PDA

View Full Version : Of Turtles and Titans (A TMNT and Teen Titan crossover.)

Aelia
03-26-2007, 11:59 PM
It's just an ordinary day for the turtles, or so they think. They've just gotten through today's training and really just want to take a breather. But life has a way of ruining plans.

Rumors of the reemergence of the Brotherhood of Evil has brought the Titans all the way to NYC. Robin has enlisted the help of several other titans to assist in to not only help with the search, but to help fight if necessary.

They couldn't be more right. As of now the remaining members of the Brotherhood of Evil are searching for an 'Agent Bishop' and 'Dr. Stockman' but for what and why?

Special thanks to D777 for letting me hijack this idea and run it into the ground (What do you mean I haven't started yet?)

Rules!

1. By other Titans, I don't mean just Cyborg, Beast Boy, Raven, and Starfire (Though yes they'll be here.) I mean members of Titans East along with characters that appeared in the episodes 'Calling all Titans' and 'Titans Together.' are playable in this RPG. I won't list them all though.

2. Shredder is BANNED from this RP. He can be MENTIONED, but he will not actually appear.

3. Grammar people! Grammar! I want to run an RP where I can tell what the characters are saying!

4. Be respectable and have fun!

5. EXPECT MORE CHARACTERS ON THE TEEN TITANS ROSTER! I'M SORRY!

6. Yes, OCs are allowed. For TMNT OCs, for their alignment put GOOD or EVil, for Teen Titans OCs put Titan or Villain. If your character is not officially a Titan, put Ally.

Characters!

On the TMNT side:

Good guys:
Leonardo: Master Chief
Raphael: Garou
Donatello: Aelia
Michelangelo: Cowabunga14
Splinter: Aelia
April (Optional): Time Mistress
Casey (Optional): Cowabunga14

Bad Guys:
Bishop: Master Chief
Stockman: Aelia

OCs:
Kamejou (Good): Aelia
Ziva (Good): -Savannah-
Tay (Good): D777

On the Teen Titans side:

Good Guys:
Robin: D777
Cyborg: -Savannah-
Beast Boy: Aelia
Raven: Time Mistress
Starfire: Garou
Bumblebee (Optional):
Aqualad (Optional): Aelia
Speedy (Optional): Time Mistress
Mas y Menos: (Optional. But if chosen, I need somebody who knows a little Spanish to play them.)
Hotspot (Optional):
Wildebeest (Optional):
Jericho (Optional): Aelia
The Herald (Optional):
(List subject to change if a player requests to play as a Titan who is not currently listed.)

Bad Guys:

The Brain: D777
Monsieur Mallah: D777
Madam Rouge: Aelia
General Immortus:

(List ALSO subject to change if a player requests to play a villain who is not listed current.)

OCs:

Mad Maestra (Titan): Aelia
Lady Kamen (Titan): Aelia
Princess Anoorra (Ally): Aelia

(I will probably fill in for characters who are not taken.)

Sonic777
03-27-2007, 05:15 AM
The Brain,Monsieur Mallah and Robin please.

Garou
03-27-2007, 10:38 AM
Oh, what the heck... Raph and Starfire for me.

Toonami Tom
03-27-2007, 12:30 PM
I would like to play as Leo and Agent Bishop. I do not know very much about Teen Titans.

I may play as an OC Titan sooner or later in this RPG.

Aelia
03-27-2007, 02:27 PM
Master Chief, you may want to check out http://www.titansgo.net
But don't worry about too much, just have fun!

Okay, now I need a Raven, Cyborg, Michelangelo, and Splinter.

Sonic777
03-27-2007, 02:29 PM
I'll play splinter and maybe a few more if you need any more.

Aelia
03-27-2007, 02:31 PM
No, I'll wait for more people to post. I might actually take Splinter for myself, seeing as how I've never actually played him in an RPG yet.

Sonic777
03-27-2007, 02:32 PM
okey dokey then. Can't wait to start. Might make a fan Titan later

cowabunga14
03-27-2007, 06:35 PM
I'd like to play as Mikey and Casey Jones.

-Savannah-
03-27-2007, 06:53 PM
This sounds interesting! ^^ I'll be my spankin' brand-new OC, Ziva! She's with the TMNT, and is on the GOOD side.

I'll take Cyborg, as well.

Thanks! ^^

Sonic777
03-27-2007, 06:55 PM
Only for savannah,I want to play Tay in this RPG.Thanks.

-Savannah-
03-27-2007, 07:06 PM
Ziva (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=3049&page=11)

Here's the link to her profile (her's is a very long one towards the bottom).

Sonic777
03-27-2007, 07:09 PM
Tay's profile is under hers as well.

Time Mistress
03-28-2007, 03:57 PM
What the heck. I'll take April, Speedy, and Raven.

Sonic777
03-28-2007, 04:02 PM
(No one joines my RPG that much.lol)

Aelia
03-28-2007, 06:41 PM
(Sorry for being so slow. My computer went POOF and now I'm on my mom's laptop. Luckily it will be fixed by tonight. I have also updated the first post. All major characters have been taken, so now we can start! Woot!)

Sonic777
03-28-2007, 06:59 PM
(YAY,Hooray, THANKS AELIA)

Aelia
03-28-2007, 08:07 PM
(I'll start then.)

After getting done with training, Donatello went to his lab to work on a few things. "I'll be in the lab if you need me" he shouted to his brothers and Splinter.

Meanwhile

Beast Boy and Aqualad were searching in the water surrounding NYC for any clues of the whereabouts of the Brotherhood of Evil.

Beast Boy was currently taking the form of a fish, and was now not exactly happy with Robin. He was now in NYC, but he couldn't do anything fun because Robin said that they needed to keep their eyes sharp. 'Man, this sucks! I wanted to at least see Times Square. But nooo! I'm stuck here in this nasty water with HIM!' Beast Boy thought to himself...

Or so he thought. Aqualad heard heard everything bit of Beast Boy's thoughts. 'What do you mean by HIM? Ugh...nevermind. We can't let our guard down even for a second. If they really HAVE returned, they'll come after US' he replied through telepathy.

'Whatever. I give up, let's just keep looking.' Beast Boy thought, a little reluctantly.

Meanwhile...again.

Jericho and Mad Maestra were searching the subways. Though honestly there was really no reason that they had to look there, seeing as there was tons of people and they had to struggle to get through. There was no way those Brotherhood jerks would pull something off in this kind of a crowd.
"Ugh...let's go, there are too many people here." Mad Maestra said to Jericho, a little annoyed with being around that many people. Being from a small town, she was not used to this many people crowded in on place. She stormed out of the place as quickly as she could in a bustling crowd

Jericho simply nodded his head in agreement, and followed her out, trying not to bump into somebody. His grip tightened on the handle of his guitar case.

