PDA

View Full Version : OMG another "ASK ME" thread LOL

Sewer Bull
04-20-2007, 01:31 PM
Alright, nosy parkers. I'm done with all your fan PMs being sent to me every now and then. I hereby open this thread just for your convenience, so that you'd be finally happy gorging yourselves on my humble person in public. Plus, my inbox wouldn't get stuck with your incoming messages anymore. So I guess it's a win-win situation.

Besides - since every cool kid in town seems to have its own "ask me" thread, why not me? What am I, a chopped liver or something?

Ask away, I need love.

Spawn Guy
04-20-2007, 01:35 PM
Dear Bull,

I am so happy for you.

All my love

You're darling Spawny

PS: You? Me? Inbox? Right now?

bullet
04-20-2007, 01:38 PM
dear bull...why do

Sewer Bull
04-20-2007, 01:41 PM
Dear Spawny,

Thank you so much. You're all I have in here.

Love,

Bull

P.S.

PS: You?

Yes.

Me?

With pleasure.

Inbox?

Of course!

Right now?

I'm rushing there no matter what.

=====

Dear bullet,

dear bull...why do

I've

iris
04-20-2007, 01:52 PM
sb,

wtf?

yfit

Sewer Bull
04-20-2007, 02:00 PM
i

rtfm

luv,

sb

Katie
04-20-2007, 06:00 PM
pffft.

Bully Boy...Do you really think this will stop the Spamming of your inbox??? Inquiring minds want to know the beyond PG details of the soap opera.

On another note...I'm thinking of getting implants.....yes? no? Also, where can I buy T-Shirts that do not make me look huge because of the way they fit over my assets? I have a 23 inch waist, but no one ever knows but me and a certian someone :(

Thanks in advance, Cowboy ;) :P

MadPirateBunny
04-20-2007, 11:39 PM
Dear Sb,

My friend has a leak. What do I do?

Sewer Bull
04-21-2007, 10:38 AM
Bully Boy...Do you really think this will stop the Spamming of your inbox??? Inquiring minds want to know the beyond PG details of the soap opera.

Inquiring minds should hold their horses, as even a superstar like me ought to have some privacy.

BTW - stop pestering me about my pics from kindergarten

On another note...I'm thinking of getting implants.....yes? no?

... implants? FOR WHAT?! Good grief, you want to have them bigger than Oregon?!

Also, where can I buy T-Shirts that do not make me look huge because of the way they fit over my assets? I have a 23 inch waist, but no one ever knows but me and a certian someone :(

Buy a sack of potatoes. Then dispose of potatoes. You got a sack. One sexy sack... got my point?

Dear Sb,

My friend has a leak. What do I do?

Plug it with a cork.

MadPirateBunny
04-21-2007, 06:11 PM
HEY KATIE! SB SAYS I NEED TO ...

wait. That sounds really bad. Um ... nevermind.

*snickersnicker*

*hugs Katie*

*buys her ice cream*

*and chocolates*

*and whatever else will make her stop glaring at me.*

Kunoichi_Haruko
04-21-2007, 06:19 PM
Yo Bull,

Any suggestions for Bunny on how not to get killed by Katie?

'Ruko

Spawn Guy
04-21-2007, 07:52 PM
Bull,

Uh...in kinda a tight spot at the moment. See, I ound this great out fit. All black and white. Totally cool. Enhances my power. Makes me feel invincible, etc, etc. One problem: it wants to take over my mind. It's alive as a matter of fact. This thing has made me more agressive than a drunk rhino with an itchy crotch, and it won't come off.

Thoughts?

Yours, The Unbondable-Man

Magdolin
04-21-2007, 07:58 PM
What russian novel, embracin' more than 500 characters, was set in the napoleonic wars?

Katie
04-21-2007, 08:15 PM
*Glare, eye twitch* Bunny..... *throbbing forehead vein* I-I don't even know where to start.... *slow intensifying of the bullet wound pain* I-I thought you knew me better than that..... *white knuckles and lips* I-I'm so.....insulted. *takes an offensive stance* I've spent 15 years in training for just such a moment. *sneer* I-I- GAH!

;) :P :lol:

No worries, gals...they're real at the moment ;)

I'm going for a strapless wedding gown, whadda ya think ;) ? We could have a double wedding. Now...If I can oly find the state that will allow you guys to wed......

