PDA

View Full Version : City at War

Toonami Tom
03-13-2007, 06:00 PM
This RPG is a remake of the story arc "City at War." The Shredder has been defeated. The Foot Clan, the Purple Dragon gang, and the mob are having a war in New York. I haven't read the comic book version of this story, I have only seen the 2k3 toon's City at War story arc.

This will take place in the live action movie universe. This does not include the "Next Mutation" series. The turtles will also not know Karai, because they did not meet her in the 3 live action movies.

Fan characters are allowed.

I will play as Leo, Karai, and my fan character Akina.

Leo- Master Chief
Mikey- Cowabunga14
Don- Comet_an_me
Raph- Aelia
Splinter- ~†~EgyptGoddess Anubis~†~
Casey- Cowabunga14
Reivax- Cowabunga14
Kamejou- Aelia
Ayame- Aelia
Karai- Master Chief
Akina Kojima- Master Chief
Vemix- Darkness777
Crocous- Darkness777
Will Turner- ~†~EgyptGoddess Anubis~†~
Bootstrap Bill Turner- ~†~EgyptGoddess Anubis~†~
Amelia- ~†~EgyptGoddess Anubis~†~
Mardara- ~†~EgyptGoddess Anubis~†~

Sonic777
03-13-2007, 06:01 PM
vemix and crocous please.

Toonami Tom
03-13-2007, 06:04 PM
Sure.:) Will they be from the New York Foot Clan or will they arrive with Karai from Japan?

Sonic777
03-13-2007, 06:13 PM
I guess with karai.So they seem new.

comet_an_me
03-13-2007, 06:14 PM
Donatello please. MC

Aelia
03-13-2007, 06:18 PM
Raph, Kamejou and Ayame.

Toonami Tom
03-13-2007, 06:47 PM
(I will begin the RPG now. Anyone may join at anytime. Comet_an_me might play as Mikey, or someone else can if she decides not to.)

At the lair, Leo had been training for awhile. The blue masked turtle seathed his katanas, and then threw a handful of shuriken at a target board. His aim was very good.

Leo took a seat on the couch and started channel surfing. He found the news and saw the report of violence increasing in the city. Leo said "This is a result of the Shredder's defeat. We are partly responsible for this violence. It's time for us to get involved."

Aelia
03-13-2007, 06:54 PM
Raph joined Leo at the couch, though he was making it pretty obvious the news reports made him mad.

"This is a result of the Shredder's defeat. We are partly responsible for this. This is the worst day of the violence, it's time for us to get involved."

"Dat's all I need ta hear." Raph growled as he pulled out his sais.

Meanwhile

Ayame was walking the streets, carrying two large paper bags full of groceries. Little did she know that she was being followed by two suspicious looking men.

Toonami Tom
03-13-2007, 07:01 PM
Leo headed for the exit. "Let's go guys. I believe we can help end this war."

At the Foot HQ in Japan, Karai walked into a lab. "Vemix, Crocous, there is a war involving the Foot Clan in New York. I will need your assistance. Follow me to the jet."

Sonic777
03-13-2007, 07:03 PM
"Yes mam." "Yes comander." as the two followed her into the jet.

cowabunga14
03-13-2007, 07:40 PM
((I got the permission from Master Chief to join via PM. He has yet to sign me up.))

"Let's go, Leo!" Mikey wanted to be a part of the war more than anyone else.

"Count us in too," Casey said, referring to him and Reivax.

Aelia
03-13-2007, 07:47 PM
"Can we PLEASE go?" Raph said anxiously. Sure, he wanted to deliver some 'justice' but he was more eager to bust some heads in.

Meanwhile

The two men got Ayame to where there was no witnesses. 'Awright lady, give us all yer money, or we blow yer brains out.' one of the men threatened, pointing his gun at her.

"My my, a little too much force to being using on an old lady, isn't it?" she taunted.

"You blind, you old bag? We've gotta gun to yer head, hand over the cash grandma!" the other man ordered.

Toonami Tom
03-13-2007, 07:48 PM
Leo walked through the sewers and took a ladder towards the surface. He opened the manhole cover and emerjed to the street. "We will find Foot ninjas and follow them. Follow me." He ran to a nearby building and climbed it's ladder to the roof.

Karai boarded the jet with Vemix, Croocus, a group of Foot ninjas, and 4 Foot elites. The pilot of the jet took off and headed for America.

Sonic777
03-13-2007, 07:51 PM
"Were going to america,were going to america,were going to america." they said over and over again.

Aelia
03-13-2007, 07:56 PM
"Yes...I can see that..." Ayame replied. She then knocked the gun out of the mugger's hand and kicked him in the face, knocking him out. The other mugger took out a walkie-talkie and shouted 'We need some backup, about ten guys tops!'

The rest of the gang didn't take much time in showing up. 'You got us up here to beat on some old bitch? She betta have some good cash on her.' one of them said.

"Oh my..." Ayame said as she was surrounded by several gang members.