Meanwhile...once more.

"Pardon my asking, but what are we doing here?" Madame Rouge asked Monsieur Mallah, a hint of annoyance in her voice. She was carrying a container holding the frozen remains of The Brain. Right now, she along with Mallah were in the middle of nowhere searching for something, but for what she did not know.

Sonic777
03-28-2007, 08:48 PM
"We are here to look for this man called bishop to help us. But that is all I know." said mallah while looking at the brain.
Robin was out on the street still looking for the brotherhood of evil. He would'nt stop untill the brotherhood of evil is stoped.

Aelia
03-28-2007, 10:25 PM
Mad Maestra pulled out communicator and called Robin. "Robin, they're DEFINITELY not in the subways. Too many people for them to try anything." she said into the communicator.

Jericho finally managed to get out of the subway, his curly blonde hair slightly ruffled from the effort. He didn't want to admit he didn't like traveling with Mad Maestra, it's just that she moved so quickly, and she was admittedly less than 'sane.' He liked that she was a dedicated musician herself, but wasnt too keen on the fact she also used it in battle. (OOC: Thus, the name 'Mad Maestra.' I need to write her profile.) Suddenly, a large...what he thought was a person, bumped into him.

"Sorry." Kamejou apologized to the stranger. She dropped the groceries she was holding in the scuffle. But quickly picked them back up. "I have to go." she said before running off.

Jericho noticed the 'person's' hand hand only three-fingers and it was a shade of green. He tapped on Mad Maestra's shoulder, who was facing the other way, and thus did not the presumably 'green' person.

"Not now Jericho, I'm waiting for Robin to answer my call." she replied, slapping Jericho's hand away gently.

Meanwhile

Beast Boy and Aqualad emerged from the water, looking tired and slightly sleep depriven.

Beast Boy turned on his communicator and said "Nothing...here. Guuhhh."

Meanwhile

"Bishop? You never mentioned him before." Madame Rouge remarked as they approached a large militaristic looking building. "I see...so is this the place?" she asked.

Garou
03-28-2007, 11:39 PM
Raph hadn't stopped his training for today. The red punching bag had looked like it needed a beating, so now it had been attacked by the red masked turtle.

"I'll be in the lab if you need me" Don shouted from the lab entrance, but Raphael didn't pay it much notice. When wasn't Don in the lab?

>*>*>*>*>*>*<*<*<*<*<*<*<

Stafire gently hovered over the crowded streets, her green eyes looking down on the people of NY. There was no way, the Brotherhood of Evil would be walking on the streets. She raised her head, looking around at the buildings, as she moved further into the city. This was no use. She placed herself on the roof of a building to get some rest.

Sonic777
03-29-2007, 05:15 AM
Robin heard communicator and talked to mad mastra. "Okay, just keep looking for them." as he ended the conversation and kept on looking for the brotherhood of evil.
"I guess so rouge, I guess so." as mallah had lead his group inside.

-Savannah-
03-29-2007, 05:33 AM
Ziva sat quietly and undisturbed on the couch, legs crossed as her head nodded to the beat of the song, "Burn" by Jo Dee Messina, her hands holding a CD player in her lap, a pair of earphones on her head.

Her apparel consisted of low-rise, black bicycle shorts that reached the top of her knees. A camoflague jacket adorned her top half hanging only to the bottom of her ribs, it's sleeves bunched up to around her elbows, the jacket casually unzipped. Her short, coal black hair went unstyled as it usually did, her finding no reason to mess with it.

Officially, Ziva was only visiting for the moment, finding little entertainment value or an healthy atmosphere in her own, ratty old apartment. However, it seemed that the excitement levels here weren't that much better, considering the same routine that was being performed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cyborg was scouting the roads with the the T-Car, a serious expression spread across his human face. He grumbled when he got caught up in the normal New York traffic, sighing exasperatedly in spite of having to wait.

He leaned out the window, left arm resting on the side of the car, drumming a lively beat softly on the door panel absent-mindedly, his right hand grasping the wheel firmly as he manuvered through traffic, trying to get ahead of other, slow-moving cars.

Switchig hands on the wheel, Cyborg reached up with his communitcator, her mouth a few inches away from its reciever, tuning his signal to Starfire's communicator.

"Hey Star," he breathed into the device, "How's it lookin' from the sky?"

Sonic777
03-29-2007, 06:04 AM
Tay was behind the couch ready to strike at ziva since he had nothing to do and since he kinda liked her. Tay was watching ziva also since he was bored again. "HI ZIVA!" he screamed trying to scare her. "What are you doing ziva." tay said with a smile.

Toonami Tom
03-29-2007, 10:54 AM
Bishop walked through the halls of his base. The automatic door to a lab opened as he walked towards it. He entered the lab and said "Stockman, did you manage to recover any of the nano bots?"

Leo was in the lair, practicing his ninjitsu.

Garou
03-29-2007, 12:13 PM
Starfire's communicator suddenly crackled to life, and the alien girl lifted it up to respond.

"Hey Star," Cyborg asked, "How's it lookin' from the sky?"

"I see nothing different," Starfire replied, taking a step off the building and flowed through the air once again, while holding the communicater.

"Have you found anything, Cyborg?" Starfire scanned the street below, catching a short glimpse of Mad Maestra and Jericho.

-Savannah-
03-29-2007, 03:29 PM
"HI ZIVA!"

"Jesus Christ!!" she yelped loudly in surprise, stumbling forward off the couch, her CD player and headphones clattering to the floor. Ziva's left hand flew to her chest absent-mindedly, her spinning around on her heel to face her attacker.

Tay.

She breathed out, a few strands of her black bangs flying on the breath. "Damnit Tay!" she exclaimed, sighing, scooping up her CD player and headphones, before facing him competely.

"What are you doing ziva."

"Trying to regain my diginity." Ziva grumbled, her hand tugging through her black locks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Have you found anything, Cyborg?"

"Nothin'!" Cyborg grumbled loudly, an edge of frustration in his voice, "Unless you wanna count the insane traffic." He honked his horn irritably at a car who suddenly cut in front of the T-Car.

"Yo, do any of you even know how to drive?!" he shouted at the man driving the car who cut him off, shaking his fist angrily.

Aelia
03-29-2007, 03:29 PM
"Of course not, you dolt! I told you I needed more time!" Stockman snapped at Bishop.

Meanwhile

"Anywhere else we haven't looked?" Mad Maestra asked Jericho.

He then pointed, almost jokingly, to a manhole nearby.
'
"Very funny. Even the Brotherhood wouldn't go down there." she replied. "Anyway, let's keep looking. Though honestly if you think about it, they're going to come after us eventually." she added.

