PDA

View Full Version : Surfin' the USA

-Savannah-
03-17-2007, 08:27 PM
Everyone gets bored with the same day-to-day routine, whether it be ridding the streets of criminals or consuming leftover pizza. So what's best to break the habit and to spice up life? Two words: Road Trip.

~*~

Okay, the Turtle's are taking a road trip down South to Miami and back. The Foot have quieted down after the the guys have yet again foiled their plans (whatever they were). Basically, their going on vacation for a week or two.

I'm planning for them to stop in several cities (during the nightime of course), such as: Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Raleigh, Charleston, Savannah, Jacksonville, Palm Beach, and then Miami before heading back to New York.

If you do not know where these cities are located, click here: http://www.navi-gator.com/charleston/information/map.htm

And if anyone had suggestions or comments about the cities I have chosen, please feel free to PM me.

~*~

RULES

(Yes, I know, there ARE rules, and I expect everyone to follow them.)

1. No Godmoding/Powerplaying
2. BE RESPECTFUL to me and everyone else
3. Fan Characters ARE allowed, but to an extent. It's not fair OR fun to have 10 fan characters and only a few of the original characters. Please be reasonable.
4. BE REALISTIC, such as playing an orignal character according to his/her original personality. For example, you wouldn't roleplay Leo as a booze-guzzling, potty-mouth kind of guy.
5. Many sub-plots may occur, and it's supposed to but, again be reasonable. Let's not have the Foot suddenly pop out of the shadows and nearly kill a character. However, occurances like a mugging or a bar fight and other things that aren't out of the ordinary are fine.
6. Fan characters may go along with the Turtles on the trip, but, seriously, let's keep it to a low number, like 5 fan characters riding with them or seperately and then have some they'll meet along the way.
7. Romance, violence, adult content, etc. are allowed, but let's keep it PG-13.
8. Shredder, Stockman, Bishop, etc. will NOT be allowed in this roleplay.
9. In every post, please try to be atleast semi-literate, meaning writing more than two lines or less.

~*~

CHARACTERS

Michelangelo: cowabunga14
Leonardo: Master Chief
Raphael: comet_an_me
Donatello: Aelia
Master Splinter (Optional): ~†~EgyptGoddess Anubis~†~
Casey (Optional): darkness777
April (Optional):

Riding WITH Turtles:
Reivax: cowabunga14
Nancy May: cowabunga14
Kamejou: Aelia
Madara: ~†~EgyptGoddess Anubis~†~

Riding SEPARATELY:
Evenlin: -Savannah-
Vemix: darkness777
Crocous: darkness777

Meeting in _______ (State character and what city they'll appear in):

~*~

By the way, dealing with ROMANCE, requests CAN be made, but the relationship would grow during the trip and there is a possibility of love triangles. Or feelings could develop spontaneously WITHOUT a request (encouraged).

Sonic777
03-17-2007, 08:30 PM
Could I play as vemix and crocous .My fan charicters.and casey.Thanks.

cowabunga14
03-17-2007, 08:33 PM
I'll play as Mikey and my fan characters Reivax and Nancy May.

-Savannah-
03-17-2007, 08:36 PM
To darkness777: I'm sorry, but did you even read the rules? Sorry if I wasn't clear enough...being semi-literate means to have mostly correct punctuation, grammar, capitialization, and spelling; I understand small mistakes, but capitalization and punctuation aren't hard at all and it just shows you don't put any effort into your posts if it's sloppy. I'm sorry, but I need you to follow the rules a bit better to join.

To cowabunga: Sure, but can you clarify where your characters are going to be (what city), unless their riding with or separately from the turtles.

cowabunga14
03-17-2007, 08:43 PM
To my knowledge, they will be riding with the turtles.

Aelia
03-17-2007, 10:42 PM
I'll play as Donatello and my fan character Kamejou. She both should be riding with the turtles.

comet_an_me
03-18-2007, 01:52 AM
Can I play as Raph, please?

-Savannah-
03-18-2007, 07:41 AM
Yes, to all!

I guess Evelin will drive separately then...in her fancy '84 Ford F150! ><

By the way, any other fan characters will need to ride separately or will be in a city the Turtles will visit along the way.

Sonic777
03-18-2007, 01:07 PM
After a long discussion.I really want to play in this RPG.Casey and Vemix.Vemix will be rideing with casey.If I can play that is.

-Savannah-
03-18-2007, 06:42 PM
Sure, you can! I've checked out some of your posts in other RPG's and you're approved.

Okay, we can still wait for a few more people to join before we start.

By the way, comet_an_me, can I make a "romance request"? Such as a developing relationship between Raph and Evelin?

Sonic777
03-18-2007, 06:52 PM
Really,Thanks.I knew you would understand.

-Savannah-
03-18-2007, 06:56 PM
No problem. ;)

Toonami Tom
03-18-2007, 07:31 PM
I would like to play as Leo.

-Savannah-
03-18-2007, 07:40 PM
Of course! ;)

I think we can now begin! We'll start with the Turtle's and the gang packing up to leave.

Fang Wolf
03-19-2007, 07:41 AM
I Want Join, I want Play Master Splinter..
And my Fan-Char as Riding with Splinter and Turtles: Madara - Mutant Wolf.
I Hope that okay for you, -Savannah-?

-Savannah-
03-19-2007, 10:19 AM
Sure, you can! ^^

-Savannah-
03-19-2007, 10:49 AM
Anyways, I'm going to start us out:

~*~

The day was new, the air crisp and chilly. The sun was still sitting below the horizon, the city was still beginning in darkness. Beneath the giant city, laying within the catacombs of sewer systems, a new adventure was about to take flight...

A figure, resembling a humanoid sea turtle, stood over a bulging duffel bag, her upper-back length, curly black locks hid her face. She flipped back her hair, revealing her almost white complexion, her wide, emerald eyes determined, as one of her small, three-fingered hands grasped the zipper and yanked, a soft grunt erupting from her vocals as her attempt failed in zipping it up.

"Aye, carumba..." she cursed, her voice harboring an expressive Spanish-accent. She pulled again, this time harder, but it merely slipped off the table, and landing upside-down on the concreate slab floor, spillign some of its contents.

Groaning, Evelin flipped it over and stuffed all of the spilled contents back in. "This is more trouble than its worth..." she breathed, heaving it back on the table, and with a final, long effort, successfully zipping it shut.