Toonami Tom
03-13-2007, 08:01 PM
Leo leaped from roof top to roof top. He then saw the situation on the ground. "We have to help that woman before we do anything else." Leo climbed half way down a building's ladder, then jump kicked a thug to the ground. Leo unseathed his katanas and slashed towards the air. Several thugs took a step backwards. Leo said to the thugs "I suggest you leave.... Now."

cowabunga14
03-13-2007, 08:03 PM
"Yeah...leave or pay the price!" Casey was in agreement with Leo.

Mikey took out his nunchauks in case he had to fight.

Aelia
03-13-2007, 08:09 PM
Raph just charged forward and started beating the shell out of most of the thugs.

Ayame walked towards the thug that had referred to her as an 'old bitch' and performed a spinning kick to his face, knocking him backwards into a nearby wall. "I suppose I can thank you later. Actually, there is someone I want you to meet." she said to Leonardo. His overall turtle-like appearance reminded her of Kamejou, who was still waiting for her at home.

Toonami Tom
03-13-2007, 08:13 PM
Leo kicked a thug and then another. He then sliced a thug's chain in half and punched him with the hilt of a katana. Leo said to Ayame "I'm glad that you are not freaked out that we are turtles. Who would you like us to meet?" He smiled.

cowabunga14
03-13-2007, 08:20 PM
Casey knocked out a few thugs with his baseball bats. "Bring it on!" He wanted the battle to go on without end.

Reivax drew his katana and clashed weapons with the thugs.

Mikey was close to Leo, taking care of the thugs that he had to deal with.

Toonami Tom
03-13-2007, 08:28 PM
Then many Foot ninjas and 2 Foot elites leaped down from buildings and surrounded the turtles and their allies. A Foot elite said "I must thank you for taking care of these Purple Dragons. Now you will all die for killing our Master Shredder. Foot ninjas, slice them all down!" The ninjas attacked. Leo blocked a sword with his katana and kicked a Foot ninja into another.

Aelia
03-13-2007, 08:55 PM
Ayame raised her cane and knocked back a foot ninja. "Hmph, servants of the Shredder always die young." she noted.

"I'm glad that you are not freaked out that we are turtles. Who would you like us to meet?"

She parried the attack of another foot ninja and said "Another...like you. I do not understand much about her, but I know she will be happy to know she is not alone" Ayame replied.

cowabunga14
03-13-2007, 09:00 PM
"Oh, great...just great," Mikey said. "Foot Ninjas...just what I ordered." He swung his nunchakus rapidly to dispose of a few of them. "I bet there's more than expected."

Toonami Tom
03-13-2007, 09:08 PM
Leo kicked a Foot ninja and then his jaw dropped. "There is another like us? I can't wait to meet her." He then sliced a Foot ninja and jump kicked another.

As the jet was flying, Karai thought to herself New York is where those turtles live. They killed my father. I will have my revenge. She had never met the turtles before, she had only seen pictures and videos. A Foot ninja had reported to her finding Shredder dead under a dock. Shredder was also very large and muscular due to using a mutagen on himself.

Aelia
03-13-2007, 09:12 PM
Ayame unsheathed the sword hidden in her cane and sliced at the foot ninjas, managing to injured two more.

Toonami Tom
03-13-2007, 09:18 PM
The jet landed in New York. Karai left the jet with the others following her.

Leo continued kicking and slicing Foot ninjas. Once they were all defeated, Leo seathed his katanas.

Aelia
03-13-2007, 09:56 PM
Ayame sheathed her sword as well. "We must go quickly. My home is not far from here." she said in almost a whisper.

comet_an_me
03-14-2007, 06:30 AM
Don placed his Bo back on his back.

"Boy and thought the city would calm down after the Shredder was gone." He said. "But there seems to be alot more fighting and thugging going on then there was normally."

Aelia
03-14-2007, 06:06 PM
"Hmmm, so that's why they're after you." Ayame said gruffly as she approached the fire escape of an abandoned looking building.

Meanwhile

Kamejou was at home, vacuuming the floor. It was her turn to clean the living room this week.

Toonami Tom
03-14-2007, 06:27 PM
Leo followed Ayame. "Yes, we are enemies of the Foot Clan. Shredder killed my Master Splinter's Master Yoshi. With Shredder dying in a battle against us, the Foot Clan wants to take us down even more. It wasn't ever our fault Shredder died, he was in a rage and destroyed the supports for a dock. He was crushed."

Now at the Foot HQ, Karai said to Vemix and Crocous "Follow me and my forces. We are going to scout the city and help our fellow ninjas in this battle."

Sonic777
03-14-2007, 06:28 PM
"And then can we destroy more stuff." "Yeah." as they followed karai.

cowabunga14
03-14-2007, 06:40 PM
"That makes me wonder if his death will be avenged, Leo," said Reivax. "I mean, there's probably someone who took his place whose in charge of the Foot Clan as we speak."

Aelia
03-14-2007, 06:57 PM
"Hmph, a suitable death for someone like him." Ayame said cruelly. She had little sympathy for the Foot Clan and it's deceased leader. They showed her husband and son none.

