PDA

View Full Version : Difficult Choices

Jade Green
03-02-2007, 10:32 PM
A great night to be out: The air was warm and the stars in the cloudless sky shone brightly despite the New York smog; it was beautiful... almost, that is. The sounds of the city would disrupt any peace the night might have held. Sirens, cars, a distant gun shot -- or something that sounded like it -- it was no wonder why they Big Apple was also called 'the city that never sleeps'.

..~*~..

Speaking of not sleeping, one individual in particular had not slept well in weeks; the exhaustion was slowing her movements and impairing her judgment, an advantage her enemies had taken well into account. Now, she found herself bloodied and cornered with a difficult choice to make…

((Well, I’m back after my semi-long absence. To those who have played with me before, I’m sorry for this unannounced disappearance; but I’m sure that you understand that sometimes you just need a little time to yourself. I want to start role playing again, but since all the other games are already far into their stories, I might as well start my own. What is the synopsis for this particular game? Eh, well… I don’t want to give out too many details because that just ruins the suspense; but I will tell you this: Yes, it does involve my favorite fanon character Graysight and the infamous Mutant Militia.

Rules:
1) Before I begin accepting fan characters, I would like it that the core turtles are claimed; Shredder, Baxter and Bishop are banned.
2) No fan character can start out knowing the turtles. I know this is easier, but it also causes a few complications on my part as the game master.
3) Please do not add sub-plots to the game with out first talking it over with me; this makes it easier for both parties.
4) These should be no brainers, but I’m going to say them anyways:
No God moding. Even the best fighters sometimes get hit.
No use of out of character knowledge. Just because you know about something, doesn’t mean the character does.
R-E-S-P-E-C-T: find out what it means to me. Respect everyone, if there is a dispute or a problem, take it elsewhere.
No spam posting. In the past some players have been forced to quit because they could not keep up with posts.

Requests:

I would like a few people to play characters from the Mutant Militia. Only two to three are really needed; and, aside from a few character creation guidelines, everything is purely up to the player.

I am aware that a lot of you might not be too keen on joining a game like this, but I assure you I will do everything in my power to make it interesting.))

Taken Cannon Characters
Master Splinter: Jade Green
Leonardo: Jade Green
Raphael: Garou
Michelangelo: Aelia
Donatello: Master Chief

Fannon Characters
Graysight (Turtle): Jade Green
Kamejou (Turtle): Aelia
Ayame (Human): Aelia

Mutant Militia:
Ron Morris Palmer (Croc): Master Chief
Damian Moon (Wolf): Garou
Vemix Liez (Fire Lizard): Darkness777

Toonami Tom
03-02-2007, 10:41 PM
Welcome back Jade Green!:) I'm very glad you have returned and have been waiting for this actually.:D I really like your characters and storylines.

I would like to play as Leonardo, Agent Bishop (if he is allowed); and since you would like people to play as members of the Mutant Militia, I would like to play as Ron a mutant lizard. May he be a commander or general of some sort?

Jade Green
03-02-2007, 10:44 PM
Leo is currently reserved, should the player decide not to play him, he's yours.
No, Bishop is not allowed. Please read the rules.

Yes, Ron can be a member of the mutant militia... but he will be a low ranking soldier.

Toonami Tom
03-02-2007, 10:47 PM
Oh, I didn't see that Bishop and the other guys were banned the first time I read the rules. Instead of Leo I would like to play as Donatello then.

I have also decided to make Ron a crocodile, not a lizard.

Jade Green
03-02-2007, 10:53 PM
uhm... he needs a last name.

Toonami Tom
03-02-2007, 10:57 PM
The crocodile's full name is Ron Morris Palmer, or just Ron Palmer. Thanks for approving him as a member of the Mutant Militia. Are there weapons guidelines? I would like for him to have a machine gun, pistol, and a katana.

Jade Green
03-02-2007, 10:59 PM
I'll get to that later, right now you're the only person.

Toonami Tom
03-02-2007, 11:00 PM
Oh ok.

You said that no character can start out knowing the turtles. I assume this includes Randi/Graysight. Just wondering.

And again, welcome back.:)

Jade Green
03-02-2007, 11:01 PM
Why would I break my own rules?

Toonami Tom
03-02-2007, 11:07 PM
Right, I just wondered if maybe you meant that all other characters besides Randi wouldn't know the turtles. Nevermind.:D

Will General Fishro be involved?

Garou
03-03-2007, 01:57 AM
JADE!!!!!!! It's so good to see you back :D Can I be Raph and a character in the Mutant Militia? A wolf named Damian Moon? I'll post a character profile up for him. If it's not okay, could I just have him as a random fan char in the game?

Sonic777
03-03-2007, 07:07 AM
Um,Could I play my fan charicter vemix lizard and crocous tomgot.It is truly an honor to be in your RPG's,jade green.

Jade Green
03-03-2007, 11:21 AM
I'm sorry, Darkness, but until Michelangelo is claimed I am not accepting any fan characters.

The Mutant Militia characters are the exception to this rule, and I may or may not have one slot left open.

Garou, Master Chief, I will be sending you a PM soon explaining information that your M.M. characters would know and other things.

Sonic777
03-03-2007, 11:23 AM
I'll play michelango and if you do have a slot open,can I play vemix in the mutant militia.

Jade Green
03-03-2007, 12:34 PM
Okay, Darkness, I'm not completely sure about you yet; one of my major flaws is that I can be very picky, (ask Garou and Master Chief, they can attest to this), especially when I am the creater of the RPG. I looked over your information on Vemix and before I approve him either as a random mutant or as a member of the Mutant militia I need to explain the history of this RPG:

This is the Movie Universe, and so Shredder died nearly four years ago when the TMNT were still 15 years old. Aside from Tokka and Razor, shredder created no other mutants.

The turtles themselves are now about 18-19 years of age, the events in the short lived T.V. show 'The Next Mutation', never happened.

If Vemix is a member of the Mutant Militia, it means one of two things. One, he was born as a mutant, or the Mutant Militia created him that way. Is that understood?

Aelia
03-03-2007, 12:44 PM
Well, how about I play Michelangelo. (If Darkness doesn't mind.) And then I'll play my fanon characters Kamejou and her sensei Ayame. It would be a great honor for you to let me into one of your RPGs Jade Green.

Sonic777
03-03-2007, 12:50 PM
Yes I understand.I think he will be created by the Mutant Militia.MC,were good buddies.You can ask him.Thank you for letting me join.

Jade Green
03-03-2007, 12:54 PM
All right, Darkness, Vemix is a member of the Mutant Militia. No he may not have powers, none of the played M.M. members will. (sorry XD)

And Aelia, thanks for joinging and Michelangelo is yours. If you would be so kind and send me information on your fan characters, it would be lovely.

Aelia
03-03-2007, 01:02 PM
Alright. I sent you the links to their profiles.

Jade Green
03-03-2007, 01:13 PM
All right! The Turtles themselves have been claimed and we have a suitable amount of people to start! My next post will begin the RPG. I hope you don't mind long posts.

Aelia
03-03-2007, 01:22 PM
Hey, long posts keep things from going completely out of control.

Toonami Tom
03-03-2007, 01:23 PM
May I add one more character? My fan character Vicky.

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=445779&postcount=147

Jade Green
03-03-2007, 02:21 PM
(I'm not too sure I want characters from 'alternate dimensions' in the rpg, and we arleady have two female turtles)

Jade Green
03-03-2007, 02:36 PM
The Benning Islands:

Major Marx of the Mutant Militia sat back in his office chair and glowered at the list that had been presented to him. “This is it?” The rat asked with a snarl to the feline that stood at attention before him.
“Yes, sir,” replied the black feline, wishing he had more control over his own tail. “News has reached the soldiers about the last confrontation; many are not so willing to volunteer…”
“They should be proud to risk their lives for their country!” Marx cut him off angrily and slammed the list onto his desk. “What have we become? Where do they think they live, America? Do we look like lazy human slobs?”
The feline blinked, partially surprised by his superior’s words. “No sir, we are not.”
This seemed to calm the rat down a bit. “Right,” he huffed, “Of course we’re not… Captain Fishro: Choose the best from the list and form a new team; if there are any spots left, draft them. Tezlof can’t run for long.”
“Yes, sir,” With a swift salute, the cat left the room.

Later on:
Three Senior Airmen found themselves amongst those preparing to depart the Benning Islands: Ron Palmer, Damian Wolf, and Vemix Liez. Whether they had volunteered or had been drafted no longer mattered. They had their orders and so did everyone else in their platoon. They were to Track down and assist in the apprehension of the infamous Graysight. Many were nervous, having heard the rumors of the massive explosion that had killed nearly 90% of the last group. Supposedly, they had been the closest to capturing her; they had her cornered somewhere near Manhattan Bay… but even injured and delirious, Graysight was able to find a means of escape. The Platoon boarded the jet, each taking their place and the journey to New York City began.

Several Hours later, the unseen jet had found a safe place to land in Westchester, New York, (located just north of NYC); but something went wrong: ‘Engine Failure.’ The Platoon scrambled to react, going over every safety regulation they were trained for but it did not stop the crash… very few survived.

New York City:

Summer was in full swing: The Days were warmer and nights were shorter; this was the time that any human teenager looked forwards to, but for Graysight it meant trouble. Shorter nights meant there was less time to work under the cover of darkness, and summer break meant that the streets were now populated with overly curious and delinquent minors. Twice already she had to scare away a teenager or two that had wandered in the old apartment building that she had been using as her temporary home.

It was time to move again.

The Lair:
Splinter’s mind buzzed, rudely interrupting his meditation; the rat opened his beetle brown eyes and took in a deep breath as he tried to make sense of what had just happened. Hard times were ahead.

Leonardo stepped out of the dojo, wiping the sweat from his bro. Yet another good work out, too bad none of his brothers had been willing to join. He supposed it was just as well. The past few years had been slow, despite the few adventures that they had. Truthfully, Leo wouldn’t have it any other way.

Aelia
03-03-2007, 03:01 PM
Michelangelo sat on the couch, munching on a slice of pizza leftover from the other night and flipping through channels on the TV. He noticed that Leonardo had stepped out of the dojo but didn't say anything to him. He hadn't participated in the workout because he didn't exactly feel like doing 2000 pushups. Mikey knew that summer was on it's way and both Leo and Master Splinter would be nagging at him more than ever to stay hidden, mostly because of nosey teenagers and tourists. New York city was a crazy place to live and it's inhabitants were even crazier.

Meanwhile

Kamejou and Ayame had just finished with their training exercises. Ayame dismissed Kamejou and said "It is time for us to retire. Take your shower and go to bed. Don't take to long though, we can't have you running up the water bill like last time. We shall resume your training in the morning." The old woman then went to her room.

Kamejou sighed with relief and went into the bathroom. Today's training had been especially difficult and very grueling. Her muscles were aching all over and a nice bath was definitely what Kamejou needed. "Anymore exercises like THAT and I'll be turtle soup." she said sarcastically to herself as she turned the shower on, the sound of running water relaxed Kamejou's mind.

Jade Green
03-03-2007, 03:45 PM
Mutant Militia: (cont.)

Ron Palmer, Damian Wolf, and Vemix Liez were not the only ones to survive, two others emerged from the wreckage: Captain Fishro a known beta whose powers delt some how with shadows; and Sergeant Madison, a female hare who had only recently recieved her promotion. The two immediatly took charge in collecting the badges of the dead and injecting each with a chemical that incinterated them from the inside out... leaving nothing from ashes.

"We have to move out." Fishro told them, "Human authorities will be here shortly!"

Sonic777
03-03-2007, 04:01 PM
(Sorry it's not long.But all I could do.)

Vemix had just been hurt but could still move.His leg and arm was hurt but he still kept moving.He had heard the Fishro's orders and responded like a man from the army."Yes sir."

As vemix was limping but was still fine and kept a eye out for any humans."No human's right now sir but we should be on our guard." he said keeping an eye out for humans.

Garou
03-03-2007, 04:23 PM
((Thankies. I'll post a description for my char right after this post))

Raphael's eyes went from Mikey to Leo, as the blue masked turtle walked out of the Dojo. A sai was firmly held between Raph's three fingers, as he used the sharpened weapon as a toothpick - just to kill time. He wasn't too fond of the summers in NY. That meant that his sensei was more harsh on his strolls topside.

>*<

Damian Moon stood up, heating his Commander's orders. The crash had left him with a wound in the shoulder and a sore body, but aside from that, he was still able to walk - and that was the only thing mattering at the moment.

As his former comrades were taken care of, the wolf sniffed the air. It wasn't really the humans he was concerned about. It was Graysight. Only a few tales about her had reached him, but that was also bad enough...

Aelia
03-03-2007, 04:25 PM
(OOC: The apartment complex that Ayame and Kamejou are in is supposed to be abandoned. I don't even know why I typed in something about a water bill.)

