PDA

View Full Version : Did we really act that way

Magdolin
04-18-2007, 04:56 PM
In this RPG, Donatello makes a machine that can send them back through time where they see the oringanal series TMNT. After he made it, he asked Leonardo to be first in testing it. And he wanted even Splinter to see them too. And the two TMNT must unite to fight off the two enemys from both toons.

So....he would be in the lair, making it right now. And yes. This takes place in the new toon. I hope you guys like this RPG.

Leonardo - Leonardo07
Raphael - Mr. Mutant Man
Michelangelo - Cowbunga14
Donatello - Anastasia
Splinter - Anastasia
April - Mr. Mutant Man
Casey - Cowabunga14

Shredder - Darkness777

80's Shredder - Darkness777
80's Krang - Anastasia
80'sBebop - Anastasia
80's Rocksteady - Darkness777

80's Leonardo - Leonardo07
80's Raphael - Anastasia
80's Donatello - Anastasia
80's Michelangelo - Anastasia
80's Splinter - Anastasia
80's April - Mr. Mutant Man
80's Casey Jones - Cowabunga14

Fan Characters are allowed.

Donatellos Apprentice
04-18-2007, 07:29 PM
As you've known before, I request to be Donatello any will be great, and are fan characters allowed if so, can I be Kashiro?

Magdolin
04-18-2007, 07:36 PM
Yes of course! I'll also let you be the 80's Donatello and the Donatello from the new toon.:)

Toonami Tom
04-20-2007, 09:09 AM
I will play as Leonardo and probably 80's Leonardo.

Magdolin
04-20-2007, 10:31 AM
Alright. I'm glad you could join. I will add them for you.:)

Sonic777
04-20-2007, 11:42 AM
Both shredders and rocksteady please

Magdolin
04-20-2007, 11:44 AM
Yes sir! LOLOLOL Okay. Thats fine with me.:)

Magdolin
04-23-2007, 12:49 PM
Okay were only missing nine people.

cowabunga14
04-23-2007, 07:47 PM
I'll take Mikey and Casey Jones please.

Magdolin
04-23-2007, 08:08 PM
Hai! Okay, good choice.:D :)

Mr._Mutant_Man
04-24-2007, 12:40 PM
I'd like Raphael, and since I have ideas for new April and 80's April bumping into one another, I guess I'll take her too.:lol:

Magdolin
04-24-2007, 12:44 PM
Alright. Thanks for joining.:)

Magdolin
05-03-2007, 11:14 AM
Alright!!! Let The Rpg Begin!!!!:d :d

Mr._Mutant_Man
05-04-2007, 03:14 PM
Raphael sat on the couch in the sewer den, fiddling with his sai a little. He looked at the stack of pizzas on the coffee table. They seemed to be taunting him. Raphael may not have been the nicest guy in the world but he wasn't about to dig in without giving his brothers a decent shot first. He noticed that Donatello was nowhere to be seen for quite some time. He stood up and looked in the direction he assumed Donatello would be at.

"Hey Donny, what on Earth are you up to now?" Raphael yelled impatiently. "These things are going to get cold soon!"

April O'Neil, the turtle's best human friend, walked into the sewer den.

"Hey Raph," she said.

"Yo, April," Raph responded.

"Awesome, you guys got pizza," April said, seeming almost as enthusiastic as one of the guys would be. "I'm so darn hungry, I could probably even down the works," April commented while putting her hand on her stomach.

"Well you're gonna have to wait, I haven't seen Donny in ages," Raphael said grumpily. "What kind of dust collecting hunk of junk is he working on now!?" Raphael shouted.

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 03:58 PM
Meanwhile,
"You'd better watch out Raphael. I've just about beat your shell!" Said the 80's Michelangelo. " Oh really? Think again!" Said the 80's Raphael. The two were playing video games. Michelangelo jumped up. "Oh no! The pizza!" Michelangelo ran into the kitchen, and opened the oven. "Oh man, it's totally burnt to a crisp!" Said Michelangelo. Raphael walked into the kitchen and looked at the burnt pizza. "What are we gonna do now, we can't eat this. It would be like a caveman eating a rock." Said Raphael. "Then we're gonna have to go up and get take out."

cowabunga14
05-04-2007, 04:03 PM
"Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing, Raph," Mikey said with a shrug. "Last time I saw Donny, he was upgrading the Battle Shell. I dunno where he ran off too."

