PDA

View Full Version : My mind fell past the gutter, and into the sewer.

Ava Collier
04-04-2007, 10:29 PM
Hmmm...>.>
I don't really know what to say to introduce myself.
I always feel so awkward.
Hi, I'm Ava (or at least I am when I'm roleplaying), and I'm a Turtleholic.
I'm 28, a pisces, married, no kids :P
I've loved TMNT for as long as I can remember, and I'm a bit of a smartass...
Guess that's why I was voted the Raphael of the household. :evilgrin:
Although if I really had to choose a favorite turtle, it would be Don. Talk nerdy to me. ^_^

I stumbled across this forum by accident, and after snooping around and lurking for two days, I decided to register. I come bearing gifs...
That was so lame. I hope you didn't laugh. :roll:

Fang Wolf
04-05-2007, 04:01 AM
Welcome to us.

GK Punk
04-05-2007, 05:19 AM
welcome to our forum. I suck at intros too, so don't worry about it.

Katie
04-05-2007, 05:32 AM
Hi there, Ava!!!

Welcome to the Technodrome!!!!! I'm Katie, unofficial official welcomer to there parts and keeper of the mango tradition :D Let me be the first to offer you a mango, the official welcome fruit of the 'Drome! *hands over a :mango:* They will clear up your allergies if you really believe in their mystical healing powers ;)

I'm also the proprietor of the cyberworld famous Technodrome Smoothie Bar....all new folks welcome :D *hangs out a sign with the new flavor "Raspberry Mango Passionfruit"* Pull up a seat and have a cold one on the house while we wait for the other lovable crazies to arrive 8)

Have fun and post often!!!

MadPirateBunny
04-05-2007, 07:53 AM
I simply adore Harley <3. She is so insanely cute! .... and as I sit here I cannot think of a time when she and Diana went up against each other. Can you? We must write something about that!

Welcome to the Drome. Try not to get too comfortable .... you sit too long and someone is gonna 'accidentally' spoll popcorn on you. oops.
hehehehe

BTW, I'm a Scorpio :evilgrin:

PS. Bully is a Taurus. or he's just a Gemini who discovered his Taurus nature. A Taurus soul trapped in a Gemini body. Some days are harder than others.

As for Spawny, he's a ... oh crap. I forget his sign. But he's hell spawn. So I can be forgiven forgetting the other things. :evilgrin:

hazlov2004
04-05-2007, 09:05 AM
hello ava collier and welcome

Kunoichi_Haruko
04-05-2007, 09:26 AM
:sees "New Flavor Sign" hanging over the smoothie bar:

Sweetness! A new flavor!

:looks around:

And a new 'Dromie! Welcome, Ava Collier! Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your stay! :D

Whoops, I've used up my exclamation point quota today... ;)

MadPirateBunny
04-05-2007, 09:34 AM
*slyly hands Ruko extra exclamation points*

Ava Collier
04-05-2007, 11:28 AM
^_^ thanks guys.

O_O

WHOA! I do believe in the power of mangoes and mothballs!
...and rats. *peeks over at the cage next to her.* But not before noon. :sleep:

GK Punk
04-05-2007, 11:36 AM
little known fact, the Technodrome actually runs on Mango fuel.

True story.

Ava Collier
04-05-2007, 12:41 PM
little known fact, the Technodrome actually runs on Mango fuel.

True story.

No wonder they could never get it going! Always after some formula, or crystal. What's the best way to thwart an evil genius? Make the solution simple.

iris
04-05-2007, 12:45 PM
Ava, I like you already. :lol:

GK Punk
04-05-2007, 12:52 PM
Seriously, I was just thinking that. :lol:

Ava Collier
04-05-2007, 06:55 PM
I feel loved ^_^
I wonder if it's too soon for an official Ava thread in the fan creations section? >.>
NEWBIE SHIELDS ACTIVATE!

Jo Dawn
04-05-2007, 08:26 PM
Welcome Ava! I'm Jo. Pleased to meet you.

Heh, and I love the thread title. My sister in arms, lol.

Daunt
04-05-2007, 09:38 PM
Hey Ava! :D Welcome to the forum. I'm super new too. ::high 5s:: We can do the newbie dance together.

Your icon is totally adorable! Is that your character? :)

Ava Collier
04-05-2007, 11:08 PM
Welcome Ava! I'm Jo. Pleased to meet you.

Heh, and I love the thread title. My sister in arms, lol.

YAY! I've got a sister! *scratches head, shrugs, and newbie dances with Daunt!* I feel as though I've found my people at last!

Yep, that's Ava, and her Raph plushie! And thank you! <3 ^_^
Here's the original.
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j237/Spidertroll/characters/avapowerplushiesong-1.png

Note: Ava's not as fangirlish as she seems here. It was 5am, and we'd been up roleplaying all night. We usually skip past the rides in the turtle van, and get to where we're going, but for some reason not that time. Ava got bored, and started singing to the plushie Mikey gave her. I still don't know how I managed to keep a straight face! The entire house stared at me as I burst into song...

Raph almost threw Ava out of the van >.>
Because of this little moment, I was threatened, forced to go to bed, and am currently working on a custom Raphael plushie <,<

I felt it needed explanation. ^_^
Just thinking about it makes me entirely too hyper.

MadPirateBunny
04-06-2007, 07:47 AM
YAY FOR TOO HYPER!!!!!!

:D

*snickersnickersnicker*

Sonic777
04-07-2007, 03:47 PM
WOW,I'm saying HI.

Sunshine
04-07-2007, 03:51 PM
Ava? What kind of a name is that? >_>

Hehe you know I love you. ^_^ Most of the time. :P I think I'll fit in here well enough. At least I hope so. >_>'

Ra
04-12-2007, 08:08 PM
Dang, I thought I replied to this here thread... *shrugs*

IIIIEHEHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA AAAA!!!!

Welcome to the Technodrome, Ava. I see that you have already spread your insanity all over the place in seven foot high letters :P As you may have seen, my name is Ra. Ra Cho Tamer is my full name, but I prefer Ra. Less formal, less time to type, and it sounds cool.... *smirks evilly* GHAHAHAHAH!!! *throws TMNT plushies in your general direction* Enjoy your stay at the Technodrome, ya hear? :D

*sprints away to find her flying pink elephant so then she can fly away into the sunset*

Ava Collier
04-20-2007, 03:04 AM
LIKE OMG RA! HI!

:roll: A little late weren't you dearling? lol