PDA

View Full Version : Shredder for President

Toonami Tom
04-13-2007, 11:25 PM
Oroku Saki is running for President as an independent. He has the support of many and is predicted to become the next President of the United States of America. The turtles and their allies are horrified by this.

It is now the day of the election. It's too bad the turtles can't vote.

I have decided that this takes place durring the original toon.

I will be playing as Leo, my fan character Grace, and Shredder.

Characters:

Leo- Master Chief
Don- Donatellos Apprentice
Mikey- Mikeranjero-Michaelangelo
Raph- Mikeranjero-Michaelangelo
Grace- Master Chief
Casey Jones- Cowabunga14
Reivax- Cowabunga14
Splinter- ~†~EgyptGoddess Anubis~†~
Kashiro- Donatellos Apprentice
Shredder- Master Chief
Rocksteady- ~†~EgyptGoddess Anubis~†~
Venus Flytrap- Darkness777
Fat Cat- Darkenss777
Fat Cat's gang- Darkness777
The Flying Dutchman's gang- ~†~EgyptGoddess Anubis~†~

Sonic777
04-13-2007, 11:30 PM
I will play Venus flytrap and Fat Cat and his gang.

Magdolin
04-13-2007, 11:55 PM
Could i please have Don and Mikey?

My friend, i will always join you and your RPG's. Thats a promise.:)

Toonami Tom
04-14-2007, 12:28 AM
Thanks.:)

Yes, you may play as Mikey. I would let you play as Don too, but Donatello's Apprentice wanted to play as him.

Magdolin
04-14-2007, 01:04 AM
Oh, okay thats fine with me.:) Besides i can't think of good high tech stuff for him to say.:P

Jade Green
04-14-2007, 01:10 AM
*tentively points out a flaw* Oroku Saki was not born in the united states, I don't think he can run for president.

cowabunga14
04-14-2007, 01:33 AM
Can I play as Casey Jones and my fan character Reivax?

Fang Wolf
04-14-2007, 06:48 AM
I Want Join....MC...*hug*

I be:
Splinter *if the in this PRG*

The Flying Dutchman's Gang
Madara - *Pirate* - Child to Captain Davy Witchpanther Jones
Amelia - *Pirate* - Child to Captain Davy Witchpanther Jones
Captain Davy Witchpanther Jones - *Captain* - Father to Madara and Amelia
General Claw - First Mate on The Flying Dutchman - Get Married with Amelia
And The Crew on The Flying Dutchman.

(I hope that okay, MC ^^;)

Toonami Tom
04-14-2007, 11:31 AM
Cowabunga14, yes you may play as Casey Jones and Reivax.

~†~EgyptGoddess Anubis~†~, yes you may play as Splinter and your characters.

Jade Green, I was thinking about this last night. I have decided that Oroku Saki has so much money, that he payed someone to create a fake birth certificate for him. Saki would explain to everyone that he was born in the United States, but he didn't spend most of his life there.

You are welcome to join the RPG if you want to.

Magdolin
04-14-2007, 01:41 PM
Yay! RPG time!

Fang Wolf
04-14-2007, 02:00 PM
~~EgyptGoddess Anubis~~, yes you may play as Splinter and your characters..

Thanks, MC...

Magdolin
04-14-2007, 02:10 PM
Wait! Everybody wait! Who's going to be Raph?

Toonami Tom
04-14-2007, 09:07 PM
Hmmm.... not sure who will play Raph. Maybe someone will play him later on. You may being the RPG for us if you want to, Mikeranjero.:)

Magdolin
04-14-2007, 10:06 PM
Maybe so, if somebody doesn't, then i will.

Toonami Tom
04-15-2007, 12:40 AM
I will begin the RPG then.:)

Leo sat on the couch watching tv. "I don't understand how this happened" the blue masked turtle said aloud. He continued with "Shredder is a criminal, why can't the people of this country understand that?"

Grace entered the living room and said "Well, at least we can count on April and Casey to vote against Mr. psycho bucket head." She was drinking a Pepsi and had brought one for Leo. "Here you go" she said as she handed him the soda.

