PDA

View Full Version : Common Enemy

Toonami Tom
03-18-2007, 12:36 AM
After Agent Bishop steals technology from the Foot HQ, Shredder seeks help from the turtles. There are many questions: What is this technology that Bishop has stolen? What is Bishop planning? Can a temporary alliance between the turtles and Shredder even work?

I will be playing as Leonardo, Aiko, April, Shredder, Haru, Yasuo, Agent Bishop, and Baxter Stockman.

Fan characters are welcome.

Leo- Master Chief
Don- comet_an_me
Mikey- comet_an_me
Raph- Aelia
Aiko- Master Chief
April O'neil- Master Chief
Splinter- ~†~EgyptGoddess Anubis~†~
Evelin- -Savannah-
Susie- Aelia
Edward Olson- Aelia
Stephen Olson- Aelia
Nicholas Olson- Aelia
Shredder(killed)- Master Chief
Haru- Master Chief
Yasuo- Master Chief
Agent Bishop- Master Chief
Baxter Stockman- Master Chief
Amelia- ~†~EgyptGoddess Anubis~†~
Maccus- ~†~EgyptGoddess Anubis~†~
Madara- ~†~EgyptGoddess Anubis~†~
Vemix- darkness777
Crocous- darkness777
Mint- Mikeranjero-Michaelangelo
Maya- Mikeranjero-Michaelangelo
Rue- Mikeranjero-Michaelangelo

This RPG is rated PG-13 for violence, language, and 'alien' blood.
http://www.filmratings.com/images/PG-13(small)-01.gif

comet_an_me
03-18-2007, 02:49 AM
Ill, sign up!!! Donatello please.

And if nobody wants Mikey ill have him too.

Fang Wolf
03-18-2007, 07:40 AM
I Want Join..
I Be:
Splinter - if he in this PRG
Amelia - Mutant Cat - Elite Ninja - Work for Shredder
Maccus - Muntat Cat - Son to Amelia - Elite Ninja - Work for Shredder

I hope that okay, MC ^^

-Savannah-
03-18-2007, 08:38 AM
May I play as my fan character Evelin?

Sonic777
03-18-2007, 09:34 AM
Dang,I'm suppose to be the first one's to join MC RPG's.LOL.
the dou themself,vemix and crocous.

Toonami Tom
03-18-2007, 11:05 AM
Sure, you may all join.

Sonic777
03-18-2007, 11:25 AM
(MC wanted me to start.)
vemix and crocous was waiting for shredder to talk to them."When's shredder geting here?" "Don't know vemix." they said waiting for shredder.

Toonami Tom
03-18-2007, 12:30 PM
A Foot elite in the throne room said to Vemix and Crocous "The master should be here shortly."

In the Foot lab, a man that looked like Oroku Saki was in a chamber of liquid. On the side of the chamber were his vital signs. This human was to be the new Shredder. Before Karai resigned as leader of the Foot Clan, she put into motion the new Shredder clone project. The title was misleading, this new Shredder was not a clone at all. All this human would have from the utrom Shredder are his memories. A piece of DNA from utrom Shredder was used to somehow download memories into this human's brain.

This man would also have all of the previous Shredder's fighting skills. He was created from selective DNA of humans to be the best of the best. Not only that, but he was altered so that he would not age. He would forever appear to be 28 years old.

Sonic777
03-18-2007, 12:37 PM
"Yeah yeah,we just want to smash some turtles." "Yeah."

Toonami Tom
03-18-2007, 12:52 PM
The new Shredder's eyes opened. The chamber's liquid was drained and the tube opened. The man that is now known as Oroku Saki, AKA the Shredder was seeing the world for the first time. He pulled the breathing mask from his face and stepped out of the tube.

A scientist approached him and said "Ah, Master Shredder, it is good to see that you are ready." Oroku Saki replied "Thank you, my loyal scientist." Saki then walked to a case that contianed his armor. This armor was different from the previous Shredder. (Instead of describing the armor, I will post a link to a picture. It is the old toon Shredder. http://www.maj.com/gallery/AgeTec/TMNT/shredder.jpg)

Shredder put on his armor and left the Foot lab. He walked to his throne room and entered. The Foot elite in the room took a bow to him. Shredder said "I am the leader of the Foot Clan." He looked to Vemix and Crocous "I do not have any information about you two. State your names."

Sonic777
03-18-2007, 12:54 PM
"I am vemix,Creator of the aniray and this here is my buddy crocous.His strength is unbeliveable and we are here to destroy these turtles and make sure all shall bow down before the great and powerful shredder." vemix said as they were bowing to him.

Fang Wolf
03-18-2007, 12:57 PM
On The Foot HQ Roof.
Amelia sit down and think. " I Wonder what Bishop Steal from us? "
Maccus sit beside her. " ..... "

Toonami Tom
03-18-2007, 01:01 PM
Shredder replied "Excellent. Show me this aniray." Then an alarm was sounded in the Foot HQ and a voice said "Security breach. Intruders have invaded the Foot HQ."

Shredder narrowed his eyebrows. "We will kill these inturders. They will sufer my wrath. For I am the Shredder. Come with me." He left his throne room, expecting Vemix and Crocous to follow.

In the hall way, Bishop's soldiers fired machine guns at Foot ninjas.

Fang Wolf
03-18-2007, 01:04 PM
Amelia hear alarm. " Problems! "
She run down from Roof.
Maccus follow her.

Sonic777
03-18-2007, 01:09 PM
Vemix and crocous had followed shredder and vemix had brought his aniray to show shredder.

Toonami Tom
03-18-2007, 01:13 PM
Shredder ran towards soldiers and started slashing them with his claws. "Destroy them all! Do not hesitate, show no mercy. I want Bishop and his forces crushed. Whatever the aniray does, use it." Foot ninjas and elites battled the soldiers.

Sonic777
03-18-2007, 01:17 PM
Vemix fired like crazy and turned some of the foot and some of the soilders into animals.

Fang Wolf
03-18-2007, 01:18 PM
Amelia come to Shredder's Side. " Master, I here now..."
Maccus take up his Sword and attack Bishop's forces.

Aelia
03-18-2007, 01:37 PM
(Raphael, Susie, and all three Olson brothers. (Edward, Stephen, and Nicholas.) )

Toonami Tom
03-18-2007, 08:11 PM
(I will add your characters Aelia.:) )

Shredder continued attacking soldiers. "Amazing weapon. Just watch your aim Vemix." He then said to Amelia and Maccus "Good. We must find Bishop."

Sonic777
03-18-2007, 08:14 PM
"Sorry sir,i'll try to aim better." said vemix trying to shoot the soldires.While crocous was bashing the soldires that was attacking him and was protecting shredder as well."Got your back boss." said crocous to shredder.

-Savannah-
03-18-2007, 08:16 PM
((Where should Evelin start out?))

Sonic777
03-18-2007, 08:18 PM
(Great that your playing -Savannah)

-Savannah-
03-18-2007, 08:19 PM
((Thanks. ^^ You too.))

Toonami Tom
03-18-2007, 08:22 PM
(It's up to you. The turtles lair?)

Shredder continued fighting soldiers. "Bishop must be found." Then Bishop walked out into the hall way from the Foot lab. He held a small metal crate. He smiked and said "Thanks for the gift Shredder. I will be sure to put it to good use."

Shredder glared and said "Today you will die Bishop!" He ran towards Bishop, when suddenly there was an explosion. Shredder was thrown backwards to the floor. "What the heck was that?!"

Bishop replied "Proximity mines. They are planted all over your base. Good luck. I will be going now."

Sonic777
03-18-2007, 08:24 PM
Crocous had grabed shredder."We haft to go NOW sir." he said as the two was running out of the base.

Toonami Tom
03-18-2007, 08:28 PM
Shredder said "To the docks. We will use my Foot ship as our HQ. Be careful of the mines." Explosions could be heard in the building. Foot ninjas were being blown up.

Sonic777
03-18-2007, 08:31 PM
Vemix got a hold a crocous and crocous was still running while avoiding mines."Almost there sir." said crocous to vemix and shredder.

Fang Wolf
03-19-2007, 04:19 AM
Amelia and Maccus jump out from The Foot HQ and up in tree.
Them Run After Shredder, Vemix and Crocous to Dock.

Aelia
03-19-2007, 01:59 PM
Raphael was in the lair, sitting on the couch watching TV. He was using one of his sais as a toothpick since he had just finished eating.

Meanwhile

Edward and his brothers were busy at a business dinner party, still waiting outside of the restaurant to get their table reservations.

"I hate dinner parties" Edward grumbled, moving his wheelchair slightly as the line slowly moved slowly forward.

"Hey, it's not ALL bad. In fact, it's quite funny, just look at Nicky over there." Stephen said to his younger brother, a gleaming grin on his face. And he was right, nothing was more hilarious than Nicholas wearing a suit and tie for once in his life.

