PDA

View Full Version : Just Another Day

Jade Green
03-19-2007, 02:37 PM
Synopsis:

It's just another normal day in the Lair: The turtles have completed their chores and basic training for the day and are now left to their own devises. What will happen?

Explaination:

Not every day is an exciting adventure for the Ninja Turtles. In truth, there is no doubt that living life they way they do means they're in for a lot of boring days. This is a just for fun Rpg that focuses on what they do on those days to escape that boredom.

Basic Rules:

*Read! Read all posts before you do so yourself. You don't want to miss anything.
*Think! Think about what you're posting, make sure that it makes sense to the other RPGers.
*Grammar! Make sure that people can actually read what you put!
*Respect! Give other people the respect the deserve if you want any in return.
*Posting! This RPG has no 'posting' restrictions; but don't post so much that people can't keep up. Some people sleep when you're awake.
*Villians! No villians, this is just 'another day', not an adventure.
*Fanon Characters! -Savannah- made a good point about too many Fan characters ruining the fun; lets keep them down to a minimum.
*ME! As creator of this RPG, I reserve the right to decline a player's entry to this RPG. Take this however you like.

Canon Characters
Raphael: Garou
Leonardo: Aelia
Donatello: Aelia
Michelanglo: Comet_an_me
Splinter:
April: Maybe
Casey: Maybe
Bishop: Banned
Shredder: Banned
Stockman: Banned

Fanon Characters
Randi: Jade Green
Kamejou: Aelia
Evelin: -Savannah-
Shaira: Garou

Sonic777
03-19-2007, 02:38 PM
Vemix only then.Thanks Jade green.

comet_an_me
03-19-2007, 02:41 PM
Mikey, please.

Jade Green
03-19-2007, 02:42 PM
I'm sorry but no, darkness777, but I've seen you in the other RPGs and I feel that your grammar isn't up to par.

comet_an_me, Mikey is yours.

-Savannah-
03-19-2007, 02:45 PM
May I roleplay as my fan character, Evelin, please?

Aelia
03-19-2007, 02:48 PM
I'll take Leonardo and my fan character Kamejou (If that's alright with you.)

Jade Green
03-19-2007, 02:49 PM
All right, Aelia, Leo and Kamejou are yours.

-Savannah-!! I've missed you! Could you send me a link to your character's bio, please?

-Savannah-
03-19-2007, 02:54 PM
JADE!! ^^ I've missed you too!

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=3049&page=7

Evelin's bio is towards the bottom of the page.

Garou
03-19-2007, 03:00 PM
Could I throw in my fan char Shaira for this one? And then I'd like to play Raph (like you didn't know :P )

Jade Green
03-19-2007, 03:05 PM
Okay, Evelin's in.

Garou
03-19-2007, 03:50 PM
((Got permission to start off from Jade.))

Shaira lifted her beak from the heavy book in her lap. House chores were done, along with training. And that gave her time to read. The book lying on her crossed legs was a chemistry book, which meant that the only person actually willing to ever lent it would be Don. Her eyes looked over at Raph. Sitting nonchalantly in the old couch, he was polishing one of his sais. She shot him a short glare before returning to the book, remembering a comment from him not too long ago, when they had to do the chores. Why did guys always think, that girls loved to clean? In fact, the sea turtle hated it beyond anything else.

-Savannah-
03-19-2007, 04:02 PM
The day was half over; the chores were finished and the training was done for the day. What's a girl to do when she has a full half-day of free time? Evelin didn't have a clue. She's had so much free time lately that she's already done alot of the things she wanted to do. And now, she was stuck sitting in a kitchen chair doing Sudoku puzzles.

April had given her a book filled of Sudoku puzzles, and it was the first time she had opened it--and it was as confusing as hell. And it was extremely addicting. It was like being on cigarettes without knowing how to actually "puff" the smoke out. It was giving Evelin a headache after she completed her 4th puzzle.

"Gods..." she groaned, rubbing her aching temples as she dropped the pen on the table, staring at her 5th puzzle she had half-finished so far, "...Oi, this is more addicting than it is enjoyable..."

comet_an_me
03-19-2007, 04:04 PM
Mikey was whatchin the TV on the couch. His elbow on the arm rest and his fist on the side of his head. He was sighing as he was flippin through the channels.

"Boring, nope, seen it, bor- Hey great, a new recipe for chocolate brownies!" He quickly found his recipe book and noted down the the ingredients for the brownies.

Jade Green
03-19-2007, 04:20 PM
"Want some clues how to better solve that?" Randi offered to Evelin. The turtle had only gotten there to visint a few minutes ago, (she didn't live with the group), and took her seat next to the half-breed. Randi had been playing the game for a good while now and was already on the complicated-over laying ones that were called 'samurai'.

-Savannah-
03-19-2007, 04:30 PM
"Por favor, please?" she replied, her tone somewhat exasperated, pushing the booklet of Sudoku puzzles over to her turtle friend.

"I am...kind of new at this apparently..." she murmured sheepishly, scratching the back fo her head absent-mindedly. Evelin didn't exactly appeal to admiting her fault.

Garou
03-19-2007, 04:33 PM
Raph looked up at the TV.

"Boring, nope, seen it, bor- Hey great, a new recipe for chocolate brownies!"

That actually sounded good. Luckily for them, his younger brother knew something about cooking. He couldn't say that he did. His last attempts had proved to be disasters, making Splinter forbid him to try and cook dinner. Not that he minded, though...

Jade Green
03-19-2007, 04:43 PM
"Okay, just watch how I do one, I'll explain my reasoning as I go along..." And she did, pointing out probabiliites so the other female could understand it. With in ten minutes, she had solved it... hopefully giving her friend a few good hints along the way.

comet_an_me
03-19-2007, 04:43 PM
Once Mikeys program had finished he got up and headed to the kitchen.

"Hey guys." He said to his family and friends as he crossed the living area. "I'm gona be in the kitchen making some brownies. Cause theres nothing else to do around here."

Jade Green
03-19-2007, 04:45 PM
"If you ask me, making brownies is somethin'." Randi replied, not looking up from the puzzles.

-Savannah-
03-19-2007, 04:51 PM
Evelin nodded and murmured in understanding as Randi explained the secrets of the Sudoku puzzles. "Ah, I get it now..." she breathed, nodding, "Gracious, Randi, though I think I'll just listen to some music for a time, while my head simmers down..." She nodded to her head again to Randi in thanks, before standing and walking over to a bench along the wall where her CD player was sitting.

Aelia
03-19-2007, 05:41 PM
(Hmm...maybe I can play Don too?)

Leo was busy meditating, trying to keep his mind as enlightened as possible. For him, the training was never over and since most of the chores were done there wasn't really much left to do.

Kamejou arrived at the lair precisely as Evelin sat down to listen to her music. She scanned the area, seeing everyone doing their own thing. "Er...maybe I came at a bad time?" she asked the others.

Jade Green
03-19-2007, 05:58 PM
(if you'd like)

Jade Green
03-19-2007, 09:23 PM
Randi looked up, seeing that the person that had spoken was Kamejou. "Just another day," Randi told her, "Just another boring day... unless you can think of something to do?"