Toonami Tom
03-14-2007, 08:24 PM
Leo replied to Reivax "You may be right. I can only wonder who would replace Shredder. Unfortunately we will probably find out." The blue masked turtle continued following Ayame.

Karai said to Vemix and Crocous "We will only cause destruction if it is neccesary to end the war. I'm sure it will be." She left the Foot HQ and climbed a ladder to a building's roof top. Karai leaped from roof top to roof top with many ninjas following her.

Aelia
03-14-2007, 08:30 PM
Ayame climbed the ladder of the fire escape, showing alot of agility for someone her age. "Up here, our apartment should be around the top floor." she said to the others.

Toonami Tom
03-14-2007, 08:41 PM
Leo followed Ayame to the top floor. He was amazed by Ayame's agility.

Karai continued leaping from roof top to roof top. She then stopped and put up a hand for her ninjas to hault. She saw the turtles and their allies in the distance, not too far away. "Use stealth and hide outside that building. I am going to have a meeting with those turtles, alone."

comet_an_me
03-15-2007, 02:18 AM
Leo replied to Reivax "You may be right. I can only wonder who would replace Shredder. Unfortunately we will probably find out." The blue masked turtle continued following Ayame.

"No doubt about that Leo." Don agreed. "If this new person wants to show him/herself then thay will, wether or not we want them too."

Fang Wolf
03-15-2007, 10:30 AM
Can I Join?
I be:
Will Turner - Mutant Panther - Pirate
Boostrap Bill Turner - Mutant Panther - Pirate

If That okay, MC?

Toonami Tom
03-15-2007, 12:40 PM
(Sure you may join.)

Leo nodded and replied to Don "I'm sure that's probably the case. We will have to be ready."

Karai continued watching the building from a distance.

Aelia
03-15-2007, 02:25 PM
Ayame reached the top floor and opened the window leading into a small room, the sound of a running vacuum could be heard in the background. "Well, it seems she's been busy." Ayame said half-heartedly.

Kamejou adjusted the flowery pink apron she wore while cleaning, and then turned off the vacuum. "Well, now I done cleaning the apartment." she said happily.

Toonami Tom
03-15-2007, 02:30 PM
Leo followed Ayame inside the apartment. He slowly approached Kamejou. "Umm.... Hello, my name is Leonardo. What's your name?" He expected his brothers and friends to be with him.

Aelia
03-15-2007, 02:37 PM
Kamejou jumped up when this stranger addressed her. "M-my...my name is Kamejou." she replied.

Toonami Tom
03-15-2007, 02:41 PM
Leo replied "It's nice to meet you. These are my brothers and friends." He looked back at them for a moment.

Then there was a knock at the door. Karai waited alone for someone to answer, probably Ayame.

Aelia
03-15-2007, 02:50 PM
Ayame was a little hesitant to open the door, but did so anyway. "Hello there, I don't believe I've met you before." she said to the woman at the door.

comet_an_me
03-15-2007, 02:50 PM
Leo replied "It's nice to meet you. These are my brothers and friends." He looked back at them for a moment.

"Hi im Donatello....But most people call me Don." He gave her a warming smile.

Toonami Tom
03-15-2007, 02:52 PM
"Hello there, I don't believe I've met you before." Ayame had said.

Karai replied "You haven't. My name is Karai. I would like to come in and have a talk with the turtle friends of yours. It is very important to me."

Aelia
03-15-2007, 03:28 PM
"And what business do you have with them?" Ayame asked, a little suspicious of Karai.

comet_an_me
03-15-2007, 03:41 PM
Don cocked an eye up at this Karai. "Erm....Im sorry but do we know you?" How the heck does she know about us, he thought.

(I wasnt sure, the TMNT dont know her yet do they? If they do ill change my post.)

Fang Wolf
03-15-2007, 04:35 PM
On Sea, Sail Black Ship. Anbord was Boostrap Bill Turner and his Son Will Turner, Them was Pirates.

Toonami Tom
03-15-2007, 05:13 PM
Karai replied to Ayame and Donatello "You don't know me, but you knew my father, Oroku Saki."

Leo stood at the door and said "We didn't kill him. We were in a battle with him and he was in a rage. He accidently crushed himself by destryoing the supports for a dock. We tried to warn him."

Karai was suprised by this. "How do I know you are telling the truth?"

comet_an_me
03-15-2007, 05:15 PM
"I guess your going to have to trust us." Don shrugged.

Fang Wolf
03-15-2007, 05:16 PM
Them Sail to NYC for trade. " I Hope we not meet problem there...." Said Will and look to his Father. " Aye..."

Aelia
03-15-2007, 05:27 PM
"Talk about being left outta the loop." Kamejou remarked to herself.

"I assume you're here to take revenge? A shame such a dutiful daughter was wasted on someone like Oroku Saki." Ayame said with a hint of poison in her tone.