What russian novel, embracin' more than 500 characters, was set in the napoleonic wars?

Silly Mike-Mike :P

MadPirateBunny
04-21-2007, 10:32 PM
oooo what about Mikey-Mike! It's almost too Walberg, but I like it! hehehe

Magdolin
04-21-2007, 10:49 PM
Dudes and dudettes! I'm back online!

Dear Sewer Bull,

if you had a weapon, what would you have?

Sewer Bull
04-22-2007, 07:17 AM
Yo Bull,

Any suggestions for Bunny on how not to get killed by Katie?

'Ruko

Hi Ruko,

She should give her a poster signed by Gerardo himself. Gerardo of "Rico Suave" chart-topper. I heard Katie still loves him.

Love,

Bull

Bull,

Uh...in kinda a tight spot at the moment. See, I ound this great out fit. All black and white. Totally cool. Enhances my power. Makes me feel invincible, etc, etc. One problem: it wants to take over my mind. It's alive as a matter of fact. This thing has made me more agressive than a drunk rhino with an itchy crotch, and it won't come off.

Thoughts?

Yours, The Unbondable-Man

Dear Unbondable-Man

Great outfit? All black and white, totally cool? Enhancing your powers, makkng you feel invincible? Taking over mind, making you more aggresive and not willing to come off?

You naughty boy! At first I thought you meant Symbiote and started to worry about you, but now I think you meant more or less this:

http://www.weltersbacher.de/pix/schund/SadoMasoBear.jpg

But OK, I'll pay you a visit tonight, Milord.

Love,

Bull

*hits the button*

War and Peace? What did I win? What did I win?

I'm going for a strapless wedding gown, whadda ya think ;) ? We could have a double wedding. Now...If I can oly find the state that will allow you guys to wed......

Strapless wedding gown sounds damn fine to me. As for the state - Vermont?

Dear Sewer Bull,

if you had a weapon, what would you have?

Dear Mikeranjero-Michaelangelo

But I've already got a weapon. It's my Third Horn wit and cunning.

Magdolin
04-22-2007, 01:03 PM
Nice dude. Nice! This is Michelangelo you're talking to. Did you know that?

Katie
04-23-2007, 05:35 AM
Vermont, eh..... I might end up sticky from all the syrup. I thought maybe Hawaii...I can't keep track of the other states. All I know is that my home state is Backwards and this one pipes Country music into your ears 24 /7.

So I talked to my guy last night and told him you might be interested in him and said he could choose betwen you or me and that I would respect whatever made him happy.......He has not let me out of the clingy death grip of a hug since then (which makes typing hard) and has been muttering something about having steak at our reception. So I guess my question is.....WHY CAN'T I HAVE YOUR KINDERGARTEN PICS?!?!?!?!

:P

Sewer Bull
04-23-2007, 03:57 PM
Nice dude. Nice! This is Michelangelo you're talking to. Did you know that?

Yes.

So I guess my question is.....WHY CAN'T I HAVE YOUR KINDERGARTEN PICS?!?!?!?!

No.

Magdolin
04-23-2007, 11:32 PM
Hehe, you're one smart cookie. Or should i say one smart bull?

Katie
04-24-2007, 05:42 PM
Non?

Um........your first communion picture?

Voulez vous coucher avec moi?

Sewer Bull
04-25-2007, 12:52 AM
Hehe, you're one smart cookie. Or should i say one smart bull?

You should but since I go by different names, a cookie would be just fine for me.

As it will underline my overall sweetness.

And crunchiness.

Non?

Um........your first communion picture?

Maybe... I shall mull it over.

What would I get for that?

Voulez vous coucher avec moi?

NOW WE'RE TALKING!

Attends-moi ce soir.

MadPirateBunny
04-25-2007, 08:20 AM
Dear Bully Boy,

Red pumps or steel-toed combat boots?

XERO
04-25-2007, 08:28 AM
What did you do with my Turtles Gone Wild DVD?!?!?!?

Sunshine
04-25-2007, 05:14 PM
Dear Bull,

I have been trying to catch something cute and fuzzy lately but so far I have had no luck luring it into the box I have propped up with a stick. I was trying to think of what might be good bait. A carrot seemed cliche. >_> Any ideas?

Signed,

Wabbit season.

