PDA

View Full Version : They're Here.

Pages : [1] 2

Magdolin
03-31-2007, 01:54 PM
On the news, strange beings are being reported. Strange creatures, that resemble humans.. Appearing out of nowhere, at random... Being seen at parks, walking across the water. They've been sighted around people's backyards, around their houses, and near their workplaces. All over the world, like, in Japan, Australia, USA, Ireland... These creatures are aliens. Not wimpy lookin' creatures, real aliens... With the large eyes. And the grey translucent skin. They stand about 5 feet tall, and those eyes! Their skin is covered in a wet liquid, like sweat. You can see their veins, through their skin..

These aliens have a plan. They're going to take over the world. They're here. And they've left the TMNT a message. And that message is, "We will not show ANY mercy". They are not a peace loving race. They are violent, cruel, heartless, and bloodthirsty. And they will stop at nothing, until their plan is complete.

People have gone missing. Some have been found, others not. Those that were found, were torn apart, with all their organs lined up beside their hollow bodies. In alphabetical order. Their bones were arranged by size, and their brains, in a pile.

Animals have been disected, and left at people's doors.

The TMNT know that this is serious, and they know they have to handle it. But the thing is... Can they?

This is the biggest challenge the TMNT have ever faced, and it may be their last..

Leonardo - Master Chief
Michelangelo - Mikeranjero-Michaelangelo
Donatello - Donatellos Apprentice
Raphael - Hina-Shinji-Kei
Sherina - ~†~EgyptGoddess Anubis~†~
Amelia - ~†~EgyptGoddess Anubis~†~
Splinter - ~†~EgyptGoddess Anubis~†~
Bishop - Master Chief
Grace - Master Chief
April - Mikeranjero-Michaelangelo
Casey - cowabunga14
Usagi - Mikeranjero-Michaelangelo
Alien - Alien-008 - Hina-Shinji-Kei
Zark - cowabunga14
Kiyoko Hiruma - Aelia
Stanley - Aelia
Kamejou- Aelia
Evil crime boss Fat Cat - Darkness777
Vemix - Darkness777
Crocous - Darkness777

Fan characters allowed.

Mr. Leon
03-31-2007, 02:29 PM
hey, can I choose Raphael? And some of the aliens >D

Magdolin
03-31-2007, 02:32 PM
Alright! I will add them to the character list.:)

Donatellos Apprentice
04-01-2007, 06:00 PM
Hey, I know I'm new, but can I be Donatello?

Magdolin
04-01-2007, 09:49 PM
Yes, of course. You can be Donatello. I will add him to the character list for you.:)

Magdolin
04-02-2007, 12:23 AM
We may start as soon as we have: Leonardo, Splinter, April, and Casey.

Toonami Tom
04-03-2007, 05:49 PM
I have decided to join as Leo and if he's in this RPG, Agent Bishop.

cowabunga14
04-03-2007, 08:00 PM
I'll be Casey Jones and my fan character Zark.

Magdolin
04-04-2007, 07:28 PM
Oh my god! Guys! I'm so sorry for posting so late i was over at my dad's for awhile and just i'm sorry!:( I'll add your character's.:(

Magdolin
04-04-2007, 08:07 PM
We are now Starting!:D

Donatellos Apprentice
04-04-2007, 09:44 PM
Sweet, I'll get to be my idol now for the first time!!

Aelia
04-04-2007, 10:07 PM
Sounds interesting. I'll enter my characters Kiyoko Hiruma (Human) and Stanley (mutant mouse.) They're from the future, I know (To the ones who've seen their profiles.) Maybe I could work time travel into their part of the story.

Sonic777
04-04-2007, 10:13 PM
I'll play the evil crime boss Fat Cat and his assistents and vemix and crocous.Thanks

Magdolin
04-04-2007, 10:18 PM
Okay People calm down. I will add them all. It's great to have you all here.:D

Okay, all of them are added. If anybody's still awake. We'll start.

Sonic777
04-04-2007, 10:20 PM
I'll play splinter too.
EDIT: Nevermind.

Toonami Tom
04-05-2007, 02:23 PM
Does Bishop know the 'greys' are on Earth?

Magdolin
04-05-2007, 04:21 PM
Yes, he may know that.:)

Sonic777
04-05-2007, 04:44 PM
May we start now.

Magdolin
04-05-2007, 05:35 PM
My, aren't we eager. Yes we may. But who will take Splinter and April?

Toonami Tom
04-05-2007, 08:06 PM
Cool.:)

Bishop hates those grey aliens.:D

Magdolin
04-05-2007, 08:10 PM
Lollololololol ^__^

Donatellos Apprentice
04-06-2007, 06:46 PM
Let's get it started man. Ninja needs to fight.

Magdolin
04-06-2007, 06:50 PM
I know. Just i'm waiting on Hina-Shinji-Kei to reply. If thats okay with you. If he doesn't post soon then we'll start without him.:)

Donatellos Apprentice
04-06-2007, 08:16 PM
Okay. Umm...

Magdolin
04-06-2007, 08:18 PM
Hey, in the meantime would you like me to make you an avatar of Donatello for you?

Donatellos Apprentice
04-06-2007, 08:44 PM
Hells yeah!

Magdolin
04-06-2007, 09:04 PM
Okay. I will. Do you want it to be the 80's Donatello or do you want it to be the 2003 Donatello?

Donatellos Apprentice
04-06-2007, 09:22 PM
Man, I don't care as long as it's Donatello.

Mr. Leon
04-07-2007, 08:13 PM
Yo. sorry for the delay. Begin?

Magdolin
04-07-2007, 08:15 PM
Yes my friend. We may.

Donatellos Apprentice
04-07-2007, 08:23 PM
FinallY!!! Donatello baby!!!

Magdolin
04-07-2007, 08:35 PM
(YAY!!!:D )

Mikey's playin' games on the PS2. " Hey, Raph! Whens dinner!? I'm hungry!" Asked Michelangelo, from the den. " If you starve me any longer i just might die!" Said Michelangelo to Raphael.

Mr. Leon
04-07-2007, 08:43 PM
"Mikey.. When dinner is ready, Donatello or someone will let you know. Besides. Why are you asking me? I ain't no cook!" Raphael says, a bit irritated.

Magdolin
04-07-2007, 08:52 PM
" Aww Raph! Don't tease me! Raph! I think i'm gonna pass out any moment here!" Said Mikey to Raph. * Pretends to pass out on the couch*

Magdolin
04-07-2007, 09:08 PM
* Sees that it's not working* " Don! Is the food done yet!? Pizza! i need it! Hunger!" Mikey Said, whining.

Aelia
04-07-2007, 09:09 PM
(OOC: Can I add in Kamejou too? Her present and future self?)

Kiyoko and Stanley were wandering around the sewers, looking for something. They didn't know what it was, but it was deemed to be very important.

"C'mon Kiyoko! We're not gonna find anything! Besides, it's only a few days until BOOM! ALIEN INVASION!" Stanley whined to the slightly older Japanese girl. Of course, you wouldn't be able to tell Kiyoko was a girl at first. She was built like a boy, being slightly more muscular than most girls her own age.

"We've gotta find them. Besides, we need to if we're going to fix the time machine. Oh, and mom would kill us." Kiyoko replied as she adjusted her goggles.

Sonic777
04-07-2007, 09:19 PM
Meanwhile in the past,
The evil Fat cat plans for his next attack on the turtles."Those misrable turtles all ways foil my plan,but not this time. This time,I shall rule the world and no one will stop me." laughed the evil Fat Cat in his chair."It's time to get to work. Louie,Scraps,Geck and Moley. Time to get to work." he said as the five went outside to work on the insideous plan.

Magdolin
04-07-2007, 09:21 PM
( Yes you may.)

" Guys!!! I'm gonna die!!!!!!" Mikey yelled.
" Michelangelo! If you are that hungry then you'll help Donatello-san make dinner!" Said Usagi to Mikey.

Donatellos Apprentice
04-07-2007, 09:25 PM
"Mikey, chill." Donatello says.
"You whine as loud as the shredder when we beat him." Donatello said coming out of the kitchen with a recipie book saying on the cover, 1001 ways to cook ultimate pizzas,
"Mikey, where did you find this book anyway?" Donatello asks.

Magdolin
04-07-2007, 09:41 PM
" Oh, that? I found it in a yard sale!" Said Mikey.
" Donatello-san? Do you need help in the kitchen?" Asked Usagi.

Donatellos Apprentice
04-07-2007, 09:44 PM
"No thanks Usagi, I got everything undercontrol" Donatello replied. A gint explosion then could be heard coming from the kitchen. Donatello turned around,
"Mikey, you just lost the right to pick dinner for two weeks man. We'll have to go out tonight." Donatello said.

Magdolin
04-07-2007, 09:54 PM
" Huh. Why?" Asked Mikey.
" Donatello-san, you must know that i am not that good around others except you and yourbrothers and master Splinter." Said Usagi.

