PDA

View Full Version : The Insane 99

Toonami Tom
03-27-2007, 08:06 PM
This RPG takes place in TMNT Fast Forward. I know that there are many that do not like Fast Forward, but this RPG will be just as cool as the other RPGs. I thought I would try something different and have this take place in the future.

Agent Bishop contacts the turtles for their help in taking down an organized crime ninja clan known as The Insane 99.

I will be playing as Leonardo, Cody Jones, Agent Bishop, Aoi Kuriyama: the leader of The Insane 99, Asuka Kuriyama, Karai, and Jack the robot.

Fan characters are allowed.

Characters:

Leo- Master Chief
Don- Aelia
Mikey- cowabunga14
Raph- slkblaze
Splinter- ~†~EgyptGoddess Anubis~†~
Cody Jones- Master Chief
Zark- cowabunga14
Agent Bishop- Master Chief
Aoi Kuriyama- Master Chief
Asuka Kuriyama- Master Chief
Insane 99 Ninja #52- slkblaze
1 Insane 99 Ninja (yet to appear)- darkness777
Venus Flytrap- darkness777
Sh'Okanabo- darkness777
Vemix- darkness777
Crocous- darkness777
Shredder- slkblaze
Karai- Master Chief
Luna Braska- Mikeranjero-Michaelangelo
Amelia- ~†~EgyptGoddess Anubis~†~
Captain Davy Witchpanther Jone-: ~†~EgyptGoddess Anubis~†~
Madara- ~†~EgyptGoddess Anubis~†~
General Claw- ~†~EgyptGoddess Anubis~†~
Sherina- ~†~EgyptGoddess Anubis~†~
Jack the robot (destroyed by Leo)- Master Chief

Sonic777
03-27-2007, 08:08 PM
is sh'okanbo in it? If he is,I will play him.

Toonami Tom
03-27-2007, 08:12 PM
Sure, you may play as Sh'Okanabo. What will his role be? Working with The Insane 99, working against them, or coming up with own plans alone.

Sonic777
03-27-2007, 08:16 PM
I guess working with them.

Toonami Tom
03-27-2007, 08:19 PM
Alright, I will add Sh'Okanabo to the character list.

Sonic777
03-27-2007, 08:24 PM
Sweet,thanks MC.

cowabunga14
03-27-2007, 09:06 PM
I'll play as Mikey and my fan character Zark.

Fang Wolf
03-28-2007, 01:44 AM
I Want Join, MC :D

I be:
Splinter - if the in this PRG.
Amelia - Pirate - Child to Davy Witchpanther Jones
Captain Davy Witchpanther Jones - Father to Amelia and Madara
Madara - Pirate - Sister to Amelia - Child to Davy Witchpanther Jones

*Them all is friend to Splinter and TMNT*

Toonami Tom
03-28-2007, 01:25 PM
I added everyone's characters.:) Thanks for joining everyone. The RPG will begin tonight. Hopefully more people will join.

slkblaze
03-28-2007, 04:27 PM
Oh, can I take Raph?
And umm... what would you call a henchman of The Insane 99? An "Insane Soldier"? I was wondering if one of them could be up for grabs too :P.
He could be Insane Soldier #52 or something... if you want me to come up with a quick profile I can do that too :) .

Sonic777
03-28-2007, 04:34 PM
OMT MC: I think I will play a ninja too. But a new charicter. If I can. Thanks.

Toonami Tom
03-28-2007, 06:01 PM
slkblaze, you may play as Raph and Insane 99 Ninja #52.:)

darkness777, you may also play as an Insane 99 Ninja.:)

As for the costumes of the Insane 99 Ninjas, they wear black ninja jumpsuits and a black version of the turtles' masks.

slkblaze
03-28-2007, 09:25 PM
Awesome, thanks :D!

Toonami Tom
03-28-2007, 11:01 PM
I will begin the RPG now:

Leo and his brothers were walking in the city, on their way to a comic convention Mikey had been waiting for weeks to attend. That's when a small robot that looked similar to R2-D2 of Star Wars fame rolled towards them. Leo stepped back and put a hand on one of his katana hilts.

The robot projected a full size, color hollogram of Agent Bishop. Leo wasn't exactly suprised by this. Bishop said "Gentlemen, I am seeking your assistance yet again."

Leo replied "What's the situation Bishop?"

Bishop answered "There is a ninja clan known as The Insane 99 that has been causing many problems in the city lately. They began their crime spree last week, stealing information and technology from three corporations. This organized crime group must be stopped as soon as possible. I don't want this to turn into another Foot Clan. This is what the ninjas look like." An image of a ninja in a black jumpsuit and a bandana mask appeared.

Leo replied "Do you have any other information on The Insane 99? It would help if we knew who their leader is."

Bishop said "This is all the information I have. I am hopeful and optimistic that you four turtles, along with the help of my troops will be able to take these ninjas down."

Aelia
03-28-2007, 11:28 PM
"Insane 99? Sounds a little bit like the Crazy 88 from Kill Bill to me. Uhh...Mikey made me watch it with him." Don remarked.

slkblaze
03-28-2007, 11:48 PM
Raph crossed his arms irritably, "Great, and I thought this future world couldn't possibly get any worse. Now we've got some future wannabe Foot freaks to deal with!"

He looked up and down the street. "I guess we can forget about goin' to that comic convention. Sorry Mikey." Raph snickered as he gave sarcastic sympathy to his superhero-loving brother.

"What kinda tech stuff did these "Lunatic 999" guys steal anyways?" Raph questioned the holographic Bishop.

Toonami Tom
03-29-2007, 12:12 AM
Leo said "You're right Donnie. Although, I doubt they named their clan because of Kill Bill's villians. That movie is over 100 years old now."

Bishop replied to Raph "They stole computer componets, hard drives from computers loaded with information, weapons, and a prototype of a video game console." He turned and spoke to someone in the room with him. Bishop then said to the turtles "One of my soldiers just reported to me that The Insane 99 have been located at a popular club known as The House of Blue Trees."

Leo said "House of Blue Trees? That sounds like The House of Blue Leaves from.... Kill Bill.... This is weird." He then looked to Don.

Aelia
03-29-2007, 12:14 AM
Don just nodded his head and said "Maybe they salvaged an old DVD player and a Kill Bill vol.1 DVD from a junkyard or something. I doubt it though." Don replied. He thought it was a bit weird that there'd be villains named after villains from a movie over 100 years old. Mikey would probably talk about what it would be like if they all dressed in that ridiculous yellow suit Uma Thurman wore during that scene.

"Well, with that kind of technology they'd need a big place to store it, probably a warehouse located near their 'hangout'." Don noted.

(Okay. I honestly have never watched a complete episode of FF. Mostly because I got turned off when I heard 'It's ninja time!")

slkblaze
03-29-2007, 12:19 AM
"Gimme a break Don. Lunatic, Insane... it's all the same. Besides, who cares?! We've got bigger worries than names right now... although all of these strange coinsidences with Kill Bill is kind of strange..." Raph stopped to think for a moment.

"So what happens at this Blue Tree place anyway? Is that where we get the parts back and save the day?" Raph chuckled, "And am I the ONLY one who HASN'T watched Kill Bill?!!"

Toonami Tom
03-29-2007, 12:31 AM
Leo said "Well, we should go to The House of Blue Trees, because that's probably our best chance of stopping The Insane 99. Hopefully it will be more peaceful than the fight scene involving the Crazy 88...." He was silent for a moment and then said "So where is this place located Bishop?"

A map appeared on the hollogram. Bishop said "This is where you are, and this is the location of The House of Blue Trees. I will let you guys handle this alone to begin with. If you need assistance just tell Jack."

Leo replied "Jack?"

Bishop said "That's the name of the droid projecting the hollogram. He's coming with you."

Leo replied "Alright, let's go then."

slkblaze
03-29-2007, 01:00 AM
"Well Leo, I may not've seen Kill Bill, but I DO know about that big fight scene. I've gotta say.. I think being locked in solitary confinement with The Shredder would be more peaceful than that mobscene!" Raph said as he followed the little droid who began rolling down the sidewalk.

