PDA

View Full Version : TMNT: Balance of Power

C.R.Ebi
05-01-2007, 06:24 PM
When New York was saved from a man and his sorrow of redemption. Everything went back to being normal again.

Leonardo still trains at home to become a better brother, a leader, and trying his best to be with his family and friends.

Raphael still goes out at night and watch over the town, but as the Night watcher but with out the worry of his brother. He still tries to calm down and find his center but nothing has changed much with that.

Michelangelo is still his fun loving self. So nothing has changed for him. He still Takes care of Klunks and keeping his brothers on there feet.

Donatello well he’s still goes on with work every now and then but he makes time for his brothers. He’s bin working on an invention that could help his family to be up top in peace.

Casey and April have gotten closer then ever. Casey hopes to marry April one day but that’s if she can get back from Asia. But she'll be back soon.

And Splinter. Well splinter has bin living his life out the way he wants it. Loving and teaching his sons on how to be great worriers.

Splinter has bin going off by him self for a while now. No one knows what's he bin doing but the boys seem to worry a bit.

Things have indeed changed wile Leo was away there seems to be more foot around then normal and a new school near the place that they live. And with this a new war has bin added on, a new Gang has come to be. "Mana Vipers" a gang of students from the new school taking up the turf of the Dragons. Know one knows of the reason why the students are doing this, but some have a good idea on whats going on.

Balance is begin to unwind magic is taking over the world of technology And for some reason the Shredder is back again and why is his arm falling off all the time? why is Klunks talking and whats with Mikey flouting in the air along with his brother Raphael?

Raphael: Hina-Shinji-Kei
Leonardo: LordAzrim
Donatello:Anastasia
Michelangelo:Anastasia

April O'Neil: Annabelle Marin Yuki
Casey Jones:cowabunga14
Master Splinter:
Shredder:darkness777
Miner people that can show up if they like to....

Angel:
Leatherhead:
Mondo Gecko:
((Ill add more if anyone wants me to okay))
Fan charters: (only six and no more)
Hope Marin (Annabelle Marin Yuki)
Vemix and Crocous ( darkness777)
Reivex ( cowabunga14 )
Margaret Adams (Leonardo7)

Sonic777
05-01-2007, 06:31 PM
Vemix and crocous and shredder for me

Magdolin
05-01-2007, 06:39 PM
Mikey please. If it's okay.:)

Sonic777
05-01-2007, 06:42 PM
I hope this is the RPG that can bring the others to shame or something. I just want this one to be good is all

Magdolin
05-01-2007, 06:44 PM
I was fixing to say!! I thought you didn't like my RPG's! If that was the case then i was gonna feel bad. But now i see that you just wanted this to be good.:)

Sonic777
05-01-2007, 06:46 PM
Sorry, I just like this one. Plus no one is joinning my RPG.
You see, the RPG's here have been bland and I just wanted this RPG to get rid of the blandness.
I just want it to be like adventures or mutant city

Magdolin
05-01-2007, 07:53 PM
Oh I see. I'm sorry that nobody is joinging your RPG.:(

cowabunga14
05-01-2007, 08:24 PM
I'll take Casey Jones and my fan character Reivax.

C.R.Ebi
05-02-2007, 05:15 AM
o,O WoW you guys rock for just just joining thanks all...Now I only have three more spots left for the fan occ so come quickly okay ^^

Sonic777
05-02-2007, 08:13 AM
OO, Can I be the leader or a thug for one of the mana Vipers.
Or can crocous and Vemix be one of the mana vipers?

C.R.Ebi
05-02-2007, 10:44 AM
OO, Can I be the leader or a thug for one of the mana Vipers.
Or can crocous and Vemix be one of the mana vipers?

Um I guess that can work...Sure why not ^^

Sonic777
05-02-2007, 11:24 AM
Sweetness. Can't wait for this to start.

Magdolin
05-02-2007, 01:07 PM
I'll take Donnie too if you don't mind.