-Savannah-
03-19-2007, 10:20 PM
"Seriously, anything is better than listening to Enrique Iglesias for the millionth time..." Evelin murmured under her breath in the background. "If it were warmer, I would've offered going to the beach; but again, if it were warmer..."

Clicking off her CD player, Evelin stood and strolled over to Raphael, whom was busying himself with picking gunk from his teeth, and casually leaning her elbows against the back of the couch beside the red-cladded turtle. "Besides ruining all hopes of dental hygiene, do you have anything of interest that we haven't done yet?"

Jade Green
03-19-2007, 10:25 PM
Randi glanced over and frowned, the only thing about Evelin that really annoyed her was that she felt that the girl was too... flirtatous with Raphael. It might have been her own imagination, but then again, maybe not. "We could always cause trouble for Donnie." Randi raised her voice, hoping the turtle in question would hear.

Aelia
03-19-2007, 10:39 PM
"I heard that!" Don shouted from the kitchen.

Kamejou noticed that Evelin was OBVIOUSLY flirting with Raph, and also noticed Randi's reaction. "Y'know if it bothers you so much, then just tell her." she whispered to Randi.

Jade Green
03-19-2007, 10:41 PM
(XD Aelia, I love you so much! lol, you play Leo and Don, not Raph)

Aelia
03-19-2007, 10:45 PM
(ARGH! I edited it. I guess I got it mixed up with another RP where I do play as Raph. It happens every now and again when I decide to be in twenty different RPs at once.)

-Savannah-
03-19-2007, 10:47 PM
((Ohhhh... Com-pet-ition!! ^^))

Jade Green
03-19-2007, 10:53 PM
"Then get your shell out here! Suprised you ain't playin' WOW (world of Warcraft) right now!" She called back.

Might as well tell Raph how I feel. Randi then replied telepathically to Kamejou, and I am not ready for that. She looked back down at the puzzle, hoping Evelin wouldn't mind that she just solved one.

-Savannah-
03-19-2007, 10:56 PM
((Ooo boy! Things are heating up!! Evelin vs. Randi - Round One - Ding!...even though Evelin hasn't a clue about it, yet.))

Evelin gazed back at her, smiling at the "conversation" her and Don were sharing.

'Ah...they act like an old married couple...' she thought, smirking at the thought. She then leaned away from the couch, turning around to face the other girls of the group.

Aelia
03-19-2007, 11:09 PM
"Which reminds me, I need to update my guild! Er...I'll do it later though." Don replied to Reye.

"Fine then. I'm not one to judge, I've never really been in love." Kamejou replied. Well, in all honesty she thought of Leo, Don, Raph, and Mikey as older brothers rather than potential love interests. It was probably mostly because of her naive nature.

Leo awoke from his meditative state, mostly because of the extremely loud noises coming from the kitchen. He got up and entered the living room, looking at least a little annoyed. "Let me guess, Mikey is cooking." he grumbled.

Jade Green
03-19-2007, 11:29 PM
(Mine was a typo, but you two should know its Randi! XD )

I heard that Randi warned in Evelin's mind. Gotta learn not to shout out your thoughts like that. You're noisier than Mikey.

-Savannah-
03-19-2007, 11:34 PM
'Oops.' was Evelin's reply.

'But seriously, it's obvious that there is someone here you want to grow old with--and I'm not stating who, either.' Evelin was undoubtably sure that Randi liked a certain someone. It was written--not literally--all over her face.

'Maybe I should attempt being the matchmaker, or hosting the "Guess the Crush" game. In your best interests, of course.'

Jade Green
03-19-2007, 11:41 PM
Leave my interests alone Randi told HER, If I liked someone here, it's between me and that person.

Aelia
03-20-2007, 12:07 AM
"Er...uh, I'm just gonna...uh do something. " Kamejou said nervously before moving a little bit away from the other two. 'I can tell they're already at it even if I can't actually hear them. Sheesh, so much arguing over one guy.'

"Huh? What's going on?" Don asked Randi as he left the kitchen and entered the living room.

Leo sighed a bit, as he walked past the three girls and popped his head into the kitchen. He wanted to greet them but first he wanted to tell Mikey "Keep it down in there! I don't think you need to be that loud!"

Jade Green
03-20-2007, 12:17 AM
(Gah! Randi! Randi! Randi! XD)

Aelia
03-20-2007, 12:26 AM
(OOC: I told you! It's the brain failure!)

-Savannah-
03-20-2007, 07:50 AM
'Alright, alright...but seriously, if you need anything, you can talk to me...or share thoughts, in your case...' Evelin repiled, a bit taken aback from Randi's snappy reply, turning her attention away from Raphael and Randi to Leonardo, as he walked in.

"Where have you been all this time?" she asked, curious, eyeridge raised slightly, "Has the boredom gotten to you, too?"

comet_an_me
03-20-2007, 08:16 AM
Mikey was getting the ingredients to the bowl, ready to start mixing. He picked up the electric wisk from the back of the cupboreds, so that he knew Don hadn't messed with it. He turned on the wisk after placing it in the bowl and switched it on. But what he forgot to do was hold on the mixing bowl.

As soon as the wisk turned on the mixture of the bownies was sent across the room. Mixture flew throught the air and the bowl smashed on the floor.

SMASH!!

The noise of the broken bowl wounldn't of gone unnoticed.

"Errrr....Ooops." With a quick scan of the area to see if anyone noticed, he headed towards his room. He was planning to get to his room and pretend that nothing had happened....but first he was gona have get past every one in the living area.....

Aelia
03-20-2007, 08:39 AM
Unfortunately for Mikey, Leo had figured out what had happened. He wiped the brownie mix off of his face, trying his best not to reach out and strangle Mikey. "Just so you know...YOU'RE cleaning this up." he said, a tad frustrated.

comet_an_me
03-20-2007, 09:18 AM
Mikey laughed when he spotted Leo with brownie mix on his face.....

"Just so you know...YOU'RE cleaning this up."

..... and stopped after hearing that.

"Awww...but Leo." Mikey insisted. "I was distracted....by the girls in the front room...." It was the only excuse he could come up with. But to be fair he had noticed that the room was very quite. Which ment that the girls were talking to each other telepathically, which ment...secrets. And boy did Mike want to know what they were chatting. And he was going to get his way....once he tidied up the kitchen.

-Savannah-
03-20-2007, 09:40 AM
The sound of a breaking bowl made Evelin jump, it surprising her. Spinning on her heel she took a look around the corner at the kitchen area. Her hand flew up to her mouth in awe.

"Gods..." she murmured, trying to hold in a giggle. Her emerald eyes traveled to Leonardo, who was obviously peeved. A laugh escaped her vocals at the sight of him, before she bit her lip to stop herself.

Garou
03-20-2007, 11:31 AM
((Hey, wait for me! :tanime: ))

The only reason Raph hadn't stung himself with the newly cleaned sai, was because Evelin had distracted him before. The loud crash from the kitchen had made hi a atan stratled at first, but a single look towards Leo made him forget it.

