PDA

View Full Version : Parasites

Magdolin
03-22-2007, 09:15 PM
Okay! THERE is a rule here guys! And that rule is Don't make RPGs just becuase you want friends and you sure your posts make are inline with what other pepole post
The characters. You can chose your own fan/fave characters.
And as for mine: Aya Brea.
And her profile: Name: Aya Brea
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye color: Blue
Born: In Boston, Massachusetts in 1972
She is a of mixed ethnicity: Her father, who was a journalist, was white, her mother (Mariko) was japanese. This gives her a unique appearance as she boasts many facial features, such as the shape of face and eyes, while possessing typically caucasian coloring, including blue eyes and fair blonde hair. She had a sister named Maya who, along with her mother, died in an automobile
accident in or around December 1977. Aya doesn't know the TMNT yet. so...After Maya's death, one of her corneas was transplanted into Aya. At the same time, one of Maya's kidneys was transplanted into a young girl named Melissa Lilky. Unknown to any of the doctors, Maya Brea's mitochondria was highly evolved and began changing Aya and Melissa's genetic structure.
As a young woman, Aya studied criminology at the University of Massachusetts and was involved in their ROTC program, but any record of military service is never mentioned within the game. She later became a detective with the NYPD 17th precinct. Within the first 6 months of working at the precinct, Aya became involved in an incident known as the New York Blockade Incident to the general public. As an officer, she bacame part of the "father and daughter" team where she was partnered up with Bill "Bo" Dollis, a veteran cop, who can be considered overly protective of her at worst. On December 24, 1997, Aya attended an opera performance at Carnegie Hall with her date (whose name I don't know), which starred Melissa Lilky as the lead.
During the performance, Maya's advanced mitochondria, which had lain dormant in Melissa for eleven years, awakened and transformed her into Mitochondria Eve. As her first act against humankind, Eve killed everyone in Carnegie Hall via spontaneous human combustion, except for Aya and her date who was immune to the effect. Now she's trying to defeat the parasite

And if anybody wants to join! Then say so!

And whoever joins I'll make a list of those characters.
I hope all of you guys enjoy posting here. Just remember: You can put any characters.

Leonardo - Master Chief
Aya - Mikeranjero-Michaelangelo
Michaelangelo - Fafa
Venus - darkness777
Shredder - darkness777
Casey Jones - Cowabunga14
Reivax - cowabunga14
Raphael - Aelia
Donatello - Aelia
Kamejou - Aelia
Ayame - Aelia
Keiro - Hina-Shinji-Kei
Madara - ~†~EgyptGoddess Anubis~†~
Amelia - ~†~EgyptGoddess Anubis~†~
Splinter - ~†~EgyptGoddess Anubis~†~

Kunoichi_Haruko
03-22-2007, 10:38 PM
There's no storyline whatsoever?

Magdolin
03-23-2007, 12:01 AM
Oh, sorry um...well Aya is on one of her cases and her boss says that some green men are runing around on the streets of New York and he wants here go and find out who they are and if she needs to call back up or not and put whoever it is in jail (She's a police officer) And finds mutated animals and stuff. Wait I got it This RPG is about A woman who is a police officer and she later finds out that she is the only one who can stop this " Parasite" and that parasite can go into different human bodies and once that body gets weak that parasite moves on to going into other human bodies. and with the help of any character. She kills this parasite. does it sound good?

Magdolin
03-23-2007, 10:33 AM
Isn't anybody gonna join me with this RPG?
Anybody? Please?:( I'm sorry! It sucks doesn't it? I shouldn't make RPGs!
I'm doing a bad job of of the bocoming firends thing!
All i wanted to do here was make firends......i'm sorry everyone....:( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry:

Kunoichi_Haruko
03-23-2007, 11:50 AM
Oh hun, you don't need to make an RPG to make friends here. We're a social lot, aren't we guys?

::is met with silence::

::clears throat:: Well...Anyways... Yes, there are a few flaws to your RPG, which is why no one is joining. Seeing as I don't usually play RPGs, I can't tell you exactly what could be improved on... But I do know that if you're going to keep the storyline you made in your second post, perhaps you should edit your first and put it there. Also, there should probably be at least one rule: No godmoding (sp?). Otherwise anyone could kill off any potential players, hack the parasite and the mutated rat to death, hand Aya a medal, and call it a day (not that anyone on here would, but I'm just saying). :D

There are better people other than myself who could give you suggestions on how to get this one off the ground. Have you been playing other RPGs here? Take a look and get a few ideas from others currently being played.

Your RPG has potential-- it could just use a bit of polish...

Magdolin
03-23-2007, 12:17 PM
I hope this better than before.

Toonami Tom
03-23-2007, 12:37 PM
I will join as Leo.

Magdolin
03-23-2007, 12:59 PM
OKay great! Now who else will join?

Fafa
03-23-2007, 01:17 PM
Michelangelo for me please ^^

Sonic777
03-23-2007, 02:21 PM
Venus (My fan charicter) and shredder thanks.