Jericho nodded his head in agreement.

Mad Maestra walked up to Cyborg's car, only being able to do so because the traffic so bad. "Hmmm, you've moved about...two inches since I last saw you. Congratulations!" she joked.

-Savannah-
03-29-2007, 03:37 PM
A vein popped on his forehead, Cyborg scowling at him.

"Hey! I can't do anything 'bout it if New Yorkers can't drive!" he snapped, "...Anyways, what have ya' found?"

Sonic777
03-29-2007, 03:39 PM
"Hey hey Ziva, no need to be mean. Want me to help you Ziva?" asked Tay to Ziva.
Robin then contacted Beast Boy."Beast Boy, did you find any sign of the brotherhood?" said Robin said to Beast Boy.
Mallah was looking at the Brain."Umm, Rouge. Can I hold The Brain. That way you can find a way in." mallah said to rouge.

Aelia
03-29-2007, 03:42 PM
"No! Only nasty water, and this old salty boot!" Beast Boy replied into the communicator, holding up a boot.

Meanwhile

"Very well then." Madame Rouge replied as she handed Mallah The Brain. She ran off to look for an entrance.

Meanwhile

"Nothing! You think their DRIVING is bad? Try going through the subway during rush hour." Mad Maestra replied.

Jericho by then had given up trying to tell them about the person who had bumped into him earlier.

-Savannah-
03-29-2007, 03:43 PM
"It's okay. No harm done, really." Ziva murmured, offering a sincere, though small smile. Her eyes traveled around, from Leonardo training to Raphael punching his bag and Donatello in his lab.

'What an exciting day...' she thought dryly.

Sonic777
03-29-2007, 03:48 PM
"Are you sure?" said tay.
"Okay,just keep looking. They must be stoped." as robin then ended the conversation and kept on running in the streets of NYC
Mallah had looked at the Brain."It was all my fault, I let you down. It was those two titans. The boy and the shapeshifter. When we unfreze you master, You shall have your revenge." said mallah still looking at the brain.

cowabunga14
03-29-2007, 07:43 PM
Mikey was listening to some ska music on his MP3 player while he watched Leo practice.

Casey was out for a night of crime-fighting becuase there was nothing else better to do. He saw Robin running and decided to follow him. "I wonder what that little kid's up to," he said.

Sonic777
03-29-2007, 07:47 PM
Robin stoped and knew that someone was following him."Don't hide. I know that your not one of the brotherhood." he said as he knew that it was casey but he didn't know his name.

cowabunga14
03-29-2007, 08:14 PM
"It's alll right, kid," said Casey. "I'm not gonna hide from you...just wanted to see what you were up to. Name's Casey Jones, by the way."

Sonic777
03-29-2007, 08:38 PM
"Robin,the leader of the teen titans and i'm hunting the brotherhood of evil." he said with a smile.

Garou
03-29-2007, 11:50 PM
So they were still clueless. Starfire sighed to herself. Now she had been up in the dirty New York city air, not finding anything herself. Might as well just go down to the others. Starfire slowly got closer to the ground, picking an alley to land in, so she wouldn't land on a person on the street. As soon as she landed, she hurried over to the T-car, where two of the other Titans had already gotten to.

"This is like, a needle in a haystack, yes?" she stood by the three Titans. Perhaps they should try a new way of searching. They weren't getting anywhere...

-Savannah-
03-30-2007, 05:47 AM
Ziva nodded, not saying another word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cyborg grunted his reply, over at Starfire who had just arrived.

"The problem is that Robin probably wants us to turn this city upside-down looking for the Brotherhood, which means we gotta check what underneath, too."

He looked at the others, a grim expression plastered on his face.

"Our next place ta' check would be the sewers."

Toonami Tom
03-30-2007, 09:20 AM
Bishop replied "Fine, just let me know if you have any success with this nano bot project." He then walked to a different area of the room, and looked at some hideous monster in a tube that used to be a human.

cowabunga14
03-30-2007, 06:59 PM
"Pleased to meet ya, Robin," Casey remarked. "So...where y'all headin' off to?"

Sonic777
03-30-2007, 07:07 PM
"I don't know, But me and the other titans are after the brotherhood of evil. I evil group of villians bent on takeing over the world." said robin as he turned his back on casey."I haft to go, Nice to meet you." he said running away from casey.

cowabunga14
03-30-2007, 07:24 PM
"Wait up, kid!" Casey yelled. "I wanna come along if you don't mind; I don't have anything else better to do tonight."

Sonic777
03-30-2007, 08:50 PM
"Sorry, I'm doing this by myself." he said still running.

Aelia
03-30-2007, 08:55 PM
(OOC: Sorry Im late! My computer's still busted. Could you please slow it down, I don't get much time on my mom's laptop.)

"Sewers? Nasty!" Mad Maestra replied.

Jericho made an expression of disgust.

Meanwhile

Kamejou entered the turtle's lair, still holding the rumpled grocery bags. "Anyone here?" she asked loudly.

Sonic777
03-30-2007, 08:58 PM
(Oh ok,i'm just haveing so much fun)

Aelia
03-30-2007, 09:24 PM
(Well, I want people to post now that I'm actually on now. Just slow it down when I'm gone. Let's wait for Garou to post now.)

Time Mistress
03-30-2007, 09:29 PM
Raven and Speedy had combed one end of Central Park to the other. No sign of the Brotherhood. They did stop a least one purse robbery however. Raven was prepared to intervene, but a couple of well placed arrows from Speedy did the job without further incident. The thug started babbling something about expecting to be caught by a guy in a hockey mask instead, whatever that meant. But Raven was discovering this city to be rather weird in general. Robin had said something about being second only to Gotham in terms of crime. But if the Brotherhood really was in town it only meant things could get worse for the city. But so far, nothing.

Raven watched Speedy tie up the thug for the police. He seemed to be enjoying the little excitement they'd gotten out of an otherwise boring day.

"Raven to Robin" she reported into her communicator. "Speedy and I have come up with nothing. We've heading back to the rendezvous site now. How are the others faring?"

April looked at her watch. She'd been expecting Casey to come by and help her with some deliveries. He was late again as usual. April hoped that where ever he was, he hadn't run into any trouble. "Be safe," she whispered as another part of her prepared to throttle Casey if he really had just fallen asleep again.

-Savannah-
03-30-2007, 09:29 PM
Cyborg got some amusement out of their reaction, smirking widely.

"Heh, you guys can get a head start. I gotta park my baby." he said, pulling forward as the traffic moved slightly, "...It might take a while."