Nicholas shot an angry deathglare at Stephen and stormed off. He hated dinner parties, but not for the same reasons as Edward.

comet_an_me
03-19-2007, 02:07 PM
Raphael was in the lair, sitting on the couch watching TV. He was using one of his sais as a toothpick since he had just finished eating.

Don was reading the paper. He causally looked up at Raph who was picking his teeth.

"Raph that's discusting." He said. "Think of what's on that Sai. Blood, dust, grim. And your sticking it in your teeth. Besides if Leo chatches you, he'll give you another lecture about taking care of your weapons properly."

Mikey was in the kitchen washing up from their meal.

-Savannah-
03-19-2007, 02:17 PM
Evelin had just arrived from the beach by Coney Island, where she had gotten exercise doing laps under a large dock nearby.

After dropping her pickup off at April's, she walked into the alleyway next door, lifting the manhole cover, and dropping down into the hole. Evelin climbed the rest of the way down and followed the corridor. Ringing out her hair, she took the towel that was resting around her neck, using it to put her hair up in a turban.

When she arrived at the Lair door a short time later, she walked in, first noticing Raphael picking his teeth with his twin sais.

'No wonder they never visit a dentist...' she thought, smirking at the thought, closing the door behind her.

"...Hola," she murmured, walking across the room to scoop up her CD player, placing the earphones over her "ears", listening to the Spanish version of "Hero" by Enrique Ingalas, and nodding to Mikey as she sat down in a kitchen chair.

Aelia
03-19-2007, 02:33 PM
"Yeah, yeah. Whateva." Raphael replied, putting his sais away. Don was right, if Leo did catch him, he'd never hear the end of it.

Meanwhile

Nicholas stopped when he was sure he was far away enough from his brothers. It wasn't his choice to wear this damned suit, and furthermore he didn't even want to go to the dinner party in the first place. He suddenly heard several explosions coming from a nearby building. "Heh. That's strange. Oh well, not MY problem." he said maliciously before walking further.

Fang Wolf
03-20-2007, 05:36 AM
In Lair.
Splinter lies and Sleep. " ZzZzZzZ...."

comet_an_me
03-20-2007, 08:27 AM
Don gave a satisfactory sigh as Raph put his sigh away. Now bored of his paper he decided to create a conversation with older brother.

"So you tuned the shell cycle recently?"

Mikey now finished the washing up made his way to the TV area and jumped over the couch and landed nearly on top of Raph.

"My turn" He grabbed the remote and changed to the channel to the monster marathon that he'd been planning to whatch all week.

-Savannah-
03-20-2007, 09:48 AM
Evelin smirked and shook her head at Mikey's spectacle, while ditching the kitchen chair for the couch, seating herself on the arm of it, on Mikey's side.

The sea turtle gazed at the television screen curiously, before the words "The Mega Monster Marathon" floated across the screen. She sighed inaudibly, unsurprised.

"I'm surprised that I could not see this coming..." she murmured, pursing her lips for a second in slight exasperation.

comet_an_me
03-20-2007, 10:15 AM
"...considering hes been on about it for the last 4 days? So am i." Don laughed to himself.

"Shhhhh! Guys its starting." Mikey glared at the pair talking before quickly lookinf back at the tv screen.

-Savannah-
03-20-2007, 10:32 AM
"Oh boy...I guess we won't be hearing a peep from him for atleast a few hours..." Evenlin commented, smirking as she slid onto the couch cushion next to Mikey. Leanign forward she grasped her infamous CD player and put the earphones over her "ears". Crossing her legs, she switched it on, and began listening to 'Daughtery', a former American Idol finalist that was currently making it big in the Rock'n'Roll industry.

Toonami Tom
03-20-2007, 12:20 PM
Leo entered the lair. "I'm back and I brought pizza." The blue masked turtle put the pizza box on the table. "Just be careful not to drop any of it on the couch. Splinter would be very upset."

Shredder and his followers arrived at the docks. The man in the samurai helmet boarded the Foot ship. Once everyone was inside he said "I will not tolerate Bishop any longer. We are going to destroy him and take back the item he stole from me." Then Shredder realized that he didn't even know what was in the metal crate Bishop had stollen. He looked to a scientist and said "Just what was it that he took?"

The scientist nervously replied "The.... DNA eraser...."

Shredder only said "What?!"

Fang Wolf
03-20-2007, 01:30 PM
Amelia stand beside Shredder. " DNA eraser? "
She look to her Master.

Toonami Tom
03-20-2007, 01:46 PM
The scientist said "We should get the DNA eraser back as soon as possible. If Bishop is able to use the device, we could all die at any moment."

Shredder said "We will have a greater chance at victory with more allies. My memories tell me that there is a group of turtles that are also enemies with Agent Bishop. Even though they are also enemies of the Foot Clan, they will probably work with me to stop Bishop. Now, how will I contact them if I do not know where their lair is located?"

The scientist replied "You could take over the air waves."

Shredder said "No, if I broadcast to the turtles in the air waves, Bishop will know I am planning something. There must be another way." He was silent for a moment and then said "Ah yes, I know what to do. I will capture one of their friends, April O'neil." He said "Vemix, Crocous, find Miss O'neil and bring her to me. Do not harm her."

(I will play April O'neil.)

Fang Wolf
03-20-2007, 02:01 PM
(Can I take in Madara here? - Work for Bishop...)

Amelia look to her Master.
" ...... "

Aelia
03-20-2007, 02:19 PM
"Nah, I might as well though." Raph replied to Don.

Meanwhile

'Blah blah blah, blee blee blee, these people just LOOOVE talking about unimportant things.' Edward thought to himself. He placed his hand under his chin to keep himself from falling asleep.

Stephen, being the 'social' one, was talking away with an attractive woman.

Meanwhile

Nicholas was still wandering the streets, his long brown hair made it difficult to see. 'Y'know...your hair kinda makes you look like a woman. Maybe you should cut it?' Nicholas remember's hearing Stephen say.

Sonic777
03-20-2007, 02:22 PM
"Yes sir." said vemix and crocous as they went to search for april O neil.

Toonami Tom
03-20-2007, 02:57 PM
The attractive woman Stephen was talking to was April O'neil. This event was to be her first news story to report on. She was glad she now had a job as a reporter. She decided to move her antique store business online, ebay. (:D hehe.) April said to Stephen "It sounds like you are a very good doctor."

(I think the classic toon elements in the 2k3 story are cool. Shredder having his classic costume and April being a reporter. However, April doesn't have the yellow jumpsuit in this RPG. It's not that I dislike it though.:D )

Sonic777
03-20-2007, 04:00 PM
"Now where is this april O neil?" "I think she's a reporter." "Come on and find her." as crocous and vemix was causeing chaos looking for aprill in the city.

Fang Wolf
03-20-2007, 04:01 PM
(It's that okay I take in Madara in this PRG, MC?)

Sonic777
03-20-2007, 06:03 PM
vemix and crocous was mad and then stoped and found aprill O neil."Should we use the aniray on her?" "Nahh.Just grab her." as crocous then grabed april and then the two was heading back to the foot base."Don't worry miss O neil,master shredder want's to see you."

Toonami Tom
03-20-2007, 06:39 PM
April screamed. "Let me go!"

Then she was taken aboard the Foot ship. Shredder apprached and said "Good work Vemix and Crocous." He then said to April "Ah, Miss O'neil. I have captured you so that you can contact the turtles. I want to talk to them."

April said "I guess I shouldn't be suprised to see that you're back again. I refuse to contact my friends."

Shredder said "Then I will." He took her purse and searched it, finding the shell cell. He pushed a speed dial button, which would contact Raph.

Leo ate a slice of pizza. Then he heard Raph's shell cell ringing.

Sonic777
03-20-2007, 06:51 PM
"Master shredder,can we play with Miss O neil now?" "Yeah,can we." as vemix got his aniray out.

Toonami Tom
03-20-2007, 07:05 PM
Shredder said "Eh, let me think about it for awhile."

Sonic777
03-20-2007, 07:11 PM
"Oh come on master." "Please." they said with a grin on thier face.

Toonami Tom
03-20-2007, 07:14 PM
Shredder replied "Fine...."

Sonic777
03-20-2007, 07:22 PM
"Sweet,thanks master." as vemix was blasting aprill with the aniray hopeing it would hit her."Crocous,hold her." as crocous then grabed aprill.Then vemix fired the aniray and blasted april.

Aelia
03-20-2007, 09:39 PM
Raph answered his shell cell "Hello?" he said into the phone-like device.

Toonami Tom
03-20-2007, 10:23 PM
April grabbed a small mirror that had fallen out of her purse. She deflected the aniray blast and it hit a scientist. The scientist was now a donkey.

Shredder said into the phone "This is the Shredder. I have captured your friend, April O'neil. You and your brothers are to meet me at the docks as soon as possible. Then I will tell you what I want in exchange for April's freedom."