Raph stared at Jack as he walked along. "Hey bros, does this little guy remind you of anyone?" asked Raph, scratching his head. "We didn't have these things 100 years ago... did we?"

As they turned the corner Raph went rigid for a split second and shot a glance at Mikey. Wherever they were going, they would have to walk right past the comic convention...

Fang Wolf
03-29-2007, 06:32 AM
In Lair.
Splinter get mess from old friend.
" Oh..No, He daughter Amelia is gone. "
Splinter take up mobil and called after Leo.
" Leo, Can you Hear me? " Said Splinter.

Toonami Tom
03-29-2007, 11:26 AM
Leo answered his shell cell. "Yes, I can hear you Master Splinter. We're on our way to stop a ninja clan called The Insane 99."

Cody was working in his lab on fixing the time portal. Two weeks ago he had managed to activate it again, only it was another accident. He had accidently transported a japanese woman from the year 2007 to this time. He didn't tell anyone about this.

Sonic777
03-29-2007, 06:59 PM
Sh'Okanbo had visted the insane 99 leader."Hello, Can we talk?" he said.

Toonami Tom
03-29-2007, 07:07 PM
At the House of Blue Trees club, Aoi was in her private room with a few of her ninjas. She was wearing her white kimono. The very attractive japanese woman was sitting on the floor at her table. When the door opened and Sh'Okanabo walked in, Aoi raised an eyebrow. Her brown eyes looked at him and she said "Yes, we may speak. My name is Aoi Kuriyama, and you are?"

Sonic777
03-29-2007, 07:11 PM
"I would like to tell you that there are four cretures trying to stop you and your organization and I would think that you and your ninjas should take them out before they stop you." he said with a grinn.

Toonami Tom
03-29-2007, 07:15 PM
Aoi replied "I appreciate you telling me this. Do you have more information about these creatures? Who are they and where are they? Thank you for this information Mr....?" She waited for a name.

slkblaze
03-29-2007, 07:15 PM
Insane Ninja #52 had been chattering with a few of his fellow ninjas at a small table. When Sh'Okanobo entered the room he choked on the olive in his drink. He felt his face burning red with emberassment under his black mask and quickly shuffled himself with the few other ninjas in the room so that they would be blamed for his emberassing act.

Sonic777
03-29-2007, 07:17 PM
"Sh'Okanobo and these cretures are called the teenage mutant ninja turtles. They live where cody jones lives with that rat splinter." he said with a bigger grin.

slkblaze
03-29-2007, 07:22 PM
#52 leaned down towards his leader and whispered into her ear "Mistress Aoi, there's something I don't trust about this guy... do you think he speaks the truth?"

Toonami Tom
03-29-2007, 07:24 PM
Aoi turned her head to the direction of ninja #52 and then she focused her sight on Sh'Okanabo again. "I appreciate this information Sh'Okanabo." She stood up and took a bow of respect to him. She then sat down and said "Insane 99 ninjas, find these turtles and bring them to me, alive if possible."

Sonic777
03-29-2007, 07:27 PM
"No mistress Aoi, the plesure is all mine." said Sh'Okanobo with a grin.

Toonami Tom
03-29-2007, 07:36 PM
Aoi watched as a few of her ninjas left the room for the mission. She said to Sh'Okanabo "I'm curious, are these turtles ememies of yours? Also, do you know why they want to stop me? Do they consider themselves 'super heroes'?"

slkblaze
03-29-2007, 07:38 PM
Insane Ninja #52 stayed behind with a handful of his comrades to provide extra security and defense for their Mistress.

Sonic777
03-29-2007, 07:39 PM
Sh'Okanobo then started lieing" They were friends to everyone untill they started a killing spree and killed humans and others. I tried to stop them but they were unstopable and they kept on killing everyone in site. They also want to kill you for copying them so they be trying to kill you unless we strike at them first." he said with a smile.

Toonami Tom
03-29-2007, 07:45 PM
Aoi said "They sound like they are awful beasts." She was silent for a moment and then said "Thank you again for this information. Now, I would like some time alone with my ninjas. It was nice meeting you Mr. Sh'Okanabo."

Sonic777
03-29-2007, 07:48 PM
"Same here." as he lefted Aoi and the ninjas."My plan is working and those turtles will feel my wrath." said Sh'Okanabo as he laughed evily.

cowabunga14
03-29-2007, 07:58 PM
"And don't forget...Zark!" The cyborg bouty hunter exclaimed to Sh'Okanobo's earlier comment about the Turtles as he jumped out of nowhere in a very Deadpool-like fashon. "Yeah...whoo! I'm here and there's nothin' y'all can do about it!" He was mentally unstable at the moment because of having a good time at Munden's Bar earlier in the day.

"If you think I'm causing a ditsturbance, then that's your problem."

"It's all right, Leo," Mikey replied. "I really didn't wanna go the comic convetion anyways. From what I gather, there's gonna be another one in two months."

Sonic777
03-29-2007, 08:01 PM
"Hmmm, Maybe you and me could strike a allance. How about we split the world 50/50. You in or not?" he said to zark.

Toonami Tom
03-29-2007, 08:06 PM
The Insane 99 ninjas in the room unseathed their katanas and were ready to strike. Aoi said to Zark "What is the meaning of this disturbance? Are you an allie of the turtles?"

Aoi had heard what Sh'Okanabo said about world domination. She thought to herself So the alien has revealed his goal. He may have lied to me about the turtles.

cowabunga14
03-29-2007, 08:13 PM
"You think just cuz I'm tipsy you can convince me to work for ya?," Zark asked Sh'Okanabo. "No freakin' way, dude!" He chuckled like Woody Woodpecker as if Sh'Okanabo was joking.

He looked at Aoi and answered her. "Uh...I don't think this disturbance has much of a meaning. Actually, I was on my way outta here...happened to come across this place while lookin' for the Turtles."

Sonic777
03-29-2007, 08:17 PM
Sh'Okanabo was getting ticked off at zark and picked him up."I'll just haft to kill.........I mean help you. The heck with it." as he punched zark and disappered as he left.

slkblaze
03-29-2007, 08:20 PM
"Mistress Aoi," Insane Ninja #52 started "I don't mean any disrespect, but I think we should wait and come up with our own conclusion about these.. creatures." He had not been amused by the whole fiasco that just took place between these shady strangers.

"Besides.. I think if these creatures had gone on a killing rampage, something would've been mentioned in the morning paper." He smiled under his mask and pulled out a morning holo-paper from seemingly nowhere.

Toonami Tom
03-29-2007, 08:22 PM
Aoi replied to ninja #52 "I agree with you." She then looked to Zark and said "I would like for you to stay and talk."

cowabunga14
03-29-2007, 08:33 PM
"Ok, that sounds fine, little lady," Zark replied as he got up. He drew his laser pistol and shot Sh'Okanabo with it. "Got ya, didn't I, ya little sucker!"

Toonami Tom
03-29-2007, 08:36 PM
Aoi replied "I would appreciate it if you would address me with respect. My name is Aoi, leader of The Insane 99 ninja clan. Put away your weapon. Now, tell me about your dealings with the turtles."

Sonic777
03-29-2007, 08:39 PM
(I'm bring Venus Flytrap in this RPG.)
"You shall die zark." as he then returned back to his lair."Now to start my revenge. But what I need is a person that could cause some chaos and I know just the person to do it." said Sh'Okanabo as he was looking at venus flytrap on his computer scean.

cowabunga14
03-29-2007, 08:44 PM
"Well...now ya tell me -- that was kinda untimely," Zark responded. "Yeah, all right, Aoi, I'll address ya with respect and all that good stuff." He put his weapon back in its holsters. "Anyhoo, the Turtles are buddies o' mine -- allies, I guess you could say. If you're gonna kill 'em or somethin' like that, it's not gonna work out."

He looked over at Sh'Okanabo and said, "Sorry, Mr. Sh'Okanabo sir...please don't hurt me. I was just playin' around."

Toonami Tom
03-29-2007, 10:18 PM
Aoi said "I don't think Sh'Okanabo is here anymore.... as for killing the turtles, I wasn't planning on it. I would only kill someone if I had to. I have never killed anyone before. Have you?"