Donatellos Apprentice
04-07-2007, 09:59 PM
"Mikey, because of this book; which you picked up by the way our kitchen is now covered with mozerella and beansprouts." Donatello said,
"Usagi don't worry, mikey is gonna go pick up the food for tonight. Then after that we should clean this up." Donatello said.
"Okay mikey you know what to do. Now c'mon before we all die of hunger. heh heh." Donatello Chuckled.

Magdolin
04-07-2007, 10:10 PM
" Aww...okay. See you guys later!" Said Mikey as he went out.
On his way to get the pizza he begins to sing: ~lalalalalalaLALALALALA DE DA~ Oh, i'm here. Mikey goes inside. " I'd like to order five pepperoni with chesee please." Said Mikey to the guy at the counter. " Okay, okay. It's comin' pal." Said the guy. Mikey pays and takes the pizza, gets home and opens the and shutting it behind him. " Guys!!!!!!!! I GOT THE PIZZA!!!!!!" Yelled Mikey. " Michelangelo-san, please calm down." Said Usagi.

Donatellos Apprentice
04-07-2007, 10:13 PM
Hey, maybe we should get the guys, come to think of it. You Usagi and Raph are the only ones I've seen all day." Donatello said poing to grab a pizza from Mikey,
"Where do you think Master Splinter and Leo are?" Donatello asked.

Magdolin
04-07-2007, 10:20 PM
" I do not know. perhaps they are doing nightly training." Said Usagi
" Or maybe, they died!" Said Mikey worriedly.

Donatellos Apprentice
04-07-2007, 10:23 PM
"Well, maybe we should go look for them, I mean they've been acting strange since the whole true Shredder battle. Splinter especially, he's been running us ragid ever since, you notice that?" Donatello said going to retrieve his bo staff.

Magdolin
04-07-2007, 10:32 PM
Michelangelo grabed his chucks. " What if i'm right, and they really are dead?" Asked Mikey.
" That can not be true. Leonardo-san would never give up that easily." Said Usagi, getting his swords.

Donatellos Apprentice
04-07-2007, 10:37 PM
"Usagi's right. besides who honestly do you know that can kill master splinter, especially with the Shredder dead I doubt anyone." Dontello said,
"Hey, should we get Raph, if we get into trouble it'd amuse him." Donatello said sheathing his bo staff.

Magdolin
04-07-2007, 10:52 PM
" Yeah we might as well. Raph! Where are you! RAPH!!!!!!!" Yelled Mikey.
( By the way Hina-Shinji-Kei is playing raph.)

Toonami Tom
04-08-2007, 12:52 AM
Leo leaped from roof top to roof top in the city. It was a nice night to be out.

Bishop viewed a large computer screen. There were space ships in outer space on the screen. "This is not good" Bishop said. "Our satellites were down a few days ago. Now, with them working again, these images have been recieved. Any day now these aliens could invade on Earth. Or perhaps they have already arrived. We must stop them, we must do our jobs. It is our responsibility to protect our planet."

A few of Bishop's soldiers were standing nearby. The soldiers nodded to Bishop in understanding.

cowabunga14
04-08-2007, 04:15 PM
Casey woke up from a nap and walked in the room where the Turtles were. He looked at Donatello and asked, "What's going on here? Are we going on an adventure or something? If so, I'll gear up."

Zark was watching a cheesy B movie while everyone was getting ready. "I'll also load up if we're going out for some action," he said.

Donatellos Apprentice
04-08-2007, 05:15 PM
"We're actually going to find Leo and master Splinter, they haven't been themselves lately? Donatello replied,
"We're waiting on Raph to see if he wants to come."

Magdolin
04-08-2007, 07:09 PM
" I'll call him again if you want me to. " Mikey didn't wait for their reply. " RAPH!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU BRO!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?" Yelled Mikey once again. " Maybe he died too." Said Mikey.

( Am i playing Mikey okay?)

Donatellos Apprentice
04-08-2007, 07:15 PM
(You're doing okay, but try to add more humor like throwing out more jokes or make fun of Raph a little bit.)

Mr. Leon
04-08-2007, 07:20 PM
"Yo. What do you want, shell for brains? What's up?" Says Raph. "What's happening?"

Donatellos Apprentice
04-08-2007, 07:22 PM
"Leo and master Splinter haven't been here all day, and they've been acting real strange lately." Donatello replied to Raphael,
"We're going to look for them, wana come?" Donatello asked.

Magdolin
04-08-2007, 07:25 PM
" Raph! Where the shell have you been!?" Asked Mikey.

Mr. Leon
04-08-2007, 07:28 PM
"Sure. I'll follow."

"And it's none of your business, bonehead!" *grabs Mike into a headlock and noogies him*

Donatellos Apprentice
04-08-2007, 07:29 PM
"Right c'mon guys." Donatello says going out the door to the lair.
(Anyone want to do the scene part or just go with it?)

Mr. Leon
04-08-2007, 07:37 PM
(sure, let's do it. If it's all good with you guys)

Magdolin
04-08-2007, 07:37 PM
" I Hate going into a dark creepy place like this! It's so scary." Said Mikey.

Donatellos Apprentice
04-08-2007, 07:45 PM
"Mikey, I think after the Mystic Shredder battle you've lost your nerve c'mon." Donatello said leading the others.

Magdolin
04-08-2007, 07:47 PM
" No i didn't! That was Raph!" Mikey protested.

Mr. Leon
04-08-2007, 07:49 PM
Raph looks at Mike as he follows Donatello and says, "Aw.. Mikey, are you gonna freak out and scream a like a baby?". "It's okay, the only thing to be afraid of.. IS ME. HAHA." *grins evily*

Donatellos Apprentice
04-08-2007, 07:49 PM
"Whatever, c'mon. They couldn't have traveled far." Donatello said as they neared a manhole.

Mr. Leon
04-08-2007, 07:54 PM
*pushes Mike and Don out of the way and goes first*

Magdolin
04-08-2007, 07:55 PM
" Ugh! Raph!" Mikey runs ahead of him trying to get there first.

Mr. Leon
04-08-2007, 07:57 PM
"Guys.. The coast is clear. Let's go!" Raphael looks and sees no one, and so proceeds to climb through the manhole.

Donatellos Apprentice
04-08-2007, 08:01 PM
Don climbs out and takes out his bo staff,
"alright guys, let's be careful." He says.

Mr. Leon
04-08-2007, 08:10 PM
Raphael pauses and cracks his knuckles. "So. Any idea where to look? Or are we just gonna mosey around 'til we find them? You do have a plan, right Don?"

Donatellos Apprentice
04-08-2007, 08:23 PM
"I've actually been working on something for this kind of thing, when we last visited Leatherhead, me and him were working on something just incase we got lost one day." Don said pulling out a small device that start bleeping.
"It locks onto the genetic energy that we give off, it also tells how far we are from eachother." Donatello explained, he started moving and then it started bleeping,
"They're this way, c'mon." He said jumping in between the buildings and heading for the roof of a building.

Magdolin
04-08-2007, 08:38 PM
" Okay! Leo should be up here right? Asked Mikey. " Cause....i don't see him." Said Mikey.

Donatellos Apprentice
04-08-2007, 08:42 PM
"Well, actually. I just came up here so we wouldn't get caught by anyone on the street." Donatello replied,
"Leo and Splinter are actually a few miles away. But this is weird, I'm also picking up strange energy reading, nothing normal, but nothing that could be summed up as completely strange. The energy reading is near Leo and Splinters reading, C'mon!" Donatello exclaimed jumping to the next rooftop in the direction he saw the energy reading.

Mr. Leon
04-08-2007, 08:46 PM
"We better find them...." Raph says, following Don.

Donatellos Apprentice
04-08-2007, 08:52 PM
"This is strange." Donatello said stopping briefly.

Magdolin
04-08-2007, 09:01 PM
" Hey! wait!" Yelled Mikey. Mikey trys to run after them. He jumps to the rooftop their on, and bearly makes it! His feet slip out from under him, causing him to fall! He manges to catch himself grabing the roof with one hand! " AAAGGGHHHH!!! Raph! Don! Leo! Anybody! Help!" Mikey looks down. Trying to see what was under him. But sees nothing but shattared pieces of glass and trash. Mikey's eyes widen with fear! He feels his hand going numb. " Guys!" Yelled Mikey as he started to fall. " AAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! HELP!!!!" Yelled Mikey.

Donatellos Apprentice
04-08-2007, 09:03 PM
"MIKEY!!" Donatello exclaimed running to his brother. He throws his hand down and holds it out for Mikey to grab,
"C'mon Mikey, grab on."

Mr. Leon
04-08-2007, 09:08 PM
"MIKEY. You are such a klutz. As a ninja, you must've gotten the short end of the stick. Heh, no offense Don.. Now let's get back to lookin' for Master Splinter and Leo. I think I heard something over here..." Raph goes to check it out.

Donatellos Apprentice
04-08-2007, 09:12 PM
"Wait up Raph!" Donatello exclaimed.
"Man Mikey, you should lay off on the desert pizzas for awhile." Donatello said as he heaved him up.

Magdolin
04-08-2007, 09:17 PM
" Sorry. Uh....yeah...Leo and master Splinter. Let's go! Oh, Thanks Don. For saving my life." Said Mikey. " Leo! Where are you?!" Called Mikey.