-Savannah-
03-20-2007, 11:16 PM
"What's going on?" Evelin asked, anxiously, overhearing the deep, throaty voice fo the Shredder from Raphael's ear piece.

Aelia
03-21-2007, 11:35 AM
"Damn that Shredder. He's captured April, and he wants to meet us at the docks as soon as possible." Raphael said angrily.

Meanwhile

Edward, Stephen and their guess were busy describing the criminals who kidnapped April O' neil just hours earlier.

"I think one of them was a...well, he was a crocodile!" Stephen said to one of the officers hysterically.

"Sir. We need a serious answer from you. Please tell us who the criminals were." the policeman replied.

Edward smacked his own face in frustration.

Meanwhile

Nicholas was now hanging around near the docks, one of his favorite places to go to be alone. Mostly because it's dark look fit his dark personality, and it was almost always deserted at night.

Sonic777
03-21-2007, 02:20 PM
"Master,can I play with the convicts and make them into mutants for you master?" vemix said with a smile while crocous was nodding his head.

Fang Wolf
03-21-2007, 03:00 PM
Amelia Smile near scientist become an donkey.
Maccus look to her Mother.

Bishop base.
Madara lies and rest beside Bishop's Lab...

Toonami Tom
03-21-2007, 04:06 PM
Leonardo gritted his teeth. "Shredder's back?! Let's go save April and defeat shred head again." The blue masked turtle didn't think that Shredder had something to talk to them about. Leo simply thought this was to be a showdown at the docks. He left the lair and headed for the surface.

Shredder raised an eyebrow. "Convicts? Well, whatever it is that you want to do, if I will have a mutant army then do it."

comet_an_me
03-21-2007, 04:21 PM
Mike and Don followed Leo to the surface.

"Which way bro?" Asked Mikey

-Savannah-
03-21-2007, 04:29 PM
((Ack. Sorry guys. I'm going to have to duck out of this RPG, because, well, I have some many others to keep up with...))

Aelia
03-21-2007, 04:30 PM
Raph followed soon afterward, the expression on his face being that of pure rage.

Sonic777
03-21-2007, 06:11 PM
"Well we have a girl that we captured before.Can we experiment on her sir and we will make that mutant army sir." said vemix as crocous nodded again.

Toonami Tom
03-21-2007, 07:00 PM
Leo was now leaping from roof top to roof top. "This way guys."

Shredder looked out a window. He noticed the turtles approaching the dock. "I will need to take her with me." Shredder grabbed April by one of her arms and left the ship with her.

Leo saw Shredder approach with 8 Foot ninjas, 1 elite, and April. The blue masked turtle unseathed his katanas and said "Let her go Shredder!"

Shredder said "I was planning on it. I only needed her to bring all of you here." He then let go of April's arm. She ran to stand next to the turtles.

Leo said "What is this about?"

Shredder replied "Agent Bishop has stollen a very powerful and dangerous technological item from me. I would like your assistance to get it back."

Leo was suprised to hear this. "What kind of technology is it? Why should we help you?"

Shredder replied "It is a DNA eraser. You should help me because your lives are also in danger due to this. As you know, Bishop wants to destroy all of us."

Leo said "I don't trust you."

Shredder replied "Well, maybe it's time you start."

Sonic777
03-21-2007, 07:04 PM
"Master,what are you doing? Fine,i'll get him then." said vemix as he started blasting leonardo while crocous was throwing stuff at leonardo as well.

Toonami Tom
03-21-2007, 07:08 PM
Leo dodged the ray blasts. "Is this your idea for an alliance Shredder?" He threw a handful of shuriken at Shredder.

Shredder dodged most of the Shuriken, but one sturck him in the right shoulder and worst of all, his right eye. Shredder screamed "Son of a ****! You threw a shuriken in my son of a ****in' eye! Ahhh gah! Kill them all!"

Foot ninjas and the elite attacked the turtles.

Sonic777
03-21-2007, 07:11 PM
"Told you shredder." as then they continue what they were doing to leonardo."Take this you freak." said vemix as he was throwing fireballs at leonardo while crocous was blasting leonardo with the aniray.

Toonami Tom
03-21-2007, 07:13 PM
Leo dodged the ray blasts and fireballs. He then ran towards Vemix, leaped behind him, and cut off part of his tail.

Shredder took the shuriken out of his shoulder and eye. He then ran towards Leo.

Sonic777
03-21-2007, 07:16 PM
"Dang it!" yelled vemix."I'm done sir,i'm going to experiment on the child now.Please." said vemix as he started running to shredder.

Aelia
03-21-2007, 07:17 PM
Raph charged at Vemix, knocking the ray out of his hands. He was more interested in brawling than in making negotiations, plus he didn't trust Shredder either. This was a pretty good reason not to.

Nicholas was minding his own business until suddenly a beam of light just narrowly missed his head. He turned around and saw the conflict on the dock. "What the...no, I better get out of here." he said quietly.

Sonic777
03-21-2007, 07:21 PM
Vemix then got stemed."TURTLES!!!!!!" yelled vemix."CROCOUS,GET THEM!!!!" yelled vemix as crocous was chargeing at raph and used his tail to slam raph at the wall and then took the aniray back.

Toonami Tom
03-21-2007, 07:22 PM
Shredder said to Vemix "What child are you talking about?" By now Shredder was right next to Leo and made a slash for him.

Leo blocked the claw with his katana and tried to kick Shredder. The armored villian dodged the kick and tried to punch Leo. The blue masked turtle dodged the punch, only to be struck by Shredder's other fist in the face. Shredder tried to stab Leo with one of his claws, but the turtle moved out of the way. He kicked Shredder in the face, causing his helmet to fly off and into the water nearby.

Sonic777
03-21-2007, 07:33 PM
"Master,The child we caught a few days ago.I didn't see her but she is a girl.Please master?" he said ready to leave while watching crocous.

Toonami Tom
03-21-2007, 07:36 PM
Shredder said to Vemix "Yeah do whatever you want. That's fine." He then kicked Leo, sending the turtle flying backwards. The villian ran towards Leo.

Sonic777
03-21-2007, 07:38 PM
As vemix then lefted to the foot cells,he found a girl."There you are........Your a bunny,how that happen? Never mind.Your coming with me." as he then unlocked the doors and then grabed the rabbit girl.

Toonami Tom
03-21-2007, 07:44 PM
Aiko struggled in Vemix's grasp. "I'm a bunny because the Foot turned me into this years ago. It doesn't bother me though. Let me go!"

Leo rolled out of the way of Shredder's claw. He then sliced off Shredder's right arm. The armored villian screamed in pain. His blood was lime green with acid qualities, it was the way the Foot scientists made him. The acid blood ate into part of the dock. Leo noticed that one of his katanas was also partly gone from the acid. Shredder picked Leo up by the throat with his remaining arm.

Sonic777
03-21-2007, 07:48 PM
"Master." said crocous as he slamed leo to the wall with his tail and grabed shredder and his arm."Foot soilders,finsh him.Were gone." said crocous leaveing with shredder and his arm in his hands.
Vemix still kept holding her."Stop struggleing you brat." said vemix as he was still holding her and was loseing his grip because of aiko's movement of her arms.

Toonami Tom
03-21-2007, 07:55 PM
Aiko said "I'm not a brat! I'm probably older than you!" She then managed to get free and ran away from Vemix.

Shredder was now inside the Foot ship. Scientists worked on reattatching his right arm.

As for his right eye, a scientist said "I will give you the option of a replacemnt normal eye, or this newly created, techno eye."

Shredder said "What does it do?" looking at the gold techno eye.

The scientist replied "It has lots of abilities. A temporary force field, x-ray vision, and it can blast lasers."

Shredder said "Excellent. I will take the techno eye."

Leo was glad that Shredder had decided to retreat. "The Foot have captured a little girl for the lizard to experiment on. We have to save her."

Sonic777
03-21-2007, 07:57 PM
"Aww,that's so cool boss." said crocous looking at the eye.
"Why you little." as vemix was chaseing aiko.

Toonami Tom
03-21-2007, 08:12 PM
Aiko continued running. She then ran into a room in the ship. This was the control room. The bunny found out how to start a lock down and pressed a button. The door locked and so did every other door. Vemix wouldn't be able to get in the room, or so she had hopes that the lizard couldn't.

Sonic777
03-21-2007, 08:14 PM
Vemix was banging on the door."WHEN I GET OUT,YOU ARE SO DEAD." he said all mad and still banging on the door.

Toonami Tom
03-21-2007, 08:22 PM
Aiko said "Then I will make sure you stay trapped in the hall, hehe."

Sonic777
03-21-2007, 08:29 PM
Vemix then got fire on the walls and it had melted."Hello." he grinned to her and his hands was on fire and he got out of the melted walls and was right infrount of aiko."You are so dead."