Leo and his brothers were now standing outside the House of Blue Trees club. They were getting ready to enter the club, when they were surrounded by Insane 99 Ninjas. The katana weilding ninjas had formed a circle around them.

Leo said into his shell cell "Sensei, I will have to call you back. We have just been surrounded by ninjas." He put his shell cell away and unseathed his katanas.

An Insane 99 ninja said "Surrender kames (turtles), or we will be forced to slice you down. Our mistress gave us orders to take you alive, if possible."

Leo said "We will not surrender."

A ninja said "Very well then." The Insane 99 ninjas then attacked.

Leo blocked sword slashes with his katanas, kicked a ninja and then another. The blue masked turtle then punched a ninja with the hilt of his katana.

slkblaze
03-29-2007, 10:28 PM
Raph grinned, "And I was just startin' ta get bored!" He readied his sais and quickly raised them above his head to block an oncoming sword attack from an Insane 99 ninja.

"Sheesh, these guys seem pretty nutso to me." Raph threw a roundhouse kick which landed in the middle of the attacking ninjas chest. "I don't think we need to look any further for those Insane 99 characters cuz I think they just found us!"

Toonami Tom
03-29-2007, 10:33 PM
Leo kicked another ninja and continued blocking sword attacks. "What I don't understand is why their mistress wants us. Somone must of told her we were on our way here." The blue masked turtle leaped into the air and did a split kick, knocking down 2 Insane 99 ninjas.

slkblaze
03-29-2007, 10:58 PM
"Yeah, not only that," Raph grunted as he ducked under a ninjas blade before feeding him a ninja knuckle sandwich, "they also must've been tipped off that we're some kinda threat cuz these guys don't seem to be sparin' any force!"

As Raph was busy fending off a few ninjas, another had stealthily snuck up behind him. He seized Raph from behind, placing him in a lock.

Toonami Tom
03-29-2007, 11:07 PM
Leo leaped behind the ninja that had Raph in a lock. The Insane 99 ninja fell to the ground after Leo slashed him across the back with one of his katanas. It was the first time in this battle his katana had struck an enemy. He will live Leo thought to himself, looking down at the ninja. Although, at the moment he really wasn't too concerned. These ninjas were trying to kill him and his brothers. Leo thought to himself These psychos wouldn't shed a tear if they killed one of us. He gritted his teeth and kicked another ninja.

Aoi said to Zark "Hmmm.... let me guess.... you're a bounty hunter right?"

Leo jump kicked a ninja to the ground. He seathed his katanas and said "Well, that's all of them. I'm sure we'll face more of them inside." He walked towards the entrance.

slkblaze
03-29-2007, 11:12 PM
"I guess I owe ya one bro." Raph said, following his brother inside.

Insane Ninja #52 had thought he heard commotion outside whilst his Mistress was making conversation with this stranger. "Miss Aoi, I shall return, I'm just going to check on the ninjas outside. I thought I heard something..." He respectfullly made his way past Aoi and lifted the curtain of their private room to exit.

Toonami Tom
03-30-2007, 12:13 AM
Leo looked around the place. It looked similar to the cantina from Star Wars. There were humans and alien species drinking at the bar and dancing to music on the dance floor. There was a live band nearby playing Smash Mouth music. It appeared that one of the guys from the original Smash Mouth band was there. "What did they clone him or did he find a way to keep living past normal life expectantcy?" Leo said to himself.

Leo continued walking and saw Ninja #52 on the balcony. Jack the little robot rolled near the blue masked turtle. Leo looked up at Ninja #52 and said "We would like to speak with your leader."

slkblaze
03-30-2007, 12:24 AM
Insane Ninja #52 was startled by the appearances of the four turtles that stood below him. Are these the creatures we were warned about? The ruthless murderes? Ninja #52 was in no way extraordinary. He was not significantly brave, strong, or.. intelligent, and in his panic he suddenly wanted to believe every word Sh'Okanabo had said earlier.

"If you guys think you can waltz in and just slaughter us then you're dead wrong you green creatures!" He shouted in a panic. "Just, uhh... stay right there! Yea, we'll be right down, just give us five minutes!" Ninja #52 went back behind the curtain.

"Mistress Aoi! We must leave immediatly! The killer creatures are right outside!" He said rather loudly. He looked around and noticed how cool and calm all the other ninjas appeared to be and was suddenly highly embarassed... for the second time in less than ten minutes...

Fang Wolf
03-30-2007, 03:19 AM
Leo answered his shell cell. "Yes, I can hear you Master Splinter. We're on our way to stop a ninja clan called The Insane 99."

" Good, my son..I have problem, My old Friend daughter Amelia is Gone, Can you try to find her..She can be hurt...I Want know if she in life. " Said Splinter with Sad Voice.

On Ship - The Flying Dutchman.
Davy Witchpanther was worried about Amelia.
" Father..." Said Madara

cowabunga14
03-30-2007, 07:40 PM
"Well...yeah," Zark replied. "I do a little bounty hunting here and there to make some money. It keeps me busy." He was starting to get bored and wanted to show Aoi a good time. "Say...howzabout we head over to Munden's Bar so I could you get a glass of Old Mink? Or...we could see what the Turtles're up to...your choice."

Mikey looked around and followed Leo. "It's Munden's Bar!," he exclaimed. "Just like in the GrimJack comics." He noticed the bartender, Gordon Munden, serving a few customers. "Wow...didn't think this place existed." The Turtle also saw a few aliens and characters from past GrimJack comics having a good time and even GrimJack himself drinking a little.

((I've been reading a lot of GrimJack comics recently, so I couldn't resist the reference. Info on the character here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimjack) and Munden's Bar info is here. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munden%27s_Bar)))

Toonami Tom
03-30-2007, 07:49 PM
Leo answered his shell cell "We're alright Sensei. We're at a club called the House of Blue Trees. I'm sorry to hear about your friend Amelia. We will be home once we stop these ninjas. Then we can search for Amelia." He put away his shell cell and heard what ninja #52 had said about them.

Leo didn't say anything about Mikey's comment about the bar. The blue masked turtle looked to his brothers and said "They think we're 'killer creatures'? Well, it sounds like they are getting ready to escape. We can't let that happen." Leo ran up the stairs.

In the room, Aoi said to Ninja #52 "If anything Sh'Okanabo told us about these creatures was true, it was that they were coming here." She then said "Ninjas, keep the turtles from entering this room. We may escape in a few minutes."

Aoi looked to Zark and said "I would like to go to the bar with you, but it seems your turtle friends are here to bother me and my ninjas. Would you be able to convince them to not cause trouble?"

A few Insane 99 Ninjas appeared on the other side of the curtain in front of Leo and his brothers. A ninja said "We will not allow you to be near our mistress, kappa!" The ninjas attacked and Leo blocked their sword strikes with his katanas. Leo kicked a ninja and then another, sending one of the ninjas flying off the balcony.

Sonic777
03-30-2007, 08:08 PM
Venus was walking down the street knowing that he was getting watched by someone.He was worried so he just ignorred it.
Sh'Okanbo had came next to venus,"Who are you?" said venus."Just a friend,just a friend." as Sh'Okanbo was holding a mind control device in his back.

cowabunga14
03-30-2007, 08:54 PM
"Oh...cool, my buddies are here!," Zark happily exclaimed. "Bring 'em out, why don't ya?! I'm not gonna let ya prevent 'em from comin' in!" He ran up to the door and kicked it so the Turtles could come in.

"Thanks a lot, dude," said Mikey.

"Sure, no problem."

Toonami Tom
03-30-2007, 09:04 PM
Aoi was now standing and holding her seathed katana.

Leo kicked another ninja and ran into the room. He said to Aoi "So you're the leader of the Insane 99. It's over, you're going to jail. Surrender now."

Aoi unseathed her katana. "My name is Aoi Kuriyama, and yes I am the leader of the Insane 99. You're not taking me to jail. So what's the deal with you guys? Do you think you're super heroes?"

Leo replied "Someone in the government gave us the mission of taking down your ninja clan. You brought this upon yourself when you had your ninjas steal from corporations."

Aoi said "I have been selling what I steal from these greedy corporations. Then I give most of the money to those that really need it. I consider myself a modern day Robin Hood."