Don't be fooled, she was ecctatic to hear that she and the gang were taking a trip to Florida, but the fact that she was going to be driving separately ALONE, kind of freaked her out. Donatello had graciously forged a Driver's License from April's and April herself had loaned out her parent's old '84 Ford F150. Evenlin prayed that her driving lessons in the sewers were enough to get her there alive and intact.

Aelia
03-19-2007, 11:26 AM
Donatello was busy packing everything he thought he might need from the lair. Unfortunately that was alot and if he wasn't done soon they'd leave without him. He had a little help from Kamejou...whatever that was worth.

"Okay, is this the last of it?" Kamejou asked as she placed more stuff inside the rolling suitcase. 'He packs more than a human woman!' she thought to herself.

"Yes, that should be it." Donatello replied, zipping up the enormous rolling suitcase.

"Good, I think the other's are still waiting. Hopefully." Kamejou said walking over to the car. She adjusted her trenchcoat as she walked.

comet_an_me
03-19-2007, 12:19 PM
Rapheal sighed as he stood in the middle of his room, wondering what on earth he was going to take on this road trip. His 'stuff' consisted of weights and a punching bag, and they were far to big and heavy to take with him. In the end he grabbed a back pack, shoved in a toothbrush and packed a few magazines. He needed something to keep him disracted from Mikey, knowing very well that his brother was almost certainly going to complain the whole time. He thew his backpack onto his shoulder and slamming his door behind him, walked over to where Kamejou and Donatello were. He easliy spotted Dons stuff.

"Whoa! Don! How long ya reakon we're goin to be gone for?"

Aelia
03-19-2007, 12:27 PM
"A few weeks. I still have my work to keep up with." he said as he struggled to drag the rolling suitcase along the floor. Maybe he DID bring too much stuff.

"Let's go." Kamejou said as she helped Don move his stuff into the car. Even if he did overpack, there was still plenty of room.

-Savannah-
03-19-2007, 12:54 PM
((Hey guys, I'm going to substitute as April for the time-being.))

Evelin slung her dark blue duffel bag over her right shoulder, though it caused her to stumble slightly due to the counterbalance. Catching herself, she walked over to where Don and Kamejou were packing the vehicle they were driving.

"Hey amigos, I am going topside to visit April, and to get the pick-up." she said to them as she passed by, opening the door and walking out into the sewers. "Hasta luego, I'll see you all later." she murmured from the sewer corridor.

Evelin walked through the dark sewer line until she came upon a ladder with a manhole located at the top. Evelin began climbing up the ladder, lifting the metal disc off of the manhole, and climbing out into a dark alleyway, the sun's rays peeking out from over the buildings that enclosed the area.

Sonic777
03-19-2007, 01:16 PM
(One more fan charicter,crocous please.Thanks.)
Casey had finshed packing and was ready to go on his vactaion with the turtles and the others."Ah,it feels so great now that the shredder's gone out of our lives.But I wonder what happened to those other mutants vemix and crocous." "Were joinning you.We need a vactaion also." "Yeah." as the two mutants had sneaked up behind casey and had there bags packed.

-Savannah-
03-19-2007, 02:40 PM
Evelin looked around, checking for an suspicious eyes before stealing away to April's Antique Shop. She walked in, looking around.

"Hey Evelin..." April called out from behidn the counter, setting a book face down, her gaze traveling to the sea turtle girl, "What'cha need?"

"Hola April...just stopping by to pick up the truck," Evelin answered, smiling at the red-headed woman.

"It's around the back," April murmured, tossing her the keys. Evelin caught them, but eyed them apprehensively. April raised an eyebrow. "I wouldn't worry about driving it. It's pretty easy, especially if Don passed on his driving skills to you."

Evelin laughed lightly, her eyes relaxing. "Alright, I'll take your word for it." Sighing, she waved a goodbye to April, and started heading to the door. "Sorry to leave so fast, April, but I have to go. Thanks for the truck."

"'Kay, I'll see you later, Eve. Let me know when you guys get back," April said, waving back. Evelin nodded to her, before rushing out the door and heading for the truck.

Evelin, then, drove the pickup, rather confidently, to where the gang was packing up. She pulled to a stop next to the other cars, turning off the ignition. She hopped out and closed the door behind her.

"Are you all about ready to leave?" she asked Casey, "By the way, have you seen Raphael?"

comet_an_me
03-19-2007, 02:54 PM
"Are you all about ready to leave?" she asked Casey, "By the way, have you seen Raphael?"

"Im right here," Raph walked into view. "Hey Evelin, whats up?"

-Savannah-
03-19-2007, 03:09 PM
Evelin spun on her heel to face the red-cladded turtle. "Not much..." she murmured, smirking slightly at Raphael.

"I have a question for you, though. You know how to drive a manual transmission pickup, don't you?" she asked, her emerald eyes hopeful. She wasn't going to admit first off, but she was scared of falling asleep behind the wheel or something. And since Don was driving the other truck, Raph was her second choice, for numerous reasons she'd dare not share...

comet_an_me
03-19-2007, 03:17 PM
Rapheal noticed the slight smirk and and quickly flashed one back to her. Just enough that she saw it but nobody else.

"I have a question for you, though. You know how to drive a manual transmission pickup, don't you?"

"Sure do." He cocked his head slightly to her. "Do ya want me to sit with you?" Oh please say yes, i wont be able to stand been in the same area as Mikey for more then an hour, before he drives me crazy. He thought to himself. But that wasn't the only reason, however he wont admit to anyone - not even himself.

-Savannah-
03-19-2007, 03:24 PM
"Well...since I am driving alone the whole way...okay, I'll admit it, this is my first time behind the wheel for an extended period and I have...certain phobias..." she said rather quickly, embarrassed, and the soft blush that tainted her white cheeks wasn't helping.

comet_an_me
03-19-2007, 03:34 PM
Raph giggled under his breath.

"Yeah sure ill sit with ya." Raph grabbed his back pack. "I didnt no you were by your self....other wise i would of in the first place." Then he turned to the other guys. "So wheres Leo...thats who where waitin for now ain't it?.....LEO!!!! COME ON BRO WE'RE WAITING!!" He cried down the sewer tunnel

-Savannah-
03-19-2007, 03:43 PM
"Gracious..." she murmured under her breath, an inaudible sigh of relief escaping her lips. However, the blush still remained. She gazed over at Raphael, before she turned to the tunnel, wondeirng what was taking everyone so long...