C.R.Ebi
05-02-2007, 03:16 PM
okay ill wait a little longer to see if any one else joins k

Magdolin
05-02-2007, 03:36 PM
Okay. This is gonna be fun.:D

C.R.Ebi
05-02-2007, 05:28 PM
yep now if i can get a few more turtles then we can get
going ^^

Magdolin
05-02-2007, 05:31 PM
Alright! ^_^ I like it! I hope someone picks Leo, Raph, and Splinter.

C.R.Ebi
05-02-2007, 05:35 PM
i know I think we all can take turns with splinter >w<

Magdolin
05-02-2007, 05:45 PM
Sounds good!:D I like it.

Sonic777
05-02-2007, 06:36 PM
Yeah, good idea. But there arn't much RPGers here. So it might take awile for the turtles to get filled.

C.R.Ebi
05-02-2007, 06:37 PM
then i guess will start now then?

Sonic777
05-02-2007, 06:40 PM
Useually the RPGer who makes the thread starts it off. Can you please?

C.R.Ebi
05-02-2007, 07:41 PM
School was the same for her. People being a bit nice to her some her friends and some where just plane old mean and down right rude to her. But she was use to it now. And lucky for her she left right at her study hall. It was a same after noon for her, Taking the long way home, trying to avid the Mana Vipers, the Purple Dragons and what ever seems to be after her at this time of day. Walking on the side of walls was fun for her Made her feel like Spider man and thats what the kids who would see her do so said so. She giggled to her self and popped out of sight on to a roof top watching the pail blue sky and wishing she was home again with her family that she use to have.

Sonic777
05-02-2007, 07:43 PM
Vemix as the leader of the Mana Vipers with his group were snaping the fingures."Hey guys,how do you think about causeing chaos?" "I like it boss Vemix." the others aggred."Good,listen up cause Vemix got a plan." he grinned and wispered it to his group.

C.R.Ebi
05-03-2007, 07:29 AM
She saw a few Kids from the new school "Great just great Just what New York needs more people that can do magic and think that there better then every one else" she sighed as she watched the girls walk on towards the new school building. It was strange to her that there where more people like her that can do magic but they don’t think like her. Magic is not colored its all the same it’s just A spell is different and is used differently then is should be used that’s all. But with this school it was categorized and put with a color. Black, Red, White, Gray. She sighed again and went on with her jumps to another roof top. And sat on a water tower for a bit. Hope began to think a bit. Why was there another school here? “Maybe it was like that X-men thing?” she said to her self “But only with thought that can use magic instead of looking or doing different things” she added.

Magdolin
05-03-2007, 10:09 AM
Donatello and Michelangelo were walking below, holding shopping bags. Don held a magazine that was called ocean life."Hey, Mikey listen to this!
An ocean (from Ωκεανός, Okeanos (Oceanus) in Greek) is a principal component of the hydrosphere: a major body of saline water that, in totality, covers about 70% of the Earth's surface (or an area of some 361 million square kilometers). Nearly half of the world's marine (oceanic) waters are over 3,000 meters (9,800 ft) deep. Average oceanic salinity is around 35 parts per thousand (ppt) (3.5%), and nearly all seawater has a salinity in the range of 31 to 38 ppt.Though somewhat arbitrarily divided into several 'separate' oceans, these waters comprise one global, interconnected body of salt water often referred to as the World Ocean or global ocean.[1][2] The major oceanic divisions are defined in part by the continents, various archipelagos, and a number of other criteria; these divisions are (in descending order of size) the Pacific Ocean, the Atlantic Ocean, the Indian Ocean, the Southern Ocean (which is sometimes subsumed as the southern portions of the Pacific, Atlantic, and Indian Oceans), and the Arctic Ocean (which is sometimes considered a sea of the Atlantic). Smaller regions of the oceans are called seas, gulfs, bays and other names.There are also some smaller bodies of salt water that are inland and not interconnected with the World Ocean: e.g., the Caspian Sea, Aral Sea, the Great Salt Lake. These are not considered to be oceans or parts of oceans, though some are called 'seas'. Geologically, an ocean is an area of oceanic crust covered by water. Oceanic crust is the thin layer of solidified volcanic basalt that covers the Earth's mantle where there are no continents. From this point of view, there are three oceans today: the World Ocean, the Caspian and the Black Seas, the latter two of which were formed by the collision of Cimmeria with Laurasia. The Mediterranean Sea is very nearly a discrete ocean, being connected to the World Ocean through the Strait of Gibraltar, and indeed several times over the last few million years movement of the African continent has closed the strait off entirely. The Black Sea is connected to the Mediterranean through the Bosporus, but this is in effect a natural canal cut through continental rock some 7,000 years ago, rather than a piece of oceanic sea floor like the Strait of Gibraltar. Isn't that neat?" Mikey replyed."Don, I know you love this kind of stuff but, could we just go home!" "Aright. come on." Donatello lifted a manhole cover, and jumped in. Mikey pulled the cover back on the manhole.