Toonami Tom
03-21-2007, 08:32 PM
Aiko giggled nervously. "If you do anything to me, you won't know where the treasure is."

Sonic777
03-21-2007, 08:33 PM
"I'll kill you.....did you say treasure?" he said as his hands wasn't on fire anymore.

Toonami Tom
03-21-2007, 08:39 PM
Aiko replied "Yup. I will lead you to the treasure if you let me go and promise to be nice."

Sonic777
03-21-2007, 08:42 PM
"How about if I turn you back to human instead?"

Toonami Tom
03-21-2007, 08:44 PM
Aiko replied "Nope, I don't want to be captured by you as a human. Let me go and the treasure is all yours."

Sonic777
03-21-2007, 08:46 PM
"How about you give me the treasure and i'll turn you into a human and let you free.We got a deal?" as his arm exstended to aiko.

Toonami Tom
03-21-2007, 08:52 PM
Aiko replied "We have a deal. I just want to be free though. I'm used to being a rabbit and I want to stay this way." She shook hands with Vemix. "We will have to use this ship to get there. The treasure is on an island called...." Shredder walked into the room before Aiko could finish her sentence. The armored villian said "We don't have time to go on an easter egg hunt or whatever. I have plans for you, little rabbit."

Aiko gulped. "Please have mercy. I didn't do anything to you." She stared at his golden eye.

Sonic777
03-21-2007, 08:54 PM
"Master,Can I skin her?" grinned vemix and then crocous came."Yummy food sir,can I eat her?" said crocous looking at the bunny girl.

Toonami Tom
03-21-2007, 09:00 PM
Aiko said "No! Please don't!"

Shredder said "I'm going to test my laser eye on you." He then tried to blast her, but the eye malfunctioned and electricuted him. Shredder screamed "Son of a ****! What was that?! Ahh! I thought this thing was ok to use!"

Aiko ran out of the room.

Aelia
03-21-2007, 09:31 PM
"Fine by me. I wanna bash that lizard's face in." Raphael growled.

"Giant turtles? Well, I know I'm not hallucinating." Nicholas said as he watched the creatures leave the docks.

Fang Wolf
03-22-2007, 04:28 AM
(Can you put in Madara that up with other Chars, MC)

Inside Bishop's Base.
Madara waking up and go to Agent Bishop.
She look up on him.

Splinter meditate and See Madara in his memory.
" Not good, Bishop have make Mutant Wolf with weapon on her Back. "
He Waking up and gust out.

Toonami Tom
03-22-2007, 10:26 AM
(Sure, I will add Madara to the character list.)

Leo ran aboard the Foot ship, slashing and kicking Foot ninjas as he ran. Some of the defeated ninjas fell into the water.

When Leo entered the ship, he saw Aiko. Leo said to her "I don't work for the Foot Clan. My name is Leonardo. You will be will be safe with my friend." Leo motioned a hand towards April, outside.

Aiko replied "Thank you Leonardo. My name is Aiko. It's nice to meet you."

Leo said "It's nice to meet you too. My brothers and I are going to defeat the Shredder."

Aiko replied "Be careful" and went outside.

Shredder said "Don't let the rabbit escape!"

Leo followed the sound of Shredder's voice. He found the room and ran inside. He had his acid-damaged katana seathed, and held his good katana in both hands. Leo noticed that Shredder's arm had been reattatched, he had another helmet, and the villian now had a gold eye. The blue masked turtle said "I'm not sure how you returned, but this is our last enconuter."

Shredder laughed and said "That sounded like something I would say. I will let you in on my secret, I am not the Shredder you know. I was created using selective DNA and given the memories of the previous Shredder. Now, you die." Shredder charged forward and so did Leo.

Bishop had given Baxter Stockman the DNA eraser. He said to Stockman "Find a way for us to use this technology."

Baxter Stockman replied "That is easier said than done. It appears to be missing a key componet."

Bishop was suprised to hear this. "You're good with technology Stockman. I'm sure you will find a way to get it to work."

And where was this missing componet? Aiko had taken it after hearing about the device earlier.

*Begin Flash Back*

Aiko had managed to escape the cell the Foot Clan had been holding her in. Sneaking through the hall ways of the Foot HQ, the rabbit heard two scientists talking about a 'DNA eraser.' The rabbit followed the scientists into the lab and found a hiding place. After the DNA eraser was revelaed, Aiko leaped from her hididng place to attack. The rabbit jump kicked a scientist in the head and threw a nearby wrench at the other scientist's face.

With the scientists unconcious, Aiko picked up the DNA eraser. She threw it on the floor and a componet fell off of it. She threw it down again, but there was not any damage. Then another sceintist entered the room. Aiko quickly put the componet in her pocket, and the scientist used a traquilizer dart gun on her.

Aiko awakened back in her cell, but she still had the componet. She noticed a generator nearby. She suspected that these bars would shock her if she touched them. There would not be a way to escape.

An hour later, Bishop had attacked the Foot HQ. A scientist entered her cell, and used another tranquilizer dart on her.

Aiko awakened in another cell, aboard the Foot ship.

*End Flash Back*

Magdolin
03-22-2007, 11:07 AM
No! Mikey's my baby! So i'll chose him! And if i can make my own characters, they are female. the names will be..........hmm Mint and....um....Maya.
Oh! Oh! And a male named Rue. Is that okay?

Magdolin
03-22-2007, 11:16 AM
Oh! My bad. I didnt see that Mikey had already been took. Oh well that dosen't matter anyway. I got my own characters!:D

Toonami Tom
03-22-2007, 11:21 AM
(Mikey is alreday being played by Comet_an_me. You may play as your 3 fan characters. May I have some information about them?:) Who do they work for, what species are they, that kinda stuff.)

Shredder and Leo battled in the control room. Leo said "Do you want to try our truce again?"

Shredder continued fighting and replied "Are you scared that I'm going to slice you down, turtle? Working together would be the best way to defeat Bishop, but after what has happened today, I'm not interested anymore. I will destroy Bishop myself."

Leo said "Fine, have it your way." They continued fighting, until Shredder was stabbed. Shredder kicked Leo, sending the turtle flying into a wall. Because of Shredder's acid blood, the katana that was in the villian melted away and the sword's handle hit the floor

Shredder said in a weak voice "I may die, but I'm taking you with me, turtle."

Leo took out his remaining katana, the sword that had been damaged by acid earlier. The blue masked turtle said "Lets end this battle. You can get medical treatment." April was safe and that was the point of coming here in the first place.

Shredder said "No, this battle is going to be a fight to the finish." He ran towards Leo and tried to slash him with his claws. Leo blocked the claw strikes with his katana.

comet_an_me
03-22-2007, 11:36 AM
Don leaped in to action as he saw Shredder attack. He took out his Bo using it to to trip up Shredder.

Mikey also charged in and swerling his 'chuks, smashing them off the shredders armer keeping him to the floor a while longer.

"Leo! Lets go before he gets back up." Don called.

"Yeah bro. I dont wanta be turtle acid soup." Mikey moaned.

Magdolin
03-22-2007, 11:42 AM
(The three of them are human well Rue isn't he is a doll who has a fragment of a purple jewel on his forehead but they all don't know that and he is calm and kind of quite and Mint is loud and a spoiled princess and she can control magic with her huge goldend rings she fights with those and her sister is younger than her and she is also a princess and holds a book called: The Book Of Cosmos)

Rue says " Are you alright?" He asks

Toonami Tom
03-22-2007, 11:45 AM
Shredder was on the floor now. Leo said "You're right guys. It's time to go."

Leo blinked as Rue entered the room to help him in the battle. "Yes, I'm alright. My name is Leonardo. Who are you?"

Magdolin
03-22-2007, 12:05 PM
" Rue. Nice to meet you." Said Rue
"Rue! Where have you been!? Ohh! You are so dead if you leave me like that again!" Yelled Mint
" I'm sorry...i..didn't mean to leave. I could sense danger happening in this building, and i was wondering what was going on. Rue said back to Mint
" Whatever. Can we get going now!?" Said Mint. She looked at the three mutants. " !!! Wha-wha-what are they!?!?!?!?!?" asked Mint stunned.

Toonami Tom
03-22-2007, 12:12 PM
Leo replied to Rue "Nice to meet you too." Then Mint entered the room. "We're turtles. And I will have to agree with you, it's time we all leave. Follow us and we can get to know each other."

Leo left the room, expecting his brothers to follow.

Shredder said in a weak voice "Vemix, this is your fault. If you wouldn't have attacked them, we could have had an alliance with the turtles." Shredder then said to no one in particular "Why didn't the scientists give me a healing ability? Those fools. Perhaps the next Shredder will destroy the turtles and Bishop." He then died because he had been stabbed.

Magdolin
03-22-2007, 12:15 PM
Maya runs up to them. " We must get out of here at once! A bomb is set to go off less than thirty minutes! " said Maya out of breath.