Aelia
03-30-2007, 09:37 PM
(OOC: Horrible timing. I've gotta go now. I'll post tomorrow.)

Garou
03-31-2007, 05:07 AM
Starfire didn't like the idea of going down into the sewers. But Robin wanted them to search the entire city.

"Heh, you guys can get a head start. I gotta park my baby." Cyborg said, pulling forward as the traffic moved slightly, "...It might take a while."

"Okay..." Starfire muttered, taking a breath before walking over to a nearby manhole. She easily lifted the lid, but froze at the smell.

"Ew," she grimazed, "This smells worse than the cave of a Grondar."

*>*<*

Raph stopped beating the red sack and looked towards the entrance, seeing Kamejou step inside.

"Well, long time, no see," he smiled, walking over to the female turtle. He quickly noticed the grocery bag in her arms.

"What' ya got there?"

Aelia
03-31-2007, 11:50 AM
"I don't know what a 'Cave of Grondar' is, but I'm definitely not going in first." Mad Maestra said with disgust.

Meanwhile

"Food. It's for you guys though." Kamejou replied as she handed Raph the bag.

Meanwhile

"Mallah, I found an entrance. We can get in through that door. There WERE a few guards but I've already taken care of them." Madame Rouge said when she returned.

Meanwhile

"Very well then. Just don't expect the results to be perfect, especially when you want it done in this short amount of time!." Stockman replied.

Sonic777
03-31-2007, 12:01 PM
"Good Rouge. Maybe we can finally free the master and take are revenege on those titans." said mallah following Rouge with the brain in his hand.
Robin then was talking to Raven with his communacator."Things are fine here, still no sign of the brotherhood of evil. Just keep looking Raven." he said as he ended the communacation and kept on looking for the brotherhood.

cowabunga14
03-31-2007, 12:48 PM
"All right, that's fine with me, kid," Casey said as he looked at Robin. "I can understand your wanting to be alone."

He found a nearby pay phone and called April. "Hey April, you there? It's Casey...you wanted me to help you with some deliveries, right? Ok, just tell me where you're at and I'll meet you there."

Aelia
03-31-2007, 03:10 PM
(OOC: I'm going to introduce another Titan OC. Because I can.)

Mad Maestra turned on her communicator and contacted Beast Boy. "We're looking in the sewers. Would you and Aqualad meet us there?" she asked.

Jericho knew that he'd be the one to enter the sewers first if neither of the girls did, suddenly he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"I'll go first, if that's alright." said a robotic feminine voice.

"Lady Kamen!? What're you doing here?" Mad Maestra snarled at the other girl whom she thought kind of looked like Kamen Rider.

"Robin asked me to come too. Anoorra is here too." Lady Kamen said softly, holding up her behemoth of a motorcycle.

"Great. I hate her." Mad Maestra groaned.

"It's nice to see you guys too." Lady Kamen said sarcastically.

Meanwhile

"Sewers? Dude, that's NASTY!" Beast Boy complained.

"It's the only place we haven't looked." Aqualad said, not too happy about the news either.

-Savannah-
03-31-2007, 07:15 PM
The sea turtle's eyes trailed to the figure who just walked into the Lair.

"Hey Kamejou..." Ziva murmured, smiling slightly, walking toward her, eyeing the groceries, before looking, nodding her head to Raphael and Kamejou in turn, before spinning on her heel, heading towards the door.

"I need some fresh air..." she simply murmured, slipping on some ankle-high boots, them resembling a more sophisicated look than a combat boot. Ziva bent over, tying the laces loosely and quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cyborg watched them disappear into the depths of the manhole through his left side-view mirror.

"...I really don't wanna rust...especially in sewer gunk."

Aelia
04-01-2007, 01:52 AM
"Ah. The sewers of NYC, lovely." Lady Kamen said sarcastically.

"Nice for YOU. You don't have a nose!" Mad Maestra groaned.

Jericho trudged on further while the two 'girls' argued. He came upon a strange looking path, as if someone had been there before. He signaled for the others to follow him.

Meanwhile

"Hey Ziva...and bye." Kamejou replied.

Meanwhile

Madame Rouge entered the building again, she transformed into one of the guards and moved on. "Wait here Mallah. There are more guards ahead...Stockman's lab should be somewhere nearby." she said.

-Savannah-
04-01-2007, 02:19 PM
"Later." Ziva murmured in reply, casually strolling out the door, it shutting loudly behind her. She paused as the door closed behind her, letting her eyes adjust to the darkness of the sewer corridor. She looked each way, trying to remember which direction brought you to which street.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cyborg eventually pulled into a parallel parking space along the side of the busy street. Her dropped some quarters into the parking meter by his spot, ignoring the strange stares he got from some of the pedestrians walkign past him, some in awe at his bulky mechanics.

He walked the opposite direction the other Titans took, followign the sidewalk until her found an abandoned alleyway, spotting a manhole towards the back. Cyborg approached it and easily lifted the manhole cover. Instantaniously, his nouth wrinkled in disgust as he got a whiff of the musty water below.

"E-ew!!" he groaned, pinching his nose, tongue hanging in disgust, "Dude!! That's RANK!!"

After several moments of preparation and hesitation, he fianlly jumped in, disappearing into the darkness below.

Sonic777
04-01-2007, 02:51 PM
Robin was still running untill he stoped at a manhole cover."Maybe the brotherhood is under here." thought robin as he opened the manhole and entered the sewers. He didn't care about the smell. He just wanted the brotherhood stoped. He then walked inside the sewers.
Mallah nodded his head and waited untill rouge gave him the signal.

Time Mistress
04-01-2007, 06:11 PM
"Hey April, you there? It's Casey...you wanted me to help you with some deliveries, right? Ok, just tell me where you're at and I'll meet you there."

He was okay, thought April. Thank goodness. "It's about time you called Casey! I was...worried about you. Anyway, it's not your typical delivery. I recently found out that Stockman Labs, where I used to work, may not have been quite as destroyed as the Turtles and I figured. If there is any left over equipment we don't want it falling into the wrong hands. I thought we could call the guys and investigate. We could maybe collect anything dangerous and lug it back to the antique store for Don and I to take a look at. What do you think?"

Raven flew with over the city, Speedy in her arms, heading back to the rendezvous. She landed not to far from where the T-Car was parked. It was hard not to miss it. But there was no sign of Cyborg, just an open manhole cover a few streets away.

"Do you think he went down here?" Speedy asked.

"It is the only place we haven't looked for the Brotherhood," Raven said.

"Hey, Cyborg wait up!" Speedy yelled down the sewer, then recoiled at the stench. "Y'know. Green Arrow warned me there'd be days like this, right after he'd rant about protecting the environment and such. Ladies first." Speedy made a sweeping gesture.