Leo replied "It doesn't matter. What you have done is wrong." He then walked towards Aoi. The Insane 99 ninjas attacked Leo. The blue masked turtle blocked their attacks and kicked the ninajs to the floor.

Aoi said "Zark, how about you find a way to convince your friends to leave me alone. You like me, don't you?"

Sonic777
03-30-2007, 09:13 PM
"Get away from me you freak." said venus running while Sh'Okanbo was chaseing him."Someone HELP!!" he yelled running from Sh'Okanbo.

cowabunga14
03-30-2007, 09:29 PM
"Yeah, I guess I like you, but I dunno," Zark replied. "You're a leader of an evil ninja clan whose worse than The Foot. I mean, I don't want you to got to jail, but at the same time you're doing bad things."

Toonami Tom
03-30-2007, 09:33 PM
Aoi couldn't believe what she had just heard. "What?! You think my clan is worse than the Foot?! The Foot Clan was evil, they were murderers. They commited crimes for their own gain. I am not evil. Oh, and you might want to know that I own this club. That includes Munden's Bar. I'm not sure if that changes anything for you. So.... what do you suggest I do?"

Sonic777
03-30-2007, 09:39 PM
Venus then saw some turtles,a lady and others. He hid behind Aoi."Help me, a giant scary monster is after me." "Get back her you little.......Oh hi Aoi." he said."That's him, the one trying to control me." venus said as he was pointing at Sh'Okanbo.

cowabunga14
03-30-2007, 09:40 PM
"I guess I was kinda wrong about that," Zark said. "Haven't fought the Foot that much to compare your clan to 'em. I dunno what you should do...maybe your ninjas could team up with the Turtles? I was thinkin' we could all be friends and fight the enemies that decide not to join. You're goin' down if you don't wanna join." Deep down, Zark knew that nothing would keep him and Aoi from being together.

Toonami Tom
03-30-2007, 09:49 PM
Leo turned around to face Sh'Okanabo. "What is this the villians convention?"

Aoi said to Venus "I'm not sure what you should do."

She then said to Zark "Yes, I would like for us to all be on the same team."

Leo turned back to Aoi and said "No, that's not going to happen." He then ran towards Aoi and tried to kick her. Aoi avoided the kick, grabbed Leo's arm, and pulled it backwards towards his shell. She then threw the turtle into a wall.

Leo stood up and thought to himself She seems to be a much better fighter than me. It might take all of us to defeat her.

Then Jack the robot rolled into the room and sent out a cable. The cable wrapped around Aoi. Jack said in a robot voice "Prepare to die. High voltage is about to surge through your body." Aoi's eyes widened.

cowabunga14
03-30-2007, 09:54 PM
"So would I, baby. So would I," Zark remarked. "You just gotta treat us all with respect and we'll do the same for you."

He walked over to Leo to help him up. "Hey buddy, you all right?," he asked.

Sonic777
03-30-2007, 09:55 PM
Sh'Okanbo then grabed leonardo and threw him."I have been waiting so long for this." as he then got his mind control device and started grinning.
Venus was still hideing behind Aoi.

slkblaze
03-30-2007, 09:59 PM
"Mistress Aoi!" shouted Ninja #52 as he grabbed hold of the cord and attempted to free his master.

"You alright bro?" Raph called over to Leo. "Yo Jack! I think you're bein a little hastey here bud, we've got her subdued, we don't needa fry the lady now."

Toonami Tom
03-30-2007, 10:01 PM
Leo said "Yeah, I'm alright." He then saw the cable wrapped around Aoi. "Oh no, the robot's going to kill her!" He ran towards Jack and sliced the robot in half.

The cable fell to the floor. Aoi said "Thank you, turtle. You saved my life. What is your name?"

Leo replied "You're welcome. My name is Leonardo."

Then a wall in the room was blown out. Bishop and his soldiers walked in. Bishop smirked holding a missle launcher and said "You took too slow arresting Aoi. So I decided to have Jack kill her. Then you destroyed him. Your part in this mission is over turtles, leave now."

Leo said to his brothers and Zark "Let's go guys. This isn't of our concern anymore." He walked towards the room's exit.

slkblaze
03-30-2007, 10:10 PM
"We can't just walk away! Some serious stuff is about to go down here. I've never liked Bishop, and for some reason I don't think this Aoi lady is one of the bad guys." Raph said to his brother Leo. "I don't know about you, but I want to get to the bottom of this. I say we grab Aoi and get out of here, we'll know what to do once we know the full story."

"You'll never hurt Mistress Aoi!" Yelled Ninja #52. He grinned for a second under his mask at how heroic he must've just sounded, but his pride was soon followed by panic as he found himself looking down the barrel of a very nasty looking rocket launcher.

Toonami Tom
03-30-2007, 10:18 PM
Leo said "You're right Raph. Aoi, come with us. We're getting out of here."

Bishop was angered by this and before he could issue a command, one of his soldiers said "Umm.... Sir, isn't that the legendary Sh'Okanabo?" Another soldier said "He's real!"

Bishop looked to Sh'Okanabo and told his soldiers "I will go after Aoi and the turtles. Open fire on Sh'Okanabo!" The soldiers fired their machine guns at the alien.

Aoi said "Ninjas, disappear!" Several smoke pellets were then thrown down. Aoi whispered to Leo "Alright, let's go."

It was chaos. Laser fire was everywhere and the room was filled with smoke. Leo left the room with Aoi and the others.

Sonic777
03-30-2007, 10:19 PM
Sh'Okanbo felt nothing."I got to go.See ya." he said as he left.

Aelia
03-30-2007, 10:20 PM
"Why does this all seem familiar." Don asked himself, as he ran after Leo and Aoi.

Toonami Tom
03-30-2007, 11:19 PM
Leo said to Don "Well, at least we don't have to hop aboard a starship this time."

As they ran out of the club, Aoi asked "Where are we going?"

Leo replied "To O'neil Tech." The blue masked turtle noticed that there was a plant guy (Venus Spiketrap) with them as well.

The smoke cleared and everyone was gone. One of Bishop's soldiers radioed Bishop and said "Sir, all enemies have fled."

Agent Bishop was searching for Aoi and the turtles and said "Join me outside the club. We will search for The Insane 99 leader and the turtles."

Fang Wolf
03-31-2007, 07:58 AM
In Lair.
Splinter clam down and lies to rest.

Toonami Tom
03-31-2007, 11:14 AM
Leo, Aoi, and the others arrived at O'neil Tech. Cody leaves his lab and sees everyone in his artifact room. He smiles and says "Hey guys. I see you have brought a few new friends with you. Although, you might not be able to be freinds with them for long...."

Leo replied "What do you mean Cody?"

Cody answered "I managed to fix the time portal. You guys will be able to go home now. I will miss you."

Leo replied in excitement "Wow, that's great! I'm glad we will finally be able to go home." He put a hand on Cody's shoulder. "I will miss you too. I'm glad we met. Maybe you can visit us sometime."

Cody smiled and said "Sure, that's a good idea. I would like to experience your time anyways."

Aoi said to Leo "What year are you and your brothers from? I was also taken from my own time, somehow."

Leo was suprised to hear this. "We were accidently transported here a few months ago from the year 2006. How about you?"

Aoi replied "2007"

Cody's eyes widened. "Umm... umm.... It's my fault you are here" he said to Aoi. He then said "I was trying to get the time portal to work a couple weeks ago and for some reason you were transported here."

Before Aoi could reply, Bishop and his soldiers entered through the door in the room. Bishop said "Harboring fugitives I see, Mr. Jones. You and your uncle Darius Dun are going to be in alot of legal trouble for this, to say the least. Your uncle will probably serve time in prison." Bishop was still holding the missle launcher.

Fang Wolf
03-31-2007, 11:30 AM
Amelia was wounded, She have deep wound in Chest.
She lies alley. " Father, Sister..."

cowabunga14
03-31-2007, 01:36 PM
Mikey was happy to hear that everyone would finally be going home.

Zark aimed his shotgun at Bishop and said, "If you don't want me to shoot ya, then I suggest ya leave us alone. Besides, Aoi and them ain't fugitives -- they're good people. You're thinkin' that cuz you dunno what's good for ya."