Aelia
03-19-2007, 04:59 PM
"Alright, that should be it." Don said as he checked everything on his checklist. "Now, all we need is for Mikey and Leo to get their stuff in the car and we should be ready." he added.

Kamejou sighed heavily, a little disappointed Raph wanted to go with Evelin. Mostly because then, she would be the one who would have to sit next to Mikey. Given, Kamejou and Mikey did share some of the same interests, their personalities were still drastically different. "PLEASE tell me Leo's not taking the front passenger's seat." she asked Don.

"You know he always does." he replied.

"Greaaaaat." Kamejou said with disdain.

cowabunga14
03-19-2007, 07:13 PM
"I'm here!" Mikey exclaimed as he rode his skateboard into the garage area. He put his bags in the car. "I think Reivax and Nancy May will be riding with us. They'll be here any minute."

The couple showed up and quickly put their luggage in the car. "Ok, so we're just waiting for Leo now?," asked Reivax. "He shouldn't be taking too long." Reivax hugged his beloved Nancy May in such an expression that they wouldn't have to deal with Shredder.

-Savannah-
03-19-2007, 07:29 PM
Evelin gazed from Mikey to the couple hugging each other. A small smirk spread across her lips, as she strolled over to Kamejou, and patted her shoulder.

"Atleast you have the love birds to sit between you and Mikey...let's just hope Michelangelo doesn't get any ideas, though." she murmured to her quietly, as she stole a quick glance at Michelangelo, "If you need someone to talk to, just give me or Raphael a call on our ShellCells..."

Aelia
03-19-2007, 08:14 PM
Kamejou expression turned into a look of disgust. "Maybe I'll sit next to Mikey afterall, I'm not in the mood to listen to those two make-out in the car." she said.

"What's taking Leo so long? It's been at least two hours since he started packing." Don said impatiently.

Fang Wolf
03-20-2007, 04:28 AM
Madara lies and Sleep besid Sensei Splinter. " ZzZzZz..."

comet_an_me
03-20-2007, 07:21 AM
"He's proberly meditating on what to bring with him." Raph shugged. He then turned to Evelin. "Sooo..do ya want me to take the first shift....or what?"

-Savannah-
03-20-2007, 08:32 AM
Evelin shook her head. "I'd rather drive on familiar territory anyway." she murmured, offering him a small smile. She then turned around, heading for the driver's side of April's truck. She opened the door and jumped in, and then turned on the ignition.

comet_an_me
03-20-2007, 08:40 AM
"Boy your keen." Raph called over the sound of the engine. "But we've still gotta wait for Leo......And if he aint he in 10mins im gona drag him out by the back of his shell." He threatened.

Toonami Tom
03-20-2007, 11:07 AM
Leo arrived. "I'm here." He smiled and got in the truck.

comet_an_me
03-20-2007, 11:14 AM
"About time." Raph huffed as he got in the truck slamming the door behind him. "All right i think were ready to go," he said to Evelin.

Fang Wolf
03-20-2007, 12:21 PM
Madara waking up and Look to Splinter.
" You are Waking, Madara-San? "
" Yes, Sensei...Thanks for you take care about me..."
" You Welcome, My Child..."
Splinter Smile happy Smile.

-Savannah-
03-20-2007, 12:47 PM
"Alright..." she murmured, nodding. She reached behind her left shoulder, pulling the seat belt across her chest, clicking it securely.

"I would recommend strapping yourself in," she added, eyeing him anxiously, "Just in case."

Fang Wolf
03-20-2007, 03:03 PM
Madara Smile to. " Hehee...We are Famliy..."
Splinter nod. " Yes, We are good Famliy..."

Sonic777
03-20-2007, 03:06 PM
(Is it okay if casey rides with vemix and crocous?)
"Alright,you two can come,but you ride your own car." "No prob,me and crocous had bought a car after we left the foot." "Yeah."

As vemix and crocous had went in there new dume buggy."Ain't it sweet?" "It is bro." as vemix and crocous gave each other a high five but casey had joined them in the dume buggy as well.

cowabunga14
03-20-2007, 07:09 PM
Mikey, Reivax, and Nancy May all got in the truck. They made sure they were buckeld up for safety.

"So...we're hitting the road now?," asked Mikey impatiently.

Aelia
03-20-2007, 08:37 PM
"Yeah, yeah. Just give me a sec." Don said as he took the driver's seat.

Kamejou took a seat nearest to the window. She wanted to see everything when the trip started. Before now she had never been outside of the city, much less on a road trip.

-Savannah-
03-20-2007, 08:57 PM
Evelin prepared herself, placing her foot on the brake and shifting out of park into first gear.

'Don't mess up.' Her mind chronically reeled a scene of her backing into someone or causing an accident...and it wasn't very encouraging.

Toonami Tom
03-20-2007, 09:27 PM
Leo put on his seat belt. "Alright, this should be fun everyone."

comet_an_me
03-21-2007, 05:15 AM
Raph saw the nervous look on Evelins face.

"Just relax." He said to her trying sooth her. "You've been taught by Don, the best...but dont go telling him that. If at anytime you wanna trade seats just let me know, ok?"

-Savannah-
03-21-2007, 08:36 AM
"Yeah...I just hope he encouraged using the brakes enough..." she murmured in response, though she flashed him a small smile.

"I'm alright for the time-being."

comet_an_me
03-22-2007, 08:14 AM
"Great lets go." Raph put his feet up against the glove box and relaxed. "Try and get in frount of Don. He maybe a good driver but he can be too slow at times."

-Savannah-
03-22-2007, 08:20 AM
"Yeah, sure..." she murmured, a bit skeptical, chagnign the shift out of Park and into 1st gear, pulling ahead and on the main road. She drove through the busy streets, though the drive went smoothly for the roads weren't crowded yet. Within half an hour, Evelin was driving onto the Highway 95 out of town.

Evelin had stayed rather quiet on the way out of town, before she finally turned on the radio to an FM station that was playing Chris Daughtery's "It's Not Over". She absent-mindedly lip-synced the words:

"Well I'll try to do to it right this time around
It's not over,
Try to do it right this time around
It's not over
But a part of me is dead and in the ground.
This love is killin me
But your the only one
It's not over..."

Fang Wolf
03-22-2007, 12:07 PM
Madara leave Splinter alone.
" Madara have hard life, I come never understand her...." Said Splinter Near Madara leave The Room.

-Savannah-
03-22-2007, 12:26 PM
((EgyptGoddess Anubis? I'm having a haard time understanding what you're writing. Please try to improve. Thanks.))