Casey was out for the afternoon trying to keep the city safe. He fought many lawbreakers and even took care of the gang leader that he lost to in an earlier encounter. "All right, scumbag, you're going down!," the vigilante exclaimed as hit the gang leader over the head with his hockey stick. "That's what you get for messing with Casey Jones -- two minutes for high-sticking!" As the leader fell to the ground, Casey walked away as if nothing happened. "That was easy." He made his way back to the sewer lair.

((Is it ok if I also play as '80s Casey Jones?))

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 04:08 PM
(Of course! :D Go ahead.:D )

The 80's Michelangelo and Raphael, in their disguises, Had just come out from a near manhole, near Casey Jones.

cowabunga14
05-04-2007, 04:19 PM
Casey saw the '80s versions of Michelangelo and Raphael, but he thought they were the regular versions. "Hey guys, how's it goin'?," he asked as he walked towards the manhole.

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 04:24 PM
"Who are you? A Casey Jones wannabe?" Said Raphael.
"Dude, you're makin' us late for the pizza parlor!" Said Michelangelo.

cowabunga14
05-04-2007, 04:26 PM
"No, as far as I know, I'm the real Casey Jones," he replied. "What, is there a clone of me or something? And are you guys clones?"

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 04:49 PM
"Clones!? WHERE!?" Yelled Michelangelo, jumping into Raphael's arms. Instantly, Raphael droped him. "There's no clones of us!" Said Raphael.

cowabunga14
05-04-2007, 05:16 PM
"I dunno what's going on either," Casey replied. "Why do you think I'm a wannabe?"

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 05:35 PM
"Because we have sombody that looks like you." Said Raphael.

Mr._Mutant_Man
05-04-2007, 11:20 PM
Meanwhile, the the current TMNT universe:

April played with her hair while sitting on the couch in the sewer den. Raphael sat on the couch as well, clearly impatient.

"You know what," Raphael said. "Go ahead and dig in. He's been gone way too long. I'm going to go ahead and see what he's doing...after a couple of slices of the Hawaiian."

"Sounds like a plan," April said, snapping herself out of a day dream and opening up a pizza box.

Meanwhile, 80's April headed out of the Channel Six news building after a hard day's work. She decided before heading back home to go stop by the sewer and see how the turtles were doing. She walked for a few minutes before she saw that the coast was clear. She opened up a manhole cover in an alley and climbed down into the sewer. As she closed the manhole cover, she chuckled as she remembered her first encounter with the turtles, when she squeezed through a sewer drain to escape some thugs. She wondered if she'd be able to fit through a drain like that if she had to these days. She hoped she'd never have to find out.

April walked down in the sewers until she came to the sewer den.

"Hey guys," she said, announcing her presence as she stepped inside. She looked around but didn't see anyone. She looked in the kitchen and saw the results of a failed attempt to make pizza. April figured they must have ordered out after this, and decided she'd wait for the turtle's return.

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 11:25 PM
Suddenly Donatello came out of his lab. " Guys! I finished it!" He yelled with excitement.

(I don't think Donatellos Apprentice is going to be here....I haven't seen any new posts so...I don't know..I'm just going to have to be Donatello..)

Mr._Mutant_Man
05-04-2007, 11:36 PM
"Finished what?" Raphael said after taking a bite of Hawaiian style pizza.

"Come sit down then and eat some of this," April said, laying back on the couch full. "If no one else shows up and takes some of this pizza I might not be able to get back out of the manhole," April chuckled.

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 11:41 PM
"Guys! I have to tell you about the thing I'm done with." Said Donatello, sitting down and grabing a pizza slice.

Mr._Mutant_Man
05-04-2007, 11:43 PM
"Spill it then, Donny," Raphael responded impatiently.

"Oh, I think I can handle one more," April said reaching for another slice. "Is it a treadmill? I might need one if I'm picking up your pizza habits," April joked.

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 11:49 PM
"April! Don't you know how much saturated fat that contains?" Asked Donatello. "Anyway, I've worked up on a portal, that allows us to see how we were before! It's really awesome! You have to try it out!" Sad Donatello, grabbing a pizza slice, and eating it.

