PDA

View Full Version : Robot Revolt in an Alternate Universe

Toonami Tom
04-18-2007, 03:39 PM
The ideas for this RPG are from myself and Darkness777.

The turtles enter an alternate universe to stop an evil overlord and his robots.

This RPG is from the same series as my RPGs "Shredder World" and "The Mutant Uprising"

I will be playing as Leo and Xeia, daughter of the overlord (kind of like Karai).

Characters:
Leo- Master Chief
Don- Donatellos Apprentice
Mikey- Cowabunga14
Raph- Mikeranjero-Michaelangelo
Grace- Master Chief
Sensei Splinter-San- Splinter
Casey Jones- Cowabunga14
Kashiro- Donatellos Apprentice
Karai (alternate world)- Master Chief
Xantos- Darkness777
Vemix- Darkness777
Crocous- Darkness777
Sensei Splinter-San- The Flying Dutchman Gang

Characters that have died:

Xeia- Master Chief (Xeia was killed by a missle fired by Hamato Yoshi.)
Hamato Yoshi (alternate world)- Master Chief (Yoshi was killed by a giant robot's laser beam.)

Agent Bishop: killed in the RPG "Shredder World"
Agent Bishop (alternate world): killed in the RPG "Shredder World"
Shredder- killed in the RPG "Shredder World"
Shredder-Leo: killed in the RPG "Shredder World"
Baxter Stockman (alternate world): killed in the RPG "Shredder World"
Frank the Polar Bear: killed in the RPG "The Mutant Uprising"

Sonic777
04-18-2007, 03:44 PM
Xantos,vemix and Crocous for me. Hmm, thought there would be more of this plot but okay.

Toonami Tom
04-18-2007, 03:45 PM
There is more of a plot, it will be revealed.:)

cowabunga14
04-18-2007, 06:42 PM
I'd like to play as Mikey and Casey Jones.

Toonami Tom
04-19-2007, 04:53 PM
Sure, you may play as Mikey and Casey Jones.

I have decided to also play as Grace. I will reveal the rest of the plot now:

Leo decides that he wants to visit Grace's home world. Everything there was at peace last time Leo checked, Karai in the alternate world was the world leader and she was a good person. Grace decides that she will also visit her home world. When the turtles arrive in the alternate world, they discover the government has been taken over by robots and an evil overlord. These robots (some of them are robot Foot ninjas and some of them are other types of robots) were created by the government to serve. One day the robots revolted. The robots and their cyborg leader Xantos took over the government. Xantos made himself the overlord of the world. Xantos' cyborg daughter, Xeia is 2nd in command of the robots.

When the RPG begins the turtles will be in New York, in the normal world.

Donatellos Apprentice
04-19-2007, 05:29 PM
I'll request the part of Donatello, and if possible Kashiro. Is that okay?

Toonami Tom
04-19-2007, 05:41 PM
Yes, that's fine.:)

Sonic777
04-19-2007, 05:51 PM
All we need is a Raph and we can start this bad boy.

Magdolin
04-20-2007, 09:37 AM
Um...exsuce me....i will play as Raphael for you....if you don't mind....:)

Sonic777
04-20-2007, 10:42 AM
Yay, we can start.

Toonami Tom
04-21-2007, 10:33 AM
(Sure, you may play as Raph.:) )

The RPG will begin after the prolouge has finished. Here's part 1 of the prologue:

(I think this is the first RPG I have made to have a prologue. The information in the prolouge is from my previous RPGs "Shredder World" and "The Mutant Uprising." You may want to read them sometime for fun.:) After all the parts of the prologue are finsished, we will begin the RPG. I hope this is alright and I hope everyone enjoys part 1 of the prologue.)

Months ago the turtles were on a training run in the city. They had no idea what they would experience that night. Bishop's forces were transporting a portal on board a vehicle. The turtles watched as Foot helicopters attacked, taking the portal and flying away back to the Foot HQ. The turtles followed. They couldn't let the portal fall into Shredder's hands.