Fang Wolf
03-22-2007, 12:30 PM
( I'm Sorry, My Eng is not good....:cry: )

-Savannah-
03-22-2007, 12:33 PM
((Don't worry to much about it. I just noted it was a bit hard to understand.:) ))

Fang Wolf
03-22-2007, 12:52 PM
(okkii....I shall try to write more clear....:))

-Savannah-
03-22-2007, 12:59 PM
((Thanks so much!! ^^))

Aelia
03-22-2007, 06:50 PM
Don was right behind Evelin, about a few feet actually. He was driving as carefully as possible, but not too slow otherwise they'd never keep up with Evelin. "You guys okay back there!" he asked the occupants of the backseats.

"Yeah, we're fine!" Kamejou replied. But she really wasn't paying much attention to the question. Kamejou was busy looking out the window, trying to see as much as she could.

cowabunga14
03-22-2007, 07:57 PM
Reivax looked around and interrupted Evelin's lip-syncing. "Excuse me, but I'd like to know where we're going and how long it'll take to get there." He figured if the trip would take a while, he would take a long nap.

-Savannah-
03-22-2007, 08:12 PM
Her mouth stopped forming to the words of the song, Evelin's gaze drifting to Reivax. "I believe our next stop is Philadelphia...we should be there in about 3-4 hours...if the traffic's not too bad, we may make it a bit earlier." she answered, turning her eye back to the road.

comet_an_me
03-23-2007, 02:44 AM
Reivax looked around and interrupted Evelin's lip-syncing. "Excuse me, but I'd like to know where we're going and how long it'll take to get there." He figured if the trip would take a while, he would take a long nap.

Raph turned round to look at Reivax. "I hope your not gona do that the whole trip." He sneered. "The reason why im hear is to get away from Mikey." Raph lied, needing a reason. "And you are acting just like him."

-Savannah-
03-23-2007, 07:24 AM
Evelin turned her head, placing her hand on his arm, trying to calm him down. "C'mon Raphael...he was just curious." she said, looking back to to the road, before turning back to him, emerald eyes looking into his brown ones.

Sonic777
03-23-2007, 02:30 PM
As Vemix and Crocous was following the others in thier Dume Buggy.They were singing "Rock the boat" while Casey was sleeping in the back of the Dume Buggy.

cowabunga14
03-23-2007, 08:06 PM
"You know what, Raph? You worry too much," he said. "I can do whatever I want and I won't let anyone ruin it for me."

-Savannah-
03-23-2007, 08:19 PM
Evelin turned away from them both, sighing in exasperation, knowing this trip was going to be a very, very long ride. Her emerald eyes focused back on the highway.

Momentarily, the sea turtle's attention was caught by the large, obsedian-hued thunderheads that were forming above, the clouds growing dark and heavy with precipitation.

They were in for one hell of a storm.

"Wonderful..." she muttered, inaudibly under her breath, her heart starting to pound with a jump of anxiety.

comet_an_me
03-24-2007, 09:35 AM
Raph also noticed the storm. He looked at Evelin in the drivers seat. "It'll be OK," He tried to reassure her. "I'd better call the others and let them know."

Raph picked up his Shell Cell and dialed Leos number.....

-Savannah-
03-24-2007, 09:43 AM
"The rain's not what worries me..." she murmured, observing the clouds with a thoughtful expression. Evelin lowered her gaze back to the road, biting down on her lip absent-mindedly.

comet_an_me
03-24-2007, 09:51 AM
....With the Cell phone still ringing, Raph looked at Evelin. "Then what is it?" He grumbled.

-Savannah-
03-24-2007, 10:08 AM
"I've been in severe storms before...and they drop not just rain, but hail and they have gale-force winds." she murmured, frowning slightly, "And this is starting to have that appearance..."

She pressed her foot on the gas, speeding up. "So we don't get caught in that hell-hole, we'd better eat up some mileage between here and Philadelphia..."

Aelia
03-24-2007, 06:33 PM
"Uhh, Don. This storm is getting worse, shouldn't we stop or something?" Kamejou asked.

"Yeah...the weather report didn't say anything about this. We'd better. And Leo, could you PLEASE answer your cell shell? " he replied.

cowabunga14
03-25-2007, 03:46 PM
"I agree with Kamejou," Mikey said. "I'm gettin' hungry anyhow. You think we could stop at the nearest resturant 'til the storm clears up?"

comet_an_me
03-26-2007, 02:06 AM
Raph finally hung up. "Leo never answers hes cell." He growled. He looked up at the storm again. "Defo gonna be a nasty storm." He changed the radio station and tried find a weather report, to how bad it was going to get. But all he could find was static. "That can't be good."

-Savannah-
03-26-2007, 04:39 AM
Evelin bit her lip, the first raindrops plunking down on her windshield, a streak of lightning flashing across the sky, followed by a loud crack of thunder.

"Sh*t." she murmured, the rain starting to fall heavier, "Call Donatello. I'm pulling over in the town." The sea turtle clicked on the windshield wipers, them clearing away the rain-spattered glass in a rythmic fashion.

She gripped the steering wheel tighter, and continued to bite down on her lip.

comet_an_me
03-26-2007, 11:55 AM
Raph instantly dialied Dons number.

"Don its Raph, the storms getting to dangerous to drive....were gona pull over some where in the town....."

-Savannah-
03-26-2007, 12:48 PM
After a few long minutes of driving through the pounding rainstorm, Evelin was able to make it into town, eventually pulling off the road and into a parking lot for 'The Lucky 7 Cafe'.

Aelia
03-26-2007, 12:51 PM
"Alright, we'll meet you there." Don replied.

"Man...it's getting pretty bad out there..." Kamejou whispered.

Toonami Tom
03-26-2007, 03:32 PM
In the parking lot, Leo said "Be careful not to be seen by anyone."

-Savannah-
03-26-2007, 04:02 PM
Evelin merely removed her hands from the wheel, after putting the car in park, placing her small hands in her lap. Her eyes stared straight ahead before her lips parted to speak.

"...You can drive now." she murmured, finally turning to him, a slight smile sat daintily upon her lips, though it was uncertain.