After her shower, Kamejou went to her room but did not go to sleep immediately. Instead, she took a look at her sketchbook. On the last page was a drawing of herself surrounded by other mutant turtles she had drawn last night. Kamejou chuckled a little bit, she knew it was silly of her to think there were other like her, but the drawing showed her inner desire to find others like her. She closed the sketchbook and laid down on her bed. The lumpy mattress was very uncomfortable, but she went to sleep right away anyway.

Ayame was sitting on her bed quietly, making Kamejou think she was asleep. In her hands, she held a photo of herself as a young girl but next to her stood a younger girl that looked like her, except she was a bit fatter and had a rounder face. "My sister..." Ayame whispered to herself. Ayame knew it was bad to reminisce about things that happened long ago, but the death of her beloved sister was a life changing experience and the reason Ayame was no longer an assassin with no purpose in life.

Toonami Tom
03-03-2007, 06:12 PM
Ron Palmer stood up. Other than being alittle sore from the crash, he was fine. The crocodile looked at the damage and the bodies that were being incinterated. "This is awful. I guess they just don't make jets like they used to huh? Or maybe the maintance crew for the jet was having a bad day."

He was silent for a moment and then said "Still, there is the possibility, I suppose, that Graysight brought the jet down. That's probably not the case though."

Donatello was in his lab working on hands free shell cells for everyone. He worked for a few more minutes and was finished. He left his lab and smiled. "The hands free shell cells are finished." He walked over to Mikey and handed him one, gave one to Raph, and then Leo. "Try them out, tell me what you think."

Sonic777
03-03-2007, 06:17 PM
Vemix then stoped serching and looked at his team."Well at least were okay.But I think you right rob,I think graysight had someting to do with this.She never liked us and vise Versa.So what should we do now?"

As vemix went back to serching for any humans while protecting his friends and leaders.
He was still hurt but he had enough energy to help his teammates.

Aelia
03-03-2007, 06:23 PM
Michelangelo used his shell cell and called Don. He spoke into the shell cell and said "Pretty sweet bro!" He had been bothering Donatello about these new shell cells for weeks and was really happy they were finally finished.

Meanwhile

Ayame and Kamejou's apartment was completely silent, save for the squeaking of Kamejou's pet hamsters and her snoring.

Toonami Tom
03-03-2007, 11:03 PM
Ron said "We have to get out of here Vemix." The crocodile would follow Fishro.

Donatello replied into the shell cell "I'm glad you like it Mikey."

Garou
03-04-2007, 12:57 AM
Raphael tugged the sai out of his mouth and into his belt, looking at the device Don had given to him.

"Heh, pretty sweet," he admitted through the shell cell.

>*<

Damian didn't say anything to Vemix's or Rob's comments, but kept his thoughts to himself. The risk of dying had always been there, but this hadn't exactly been what he had been thinking of. Time had to tell, whether the infamous Graysight had something to do with the crash or not. He looked back at Fishro, awaiting further orders, now that the bodies had been taken care of.

Sonic777
03-04-2007, 08:12 AM
"Don't worry rob,you know what they say,A member never leaves his teammates behind." as vemix was limping his way to follow fishro while trying not to hurt himself more.

He was still on guard even though he was following fishro.But sometimes,he always thought he was being watched.

Aelia
03-04-2007, 10:23 AM
"So, you dudes up for testing these things up on the surface?" Michelangelo asked, looking for any sort of excuse to get out and enjoy the night air.

Meanwhile

Kamejou began tossing and turning in her sleep. "No...no, not the crow bar...AHHHH!" she shouted before waking up, her eyes filled with fear. Kamejou got out of her bed, grabbed her bag, and opened her room's small window, just big enough for her to fit through. "I have to get out of here and get some fresh air..." she whispered to herself, associating her bad dream with being trapped indoors. Kamejou leaped through the window and onto the fire escape. At that point she made a run for it by hopping from building to building.

Jade Green
03-04-2007, 01:57 PM
The Lair:

Leo caught the device and looked it over with a mixed expression of appreciation and disdain. He could hear Mikey's voice in the ear piece clear enough and wondered if there was a volume control on it. "Thanks, Donatello." He said, "When we go out, I'll be sure to put it on." Truthfully, Leonardo had never been a technology effianato like his brother Donnie; but he didn't want to discourage his brother either. Such things as this 'hands free' phone could be useful later. Then, Mikey spoke, suggesting they test them out. Leo didn't immediatly respond to this. He knew that they were at most risk during this time of year; but he too had a desire to go out... even if it was just to 'test out,' a hands free cell.

Splinter listened to the voices of his sons and sighed. Michelangelo wanted to 'test out' Donatello's new invention; he knew he couldn't just keep him here forever. He stood up and stepped out of his room and cleared his throat. Once he had gotten his sons' attention, he spoke. "I see... no reason why you cannot test them now," He told them, "But be one with the shadows! Something approaches, and I cannot say what."

..~*~..

Westchester, somewhere south of the crash site:

Both Sgt. Madison and Cpt. Fishro remained quiet during thier treck southwards, but Madison seemed troubled by the conversation the two were having. Fishro used his skills in tracking to ensure that they would not be followed and, when they got to a safe place he stopped.

"We're safe here, for now. Rebandage your wounds, or bandage them if you were too stupid to do so before." Fishro announced, "Once you're done, we'll have to don disguises -- just in case -- and follow the highway into New York. Madison, that's your department, think you can do it?"

The doe hare nodded and began to work on what was needed.

..~*~..

Near an abandoned apartment complex in New York City:

She had been searching for a new place to stay, and Graysight had thought she had found it. Until, that is, she spotted a dark figure climb out of one of the windows and climb swiftly up to the roof. The female turtle was about to shrug it off and look elsewhere, when that same dark figure literally leapt from that roof to another... and proceeded to the next in the same fashion. It wasn't something impossible for a human to do, but very difficult.

Instincts took over. If that person could accomplish such a leap, they could be a strong foe or interesting ally; either way, it was something that Graysight had to check out. For her, the term 'know they enemy' wasn't just a proverb, it was a law. She flagged the person's mind and silently pulled out a 2 foot long metalic fan that with a flick of her wrist became a disk; she stepped onto the disk and floated to the roofs across the street.

The wonderful thing about floating by telepathy, was that you didn't make much noise at all: unless you counted the wind flapping against your duster, (a type of trench coat), and there wasn't much wind tonight. Needless to say, she made it to the roof with little trouble and began to track the roof jumper down.

The mutant turtle found herself quite impressed by this unknown person. They knew enough about stealth, if not counter tracking, that even an expert would have trouble following the trail; but Graysight was cheeting... she had flagged the individual's -- she now knew it was a nonhuman female -- mind. Now, all Graysight had to do was keep mindful of her own prowling abilities and perhaps fog her subject's mind for added security.

She wouldn't approuch the fellow mutant until she was sure of Kamejou's exact heading and intentions.

Garou
03-04-2007, 02:17 PM
Damian smirked a bit at the captain - typical Fishro. His yellow eyes wandered down to look at his shoulder. The cloth wasn't soaked in blood, but the dark color had spread itself onto the fabric, leaving little imagination as to what the wound looked like. The cloth was ripped off, and a new fabric was tied around, using his fangs to get a better hold on it. It didn't take long for him to finish up. Now he just needed to wait for the others.

>*<

The perfect excuse.

"Sounds like a perfect oppertunity, huh bro?" The small device was flinged up in the air, before Raph caught it in his hand again. He wasn't particularily careful with the shell cell, but he doubted that he would drop it so easily.

"So, are we going?"

Aelia
03-04-2007, 02:18 PM
"Sweet! Thanks Master Splinter!" Mikey said with great exuberance, he probably didn't hear the last part about 'Something Approaches' but he was more focused on getting to the surface before his brothers. Mikey rushed out of the lair before he could even hear Raph finish his sentence.

Meanwhile

Kamejou suddenly stopped at a particular building to rest for a little bit. Even though she was a mutant turtle who knew ninjutsu, even she needed to take a rest while 'building hopping' as she liked to call it. "Nice night...well for New York anyway. It's not often when I can see the moon and stars through that godawful smog." Kamejou whispered to herself as she took a seat near the edge of the building.

Sonic777
03-04-2007, 02:24 PM
Vemix then grabed some badages and sticking it on the wonds.Then he decided to get up and start walking to see if he was still in pian.He wasn't in much pain but he was alright.Then he told fishro."Sir,I'm ready for my disguse so that I can help my team." he said all prepared for danger.

Toonami Tom
03-04-2007, 02:56 PM
Ron didn't have any wounds to bandage. The large crocodile said "It will be interesting to see what kind of disguise I will have. Perhaps I will appear to be a large man in a trenchcoat and a hat. It disgusts me that we have to be so careful, due to the humans. I know, they would all scream and we would be all over the news and then in some awful lab." He paused for a moment and then said "We need a vehicle. Although, I'm not saying we should steal one."

Don walked towards the lair's exit. "We need to be careful of whatever is approaching."

Sonic777
03-04-2007, 03:00 PM
"Well rob,we were made for a reason.So anyways,do you think graysight found us already?" said vemix loooking a little worried and trying to be alert from graysight.But he had to keep his cool and needed to calm down so he took some deep brethes and then went back keeping his cool.

Toonami Tom
03-04-2007, 03:06 PM
Ron replied "It's Ron, not Rob. I doubt Graysight knows where we are. There's no point in worrying about it. Worry is a wasted emotion. I just want us to capture her and go home."

Garou
03-04-2007, 03:08 PM
"If she hears you two chatting, she will," Damian growled, scanning the area. The worst thing that could happen? The turtle sneaking up behind them at a moment like this. Damian didn't like the situation one bit, but he was prepared and willing to fight for what he believed in.

Aelia
03-04-2007, 03:09 PM
"Relax Donnie! Just enjoy the time we have to just get out and get some fresh air." Michelangelo said to Donatello to help lighten the mood a little bit.

Meanwhile

After looking at the sky for awhile, Kamejou then looked behind her to see if anybody had been following her. She had to look REALLY hard but in the distance she could just barely see someone on some sort of floating disc coming towards her. "Great, and it probably ALREADY saw me. Maybe it's friendly..." she said to herself, with a little bit of naivety.

Sonic777
03-04-2007, 03:10 PM
"Sorry about that ron,I'm a little woozy from are crash landing.I also want her capture.Who knows where she is or what she's planing?Fact is that will stop her.The risks are high.But i'm sure will stop her once and for all." after he made that speech to ron.He then got up and leaned against the wall.Thinking of his purpose in life.

Jade Green
03-04-2007, 04:08 PM
Somewhere north of NYC:

"Don't be so eager to catch her." Replied Madison as she applied the disguises, "You'll find yourself very disapointed."

Fishro grunted, frowning as he waited. He had to be stuck with a bunch of immature... "You're soldiers. You can survive the hike, we've no need for a vehicle. Is everyone ready?"

"Yes, sir." Replied Madison, she had flattened down her ears and added a wig/mask combo. "That's the last of my disguise kit, though, take care of the costumes... it'll be the only ones you get." Fishro did not give the underlings time to reply to the hare; Instead, he lead them onwards in a swift pace. "Keep off the road! Do not look at the drivers. As far as they're concerned, you're just some homeless git. understood?"

..~*~..

The Lair:

Leo frowned at splinters words. Something was approaching? It made him worry, the master's words always had a strange way of coming true. "Donnie's right, we should be careful." He pulled out his Katana's to check thier durability before replacing them in their sheeths. "I suggest we treat this as a training mission. We need one, anyways." There was no talking the blue-masked turtle out of it. With out another word he began his climb up the ladder and out of the old subway station they called home.

Splinter watched his sons leave, unsure of what they would encounter that night; nothing, he hoped, but he still could not shake the feeling deep down in his chest. Something was coming, and difficult choices were to be made. He could only pray that his sons would make the right ones. Turning around, he went back to his room to rest.

..~*~..

A rooftop on NYC:

Apparently she hadn't been careful enough, the mutant -- a turtle like herself -- had spotted Graysight. Well, the other wasn't attacking... yet; that was always a good sign. It meant that maybe she wasn't a member of the militia, Graysight scanned the girl's mind just to be sure and breathed a sigh of relief.

"People like us should be careful now days." She said alloud as she stepped off the disk and retracted it back into a fan. Her mirrored shades rested soully on Kamejou. "Humans aren't the only danger out there."

Aelia
03-04-2007, 04:31 PM
Michelangelo frowned at Leo's words. "I should've known you were going to turn this into one of your 'Training Missions' you guys really need to lighten up." he said with disdain. But deep down, he knew that Master Splinter and Leo were probably right and they probably should treat this like a training mission. Well, this was still better than being stuck in the lair doing absolutely nothing.

Meanwhile

"I...I know that...I guess...I haven't really been all that worried about beings other than humans going after me though..uh...I-if you d-don't mind me asking, who are you exactly?" Kamejou replied to the stranger. She knew that the voice coming from the other person was definitely female, but she couldn't see what she looked like, mostly because the stranger was wearing some sort of a disguise and it was dark out.

Jade Green
03-04-2007, 04:42 PM
"Mikey, if everyone here 'lightened up', then we'll leave ourselves open for attack." Leonardo explained as they headed down the tunnel. "Someone needs to keep vigiliance around here."