The turtles disguised themselves at Foot ninjas and entered the Foot HQ. They arrived in Shredder's throne room and revealed their true identies as turtles. There was a battle with Shredder, and durring the fight the portal was damaged. Leo and Don were pulled into the portal, arriving in another world. In this world the Foot Clan ruled the world. There were other diffrences as well, such as the Shredder being an alterante and older version of Leonardo.

The turtles were forced to make a deal with Shredder-Leo. They were to go on a mission to locate Shredder-Leo's most hated enemy, Hamato Yoshi. In this alternate world, Yoshi was still alive.

Add Edit: Here's part 2 of the prolouge:

Hamato Yoshi had his own ninja clan in this world. Shredder-Leo lied to Leo and Don, claiming that Yoshi had destroyed the other turtles, as well as their master Oroku Saki. In this world Saki had been a good man and master to the TMNT. The truth was that years ago, alternate world Leo had become evil and destroyed his brothers and their master Saki. Alternate world Leo then became the Shredder and took over the world.

The turtles and alternate world Hamato Yoshi joined forces and battled Shredder-Leo and his followers. Shredder-Leo and Hamato Yoshi both fell in battle by each others blades. Alternate world Karai arrived and soon became allies with the turtles. She didn't like her adoptive father, Shredder-Leo.

In the normal world Mikey and Raph had sort of teamed up with Agent Bishop. The Foot HQ was blown up by Bishop's bombs and Bishop took Mikey and Raph to his base. Bishop found a way to open a gateway, and Mikey and Raph traveled to the alternate world to meet up with Leo and Don.

(I hope I have all the details correct from my previous RPGs, but if not it's close enough. I will post part 3 of the prolouge later today.)

Fang Wolf
04-21-2007, 01:05 PM
I Want Join...:)
I be:
Splinter
The Flying Dutchman Gang

Sonic777
04-21-2007, 04:56 PM
(Dear fellow people, I have decided to take a rest on the forums. Sorry, I will not be on as much. I will be back. But maybe in a week or 2. I don't know when I will be back. Sorry MC and other RPGers.)

Toonami Tom
04-21-2007, 11:57 PM
Darkness777, Oh ok. I will miss you, my friend. I hope you return soon.:)

Sensei Splinter-San, yes you may play as Splinter and the Flying Dutchman Gang.

Sonic777
04-23-2007, 02:39 PM
I'm back, Hooray, I know it wasn't a week but my dad and I worked something out so i'm back again.

Toonami Tom
04-23-2007, 09:39 PM
Welcome back buddy!:) :D He's baaaaaack! Guess who's back, back again!:D :)

I decided to hurry up and finish the prolouge now:

To make a long story short, Karai became the new leader of the alternate world. She's a good person in that world, not a villian. She's also 17 years old. I will play as alternate world Karai in this RPG.

Oh and alternate world Baxter was more insane than his normal world self. Alternate world Baxter was killed when Hamato Yoshi electricuted him with a wire. Yoshi came back to life because of the portal's energies. I know it seems odd.:D

I have decided not to include info from the "Mutant Uprising" RPG in this prolouge. Mostly because I don't want to type it and it really won't effect the story line of this RPG.

My next post begins the RPG. I promise.:D

Magdolin
04-23-2007, 11:28 PM
Okay! Fire her up baby! Hehe....I am so lame.

Toonami Tom
04-24-2007, 09:58 AM
:D I will begin the RPG:

Leo awakened in his room. It was morning, the start of what would hopefully be a good day. The blue masked turtle recalled in his mind a dream he had. It was a good dream of visiting friends from the alternate world. The turtle stood up from his bed and left his room.

Walking into the living room, Leo said to anyone that was awake "Good morning everyone. After breakfast, I think we should take a vacation to the other world to visit our friends."

One of Leo's friends was Karai. However, this wasn't the Karai from his world. This Karai had honor and she continued to keep it. She was a moral person with a good heart.

Karai sat in her throne room in the Foot HQ. Being the leader of the world was a great responsibility for the seventeen year old girl. Overall the world was at peace. It was a happy place, a world democracy.

Karai stood up and walked towards the throne room's exit. As she approached the double doors they were blown open by a shotgun. The girl's green eyes widened and her mouth opened in surprise, as she stared at the silver humanoid robot holding the lethal weapon. Karai unseathed her katana and said to him "Drop your weapon! I am your leader! Why have you attacked my home?!"