Toonami Tom
03-31-2007, 01:51 PM
Bishop said to Zark "Consider yourself added to the fugitive list." He then said "Soldiers, open fire!" Bishop fired his missle launcher at Zark and the soldiers fired laser machine guns at everyone.

Leo dodged the machine gun fire. He then said "Aoi, use the time portal in Cody's lab. We will follow you shortly."

Aoi replied "Right" and ran into Cody's lab.

cowabunga14
03-31-2007, 02:19 PM
"No! Help me!," Zark exclaimed as he got shot in the chest. He noticed that his metallic body was badly damaged. "Uh...Aoi...someone...Mikey...don't leave me!"

Just then Mikey came over and lifted Zark to get him on his shoulders. He took out Zark's laser pistol and shot Bishop a few times with it as he caught up with Leo and the gang.

Toonami Tom
03-31-2007, 04:50 PM
Bishop was wounded from the laser shots. "Soldiers, kill them all!" Bishop then left to tend to his wounds. He was disapointed that he had to leave.

Leo blocked laser fire with his katanas. The blue masked turtle went into Cody's lab and said "Don't worry Zark, you're going to be alright. We will make sure that you are repaired. Where's Aoi?"

Cody said "She already took the time portal back to the year 2007. You guys need to go now."

Leo replied "What about you Cody?"

Cody said "Don't worry about me, just go!"

Leo nodded his head to Cody. "I Hope to see you later." He took Zark from Mikey and walked to the time portal. Cody pushed the button, sending Leo and Zark to the year 2007. Cody called to the others "Come on guys! Quickly!"

At the lair, Leo didn't have his mask, belt, elbow pads, knee pads, or katanas. He looked naked. As for Zark.... well.... he was naked. Leo said "Errm.... we need to get you some clothes. Cody really needs to make it where clothes and weapons can go through time."

Aoi walked out into the living room, wearing one of Splinter's robes. "I'm glad to see you are here, Leo and Zark. Are the others on their way?"

Leo replied "They should be."

Aoi said "Oh and your home is very nice." She walked closer and saw Zark's wound. "Zark! You need medical treatment! We have to get you to a hospital." She said with a very concerned look.

Leo replied "We may need to do that. Hopefully, Donnie can repair him, since he's a cyborg."

Aelia
03-31-2007, 04:59 PM
Don was also not wearing any of his ninja gear. "Well this is weird. Yeah, I'll fix Zark. If I can remember where I put all of my tools." he said puzzledly.

Toonami Tom
03-31-2007, 05:02 PM
Leo said "They should be in your lab. Everything in the lair appears to be the same as before we left."

slkblaze
03-31-2007, 06:40 PM
"I'll see ya guys in 5." Said a naked looking Raph "I'm goin' to my room to get geared up, I hate feelin' naked." The dark green turtle dashed forward, jumped off the side of a wall and made it gracefully to the 2nd floor.

"Finally! We're back in our own time!" cried a joyous Ninja #52. He turned towards Leo "Sorry turtles, I guess I panicked before.. I was wrong about you guys."

Toonami Tom
03-31-2007, 06:58 PM
Leo replied to ninja #52 "It's alright. I was wrong about all of you as well."

(I'm going to skip ahead a week for the RPG. Zark will be fully recovered too.)

One Week Later

Leo was finsihing up some training at the lair. The blue masked turtle slashed the air with his katanas and did a backflip. He then slashed the air 3 more times before seathing his katanas. Leo walked to the kitchen and got a glass of water. He then walked back into the living room and took a seat on the couch. "The future was neat, but it sure feels good to be home."

At the Insane 99 HQ, Aoi was in her throne room. She was wearing a new white kimono. She said to ninja #52 "You might find it strange that I have not sent any of you on missions lately. That's because I have decided to change my ways. Eventhough the money from the stollen tech was given to a good cause, it was still illegal. Besides, I saw what happend in the future. We became fugitives. So it is for the best that this clan does not commit any crimes."

(The HQ is a 5 story building with many japanese designs. It's like the Foot HQ, except it's smaller.)

Sonic777
03-31-2007, 07:13 PM
Venus had went to his life of hideing and fearing every since he met Sh'Okanbo and people that did not help him except Aoi.
Sh'Okanbo slamed his fist on one of his computers. "Dang that Bishop and those turtles for ruining my plans. But maybe I can find a way that Aoi can help me. Wheather she wants to or not." laughed Sh'Okanbo as he was preparing the plan to end all plans.

Toonami Tom
03-31-2007, 07:24 PM
(I will now play as Karai and.... The Shredder!)

At the Foot HQ, a scientist said "Mistress Karai, Shredder's signal has been located using his DNA."

Karai looked at a computer screen and said "Excellent, teleport him here."

The Foot scientist nodded his head and pressed a few buttons. The Foot had managed to build a transmat. The only problem was that for some reason it could only teleport things into the room, not out of the room. The scientists were still trying to find a way to fix this problem.

Utrom Shredder was suddenly teleported on to the transmat. He was suprised that he was finally back on Earth. "I have returned! This is incredible!"

Karai approached Shredder and said "Father, it's so good to see you again. I'm glad you're back."

Shredder replied "It's good to see you too, Karai."

Sonic777
03-31-2007, 07:36 PM
(Vemix and crocous returns)
Sh'Okanbo then went to the past in a time machine he had to look for some help in defeating bishop and those turtles. Sh'Okanbo finds himself in NYC at night and also see's vemix and crocous smashing things up. "Vemix and Crocous. I'm so glad I could meet the two famous crooks of all time." "What." "Nevermind. Just take me to shredder." "You friends with the turtels?" "No." "Good,follow me." as vemix and crocous with Sh'Okanbo was walking back to the foot base.

Toonami Tom
03-31-2007, 08:01 PM
Karai picked up the utrom and put him in his Shredder exosuit. Shredder said "Karai, while I was away did you destroy the turtles?"

Karai replied "I came close to destroying them, but I failed."

slkblaze
03-31-2007, 08:08 PM
Back in the turtle's lair...

"Yo, I'm bored outta my shell here! Who's up for a midnight run?" Raph finally said after a few minutes of pacing around. "It's been over a week since we've seen Aoi, and it's been longer than that since we've heard from The Foot." Raph sat down on the couch, "And I duno about you guys, but I DOUBT The Foot decided to 'turn over a new leaf' since we've been gone..."

Toonami Tom
03-31-2007, 08:19 PM
Leo replied "Going top side sounds good to me." The blue masked turtle headed towards the lair's exit.

(I decided to let slkblaze play as Shredder)

slkblaze
03-31-2007, 08:38 PM
Back at the Foot HQ...
(I'm taking over Shredder)

Oroku Saki sat next to his adoptive daughter with his legs crossed as she filled him in on the details of his absence. "Although you failed in defeating the turtles," Shredder started "it sounds like you may have come even closer to ridding this city of them than I have." He took a sip of his green tea. "Karai, we will surprise the turtles with an attack. We will hold back NOTHING! We shall finally defeat the turtles once and FOR ALL!"

Toonami Tom
03-31-2007, 08:44 PM
Karai replied "Father, where will this attack take place? I found their lair before, but I do not know where they currently live."

slkblaze
03-31-2007, 08:49 PM
"That is true Karai." said Shredder "But we DO know where Ms. O'Neil lives, and we know she has means of direct contact with the turtles." He grinned as his plan materialized inside of his head. "You will go and kidnap her and bring her back here. The turtles have no clue of my return, but when they arrive to save their beloved friend, they will find that they've dug themselves a deeper hole than they could possibly hope to escape from."

Toonami Tom
03-31-2007, 09:03 PM
Karai replied "Excellent plan father. I will go capture April O'Neil." She left the throne room and gathered a few Foot ninjas.

At April's place, a Foot ninja jump kicked through one of the windows. Karai and the other ninjas entered. "You're coming with us, Ms. O'Neil" Karai said.

