PDA

View Full Version : i need collection photo help

installerray
03-27-2007, 09:33 AM
hi, I finally got around to taking pix of all the figs because we ( me and my son) finally got the last 2 figs we were missing ( shellastic raph and mike ) to complete the collection of every fig and vehicle released for 2k3 and on.
as i have said in a lot of other posts im not to good with computer sh*T . there is a lot of pix and i dont know how to get them on the thread . should i put them on photobucket ( whatever the f*ck that is) or some thing like that? help ! im computer stupid. the funny thing is i have real technical job and deal with electronics all day, but i suck ( or dont care ) with computers. thank you in advance!

p.s. i have awesome customes i would love for you guys to see

Karai
03-27-2007, 10:53 AM
Photobucket occassionally has issues with bandwidth, but for free image hosting it's one of the better sites. I might also go with ImageShack, which is a hosting site I use ocassionally. The URLs are a little harder to keep track of because they're generated randomly (and you're not able to create image albums with it), so if you're concerned with keeping your pictures organized, I might use Photobucket.

Hope this helps a little.

Spitfire
03-27-2007, 11:46 AM
Use ImageShack, photobucket is a piece of crap. It shrinks all your pictures and it makes you join to use it.

It's easy upload with image shack take the URL paste it in between these like this

paste URL here

And there you go.

AquaParade
03-27-2007, 11:56 AM
Cool, I'd love to see your customs :)

Blade Raider
03-27-2007, 03:27 PM
I agree with Spitfire666xXxXx, ImageShack is the better of the two.

Also, do you mean custom figures or costumes? Either way, like to see them :)

OA
03-27-2007, 06:32 PM
Yep, go with ImageSHack and do as Spit says...

installerray
03-27-2007, 07:26 PM
thank you for the info, i hope to have them up soon

AquaParade
04-09-2007, 01:29 AM
Any news on your custom pics? :)