PDA

View Full Version : The Darkness Within

Sonic777
03-22-2007, 02:43 PM
Story: A strange dark gas has been spreading threw NYC by a ?????? villian and the shredder.The gas turns people into darkness monsters.Though mutants arn't effected by it unless they get a high dose of it.So the turtles need to stop the gas,Free the people from the darkness and stop the shredder and the ???????? Villian.With the help of some others too.

Turtles:
Leo: Master chief
Raph: Hina-Shinji-Kei
Mikey: Cowabunga14
Don: Hina-Shinji-Kei
Grace: Master Chief

Villians:
Shredder: darkness777
??? ??? ???: darkness777
Hun: Master chief

Fan charicters:
Vemix and crocous: darkness777

Allies
Casey: Cowabunga14
Please join and thanks.:D

Toonami Tom
03-22-2007, 03:36 PM
Sounds cool to me.:) :D I will play as Leo and Hun working for Shredder. This takes place in the new toon right? Or does it?

Sonic777
03-22-2007, 03:51 PM
New toon and thanks.

cowabunga14
03-22-2007, 09:03 PM
I'll play as Mikey and Casey Jones.

Sonic777
03-23-2007, 03:32 PM
K,I'm just loseing my touch in my RPG's now.No one likes to join my RPG now.Except you and master chief,So maybe I should stop makeing some RPG's.

Toonami Tom
03-24-2007, 11:11 AM
You can still have a great RPG with only 3 people.:) (see my RPG called "Shredder World")

Mr. Leon
03-27-2007, 08:18 PM
Hey hey. Is anybody playing Don? Is the RPG open to newbie's like myself? lol. If so, I take Donatello :D

Sonic777
03-27-2007, 08:23 PM
Yes you may have don and any other charicters that are open or you can make a fan charicter to play as too.

Mr. Leon
03-27-2007, 08:54 PM
Ok. I'm gonna stick with Don

Sonic777
03-27-2007, 08:55 PM
I need a raph and we can start,thanks everyone.

Mr. Leon
03-27-2007, 08:56 PM
We'll start as soon as we have Raph? In that case, I choose him.

Toonami Tom
04-11-2007, 03:47 PM
Just as I would say about a microphone, is this thing on?:D

Sonic777
04-11-2007, 03:50 PM
(Alright, i'll start this)
It was a dark and stormy night and a misterous man was walking alone in the dark. Hopeing to get the new invention shrdder had made.
Shredder was looking at a new invention that Vemix had made. A gas that can release the darkness within people. He didn't say anything. He just looked at it.

Toonami Tom
04-11-2007, 03:57 PM
Hun walked into the Foot lab. "Master, what is this device? It looks pretty sinister. Vemix must be a good scientist. Afterall, you haven't been put him through the 'Stockman treatment'.

Leo was out for a training run alone. He leaped from roof top to roof top. The blue masked turtle saw the Foot HQ in the distance and feelings of anger came over him.

(May I also play as my fan character Grace? For this RPG, she doesn't know the turtles yet.)

Sonic777
04-11-2007, 04:02 PM
(Yes you may play her)
"Vemix is a fool who I had him make this so I may be ruler of the world. This device will allow me to bring out the darkness from the humans and let evil control them.But I will tell you when the time is right. Now leave me be." said Shredder looking at the device.
The man was still looking for that device. Anyone who got in his way. He would kill them fast.

Toonami Tom
04-11-2007, 04:10 PM
(Thanks. Will you add Grace to the character list?)

Hun took a bow of respect and said "Yes Master." He then left the lab.

A Foot elite then entered the lab with a child female turtle. The elite said "I know this isn't one of the turtles we're looking for, but I found her alone in the city."

Grace took a bow of respect to Shredder. "World leader, it is an honor to meet you. I don't understand why your Foot elite brought me here. I have done nothing wrong." In Grace's world, the Foot Clan rule the world.

Sonic777
04-11-2007, 04:15 PM
(Did)
"Hm,Well at least we have found a turtle. Kill her." said Shredder to his foot clan.

Toonami Tom
04-11-2007, 04:18 PM
Grace's eyes widened. "Wait! I'm innocent!" She closed her eyes tight and put her hands over her head to protect herself.

A Foot elite said "Perhaps we should spare her life and take her in, Master?" The elite had hopes that he didn't over step his bounds with this suggestion.

Sonic777
04-11-2007, 04:20 PM
"Maybe, will you vow to obey everything I say or you will die. Got it?" said Shredder looking at her.