Sonic777
03-26-2007, 04:09 PM
Vemix stoped the dume buggy in the parking lot.Crocous got there clothes and vemix and crocous put them on while casey was sleeping."Hey guys,where are we?" said casey to the others.Vemix and crocous ignored casey's question.

comet_an_me
03-26-2007, 04:11 PM
"Ok" Raph smiled. "But lets get sumit to eat first, we can send Case in as hes human and wont stir up a comotion."

cowabunga14
03-26-2007, 06:26 PM
"Yeah, I think I'll go too," said Reivax. "Casey might need some help bringing out the food."

Sonic777
03-26-2007, 06:39 PM
Casey had heard what reivax said."Why do I haft to do all the work?" said casey getting out of the dume buggy.

cowabunga14
03-26-2007, 06:47 PM
"Well...apparently, you don't," Reivax replied. He got out of the car and walked into the resturant with Casey. "So what do you think we should get?"

Sonic777
03-26-2007, 06:55 PM
"I think I will get a steak,i'm really starveing today." said casey as he was already to eat.

-Savannah-
03-26-2007, 07:14 PM
Evelin watched wordlessly as Reivax got out of the truck, her emerald eyes following his and Casey as they strolled into the cafe. She sighed, allowing her shell to fall back against the seat.

She sat silently as she listened to the constant patter of heavy raindrops on the truck's roof. She was calmed by the lulling pattern of beats, sitting silently for a minute or so, before Evelin turned her head slowly to face Raphael.

"...Penny for your thoughts?" she asked rather shyly, looking up at him from the corner of her eye.

Sonic777
03-26-2007, 07:18 PM
Vemix then knocked on the truck Evelin was in."Let us in please,are dume buggy has no roaf." said Vemix nicely while Crocous waited and whistled a tune.

-Savannah-
03-26-2007, 07:23 PM
Her shy look disappeared, disappointedly looking away as she unlocked the truck so that Vemix and Crocous could hop into the back seat.

"Just get comfortable..." she murmured, offering a sheepish smile as then turned back around, daring to look at Raphael, but failed, and instead stared out the window, her right hand massaging her left forearm in a faint discomfort.

Her courage was there, then it disappeared in a flash. Damn.

Sonic777
03-26-2007, 07:25 PM
"Thanks!" they both said as they got in the truck."Hey Crocous,move your rump." "You calling my rump fat?" "That's not what's all fat." as then Vemix and Crocous started fighting by name calling and punching and etc.

Aelia
03-27-2007, 01:04 AM
"Er...I'm just going to find out when the weather is supposed to let up." Don said as he switched on the radio inside the car, hoping to to get a weather report.

Kamejou was out and about, taking a look at everything. "Eesh. I hope we don't get struck by lightning." she whispered to herself.

comet_an_me
03-27-2007, 03:22 AM
Raph looked into the back seat and mumbled something unheard. Damh, he thought. Looking back to the front, he nervoulsy started to fiddle with the radio again in hope of of any news about the up and coming storm....or anything that would put to end to this uncomfortable silence between him and Evelin. After no luck he started to get fustrated. "Where is that bone head? Im staving."

-Savannah-
03-27-2007, 05:08 AM
Evelin mentally sighed, her gaze looking for any humans or suspicious eyes. Evelin then opened the door, ready to jump out.

"Raphael, scooch over to the driver's. I'll get into the passengers seat." she said, her eyes toward the outside, making sure no one was looking, before jumping out into the heavy rains.

Sonic777
03-27-2007, 10:38 AM
"Oh where you going,we were having so much fun." said vemix as they both stoped."Yeah." said crocous at the last second.

Aelia
03-27-2007, 03:00 PM
Kamejou got back in the car before the rain started up. "Figures that it'd rain on my first ever road trip." she grumbled.

"It could be worse. At least we know were we are." Don tried cheering up her, but failed in doing so.

cowabunga14
03-27-2007, 06:33 PM
"Ok, that's fine, Casey," said Reivax. "I think I'll get two family packs -- one Mexican chicken and the other -- Cajun chicken. That should be enough for everyone, seeing as each pack contains eight pieces o' chicken. If you wanna pay for half, Casey, that'd be great, because I don't have enough to buy both family packs. By doing that, the cost of your steak would also be covered."

Sonic777
03-27-2007, 06:40 PM
"Uhh,I didn't bring any money.I thought some of the turtles would have any." Casey said looking worried.

cowabunga14
03-27-2007, 06:50 PM
"Hmmm...maybe you should go ask them?," Reivax questioned in a dissapointed tone.

Sonic777
03-27-2007, 06:58 PM
"Fine,fine,I will." as casey runs out and knockes on Evelin's car."You guys have any money?" said casey in the rain.

comet_an_me
03-28-2007, 04:25 AM
"Casey you bone head." Raph laughed as he climbed into the drivers seat adgusting the seat and mirrors. "What do we look like a bank. You owe me some any way." Raph pulled out his back pack from behind the passenger seat and rumaged for his money. "Here, 20 bucks and i expect some change."

-Savannah-
03-28-2007, 05:04 AM
Evelin jumped out into the rain, running around the front of the truck to the front passenger seat, closing the door behind her.

The sea turtle was already soaked, her hair dripping, raindrops rolling down her bare arms. Silently, she wrung out some of her curly, coal black hair, before flipping it back behind her shoulder.

Evelin turned her eyes to Raphael and Casey, before looking out the window as a large, brilliant flash of lightening snaked across the blackened, angry skies.

comet_an_me
03-28-2007, 09:14 AM
After giving Casey the money he whatched as Evelin ring out her hair. He signed and thought to him self This would actually be kinda romantic if it wasn't for tweedal dee and tweedal dumb.

A flash of lighten then caught his eyes. "Hope the whole journey aint gonna be like this."

Sonic777
03-28-2007, 10:39 AM
"Thanks guys." as he went back into the restraunt and found reivax."Here you go." as casey gave the money to him.

Toonami Tom
03-28-2007, 12:42 PM
Leo sat in the truck, waiting for the food to arrive. "Hopefully the rain will stop soon." It was peaceful, but Leo didn't like traveling in a storm.

-Savannah-
03-28-2007, 09:29 PM
Evelin felt Raphael's gaze on her, a soft blush crossing across her pale cheeks, her trying to hide it by staring out the window blankly.

"It shouldn't be like this the whole way," she murmured, her gaze traveling to the red-cladded turtle shyly, "Our luck can't be that bad..."

She looked back at the duo, Vemix and Crocous, a weak smile upon her lips. "...Why don't you two go check up on Leonardo and the others? They're probably bored out of their minds."