Toonami Tom
03-15-2007, 05:50 PM
Karai didn't like Ayame's last comment. She was silent for a moment and then said "I have decided to believe the turtles, in that they did not kill my father. I will not attack, I give you my word. My word is good. May I come in to talk?

Aelia
03-15-2007, 05:56 PM
"Very well then, if you give your word." Ayame replied gesturing for Karai to come in, but keeping her eyes on her.

Toonami Tom
03-15-2007, 06:03 PM
Karai entered the apartment. "Thank you." She then took a seat on the couch. "The reason I came to New York is to help stop the war within city involving the Foot Clan, the Purple Dragon gang, and the mob. I am also going to be the new leader of the Foot Clan here in New York."

Leo said "My brothers and I, along with our friends also seek to help end the war."

Karai replied "I am willing to have peace with all of you. Even though you were enemies of my father, you do not have to be my enemies. Because we both want peace in the city, would you be interested in working together to accomplish this goal?"

Leo said "I'm glad that we can have peace. Yes, working together would be the best option."

cowabunga14
03-15-2007, 07:09 PM
Reivax noticed the Foot Clan logo on a piece of Karai's clothing. "See? She's working with the Foot Clan -- possibly out for vengeance," he said. "I knew I was right."

"Yeah, you've a good point, buddy," Casey replied.

"Well, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. If things don't work out with Leo and Karai, she'll probably avenge her father's death or something like that."

comet_an_me
03-16-2007, 02:21 AM
Leo said "I'm glad that we can have peace. Yes, working together would be the best option."

Don nodded in agreement to that comment, he didn't say anything so that he allowed the 'leaders' to carry on with there plan.

Fang Wolf
03-16-2007, 03:03 PM
Ship stand beside the Dock.
Them Leave ship and walk in NYC.

Toonami Tom
03-17-2007, 01:04 PM
Leo said to Karai "So where do we begin?"

Karai replied "I will lead many ninjas to crush the opposing forces of the Purple Dragons and the mob. We will hit them with everything we have. I will also have ninjas all over the city, staying to the shadows, striking at the best oppurtunity. With my leadership, the city flooded with ninjas, and help from you and the others, this war will be over soon."

Leo nodded. He thought to himself I hope she's right.

Sonic777
03-17-2007, 01:09 PM
vemix and crocous was waiting for karai to return."So when do we take over this world." "I'll tell you when my plan begins." vemix said as he grinned.

Toonami Tom
03-17-2007, 01:15 PM
Suddenly a Foot elite had found Vemix and Crocus. This elite wasn't part of the group that was waiting for Karai's orders. The elite said "You 2 mutants are followers of Karai. Why follow her when you can join me? Karai's group of followers is very small compared to Foot Clan here in New York. The other elites and I will never bow down to her. If you stay with her, both of you will probably die in a battle against the ninjas that really belong in this city."

Sonic777
03-17-2007, 01:19 PM
"But at least tell us who you are?" "Yeah." they said to the foot elite.

Aelia
03-17-2007, 01:20 PM
Ayame just nodded her head. She had no choice but to let Karai and her Foot Ninja act. Despite her obvious dislike for the Foot Clan, resolving this war within the city was more important.

Kamejou blinked, a little confused at the current situation. She knew there was a rise in crime, according to the news reports on TV, but hse didn't know it was this bad.

Fang Wolf
03-17-2007, 03:47 PM
Amelia sit down on Roof. " Hmmm...."

Sonic777
03-17-2007, 07:29 PM
"Hey elite,tell us who you are at least." "Yeah,come on buddy." they said wanting to know really badly.

Toonami Tom
03-17-2007, 07:38 PM
The Foot elite replied to Vemix and Crocous "I am a follower of my master. My name does not matter. Follow me or stay here. The choice is yours."

Karai said "We should go now. We will go to the Foot HQ to gather ninjas."

Leo followed Karai to the door. His brothers and allies would probably follow.

Sonic777
03-17-2007, 07:39 PM
"If were going to cause some chaos then will join." "As leaders of the new mutant foot." as the two grinned at the foot ninja.

Toonami Tom
03-17-2007, 07:41 PM
The Foot elite replied "Leaders? No, you will only be followers of my master. Will you join?"

Sonic777
03-17-2007, 07:45 PM
"Then who is the master then.We want to talk to him" they grinned.

cowabunga14
03-17-2007, 07:46 PM
"All right, I hope you know what we're getting into, Leo," said Mikey. "I don't wanna end up getting betrayed just because we decided to work worth the current leader of the Foot."

Toonami Tom
03-17-2007, 07:55 PM
Leo replied "I believe this alliance will be successful. If it is not, we-" Before Leo could finish his sentence, Karai said "We should all trust each other. It is trust that will help us win the war." She went outside and said "Vemix, Crocous, ninjas, we now have more allies in our battle for peace. Follow me back to the Foot HQ."

"Then who is the master then.We want to talk to him"

The Foot elite replied "Not him.... her. Follow me. Or perhaps you want to stay here with the weakling Karai."