Mr._Mutant_Man
05-04-2007, 11:54 PM
"Says one of the four guys with a pizza addiction," April shot back while licking some cheese off one of her fingers. "I figure it will even out next time we run off on some adventure."

Raphael rolled his eyes. "Well I ain't got anything better to do, what the heck," Raphael said while standing up.

"Wait for me," April said as she took one last bite and put her plate down.

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 11:58 PM
"Okay, okay. No need to get touchy." They walked down to Donatello's lab and there they saw the portal. "Isn't she a beauty?" Don asked.

Mr._Mutant_Man
05-05-2007, 12:00 AM
"Whatever you say, Don," Raphael answered.

"It's gorgeous. It will really do something for the room if placed over...in that corner, collecting dust behind all the other junk," April giggled.

Magdolin
05-05-2007, 12:52 AM
"OKay, Raph, if you could just step inside here. I'll start her up."Said Donatello.

Mr._Mutant_Man
05-05-2007, 01:06 AM
"Okay, I'll humor you this time," Raph said walking towards the device.

"Oh can I come to?" April asked. "If it works, I'm kind of curious about what alternate past me does for a living. What her fashion sense was. I wonder how huge her hair is," April laughed.

Magdolin
05-05-2007, 03:23 AM
"Okay. Go ahead." Said Donatello. He pushed a button, and it started.

Mr._Mutant_Man
05-05-2007, 11:01 AM
Raphael and April were both hit by a beam of energy and felt themselves being transported.

Raphael and April both landed on the sewer floor. "Wow, that was some trip Donny," Raphael said sarcastically. "We went what, maybe twenty feet..."

However, when Raphael stood up he took a small jump back. He was certainly still in the sewer, but everything looked very different. The den wasn't quite as spacious as before, and everything was in a different place. There were different posters and signs on the wall, and there was a smaller TV across the room and different furniture.

"Where the heck are we? Are there different people living in the sewers or something?" Raphael asked.

April stood up and brushed herself off. "Whoa, his machine certainly sent us somewhere," she commented.

At the same time, 80's April walked into the living room to see what all of the commotion was about. She looked at Raphael and wondered where the pizza was he had probably ordered. He also saw that they apparently had a new female friend. This friend turned around. A very familiar new friend.

Both Aprils screamed as they saw one another. They could get a feeling that they had some sort of connection, but at the same time they were so very different.

"Who are you? What are you doing in the sewer den?" 80's April asked.

"April O'Neil!" April responded.

"No, I am! Imposter!" 80's April shouted.

"Wait, wait, wait," Raphael interrupted.

80's April felt even more uneasy, because she sensed this was not "her" Raphael.

"Our Donatello made this machine that's created a link between universes. I'm the Raphael of that world, and this here is our April," Raph said while putting an arm around modern day April.

"Huh, with Dimension X and evil brains, I guess I can buy that," 80's April said.

"Speaking of buying, where on Earth did you get your wardrobe?" April commented. "I know the 80's had some odd fashions but man. The boots are kinda cute, but with that jumpsuit...I...you...look like an oversized banana."

80's April's face got a little red. "What do you mean...oversized?" she said looking down. "You wanna talk about clothes. At least I don't have my belly hanging out!" 80's April shot back.

Modern day April gasped. "My belly does not... hang out!" April said defending herself, looking down to make sure that she didn't have one too many slices of pizza.

Magdolin
05-05-2007, 12:38 PM
"April, what is it?" Asked the 80's Donatello. He saw the modern day April. "Two April's? Uh...April...is she you're sister?" Asked the 80's Donatello.

Mr._Mutant_Man
05-05-2007, 01:18 PM
"No way, my sister wouldn't be wearing a shirt that looked like it shrunk in the wash," 80's April began. "Or maybe the shirt wasn't what changed in size!"

"Hey!" April exclaimed. "I may have had my fair share of pizza lately..."

"It shows," 80's April butted in.

"Like you're miss perfect," April shot back insulted.

"I have to try to be with the cameras on me at channel six news," 80's April explained. "The camera does add ten pounds."

"As does that jumpsuit," modern April added.