..~*~..

She was stammering a little. Graysight wondered whether it was because she was intimidated, or because she had little contact with the outside world. Either way, it would make this encounter interesting for the both them.

It took her a moment to realize that the other had asked who she was. "I'm...," She paused, unsure what to tell this girl; only people who feared and hated Graysight called her by that name. "My name is Miranda... Randi, for short." She stepped closer, pulling off her fedora and thus revealing her true nature. "I'm a mutant, like you."

Aelia
03-04-2007, 04:54 PM
Mikey just kept his mouth shut and headed towards the nearest exit out of the abandoned subway station. He knew it was no use trying to argue with Leo, and he really didn't feel like having Leo lecture him on 'Vigilance' and other stuff that would probably be really boring.

Meanwhile

Kamejou's eye widened as she saw that the other person- uh, 'Randi' was a mutant turtle just like she was. 'I didn't think there were really others like me..' Kamejou thought, still a little shocked. She calmed down a bit and said "M-my name is Kamejou, nice t-to meet..nice to meet you, Randi" she said, trying unsuccessfully to keep her stuttering problem down to a minimum.

Sonic777
03-04-2007, 06:34 PM
Vemix had just put on some pants,a coat,some gloves and some shoes and a ski mask."I just don't want people freaking out that there's a giant lizard on the loose.So i'm hideing as much of me as possible." he said getting ready and following his team.

Jade Green
03-04-2007, 06:42 PM
((Joint post between Aelia and myself for convience sake))

Randi's eye ridges popped over her reflective shades, now wondering if the stuttering was a common problem for Kamejou. Even if it was, everyone had their own personal ailments that made them all the more... 'mortal'. "Forgive me, my japanese is rusty. I know what Kame means, but I've never heard the suffix 'jou' before... what does your name mean?"

"Well...I don't know much Japanese, but I think it has alot of meanings, but...but the suffix probably means 'Young Woman' or something like that." Kamejou replied to Randi, still even a little confused with the origin of her name.

Randi cocked her head to the side thoughtfully and then smirked; the name made sense now. "It fits." She commented and then changed subjects. "You really shouldn't be out here alone, or at least... you shouldn't be out here alone, or at least be more careful not to be seen." Yes, the turtle realized the hypocracy of her words, "I mean what I say."

"I g-guess I should be a little more careful, Thanks for warning me about that...it is a n-nice night though and even someone like me has to go out and get a little fresh air." Kamejou commented.

"It is a nice night, huh?" She raised her head to look up towards the sky and then peered back at her. "Do I... intimidate you some how?" She hated to ask the question, but it was a round-a-bout way to find out the sorce of the girl's stutterings; however, as soon as she asked it, Randi regretted it and took a step back preparing to leave. "Never mind... just do me a favor?"

"N-no, you don't r-really intimidate me...I just get uncomfortable when t--t-talking to to other people other than my sensei." Kamejou said bashfully, a little ashamed she seemed so jumpy and nervous...and really, she WAS. "Um...okay, I'll do you a favor...what is it?" she asked Randi.

"More of a favor for yourself, come to think of it." Randi replaced her fedora and took to adjusting her shades. "If you ever find a mutant wearing a military uniform -- stear clear of them; more over, if any mutant you ever meet claims to be from something called the mutant militia or benning islands..." She sighed, "run."

"Um...okay." Kamejou said puzzledly. She honestly doubted she would meet anyone from this 'Mutant Militia' or whatever it was called, because Kamejou never really got out enough, much less let herself be seen.

Hearing the cofusion in her voice, Randi did not fully extend her fan to it's disk form. "It does sound a bit peculiar, doesn't it?" She admitted, "But... just take my word on it, okay?"

"...Okay...but can I ask you something?" Kamejou said to Randi.

"Sure."

"I don't mean to pry...but do you have anywhere to stay?" Kamejou asked. Randi probably did have somewhere to stay, but Kamejou couldn't help but ask.

This question suprised Randi and she raised her chin in order to peer down her beak at the other turtle. "No," She remarked truthfully, guessing where Kamejou was going with this. "But I'll find a place soon -- you don't have to worry about me."

"Well...alright then...but if you can't find anywhere to stay you could stay with us. And you don't really have to stay in the same room. Other than my sensei and myself the place is abandoned and nobody's really brave enough to venture in." Kamejou suggested.

Randi gave a nod, she knew that building had been a good choice the moment she saw it; maybe, if she couldn't find another place she could consider Kamejou's offer. No, that was out of the question. The fugative couldn't take such risks; what if the mutant militia found her? That would put both Kamejou and her sensei in danger. "Thanks but no thanks." With a twirl of her wrist, the metal fan opened fully into it's disk form and began to float seemingly on its own accord. "Maybe if things work out well, you and I can form a real sort of alliance, eh? See you later." She stepped onto the disk and floated skyward.

"Speaking of the apartment...sensei has probably noticed I'm gone. Oh, I'm gonna get it now." Kamejou whined as she started towards the old apartment complex.

Toonami Tom
03-04-2007, 07:25 PM
Wearing a large trenchcoat, a hat, and sunglasses, Ron followed his fellow soldiers and commanders. Cars passed by them and the crocodile tilted his head downwards, so as to be more concealed. Even with the disguise, Ron's crocodile face couldn't be covered due to it's natural shape. He said in a low voice "So.... just wondering, how long has Graysight been at large?"

Don emerged to the surface. He stayed to a shadowed area and took a nearby building's ladder to the roof. Then he saw someone in the distance, on another roof top. "Umm guys..... I wonder if that's the approaching being or threat that Splinter warned us about."

Jade Green
03-04-2007, 07:36 PM
However, the person Donatello saw on the roof top in the distance turned out just to be some average joe human who had stepped out for a smoke.

Aelia
03-04-2007, 08:50 PM
"C'mon Don! We don't have much time up here to begin with, and LOOK it's just some weird homeless dude out to have a smoke." Michelangelo whispered to Donatello, pointing out the guy on the roof. Truthfully, he had thought it was the approaching threat too, but was trying to hide his nervousness.

Meanwhile

Kamejou got back too her apartment within ten minutes, but apparently not before Ayame noticed Kamejou was gone. The old woman was sitting on Kamejou's bed and was waiting for the young turtle to explain why she went out with her permission. "Sensei...I can explain..." Kamejou started, but Ayame interrupted.

"I heard you scream. It was another nightmare wasn't it? I understand your wish to find something to distract you from bad memories of the past, but you shouldn't have left without my permission, and at this time of the year you're at greater risk of being seen." The old woman said kindly to Kamejou, the tone in her voice indicated that Kamejou was indeed in trouble, but there wouldn't be punishment.

Toonami Tom
03-04-2007, 09:04 PM
Don replied "You're right Mikey. Let's just enjoy ourselves.... and be cautious at the same time." He leaped to another roof top and then another. Soon he was far away from Mikey. He said into the new shell cell "Can you hear me now?"

As Ron walked, he thought to himself. I joined the millitary when I was 18, to do something good for my country. Now 21, I feel that this was indeed the right choice. I am doing the right thing, giving back to the country that has been good to me. This Graysight, she is a traitor.... a deserter. She may have already told people about our home country, and if she hasn't she still could. I can only help but wonder, why did she leave? I don't want to question my country, but is this issue clear? Is it black and white, or are there shades of gray? I suppose this shouldn't be of my concern. If Graysight is captured she will probably be put on trial, unless they decide to kill her on the spot. I hope she recieves a trial.... a fair trial.

Garou
03-05-2007, 07:25 AM
Raph blinked a bit, as he could hear the reciever crackle to life. His brother's voice was heard loud and clear over the new cell, and Raph grinned to himself. He was amazed by Don's skills.

"Yo Donnie," Raph said into the mic, "Do ya have any idea how far this thing can go?" There was always the possibility, that they could hit an area not within reach of each other...

>*<

Damian put on the old trenchcoat and hat and put on a pair of sunglasses as well. His yellow eyes would catch too much attention, if anyone noticed the glimting in the dark. His tail was firmly put into the large pants he wore and he tugged a old scarf around his neck and snout. Like Ron, he had a problem with disguising his facial features, but it was doable. He followed the feline and the hare, keeping his eyes lowered enough to avoid eye contact.

Jade Green
03-05-2007, 02:01 PM
"Can you hear me now?"

Leo heard the question, but he had not yet fully put the 'handless shell-cell' on. Sighing, he slipped it over his cranium and replied, "Donnie, there's a volume on this thing, right?" If he could hear Don's voice with the speaker away from his ear, there was no doubt that so could some one else.

"Yo Donnie. Do ya have any idea how far this thing can go?"

That was another good question, in an age of cell phones, wireless connections, and other such 'technologically advanced' communications, a dropped line wasn't uncommon. As Leo reached another roof top, he pondered the irony of this. "Why don't we test that out?" He suggested, "Spread out..."

..~*~..

Marshall Wilcox couldn't help but notice the five miserable looking people walking along the side of the road; always a the good sameratin, the man slowed down and parked his truck a ways ahead of them. It wouldn't hurt to give these guys a ride, would it? All five could easily fit into the back of his truck... although one of them looked particularly big.

Fishro stopped in his tracks and held up his hand to halt the march of his subordinates. "Must think we're hitch hikers." He muttered to Madison who could only give a light shrug. "I'll handle this." Announced the feline and he began to approach the beat up looking truck.

"Need a ride?" Asked the man, loud enough for the entire group to hear.

Fishro made sure to keep his face out of the lights of the freeway and replied. "Depends on where you're headed."

"Rhode Island," Replied the man and Fishro nodded.

"We're only going to Manhattan, perhaps you could drop us off somewhere around there?"

"Sure thing! Got room f'r one up here, th' rest'll have to stay in the back." The man jabbed his thumb to the back of his truck.

"We'll all sit in the back, thank you." Fishro replied and then motioned to the crew. "Get on in the back, he'll take us the rest of the way." Madison sighed, and did as ordered, expecting for the three Airmen to follow. Once everyone was onboard, Fishro joined them and the Truck set off onto the highway again, being sure to drive at a safe pace for his passengers.

"Sometimes," Said Fishro, "You get lucky... but keep your muzzles down, especially you two." He said to Palmers and Moon.

..~*~..

Graysight left the roof and headed out in search of a safer place to stay, she did not notice the turtles on thier training mission as they were still a few miles out of her reach. It was barely midnight and the sun wasn't scheduled to rise until some time after four or five am; four and a half hours didn't seem to be enough time for the ex-soldier, but, it would have to do...

Garou
03-05-2007, 02:48 PM
With a large grin on his face, Raph jumped off the roof and hit the next. This was that golden oppertunity, he had been waiting for for a very long time - being alone.

"Sure thing," he replied into the mic, "I'll head east. Then we'll get this baby tested for sure."

>*<

Moon jumped into the back of the van without a word, just as he was ordered to. The was always the slim chance, that the scarf could fall out of place, in case he started to move his mouth.

"Sometimes," Said Fishro, "You get lucky... but keep your muzzles down, especially you two." He said to Palmers and Moon.

The wolf nodded and tipped his head a bit. Holding his head so lowly was starting to make his neck ach, but other things would be aching, if the human discovered their true nature.

Aelia
03-05-2007, 03:01 PM
Mikey followed Leo's orders and headed west, jumping from building to building. The feeling of exhilaration overcame him, as he tried resisting the urge to scream stuff like "Woohoo!" or "Cowabunga!".

Meanwhile

Soon after the lecture, Ayame left Kamejou to think about what she had done. Kamejou didn't feel much like sleeping, so she just laid in her bed, her hazel green eyes wide awake, and shining with a spark of hope. She knew what Ayame was going to say to her about going out, and hadn't really been phased by it, but what Kamejou was really wondering about is if there were more mutants like her and Randi.

Toonami Tom
03-05-2007, 05:05 PM
Don leaped from roof top to roof top. "There are 2 volume buttons on the right side of the shell cell. As for how far away we can be before the calls are dropped, it should be very, very far. Probably even farther away than the regular shell cells."

Ron nodded to Fishro and kept his head down.

Sonic777
03-05-2007, 05:11 PM
Vemix had obayed his orders and just put his head down and nothing else.

Jade Green
03-05-2007, 10:35 PM
"Sure thing, I'll head east. Then we'll get this baby tested for sure."

One good thing was he'd be able to keep a better tab of his brothers, especially Raphael. "Be sure to keep in contact." Leonardo warned.

"There are 2 volume buttons on the right side of the shell cell. As for how far away we can be before the calls are dropped, it should be very, very far. Probably even farther away than the regular shell cells."

Two volume buttons? That was a new one for the blue masked turtle, "Uh, good to know." He replied, heading northwards. As he went along, Leonardo realized that maybe he took his master's words a little too seriously; Splinter had said, 'something approaches,' he did not necessarily say it was a bad thing. Perhaps he should really lighten up on it? No, of course not. "Better safe," He muttered, "Than sorry."

That's when he wondered if he could actually speak with out his words being heard on the shell-cell; and at the same time, he spotted a truck slowing to a stop and five shady individuals climb out of the back...

