PDA

View Full Version : Leonardo's lost memories...

Magdolin
04-30-2007, 11:14 AM
What if....Bishop used a device to make Leonardo's memories just disppear? And he couldn't remember anything? And his famliy tried to help him. And randomly he would remember some of the things he'd done. He doesn't remember who he is, he doesn't remember a thing...Will he gain his memories before the battle with Shredder begins!? Hopefully it won't be too late...

More of the plot will be revealed...And this will be the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles that are from the second movie. The secret of the ooze. That is okay right?

Leonardo - Anastasia
Raphael - Hina-Shinj-Kei
Donatello - Leonardo07
Michelangelo - Cowabunga14
Splinter - Annabelle Marin Yuki
April - Anastasia
Casey Jones - Cowabunga14
Shredder - Sonic777
Hun - Anastasia
Bishop - Anastasia
Hope - Annabelle Marin Yuki
Vemix - Sonic777

Fan characters are alowed, just the limit is two or three. Okay?
I hope you guys like it...:)

Mr. Leon
04-30-2007, 03:43 PM
Dibs on Raph :)

Magdolin
04-30-2007, 04:47 PM
Heh. Alright. You are now..Raphael.:lol:

cowabunga14
04-30-2007, 07:39 PM
I'll play as Mikey and Casey Jones.

Magdolin
04-30-2007, 10:45 PM
Alright. Thanks for joining.:)

Toonami Tom
05-01-2007, 06:42 PM
I would like to play as Donatello.:)

Magdolin
05-01-2007, 06:45 PM
Of course Leo!:D You may be Donnie.:)

C.R.Ebi
05-02-2007, 11:05 AM
Is it okay if I play as my Occ Hope and mabey Master Splinter ??

Sonic777
05-02-2007, 11:24 AM
Shredder and Vemix please

Magdolin
05-02-2007, 12:56 PM
Sure!:D The more the merrier!:D

Okay people. We shall start as soon as everybody who joined gets online. We will.

C.R.Ebi
05-02-2007, 03:18 PM
Sweet when can we start??

Magdolin
05-02-2007, 03:38 PM
Okay! Okay!:lol: We will start.....NOW! LET THE RPG'S BEGIN!!:D

C.R.Ebi
05-02-2007, 04:02 PM
Hope sat in her kitchen reading a cook book and waiting for the timer to go off for her cake that she was making for a friend of hers at the children's hospital. she hummed"you give love a bad name" to her self as she read on.

Hope waited a bit longer and watched the little frog timer

tick tick tick tick...it went. she goggled a bit watching the silly thing. She was going to make a cute little white cake with pink flowers saying get well soon. it would have blueberry's and some fresh raspberry's on the little flowers.

RIIIING!

"Yess"

she put on her little oven mits and took the cake tin out and smiled at the goden one layer cake. she placed it on a cooling tray and sighed "Now..Ill let this cool and I can go to the pizza place to get dinner" she smiled at what she had makes and hoped that her firend would like the cake.

Magdolin
05-02-2007, 04:18 PM
Leonardo got up from meditating. He went into the den and opened the lair door, going to do his regular patrol out on the roof tops. "I'm going to check the city, Just to make sure nothing bad is happening to the people..." He left, shuting the door behined him. He reached the next manhole and climbed the ladder, lifting the manhole cover off. He looked around making sure nobody would see him. He climbed out, and quickly darted to the nearset alley. He cimbed up the ladder and reached the roof top. He began to jump from roof top to roof top.

Sonic777
05-02-2007, 04:44 PM
Vemix was doing crime and stuff as he always does.
Stealing and hurting people. It was his thing.

C.R.Ebi
05-02-2007, 04:48 PM
"Nee wheres the shirt??" she rummaged through her dresser looking for her long sleeve shirt with the little v neck. she sighed "Darn must be in the wash" she pulled out a bright yellow simple sun dress with lose straps. She left left with a pair of sandals in her hands and a small valet that she kept in her dress pocket.

Twilight seemed right at this point. Her tail closed the door behind her and locked it and left for the little pizza place that was down the street.

Magdolin
05-02-2007, 05:18 PM
Leo saw Vemix. "Ugh...What's he up to now? I guess I'll find out." He jumped off the roof top and infront of Vemix, kicking him in the head. " What do you think you're doing!?" Yelled Leo, Pulling his Katana out, holding them in his hands tightly.

C.R.Ebi
05-02-2007, 05:31 PM
"Lets see It was a left and then a right on 6th ?" she was stuck and she seam to have lost the little pizza place that she found last weak good dang et where the bloody hell is it?" she asked her self. She choses a street and took her search from there.

Magdolin
05-02-2007, 05:50 PM
Leo looked down at Vemix. "You have to be stoped! Your crime today is over!"

Sonic777
05-02-2007, 06:35 PM
"Crime, what crime?" he said like the sly villian he is."You must be mistaken for someone else. Silly turtle." he snickered

Magdolin
05-02-2007, 07:05 PM
Leo kicked Vemix in the head. "Stop your maddness...and I'll let you go. Refuse, and you might not see the world again." Said Leo grimly.

Sonic777
05-02-2007, 07:15 PM
"Fine, i'll leave. Bye now." he smiled droping the stuff and leaveing."So long turtle."