Sonic777
03-17-2007, 07:56 PM
"We will follow." as the two had followed the foot elite.

Toonami Tom
03-17-2007, 08:06 PM
The Foot elite lead Vemix and Crocous to the Foot HQ. They boarded the elevator to the top floor and walked to the throne room. They entered the room and the Foot elite took a bow to his master. He said to her "Master Akina, I have returned with two more followers."

Akina sat at her table and took a sip of her tea. She was a young japanese woman, age 21. She had shoulder length black hair and brown eyes. Akina said to the Foot elite "Good work, my elite." She then looked to the two mutants. "You have both made a wise choice by joining me. What are your names?"

Karai's ninjas appeared, but Vemix and Crocous were nowhere to be seen. She called for them "Vemix, Crocous, we are going back to base. Where are you?"

Sonic777
03-17-2007, 08:09 PM
"Vemix." "Crocous." "We want talk about mutants and how we should get revenge on most humans.Excludeing you.But I think we should start a mutant foot so that all humans will bow down before the greatest species.The mutants.So what do you say."

Toonami Tom
03-17-2007, 08:21 PM
Akina narrowed her eyebrows. "No, humans and mutants are equals. All mutants that wish to join the Foot Clan here in New York will join this clan. Is that understood?"

Sonic777
03-17-2007, 08:23 PM
"Mutants should rule the world and the foot should be mutants like me and my buddy.But the foot should be mutants so the world can fear the wrath of the mutants and what we can do.Is that understood." he said to her.

Toonami Tom
03-17-2007, 08:30 PM
Akina replied "No." She then said "Foot elites, escort these two out of the buidling." Four Foot elites approached Vemix and Crocous. An elite said "Follow us out of the building."

Sonic777
03-17-2007, 08:33 PM
"You fool.You shall all bow down to me and my buddy.Crocous,get them." as vemix watched crocous slam the foot elite."You shall fell my wrath." as vemix and crocous left the foot building and went on the streets.

Toonami Tom
03-18-2007, 07:51 PM
Akina said "Capture those mutants!" Foot elites ran after Vemix and Crocous.

Karai said "It seems that Vemix and Crocous have decided to leave."

Leo said "Who are they?"

Karai said "They are.... or at least they were my followers. Vemix is a mutant lizard and Crocous is a mutant crocodile. We will go to the Foot HQ without them."

Sonic777
03-18-2007, 07:54 PM
Vemix and crocous had to go to the sewers to escape the foot elite."Dang her,she shall pay.I just wish I had a army of mutants to obey me and then we mutants shall rule the world." vemix said as he kicked the water and crocous watched.

Aelia
03-18-2007, 08:46 PM
"Very well. My daughter and I will assist you as well." Ayame said to Karai.

"But...sensei..." Kamejou said unsurely.

"If it will stop the problems going on within the city, then I will do it. Besides, being unsuccessfully mugged three times a week can take it's toll on an old woman like me." Ayame replied, making a hand gesture signaling Kamejou to be silent.

Toonami Tom
03-18-2007, 09:09 PM
Karai arrived at the Foot HQ with the others. They entered the building through the entrance on the roof. Now in the throne room, Karai was suprised to see a woman sitting at a table. Karai said "Who are you?"

Akina replied "My name is Akina. I am the new leader of the Foot Clan. There's no need for you to tell me who you are, Karai. I see you have brought friends with you. Are you all here to join the Foot Clan and bow down to me?"

Karai took out a gold medallion with a Foot symbol. "No, I am the new leader of this branch of the Foot Clan. My father Oroku Saki was the previous leader. Step aside Akina."

Akina replied "You have been away for all these years and now you finally return. As for me, I served your father as a Foot elite for years here in New York. Join me or leave now."

Karai said "This is your last chance. Step aside."

Akin glared, unseathed her katana, and leaped form her table towards Karai.

Karai managed to unseath her sword quickly and blocked Akina's attack. The two katanas clashed loudly.

Fang Wolf
03-19-2007, 03:22 AM
Amelia look up Sky. " Master, I miss you...."

Sonic777
03-19-2007, 01:31 PM
Vemix had kicked some more sewer water untill he was splashing it on someone.He stoped and saw a beatuiful mutant girl."Hello." he said to her.

cowabunga14
03-19-2007, 07:18 PM
"I take it whoever wins will be the new leader of the Foot Clan?," Casey asked ignorantly. He trusted Karai, so he wanted her to win.

Toonami Tom
03-20-2007, 12:21 PM
Akina and Karai continued their battle.

Leo did not get involved. This battle was only between Akina and Karai.

The two ninja women's katanas continued clashing. Then Karai's katana was knocked from her hand. Akina put her katana near Karai's throat. She said to Karai "I do not want to kill you. I want you to understand that I am the the suitable leader of the Foot Clan, not you. Now leave or I will have you taken to a holding cell."

Karai stared down at the floor. "Very well then. You are making a mistake by not allowing my rightful position as leader. Oroku Saki was my father."

