PDA

View Full Version : *bows*

Leo's Lil Girl
03-24-2007, 10:14 PM
Hey Everyone, i'm Leo's Lil Girl.My Real name is Veronica, you can call me Roni or Vero for short and my username as LLG if you need to. I hope to have a great time here at the forums, which i already know i might.^_^ I just hope that we all can be friends, i would really like to one day be a moder and help out with the forum like i am at other forums, even an admin of my own one. Well Theres so much to say about me. Just Curouis but anyone gone to see the TMNT movie Friday? To me it was awsome, i acually tackled the person in the Leonardo costume.^_^; Anyway, as you can tell i love Leonardo and, well...i have the personlity of him. Can't wait to meet ya all.some of you might know me on different forums like 4kids for example as Leonardo#1,leo's lil sister,leonardo,myikaurto and more.Laterz.*bows*

Leo's Lil girl
~Veronica~

Katie
03-24-2007, 10:23 PM
hi there, lil one!

welcome to the Technodrome!!! I'm Katie, unofficial official welcomer here and keeper of the mango tradition. you might just steal the award for youngest member from Hannah :P that's ok though...we need new blood every once in awhile.

Let me be the first to offer you a mango, the official welcome fruit of the 'drome!!! *hands over a :mango:* hold on to it...you might need it to throw at some of these guys ;)

have a seat here at my smoothie bar and enjoy the frozen fruit goodness while I try and keep the lovable crazies civil with ya 8)

Be NICE guys :P

Have fun and post often :D

Kunoichi_Haruko
03-24-2007, 10:30 PM

*puts down pitchfork*
Aww Katie, you're no fun! :P

Hey, Leo's Lil Girl. Welcome to the 'Drome. :D

Katie
03-24-2007, 10:35 PM
you're only allowed to go after the newbies with pitchforks if they fall in with our evil brand of humor :evil: Don't worry we'll turn her soon enough. *evil laughter...cough cough* ugh. dang allergies :evilgrin:

Sewer Bull
03-25-2007, 01:59 AM
So, hello Leo's Lil Girl. Enjoy your stay here.

Fang Wolf
03-25-2007, 04:15 AM
Welcome to us, Leo's Lil Girl *bow*
I'm Cin Race...Nice to meet you! :)

Ra
03-25-2007, 06:34 AM
*sees that Kunoichi has put down her pitchfork*

*sighs and dismantles her catapult* You really know how to ruin a good time, Katie :( :P

Well, young one, may I bid you welcome to the wondrous world of the Technodrome! See the bright fun lights of the Forum Games! Or the fluorescent neon of the General Discussion. No matter where you find yourself the most comfortable in, have fun, post often, and remember to eat nails every day!

Do it. Trust me. It will come in handy when the squirrels attack :| ;)

Leo's Lil Girl
03-26-2007, 04:56 AM
hi there, lil one!

welcome to the Technodrome!!! I'm Katie, unofficial official welcomer here and keeper of the mango tradition. you might just steal the award for youngest member from Hannah that's ok though...we need new blood every once in awhile.

Let me be the first to offer you a mango, the official welcome fruit of the 'drome!!! *hands over a http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/smilies/icon_mango.gif*

Have fun and post often * hold on to it...you might need it to throw at some of these guys

have a seat here at my smoothie bar and enjoy the frozen fruit goodness while I try and keep the lovable crazies civil with ya

Be NICE guys

Have fun and post often

hehe, thanks Katie.^_^ I feel welcome already.:D *takes the http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/smilies/icon_mango.gif*thanks, don't worry, i always take care of my things.*hides mango*

*puts down pitchfork*
Aww Katie, you're no fun!

Hey, Leo's Lil Girl. Welcome to the 'Drome.

*blinks at pitchfork*....*steps back* thanks for the welcoming, but you wouldn't hurt a little wittle girl would you*inistant look*

you're only allowed to go after the newbies with pitchforks if they fall in with our evil brand of humor Don't worry we'll turn her soon enough. *evil laughter...cough cough* ugh. dang allergies

right.;) :P Evil laughter always leads to something. XD

So, hello Leo's Lil Girl. Enjoy your stay here.

Thanks Sewer Bull.:)

Welcome to us, Leo's Lil Girl *bow*
I'm Cin Race...Nice to meet you

Thanks For the Welcoming Cin Race.:) it's me, Leonardo from the 'Follow Your Heart' Forum.^_^

*sees that Kunoichi has put down her pitchfork*

*sighs and dismantles her catapult* You really know how to ruin a good time, Katie

Well, young one, may I bid you welcome to the wondrous world of the Technodrome! See the bright fun lights of the Forum Games! Or the fluorescent neon of the General Discussion. No matter where you find yourself the most comfortable in, have fun, post often, and remember to eat nails every day!

Do it. Trust me. It will come in handy when the squirrels attack

THanks for the tips and advice, i'll keep that in mind.^_^ hehe.

THanks again Guys, I already feel like i'm at home.:) Well better go before daddy *leo* finds me sneeking off again.he hates when i do that 'casue i always sometimes find trouble with shredder.XD:P lol, laterz.

Fang Wolf
03-26-2007, 05:21 AM
Thanks For the Welcoming Cin Race. it's me, Leonardo from the 'Follow Your Heart' Forum.^_^

You Welcome! ^_^
*bow*

Shark
03-26-2007, 05:30 AM
Aww soo cute!

Shark here, Un-Official Karai Obsesser. Also is your an Rper, you could check out my RPG, Enter: Shadow Assassin, although it's probably almost over. Seem's like you obsess over Leo, well I do the same over Karai. Except I'm not her little girl...err...boy I mean >.>;;

Wait, you post on the 4kids forum? You are now my enemy *Is 4kid's un-official #37 enemy!* Meh, I'll forgive you this time ^^ Welcome ^^

MadPirateBunny
03-26-2007, 08:34 AM
RONI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehe

Hey and welcome to the Drome!

hazlov2004
03-26-2007, 08:34 AM
hello leos lil girl and welcome

Leonardo_
03-26-2007, 12:25 PM
Hello *bows*

We already know each other :)

I hope you like it here on the forum...

Leo's Lil Girl
03-27-2007, 04:16 AM
Aww soo cute!

Shark here, Un-Official Karai Obsesser. Also is your an Rper, you could check out my RPG, Enter: Shadow Assassin, although it's probably almost over. Seem's like you obsess over Leo, well I do the same over Karai. Except I'm not her little girl...err...boy I mean >.>;;

Wait, you post on the 4kids forum? You are now my enemy *Is 4kid's un-official #37 enemy!* Meh, I'll forgive you this time ^^ Welcome ^^

Um, thanks.^_^; Hehe, and that's cool.:D

RONI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehe

Hey and welcome to the Drome!

Hey.^_^ Thank you.

hello leos lil girl and welcome

Hi and thanks.

Hello *bows*

We already know each other

I hope you like it here on the forum...

Yup we do, Thanks for the Welcoming gal.:)

Leo's lil girl out.

Sonic777
03-27-2007, 10:36 AM
Oh hey, I know you from follow your heart forum and we are good buddies,have fun here and make sure you play in my RPG's.

Leo's Lil Girl
03-28-2007, 04:18 AM
thanks Darkness777, ^_^ Glad to see ya here to Buddy. I will.^_^ Have a great day. Thanks again once more everyone.:D

Leo's Lil girl * A little angel*(ya right. XD)