Magdolin
05-02-2007, 07:21 PM
Leo shook his head. " I guess I'll go home." He turned and began to walk home. He looked up from the sidewalk, and saw Hope. He walked over to her. "Hey, what's up?" Asked Leo.

Sonic777
05-02-2007, 07:23 PM
Of course, as snekey as Vemix was, he followed leo only to see the most beautiful Person he saw. A green lizard like person. He was luckey he was hidden. But he watched them talk. Untill the chance that he can finally met hope.

C.R.Ebi
05-02-2007, 07:36 PM
She rubbed her foot and saw a turtle " Well this is new...a talking turtle"

Magdolin
05-02-2007, 10:50 PM
" Oh! Sorry, I'm Leonardo. And you are?" Asked The blue masked turtle. Then, a van came by, one that Leonardo recognized very well. The van insantly halted to a stop. It was Bishop's forces! Leonardo pulled his katana out, holding them in his hands. He managed to knock down some of them, but was shot with a gun, shining a bright, red ray. "AAGGGHH!!!" Leonardo fell to his knees on the ground. One of Bishop's men spoke into a communicator. "Sir! Our target has been hit with the gun as ordered!" Bishop replyed. " Good...Return to base!" "Yes sir!" The forces returned to the van quickly, Driving away. Leonardo held his head. Just wondering what happened. He blinked for minute. His eyelids felt heavier and heavier by the minute. Soon passing out.

C.R.Ebi
05-03-2007, 05:06 AM
Before she could speak a van came up out of no where, then men came out shot the Leonardo and then went away again. "That was random" she thought but she had to shake that thought out of her head and help the poor guy. "Hay wake up dude come one wake up!" Hope patted his cheek a little to see if it would work but it didn't . The she slapped him a few times to see if that worked."DUDE WAKE THE BLOODY HELL UP!"

Magdolin
05-03-2007, 09:33 AM
Leonardo woke up suddenly. Thanks to her slaping him. "Huh? Wha...what's...going on...? Who are you?" Asked the blue masked turtle in confusion.

Sonic777
05-03-2007, 11:19 AM
Vemix was confused at what Happen. Then just kept watching. He grinned."Excelent." he said

Magdolin
05-03-2007, 12:40 PM
"...Who...who am I?" Leonardo looked around, and stood up. He saw his katana on the sidewalk, and picked them up. As he held it, he saw Vemix's reflection. He turned to Vemix. "Who are you? Do...I know you?" Asked the blue masked turtle.

C.R.Ebi
05-03-2007, 02:53 PM
"Now now" she stud in front of him trying her best to calm him down "Its okay love " she placed her hand on his pushing the sword "Down your name is Leonardo..and Im Hope..Hope Marin" she said sweetly

Sonic777
05-03-2007, 04:20 PM
"Yes, I am Vemix and you work for me now. You are a slave to me and obey only my commands." He smiled evily to Leo.

C.R.Ebi
05-03-2007, 04:55 PM
she turned and glared at him "You mess with this poor mans head you will be clingign to the wall" she hissed coldly. Hope had a very scary look when she said this. her eyes narrowed making her blue eyes glow a bit " keep quiet..."

Sonic777
05-03-2007, 05:11 PM
"You think i'm scared of that look. Butterflys are more scaryer then you." Vemix laughed and then shut up."Fine, so what can you do to......................................help him. Gack, I hate that word." Vemix said.

Magdolin
05-03-2007, 05:44 PM
"My name's Leonardo?" Asked the blue masked turtle.
"Leo? What are you doing here?" Asked April.
"Who are you....?" Asked Leonardo.
"Leo, did you hit you're head or something? I'm April."
"April...hmm...I think I know you...just I can't remember..."

C.R.Ebi
05-03-2007, 05:54 PM
"Help him yes help you now" she raised her pointing finger " Raycling"
a small ball of light hit Vemix and cling ed him to a wall " that is a collage level spell good luck learning that love" she looked at the lady that spoke. She smiled sweetly to let her know she wont hurt her or her friend "He was shot...and when he woke up he cant member anything"

Magdolin
05-03-2007, 06:08 PM
"Oh no! Leo, are you okay?"
"I'm fine..." He said.
"We have to get you to Splinter."
"Splinter...? Who's he?" Leo asked.
"He's your father. It's a good thing I know my way to the lair. Come on Leo...Oh, uh....Miss, you should come with us. There's no telling what Vemix can do to you." April lifted a manhole cover, and jumped inside. Leo followed her.

C.R.Ebi
05-03-2007, 06:19 PM
"Heee..." she sighed and followed them any way " Splinters going to be surprised to see me" she said to her self.

Sonic777
05-03-2007, 07:09 PM
Vemix was ticked and waited for the spell to where off."I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS YOU TWO FACED FINK!!! I AM VEMIX!!!!" he said all mad.

Magdolin
05-03-2007, 07:43 PM
"Okay, here we are." Said April. She opened the door to the lair, and walked in. "Okay you two sit on the couch, and I'll tell Splinter what happened" She left to go to Splinter.

cowabunga14
05-03-2007, 08:30 PM
Mikey looked at Leo and asked, "Hey bro, you alright? You look thirsty." He got up to get Leo a glass of water.