Sonic777
03-28-2007, 09:33 PM
They both sighed and obeied her."Yes Evelin." they both said as they both got out of the truck and went to check on the others.

comet_an_me
03-29-2007, 06:36 AM
A smile creeped across Raphs face as the two left the truck.

"So...Hey" He then blushed and looked at the floor. Hey?! He scoleded himself. You've been the damh truck for a few hours and the first chance you get to impress her and you say 'hey'! Way to Raph!!

-Savannah-
03-29-2007, 03:33 PM
"Hm?" she murmured, an eye ridge raising as she turned to Raphael. Evelin leaning toward him slightly, trying to persuade him to continue, spying the blush shyly on his cheeks.

"...What's wrong, Raphael? I've never seen you be so...er, soft spoken, before."

Aelia
03-29-2007, 03:38 PM
"I HOPE you're right Leo...I hate thunderstorms." Kamejou said, sounding a bit woozy as if somebody spun her around too fast in an office chair. Her expression changed, and she looked a little bit sick.

"Kamejou? Are you feeling alright?" Don asked her, sounding a little worried.

"It's nothing...I-I'm fine!" Kamejou replied nervously.

comet_an_me
03-29-2007, 05:02 PM
"...What's wrong, Raphael? I've never seen you be so...er, soft spoken, before."

"Thats because er....." He stared at her for a moment before sollowing his pride. "I...er...have feelings for you...." His whole body seemed to turn from green to pink as he blushed and looked at the stearing wheel.......

cowabunga14
03-29-2007, 06:42 PM
"All right, Casey, that'll be enough money," Reivax said happily. "The total's around 15 bucks, so looks like you'll get some change."

Reivax ordered the two family packs and Casey's steak; he sat at a nearby table so the cashier could call him over.

"Number 85?!," the woman at the register said.

"That's me!" Reivax got up to recieve the food. "Thank you!" Reivax opened the door and gave Casey a gesture symbolizing that it was time to go.

In the car, Nancy May saw that Reivax was heading out. She was happy that she would get to see him again.

Sonic777
03-29-2007, 06:46 PM
Casey came out of the resturant and knocked on evelin's truck."I have food."
"FOOD." said vemix and crocous as they took the family packs and ate them.
"CROCOUS,VEMIX!" yelled casy as he saw the two empty boxes."We were hungry." "Yeah." as the two burped.

-Savannah-
03-29-2007, 08:23 PM
Evelin let out an inaudible gasp, her cheeks blushing furiously as she wrung out her hands nervously. She tried to find something to say, and her eyes stayed focused on his rather embarrassed figure.

She bit her lip, speechless. What could she do?

After a moment of hesitation, she leaned forward, and touched his arm, feeling the thick muscle underneath. Her emerald gaze tried to find his own chocolate ones, them harboring a very soft, warm flame.

comet_an_me
03-30-2007, 04:41 AM
Raph felt the touch to his arm. He turned to see to beautiful emerald staring in to him. He lifted his hand and placed it on to her smooth cheek gently rubbing it. Finally telling her how he felt, without the use of words.

cowabunga14
03-30-2007, 07:23 PM
"Aww...now isn't that sweet?," Mikey rhetorically questioned. "I didn't think Raph was into her, but I guess you learn something new every day."

-Savannah-
03-30-2007, 08:03 PM
Her blush deepened to a soft red, Evelin eyes closed, her expression blissful though a hint of uncertainty tainted it.

She was so unsure--did she feel the same way? The sea turtle hesitantly reached up, placing her small hands on his wrist, gently pulling Raphael's hand down slightly, pulling away her head away relutantly.

Her eyes opened slowly, her eyes were saddened and uncertain as she gazed from under her lashes. She searched his eyes, looking for reassurance, before looking away slowly, lowering her hands as they still grasped his one three-fingered hand.

Sonic777
03-30-2007, 08:15 PM
Vemix and crocous was acting like idiots outside. They kept running around saying."Evelin and Raph sitting in a tree,K-I-S-S-I-N-G." they kept on saying it. Casey just ignored it.

cowabunga14
03-30-2007, 08:34 PM
"You two think that's funny, huh?," Reivax asked as he looked at Vemix and Crocous. "Well, relationships are serious things, wheter or not you two believe. Just look at me and Nancy May for example -- our relationship is something, in a way, we take seriously."

Sonic777
03-30-2007, 08:40 PM
"Reivax and Nancy May sitting in a tree,K-I-S-S-I-N-G." they both said as they kept saying it.

cowabunga14
03-30-2007, 08:42 PM
"Yeah, whatever," Reivax said. "You two're lucky I don't have my weapons with me...or you both would be dead meat." He got back in the truck because he was starting to miss his loved one.

Sonic777
03-30-2007, 08:47 PM
"Your lucky the aniray's in the trunck or I would transform you into a bunny and then fry you up." "Yum." as the two both laughed.

Aelia
03-30-2007, 09:04 PM
"It was pretty obvious from the start Mikey. You just weren't paying attention." Don said to Mikey.

"Well, I'm happy for them." Kamejou said. Afterwards she let out a pained groan, and her eyes started to burn slightly. 'Oh no...I can't have a fever NOW. I've never been sick in my life...I...I better not tell them. she thought to herself.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Don asked again.

-Savannah-
03-30-2007, 09:05 PM
((Darkness777? Could you possibly wait for the reat of us to post? And not to be mean, but your roleplaying is kind of distracting since Vemix and Crocous...are continuously mocking the other characters.))

Sonic777
03-30-2007, 09:06 PM
((Why is it my fault everytime. Gosh. These messages are what is makeing leave this place and stop RPG ing.))

-Savannah-
03-30-2007, 09:08 PM
((Now don't get fired up. I'm just requesting that you wait up and trying to have your characters do soemthing productive, if possible. I'm not trying to be rude or mean.))

Sonic777
03-30-2007, 09:09 PM
(( All I want is to have fun in RPG's and I always feel like I get in troble all the time. But I guess I'll wait then.))

-Savannah-
03-30-2007, 09:11 PM
((Seriously, please don't play the "pity me" game, considering how I only requested somehting so painlessly done...))

Sonic777
03-30-2007, 09:13 PM
((I'm sorry I acted this way to you. But i'm still feeling down since someone was being a jerk to me.))

Aelia
03-30-2007, 09:13 PM
(Please understand darkness, she is not trying to be mean. Take this as a way to improve your RP skills. They're not being nearly as harsh as something RPG forums. Try posting on an Avatar RP, the requirements are the epitome of ridiculousity.)