Raven glared at Speedy and wrinkled her nose, her only outward sign of annoyance. Then she floated herself down. Speedy followed and slid the manhole cover back into place behind him.

-Savannah-
04-01-2007, 06:54 PM
Cyborg turned on his heel, watching as Raven and Speedy dropped in behind him.

"Hey," he said coolly, though it was nasally because he still was pinchign his nose, "Couldn't resist the smell of adventure...er, is that just rotten fish and rat gunk?"

Time Mistress
04-01-2007, 08:57 PM
Raven and Speedy greeted Cyborg.

"I don't even want to know what I just stepped in," said Speedy. "Hey, Cyborg is it possible for you to monitor the intencity of the smells you intake mechanically? Y'know, just shut your nose off or something?"

"We're wasting time," said Raven as she flew ahead of the others avoiding walking in the dreck below. The smells here were nothing compared to the sulphur stench of her father's realm.

"Y'know it's times like this I wish I had superpowers," Speedy lamented. "Let's go see if we can find us some bad guys."

Garou
04-02-2007, 06:33 AM
Starfire had silently followed, flowing over the ground, so she wouldn't step on something gross.

"This even looks like the cave of a Grondar..." she winced, keeping up with the other Titans.

*>*<*

Raphael took the bag, holding it with one hand. He just let Ziva pass them and slam the door, before he turned his attention back to Kamejou.

"So, you're gonna stay for dinner?" he asked casually, as he started to walk towards the kitchen with the food.

Aelia
04-02-2007, 09:44 AM
"Possibly. There's no one at home right now." yreplied.

"Oh...Kamejou, you're here? I didn't know you were coming." Don said as he left his lab to get something to drink.

Meanwhile

Beast Boy lifted up a nearby manhole, scrunching his nose while doing so. "Gross! You go in first!" he whine.

"No way!" Aqualad attempted to argue, but Beast Boy had pushed him into the sewers.

Meanwhile

Lady Kamen noticed Jericho had signaled for her and the others to follow him. She did so, tuning out Mad Maestra's shouting. "Guys, this way." she said in her near-robotic voice.

-Savannah-
04-02-2007, 03:29 PM
Ziva began walking down the sewer line, towards the manhole that would get her to the northwest part of NYC, where the. As she walked, she massaged her right shoulder, where the metal meet her skin. It was always so tender there...especially after a strenuous workout. She traced her index finger very softly again the stress marks on her white skin, them grown to be mere, colorless ridges engraved into her shoulder.

After walking for about ten to fifteen minutes, she neared her destination, seeing the ladder faintly in the distance.

Beast Boy lifted up a nearby manhole, scrunching his nose while doing so. "Gross! You go in first!" he whine.

"No way!" Aqualad attempted to argue, but Beast Boy had pushed him into the sewers.

Ziva flinched in surprise as she heard a splash as someone apparently fell into the sewer water, her body tensing as she jumped backwards, taking refuge in the opening in seperate tunnel behind her.

'Wonderful.' she thought, clenching her teeth tightly as she shoved her back farthe rinto the brick wall that kept her from sight.

cowabunga14
04-02-2007, 07:41 PM
He was okay, thought April. Thank goodness. "It's about time you called Casey! I was...worried about you. Anyway, it's not your typical delivery. I recently found out that Stockman Labs, where I used to work, may not have been quite as destroyed as the Turtles and I figured. If there is any left over equipment we don't want it falling into the wrong hands. I thought we could call the guys and investigate. We could maybe collect anything dangerous and lug it back to the antique store for Don and I to take a look at. What do you think?"

"Yeah, all right, sounds good," Casey replied. "I'll take my truck if that's ok with you. I'll go to the antique store to meet you," he said as he hung up.

Aelia
04-04-2007, 09:04 AM
"Stupid Beast Boy...I'll get him for that." Aqualad said as he stood back up, rather than asking what that awful smell was.

Beast Boy soon following, laugh his head off. "Dude, you should've seen your face!" he said.

"Whatever. Let's just keep looking." Aqualad grumbled.

Garou
04-04-2007, 09:40 AM
Starfire followed, floating over the ground. Her green eyes scanned the sewer for anything... unpleasant. The smell was disgusting, and the dark, wet tunnels didn't make the situation any better. As she flew, her eyes wandered down to look at the floor - and a large, dirty rat.

"Iiih," she shrieked, jumping in the air in surprise.

>*>*<*<

Raph entered the kitchen and sat down the bag of groceries. The food was quickly scuffled into the refrigerator, and Raph walked out to see Don having finally come out of his lab.

"So," he smirked, "You're cookin' dinner, right?"

Sonic777
04-04-2007, 09:55 AM
Robin searched everywhere in the sewers for the brotherhood. No sign.
He just kept walking hopeing that no one would surprise him in the sewers.

-Savannah-
04-04-2007, 05:04 PM
"I'll bet that I can find one faster than ya'!" Cyborg challenged SPeedy, getting down to his leverl, smirking cockily, "'Cause, ya' know I have superpowers..." Her tapped his finger to the hi-tech robotic peart of his cranium, attemptign to impress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziva looked around, feeling lost and vulnuerable as she relaized that they were some type of humans...or so she thought. She didn't have time to scruntize thier guise, for she had hastily jumped backwards into the dakrness fo the tunnel, hoping to conceal herself.

Unfortunately for her, her sudden movement caused some rats to squeal in fright, running out behind her. Ziva held in a gasp, as the filthy, sewer-dwelling creatures, biting her lip tensely.

Aelia
04-04-2007, 05:15 PM
"Dude? You hear that?" Beast Boy asked Aqualad.

"Yeah, it was just a bunch of rats." Aqualad said, ignoring the sounds they were making, thinking it was unimportant.

"No not that, it was something else. I'm gonna check it out." Beast Boy argued before turning into a rat, though a green one.

-Savannah-
04-04-2007, 05:31 PM
"No not that, it was something else. I'm gonna check it out."

Her pupils shrunk in shock, her muscles tensing under her skin as she grew tense and frigid, holding her breath.

She took a few small steps backwords, feeling cold metal grates behind her. Ziva couldn't do anything more than pray that she wouldn't be discovered.

Sonic777
04-04-2007, 05:54 PM
Robin then heard something and then was running to the direction he heard the noise from.Robin had good hearing and ran to the noise knowing someone needed help or something.

Time Mistress
04-04-2007, 09:05 PM
"Yeah, all right, sounds good," Casey replied. "I'll take my truck if that's ok with you. I'll go to the antique store to meet you," he said as he hung up.

April hung up with Casey. She then dialed the Turtles on her shell cell.