The two Aprils looked like they wanted to start a cat fight.

"And I thought I had a short fuse," Raphael commented with his hand on his head.

cowabunga14
05-05-2007, 01:31 PM
Mikey also ended up getting transported through the nexus. "Hey guys, where are we?," he questioned. "This place doesn't look familiar. And why are there two Aprils?"

Meanwhile, in The Big Apple...

"Whaddya mean you have someone that looks like me?," Casey asked. "Is he like a poser or something? Tell me!"

Magdolin
05-05-2007, 05:33 PM
"Uh...Where's Micheangelo? And Raphael?" Aksed the 80's Donatello.

Mr._Mutant_Man
05-05-2007, 11:13 PM
"Hey, you got yourself a Raphael right here!" said the modern day Raphael. "I sure hope this universe's Raphael is as cool as me!"

80's April stepped closer to the other April. "You know, you might want to consider a jumpsuit too. It might be a little more flattering for that...figure!"

"Well at least my hair isn't a disaster!" April shouted back.

Magdolin
05-05-2007, 11:43 PM
"Women! Women! Don't fight. It'll only make you two hate each other more. Now what do you say we go find MY two brothers?" Said the 80's Donatello.

"If you're like, Casey Jones, the how come you're not runnin' around sayin' LAWBREAKERS!?" Asked the 80's Michelangelo.
"Yeah! And where's April!?" Aksed the 80's Raphael.

Mr._Mutant_Man
05-06-2007, 01:20 AM
"Fine, this will make a great story!" 80's April exclaimed.

"I'm with you guys," April said.

"I'm curious to find out what these other turtles are like," Raphael began. "it ain't every day you meet strange mutant turtles."

"Now you know how I felt," April said while putting a hand on Raph's shoulder.

Magdolin
05-06-2007, 01:35 AM
"Okay, I'll check in with the turtlecoms." Said the 80's Donatello. "Hey guys, you there?" Asked 80's Donatello.

80's Raphael's turtlecom rang. He pulled it out of his trench coat pocket. " What is it Donatello?" Asked 80's Raphael.
"I need you to come back down to the lair, we got two new guests here."
"Oh. Are they Casey Jone fans too?" Asked 80's Raphael.
"I'll explain later, just get down here. Okay?" Said 80's Doantello.
"Well, okay." Said 80's Raphael. "Okay Casey, you're comin' with us to the lair. Donatello's orders. Now let's go." Said 80's Raphael.
"Yeah dude! We'll give you the complete tour of our home." Said 80's Michelangelo. They opened the manhole and jumped inside.

cowabunga14
05-06-2007, 05:19 PM
"Ok, that's fine with me," Casey replied. "So who are these 'guests' that Donatello was talking about? Friends o' yours?" He closely followed '80s Raphael and Michelangelo.

Magdolin
05-06-2007, 05:26 PM
One hour later...

"And we take a turn here, And...TADA! We're here." Said 80's Raphael.
"And just in time! April said she would come by." Said 80's Michhelangelo.
80's Raphael opened the lair door, allowing Casey to come in.

cowabunga14
05-06-2007, 06:18 PM
"Nice place you got here," Casey said with a smile. "So where's everyone else?"

Magdolin
05-06-2007, 07:15 PM
80's Donatello stepped out. "Hi, I'm Donatello. You must be the person Raphael was talking about." Said Donatello "And thats Raphael, Michelangelo, Leonardo, April, and master Splinter." Said Donatello.

cowabunga14
05-07-2007, 03:17 PM
"What, you don't think I already know all of you?," Casey asked as he looked at everyone. "I think I do -- unless this is some kinda trick." He sat down in a nearby chair.

Magdolin
05-07-2007, 11:31 PM
"Dude! Dude! Not there. Thats master Splinter's seat." Said the 80's Michelangelo.
"It is alright my son. It does not matter." Said the 80's Splinter.

cowabunga14
05-08-2007, 08:47 PM
"Well, I'm glad you don't mind," said Casey. "So what're we gonna do now?"

Magdolin
05-09-2007, 12:14 AM
" Well, how'd you get into this world? Or were you in you're world when you saw Raphael and Michelangelo?" Asked the 80's Donatello.