Magdolin
03-22-2007, 12:18 PM
" Bishop? Who's he? " Rue Asked Leonardo. as they began to run through the halls of the foot HQ

Toonami Tom
03-22-2007, 12:22 PM
Leo was off the ship now. "A bomb?! Do you know who set the bomb?"

Foot ninjas entered the control room. One of them said "Sooo..... Who's going to be our leader now?"

Another Foot ninja shrugged his shoulders.

A scientist entered the room and took Shredder's pulse. "He's dead."

A Foot ninja said "I could have told you that...."

The scientist said "There is another Shredder clone at the Foot HQ. I'm glad I didn't terminate him."

Fang Wolf
03-22-2007, 12:38 PM
Near Amelia hear at Shredder was Dead, She begin cry. " Master....."

In Bishop's Base.
Madara lies besid wall..

Magdolin
03-22-2007, 12:53 PM
" Are they your enemy?" Asked Rue pointing to the foot ninjas.

( You know what we need? We need more pepole! Thats what we need!)
( sorry my PC is doing funny things i'm gonna rebot it okay)

Toonami Tom
03-22-2007, 12:53 PM
The scientist said "No need to be upset. I will bring the other Shredder clone here." The scientist didn't bother to consider that the Shredder clone that just died was a living, breathing, human being.

Leo said "Yes, the Foot are our enemies. As for Bishop, he is a government agent. He is also our enemy, and like the Foot, it seems that he always has an evil scheme."

The scientist and a group of Foot ninjas left the ship and went to the Foot HQ. "Now remember, there are still proximity mines in this place. That's why we left in the first place" the scientist said. A Foot ninja nodded and said "We will use caution." The scientist and the Foot ninjas made their way towards the Foot lab. Then a Foot ninja walked in front of a proximity mine. The explosion killed him and four other ninjas. The scientist said "Dang it! I told you guys to be careful!"

A Foot ninja replied "We are being careful! We're doing the best we can!" The Foot ninjas and the scientist made it to the Foot lab and entered. "There he is" said the sceintist looking at the Shredder clone in the tube.

One of the Foot ninjas said "He's kind of.... short." The scientist replied "That's because he's 10 years old, you idiot!

Another Foot ninja said "Why does he have blonde hair and blue eyes? I thought he was suppose to be a clone of Oroku Saki, who was japanese." Then a Foot ninja said "Umm.... he looks like Link from The Legend of Zelda. You have been playing one too many video games dude."

The scientist replied "Shut up!" He then pressed a few buttons on a computer and the tube with the new Shredder opened. The boy stepped out and looked around.

"You are the new Shredder" the scientist said.

The boy blinked and replied "What? I don't understand."

The scientist let out a sigh. "I forgot, you don't have the previous Shredder's memories. Shredder is the title of the leader of the Foot Clan. This is a clan of ninjas."

Fang Wolf
03-22-2007, 01:02 PM
Amelia look to new Shredder. " Hmmm...."

" Leo, Can you Hear me?..." Said Splinter in his cell telephone.

Magdolin
03-22-2007, 01:51 PM
" Mint, i didn't know you had a cell." Said Rue.
" No! I don't bozo!"
" Oh...then what is that strange noise? " Asked Rue, wondering where the noise is coming from.
" I don't know." Said Maya.

Sonic777
03-22-2007, 02:32 PM
(Nice to meet you Mikeranjero-Michaelangelo.Darkness777 is my name and I think your charicters are cool.Hope we could be friends.)

Vemix had saw shredder dead and what he said."Your nothing now." as vemix threw a fireball at the shredder."Come crocous,we haft to find a princess anyways." "Yes." as crocous and vemix left to look for the princess.

comet_an_me
03-22-2007, 03:05 PM
" Mint, i didn't know you had a cell." Said Rue.
" No! I don't bozo!"
" Oh...then what is that strange noise? " Asked Rue, wondering where the noise is coming from.
" I don't know." Said Maya.

"Dudettes thats Leos shell cell." Mikey said. "Donnie here made then, if you want one maybe he could make you one."

"Mike can you stop telling people ill do stuff for them, I do have a life you know." Don said fustradly.

Toonami Tom
03-22-2007, 04:20 PM
Leo answered his shell cell "Master Splinter."

Aiko the rabbit said "Hello everyone. My name is Aiko. You must be Leo's brothers."

The boy replied "I understand." The scientist said "Good. Your armor is in that case." The boy walked to the case and put the armor on (it's the classic toon Shredder costume, only it's smaller because he's a kid.)

A Foot ninja said "Forget this! I'm not going to have a kid for a leader! Surrender now kid."

The boy Shredder replied "No, I am the new leader of the Foot Clan." He then looked to the scientist "Do I have a name?"

The scientist replied to the boy "Your name is Haru." The scientist then said to the Foot ninja "You had better bow down to him. He is your master and he has all of the previous Shredder's fighting skills. Oh and even though it doesn't matter, he is japanese. I just altered his hair and eye color."

The Foot ninja let out a huff. "There's no way I'm serving a kid that's a genetic freak. Well kid, you're not a samurai, but you will die like one." He ran towards the new Shredder, Haru.

Haru stood in a fighting stance and blocked the Foot ninja's sword strikes with his claws. He then stabbed the Foot ninja with one of his claws, killing him. As the Foot ninja fell the floor dead, the boy's eyes widened. Haru said "I.... I k-killed him.... I didn't mean to do that."

The scientist said "Very good. You are very deserving of the title of Shredder."

The remaining Foot ninjas took a bow of repsect to Haru.

Aelia
03-22-2007, 07:33 PM
"Yeah...What's up with the talking rabbit?" Raph asked.

Nicholas had followed the turtles to the...base thing. He had no idea what was going on, but being almost as nosey and curious as his two brothers, he couldn't help it.

Magdolin
03-22-2007, 08:23 PM
Just then, the bomb goes off.

Fang Wolf
03-23-2007, 05:37 AM
Splinter said: I must warn you about someting as Bishop do in his lab...Mutant Wolf with machine gun on her Back, She have name: Madara. You must becarful.

Magdolin
03-23-2007, 07:29 AM
" DUCK!!" Shouted Rue, puting his hands on his head for protection. And killing all the foot ninjas surrounding them. Thanks to the bomb.

Toonami Tom
03-23-2007, 12:44 PM
Leo replied "I will be careful Master Splinter."

KABOOM!

The Foot ship blew up, killing everyone inside.

Leo, his brothers, and friends were outside the ship. "I wonder who did that. Most likely Bishop, but I'm not completely sure" Leo said. A few Foot ninjas were on the docks and Leo began his fight against them.

Aiko kicked a Foot ninja and said to Raph "What's up with the talking turtle?"

The few Foot ninjas, the scientist, and Haru approached the docks. The scientist said "The ship.... it's been destroyed! Haru, those turtles are your enemies. Kill them and the other odd looking beings."

Sonic777
03-23-2007, 02:26 PM
Just as Vemix and Crocous was walking, they heard a big boom. "What the heck was that!" said Vemix as the two were heading back to where the explosion came from.

Magdolin
03-23-2007, 07:08 PM

KABOOM!

The Foot ship blew up, killing everyone inside.

Leo, his brothers, and friends were outside the ship. "I wonder who did that. Most likely Bishop, but I'm not completely sure" Leo said. A few Foot ninjas were on the docks and Leo began his fight against them.

The few Foot ninjas, the scientist, and Haru approached the docks. The scientist said "The ship.... it's been destroyed! Haru, those turtles are your enemies. Kill them and the other odd looking beings."

Rue, Mint, and Maya began to fight as well.
" You look rather cold, how about some fire to warm you up!" Yelled Mint, shooting out fire from her huge goldend rings.
( Let me know if i post late. Okay? Thank you!)

Sonic777
03-23-2007, 09:58 PM
"Come on crocous." "Right." as the two had ran as fast as they could to where the explsion was."Maybe will find those princess were serching for."ANY PRINCESS HERE,WE HAVE SOMETHING FOR THEM!" yelled vemix hopeing someone would reply.

Fang Wolf
03-24-2007, 08:01 AM

" Good, My Son..Try to get Madara on our side, She are Child become an Experiment in Bishop Lab. I hear I KABOOM? " Said Splinter

comet_an_me
03-24-2007, 10:30 AM

"Shes got you there bro." Said Mikey still on the ground with his hands over his head.

"Come on we need to get outta here," Don pointed into the distence. "Cops are already on the way and we really can't do anything about the ship now."

Toonami Tom
03-24-2007, 11:49 AM
A Foot elite approached the turtles. Leo was about to attack, when the elite said "I'm not here to fight. My name is Yasuo. I know what the master wanted before he died. Shredder was seeking to form an alliance to stop Bishop. With the DNA eraser, he is more dangerous than ever. We will need to work together."