C.R.Ebi
05-03-2007, 02:39 PM
she heard a man hole cover and some one talking about Ocean s "Neee no more oceans I just had that test today" she squeaked. as she held her head and covered her ears but uncover to see where was the cover of the manhole sound came from.

Sonic777
05-03-2007, 05:14 PM
Vemix grinned as he started his plan. He then turned a trash can into a trash can monster."Now go trash the city." as the monster obeied and did his command.Crocous and the gang laughed at Vemix's joke. "KNOCK IT OFF!!!" the gang was silent. "Come on, we still need to work on our plan to take over this world and bring the master back." they all laughed evily as they followed Vemix.

C.R.Ebi
05-03-2007, 07:26 PM
She found a man hole that had a sent of turtle and fresh food from the store "mmm" she climbed down the wall ad looked at it " to go or not to go that is the question....." she heard something creepy "to go to go!" she opened the manhole cover and cowled in closing it behind her. She followed the smell of Turtle.

Sonic777
05-03-2007, 07:31 PM
Vemix heard something while watching the monster trash up the city."I smell reptile. I girl one, It's Hope. Get me her crocous, she's in the sewers." "Right boss." as Crocous smashed the ground with his strength and followed the scent to where hope is.
Vemix then began his next phase of his plan. He sneaked his way threw the foot base and grabed shredder's armer and then left."Good, now for the resserection." he grinned evily

Magdolin
05-03-2007, 07:51 PM
Mikey stoped. "Hey Donnie, do you get the feeling that somebody's following us?" Asked Mikey. " Yeah...yeah I do." Said Donatello, stoping too. "Do you think we should see who?"Asked Michelangelo. "We might as well." Said Donnie.
They turned around and started to head back to the manhole cover.

cowabunga14
05-03-2007, 08:13 PM
Casey and Reivax just got back from eating lunch and not only did they see Donatello and Michelangelo return to the sewers, but they also saw Vemix and Crocous wreak havoc.

"Hey Rei, where should we go?," asked Casey.

"Well, we're better safe than sorry. Plus, we've no idea where Vemix and Crocous made off to. Our best bet is to head the sewers and see what Donny and Mikey're up to," Reivax replied.

"Ok, sounds good." Casey went to the nearest manhole cover and removed it. "Let's go!" He walked down the ladder and Reivax followed.

"I sure hope we're close behind, Casey."

"Yeah, so do I."

They saw two dark figures that might've been Don and Mikey. "We gotta catch up!," Casey exclaimed.

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 12:20 AM
"Mikey, do you hear something?" Asked Don. "Uh-huh" Said Mikey.

C.R.Ebi
05-04-2007, 05:11 AM
Hope pressed closely to the wall of the sewer walls. She smiled a bit "I love being a reptile" she said to her self. Her skin reflected the surrounding that she was in. She smiled all the more when she could do this but her dress could not so she had to put a spell on that to make it invisible.

"Two Talking turtles..big turtles....cool" she thought. something made the wall vibrant agents her hands. She felt something coming.

