PDA

View Full Version : TMNT: The Next Generation

Sonic777
03-10-2007, 02:41 PM
TMNT: The Next Generation

Story: A new story and new villains as well as new characters too. This is a different story with a different origin for the turtles plus a new turtle too. The story begins
As splinter is being used as a experiment for the shredder. He is turned into a mutant rat
And now lives in the sewers. Then a boy with five turtles drops them into the sewers and splinter rescues them and befriends the turtles. Then when splinter finds mutagen in the sewers and accidentally trips and drops the mutagen on the five turtles and turn into giant mutant turtles.4 boys and a girl (? Girl’s name is unknown.) Splinter then teaches them the ways of the ninja and names it after the names he found. Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael, and Donetello. These five turtles must face monsters,dragons,demons,thugs,and the shredder and the foot clan. Can these turtles defeat the shredder and all the evil out there? Find out in TMNT: The Next Generation.

TMNT
Leonardo:aelia
Raphael: Comet_and_me
Donetello: aelia
Michelangelo:cowabunga14
Lucia: aelia
Splinter: darkness777

The main Villian
The Shredder: Darkness777

Other villians
Leatherhead: Darkness777
Rat king: Darkness777
baxter stockman:fafa
Dragonous: Darkness777
Plantbat: Darkness777
lava pava: Darkness777
chemelock: Darkness777
Rocksteady: Darkness777
bebop:fafa
Sheshifter: ~†~EgyptGoddess Anubis~†~
vemix: Darkness777
crocous: Darkness777
Krang: Darkness777
Amelia: ~†~EgyptGoddess Anubis~†~
Karai: ~†~EgyptGoddess Anubis~†~
(More to come later)

Allies
Casey Jones:cowabunga14
Aprill O neil:Fafa

Made up villains and allies are allowed here. Have fun and no this isn't the 87 cartoon seroius.This is a totally different one so anything can happen.

Fafa
03-11-2007, 04:23 AM
April O neil, Bebop, Baxter please ^^

Sonic777
03-11-2007, 08:39 AM
your in and as soon as aelia replies,then we can start.

Aelia
03-11-2007, 07:23 PM
I'll take Donatello and Kamejou. (But how about we change her name just for this RPG so she'll also have the name of a Italian Renaissance artist.)

Sonic777
03-11-2007, 07:28 PM
Okay,to what?

Aelia
03-11-2007, 07:34 PM
Maybe Lucia or something like that. I had to use Wikipedia for this, because I'm stupid.

Sonic777
03-11-2007, 07:39 PM
Okay,that will work,time to start.

Episode 1:Year of the turtle

Our story begins in the sewers as spilnter the rat teaches his five students more of his moves."Now my students,It is time.You have exceided well in my trainning and now ready to be full ninja." as splinter had smailed for his team.
But what they don't know is the evil shredder and his foot clan are planning something."I want you foot to find splinter and kill him.Got it." as the foot ninjas agreed and went to serch for splinter.

Aelia
03-11-2007, 07:45 PM
"What do you mean by that Sensei?" Lucia asked puzzledly.

Donatello wanted to ask the same question but it seemed that Lucy (Her nickname in this one.) had gotten to it first.

Sonic777
03-11-2007, 07:49 PM
(My next post shall tell the origen)
"I'm mean that ever since I first trained you you all have done wonderful and now you are ready to take down the shredder and other evil that is here.But first,a little tale I must tell you.Why you must fight the shredder,how you became mutant turtles and much more.Would you like to hear about it?"

Aelia
03-11-2007, 09:06 PM
"Yes Master Splinter." Lucia said eagerly.

comet_an_me
03-12-2007, 06:15 AM
(Ok so Lucys a sister?)

Raph sighed and rested his head in his hand. "Come on Master i have plans tonight. Will this take long?"

Aelia
03-12-2007, 10:34 AM
(OOC: I guess so. This alternate universe thing is weird.)

"Raph, whatever you have planned can't be more important than this." Lucy shot at her brother.

Don nodded his head, knowing this would erupt into an argument.

Sonic777
03-12-2007, 11:57 AM
(Hey,it is weird,but this is my weird RPG)
Splinter had started the story."It all started a few years ago.....