Katie
04-25-2007, 08:48 PM
hmmmm....no action for me. your time has passed, Cowboy. Like a typical female I have a short attention span :P (j/k you know you're one of my bestest friends here)

so......what are we going to do tomorrow night, Brain?

Sewer Bull
04-26-2007, 01:38 AM
Dear Bully Boy,

Red pumps or steel-toed combat boots?

Stilettos. So that I can thrust them deeply in my rivals' chests.

What did you do with my Turtles Gone Wild DVD?!?!?!?

You're too young for such a lewd videos, Ben-Ven. No "Turtles Gone Wild" for you until you turn 21. Go watch "Franklin" with your brothers.

Dear Bull,

I have been trying to catch something cute and fuzzy lately but so far I have had no luck luring it into the box I have propped up with a stick. I was trying to think of what might be good bait. A carrot seemed cliche. >_> Any ideas?

Signed,

Wabbit season.

If we mean the same rabbit, then you should use a treasure chest full of carrots as a bait.

And draw a map leading to that place.

As it is a pirate rabbit.

A really mad one.

hmmmm....no action for me. your time has passed, Cowboy. Like a typical female I have a short attention span :P

I wonder if you dare to repeat these words when I conduct my "experiments" on you next time we meet.

(j/k you know you're one of my bestest friends here)

Awwwwww. ^_^

so......what are we going to do tomorrow night, Brain?

We're going to get kinky... errr... I meant Pinky. Yeah. That's what I meant. We must get Pinky. And then rule the world.

BTW - I misread "Brain" with someone else's name, you know. And got confused.

Katie
04-26-2007, 05:26 AM
hehehe I thought that when I wrote it.... that starts Bry...... :tlove:

so, what should I do to impress the big boss (I call him Papa Smurf and if you need to know the reasons I'll tell you later :P ) so that I will have enough of a pay raise to buy a house to raise my (future) kid in?

Spawn Guy
04-26-2007, 09:07 AM
Dear Bull,

Testicals.

That is all.

Kunoichi_Haruko
04-26-2007, 09:23 AM
Bully,
Do I have permission to slap Spawny in the face?

Signed,
Testicals

omgIcannotbelieveIjustwrotethat :dies:

Spawn Guy
04-26-2007, 11:17 AM
Dear Bull,

My testicals just slapped me in the face. I think we should have words.

Sewer Bull
04-26-2007, 12:30 PM
so, what should I do to impress the big boss (I call him Papa Smurf and if you need to know the reasons I'll tell you later :P ) so that I will have enough of a pay raise to buy a house to raise my (future) kid in?

I need to know the reasons. Did he order his subordinates to come to work painted all blue and topless?

As for your question - save his dog's life. Or cat's. Or whatever his pet is.

Dear Bull,

Testicals.

That is all.

... is that all you see in me? :cry:

Bully,
Do I have permission to slap Spawny in the face?

No. But don't worry, he's going to have his spanking tonight, as he's been a very naughty boy lately.

omgIcannotbelieveIjustwrotethat :dies:

What? Problems with shyness?

PM me and I'll teach you some tricks. ;)

Dear Bull,

My testicals just slapped me in the face. I think we should have words.

Dear Spawny,

Hmm... Don't do anything in rush. I'll deal with those two little rascals later on. I'm going to suck them dry. That'll teach them.

BTW - your flexibility is astounding.

Katie
04-27-2007, 05:42 AM
Ok, so we call him Papa Smurf for a long and convoluted reason that is really stupid in the end. His bank's color is blue and ours is green. Since the merger it has been us against them. we are the bigger, superior bank...but because our CEO had a stroke, their guy (papa smurf...cause he is on the "blue" team) gets to run things. (told you it was stupid)

Anyway, I REALLY hate the smurf village...and hate is not a word I use lightly. So what should I eat for breakfast to make the day nicer?

Sewer Bull
04-27-2007, 07:35 AM
Anyway, I REALLY hate the smurf village...and hate is not a word I use lightly. So what should I eat for breakfast to make the day nicer?

Polish sausa... errr... ugh... ahem...

Cornflakes. Yeah. With some energetic bar.

