PDA

View Full Version : who else wears shredder's armor?

poobone
03-09-2007, 01:45 AM
aside from karai? Does raph ever don the armor?

gobo
03-09-2007, 02:22 AM
No, certainly not Raph. Maybe in the books, but not in the new toon. I think one of them had a delusion that they were fighting Shredder and discovered it was themselves behind the mask (ala Empire) in either "The Darkness Within" or "The Ancient One". Other than that, The Ninja Tribunal (all four of them) have armor shaped the exact same, but in different colors. And, actually, that makes me wonder if it was actually a Tribunal member that has their statue in the Battle Nexus Hall of Fame or Shredder or someone else entirely...

ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
03-09-2007, 02:29 AM
No, certainly not Raph. Maybe in the books, but not in the new toon. I think one of them had a delusion that they were fighting Shredder and discovered it was themselves behind the mask (ala Empire) in either "The Darkness Within" or "The Ancient One". Other than that, The Ninja Tribunal (all four of them) have armor shaped the exact same, but in different colors. And, actually, that makes me wonder if it was actually a Tribunal member that has their statue in the Battle Nexus Hall of Fame or Shredder or someone else entirely...

It was most likely Saki, the orginal Saki not the Utrom.