Toonami Tom
04-11-2007, 04:21 PM
Grace opened her eyes and nodded her head. "Yes, world leader."

Sonic777
04-11-2007, 04:24 PM
"Excellent. Now to make sure this device works." Shredder then used the device on Grace."Now show us your dark form?"

Toonami Tom
04-11-2007, 05:58 PM
(I thought the device didn't work on mutants. That way the turtles can save the day because it won't effect them.)

Grace blinked twice. She saw the gas coming out of the device. "My dark form?"

The Foot elite in the room breathed in the gas. He grew to 10 feet tall, bulked up in muscle, and now had 4 arms. He then started making Frankenstein noises, "Mmmm arrrummmm!"

Grace said in fear "So that's what a dark form is!"

Sonic777
04-11-2007, 06:06 PM
(I forgot,)
"What, it dosn't effect mutants. Dang that lizard." said Shredder all ticked off.

Toonami Tom
04-11-2007, 06:14 PM
(Well, it does effect mutants in a high dose. I looked at your first post.)

Grace was nervous of the device and pushed the off button. She thought to herself I hope it was ok for me to do that. "So.... ummm.... will you tell me about the turtles you are looking for? You must hate them."

Sonic777
04-11-2007, 06:16 PM
"They are enemies, All turtles are." Glaring at Grace."I want you to kill them for me or else."

Toonami Tom
04-11-2007, 06:21 PM
Grace's eyes widened "I'm.... I'm not a killer. I couldn't kill anyone. World leader, why do you hate turtles? You are a turtle yourself." The Shredder in Grace's world is in fact a turtle.

A Foot elite said "Master Shredder a turtle? Heh, that's absurd."

Sonic777
04-11-2007, 06:24 PM
Shredder then grabed her neck."I am no turtle." he then threw her to the ground."Just bring them to me with this." as Shredder gave her the aniray."Just get them okay."

Toonami Tom
04-11-2007, 06:29 PM
Grace stood up from the floor. "Okay...." She took the aniray and left the room. The girl turtle left the Foot HQ and ran away from the building as fast as she could.

Sonic777
04-11-2007, 06:30 PM
Shredder then looked at his foot ninja."Follow her and kill her too. I never trusted turtles in my life." said Shredder leaveing to his throne room.

Toonami Tom
04-11-2007, 06:42 PM
Foot ninjas nodded to Shredder and left to carry out their mission.

Hun saw Shredder and said "Master, I just saw a small turtle a moment ago. Who is she?"

Grace was walking in the city, when suddenly Foot ninjas appeared in a circle around her. Some of the ninjas leaped down from roof tops. A ninja said "We have orders to kill yo-ahhh!" Before he could finish his sentence, Leo had sliced the Foot ninja.

Leo was happy and suprised to see another turtle. At the same time, his rage contiuned against the Foot Clan. The blue masked turtle said "How dare you plan to kill an innocent child." He took his katana out of the Foot ninja and slashed another ninja.

Sonic777
04-11-2007, 06:45 PM
(No,not at all.)
"A dead one hun, a dead one." said Shredder walking away.
The ? person had stoped as he saw a turtle takeing down one of the foot."It can't be,Loenardo?" He said as he watched the battle.

Toonami Tom
04-11-2007, 07:06 PM
Leo blocked more sword strikes from the ninjas, and continued his attacks.

Leo kicked a ninja and then another. He blocked a sword strike and punched the ninja with the hilt of his katana. Leo then jumped and did a split kick, sending 2 Foot ninjas flying backwards. The blue masked turtle said to himself "Well, that's all of them" and seathed his katanas.

Leo looked towards the female turtle and said "My name is Leonardo. What is your name? Please don't be afraid of me. Do you have a home?"

The girl turtle walked towards Leo and said "Thank you for saving me. My name is Grace. I had a home in my world, but in this world I am homeless." She looked at the ground.

Leo put a hand on the girl turtle's shoulder and said "You may live with me and my brothers."

Grace looked at Leo and said "Thank you Leonardo. That is very kind of you."

Leo smiled and said "You're welcome Grace." The blue masked turtle then looked behind him. He thought to himself Someone is there. It was the ??? villian, but where was he? Somewhere close by, that was for sure.

Sonic777
04-11-2007, 07:09 PM
The Villian left. He had no time to talk with leo, he had a mission to do.

cowabunga14
04-12-2007, 01:07 AM
Casey and Mikey entered the room and looked at Leo.

"Hey, what's going on here?," asked Casey. "Did we miss a big fight or somethin'?" He took a good look at the bodies of the defeated Foot Ninjas.