"Hey, guys, there's some weird stuff going down at Stocktronics. Turns out the place wasn't as destroyed as we thought. There have also been some reports of some really weird characters hanging out in the neighborhood. I thought you guys might want to meet Casey and I and check it out. What do you say?"

Speedy looked as Cyborg. "You think the you can find a Brotherhood member before I can. No way! I don't need superpowers to find one. How about we split up and see who has the best luck?"

But just then Raven annouced:

"Quiet you two! I think I see something or someone up ahead."

Sonic777
04-04-2007, 09:12 PM
Robin then stoped as soon as he saw raven and some others."Raven. You seen the others." said Robin as he stoped and looked around and looked at raven.

Aelia
04-04-2007, 10:09 PM
Donatello answered his shell cell. "Alright April, we'll be there as soon as possible." he replied.

"There goes the dinner plans." Kamejou grumbled.

Meanwhile

Rat-Beast Boy wandered around until he found...a giant female sea turtle with a robotic arm? 'Dude. I must've eaten some bad tofu.' Beast Boy thought to himself.

Meanwhile

"Geez Robin, you gave us a scare!" Mad Maestra said to him. More than a little surprised.

Jericho sighed silently, relieved it was just Robin.

"Geez, you're worse than Anoorra, what with her weird transporter thingy." Lady Kamen said, slightly annoyed.

Meanwhile

"Mallah, we're in." Madame Rouge said to the intellectual primeate.

-Savannah-
04-05-2007, 07:09 AM
Ziva looked down by her feet, her eyes widening as she saw a green rat staring at her. Wait, wasn't one fo the humans green?

'Crud.'

Ziva tried kicking the creature before scrambling out of the tunnel, running back the way she had come. She took off in an adrenaline-fused sprint, not daring to look behind her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cyborg was just about to smart off to Speedy when Robin showed up out of no where.

"Yo Robin! Have ya' had any luck?" he said loudly, purposely pushing Speedy aside to indicate the challenge was still on.

Sonic777
04-05-2007, 08:30 AM
"Sorry about the scare and no luck. The brotherhood could be anywhare by now." said Robin.
Mallah followed Rouge with the Brain in his hands.

Toonami Tom
04-05-2007, 01:36 PM
Leo was now sitting on the couch watching the news. "It seems that today has been calm" said the blue masked turtle.

cowabunga14
04-05-2007, 07:17 PM
"Yeah, I guess so, Leo," Mikey agreed. "Calm, slow days like this don't happen too often."

Casey walked into the garage to get his truck. He quickly drove out and made his was to the antique store.

Toonami Tom
04-08-2007, 08:51 PM
(I will now play as a new fan character, a super-heroine named Lauren. You may list her with the original character Teen Titans if you want to.:) Here's her profile: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=493390&postcount=224)

At her home, Lauren used the phone in her room to dial Robin's cell phone number. She didn't know him, but she had heard that the Teen Titans needed assistance. She said into the phone "Hi Robin, my name is Lauren and I would like to help you and the Teen Titans. I'm not a teenager yet, but I am a super-heroine. So where are you guys?"

Aelia
04-09-2007, 10:23 AM
"Save for the subway, I think someone tried to mug me in there." Kamejou said.

"Let's just get to April's." Don said to the others before heading out.

Meanwhile

Beast Boy dodged the kick and transformed into a Cheetah to keep up with her. He tackled her and pinned her down with his claws.

Sonic777
04-09-2007, 10:45 AM
Robin was confused who called him and said."I don't know but what ever you do. Stay away from the brotherhood and be somewhere safe from them." said Robin by communacation to her.

Garou
04-09-2007, 11:33 AM
"Save for the subway, I think someone tried to mug me in there." Kamejou said.

Raph blinked a bit.

"Ya should've kicked him," he muttered and crossed his arms. Lowlives like that were better off in jail or in the hospital, if you asked him.

Toonami Tom
04-09-2007, 12:31 PM
Lauren replied into the phone "Right, but where am I needed?"

Sonic777
04-09-2007, 01:06 PM
"Just stay there and stay safe.Okay?" Robin said on his communacation to her.

Toonami Tom
04-09-2007, 01:13 PM
Lauren replied "Yes, but I want to help. I want to be where you and the other Titans are. Where is that?"

Sonic777
04-09-2007, 01:17 PM
"No,you be in danger. I'm sorry." as Robin ended the comncation with lauren.

Toonami Tom
04-09-2007, 01:25 PM
Lauren let out a sigh and hung up the phone. She then left her room and walked to her father's lab. She entered the lab and said "Father, I'm going to help the Teen Titans stop an organization known as the Brotherhood of Evil."

Professor Jones was using a wrench to work on a robot. He replied to his daughter "Alright, please just be careful."

Lauren nodded her head and replied "Don't worry, I will." She then left the lab. Lauren walked through the halls, down the stairs, and out the front door. She flew into the sky and into the city. "Now, where could the Teen Titans be...." she said to herself as she was flying.

-Savannah-
04-09-2007, 01:29 PM
She had thought she'd gained the upper hand when she took off at such a fast pace, though her mind was blank, thus she didn't think that the green boy was really a shape-shifter.

"Gah!" she gasped, feeling her shell get pounded by an unknown force, her being pummeled into the sewer water, face down. Adrenline pulsed through her as she felt claws laying on her skin, as well as four apendages holding her down.

"Damnit, get off of me!!" she shouted, her loud voice echoing down the tunnels. Withouti thinking or taking a moment to spare, her right elbow flew backards, attempting to make a deadly strike upon her opponent. It's speed was sure to bring damage to the creature's underbelly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So....Robin, what's the plan?" Cyborg interrupted, itching to get a move on.

Sonic777
04-09-2007, 01:34 PM
Robin was thought less when it came to a plan or at least in the sewers.
"I don't know.Let's find the others before we think of a plan." said Robin looking at the sewer waters.

cowabunga14
04-09-2007, 01:53 PM
Casey arrived at the antique store in no time and said, "April, where are you? I came for that thing you wanted me to help you with...concerning Stocktronics and wahtnot." He sat down in a nearby chair.

Aelia
04-09-2007, 10:10 PM
The force of the hit to his underbelly caused Beast Boy to revert back to his human form. "Dude! I wasn't gonna hurt you, I just wanted to ask you a few questions." he said, starting to breathe very slowly.

"Like what? If she's free on Friday?" Aqualad joked from the back, he quickly approached Beast Boy and helped the green-skinned shapeshifter off of the floor. ~Don't worry, like he said, we're not going to hurt you.~ Aqualad said to her through telepathy. Since it seemed she was partially sea turtle, Aqualad was able to do so.