The robot's red eyes stared back at her. He replied "You are no longer my leader. I have orders from master Xantos to terminate you." He then fired the shotgun at Karai.

Karai had rolled to the floor, avoiding the blast. The name Xantos was unfamiliar to her.

Magdolin
04-24-2007, 10:47 AM
"Alright. Sounds good to me." Said Raph, putting his hands behined his head.
" Should we take master Splinter with us? He might enjoy it." Said Raph now leaning against the wall.

( Eh...itsumo. Is the alternate world Karai the Karai from the new TMNT movie?:-? )

Sonic777
04-24-2007, 10:53 AM
(Alternate world)

Xantos was in his evil lair. He paced around hopeing that his minions would get karai for him.
Vemix and Crocous was doing the useally crime spree and cause choas.

cowabunga14
04-24-2007, 06:38 PM
"I think I'm up for another adventure," Casey said with a smile. "I just hope's there plenty of action."

"Hey, you guys think I should make breakfast?," asked Mikey. "If so, I don't mind."

Magdolin
04-24-2007, 07:09 PM
" Give it up bonehead. We're goin' there for a vacation to relax. Not to bust up skulls." Said Raph to Casey. " I can agree with you there Mikey. Let's eat." Said Raph to Mikey.

cowabunga14
04-24-2007, 07:46 PM
"All right, what do you think I should make, Raph?," Mikey questioned as he entered the kitchen.

Magdolin
04-24-2007, 07:59 PM
"Gee, I don't know. How about food?" Said Raph in a sarcastic tone.

Toonami Tom
04-24-2007, 10:13 PM
(No, it's not movie Karai. This Karai is a fan character, she's from another world.)

Leo said "How about waffles and scrambled eggs?"

Karai sliced the robot's arms off. The shotgun and the robot's arms hit the floor. The robot knew that he must now retreat. The robot said "You will meet your doom soon enough. It is time for me to escape." Smoke came out of the robot's mouth and filled the area. When the smoke cleared, the robot was gone.

Karai took out a radio and said "Foot ninjas, I have just been attacked by a silver humanoid robot. Find this machine and capture it. The robot spoke of someone named Xantos. I want to know Xantos' location."

Magdolin
04-24-2007, 10:18 PM
( Oh okay. I just like that Karai.)
"Well...okay sounds good. Oh Mikey let me help you with that. I don't want you to burn the food." Said Raph entering the kitchen.

Fang Wolf
04-25-2007, 07:22 AM
On Sea sail The Flying Dutchman.
Them Sail to NYC for met Old friend Splinter..

Toonami Tom
04-25-2007, 08:33 AM
The ceiling of the throne room was drilled through. Four robots leaped into the room from the roof. These robots had drills for hands. They ran towards Karai and attacked. She dodged the drills and slashed at the robots. Soon Karai had reduced the robots to scrap metal.

Karai left the throne room and was approached by robot Foot ninjas in the hall. The robot ninjas attacked, but Karai was a much better fighter. She defeated the robot Foot ninjas without much effort. She ran down the hall and said into her radio "Shut down the robot control center."

Karai entered an elevator and pressed the button to take her to the first floor of the Foot HQ. When the elevator opened, a robot sprayed her with sleeping gas. Karai tried to stay awake, but she couldn't.

Ten minutes later, Karai awakened. "Where am I?" She asked.

A robot said to her "You are in the lair of master Xantos. Consider yourself lucky that you are still alive. However, Xantos may still decide to kill you."

Sonic777
04-25-2007, 10:22 AM
(Um MC, Not to be rude but do we even need pirates in the RPG. I mean it's suppost to be turtles going threw a different dimension faceing a robot army, not about Pirates.)
"Good job my robots." as Xantos came up to karai and grabed her cheecks."This be karai. Hm, a weak watery sack bag. So tell me the screats you hold against us." Xantos grinned.

Toonami Tom
04-25-2007, 11:58 AM
(You're right, the pirates will not have a role in this story.)

