and returned to her human form, which was still green. "Im just gona leave now, going home." She started to walk out of the room that she had been held in.

"Wooohoooo!!" Casey cried taking in out on of his golf clubs from his golf bag. "Get of the way Raph let a pro show you how its done" Casey pushed his friend out of way and aimed his club for the villians backend. "Fffooouuurrrr!!!" He screamed.

Sonic777
03-07-2007, 06:20 AM
"No you don't." as vemix then made the doors locked and a cage had fell on her."I knew you were going to be this way.Eithr help me or you die.This cage holds a lot of electicty and if you try to escape,the volts will kill you.You have 1 minute or this cage will kill you." he said getting mad at her.
Crocous was ticked off.He then relesed a side no one had seen before.Suddenly he became so mad,his raged had contorled him and hit everyone he saw,inculding his own robots.But the one he was really ticked off at was beast boy.So he grabed reviax's rifle and kicked him and was ready to shoot beast boy."You shall die." he said very mad shooting like crazy.Robin avoded it,but he was worried about beast boy.Crocous then was ready to make the final strike at beast boy.

Aelia
03-07-2007, 04:52 PM
Then suddenly Kamejou took action and pushed Beast Boy out of the way, taking the hit for him.

"Hey! Green Dudette, you okay?" Beast Boy asked, coming to her side immediately.

"...urgh...I've been better..." Kamejou replied, afterwards coughing up a bit of blood.

"...CROCOUUUSSS!" Raph shouted angrily before charging at the mutant crocodile and kicking him in the face. "You're gonna pay for that one!" he said fiercely.

Sonic777
03-07-2007, 04:57 PM
Then crocous was ticked off at raph and started tossing things at him and beast boy.He was on uncontrolable rage.He was ticked off and punched raph so hard and bit him on the arm and leg then tossed him and picked him up and slamed him to the wall.He then activated the self destroct again."If I die,you die with me." as crocous went to beast boy again but robin tried to stop him but crocous punched him so hard.He became uncouocoius."GRAAAA" yelled crocous as he punched everyone he saw that came near him.

comet_an_me
03-08-2007, 03:44 PM
"No you don't." as vemix then made the doors locked and a cage had fell on her."I knew you were going to be this way.Eithr help me or you die.This cage holds a lot of electicty and if you try to escape,the volts will kill you.You have 1 minute or this cage will kill you." he said getting mad at her

"Ok, Ok whatever." She really wasnt in the mood for being killed.

"...CROCOUUUSSS!" Raph shouted angrily before charging at the mutant crocodile and kicking him in the face. "You're gonna pay for that one!" he said fiercely.

Caseys smirking and nudged the nearest person which happened tobe Kamejou. "Ya no i taught that guy everything he knows." He bragged.

Sonic777
03-08-2007, 03:48 PM
"That's better." as vemix relesed the cage and turned the electicty off."Now what I want you to do is Get beast boy to like you and when you get the chance,You will take him prisner and hand him to me.You got that?"

comet_an_me
03-08-2007, 04:11 PM
Kate shrugged. "I suppose." She didn't really want to hurt anyone but she didnt really want to get killed either. "Can i go now?"

Aelia
03-08-2007, 04:12 PM
"That's nice...but I could use a little help." Kamejou said before coughing up more blood.

"Damn that Crocous. We've gotta get outta here." Raph growled, as he got up. He went to Robin and flung him over his shoulder.
"Kid, you help Kamejou." he barked at Beast Boy.

"Okay dude, no need to be so harsh." Beast Boy whined as he helped Kamejou get up and walk.

Sonic777
03-08-2007, 04:14 PM
"Alright." as robin helped beast boy and carried kamejou.Crocous then ran as well and swear to get revenge on beast boy."Man,beast boy,everyone is after you." said robin to beast boy.

comet_an_me
03-08-2007, 04:15 PM
"That's nice...but I could use a little help." Kamejou said before coughing up more blood.

"Oh...Yeah sure." Casey gave her an apolgtic look as he whatched Beast boy get her to her feet.

Sonic777
03-08-2007, 04:18 PM
Vemix then patted kate."With that gift I gave you.I need to follow you everywhere.So come on." he said to kate walking with her."Now we need to test more of your abilites.I want to see you become something small like a spider or something." vemix said to kate.

Aelia
03-08-2007, 07:25 PM
(OOC: This is just a heads up. Tomorrow morning I will be leaving for Stellarcon, a convention in High Point, North Carolina. I will be gone for a total of two and a half days and will probably be back Sunday night. I would appreciate it if the roleplays I am in would be postponed or something to that effect, this is just a favor I'm asking so you don't have to do it, but if you did it'd be very much appreciated.)

Sonic777
03-08-2007, 07:30 PM
(Okay,just for you and the others then)

cowabunga14
03-08-2007, 08:13 PM
((I guess we shouldn't post as frequently here while she's gone. I'll probably only post once or twice a day for the RPs I'm in. Anyways...))

Reivax got out of the dumpster he was thrown in and dusted himself off. "I guess that insane son of a gun ran off with my rifle," he said, referring to Crocous.

Aelia
03-08-2007, 08:43 PM
(OOC: It'll be awhile before I leave. I might as well enjoy the time I have left before I leave tomorrow morning. I'm leaving at about 7:00 AM tomorrow.)

Sonic777
03-08-2007, 08:47 PM
(Then lets stop chatting and contuine the story)
Crocous was in blind rage and destroied everything in his path.He was one angery croc.

comet_an_me
03-11-2007, 11:23 AM
Vemix then patted kate."With that gift I gave you.I need to follow you everywhere.So come on." he said to kate walking with her."Now we need to test more of your abilites.I want to see you become something small like a spider or something." vemix said to kate.

"A Spider?!" The look of horror could be seen across Kates face. "Ewwww....Ok no way am i turning into a spider." She thought for a moment. "I know! How about a......Mouse?" She cocnetrated and quickly became a small brown mouse.

Sonic777
03-11-2007, 11:27 AM
"Whatever,but that's good.Now tell me how it feels?" as he grinned.

comet_an_me
03-12-2007, 06:07 AM
"Like everyone is a giant" Kate said. She used her nose and smelt around.

Sonic777
03-12-2007, 06:24 AM
"Yes,now try and be a t rex now." he said to her.

comet_an_me
03-12-2007, 08:54 AM
Kate changed back into her normal self then in to the Giant T- Rex. "Hey can i go from animal to animal or do i have to go back to been me first" She then asked.

"How you feeling know Kamejou?" Asked Casey now that she was back on her feet.

Sonic777
03-12-2007, 11:57 AM
"Animal to animal." he said to her.