"Yeah, you don't look so good, Leo," Casey commented. "You should lay down for awhile."

Magdolin
05-03-2007, 09:52 PM
Leo looked at Casey. "Who are you...? I know I've seen you before, I just can't remember where....All of this is so confusing..." Leonardo's head felt like it was spinning, he had a headache.

C.R.Ebi
05-04-2007, 05:13 AM
"Ne..okay.." she sat in the corner of the coach. And found a bit that Leo didn't know who he was or who they where "This is not good"

Sonic777
05-04-2007, 07:57 AM
The Spell was over and Vemix was free."Looks like i'm dealing with a reptillian witch, better prepare so I may rule the city." Vemix said grunning to his lab and building a new invention.

Toonami Tom
05-04-2007, 09:24 AM
Donatello was working in his lab and heard Leo in the living room. Don left his lab and said "What happened Leo? Are you alright?" He then saw Hope. "Umm.... Hello. My name is Donatello. Who are you?" The purple masked turtle was amazed by her.

C.R.Ebi
05-04-2007, 10:53 AM
“Oh um..” she stud and was a bit confused “Heh sorry im a bit of a mixed blood I don't know weather she shake your had or weather to bow or not” she said in a filly giggle “Im Hope Marin..You may call me Binx Or Night what ever ya like” Hope said with a little bow.

She looked at leo again “Poor laddy getting shot like that Now that's just not right and tis wrong so very very very wrong”

Sonic777
05-04-2007, 11:39 AM
Vemix was in a werehouse building a dino like robot. Vemix just kept working on it,

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 01:21 PM
"Donatello...? Who are you guys....? I don't understand...ugh...my head hurts..." Said Leo, he felt like he knew them, but just couldn't remember....

Mr. Leon
05-04-2007, 01:25 PM
Raphael stepped out of his room, noticing his bro, Leo, sitting on the sofa. "Hey, Leo! What's with ya?"

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 01:34 PM
Leonardo looked up at Raph. "Um...is that my nickname...? I don't think I remember you...

April walked into Splnter's room. " Uh...Splinter? I think something very bad happened to Leo, he can't remember anything.

Mr. Leon
05-04-2007, 01:40 PM
Raph looked at Leo. "...Leo? What's happened to ya..?"
He was confused. Obviously, something was wrong with Leonardo. This behaviour was not like him.
~But what could have happened?~ Raph thought, as he looked down at Leo.

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 02:03 PM
"I don't know what's happened to me....I thought you could tell me..." Said Leo.

Mr. Leon
05-04-2007, 02:12 PM
Raph shook his head. He didn't have a clue what happened.

Toonami Tom
05-04-2007, 02:16 PM
Donatello smiled and shook hands with Hope. "It's nice to meet you Binx." He then said "Do you know who did this to my brother?"

Mr. Leon
05-04-2007, 02:18 PM
Raph noticed Don shaking hands with Hope. So he introduced himself.
"Hey. I'm Raphael. And you are?"

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 02:58 PM
Leo, feeling so tired, laid his head on the arm of the couch. "Raphael...? Hmm..." That was the last thing Leo said before falling asleep.

C.R.Ebi
05-04-2007, 03:30 PM
"Hope Marin but you can call me Binx , Night or Hope what ever you like" she said sweetly.

"And as for your brother..I don't know A van came out of no where and these men came and shot him and then left in the van..." she sighed "I coudn't really make sure what the color was.."

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 03:38 PM
After talking to Splinter, April went to the kitchen where she saw Mikey. "Oh, Mikey, hi."

C.R.Ebi
05-04-2007, 03:52 PM
Hope sighed and rubbed the back of her head "Ne..this is so not good what the ell am i going to do?" she asked her self.

Sonic777
05-04-2007, 04:09 PM
Vemix just finshed the robot."Good looking robots, my Robo Vemix army. Let us go and get rid of the turtles once and for all!" he said as he led his 12 robo Vemix's out of the werehouse and in serch of the turtles.

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 04:12 PM
April returned to den. "Oh...Leo's asleep." Said April. " Why don't you guys give Hope a tour of the lair?" Asked April.

cowabunga14
05-04-2007, 04:15 PM
"Well, I guess I'll have to re-introduce myself when he wakes up," Casey commented. "Somethin' tells me he'll be sleepin' for a couple hours."

C.R.Ebi
05-04-2007, 04:17 PM
She giggled a bit "Thank you....for the kind offer but I think I should get home I have a cake waiting for me and a kid"

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 04:19 PM
"Oh! Okay. Uh...would you like me to lead you out?" Asked April.

C.R.Ebi
05-04-2007, 04:22 PM
"oh no I can find the way just please call me if he gets better" she took her wallet out and took out her bakery's working card. "My name, Phone number and address are on there I want to know if I can help with anything else if I can"

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 04:26 PM
"Oh, okay. I hope he does get better. Thank you for what you've done already." Said April.

Sonic777
05-04-2007, 04:28 PM
Vemix then stoped his army."Wait for them........and don't forget about the lizard with magic, your armer won't be affected and you can possible steal it. Just wait untill she pops from out of the sewers." Vemix grinned.