Sonic777
05-04-2007, 07:55 AM
Crocous growled as he thought he heard something."Must be the wind i'm hearing." then crocous stoped."Grrrr." he said and then stoped."Forget it, master Vemix is getting ready for the dark lord shredder to return. Yay!" as crocous was then going up surface and then looked for Vemix.

Toonami Tom
05-04-2007, 09:54 AM
(May I join the RPG as my fan character, Margaret Adams? Here's her profile: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=510185&postcount=232)

C.R.Ebi
05-04-2007, 03:32 PM
She sighed in relief "Thank you for not finding me" she said aloud. Notetising what she did she covered her mouth "dang" was all she could think.

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 03:43 PM
"Okay, we know that somebody's down here for sure." Said Don.
"Come out with you're hands up! Hehe, I always wanted to say that." Said Mikey. "Stop that!" Said Donatello, pinching Mikey's hand. "OWW!"

cowabunga14
05-04-2007, 03:44 PM
"Hey guys, it's just us," said Casey as he looked at Mikey and Don."Rei and I saw you two lurkin' around here and we decided to meet up with you. So what's the deal?"

C.R.Ebi
05-04-2007, 03:50 PM
She came out "Don't shoot!" he eyes where watery and a bit scared thinking they would shoot her.

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 04:04 PM
"Hey, hey. It's okay, were not gonna shoot you. I mean how could we, we don't have any guns." Said Donatello, walking over to her and placing a hand on her shoulder to comfort her.

cowabunga14
05-04-2007, 04:06 PM
"It ain't loaded, kid," Reivax replied. "Besides...we don't have any firearms or things of that nature. Casey and I -- we're friends of the Turtles. And you are...?"

C.R.Ebi
05-04-2007, 04:07 PM
The reptile girl wiped her eyes "Gees good way to scar a poor school girl ya'no" she laughed a bit. It was a little funny and she could see that they weren't holding any guns.

"Hope Marin But you can call me Binx, Night or Hope what ever you can remember"

Sonic777
05-04-2007, 04:07 PM
Crocous went back to where Vemix was. There was a lot of magic going on."What's happening?" "MAGIC OVERLOAD!!!" Vemix said running away from the werehouse as the others and crocous followed. Suddenly a bunch of magic orbs came across the city doing all sorts of magic things. Vemix then slamed his hand the ground for rage."DANG IT!!! We lost master shredder." "Not quite." said Shredder riseing up and walking towards Vemix and the gang. They all laughed evily together

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 04:17 PM
"I like the name Hope." Said Mikey.
"okay, Hope, would you like us to return you to you're house? Or would you like a tour of the lair?" Asked Donnie.

C.R.Ebi
05-04-2007, 04:19 PM
Her little green elf like ears perked "lair..OOO sounds all ninja-ish" She had time before work and she didn't really want to go home just yet so this might be fun for her.

Sonic777
05-04-2007, 04:24 PM
Vemix was happy to meet the shredder after all these years."Master Shredder sir, it's quite an honor to be meeting you. Now you can help me get this girl." "Girl? I thought you wanted world conquest? You are not worthy to be the member of the Mana Vipers. Instead, I shall be the leader." The otheres agreed and Vemix was striped of his magic powers. Crocous looked at Vemix still a little sad."Now BEAT IT!!" Shredder said as his arm fell off."Dang it." he said while Vemix looked sad. Vemix lefted while Crocous followed. Shredder laughed."Now to get even with those reptillan freaks once and for all." Shredder said picking up his arm and reattching it.

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 04:37 PM
"This is gonna be cool!" Said Mikey, hyper. He jumped up and down. with excitement. "Mikey, have you had sugar today?" Asked Donatello. " No. why do you ask?" Asked Mikey. "Because, you're jumping up and down. And if you're not careful, y-" Mikey bashed his head suddenly."OWW!" "You just might bash you're head." Said Donatello.

C.R.Ebi
05-04-2007, 04:40 PM
"Aww poor turtle" Hope ran over and kissed his head "Better?" she asked.

