PDA

View Full Version : jim lee figs

installerray
04-10-2007, 09:02 PM
can any one give me any info on these . they look awesome and would like to get them . just a little too much $ right now . guy on ebay has all 3 for 75.

why did they never make a a leo ?

VaughnMichael
04-10-2007, 09:12 PM
can any one give me any info on these . they look awesome and would like to get them . just a little too much $ right now . guy on ebay has all 3 for 75.

why did they never make a a leo ?
I have some I'll sell you if you're interested and it wont cost you 75.00
I'm not sure of the exact reasons Leo was never made he just never was....we got battle damage savage dragon instead...woopity doo lol.

CudleyCowlick
04-11-2007, 11:22 AM
Yeah, they're great, but totally don't pay $75. I got all 3 for about $10 each with just a little hunting. They really aren't all that uncommon. Of course, I'm not willing to part with mine, but you should definetelely talk to Putrescent or Saki, or search a while longer.

On the subject tho - if anyones got and wants to sell those bootleg Jim Lee turtles, esp. the Leo, that showed up a while back in the bootleg thread, drop me a line.

OA
04-11-2007, 06:13 PM
Dude, DO NOT spend $75 on these! I mean, they're real cool and all but you can find them for around $10-$15 each, if not cheaper...just be patient and keep looking (or get one the Technodrome members here to drop you some- i unfortunately have only 1 of each so can't sell em to ya..)

installerray
04-11-2007, 08:03 PM
thanks everybody, i showed them ( the jim lee figs ) to my son and he didnt like them as much as i thought. so we are passing on these.

i did just get a venus from the next mutation and he likes the look of those figs. are they hard to get ? are they expensive? i havent seen any on ebay. any info on those? thanks in advance!

OA
04-11-2007, 09:22 PM
Yea, i really like the Next Mutation figures as well...they are not extremely rare, but they are a bit harder to come by than your average figure...but they show up in loose lots all the time if you're in to that...and Venus is easily the most common figure you'll find...the next easiest I'd say would be Splinter...the rest can be a bit tricky, esp. the camo-flage ones and vehicles...

VaughnMichael
04-11-2007, 09:48 PM
thanks everybody, i showed them ( the jim lee figs ) to my son and he didnt like them as much as i thought. so we are passing on these.

i did just get a venus from the next mutation and he likes the look of those figs. are they hard to get ? are they expensive? i havent seen any on ebay. any info on those? thanks in advance!
once again pm I have some I'll cut you a deal on all 5 turtles or whomever else you like.
I've been selling allot of stuff on ebay I've got nothing but great feedback.

OA
04-14-2007, 06:26 PM
I'll cut you a deal on all 5 turtles

Dude, that sounds so weird...all 5 turtles...:)