...The ride took longer than the captain had hoped, but finally they were off of the highway and into the streets of New York city. The human, Marshall, had shouted out that he'd find a 'safe' place for them to get out at: the man didn't want his passengers to find themselves mugged on their first night in the Big Apple and it took Fishro some convincing before the man finally stopped.

And it wasn't in any location that Fishro would have liked either. It was on a street corner out in clear view. His last mission to New york, though it had been a failure, had started out a lot better than this one. "We'll have to set up a base of operations," He grumbled to the crew, unware that they had already been spotted by a master in stealth: Leonardo. "Then, we'll attempt to contact the Militia and go from there."

"Yes, sir." Replied Madison, giving her superior a salute. "Want I should check..."

"No, we stick together. This is new ground... I don't want anyone finding themselves in trouble."

As Leo watched from his well hidden place on the roof. There was something odd about the group that he couldn't place; he'd watch them for now, using his years of ninja training not to be spotted. One with the Shadows. He dared not speak into his phone, for fear of being heard.

..~*~..

Graysight wasn't necissarily one with the shadows, but she was most definately hard to spot. She had been part of the Special ops, and so the turtle had been training with the Mutant Militia since she was Seven; that, and her years out on her own had helped her learn to prowl like any other professional.

But, to someone like Raphael; she might have as well been wearing a neon sign across the back of her old black duster! Interestingly, she wasn't even a full two miles away from where she had met Kamejou. If Raphael got too close, the female -- though it wasn't clear she was a turtle -- might sense his mental presensce.

Toonami Tom
03-05-2007, 11:14 PM
Ron took out his night vission goggles from his trench coat. "Captain Fishro, do you have night vission goggles? If not, you may borrow mine if you would like to. Or should I use them?"

Don continued leaping from roof top to roof top. This was such a nice night to be out.

Jade Green
03-05-2007, 11:32 PM
"Captain Fishro, do you have night vission goggles? If not, you may borrow mine if you would like to. Or should I use them?"

Hearing this, Leo quickly stepped away from the edge and out of site. He could still follow them by ear. He pressed his shell agianst a wall and listened...

Fishro snatched the goggles from Ron's hand. "Give me that!" He snarled, "These things cost well over 8 thousand creds, and are not part of basic issue! Where did you get your hands on it?"

Madison ignored her hot tempered superior's snarls to Ron and peered up at the sky with a thoughtfull look in her eyes.

Aelia
03-05-2007, 11:42 PM
Michelangelo suddenly stopped at a strange, abandoned-looking apartment complex. He jumped down from the rooftop and onto the fire escape, unaware that he had made a slight clanging noise. He thought this was a good place to call Donatello. Michelangelo turned the volume up on his shell cell and said "Hey Donnie! Callin' from some CREEEPY abandoned apartment building!"

Meanwhile

Kamejou heard a noise coming from outside her window, like someone had dropped from the sky and started stomping on the fire escape.

"Hey Donnie! Callin' from some CREEEPY abandoned apartment building!"

She heard from an almost annoying voice with a slight surfer dude accent. Kamejou peered closer through her window and saw a dark figure standing outside. "...I better lay low...probably some stupid teenager..." she said quietly, pulling her blanket over her head, waiting for whoever it was to leave.

Garou
03-06-2007, 01:57 AM
Moon followed out of the truck, not taking much notice of Palmers and Fishro's small clash. It was none of his concern - atleast for the moment. He wasn't glad, that he had to use the sunglasses, but his eyes were too easy to notice. But it meant that he had a lesser chance of seeing something moving in the darkness. For now, he waited.

>*<

This is great, Raphael thought to himself, speeding over the rooftops. This only meant one thing - getting as far away from Leonardo as possible. He hardly noticed his surroundings in the dark. Was he far away from Donnie? not enough. With a large smirk, he sped up even more and continued his run over Manhattan...

Toonami Tom
03-06-2007, 10:04 AM
Ron replied "Sir, I found them in the wreckage from when we crashed. I apologise for this."

Donatello replied to Mikey "Sounds interesting..... just be careful. It may not be completely abandoned. I wish I was there."

Sonic777
03-06-2007, 10:20 AM
"You never told me about these night visoin goggles.Maybe you have more stuff stashed in your pockets." said vemix looking at ron very closely.

Jade Green
03-06-2007, 01:22 PM
Raphael hadn't noticed her, yet, and now Graysight was sensing something headed in her direction; no, someone was going to pass right by her soon enough. She moved to hide, but knew she'd be too slow. Maybe whomever it was would just presume she was a homeless person hiding out on the roof? She backed up, her eyes trained on the place she calculated the person would arrive. Suddenly, she wished she had taken Kamejou up on her offer. Her eyes darted westard, the direction that would lead to the apartment she had seen the other turtle step out of.

..~*~..

"Sir, I found them in the wreckage from when we crashed. I apologise for this."

"You should inform me of any materials you salvaged, they might come in handy." Fishro growled as they began to walk towards the nearest alley way in order to keep out of sight. Up above, Leo silently followed their progress; now that he was aware of the night vision goggles, he was extra careful. He was Ninja, after all.

"You never told me about these night visoin goggles.Maybe you have more stuff stashed in your pockets."

"Ariman Liez, it is not his duty to inform you of such things. He is to tell Sergent Madison and myself and if we find it appropriate, we shall inform you. Understood?"

Madison sighed, looking up at the sky again; years ago, she had been the talkative sort, but now the hare... who had been a member of the Special Ops like Fishro and Tezlof, was now very quiet.

"Hey Donnie! Callin' from some CREEEPY abandoned apartment building!" Leo winced, hoping that they had not heard and lowered the volume considerablly. It didnt' help that Michelangelo was naturally loud.

"Sounds interesting..... just be careful. It may not be completely abandoned. I wish I was there." Thankfully Don was telling Mikey exactly what Leo was thinking; he feared speaking now for being detected.

"Captain," Madison suddenly spoke, still looking upwards, "I think it might be best if we had a scout... or two."

"Agreed... Moon! You've got good senses, right?" Fishro didn't wait for a response, "Go with Sgt. Madison."

Sonic777
03-06-2007, 01:26 PM
"Yes sir." as vemix then went to sleep thinking what he should do with his life.

Jade Green
03-06-2007, 02:09 PM
(Why did Vemix go to sleep? they're not any place safe to do that. They're in an alley way.)

Sonic777
03-06-2007, 02:12 PM
(Sometimes,I have no clue where they are.It happens.....a lot.Sorry)
Vemix then wakes up only to be hit by a trash can he crashed into."Sorry sir,must have been a little tired." he grinned at his leaders and getting up.

Aelia
03-06-2007, 02:32 PM
(Maybe he has some sort of sleep disorder?)

Michelangelo pressed his face against the window nearest to the fire escape, peering closer at the contents of the room. "Oh man...Leo is gonna kill me...this place isn't abandoned." he whispered hoping his brothers wouldn't hear him over the shell cell. In the room was a bed, a small television, several artpads strewn across the room, a pizza box, and a cage sitting on a desk...presumably for some small animal.

Meanwhile

Kamejou peered out from underneath her bed covers. Great...just great, this nosey person was looking into her room and probably now realized that the apartment building wasn't quite abandoned. "Dammit...that's it I'm gonna have to take matters into my own hands if they won't leave." she said to herself, not maliciously but still full of intent.

Garou
03-06-2007, 03:10 PM
"Yes sir," Moon confirmed, getting up on Madison's side, "Ready when you are." Moon adjusted the sunglasses, placing them further out on his snout. It would make it easier for him to see in the dark, but would still cover his eyes enough. The only real problem was, that he couldn't smell anything with the scarf tugged around his nose. With a claw, Moon carefully split the cloth to make a small hole for the scent to go through. The wind didn't carry many smells into the alley, but if someone stepped up on them from the entrance, Moon would know...

>*<

Raph closed his eyes for a short moment, feeling the mild breeze hit his face. But as soon as he opened his eyes, he caught the glimpse of clothes moving to behind a wall.

He stopped abrutly, almost throwing himself to the side to cover behind a chimney. Was it a human? Had he seen him? Raph sat carefully for a minute, trying to listen to any sounds from the person.

"Sounds interesting..... just be careful. It may not be completely abandoned. I wish I was there." Don's voice sounded over the mic.

Damn, Raph mouthed, hoping that Don's moderate voice hadn't brought him in trouble. He hadn't even thought about changing the volume, even though Don had said that there were two buttons for it. The turtle held his breath, not sure if he could move yet.

Toonami Tom
03-06-2007, 05:46 PM
Ron said to Fishro "Other than my weapons, which includes my katana I brought from home, I salvaged a radio, ammo, grenades, and some food." He showed Fishro his machine gun, pistol, his own katana, the radio, ammo, grenades, and the food. He then handed Fishro the radio and the food. "I'm sure you will share the food with us, and since your the captain you should have the radio."

Sonic777
03-06-2007, 05:54 PM
"Wow buddy,I didn't know you had that much." as vemix was yowning because he was so tired."Sorry i'm so tired.I think I stayed up a little to late." said vemix as he was streching his arms and standed up stright.

Aelia
03-06-2007, 06:18 PM
Suddenly Mikey saw the covers on the bed shift a little. He turned away from the window. "Don, I think you were right this place ISN'T abandoned. A 'lil weird that somebody would be staying in this place. But, I better get outta here while I can or Leo will have a cow. " he said into the shell cell, this time making an actual effort to keep quiet.

Meanwhile

While the person was turned around, Kamejou had gotten out of her bed and used her bedsheets as some sort of poor ghost disguise. "Hmph, I could get a job as a Scooby Doo villain." she joked. Kamejou walked towards the windows stealthily, making sure not to attract the attention of the individual. She silently lifted the window up and heard,

"Don, I think you were right this place ISN'T abandoned. A 'lil weird that somebody would be staying in this place. But, I better get outta here while I can or Leo will have a cow. "

After that sentence she took action and threw the sheets at the stranger, to use as some sort of way to confuse him.

"Huh? Who turned off the lights!?" Michelangelo said, in a loud voice so his brothers could probably hear him over the shell cell.

Kamejou then after successfully confusing him, pushed him over the rails of the fire escape and into a nearby dumpster. "Well...I needed new sheets anyway." she said disappointedly before going back into her room for some more of 'laying down in an awkward position' time.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" Michelangelo screamed before a loud thudding noise was heard, probably the sound of him landing in the dumpster.

(I just inadvertently referenced the teaser trailer from last year...eh heh heh. Well, at least with the 'Mikey falling into the dumpster' part.)

Jade Green
03-06-2007, 09:47 PM
Madison shook her head to Damian, and pointed upwards to a fire escape. Then, with a single leap, she easily cleared the lowest platform. Hares had emense lower body strength. She motioned for Damian to follow and headed carefully up the steps. Leo heard this and mentally cursed himself as he found a better place to hide. Mikey had whispered something, but Leo couldn't hear what.

Captain Fishro sneered at Vemix who just crashed into a trash can, wishing that he hadn't taken the fire lizard along. "Be more careful, use your training. Stay awake!"

"Other than my weapons, which includes my katana I brought from home, I salvaged a radio, ammo, grenades, and some food." Fishro raised his eyebrows, at least the croc had been smart enough to do so: kudos to him; of course Madison and himself had done so, but both had been in the military far longer than the three Senior Airmen. "I'm sure you will share the food with us, and since your the captain you should have the radio."

"Wow buddy,I didn't know you had that much. *yawn* Sorry i'm so tired.I think I stayed up a little to late."

"How dare you even consider that I wouldn't! And how is that my fault, Vemix?" The cat hissed indignatly, taking the radio and with a light whistle, tossed it up to Madison -- who was now on the third platform of the fire escape -- she easily caught it.

Leo shook his head as he continued listening. He didn't like the leader's attitude much at all and reminded himself never to act like that. "Don, I think you were right this place ISN'T abandoned. A 'lil weird that somebody would be staying in this place. But, I better get outta here while I can or Leo will have a cow. " Didn't Mikey realize that Leo could hear everything he was saying? Then, came a loud, "Huh? Who turned off the lights!?" Which was followed by an even louder scream. Leo winced, even with the volume turned low...

Madison stopped and motioned to Damian, she had heard something distant but somehow close. 'Communication braodcast', she mouthed and moved with quicker speed up the stairs. Leo was not seething. He had two opens: Stay here and find out who these people were or check up on his brother. Right now, the latter seemed the better of the to.

Before madison made it all the way up... Leo was long gone. "Mikey! You okay?" He called out into his shell-cell.

..~*~..

Randi didn't have heightened senses, but she didn't need to hear the shell-cell to know Raphael's exact location. His sudden stop had warned her that he was aware of her presence and this meant trouble for her. Whomever it was, they were clearly very good in stealth; but even experts botched every once in a while. She sat down with her shell against the wall, tipped her hat low, and floated a bottle still in its mini paper bag into her hand.

Then, she began to sing in a 'drunken' voice. "Nooo body knows da trouble I've seen... Nooo body knows my sorrow..."