((I would normally do this to to people that I dont know ^^ ))

Sonic777
05-04-2007, 04:40 PM
Vemix sighed after loseing his place as the leader of the Mana Vipers."Life stinks. Might as well live in the sewers now." Vemix said as crocous followed him in the sewers. Vemix was pounding his fist on the wall."I HATE THE SHREDDER!!!" he yelled still punching the wall."Keep it down, something might here you." "Like who?" " I don't know." Vemix just kept saying those words while punching the wall. Crocous sighed.

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 04:44 PM
Michelangelo gasped. His eyes becoming as wide as two saucers. "Th-Th-Thank you...!" Said Michelangelo suttering.

C.R.Ebi
05-04-2007, 04:49 PM
She bent down and looked at him "What something the matter?" she asked. Her tail twitched from side to side on its own. Her tail did that allot, she didn't know why it just did.

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 04:55 PM
Perfectly fine ma'am. Said Michelangelo. Michelangelo tried to salute, but ended up hitting himself instaed. "Heheh, I think he likes you." Said Donatello.

Sonic777
05-04-2007, 04:57 PM
Vemix stoped the pounding and then heard noises. He evesdroped on the conversation.He saw mostly everything. Inculding the kiss by Hope. Vemix was getting a lot jelous."I will kill that orange turtle. I will kill him, no one steals my girl and get's away with it." he said quietly while still listing to the conversation.

C.R.Ebi
05-04-2007, 04:58 PM
She giggled "Aww to cute" she said hugging him "Your both just simply too cute"

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 05:11 PM
Michelanglo couldn't stand the feeling anymore, he had to. Not giving it a second thought. He put his arms around her protectively, and kissed her.
Donatello gasped in shock. He couldn't beileve it!

C.R.Ebi
05-04-2007, 05:13 PM
She blocked him quickly "I don't think you would want to do that love" she said

Sonic777
05-04-2007, 05:13 PM
Vemix was fierous. He them made a big scene and started strangleing Mikey."I HATE YOU! YOU RUINED MY LIFE!" Vemix said to Mikey still strangleing him.

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 05:18 PM
Mikey couldn't breathe! He gripped on to Vemix's hands tightly.
" Did anybody say you could harm my brother!? Asked Donatello, doing a leg sweep, knocking down Vemix.

Sonic777
05-04-2007, 05:21 PM
"YOU JERKS! I LOST EVERYTHING NOW! I HATE YOU ALL!!" Vemix was yelling like a spoiled brat. Crocous came to calm the fight."I am so sorry bou't what happen. after he brought back shredder. He got fired from his job after trying to met the girl that he just kissed. That's when he got mad and tried to kill you because Vemix had a crush with hope for like, first grade." Crocous said trying to calm everyone down.

C.R.Ebi
05-04-2007, 05:24 PM
She sighed and sat there "I think I should have stayed home today instead of going to school..." she said resting her head on her knee. She sighed again "Oi How can He like me when I was never here in the first grade Ive bin In New York sins i was 5?" she rubbed her tempel. She wasnt good at remembering things

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 05:25 PM
"Dude! I-I-I'm sorry! I-I-I didn't know! I know me being sorry won't cut it! But I wouldn't have attemped this if I have'vwe known!" Said Mikey.

Sonic777
05-04-2007, 05:27 PM
Vemix sighed."It's not your fault. It's mine. I have a long story to tell." Vemix said to the others."Oh and could you put me down. I'm calm." Crocous just looked at the three. "Gosh." he said.

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 05:34 PM
"Mikey, it's okay, No need to get upset. It was just a mistake, nobody's perfect. You gotta remember that." Said Donnie.
"....OKay..." Said Mikey.

C.R.Ebi
05-04-2007, 05:35 PM
" Are you four done?" she asked

Sonic777
05-04-2007, 05:37 PM
"Yes." "Yes." the two said.

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 05:42 PM
"Uh-huh." Said Donatello "Go ahead."