Akina glared at Karai. "I don't care about that! If you really cared about the Foot Clan here in New York, you would have been here years ago. You also have dishonored Oroku Saki by bringing the turtles that killed him here. Now go."

Karai said "They did not kill him." She then left the throne room through the roof exit.

Akina looked to the turtles and their friends. "All 4 of you turtles are responsible for the death of Oroku Saki. Are you not?"

Leo said "No, he was killed when he went into a rage and destroyed the supports of a dock." He then thought to himself How many times am I going to have to tell this to people?

Akina replied "I'm not sure if I should believe you or not."

Fang Wolf
03-20-2007, 12:24 PM
Amelia meet Karai. " Hallo, Sensei Karai-San " She Bow deep front of Karai.

Sonic777
03-20-2007, 05:06 PM
It was in vemix's mind."Dang,let's go back." "Right." as crocous and vemix was heading back to the foot base."Got your weapon vemix?" "Yep,the aniray.My favorite invention." as they had ran and was tired fighting threw the foot elite and found karai and Akina battleing."KARAI!" screamed vemix as he was ticked."Get your hands off karai before I turn you into something you jerk." said vemix with the aniray in his hands and was trying to point it at Akina.

cowabunga14
03-20-2007, 06:55 PM
Casey looked over at Akina. "Well, you'd better believe him unless you'd like to...suffer the consequences," he said.

Toonami Tom
03-20-2007, 07:47 PM
Akina glared at Casey. She then kicked the aniray out of Vemix's hand. Akina said "You will be sorry you came back here." She tried to slash Vemix with her katana.

Karai replied to Amelia "Hello, it's nice to meet you." Then she heard the comotion in the throne room. "I am needed in the battle." Karai ran back into the throne room.

Sonic777
03-21-2007, 01:19 PM
Vemix then threw akina."You shall die instead." he said as he slashed her with his claws and then was throwing fireballs at her.

Fang Wolf
03-21-2007, 02:01 PM
Amelia look after Karai. " ..... "

Toonami Tom
03-21-2007, 02:40 PM
(This post will have some shocking moments.)

That had done it. Akina was dead from Vemix's attacks. Karai looked down at her, feeling sorry that she had died. Although, she would now get to be the leader of the Foot Clan.... or so she thought. A helicopter flew to the window and fired a machine gun. The window in the throne room was shattered and bullets struck Karai, killing her and a few Foot elites.

Leonardo yelled "Everyone get down!" The blue masked turtle managed to avoid the bullets.

The helicopter's machine gun was now out of bullets. A mobster from the copter said "Dang it, the copter's gun is empty!" Another man said "Keep flying the copter. Myself, Rodney, and Bruno will take care of the others." 3 men in suits leaped from the copter and into the throne room. One of the men put a rose on Karai's body and said "Our boss sends his reguards. Now for the rest of you freaks." The 3 mobsters fired machine guns.

comet_an_me
03-21-2007, 03:09 PM
Donatello got up off the floor and was instantly in battle stance. He whatched as the rose was placed on top of Karai's body.

"How are you?" He asked the person who did that.

Toonami Tom
03-21-2007, 03:20 PM
The mobster replied "They call me Big Mac. I'm a member of the mafia."

Leonardo thought to himself Big Mac? As in the hamburger?

The mobster then said "You're ninjas and therefore I consider you enemies of the mafia. Goodbye turtles." He fired his machine gun again and so did the other 2 mobsters.

Leo dodged bullets and sliced a mobster's machine gun in half. He then kicked the thug into a wall. Big Mac ran out of bullets and threw his gun down. He took out a knife and ran towards the blue masked turtle. Leonardo did a backflip and Big Mac was barely able to stop. The mobster lost his balance and fell out the window that had already been shattered.

Sonic777
03-21-2007, 05:26 PM
"KARAI!" said vemix with tears in his eyes."Were gone,get Akina crocous." said vemix as he held karai and crocous held akina and they started running away to a safe place.They had hide in a building safe from the mobsters."Karai." he said as a tear came out of his eyes."Let's get to work." he said to crocous as vemix was then bringing akina and karai back to life,but with some new powers and new pieces on karai and akina."Live you two live." said vemix as he then wondered if akina and karai had returned back to life.

cowabunga14
03-21-2007, 06:57 PM
"Well...that was interesting," Reivax commented, referring to the encounter with Big Mac. "Reminds of the mobsters I used to fight."

"Yeah," Casey replied. "It wasn't a normal encounter, that's for sure. I hope we don't have to end up fighting anymore mobster kinda characters for quite a while."

Fang Wolf
03-22-2007, 01:25 PM
Amelia have hide in room, She was Badly injure. " Pain..It's hurt..:cry:"
She try to stand up, But fall down again on floor.

Madara smell scent of Blood. " Some is Hurt...I Wonder how? "
She go Sneak inside the Foot HQ.

Magdolin
03-23-2007, 10:39 AM
I think i'll play as Aya....
( I made a RPG. But i don't think anyone likes it.)