Garou
03-06-2007, 11:40 PM
Damian followed the hare as quickly as possible. It was impossible for him to take the same leaps as her, so he silently sprinted up the stairs. Suddenly, he heard the same as Madison.

'Communication braodcast' the hare mouthed, and Damian gave her an affirmative nod. As he was close to the rooftop, he started to feel unsure of what he had heard. There were no smell of humans further up, atleast not from what the wolf could sense.

>*<

"Nooo body knows da trouble I've seen... Nooo body knows my sorrow..." Raph let out a sigh of relief. Probably a homeless. But no matter how drunk the person would sound. Raph knew that taking another way around was probably the best idea. The person probably hadn't noticed him yet-

"Huh? Who turned off the lights!?" and then a loud crash through the mic. Raph winced and dragged off the headset quickly. Mikey's highpitched voice into a microphone was the last thing he needed now. Everybody around would have heard that. The turtle got to his feet and ran for the edge, jumping off the building to catch a fire escape ladder a little further down.

Aelia
03-07-2007, 03:28 PM
Mikey removed the bedsheets from his head and got out of the dumpster. "Man, what was that?" he asked himself.

"Mikey! You okay?"

"I'm fine...but something in that house attacked me from behind." Mikey told Leo. "You...you think it mighta been GHOSTS?" he added with fear.

Meanwhile

Kamejou,instead of going back to sleep, went into the kitchen to get a little snack. Besides, the bed was uncomfortable as it was, without sheets it was itchy too. "Hmmm, milk, cheese, leftover pizza, that nasty radish stuff..." she said as she checked the contents of the the fridge.

Sonic777
03-07-2007, 04:44 PM
Vemix looked really scared at his commander and said."Won't happen again.I was talking to ron here sir.No disrespct.I swear." he said looking a little guilty and now wide awake from that hiss he was givin."Won't happen again Sir." he said with his arm on top of his forehead and standed up stright hopeing for thier forgiveness.

Aelia
03-08-2007, 06:26 PM
(OOC: This is just a heads up. Tomorrow morning I will be leaving for Stellarcon, a convention in High Point, North Carolina. I will be gone for a total of two and a half days and will probably be back Sunday night. I would appreciate it if the roleplays I am in would be postponed or something to that effect, this is just a favor I'm asking so you don't have to do it, but if you did it'd be very much appreciated.)

Jade Green
03-08-2007, 08:34 PM
(OOC: This is just a heads up. Tomorrow morning I will be leaving for Stellarcon, a convention in High Point, North Carolina. I will be gone for a total of two and a half days and will probably be back Sunday night. I would appreciate it if the roleplays I am in would be postponed or something to that effect, this is just a favor I'm asking so you don't have to do it, but if you did it'd be very much appreciated.)

(Don't worry, I'll be sure that we don't overload you with posts.)

Jade Green
03-08-2007, 08:58 PM
Randi most definately heard the scream emit from the communicator, but compaired to what happened next it was the last thing on her mind. The other person had just leapt off of the roof to land almost soundlessly to the fire-escape below. How did she know this? She 'felt' it, and at the same time realized that he -- like Kamejou -- was not human. Immediatly, she dived into his mind searching for a key word, not finding it, she stood and started towards the edge. Two mutants in one night? What were the odds?

~Wait...~ Her voice spoke in her head, ~Who are you?~ After speaking, Randi realized the possible folly. Instead of catching his attention, she might have very well frightened him off.

..~*~..

"Your sense of smell is better than mine." Madison said, taking off her wig and hat so that she could have full use of her long slender ears. "Do you smell any sign of human activity?" Then, her voice lowered as if she feared the soldiers below listening in, "Mutant activity?"

Down below, Fishro groaned and pressed his thumb and fore finger against his eye sockets. Of all the people to survive the incident, why did it have to be a bunch of Airmen and a flighty... he sighed and pulled out his radio. "Madison, can you make sense of things up there?"

Madison's ears perked and she pulled out her radio. "Yes, sir."

"Then start scouting, I don't want to be spotted, and we need to find a place for the night."

"Of course, sir."

..~*~..

"I'm fine...but something in that house attacked me from behind. You...you think it mighta been GHOSTS?"

"I doubt it, Mikey... most liketly it was some homeless person who snuck up on you..." Leo sighed audiblly. "You need to work on your stealth."

Garou
03-09-2007, 12:39 AM
Raph was right about to take the next jump off the fire escape, when a female voice suddenly spoke in his head.

~Wait...~ It said, ~Who are you?~

Raphael flinged around with wide eyes. Was it just his imagination? Or was he losing it? If someone had said it to him, shouldb't he be able to hear where the voice was coming from? His eyes jolted from side to side, trying to find the source of the voice. His sais had been drawn and was glutched tightly. He couldn't know if this person was friend or foe - but he could recognize the voice. It was the voice of that drunk girl sitting somewhere on the roof. Only now, she didn't sound drunk at all.

'What the shell is going on...' Raph thought to himself. So, what was he supposed to do now? If it wasn't his imagination, his reply would give away his hiding place. And still, his quriousity wouldn't let him run off now. He needed to know, how the voice had popped into his head. The sai in his right hand was slowly tugged back into his belt, as he slowly started climbing up the metal ladder, just to try and get a quick peek at whoever was up there.

>*<

Damian tok of the long scraf and sat down, as he started sniffing at the roof. He took a few steps forward, finding the place where Leo had been watching them.

Not quite sure he had gotten the smell right, he bent over and closed his eyes. No, it was not just him...

"Do you smell any sign of human activity?" Then, her voice lowered as if she feared the soldiers below listening in, "Mutant activity?"

"Maybe," Damian sat up straight to look at his superior, "A male reptile of some sort." The wolf's nose started jiggling again, as he tried to follow the path Leo had went back on, leading off the roof they were currently standing on.

He turned and walked closer to Madison.

"We may have been spotted by the mutant," Damian said in a low voice, "But it seems that it has fleed not too long ago."

Aelia
03-09-2007, 01:44 AM
(OOC: Probably my last post until late on Sunday.)

Kamejou walked back into her room holding a glass of milk and a munching on a slice of pizza. Hopefully, whoever it was had survived the fall and decided to leave. Kamejou didn't like pushing people off the fire escape. Kamejou sat down on her bed, unaware of the person approaching her window.

Meanwhile

"Hobos? I thought those type of dudes were the weirdos pushin' around shopping carts full of cans." Michelangelo responded.

Jade Green
03-11-2007, 02:45 PM
((ooc: Sorry, i'm tired of waiting for Darkness777 and Master Cheif to post))

'What the shell is going on...' He had thought; Randi found it odd that he would use 'shell' in place of what people usually said. She took a step back, her eyes trained in the ladder that led to the fire escape... and then saw the top of a bald reptilian head followed by a bandana-mask with two eye holes in which the owner was now peering out of.

"Another one?" She couldn't help but saying out loud. Well, too late for anything else. "Well this most certinally makes for an interesting night."

..~*~..

"Hobos? I thought those type of dudes were the weirdos pushin' around shopping carts full of cans." Leo sighed heavily, continuing to Mikey's location before finally landing silently on a firescape and peered down to where Mikey was. He smirked, resisting the urge to laugh. Mikey had fallen into the dumpster!

In his mirth, he did not see the small amount of light shining from the window right below him. "Mikey, you're taking a shower when we get back."

..~*~..

As Damian described the scent, Madison glanced around, wishing she had better night vision. "We may have been spotted by the mutant," Damian said in a low voice, "But it seems that it has fleed not too long ago." Typically, the policy concerning 'rogue' mutants like the one that Damian had just described was to track them down and offer them safety with the Benning Government.

But, as of right now, the five of them weren't all that safe either. "Keep note of that." She told him, "Our objective as of now is to find safety." She nodded to him and moved towards the edge of the roof moving -- unwittingly -- in the same direction that Leo had. "Clear." She said over the radio where Fishro, Vemix and Ron waited.

Fishro nodded and led the two reptiles down the alley way. Thier trek was going to be slow, but at least it was safer than having no scouts at all.

Garou
03-11-2007, 03:35 PM
Raph's eyes narrowed, as he saw the figure standing on the roof. So she had moved.

'Crud...' he thought, his eyes turning into small slits.

"Another one?" the female spoke, making Raph **** raise an eyeridge, "Well this most certinally makes for an interesting night."

So she had seen someone else. And those else, would be one or more of his brothers, though he doubted Leo would be caught. But the worst part was, that Raph was now perfectly sure, that the girl wasn't drunk - atleast not enough to sit on a cold roof singing to herself. And she already knew, that he wasn't human. Why else use the term 'another one'? He hid a growl and took a leap upwards. Whoever this person was, she wasn't afraid of turtles...

"Who else have ya met?" he spoke in his usual Brooklyn accent, as he landed on the roof and crossed his arms. He wasn't really sure if this was the brightest of his ideas. But perhaps, if he made it seem normal...

>*<

"Keep note of that." Damian was ordered, "Our objective as of now is to find safety."

"Yes sir," Damian nodded before Madison walked away. In the meanwhile, he kept his eyes and ears open to any possible threat around them.

"Clear." Madison informed over the radio, and the wolf sighed softly to himself. He couldn't help but wonder... for how long?

Jade Green
03-11-2007, 03:48 PM
She took a step back, taken by suprise by the male's sudden leap onto the roof. Randi blinked several times and then chuckled, she was impressed. The accent was almost... cute; she continued grinning and stepped forwards and into the moon light. With her hat, coat and shades it was hard to determine what she was; but at least Raphael might be able to tell that she wasn't completely human. "No one you'd know." She replied, crossing her own arms as if to mimic him. "At least I doubt it."

Garou
03-11-2007, 03:57 PM
Raph smirked a bit to himself. So he had surprised her. As she stepped into the moonlight, Raph's smirk faded a bit. He wasn't sure, but that face under the hat didn't look like to have a human nose. Perhaps it was just a mask. The thought about her being a mutant didn't really struck him, and to think that she was a turtle like him would be stupid. Even though, her last statement required some digging into. If she doubted that he knew, whoever she had met, it couldn't have been one of his brothers - they looked to much alike, he thought.

"Try me," he held his stand and looked at the figure.

Jade Green
03-11-2007, 04:07 PM
She took the 'bait', Randi knew he didn't know who she was talking about; but, she want to see how long it took Mr. Macho-Brooklyn-Boy to figure she wasn't human either. "Oh, she's looks a little similar to you: Leathery skin, bald, sporting a shell -- however..." She stood on her tip toes to 'peer' over his shoulder. If he was careful, he might just spot two jade green toes on each foot. "Hers was a little more well polished... She stood about, oh... I dunno this tall?" She held out a clearly three fingered, green hand to determine Kamejou's height. If he didn't figure it out by then... "But I gotta say..." She pointed to Raphael, "The mask looks better on you."

Garou
03-11-2007, 04:22 PM
Raph blinked. 'She'? A turtle 'she'? He quickly lost the selfconfident attitude. Either there was a mutant running around that neither he or his brothers had ever seen, or the woman was toying with him. And then she stood up on her toes, and the turtle immediatly spotted the four green toes.

'Please let those be tabis,' he quickly thought, blinking again. He was speechless for a moment, as the figure continued.

"Hers was a little more well polished... She stood about, oh... I dunno this tall?" And three, green fingers were clearly seen in the moonlight.

"Huh?" Raph took a step back, feeling his heel hit the edge of the building. So that was real toes under the jacket...

"But I gotta say..." She pointed to Raphael, "The mask looks better on you."

"Eh - thanks, I guess," Raph scratched his head with his right hand, letting the other one slide down by his side. This was a bit too unexpected. How many animals had green skin other than reptiles? Could it be...?

"So, now that you've seen me, perhaps you could tell me who - or what, you are?" That didn't really come out as cool as it could have, but the turtle had no idea how to handle this.

Aelia
03-11-2007, 04:38 PM
(OOC: I'm finally back from Stellarcon! Woot! I'm guessing Mikey is were he can see the window.)

Mikey peered at the window near the fire escape, noticing the lights were on. Though there were plenty of times Mikey had been called 'stupid' he had enough sense to realize that lights on inside a supposedly 'abandoned' building were NOT normal.

"Mikey, you're taking a shower when we get back."

"Har har, Leo. I guess YOU didn't notice that the lights were on in that room! Now you CAN'T tell me that's not weird." Mikey complained to Leo. "And...well, I kinda wanna see what pushed me." he added, sounding slightly afraid.

Meanwhile

Ayame walked out of her room, unable to sleep herself, and noticed the pizza box open on the table and the empty jug of milk. She smiled meekly and gathered the contents and threw them away. "I'll scold her later." Ayame told herself.

Kamejou laid the empty glass of milk on the table and finished her pizza. The young turtle almost immediately went to her painting canvas and set up her supplies. Kamejou removed her grey mask, this made it easier for her to paint. She then began painting, unaware that she was still in danger of being seen.