Karai said "I have a control center for all robots. All it would take is the flick of a switch, and all of your robots would be deactivated. I can tell that you are a cyborg, so you might not be effected."

Xantos daughter, Xeia had entered the room. She had a human face, but her eyes were red and without pupils. It was obvious she was a cyborg. She had electirc cords for hair. She wore a red suit of armor. Xeia said to Karai "So if that's the case, why haven't the robots been deactivated? Your human followers are weak. Now tell my father where the control center is located."

Karai said "Why should I?"

Sonic777
04-25-2007, 02:06 PM
Xantos grabed Karai by the neck and squeezed her neck with his metal arms."You won't see life again."

Toonami Tom
04-25-2007, 05:18 PM
Karai wasn't able to breath. She put her hands on Xantos' hand, with hopes he would release his grip. She nodded to him, a sign that she understood that she must tell. Hopefully the overlord would release his grip before it was too late.

Sonic777
04-25-2007, 06:23 PM
"Good." as he let go."Now tell me." he grinned.

Magdolin
04-25-2007, 06:46 PM
"Okay! Breakfast is served!" Yelled Raph to the others. Raph took a seat and sat down, thinking, as he ate.

Toonami Tom
04-26-2007, 08:12 PM
Karai gasped for air. She calmed down and a moment later she said "The control center is located 4 buildings away from the Foot HQ on the right."

Leo sat down and began eating. "Thanks Mikey, this is a great breakfast."

Grace entered and sat down to eat. "Good morning guys."

Magdolin
04-26-2007, 08:20 PM
" Hey Grace. Mornin'" Said Raph. He pulled out a chair for her at the table. "Orange juice?" He aksed, getting up from the table to the fridge and to go get her wanted drink.

cowabunga14
04-26-2007, 08:37 PM
"No problem, dude," Mikey said as he looked at Leo. "It was a pleasure."

"Yeah, this is real good," Casey commented the meal. "I'm thinkin' you should make breakfast more often. I haven't had a breakfast like this in years."

Sonic777
04-27-2007, 10:37 AM
"You heard her. Got protect the control room my robots. As for you. I will let my daughter decide your fate. Xeia." said Xantos smileing evily as the robot's obeyied.

Toonami Tom
04-27-2007, 12:31 PM
Grace replied "Sure, orange juice sounds good."

A robot said "Yes master Xantos" and several robots left the base to go to the control center.

Xeia said "I get to decide her fate? Fun." The cyborg grinned evily. "Let's see, what should I do? Hmm.... I will decide soon enough I suppose." She picked Karai up and walked away to a lab.

Karai yelled "I gave you the information you wanted! Let me go! Xantos please!"

Xeia said "Are you about to beg like a dog? Heh!"

Karai was taken into a lab and strapped to a table.

Sonic777
04-27-2007, 02:16 PM
Xantos grinned."Let's see." as Xantos grabed a jar that had a turtle in it.
"Hmm, this will be fun." he grinned.

Toonami Tom
04-27-2007, 05:38 PM
A wall in the room was blown out by a bomb. Yoshi's ninjas poured into the lab, along with this world's Hamato Yoshi himself. Yoshi had taken on a different look for some reason. He wore black pants, a red bandanna, and he didn't wear a shirt. The ninja master held a missle launcher and fired at the closest target, Xeia. She tried to avoid the missle, but it struck her. The cyborg was killed by the explosion.

Yoshi's ninjas all ran to attack Xantos, while Yoshi took a knife and cut the straps holding Karai to the table. "Let's go" he said to her.

Karai left the lab with Yoshi. She said "Yoshi, thank you. How did you know I was here?"

Yoshi replied "One of my ninjas spotted a robot taking you here and gave me the information."

Sonic777
04-27-2007, 07:32 PM
Xantos got really ticked."You dare interfear with my plans Yoshi? You will pay dearly." said Xantos as he lead his robot troops to Yoshi and his gang

Magdolin
04-28-2007, 10:52 PM
"Okay." Raph got her a glass, and poured some orange juice into it. "So...Leo when are we going?" Asked Raph.

Toonami Tom
04-28-2007, 11:48 PM
Yoshi and Karai took cover behind a van outside. Yoshi fired his missle launcher, destroying 3 robots.