Mr. Leon
04-08-2007, 09:26 PM
At that moment, Don and Mike can hear the sounds of a battle coming from the direction in which Raphael ran in. Raphael of course got himself into a fight.

Donatellos Apprentice
04-08-2007, 09:29 PM
Don followed the other two and jumped farther, the bleeping noise became louder,
"This is strange."

Magdolin
04-08-2007, 09:35 PM
" What's strange? You? HAHAHAHA!" Laughed Mikey.

Donatellos Apprentice
04-08-2007, 09:36 PM
Donatello saw Raphael fighting a group of people, but on close inspection it could be seen that the people he was fighting were grey. not weak but well built.
"Who are these guys."

Magdolin
04-08-2007, 09:39 PM
" I don't know! But we gotta help Raph!" Said Mikey, fighting with Raph. Mikey jump kicks one of them. He takes his chucks and beats the thing with them.

Toonami Tom
04-08-2007, 09:42 PM
Leo leaped from roof top to roof top, until he saw Raph fighting grey aliens. The blue masked turtle leaped down from the roof and kicked one of the aliens. He then unseathed his katanas. "Looks like you could use some help Raph." Leo then said to the aliens "Do you speak our language? If you do, then I would like for us to have peace."

Donatellos Apprentice
04-08-2007, 09:42 PM
Donatello following suit jumped into the battle taking out his bo staff and launching strikes against several of the weird assailants. The strikes were made but as they fell down they got right back up,
"What are these things, normally several foot ninja would've crumbled with these attacks."

Magdolin
04-08-2007, 09:55 PM
" I tell ya who they are! Their aliens! They probably want to abduct us!" Said Mikey. Still fighting.

Toonami Tom
04-08-2007, 09:58 PM
The aliens attacked Leo, and he kicked them to the ground. "I guess there isn't any hope of talking this over."

(May I please play as my super-heroine Lauren in my next post?:) )

Donatellos Apprentice
04-08-2007, 10:00 PM
"Mikey, chill. I'm sure there's a way to..." Donatello was cutoff when he had to avoid a strike from one of the aliens and counter with a spin strike to one of the aliens faces, (If you can call it that.)
"Nevermind, Leo, where's Splinter?"

Mr. Leon
04-08-2007, 10:01 PM
Alien 008 looked over at his comrades. He signaled them with his hand. Suddenly, the other aliens' attacks became much more brutal.

"AGH!" Raphael fell backwards, landing on his rump, after being kicked by one of the small framed creatures. He then gets up and runs over to Leo, Don, and Michelangelo.

Magdolin
04-08-2007, 10:04 PM
( Sure why not. Do as you like my friend.)

Some of the aliens attacked Mikey, taking it's unhuman teeth and biting Mikey's sholder! " AAAAGHHHHHHHH!!!!! STOP! GET OFF OF ME!" Yelled Mikey, hitting it hard with his chucks, knocking it down. He falls to his knees holding his sholder in pain.

Mr. Leon
04-08-2007, 10:07 PM
"Mikey!" Raph appears offended at the aliens' choice to bite his bro. He runs at them, not thinking, and lands and kick on the leading alien's stomach.

Donatellos Apprentice
04-08-2007, 10:07 PM
"Okay guys, I think it's safe to say that we are definetly are gonna need help with this one." Donatello said going over to his brothers.
(Is it okay if I add one of my own charaters as well.)

Mr. Leon
04-08-2007, 10:10 PM
Alien 008 glares at the TMNT. His patience is wearing thin. He steps forward.

"Whatever you may be planning.. It is futile. There is no chance of your survival, or escape, for that matter."

Magdolin
04-08-2007, 10:12 PM
A alien runs toward them and shoves it's hand hard into Raph's stomach. You can even see it's hand through Raph's shell.
" RAPH!! NO!! DON"T HURT HIM!!!! LEO WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING!!!!" Yelled Mikey.

Donatellos Apprentice
04-08-2007, 10:14 PM
"Why are you attacking us anyway?" Donatello asked,
"If you're looking for utroms, they left along time ago." He said readying himself for more battle.

Mr. Leon
04-08-2007, 10:16 PM
Raphael coughs up some serious blood. He falls to his knees, as his vision becomes blurry and red. He shakily raises his Sais and slashes them across the alien's chest. But then he drops them, and tries to steady his breath.

Mr. Leon
04-08-2007, 10:18 PM
"Hah. Pathetic. How can one sit back and not even think of trying to take over such a pety planet? It's too easy. We will command your Earth as our own!" Alien 008 jumps into the air, landing on Donatello. He opens his mouth wide and clamps his teeth onto Donatello's shoulder.

Magdolin
04-08-2007, 10:18 PM
" RAPH!!!!!" Yelled Mikey as he ran over to him. " Raph....you're not okay are you.....?

The alien falls on the rooftop......dead.

Donatellos Apprentice
04-08-2007, 10:25 PM
"AARRRGHHH!!!!" Donatello screamed.
"Hey, I heard turtles don't taste good raw." A voice yelled behind the Aliens.

Mr. Leon
04-08-2007, 10:27 PM
Alien 008 looks over at his fallen comrade. He quickly goes to him, and seeing that he is dead, becomes enraged! He flies at Raph and Mike, and unleashes a huge ball of fire. He thrusts it towards the two turtles. It connects, throwing Mike and Raph 10 feet back. It burns their flesh.

(lol oops bad timing)

Magdolin
04-08-2007, 10:27 PM
" AAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Screams Mikey with tears in his eyes from the pain.

Donatellos Apprentice
04-08-2007, 10:31 PM
The voice belonged to a guy with the same build as the turtles, wearing a black ninja gi, (similar to the gi the ninja gaurdians to the utroms.) He rushed and kicked Alien 008 in the chest and landing in a solid stance resembling the turtles'.
"No, I'm more of the calvary, just without the horses." The newly arrived ninja said.

Mr. Leon
04-08-2007, 10:35 PM
"The cavalry. Tch." Alien 008 wiped a bit of blood from his mouth, and stood up. "No matter. No silly boy playing ninja is going to slow us down!" He turned to his fellow alien buddies. He then shouted something in a foreign language. The aliens began to mutate. Huge tentacles came out from under their skin, and they began to look more like giant squid. Saliva dripped from their ragged teeth, and their thick tongues hung over their lips.

Magdolin
04-08-2007, 10:35 PM
" .....Raph....you're gonna be okay.....right....?" askde Mikey before passing out from the flame.

Donatellos Apprentice
04-08-2007, 10:39 PM
"And I thought Tengu and oni were troublesome." The new ninja replied. The ninja then took out of his sides a pair of tonfa, each with inscriptions on them. The ninja was then batting away the tentacles that came close to him.

Magdolin
04-08-2007, 11:06 PM
" Raphael-san! Watch out!" Yelled Usagi. He jumped in front of Raph, slashing at the aliens with his sword.

Mr. Leon
04-08-2007, 11:10 PM
The aliens weren't too happy with this ninja. He kept ruining all their good moves! Alien 008 thought about it.. Suddenly, all the aliens were gone. Without a trace.

Magdolin
04-08-2007, 11:12 PM
" what has happend? " Asked Usagi, turning to Raph. " Raphael-san, are you alright my friend?

Mr. Leon
04-08-2007, 11:39 PM
Raphael does not answer.. He needs medical attention.

Magdolin
04-08-2007, 11:44 PM
Usagi kneels beside him. "Hmm....we have to get back to lair to help him.....and if we don't...he might not make it..." Said Usagi.

Donatellos Apprentice
04-09-2007, 01:20 AM
Donatello rushes to his fallen brothers side.
"Usagi is right, we gotta go and get him help, now." Donatello said,
"And you," Donatello said to the mysterious ninja,
"Please come with us, we want to speak to you."

Magdolin
04-09-2007, 01:26 AM
" You get Michelangelo-san, and i will get Raphael-san." Said Usagi To Don.

Toonami Tom
04-09-2007, 08:21 AM
(Thanks for allowing my fan character.:) Here is her profile: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=493390&postcount=224)

Leo was glad the aliens were gone. Everything had gone from bad to worse, with the aliens transforming into the squid-like beasts and 2 of his brothers were hurt. The blue masked turtle said "We have defeated our enemies in the past. I'm sure we will find a way to stop these aliens." He looked at Mikey and then Raph with a look of concern.

Lauren landed next to Leo. The little girl said to the turtle "Hello, my name is Lauren. I was going to help you battle the aliens, but they left before I could get here. My father can heal your brothers, he is a brilliant professor."

Leo blinked twice. She can fly Leo thought to himself. The blue masked turtle replied "Thank you Lauren. My name is Leonardo. It's nice to meet you. Are you sure your father won't mind healing my brothers?" Leo didn't want to offend her, but he also didn't want his brothers to be unwelcome.

Lauren smiled and said "It's nice to meet you too Leonardo. Oh, my father would be more than happy to heal your brothers. He's a great person. I will lead the way to my home."