Sonic777
03-30-2007, 09:18 PM
((Thanks and I'm sorry for acting like this. I would like to stop this fighting and wait as well.))

-Savannah-
03-30-2007, 09:27 PM
((Thank you! ^^))

Sonic777
03-30-2007, 09:33 PM
((No problem^-^))

comet_an_me
03-31-2007, 03:23 AM
(.....And now we return to the RP....hehehe)

Her blush deepened to a soft red, Evelin eyes closed, her expression blissful though a hint of uncertainty tainted it.

She was so unsure--did she feel the same way? The sea turtle hesitantly reached up, placing her small hands on his wrist, gently pulling Raphael's hand down slightly, pulling away her head away relutantly.

Her eyes opened slowly, her eyes were saddened and uncertain as she gazed from under her lashes. She searched his eyes, looking for reassurance, before looking away slowly, lowering her hands as they still grasped his one three-fingered hand.

Ignoring what was going on out side, Raph snatched his hand away from Evelin. Now feeling stupider then he already was. He felt embrassed that not only had she turned him down but in front of everyone. He could feel the anger building up inside of him. But he wasn't sure of who he was angry with....

Himself - for been a fool.

Evelin - because he liked her.

Crocus and Vervix - for being themselves

Reivax - for sticking up for him.

He started to tremble slightly in his shoulders, and continusly clenched and unclenched his fists.

Finally he made a discision. "Im going out for a bit.." He grumbled as he opened the trucks door. "Let me know when your about to leave." He said before he slammed the door behind him. Quickly looking around him he headed towards the shadows.

Aelia
03-31-2007, 03:49 PM
"I...I have to get some fresh air." Kamejou said as she bolted out of the car.

"Wait!? It's pouring out there!" Don said in an attempt to stop her, but gave up. He just guessed she needed some time to herself.

It wasn't as much of a 'run' as 'hobbling, very fast.' Kamejou headed towards a dark secluded place where she finally fell to her knees and threw up. She hadn't noticed that Raphael was a few feet away.

(And THAT ladies and gentleman, is 'Car Sickness')

-Savannah-
03-31-2007, 07:41 PM
((Oooo, boy... This trips wonderful so far, ain't it?))

Evelin, gasped as she suddenly found that she had lost his hand, her eyes widening.

She suddenly wanted to scream for her forgiveness, to let hot tears of regret fill her eyes, though she stayed silent and didn't want to face the burden of heis emotional anger, fearing its intensity. She flinched as her slammed the door, cringing slightly, before Evelin bowed her head mournfully, eyes closed tightly. Her hands curled into tight fists, her knuckles turning an unnatural white.

After several moments, her head rolled to the right, her eyes distant and expression blank as she stared out at the rain. The flashes of brilliant lightning relfecting off her quivering eyes, as a lone tear rolled down her cheek.

Aelia
04-01-2007, 02:06 AM
(OOC: Yup. Raph and Evelin romance *sorta* and Kamejou puking her brains out. Just like MY family roadtrips, only much angstier *is that a word?* and with more reptiles.)

Kamejou wiped her face. Her bloodshot eyes started to wander aimlessly. 'So this is what being sick is like...god this sucks.' she thought, as she suddenly grasped her head. 'Great, now a raging headache. What''d I do to deserve this?

Meanwhile

After a while Don got fed up with waiting and went to find Kamejou. He had noticed what had happened between Raph and Evelin earlier, but decided not to get involved for fear of Raph punching his lights out.

comet_an_me
04-01-2007, 02:10 AM
It wasn't as much of a 'run' as 'hobbling, very fast.' Kamejou headed towards a dark secluded place where she finally fell to her knees and threw up. She hadn't noticed that Raphael was a few feet away.

Hearing the gagging noise behind him, Raph turned around to see Kamejou spilling her guts. With the last conversation he had with Evelin on his mind he sighed and walked back over to Kamejou. He stood with his hands on his sides looking down at the turtle.

"Jeeze girl," he said. "What have you been eating?"

cowabunga14
04-01-2007, 04:13 PM
Mikey decided to go outside out of boredom and also heard Kamejou gagging. "Is he she gonna be all right?," he asked.

Reivax looked outside and thought: I'm glad she didn't eat any of that chicken I bought. That probably would've made things worse.

-Savannah-
04-01-2007, 05:15 PM
Evelin heard the sound of worried voices outside, though the rain muffled what they were saying exactly.

She gazed into the darkness, and knowing Raphael was there, she suddenly returned her gaze to rain outside the passenger side of the truck. Letting her head fall, the right side of her forehead hit the window, feeling the damp, cold of the window pane.

She closed her eyes, letting the rain lull her to sleep.

comet_an_me
04-02-2007, 04:56 AM
Mikey decided to go outside out of boredom and also heard Kamejou gagging. "Is he she gonna be all right?," he asked.

"She just needs to sleep it off," Said Raph. "It'll make feel better. Has anyone got anything she can take so she'll sleep."

(Ugh....i get car sick aaaallllllll the time :dead: .....and sleeping does make it go away :D. Im so boring on roadtrips :P )

cowabunga14
04-02-2007, 08:31 PM
"There might be some sleep pills in one of my bags, Raph," Mikey replied. "I usually take 'em on long trips like this in case of emergency."

-Savannah-
04-02-2007, 08:53 PM
Evelin sighed after a minute of silence, lifted her head, looking out the opposite window, seeing dark figure talking amongst one another. He eyes wavered as she realized Raphael was one fot he figures.

'I'm so stupid!' she thought angrily, kicking the door open, stepping out into the heavy rains. She paused, letting the rain run down her bare arms, taking the edge off of her anger as she cleared her mind.

Evelin slowly walked towards the group, eyes blank, expression neutral. A flush of worry washed over her face as she realized Kamejou looking pained, and the smell of putrid contents wavered damply. She still had gone unnoticed by the group, turning her gaze away from the red-cladded turtle, before she heard Michaelangelo speak.

"There might be some sleep pills in one of my bags, Raph," Mikey replied. "I usually take 'em on long trips like this in case of emergency."

"...I'll get them." she murmured quickly, turning on her heel quicker than she anticipated, stumbling slightly as she headed for the Battle Shell.

comet_an_me
04-03-2007, 02:11 AM
Raph looked upon hearing Evelins voice, hes face soften slightly but then she had turned around to fetch the pills. He snorted slightly to him self.