Mr. Leon
05-04-2007, 04:32 PM
Raphael looked at Hope and put his hand in the air, bidding her farewell. "Binx, huh? Alright then, see ya 'round!" Raph then looked over at Leo.

C.R.Ebi
05-04-2007, 04:34 PM
She smiled and shook her head "Nee well give me a call"She smiled sweetly again and waved good bye.

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 04:41 PM
April waved goodbye too. Then she got out a blanket and pillow for Leo. "There you go.." Said April.

C.R.Ebi
05-04-2007, 04:47 PM
She sang to her self
"Gona bake a cake
gona make it great
gona cook it well..." she looked for the Manhole cover that she came down in " I think its this one" up she went. she moved the lid with her tail and pocked her heard above ground.

Sonic777
05-04-2007, 04:49 PM
"Freeze Witch! Payback time." Vemix grinned as Robot versions of Vemix surrounded Hope."I'll be takeing your powers now if you don't mind." Vemix grinned.

C.R.Ebi
05-04-2007, 04:51 PM
"EEK!" she yipped "No thank you" she through the lid at a near by robot. Slinked though an opining and climbed a wall half way "Go away" she hissed

Sonic777
05-04-2007, 04:54 PM
"No way. actually,let make a deal. How about if you hand me over your powers to my master and I think I can change you to Human. If not. I guess i'll haft to destory you. My robots are impervous to your magic so it's not going to work this time. Oh and don't try any thing on me or i'll sent my robots to blow up those turtles. So come here like a good reptile and obey me and let me take your powers." Vemix grinned.

C.R.Ebi
05-04-2007, 04:57 PM
"DUDE NOTHING IS IMPERVIOUS!!" she shouted "And why the bloody hell do i want to be human?"

Sonic777
05-04-2007, 04:59 PM
"Oh contare, My robots are allowed to suck the magic with in you. My special feature. So go right ahead and surrender to me and I don't care if you don't or want to be human. JUST SURRENDER!" vemix was getting impatent

C.R.Ebi
05-04-2007, 05:02 PM
"Bloody hell no!!" she through a flower pot at Vemix conking him on the head and dived in to the sewer and started running, on all fours mostly. "Dang it Dangit Dangit" she yelled and went down 5th and 6 th.

Sonic777
05-04-2007, 05:04 PM
Vemix was still woozy but made it threw."GET THAT WITCH!!!" Yelled Vemix as he led his group into the sewers and serched for her."Find her and elminate her too!" said Vemix

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 05:04 PM
Leonardo woke up suddenly. "Something's wrong. The girl...what was her name..? Hope! That was her name." Leo said to himself. He quickly got up and headed for the door. He opened it, and ran out. "Where did she go?" He asked himself. He saw a light coming down into the sewers, and ran to it. He climbed up the ladder, seeing what Vemix has done.

C.R.Ebi
05-04-2007, 05:09 PM
She hid in a mass gathering of pips. she claimed over a few of the robots not bing seen. She wrapped the dress around her left arm and moved quietly and still as she could to get back to the man hole cover.

Sonic777
05-04-2007, 05:12 PM
Vemix then spoke."I want at least you robots to guard a manhole cover. That way she can't escape. She is really getting on my nervous. Which I like." Vemix grinned as the robots walked to all the manholes they could find and Vemix and a robot was blocking the closet one that Hope was near."Won't be long." he smiled.

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 05:13 PM
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Yelled Leonardo to Vemix.

Sonic777
05-04-2007, 05:14 PM
Vemix then pushed leo the the sewer water."Out of my way loser. I'm waiting to take the witch's power and use it to rule the world." said Vemix laughing at leo.

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 05:20 PM
Leo ran after him. " YOU'RE NOT GOING TO HARM HER!!!!!!" Yelled Leo, jumping on to him and putting his katana around his neck. "One wrong move...and it will be the end for you. GOT IT?" Said Leo.

cowabunga14
05-04-2007, 05:20 PM
"Hey punk...you wanna make something of it?," Casey asked Vemix. "My buddy Leo here doesn't deserve to be pushed around by a delinquent like you." Casey picked up a discarded lead pipe. "If you wanna fight, I don't mind."

Sonic777
05-04-2007, 05:23 PM
"Why fight, Robots. Kill them all. I have a plan to do. See ya." as Vemix then climbed up the ladder and left the sewers while a dozen of Vemix's Robots got there sword out and other weapons and charged at Casey and Leo.

C.R.Ebi
05-04-2007, 05:29 PM
She climbed out after Vemix climbed in. She moved quickly and covered the manhole again as quietly as she could.

cowabunga14
05-04-2007, 05:29 PM
"That Vemix character is quite a wussy if you ask me," said Casey. "Come on, Leo...we can take these robots." Casey jumped on a few of them and defeated them quite easily. He took one the robot's swords to fight.

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 05:31 PM
Leo tried to block it! But it was no use! They ended up hitting him anyway. "AAGGHHHH!" The Vemix robot landed on Leonardo hard. Crushing his insides, causing him to throw up just plain blood!

C.R.Ebi
05-04-2007, 05:35 PM
"Why you bloody monster!" she came out of hiding and came down with her nails clawing at the thing Till its head fell off. "Hay dude you okay" Hope asked bending down next to him. Her tail did most of the work it grabbed the robot that she had killed and swung it around and around then throghing it at a bunch of other robot.

Sonic777
05-04-2007, 05:37 PM
Vemix was happy of his sucess."Now to begin the plan to end all plans. Plan V. Let's get started." as Vemix went to the werehouse again and started working on his new invention.

C.R.Ebi
05-04-2007, 05:38 PM
Vemix was happy of his sucess."Now to begin the plan to end all plans. Plan V. Let's get started." as Vemix went to the werehouse again and started working on his new invention.

dude i never used my magic the invisible thing is a reflex!

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 05:39 PM
He swallowed half the blood that was in his mouth. witch didn't feel so good going down his throat. "I'm fine...Hope..." Said Leo. He leaned against the cold, smooth brick wall. Blood coming from the corner of his mouth.

C.R.Ebi
05-04-2007, 05:44 PM
"Mr. Casey I think he need help badly and I mean really badly we cant go down into the sewers there are more Robots and him down there" she was starting to worry about him even more.

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 05:48 PM
" I...think...that thing...ended up breaking....one of my ribs..AAGHH!" Said Leonardo.

C.R.Ebi
05-04-2007, 05:51 PM
"God dammit!" she helped him up as best she could And took him away from the fight "Come one lets get you fixed up shall we" she said with a meek smile.

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 05:59 PM
"Agh...OKay...." Said Leo. "I appreciate this..." Said Leonardo.

C.R.Ebi
05-04-2007, 06:07 PM
Any time...you or your brother would do the same " she walked him as for as she could to her home. She had to stop a few times but kept going. She unlocked the door and Placed him in the arm chair by the fire place "Will be right back"

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 06:10 PM
"Okay...I'm sorry I'm making you go through all of this trouble..." Said Leo. He wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth.

Sonic777
05-04-2007, 06:36 PM
dude i never used my magic the invisible thing is a reflex!
(What are you talking about?)

Mr. Leon
05-04-2007, 06:39 PM
Raphael saw Hope bringing Leo in. He ran over to Leo. "What the..? What happened?! Leo! You alright?" He turned to Casey. "What happened to him?"

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 06:51 PM
"It's nothing......Raphael..." Said Leo. He did not want to make all of them worried.

Mr. Leon
05-04-2007, 06:52 PM
"Dude. You're bleeding! You don't remember any of us! Something big happened! ...And where's Don? We need to figure out who did this to Leo.."
Raph looked around, then took off to find Don.

C.R.Ebi
05-04-2007, 06:57 PM
"Na I do this all the time I like helping people its one of the many things I'm good at" Hope helped him a little. She wiped his lower lips and then His head "Aww you poor guy...And will you get back here Mr. Raphael"

Mr. Leon
05-04-2007, 07:44 PM
Raph stopped, halfway to Don's room. "..." He turned and came back, standing beside Hope.

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 07:50 PM
Leonardo tried to think hard. Were they his famliy? Was he a part of this famliy? What was going on? What was this close connetion he had with them? He didn't know. He wished he knew more about them. He wished that he knew What had happened. "I think I feel connected to all of you in some way....but I'm not sure....I feel like I'm a part of this famliy....I don't know..." Said Leo. He was very confused.

C.R.Ebi
05-04-2007, 07:51 PM
"Gess are you always this worried about your brother?" she asked. She made a little ball of chii. She made it as big as a galf ball and umbels something to it. the chii turned a lit blue color. Hope watched the little ball of chii and gently blow it to leo's chest "Let Thy bones men and heal"

She closed her eyes a bit and then rubbed them " Ock this is not right for him who would do this..." she asked. Her tail warped around her wast and rested on her lap.

"Do you have any people that might do this?" she asked Raphael.

Mr. Leon
05-04-2007, 07:59 PM
Raphael was shocked at the power she had created to use on Leo. "Whoa..."
He then realized she had asked him a question. "Oh..! Well, ya see, there's always someone out there, tryin' ta bust us up.. It could have any number of people... but.. I got a hunch Bishop may be involved. This sounds like his style of doin' things!"

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 08:01 PM
"Bishop...? Who is this...Bishop?" Leonardo asked.

C.R.Ebi
05-04-2007, 08:03 PM
"He's named after a chess peace?" she thought about it "Ock if only wern't color blind I could have know what that color of the van was" she sighed and slapped the side of her head a few times "Ne How are you feeling Mr. Leonardo ?"

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 08:08 PM
"Umm...OKay, I guess..." Said Leo.

Mr. Leon
05-04-2007, 08:13 PM
Raph sighed. He wanted to bust up whoever messed with Leo. "Maybe Donnie can help us with this? Shouldn't we let him know?" He looked at Leo. Then he looked at April. "Didn't you tell Master Splinter? What was his response?"

C.R.Ebi
05-04-2007, 08:14 PM
"Better then before with out the broken rib?" she asked

Sonic777
05-04-2007, 08:19 PM
Vemix then stoped. "Why not fight magic with magic. I think shred head has a dark art book somewhere." said Vemix closeing and locking the werehouse and going to foot base.