Leo said "I agree. I'm glad that we don't have to fight. Will you be able to convince other members of the Foot Clan to form an alliance with us?"

The Elite named Yasuo replied "I'm glad that we are in agreement. As for the other ninjas, with the Foot ship destroyed, there are not many members of the Foot Clan left in New York. As well as when Karai left, many of our members moved to Japan. My guess is that there are about 18 Foot ninjas in the city. I will try my best to convince the others to be our allies."

The scientist said "What are you waiting for?! Destroy them!" Haru replied "I can't do this! I will not kill them!" He started running in the opposite direction.

Sonic777
03-24-2007, 11:53 AM
"Dang it,Hey I found them." "Found who?" "The turtles." "Yay,let's smash them vemix." as vemix and crocous had ran all the way."Foot ninjas,kill those turtles." said vemix to the foot ninjas.

Magdolin
03-24-2007, 12:17 PM
"Dang it,Hey I found them." "Found who?" "The turtles." "Yay,let's smash them vemix." as vemix and crocous had ran all the way."Foot ninjas,kill those turtles." said vemix to the foot ninjas.

If i transform into something stronger, i can do more damage. thought Rue. Rue suddenly began to glow, swirls of magic form around him as he transforms into.....a mega huge monster!
" Rue....." Said Mint, looking at Rue.
" I never thought he'd have to transform for this battle. I guess i was wrong..." Said Mint
" My dear sister what is wrong?" Asked Maya.
" Nothing. Let's coutinue!" Said Mint, getting back to the battle.
" Yes." Said Maya agreeing with her sister.

Sonic777
03-24-2007, 12:23 PM
"Wait,it's the princess,We need to talk your highness." said vemix bowing to her.Then crocous joined the bowing."Crocous,take care of the beast while i'll talk to these two." "Right." as crocous was fighting rue who was a monster.

Magdolin
03-24-2007, 12:47 PM
Mint looks at them. Maybe i can get some gold for doing this! Yes! Yes!
Rue transforms back into himself, just barely dodges the attack! His hat falls off, revealing a purple jewel on his forehead.

Sonic777
03-24-2007, 12:49 PM
"Huh?" said crocous as he stoped fighting."Oh princess,We are loayal servents who only wants to protect you and your sister,ever since shredder died." "Yeah." as crocous was looking at vemix kissing her hand.

Fang Wolf
03-24-2007, 01:44 PM
Madara go to Bishop.
She lies down. " Hmmm..."

Toonami Tom
03-24-2007, 03:46 PM
Yasuo said "Foot ninjas, stop this battle. We are going to work with the turtles to defeat Agent Bishop."

A Foot ninja replied "Never! Master Shredder wanted the turtles to be destroyed. What gives you authority over us? Your hat?" He then laughed at the elite.

Yasuo charged forward and slashed the Foot ninja across the chest. The elite then picked the dead Foot ninja up by the throat. "Anyone who does not obey me will share this joker's fate!"

Another Foot ninja said "We don't have to obey you!" Three Foot ninjas charged forward to attack. Yasuo threw the dead Foot ninja at the three charging ninjas, knocking two of them down. The elite then throws a shuriken at the last charging Foot ninja, striking him in the head.

The two Foot ninjas stand up and charge forward again. Yasuo blocks their sword strikes with his own katana. The elite then slices a Foot ninja in half, and kicks the other ninja off the dock, into the water. Yasuo said "Will anyone else challenge me? Or will you listen to me and live?"

Sonic777
03-24-2007, 03:51 PM
Vemix and crocous looked at him and looked worried and ignore him."I'll challenge you,leonardo the mutant turtle." said vemix imatatioing leonardo's voice.

Magdolin
03-24-2007, 03:52 PM
"Well....hmmm....Okay!" Said Mint.
" My dear sister what are you doing? Are joining them!?" Asked Maya.
" Maya, i'm your older sister. What i say goes!" Said Mint.
"..........Mint......." Said Rue before passing out.
" Okay! Let's go!" Said Mint fallowing them.

Toonami Tom
03-24-2007, 03:54 PM
Leonardo replied to Vemix "No, we must work together to stop Bishop."

Yasuo said "Don't bother trying to convince him. He already knows the score. It's time for you to die, lizard." The elite ran torwards Vemix and attempts a killing strike with his katana.

Sonic777
03-24-2007, 03:54 PM
"Hey buddy,me and...Now." as crocous slamed yasuo away from vemix.
Vemix then grabed the two girls."I'm threw playing around,Give me those rings NOW!" yelled vemix as he and crocous was holding the two girls.

Magdolin
03-24-2007, 04:03 PM
" Hey! Let us go!" Yelled Mint.
"Wait. There's a chance that the book will get us out of this.
" Book Of Cosmos! Help us! Please!" Maya asked of the book. Then the book opened with a blinding light, blinding all enemys.

Sonic777
03-24-2007, 04:06 PM
"Gahh.MY EYES!" yelled vemix while crocous was mad.A fury of rage was going on crocous.Crorous was going on a rampage and throwing everyone,even vemix.

Toonami Tom
03-24-2007, 04:16 PM
Yasuo said "Let's forget these moronic mutants."

Leo said "Vemix and Crocous you mean?"

Yasuo replied "Yes, those two." Then the elite was bashed by Crocous in a rage. He was sent flying off the dock and into the water.

Sonic777
03-24-2007, 04:20 PM
Vemix was mad."I WANT THOSE RINGS!!!!" yelled vemix as he jumped up and grabed the book instead."This will work." as vemix started running away while crocous was still on a rage and hurting everyone he found.

Magdolin
03-24-2007, 08:41 PM
" No....not the book....without it, i'm helpless.....and if the way they use it. It....it could destroy the world with chaos!" Said Maya.
" Then you should have thought about that before you let them take it! Said Mint. Mint stands up. " You know Maya this whole thing is your fault!" Yelled Mint.
" What are you saying?" Asked Maya shocked.
" I'm saying is that you should have known this would have happend! And you thought you had this transporter thing down!" Mint yelled back.
" My dear sister, i'm sorry...." Said Maya sadly.
" You should be!" Yelled Mint.
" Now i'll have to use my secret magic to get it back." Said Mint now calming down.

Rue now awakens. " Wha.....wha....what's going on?" Said Rue Looking around.

Sonic777
03-24-2007, 08:45 PM
"Come on crocous." As vemix got away as well as crocous.But he brought maya and mint with them.When they stoped.Crocous had tied the two up."Tell us how to use the book or else?" said vemix to the two girls.

Magdolin
03-24-2007, 09:20 PM
Rue sees that. It angers him, He runs toward Crocous and vemix, with his arc edge in hand, slashes them with it.
" you...leave...them...alone!" Yelled Rue, power bursting out of his body,swirling around him fiercely. He attacks them with his arc edge strongly. Knocking them off their feet.

Sonic777
03-24-2007, 09:23 PM
Crocous was mad and then slashing rue fast."YOU MUST DIE!!!" said crocous still slashing rue.

Magdolin
03-24-2007, 09:37 PM
" Aggghhhh!!!!" Screamed Rue.
He lands on the ground, he choughs up alot of blood. And i do mean alot.
" You....won't seal...my powers!" Said Rue as he got up. He takes his arc edge and slices Crocous's arm off completely, turns toward Vemix, and slashes him across the stomach.

Sonic777
03-24-2007, 09:41 PM
As crocous was then down and vemix then was mad."Mind control." as vemix put a device on rue."Now attachet crocous arms." he said controling rue."Then,obey all of my command." he said controling rue while being wezey.

Magdolin
03-24-2007, 10:00 PM
" .....No....s-stop..." Said Rue trying to not be controlled by it. But is. He starts to do what Vemix said. But, " No.....i...i...won't....i..can't...i...can't...bre ak the....spell....s-s-stop...my head.....i....NOO!!!!!!" Said Rue gripping his head as he falls to his nees.
" I....will.......my....will.....is....is...stronger than your mind control!!" He said breaking the mind control! " you can't control my will." Said Rue.

Sonic777
03-24-2007, 10:03 PM
Vemix got ticked off."Fine." as he was useing the book of cosmos."I'll turn you friends into monsters." as vemix then turned the two girls into giant monsters.Then vemix put the mind control devices on the two monster girls."Kill him." as vemix was running away with the book and crocous arms and crocous followed.

Magdolin
03-24-2007, 10:12 PM
Rue gasps. And looks at them. " Mint, Maya! Don't i'm your friend! Don't do this! Please! You have to break it!" Said Rue, trying to get them to
understand. They attack him anyway! Nearly killing him!

Sonic777
03-24-2007, 10:14 PM
Vemix watched as vemix was getting his revenge."Good.Finsh them you two." he said to the two monsters as he was far away from them.