"Ya know what, Leo? That actually looks good on ya," he chuckled, whirling the sai in his hand and placed it back in his belt. He couldn't help but notice, how cracked up Evelin was, which only made it funnier. There really only was one downside to this - no brownies...

Shaira looked up from her book, brushing some hair away from her face. She had been a tan too occupied with her book, so she hadn't had the same surprise as everyone else.

-Savannah-
03-20-2007, 01:57 PM
Evelin's smile widened at the comment, her emerald eyes sparkling in delight, though she stayed speechless. She suppressed her quieting laughter, thus only hints of her giggles could be heard.

"Things never change..." she murmured, absent-mindedly beginning to fiddle with a lock of her curly, coal black hair.

Aelia
03-20-2007, 02:06 PM
Kamejou and Don tried not to laugh but failed miserably with a sudden outburst of laughter.

"I'm going to go wash up." Leo stated before heading for the bathroom.

-Savannah-
03-20-2007, 02:09 PM
"It's a good thing he's bald, or we'd have one hell of a situation..." she commented quietly, narrowing her eyes as she tried to visualize a situation where Leo, with hair, would be scrubbing brownie batter out of his hair...

It was hard to imagine it, believe it or not.

comet_an_me
03-20-2007, 02:12 PM
"I'm going to go wash up." Leo stated before heading for the bathroom.

"Its either that or i bake you, hehe." Mikey giggled.

Garou
03-20-2007, 02:45 PM
"If you warm him up like that, he'll bake himself," Raph smirked, still sitting in the couch. He took out the other sai from his belt and started polishing it too. Well, he couldn't run around with only one clean weapon, could he?

Jade Green
03-20-2007, 04:20 PM
'Alright, alright...but seriously, if you need anything, you can talk to me...or share thoughts, in your case...' Randi gave no reply, now focused on the puzzle until she heard the crash.

She raised her eyes and couldn't help but snicker a little at the mixing now oozing down the side of Leonardo's face; instead of making a comment, however, the female was smart enought to just finish up the rest of the 'puzzle' she had borrowed from Evelin instead. She didn't live there, and was therefore a guest. If she got Leo mad enough, he could just as easily kick her out.

"It's a good thing he's bald, or we'd have one hell of a situation..."

Randi just smirked more, in her personal opinion, hair looked wrong on a turtle... on any reptile, really; but she wasn't going to say this out loud. Everyone got their share of comments in... well, nearly everyone. She stood up from the table to watch Mikey clean for a moment before moving towards the couch. Since the orange-clad turtle wasn't watching T.V. anymore... it meant it was up for grabs. She sat down on the other side of Raphael catching the remote as it flew to her and aimed it to the TV, changing it to the Sci Fi channel.

"Got another polishin' rag?" She asked Raph absentmindedly.

Garou
03-20-2007, 04:54 PM
Raph looked up from his sai shortly, as Randi passed him to sit in the couch and change the channel on the TV. Lowering his eyes again, he perfected the cleaning on the sharpened weapon. They sure had been more blunt, when Splinter had given them to him in the past.

"Got another polishin' rag?" Randi asked, making Raph look up again. He turned the sai in his hand quickly, finding it's polishing done for today.

"just take this one," he replied, handing over the rag to the female turtle.

Jade Green
03-20-2007, 05:00 PM
"Thanks," She took the offered rag in one hand and then opened her coat to reveal her legs, on each was a strap containing up to five throwing knives. She took one knife and began to polish it.

comet_an_me
03-20-2007, 05:03 PM
Mikey finally finished cleaning the kitchen. He came into the the living area and and fell on to the couch.

"Well that wasted...." He looked over to the clock on the wall. "...45 MINUTES !!! Awwww....I thought i was cleaning for hours" He sighed

Garou
03-20-2007, 05:10 PM
"Actually, it's only been 42 minutes," Shaira smirked, looking up. She made a small mark on the corner of the page and closed the book. It seemed that the world outside of chemistry was a tan funnier at the moment.

Raph didn't show it too much, but his eyes quickly wandered down, when Randi opened the coat and revealed the knives placed around her legs. He found it fascinating, in some weird way.

comet_an_me
03-20-2007, 05:20 PM
"Actually, it's only been 42 minutes,"

"Gee thanks." Mikey sighed again. "That makes me feel so much better."

Toonami Tom
03-20-2007, 06:53 PM
May I play as my fan character, Aiko, please?:) Here's her profile http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=479982&postcount=213

Jade Green
03-20-2007, 07:39 PM
I made a point in my first post that too many fan characters ruin the fun. We already have four.

-Savannah-
03-20-2007, 08:27 PM
Evelin smirked at Michelangelo. "It was your mess, so it's officially your job to clean it up." she commented, hitting him softly on the arm, in an as-a-matter-of-factly kind of way.

"Just look as it in this way--atleast it gave you something to do... I'm basically bored, how you say, "out of my mind"."

She looked around, her eyes looking over the group of mutants. "Speaking of which, would anyone like to go topside? Maybe there's a band or something playing in Central Park..."

Toonami Tom
03-20-2007, 08:40 PM
(Splinter then?)

Jade Green
03-20-2007, 08:51 PM
(sure, okay)

Toonami Tom
03-20-2007, 08:58 PM
(Thank you.:) )

In his den, Splinter had been in meditation for quite some time. He was sitting on the floor with 4 candles lit. Splinter slowly opened his eyes, blew out the candles, and stood up. He walked towards the double doors of his den and left the room. The ninja master rat now stood at the edge of the living room. He then heard "Maybe there's a band or something playing in Central Park..."

"Are you all about to go to the surface? If you are, I will be coming with you. It has been awhile since I have left the sewers."

-Savannah-
03-20-2007, 09:03 PM
Her head whirled around, a tad startled at Splinter's sudden appearance. "...Oh." she murmured breathily after a moment or two, "...Hola, Good day, Master Splinter." Evelin nodded him, a sign of respect, and she turned fully around to face him.

Toonami Tom
03-20-2007, 09:16 PM
Splinter nodded his head in return. "Good day to you, Evelin." He then noticed the Sudoku puzzles. I will have to try those later he thought to himself.

Aelia
03-20-2007, 09:28 PM
"Nice to see you again Splinter." Kamejou said to the mutant rat.

comet_an_me
03-21-2007, 06:23 AM
"Maybe there's a band or something playing in Central Park..."

"Are you all about to go to the surface? If you are, I will be coming with you. It has been awhile since I have left the sewers."

"Err...no offence Master" Said Mikey rubbing his arm from the punch Evelin gave him. "But its not the type of music you'll like."

Jade Green
03-21-2007, 03:56 PM
Randi didn't notice where Raphael's eyes momentarily went and continued to polish the throwing knives one by one as she listened to the coversation. There was always something going on in central park. "Still daylight." She muttered to herself, "Maybe we aughta prepare for some night time picknick or something." Her words held no tone to signify if she was joking or not.

Garou
03-21-2007, 04:06 PM
"Maybe we aughta prepare for some night time picknick or something." Randi said from the couch. Well, raphael had to grab that chance.