Aelia
04-09-2007, 10:49 AM
(OOC: I'll just have Kamejou already know the turtles. It would be difficult for me to introduce her so late into the RP and that woul make it a bit easier.)

"THAT WAS A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME! THEY WEREN'T EVEN THERE!" said a voice from below.

"Geez Stan, if they didn't hear us calling for them, they certainly would hear thet." Kiyoko said with annoyance as both she and the mutant mouse exited the sewers. Mom would not be happy about this.

A person in a trenchcoat wearing a hat that concealed their face approached one of the turtles. "First Shredder and then these ugly aliens? You guys must lead a pretty busy life." said a familiar feminine voice.

"Mom! She seems different though." Stanley whispered to Kiyoko.

"Must be her past self." She replied, hoping the aliens had not seen them.

Magdolin
04-09-2007, 12:47 PM
( You're welcome.:) )

" then we should get there quickly." Said Usagi

Toonami Tom
04-09-2007, 01:39 PM
Leo replied "Kamejou, it's good to see you. Yeah, it seems we never get a break. If it's not the Foot Clan, it's someone else causing trouble." He motioned a hand towards the rabbit and said "This is our friend, Usagi." Leo then motioned a hand towards the girl and said "And this is our new friend Lauren. She's going to lead the way to her home, so that her father can heal Mikey and Raph. The aliens are responsible for this."

Lauren nodded to Usagi and then said "Hello" to Kamejou. The girl then flew into the air and said "My home is this way." She started flying in the direction of her home. Leo leaped from roof top to roof top, following her.

Magdolin
04-09-2007, 01:43 PM
Usagi followed him, carrying Raph." Hey....guys....uh...where we goin'.....?" Asked Mikey, starting to awaken.

Fang Wolf
04-09-2007, 01:50 PM
Can I Join?

Toonami Tom
04-09-2007, 01:53 PM
Lauren arrived at her house and Leo followed her inside. The super-heroine walked to her father's lab and entered. "Father, I found these turtles and their friends fighting evil space aliens in the city. Two of the turtles are injured and need medical care."

Professor Jones adjusted his glasses and looked at the turtles, the rabbit, and the mystery ninja in black. He said "I'm glad you're alright Lauren. Space aliens? That's really not good.... I hope they are stopped." He had no reason to doubt what his daughter was telling him.

The professor then said to Usagi "Right this way, I have advanced healing tubes that will bring them back to good health."

Magdolin
04-09-2007, 01:56 PM
Can I Join?

( Of course! :) Please, be my guest.:) )

" Thank you doctor." Said Usagi, handing him Raph and Mikey.

Fang Wolf
04-09-2007, 01:57 PM
Thanks..

I be:
Sherina - Mutant Shark
Amelia - Mutant Cat
Splinter. (if that okay?)

Toonami Tom
04-09-2007, 02:09 PM
Professor Jones replied to Usagi "You're welcome. What is your name?" He then placed Mikey and Raph in the healing tubes.

Leo looked around the lab and said to Lauren "This place is amazing."

Lauren smiled and replied "Yes, that's the best word to describe it."

Sonic777
04-09-2007, 02:14 PM
Fat Cat went to search for the aliens and the turtles in the city."Maybe if were lucky boss. They might kill each other." said Scraps all happy.Louie was sniffing while Moley ate some garbage while Geck was fanning Fat Cat with a leaf he found.They all had weapons just in case. "Maybe is nothing. I want them dead and I don't know if these aliens are true or not but those turtles are. So I want them dead personaly." as the five laughed evily and kept a sharp eye out for the turtles and any aliens too.

Toonami Tom
04-09-2007, 02:17 PM
Bishop's vans were now patrolling the city, as well as a few copters in the sky. Bishop said to the soldiers via radio "I want these aliens found and brought to me, dead or alive."

Magdolin
04-09-2007, 02:37 PM
( Yes, that is okay. You may be them all.)

" Miyamoto Usagi...and thank you for helping them. Uh..... may i ask what do these things do?" Asked Usagi.

cowabunga14
04-09-2007, 03:06 PM
Casey and Zark were in the lab with Leo and Lauren. They were bummed that didn't get to fight the aliens with the Turtles.

"What's the deal here?," asked Casey, referring to Mikey and Raph. "Did they get badly injured or somethin'?"

Zark looked over at Lauren and Professor Jones, both unfamiliar faces to him. "Ok, so you too are, like, daughter and father or somethin'?," he asked. "Don't mean to be rude -- name's Zark, by the way."

((Seeing as I have this week off from school, hopefully I can keep up with this RPG.))

Donatellos Apprentice
04-09-2007, 04:44 PM
"This is absolutely amazing!" Donatello said gazing at all the machinery and equations at the home they were in,
"Hey, you guys got any idea where that ninja went to?" Donatello asked.
"Right behind you." The ninjas voice said. Donatello jumped and saw the ninja.

Magdolin
04-09-2007, 05:46 PM
Usagi looked at him. " I also thank you for heling us from before, and you are more than welcome to stay with us for as long as you want my friend." Said Usagi.

Toonami Tom
04-09-2007, 05:56 PM
Professor Jones replied to Usagi "These tubes contain a liquid that rejuvenates those that are injured." The professor then said to Zark "Yes, Lauren is my daughter." He put an arm around the girl, giving her a hug. Lauren looked up at him and smiled.

Bishop's soldiers also had an energy detector. A soldier said "Sir, the detector is picking up energies of those that are not human, and one that is human, but different in some way."

Bishop replied into the radio "Check it out. These could be the aliens."

Donatellos Apprentice
04-09-2007, 05:58 PM
"Chill samurai." The ninja said to Usagi coldly,
"I only came to get an idea of what's going on, and so far all I've seen were aliens turning into giant squids and four kame ninja, and an usagi ninja." He said turning to a window.

Toonami Tom
04-09-2007, 06:07 PM
Professor Jones said "It's nice to meet all of you." He felt alittle uncomfortable around the mystery ninja in the black jumpsuit.

Leo took a bow of respect to Professor Jones.

The professor smiled and nodded to Leo. He then turned to the healing tubes and said "They are now completely healed." The liquid in the tubes drained and they opened.

Lauren approached the tubes and said "Hey guys, you should both be feeling great now." She smiled. "My name's Lauren and this is my father's lab. You were both healed in the healing tubes."

Leo also approached the tubes and said "Mikey, Raph, I'm glad you guys are ok." He then said "Thank you professor Jones."

The professor replied "You're welcome. I like helping those in need."

Magdolin
04-09-2007, 06:13 PM
" AAGGHHHHHH!!!! ALIENS!!!!! THEY ABDUCTED US!!!!!!! I GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE!!!! HELP!!!!!" Screamed Mikey.
" Mikchelangelo-san, they are not these....aliens you speak of.

Donatellos Apprentice
04-09-2007, 06:14 PM
"Okay, now that we got that out of the way," Began the mysterious ninja.
"Tw things, one if the doc doesn't stop looking at me like I'm about to go on a killing spree I just might, two: Can someone tell me what the heck is going on here."

Sonic777
04-09-2007, 06:17 PM
Meanwhile,
Vemix and Crocous went on another crime spree and smashes and steals everything."Stupid aliens arn't going to get us." "Yeah." they kept doing what they were doing.

Toonami Tom
04-09-2007, 06:20 PM
Lauren was somewhat startled by Mikey's out burst. She said to him "Yeah, just relax. This isn't an alien space ship."

Lauren glared at the mystery ninja and said "Don't even think about it. I could take you down easily."

A robotic voice was heard in the room's intercom system, saying "Visitors claiming to be from the government are requesting entrance to the lab. They wish to speak with you Professor Jones."

The professor replied "If you are sure they are from the government, let them in."

The professor said to the mutants "You guys might want to hide."

Leo nodded his head and quickly found a hiding place.

Magdolin
04-09-2007, 06:22 PM
" I am sorry, but we do not know ourselves. Perhaps you shouldn't be asking us. And you have not told us your name..." Said Usagi.
" Eww....gross....aliens.....eww...." Said Mikey.

Donatellos Apprentice
04-09-2007, 06:23 PM
The ninja stayed in placed and eyed the super-heroine,
"Listen super-girl or whatever, I don't care how strong or fast you are, if you wana fight a ninja c'mon. But for now." The ninja said backing into the shadows
"I'm not getting caught by mp's."

Magdolin
04-09-2007, 06:27 PM
That sent the others hiding as well.

Sonic777
04-09-2007, 06:31 PM
Vemix and crocous stoped there looting and noticed a turtle."It's those mutant freaks again. Let's bust there shells." "Yeah." they both grinned and goes after one of the turtles.

Toonami Tom
04-09-2007, 06:36 PM
Lauren replied to the mystery ninja "I don't want to fight."

Then the soldiers entered the room.

Professor Jones said "Hello gentlemen, what are you here to speak about?"

A soldier showed the professor an Earth Protection Force badge and said "We are from the Earth Protection Force. Somewhere in this room are beings of abnormal energies. One of them is the little girl."

The professor said "What concern is that of yours?"