Magdolin
03-24-2007, 10:27 PM
Mint stops.
Wha...what am i doing? I can't do this to Rue. Mint thought.
Maya stops too.
Why am i doing this? I can't hurt him. Maya thought
" We have to break it! We have to stop! evenchually,they break the mind control.

Sonic777
03-24-2007, 10:29 PM
Vemix and crocous starts running and they had escaped with the book.

Magdolin
03-24-2007, 10:37 PM
( Man, i was hopping to get that back. Oh well.)
Rue shivers as he sits down.
"....I'm...sorry this is my fault, i should be the one to blame. I failed you, i.....i'm sorry... Rue thought. He hangs his head down.

Sonic777
03-24-2007, 10:40 PM
Vemix wasn't that far from them."Now it is time to destroy those girls and that fool.But first." as vemix then made a spell that fixed crocous arms and vemix's belly."Now to destroy those two girls and that boy as well." said vemix as he and crocous was laughing evily.

Aelia
03-24-2007, 11:56 PM
(I need to quit this one as well, I just can't keep up anymore.)

comet_an_me
03-25-2007, 02:51 AM
After whatching the Elite fly into the water, Don just stood there in shock about what had happened.

Mikey was the first to speak. "What now?"

Fang Wolf
03-25-2007, 05:22 AM
Madara ask Bishop: Can I go out and hunt after you Enemy, Sir?
She look to him.

Magdolin
03-25-2007, 01:18 PM
Rue looked up." What the..." He stood up, looking around. he puts himself into a battle stance. Ready to fight once more.

Sonic777
03-25-2007, 01:24 PM
Vemix and crocous came back."Well well,If it isn't the boy and his two monsters.This is were we get are revenge." as vemix makes a spell that turns three cockroaches into giant monsters."Get those three." as they obeyed him and attacked.

Toonami Tom
03-25-2007, 07:43 PM
(I have a cold, I hate it too.:( Hopefully I will be well soon.)

Leo approached Vemix and the others. "Actually Vemix, this is where we all stop fighting and work together."

The Foot elite Yasuo got out of the water and stood on the dock. "The turtle's right. There are more important matters at hand."

Sonic777
03-25-2007, 07:52 PM
Vemix and crocous stoped."And why in the world do we need to listen to any of you freaks." said vemix to them.

Toonami Tom
03-25-2007, 08:02 PM
Leo let out a sigh. He then took out his shell cell and pushed a button. It had a recording ability and the conversation from earlier was played.

On the recording, Shredder said "Agent Bishop has stollen a very powerful and dangerous technological item from me. I would like your assistance to get it back."

Leo replied "What kind of technology is it? Why should we help you?"

Shredder said "It is a DNA eraser. You should help me because your lives are also in danger due to this. As you know, Bishop wants to destroy all of us."

With the recording finished, Leo said "Vemix, you were present for that conversation. I just thought I would refresh your memory. Bishop is still a threat."

Sonic777
03-25-2007, 08:05 PM
"Too bad,maybe bishop will get rid of you freaks. Not intrested. Come on crocous, we have a world to destroy." as crocous and vemix then leaveing with the book.

Toonami Tom
03-25-2007, 08:16 PM
At the Earth Protection Force secret underground base (that's a mouthful to say huh?:D), Agent Bishop replied to Madara "I appreciate your offer, but going after my enemies will not be neccesary." He then looked to Stockman and said "What's the situation with the device?"

Baxter Stockman replied "I'm almost finished creating the replacement componet."

Bishop said "Good work Stockman. I knew you would be successful."

Sonic777
03-25-2007, 08:22 PM
(Hope you feel better MC)
"What a bunch of losers.Us being good.Not our style." said vemix as crocous looked at leo and the foot ninjas."Maybe we should help them." "Don't go soft on me." "Come on crocous,for me." "Alright.Fine leo,you win,will help you but were keeping the book."

Fang Wolf
03-26-2007, 03:46 AM
(MC, I Hope you feel bettre soon *hug* :))

Madara nod. " I understand..."
She look to device.

Splinter feeling bad feel about device...

comet_an_me
03-26-2007, 05:00 AM
(MC, i know exactlly how you feel, urgh, i hate been ill)

"Well we do need all the help we can get." Said Don.

"Ya know?" Said Mikey. "I think i've changed my mind, ill just go back to the lair and chill. Bishop gives me the creeps i really dont wanna go."

"Do you think any of us do?" Asked Don.

Toonami Tom
03-26-2007, 04:57 PM
(Thanks for the support, my friends.:))

"We must all work together. Everyone here is needed to destroy the device Bishop has obtained." Said Leo.

Yasuo said "I think you mean the device Bishop has stollen."

Leo didn't understand why Yasuo felt the need to add this comment. The blue masked turtle simply replied "Right." He then said "Now we must find Bishop's base."

Yasuo said "That could be difficult. Hopefully the Foot ninjas will be able to find him."

Sonic777
03-26-2007, 07:14 PM
(No prob)
"Yeah yeah whatever.Were here to help." said vemix still holding the book while crocous was happy.

Magdolin
03-26-2007, 07:31 PM
( I hope you get better as well ^__^ *hugs*)

Rue ran up to Mint and Maya, he looked sadly and hurt at them. " ......I'm....so sorry....Mint....Maya....i'm sorry i couldn't be any help to you. I'm sorry....." Rue looks down at the ground, and trys to hold back his tears. " It was bad enough that i lost her. Now i have no chance to get them back to normal."

Sonic777
03-26-2007, 07:41 PM
"Oh shut up. Your two princess are now monsters. Let it go man." said vemix still holding the book while crocous got back away from vemix.

Magdolin
03-26-2007, 07:49 PM
Rue looked at him. " You shut up! You did this to them! You're probably the on who told my brother to kill her! You don't deserve to live!" Yelled Rue with hurt in his eyes.

Sonic777
03-26-2007, 07:53 PM
"Just shut up. Besides,there monsters, there your type." as vemix sticks out his tounge at the two monsters."I wish you two can talk so I can hear all the things you wish to say to me right now." said vemix to the monsters.

Magdolin
03-26-2007, 08:13 PM
" STOP IT!!!" Yelled Rue, tears pouring from his eyes. " You've hurt us enough!!" Yelled Rue very hurt, he turns to Leonardo. " Do.....they have to work with us? .....I mean...don't you see the way they are hurting us!?

Sonic777
03-26-2007, 08:17 PM
"What are you going to do about it,we have the book and you have those monsters." laughed vemix.

Toonami Tom
03-26-2007, 11:19 PM
Leo replied to Rue "No, they don't have to work with us." He then looked to Vemix and said "Give back the book.... now." The turtle glared at the lizard.

Fang Wolf
03-27-2007, 04:14 AM
Madara lies down against wall.
" Well..."

Sonic777
03-27-2007, 11:41 AM
No way,the book is mine." said vemix as he started running while crocous staied."I'm in." said crocous to leo.

Magdolin
03-27-2007, 07:33 PM
" Then.....he won't hurt us anymore?" Asked Rue, turning to Leonardo, his tears countinuing to tumble down his face as he slowly calms down. " If thats true, then i have faith in you're doings...." Said Rue, looking into Loenardo's eyes, wanting to befriend him.

Toonami Tom
03-27-2007, 07:52 PM
Leo smiled at Rue and put a hand on his shoulder. "He won't hurt us anymore."

Yasuo was in one of his 'psycho' moods again. "*censored* right he won't hurt us anymore! I'm going to *censored*! Die you *censored* lizard!" The Foot elite then threw a handful of shuriken at Vemix and ran towards him with his katana, ready to kill.

Sonic777
03-27-2007, 07:57 PM
"Why you little...Bye." vemix starts running away and escapes.
"Don't kill my brother leo.He's my friend and a good person.......To me at least." said crocous to leo.

Magdolin
03-27-2007, 08:06 PM
" Good!? You call HIM good!? And after what he did to me you think thats good!?!? The only good i see, is the pepole i'm standing with." Said Rue.

Toonami Tom
03-27-2007, 08:27 PM
Yasuo continued running after Vemix. The Foot elite said "I challenge you to combat! Show yourself lizard!"

Sonic777
03-27-2007, 08:31 PM
Crocous then touched yasuo's shoulder."I will take care of him." he said as he slamed the ground and the lizard with the book showed up and crocous grabed the two."You will help them or take it up with him." as crocous showed vemix yasuo."Okay." "Good.I'll take the book too." "No way." Then crocous grabed the book and then went to rue and the two monsters."Turn these monsters back into humans." said crocous made the spell and the two monsters was now humans again."There." as crocous gave the book back to rue."What do we do leonardo?"

Toonami Tom
03-27-2007, 08:35 PM
Leonardo said "We must find Bishop's base."

Yasuo glared at Vemix and said "No way am I working with you! We're going to settle this right here, right now!"

Leo said "Yasuo, we should all work together."