Toonami Tom
03-23-2007, 11:56 AM
(Sure you may play as Aya.)

Leo said "I'm not sure where we should go from here. I guess we should try to stop the war on our own." Then a huge explosion was heard in the distance. The blue masked turtle looked out the shattered window in the Foot HQ's throne room. Way off in the distance, he saw a mushroom cloud. Leo's jaw dropped. He said "It can't be. Someone just set off a small nuke! We will need to avoid that area. Perhaps we should consider leaving the city."

The Purple Dragon gang had managed to get their hands on 3 suit case nukes. They had just set off one of them in the part New York where the mafia were thought to be stationed. Now with 2 suit case nukes left, the Purple Dragons planned their next strike. These thugs were desperate to win the war.

Karai and Akina were not coming back to life.

Sonic777
03-23-2007, 01:40 PM
Vemix then started crying. "I failed, I just want karai to come back. Well I could try.....Maybe. Let me try my new soul sucker and see if I can get karai's soul at least." as he activated the soul sucker and hoped that he could grab karai's soul so he could help her become alive again.

Magdolin
03-23-2007, 05:55 PM
(Sure you may play as Aya.)

Leo said "I'm not sure where we should go from here. I guess we should try to stop the war on our own." Then a huge explosion was heard in the distance. The blue masked turtle looked out the shattered window in the Foot HQ's throne room. Way off in the distance, he saw a mushroom cloud. Leo's jaw dropped. He said "It can't be. Someone just set off a small nuke! We will need to avoid that area. Perhaps we should consider leaving the city."

The Purple Dragon gang had managed to get their hands on 3 suit case nukes. They had just set off one of them in the part New York where the mafia were thought to be stationed. Now with 2 suit case nukes left, the Purple Dragons planned their next strike. These thugs were desperate to win the war.

Karai and Akina were not coming back to life.

A woman with blonde hair and blue eyes, opens the door in one of the buildings near them.
She had heard the explosion.
She looked at Them, and walked over to him.
" ....did you any of you have something to do with that explosion? " She asked them.

( did i post late?)

Fang Wolf
03-24-2007, 07:03 AM
Madara find Amelia.
She take her up on her back.
" I take Care about you now..."

comet_an_me
03-24-2007, 09:22 AM

"If it was a Nuke then we should right now." Said Donatello. "Nuke carry radiation poisen that gets carried in the air and affects any living tissue." He tol out his tech tab and instantly tried to find any reasons. "This is bad - the air here is already conatinated."

Toonami Tom
03-24-2007, 10:21 AM
Leo said to Don "Then we should go now." He saw the mystery woman and said to her "No, we had nothing to do with the bomb going off. We were trying to stop the war within the city. We must all leave the city now." Leo left the throne room with everyone following him. They left the Foot HQ and stood on the street. "Donnie, is the new Battle Shell remote activated?"

Karai's soul was taken into the machine and put back into her body. For some reason, the bullet holes from the copter's machine gun were all gone. She opened her eyes and let out a breath of suprise. "I'm alive again. Thank you Vemix. This is amazing. I am still needed in ending this war."

Sonic777
03-24-2007, 10:26 AM
Vemix was happy. "Oh karai,I'm glad your back." as he hugged her. "And I gave you powers so you can destroy the ones who killed you." he said as he had a tear and was still hugging her.

Toonami Tom
03-24-2007, 10:55 AM
Karai replied "Thank you Vemix. It's good to see you." She then focused her mind to find out what her power was. Suddenly, Vemix appeared to be moving very slow. She then stopped using her focus power and said "I am able to slow down time."

Sonic777
03-24-2007, 10:58 AM
"And others I didn't tell you about.Now come on." "Wait,what about her vemix?" "Karai,what should we do with Akina?"

Toonami Tom
03-24-2007, 10:59 AM
Karai replied "You could try bringing her back to life. She will probably just cause us problems, but you should still try to bring her back."

Sonic777
03-24-2007, 11:01 AM
"Fine,but not in her body." said vemix as he got his soul sucker and grabed a toad he found.He then grabed her soul and put it in the toad."There,crocous,there you go." said vemix as he gave crocous the toad.

Toonami Tom
03-24-2007, 11:02 AM
Akina said "Hey, what's going on? Ribbit."

Sonic777
03-24-2007, 11:03 AM
"Oh,my own pet." said crocous holding her."Come on crocous,karai.We got a war to end." said vemix to the three.

Toonami Tom
03-24-2007, 11:11 AM
(This post is where the RPG gets weird.:D )

Karai left the building and saw the mushroom cloud in the distance. She said "This is awful. There must be a way to stop it. I.... feel like.... I am able to. It's a stange feeling." She then focused her mind on the mushroom cloud, and it disapeared a few seconds later. That was too much for Karai and she fainted.

Leo looked at the tech tab Don was holding. "It think this device isn't working anymore. It shows that all the ratiation is gone. That's impossible." He then looked up and noticed the mushroom cloud was gone.