Toonami Tom
04-12-2007, 02:40 PM
Leo said to Casey and Mikey "These Foot ninjas were about to kill this child. She is our sister now. You missed the fight, but it wasn't that big." The blue masked turtle then said to Grace "This is my brother Michaelangelo and my friend Casey Jones."

Grace looked to them and said "Hello, my name is Grace. It's nice to meet both of you."

cowabunga14
04-12-2007, 02:45 PM
"Oh ok," Casey replied. "I'm glad it wasn't that big'a fight."

Michelangelo looked aat Grace and said, "It's also nice to meet you." He shook her hand and so did Casey.

Toonami Tom
04-12-2007, 02:51 PM
Grace smiled at Mikey and Casey. A moment later her expression became serious and she said "The Shredder wants all of you dead, but you probably already knew that. He also has a device that sends out a gas that turns people into monsters."

Leo said "We must stop him before he unleashes this gas on the city. Where are Raph and Don?"

cowabunga14
04-12-2007, 02:54 PM
"Yeah, he tells us that a lot," said Casey. "But he never actually succeeds in killing us."

"Do you know if the gas is toxic?," asked Mikey. "Oh, I think Raph and Don are sleeing...they probably went to bed late last night."

Toonami Tom
04-12-2007, 05:15 PM
Grace replied to Mikey "I don't know if it is toxic or not. All I know is that it made a Foot elite taller, more muscular, and sprout 2 extra arms. He also made these weird monster noises. I'm not sure if the gas effects turtles or not."

Grace then replied to Casey "Well, I can see that. I mean, if he had succeded you wouldn't be talking to me right now." She smirked playfully.

Sonic777
04-13-2007, 11:34 AM
The ? Man then found the foot base and entered it. He made sure that he wasn't caught so had a camofloge contorler and used it to camofloge himself.
Shredder then went to hun and said."Find those turtles and use a bunch of foot soiders. NOW!" said Shredder looking at the device.

Toonami Tom
04-13-2007, 12:12 PM
Hun said "Yes master. Do you want me to destroy them or bring them here alive?"

Leo said "It's time we pay Foot central a visit." He then said "Hey, that sounded like something Raph would say." The blue masked turtle climbed a nearby building's ladder and leaped from roof top to roof top towards the Foot HQ.

Grace climbed the ladder and followed Leo.

Sonic777
04-13-2007, 02:40 PM
"Spare no one." said Shredder to Hun.

cowabunga14
04-13-2007, 02:45 PM
Mikey and Casey also followed Leo and Grace. "Ok, so we're going to visit the Foot Clan?," Casey asked. "This should be fun."

Toonami Tom
04-13-2007, 05:52 PM
Leo was now only one roof top away from the Foot HQ. He took a grappling hook from his belt and threw it towards the Foot HQ. He then did a swing to the building and grabbed the ledge.

Grace called to Leo "How am I going to get over there?"

Leo replied "You're not. I want you to stay there where it's safe. Stay out of sight."

Grace nodded to Leo and replied "I will."

Leo took a glass cutter from his belt and cut through a window. The turtle then leaped into the Foot HQ. He used stealth and found an elevator.

An elevator near Hun opened. He turned to see his enemy, Leonardo.

Hun said "Looks like the freaks have decided to come to us. At least one of them." He ran towards Leo who was still in the elevator.

Leo leaped upwards and used his legs to stay in a higher section of the elevator. Hun's punch hit the back of the elevator instead of Leo. Hun said "You're fast turtle, I will give you that."

Leo didn't reply to the comment. He used his katanas to slice through the top of the elevator and leaped upwards. It was dark where he was and the blue masked turtle stood on top of the elevator.

Hun also leaped on top of the elevator. He said "Now you die, Leonardo. This is going to feel good." He cracked his knuckles.

Leo shook his head and said "No. This is the end for you. I'm tired of the Foot Clan's evil plans. I'm playing for keeps this time."

Hun raised an eyebrow. "What the heck are you talking about turtle?!"

Leo dodged a punch from Hun and then another.

Hun gritted his teeth and said "Why can't I hit you?!"

Leo kicked Hun and then leaped upwards. The blue masked turtle held on to the elevator cord and cut the part of the cord below him with his katanas.

"Oh crud" Hun said as the elevator fell with him. The elevator blew up when it hit the bottom.

Leo thought to himself What's wrong with me?! Why did I do that?! There was a way to defeat him without.... No, I did the right thing. Hun was a criminal. It was probably only a matter of time before he killed me, my brothers, or Master Splinter. Now to take down The Shredder.