*Begin flashback*
I was once a human that was in chage of the foot.Everyone was so kind to me except for Oroku Saki.He framed me for killing master noroku.Then I was bansihed from the foot and then oroku saki then ruled the foot.Few months later.I was being hunted down by the shredder aka Oroku saki.He and his foot army had capture me and I was forced for his experimental mutations.He then fused me with a rat and I became a mutant rat.I had escaped just in time.But shredder was still after me so I had to live in the sewers.Then one day,A boy droped his five pet turtles in the sewers.I had saved them and made them my pets.Later,I had found a mutagen conatiner still full.I tripped and it had drop on my five turtles and they had became human size turtles.Then I trained you five the ways of the foot and named you after my names I liked and I had trained you untill you five made it to full ninja and you did.

*End flashback*

"And that was mine and your stories." he said with a smile on his face.

comet_an_me
03-12-2007, 12:50 PM
"That was so intresting.....so can i go know?" Raph impaiently said.

Aelia
03-12-2007, 12:59 PM
"Funny...I thought there would've been more to it than that." Lucia stated, sounding almost disappointed.

"C'mon now Lucy, some of the greatest scientific discoveries were accidents." Don said in an attempt to cheer his sister up.

His attempt didn't work since soon after his speech Lucia shot a deathglare at him.

comet_an_me
03-12-2007, 01:14 PM
"Well done Don." Raph laughed. "Hey Sis? You wanna come topside and cool down?"

(Has Lucy got the same personaity as Kamejou?)

Aelia
03-12-2007, 01:36 PM
(For the most part, yes, but probably a little more confident. She'd have to be to deal with four brothers.)

"I suppose so, not much going on here anyway." Lucia replied. In all of her years spent down here, she would admit that didn't didn't get along with Raphael, but in this case she needed a little break from Leo's training exercises, Don trying to explain Quantum Physics to her, and Mikey's incessant talks about pizza.

comet_an_me
03-12-2007, 02:12 PM
"Well what are you waitin for?" Raph got up from his meditating postion and headed towards the sewer doors. "Lets gooooo." As soon as he was through the door he legged it before anyone had chance to stop him.

Aelia
03-12-2007, 02:20 PM
Lucia followed Raph soon afterward, before anyone could stop her as well. It annoyed her that Raph was so hasty in his actions and trying to keep up with him was even more annoying.

Don sighed a bit, and got up. "I guess at this point we can't go after them." he stated.

Sonic777
03-12-2007, 02:41 PM
The foot ninjas scowl the earth to find splinter and is leaded by one ruthless shredder."He's around here somewhere.I can smell him." as shredder and his gang had looked for splinter in the streets of NYC.

comet_an_me
03-12-2007, 02:48 PM
Lucia followed Raph soon afterward, before anyone could stop her as well. It annoyed her that Raph was so hasty in his actions and trying to keep up with him was even more annoying.

Raph made his way to the nearest man hole cover. He waited for Lucy before scanning the area. "Come on its nearly Christmas again." He stood arms crossed and tapping his foot.

Aelia
03-12-2007, 02:50 PM
"Har har. Very funny." Lucy replied, wondering why she agreed to do this again.

Fafa
03-12-2007, 02:58 PM
Bebop follows the group. I think, that it will fall us above before one finds or they hides.

comet_an_me
03-12-2007, 03:01 PM
"Har har. Very funny." Lucy replied, wondering why she agreed to do this again.

Ok that was not like his sister. Raphs face softened (Hey its a different reality :P ). "Whats wrong?" He asked Lucy. "Wanna tell me about it?"

Aelia
03-12-2007, 03:07 PM
"It's nothing. It just worries me that this Shredder guy is still after Master Splinter, I know he hasn't found him yet but even living in the sewers doesn't ensure we'll all be safe." Lucia told Raph, even though it was highly unlikely that Raph would actually take caution.

comet_an_me
03-12-2007, 03:16 PM
"Hey what you worring about that for?" Raph grinned crossing his arms. "He can take care of him self......and even if he cant, he's got us. He aint trained us ninja for nufin......Now stop actin like a girl and lets go find some foot to take out."

He climbed the ladder and carefully lifted the lid off, he scanned the area, before he jumped out and ran to the nearest fire escape before jumping up on the roof.