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 08:24 PM
"...Yeah..." Said Leo. "He said that you guys must find whoever did this, and ask him to reason with you, and if he refused, then you would have to manage to beat him, and find a way to bring Leo's memories back." Said April.

Mr. Leon
05-04-2007, 10:36 PM
Raph looked at April. "And... what if his memories... are unrecoverable?"

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 10:40 PM
"I don't know..." Said April looking sad.

C.R.Ebi
05-05-2007, 05:14 AM
Her ears perked and looked up at April "I think I can help with brining back his memory's.." she said "It might take time though"

Magdolin
05-05-2007, 10:49 AM
"Oh Hope! If you could do that, we'd be so happy." said April.

C.R.Ebi
05-05-2007, 11:35 AM
"They call me Hope for a reason Miss..." Hope grabbed a chair and placed it infrunt of Leo. she sat down crossing her legs on the chair. she made her self comfortable and took in a deep breath and exhaled "Alright Leo give me your hands"

Magdolin
05-05-2007, 12:27 PM
"Okay..." Said Leo. He held out his hands for her.

C.R.Ebi
05-05-2007, 12:42 PM
"Im not going to bite" she said showing her fangs a little. She took hold of his hand and looked at it. She notes that they had three fingers instead of five and like here she only had four. Another thing of becoming a mutant for her she was missing things and had things that other people had or don't have.

She read his palm a bit " You have bin having a very tough life.. some bumps along the way but you have bin having a good life..." She looked up at April " Can I have a pad of paper and a pen please" she asked.

Magdolin
05-05-2007, 12:46 PM
"Sure. I think I have a pen and notebook in my bag..." She opened the flap of the bag, and pulled out a pen and notebook. "Here." She said, handin them to her.

C.R.Ebi
05-05-2007, 12:53 PM
"Thank you" she opened the book to a clean page and wrought "Leonardo's Memory's..." she placed it on the floor and her tail took the pen "Its good to have a tail some times" she said with a chukkas. She faced Leo again "alright I want to to relax okay..and let me do the rest...this wont hurt you but if you move I might get hurt okay..."

Magdolin
05-05-2007, 01:10 PM
"Alrigt..." Said Leonardo. He calmed himself down, to let her focus.

C.R.Ebi
05-05-2007, 01:19 PM
Hope smiled "Good..." she placed both hands together and held his hand tightly and held it close to her like she was praying. She focused him his memory's that where kept some where deep inside him. she found some images and her tail started righting slowly like it was being written by Leo...

cowabunga14
05-05-2007, 02:00 PM
Casey saw Hope write Leonardo's memories and asked, "What are you, a mystic healer or something? If so, I hope whatever you're doing will help out my buddy here." He sat beside Leo.

C.R.Ebi
05-05-2007, 02:07 PM
"mystic healer...no im that im just your run of the mill mutant that knows how to do a few things tis all"

Magdolin
05-05-2007, 04:45 PM
Leo tensed as he saw little bits of very little memories... I hate to say....but.....unfortunately...the very little of those memories....were the only things he could remember....

C.R.Ebi
05-05-2007, 06:43 PM
"It's okay...it's okay..." Hope did her best to calm him. She winced a bit feeling a small prick on her fingers "Just relaxes Leo..." her tail wrought on "Now lets look for some of your good memory's..."

Mr. Leon
05-05-2007, 08:40 PM
Raph watched, although a bit impatiently. "How long exactly, will this take? And how good is it? Will all his memories be restored?"

Magdolin
05-05-2007, 08:50 PM
"What's going on...? This is happening so fast....I can't catch up...I-I-I don't understand!" Leonardo shouted. He felt like his body was burning up. As the heat in his body rose, He screamed...he felt pain in his body everywhere! He felt like his body would just burst! "I-I-It hurts!" Screamed Leonardo.

Mr. Leon
05-05-2007, 08:56 PM
Leo's sudden outburst startled Raph. "Leo! ..Binx, Why does it hurt him?!"
He looked on, worriedly.

C.R.Ebi
05-05-2007, 11:00 PM
"Leo..Leo please calm down please!" it was to late. she lets go and he held her hands. they started to bleed a bit "Im sorry i shouldn't have rushed...." she said softly. She looked at her bleeding hands and sighed "Im sorry..."

Magdolin
05-05-2007, 11:13 PM
It's alright Hope. You tired you're best. Thats all that matters....I just hope his memories come back before the battle thats about to come..."Said April.

C.R.Ebi
05-05-2007, 11:20 PM
"Well from what I saw ..I think he has forgotten every single thing about everything..He doesn't know who his family is, his home how to fight...everything...its like his mind has bin completely erased " she licked the blood from her hands. Small drops bell on her lap and she remembered she had her dress tied on her arms. "He..oops" she untied it and put it back on "I think your all going to have to each him everything again..."

Magdolin
05-05-2007, 11:32 PM
"Ohh....this is bad...really bad." Said April.

C.R.Ebi
05-05-2007, 11:37 PM
"No its not..." she picked up the notebook and gave it to April "If he reads this and you guys help him and in a bit of time i think he'll come back to you..Im sorry that I couldn't be of much help trying to get all of his memory's...its just when a person starts to feel overly stressed and is not able to relax my body will start to feel the same thing but Ill get hurt physically..it would have worked better if he was asleep...." She looked at leo and smiled meekly "Im sorry for pushing you" she held her bloody hand as she said this.