"Does that mean you'll try baking again?" he grinned at Mikey. It could be taken both ways. Mikey's cooking was good, but the same situation over again would make it for another laugh as well.

Jade Green
03-21-2007, 04:07 PM
"Gives him enough time if he wants to." Randi muttered moving to polish the throwing knives on her other leg. "I was thinking that it'd be easier just to pick up a few pizzas and a calzone or two."

comet_an_me
03-21-2007, 04:17 PM
"Well if you girls hadn't distracted me, then we could be packing the first batch of brownies right now." Mikey huffed. "But if you guys are willing to do the washing after me then ill get straight on it." He grinned.

-Savannah-
03-21-2007, 04:22 PM
Evelin blinked, before her face began to look rather peeved. What exactly was he distracted by?? She guessed something perverted, knowing how flirty Michelangleo could be.

"Woah, hold the phone! Mind explaining how we distracted you, exactly?" she asked, her voice scrutinizing, emerald eyes narrowing.

comet_an_me
03-21-2007, 04:28 PM
"Well the frount room was quiet." Mikey Grinned. "Which means you girls were talking to each other in thought mode.....which means you lot had something to hide...i was simply listening out for any clue of what you were 'talking' about."

Garou
03-21-2007, 04:33 PM
Shaira looked back at the turtle, as she stood up to stretch her legs.

"So you were trying to hear our thoughts?" she crossed her arms, a chuckle escaping her. She hadn't been in the discussion between the females in the room, if there had been one, "You know, perhaps you should be careful for what you wish for - you could get your wish granted."

comet_an_me
03-21-2007, 04:38 PM
"Errrr.....Perhaps i've said to much." Mikey grinned.

Jade Green
03-21-2007, 04:39 PM
It's nothing to worry about, Mikey. Randi whispered in his mind, making no hint that she was doing so as she polished her knives. We were just talkinga bout how much Evelin likes you.

Aelia
03-21-2007, 04:41 PM
"Don't worry Mikey, it was just some simple 'girl talk'. Nothing you'd be interested in hearing." Kamejou said, knowing very well that he probably would. If she told him though, Randi would probably murder her in her sleep or something.

Leo came re-entered the living room, only not covered in brownie mix. "So, what's going on?" he asked.

-Savannah-
03-21-2007, 04:43 PM
((O.O ...Ooo... Jade Green, you are VERY naughty...))

Garou
03-21-2007, 04:44 PM
Leo came re-entered the living room, only not covered in brownie mix. "So, what's going on?" he asked.

"Since Mikey's in it, it must be girl talk," Raph muttered, not even considering looking up to face any of them...

comet_an_me
03-21-2007, 04:46 PM
After hearing Randis thoughts he raised an eyebrow. "She does?" He asked shocked and looked over to Evelin. "In fact no..." He put his hands over his ears. "...I dont want to know - Lalalalalalala" He sang as he headed out of the room into his bedroom

-Savannah-
03-21-2007, 04:49 PM
"Gods..." Evelin grumbled under her breath, crossing her arms absent-mindedly, glaring after Mikey as he left the room so abruptly.

'IF we go somewhere, he better not pull anything...' she thought, pursing her lips slightly.

Aelia
03-21-2007, 04:50 PM
"Y'know...that night time picnic is starting to sound better and better." Don said uncomfortably, trying to change the subject.

Jade Green
03-21-2007, 04:50 PM
Mikey would hear the chuckling inside his head. Or maybe you'd rather it be Shaira or Kamejou? She offered, the grin showing on her own lips now as she got to her last knife. Don't worry, I won't tell Evelin, it'd break her poor heart.

Garou
03-21-2007, 04:52 PM
As Mikey suddenly lost interest in the previous matter, raph looked up. What had made his brother turn like that?

~What did ya say?~ be asked Randi telepathically. It had to be her, since none of the previous outspoken comments could have made the turtle flee like that...

Shaira looked at Don.

"It could be pretty fun," she stated.

comet_an_me
03-21-2007, 04:55 PM
"Ok...I learn't my lesson," he squeezed his ears harder, even though he new that it wasn't actually hearing anything. "I wont evedrop - or try to - again...." Then he reilsed what Randi had said. "...Do they all like me?" He suddenly asked.

-Savannah-
03-21-2007, 05:02 PM
Evelin looked over at Don, her expression softening, though her arms stayed crossed stubbornly.

"Yeah...it's does sound divertido...I mean 'fun'." she murmured, pondering the thought, "But do you know a secluded enough spot so that even those homeless people that take refuge there won't notice?"

Jade Green
03-21-2007, 05:04 PM
Through all the hub-bub, she hadn't heard Donnie's comment about the picknick and instead only heard Raph and Mikey's questions. Randi cortled, sliding the last knife back in place on her leg strap and then burst out in laughter. "Ha! Ha! I told him... I told him..." She couldn't stop her laughter long enough to explain, "Evelin... you -- ha! ha-have to, he! he-hit him! I said... and then he...!" She held her sides, as she laughed, unable to say anymore.

Garou
03-21-2007, 05:08 PM
Raph raised an eyeridge with an amused smile. So it was involving Evelin. God, he wanted to get the whole story. he looked up at Evelin, having a weak hope that she had a clue on what was going on.

-Savannah-
03-21-2007, 05:16 PM
She jumped, whirlign her whole body around to face the hysterical Randi. "Who?! What?!" she spoke, startled by her abrupt change in attitude. Her eyes were wide and anxious...before it all sank in.

"...RANDI WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!" she yelled, her voice breaking from the sudden, rather high note.

comet_an_me
03-21-2007, 05:18 PM
"Errrr....Evelin?" Mikey Gulped. "Do you like me...as in like like....cause you know...as much as im flattered....im just not ready for a realsionship with you...."

Aelia
03-21-2007, 05:20 PM
Kamejou laughed a little bit. It was pretty obvious to her now Randi had played a prank on Mikey and Evelin.

-Savannah-
03-21-2007, 05:21 PM
She whirled around, eyes blazing. "W-What?!" she managed to screech, before she turned back around at Randi, her expression sort of calm.

"Randi, did you really...?" she murmured, an eerie smile upon her lips.

Jade Green
03-21-2007, 05:30 PM
"Oh, is that what he told you?" Randi said, grinning devilishly. "I only told him that so he'd stop trying to evesdrop on our little telepathic conversations." She stretched a bit, "If it makes you feel better, I also told him that Kamejou and Shaira might like him too..." She placed her hands behind her head to relax. "But again, only said it to teach the boy a lesson. Of course I don't know for sure who likes who." With this, she gave Raph a wink and stood up.

"But anyways, I think Donnie had agreed to that night picknick, we'd better get ready."

-Savannah-
03-21-2007, 05:35 PM
Evelin'e eyes became daggers, though the eerie smirk was still there on her face.

"Ooo... Gods, Randi, you've really crossed the line this time! Double crossing, three of us?! Nice...but deadly." she said, her voice dangerously low.

"Don't forget that we all have our own ammunition. Do you want me to play 'Matchmaker' for you?"