Katie
04-28-2007, 06:46 AM
I saw testicles floating around so I had what we fine southerners call a "mountian (or yard...depending on the variety) oyster" sammich for breakfast yesterday. It didn't fill me up though :(

My parents are coming to visit me in the to today.....it's the First time they have been to visit me. What's the best way to drown out the gun shots at night so they do not freak out while trying to sleep? and how do I explain the "burn" on my arm since in person it might be pretty obvious what it is?

Sewer Bull
04-29-2007, 05:08 AM
I saw testicles floating around so I had what we fine southerners call a "mountian (or yard...depending on the variety) oyster" sammich for breakfast yesterday. It didn't fill me up though :(

Here's a special message from my cousin to you:

J4WjvR5piv8

Beware, you morally corrupted woman, you.

My parents are coming to visit me in the to today.....it's the First time they have been to visit me. What's the best way to drown out the gun shots at night so they do not freak out while trying to sleep? and how do I explain the "burn" on my arm since in person it might be pretty obvious what it is?

G3-6Ahw9cL8

What Mick says. Paint it black. Totally.

Ra
05-02-2007, 04:48 AM
Bull,

ZOMG I'M POSTING IN YOUR ASK ME THREAD LMFAO!!!

How has life been ever since this thread started?

~Ra

Kunoichi_Haruko
05-02-2007, 05:06 AM
Bully,
*clings to your waist*

Don't mind me, I'll let go in an hour or so...

--'Ruko

Ra
05-02-2007, 05:10 AM
Bully,

I thought that I was your only one. What is the meaning of this?!

~Ra

Sewer Bull
05-02-2007, 12:29 PM
Bull,

ZOMG I'M POSTING IN YOUR ASK ME THREAD LMFAO!!!

How has life been ever since this thread started?

~Ra

OMFGWTFLOLORZZOMGZOMGZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!11111111oneone onelevenone XD

Life's been normal. Champagne, caviar, beautiful cars and fast women...

... errr... I meant fast cars and beautiful women. Yeah. That's what I originally meant.

Bully,
*clings to your waist*

Don't mind me, I'll let go in an hour or so...

--'Ruko

'Ruko,

Awwwww. This is so cute. I... I... I'm speechless. I didn't know anything!

*holds clinging Ruko in the moonlight*

Just don't rush yourself. We've got the whole time in the world.

Bully,

I thought that I was your only one. What is the meaning of this?!

~Ra

'Ruko's just clinging to my waist. There's nothing ambiguous in it.

NOTHING, I say.

MadPirateBunny
05-12-2007, 08:08 AM
It's pretty quiet in there ... everything okay?

Sewer Bull
05-12-2007, 12:53 PM
All my fans have left me.

Apart from that, everything's just fine.

*SOB*

Kunoichi_Haruko
05-12-2007, 03:04 PM
*peeks out from the bushes* What are you talking about? I thought we were playing a hardcore game of Hide & Seek? *squeezes Bully*

Don't worry hun, I'm still here to stalk yo---er, I mean, uh.....:sweatdro:

Katie
05-12-2007, 08:36 PM
Bull, I wanna save the world.......how should I do it?

Sewer Bull
05-13-2007, 06:40 AM
*peeks out from the bushes* What are you talking about? I thought we were playing a hardcore game of Hide & Seek? *squeezes Bully*

Don't worry hun, I'm still here to stalk yo---er, I mean, uh.....:sweatdro:

A hardcore game of Hide&Seek? The "I hide something in you and seek... errr... your pleasure points" version? :embarass:

Go make me a sammich...

... WHAT? You cannot save the whole wide world. But if you saved one person, it's like you'd save the whole world. One's world. With all its passions, memories, boundaries and eternal hopes.

And I'm starving here right now. So a sammich could come in handy.

Sliced
05-13-2007, 12:16 PM
Dear Sewer Bull.

I have a very good friend of mine, a VERY good friend of mine, whom I trusted and loved. I never tried to know where he was going late at night, or never asked when he'd come back not wanting any of my love...

Now, I started having some doubts... So I decided to investigate a little... and just found out how a pathetic, low life, not worthy, son of a ..., mother f****r, cheater he was...

So, my question is, what do you think I should do ? Dear BB...

Sewer Bull
05-13-2007, 01:36 PM
Dear Sliced,

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. What a frigging bum. Unfaithful friends like that should be punished. Let him enjoy the inhuman pain he caused to you. Castrate the bastard and make him eat his own sinister organs. And then rape him with a red hot iron pole.

And that for a start only.