C.R.Ebi
05-04-2007, 05:48 PM
She rasied on finger and counted off
"First thing I kissed Mr. Mikey because he hit his head witched that made him reacted the way he did"
She raised another finger "Second thing is I stopped him before he could kissme because that would be a bad thing for him if he did"
She raised another finger
"third thing is I don't even know him and Im good will remembering people and I sertenly don't know him...do you four understand"

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 05:57 PM
"Yep, We do." Said Donatello.

C.R.Ebi
05-04-2007, 06:01 PM
"Good to know Love" Hope got up and brushed her pants off "Now what she would we do about them?" she asked pointing to the mopey looking Mikey and Vemix.

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 06:07 PM
"Well, I think I'm going to take Mikey home. He needs to drown his sorrows in a pizza and soda." Said Donatello.

Sonic777
05-04-2007, 06:35 PM
Vemix just looked at Hope and sighed."Well I need to at least tell you that shredder's back. I just want you to forgive me for joinning the Mana vipers. I'm sorry." said Vemix still sad.

C.R.Ebi
05-04-2007, 06:50 PM
Her ears perked again "Oi Ill help you and you still ow me a tur of your home and as for you." She walked up to Crocous and Vemix "I cant get mad to though who i don't know but i don't care what you two do with your liefs " she kissed them both on the cheek "Take that as forgiveness" She walked back to Donatello "Alright I never leaned your names did I?"

Mr. Leon
05-04-2007, 06:51 PM
may i be raph?

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 06:56 PM
"I'm Donatello." "And I'm Michelangelo." Donatello started to walk down the sewer. Mikey picked up the shopping bags and began to follow Donatello.

C.R.Ebi
05-04-2007, 06:58 PM
may i be raph?

yes you may

C.R.Ebi
05-04-2007, 07:01 PM
Hoped followed the Two "Interesting names Both after my favorite people..well I have many favorite people" she said to her self."

Hope offered to help Michelangelo with the bags.

Sonic777
05-04-2007, 07:06 PM
Vemix just watching Hope. Crocous said to Hope."I don't like you, Vemix does."

C.R.Ebi
05-04-2007, 07:12 PM
(( brain justed died...cant think of any thing >,<))

Sonic777
05-04-2007, 07:14 PM
((can't help you there, just think of something))

C.R.Ebi
05-04-2007, 07:23 PM
Hope had a few images come to her as they walked. Some of them where from Donatello's eyes and the others where from Michelangelo eyes. She smiled brightly at there memory's and giggled to her self. She could tell that they had some happy times and not so happy one. She shook them off and tried to focus on what was at hand.

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 08:07 PM
"Okay, we're here." Said Donatello. "Yes! PIZZA TIME!" Yelled Mikey.

C.R.Ebi
05-04-2007, 08:11 PM
"Is he that energetic about Pizza?" Hoped asked. She looked around a bit seeing alto of different things "Whoa..cool"

Sonic777
05-04-2007, 08:16 PM
Vemix still sighed."Go right ahead. I know you love that orange turtle. I understand." Vemix said walking away. Crocous felt a little guilty but followed Vemix.

Magdolin
05-04-2007, 08:29 PM
"Pizza is his thing. He loves it." Said Donnie.
In the kitchen you can hear pots and pans banging around. And a mixer. "Aha! Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh, yep, this is coming out nicely." Said Mikey.

C.R.Ebi
05-05-2007, 05:12 AM
"I see and whats your thing ?" she giggled from the noise from the kitchen.

Magdolin
05-05-2007, 10:52 AM
"My thing? Heh, PC's, inventing, I'm a tech turtle." Said Donatello.

C.R.Ebi
05-05-2007, 11:40 AM
"Tech Turtle...Techy Turtle" she said cutely.

April came in and saw Hope "Binx?" she looked a bit serprised.

Hope turned her head towards her other name "Miss. April..Hello" she said with a smile.

"Eh hello..Guys..does Master splinter know that shes here?" April asked.