Jade Green
03-21-2007, 05:41 PM
"I didn't 'double cross' anyone." She shoved her hands into the pockets of her black duster and stared Evelin in the eye. Unafraid. "It was a joke, pure and simple; everyone knows that you don't like Mikey in that way -- even Mikey himself... and as for you being 'matchmaker'..." She shrugged, "Try as you might, I'll still take the guy I like in the end."

comet_an_me
03-21-2007, 05:41 PM
Mikey now understood that it was a prank and had now turned a bright shade of red.....which didnt exactly match his natrual green skin.

"I'll....er.....get started on some sandwhiches and stuff." He mumbled as he went and got started in the kitchen really embarssed. Im never gonna hear the end of this one He thought to himself.

Aelia
03-21-2007, 05:43 PM
Kamejou's eyes widened a bit, but she just decided to stay quiet.

"Evelin, Randi, I thinks its best if you two just drop it...please." Leo said, not exactly in a 'commanding' fashion but close enough.

Jade Green
03-21-2007, 05:45 PM
"Fine.." Randi compled to Leonardo, "Mikey needs help in the kitchen anyways." She walked into the kitchen before Evelin could say anything else.

-Savannah-
03-21-2007, 05:46 PM
"Oh, I know; I'll probably be laughing at it in the morning. But I can use this as an advantage..." she murmured, her eerie grin turning into a smirk.

"But I guess I did fall for it pretty hard..." she added, flashing a genunine smile at no one in particular.

((OI!! I posted late! ><))

Jade Green
03-21-2007, 05:48 PM
"Riiiight...." Randi called over her shoulder and entered the ktichen. "No hard feelin's mikey?" She offered him, "I mean... c'mon, tryin to snoop on girl talk, of course I had to embarass you."

comet_an_me
03-21-2007, 05:49 PM
Mikey saw Randi walk into the kitchin, but he was still to embrassed to respond to her or say anything. He just carried on spreading the butter on to the slices of bread next to him.

"I mean... c'mon, tryin to snoop on girl talk, of course I had to embarass you."

"I supose.....It was good to be fair...in fact you have officially earnt the 'Mikey's Prank award'." Mikey laughed. "Your the only person - apart from me - to get one"

-Savannah-
03-21-2007, 05:54 PM
She sighed, a hint of frustration in her voice. Evelin cleared her throat quietly, before changing the subject.

"So...Mikey. Do you have any avacados? I make some mean guacamole." she asked, her voice lighter, as she passed him to get to the kitchen.

Jade Green
03-21-2007, 05:59 PM
"I supose.....It was good to be fair...in fact you have officially earnt the 'Mikey's Prank award'." Mikey laughed. "Your the only person - apart from me - to get one"

Randi laughed at his comment and looked around, "I'll pack the plates and stuff." She looked up when Evelin entered, showing no sign of malice and went back to her work.

Toonami Tom
03-21-2007, 08:29 PM
Splinter smiled slightly, amused by the situation from a few minutes ago.

Aelia
03-21-2007, 09:34 PM
"I'll make sandwiches." Don stated, getting out the bread and other things.

"I'll...uh...carry the stuff?" Kamejou suggested, a little embarrassed she didnt exactly know what to do.

Garou
03-22-2007, 01:41 AM
Raph didn't exactly know what face to put up. Now he had gotten the whole story through the girls' and Mikey's "conversation". Poor Mikey, but it had given some amusing thoughts.

"Try as you might, I'll still take the guy I like in the end."

Hm? Raph blinked a bit. Perhaps there had been a little more to the discission between the girls than a 'joke'. And he felt left out on some of that information. He wouldn't try to ask any of them, who this 'someone' was; he'd better leave that to Mikey's quriousity - if he ever tried involving himself again.

But as everyone left to do something, Raph honestly had no idea of what to do.

"I'll...uh...carry the stuff?" Kamejou said, and Raph smiled.

"Right. I'll help ya with that..."

Shaira took the situation lightheartedly. Though Randi had said to Mikey, that perhaps all the girls liked him, she felt pretty safe. There was no way Mikey would go after a bookworm like herself. And besides, she wasn't interested.

Shrugging lightly, she decided to help on the packing.

"I'll find some blankets, if it gets cold." And they needed something to sit on, unless they wanted to freeze their shelves off...

-Savannah-
03-22-2007, 08:08 AM
Evelin considered Mikey was now ingnoring her, and she didn't blame him if he was. To make things easier for him and for her, she went ahead and got the avacados out of the fridge and a few other ingredients, before she began making the guacemole. It was finished in about 5 to 10 minutes tops, Evelin placing it in a plastic container and sealing it with a lid.

She set it in the refridgerater, cleaning up her stuff and just...stood there.

"Um...is there anything else I can do?" she asked, meekly, her shoulders raising sheepishly.

comet_an_me
03-22-2007, 09:11 AM
With all the comotion in the kitchen, Mikey hadn't heard Evelins first request. He wasn't the type of turtle to hold grudges.

"Um...is there anything else I can do?" she asked, meekly, her shoulders raising sheepishly

Mikey spun around to face her. "Er...No i think were done." He smiled warmly. "Oh...actually theres some Coke and Pepsi in the fridge, i dont know what everyone likes so just grab aloud of each." He tried to act as nothing had happened.

-Savannah-
03-22-2007, 09:44 AM
"Sure." she replied with a hint of a small smile, turning to face the fridge. She double-bagged some ice, first and then started setting cans of soda pop in it.

'Soo...Randi, do you want to surprise the guys with a game, or something? Knowing them, they'll want to be entertained...' she thought-spoke, tied the handles of the bags together and setting it on the counter.

Jade Green
03-22-2007, 02:04 PM
Like what, spin the bottle? Randi asked jokingly, quickly linking all the girls together. I was actually thinking something along the lines of tag foot ball. Two girls and Two boys on each team.

Garou
03-22-2007, 02:42 PM
Shaira was a bit startled, when randi suddenly connected her to the mind flow and she could hear the voice. She never got used to randi's mind-talking - but it was effective.

I was actually thinking something along the lines of tag foot ball. Two girls and Two boys on each team.

That sounds like a great idea, Shaira smiled, packing the last blanket into a bag. This should be enough to keep them all warm on the picnic.

comet_an_me
03-22-2007, 03:08 PM
Mikey saw Shaira smile. Dont say anything He said to himself closing his eyes. Dont say anything, dont say any.....

"So what you smiling at." He eventually asked.

Garou
03-22-2007, 03:27 PM
"Huh?" the turtle looked up, as she hadn't noticed that Mikey was looking at her. Could she come up with a good way of brushing him off, without toying with him like Randi did....? No....

"Oh, you sure you want to know?" she smirked at him, crossing her arms behind her shell and blinked at Mikey, "It could be involving you again."

comet_an_me
03-22-2007, 03:34 PM
Mikey stiffened up, grinned and walked off. He went to fetch the battle shell keys. "So we ready to go?" Quickly changing the subject.

Aelia
03-22-2007, 07:38 PM
Don took the battle shell keys from Mikey and said "Er,Maybe you should let me drive."