Mr._Mutant_Man
05-10-2007, 02:10 PM
"Well our Donatello made this machine that bridged universes," Raphael explained. "I thought he was full of it, but it turns out he was right. And right now I think things are getting really confusing."

cowabunga14
05-10-2007, 08:10 PM
"Yeah, I was in my world when I saw Raph and Mikey," Casey replied. "Why?"

He looked over at Raphael and asked, "So this machine of Donny's -- it connects the universes together of somethin' like that?"

Mr._Mutant_Man
05-11-2007, 12:48 PM
"Well it builds a gateway at least," Raphael said. "You'd have to ask him, but I think it's like those old Flash comics where you'd have 60's Flash jump over and hang out with the old Flash that had the helmet."

cowabunga14
05-11-2007, 08:55 PM
"Ok...that's kinda vague," Casey said. He went up to Donatello and asked, "So what does this new machine of yours do -- besides build a gateway between universes?"

Magdolin
05-20-2007, 09:55 AM
"Thats all it does...sorry" Said Donatello.

Mr._Mutant_Man
05-20-2007, 05:27 PM
"Thats all it does...sorry" Said Donatello.

"Still, it makes for an amazing story!" 80's April exclaimed. "How did you come up with it? What benefits do you see coming from it? Oh man, I'm so gonna get a promotion with this one!"

Mr._Mutant_Man
06-10-2007, 09:13 AM
Raphael walked over to 80's Splinter. "Hey, so what's your story, Master? You were owned by Hamato Yoshi and ended up down here too?"

"Hey, you guys like pizza as much as these turtles?" April asked the 80's turtles.

Mr._Mutant_Man
11-01-2007, 10:14 PM
Raphael began to get a little more curious. "So...you guys have a Shredder over here in this universe too?"

April expanded upon her earlier statement. "Because if you guys liked pizza as much as these guys do...I think I totally have room for at least another slice."

(I'm trying to see if I can stir interest again in this one):)

Magdolin
11-01-2007, 10:29 PM
Raphael walked over to 80's Splinter. "Hey, so what's your story, Master? You were owned by Hamato Yoshi and ended up down here too?"

"Hey, you guys like pizza as much as these turtles?" April asked the 80's turtles.

Raphael began to get a little more curious. "So...you guys have a Shredder over here in this universe too?"

April expanded upon her earlier statement. "Because if you guys liked pizza as much as these guys do...I think I totally have room for at least another slice."

(I'm trying to see if I can stir interest again in this one):)
(OH! You are so sweet! Wow! THanks!

Mr._Mutant_Man
11-01-2007, 11:38 PM
(OH! You are so sweet! Wow! THanks!

It just seems like a crossover storyline right out of a comic, so I thought it has a lot of potential.:)

Magdolin
11-02-2007, 12:38 AM
It just seems like a crossover storyline right out of a comic, so I thought it has a lot of potential.:)
Thanks. THat's really cool.

80's Splinter replied. "I was Hamoto Yoshi. I will exlpain. In Japan, there is a ninja clan known as the Foot. I, Hamato Yoshi was their Shidoshi, teacher of the warrior ways & enlightenment. I was a quiet man who loved art. But one student sought to usurp my role as leader of the Foot clan. Oroku Saki. Then one day, a master Sensei, a teacher visited the Foot school. And Oroku Saki made his move. Saki puts a big knife in the wall which also caught my robe. When the Sensei & his bodyguards came, everyone bowed but me. I wasn’t able to being stuck in the wall. one of the bodyguards said "Impudent dog, bow before our beloved master!" I pulled out the knife in the wall. the bodyguard said "So, you plot to kill our honorable sensei." Then the other bodyguard said " Disgraceful. Grr. For this misdeed, you should be banished from the Foot clan altogether." the first bodyguard asked "What say you, all wise Sensei?" I was thrown out of the school. In disgrace, I went to America. Penniless, I was forced to live in the sewers in these underground tunnels, my only friends were the rats. Until one day, some new friends came down the drain. Four turtles landed on me. Back in Japan, under Oroku Saki’s evil leadership…The Foot clan turned into an army of crime. Back in New York, I lived happily with my turtles & rats. But then, one day… I, Yoshi came into another room and found my turtles crawling around in some glowing ooze. I went to the turtles in the goop, picked them up and tried to clean it off.
It was a powerful mutagen. It caused whoever touched it to take the form of whatever animal they had most been in contact with.
I put the turtles back on the dry ground and backed away. Then, the turtles began morphing and growing.
The Turtles started becoming human, they had most recently been in contact with me. The turtles became Anthros, as for me…But I had mostly been with the rats. I turned into an Anthro rat whom is our Master to this day. My four wards had nicknamed me “Splinter” for obvious reasons. I, in turn, named them after my favorite Renaissance painters. I knew the outside world would consider them freaks, so I trained them in the art of Ninjitsu." 80's Splinter looked at 80's Donatello. "Donatello, who’s simple wooden Bo can disarm any adversary." He then looked at the 80's Raphael. "Raphael, no weapon on Earth can withstand his Sai." He then looked at the 80's Leonardo. "Leonardo, his swordsmanship with the Katana is unmatched." Finally, he looked at the 80's Michelangelo. "Michelangelo, master of the whirling Nun-chuck." He then looked at April. "And yes, my turtles eat pizza just like yours." He said.