Sonic777
05-05-2007, 11:59 AM
Vemix was still ticked. "So she doesn't like me. Fine, wait till the shredder hears about this. If I can't have her, no one will." Vemix said going up to the surface and now looking for shredder while crocous followed

Magdolin
05-05-2007, 12:25 PM
"Nope, he doesn't." Said Donatello. "PIZZA TIME! COME AND GET IT!" Shouted Mikey from the kitchen.

C.R.Ebi
05-05-2007, 12:37 PM
April Lead Hope to the kitchen and sat her down. Hope was a little confused on why April was here. She guessed that they might be friends and she could find out easily but she knows not to stick her nose in to other peoples memory's.

"Hay Mikey" April said to her friend.

Magdolin
05-05-2007, 12:40 PM
"Hi April." Said Mikey. He handed April, Hope, and Donatello a slice of pizza.

C.R.Ebi
05-05-2007, 12:44 PM
"Thank you" the two said together. April looked at Hope and asked "How did you find this place?"

Hopes tail pointed to Donny "Him I heard him reading something about Oceans and I fallowed his voice"

Magdolin
05-05-2007, 01:09 PM
"Oh! You like stuff about those kinda things too?" Asked Dontello.

C.R.Ebi
05-05-2007, 01:20 PM
"A little but im more interested whats in the water then just the water..I had a Test in Marin Bio today about that stuff that you where reading about to your brother" she took a bit of the pizza "mm yummy"

cowabunga14
05-05-2007, 01:49 PM
Casey and Reivax safely made it to the lair and sat down. "So what's going on here?," asked Casey. "We just gonna take it easy for a little bit or whatever?"

C.R.Ebi
05-05-2007, 02:05 PM
Hope looked out of the kitchen "Ello" she said to the two new people that came in.

"Hello Casey...Reivax" April said.

Magdolin
05-05-2007, 04:48 PM
"Hey dudes! What's up?" Said Mikey. "I get it, you couldn't find any crime, so you came here. Am I right?" Said Donatello.

Sonic777
05-05-2007, 05:23 PM
(No crime? Shredder is on the loose and what about the trash can monster destorying the city that Vemix made? Ah forget it.)

Shredder just looked at the people."Pitaful." "Shredder!" Vemix said comming out of the sewers and bowing down to shredder."We found the turtles. You can kill them now. There in the sewers." "Ah yes, the turtles. Time for payback." Shredder said as he pushed Vemix back in the sewers as crocous watched Vemix fell. Shredder and his group came."Right this way." Vemix said leadeing shredder and the others to the turtle base.

C.R.Ebi
05-05-2007, 06:45 PM
((yes but they don't know about that))

"If I may...Who's this Shredder person?" she asked

Sonic777
05-05-2007, 07:53 PM
((I just thought that Mikey went on the surface is all.))

Magdolin
05-05-2007, 08:38 PM
"He's been a long life enemy of our master, Splinter." Said Donatello.

C.R.Ebi
05-05-2007, 11:02 PM
"I see..." she ate the last of her pizza "Sounds like from the guy who we meet before said he brought him back..."

Magdolin
05-05-2007, 11:10 PM
"...Yeah...uh...I'll be right back. Okay?" Said Donatello

C.R.Ebi
05-05-2007, 11:17 PM
"ne?" she took another piece of pizza. April sighed and looked at hope "Dont you have to go to work soon?" she asked her

"Not really no...."

Magdolin
05-05-2007, 11:35 PM
Donatello got up from the table, and went to his lab. "What's he workin' on now?" Asked Mikey.

C.R.Ebi
05-05-2007, 11:38 PM
"Does he do that often?" she asked.

April nodded "Yep"

Magdolin
05-05-2007, 11:44 PM
"Infact, he spends most of his time in the lab." Said Mikey.

C.R.Ebi
05-05-2007, 11:46 PM
She nibbled on her pizza "sounds like my and my magic study...But why does he stay in there all the time?"