Meanwhile

"Damnit, get off of me!!"

Don heard Ziva's voice off in the distant. "I...Better go and see if she's alright." he said before running off in the direction Ziva had went when she left earlier. Hopefully she wasn't hurt.

-Savannah-
04-10-2007, 05:13 AM
When Ziva felt the weight of the creature loosen, she darted to her feet, jumping backwards, ready to run once more until the green boy spoke.

"Dude! I wasn't gonna hurt you, I just wanted to ask you a few questions."

"I don't like being interrogated." she stated darkly, her right robotic arm flexing slightly, clenching her fist threateningly.

~Don't worry, like he said, we're not going to hurt you.~ Her eyes widened slightly from the surprise of hearing the dark-haired ones voice ring clearly through her thoughts.

Ziva didn't particularly like the situation, though she did not run. If they wanted to harm her in way or kidnap her or something they would've made a move already. And they looked something like from Michelangelo's comic books, and they were all good-doers and such.

Speaking of which, she figured the guys didn't wanna be found out. Though, if they heard her...well, then they all were in for one hell of a day.

"...We'll see." she finally responded after a moment or so.

Garou
04-11-2007, 08:50 AM
"Damnit, get off of me!!"

Raph reacted the exact same way as Don - he quickly ran out of the lair, heading in the direction he had seen Ziva walk out before. The cry could only mean trouble. The turtle moved with amazing speed through the sewer line, quickly reaching the place where Ziva stood facing two humans... or, well, he wasn't sure what the green guy was, but something close.

Raphael hadn't heard anything from their conversation. All he could see was that Ziva was alone against those two, and that weren't fair odds. His eyes narrowed. If they tried anything...

"...We'll see." Ziva responded to an unheard comment. Had they wished for a fight? Well, they were sure to get one!

"See this!" Raph suddenly charged out of the shadows and placed a kick in Aqualad's chest.

Time Mistress
04-11-2007, 10:04 PM
"Thanks for coming Casey," said April. "Don said he and the others would be here soon. But I can tell you that I was doing as search on the computer the other day and I ran across something interesting - data about a leftover nanotechnology project at Stocktronics. As I told you there have been some suspicious people snooping around the neighborhood lately. The look like some supervillains out of one of Mikey's comic books. Maybe there is some nanotechnology equipment they are after or maybe Stockman is trying to restart his project in some form. I don't know. But we know how Stockman is working for Bishop these days and if Bishop is suddenly interested in nanotechnology it can't mean anything good. That's why I called you and the Turtles. We need to go to Stocktronics and find out what Bishop, Stockman, and those weird super villian looking people are up to."

"So who are we still missing?" asked Speedy, still smarting from being shoved by Cyborg. A friendly challenge was always good. They were all friends but the Titans East did always feel like they had something to prove to the Titans West, and Speedy hated feeling inferior to anyone. "Has anyone seen Aqualad or Beast Boy lately?"

"And where is Starfire?" asked Raven.

-Savannah-
04-12-2007, 05:13 AM
Ziva stumbled back, obviously surprised by Raphael's entrance, eyes widening as she watched the red-cladded turtle fly out from the shadows and putting the beat-down on the one called Aqualad. However, she couldn't predict the green boy's next move, considering that he...

"Raphael!" she called out, "The green boy's a shape-shifter!"

Taking advantage of the shifting odds, she took a few steps backwards, ready to...er, "disappear" if the situation called for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No, I haven't seen any of 'em." Cyborg replied, holding his chin in thought, "But didn't Star come down with Jericho and Mad Maestra, 'cuz they stopped by my car and then the threesome when down a manhole together..."

Sonic777
04-12-2007, 10:30 AM
"Maybe we should find the others before we work on our plan to stop the brotherhood. Ready team?" said Robin to the others.

Garou
04-12-2007, 11:46 AM
Raph took a short leap back, positioning himself between the two titans and Ziva. Well, they didn't really seem to be much of a match. They both looked - small, actually.

"Raphael!" Ziva called, "The green boy's a shape-shifter!"

Taken a bit by surprise at that last statement, Raph turned his head around and unintentionally lowered his defenses slightly.

"A what?" he cocked an eyeridge, thinking that he had heard wrong. Didn't she just say the green thing was a shapeshifter?

-Savannah-
04-12-2007, 03:09 PM
"By what I've seen, he can change into different creatures." she said, stepping forward, raising her right arm, pointing towards Aqualad, "And he...somehow communicated to me through thought--he's a telepathic."

Ziva kept her gaze direct on them. They didn't seem threatening, but she's learned not to trust someone by their guise so quickly.

Aelia
04-13-2007, 07:56 PM
"Wait! We're not here to fight, we're trying to meet up with our friends." Aqualad tried to exlain, holding his chest in pain.

"Friends? The sewers is not exactly a good social hangout, and way you guys dress has me wondering." Donatello replied, quickly getting into a fighting stance with his bo staff.

"Hey, I thought this costume looked cool." Beast Boy whined.

Meanwhile

Jericho nodded in reply, following Robin's orders.

"Yeah, yeah let's go already." Mad Maestra said indignantly.

"Yes, let's go." Lady Kamen said.

Meanwhile

"We're in Mallah, bring The Brain in with you." Madame Rouge said to Mallah, the unconcious bodies of several guards lay jumbling on the floor.

Sonic777
04-13-2007, 08:23 PM
"Good." said Mallah still following rouge while holding the Brian."Are we there so we may free are master from this......ugh, brainfreeze. Dang green child." said Mallah to rouge.
Robin then went to look for his other team mates in the sewers.

Garou
04-14-2007, 03:30 AM
Raph straightened up, looking over the two... humans.

"Ya know, that's the lamest excuse I've ever heard," he replied. Come on, who would decide to have a meeting place down in the sewers? It simply didn't make any sense.

>*>*<*<

Haven been left a little behind, Starfire hurried forward to catch up with the others. That rat had made her flinch for a short time. She quickly got up to Robin and the others, though still looking backwards in hopes that the rat hadn't followed her.

Sonic777
04-14-2007, 08:17 AM
Robin stoped when he saw Starfire."Starfire, have you seen the others?" He said.

cowabunga14
04-15-2007, 04:50 PM
"Thanks for coming Casey," said April. "Don said he and the others would be here soon. But I can tell you that I was doing as search on the computer the other day and I ran across something interesting - data about a leftover nanotechnology project at Stocktronics. As I told you there have been some suspicious people snooping around the neighborhood lately. The look like some supervillains out of one of Mikey's comic books. Maybe there is some nanotechnology equipment they are after or maybe Stockman is trying to restart his project in some form. I don't know. But we know how Stockman is working for Bishop these days and if Bishop is suddenly interested in nanotechnology it can't mean anything good. That's why I called you and the Turtles. We need to go to Stocktronics and find out what Bishop, Stockman, and those weird super villian looking people are up to."

