PDA

View Full Version : The Terror of Shredder: A Zombie Outbreak

cowabunga14
03-12-2007, 05:42 PM
So, this is my first created RPG -- figured I'd experiment and whatnot. Hopefully y'all will like it.

I have some rules for this.

Zombies are only NPCs unless a player has his or her character(s) zombified. Then they can do whatever they want with 'em.

Whoever plays Shredder is in charge of injecting a special serum for a player character or a citizen of New York to zombify them. Yes, that means he will be using a syringe. A person can also become a zombie if they are bitten by one.

Please do not go into details with things such as someone getting bitten by a zombie; I don't wanna be held responsible for a player getting in trouble with a mod on account o' them elaborating on the blood and gore. That means keep the bloodshed to a minimum.

Fan characters are allowed and it would be easier if they knew the Turtles from previous RPGs.

That's it. Here's the plot:

The Shredder has become depressed because of the many times the Turtles have beaten him and his ninjas. He figures he can turn the tables on them by zombifying the citizens of New York. He has ways of convincing the New Yorkers that the zombie serum is something that will make their lives better, so most of them jump to conclusions and get persuaded very easily. They don't realize that they'll become zombies if they are injected with the serum.

The Turtles and friends find out and decide to stop the outbreak. They learn that zombies are harder to deal with than most villains they have encountered.

Players list:

TMNT:
Leonardo: Master Chief
Raphael: comet_an_me
Donatello: Aelia
Michelangelo: cowabunga14

Villains:
Shredder: darkness777
Krang: darkness777
Baxter Stockman:
Bebop: darkness777
Rocksteady: darkness777

Allies:
Splinter: cowabunga14
Casey Jones: cowabunga14
April O'Neil:

Fan characters:
Reivax: cowabunga14
Vemix: darkness777
Crocous: darkness777
Kamejou: Aelia
Vicky: Master Chief
Amelia: ~†~EgyptGoddess Anubis~†~

Sonic777
03-12-2007, 05:44 PM
All the villians except baxter stockmen and could you add vemix and crocous too.thanks

Aelia
03-12-2007, 06:04 PM
Donatello and Kamejou for me please.

Toonami Tom
03-12-2007, 11:33 PM
I would like to play as Leo and Vicky.

comet_an_me
03-13-2007, 07:56 AM
Ill take Raph, since hes the last tmnt left lol

cowabunga14
03-13-2007, 07:10 PM
((All right, looks like I'll start the RPG. I have also decided to play as Splinter because no one else took him.))

In the lair, Splinter just finished training with his sons. Afterwards, he had something important to tell them.

He and the Turtles gathered in their meditating area. "My sons", he began to speak. "I believe The Shredder has become depressed since the last time we fought him. I know that he will return to face us again soon -- my senses have warned me. I highly recommend you do what you can to prepare for his next attack. Whatever you think will prepare you, then go ahead and do it. We have no idea what we're up against...only time will tell."

"Master Splinter, don't you think we should find out more about Shredder's vengeance plan before we prepare?," asked Michelangelo.

"If you wish," Splinter replied. "But that might lead to regret."

He told the Turtles that he was open to questions and ideas anytime they wish to talk to him.

Aelia
03-13-2007, 07:13 PM
"It would be dangerous if we went before coming up with a simple plan." Donatello explained, thinking he would have enough time to do so.

Sonic777
03-13-2007, 07:14 PM
Shredder was sitting on his throne room and was depressed that his plans had always failed him."I need a new plan to get rid of the turtles.That's it.zombiefy.So that those turtles can't defeat the undead and that I shall rule the undead.Time to get to work.nah.i'll ask krang to do it." as shredder was then heading for krang.

cowabunga14
03-13-2007, 07:37 PM
"Yeah, you're right, Don," Mikey agreed. "I'd sure hate to go in unprepared."

Reivax and Casey were out on the rooftops looking for crime.

"Not much activity out here, Rei," Casey said.

"If you're patient, things might come sooner than expected."

Just then Casey looked down in a nearby alley; he saw an old lady being mugged.

"Look over there, Rei!" He pointed.

"See...what did I tell you? Good things come to those who wait."

They found a nearby ladder to climb down to stop the mugging.

Aelia
03-13-2007, 07:43 PM
Kamejou was standing on the roof of another building, not too far from where the old lady was being mugged. She was garbed in a trench coat and a large fedora. Earlier she had decided to go out to get some fresh air, little did she know that there were circumstances where her involvement would be inevitable.

cowabunga14
03-13-2007, 07:59 PM
"Let her go, ya punks!" Casey took out his hockey stick in case they decided to fight.

"We'll leave you punks alone if you give the lady back her purse and leave like nothing happened," Reivax stated. "If not...you'll have to suffer the consequences."

The group of criminals quickly came to a decision. They drew their weapons as a way of expressing their decision.

"We're gonna give 'em one heckuva fight!" Casey exclaimed.

"I'm right behind you, Casey," said Rei.

Casey beat up two punks with his sports equipment while Reivax used his katana to fight the other two.

They fought as if no one noticed. A lawbreaker dropped the purse as Casey fought him. "I'll take that," he said.

The lady witnessed the fight as if it something she never saw before.

Sonic777
03-13-2007, 08:03 PM
Vemix and crocous was doing more chaos and destroying everything they could find."So much fun when turtles don't bother us." "Yeah." as they kept up the destruction

Toonami Tom
03-13-2007, 08:08 PM
Leo said "Perhaps we should take the fight to Shredder. Defeat him before he is able to do anything."

cowabunga14
03-13-2007, 08:39 PM
"That sounds like a good idea, my son," Splinter said with a grin. "You should see if your brothers like that plan."

Aelia
03-13-2007, 09:00 PM
"That's probably our safest bet." Donatello agreed.

Meanwhile

Kamejou looked over the building to get a better view of the fight. "Whew, that's good. I thought I'd have to step in." she said to herself. Kamejou jumped down to a nearby fire escape, the noise coming from it was pretty loud but it was in a place the two vigilantes wouldn't see her.

cowabunga14
03-13-2007, 09:21 PM
Casey and Reivax finished up the fight while the lady waited to get her purse.

"Here ya go, lady," Casey handed the purse to her.

"Thank you." She walked out of the alley and went on about her business.

Reivax looked around to see if any punks were left. Instead, he thought he saw someone in a trenchcoat, but ignored them.

"I think we should go home, Casey."

"Yeah, that's a good idea," he agreed. "Besides...it's getting late."

The two walked out of the alley so they could get back to the sewers. Casey lifted up a nearby manhole cover and they quickly climbed down the ladder.

comet_an_me
03-14-2007, 06:34 AM
"That's probably our safest bet." Donatello agreed.

"A surprise attack." Raph took out a sai and played with it between his fingers. "Those are my favorite types." He grinned.

Sonic777
03-14-2007, 07:43 AM
As crocous and vemix then was stealing again and breaking stuff for them.It seem like nothing could stop thier crime spree.
Krang was working on a zombie ray that shredder told him too.Shredder was just relaxing while krang was working on the whole thing."You are so lazy." said krang as he kept working on the ray.

cowabunga14
03-14-2007, 06:49 PM
Casey and Reivax returned to the sewer lair in no time. Reivax laid on the couch to get some rest while Casey kept himself busy.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" Casey asked.

"Casey, we found out that the Shredder's back and we dunno what he has in store for us," Mikey replied.

"Oh...well, that kinda sucks. I hope we're able to defeat him and foil his plan like we always do."

"Yeah, I can relate. Master Splinter said we should come up with some ideas and prepare ourselves however we choose."

"Oh ok...I kinda like Raph's idea...it could work." He felt confident that they would prevail over Shredder and Krang once again.

((I have an appointment tomorrow, so don't worry if you don't see me posting around the usual time and whatnot.))

Toonami Tom
03-14-2007, 08:35 PM
(Instead of playing as Vicky, I would like to play as Karai. I know this RPG takes place durring the original toon, but I still think Karai can be in the story.)

Leo said "Master Splinter, my plan is to train for awhile. After that, should we attack Shredder? Hopefully the Technodrome will be easy to find. I assume it's underground."

Karai entered the Technodrome. She found Shredder's room and entered. "Father, I am here from Japan to visit you for awhile. It's good to see you. How are you doing?"

Fang Wolf
03-15-2007, 10:55 AM
Can I Join? :)

cowabunga14
03-15-2007, 07:22 PM
((Ok, sounds good, MC. Sure, EgyptGoddess, who would you like to play as?))

"Leonardo," Splinter began. "It is a good idea to train. I will prepare mentally so I'll know when we should attack. But yes, the Technodrome is underground. It hasn't moved much since the last time we encountered Shredder."

Sonic777
03-15-2007, 07:25 PM
"Is it ready krang?" "Yes it is." "Good,now get out of my way." as shredder pushes krang and blastes the ray.Nothing happen."Thanks a lot krang." "You will see." as krang laughes evily.

Fang Wolf
03-16-2007, 02:51 PM
I want Play my Fan Chars:
Amelia - Mutant Cat - Foot Ninja

cowabunga14
03-17-2007, 07:52 PM
((Ok, I signed you up. You can post at anytime but I want it to be relevant, so that way Amelia is interacting with the Foot one way or another.))

Fang Wolf
03-19-2007, 06:06 AM
(Thanks, She is an Foot Ninja, She work for Shredder..)

Amelia sit down on roof and look out over Sunset.
" It's beautiful, I Love Sunset...That feel good for me.."

cowabunga14
03-26-2007, 07:04 PM
((Sorry I took so long. Got caught up in other things.))

"All right, my sons, it is getting late," said Splinter. "I now know that The Shredder will be striking tomorrow -- in a very unusual and sinister way. I recommend we sleep because tomorrow will be a big day. Get to bed quickly and do not fool around in the process." He went into his room to sleep.