Best wishes,

Your friend forever,

Sewer Bull.

P.S. Don't come to me today. I won a trip to Honolulu and I'm leaving tonight. But you don't have to drive me to the airport. No no no no. Absolutely no need for that. I can take care of myself.

*rushes to the airport for his plane to Antananarivo*

Katie
05-13-2007, 06:19 PM
I just want the world to be a better place...I'm tired of all the negativity and violence.

Have fun in Hawaii.....do you think you could look for good honeymoon spots for me? I'm thinking I might need to know in the next few years.

Sewer Bull
05-14-2007, 02:49 AM
I'm going to be all negative and violent if I don't get that sammich.

About your honeymoon spots... When your significant other is close to you, the place of honeymoon is not really that important.

Thus spake Sewerbullstra.

And BTW:

Antananarivo is the capital of Madagascar and has nothing to do with Hawaii. Nothing at all. Just don't share that petty geographical fact with Sliced.

Katie
05-14-2007, 05:36 AM
I know Malagasy stuff pretty well....they have the CUTEST ground geckos there....

*cuts the crust off your reuben sandwich, with all the sour kraut oozing out and the swiss cheese all melty and the corned beef just so* There, happy??????

Maybe me and B. can go to Madagascar. I'll need you to look up good honeymoon spots there, too.

(in all reality.....I'll be happy with a couple weeks off work siting at home for a honeymoon. No need to wast alot of money on junk like that...and a ring...and a dress...and ice swans....)

Sewer Bull
05-14-2007, 08:39 AM
*cuts the crust off your reuben sandwich, with all the sour kraut oozing out and the swiss cheese all melty and the corned beef just so* There, happy??????

Hell yeah! *gorges himself with your sammich*

Not bad woman, but my Momma did 'em better.

And I'm not going to Madagascar to rest and recuperate. I'm going there to hide myself from a hurt lover.

Ask Annie Lennox. She apparently knows. At least she boasts about it:

wa_lkpBVkXU

Katie
05-14-2007, 07:01 PM
Not bad woman, but my Momma did 'em better.

Harrumph. See if I make you any more of my good sandwiches.

And I'm not going to Madagascar to rest and recuperate. I'm going there to hide myself from a hurt lover.

ANOTHER ONE? Damn, boy, you go through 'em don't you?

I had a question...but I just thought of a better one.

I saw a show about this man and woman with 16 kids and one more on the way.....yet the grocery bill was only $150 a week.

How the hell do they do that???

Sewer Bull
05-17-2007, 05:52 AM
Harrumph. See if I make you any more of my good sandwiches.

Of course. Next time I order them.

ANOTHER ONE? Damn, boy, you go through 'em don't you?

"Go through them" is actually a pretty fine phrase to describe my actions.

I belong to the world. And everyone deserves having me forf five minutes.

But no more.

I saw a show about this man and woman with 16 kids and one more on the way.....yet the grocery bill was only $150 a week.

How the hell do they do that???

They feed their kids with love.

MadPirateBunny
05-20-2007, 07:25 AM
Dear BB,

Sorry for interupting, but you never call or send flowers any more and you never come by after your workout sessions with you know who. I'm not asking for the world but I needed to know ... did I wrong you? Did I hurt your feelings? Did I burn your blueberry muffins again? Tell me, please, I miss you!

Katie
05-21-2007, 05:30 AM
yeah!

um, so anyway I think my deoderant must not be working because my friends have totally disowned me.......and my mom layed it on thick about having grandchildren when I drove down for a visit on Saturday.

I feel like the biggest pile of bull hockey you could possibly imagine. My mom is the best in the world. she'll make an AWESOME grandma. It made me cry (literally) all the way home because she might not ever get to be one.

I've had a really ****** few weeks. Help me smile again. :(

Sewer Bull
05-21-2007, 10:12 AM
I've had a really ****** few weeks. Help me smile again. :(

OK - but only this time. Let me introduce you:

SEWEY BULLEY AND THE BANG BANG GANG!

*appears in fumes, wearing a white gown, a pink wig and a violet feather boa. The Bang Bang Gang, consisting of Bunny, Ra, Ruko, Benvenuto, Jester and Sliced, enters the stage. Guys stands on the left, gals on the right. The guys are in suits, the girls are in beautiful 50s-like dresses*

*takes a mike and strongly puffs at it which causes Spawny the technician to go deaf for a few seconds*

*lights!*

*starts singing*

Sewey Bulley: Does he love me, I wanna know
How can I tell if he loves me so?