Jade Green
03-11-2007, 04:50 PM
"So, now that you've seen me, perhaps you could tell me who - or what, you are?" Well, at least he knew she wasn't human either. Randi reminded herself that she was a little more willing to reveal herself to Kamejou; but she had been female... and Randi didn't find her a threat, but rather a possible ally. Why was he so different? Already, an idea was forming.

"I'm a turtle, like yourself." She removed her hat to reveal her own reptilian head, still keeping the shades. "The name's Randi... and you?"

..~*~..

Leo eyed the window and pressed his shell against the wall: Oops! Well, even he made mistakes. Not wanting to make too much noise, he signed his response to Mikey: 'You are right. We had better investigate'. He then motioned for Michelangelo to follow and move silently towards the window, keeping to the shadows.

Garou
03-11-2007, 04:55 PM
"I'm a turtle, like yourself."

"Wow," Raph muttered at first. So the impossible had happened - twice, actually, if you counted the described turtle in. A smile lit on his beak, as the more turtle-ish features was shown.

"Call me Raph," he grinned, taking a step forward and extracted his hand to Randi.

Aelia
03-11-2007, 05:02 PM
Michelangelo followed Leo towards the window, trying his best not to be seen as well. As the got closer he could see a shadow figure sitting at one of those painting...thingies.

Meanwhile

Kamejou was still focused on her painting, more interested in it than keeping herself hidden. She almost always lost focus on other things when she was sketching or painting, like she was in some sort of trance.

Jade Green
03-11-2007, 05:24 PM
"Raph." She called him, taking his hand; Randi noticed, idly, that his hand was larger than her own. Nothing too suprising though: In nature, female reptiles were often larger than thier male counterparts due to nessessity; however, evolution by mutation often took away such a need... then again, Randi was actually rather small to begin with.

The female resisted the urge to probe his mind; due to the idea still forming in her head: she wanted to know how many mutants this guy knew about, but knew she could do so in a more... diplomatic way. "You, uh, ever meet any other mutants?" She asked him.

..~*~..

The shadow sitting at the easle didn't look entirely human... either that, or it was a really artistic homeless guy with a fat back. He doubted it was the latter of the two and slipped silently inside and into a dark corner in order to get a better look. What he saw made his jaw drop and, before he could stop himself, he spoke. "Excuse me..."

Aelia
03-11-2007, 05:53 PM
"Way to go Leo." Mikey said to Leo, apparently he was not in a place where he could see the other person clearly.

Kamejou dropped her paintbrush as and unfamiliar voice addressed her. She turned her head towards where the voice came from. It was two other mutant turtles only both were DEFINITELY male and slightly larger in size. "Um...hi." she replied shyly.

Garou
03-12-2007, 02:34 AM
"You, uh, ever meet any other mutants?"Randi asked him. Raph let go of her hand, not really caring if it was smaller than his. Biology wasn't his main field, and compared to human anatomy, it seemed really natural to him.

"Not beside my family," Raph honestly stated, "I thought we were the only ones - at least in New York..." He studied Randi, as one thing bugged him a little about her appearance.

"Sorry to ask, but ain't it the wrong time of day to walk around with shades?"

Jade Green
03-12-2007, 12:12 PM
"I'm... sorry to intrude." Leo couldn't help but look down at his hands embarassed and then back to her, "But, I -- we -- weren't exactly expecting to find... well, someone pushed my brother out the fire escape and..." He seemed to get a little bit of his confidence back, "We didn't know that there were others like us. How long have you been here?"

..~*~..

"Not beside my family," Raph honestly stated, "I thought we were the only ones - at least in New York..." Well, she guessed that made sense. She was told that on the rare occasions that the Mutant Militia did find 'Rogue Mutants,' they often had no idea of the existance of others... outside of those that had mutated along side them, of course. "Sorry to ask, but ain't it the wrong time of day to walk around with shades?" Instinctively, Randi's hand went to her shades; she was so used to them, she had forgotten they were even there.

"Actually, i'm so used to them... my eyes sorta adjusted." She replied simply.

Aelia
03-12-2007, 12:25 PM
"Pretty much for most of my life, I guess." Kamejou replied, not looking either of them directly and focusing on her feet instead. "And a-about pushing your brother off the fire escape...I-I t-think that m-might've been my fault, sorry." she apologized.

"Hey! No hard feelings at all! I'm Michelangelo by the way!" Mikey said as he exuberantly shook her hand, he really wasn't one to hold a grudge.

"I'm Kamejou." she replied, pulling her hand back. Like always, she was very uncomfortable when interacting with others, and this was no different.

Garou
03-12-2007, 01:39 PM
"You must be," Raph grinned. He was pretty sure he would be constantly aware, if he walked around with a pair of those.

"But tell me," he continued, "Where do you come from?" If this Randi lived in New York, shouldn't he or his brothers have bumped into her on one of their nightly runs? This meeting had been pure coincident, but still - they had gone topside for years now...

Sonic777
03-12-2007, 02:12 PM
As vemix kept his guard as his commanding leader said too.He had watched his buddies back."Never know what can surprise you." he said to his buddies and watched there backs and was on guard too.But he knew he could'nt do both so he just watched his buddies back instead.

Aelia
03-12-2007, 07:19 PM
((OOC: Getting tired of waiting for another post.))

Suddenly, two knocks were heard from behind Kamejou's door. "Kamejou! Who are you talking to?" said the scratchy voice of an old woman.

"Dammit. I-I'd l-like to talk to you guys some more about our...origins...but for n-now c-could you two please hide." Kamejou said uneasily before she open the door to allow her sensei in.

Michelangelo reacted almost immediately and hid under Kamejou's bed.

Toonami Tom
03-12-2007, 11:20 PM
Donatello continued leaping from roof top to roof top. He then saw Raph in the distance on another roof and someone else. The purple masked turtle leaped from roof top to roof top, towards Raph's location.

Ron followed Fishro. He had hopes that his commander would find a good place to stay for the night.

Jade Green
03-13-2007, 02:18 PM
"And a-about pushing your brother off the fire escape...I-I t-think that m-might've been my fault, sorry."

"Hey! No hard feelings at all! I'm Michelangelo by the way!"

"I'm Kamejou."

She looked uncomfortable, Leo couldn't say he blamed her. He gave the younger female a respectful bow and spoke. "I'm Leonardo and I'm sorry about our intrusion..." At that time, there was a sharp knock at the door.

"Kamejou! Who are you talking to?"

Immediatly, Leo had disapeared. Actually, he had lept upwards and was now hiding up in the dark corner's cieling. He kept himself in place by the leverage of his arms and legs... but he knew he wouldn't be able to hold the position for too long.

..~*~..

"But tell me: Where do you come from?"

"Originally?" She asked him, raising her eye ridges over her mirrored shades, "Or recently?" Before Raphael got a chance to answer, Randi's head turned to the side, gazing towards another roof. After having seen two mutants in one night, Randi had decided that it was vastly important to keep her raidar on. It proved to be a good idea, because someone was coming their way. "You know that guy?" She asked in referance to the turtle -- Donatello -- that was now heading in their direction. That made three, now... all turtles? Wierd and highly improbable.

..~*~..

"Never know what can surprise you."

At Vemix's words, something rattled behind them, knocking down a tin crash-can with a loud crash. Fishro whirled about, gun at the ready and then relaxed when a brown tabby wandered out with a curious 'mew'. He chuckled and then gazed to the roofs for any sign of Madison and Moon. "Anything?" He asked through his radio.

"Sir, there aren't many places that look suitable. We may have to go to the docks or..." She paused with a sigh. Damian would see her scrunch her nose, "The city's water drainage system."

"Given the time, that might be the best choice for now." He replied and looked down the alley. "Ron! Get that manhole cover off. Vemix, go in and check to see if it's clear -- and safe for that matter."

Sonic777
03-13-2007, 02:22 PM
"Yes sir!" as he went to check if it was clear just like his commander said too.He looked around and found nobody."All clear sir." he said to him.

Aelia
03-13-2007, 02:42 PM
Kamejou opened the door to let her sensei in, making sure both Michelangelo and Leonardo were well hidden. "I wasn't talking to anybody sensei...I was...uh...watching TV." she attempted to lie.

Ayame chuckled a bit and said "Well that's good..." she began to say before hearing a loud bumping noise coming from Kamejou's bed.

Michelangelo had hit his head on one of the beams supporting the bedframe. "Owww...." he moaned before he could stop himself.

"But first...could you introduce me to your new 'friends' " Ayame said, realizing there were other people in the room.

Garou
03-13-2007, 03:15 PM
Raph had been about to answer, when Randi clearly saw something interesting in the distance. He turned around to see what was approaching them. Normally, it wasn't easy to tell his brothers apart in the dark, but the moonlight helped him see the long staff on the shell of the approaching mutant.

"You know that guy?" Randi asked, and Raph crossed his arms.

"It's one of my bro's," he smiled, turning his entire body in Don's direction. When the turtle came into hearing reach, Raph spoke up.

"Great timing..."

>*<

"The city's water drainage system."

Damian saw the hare's expression, and he couldn't agree more. Of all places, that was their best hiding place... Yuck! But they needed something. They were too exposed out in the open. The wolf kept his mouth shut, knowing his place as an airman didn't leave him with the choice to be nitpicky. The two yellow eyes looked down to see the manhole cover being lifted and the lizard slid down into the dark hole.

Toonami Tom
03-13-2007, 04:41 PM
Ron had lifted the manhole cover as he was commanded. He watched Vemix climb, or leap down into the sewers.

"Great timing..." Raph had said. Don landed on the roof and stood next to his brother. He was very suprised to see the female turtle. "Umm.... Hello. My name is Donatello. Who are you?"

(May I play as April or Karai?)

Jade Green
03-13-2007, 04:44 PM
(Karai? Hell no. April? maybe.)

Sonic777
03-13-2007, 04:47 PM
Vemix had jumped down in the sewers,"Ahh,the sweet smell of disgust." said vemix then waiting for ron."Come on buddy,the sewers are fine."

Toonami Tom
03-13-2007, 05:13 PM
(Alright, I will play as April then if it's ok.)

Ron climbed down into the sewers. It was a tight fit. "The smell is awful down here. I need something to eat."

Sonic777
03-13-2007, 05:14 PM
As vemix then grabed a rat for ron."How about this rat?" he said to him as a buddy.

Jade Green
03-13-2007, 05:25 PM
"Good." The feline nearly purred and slipped down into the sewer expecting the rest to follow. Madison watched this, growned and proceeded down from the roof to where Ron waited for Damian and herself. She gave him only a glance before slipping into the Manhole as well.

..~*~..

"Great timing..."

"Umm.... Hello. My name is Donatello. Who are you?"

Randi raised an eye ridge, "Well, you're rather quick to the draw, huh?" She replied, not really answering the question.

..~*~..

Leonardo would have smacked his forehead, if his arm wasn't currently being used to keep him in place. Then, the old woman spoke again and he knew the jig was up: "But first...could you introduce me to your new 'friends' "

He let himself drop to the floor and stepped out of the shadows, offering the old woman a bow of respect. "Forgive us, we... really didn't know what to do in such a situation. I am Leonardo and... the one under the bed is my brother: Michelangelo."

Toonami Tom
03-13-2007, 05:26 PM
Ron took the rat and ate it. "Thanks Vemix. I wish I had more meat. I should have had dinner earlier." The crocodile wasn't used to eating anything alive, but he wasn't bothered by this.

Sonic777
03-13-2007, 05:28 PM
"Hey,be thankful for what you have." he said walking in the sewers."I heard a legond about something liveing in the sewers.I don't remember who lives down here but I know someone or somebody does." he said to ron.

Toonami Tom
03-13-2007, 05:31 PM
Ron replied "Interesting.... Well, I hope we don't meet them, unless they are mutants." He paused for a moment and said "Vemix.... do you think it would be umm.... wrong to eat a human? I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked that."

Sonic777
03-13-2007, 05:33 PM
"Humans?Sure.If it was your instincts to then yes.But try not to eat one otherwise you will be on america's number 1 or something worse.So becareful of eating humans." he said and still walking as well.

Jade Green
03-13-2007, 05:35 PM
"Will you two shut it?" It would be to everyone's suprise that these harsh words came from Madison herself. She glared at Ron and Vemix "Some of use were born human."

(now let Garou reply, I don't want her running behind and besides, Damian moon might want to pipe in)

Aelia
03-13-2007, 07:04 PM
"Yo." Michelangelo said as he got out from under the bed.

"It is no problem, Leonardo. I'm just worried that my daughter would try and lie to me." Ayame said as she turned her head towards Kamejou.

Kamejou could say nothing in her defense...it was rather stupid of her to ask them to hide.

Toonami Tom
03-13-2007, 08:48 PM
(Last post until Garou posts again.)

"Well, you're rather quick to the draw, huh?"

Donatello wasn't sure what to say. He raised an eyeridge and waited for someone to say something.

April walked through the sewers, headed towards the subway part where the turtles live.

Ron said to Madison "I'm sorry if I offended you. I'm just.... hungry for meat. I now understand that it would be very wrong to eat a human."