Soon Karai returned to the Foot HQ. She entered the throne room with a few Foot ninjas, who carried April tied up. "Phase one complete, father."

slkblaze
03-31-2007, 09:19 PM
The Shredder was very pleased at how flawless the first phase of the plan had gone. "Excellent work Karai." praised Shredder. "Now, kindly remove Ms. O'Niel's turtle com from her possession. It would be a shame if we let her radio her green friends and reveal my return, thus ruining our element of surprise."

Maybe it was because she had rescued him from his frigid fate on the barren asteroid prison, or maybe it was because she had taken on his image almost to the very detail, but Shredder had a new found admiration for his adoptive daughter. And perhaps for the first time in his vile life, he felt something of remorse for the way he had treated her the last time he had seen her... seeing as he DID try to kill her and all...

Shredder continued, "Karai, let the turtles know they might be missing their friend, and they'll be missing her a lot longer if they do not rescue her in time."

Toonami Tom
03-31-2007, 09:26 PM
Karai nodded to Shredder, and pressed the button to speed dial Leo's shell cell.

Leo answered "Hello?"

Karai replied "Leonardo, I have captured your friend, Ms. O'Neil. If you want to see her again, come to the Foot HQ now." She then ended the call.

Leo gritted his teeth. "That was Karai. She's captured April. Let's go." He ran through the sewers and climbed a ladder to a manhole cover. The blue masked turtle lifted the manhole cover and emerged to the surface.

slkblaze
03-31-2007, 09:33 PM
"Those dirty Foot!" Raph growled as he followed closely behind his brothers. "How do they always manage to get the upper hand no matter what? What're we gonna do? We can't just charge in there... can we?"

Toonami Tom
03-31-2007, 09:48 PM
Leo said "Perhaps we should seek help from Aoi?"

slkblaze
03-31-2007, 09:56 PM
"Yeah!" Raph agreed with his brother's proposal. "She thinks she's all righteous and stuff, she knows The Foot are evil, and besides.. she owes us one from when we saved her butt from future Bishop!" Raph liked where all this was going, "Besides, The Foot have a hostage; April! Just another smudge to add to their already black record." Raph slowed down as he thought some more. "Uhh.. Leo?" he asked, "You know where we can find her?"

Toonami Tom
03-31-2007, 10:00 PM
Leo replied "Umm.... actually no. I have no idea where we would find her.... Any ideas?"

slkblaze
03-31-2007, 10:18 PM
"Hmm... did she ever send back Master Splinter's robe?" Raph said. "Haha, nevermind, stupid idea. There's no way she would've had an address on any package... unless she WANTED us to be able to find her?"

Toonami Tom
03-31-2007, 11:19 PM
Leo said "Hmm.... well, I'm sure she considers us friends. Right? I guess we could umm.... look in the phone book for Aoi Kuriyama?"

slkblaze
03-31-2007, 11:31 PM
A few moments later on a dark street corner, four mutant turtle brothers were huddled around a phone book outside of a public phone booth.

"Hey, she's actually in here!" Raph exclaimed at he pionted one of his 3 fingers at the name Kuriyama, Aoi. "It looks like a business number..."

Toonami Tom
03-31-2007, 11:50 PM
Leo said "Wow, that's suprising. I say we call the number. I will let you call her. That is unless you want me to call her."

Sonic777
04-01-2007, 10:22 AM
((Yeah,i'm lost now and could someone recap this so I'm caught up.Thanks.))

Magdolin
04-01-2007, 02:09 PM
( Uh....um...is this....almost..over?)

Toonami Tom
04-01-2007, 02:37 PM
(The turtles are in the year 2007 now. The turtles are going to rescue April from Shredder. Sh'Okanabo was going to have Vemix and Crocous take him to see Shredder. As for your character Venus Spiketrap, it's up to you where he is.)

(This RPG is not almost over. Did you want to join?)

Sonic777
04-01-2007, 02:43 PM
(No, I mean with you and slkblaze. I know about my charicters)

Toonami Tom
04-01-2007, 02:51 PM
(Shredder's back and he had Karai capture April. Karai called Leo on April's shell cell and the turtles are on their way to save April. Before they do this, they are going to contact Aoi for assistance.)

Sonic777
04-01-2007, 02:55 PM
(Okay,thanks MC)
The three had arrived to the foot base."Shredder. We have someone to help us to defeat the turtles. He's from the future." said vemix all excited and showing them Sh'Okanbo.

cowabunga14
04-01-2007, 04:38 PM
"We're gettin' ready for some action just when I wanted to watch an episode of Mystery Science Theatre 3000," Mikey said as he turned off the television. "Well, I guess there'll be other times for me to watch it. It's not like the DVD will be going anywhere."

Zark found an extra set of armor in a nearby closet; he didn't forget to pick up his backup set of weapons.

Magdolin
04-01-2007, 09:56 PM
( yeah....i did. but i didn't post because i thought it was almost over, and it would be kind of dumb to post after it was over.)

slkblaze
04-01-2007, 10:37 PM
The Shredder was intruiged that he had 3 visitors who had sought him out to assist in the turtles' demise. He was a little puzzled at how someone from the future was in his time, but he considered the fact that this persons knowlege of future events would prove quite useful and let that little detail slide for now.

"It's always a pleasure to meet the acquaintance of someone who shares the same... interests." said Shredder as he stood up to greet his unexpected guests. "We're actually expecting the turtles quite soon, they are oblivious to my return to this planet, and I'm sure your presence will be equally unexpected." He walked over to the 3 of them and gave an ever so slight bow to greet them. "I'm interested to hear about the future, would you care to enlighten me as we wait for our guests to arrive?"

Magdolin
04-01-2007, 11:32 PM
Name: Luna Braska
Height: 5'7
Weight: 110
Hair: Brown; short; wavy
Eyes: Green
Personality: Kind, considerate, intelligent, shy.

This is my fac character, i would like to join as her.

Fang Wolf
04-02-2007, 03:13 AM
Amelia try stand up in alley, She Feel only Pain.
" I Hope I get to Dock..."

Magdolin
04-02-2007, 11:26 AM
A female teenager runs over to her. " Hey, what happend to you? are you alright? Luna Asked.

Toonami Tom
04-02-2007, 11:27 PM
Karai didn't say anything. She looked to Vemix the lizard, Crocous the croc, and Sh'Okanabo the.... well, whatever he was.

Leo said "I guess I will call Aoi then." He dialed the number on his shell cell. "Aoi, we would like your assitance in rescuing our friend, April O'Neil. She has been captured by the Foot Clan."

Aoi replied "That is awful. I will be glad to help you."

slkblaze
04-03-2007, 12:24 AM
"What'd she say bro?" Raph asked eagerly "Is she gonna agree to help us? We should have her meet us somewhere so we can all go over a strategy together before we "storm the castle" and such." Raph said as he nervously twirled one of his sais.

Toonami Tom
04-03-2007, 07:27 AM
Leonardo replied to Raph "Yes, she agreed to help us." Leo then said into his shell cell "Aoi, we should probably meet on the roof top of Mega Tech. It is located near the Foot HQ. Thank you."

Aoi replied "Right, I will see you there. You're very welcome Leonardo."

Leo said to Raph "Let's go. We are going to meet her near the Foot HQ."

(I added Luna, Vemix, and Crocous to the character list.)

Sonic777
04-03-2007, 09:22 AM
"Any second now master shredder. You should prepare yourself shredder." Sh'Okanbo said with a grin.

slkblaze
04-03-2007, 09:24 AM
"Yeah! Lets go bro! I'm TIRED of these Foot ALWAYS tryin to cause trouble for NO good reason!" Raph put away his sais a bit forcefully. "They threatened to kill April... I say we put 'em away once and for all!" Raph noticed Mikey was looking at him with a slight worried expression on his face. "Put 'em away... IN JAIL Mikey! I don't wanna have the lives of a hundred Foot guys on my concience!" Raph grinned as he took off towards Mega Tech. The truth is... he probably wouldn't mind if he'd had the lives of 1,000 Foot slime on his concience. THEY threatened to kill a helpless friend of his, and THEY would pay.

The Shredder nodded at Sh'Okanobo "I've been preparing for this moment in solitude for far too long now. It has been the ONLY thing on my mind! I am ready to defeat the turtles, but are you?"