Somewhere else in the city, a government agent was watching Karai, Vemix, and Crocous. He saw the mushroom cloud disapear and then he saw Karai faint. The man said to himself "It's only a matter of time before she discovers that this world isn't real. I have to stop her and those 2 reptiles working with her."

Sonic777
03-24-2007, 11:14 AM
"Karai." as he grabed karai."Are you okay?" vemix asked her.
"I don't know but i'm getting a feeling were being watched." crocous said putting akina on his head.

Toonami Tom
03-24-2007, 11:18 AM
Karai opened her eyes. "Yes, I'm fine. I knew I could stop the mushroom cloud, but I don't understand how."

The govenment agent approached. "Miss Karai, you need to come with me. You're pets will be safe in the custody of the govenment."

Karai said "No, I'm not going anywhere with you. Tell me, who are you?"

The man replied "Agent Smith. I will give you one more chance. Come with me peacefully now."

(This is now a City at War, TMNT and The Matrix RPG.)

Sonic777
03-24-2007, 11:20 AM
"You leave her alone." said vemix to agent smith.
Crocous was holding akina."I'll keep you safe." he said to akina.

Magdolin
03-24-2007, 11:35 AM
(This post is where the RPG gets weird.:D )

Karai left the building and saw the mushroom cloud in the distance. She said "This is awful. There must be a way to stop it. I.... feel like.... I am able to. It's a stange feeling." She then focused her mind on the mushroom cloud, and it disapeared a few seconds later. That was too much for Karai and she fainted.

Leo looked at the tech tab Don was holding. "It think this device isn't working anymore. It shows that all the ratiation is gone. That's impossible." He then looked up and noticed the mushroom cloud was gone.

Somewhere else in the city, a government agent was watching Karai, Vemix, and Crocous. He saw the mushroom cloud disapear and then he saw Karai faint. The man said to himself "It's only a matter of time before she discovers that this world isn't real. I have to stop her and those 2 reptiles working with her."

Aya looks at them not the least bit freaked out.
" You guys mind giving me the whole story on what exactly is going on?" Asked Aya.

( That was a bit late wasn't it?)

Fang Wolf
03-24-2007, 12:48 PM
Madara take Amelia to Cave.
" You Safe here.." Said Madara to Amelia.
Amelia look to Madara.

cowabunga14
03-24-2007, 01:15 PM
"Who the heck're are you and what do you want with Karai?", Reivax asked Agent Smith. "You'd better not hurt her."

Sonic777
03-24-2007, 01:33 PM
"Where did you come from,get out of my you jerk." as he pushed reivax to the ground."I'm the one's going to protect her and you better not get in my way again." said vemix getting angery at reivax.

Toonami Tom
03-24-2007, 02:15 PM
Karai said "I refuse to go with you, Agent Smith."

Agent Smith said "Very well then, have it your way." He took a pistol from his suit and fired at Karai several times.

Karai used her focus power to slow down time. She dodged the bullets.

Agent Smith put his gun away. He said "We will settle this in hand to hand combat." He ran towards her.

Sonic777
03-24-2007, 02:22 PM
Crocous was holding akina in his hands while watching the battle.Vemix could'nt do anything so he might as well watch.

Toonami Tom
03-24-2007, 02:31 PM
The battle began and both Karai and Agent Smith moved at what appeared to be very fast speeds. Ten minutes later, the 2 fighters were still evenly matched. Karai then had an idea. It seemd that whatever she put her mind to was possible. If she could convince herself she could do it, the attack may be a success. She ran towards Agent Smith and leaped forward, disappearing inside of him. Agent Smith started glowing and then he blew up. Victory was Karai's.

Karai said "There is a bigger picture to all of this. I wonder who he was."

Sonic777
03-24-2007, 02:33 PM
"I don't know,but we should get back to stoping these wars." he said to karai."Come on." said vemix.Crocous was holding akina."Hey akina,can you tell us how you became the foot leader and how did these wars start?" said crocous to akina.

Magdolin
03-24-2007, 05:54 PM
( I know very well i'm posting late)

Aya looks at the TMNT, wondering who they are.

( I know i'm posting late i can feel it)

Aelia
03-24-2007, 06:34 PM
(I'll have to quit this one. I just have too many going on at once, I'm sorry.)

cowabunga14
03-24-2007, 07:45 PM
"Hey Rei, you all right?" Casey asked as he helped him up.

"Yeah, I'm fine," he responded. "It's just that some punk named Vemix wanted me to get out his way and whatnot."

"Oh...I know him. He can be rather pushy sometimes."

"Yeah, I suppose you're right. Anyways..."

Casey looked at Aya and said, "Hey there, I'm Casey Jones and you are? These are my friends -- Reivax and Mikey." They all shook Aya's hand. "Pleased to meet you."

Magdolin
03-24-2007, 09:43 PM
" Aya. Nice to meet you too. I'm with the NYPD." She said to them.

Fang Wolf
03-25-2007, 04:20 AM
Madara lies besid Amelia and look to her.