Jade Green
03-13-2007, 11:48 PM
(Please do edit it. I dont' want them meeting april yet, or even seeing her . THey are in a completely different part of the drainage system)

Garou
03-14-2007, 12:35 AM
Damian hurried after Madison, but stopped before he jumped into the sewer. The smell hit his nose as a wall, but he had no coice. Breathing in, he dived and landed in the water, happy the ha was wearing boots for the mission. It would be impossible to get the smell of the sewer water out of his fur, if he was soaked in it. He followed the rest of his team, always on the lookout for anything approaching from behind.

But a discussion about eating humans kept his ears busy.

"Will you two shut it? Some of use were born human." Madison suddenly sneered at the two up front, making the wolf blink in surprise. He couldn't say that he understood her. He had never been human himself. His parents had been normal wolves used for science.

"By the way," Damian interrupted, "You just said that someone claims that something lives down here. We may be atracting it with all this noise."

Jade Green
03-14-2007, 12:57 PM
(Okay, so they did not see April because she's not in that part of the sewer. Understood?)

"And what I'd like to know is how you became privy to such information!" Fishro seethed. It was just a rumor anyways, false information. Like large non mutant crocodiles living in the sewer systems. There wasn't enough food down here for them to grow to such a large size anyways.

..~*~..

This had shut the new turtle up rather quickly, Randi looked between the two male turtles and cleared her throat. "Well... uh... I'll let you tell him who I am. I should actually be on my way..."

..~*~..

"I'm sure she didn't mean to." Leo came to Kamejou's defense. "I think that our entry was... a little suprising for both sides."

Aelia
03-14-2007, 02:37 PM
"I suppose you are right." Ayame said with a chuckle. "Come, it would be rude of both of us if we didn't show you around our apartment. It is a little messy, please forgive us." she added, turning towards the door.

"Nice place, on the inside at least. Why would someone just abandon it?" Michelangelo asked.

"This neighborhood had a pretty high crime rate around fifteen years ago, so I think it's owner just...disappeared, so to speak." Kamejou answered. "The gangs don't hang around here much anymore though." she added.

Toonami Tom
03-14-2007, 05:51 PM
(I edited my post from yesterday. April wasn't seen by anyone.)

April arrived at the turtles lair. "Hey guys? Is anyone here?" There wasn't a reply from anyone. "I guess not." She took a seat on the couch and waited for the guys to return. April turned on the tv and started channel surfing. She came to channel 6 and saw herself on the tv. It was a repeat of news she had reported on earlier.

Don replied "Oh.... well, ok. It was nice meeting you...." He then shrugged his shoulders.

Garou
03-15-2007, 05:48 AM
Raph blinked at Randi. Time had gone too quickly.

"What, you're leavin' town or something?" he asked, hoping for a 'no'. He really wanted to see her again. Meeting a new mutant wasn't everyday stuff, and this turtle was easy to talk to...

Jade Green
03-15-2007, 12:18 PM
Having not recieved a reply from Vemix about his claims of people living in the tunnels, Fishro let out a grumbling growl. "We had better find a place soon." He muttered under his breath. He was thuroughly regretting some of his recruitments; but then again, if the rest of the troup had survived, this wouldn't have been his problem.

"Sir." Madison stopped, and stared at a pile of old wood that the rest have passed.

"What?" Fishro snapped before he could stop himself.

"I think I found something." Madison blinked a little at him and pushed away the large flat to reveal the remnants of an old room. Clearly someone had lived there years ago, but no longer.

"Good, check it out." He ordered his group, "See if you can figure out when the last time it was used." Madison nodded and entered motioning for the three senior airmen: Ron, Vemix and Damian to follow.

Upon closer investigation, she figured that the place hadn't been used -- muchless visited -- with in at least three years time. She relayed this information to the others. "Good." Fishro said. "Get it cleaned up, I want this place perfect by tomorrow night."

(And yes it is the turtles old lair. I ask that other players don't suddenly decide to have the turtle they control to 'suddenly' decide to visit the place as it is using OOC information and god moding.)

..~*~..

Splinter stirred from his meditation, hearing someone entering the lair. He felt no cause for alarm, recognizing the pattern of the footsteps: April. "Hey guys? Is anyone here?" She called out, and before the old rat could stand up and reply: "I guess not."

The rat chuckled at this and stepped out of his room to see the woman watching a rebroadcast of the Channel 6 news. He wondered if April ever felt odd watching herself on T.V. "April..." He said gently, as not to startle her.

..~*~..

"What, you're leavin' town or something?"

He almost sounded disapointed. "No." She replied, "Not yet at least." Seeing that Raph hadn't told Donatello her name, she went ahead to sooth what curiousity the bo wielder might have. "Name's Randi." Then she added, "Listen, I've got stuff to do... but, uh, can you two do me a favor?"

..~*~..

"...so I think it's owner just...disappeared, so to speak." This left Leonardo curious as to who the owner once was, but he did not ask. "The gangs don't hang around here much anymore though."

"Yes, we noticed that." He replied and added with another pause. "It's really amazing that we've only now met; I would have think we might have at least encountered each other at least once during this time." New York as a large city, but not that big. Was it?

Garou
03-15-2007, 12:27 PM
Damian followed inside, sniffing the dusty air. If anyone, or anything had ever come down here, it was rats. Madison had announced that it was clear, and he trusted her senses.

"Get it cleaned up, I want this place perfect by tomorrow night." the wolf was ordered, and he affirmed with a "Yes sir," and got to work. He couldn't help but wonder who had lived down here. A broken TV lied on the ground, and Damian pushed it to the side. It wouldn't work, even if one of them tried. The screen was splintered. Quickly, he started getting a hold on the rest of the area around the TV.

>*<

Not yet? So she was planning to? Raph stood silenced, not knowing if he should ask...

"Listen, I've got stuff to do... but, uh, can you two do me a favor?"

"Eh, sure," he replied, crossing his arms over his plastron again.

Toonami Tom
03-15-2007, 12:34 PM
"Listen, I've got stuff to do... but, uh, can you two do me a favor?"

Don nodded his head and replied "Sure."

April turned to see Splinter. She smiled and replied "Master Splinter, it's good to see you. I hope you are doing well. Do you know where the guys are?"

Ron grumbled and began cleaning up the place. He thought to himself I am not the maid.

Sonic777
03-15-2007, 01:22 PM
Vemix had decided to keep quiet and helped clean up the place so he doesn't get a yelling from one of his commanders again.

Jade Green
03-15-2007, 02:39 PM
While they cleaned up, Fishro stood at the door personally taking it upon himself to be the guard; Ron was lucky there wasn't a telepath in the group. As an Airman, he and the other to had to do all sort of jobs, even cleaning up.

..~*~..

Both males agreed. "This may sound strange, but trust me on this: If you ever see a mutant in uniform, or claiming to be from either something called the 'Mutant Militia' or the Benning Islands. Stay away from them... for your own good." She turned and began to walk away.

"Maybe I'll see you again."

..~*~..

Splinter smiled to April, having always found her a pleasure to speak to. "They are on a training run." He explained taking a seat next to her, "Donatello created a new... 'cell-shell'... 'shell-cell' and they are testing it out."

((oops, didn't realize that Aelia didn't reply. Sorry girl ... >.< no more posts from me until you catch up.))

Aelia
03-15-2007, 02:45 PM
"Yeah...it is kinda weird. I'm not really allowed to go out much though, so that might be why." Kamejou said to Leo, trying to come up with a reason why they hadn't met earlier.

Suddenly, Michelangelo pointed out a rather large crate full of comic books. "Sweeet collection, mind if I take a look?" he asked Kamejou.

"Sure, just don't ruin any of the them. Most of them are in mint condition!" Kamejou warned.

Garou
03-15-2007, 03:06 PM
"In a uniform?" Raph blinked. That was creepy. So they were being warned about some military mutants, who was out to get them? What had they to do with them anyway? He looked over at Donnie, wondering if he was thinking the same thing as him. How many mutants were there supposed to run around?

>*<

Damian hated cleaning, but he didn't dare talking back or arguing about it with Fishro. But there had to be an easier way to do this. His eyes scanned the place, noticing the closet in the corner. Perhaps... He walked over and opened it, dust welling out as he did. But he found something useful. An old broom stood in the closet and he quicklu pulled it out. It would be easier to get the place cleaned this way.

Toonami Tom
03-17-2007, 12:56 PM
Don looked at Raph and shrugged his shoulders. He was suprised that there was a 'Mutant Militia' out there. They would have to be careful to avoid these mutants. Don looked back at Randi and said "Thank you for the information. I hope we meet again."

April replied "Oh ok. They are probably having fun with the new cells."

Ron continued cleaning. The place was shaping up to look very nice.

Sonic777
03-17-2007, 01:00 PM
Vemix helped finsh the last cleanning job."Well guys,this place never looked better." he said all happy.

Jade Green
03-17-2007, 04:08 PM
Madison sighed, "Yup, it'll do. Vemix, take Fishro's place as guard, We'll work on setting up the equipment that we were able to salvage. You two," She looked to Damian and ron, "Get some rest, you'll be taking shifts as guard."

..~*~..

"Wait," Leo said, "I've got two more bothers, is it okay that I invite them here?" He asked Kamejou and her master.

..~*~..

Randi gave a shrug, "Don't be too disapointed if we don't." She said and pulled out a closed metal fan, walking to the side of the roof.

Sonic777
03-17-2007, 04:17 PM
"Yes sir." as vemix was then out to guard."I'll make sure that were safe sir." he said now as guard.

Aelia
03-17-2007, 07:28 PM
"Of course, we'd be happy to." Ayame replied warmly.

"Sure...I guess..." Kamejou said shyly. She was happy to meet more people, but her few social skills made it difficult.

Garou
03-18-2007, 03:01 AM
"Yes sir," Damian replied. He had already a good resting place in mind. An old couch had somewhat survived, and Damian lay down on it to get some rest.

Toonami Tom
03-18-2007, 10:18 AM
Ron nodded his head and walked back farther into the lair. He found a bed and Ron lay down to sleep.

Jade Green
03-19-2007, 01:04 PM
Leo nodded and tapped his shell-cell to life. "Donnie, Raph! Come to the old apartment building on 12th and Laird. There's someone I want you to meet."

..~*~..

Having recieved no reply from either Raph or Don, Randi turned to leave when she over heard (Raph's headphone was still around his hsoulders), a voice call for them. She stopped, looked over her shoulder to see what it might be about.

..~*~..

With Vemix still on guard, Madison and Fishro began to work on setting everything up. The spoke softly, as not to wake Damian or Ron with thier discussion.

Sonic777
03-19-2007, 01:11 PM
Vemix was still on guard and could'nt sleep.He wanted too,but if he did,then his commanders would be ticked off at him so he still kept watching as he was getting tired by the second.

Garou
03-19-2007, 02:16 PM
Raph had forgotten everything about the headset and microphone hanging around his neck. And it was still so loud, that you could hear everything from a long distance. And Randi had heard it too, it seemed.

"We're on our way..." Raph said into the mic, still looking at Randi.

"Just another brother," he stated, while holding his hand around the mic to block his voice out.

Aelia
03-19-2007, 05:05 PM
Kamejou heard the voice of someone with a Brooklyn accent over the thing Leo used to contact his two other brothers. "Wow...does that thing come with a volume button?" she asked sarcastically.

"Yeah, but it doesn't work all that well." Mikey answered, not really aware it wasn't a serious question.

Jade Green
03-19-2007, 08:18 PM
It couldn't have been Leo's she heard it from, he had been mindfull to lower the volume on his ages ago when he had spotted the odd idividuals. Probably just some homeless people, He thought to himself and eyed his brother who must have been the real. "Mikey, lower the volume on yours, do you want to risk enemies over hearing our conversations?" Then, he turned back to his ear piece. "Her name is Kamejou, I think you might like her."

..~*~..

"Just another brother,"

"Ah..." Randi nodded and before anything else could be said, the same voice came over the com. "Her name is Kamejou, I think you might like her."

"Did he just say Kamejou? My, this is a very interesting night." Randi smirked, "Ya know, change of mind, I think I want to come with you... I miss the girl already."

..~*~..

Such a pity, because shifts lasted three hours each; aparently Vemix wasn't as trained as his records claimed. Seeing that he was dozing off, Fishro growled, "Moon! Take over for Vemix."

Aelia
03-19-2007, 09:41 PM
"Eh heh, sorry bro." Mikey replied before lowering the volume on his shell cell.

Garou
03-20-2007, 10:39 AM
Damian's ear turned to face the direction of the sound, as the wolf opened his eyes. Too bad, but an order was an order, not something to be questioned.

"Yes sir," he got up from the couch, leaving it to Vemix's disposal and walked to the door. Luckily, the few minutes of sleep had helped somewhat on the tiredness.

>*<

"Did he just say Kamejou? My, this is a very interesting night." Randi smirked, "Ya know, change of mind, I think I want to come with you... I miss the girl already."