A robot threw a grenade at the van. Yoshi and Karai rolled out of the way and got away from the van. The grenade blew up, destroying the van.

Yoshi and Karai ran to find a safe place, dodging machine gun fire from the robots as they ran. Yoshi fired his missle launcher again, taking out 2 robots.

Grace said "Thanks Raph" and started drinking the orange juice.

Leonardo said "I'm ready to go on our vacation when ever you guys are."

Magdolin
04-29-2007, 01:12 PM
"Alrihgt. As soon as we finish breakfast, we'll go." Said Raph, sitting back down in his chair to finish eating.

Sonic777
04-29-2007, 02:08 PM
Xantos was ticked."Curse that man." he slamed his fist at the wall and then looked at xiea."Take that awful human face off. NOW!!!!" he yelled at her.

cowabunga14
04-29-2007, 03:35 PM
Casey and Mikey quickly finished their breakfast and packed for the vacation. "Looks like we're ready to go, Leo," said Casey. "I dunno about everyone else."

Magdolin
04-29-2007, 03:53 PM
"Just give me ten minutes and i'll be ready." Said Raph. He went upstairs and packed. He comes downstairs and sets his two bags on the floor." Ready Leo!" Said Raph.

Toonami Tom
04-30-2007, 12:53 PM
Grace finished eating breakfast.

Leo smiled and said in excitement "Alright, let's go. It will be great seeing our friends again."

Grace said "Remember that in my home world mutants are considered normal."

Leo said "This is going to be fun." He activated the portal Don had built and stepped through. Grace followed.

Xeia had been destroyed by one of Yoshi's missles earlier. There wouldn't be a way for Xantos to bring her back.

Suddenly, a huge 4 legged robot with a laser canon on it's head emerged from the ground. The robot fired an endless laser beam at Karai and Yoshi. Karai managed to avoid the laser, but Yoshi was blasted. As the laser hit him, he was vaporized.

"Noooo! Yoshi!" yelled Karai.

Xantos's robot army had began their take over. They destroyed buildings and battled the government's millitary.

Upon arriving in the alternate world, Leo couldn't believe what he was seeing. "This awful! How could this have happened?"

Grace was also very suprised. "We have to stop those robots."

Magdolin
04-30-2007, 01:00 PM
Raph was also suprised. He cracked his kuckles."Time to kick some shell!" Yelled Raph drawing out his sais. He started to head into battle and began to fight some of the robots.

Sonic777
04-30-2007, 01:03 PM
Xantos was ticked."GAHH, This is all your fault princess." as Xantos grabed karai by the hand and held her tightly. "Finsh them all. leave no survivers." said Xantos to his robots then leaveing the battle with karai.

Toonami Tom
04-30-2007, 01:10 PM
Leonardo unseathed his katanas. "Be ready for anything. We must use caution." He charged into battle, slicing down robots.

Grace watched the battle. She thought to herself I'm not sure if my fighting skills are good enough to defeat the robots. The guys would probably just be worried for my safety if I decided to fight.

Somewhere else, Xantos was leading Karai away by the hand. "Where are you taking me? I haven't done anything wrong."

Magdolin
04-30-2007, 01:24 PM
Raph shoved his sais into one of the robots head, and pulled his sais out of it, kicking it aside."Ha! Is that all ya got?!"Said Raph.

Toonami Tom
04-30-2007, 05:01 PM
Leo continued his assault on the robots. "Grace, go back to the lair. Don't worry about us."

Grace said "Are you sure?"

Leo said "Yes, it isn't safe here for you."

Grace said "Alright. Please be careful."

Leo said "We will be."

Leo continued slicing down robots. Once this battle was over, they would need to make sure their friend Vicky was okay. Vicky was a turtle that had become friends with Leo and his brothers. Leo had even dated her at one point.