Mr._Mutant_Man
11-02-2007, 10:16 AM
Raphael was surprised. "Wow, that's really something. In our universe, Splinter was owned by Hamato Yoshi. He was always a rat."

"I've got to get to my news van and get my camera," 80's April said. "Alternate universes? This could be one of the biggest stories since...mutant turtles! But don't worry guys, I won't take footage of the lair. I just want to have it handy if any action breaks out."

Magdolin
11-02-2007, 11:59 AM
Donnie went over to 80's Donatello. "So, you invent things like me?" He asked. "Yep! Sure do! Let me show you some of the things I invented already." 80's Donatello said." Don smiled, and looked back Raph and April. "I'll catch up with you guys later." He said. 80's Michelangleo said. "Looks like we're gonna have to think of nicknames for eatch other." He looked at April and Raph. "Can I give you tour of our home?" He asked.

Mr._Mutant_Man
11-02-2007, 02:39 PM
"Absolutely," said Raphael.

"That would be great", responded April.

Magdolin
11-02-2007, 03:07 PM
"Great! Come on, follow me." He led them to the kitchen. "First, here's our kitchen." He said. "Go ahead. Look around."

Mr._Mutant_Man
11-02-2007, 09:48 PM
Raphael took a look inside of the pantry. "Hey, Choco Puffs. You guys have them in this universe too? Awesome."

"You guys have anything to drink?" April asked. "All that pizza has made me kinda thirsty".

Magdolin
11-02-2007, 10:41 PM
Raphael took a look inside of the pantry. "Hey, Choco Puffs. You guys have them in this universe too? Awesome."

"You guys have anything to drink?" April asked. "All that pizza has made me kinda thirsty".
"Yeah...I love Choco Puffs." 80's Michelangleo said. He then replied to April as he opened the fridge. "Let's see...we have Cola, Pepsi, Water, Apple Juice, and Tea." He said. He moved to get April a cup, and set it down on the table. "So, like, what drink do you want?" He asked.

80's Donatello led Donnie to his lab. Once they were there, 80's Donatello opened the door. "You have a lab?" Asked Donnie. "Yep." 80's Donatello said. Donnie looked at the Cheap Skate. "What's this?" He asked. 80's Donatello replied. "It's called a Cheap Skate. It's basically a skateboard with thrusters." He said. Donnie said. "WOW! This is so cool."

80's Raphael came in the kitchen. He grabbed a slice of pizza. "Hey dude! That was mine!" Said 80's Michelangelo. "I didn't see your name on it." Said 80's Raphael. "Alright dude! That's it!" Said 80's Michelangelo. He pushed up on his own arms as if he had sleeves. Eyes wide, 80's Raphael stepped back. "Now, now Michelangelo..." He sarted. 80's Michelangelo stalked up to him, and gently put a hand on his shoulder. "It's Okay Raphael." "phew..."

Mr._Mutant_Man
11-02-2007, 11:14 PM
"With all this pizza around, and considering the amount of pizza I just ate, I better just stick to water thanks," April answered.

Raphael approached 80's Raph and Michelangelo. "So how are things looking in the pizza area?" Raph asked as he looked down at the pizza.