The Bang Bang Gang guys: Is it in his eyes?

Oh, no, you'll be decieved

The Bang Bang Gang gals: Is it in his sighs?

Oh, no he'll make believe
If you wanna know *shakes his hips*

The Bang Bang Gang guys and gals: [Shoop, shoop, shoop, shoop] *clap altogether*

If he loves you so

[Shoop, shoop, shoop, shoop]

It's in his kiss

[That's where it is, oh yeah]

Or is it in his face?

*points at them*OH no, it's just his charms

In his warm embrace?

*waves his arms*OH no, that's just his arms

If you wanna know *swing his hips*

If he loves you so

It's in his kiss

Oh, tt's in his kiss

Kunoichi_Haruko
05-29-2007, 03:37 PM
Bully,

Where are my pants?! *taps foot*

-Ruko

Sewer Bull
05-30-2007, 03:35 AM
Dear BB,

Sorry for interupting, but you never call or send flowers any more and you never come by after your workout sessions with you know who. I'm not asking for the world but I needed to know ... did I wrong you? Did I hurt your feelings? Did I burn your blueberry muffins again? Tell me, please, I miss you!

No, you did nothing wrong.

We were just extremely busy.

Errr... I mean... I was just extremely busy. You know, taking care of my garden, getting rid of those nasty weeds, wrestling a hose...

... Errr... wielding a hose, I mean. Right.

Bully,

Where are my pants?! *taps foot*

-Ruko

You won't be needing them anymore, tee-hee!

...errr... I hope it didn't sound too wrong.

Katie
06-17-2007, 06:59 AM
Ok...this is important....seriously.

What should I wear to Slammiversary tonight? I have REALLY good seats and I wanna look nice if you can see me on TV :D :P :ohwell:

Sewer Bull
06-17-2007, 07:12 AM
Just like Marylin Monroe - Chanel #5.

And just like her - only that.

Katie
06-17-2007, 09:07 AM
:o I do NOT think my sweetie would like me wearing that for anyone but him....let alone an arena full of sweaty testosterone infused guys and some questionable looking girls.

I think I will give the ticket to my friend's husband. I'm not feeling too well all the sudden. It would be just my brand of luck to have that stomach virus that has been going around.

Know any good home remedies?

Spawn Guy
07-24-2007, 06:37 PM
Dear Rhino Guy,

Is that a horn on your head or are you just...pleased...to...

I am so scared I can't even finish my lame joke.

Katie
07-24-2007, 09:33 PM
heh

So...you really thing my sweetie will leave me? I'm not feeling very confidant all the sudden...what with him and C14 having a stand off up there pointing at each other in the "person above you".

Sewer Bull
07-25-2007, 02:59 AM
Know any good home remedies?

The best remedy is to throw everything up, including the said virus. Worked for me last time.

Seriously, after two days of intense puking, I suddenly felt much better after the very last vomit.

Errr... Let's talk about the philosophy of Nietzscheanism, shall we?

Dear Rhino Guy,

Is that a horn on your head or are you just...pleased...to...

I am so scared I can't even finish my lame joke.

Awwwww.... You're so adorable when you blush like that.

Let me ease you a bit...

[CENSORED]

[CENSORED]

[CENSORED]

[CENSORED]

[CENSORED]

[CENSORED]

[CENSORED]

So...you really thing my sweetie will leave me? I'm not feeling very confidant all the sudden...what with him and C14 having a stand off up there pointing at each other in the "person above you".

Sometimes, a man understands that a woman can't give him the thing which only another man can.

But don't worry. He'll be back. They're always back.

Katie
07-25-2007, 05:32 AM
Sometimes, a man understands that a woman can't give him the thing which only another man can.

But don't worry. He'll be back. They're always back.

This time I think not.

Spawn Guy
08-17-2007, 04:36 PM
Dear Bull,

Where do baby bull's come from?

Wide eye'd youth

Sewer Bull
08-21-2007, 06:00 AM
They come from the stars. Two big bright shining stars.

And travel throughout the whole Milky Way.

And then they approach the Earth.

... oh, to hell with that poetry! *shows you some graphic educational material*