Aelia
03-12-2007, 03:26 PM
Lucia followed Raph, trying to keep up as best as she could. She was a little hurt by the 'actin' like a girl' part, but she tried to hide it. Though she really wished somebody would acknowledge that as a female she had feelings and her own problems that her brothers didn't have and that when she showed her feminine side it was NOT acting.

cowabunga14
03-12-2007, 03:30 PM
Michelangelo stood up to get something to drink. "That was an interesting story, Sensei," he told Splinter. "I'm sure I won't forget it anytime soon." He was happy to know how him and his brothers came to be.

Sonic777
03-12-2007, 03:35 PM
"Well at least someone liked my story." he said all happy and then went to sit down and was now reading his book.
"Keep on looking for him foot and don't forget about that nutjob casey jones.I want him dead too." as shredder was breaking everything to look for splinter and the foot ninjas had followed him and did the same thing as well.

Aelia
03-12-2007, 03:39 PM
"Well, I'm going to get back to work on my computer. Oh, and Mikey could you give this book to Lucia." Don said as he handed a book on quantum physics to Mikey. Apparently he wasn't going to leave her alone on the subject.

comet_an_me
03-12-2007, 03:41 PM
As soon as Raph reached the roof top he heared crashing. He looked as far as he could in the city and spotted what was making the noise. It was the Shredder and his foot ninja.

"Hey Lucy." He called to his sister and automatically takin out his Sai, spinning them through his fingers. "Look!" With his free hand he pointed to where the Shredder was.

Aelia
03-12-2007, 03:44 PM
Lucy looked over to see a heavily armored man destroying the place. She took out her kusari-gama and swung it around, trying to look at least a little threatening. "Hey! Buckethead! Over here!" she called to him. She wasn't really worried about revealing herself, SOMEOBDY had to stop this guy.

Sonic777
03-12-2007, 03:46 PM
As shredder looked for who made the noise and found two teenage mutant ninja turtles."What,mutants,Excellent.Helloe there.I might wonder if you would join me to kill master spilnter." he said to the two.

comet_an_me
03-12-2007, 03:57 PM
"You have got to be kiddin." Raph called back. "That you think were gona attack and take down our own master!!!"

Sonic777
03-12-2007, 04:15 PM
"WHAT!" he said with rage."You mean he created you freaks." he said all mad.

Aelia
03-12-2007, 04:23 PM
"...Freaks? Hmph, at least we don't wear armor that doubles as a can opener!" Lucy retorted.

Sonic777
03-12-2007, 04:24 PM
Shredder was ticked."Kill them." as a bunch of foot soliders were heading for the two turtles.

comet_an_me
03-12-2007, 04:27 PM
"...Freaks? Hmph, at least we don't wear armor that doubles as a can opener!" Lucy retorted.

"Heh nice one." Raph smirked. "Ya no its a bad idea that you call me and my sister names." Raph was starting to tense up.

Shredder was ticked."Kill them." as a bunch of foot soliders were heading for the two turtles.

"This is gona be fun." He nodded at his sister to see if she was ready. He was hoping for a fight tonight.

Sonic777
03-12-2007, 04:29 PM
Shredder was joining the fight also and decided to fight them as well.He started with lucy for calling him a can opener."You shall die first." he said holding her up and ready to strike.

comet_an_me
03-12-2007, 04:31 PM
"Hold on Sis" Raph ran at the Shredder and kicked him in the stomache. This caused the Shredder to drop his prisoner.

Sonic777
03-12-2007, 04:33 PM
"Foot ninjas,kill these two.I have to be somewhere." as shredder was running away while a bunch of foot ninjas was strikeing at the two turtles.

Aelia
03-12-2007, 04:52 PM
Lucy knocked a foot ninja out with the weighted chain of her kusari-gama and sliced another one with the blade part. "Got any ideas?" she said as the group of foot ninja surrounded her and her brother.

comet_an_me
03-12-2007, 05:04 PM
"Yeah one." Raph did a couple of moves with his Sai. "We Kick shell." Raph lunged forward kicking and slashing any Foot ninja that came close enough to cause damage.

Aelia
03-12-2007, 05:11 PM
"That's ALWAYS your plan!" Lucy argued, but he was right. If they went to the lair they'd lead the foot ninja right to Master Splinter. She kicked two foot ninja and knocked out a third with one punch.

comet_an_me
03-12-2007, 05:14 PM
"These guys arent so tou.....Argggh" Raph fell. A ninja had hit him on the head from behind. He was knock out but still a little dazed. While on the floor he kicked the foot member to the floor.

Aelia
03-12-2007, 05:16 PM
"Raph! Are you alright!?" Lucy shouted as she almost immediately went to help her brother, not realizing another foot ninja was behind her.

comet_an_me
03-12-2007, 05:21 PM
Raph looked up at the shouting and saw a green blur that must of been his sister and a black blur behind her. It looked like the black figure was about to attack his sister, Raph gritted his teeth and shouted to her. "Lucy! Duck!" Raph reached for his Sai and through it towards the black figure, hoping it impaled the figure rather then Lucy.

Aelia
03-12-2007, 05:27 PM
Lucy tried to duck, the sai grazed at her should but managed to also hit it's target. She grasped at her bleeding shoulder and said to Raph "I...I think that's the last of them. Let's get the shell out of here before more come."

Sonic777
03-12-2007, 08:45 PM
As splinter saw the two turtles come to the lair and the others just relaxing.He said."I made a mistake,you guys are not ready to be full ninja,well I can see from lucy's bloody shoulder and you let her get hurt by a villian.We have a lot to go for you to be ready.So I want you five to do 30 spin kicks.NOW." he said as he waited for them to do the 30 spin kicks.

Aelia
03-12-2007, 08:50 PM
"Master Splinter. This is my fault, had I not let Raphael be attacked and had I not let myself become open for an attack this would have never happened. Please, it would make sense to only punish me. Leonardo,Michelangelo, and Donatello were not even there." Lucy explained to Splinter.

(OOC: And I forget there are five turtles in this one...man, I cannot count anymore.)

comet_an_me
03-13-2007, 09:04 AM
"Yeah master, the other three wern't even there." Raph was getting slightly ticked off. "And it wasn't even Lucys idea to go topside it was mine i just dragged her along, and it was me that accidently hurt her, i threw a Sai at a foot ninjs behind her and it just clipped her shoulder thats all." His voice was now getting loader and loader as he lost control of his temper. "Why should they get punished?"

Sonic777
03-13-2007, 11:19 AM
"No just those three,but you and lucy as well.Now the shredder knows about you and is determine to take you down as well.So now you five must all work together to defeat the shredder and any evil out there." he said in a clam voice.
The evil shredder sits in his throne room and says to himself."Those mutants fraks will pay and so will spilnter.Then the world shall feel the wrath of the shredder." as he laughes evily.
*Scene fades out,end of episode one*

Episode 2: Casey strikes back
*Scene fades in into the turtles lair*

Splinter was teaching his students more of his moves since they wern't ready to be full ninja.

Aelia
03-13-2007, 03:35 PM
Lucy just began to do the flips, she knew it was no use arguing with Master Splinter over punishment. She ignored the pain in her bleeding arm, though she didn't quite notice just how much it was bleeding.

"Lucy, you better stop before that wound gets infected...I'm going to go get the medical kit." Don said worriedly.

Sonic777
03-13-2007, 04:28 PM
"Thank you donetello." as splinter then came to leo and said."You haven't been talking for away leonardo.Is there something wrong?"
meanwhile,the foot ninjas are chasening down casey jones as we speak thanks to shredder.
Shredder was in the foot labs ready to bring new mutants to help him destroy the turtles and splinter.He then see's a fire lizard and a croc being mutated and they became human size reptilles."Excellent." said shredder.

comet_an_me
03-13-2007, 04:37 PM
Raph just grunted as he preformed the kicks. Its not as if i wanted for her to get hurt. He thought to himself.

Aelia
03-13-2007, 05:17 PM
As Don was fixing up the wound, he found another excuse to explain complicated mathematics to her, knowing fully well she was the only one of his siblings willing to listen.

Lucy in an attempt to change the subject before her brain exploded said "Donnie...what do you think about this whole Shredder ordeal?"

"Well, I think from now on Master Splinter is going to be even harsher on us, especially with taking trips top-side." Don replied, applying disinfectant to her wound.

comet_an_me
03-13-2007, 05:35 PM
"HA!" Raph suddenly yelled. "Um....He aint stopping me going topside, for nothing."

Aelia
03-13-2007, 05:53 PM
Lucy just nodded her head and said "We don't really want anymore incidents like this to happen again. If you go up there by yourself you might not come back."

comet_an_me
03-13-2007, 05:55 PM
"Soooo you aint coming up with me again?" Asked Raph. "I thought we had fun?"

Sonic777
03-13-2007, 05:56 PM
Shredder then welcomed the new mutants."Vemix,the fire lizard and crocous the crocodille.You two must hunt down the turtles and splinter.Understand?"
"Yes sir." they both said to him."Excellent." said shredder.

Aelia
03-13-2007, 05:58 PM
"Never said anything like that. I like going topside and all, but I don't want to meet up with that buckethead Shredder and his goons." Lucy replied, she smiled a little bit, as if to convince herself everyone was going to be fine.

Sonic777
03-13-2007, 06:10 PM
Vemix and crocous was causeing terror on the surface and smashing everything."See any turtles?" "Nope." "Keep looking." said vemix as he and crocous still was causeing chaos on the surface.

Aelia
03-13-2007, 06:20 PM
"At any rate, we should probably listen to Master Splinter. Not doing so could cost us all our lives." Leo butted in.

Lucy's eyes narrowed at Leo. He always had a knack for telling them what to do and butting in a conversation at the last minute.

comet_an_me
03-13-2007, 06:23 PM
"Leo, do you mind." Raph sneered. "This is a PRIVETE conversation."

Aelia
03-13-2007, 07:25 PM
"Be that as it may, there won't be any going topside for a while. Not with Shredder looking for us and Master Splinter. " Leo ordered.

Lucy and Don seemed to both cringe at the same time, knowing this would erupt into a conflict. It always does.

cowabunga14
03-13-2007, 08:30 PM
Casey was on the run from several Foot Ninjas. He tried not to let them jump and tackle him while in the city streets. "That screwball Shredder will pay the price for this!" He exclaimed as he tripped a ninja with his hockey stick.

The vigilante ran until he came across a dead end. "Oh, crap! Now I gotta fight my way out." The Foot Ninjas stopped in their tracks, ready to fight Casey. He took out a baseball bat and started to fight, very violently and ruthlessly. "You mess with Casey Jones, you mess with the world!"

Casey continued beating up the Foot Ninjas until Raphael showed up for him to stop.

comet_an_me
03-14-2007, 07:36 AM
"Be that as it may, there won't be any going topside for a while. Not with Shredder looking for us and Master Splinter. " Leo ordered.

"If Spinter anit gona stop me from going topside, what makes you think you can?" Raph sneered at Leo.

Aelia
03-14-2007, 03:23 PM
"R-Raph...Leo, t-this please don't start arguing now." Lucy said almost in a whisper.

Leo heeded his sister's request and calmed down. "Fine then. Go and kill yourself Raph, I don't care." he lied.

Lucy knew very well that Leo would never forgive himself if anything happened to his family, this included Raphael.

comet_an_me
03-14-2007, 05:16 PM
"Fine then. Go and kill yourself Raph, I don't care." he lied.

"You don't care?!" This kinda hurt Raphs feelings, Kinda. "Fine, if you sont care then maybe nobody cares." Raph stomered off towards to lair exit. "Im going topside, i dont care what anybody thinks....." He turned his back on his family. "Oh and dont anybody dare follow me." He sneered before slamming the door behind him.

Aelia
03-14-2007, 05:49 PM
"Why'd you say that? He might get ambushed!" Lucy scolded Leo.

"He'll be fine, he'll be back once he cools down." Leo replied, looking a little regretful.

"Well, we might as well get back to training..." Don suggested.

comet_an_me
03-14-2007, 06:00 PM
Once topside Raph headed for the roof tops. Once up there he sat down on the roofs edge. "Grrr...Leo thinks hes all that...stupid brother..."
Then he heard some body shout,

"You mess with Casey Jones, you mess with the world!"

"Casey?" Raph got up and headed towards the yelling. "Whats that Bonehead up to this time?"

Soon he reached were Casey was, surrounded in foot soilders.

"Hey Case! i hope you wern't expecting to hog all the fun" He smirked. Raph fly kicked and slashed at the enemy,

Aelia
03-14-2007, 06:11 PM
"I'm not in the mood for training now, Leo. I'm...going topside too." Lucy explained.

"You know, if you follow Raph he's likely to yell at you too." Don told his sister.

"I'm not going to follow him...I just need to check on a few...things..." Lucy said nervously.

"...Fine, but I'm going with you." Leo said sternly.

cowabunga14
03-14-2007, 07:26 PM
"Sure, Raph, I don't mind," Casey replied. "There's plenty o' ninjas for both of us!" He kicked a Foot Ninja in the chest because he was trying to stab Casey.

comet_an_me
03-15-2007, 03:23 AM
Raph grinned, this is exactly what he wanted. He slashed, kicked and punched the foot as hard as he could. Soon enough both he and Casey finished off the ninja.

"So why were them bozo's after ya?" He asked Casey.

Aelia
03-15-2007, 03:34 PM
"Alright, here should be good enough." Leo said as he stopped Lucia from running further. He climbed the ladder and opened the manhole. Leo looked around, making sure nobody was around.

"Can we go Leo? Not exactly enjoying the view down here!" Lucy said impatiently.

Leo jumped out of the manhole and Lucia soon followed.

cowabunga14
03-15-2007, 08:32 PM
"Apparently, Shredder thought I was ruining his plans again, so he sent his Foot Ninjas after me," Casey responded. "I never knew a guy like him could get ticked off so easily."

comet_an_me
03-16-2007, 03:12 AM
"Ha ha." Raph laughed. "Yep ol' Shred head, has only got a short fuse. Come on lets get outta here before the cops arrive."

Fang Wolf
03-16-2007, 03:55 PM
Can I Join?

Sonic777
03-16-2007, 04:07 PM
(Tell me who and would you play sheshifter too.Thanks)

Fang Wolf
03-16-2007, 04:11 PM
(how is sheshifter?
I Played my Fan-Char: Amelia - Mutant Cat - Work for Shredder....)

Sonic777
03-16-2007, 04:15 PM
(OK and sheshifter is a alien that comes to earth that works for the shredder later.She is a green shapeshifter that can become any animal she wants to be.)

Fang Wolf
03-16-2007, 04:16 PM
(okii...I Can be her to... )

Sonic777
03-16-2007, 04:17 PM
(Thanks,want to be karai also)

Fang Wolf
03-16-2007, 04:18 PM
(I Can take Karai to....^^; )

Sonic777
03-16-2007, 04:19 PM
(Thanks,I'll tell and PM you when they come in)

Fang Wolf
03-16-2007, 04:20 PM
(You Welcome...and okay...)

cowabunga14
03-16-2007, 08:21 PM
"Yeah, good idea, Raph," Casey replied. "I'm sure we'll be able to find the nearest manhole in no time."

Aelia
03-16-2007, 10:39 PM
"Okay, we have to stick together in case we're attacked." Leo said to Lucia. He couldn't have spoken sooner because they were then surrounded by Foot Ninja.

"Hmm, more of you turtle freaks. Master Shredder shall be pleased." one of the ninjas said maliciously.

Aelia
03-25-2007, 12:11 AM
(So...are we going to continue this or be left in a cliffhanger for eternity?)

Sonic777
03-25-2007, 08:29 AM
(No way)
Vemix and crocous cmae threw the crowd of foot ninjas and then said to the two."Master shredder will love this." "Yeah." as vemix and crocous were ready to strike at the turtles.

Aelia
03-25-2007, 05:42 PM
"Great...have any ideas Leo?" Lucia asked her older brother.

"Yeah...RUN!" he replied.

Both of them ran in the opposite direction, trying to escape from the Foot Ninja and Vemix and Crocous.

Sonic777
03-25-2007, 06:31 PM
"Get them." said vemix as he lead the foot ninjas and crocous as they were chaseing leo and lucy.

Aelia
03-26-2007, 01:57 PM
"Some plan!" Lucia remarked as she dodged incoming shuriken.

"Over here!" Leo said to Lucy before grabbing her by her arm and pulling her into a dark alleyway. Vemix and Crocous couldn't see them.

Sonic777
03-26-2007, 02:20 PM
Vemix was ticked off."Find them and hunt them down." said vemix all ticked off and looking for them with crocous and some foot ninjas.