Yasuo said "The lizard can't be trusted! He must be destroyed!" The Foot elite tried to slash Vemix three times.

Sonic777
03-27-2007, 08:38 PM
Crocous then stoped yasuo and grabed his neck."He's my problem and if he causes troble,I will take care of it.So knock it off or else you will be the one dead instead of vemix." he then let go of yasuo's neck and broke his sword.
"Thanks crocous."

Toonami Tom
03-27-2007, 08:44 PM
Yasuo said "Fine." He was silent for a moment and then said "So.... Anyone have any ideas on how to find Bishop's base? That is other than waiting for Foot ninjas to find the place."

Magdolin
03-27-2007, 09:07 PM
" I don't know how to thank you!" Said Rue to Crocous.
".......Um...Leonardo....shouldn't we just see if some of Bishop's men are on potrol? But if you can think of something better, then i'm willing to follow your comands" Said Rue.

Toonami Tom
03-27-2007, 10:33 PM
Leo replied to Rue "That's a good idea."

Yasuo said "I just thought of something.... perhaps we find a way to lure Bishop's men to us." He looked to Crocous and said "You and your brother could have alittle fun in the city. That would bring Bishop's soliders out for sure."

Fang Wolf
03-28-2007, 01:40 AM
Amelia come run to Leo.
" I come with you. Leo..."
She look to him.

Sonic777
03-28-2007, 11:45 AM
"Causeing mayhem is what we do best." said vemix grinning.While crocous went to Rue."Try your best Rue,they need you to help them return them back to normal. Just try." said crocous as he put his hand on rue's shoulder.

Magdolin
03-28-2007, 12:35 PM
" ....Don't worry, i will and of course i'll help everyone here" Said Rue to Crocous. Mint looked at Rue. " Hey....Rue...i'm sorry..." Said Mint. " No need to be sorry, i should be one apologizeing. I let you girls get hurt, and i'm sorry" Said Rue. " Oh! Leonardo, shouldn't we tell you more about ourselves first before we head off into battle? Asked Rue.

Toonami Tom
03-28-2007, 01:29 PM
Leo replied "Sure, I would like to know more about you and the girls."

Sonic777
03-28-2007, 04:25 PM
"Now give me a gun.It's all I need." said vemix to leo.
Crocous looked at the two monsters."Listen,I'm sorry for what me and my brother did to you two. We will help in any way." said crocous to the two monster girls.

Toonami Tom
03-28-2007, 06:06 PM
Leo said "A gun? Eh, you're on your own there."

Magdolin
03-28-2007, 08:06 PM
"Well, Mine is a kind of long story.....
first i'll say this...i...i'm not human....infact. I woke up one day in some old castle. I felt like i had to do something, i just couldn't remember. I began wandering through the snow. I past out from the cold. Then, a woman came and helped me. She asked me if i was alright, she helped me out of the cold, and brought me inside to warm up...i was a stranger, but she took care of me, her name was Claire. And after awhile, i strated to think of her as a sister.......then, One night, me and her were eating. We heard a noise coming from outside. I was going to protect her, i went outside to see what the noise was. There was no wild animal or anything. Then this mysterious creature came and we both fought, then Claire came out to see if i was alright. she saw the monster. And she grabed a weapon, and hit it. He turned and he....he...he killed her. I tried to wake her, but she wouldn't wake up...i said Claire, Claire you can open your eyes now. He's gone...thats when i realized she was dead...but i'm gonna find a way to bring her back. After awhlie i met Mint and her sister Maya. And now i'm going to protect them even if it costs me my life." Said Rue.
" Rue you don't have to protect us." Said Mint.
" Thats not the point, i want to make sure you're safe. Mint, even if you have gotten stronger. I'm making it my will to protect you and Maya....i have to, your father asked me to." Said Rue.
"Our father wanted you to protect us?" Asked Maya.
" Yes, he did." Said Rue.

Sonic777
03-28-2007, 08:11 PM
"Then how can you shape shift?" said crocous to rue while vemix came to the two monster girls."Hey girls,no hard feeling about turning you two into monsters. Can't we be friends?" said vemix with a smile to them.

Magdolin
03-28-2007, 10:15 PM
" Thats because i'm a doll, and thats why i have this purple gem on my forehead." Said Rue, taking off his hat.

Sonic777
03-28-2007, 10:19 PM
"Okay,show me what you got rue and vemix,leave those two alone." "Alright." as vemix went to crocous and was watching rue.

Fang Wolf
03-29-2007, 06:24 AM
Amelia said to Leo: I know Safe way to Bishop's Base...
She look to him.
Maccus come with Sensei Splinter. " We come with you to. "

Magdolin
03-29-2007, 11:02 AM
"Okay,show me what you got rue and vemix,leave those two alone." "Alright." as vemix went to crocous and was watching rue.
" Are you wanting me to fight you?" Asked Rue.

Sonic777
03-29-2007, 06:29 PM
"No, show me your shape shifting powers." said crocous.

Magdolin
03-29-2007, 10:01 PM
" Alright." Said Rue. This blue light forms around him, it lifts him a bit, as he transforms into the last thing he killed, witch was a saber tiger. " you see, i can transform into any monster that i killed. And the monster i am now, gives me the ability to run faster. So each monster i kill, and transform into, it gives me different abilitys." Said Rue.

Sonic777
03-29-2007, 10:14 PM
"Doesn't that seem harsh to do?" said crocous to rue.

Magdolin
03-30-2007, 02:15 AM
" Yeah, but it's the only other way i can fight, and it helps me finish my tasks." Said Rue, turning back to his normal looking self. " Now, Leo, i'm gonna help you and everyone no matter what." Said Rue to Leo.

Toonami Tom
03-30-2007, 03:19 PM
Leo said "Thank you Rue. You are a loyal friend." He then said "Amelia, lead the way to Bishop's base. Then we can all relax."

Magdolin
03-30-2007, 07:24 PM
" Your welcome." Said Rue.

Magdolin
03-30-2007, 11:22 PM
Rue follows them as they walk with Amelia to Bishop's base.

Fang Wolf
03-31-2007, 07:52 AM
Amelia nod to Leo.
Splinter sit on Maccus's shoulder.
" We must be careful, So not Madara find us or Bishop's Men..." Said Amelia.

Magdolin
03-31-2007, 09:32 AM
" Alright." Said Rue.
" Wait, Leo. What can i do with Mint and Maya? I can't just leave them here.....shouldn't we let them come with us?" Asked Rue.

Fang Wolf
03-31-2007, 11:27 AM
In Bishop's Base.
Madara smell someting. She go outside from Base.
" Hmmmm....I Wonder?..."

Magdolin
03-31-2007, 12:58 PM
Rue looks around. " Wait...guys i think i hear somebody coming towards us." Said Rue.

Fang Wolf
04-01-2007, 04:50 AM
" That is Madara, Bishop's Guardian.." Said Amelia and point to Black Wolf with machine gun on her Back stand with door to Base.
" She one of Bishop's creation..." Said Splinter.

Magdolin
04-01-2007, 02:02 PM
" .....I see. Is there anyway to stop it? Asked Rue.
" If there is, i can try to hold it off whlie you guys go and get the object that Bishop stole. So i'll catch up with you guys later. If thats alright." Said Rue.

Fang Wolf
04-02-2007, 03:19 AM
Splinter said to Rue: I don't know.
Amelia said: So Be very careful, My Friend, Madara is fast.
Amelia look to Rue and Splinter.

Magdolin
04-02-2007, 11:15 AM
" Don't worry about me, i'll be fine. Just worry about that object." Said Rue.
Rue looked around and found Madara. " I;m sorry, but you have to stop here!" Said Rue, to Madara.

Toonami Tom
04-02-2007, 07:02 PM
Leonardo said "Now is our chance. We must be fast." He ran towards the automatic door Madara had used to come outside. The blue masked turtle did a slide under the door just before it shut. He had hopes that his brothers and friends would also be able to enter the building in time, but they did not. Leo took out his shell cell and called Donatello. Leo told his brother "Find a way to enter the building with the others, and be careful."

Magdolin
04-02-2007, 07:11 PM
Rue pulled out his arc edge, began to battle with Madara " Guys! Go ahead! There's no telling what might happen to Leonardo!" Rue said.

Fang Wolf
04-03-2007, 05:32 AM
Madara begin fight Rue. " Haha, That you as come stop here...." She said.

Toonami Tom
04-03-2007, 03:56 PM
20 minutes later, Leo ran out of Bishop's base with many soldiers firing machine guns at him. "Everybody run!" Leo exclaimed.

(I feel this RPG is coming to a close, hence the 'odd' post.:D )

Fang Wolf
04-04-2007, 11:10 AM
Amelia, Maccus with Splinter run with Leo. " Help! "

(Come this PRG end? :ohwell: )

Magdolin
04-04-2007, 07:32 PM
Rue looks at them. " What? What's going on?????"