Magdolin
11-03-2007, 12:36 AM
"Doin' fine now." Said 80's Michelangelo. "Hey! I got a rad Idea! Why don't you and my bro Raphael go one on one?" He said. "I'll take you to our training area." He led them right to it.

Mr._Mutant_Man
11-03-2007, 09:53 AM
"That sounds great," Raphael said. "I need to find out how well I can do against an alternate universe turtle".

"Hey, do you guys have anything for me to do?" April asked. "Now that I remember what Don said about all that saturated fat, I think I may have overdone the pizza and I should probably work some of it off. Although..."

April looked over at the pizza box and saw that there was a little left. She picked it up and took a large bite.

Raphael couldn't help but roll his eyes a little.

"Hey, I was just curious as to what alternate universe pizza might taste like," April said with her mouth full.

"Heh, not even I was that curious," Raphael chuckled.

Fang Wolf
11-03-2007, 12:58 PM
(Can I Join with my OC Madara?)

Magdolin
11-03-2007, 08:03 PM
"That sounds great," Raphael said. "I need to find out how well I can do against an alternate universe turtle".

"Hey, do you guys have anything for me to do?" April asked. "Now that I remember what Don said about all that saturated fat, I think I may have overdone the pizza and I should probably work some of it off. Although..."

April looked over at the pizza box and saw that there was a little left. She picked it up and took a large bite.

Raphael couldn't help but roll his eyes a little.

"Hey, I was just curious as to what alternate universe pizza might taste like," April said with her mouth full.

"Heh, not even I was that curious," Raphael chuckled.
"Here we are." Said 80's Michelangelo. "Alright let's see what ya got." Said 80's Raphael
(Can I Join with my OC Madara?)
(That's fine.)

Mr._Mutant_Man
11-03-2007, 09:15 PM
Raphael began to warm up, punching the air a few times and then doing a spin kick.

"All right, bring it on," Raphael said. "I'm ready, you get the first move."

"You know, I might wait a little for that pizza to settle," April said patting her stomach. "Does your April know any martial arts?"

Fang Wolf
11-04-2007, 06:21 AM
Madara lies and sleep under one tree.

Magdolin
11-04-2007, 02:29 PM
"Alright, you asked for it." 80's Raphael said. He whipped out his sais, and charged after Raph.

80's Michelangelo looked at April. "Nope. She's always the damsel in destress." He said.

Mr._Mutant_Man
11-04-2007, 05:39 PM
Raphael sidestepped 80's Raphael and delivered a kick to his back. Then he readied his own sais.

"Ha!" April said. "At least I'm only sometimes the damsel in distress."

80's April walked into the room and put down her camera. "What was this about me being a damsel in distress?"

Magdolin
11-04-2007, 05:56 PM
Raphael sidestepped 80's Raphael and delivered a kick to his back. Then he readied his own sais.

"Ha!" April said. "At least I'm only sometimes the damsel in distress."

80's April walked into the room and put down her camera. "What was this about me being a damsel in distress?"
When 80's Raphael fell on his stomach, he said to himself. "Man, since when did he- I mean, me- No- Other me get so good?" He stood up, and charged at Raph.

"Oh- Nothing!" Said 80' Michelangelo.

As Donatello and 80's Donatello walked out of the lab, 2k3 Don said. "As Mikey would say: That was awesome!"

Fang Wolf
11-05-2007, 04:08 AM
Madara waking up. " GÄSP. "

Mr._Mutant_Man
11-19-2007, 01:03 PM
"As I was getting back to my news van I was kind of tempted to take a shortcut via a storm drain," 80's April explained.

April laughed. "I don't want to get into another fight, but I seriously doubt you'd be able to fit."

"I totally did it the night I met the guys," 80's April continued.

"Are you sure you don't mean a manhole?" April asked. "Storm drains are awfully small."

"I'm telling you, I had to get away from Bebop and Rocksteady..."

"Who?" Raphael butted in.

"Anyway," 80's April said. "There was no other escape, so I had to get through the storm drain."

"I think you're pulling my leg," April said.

Magdolin
11-19-2007, 03:42 PM
"Chill out dudettes! You gotta be Zen." Said 80's Michelangelo.