Kamejou picked up some of the bags, assuming Raph would get the rest of them. She placed them inside the battle shell, and waited for the others.

-Savannah-
03-22-2007, 07:55 PM
'Yeah, that sounds fun...I'll bet I can run faster than the guys considering the laps I do at the beach...' Evelin thought, rather smugly at the second comment.

'Though, we should take a bottle...just in case.' A smile spread across her face at the thought, as she headed towards the Battle Shell, the container of guacamole and chips in her hands.

Jade Green
03-22-2007, 09:55 PM
"You have got to be kidding me." Randi said out loud, breaking the link and grabbed one of the piles of stuff. "We goanna play foot ball?"

-Savannah-
03-22-2007, 10:19 PM
Evelin's smile stayed, a lone chuckle escaping her vocal before replying.

"Heh...yeah, we're gonna play football."

Garou
03-23-2007, 02:07 AM
Raph easily got a hold on the rest of the bags, carrying them to the battle shell.

"Heh...yeah, we're gonna play football."

"Oh, I'm in on that one," the red masked turtle grinned and put the bags in the car. A good challenge was exactly what he needed.

Shaira brought the bag with the blankets, giving it to Raph so he could throw it inside.

comet_an_me
03-23-2007, 03:33 AM
"Hey yeah!!" Mikey called now excited about the game. "I get to choose the teams."

-Savannah-
03-23-2007, 08:32 AM
"Really?" she murmured, smirking, "I wonder if I can outrun you, Raphael...I probably can." With that, she opened the door, and jumped into the Battle Shell, through the side entrance; Evenlin, then, took a seat towards the back.

Garou
03-23-2007, 10:26 AM
"Just make sure ya don't get tackled along the way," Raph mused, getting into the Battle Shell and found a seat. He knew that he wasn't the fastest - but there are other ways to win...

-Savannah-
03-23-2007, 10:41 AM
"You wouldn't tackle a girl, would you Raphael?" Evelin retorted, flashing a rather innocent-looking smile at the red-cladded turtle, a soft chuckle coming from her vocals.

Toonami Tom
03-23-2007, 12:48 PM
Splinter had decided to stay at the lair afterall.

Jade Green
03-23-2007, 01:36 PM
"Evelin, I think most of us can outrun him." Randi took her own seat, "And I was hoping this could be tag football; I don't need to find myself with a crushed in shell, thank-you-very-much."

Garou
03-23-2007, 03:15 PM
"You wouldn't tackle a girl, would you Raphael?"

"Sure I would," Raphael laughed, "Ya may look innocent on the outside, but still..."

"Evelin, I think most of us can outrun him." Randi took her own seat, "And I was hoping this could be tag football; I don't need to find myself with a crushed in shell, thank-you-very-much."

Raph turned his head to look at Randi, his former smile haven disappeared slightly.

"Hey, I'm not that slow," he tried to defend himself.

"But still too slow," Shaira retorted with a smirk, as she bucklet up her seat belt.

Jade Green
03-23-2007, 03:51 PM
"Oh, you're not the slowest, don't worry. I think that title belongs to Donnie, actually." Randi shrugged giving Donatello an innocent grin to showt hat she was joking and then glanced back to Raphael. "The reason why us girls are faster is because we don't have all those bulky muscles you boys do gettin' in the way."

-Savannah-
03-23-2007, 05:29 PM
"Sure I would," Raphael laughed, "Ya may look innocent on the outside, but still..."

Evenlin's jaw dropped at this, before forming into a slight pout, eye ridges pressed together. "I'll remember that..." she muttered, a hint of warning in her voice.

"...And when I do, I hope that ninja stealth of yours comes in handy, because I will catch you if you run. It's a fact really..." Her tone harbored a bit of fake venom, though it was playful.

Aelia
03-24-2007, 07:41 PM
Don glared at Randi then then got in the driver's seat of the battle shell. He knew it was a joke, but it still hurt his feelings.

Kamejou chuckled a little bit. She was never much of a football fan, and the imagery of herself playing football made her laugh. She took the passenger seat next to the stuff, and buckled her seatbelt.

Jade Green
03-24-2007, 08:23 PM
"Oh, and by the way..." Randi leaned back, smirking, "Don and Raph are on my team."

-Savannah-
03-24-2007, 08:31 PM
Evelin smiled slightly at Randi's 'enthusiam' to pick the two slowest Turtles.

"And yet, you're short one player." she commented, a smirk tugging on her lips.

"...Frankly, it really doesn't matter to me what team I'll be on. But, then again, I need someone who has good football etiquette, since I'm not exactly a die-hard NFL fan."

Aelia
03-25-2007, 12:08 AM
"I guess that counts me out." Kamejou said. "But I'll play anyway...just don't tackle me too hard, I have enough problems as it is WITHOUT bodily injuries." she added, knowing she'd probably get hurt anyway.

-Savannah-
03-25-2007, 12:28 AM
"Yeah, I agree with you there..." Evelin murmured in response to Kamejou, nodding her head in agreement, "Unlike you four, we tend to break a bit easier...I want to keep my body intact by dinnertime, thank you."

She imagined herself being tackled by four mutant turtles. It wasn't a very pleasant sight.

"However, I can imagine us girls out-schooling you four...er, three, excluding Donnie of course, when it comes to strategy."

Garou
03-25-2007, 01:52 AM
Shaira looked at the turtles chatting. She was really no sport-fanatic herself. Sure, she'd read about it, but seeing it on TV had always seemed boring to her.

"However, I can imagine us girls out-schooling you four...er, three, excluding Donnie of course, when it comes to strategy."

"Hey Don?" Shaira looked at him, "You really think you can think for both you and Raph during the game?"

"Hey!" Raph shot a glare back.

Jade Green
03-25-2007, 02:23 AM
"Hey, give the guy a break." Randi got a little more comfortable, "He's not that bad in stratagy... brute force is still a stratagy." She just refrained from pointing out it wasn't the best.

"As for the missing member, which ever you girls want to join in, fine by me."

comet_an_me
03-25-2007, 02:43 AM
Mikey chuckled at the discussion about football.

"Hey guys?" He called. "Can we actually get there first?"

-Savannah-
03-25-2007, 07:40 AM
"Yeah...that's why I'm going to cowardly ask Raphael not to kill me with his brute strength...since he said he wouldn't exactly mind hitting a girl and all..." Evelin murmured, consiously talking in three person, looking at Raphael out of the corner of her eye.

"Shame, shame. That's very un-gentlemen like." she murmured, smiling.

Jade Green
03-25-2007, 01:58 PM
Randi shifted in her seat, and then looked to Leo who was being extremely quiet. She was curious was to what he was up to.

Garou
03-25-2007, 02:59 PM
((BTW, who is playing Leo?))

"I was raised to be a ninja, not a gentleman," Raph winked at Evelin, "But no worries, I'll go easy on ya." Perhaps Evelin had taken his statement a little too seriously, but he had always been taught, that the gender didn't matter - all ninjas are effective, atleast if you had to believe the stories Master Splinter had told them about the ninjas in the feudal Japan.