Leo took the Pepsi and said "Thanks Grace." He opened the soda can and took a drink.

Grace replied "You're welcome." She then sat next to him. The young female turtle said "Cheer up, Shredder hasn't one yet. He may loose the election."

Leo replied "Everyone is predicting him to win. He is the favorite canidate."

Magdolin
04-15-2007, 12:48 AM
Mikey then enters the living room, with a slice of pizza in one hand and a coke in the other. " What are you guys doin'? Still trying to figure out who's gonna be the president?" Asked Mikey as he sat on the couch beside Grace. He took a sip from his soda and looked at the tv.

Toonami Tom
04-15-2007, 12:55 AM
Leo simply replied "Yes, that's what we're doing."

Grace said "Here's something to consider: even if Shredder is elected president, if he tries anything they will throw him out of office."

Leo replied "I hope you're right. Who knows what he has planned. He may start World War III." Leo looked to Mikey and said "I'm tired of watching the election coverage, you may watch whatever you like Mikey."

Magdolin
04-15-2007, 01:19 AM
" Whoa, something must be really wrong, cause you never give up the tv that easy." Said Mikey. He takes the remote and flips through the channles, stoping on a episode of the addams famliy. " Hehe, i caught it just in time." Said Mikey. He took a bite out of his pizza and a sip out of his soda.

cowabunga14
04-15-2007, 06:11 PM
"I'm not gonna vote for him, Grace," Casey replied. "If he wins the election, he'll end up being a modern day Hitler or Stalin and I wouldn't wanna see that."

"I won't vote for him, either," said Reivax. "He'll probably treat everyone like crap, which is something that'll get him kicked outta office. Besides, that other guy running seems a lot more civilized and respectful, so I hope he wins."

Donatellos Apprentice
04-15-2007, 08:40 PM
Donatello came in holding a gizmo in his hands,
"Guys, check this out!" He said excitedly,
"I've jst finished my latest invention."

Toonami Tom
04-15-2007, 08:56 PM
Leo looked to Don and said "It looks pretty neat, what does it do Donnie?"

Grace said to Casey and Reivax "Hopefully Shredder won't win. I wish I could vote." She took a drink of her soda and looked at the invention Don was holding.

Magdolin
04-15-2007, 09:02 PM
" Yeah Donnie, what does it do?" Asked Mikey. He got up from the couch and went over to Donatello to see what the invention was.

Donatellos Apprentice
04-15-2007, 09:47 PM
The invention Donatello held looked like a rubicks cube, but it was green and black, in the middle of each side was also blue, orange, purple, and red, with gray, and white also.
"I call it the Holo-ganger." Donatello said. He then went on to put the cube down and press the grey button. As he pressed it a small scanner popped up and spun around the room scanning everything in sight.
---Scan Complete--- came out of the little box, Donatello then went to press the puprle square and then the same scanner popped out but this time it shot out holographic versions of everyone it scanned.
"I created these from the latest wreckage from the technodrome that we trashed awhile back. The projections you see are more than just light copies, as a demonstration, Mikey, could you throw a strike at your projection please." Donatello said to his orange wearing brother.

Magdolin
04-15-2007, 09:52 PM
" Sure, why not. Just uh...i'n gonna be gentle with it, cause i don't wanna break it." Said Mikey He nuged it a bit, then he pulled out his chucks and hit it. He cringed, hoping he wouldn't break it.

Donatellos Apprentice
04-15-2007, 09:58 PM
Mikeys nun-chuck went right through his hologram counterpart,
"Now as you look, it seems that it can't really do anything, but now watch." Donatello then pressed the blue button and Michealangeols hologram got into his stance and took out a nun-chuck, the holo-mike then went on to attack mikey several times and connect as if it were real. The nun-chuck had actually damaged Mikey.

Magdolin
04-15-2007, 10:13 PM
" OWW.....that hurt..." Said Mikey rubbing his hand. " I...i...i'm gettin' away from that thing. that...that thing hurts." Said Mikey. He went over to the tv again and plugged his PS2 in, playing Dead Or Alive.