Mr._Mutant_Man
11-20-2007, 01:43 AM
"If the guys are going to spar, how about a contest between us to see who could make their way through a storm drain?" 80's April asked.

"I don't know..." April said.

"Hey, I'd be willing to take a time out from the sparring session to see this," Raphael laughed.

Magdolin
11-20-2007, 01:55 AM
"Oh! Thank goodness! I couldn't go another second." Said 80's Raphael.

"OKay. Whoever fits thorugh wins." Said 80's MIchelangelo.

Mr._Mutant_Man
12-03-2007, 08:23 PM
April and 80's April both walked over to what seemed like a decent spot to do the contest, a place where a storm drain was close to some steps leading to a manhole cover.

"I guess guests of this universe can go first," 80's April said. "Unless you think you've had one pizza too many with the guys."

“Ugh, that’s it,” April said as she began to climb up the steps.

“Come on April!” Raphael cheered.

April climbed over to the storm drain and began to slide through. At about halfway through she came to a stop.

“Oh, maybe I shouldn’t have had those last few slices,” April said with a groan. After a few seconds she managed to slide herself through the rest of the way. She then proceeded to come back in through the manhole cover.

“So I guess if the Foot ever gives me a hard time I know another escape route,” April laughed. “You’re next,” she said to 80’s April.

“No problem,” 80’s April said as she walked over and climbed up the steps. She approached the storm drain and began to pull herself through. “Just like…old times…” she said as she tried to push herself through.

“I think she might have some trouble,” Raphael said to April. “As kids we learned pretty quick those storm drains aren’t very good entrances and exits considering our shells and all. Although April, a few more pizzas with us and maybe you would have had more trouble too,” Raph laughed as he poked April in the side. April responded by elbowing him.

80’s April ended up stopping halfway through the drain. “No way this one’s the same size as the one I went through before,” she said. “I’m stuck!” she said after a few more seconds.

Magdolin
12-04-2007, 12:25 AM
80's Michelangelo and Raphael looked at 80's April. "Hold on April we're comin'!" Said 80's Raphael. Him and 80's Michelangelo went over and grabbed April's legs. they tried to pull her out. "Okay April. It's time for a little turtle tip: Never go through those again." Said 80's Raph.

Mr._Mutant_Man
12-04-2007, 05:20 PM
"I totally fit the last time I tried this," 80's April groaned. "This one must be smaller than that other one or something," 80's April said as she looked around, hoping no one would see the star reporter stuck in a sewer drain like Winnie the Pooh stuck in rabbit's house.

"Yeah right," Raphael laughed.

Magdolin
12-04-2007, 05:43 PM
Both of them pulled hard enough to where they both fell. "Whoa!" 80's Michelangelo and Raphael said as they fell. "Okay, this isn't working." Said 80's Raph. "Allow me..." Said 80's Splinter. He walked up the steps where the storm drain was. "Hmm.." He tapped on the wall with his walking stick. "Aha! Just as I thought. This is smaller then the last. Raphael, Michelangelo, try again." He then walked over to April and Raph. "Would you mind helping my sons? I have other matters to attend to. Like finding my son Donatello." He walked away.

Mr._Mutant_Man
12-04-2007, 08:43 PM
"Aha, it is smaller, Splinter backed me up on this one," 80's April said as she once again tried to push herself through. "For a second there I thought I might have put on some weight..."

"Leave this to the strongest turtle," Raphael said, flexing his muscles.

"I'll help," April laughed. "I'm just glad it isn't me that got stuck."

Magdolin
12-05-2007, 08:56 PM
"oh, ha ha ha. Very funny." Said 80's Raph said to April.

80's Michelangelo then said to Raphael. "Thanks bud. We could use it."

Mr._Mutant_Man
12-05-2007, 10:24 PM
"Maybe we should try to get her out through the other side," Raphael suggested.
"Is there anyone up there?" he shouted to 80's April.

"No, the coast is clear, thankfully," 80's April said as she strained to get through the sewer drain.

Raphael and April climbed up and grabbed 80's April's arms. They started to pull.

"I think I budged a little!" 80's April exclaimed.

"Suck it in!" April said, unable to help herself when it came to getting one more jab in there.

"Think thin!" Raphael said as he pulled.