Leo leaped from the elevator cord and caught the edge of the door way the elevator would have used. He leaped upward and said "You will die without honor, Shredder." He glared at the armored villian.

Sonic777
04-13-2007, 06:12 PM
"A turtle belive in honor, that's a laugh. I have no honor. Just come her turtle. I just want to show you something." said shredder holding the dark gas device.

Toonami Tom
04-13-2007, 06:15 PM
Leonardo smirked and threw a handful of shuriken at Shredder's helmet. He then ran towards Shredder and did a low sweep, trying to slice off one of his exosuit legs.

Sonic777
04-13-2007, 06:49 PM
"Your a fool Leonardo." as Shredder then blasted leo with the gas.

Toonami Tom
04-14-2007, 12:18 PM
Leo's sword strike missed. He then breathed in the blast of gas from the device. Leo started coughing and he jump kicked Shredder to the floor. The device fell from Shredder's grasp and rolled down the hall. Leo had Shredder pinned and made a stab for his torso, it would be a sure kill. The attack was fast and would have enough force to break through Shredder's armor. He stopped himself before the katana struck. Leo backed away from Shredder and said "I'm not the bad guy."

Then Leo turned to see Hun walking towards him. The villian had apparantly found a way to escape from the elevator before it blew up. The blue masked turtle was actually glad Hun was alive.

Hun said "I'm still here, freak" and charged towards Leo.

Leo fell to his knees. The gas he had breathed in a moment ago was taking effect. Eventhough he was a mutant turtle, he had breathed in a high dose of the gas. Leo became taller and more muscular. He also had sharp teeth and claws. Spikes began to appear on his shell. Then Leo's eyes turned red, and his transformation was complete.

Hun stopped in mid-run. "Oh crud!"

Leo growled and ran towards Hun. Even as a monster, the turtle still held his katanas, making him an even bigger threat.

Sonic777
04-14-2007, 12:33 PM
Shredder was on the floor still dazed and saw leo as a monster."Hun, control him." said Shredder trying to hold Leo but could'nt.
???? Man found the device and picked it up."Excellent." he said walking away.

Toonami Tom
04-14-2007, 12:41 PM
Hun said "I will try" and ran towards Leo. He then rolled away from Leo and grabbed one of the monster turtles arm's.

Leo flung his arm and threw Hun into Shredder. Both villians flew backwards and almost smashed through a window. "We need a collar for him to wear or something!" Hun said.

Leo ran towards Hun and slashed him with his katanas. Hun was slashed 4 times on his chest. He fell to the floor unconcious. Leo then tried to slash Shredder several times. Being a monster had taken over Leo's mind.

Sonic777
04-14-2007, 12:45 PM
Shredder then pushed the monster out of the window hopeing he would die.
But he knew it didn't."Hun, Find that monster NOW!"

Toonami Tom
04-14-2007, 12:50 PM
Hun was still out cold. He would have 4 scars on his chest for sure.

Leo fell out the window from the top story of the Foot HQ. He got up and began a rampage in the city.

Sonic777
04-14-2007, 12:54 PM
(This is it, the reval of the ??? Man)
Shredder was ticked off and went to look for leo with some foot ninjas.
The ??? then went out of the foot base and then smiled. "Now it's time. The Day I rule the world in the future. So says Cobrx." He said while laughing evily.

cowabunga14
04-14-2007, 01:09 PM
Mikey looked at Leo as he was on his rampage in the city. "Hey, Leo!," he exclaimed. "Where ya goin', bro? Are you gonna come back?" The Turtle knew Leo was in a lot of pain at the moment and he wanted his brother to stay inside the building.

Toonami Tom
04-14-2007, 01:47 PM
Monster Leo looked at Mikey, glared at him and growled. He then picked up a car and threw it at a building.

Grace still had the aniray Shredder gave her earlier. "Maybe this will work." She blasted Leo with the aniray and he turned into a mutant frog, but he wasn't a monster anymore.

Leo said "Huh? What happened? Why am I a frog?!"

Sonic777
04-14-2007, 02:03 PM
Shredder with his army then found leo and the others."Now kill them all and spare no one." said Shredder to his foot ninjas as they obied and attacked the turtles and others.

cowabunga14
04-17-2007, 07:57 PM
"I think you're gonna lose, Shredder," Mikey remarked. The Turtle started to attack several Foot Ninjas and swung his nunchakus like never before. "Hyah! That's what you get for messing with a Turtle!"

Casey took out his hockey stick and smacked a few ninjas' faces with it.