The soldier replied "It is our responsibility to check out this kind of.... weird stuff. Turn over to us all of the abnormal energy beings." The soldier then looked at Lauren and said "You will need to come with us."

Lauren glared at the soldiers and replied "No...."

The professor said "I refuse to let you leave with my daughter or anyone else here."

Then Leonardo appeared from his hiding place. "If you're looking for us, here we are. You can tell Bishop that he has an alien problem to deal with. That is what he should be concerned with."

Magdolin
04-09-2007, 06:47 PM
" Uh....yeah what he said!" Said Mikey.

Toonami Tom
04-09-2007, 06:56 PM
A soldier replied "We are well aware of the aliens. All of you still need to come with us. We don't want to use force, but we will if it is neccesary."

Lauren replied "Fine, I will go with you." She wanted to avoid violence.

The professor said "I will go with you too." He wasn't going to let his daughter go with these soldiers alone.

Leo said "Not a chance." He then threw down smoke pellets and disappeared.

A solider said "Find the mutants!"

Lauren and Professor Jones left the lab with a few soldiers.

Donatellos Apprentice
04-09-2007, 08:09 PM
As the soldiers began to scatter the leader was left and as he was talking he was then struck several times from behind, blood spurting. The ninja stood behind him as he fell,
"He will be okay, the poision will wear off in a few hours." The ninja said. The ninja turned to the professor and bowed,
"I am Kashiro, thanks fr the hospitality." The ninja said disappearing again.

Magdolin
04-09-2007, 10:02 PM
" What now Leo?" Asked Mikey, carrying Raph in his arms as he ran.

Toonami Tom
04-09-2007, 10:21 PM
Leo said "We should follow Bishop's soldiers back to his base. We have to make sure Lauren and professor Jones are ok."

Lauren and the professor got in the back of a van. The soldiers drove away with them.

"This way guys" Leo said. He left the house and ran to a building. He climbed the building's ladder to the roof. He leaped from roof top to roof top, following the vans.

Magdolin
04-09-2007, 10:25 PM
" We need something better than this! We need...hey Donnie! You still got that chopper from Baxter don't you? We could really ues it now!" Said Mikey.
" Michelangelo-san! This is no time to complain! We must hurry! " Said Usagi.

Toonami Tom
04-09-2007, 10:28 PM
The vans continued driving and finally reached the base.

Leo said to his brothers "We have to enter the door the van's entered before it closes." He climbed half way down a ladder and leaped to the ground. Leo ran and did a slide under the door as it was closing. He worried for his brothers and Usagi. The blue masked turtle said "Don't try it, the door is about to shut." He knew they probably wouldn't listen to him.

Magdolin
04-09-2007, 10:37 PM
Mikey closed his eyes, thinking his brother was bout to get crushed. He opened them seeing that the door closed already. " Agghh!" Screamed Mikey droping Raph as he grabed Donnie's sholders and began shakeing them. " Donnie! Our brother's dead! What are we gonna do!?!?!?!?" Said Mikey.

Toonami Tom
04-09-2007, 10:48 PM
The soldiers took Lauren and professor Jones to see Agent Bishop. Professor Simon Jones was feeling very annoyed. The professor said "So you're Agent Bishop."

Bishop smirked and replied "That is correct professor Jones. I have heard alot about you. A brilliant scientist. Perhaps you would like to work for me?"

Professor Jones replied "I'm not here to be hired for a job, I just want to leave with my daughter as soon as possible. My daughter having super powers is not a crime. In fact, it has reduced crime."

Bishop replied "I didn't say it was a crime. Now, you may both go home as soon as I run some tests on your daughter."

Lauren replied "That's not going to happen."

Bishop said "It will if you want to go home. Or perhaps you and your father want to stay here.... forever."

Lauren was ready to attack if need be.

(May I play as some of the aliens? I have a great idea.:D )

Aelia
04-09-2007, 10:51 PM
EDIT: "He'll be fine Mikey." Kamejou reassured the older male, a little disappointed he wasn't exactly handling this maturely. But then again, this was Michelangelo and he was almost never mature.

Not too far away, hiding behind a collection of large boulders were Kiyoko and Stanley, both still surprised that none of the turtles or the rabbit guy had noticed them. "Are we gonna talk to them or not?" Stanley whined.

"We'll do it soon enough, they have to speak with Bishop first." Kiyoko replied, sounding a bit afraid.

Magdolin
04-09-2007, 11:26 PM
" WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" Yelled Mikey, bursting to tears. " He's gone forever! Lost behind that door!" Said Mikey. Throwing himself on the roof top, whining.

Donatellos Apprentice
04-10-2007, 07:01 AM
'Mikey, he's fine." Donatello reassured his blubbering brother.
"All we have to do is get inside without rising suspicion, and I got a great way to do it also." Donatello said looking up towards the roof of the building.

Magdolin
04-10-2007, 08:06 AM
" Really? You do? How? " Asked Mikey.
" Yes Donatello-san, how?" Asked Usagi.

Toonami Tom
04-10-2007, 09:10 AM
Leo was watching Bishop from a hiding place.

Agent Bishop said "I'm through with words." He then tried to grab Lauren with both hands.

Lauren dodged out of Bishop's way, punched him in the stomach, and then flew up and gave him an upper-cut punch to the jaw. She then kicked him in the head, sending him flying backwards. "Let's go" she said to her father. The two ran for the door, only to find it locked. Lauren focused her laser vision around the door's sides, top, and bottom. The door fell to the floor and she ran out of the room with her father.

Bishop was still on the floor in pain. He said to himself in a weak voice "What.... the heck.... was that? She.... sure is.... strong...." He was also embrassed that a little girl had just defeated him.

Leo stayed to the shadows and followed Lauren and Professor Jones.

Magdolin
04-10-2007, 09:21 AM
( Yes you may play as some aliens too.:) )
" Hey....it's the professer and Lauren!" Said Mikey, finally stoping his crying.
" But where's Leo?" Asked Mikey.
" He should be coming out soon, if not then we will go look for him. Right now, we should see if the professer and his daughter are alright. We cannot allow them get hurt.

Fang Wolf
04-10-2007, 11:59 AM
( Yes, that is okay. You may be them all.)

Thanks, I come use them now...^^;

Amelia lies and Sleep up in tree stand besid wather. " ZzZzZzZ..."
Sherina sleep under tree. " ZzZzZzZ..."

Magdolin
04-10-2007, 12:33 PM
( Yay!:D * Is happy*)

Magdolin
04-10-2007, 12:38 PM
(Yay!)

Mikey jumps down there to Lauren and the professer. " Hey, you guys okay?" Aksed Mikey.
Meanwhlie Usagi goes inside to find Leo. " Leonardo-san! Where are you?" Said Usagi as he went down one of the halls, looking for his friend.

Aelia
04-10-2007, 12:47 PM
"Now?" Stanley asked again, his impatient ten-year-old mind wandering off.

"Now. But we can't tell them who we are, otherwise it'll mess up the timeline." Kiyoko said caused. After that both she and Stanley snuck up very close to the group, and then Kiyoko said "Your friend doesn't have much patience does he?"

"What the? Who the heck are you?" Kamejou asked, a little surprised.

Toonami Tom
04-10-2007, 01:53 PM
Lauren smiled and replied to Mikey "Yes, we're fine." She then looked to this new person, Kiyoko. "Hello."

Inside Bishop's base, Leo said "Usagi, I'm here my friend." He was no longer keeping to the shadows. Then a door opened and 5 of Bishop's soldiers walked into the hall. "Mutants! Blow them away!" The soldiers fired their machine guns at Leo and Usagi. Leo dodged the machine gun fire and jump kicked a soldier to the floor. He then punched another soldier with the hilt of his katana.

Elsewhere in Bishop's base, a wall was blown out and aliens marched into the building. An alien said "Once the EPF is destroyed, taking over this planet will take even less effort."

Sonic777
04-10-2007, 02:23 PM
"Surprise Turtles!!" said Vemix as the two appered out of surprise."Now will be the one's who will destroy you and not some alien mumbo jumbo so hands up or i'll blast you with this ray gun." "Yeah." as the two reptiles had there ray guns pointed at the turtles and the others."Prepare to die."

cowabunga14
04-10-2007, 02:34 PM
Zark and Casey managed to catch up with the Turtles and they saw Vemix drawing his ray gun.

"We gotta take action, buddy," said Casey.

"You're right," Zark relplied.

Just then Casey tackled Vemix and hit him with his hockey stick. "That'll teach you...!," he exclaimed. Zark shot Vemix with his laser pistol while he was pinned.

Donatellos Apprentice
04-10-2007, 04:35 PM
Donatello quickly drew out his bo staff and followed Caseys attacks with several strikes with his bo staff,
"Took you guys long enough, but we better get out of here before any other goons show up." He said.

Magdolin
04-10-2007, 07:22 PM
" Yes, we must." Said Usagi.
" Maybe...We should have done that a long time ago!" Said Mikey. Taking down some of Bishop's soldiers.

Sonic777
04-10-2007, 07:27 PM
Crocous just looked at them and saw Vemix all hurt."We surrender." said Crocous with his hands up while Vemix was okay but still hurt and was in pain.