Magdolin
05-05-2007, 11:47 PM
"I...I'm sorry..." Said Leonardo, feeling a bit sad. He pulled his knees up infront of himself, and began to hug his knees.

C.R.Ebi
05-05-2007, 11:56 PM
She got up and just gave him a hug "Its okay love your family will be there for you.." Hope patted his head "All you need is a little Hope..a little time and everything will be fine" she smiled a bit "And at least your lucky to have all treys people here to help you..If it was mean instead of you Half of New Your would be gone about now...well maybe not I wouldn't have known about my magic that could make things explode" she said trying to a be a little bit funny " and if you need any help from me Just ask okay..."

Magdolin
05-06-2007, 12:11 AM
"Okay..." Said Leo. He smlied a bit, feeling better now.

Mr. Leon
05-06-2007, 12:15 AM
Raph sat down beside Leo. "Hey.. Leo. Don't push yourself too hard. I'm sure if you just let it come naturally, it will. You're gonna be okay.." He smiled softly. He gently placed his hand on Leo's shoulder.

C.R.Ebi
05-06-2007, 12:16 AM
She giggled a bit "See your brother will help you and like i said all you need is time and thats a thing we have lots of.."

Mr. Leon
05-06-2007, 12:22 AM
"Yeah," Said Raph. "Plenty of time. So don't worry about it!" He shook Leo's shoulder playfully.

C.R.Ebi
05-06-2007, 12:23 AM
She lets go and sat on the arm of the seat and rubbed her eyes "What time is it?" she asked.

Magdolin
05-06-2007, 12:25 AM
"....Raph...if you...knew me before...then, what was I like...?" Asked Leo.

Mr. Leon
05-06-2007, 12:33 AM
Raph looks over at the clock. "8:33 PM.. Are you tired or somethin'?"
He looked back at Leonardo. "Well.... that's a long story.. You're my bro. We've shared our whole life together! You, Don, Mikey, and me." Raph tried to think of how he could describe Leonardo's personality.. but he couldn't. There was no way he could convey all the choices, memories, and happy moments to his brother.

Magdolin
05-06-2007, 12:55 AM
"...Now that you mention it...I am getting kind of sleepy..." Leo rubbed his eyes a bit, and yawned.

Mr. Leon
05-06-2007, 01:18 AM
"Maybe you should lay down. A lot's happened today." Raph says, gently taking Leo's wrist, pulling him towards Leo's bedroom.

Magdolin
05-06-2007, 01:37 AM
Leonardo followed Raphael. Feeling that he could just go to sleep any minute.

C.R.Ebi
05-06-2007, 07:04 AM
((don't forget his teddy bear when he goes to sleep X3))

"No..." she said to him when he asked her. Hope watched them leave and she sat down on the cushion thinking what she could do for them "Well I cant go back to my home now...that nut job will be up there waiting for me.....she said as the room got quiet "Oi what am I going to do?"

Magdolin
05-06-2007, 08:38 AM
"It's okay Hope. We'll make sure you're at home here." Said April.

Sonic777
05-06-2007, 08:53 AM
Vemix came back with a spell book."So how do I work this thing. Goth-magot-cybonis!" he said as a building expoloed right before his face.He then started to laugh and did."Now I shall rule the world with this and the turtles and that lizard will be my slave pets." Vemix said all excited

C.R.Ebi
05-06-2007, 09:24 AM
((oO))

Hope smiled a bit "Thank you Miss. April...thank you so very much.." Hope pulled her legs up to her chest and hugged them a bit as her tail warped around her.

Sonic777
05-06-2007, 09:30 AM
((What is that suppost to mean?))

C.R.Ebi
05-06-2007, 09:32 AM
((What is that suppost to mean?))

((it makes me rethink about my charter now...don't want to be a pet T~T))

Sonic777
05-06-2007, 09:33 AM
((You think she's going to be a pet? I just wanted To join in since you and the others made two pages without me))

C.R.Ebi
05-06-2007, 09:37 AM
((we did...?..woe..we did ))

Sonic777
05-06-2007, 09:38 AM
((So, can we get on with the story now?))

C.R.Ebi
05-06-2007, 09:42 AM
((yes...well i cant do anything just yet ^^' ))

Magdolin
05-06-2007, 11:50 AM
(Eh? What do you mean by you can't do anything just yet?:-? )

Leonardo stepped into his room, and looked around. He saw a candle, and picked it up. " Candles...?" Leonardo asked himself. "Did I like these or something?" Asked Leo.

Mr. Leon
05-06-2007, 12:01 PM
Raph looked at Leo's room. "Yeah. You meditate with 'em. They relax you.."
Raph felt sad. It felt odd for him to be describing something Leo should know so well..

Magdolin
05-06-2007, 12:08 PM
"I guess I have alot to learn then. Do I?" Said Leonardo." I have so many memories...I don't know if I can get them all...Raph, tomorrow, I want you to start teaching me." Said Leo.