Magdolin
05-06-2007, 12:06 AM
"Well, he trys to find new kinds of technology, and he builds things, does his I.T. Text support thing...we really don't get to see him much." Said Mikey. Mikey looked over at the clock. "Agh! I'm gonna be late!" Yelled Mikey running through the lair trying to find his stuff. " Okay, got that! Keys....Agh! Where are the keys!?!?!? Where are the keys!?!?!?" Yelled Mikey. " There! Okay, I'm good." He quickly left the lair and went to the Cowabunga Carl Party Van.

C.R.Ebi
05-06-2007, 12:09 AM
"Guess ill go to work to the cakes arnt going to make them selves you know..." Hope garbed another piece of pizza and waved good bye to April "Ill bring back some sweet later..."

Magdolin
05-06-2007, 12:22 AM
Donatello gasped at the information he had just read. "No...that...that can't be! How would he? How?" Donatello burst up from the PC, and ran out of his lab. "Guys! Guys! You won't beileve it! I just read about people seeing a guy in metal armor! That could only mean one thing! The Shredder's back!" Said Donatello.

C.R.Ebi
05-06-2007, 12:25 AM
"Didn't I just say that..?"

"Yes you did...Night yes you did...."

"Oi well im going to work Shredder or No shredder I have to pay bills and magic ant going to do that"

Magdolin
05-06-2007, 12:30 AM
"Binx! This is serious! The Shredder could kill us! Agh! Where's Leo!? And where the shell is Raph!? Asked Donatello And-! Donatello calm down...calm down Donatello..." Donnie said to himself.

C.R.Ebi
05-06-2007, 07:00 AM
"So Im a big girl I can take care of my self...." she stud at the door " I may not look mush but I know how to get around people if I have to.." she waved her hand up and around made a ball of flame " And if they use magic on me Ill just send it right back at them..simpel as that..now I have to go to work...Or do you want to see me up to the sure safely?" she asked

Magdolin
05-06-2007, 08:33 AM
"Would you mind if I escorted you there?" Asked Donatello.

Sonic777
05-06-2007, 08:51 AM
Shredder was getting closer to the lair by the second.Vemix said in his mind."Shredder hates the turtles, so he will kill them for me and I will get hope back, Win win deal." He grinned.

C.R.Ebi
05-06-2007, 09:20 AM
She smacked her forehead "me and my big yap..Sure why not" She flicked her tung "mmm"

Magdolin
05-06-2007, 11:58 AM
"What...? What's wrong Hope?" Asked Donatello.

Meanwhile....

Mikey was on his way back home, when his favorite song came on the raido. Beds Are Buring by Midnight oil. Then, he noticed Shredder. Mikey slamed on the breaks. " What the...how...how'd he come back?" Mikey asked himself.

(Do you know that song? I like alot)

C.R.Ebi
05-06-2007, 12:08 PM
"I think we should leave quickly somethings not right...I cant put my tail on it but somethings very bad is coming this way.."

April got up "Wll thats my que to leave..I have to get home before Casy does" she waved good by to the others and left quickly.

Magdolin
05-06-2007, 12:11 PM
" Alright. Let's go." Said Donatello.

Mikey got out of the van. "HEY! SHREDDR!" Yelled Mikey, pulling out his chucks ready for battle.

C.R.Ebi
05-06-2007, 12:21 PM
"Yes...." her tail switched a little and she sighed "Why did this have to happen....ne damn new magic school..kids think they have powers they can do what ever they want" hope said with small grummbils

Sonic777
05-06-2007, 01:54 PM
((Sorry, went to see spiderman 3. Venom pwns sandman))
"Ah, the turtle. It's so nice to see you again." Shredder said with the Mana vipers and Vemix and crocous with him.

Magdolin
05-06-2007, 02:03 PM
Mikey looked up at Shredder. " If you hurt my brothers...you have to go thorugh me first!" Said Mikey.

cowabunga14
05-06-2007, 04:29 PM
Casey and Reivax were also in the Cowabunga Carl van. "After Mikey, you'll have to get through me and my buddy Rei here," said Casey as he swung a baseball bat.

Magdolin
05-06-2007, 05:28 PM
"Guys! What are you doin' here?" