PDA

View Full Version : Turtle-sitting

Pages : [1] 2

Garou
03-12-2007, 04:00 PM
So, I've decided to start a RP. It's an old idea, thta has been popping into my mind constantly after looking at a piece of fanwork by Freak*Freak (I think that's how you're supposed to refer it... Here's the pic, just for your entertainment http://freakfreak.net/top.html).

The rules are like all other RP's, except for a few new ones.

There's no Bishop, Shredder or likewise. The RP takes place on an ordinary day in the lair without sudden interferring from villains.

Fan characters are welcome to join, but it will make it easier, if they already know the turtles (the opposite is quite okay, but that means it can get a bit hard to get them into the storyline. Your choices, though).

And that's it. All we need now is the plot:

On an ordinary day like any other, Splinter leaves the lair to visit the Daimyo from the Battle Nexus, leaving the turtles alone. So the day passes on without Splinter.

In the meantime, Don is trying to build a time machine. But something goes wrong (either because he made a mistake or because one of his brothers couldn't keep the hands to themselves :P ); three of the four turtles are suddenly turned back to toddlers, leaving one to try and solve the problem before Splinter comes home.

Sounds fun? Who the "lucky turtle" will be, only fate can decide. It depends on who is in the right place at the right time (which of course I decide when the time comes).

But here's the lost of players:

Turtles:
Leonardo: Jade Green
Raphael: Garou
Donatello: Aelia
Michelangelo: Comet_an_me

Fan chars:
Randi: Jade Green
Kamejou: Aelia
Susie: Aelia
Crocous: darkness777
Vemix: darkness777
Amy: hazlov2004
Vicky: Master Chief

comet_an_me
03-12-2007, 04:02 PM
Ill play!!!

Mikey Please?

Aelia
03-12-2007, 04:03 PM
I'll be Donatello and maybe Kamejou and Susie if I can fit them in.

Garou
03-12-2007, 04:07 PM
You are hereby added :P

comet_an_me
03-12-2007, 04:09 PM
Yay!!!! Errrr sorry sugar rush :P

Sonic777
03-12-2007, 04:14 PM
Could I join as vemix and crocous please.

Garou
03-12-2007, 04:18 PM
Darkness, I need to know whether your characters know the turtles before hand or not.

Sonic777
03-12-2007, 04:20 PM
They know them.They have been enemies with them before.there bio's are in the charicter profiles.

comet_an_me
03-12-2007, 04:22 PM
I thought this RPG wasnt gona have 'bad guys' in?

hazlov2004
03-12-2007, 04:23 PM
i`ll be amy

Sonic777
03-12-2007, 04:24 PM
I guess they could be good guys then.

Garou
03-12-2007, 04:45 PM
Yes, there are no bad guys in the RP, so if they're going to be in it, the need to be on the good guys' team. Hazlov, I've added you as well.

Aelia
03-12-2007, 04:59 PM
I guess the toddler turtles could count as bad guys if you note that most toddlers can be pure evil. But that's probably just me being stupid.

Sonic777
03-12-2007, 05:02 PM
ok,they be good guys,but vemix is a little like raph but crocous is good practually.

Toonami Tom
03-13-2007, 12:27 AM
I would like to play as my fan character Vicky. She already knows the turtles.

An RPG without bad guys is a nice change. The turtles and friends need a day where they don't have to deal with villians. They need to relax. Although, with 3 of the 4 TMNT becoming toddlers, they won't really be able to have a relaxing day.:D

Garou
03-13-2007, 03:53 AM
((Alright, shall we start it off? I have ten minutes before I have to get back to class)

It hadn't been long since Splinter left the lair, leaving the turtles alone for a good while. An in addition, this meant no practice sessions, unless Leonardo took over. Raphael sat down in front of the TV, having decided to realx a bit, now that he finally had the time. He turned on the TV and found a channel with a wrestling on, and sat back to enjoy the show...

comet_an_me
03-13-2007, 09:14 AM
Mikey walked out of his room sighing. He just reordered his comic books in to numarcy order again after somebody decided to shuffle them. He had an idea who and was going to annoy that person.....er turtle, for the rest of the day. He looked over to the TV area and spotted the turtle in question.

"Hey Raph? What ya doin?" He grinned.

Toonami Tom
03-13-2007, 11:04 AM
Vicky was in the living room, sitting in a chair. She saw the wrestlers on tv glare at each other. The female turtle wasn't interested in this program at all.

Sonic777
03-13-2007, 11:22 AM
Vemix and crocous went to see the turtles in the sewers."Hey ya'll.The two dous have arive." "Yeah." sadi the two as they were waving their hands in the air.

Garou
03-13-2007, 01:00 PM
"Hey Raph? What ya doin?" Mikey's voice said from behind him, but Raphael didn't bother to look at his brother. After the two large men on the TV screen had glared at eachother for a few seconds, the bell rang and they clashed, trying to get eachother down on the ground.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Raph sighed, his eyes still fixated on the screen. Right after, he heard the two other mutants enter the lair. He lifted his arm up to give a quick wave to signal that he had seen them, still not looking away from the wrestling match.

comet_an_me
03-13-2007, 01:33 PM
Mikey looked up at the TV and saw the westling match. "Oh so your taking my advice, on getting some fighting tips from the professionals." He grinned. This was going to be fun.

Jade Green
03-13-2007, 03:03 PM
Meanwhile...

Randi landed on the roof not too far away from where Leonardo waited with his arms crossed with an expectant look in his eyes. She ignored it, refusing to acknowledge any sort of failure on her part; Leo, however, would have none of it and his hands dropped to his sides. "You were slower that time." He annouced to her, keep his voice calm and polite. He knew as well as any of the guys that the female known as Graysight had a temper that could match Raphael's.

Her beak slipped into an annoyed scowl, but she did not respond to the remark. Instead, she turned her gaze towards another set of roof tops; Leo sighed, his hands dropping to his sides. "Randi, when you agreed to this..."

"Don't try to lecture me, okay?" She cut him off, "You'll just be reiterating to me what I already know and it gets annoying -- why do you think Raph is always so argumentive to you? You start lecturing him on things he already knows and not telling him what he needs to hear."

Leo blinked, he had expected an outburst but not one like this. He rolled his shoulders forwards, mulling over what had been said before responding. What she needed to hear? Very well then... "You're very... precise in your actions, too precise. Accuracy is inportant, but it's not the object of the practice: Speed is. Had it been a real situation you-..."

"...would have been spotted by civilian and enemies alike or worse, captured or killed." She finished for him, looking back to the buildings across the street; Leo wished she'd stop using her telepathy against him. "Are we done for the night? I'm missing WWF. Raph had better taped it."

Leo's shoulders drooped, and he let out yet another sigh. "All right," he finally conceeded, "Let's go home."

Aelia
03-13-2007, 03:34 PM
Donatello was busy working on his latest invention, a time machine. "Alright...I just need to adjust the flux capacitor and it should be working smoothly." he said to himself. The only real help he had recieved on building the time machine was from Susan, but right now she was busy repairing her underwater base and had no time to come and help.

Meanwhile

"No! The sliding door is supposed to go over there!" Susie told Kamejou who had taken time out of her schedule to help repair the underwater base. Right now they were having difficulty installing a sliding door.

"Hey, it's not like I'm the tech-geek, why didn't you ask Don for help?" Kamejou asked.

"He's busy." Susie stated simply.

Sonic777
03-13-2007, 03:40 PM
Crocous was watching wrestling with the guys while vemix had just wanted to explore and found don and a time machine."Wowwww.Cool machine donny.What is it?" he said as he watched don and the machine

Aelia
03-13-2007, 03:53 PM
"It's a time machine. It's almost done actually...I just finished adjusting the time flux capacitor. All it needs now is a little testing, maybe you could go and get the others. I want them to see it too." Don told Vemix. He knew that he shouldn't do this until Susie said she was going to get back but his 'Scientific Curiousity' made him a little impatient.

Sonic777
03-13-2007, 04:03 PM
"Alright,but tell susie I said hi then." as vemix then went to get the other turtles."Hey guys,donny made a time machine." "I want to see." as crocous was very happy to hear that.

Garou
03-13-2007, 04:22 PM
"Oh so your taking my advice, on getting some fighting tips from the professionals."

That made Raph look up on his brother, something close to murder shining in his eyes. Mikey didn't just say that! A low growl escaped Raph's throat, telling everyone around that the tiger's cage had been opened.

"I'll show you 'fighting tips'," Raph slowly rose from the couch, his hand formed to a tight fist. On any other occation, perhaps the turtle wouldn't have reacted as he did. But his brother was interupting a wrestling match on a day where he was trying to get the best out of Splinter's absence. And now Mikey ruined it! He never heard Vemix tell them about the time machine. He had simply blocked it out...

comet_an_me
03-13-2007, 04:43 PM
Great just where i wanted him Mikey thought to himself. He grinned his cheeky grin and said "You do know westlings fake right? I mean if you want to imporve your fighting style then your better off going in serch of the 'Battle Nexus Chapion'. He might be able to show you a pointer or two......Oh wait thats me."

Sonic777
03-13-2007, 04:46 PM
Vemix was annoied that they wern't paying attention to him."Crocous,if you please." "Yes sir." as crocous grabed raph and mikey and placed them right in frount of vemix."I said that don has made a time machine." he said to them as crocous and vemix went to see dontello and the time machine.

Jade Green
03-13-2007, 04:51 PM
Randi entered, followed by Leonardo, they stopped at the door and stared at what was going on. Mikey was egging Raphael along... until Crocous lifted both up and placed them in front of Vemix who then announced that Donatello had built a time machine.

"Okay, that only proves that even a Genious can be stupid. Don't you know it's not good to mess with the time stream? Or even visit?"

comet_an_me
03-13-2007, 04:52 PM
"I said that don has made a time machine."

"Uh.....thats nice." Said Mikey. "No offence but Dons always making some sort of gaget. But right now im in the middle of something."

"Okay, that only proves that even a Genious can be stupid. Don't you know it's not good to mess with the time stream? Or even visit?"

"I think he does it to prove that he can. Ya know boredom." Said Mikey. "Normal People whatch TV.....But Donnie has to try to make the impossible."

Jade Green
03-13-2007, 04:55 PM
"Aside from making an ass of yourself?" Randi quipped and walked the rest of the way in.

"Mikey has a point though, and half the time something goes wrong." Leo said, "Can't we wait until we rest a bit? Maybe wait for Kamejou and Susie?"

Aelia
03-13-2007, 04:58 PM
"Finally, we got all the doors installed. NOW we can go see Don's new invention." Susie said as she put on her worn-looking lab coat.

"Next time, ask somebody who actually knows how to use a soldering iron." Kamejou said defiantly.

Soon, both mutants were on their way to the surface.

Meanwhile

"I suppose you're right Leo. I had promised Susie that I'd wait until she was finished making a few repairs to her underwater base. I guess I got a little carried away." Don said sheepishly.

comet_an_me
03-13-2007, 05:04 PM
"Hey, we all know that once your on a role theres no way to stop you." Mikey grinned. "And personally i dont try 'cause i get your portion of the food while your er......away."

Aelia
03-13-2007, 05:12 PM
Finally, Susie and Kamejou walked into the lair, both apparently arguing about something. "Told you how to hold the soldering iron before I gave it to you. It's not my fault you're too stupid to follow directions." Susie told Kamejou before being interrupted by Don.

"Hello, ladies. I'm glad you two could make it." he said, really only happy Susie could make it. Kamejou was not one he would trust around machines.

hazlov2004
03-13-2007, 05:24 PM
amy was watching wrestling with vicky and raph and just said "boy today must be a bore right vicky?"

Garou
03-13-2007, 05:26 PM
Even though Crocous had sat the argument on hiatus, Raph was still fuming. "Battle Nexus Champion" his shell. If Mikey made as much as one more comment regarding that, he was gonna get it - big time.

Jade Green
03-13-2007, 05:28 PM
Okay, so everyone was here to see the Time machine, big whoop. Randi noticed that the show was back on and hooked her arm around Raph's and tugged him towards the couch. "It's on..."

Leo looked to Donnie, so much for taking a quick rest. "ALl right, I guess we can see you test it out. Where -- rather, when -- do you have it set to?"

comet_an_me
03-13-2007, 05:30 PM
Mikey turned around to see Raph glaring at him. "Soooo do you want me to help you improve your style or what?" Just holding his laughter. "All you need to say is 'Oh mighty champion please help me, for i am not worthy.'"

Garou
03-13-2007, 05:35 PM
Tugged away from the comotion and on his way to see the rest of the wrestling match. A big confrontation had been avoided. until...

Mikey turned around to see Raph glaring at him. "Soooo do you want me to help you improve your style or what?" Just holding his laughter. "All you need to say is 'Oh mighty champion please help me, for i am not worthy.'"

"That's it!" Raph spun around, charging right at Mikey. His brother was going to feel how much he hated the Battle Nexus reference. Right here, right now. Raph made ready for contact, jolting right towards the orange masked turtle...

Aelia
03-13-2007, 05:36 PM
"It's only a test run, so we can't exactly have it send me to the Cretaceous period." Don stated matter-of-factly.

"So, what exactly do you have in mind then?" Kamejou asked, trying not to let it go completely over her head.

"I'll probably set it back to about ten minutes ago, that way I won't mess up history too much." he replied as he adjusted the settings to the time machine.

comet_an_me
03-13-2007, 05:38 PM
"Arrrghhh" Mikey playfully squealed. He ran for his life, just getting out of the way of Raphs first attack and headed towards Dons lab and were this new time machine was.

(See were im going with this?)

Jade Green
03-13-2007, 05:42 PM
"Ten minutes ago? Then... make sure it's no place we can see you. That'll-..." Leo trailed off, hearing the butt end of Mikey's statement to Raph:

"All you need to say is 'Oh mighty champion please help me, for i am not worthy.'"

"That's it!"

It all seemed to happen in slow motion: Raphael spun around, his shoulder ramming into the jaw of the smaller framed turtle who had been holding onto his arm. At the same moment Raph sprinted for Mikey, Randi went down. Leo was suddenly in a predicament, stop them or check on Randi.

He chose Randi and ran to her side. She sat there, covering her moth, her shades lopsided on her face to reveal the shocked expression of her mis-matched eyes. "RAPH! MIKEY! STOP THAT IMMEDIATLY!" Leo growled, unsure if they'd hear his words.

Aelia
03-13-2007, 05:43 PM
"M-Mikey! Raph! No! This is not an area where you should be doing that!" Don tried to tell his brothers, but by then it was already too late.

"I suggest we get out of here...NOW!" Susie said before dragging herself and Kamejou away from the commotion.

Sonic777
03-13-2007, 05:44 PM
"I just hope that nothing goes wrong." "Crocous,around here,everything goes wrong." "Yeah I guess your right.but still..." he said all surpried at the time machine.Then when the two heard susie.They ran out in the nick of time."What was that about?" said vemix to susie.

Garou
03-13-2007, 05:47 PM
Raph didn't hear anything. The fact that his first jolt towards the younger turtle was dodged only made the adrenalin run faster through his body. Mikey was heading for Don's lab. A dead end. Raph used the oppertunity to use all of his brute strength to attack his brother. A bolted fist was readied for Mikey's plastron, as he charged...

(I see :P )

comet_an_me
03-13-2007, 05:53 PM
Mikey took the full hit of Raphs punch.

"Aaarrrghh" He cried as he flew across the room and landed into the time machine. The force didn't destroy it just malfunctioned it. It sent a serge of electricity through Mikeys Body....

Aelia
03-13-2007, 05:55 PM
"Mikey!" Don exclaimed, sounding extremely frightened. He tried to help Mikey but ended up being caught in the surge of electricity himself.

"THAT'S why we needed to get out." Susie said cautiously.

Sonic777
03-13-2007, 05:57 PM
"Didn't see that coming." "yeah." as they watch the three turtles and what is happening to them

Toonami Tom
03-13-2007, 06:00 PM
Vicky blinked a few times. A time machine?! she thought to herself. The female turtle got up and headed towards the lab. She then said to Amy "It won't be boring around here for long. Let's go see Donnie's time machine."

Then Randi was struck by Raph's arm. Vicky ran to where Randi was. "Are you alright?" She then heard Mikey's yell and the sound of electricity in the lab. "Raph! Stop it right now! You're acting like a psycho! Randi is hurt!"

Jade Green
03-13-2007, 06:04 PM
"Stay with her." leo told vicky and sprinted after his brother. "GUYS! You're acting like a bunch of babies! STop this now!"

Randi pushed vicky away as she stood up and spit at the ground. Blood, of course. "Why do I even try?"

Garou
03-13-2007, 06:05 PM
((So the characters have been chosen - or, they kind of jumped in themselves, I guess...))

Raph suddenly felt his fist slam into his brother, almost waking up from the raging daze he had been in. But he never had the time to react, before Mikey, Don and fanilly himself, was caught by the electricity going through the room. Raph felt his muscles ache from the source going through him, right until the power suddenly died in the entire lair...

Raphael coughed, as he fell to his knees on the floor. His mask was hanging loosely around his neck, being too big to fit around his head anymore. He didn't really remember what had happened. But he could see two of his brothers in the smoke from the worn out machine standing in the room - whatever that thing was.

It could seem that the machine hadn't teleported them ten minutes back in time - it had made them ten years younger! Having the past ten years erased from his mind, he looked around in search of his father...

Aelia
03-13-2007, 06:07 PM
Kamejou walked over to where Vicky and Randi were. "Y-you alright?" she asked Randi, knowing the response would very well be 'Of course I'm not! Moron!'

"This is not good, if this goes on any longer they'll be toast. And if we try to help WE'LL be toast." Susie said in a frightened voice.

Suddenly...everything stopped and smoke was pouring out from the room.

"Er...what happened?" Kamejou asked.

Sonic777
03-13-2007, 06:09 PM
"I like toast." "You moron,she means will die." "K,I don't want to die." crocous said in a sad way.

comet_an_me
03-13-2007, 06:09 PM
(oooooo.....So they dont have memories either....nice :lol: )

"WHAAAAAAAAAAA" Mikey cried. "Ma tummy Huu'tttt. Annnnnn' mmaa *Hicup* Arrrmmmm Hhuu'ttttt *Hiccup* WWWWWHHHHAAAAAA"

Jade Green
03-13-2007, 06:10 PM
"I'm fine," She spat out more blood, "But Mikey and Raph won't be for long."

Then came a shout from Leo: "GUYS!"

Randi looked to the other two females and headed tos ee what had happened. There sat three young turltes, about five or six in age. "...Oh geeze."

Aelia
03-13-2007, 06:15 PM
Don sauntered out from the smoke, his bandana hanging loosely around his neck. "Where's Master Splinter?" he asked innocently, wiping tears away from his eyes.

"They're so..." Kamejou began, and then paused, beginning to think she shouldn't say it.

"What?" Susie asked

"CUTE!" Kamejou finished.

Garou
03-13-2007, 06:16 PM
Raph looked from Don to Mikey. He had no idea why his brother was crying, but he was the last one to expect anything else from. And then he heard a voice. His head turned around, suddenly eyeing the mutants looking at him. His eyes turned big as two teacups, staring at the two turtles in ave - especially Leo. Who was that? The blue bandanna would normally have told him, that it had to be Leo, but Leo was the same age as Raph, so it couldn't be...

Sonic777
03-13-2007, 06:18 PM
"Cute is a word I hate." "Don't be so negitive vemix,they are cute." said crocous eyeing mikey.

comet_an_me
"WWWHHHHAAAAAA *hiccup* MAT'ER 'LINTER!!!!" Mikey cried. "*hiccup* WHHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

Jade Green
"Cute?" Randi huffed and pulled off her coat, "No, this is disturbing."

Leo of course, was taking charge of the situation. He stepped forwards and picked up the crying michelangelo. "It's okay, we'll get you all better... Master Splinter went away for a while, but he'll be back." He looked to the group, "We need to figure out how to turn them back before he returns."

Randi eyed the three children, and stepped closer, "All right, but i'm not changing any diapers."

Sonic777
03-13-2007, 06:21 PM
"You better not let me change them." "Mr negitive again." "Shut up."

comet_an_me
03-13-2007, 06:21 PM
Now that he was picked up and been cuddled, Mikey calmed down. He looked at the person holding him. He knew this turtle " 'eo?" He asked amoung sniffling. "You big?"

hazlov2004
03-13-2007, 06:23 PM
"sure vicky" amy said then heard crying and walked with vicky to donnies lab "leo what happened here?"

Jade Green
03-13-2007, 06:26 PM
"They fell victem to Don's experience. Mikey and Raph's fighting, no doubt." He replied and looked to Mikey again. "Yes... I am, you'll be big soon, okay?"

Sonic777
03-13-2007, 06:30 PM
"Great,what do we do now?" said vemix in a anger tone."Mr negitive." "That's it." as vemix was then fighting with crocous and the two was both fighting with each other.

hazlov2004
03-13-2007, 06:39 PM
"oh boy thats not good leo" amy said shocked "what where they fighting about this time?"

comet_an_me
03-13-2007, 06:45 PM
Totally over the shock Mikey was now wanting to get down. He wanted to go and play with his brothers. " 'eo down." Mikey pointed to where his mask lay.

Aelia
03-13-2007, 07:14 PM
"All right, but i'm not changing any diapers."

"Dat's okay, I can go by myself." Donnie said to the grown-up lady turtle.

"Wait a minute...I have something for all of you." Kamejou said happily. From her bag she pulled out an assortment of toys and other things for them to play with.

"Exactly WHY do you have those?" Susie asked.

"Hey, even a teenager can play with toys." Kamejou said, sort of embarrassedly.

Toonami Tom
03-13-2007, 07:38 PM
Vicky saw the toddler turtles. "Oh my gosh! This is very.... suprising to say the least."

Sonic777
03-13-2007, 07:41 PM
As vemix then was then next to baby donetello.He said to him."Hey little guy." he said as he then was knocked out."Oops,to hard?" said crocous looking guilty.

Aelia
03-13-2007, 08:23 PM
Instead of paying attention to Vemix and Crocous, Donatello went almost immediately to Kamejou and asked, trying to make himself look as cute as possible "Can I have that?" He pointed at a bright red fire truck.

Kamejou handed Donnie the fire truck. "Here you go." she said kindly, trying her best not to pick him up and cuddle him, afterall it'd be embarrassing if they managed to turn him back and he remembered.

"Yay! Tank you!" Don replied before going off to play with his new fire truck.

"I better get to fixing the machine, before Kamejou decides to spoil them any further." Susie said, rubbed her temples as if she had a migraine.

Sonic777
03-13-2007, 08:29 PM
Crocous then saw toys."TOYS!!!!!!!" "Oh boy." as vemix then backed away from crocous.Crocous was playing with the toys that kamejou bought except for donetello's toy."Now you done it." vemix said to kamejou.

Garou
03-14-2007, 01:44 AM
The adult mutants weren't any fun. Raph furrowed his eye ridges, and stood up, speeding out of the lab. The place wasn't eaxctly like he remembered it - but that only meant, that it would be more exciting to look around. His eyes dashed from place to place, suddenly eyeing the big pool of water in the middle of the room. Stones were placed from one side and went over the water, making a kind of passage. See, that could be fun. Raph smiled to himself and went to the water, quickly taking the first leap to a stone. It was more slippery than he had thought, but nothing could stop him now. He was trying to get all the way to the other side...

comet_an_me
03-14-2007, 07:19 AM
Mikey had struggled his way free from Leo and now confused to what he wanted to do. Play with Donnie and the toys, or follow Raph. He chose the latter, as Raph was normally alot more fun then Donnie. He followed Raph to the pool and whatched as the baby turtle jump on the stone. Mikey giggled and tried to do the same.

"Look Waph, I can do it too."

Sonic777
03-14-2007, 08:39 AM
As vemix took his eyes off crocous and don.He found mikey and raph jumping on the stones with the dangerous waters."MIKEY RAPH!" he screamed as he tried to save them but fell in the sewer water.
crocous had left his toys and saved the two while he watched vemix in the sewer waters."You alright?" he said still holding raph and mikey in his hands."Yeah,i'm good." as vemix was taked by the current of the sewer water.

comet_an_me
03-14-2007, 11:17 AM
"Arrrrrrrr..." Mikey moaned as he was picked up.

Garou
03-14-2007, 11:51 AM
"NO!" Raph cried angrily, fighting the best he could in Crocous' grip, "I wanna plaaaayyy!" He started hitting Crocous furiously, trying to make the crocodile let go of him.

Jade Green
03-14-2007, 01:30 PM
"Oh for the love of..." Randi marched up to Crocous and Raph and pulled the 'child' out of the croc's grasp. "oh, poor Raph, is that ugly croc being mean to you?" She nearly crooned setting him on the edge of the pool so he can swim again.

Her gaze then went to Mikey, "You two be careful, okay? I don't want to see you get hurt."

Sonic777
03-14-2007, 02:14 PM
"That's what I was saveing them for mrs bossy pants.I wonder where vemix is?" he said to randi
Vemix was still in the rushing waters of the sewers."When I get my hands on that idiot croc." he said still being in the rushing waters.

Jade Green
03-14-2007, 02:36 PM
"Oh shut up. Their kids. Let them have some fun." Randi replied, keeping her eyes on the two kids. "Besides, he would have kept hitting you if I hadn't taken him away. Idiot."

Leo sighed, the pool itself was relatively safe. "Just make sure they don't swimm too deep." He called across the lake and tried to figure out what the heck he was going to do.

Sonic777
03-14-2007, 02:40 PM
"No need to be such a jerk about.What,you want them to die,be my guest." he said in a mean way to randi as his anger level was riseing.

Jade Green
03-14-2007, 02:44 PM
"Oh trust me, nothing will happen to them under my watch. I don't just let my friends 'die'." Randi didn't look at him, keeping her eyes on Mikey and Raph.

"Guys stop arguing, please, we need to figure this out." Leo called.

"You've got Susie, fix the machine."

Sonic777
03-14-2007, 02:52 PM
As vemix had just made it to the lair all smelly.He then gave a glare to crocous."Boy do you smell." "Come here." as crocous and vemix was then fighting again and punching and hitting each other over and over again.

Garou
03-14-2007, 03:00 PM
Raph had given Randi a big smile, before he jumped back onto one of the slippery stones and dived into the water.

"Wee," he squeled, as his head stuck up again over the water. He climbd onto one of the stones in the middle of the pool and got up on it with great difficulty. He looked towards Mikey, trying to splash the water at his brother.

Sonic777
03-14-2007, 03:06 PM
As vemix and crocous had stoped fighting.Crocous had saw the two play together."Ain't it sweet." "I hate it and they don't like me.Only miss sunshine over there.I WANT SOME ATTENTION." said vemix loseing his temper and kicking the sewer water and yelling."Calm down vemix,your makeing a scene." "You shut up you nehanderthal." as vemix then kicking the sewer water some more and he watched crocous backed away from him."I think the kids are well behave then him." "SHUT UP!" yelled vemix throwing a fit.

Aelia
03-14-2007, 03:18 PM
Kamejou slapped Crocous and Vemix in the back of their heads. "You two are acting like idiots!" she told them, a little disappointed they'd get so worked up over something like that.

"Well...Raphael busted it up pretty good. The flux capacitor has been completely totaled and most of the controls have been as well. This could take months to finish by myself." Susie said sadly.

Donnie was busy dissecting the fire truck, wanting to see how it worked.

Sonic777
03-14-2007, 03:22 PM
After vemix's little tanturm.He then said to kamejou."Thanks,I needed that." he said as he then went to go rest while crocous was watching mikey and raph."Sometimes,I wish babes would come to me." he said as he was watching them.

Aelia
03-14-2007, 03:29 PM
Kamejou sat next to Crocous and said "Naturally they'd like a person who will let them do whatever they want. Personally I think you made the right choice, if they fell they might've drowned." Kamejou tried to comfort him.

Donnie put the fire truck back together again and took it back to Kamejou. "I'm done. I wanna go play with Mikey and Waph now." he said to her.

"...er...um...Okay, you can go." Kamejou said weakly.

Sonic777
03-14-2007, 03:33 PM
"You think so?I just didn't want them to die since there your best friends." he said with a smile.

Jade Green
03-14-2007, 04:58 PM
Randi glared over her shoulder to them and then turned er attention back to the swimming turtle children... they were turtles after all; swimming came naturally to a turtle. She sat down on the edge of the pool hearing that Donnie would soon be joining them.

"Just don't run." She told the boys, "I want you to be careful."

comet_an_me
03-14-2007, 05:12 PM
Mikey had been playing in the pool with Raph, when he saw Don coming to the pool, he splashed the water all over him before he could get in the pool itself. However the splashing didn't just hit Donatello but a few of the 'adults' as well.

"Hahahahaha" He giggled.

Jade Green
03-14-2007, 05:16 PM
Randi closed her eyes and simply dried her shades with a dry part of her coat; meanwhile, she kept track of the three children telepathically until she was able to put her sunglasses back on.

The female knew her eyes had a way of... catching attention and even disturbing people. SHe didn't want to frighten the 'children'.

Aelia
Donnie responded by jumping in and splashing Mikey, again getting the adults wet. "I'll get you for that one!" he said playfully.

Kamejou wiped some water away from her face, trying to hide a look of annoyance.

Sonic777
Crocous then remebered something and went to get it out of his pocket."I forgot I had these.The kids will be happy I had them." he then came to the three turtles."Hey kids.Who wants candy?" he said showing the three turtles the candy in his hands.

Jade Green
03-14-2007, 05:18 PM
"Croc, they're hyper as it is." Randi told him in a low voice as not to distrub the children.

"He must have had blueprints," Leo told Susie, "We'd better look for them." HE started searching.

comet_an_me
03-14-2007, 05:19 PM
"Mmmmm...Candy." Mikey wanted the candy but didnt want to get out the pool. He just simply held out his hands while in the middle of the pool.

Sonic777
03-14-2007, 05:20 PM
Crocous gave some candy to mikey and hoped that don and raph would want some too.

Jade Green
03-14-2007, 05:49 PM
Leo looked back to the grou and frowned, "Crocous! dont' give Mikey candy! Especially while he's int he water!"

Aelia
03-14-2007, 05:56 PM
Donnie took some of the candy and stuffed it into his mouth.

"I don't think you're gonna win this one Leo." Kamejou said, a little afraid Crocous was giving them so much candy.

"Aha! I found the blueprints! Hmm...oh no..." Susie said to the others.

Sonic777
03-14-2007, 05:57 PM
"Sorry." as he took the candy back and hope that they would'nt cry.

comet_an_me
03-14-2007, 06:03 PM
"NOOOOOO!!!! WANT CANDY!!!!" Mikey screamed jumping up and down in the pool. But as he jumped up and down he slipped in the pool and landed face down.

"WHAAAAAAA!!!!" He cried again once he surfaced. He was on hes hands and knees with tears streaming down his face.

Sonic777
03-14-2007, 06:04 PM
"Look what you made me do leo." he said as he tried to help mikey calm down.

Aelia
03-14-2007, 06:07 PM
Kamejou sighed and took Mikey out of the pool, afraid that if he didn't calm down he'd drown himself. "I know, Leo's being a big meanie. But if you behave we'll get some pizza." she said in an attempt to bribe the baby turtle.

Jade Green
03-14-2007, 06:41 PM
Randi turned to snarl at Crocous, and spoken telepathically to him. ~That was not because of Leo. YOU'RE the idiot that got them all excited about the candy. God! I hope you NEVER reproduce.~ She then turned to look to Mikey, "Remeber, I did tell you to be careful... but Miss Kamejou's right, if you three behave we'll get pizza. All right?"

Leo groaned, but let Randi and Kamejou handle it, Susie had found the blueprings. "Can you make sense of them?"

Sonic777
03-14-2007, 06:44 PM
Crocous was really getting mad at randi."That's it.I'm threw here.I hope you die you ungreatful,idiotic jerk." he said as he stormed out of the sewers and left to the serface.

Aelia
03-14-2007, 06:59 PM
"A little bit. Donatello was the one who wrote and configured most of the components. I have some idea of how the machine works but very little on how it's built." Susie explained to Leo.

Toonami Tom
03-14-2007, 07:20 PM
Vicky winced after what Crocous said to Randi. She expected Randi would throw Crocous across the room or something. "That was really mean Crocous. You should apologize to Randi."

Sonic777
03-14-2007, 07:25 PM
"No I will not unless she apologizes to me for calling me stuff and say I should never reproduce." he said getting really mad at randi.

Jade Green
03-14-2007, 09:07 PM
"I don't give a flip what he says." Randi said evenly, looking to the boys again. Throwing him across the room would be pointless; besides, she had to worry about the 'children'.

"Mikey, sweetie, you feel better now? Or would you like some ice for your beak?"

comet_an_me
03-15-2007, 03:26 AM
Mikey looked up at Randi, with puffy red eyes and sniffed. He just simply nodded and then lay his head on Kamejou's shoulder still sniffing slightly.

Garou
03-15-2007, 06:44 AM
((Ehm darkness, hadn't Crocous gone to the surface? That's what you wrote in one of your earlier post...))

Raph had dived back into the water to get to the edge of the pool, but when he got there, Crocous had left again with the candy. He looked confused around to see where the crocodile had gone, but didn't see him.

"I know, Leo's being a big meanie. But if you behave we'll get some pizza." Kamejou had informed Mikey, and that made Raph look up at her with big eyes.

"Can we eat now?" he asked from the pool. It wasn't that he was hungry - but it was pizza!

Sonic777
03-15-2007, 11:25 AM
(I thought so to.I guess he's comeing back)
As crocous then return to the sewers again after he had heard vicky's response and replied to her.So crocous came back to the sewers and came to prove randi that he is great.As crocous then went to see raph.He then said to raph completly ignoreing the jerk knowed as randi."I'll get you the pizza." he said to raph.

Jade Green
03-15-2007, 12:58 PM
The Jerk knowed as Randi? Ha, she knew that the croc wasn't the most intelligent of sort, but she had thought he at least understood grammer. Either way, she resisted rolled her eyes over hearing Crocous's comment about the pizza. "Good idea." She told him, "You run out and get the pizza. We'll stay here."

She let Kamejou hold onto Michelangelo and came back with a bag of ice and a towel. "Hold that to your beak, okay?"

Meanwhile, Leo was despirately trying to ignore all the arguing as he tried to figure out what to do. Then it struck him. "Susie, my brother was really smart, even as a kid. Do you think he might help us figure out how to put it back together and rebuild old parts?"

hazlov2004
03-15-2007, 01:11 PM
amy didnt like what crocous was doing "so vicky ya think that raph don and mikey will return to normal?"

comet_an_me
03-15-2007, 01:24 PM
She let Kamejou hold onto Michelangelo and came back with a bag of ice and a towel. "Hold that to your beak, okay?"

" 'kay." Mikey yawned. He was getting tried due to all the 'excitement' that happened that day.

Garou
03-15-2007, 01:32 PM
Raph looked from Kamejou to Crocous.

"I'll get you the pizza."

The young turtle just nodded in response. He wasn't quite sure what he should answer, if he had to. The croc's behavior from before had honestly scared him a bit. He slowly rose from the water and sat on the edge of the pool.

Sonic777
03-15-2007, 02:18 PM
He then stoped and said to randi."Well why don't you get the pizza instead.It would make the kids really happy." he said with a grin to her.

Aelia
03-15-2007, 03:19 PM
"I suppose we could give it a try." Susie replied. She immediately joined the others by the pool side. "Er...Donnie, could you come and help me for a little while?" she asked him sweetly, trying not to scare him with her toothy shark smile.

"Okay!" Donnie said happily as he got out of the pool and followed Susie to the time machine.

Kamejou continued to carry Mikey around, her arms started to ache from it.

Jade Green
03-15-2007, 03:41 PM
"Oh no, you'd better do it." Randi replied simply, "I mean, you must reaffirm the children's confidence in you: After all, with a maw (another word for mouth/jaw) like yours, I'm suprised they're not afraid that you'll eat them whole." Randi thin grinned, "Crocodiles do, after all, eat turtles."

"Randi!" Leo roared of the pool, knowing full well that such a comment would terrify his 'little' brothers.

comet_an_me
03-15-2007, 03:44 PM
Mikey shot his head up off of Kamejous shoulder. " 'Dat true?" He asked in a terrified voice.

Sonic777
03-15-2007, 03:45 PM
"Nice going randi,now go get the pizza's since you look more human then I do." he said as he waited and watched the kids as well.

Garou
03-15-2007, 03:49 PM
"Crocodiles do, after all, eat turtles."

Raph's eyes went wide. He wanted to eat them? Terrified, Raph jolted to his feet and ran for Randi's legs. He grabbed tightly around her and hid behind her, peeking over at Crocous.

Jade Green
03-15-2007, 03:56 PM
Randi instinctively picked Raphael up, "No, we'll have it ordered." She replied and then looked to Mikey. "Yes, non-mutant Crocs do eat turtles... as well anything else they can catch. Even, sometimes, smaller crocs. You're lucky that Crocous here is a mutant and hopefully has enough sense not to try such things."

Sonic777
03-15-2007, 03:57 PM
"If you keep that up i'll eat you in a second." said crocous to randi getting mad at her.

Aelia
03-15-2007, 04:00 PM
"He won't eat any of you. I'll make sure he won't." Kamejou reassured the baby turtles.

Besides, she knew for a fact that even though Crocous was scary, a simple grin from Susie would be enough to scare anybody.

comet_an_me
03-15-2007, 04:02 PM
"If you keep that up i'll eat you in a second." said crocous to randi getting mad at her.

Mikey now clung tightly around Kamejous neck, representing a choking effect, obviosly scared at the crocs words.

Garou
03-15-2007, 04:11 PM
Raph pressed himself closer to Randi, as he had been picked up. He didn't want to be eaten.

"I kick ya shell if ya do," Raph spat at Crocous, before clunging tighter to Randi. He probably wouldn't have had the guts to say that, if it hadn't been because he was being protected by an adult.

Sonic777
03-15-2007, 04:16 PM
"Not talking to you,Talking to miss idiot right here." he said getting all mad.As vemix had got up and went to see crocous geting all mad at the babies and the turtle girl.He then was saying"Crocous,what the heck are you doing." "I was just..." "Getting my drink." "Yeah,getting your drink,that's right." as crocous stoped and found a dirty cup and put some of the sewer water in the cup and gave it to vemix and he watched vemix drink it and then burped."Now do 10 jumping jacks." "Right vemix." as crocous was now doing jumping jacks and then sliped on some water and fell down.Vemix had laughed while crocous felt sad.Vemix then looked at mikey."Hi there little guy.Want to play a game with me."

Jade Green
03-15-2007, 04:20 PM
Randi frowned, watching Vemix and Crocous. She really didn't like either one. In her eyes, they were overly violent, disgusting, and immature. "Donatello's helping Susie and Leonardo right now." She told Vemix. "Help your 'friend' out of the pull." She then walked away with Raph still in her arms to meet up with Kamejou. "I'm going to order the pizza and wait for the delivery. Think you can watch the boys?"

Garou
03-15-2007, 04:22 PM
((darkness, please change the post. You can't tell who says what and besides, Don went with Susie to take care of the time machine. He is NOT by the pool))

Aelia
03-15-2007, 04:54 PM
"Yeah, I suppose I can." Kamejou replied uneasily.

comet_an_me
03-15-2007, 04:55 PM
Vemix then looked at mikey."Hi there little guy.Want to play a game with me."

Mikey buried his face into Kamejous shoulder, shaking hes head. Still he continued to tighten his grip on her neck....

Sonic777
03-15-2007, 05:11 PM
"Oh come on buddy,well play....." as vemix forget most of the games he once played with crocous."Well do something at least."

comet_an_me
03-15-2007, 05:15 PM
"NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Mikey screamed in a terrified voice, it was so load it seemed to shake the walls.

Fang Wolf
03-15-2007, 06:10 PM
Can I Join?

Aelia
03-15-2007, 06:18 PM
"Calm down Mikey, you're hurting me." Kamejou said with a slight grimace. "Please behave or you won't get any pizza." she threatened.

Susie felt a little awkward having a five year old turtle as a partner. It didn't help that Michelangelo was crying about every five minutes.

"Okay, so dis needs to be repwaced." Donnie said, pointing out the the shattered flux capacitor.

"Oh no...it's not like those a readily available." Susie said nervously.

Jade Green
03-15-2007, 09:08 PM
"Mikey, if you scream too loud, I won't hear what the pizza man says and get the order wrong." She put Raphael in Kamejou's [I]other[I] arm and headed for the phone.

Garou
03-16-2007, 02:06 AM
((Hazlov, you're already on the player list - you've been from the start...))

Raphael struggled slightly, as he switched his body to look after Leo. He still couldn't believe that the large turtle could be his brother.

"Why's Leo a grown-up?" he asked Kamejou in a low vioce, afraid that the pizzaman wouldn't hear Randi, if he spoke too loud.

comet_an_me
03-16-2007, 03:50 AM
Mikey looked at Raph and put one of his fingers on his lips. "Shhhhhhhh". He really wanted pizza.

Garou
03-16-2007, 12:37 PM
Raph furrowed his brows at Mikey, not liking that his little brother was shushing at him. With a low growl, he pushed Mikey, just enough so he wouldn't fall out of Kamejou's arm.

"Shut up," he complained, still keeping his voice low. His brother may have been irritating, but not irritating enough as to miss a pizza...

comet_an_me
03-16-2007, 04:51 PM
Mikey responeded by blowing a rasberry at him, and then giggled.

Fang Wolf
03-16-2007, 06:01 PM
((Hazlov, you're already on the player list - you've been from the start...))

Eh? I not Hazlov....I'm ~~EgyptGoddess Anubis~~ as Join this PRG...I Hope that okay I Join?

Garou
03-16-2007, 06:12 PM
((Ach, sorry... must be tired. Sure, you can join. I just need to know with which character. And for the record, there are no bad guys in this RP - only good guys.))

Fang Wolf
03-16-2007, 06:20 PM
(That is okay...^^; I Played:
Amelia - Mutant Cat
Will Turner - Mutant Panther
Boostrap Bill Turner - Mutant Panther
Maccus - Mutant Panther

Them all is Good Pirates....

I Hope them is okay?)

Aelia
03-16-2007, 10:35 PM
Kamejou was a little unsure how to explain why Leo was older to Raph. "There's been a little accident, but soon you'll all be back to normal." she explained.

Garou
03-17-2007, 07:03 AM
((Just take the time to read through the first post of the thread. It holds some pretty valid information as to how the RP is running. But perhaps you've brought in too many characters? If you could scale it down to two, that would be perfect...))

Raph flinched, as Mikey shot the raspberry at him. He could have knocked him to the floor, if it hadn't been for what Kamejou had said. He blinked at her in surprise, his eyes watering slightly.

"We're - not normal?"

comet_an_me
03-17-2007, 07:08 AM
"Your not...." Mikey said, not fully understanding, or cared what Kamejou had said.

Fang Wolf
03-17-2007, 07:54 AM
(okay...I take two: Maccus and Amelia...I hope that is okay?)

Aelia
03-17-2007, 11:44 AM
"Well...um..." Kamejou tried to say, thinking all the while 'Great...how am I supposed to explain this to him!?' She took a deep breath and said "Now, now, don't cry. It's nothing for you to worry about." she said sweetly.

"Okay, I might be able to piece this one back together...a soldering iron...I need that." Susie said as she searched for Don's lab for a soldering iron.

Sonic777
03-17-2007, 11:59 AM
"Just let it out,you were the Teenage mutant ninja turtles that had fought many villians and that now you are kids since the time machine reversed the ageing process of you,don,and mikey.So now we need to get you back to teenage size or who knows what will happen." said vemix to mikey and raph.

Aelia
03-17-2007, 12:09 PM
Kamejou could've punched Vemix in the face if she hadn't been holding Raph and Mikey. She already had a headache from Mikey's crying, and didn't know if she could stand both him and Raph crying. "Vemix, please don't scare them. PLEASE!" she said warningly.

Sonic777
03-17-2007, 12:14 PM
"I didn't scaered them,I was only trying to say what you could'nt say.So there." he said with a giggle.

Garou
03-17-2007, 03:04 PM
Raph didn't understand all that Vemix was saying, but he understood one thing: 'or who knows what will happen'. His eyes widened. Would something happen? He clutched tightly onto Kamejou's shoulder, almost as if he was afraid to be pulled away.

"I want Splinter," he sobbed lightly, pressing his beak against Kamejou's skin.

Aelia
03-17-2007, 03:11 PM
"Splinter will be back soon. I promise." Kamejou said soothingly. Then it occurred to her, that it would be a BAD thing if Splinter found out what had happened.

Sonic777
03-17-2007, 03:23 PM
"Don't you want to hear the story about the shredder?" he said to raph and mikey.

Aelia
03-17-2007, 03:38 PM
"No, they would not." Kamejou said, holding both Raph and Mikey tighter.

"Vemix! Stop hanging around and help us!" Susie called out, not exactly wanting his help but wanting to get him away from Michelangelo and Raphael.

Sonic777
03-17-2007, 03:42 PM
"No thanks susie,haveing to much fun here." as he started laughing.

Garou
03-17-2007, 03:49 PM
Raph was starting to panic. Now there was some Shredder thing? It sounded like a horror story to the young turtle. He wanted Splinter now! And it couldn't go too fast. With a violent kick, Raph got out of Kamejou's grasp and fell to the floor. But there was no time to think about his sore body. He had to find Splinter, he had to find someone to keep him safe. He quickly got to his feet, speeding off. He could see what looked like a door leading out, and that was exactly what he was heading for...

comet_an_me
03-17-2007, 03:58 PM
"Waph?.....WAPH WAIT!" Mikey also jumped out of Kamejous arms and went in serch for his brother. He lost sight of him and ended up finding Donnie instead.

"Donnie? Seen Waph?" He asked.

Aelia
03-17-2007, 03:58 PM
Kamejou recovered from the kick rather quickly, it still hurt but not enough to disable her. "No Raph! Don't run off like that you'll get hurt!" she shouted as she ran after him.

"Waph just wan off lookin for Splinter." Donnie replied to Mikey.

Sonic777
03-17-2007, 04:04 PM
"Really good parenting kamejou." as he followed her as well.

comet_an_me
03-17-2007, 04:05 PM
"Yeah....bu' which way?" Said Mikey sadly. "I can'ts finds im."

Aelia
03-17-2007, 04:14 PM
"I'm not in the mood for you. I admit it's my fault for not keeping a better eye on him, but if you hadn't scared him, he wouldn't have ran off. And don't try retorting because I'm NOT listening, I've gotta find him." Kamejou said angrily to Vemix.

"I don't know, Mikey. We could go and find him together, I've gotta fwashwight somewhere." Donnie said, scouring the place for a 'flashlight'

Sonic777
03-17-2007, 04:20 PM
"Do you even know what retorting means?" he said as he kept following her.

comet_an_me
03-17-2007, 04:34 PM
" 'K!" Mikey thought about where Raph might of gone. "You rekon he goes threw dare?" Mikey pointed to a door at the back of the room. What he didnt know, was that it was the exit to the lair.

Garou
03-17-2007, 04:57 PM
((Alright, no more posts until Jade has replied. She hasn't been on for two pages already))

Jade Green
03-17-2007, 05:03 PM
(Thank you! yeesh.)

Leo saw Raph run out through the corner of his eye; having heard all of what Vemix and crocous said, he shot them both an angry glare adn then sprinted out of the lair to grab hold of his brother. Being older, Leo was faster and much stronger than Raph... besides, ninjas knew how to track as well.

"Okay, thanks I'll be waiting." Randi hung up seeing Leo run out of the lair. "Hey, what's going on?" She asked, her shades fixed on the two remaining chdilren. "Where did Raph and Leo go?"

Fang Wolf
03-17-2007, 05:09 PM
(I have chose to Chars: Maccus and Amelia...It's okay to play now? )

comet_an_me
03-17-2007, 05:13 PM
"Okay, thanks I'll be waiting." Randi hung up seeing Leo run out of the lair. "Hey, what's going on?" She asked, her shades fixed on the two remaining chdilren. "Where did Raph and Leo go?"

Mikey, not looking at him, pointed to Vermix. "He made Waph cry, an 'e wan off." Then he beamed at Randi. "Me an Donnie goin to look for 'em."

Aelia
03-17-2007, 08:23 PM
"It means to make an argument back. Now leave me alone." Kamejou replied before running out of the lair.

Sonic777
03-17-2007, 08:27 PM
Vemix followed and said."No need to be pushey.Just a question." as he was following her as well.

Jade Green
03-17-2007, 11:58 PM
"Oh, please don't sweetie." Randi walked over to Donnie and Mikey kneeling down to be eye level with them. "Let your big brother go an' get him, okay? I think I'd be heart broken if all three of you got hurt."

Aelia
03-18-2007, 12:00 AM
"Okay." Donnie replied, holding the flashlight up to his face.

Garou
03-18-2007, 04:21 AM
((Sure Egypt, knock yourself out))

Raph sprinted through the sewer as fast as he could, his eyes darting from side to side in hopes of seeing his father somewhere. The turtle girl had said that he would be back soon, but where was he?

And then he felt someone behind him. Though young, Splinter had already taught them much. He spun around, delivering a roundhouse kick to whatever was behind him and hit Leo. But the kick couldn't even have knocked over one of his toddler brothers. His legs were shaking and he instantly fell to the ground, hyperventilating, as he looked up at his big brother.

Fang Wolf
03-18-2007, 09:35 AM
(Thanks, Garou-San ^^;)

On Sea Sail black ship, Anbord was Maccus and Amelia.
" New York City..."

Sonic777
03-18-2007, 09:37 AM
Vemix was worried."RAPH,WHERE ARE YOU!" he yelled.

Fang Wolf
03-18-2007, 01:23 PM
Maccus look out over NYC. " WOW! "
Amelia stand beside him.

Aelia
03-19-2007, 12:42 PM
Kamejou ran a bit further ahead of Vemix, until she suddenly bumped in somebody, probably Leo. She knocked back a few inches but she didn't fall over on her shell, now THAT would've been embarrassing. "Ow..." Kamejou groaned quietly.

Jade Green
03-19-2007, 02:11 PM
Randi smirked, placing her hand on Donnie's head. "And besides, Donnie, I thought you were helping with the machine? I'll bet they can't do it with out you." She then looked to Mikey, "And you... you once challenged me to a video game match. Maybe when I get back with the pizza, we all can play? but that means you both have to stay here. Okay?"

((Look! She's actually good with kids!))

Leo was about to kneel down to grab his brother when someone collided into him from behind. He knew from the voice exactly who it was. "It's okay, i've got him." Leo gently picked up his brother and looked to Kamejou. "Lets go back now." He said to her, "The other two stayed, right?"

Sonic777
03-19-2007, 02:13 PM
"I guess so,I didn't see." said vemix as he watched leo heading back to the lair.

comet_an_me
03-19-2007, 02:19 PM
Randi smirked, placing her hand on Donnie's head. "And besides, Donnie, I thought you were helping with the machine? I'll bet they can't do it with out you." She then looked to Mikey, "And you... you once challenged me to a video game match. Maybe when I get back with the pizza, we all can play? but that means you both have to stay here. Okay?"

"Can i come to, p'ease?" Mikey was bored, and not knowing where Raph was, was making him fustrated, which in turn was cause him to become even more bored.

Jade Green
03-19-2007, 02:40 PM
"Will you promise to be good and stay by my side the entire time?" Randi asked, "Like I said before, I don't want to see any of you hurt... and if you wander away, I can't protect you."

Aelia
03-19-2007, 02:41 PM
"Okay. I'll go help Susie." Don replied before going back to help repair the time machine.

"There you are. Let's get this finished shall we?" Susie said to Donnie, still soldering the capacitor together.

"Okay, let's go back." Kamejou replied to Leo, a little embarassed.

comet_an_me
03-19-2007, 02:58 PM
"Will you promise to be good and stay by my side the entire time?" Randi asked, "Like I said before, I don't want to see any of you hurt... and if you wander away, I can't protect you."

"Uh Huh!!" Mikey couldn't bealive it he was going to get the pizza! He didn't think that he would be aloud to. "Can we go now?"

Garou
03-19-2007, 03:09 PM
Raph stayed silent, though he was picked up. He was tired, and somewhat scared. Why wasn't Splinter around? Usually the rat would have told them where he was. Right? he felt so - alone.

"Leo?" he looked up, holding on to the strap holding the two katanas to support himself, "Is dad ever comin' back?"

Jade Green
03-19-2007, 09:28 PM
"Sure..." Randi held out her hand to Mikey, "We can go."

"Yes, he is." Leo replied truthfully, "He went to visit a friend. My being older than you is just an accident and we'll all be the same age again. I promise." It was his best way to explain it.

Fang Wolf
03-20-2007, 05:34 AM
Amelia Sing pirate's Songs.
Maccus Sing with her.
Them stand beside the Dock.

comet_an_me
03-20-2007, 08:19 AM
"Sure..." Randi held out her hand to Mikey, "We can go."

Mikey grabbed hold on to Randi's hand and started to bounce up and down. He tried to drag her to the lairs exit.

Garou
03-20-2007, 11:33 AM
"Yes, he is." Leo replied truthfully, "He went to visit a friend. My being older than you is just an accident and we'll all be the same age again. I promise." It was his best way to explain it.

That helped a bit. Raph nodded his head, looking down at the ground. He didn't say it, but he envied his brother for being so big - even though it was a mistake.

Fang Wolf
03-20-2007, 01:17 PM
Maccus and Amelia Leave Ship and walk in NYC.

Jade Green
03-20-2007, 08:54 PM
"Wow! You're strong for a little kid." Randi commented, falling into step with Michelangelo. They had just reached the exit when Leo came in with Raphael in his arms and Kamejou right behind. "Just pickin' up the order, we'll be back soon." She told them.

"With Mikey?"

"One little boy, I can handle and he knows the consequences if he disobeys me, Right Michelangelo?" Randi peered through her shades to the turtle

Aelia
03-20-2007, 09:32 PM
"I think he already knows Randi." Kamejou said, peering over Leo's shoulder to see Randi and Mikey.

comet_an_me
03-21-2007, 06:17 AM
"One little boy, I can handle and he knows the consequences if he disobeys me, Right Michelangelo?" Randi peered through her shades to the turtle

Mikey looked up at Randi with puppy dog eyes while nodding his head.

"Hu huh" He replied. "No pizza."

Jade Green
03-21-2007, 04:05 PM
"I think he already knows Randi."

"Hu huh" He replied. "No pizza."

"Good, let's go." Holding little Mikey's hand, she stepped past Leo, Raph, and kamejou and entered the tunnels.

Leo watched her leave and then set Raphael onto the couch. "You just rest right here until you feel better." He told his little brother.

comet_an_me
03-21-2007, 04:13 PM
"Good, let's go." Holding little Mikey's hand, she stepped past Leo, Raph, and kamejou and entered the tunnels.

Mikey waved goodbye to his big brother when he past him.

Once out side the lair the little turtle looked around the sewers. Nothing was that intresting that he hadn't seen before.

"W'ere da pizza come from?" He suddenly asked Randi.

Garou
03-21-2007, 04:20 PM
Raph sat down on the couch, as he was released from Leo's hold.

"You just rest right here until you feel better."

"'Kay," Raph muttered, his eyes wandering towards the exit, where Mikey and Randi had just gone out through. He hoped that they would hurry back with that pizza. But it only tooka blink of an eye, before his mind was focused on something else - or rarther something to do. he wasn't exactly the most calm child, and sitting still for too long wasn't exactly him. He rolled his thumbs, not sure if he should stay like his brother told him to, or jump off the couch.

Aelia
03-21-2007, 04:45 PM
Kamejou sat down next to Raph, making sure he didn't move from the couch. She certainly wasn't going to let him run off again...hopefully. Kamejou already knew due to Raph's personality he was going to try and find something to do.

Garou
03-21-2007, 05:10 PM
The child's keen eyes immediatly caught glimpse of something interesting, as Kamejou sat down. He sat up on his knees and looked at the female turtle.

"What happen'd to ya shell?" he asked, having noticed the long line going through it.

Aelia
03-21-2007, 05:25 PM
"Some mean kids beat me up really bad when I was little. Even younger than you in fact. But that's not important right now." Kamejou explained to him in the best way she could. She knew for a fact it was way beyond 'mean' but, it was no reason to brood. At least she was still alive, besides she had to keep an eye on Raph.

Jade Green
03-22-2007, 03:12 PM
"We go to a place where we wait for the Pizza mand to deliver it to us." Randi replied patiently stopping under a sewer grate. "Here we are." She told him, "It's really wierd, I know, but we can't let them see us, now can we?"

Garou
03-22-2007, 03:23 PM
Raph blinked in surprise. He didn't know why some kids wanted to hurt Kamejou. All he knew was, that Splinter always told them, that the humans wouldn't understand what they were.

"I can beat 'em for ya," Raph sounded like he was stating the obvious, slamming a fist into his hand. He had a very serious expression on his face.

comet_an_me
03-22-2007, 03:37 PM
"We go to a place where we wait for the Pizza mand to deliver it to us." Randi replied patiently stopping under a sewer grate. "Here we are." She told him, "It's really wierd, I know, but we can't let them see us, now can we?"

"Cause....?" Mikey had to think about it. "....They dont take us away?"

Jade Green
03-22-2007, 03:44 PM
"That's one reason, yes. I'll be sad if he did that, and so would Master Splinter. Now hush, wedon't want people to notice us." Randi explained, "Silent like the Ninja, hrn?"

Aelia
03-22-2007, 07:57 PM
"No, no. It was a long time ago, they're all grownups now. I don't know what happened to most of them. Maybe they've actually made something out of themselves and become responsible adults." Kamejou told Raph, though seriously doubting the last part herself.

Garou
03-23-2007, 02:01 AM
Raph sat down again with a small sigh, his shell leaning on the arms rest. The fun just went down the drain, so to speak. He immediatly started searching for something new to focus his attention on. His eyes seemed to scan the entire lair, but suddenly found something to rest on.

"What's in there?" he asked, pointing to Splinter's room. That looked fun.

comet_an_me
03-23-2007, 03:40 AM
"That's one reason, yes. I'll be sad if he did that, and so would Master Splinter. Now hush, wedon't want people to notice us." Randi explained, "Silent like the Ninja, hrn?"

"Yep i a Ninja." Mikey said in a hushed voice.

Soon Mikey heard foot steps above the sewer gate. He instantly forgot his vow of silence. "It's the PIZZZZZAAAAA" He sang.

Aelia
03-24-2007, 07:45 PM
"That's Splinter's room, but you shouldn't go in there. Very boring." Kamejou stated, trying to advert Raph's attention.

Jade Green
03-25-2007, 02:02 PM
Randi winced and placed her hand over his mouth and quietly hushed him. The person stopped, looked down -- seeing nothing -- and walked on. "I know, it's hard to keep quiet... I was the same way." More foot steps and she gently placed her hand over his beak again.

"Damn." Muttered the person over the great, "43rd and a quarter? Where's 43rd and a-..."

"Down here."

The man jumped and peered down, "Who's down there?"

"The person wanting to buy those pizzas and her cousin, mind handing them over?"

"Where's the money."

Randi sighed and poked the money through just enough for him to see, "Just put through the pizzas, if you don't mind."

"Right, right..." A careful exchange of pizzas and money, and the man walked away muttering soemthing about needing a new job.

"Okay, lets get back."

Garou
03-25-2007, 02:53 PM
"Aww..." Raph sat back and turned his head. Why was there nothing to do? His eyes wandered around the room. There had to be something.

"I'm booooooooored," he started whining, looking back at Kamejou.

Aelia
03-25-2007, 05:39 PM
"Randi and Mikey will be back soon with the pizza. Hmm...maybe it wouldn't hurt to take just one peek into Splinter's room..." Kamejou told Raph. Having never been in there herself she was curious about what was in there, but quickly shook the thought off. "No, no! We shouldn't...yeah, we both just need to wait here for them to get back with the pizza and then you can play with Mikey." she said to him, contradicted her first statement.

comet_an_me
03-26-2007, 02:52 AM
Soon Mikey arrived back at the lair, he had been walking with Randi but as soon as he saw the door to the lair he ran towards it.

"Waph?!" He called when he saw his brother. "We got pizza! Can we have it now?" He asked Kamejou

Garou
03-26-2007, 01:25 PM
Raph quickly turned around, as he heard his brother call from the door.

"We got pizza! Can we have it now?" the young turtle asked Kamejou, and Raphael quickly followed in his footsteps.

"Yeah, can we, huh?"

Aelia
03-26-2007, 01:45 PM
"Of course you can." Kamejou said, a little relieved that they now had pizza to distract them from doing anything bad.

comet_an_me
03-26-2007, 05:05 PM
Mikey then whispererd something to Raph that the adults wouldn't of herad. "I know where da pizza come from." He teased.

Jade Green
03-26-2007, 05:49 PM
Randi set the pizzas on the table, opening them up to let Leonardo and Kamejou serve it to the boys and then headed over to Susie. "Any progress?" She asked, making sure that Donatello was out of earshot "Because frankly, if I have to baby sit a clutch of hatchlings, I'd rather them be mine."

Meanwhile, Leonardo handed Both young turtles a slice of pizza and a napkin. "Donnie? you hungry?"

Aelia
03-27-2007, 02:08 AM
"Very well for something that is supposed to take weeks but I have to finish within a day or so." Susie replied, making sure Donatello would not hear.

"Donnie? you hungry?"

"Uh-huh!" he replied, eagerly waiting for his slice of pizza.

Garou
03-27-2007, 11:47 AM
Raph took the slice of pizza from his brother and was about to stuff it in his mouth.

"I know where da pizza come from."

"Huh?" Raph blinked, "Where?"

((Sorry for the short reply. I have a big assignment due for tomorrow...))

Jade Green
03-29-2007, 09:19 PM
"Here you go." Leo offered Donatello a piece and glanced to Raphael. "It was delivered to a place that we considere a little... safer than right at our door. Next time, i'll let you help pick it up, okay?"

Randi smirked, hopefully by next time, the three would be 'adults' again.

Garou
03-30-2007, 12:53 AM
A large grin shone on Raph's face. So he could go pick it up the next time? Was tomorrow the next time? Wow... He took a large bite of the pizza slice, and chewed eargerly.

comet_an_me
03-30-2007, 05:46 AM
Mikey whatched as Raph ate his pizza he had yet to start his.

"I bet you i can eat faster then you." He said to his brother.

Garou
03-31-2007, 06:10 AM
"No way," Raph blinked at his brother. He was ready to take on his brother's challenge.

comet_an_me
03-31-2007, 06:32 AM
"....Ready.....steady...go!!!" Mikey yelled, and started to wolf down his slice of Pizza.

Garou
03-31-2007, 06:40 AM
Munch! Raph started chewing through the large pizza slice, determined to get it eaten before his brother would be finished with his piece. The fact that cheese and filling on the pizza splattered on the floor, because it was held vertically, didn't occuer to him - because it didn't matter. He had to wind this!

Aelia
03-31-2007, 04:38 PM
Kamejou sighed. She'd clean it up after one of them won.

Donnie munched on his pizza, watching the eating contest between Raph and Mikey.

"Eureka! We're almost finished!" Susie exclaimed.

comet_an_me
04-01-2007, 03:13 AM
Mikey shoved the last pieace into his mouth. "I win!" With a bits of pre -chewed pizza spraying all over the place, including Rapheal

Jade Green
04-01-2007, 04:55 PM
"And Mikey's the winner." Randi said, watching t hem. "Meaning he gets to clean up the mess."

comet_an_me
04-02-2007, 03:45 AM
"Awwwwwww...." Mikey pouted as he yawned.

Garou
04-02-2007, 07:20 AM
Raph gulped down the last pizza. He wanted a rematch - right until he heard the prize...

"And Mikey's the winner." Randi said, watching them. "Meaning he gets to clean up the mess."

Raphael smiled to himself. Perhaps losing once in a while wasn't such a bad thing. And that one slice of pizza had been enough to take care of his hunger. Though not his restlesness.

He brought his arm up to dry off the tomato sauce around his mouth in one movement, leaving a red trail down his lower arm. He looked up at Kamejou.

"Can I go watch TV?" he asked, really trying to sound polite in hopes that he would get a 'yes'.

Aelia
04-02-2007, 11:18 AM
"Yes, you may." Kamejou replied. She wanted to kicked herself just for saying that. She was already starting to sound like someone's mother.

"I'm gonna go. help Susie again." Donatello said before wandering off to the lab.

"Okay, all we need now...is...uh...I don't know." Susie said in confusion.

comet_an_me
04-02-2007, 04:38 PM
Mikey had made a good job of thn cleanning up considering his age. He saw Raph whatching TV and went to join him. He climbed up on to the sofa and lay down facing the TV with his head on a coushin.

He didnt know what was on the screen but slowly he fell to sleep and the only noise that come from the tiny turtle was deep breathing.

Magdolin
04-02-2007, 07:01 PM
(Uh...May i join please? If this is almost over with, then i won't. If i can, then i'll join as Luna, her profile is in the character's profile list. And yes, she know's them already.)

Jade Green
04-02-2007, 08:32 PM
Randi sighed, turning to watch Donatello and Susan work on the machine. They'd be done soon, right? She hoped so. As much as Randi didn't mind taking care of children, taking care of the three was not her idea of an ideal time.

Leonardo had similar views, but for very different reasons. It felt wierd to him to have to baby his brothers like this. And worse, his brothers being babies, or young children at least. He crossed his arms, watching Mikey and Raph on the couch and, when Mikey fell asleep, he went to go put him to bed.

Garou
04-03-2007, 03:25 AM
((There's no deadline for when the RP is supposed to be over, so you can join if you like))

Raphael sat with the remote in his hand, zapping back and forth. Nothing seemed to catch his eyes, as the news seemed to be on too many channels. Mikey had fallen a sleep beside him in the couch, which didn't eaxctly make it more exciting. But when Leo picked up Mikey and took him to bed, Raph saw his chance for some fun. It couldn't be so hard to find the place where the pizza came from, could it? He turned his head, seeing Leo have his shell turned to the couch. Leaving the TV turned on, Raph silently slid down the couch and started sneaking towards the exit. He used the furnitures in the room as cover, as he moved from place to place and soon stood right in front of the door.

comet_an_me
04-03-2007, 03:33 AM
As Leo picked up Mikey, the little turtle wrapped his arms around Leos neck.

"But, not tired" Mikey said sleepily.

Jade Green
04-03-2007, 03:14 PM
"It's bed time for you three either way." Leo said, "When you're older, you can stay up later." He carried the very tired looking michelangelo to his repsective room, having no idea that Raphael was trying to sneak out.

Randi didn't notice either, she was still watching Don and Susie.

Garou
04-03-2007, 04:15 PM
Raphael took a quick glance back. He was just going to take a small peak at the place, and then he would come back before anyone would notice he was gone. Or atleast that was the plan. He went out through the exit, but stopped. What way had Mikey and Randi headed?

Right, it was probably right. He took a turn and started running down the sewer tunnel, running through the passages. He stopped after a while to catch his breath and looked around. The tunnel split into two again. Well, it had worked the last time, so Raph chose the right path. He was a little tired, so he started walking instead of running.

comet_an_me
04-03-2007, 04:28 PM
As Mikey was put to bed he wondered where his other brothers were.

"Where Donnie and Waph?" He asked sleepily, his eyes half closed with his head on a pillow. If he was going to bed then so where Donatello and Raphael.

Jade Green
04-03-2007, 04:38 PM
"Raph's still on the couch," Leo said, "I'm getting donnie and him next. Lie down, I'll be back soon." The turtle t hen turned to step out, heading towards the couch. His heart jumped. "Uh... Raph?"

Aelia
04-04-2007, 10:18 AM
"Great...not again." Kamejou groaned. They were no longer 'cute' as she had called them earlier...hopefully none of them would remember that when they returned to normal. "I'll go get him." she added before walking down the sewer tunnel.

Garou
04-04-2007, 10:47 AM
Raph looked around. Where the shell was that pizza place? It couldn't be that far away. He could hear the cars on the road above him and even see a tiny spot of moonlight shining down the small hole from a manhole cover.

"Maybe they went up," Raph muttered to himself. Splinter had said that they shouldn't even think about going topside - but if Mikey had earlier, he wanted to go up too. The turtle took a grip on the ladder, but his hand slipped and he landed on the ground. With an angry growl, he stood up again. Maybe they hadn't gone that way. So instead, Raphael started walking further into the tunnels. It had to be close now...

Magdolin
04-04-2007, 07:52 PM
(I'm really sorry for posting late.)

Luna sees Raph. " Raph? Uh....how....what?" She wonderd how Raph got turned back into a child again. She picked him up. Where's...your brothers?" She asked Raphael. She held him in her arms as she walked him back to the lair.

Aelia
04-04-2007, 11:11 PM
Kamejou met Luna half-way on her way out. "Raph! There you are! Luna, I'm so sorry about this." Kamejou apologize as she took him from Luna, holding him to where he COULDN'T punch or kick her.

Magdolin
04-05-2007, 12:01 AM
" It's alright. How did Raph get turned into a child again? thats all i want to know." Said Luna

Garou
04-05-2007, 03:39 AM
((That's okay :) ))

Raph was too surprised to even do anything, when Luna suddenly picked him up. Did he know this girl?

Where's...your brothers?" Luna asked him.

"Ehm... home," he replied lowly, still not sure what was going on.

"Raph! There you are! Luna, I'm so sorry about this."

And then he was suddenly shifted over to Kamejou, bringing him out of his temporary paralyze. This didn't bring him any closer to that pizza place. It was only slowing him down, and he had to get back before Leo found out and told Splinter about this - except Splinter wasn't home, but he couldn't take any chances.

"Let go," he started struggling in Kamejou's grip, using all of his strength to try and pry open the turtle's arms.

comet_an_me
04-05-2007, 04:08 AM
Mikey sat up in his bed. He folded his arms in a pout. "Its not fair." He groaned. "Why do i have to go to sleep and nobody else?" He wondered. "Maybe i did sumit wrong and they jus' wan' me out da way..." He started to sniff.

At that thougt he leaped out of bed and ran into the living room. Where he found Leo. Mikey then attached his self on to his leg and started to cry.

"Im sowwy Leo..." Mikey cried gripping on tightly to his elder bothers leg.

Jade Green
04-05-2007, 04:29 AM
"For what...?" leo asked, picking up the crying Mikey, "Mikey, you didn't do anything wrong -- but it is bed time..." He casted a worry gaze to the door where Kamejou had just disapeared.

"Here." Randi said, turning to pick up Donny, "Let me deal with these two, you go find Raph."

Magdolin
04-05-2007, 05:53 PM
Luna Looks over Kamejou's shoulder as she sees Leo coming through the front door, she blushed as she looked at him. He got even cuter than she last saw him. " G-g-good evening. Leo...." She felt like she would faint." Uh.....um...if you were looking for your brother, i...found him." She began to blush immenscly.

Aelia
04-06-2007, 03:02 AM
Kamejou looked strangely at Luna, unamused with her sudden change in behavior when Leo caught up with them. Kamejou held Raph tighter and turned back towards the lair. "C'mon. I'll take you to go outside and play tomorrow, just please...calm down and go to BED." Kamejou shouted angrily at Raph, in the same way Ayame had shouted at her when she did something bad.

comet_an_me
04-06-2007, 03:19 AM
"...calm down and go to BED."

Mikey heard Kamejou shouting and looked up at the lairs entrance, from Randi's ams. Because he had been upset eariler he thought that she was talking to him, so he burried his face into Randi's shoulder.