Aelia
04-04-2007, 10:24 PM
"I think it's settling a bit...those pills would be nice though." Kamejou said, still sounding very sickly. Even though her head was spinning she could still focus. She had seen the way Evelin and Raph had looked at eachother through corner of her eye while she was puking her guts out.

"It may be none of my business, Raph, but I think you and Evelin should go on a date." Kamejou said to him, laughing a little bit on the inside because of the current situation. It was so typical that Evelin would get romance and she would get sick.

"You're in no shape to give people...er...dating advice. C'mon let's get you back to the car." Donatello said to her. When he made sure the puking had stopped, he carried her back to the car so he could meet Evelin half-way there to give Kamejou the pills.

comet_an_me
04-05-2007, 01:54 AM
"You're in no shape to give people...er...dating advice. C'mon let's get you back to the car." Donatello said to her.

"Yeah and you should mind your own.....you have no idea what is going on." Raph spat. "So keep this..." Raph pointed to where hes nose was "....out of other peoples buisness."

Raph then stormed off back to the truck.

-Savannah-
04-05-2007, 07:21 AM
Evelin was walking from around the car, a bottle of sleeping pills in hand with a bottle of water in the other.

"Yeah and you should mind your own.....you have no idea what is going on." Raph spat. "So keep this..." Raph pointed to where hes nose was "....out of other peoples buisness."

She looked up, startled by his crude remark. Her eyes washed over with a sudden wave of regret and pain. Realizing her reaction, she bowed her head, Evelin's thick black hair providing a curtain to sheild her eyes. Continuing, she met up with Donatello and Kamejou, Evelin raising the pills and water for her to take, her straying from eye contact as her emerald eyes wandered.

cowabunga14
04-05-2007, 07:40 PM
Reivax was slighty stratled when Evelin came to take the pills from the truck. She probably didn't mean it, he thought. I'm better off leaving her alone than making a big deal out of her alarming me.

Nancy May, usually shy and outspoken, decided to go outside and see what all the brouhaha was about.

"Rei, stay here please. I would like to go out there on my own."

"All right, babe," he said. "I don't mind."

Reivax's loved one came out of the truck and caught up with Evelin.

-Savannah-
04-05-2007, 09:02 PM
Evelin heard Nancy May run up behind her, though she did not respond, the thought of talking about her and Raphael making her emotional. She didn't need lecturing.

Aelia
04-06-2007, 01:54 AM
Kamejou, almost subconciously took the pills from Evelin and ate them. She wasn't too worried about what Raph had said, she expected him to answer like that anyway. Her her hazel green eyes became slightly bleary looking with the effect of the sleeping pills. She had fallen asleep rather quickly.

Donatello carried Kamejou to the car and laid her down on the back seat.

comet_an_me
04-06-2007, 02:37 AM
Sitting back in the drivers seat, Raphael noticed that finally the weather was clearing up and the sun was coming out. He opened the window and called to the rest of the gang.

"Hey guys the weathers clearing up...Lets get this show on the road." He turned on the trucks ignition and went to sift into gear when he relised that Evelin wasn't in the passenger seat.

He stuck his head out of the window again. "Hey guys anyone seen Evelin? If they have, can someone tell her to get her shell over here...."

-Savannah-
04-06-2007, 08:33 AM
Evelin dared to glance up at Nancy May wearily, before turning her back, walking the other way. Opening the door on the passenger side, Evelin got into the truck, slamming the door behind her. Without glancing at Raphael, she put on her seatbelt, fumbling with it a bit before it clicked into place.

The sea turtle's mind was blank, as well as her expression as she turned her head to window, distantly staring at the sun peeking out behind the clouds.

cowabunga14
04-06-2007, 06:50 PM
Mikey got in the truck with Nancy May following.

"Ok, I'm glad everything cleared up," said Mikey. "So where are we going now?"

comet_an_me
04-07-2007, 04:15 AM
Raph slighly winched as the passenger door was slammed shut. He now saw that Evelins head was up against the window. He felt liked kicking himslef in theh shell.

"Whats your problem?" Oh shell i didn't wanna say that. If had a dollar for everytime he said something that he would regret, he'd be a very rich turtle.

-Savannah-
04-07-2007, 06:23 AM
Evelin didn't turn to look at him, and she didn't raise her voice.

"...Why did you react like that?" she asked, refering to when she hesitated when this whole quarrel started.

Aelia
04-09-2007, 10:44 AM
"Uh, let's get the car started..." Donatello said uncomfortably as he turned the key, the rumbling sound of the engine drowning Raph and Evelin's voices out, to where at least he wouldn't hear. It was none of his business and he would prefer to not know.

Kamejou turned over in her sleep, mumbling nonsense words, oblivious to the world now.

-Savannah-
04-12-2007, 03:16 PM
((Um...bump...?))

Aelia
04-13-2007, 07:44 PM
((OOC: Hey, I'm drowning you out with car noises! Get somebody else to post something story moving!))

-Savannah-
04-13-2007, 07:52 PM
((...COMET_AN_ME!!!!!!!!!!!! *screams**thunder cracks in background* ...I'll get 'er.)))

comet_an_me
04-14-2007, 09:31 AM
(Ooooppppsie....hehehehe)

"...Why did you react like that?" she asked, refering to when she hesitated when this whole quarrel started.

"Like what?" Raph looked forward not wanting to see her face if she looked forward.

-Savannah-
04-14-2007, 11:23 AM
"You know 'what', Raphael..." she murmured, her voice harboring a tinge of darkness. She bowed her head slightly, her hair creating a curtain to hide her face.

"I didn't push you away. I'm just...not ready. I mean...well, I, er...like you...a lot, but..." Her soft-spoken words ended there, her shifting uncomfortably in her seat.

"...Nevermind. You wouldn't understand..."

comet_an_me
04-15-2007, 03:33 AM
Raph made a growling noise in his throat. What could he say to that. He was lost for words. So she did like him....but what ever she wasn't ready.

The situation made Raph feel uncomfortable, and when he felt uncomfortable then he would storm out but this time there was no where that he could run off. So instead he just shrugged his shoulders. Not exactly answering what evelin had told her but at least it showed that she wasn't been ignored.

-Savannah-
04-15-2007, 06:51 AM
Evelin turned away, feeling ashamed for even saying anything. She even started to doubt her original crush on the red-cladded turtle.

'He so self-centered and crude...why did I ever fall for him?'

Thoughts like that ran through her mind, Evelin losing herself in them, her growing distance from reality ever more present as she stared out her window.