Magdolin
04-10-2007, 07:32 PM
" I do not trust you. You have hurt my friends many times. But, If what you say is true, then.....you have to put down your weapons" Said Usagi

Sonic777
04-10-2007, 07:33 PM
Crocous put his weapon down on the floor and rasied his hands up high while vemix was still injered.

Donatellos Apprentice
04-10-2007, 08:50 PM
"I don't trust them." A voice said, after the voice two blades appeared at the two mutants necks. The blades turned out to belong to Kashiro, the ninja who helped the turtles on the roof.
"You sure you don't want me to gut them?" He asked.
"Put those away!" Donatello exclaimed. Kashiro simply sighed and sheathed his blades, the blades he held had the same handle as tonfa, a clack was heard then. He then brought up his tonfa.
OOC: The turtles don't know Kashiros name yet. Kashiros tonfa can be reformed into tonfa blades.

Toonami Tom
04-10-2007, 10:37 PM
Lauren thought to herself So I didn't have to battle the mutant lizard and the croc afterall.

Professor Jones said "Just how many mutants are there in this city? I am amazed."

Leo ran out of Bishop's base and said "We should go now."

Lauren said to Leo "I agree." She picked up her father and flew into the sky. "I would like to see where you guys live" she said to the turtles.

Leo said "I will show you the way." The blue masked turtle walked away from the building and into the city. He found a manhole cover and lifted it.

Lauren landed on the street next to Leo. She said "You guys live down there? How can you stand the smell?"

Leo replied "Yes, but we're used to the smell. Besides, the area where we live doesn't smell bad." He climbed down the ladder into the sewer.

Magdolin
04-11-2007, 02:37 AM
" Yeah, it smells better than the things we just fought." Said Mikey.
As Mikey and Usagi followed Leo. " Leonardo-san, what can we do with these new visitors?" Said Usagi, pointing to Kiyoko and Stanly.

cowabunga14
04-11-2007, 02:47 PM
Zark looked at Kashiro and said, "What're you -- some kinda brutal ninja? Well, if you wanna be an ally, you can't kill our enemies. Is that fine with you?"

Donatellos Apprentice
04-11-2007, 04:16 PM
Kashiro just eyed Zark irritatedly,
"I am ninja, and we are taught to kill if need be. Now I spared those two, but if you want to start anything about how I handle things, we can settle it right now?" Kashir said pulling out his tonfa.

Magdolin
04-11-2007, 04:36 PM
" That thing is so...so...awsome! So cool! Where did you get it?" Said Mikey.
" Michelangelo-san, We will ask questions later." Said Usagi, as he followed Leonardo down the tunnle.

Donatellos Apprentice
04-11-2007, 06:07 PM
"Usagi is right Mikey, and whatever your name is, lease put those things away." Donatello said to Kashiro.
"We'll ask this mystery ninja...and some of our other guest here what they know of the things going on here."

Toonami Tom
04-11-2007, 06:10 PM
As they walked back to the lair, Professor Jones cell phone started ringing. He answered the phone "Yes?" After talking for a few moments and the call was over he said "Great news Lauren. The school wants to talk to you about skipping to a higher grade. They said you are the smartest student in your class."

Lauren's eyes widened and she smiled. "Really?! Wow! When do we talk to them?!"

Professor Jones said "They wanted to speak with you now."

Lauren said in excitment "Alright! Let's go!" She then said to Leo and the others "It was nice meeting all of you. I hope we will meet again."

Leo said "It was nice meeting you too, Lauren and Professor Jones. Congratulations on your good grades." He then handed her a shell cell. "We can keep in touch this way."

(I would like to introduce another character in place of Lauren and Professor Jones. May I please play as my fan character Grace, the child female turtle?)

Magdolin
04-11-2007, 08:37 PM
( Yes you may!:) )

Usagi bows to them. " That is my way of saying thank you for your help. Now, everyone i'm afriad i have to return home as well. I Have to make sure that lord Norayuki is safe. Good bye my friends." Said Usagi, smileing at them all. He turned to the tunnles brick wall and put his hands together whlie chanting. A few moments later a doorway that reached the sewer floor and ceiling opened. he looked at his friends and turned to the portal. He steped inside it and disappeared.
Mikey turned to Lauren and the professer. " Aww....do you guys have to go home? Imean, we have so much to show you.

Donatellos Apprentice
04-11-2007, 09:07 PM
"Everyone has their engagements Mikey." Donatello said to Michaelangelo.
"It's not like with us, where we stay in the lair, c'mon, let's get everyone home so we can figure out what's going on." Donatello said leading mikey to leave with the rest.

Magdolin
04-11-2007, 09:54 PM
" ....Aww...you're no fun! Said Mikey, as he followed Don with the rest of the group.

Toonami Tom
04-11-2007, 10:06 PM
(Thanks.:) )

Lauren said "I would love to see your home, but it will have to wait for another time. Take care, my friends." She smiled and gave Mikey a hug. The professor and Lauren then left.

Leo and the others contiuned walking. Just as they were about to reach the lair, a man in tan clothes, that looked like he was ready to go on a safari adventure stepped out from a tunnel. He had over his shoulder a child mutant turtle female with lime green skin. Her hands were tied behind her shell and her feet were tied together. She was also asleep, probably from a traquilizer dart. Unlike the male turtles, she wore clothes, a black tshirt and bluejeans.

The man in the safari outfit was very suprised to see 4 more mutant turtles. "Amazing! There are 4 more of you turtles down here! Now, don't go anywhere." He took out a small traquilizer gun.

Magdolin
04-12-2007, 10:34 AM
( No problem!:))

" Agghh! What are you doing in our home?! How did you know we lived down here?!" Aksed Mikey as he droped Raph for the third time, and pulling out his chucks ready for battle.

Sonic777
04-12-2007, 11:33 AM
After Crocous grabed Vemix and ran away from them. They both rested and made a plan for the next attack from the turtles.

Toonami Tom
04-12-2007, 02:26 PM
Leo did a flip behind the safari man, took the female turtle from him, and kicked the traquilizer gun from his hand.

The man said to Mikey "Wow, you turtles can talk?" He then looked to Leo and said "You sure move fast as well!" He looked back to Mikey and said "My employer sent me down here to bring back a mutant crocodile. Instead, I found you turtles."

Leo said "Who is your employer?"

The man replied "I will never tell."

Leo glared at the man and said "Leave now and never come back down here."

The man said "No problem!" and ran away.

Leo untied the female turtle child's hands and feet. He said to her "Are you alright?"

She was still asleep.

Leo then said "Let's take her back to the lair and wait for her to wake up. I think we have a little sister now." Leo carried her to the lair, typed in the password, and entered. He put the turtle girl on the couch.

Magdolin
04-12-2007, 02:44 PM
Mikey looked at her calmly. And then began to play his video games. " Hey Leo, when do you think she'll wake up? And will Raph wake up too?" Michelangelo asked Leonardo.

cowabunga14
04-12-2007, 02:51 PM
"Huh?," Casey ignorantly asked. "Who was that safari dude...some kinda renegade?" He hoped Leo would have the answers. "If so, I hope we don't come across him again."

Aelia
04-12-2007, 03:50 PM
"Me too Casey. But what puzzles me more is those two. The girl and the mouse boy. They just...well, they don't sit well with me that's all." Kamejou said to the guys.

Kimiko wasn't listening because she was busy examining the various appliances in the lair, taking them apart if they were smaller appliances. "Such primitive technology, fascinating." she whispered to herself as she put the microwave back together.
Stanley had heard and was upsetted by Kamejou's words. "W-we're not evil! We came to warn you about...uh nevermind!" he cried, stopping himself from telling them.

"Er...okay. Maybe you could tell your friend to stop taking apart all their stuff, he is kind of creeping me out too." Kamejou said to Stan, not really understanding he was upset.

Kimiko definitely heard the 'he' part and quickly removed her goggles, revealing her angered brown eyes. "I'm a girl." she said indignantly.

"Sorry, the way you dress...er, it was hard to tell." Kamejou apologized quickly.

"Whatever. It happens all the time, so don't worry over it." Kimiko replied. Could this imbecile really be the turtle who raised her since she was an infant?

Magdolin
04-12-2007, 03:50 PM
" Yeah! I won! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Look at that Guys! I won!!" Yelled Mikey excitedly. He looked at everyone with a big grin.

Sonic777
04-12-2007, 04:43 PM
Then, the evil Fat Cat and his crew had then heard a noise. “I think I heard something boss.” said Louie sniffing out the scent.“I smell a mouse,a girl and a turtle.” “Don`t just stand here you nitwits, get them.” Fat Cat said as his 4 goons agreeded and went to search for them. With Fat Cat following them.

Donatellos Apprentice
04-12-2007, 04:46 PM
"Mikey, keep it down, we want her to wake up peacefully." Donatello said. Donatello was at his computer looking at the recent news reports about the strange aliens. The reporst came from everywhere, Russia, Brazil, Japan, Chile, Hawaii, everywhere.
"Wow, these aliens have been causing disturbances everywhere on the planet." Donatello said,
"Even the Tribunal." Kashiro said appearing behind Donatello.