Fang Wolf
04-03-2007, 12:04 PM
A female teenager runs over to her. " Hey, what happend to you? are you alright? Luna Asked.

Amelia said: Attack from Someting...I must to Dock, Can you Help me?
She look to Luna.

Sonic777
04-03-2007, 12:31 PM
"I've been ready for a thousand years." Sh'Okanbo said with a grin.

Toonami Tom
04-03-2007, 12:36 PM
A Foot elite entered Shredder's throne room with a 15 year old girl. This girl was the sister of Aoi. The Foot elite said "Master Shredder, I found this girl near the Foot HQ. She claims to be looking for her sister, a woman named Aoi. I'm not sure I believe her."

The girl was very afraid as she stared at Shredder. She was also afraid of the lizard, the croc, and the scary alien with the spiked shoulders (Sh'Okanabo). Asuka said "Mr. Shredder, I.... I am here looking for my sister. Her name's Aoi and she is the leader of a ninja clan. I guess this isn't the ninja clan she leads afterall.... May I please be set free? I'm sorry to intrude, I honestly thought my sister was the leader here."

Karai would let her go, but with Shredder here, it wasn't her call.

Leo climbed a neaby building's ladder to it's roof. He then leaped from roof top to roof top towards Mega Tech.

Sonic777
04-03-2007, 12:40 PM
"Master. We could use her for are experiments." "Yeah boss. Please." said vemix and crocous as they were looking at the 15 year old girl and holding there aniray's in there hands.

Toonami Tom
04-03-2007, 12:46 PM
Karai decided to speak up. She said to Vemix and Crocous "Put those horrible ray guns away, you moronic mutants! Don't forget that I am the reason you two are working for the Foot Clan."

Sonic777
04-03-2007, 12:54 PM
Vemix and Crocous glared at her."If you wern't master shredder's daughter. You would be so dead." They knew that they didn't want some human telling them what to do."Call us Moronic again and I will kill you so fast you would'nt even know it." Vemix said to karai all ticked off. Sh'Okanbo was happy because he knew the future and he knew that vemix and karai would be enemies.

Fang Wolf
04-03-2007, 01:07 PM
Anbord on The Flying Dutchman.
" First Mate General Claw! " Called Davy Witchpanther.
" Aye, Captain! " Said General Claw
" We must to closest Dock...You know course, First Mate. "
" Aye, Captain..."
General Claw hope Amelia was okay, for he shall married with her.
Madara look sad out over Sea.

Toonami Tom
04-03-2007, 05:29 PM
Karai replied "There's no reason to start with the 'death threats'. We're all on the same team and you know it. Sorry I called you two 'moronic'."

Sonic777
04-03-2007, 05:59 PM
"Yeah right. I'm watching you." said Vemix while crocous was looking at the girl. Sh'Okanbo just laughed."So it begins." he said.

cowabunga14
04-03-2007, 07:58 PM
"Uh...well, all right," Mikey hestitantly said to Raph. "I guess we'll have to make 'em pay -- just like you said."

Zark managed to catch up with the Turtles as they went to Mega Tech.

slkblaze
04-03-2007, 11:45 PM
"Silence you two!" Shredder snapped at Vemix and Crocous. "If I ever hear you speak to Karai like that again I may consider putting you through the 'Stockman treatment!'" Shredder then turned to Karai, "And don't overstep your boundaries." He looked at the young girl. As far as he was concerned there was only going to be one ninja clan in this city, and it definitely wasn't Aoi's. "I'm afraid your little mistake has turned into a big misfortune." The Shredder said to the little girl. "We will use her as leverage to defeat this other ninja clan once we are through with the turtles." He told his minions, "Now take her away and make sure she doesn't escape!"

Fang Wolf
04-04-2007, 11:13 AM
Madara look to General Claw.
" Them come be happed, But I must know if she are life...."
General Claw begin sing.
Davy Witchpanther go to his Cabin.

Sonic777
04-04-2007, 11:52 AM
"Yes Master Shredder." both crocous and vemix said as they grabed to girl and walked away. Sh'Okanbo just laughed. Then came to Shredder. "I am here to stop the turtles from destroing you. Shredder." Sh'Okanbo said to shredder.

slkblaze
04-04-2007, 12:35 PM
"I appreciate your assistance," Shredder began to Sh'Okanobo "but isn't it quite presumtious to assume that the turtles would even have a chance of defeating me at all?" he said slightly annoyed at having his pride pricked. "I assure you that with the element of surprise plus the help of Karai, Vemix, Crocous, my highly skilled Foot Elite, and you, these turtles won't stand a chance." he paused, "I'm curious as to the level of your skill. And is there a reason behind why you wish to aide the Foot Clan in success?"

Sonic777
04-04-2007, 12:37 PM
"I come from the future where you and the foot clan will be defeated by those turtles and agent bishop as well and I aslo want those turtles dead as well so I think we need to lure them so we may spring the trap and finsh them once and for all." Sh'Okanbo said with a grin.

Aelia
04-04-2007, 05:57 PM
(OOC: I'm sorry. I have to quit once again. I have to balance things out to have more time to take care of my RPG forums. This seems to be the once I just can't keep up with. I apologize in advance to Master Chief.)

Magdolin
04-04-2007, 07:39 PM
(Sorry for being late. I was at my dad's for awhile and i'm just so sorry.)

Luna looks around " Oh! Sorry for being rude. My name is Luna Braska.

slkblaze
04-04-2007, 09:05 PM
"We may be able to do this with minimal effort." said Shredder with a grin. "All we have to do is threaten to kill their friend right infront of them if they do not throw down their weapons and surrender. Then they will be helpless and at our mercy." he laughed, "Bring the hostages back into the room." Shredder said to Vemix and Crocous, "I want them shackled and under my own constant vigilence to make sure nothing can go wrong."

Sonic777
04-04-2007, 09:30 PM
Vemix and crocous went back to shredder with the girl in there hand."Master,may I recommend the aniray. Transforming people into animals."
Said vemix giving shredder the girl and the aniray.

Fang Wolf
04-05-2007, 04:58 AM
Amelia look to her. " My Name is Amelia..Nice to meet you, Luna. I seek after The Flying Dutchman..."

Anbord on The Flying Dutchman.
Madara look in binoculars for see Land or Dock.
General Claw called to Madara: Have you See Land or Dock yet. Mate?!
Madara answer: No, Not yet, Mate!
In Cabin.
Davy Witchpanther Jones play on his organ.

Splinter begin meditate.

Magdolin
04-05-2007, 08:54 AM
" Nice to meet you too." Luna smiled at her.

Fang Wolf
04-05-2007, 11:27 AM
" I need help to Find my Father Ship, The Flying Dutchman..." said Amelia.

Magdolin
04-05-2007, 02:06 PM
" Aright. I'll help you." Said Luna.

Toonami Tom
04-05-2007, 02:18 PM
Leo arrived on the roof of Mega Tech. Then Insane 99 ninjas leaped on to the roof along with Aoi. She said to Leo "I suggest a full scale assault on the Foot HQ."

Karai said to Shredder "Father, perhaps we should increase securtiy outside on the roof of our HQ."

Asuka pleaded with the Shredder "Please, just let me go. All I know about my sister's ninja clan is that it's located in New York. I honestly don't even know the name of the clan."

Agent Bishop and his forces were about to attack the Foot Clan. Not too long ago, a soldier reported to Bishop seeing a strange blue light above the Foot HQ. They were unaware that the blue light was the means of bringing Shredder back to Earth. Bishop said "Whatever it is the Foot are up to, we're going to stop them."

Magdolin
04-06-2007, 08:17 AM
" That won't be easy, the foot have high tech securtity everywhere. Said one of the soldiers.

Fang Wolf
04-06-2007, 12:59 PM
" Aright. I'll help you." Said Luna.

" Thanks..." Said Amelia and Smile.

Magdolin
04-06-2007, 02:43 PM
" You're welcome."

Toonami Tom
04-07-2007, 02:51 PM
Bishop replied to the soldier "We're here. I believe they will be completely caught off guard by this attack." The gunner in Bishop's copter fired the large machine gun at the throne room window. The copter landed, along with 3 other copters. Bishop's soldiers used bombs to blow out two areas of the throne room and entered. A few soldiers entered through the shattered window.

To the right, left, and in front of Karai were Bishop's forces, armed with machine guns and missle launchers. To her right stood Bishop with his soldiers. Karai glared at him and said "Bishop, what are you doing here?"

Agent Bishop replied "I'm here to find out what you and these thugs are up to. I see Oroku Saki has returned." Bishop then said to Shredder "I thought you were blown to bits when your starship was destroyed. No matter, you will meet your end today."

Bishop commanded his forces "Soldiers, open fire!" The soldiers obeyed, firing their machine guns and missle launchers.

Fang Wolf
04-07-2007, 02:57 PM
One of Crew begin Sing and Drink..
After minute begin all of Crew Dance and Drink.
General Claw look to them and Said: Them is happy Pirates...
Madara try to Smile.

Toonami Tom
04-07-2007, 03:13 PM
Foot ninjas and elites poured into the room to fight Bishop and his forces. Agent Bishop dodged many sword slashes from the attacking ninjas. The government agent defeated the Foot Clan members with punches and kicks. He then dodged a sword slash from Karai and grabbed her arm. Bishop threw Karai to the floor and kicked the katana from her hand. The sword flew upwards and Bishop caught the weapon. Before Karai could get up, her own katana was near her throat.

Agent Bishop smirked at Karai and said "All to easy. You should have become a run way model instead of a ninja princess." Karai glared at Bishop.

Bishop said to Shredder "Don't make a move, Saki. I know you don't want to risk your daughter's life. She's probably the only person you care about, other than yourself. Surrender now."

Bishop's soldiers had taken April and Asuka out of the throne room and on to the roof.

Fang Wolf
04-07-2007, 03:20 PM
" Happy Bunny! " Called one out from Crew.
" HAHAHAHA!!!!! " Laughed them all.
Madara said: Idiots.....

Magdolin
04-07-2007, 07:47 PM
" I think i found it." Said Luna.

Toonami Tom
04-08-2007, 12:42 AM
Leo and Aoi saw Bishop's attack on the Foot HQ. Leo said "The battle started without us. I'm glad April's safe, and there's someone else being rescued."

Aoi replied "That's my sister!"

On the roof top of the Foot HQ, one of the Earth Protection Force copters flew away. April and Asuka were aboard this copter.

Inside the throne room, Bishop still pinned Karai to the floor at sword point.

Sonic777
04-08-2007, 07:09 PM
Vemix and Crocous Ran away from Bishop and his soilders while Sh'Okanbo grabed bishop and threw him to the glass where he fell out of the throne room. Then Sh'Okanbo picked up Karai."It's time for a bit of Revenge." said Sh'Okanbo as he made a time portal with one of his devices and took Karai to his base."Welcome to my home Karai." said Sh'Okanbo with a grin.

Magdolin
04-08-2007, 07:15 PM
( ~lalalalalalal de da lalalalalala~ .......Sorry i just felt like dong that...:D )

Toonami Tom
04-08-2007, 07:35 PM
Bishop fell from the top of the Foot HQ. He hit the street and was very injured. If it wasn't for his enhanced body, he would be dead.

Karai looked around Sh'Okanabo's lair. Even though she went through a time portal, she still had her clothes. Sh'Okanabo had apparantly figured out how to make it where items can travel through time. She said to him "You said it was time for revenge. Who are you going to get revenge on? And why did you bring me here?"

Sonic777
04-08-2007, 07:38 PM
"Oh, to inhance you karai. You will help me as I transform you into a turtle to kill the turtles as they let them trust you and when you do kill them. I shall change you back and we shall rule the world. What do you say Karai." said Sh'Oknabo leting his arm out.

Toonami Tom
04-08-2007, 07:43 PM
Karai was horrified by this. "No, you are not turning me into a turtle. I couldn't stand that. I will work with you, but you're not using me as a science experiment. Why not start from scratch and create a female turtle?"

Sonic777
04-08-2007, 07:45 PM
"Fine." As Sh'Oknabo grabed a girl turtle he had."She was my only friend. But she will do." said Sh'Oknabo looking at the little turtle."Grab me my mutangen over there." said Sh'Okanbo pointing to the mutangen he had at the table.

Toonami Tom
04-08-2007, 07:48 PM
Karai walked to the table and picked up the canister of mutagen. She brought it Sh'Okanabo and handed it to him.

Sonic777
04-08-2007, 07:50 PM
"Yes. Thank you." as Sh'Oknabo then threw the turtle on Karai and the mutagen on both of them too."Now I shall have two female turtles instead of one." laughed Sh'Oknabo.

Toonami Tom
04-08-2007, 07:54 PM
Karai screamed and threw the turtle to the floor. The turtle landed safely and began to mutate.

Luckily for Karai, the mutagen wasn't on her skin. At least not yet. It was on her ninja jumpsuit and it was about to seep through. Karai didn't want to do this, but it was the only way to avoid being mutated. She quickly took off her ninja jumpsuit. Now only in her black bra and panties, she felt very embarassed. "Can we please work together without you trying to turn me into a mutant? And umm.... is there anything else I can wear?"

Sonic777
04-08-2007, 07:56 PM
Sh"Oknabo just looked at Karai and said."Maybe. But just look at the turtle. She is beginning to mutate." said Sh'Oknabo looking at the mutated turtle and Karai.

Toonami Tom
04-08-2007, 07:59 PM
Karai said "Stop staring at me!" She tried to cover her underwear with her hands. "Is there anything I can wear?"

The turtle finished mutating and stood up. "Who are you? Who am I?" She asked Sh'Okanabo. The turtle then said "And who's the lady in the underwear?"

Sonic777
04-08-2007, 08:02 PM
"Except your suit and I am your father and you are my daughter and that is your mother.You are going to help us." he said patting her shell.

Toonami Tom
04-08-2007, 08:06 PM
Karai said "I can't wear my suit, there's mutagen all over it."

The female turtle said "Sure, I will help you father. Do I have a name?"

Sonic777
04-08-2007, 08:08 PM
"Never thought of that. Karai what should we call her?" he said to Karai.

Toonami Tom
04-08-2007, 08:16 PM
Karai replied "I'm not sure. I will let you decide her name."

Sonic777
04-08-2007, 08:25 PM
"Fine, You will be Cindy then." said Sh"okanbo looking at the two.

Toonami Tom
04-08-2007, 08:33 PM
Cindy replied in excitement "Okay father!" She then grinned. "So what will I help you with?"

Sonic777
04-08-2007, 08:35 PM
Sh'Oknabo then grinned."Before we can go. I want you to eat this." he gave cindy a pill."Eat it for your father.It's a shape shifting pill that you will need to use in the future."

Fang Wolf
04-09-2007, 01:47 PM
" I think i found it." Said Luna.

" Good..." Said Amelia.
She try to stand up.

Magdolin
04-09-2007, 01:53 PM
" Wait! Hey! You gotta rest! Don't even think about moving at all. Said Luna.

Fang Wolf
04-09-2007, 01:54 PM
Amelia nod and sit down on mark. " I Hope we not get problem here..."

Magdolin
04-09-2007, 02:30 PM
" What do you mean.....? ! I think someone's in trouble! " Said Luna.

Fang Wolf
04-10-2007, 03:32 AM
" We not alone here...." Said Amelia.
Out from shadow come Mutant Shark.
" Hehee....You two look after someting? " ask mutant Shark.
" Tell us you name.." said Amelia.
" My name is Sherina and you two? " Ask Sherina
" My Name is Amelia, The child to Captain Davy Witchpanther Jones! " Said Amelia.
" Ah...So Tale was true, He is Real. I have One question..It's that true he carve out his Heart and put in one Chest? " Said Sherina and look to them.
Amelia be shaken. " I don't know...."

Toonami Tom
04-13-2007, 11:03 AM
(I have decided to end this RPG. I will be posting a new RPG, probably soon.)

Fang Wolf
04-13-2007, 01:57 PM
(I have decided to end this RPG. I will be posting a new RPG, probably soon.)

Oki...:ohwell:
I wait to you next PRG, MC..:)