-Savannah-
03-25-2007, 03:15 PM
"Is that a fact?" she mused, chuckling, "Just don't lose your focus. I might just zoom right on past you."

(Master Chief plays Leo.)

Garou
03-25-2007, 03:33 PM
((I think it's Aelia, actually...))

-Savannah-
03-25-2007, 03:44 PM
((Oops! ...Heh, sorry, wrong roleplay...))

Jade Green
03-25-2007, 04:30 PM
"Evelin, if you're so worried about Raph here squishin' ya, just be on our team. That way, you only have to worry about Mikey doin' it."

-Savannah-
03-25-2007, 04:36 PM
"Eh...I'd rather get Raphael agitated," she murmured, smiling mysteriously. "It'd be more fun that way. I like a challenge. Besides...I didn't say I was literally hysterical about going against the brute, now did I?" she added, her tone playful.

Jade Green
03-25-2007, 05:03 PM
"You hear that, Raph? She just called you a brute. I think I'd be offended." Randi smirked, looking out the window to see if they were there or not. I think we'll win, She told Raph and Don, No doubts on that.

Aelia
03-25-2007, 05:33 PM
(Blah. I forgot I was Leo.)

Leo finally got in the battle shell and said "You two can choose teams when we get there. It's not as if we're in a hurry." he said to Evelin and Randi.

Don stared the car and asked "Is everyone in?"

Kamejou nodded off to sleep, disinterested in the subject of football and being squished.

comet_an_me
03-26-2007, 02:59 AM
"......That way, you only have to worry about Mikey doin' it."

"Hey!" Mikey looked at his name mentioned.

He nudged Leo as he got in the battle shell. "Isn't it a bit wierd how the girls are fighting over Don and Raph......I think theres a few crushes going on.....maybe thats what they were whispering about." He said in a low voice, so that hopefully on Leo could hear.

Garou
03-26-2007, 01:23 PM
Raph chuckled lightly. He was actually amused by the girls chattering, even though he was used as target quite often. But atleast the shooting targeted at Mikey for a little while.

"Hey, as long as ya're not fighting over me, I'm cool," he turtle joked. He hadn't heard Mikey whisper to Leo, since the exciting part of the conversation was going on around Randi and Evelin.

Don stared the car and asked "Is everyone in?"

"Yeah," Shaira responded, taking a quick glimpse over the passenger seats. She, for one, had caught Mikey's low words, but tried to look like she hadn't. She hadn't been one to argue about who she liked, but that didn't mean that there wasn't - someone.

-Savannah-
03-26-2007, 01:46 PM
"Who says we're fighting?" she murmured, smiling, "We're merely having an...engaging conversation, right?" With this, Evelin softly poked Randi in the ribs with her elbow.

'Oh, and by the way...please don't read my plans for the game...heh, I might even have a game-winning strategy.' she thought-spoke to Randi, her tone still playful.

Aelia
03-26-2007, 01:48 PM
Leo caught Mikey's words and whispered back, "It's none of our business Mikey, just leave them alone about it."

Don started the van and drove out of the lair.

comet_an_me
03-26-2007, 05:08 PM
Mikey snorted. "Spoil sport" He said to Leo. Taking a seat in the Battle shell.

Jade Green
03-26-2007, 05:46 PM
'Oh, and by the way...please don't read my plans for the game...heh, I might even have a game-winning strategy.'

Randi rolled her eyes and smirked, Is it my fault that you think louder than Michelangelo? She teased back. "All right, we really need to have team captains. I for one, will not be one of them."

-Savannah-
03-26-2007, 08:04 PM
'Oh, thanks...' she replied in thought back to Randi, a smile gracing her lips as Evelin looked at her out of the corner of her eye.

"Team captains?" she echoed, a thoughtful expression on her face, "Count me out, unless you want to be dominated...I'll have the tendancy to pick out the best players..."

Jade Green
03-26-2007, 10:10 PM
"I was thinking Leo and Raph, rule still stands, two males two females though."

Aelia
03-27-2007, 02:01 AM
"Fine...I guess." said Leo, now secretly scanning the van for which players he'd pick.

Kamejou began snoring loudly, a little bit of drool hanging from her mouth. It was pretty apparently she was not even remotely a football fan, and found it even boring. Boy would she be surprised when she actually tried playing it.

Jade Green
03-29-2007, 09:18 PM
uhm... bump?

Garou
03-30-2007, 12:58 AM
((Yeah, big bump.... Sorry, had a pre-exam in math yesterday, so I haven't had time for writing that much.))

Raph was also thinking about which player to pick, since it had already been decided, that Randi and Don were on his team. And he didn't mind at all. It only meant that he had to find out, which of the girls to pick. And since Evelin had said, that she would go for the other team, that left only Shaira and Kamejou back. Hard choice. He had no idea how any of them were at sports. Sure, they were both ninjas, but Shaira was pretty much Don in a girl form, and Kamejou... He honestly didn't know. Perhaps she was a good choice.

((Are we there yet? :P ))

-Savannah-
03-30-2007, 06:35 AM
((Sorry...it was a VERY long week...))

Evelin smiled sheepishly at the snoring Kamejou, before she stared ou the window, her right hand settled on her left shoulder. She had seemed to lost an interest in the current talk about football, and was settled amongst her own thoughts.

comet_an_me
03-30-2007, 08:27 AM
"So that makes me on Leo's team right?" Mikey asked. Great, chance to winde my favorite brother up He thought smirking to him self.

Aelia
03-30-2007, 10:33 PM
Kamejou's eyes opened, a sleepy expression on her face. "Are we there yet?" she asked.

Don parked the van at the park, making sure it wasn't in a handicapped spot. "Yep, let's set up." Don replied to Kamejou's question.

Leo was thinking about who he'd pick to be on his team. Since Randi, Don and Evelin were going to be on Raph's team. So the choices were Mikey, Shaira and Kamejou. "Hmm, let's even it out. I get Mikey, Shaira and Kamejou. That makes it a four on four match, am I right?" Leo said.

-Savannah-
03-30-2007, 11:12 PM
"So...apparently I'm not on your team, then." Evelin replied simply, arching an eyeridge suspiciously.

Garou
03-31-2007, 06:00 AM
"Well, it's fine by me," Shaira unbuckled her seatbelt. She was looking forward to the game.

Raphael looked at Evelin, a small smirk on his beak.

"What, you'd rarther trade places with Kamejou?" he asked, knowing that she had made a point earlier, that she'd rarther be on Leo's team.

Aelia
03-31-2007, 04:41 PM
"I don't really care which team I'm on. I'll trade places with you Evelin." Kamejou said sleepily as she got out of the car.

"Sorry, I had forgotten about that." Leo apologized to Evelin.

(OOC: Actually, I'm the one who forgot.)

-Savannah-
03-31-2007, 08:46 PM
"It doesn't really matter." she replied, smiling reassuringly, waving it off, "My...er, unique sports skills couldn't be helped either way."

