PDA

View Full Version : Casey Jones weapon variations?

CudleyCowlick
03-22-2007, 09:34 PM
I've never been able to find a Casey Jones with orange accessories, as he's pictured on many of the cardbacks. Just the blue-green ones. I'll wager that the figure on those cards is a prototype version and he's never been released with different colored weapons, though he was rereleased many times on different cards. Can someone prove me wrong? Please?!

VaughnMichael
03-22-2007, 10:19 PM
they are actully suposed to be a wooden light brown color almost the color of a shipping box.
And no he's only ever come out with Green weapons I know because I have every release of Casey from 1989-1998.
Hope I was helpfull.:D

CudleyCowlick
03-26-2007, 05:15 PM
Most definetely. Thank you.

VaughnMichael
03-26-2007, 05:21 PM
Most definetely. Thank you.
Very Welcome I can show you on here all the differnt ones over time if you like sort of a free preview to the extensive toy guide I'm working on :)

CudleyCowlick
03-26-2007, 05:31 PM
That would be AWESOME.
Oh and off-topic, I'm pretty sure you're the dude I bought my MOC Shogun Triceraton from a little while back. On Ebay?

VaughnMichael
03-26-2007, 08:49 PM
That would be AWESOME.
Oh and off-topic, I'm pretty sure you're the dude I bought my MOC Shogun Triceraton from a little while back. On Ebay?
yeah that was me hope you where happy with him. :)
I've been having toubles with deadbeat bidders lately not paying for things they've won.
And ok I'll get this photo show of casey together and post it here.