Magdolin
03-23-2007, 05:48 PM
Yay! Pepole!:D OKay i'll add them to the list. And if nobody takes Donatello, Raph. You guys can have them.:)

Magdolin
03-23-2007, 06:15 PM
We will start now!:)

cowabunga14
03-23-2007, 10:18 PM
I'll play as Casey Jones and my fan character Reivax.

Magdolin
03-24-2007, 08:47 PM
Okay.
Sorry it took so long to reply.

Aelia
03-25-2007, 12:18 AM
Sorry for my extreme lateness. I'll take Raphael, Donatello, and my fan characters Kamejou and Ayame.

Magdolin
03-25-2007, 01:01 PM
Okay. thanks. I'm sorry i take so long to just reply. I've added your characters to the list and we may begin.

Mr. Leon
03-27-2007, 08:39 PM
This looks rather interesting. Is there any room of OC's? If so, may I join?

Magdolin
03-27-2007, 08:56 PM
Of course! Please do!
There is lots of room!:) After you tell me What charactes you want, then we may begin.

Mr. Leon
03-27-2007, 09:03 PM
ok. I'm gonna be my OC, Keiro. He's a regular lookin' japanese guy who's really good at taijutsu. his hair is orange, and he wears white. he has goggles he wears hanging around his neck. he's 5'7. He's 19. his personality is happy and excited, he's energetic, and usually cool about things. If you've played Final fantasy 8, think Zell dincht.

Magdolin
03-28-2007, 12:21 PM
alrighty then! Let us begin!:D

Mr. Leon
03-28-2007, 05:30 PM
Lol... you being the creator and all... shouldn't you begin? I mean, dunno where everyody is or what's goin on! could you please start?

Magdolin
03-29-2007, 12:35 PM
Aya goes out on a date with her boyfriend, and they go to a concert. The woman who's aparrently the singer of this band, smiles at everybody. " Okay we're gonna start with everyone's favorite." Said the singer. The crowd cheered as the song was played. Aya's boyfriend looked at Aya. And she looked at him. " What's wrong? She asked. " Nothin'. just are you havin' a good time?" Dan asked. " Yeah....i am." Said Aya. " Good. I'm glad you are." Said Dan. After the concert was over. Dan walked Aya home. " See ya later Aya...hope you sleep well." Said Dan, as he began to walk away. " I hope you sleep well too." Aya called after him. They waved at each other. And Aya went inside her apartment. She takes off her coat and puts it on the coat rack in the living room. Then she goes to the kitchen and makes herself a microwave pizza. While thats going, she goes to her fridge and pulls out a Dr. Peper. She sets that on the table and gets a glass out and sets that on the table too. The microwave beeped, letting her know that the pizza was done. She went over to it and pulled it out and set that on the table, she poured the Dr. Peper into her glass and sat down at the table and ate. After that she went to her stairs that led to the upper part of her house. She went up them and went to her bedroom. She got a nice good shower and put on her pajamas. She went over to her bed and pulled down the covers, cralwing into her bed going to sleep. At 3:00, her phone rang. She went down stairs and picked it up. " Hello, who is this?" Asked Aya. Bill was on the phone. " Aya, your needed here at Roseville." Said Bill. " Alright, i'm coming." Said Aya. " There seems to be a few guys runnin' around on the streets." Said Bill. " Alright." Said Aya. She got dressed and headed out of the door. She got there." So what's going on?" Aya asked Bill. "These guys think they can get away with this, thats what's goin' on." Said Bill. " I'm gonna go this way, whlie you go that way. Okay?" Said Bill. " Okay." Said Aya, going into the alley.

( Now what he means by guys running around, he means about the teenage mutant ninja turtles. But he doesn't know it's them. And Aya doesn't know either. So she meets them somewhere at this part. Is that okay?)

Mr. Leon
03-30-2007, 01:34 AM
that's great! ..where's all the other RPer's?:-?

Magdolin
03-30-2007, 02:01 AM
I don't know? I wish they'd post or something.

Magdolin
03-30-2007, 07:29 PM
OKay. I sent messages to the pepole who joined, i don't know if they will reply but i hope they will.

cowabunga14
03-30-2007, 08:20 PM
Casey and Reivax were also at the concert, several feet away from Aya and her boyfriend.

"You havin' a good time, Rei?," Casey asked.

"Yeah, you bet," he replied. "I just wish my girlfriend was here...too bad she's been busy lately."

"I know what you mean, buddy. It's, like, why can't she not be busy?"

"You're totally right. Hopefully she can come along next time."

"Yeah, that'd be cool, Rei."

They rocked out to the next song and wondered where the Turtles were.

Magdolin
03-30-2007, 11:19 PM
( Glad you could reply.:) )
At that momet, Aya ran around the corner of the alley. She had just seen some shadows moving. She quickly ran toward them. She pulls out her gun and looks around carefully. " Alright! Come out with your hands up!" Aya yelled into the distance.

Fang Wolf
03-31-2007, 11:37 AM
I Want Join..
I Be:
Madara
Amelia
Splinter

Magdolin
03-31-2007, 12:51 PM
Sure! Alright! I'll add your characters to the list.:)

Alright i've added them to the character list.

Magdolin
04-02-2007, 11:32 AM
Aya sees four turtles standing in the alley. " Wha-Wha-What are you????" Asked Aya shocked.