Jade Green
04-01-2007, 04:54 PM
"Well." Randi climbed out of the van, "Are we going to eat first? or Play later?"

comet_an_me
04-02-2007, 03:43 AM
"Lets eat first!!!" Cried Mikey. "Im staving!"

-Savannah-
04-02-2007, 06:34 AM
"Ever thought about what might happen if--no when you overeat and get competitive and overdo yourself, Michaelangelo?" Evelin asked, smirking slightly.

"...You might just end up spilling your guts." Evelin stated simply, before casting her own vote: "I vote for the game first."

Garou
04-02-2007, 07:15 AM
"Well." Randi climbed out of the van, "Are we going to eat first? or Play later?"

Shaira jumped out as well, snickering a bit at Randi's words. That didn't really leave them much of a choice, did it?

"That's a bit of a pleonasm," Shaira smiled warmly and shrugged, "But I don't care what we do first."

Aelia
04-02-2007, 11:21 AM
"I'm sorta leaning towards game first. Mikey spilling his guts isn't something I care to see." Kamejou said to the others.

Leo and Don both nodded their heads in agreement. It wasn't something they wanted to see either.

Jade Green
04-02-2007, 03:15 PM
One point to Shaira for actually catching the wording... or at least pointing it out. "Okay, Leo -- Raph, you're team captains, pick your teams."

-Savannah-
04-02-2007, 04:32 PM
Evelin followed the others, stepping out onto the lush grass of the park. She took an inaudible breath of fresh air, happy it didn't smell of sewer, though it did have an 'industrial' tint. Her attention then turned to the group as they gathered to be seperated into teams, joining them.

comet_an_me
04-04-2007, 06:41 AM
"Oookkkaaayyy!" Mikey cheered. "Lets get this game going. The sooner it finishes the sooner we eat!" He went to the back of the van and picked up the foot ball.

"So gets the ball first?"

(By the way....i thought i'd better tell you ive never played or seen american football before so.....i may get a few things wrong :P )

Aelia
04-04-2007, 09:56 AM
(I'll get things wrong too. Mostly because I don't care much for the sport. I know a few things, but for the most part my memory is fuddled.)

Kamejou rubbed her eyes, a little weary from the ride...and boredom. "We have to kick it off first Mikey. Let's do a coin toss to see who does it..." Kamejou said, using what little knowledge of football she had.

Garou
04-04-2007, 10:34 AM
((Oh, this is going to be fun - I've never seen or played american football before either :lol: Do any of us actually know the rules?))

Raph was just as eager to begin the game as everyone else - only difference was, he remembered to get the teams chosen, before they flipped the coin.

"I'm alright with the teams made in the van," the turtle stated. Don, Kamejou and Randi were just as good as everyone else, since he had no idea how the girls were at the sport, "What do you say, fearless leader?"

Aelia
04-04-2007, 11:29 PM
(OOC: Hoo boy, this'll be interesting. Maybe we should play your version of Football. That seems alot more fun actually.)

"I say bring it on." Leo said, smirking slightly.

"And I say we get this over with." Kamejou grumbled under her breath.

Jade Green
04-05-2007, 02:22 AM
"Okay... got the ball here." Randi pulls out... a soccer ball. She wasn't raised in america, what did you expect?

comet_an_me
04-05-2007, 02:49 AM
(Ok football/soccer it is.....:lol: )

"Er...Randi?" Said Mikey. "Thats a soccer ball...but no worries that games just as fun."

Jade Green
04-05-2007, 03:12 AM
"You that I meant american 'foot ball'?" Randi asked, "Oh...yeah... sorry, they call it soccer football on the islands too."

Garou
04-05-2007, 03:47 AM
((Ah, I'm good at soccer! Wait - no, I'm not... but I know the rules :lol: ))

Raph blinked. He had understood it as football as well, but what the shell. It was still a good game. Alright, what were they waiting for?

Shaira tied her hair in a ponytail, readying herself for the game.

"So," she asked, "Where do we score?" she looked around, trying to see if there were anything around that could make it up for markings - unless they had something useable in the battle shell.

-Savannah-
04-05-2007, 08:14 AM
Evelin walked over towards Leonardo, indicating she was on his team.

But the change of sport threw her for a loop. Since she was raised for most of her life in Puerto Rico, actual football was very popular--and so she's played it many times before.

Smiling widely she remarked, "Atleast I don't have to worry about being brutally tackled..."

comet_an_me
04-06-2007, 04:27 PM
"I think theres a pad and paper in the battle shell." Said Mikey. He turned the rest of the group with a coin in his hands. "So whos gona call it?" He asked flipping the coin between his fingers.

Jade Green
04-06-2007, 07:03 PM
"Actually, I think the teams are already 'made'." Randi replied, "Though I had been joking about the teams I listed in the van if you guys actually wanna just switch it up."

comet_an_me
04-07-2007, 05:07 AM
Clearly Randi hadn't understood what Mikey had asked. "Well yeah I know the teams had been chosen but what i ment was.....which team is gona call it: Heads or tails." Showing Randi the coin. "Winner gets kick off."

Jade Green
04-07-2007, 01:28 PM
With this, Randi turned and actually looked to Mikey; last time, she had been looking elsewhere. This made her smirk, "Let the 'team captains battle that one out."

Garou
04-08-2007, 02:14 PM
"Tails," Raph stated his choice before Leo would even have a chance to pick. He had a smirk on his beak almost similar to Randi's.

comet_an_me
04-09-2007, 03:59 AM
"Ok," Mikey flipped the coin high in the sky. Allowing it to spin in the air. As it fell back to earth Mikey caught it in his left hand and slapped it on to the back of his right hand.

"Annnddddd....." He tried to hold the suspense and long as he could. "It's Tails!!"

Aelia
04-09-2007, 10:56 AM
"Fine then. Let's get started." Leo said, a little disappointed with the coin toss.

Don finished finding a place where they were going to eat and rejoined the group.

Kamejou yawned a little, this being well past her bedtime.

Garou
04-09-2007, 12:28 PM
Raph smiled to himself, pretty happy with the coin toss. Suddenly, a thought hit him. They needed something...

"Anyone voluntering for goalkeeper?" he asked his teammates. Hoenstly, that spot wasn't suited for him. He was more into actually making the goal.

Jade Green
04-09-2007, 01:48 PM
"Me." Randi smirked, walking to the 'goal'.

-Savannah-
04-09-2007, 02:18 PM
Evelin looked at her teammates, sighing, knowing that she was pretty agile, thus making her a good candidate to being th goalkeeper.

"Well...unless anyone else wants a stab at being goalie, I guess I'm up for the job..."

comet_an_me
04-10-2007, 02:25 AM
"Well im the fastest" Mikey boasted to his team mates. "Ill be the striker."

Garou
04-11-2007, 09:51 AM
"Me." Randi smirked, walking to the 'goal'.

"Alright, then let's get started," Raph grinned, only waiting for Mikey to hand over the ball.

comet_an_me
04-12-2007, 03:34 AM
Mikey threw the ball to Raph. "Here Raphie boy." Mikey grinned. "Now remember play nice." He said taking his place of the 'pitch'.