"So she's the other one, huh?" Raph asked, a small smile litting up. What where the chances of him finding one turtle, and his two other brothers finding another one? Probably one in a million, if Don hadn't already calculated it... What puzzled him more, though, was the fact that he hadn't seen any of them before.

Toonami Tom
03-20-2007, 11:32 AM
Don smiled at Randi. "I'm glad you will come along with us. Let's go." Don leaped from roof top to roof top in the direction of the apartment building. Just for conversation, Don asked Randi "Have you ever heard of, or had any dealings with the Foot Clan?"

Jade Green
03-20-2007, 03:32 PM
Leonardo just shook his head in bemusement and looked to Kamejou and her Master. "They should be here soon enough... so you've been living in this place much of your life?" He asked, "How... How were you, well,mutated if you don't mind me asking."

..~*~..

"Thank you, Moon." Fishro responded, sounding rather pleased with the wolf. He looked to Madison, giving her orders of what to do next. To which she replied 'yes sir' as well and immediatly went to do them. If there was anything that Fishro loved, it was obedient and effecient solders. "We're nearly done." He muttered to himself.

..~*~..

"So she's the other one, huh?"

Randi saw the smile and just shrugged, "Yeah, saw her a little earlier, we talked and then I left... had to do stuff -- which sorta got interrupted when you came around."

"Have you ever heard of, or had any dealings with the Foot Clan?"

"The foot clan?" She asked and looked away from Donatello towards the apartment buildings. To her knowledge, it was just a ninja clan based somewhere in Japan, but not Iga Ueno, (the 'ninja' capitol of japan). Why the hell was she asking her this? It was really rather suspicious to her. "Uh... No, who are they?"

Garou
03-20-2007, 03:45 PM
"Just someone you should stay away from," Raph stated, while running along side Don and Randi. Exactly why Don had mentioned them wasn't quite clear to Raph, but perhaps he had his reasons.

>*<

The wolf took the quiet oppertunity to look around. The thought of who had lived down here still plagued him. He was a curious soul. He spotted something moving in the corner, his head rising to see it better. Nothing but another rat, scavaging for a cozy place to sleep. It soon ran into a small hole. Well, it could seem that this would be a quiet shift...

Toonami Tom
03-20-2007, 09:40 PM
Don said "I'm glad you haven't encountered them. The Foot Clan is very dangerous." The purple masked turtle then arrived at the apartment building. He knocked on the window where the light was on. "Hello?"

Aelia
03-21-2007, 10:51 AM
"I don't know. I mean, I've sometimes wondered about it but I never really was interested enough to go and find out." Kamejou replied.

Ayame opened the window to let the purple-masked turtle in. "Come in." she said kindly.

Jade Green
03-21-2007, 03:03 PM
"I don't know. I mean, I've sometimes wondered about it but I never really was interested enough to go and find out."

"Oh, I understand." Leo nodded, hearing his brother just outside the window saying something along the lines of: "I'm glad you haven't encountered them. The Foot Clan is very dangerous." And then a female voice reply, he turned his gaze to the window to see what was going on...

..~*~..

"Are they now?" Randi asked her arms crossed as she watched the turtle tap on the glass. "Hello?" Almost immediatly, it opened up to reveal a kindly old woman who bid them in. She let Donatello and Raphael enter first before following them.

Upon entering, the first thing she saw was Kamejou... and then a very dumb struck turtle wearing a pair of katanas across the back of his shell. "B-but... how... another one?" He then looked to Don and Raph for an explaination. "Why didn't you say anything."

"I suppose they wished to keep it a supirse." Randi remarked looking back to Kamejou, "Y'know girl, I think I might actually accept that little offer of yours -- if it's still open, that is."

Garou
03-21-2007, 03:12 PM
Raph jumped in after Don, seeing the weird look on his brothers face.

"B-but... how... another one?" He then looked to Don and Raph for an explaination. "Why didn't you say anything."

"Oh, just call it an early Christmas gift," Raph said jokingly, and saw Kamejou. Randi had warned him, somewhat, but it was still weird seeing another turtle. That made two in one night, if they didn't encounter more on the way home.

Aelia
03-21-2007, 03:26 PM
"Of course it is!" Kamejou replied. She then thought about it for a second and then turned to Ayame. "If that's okay with you, sensei." Kamejou said to the old woman.

"...Yes, it is okay." Ayame replied, a small smile was present on her face.

Michelangelo was a little surprised by meeting two other turtles in one night. Still, he shook this off rather quickly and went up to greet the person Raph and Don had brought with them. "Hi, my name is Michelangelo, what's yours?" he asked eagerly.

Toonami Tom
03-21-2007, 05:48 PM
"Hi, I'm Donatello" he said to both Kamejou and Ayame.

Jade Green
03-22-2007, 02:17 PM
Leonardo stepped up to Randi as well and she eyed them both before responding. "...Randi..."

"Randi, I'm Leonardo." He offered his hand to her which she took, "It's... a little wierd meeting you two in the same night --."

"Yeah, just think of how Kamejou and I feel." She replied, "Five turtles in one night."

"Oh, yeah... good point." He scratched the back of his head. "But it's still, well, amazing."

"I suppose."

..~*~..

It wasn't long before Damian's shift was over. Madison came up to him and gently told him he could get more rest. She was going to take over now.

Garou
03-22-2007, 02:20 PM
Damian gave the hare a smile, letting her take the guard duty for now. Vemix hadn't taken the couch in the meantime, so the wolf got back to his earlier spot and quickly fell asleep.

>*<

"So," Raph looked at Kamejou, "How did ya run into my bro's?"

Aelia
03-22-2007, 06:45 PM
"Well, um...maybe we should just talk about that later." Kamejou replied, a little embarrassed that she had allowed both Leonardo and Michelangelo to break into her room so easily.

Mikey was just relieved she didn't tell Raph about the part where she pushed him of the fire escape and into the dumpster. Raph would never let him hear the end of it.

Jade Green
03-26-2007, 04:43 PM
(Well, I was waiting for someone else to reply, but that doesn't look like its going to happen.)

Leonardo stepped away from Randi and began to take everything in. The two females were rather oposites. Kamejou looked like them in the fact that she wore a mask and clearly studied ninjitsu, (he'd have to introduce her master to Splinter when he trusted them more), but she was nervous around them. Randi was dressed up more to look like -- in his mind -- a twenties gangster and he half expected her to pull out a tommy gun from under her coat! Unlike Kamejou, she was calm and almost... unsuprised to meet them all.

It sent a shiver up his shell.

"Well, uh, the nights kinda short and we should be getting back..." Leo finally said, "Maybe we can meet up later and get to know about each other a little more?"

Randi sighed, looking to the window. Those plans were still forming in her head: 'what if' scenerios and none of them were playing out positively... most of them ended in an all out war or even death. Both the Mutant Militia and Red Honor were after her; would it really be fair of her to enlist the help of these rogue mutants?

"...Sure." She said, "I'm up for it."

..~*~..

Madison remained on guard for the rest of the night, allowing the other soldiers to get their rest.

Aelia
03-27-2007, 01:13 AM
"Y-yes. That'd be nice." Kamejou said bashfully, looking at her feet rather than at Leo.

"Hey, no need to be so nervous! We're friends now!" Mikey said to Kamejou, giving her a friendly slap on the back...er...shell. When he did so he noticed her shell felt sorta weird, like it had a huge crack in it, but he paid it no attention.

Garou
03-27-2007, 10:43 AM
Raph raised an eyeridge at Leo. They had to go already? He honestly had no idea what time it was, so his brother was probably right - unfortunately. Raph could easily have stayed for longer. He was too qurious as to who the new turtle girl were, and he really wanted to know how Leo and Mikey had bumped into her. Could it have something to do with the loud crash, he had heard in the headset earlier on the night?

Sonic777
03-27-2007, 03:43 PM
(Sorry I haven't posted,needed some time to think about my actions I did a few days ago)
Vemix got up and saw madison takeing his job."Hey,I thought I was guarding the door. No offense sir." said vemix as he yawned.

Toonami Tom
03-28-2007, 12:35 PM
Don said "Well, it was nice meeting you Kamejou, Ayame, and Randi." The purple masked turtle also didn't understand why they were leaving so soon.

Jade Green
03-29-2007, 08:17 PM
They had to leave due to the fact that it was three in the morning and they had been out long enough. Already Leo winced at the thought of what Master Splinter might say. "So can we meet again tomorrow night? On this roof perhaps."

"You got a deal." Randi said, smirking a little. It seems that she wouldn't have to do much to have her plans in place.

Leo nodded, giving a respectful bow to Kamejou's master before waving good bye to Kamejou and Randi and disapeared out the window expecting his brothers to follow.

..~*~..

The cat snorted, "Just go back to sleep, you clearly need rest, soldier." (yes, I know it's a little boring right now, but i'm not done here)

Garou
03-29-2007, 11:41 PM
Raph gave a quick wave to Kamejou and Randi, before following Leo out the window. He suddenly couldn't wait for tomorrow - er, tonight. Finding new mutant turtles was amazing. But he had to ask his two brtohers, how they had found Kamejou. The turtle girl had sounded like it was under some weird circumstances. Which had to mean that Mikey was responsible for it...

Aelia
03-31-2007, 04:04 PM
"Er, bye bye!" Mikey said before following his brothers out. Raph was probably wondering what had happened between him and Kamejou. Mikey couldn't decide whether it was better to tell Raph what had happened or not tell. Either way, Raph would make fun of him.

Jade Green
04-03-2007, 02:08 PM
Leo quickly led his brothers back to the Lair and as soon as he stepped inside, he headed towards his Master whom was currently in the middle of practicing some Tai Chi. The turtle got onto his knees and waited to be addressed and he promptly was. "Yes, my son?"
"Master, we had... an interesting night." Leo replied, "We met two other mutants, turtles like ourselves."

..~*~..

With the four boys gone, Randi looked to the old woman and Kamejou. "So anyways, please to make your aquaintance. I'll sleep where ever you like -- and later today, if you need any help with anything i'll be glad to assist."

Toonami Tom
04-03-2007, 02:52 PM
Donatello sat on the couch next to April. "Hey April, you're not going to believe what happened tonight. We met two other turtles."

April replied "Wow, that's amazing. I'm very happy for you. I hope to meet them sometime."

(Errr.... sorry if April's reply was a little lame.:ohwell: )

Garou
04-03-2007, 03:18 PM
Raph stepped in after his two brtohers, but his attention went in his old master's direction. he didn't sit down like Leo did, but simply waited for the rat's reaction. It was something different to come home and report that they weren't the only mutants in New York.

Jade Green
04-03-2007, 03:46 PM
"We met two other mutants, turtles like ourselves."

"Hey April, you're not going to believe what happened tonight. We met two other turtles."

The rat stared at leonardo, considering what he had just heard. Two turtles? "What do you know of them?" He asked patiently.

"One is named Kamejou, she is ninja like us. Her sensei's name is Ayame... they actually live in an old apartment complex a few miles from here."

Splinter raised his eyebrows to this.

"The other's name is Randi. Raphael and Donatello encountered her on the roof tops. It seems she already knew about kamejou, but not of Ayame."

"I see. What do you think of them?"

"So far, neither the turtles or Ayame appear to be threatening. we made an agreement to meet them tomorrow night." Leo replied, "To, perhaps, get to know them better and thier stories."

Sonic777
04-03-2007, 05:08 PM
The cat snorted, "Just go back to sleep, you clearly need rest, soldier."
"I'm sorry commander that I let you down but I want to make it up to you.
Let me watch while you do whatever you want. I have learned to take
responsibility. Please commander." said Vemix to his commander.

Garou
04-11-2007, 08:57 AM
Raph didn't listen that much to Splinter's and Leo's conversation. Something else had snuck up on him.

"Yo Mike," he looked at his brother with a raised eyebrow, "Is it me, or do ya really need a shower?"

Jade Green
04-11-2007, 01:23 PM
(yay! hey, I'll be posting here later, honest!)

Toonami Tom
04-11-2007, 02:42 PM
Donatello asked aloud "So, does everyone like the new shell cells? I thought they worked great." Before they answered, he said to April "I will make one for you too."

April smiled and said "Sure, if you want to."

Aelia
04-13-2007, 07:32 PM
"Yeah, I'm gettin to that." Mikey replied, heading towards the shower.

Meanwhile

Kamejou went to bed, though it took her some time to go to sleep. Ayame hadn't gone to sleep, sitting on the couch in the living room pondering about the events of tonight...it was a little strange she had never seen them before but it was no longer a problem.

Garou
04-14-2007, 03:22 AM
Raph watched Mikey leave. Now he really wanted to know, what the shell had happened. There had to be more to this situation than just Mikey and leo suddenly stumbling into this Kamejou girl. Especially since they were at her place, and not out in the free.

"So, does everyone like the new shell cells? I thought they worked great." Don called from the couch.

"Yeah," Raph simply stated. It would probably take some time to get used to, but the idea was good. They just needed something to sharpen Mikey's voice down...

Toonami Tom
04-22-2007, 12:33 AM
Ron awakened. He got up and apprached Fishro. "Sir, I will guard if you would like me to." The croc said to the cat.