Toonami Tom
04-12-2007, 05:24 PM
Leo said to Kashiro "You know about the Tribunal? Were you a student?"

Grace awakened on the couch. She sat up and looked around. "Umm.... where am I? And what happened to the weird, freaky dude that shot me with a traquilizer dart?"

Donatellos Apprentice
04-12-2007, 05:41 PM
Kashiro looked to Leonardo,
"It was my home for many years, I was the student of the four dragons themselves." Kashiro explained to Leonardo,
"Hey guys she's awake!" Donatello told the others.
"Hey, you okay?" He asked the young turtle.

Toonami Tom
04-12-2007, 05:45 PM
Leo replied to Kashiro "Very interesting." He then heard that the turtle girl was awake and walked towards the couch.

Grace looked to Donatello and replied "Yes, I'm okay. I guess one of you saved me from the hunter guy and brought me here. Thank you. My name is Grace, what's your name?"

Donatellos Apprentice
04-12-2007, 05:53 PM
"I'm Donatello, that's Michaelangelo, That's Leonardo the one who saved you, and we have another, his name's Raphael." Donatello said pointing to each of his brothers.
"How's Raph holding up by the way?" Donatello asked. Kashiro just continued to eye Leonardo.

Toonami Tom
04-12-2007, 06:01 PM
Leonardo said to Grace "You may live with us if you would like to."

Grace replied "Thank you. It's nice to meet all of you."

Leo said "You're welcome. Where are you from?"

Grace replied "Another world. I was brought here by my adoptive father. We used a portal to get here. I decided to escape from him three days ago because I dislike him. He's evil."

Leo nodded to her. He then walked back to where Kashiro was and said "We were also students of the Tribunal for awhile. We battled the tengu Shredder not too long ago. Were you here in New York when the city was taken over?"

Donatellos Apprentice
04-12-2007, 06:10 PM
Kashiro nodded,
"The four masters sent me here for a pilgrimage for training. I saw the battle and wanted to help but I couldn't for my task was only observe." Kashiro explained taking out his tonfa and showing them to Leonardo,
"But like you, I was taught by a successor to the Koga ninja clan, until he was murdered."
"At his funeral the Tribunal came to me, I've heard of them before, but thought they were just stories my master told. My tonfa were a gift he gave me when I reached the rank of chunin." Kashiro continued,
"You recieved weapons from the Tribunal as well, I recognize the energy around you." Kashir said to Leonardo.

Magdolin
04-12-2007, 07:32 PM
Mikey looked at Grace. " Hi there. My name's Michelangelo. What's yours?" Said The orenge masked turtle.

( Sorry it took so long.)

Toonami Tom
04-12-2007, 09:19 PM
Leo looked at the tonfa and replied "The tonfa is a very good weapon. Your story is fascinating. I'm sorry to hear about your master."

Grace replied to Mikey "My name's Grace." She smiled at the orange masked turtle.

Leo said to the turtle girl "How old are you Grace?"

She replied "Eleven." Grace then said "This is a very nice place. Where are we?"

Leo said "Underground, the sewers."

Grace replied "Wow, I would have never thought a place like this would be located in the sewers. Amazing."

Leo said to Don "So.... what do you think we should do about the alien problem?"

Donatellos Apprentice
04-12-2007, 09:51 PM
"I'm honestly dumbfounded, these guys aren't anything like the aliens we're used to." Donatello said folding his arms.
"They're technology, that was abled to be recovered from one of their recent attacks seemed to have been just as advanced as the utros, but they seem so different from them." Donatello said.
"But it seems odd, attacking major regions seems to be believeable, but how would they know of the Tribunal?"

Toonami Tom
04-12-2007, 10:19 PM
Leo replied "Not good. We should come up with a plan to stop them. I'm just not sure what we should do. Does anyone have any ideas?"

By now, Bishop's base was destroyed by bombs the aliens had planted in the building. Agent Bishop was outside his destroyed base with his soldiers. Bishop and his soldiers fired machine guns at the aliens. The soldiers were being killed by laser fire and other attacks.

Magdolin
04-12-2007, 11:59 PM
" I know! We'll ask 'em out to dinner and we can talk over pizza! Which reminds me, i think there's some leftover. Hey, Grace, You like pizza? You hungry? ...You have a pretty name..." Said Mikey.

Toonami Tom
04-13-2007, 10:18 AM
Grace replied "Thank you. Yes, I like pizza and I am a little hungry."

Magdolin
04-13-2007, 11:55 AM
" OKay, follow me." Said Mikey as He took her hand and took her to the kitchen where they have all the things that would be in a regular human house. He pulled out a chair for her. " Here, have seat." Said Mikey. He walked over to the oven, and pulled out a pizza box, setting it on the table. He pulled out a slice and set it on a plate. He walked over to the microwave, and heated it up for her. " Here you go Grace." Said Michelangelo as he set the plate in front of her. He walked over to the fridge, and got out some ice tea. " Here." Said Mikey placeing the glass in front of her. " Eat well. Oh, uh...if you need anything, just call. OKay?" Said Mikey about leave the kitchen.

Toonami Tom
04-13-2007, 12:07 PM
Grace smiled and replied "Oh okay. Thank you so much Mikey." She ate some of the pizza and said "Mmm, it's very good."

Magdolin
04-13-2007, 12:14 PM
" Hehe, pizza's always good no matter what weird toppings are on it." Said Mikey.

Toonami Tom
04-13-2007, 12:16 PM
Grace replied "Huh? What's on this pizza? It tastes good...."

Magdolin
04-13-2007, 12:31 PM
" Oh, uh....cheese, peperoni, green peppers, olives, onions, hmm...thats about it. Said Mikey. " Would you like me put some other stuff on it thats weird? Like, peanut butter, Pickles, Mustard and Sprinkles?" Asked Mikey.

Toonami Tom
04-13-2007, 12:44 PM
Grace replied "No, it's good the way it is." She then continued eating the pizza.

Magdolin
04-13-2007, 12:57 PM
Mikey smiled and left the kitchen. He picked up his controller and began playing his video games...again. " ....C'mon! You could of done that! Aww...she got me. I'll try again. YEAH!!! I beat her! Hehehe! Mikey the battle nexus champion won again!" Yelled Mikey.

Toonami Tom
04-13-2007, 01:01 PM
Grace continued eating the pizza and drinking the ice tea.

Leo said "What game is that Mikey? Soul Calibur 3?"

Magdolin
04-13-2007, 01:18 PM
Mikey looked at Grace, and replied. " No, this is Tekken Tag Tournament. And Unknown had beaten my shell. But i beat her. So it's all good. He smiled at her.

cowabunga14
04-13-2007, 02:58 PM
Casey and Zark safely made it the sewer and quickly showed up at the lair. Zark looked at Mikey and said, "Hey, is it all right if I play? I don't think I've played this game before." He sat down as Casey laid on a nearby couch to get some rest.

Magdolin
04-13-2007, 03:12 PM
" Sure go ahead." Said Mikey. " Hey Grace! You wanna play?" Asked Mikey.

Toonami Tom
04-13-2007, 06:07 PM
Grace replied "Sure, it looks like fun."

Donatellos Apprentice
04-13-2007, 06:25 PM
Kashiro scoffed at the three,
"Playing video games when the world is being attacked by aliens, obsurd." He said turning away from the group.

Toonami Tom
04-13-2007, 06:29 PM
Bishop contiuned firing his machine gun at the aliens. He was the only one left, everyone on his team was dead. *click, click, click* Bishop was now out of ammo. He threw his machine gun at an alien's head.

Magdolin
04-13-2007, 06:52 PM
" Hey! You got a promlem with us playing games, then you'd better take it outside!" Yelled Mikey. He handed Grace a controller. " Here ya go." Said Mikey.

Donatellos Apprentice
04-13-2007, 06:56 PM
Kashiro took out his tonfa from their holdsters,
"Outside is fine with me kame, I've always wanted to see how turtle soup tasted with age, and knowledge of ninjutsu." Kashiro said darkly.

Magdolin
04-13-2007, 07:13 PM
" Alright then! I can take you on right here and now!" Said Mikey as he whirled his chucks.

Toonami Tom
04-13-2007, 07:24 PM
Grace said "Whoa, stop guys." She then looked to Kashiro "Who are you?"

Donatellos Apprentice
04-13-2007, 08:15 PM
Kshiro just simply looked at the young female kame,
"Come to think of it, you still haven't told us your name." Donatello said to Kashiro,
"Mikey put down your nun-chucks away." Donatello said,
"Now would you mind telling us who you are?" He asked. Kashiro calmed down and put his Tonfa back,
"I am Kashiro, scion of the Koga ninja clan, and student to the four dragons of the ninja Tribunal." He replied.

Aelia
04-13-2007, 08:21 PM
Kiyoko finished putting the microwave back together and set it back where it belonged. "Hmm, the ninja from before? When'd he get here?" she asked puzzledly.

"When you were off in your own little world." Stanley squeaked.

Kiyoko sighed and sat down on the couch. It was only a matter of time until Fat Cat and his goons would find them. He didn't take kindly to those who steal from them.

"Nice to know...er, Kashiro." Kamejou said nervously.

Magdolin
04-13-2007, 08:25 PM
" Hey, hey. Am i that great too?! Am i?!" Asked Michelangelo. Puting his chucks away.
" I mean, i am the battlenexus champion!" Said Mikey.

Aelia
04-13-2007, 08:39 PM
"One more word about being the Battle Nexus champ, Mikey, and I'll have to hurt you." Kamejou said, slightly annoyed with his constant boasting.

"The aliens...you guys fought aliens earlier. Am I correct?" Kiyoko asked, trying to change the conversation. She desperately wanted to settle the problem of the alien invasion soon before Fat Cat found them.

Magdolin
04-13-2007, 08:47 PM
Yeah, we won the battle. Only because Michelangelo the battle nexus champion made the aliens run off screaming! Hahahahaha! Mikey laughed so hard that he held his stomach.

Donatellos Apprentice
04-13-2007, 08:55 PM
"Mikey, your eyes were leaking out tears like a dam had burst." Donatello joked,
"That title of yours doesn't mean a thing to me Kame, I don't care if you are a champion fighter, I will end you." Kashiro said coldy.

Magdolin
04-13-2007, 09:03 PM
" Ha! I'd like to see you try!" Said Mikey. Besides, because i'm so advanced, you wouldn't beat me! Lets do this!" Said Michelangelo.

Sonic777
04-13-2007, 09:04 PM
Fat Cat and his crew then found the three."Well well, if it isn't a turtle, a mouse and a girl with a weird fashon sense. No matter. Get them." said Fat Cat to his four mutants as they were chargeing at the three.

Magdolin
04-13-2007, 09:10 PM
" Aaaaaggggghhhhh!" Screamed Michelangelo. He pulled out his chucks, and stood in front of Grace. " You go get to safety, me and my bros will take care of them." He began attacking them. He picked one up. " Hey Donnie! Catch!" Said Mikey to Donnie. He tossed him to Donnie. And began to attack again.

Aelia
04-13-2007, 09:14 PM
Suddenly, a hooded figure appeared and punched Fat Cat clear across the room. "You just don't learn do you, Fat Cat?" said the figure's surprisingly feminine voice.

"Mom!" Stanley cried out happily.

"I told you not to call me that!" the hooded figure said angrily.

Donatellos Apprentice
04-13-2007, 09:17 PM
Donatello quickly pulled out his staff and delivered several quick blows to the alien and launched the alien into the air.
"Mikey, you need to work on your ninja scilence." Donatello joked.

Sonic777
04-13-2007, 09:18 PM
Fat Cat had raged with the punched from kamejou."Grr. Get them." said Fat Cat as his cohorts had goten there guns from whiched they carred and started to fire at the three.

Magdolin
04-13-2007, 09:37 PM
Ha! Too slow!" Said Mikey. you gotta be as fast as me if you wanna keep up!" Said Mikey.

Toonami Tom
04-13-2007, 11:05 PM
Grace had left the lair and was now climbing a ladder to the surface. She emerjed to the street and closed the manhole cover. The young female turtle walked to a nearby building and climbed it's ladder to the roof. Grace felt safe on this roof top, she was away from the fighting. She thought to herself There wasn't anything I could do to help my new family.

Leo sliced one of the guns in half and kicked a henchmen into Fat Cat. He was very interested in these mysterious visitors: the hooded figure, the girl, and the mouse boy.

The blue masked turtle said "You're out numbered lard cat. Get the shell out of here now!"

Sonic777
04-13-2007, 11:32 PM
Fat Cat was ticked."It's FAT CAT YOU IDIOTIC TURTLE!!!" said Fac Cat slashing his claws at leo while geck,scraps,moley and Louie was fighting the others.

Toonami Tom
04-13-2007, 11:41 PM
Leo dodged many of the claw strikes, but he was slashed once across the chest, err plastron. This reminded him of Bruce Lee's movie 'Enter the Dragon.' All they needed now was a room full of mirrors and a spear. Leo kicked Fat Cat, sending him flying backwards. The villian landed on the coffee table, breaking it.

Leo walked towards Fat Cat and said to him "Ah shell, now we need a new table. Just be glad it wasn't made of glass." He put one of his katanas close to Fat Cat. "Don't get up."

Magdolin
04-14-2007, 12:00 AM
" When will they give up?!" Asked Michelangelo as he knocked one of Fat Cat's henchmen to the floor.

Toonami Tom
04-14-2007, 12:18 AM
Grace heard her adoptive father say "Grace, I'm glad to see you are alright. This world is not safe for mutants. Why did you run away from me?"

Grace turned around. Her blue eyes stared at the mutant polar bear. She replied "Frank, I'm not happy being your daughter."

The polar bear replied "Do not call me by my name. You are to adress me as father. Why are you not happy being my daughter?"

Grace didn't reply. She didnt want to tell him the reason. She thought to herself It's because your evil. She wanted to tell him that, but she was afraid to say that to him.

Magdolin
04-14-2007, 12:58 AM
" Hehehe! The battle nexus champion wins again!" Yelled Michelangelo proudly. "Now, you guys get rid on them while i go get Grace and tell her it's alright." Said Mikey.

Sonic777
04-14-2007, 09:12 AM
Fat Cat smiled."I think it is you who is conored." said Fat Cat as his four gang members had guns in there hands and was pointing right at leo.

Donatellos Apprentice
04-14-2007, 09:38 AM
"Either tell your little friends there to drop their toys, or someones going to have a new breathing hole." Kashiro said holding a tonfa like blade at the back of Fat Cats throat.

Magdolin
04-14-2007, 10:09 AM
Mikey runs out of the lair in sreach for Grace. He runs up on the surface. Looking for her. " Hey! Grace! Where are you?!?! Where'd you go?!?!?" Yelled Mikey.

Toonami Tom
04-14-2007, 11:53 AM
Frank the polar bear called to Mikey "She's up here. Who are you and how do you know my daughter?"

Grace answered before Mikey "He is my friend, my brother now actually. He and his brothers saved me from a hunter. They also offered me a place to live, and he gave me food."

Frank said to Grace "Well, that hunter would not have been after you if you would have stayed with me. And he is not your brother!" The polar bear said to Mikey "Leave my daughter alone." He then picked up Grace and started walking away.

Grace struggled in Frank's grasp. The polar bear was too strong for her to break free. "Let me go!"

Leo said to Fat Cat "Tell your followers to drop their weapons. Unlike me, that ninja wouldn't think twice about killing you."

Sonic777
04-14-2007, 12:10 PM
Fat Cat smiled."You think I'm threw but I'm not." said Fat Cat as he grabed Kashiro's sword and threw it outside and then threw Kashiro at leo."Sorry, But I have a world to conquer. The best plan every." said Fat Cat as he and his cohorts was running away."But I would'nt leave you alone. Here's a present for you." said Fat Cat throwing a bomb in the room and then running away with his cohorts.

Toonami Tom
04-14-2007, 12:25 PM
Leo leaped into the air and kicked the bomb. It flew out of the lair and blew up. Was Fat Cat and his followers killed in the explosion? Probably not.

Sonic777
04-14-2007, 12:43 PM
After Fat Cat escaped with his gang. They heard the bomb and the five then flew into the air and landed back on a bouncey place and they were all fainted. They were still in NYC, but they all was dazed.

cowabunga14
04-14-2007, 01:16 PM
"Hey, what happened here?," Casey questioned. "Did some Fat Cat dude come along and fight us? If he did, I was sleeping and I dunno what Zark was doing."

"Don't worry, Casey...I helped fight some of the henchman," Zark replied.

"Oh ok. I wasn't really sure if you did anything, but I'm glad you told me. I just regret not fighting on account o' being tired."

Casey got up from the couch and made sure he would be awake for the next battle.

Magdolin
04-14-2007, 01:36 PM
Frank the polar bear called to Mikey "She's up here. Who are you and how do you know my daughter?"

Grace answered before Mikey "He is my friend, my brother now actually. He and his brothers saved me from a hunter. They also offered me a place to live, and he gave me food."

Frank said to Grace "Well, that hunter would not have been after you if you would have stayed with me. And he is not your brother!" The polar bear said to Mikey "Leave my daughter alone." He then picked up Grace and started walking away.

Grace struggled in Frank's grasp. The polar bear was too strong for her to break free. "Let me go!"

Leo said to Fat Cat "Tell your followers to drop their weapons. Unlike me, that ninja wouldn't think twice about killing you."

Michelangelo ran to catch up with them. " Hey! you let her go you big bumbling behemoth!" He ran to him, hitting him hard in the back. Then, he jumped in the air, doing a twirl jump kick kinda thing, hitting him in the chest. Then he whirled his chucks, hitting the polar bear in the head! " Ha! Ha! Ha!" said Mikey.

Toonami Tom
04-14-2007, 01:42 PM
Frank let go of Grace. The polar bear then fell backwards off the roof and landed on a car.

Grace said "Thanks Mikey. Now we should go before he comes back up here."