C.R.Ebi
05-06-2007, 12:11 PM
((he never mind..))

Hope sat for a bit bit and then got up she didn't like not being able to help as much as she could have. Hope picked up the note book again and read what she had put down "Ne not much..only stuff from his childhood...."She closed the book and placed it on the coffee table and looked around a bit.

Magdolin
05-06-2007, 12:13 PM
"Are you hungery Hope? If you are, I can make you some dinner." Said April.

Mr. Leon
05-06-2007, 12:14 PM
Raphael scratched the back of his head nervously. "Eh, well, Leo.. I'm not sure if I can.. I mean.. well.." He gave up and just smiled. "Here. Just take it easy. Get a good night's rest, and let's see how things go tomorrow, 'kay?"

Magdolin
05-06-2007, 12:16 PM
"Okay..."Said Leo. He laid down on the bed, and got comfy.

C.R.Ebi
05-06-2007, 12:24 PM
((aww brother to brother monuments you just have to love them X3))

" A little....just something besides pizza..bin eating that for the last past three weeks.." she said meekly when she said the word "Oi vay" she said with a little wine.

Magdolin
05-06-2007, 01:47 PM
April went into the kitchen. She pulled out a pan, and set it on the stove. Then, she went over to the fridge, and got out some hot dogs. She took them to the table, and opened them. She went back to the stove, and set the hot dogs in the pan. Then she went to the pantry, and got out a box of macroni n' cheese. he set that beside the stove, then got out a pot to put the macroni in. She filled it up with a bit of water. She went back to the fridge, and got out a tomato and sliced it up. She put it on a plate, and added salt and pepper.

C.R.Ebi
05-06-2007, 01:50 PM
She went to the kitchen "Can I help" she asked.

Magdolin
05-06-2007, 02:01 PM
"Sure. Is the water for macroni boiling?" Asked April.

C.R.Ebi
05-06-2007, 02:05 PM
She looked at the pot "Yes it is Want me to put the macaroni in?" Hope asked. she kept her tail around her legs so it wouldn't be in the way.

Magdolin
05-06-2007, 02:13 PM
"Go ahead." Said April. "I'll get the drink"

C.R.Ebi
05-06-2007, 02:23 PM
"Okay" Hope placed the macaroni in the boiling water and stared it a little, well kept string it till the macaroni was just right.She looked for the strainer "Wheres the silly strainer?"

cowabunga14
05-06-2007, 04:50 PM
Mikey watched Hope make the meal and he handed her the strainer. "Here ya go," he said. "Is there gonna be enough so I can have some?"

Casey decided to fall asleep early so Leo wouldn't be lonely.

C.R.Ebi
05-06-2007, 04:55 PM
" Oh thank you Michelangelo" Hope placed the strainer in the sink and carried the hot pot over and dumped it in "By the looks of it, I think there will be enough for a few more people" she said.

Magdolin
05-06-2007, 05:21 PM
"I think so too. Infact, why don't we all eat dinner? Besides, I think Casey might be hungry."Said April. She set out the plates, and cups full of soda, on the table.

C.R.Ebi
05-06-2007, 05:39 PM
"Should I go get Raphael and See if Leo would like a plate?" Hope puts the macaroni back in its pot.

Magdolin
05-06-2007, 06:11 PM
"Sure, why not." Said April putting the sliced tomatos on the plates.

C.R.Ebi
05-06-2007, 06:15 PM
She went looking for Raphael and Leonardo

Magdolin
05-06-2007, 07:31 PM
"Raphael...I-" Suddenly, Leonardo had a sudden memory...He herd Donatello's voice...Donatello's voice said..."Help me...I'm hurt...!" Then, he herd Mikey's voice. "We're not gonna make it..! Leo..! Hekp me!" He saw Mikey reaching out his hand, wanting to be helped. Then he herd Raph's voice. "The Shredder's comin' for us! Leo, you gotta do somethin'!" He then herd A voice that sounded very Filmilar. "My son...!" The voice came from a humaniod rat. "Raph, is somebody cooking?" Asked Leonardo.

C.R.Ebi
05-06-2007, 07:35 PM
It took Hope a bit to find Leos room "Boys?.." she poked her head in "Raph..Leo Do you want me to bring you some food or do you want to come and eat with us?"

Magdolin
05-06-2007, 07:52 PM
"If you would like me to eat with you, then I will." Said Leo. He smiled at Hope a bit.

C.R.Ebi
05-06-2007, 07:55 PM
She returned his smile "Alrighty then Ill tell April that your eating with us then" Hope left the door way and went back to the kitchen or tied to at least.

Magdolin
05-06-2007, 08:05 PM
"Raph I'm sorry I keep asking questions..." Said Leo, as he sat up.

cowabunga14
05-07-2007, 03:07 PM
Mikey walked into the room to wake Casey up.

"Hey, Casey...April is making a meal for everyone. You wanna join?"

"Sure, why not," Casey said as he got up. "I'm sure it'll taste good."

They both walked into the kitchen and sat at the table.

Magdolin
05-07-2007, 11:34 PM
"Heh, I figured that'd get you up." Said April. "Now...for Leo's drink..." April said to herself. She got him a cup, and poured some calm, hot tea into it.