Donatellos Apprentice
04-15-2007, 10:19 PM
"Sorry Mikey." Donatello said he then went on to turn off his invention.
"This is supposed to help us with escapes, while the enemy fights them we sneak out, and just in case master splinter gets a little long-winded with his lectures." Donatello said with a giggle and picking up his invention.

Magdolin
04-15-2007, 10:36 PM
" It's okay. And that was good joke Donnie." Said Mikey. " Yes! I won! This calls for more soda and pizza!" Said Mikey.

Toonami Tom
04-15-2007, 10:57 PM
Leo said "Wow, that's a great invention Donnie."

Grace said "Very amazing."

Donatellos Apprentice
04-15-2007, 11:14 PM
Donnie bowed and laughed,
"Thank you, thank you. I am a genius after all." Donnatello joked.

Magdolin
04-15-2007, 11:17 PM
Mikey got up and went to the kitchen to get some soda and more pizza. He came back into the living room ad sat back on the couch, again playing his game. " GUYS! GUYS! I DID IT! I BEAT THE GAME! THE BATTLE NEXUS CHAMPION WINS AGAIN!!!!!!" Yelled Mikey loudly.

" Mike! Knock it off!" Said Raph standing at the end of the stairs.
" Oh, i'm sorry Raph. Did i wake you up? Said Mikey.
" Mikey! Knock it off!" Said Raph a bit irritated.
" I see you woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning." Said Mikey.
" ...Whatever..." Said Raph going into the kitchen.

Donatellos Apprentice
04-15-2007, 11:25 PM
"You okay Raph?" Donatello asks,
"You seem a little edgey...more than usual."

Magdolin
04-15-2007, 11:28 PM
" I'm fine Don...just a bit tired...thats all...nothin' big." Said Raph pouring himself a glass of apple juice.

Toonami Tom
04-15-2007, 11:48 PM
Grace said to Mikey "I'm glad you won the game. Just make sure you don't eat too much pizza."

Leo said "Hey Raph, check out Donnie's new invention." The blue masked turtle then looked to Donnie.

Magdolin
04-15-2007, 11:52 PM
" A new invention huh? What's it do?" Asked Raph. He then took a sip out of his apple juice.

Fang Wolf
04-16-2007, 03:41 AM
In Lair.
In come Splinter. " We have invitation to my Old friend Davy Witchpanther Jones's Daughter Amelia's Marriage with husband General Claw.On The Flying Dutchman...." He look to them all with Smile.

Anboard on The Flying Dutchman.
General Claw kiss Amelia. " We come be happy...."
" Oh..." Said Madara with Smile.
General Claw turn his head to her and Smile happy Smile.
Koleniko take up Rum and Smile. " You belive at Them shall come?
Madara turn her head to Koleniko. " Yes, I belive that......"
Maccus Smile. " Aye..."
Clanker come up from Load-room and Smiile.
She look to him. " What are you Smile for?
" None...." Said Clanker.

In Cabin.
Captain Davy Witchpanther Jones play on his Organ.
He was happy, His Daughter get married.

Toonami Tom
04-16-2007, 10:53 AM
Grace wasn't interested in going to the wedding. She didn't even know these people. The turtle girl whispered to Mikey as a joke "This would be the perfect oppurtunity to use Donnie's hologram device." She then smirked.

Leo replied "Sure, I will be there. What time is the wedding sensei?"

The clock on the wall showed that the time was 9:45 AM.

Magdolin
04-16-2007, 11:59 AM
" Maybe on the way i can catch a nap." Said Raph.
" Yeah we could, i'd rather sit here and play the PS2 than go there." Mikey quitely joked back.

cowabunga14
04-16-2007, 08:07 PM
"That's a cool invention, Donny," Casey remarked. "What're you gonna use it for?"

Reivax said, "Hey, I wouldn't mind going to the wedding. It seems like fun -- but Nancy May and I have yet to get engaged. I dunno when we're gonna do that." He shrugged.

Fang Wolf
04-17-2007, 07:27 AM
Leo replied "Sure, I will be there. What time is the wedding sensei?"

The clock on the wall showed that the time was 9:45 AM.

" 10:00 AM...We must do us Ready for it...." Said Splinter.