"Ok, this nanotechnology stuff sounds interesting," Casey replied. "I figure once the guys get here, we can go to Stocktronics. Does that sound fine?"

Garou
04-16-2007, 09:22 AM
"I am afraid not, Robin," Starfire replied, looking at the leader. She wondered where Beast Boy and Aqualad had gotten to.

Sonic777
04-16-2007, 10:46 AM
"I only found Cyborg, Raven and speedy only. So come on Starfire so we may look for the others together." said Robin not faceing Starfire and runing the other way from Starfire.

Time Mistress
04-16-2007, 09:09 PM
"Okay Casey," said April. "We'll go to Stocktronics without the guys, but if there is anything strange we call them imediately. I don't wany you rushing in and getting hurt if there are bad guys there. Oh, and I'll drive...unless you want to take your bike."

Speedy whipped out his communicator. He was worried for his teammate. Garth could only survive so long out of the water. And the water of the sewers wasn't clean or healthy for him. "Aqualad. It's Speedy. Where are you?" But all he got was a crackling on the line. "I think Garth and Beast Boy may be in trouble," he told Robin. "I'm not getting any response. Let's go find them."

Raven, who was greeting Starfire, turned to Robin as well. "I agree. Should we split up again Robin or stay together this time?"

Sonic777
04-17-2007, 01:39 PM
"No spilting up, we must find the others together. Follow me." said Robin leading his team in hopeing to find the others.

cowabunga14
04-17-2007, 06:45 PM
"Yeah, I'll let you drive, April," Casey replied. "I don't feel like taking my bike anyhow."

Garou
04-17-2007, 11:16 PM
Starfire blinked, looking at Speedy. She didn't like the fact that her friends didn't reply. Something was wrong. She quickly flew after Robin, trying not to be left behind again.

Time Mistress
04-18-2007, 12:48 PM
April and Casey loaded into April's van and headed for Stocktronics.

Speedy rushed ahead after Robin while saying a quick hello to Starfire.

Raven hung back with Starfire following at slower pace. One of Raven's powers was being an empath and there was something bothering her friend.

"What's wrong, Starfire?" Raven asked. "I wouldn't worry about Robin. I think he's just got a lot on his mind right now."

Aelia
04-23-2007, 09:48 PM
(OOC: Good god. A week! I missed a week! I'm so sorry guys, my mom was in the hospital.)

Aqualad heard Speedy's voice just barely over the communicator, which had been knocked away rom him when the giant turtle wearing the red bandana kicked him. "Great..." he mumbled under his breath. The effects of being out of the water for and extended amount of time was taking it's effects as it was taking him a longer time to recover than it would've if he was underwater.

Donatello noticed the communicator and picked up the device very carefully. "Interesting..." he said, examining the device closely.

Beast Boy was suddenly given an idea. He took his communicator and pressed a button, causing it to send off a signal to tell the others exactly where he and Aqualad were. Unfortunately it made a big 'BREEEEEP BBEEEEP!' noise, something he forgot about half-way through his plan. "Eh heh heh...whups." he said uncomfortably.

Meanwhile

Mad Maestra was the first to get the signal. Not because it reached her communicator first, since all their communicators went off at the same time, but because of her extra sensitive hearing capabilities. Aside from being able to control soundwaves, her hearing was also beyond that of a normal human beings. This came in handy in noncombat situations, such as helping her to become a musical genious. She nodded her head and pointed in the direction they should take to get their the fastest. "That way." she mumbled.

Toonami Tom
04-23-2007, 09:59 PM
(Welcome back Aelia.:) I hope your mother is alright.:) )

Leo walked out of the lair and found Raph. "What's going on here?" He put a hand on one of his katana hilts.

Sonic777
04-24-2007, 10:49 AM
(Yay, great to have you back aelia. Sorry about your mom.)

Then while running, Robin he a load beep from his comunacator.
"There close. Come on." Robin said running to who made the noise.

Garou
04-24-2007, 12:01 PM
Unfortunately it made a big 'BREEEEEP BBEEEEP!' noise, something he forgot about half-way through his plan. "Eh heh heh...whups." he said uncomfortably.

Raph flinched. What had the little green devil activated? He tightened his grip around the sais. Perhaps it was a signal to track them down, calling in reinforcements.

Leo walked out of the lair and found Raph. "What's going on here?"

"No clue," Raph replied, taking a step back. he wasn't sure if he should just tackle the shapeshifter, in case an army of those green critters suddenly popped out of nowhere...

-Savannah-
04-24-2007, 03:15 PM
BREEEP! BREEEP!

The sea turtle stumbled back in surprise at the sound of the activated communicater-thing.

First the the little green animal-shifting guy and fish-boy sidekick, and now the whole unit of...er, weird teenagers could be on their way. Just peachy...

If only she would've took both of 'em pout with her groin kick! Then they would've be having this problem!!

"Wonderful..." Ziva groaned, cursing under breath as she realized why the electronic was screeching, "Donatello! Trash it, before the whole d*mn city's alerted!"

Aelia
04-26-2007, 02:36 PM
Kamejou had followed Leo when she heard the loud beeping noise, he stood back a little ways to study the two intruders. 'Whoa, are these a buncha comic book geeks or what. Not like I have any room to talk though.' she thought to herself.

"Way to...go Beast Boy." Aqualad said sarcastically through his heavy breathing.

Donatello tried to destroy the communicator but he suddenly stopped when someone tapped his shoulder.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. Those are pretty expensive to replace." Mad Maestra said coolly. She ran her left hand through her wavy red hair in frustration. Leave it to those two to get into trouble.

"Way to...go Beast Boy." Aqualad said sarcastically through his heavy breathing.

Donatello tried to destroy the communicator but he suddenly stopped when someone tapped his shoulder.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. Those are pretty expensive to replace." Mad Maestra said coolly. She ran her left hand through her wavy red hair in frustration. Leave it to those two to get into trouble. "Sheesh. You guys really got yourself in a mess this time." she groaned as she immediately went to Aqualad and Beast Boy's aid.

"Like you're one to talk, Eugenia!" Beast Boy spat at Mad Maestra, irritated that the red-haired female thought so little of both of them.

Mad Maestra showed a slight look of disdain when Beast Boy referred to her by her real name, but decided not to make a mountain out of a molehill.

Jericho and Lady Kamen stood back as not to attract the attention of the mutants their friends had apparently come in contact with. Unlike 'Eugenia' they knew the worth of a surprise attack.