Sonic777
04-30-2007, 05:13 PM
"I want you as my new daughter since mine died. Too bad." Xantos still held on to karai.
Vemix and crocous had busted into the lair."Where is everyone?" "I don't know. Hey what's that." pointed crocous at the portal. "A working portal. I wonder where it leads." as Vemix enters the portal and then crocous does too. They fall down right in frount of the turtles."Hi." said Vemix waveing and still on the ground.

cowabunga14
04-30-2007, 07:45 PM
Casey walked towards the fallen robots and said, "And to think I left my vigilante gear back at the lair." He made a regretful facial expression and continued, "Next time, Raph, I probably won't listen to you. Now I'll have to find things such as discarded crowbars and two-by-fours to use for makeshift weapons."

Magdolin
04-30-2007, 09:44 PM
Raph looked at Casey. "Well thats your fault. I didn't expect you to listen...I thought you were hard of hearin'." Raph suddnely stoped. "Karai...!Oh no..." Without thinking about it, he ran to go find Karai.

Toonami Tom
05-04-2007, 08:29 AM
Leo turned around to see Vemix and Crocous. "What are you guys doing here?"

Karai was glad that Xantos wasn't going to harm her. "Okay.... umm.... I am your new daughter then.... Would you let go of my hand? I promise I won't run away from you."

Sonic777
05-04-2007, 10:38 AM
"I really can't trust humans. It's not my thing." Xantos said still holding her hand.
"Ummmmmmmmmmmm............ Oh, were here to destory.............ROBOTS!!!!" Screamed Vemix grabing a hold of crocous."It's all right, there destoried." "Yeah......." Vemix said all nervous like.

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 12:27 PM
" Karai!?!? Where are you!?!?!? Where is she....? KARAI!?!?!?!? WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?!?" Yelled Raph. "I gotta find her...I don't even want to think of what might happen to her...KARAI!?!?!?!? KARAI!?!?!?!? WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?" Yelled Raph once again.

cowabunga14
05-04-2007, 03:24 PM
"Dude, chill out," Mikey said to his brother. "I'm sure Karai's ok -- you don't need to freak out about out it. Now, howzabout I help you look for her so you won't have to yell? Does that sound good?"

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 04:06 PM
Raph looked at his brother. "Aww...Mikey thanks." Raph began to look for her.

cowabunga14
05-04-2007, 04:23 PM
"No problem," Mikey replied. "Where do you think she is?"

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 04:26 PM
"Oh god, I don't know..! I'm really worried about her!" Said Raph.

Toonami Tom
05-05-2007, 10:49 PM
Leo said to Vemix and Crocous "We will need to team up. There isn't any time to fight against each other. The robots are enemies to all."

The blue masked turtle put a hand on Raph's shoulder and said "There isn't any point in worrying. We must try to stay calm. Where should we begin our search for Karai? The Foot HQ may be a good place, but maybe not." Leo didn't want to be ambushed by possible robots in the Foot HQ.

Magdolin
05-05-2007, 11:08 PM
"Then what can we do Leo?" Asked Raphael.

Sonic777
05-06-2007, 07:17 AM
"Even the tough turtle is a wimp." Crocous and Vemix laughed.

Magdolin
05-06-2007, 07:31 AM
"You two shut it! Or else!" Yelled Raph.

Toonami Tom
05-09-2007, 07:31 AM
Leo said "We need to work together everyone." He looked at Vemix and Crocous.

Leo then looked back to Raph and said "I suppose we should go to the Foot HQ. We will have to be careful." Leo began walking towards the Foot HQ.

Magdolin
05-09-2007, 10:53 AM
"Alright. Let's go." Said Raph. He didn't want to wait for his brothers, he had to find Karai now. He began to run ahead of the others.

Sonic777
05-09-2007, 01:26 PM
"Fine, but if he keeps on screaming about some dumb girl.... We are so gone." "Yeah." as they both followed Leo.

Magdolin
05-20-2007, 08:57 AM
"She Is not dumb. She's...smart." Said Raph.

Toonami Tom
05-20-2007, 05:36 PM
Leo made it to the Foot HQ government building. The place had been attacked for sure. Windows were shattered, the building was missing a few chunks, and the front door was caved in. Leo busted through the remains of the door with a kick. He looked back to the others and motioned for them to follow. The blue masked turtle entered the building and unseathed his katanas. The main lights were out, but the back up generator was working. Leo walked down a dimly lit, silent, empty hallway.