Toonami Tom
04-17-2007, 07:42 AM
Leo replied "I'm ready, let's take the Battle Shell." He walked towards the elevator and Grace followed.

Fang Wolf
04-17-2007, 07:45 AM
Splinter nod and follow Leo to Battle Shell.

Maccus take up rum. " Drink to Heaven! "
Amelia and General Claw Smile only

Toonami Tom
04-17-2007, 08:05 AM
Leo got in the driver's seat of the van and Grace also entered the vehicle.

(I have decided that this takes place in the original toon. Donatello's Apprentice inspired me by mentioning the Technodrome in one of his posts.:) This means that Krang, Rocksteady, Bebop, and other original toon characters are now playable.)

Fang Wolf
04-17-2007, 08:08 AM
(I Take Rocksteady..

So all is Old Toon now?
So I play old or New Splinter now?)

Toonami Tom
04-17-2007, 08:12 AM
(Old toon Splinter. This won't effect the story much though. Even though it may seem odd, I will allow Mikey to be the Battle Nexus Champion.:D :) So I guess it's the original toon with some new toon events. Although, characters such as Agent Bishop and Hun won't appear in this RPG.)

Fang Wolf
04-17-2007, 08:15 AM
(Okay....:)
But I want not Play Old Splinter...*Cry as Child* :cry:

I Played Rocksteady now? )

Toonami Tom
04-17-2007, 08:18 AM
(The main difference for the RPG is Splinter is brown now and not grey. You may still play Splinter the same as you would play the new toon version. Yes, you may play as Rocksteady.)

Fang Wolf
04-17-2007, 08:24 AM
(Thanks, Leonardo07-san, Oh..Brown Splinter...:D :) Oh Yeah..
What is Rocksteady? :roll: ^^)

Splinter Smile. " I Hope we not be Late..."
He have gift to Amelia and General Claw.

Davy Witchpanther Jones come out from Cabin.
" My Old friend shall be here soon...."

Toonami Tom
04-17-2007, 08:31 AM
After everyone was in the van, Leo drove out of the garage.

Soon they arrived at the docks and Leo parked the van. "We're here" Leo said.

(Are you asking where is Rocksteady? He's at the Technodrome, which is located somewhere underground. I guess the Technodome has been rebuilt or repaired.)

Fang Wolf
04-17-2007, 08:38 AM
Madara see van. " Them is Here! "
General Claw turn his Head to Madara. " Oh....Hehee.."
Maccus and other Crew begin Sing. " Yo-Ho, Sensei is here! "
Madara Run down from Ship and Run to Van.

Magdolin
04-17-2007, 08:09 PM
( So does that mean that Mikey's supposed to be his surfer, patry dude self? And is Raph to be his sarcastic self also? If thats the case then i'll do that.:) )

Toonami Tom
04-17-2007, 10:46 PM
(You may play the characters how ever you see fit. Surfer Mikey would be cool, hehe.:) )

Magdolin
04-18-2007, 12:38 AM
" Oh look, here comes the welcoming committee." Said Raph.
" Hey Madara, did get here just in time?" Said Mikey.

Fang Wolf
04-18-2007, 05:05 AM
" Yes, You come right time..." Said Madara and Smile.
Splinter go out from van.

Magdolin
04-18-2007, 08:16 AM
"Tubuloso!" Said Mikey. Raphael stood there, waiting impatiently. "Okay people, let's move."

Sonic777
04-18-2007, 11:40 AM
(I have decided to quit this RPG and not because you quit mine, It's just that I havn't been playing that much in this RPG.I will join in your next one,depends but for now, I'm Sorry)

Toonami Tom
04-18-2007, 03:22 PM
(I have decided to end this RPG. I'm really not sure what to do with the story. It's not because of anyone.)

Peace Out.:) (Umm.... maybe that's a lame saying?:D )

Magdolin
04-18-2007, 03:45 PM
( Okay...............:( Do what you must my friend.)

Toonami Tom
04-18-2007, 03:58 PM
(Sorry, I just wasn't sure where to take the story.)

Fang Wolf
04-20-2007, 01:28 PM
Splinter go to The Flying Dutchman. " Wonderful Ship..."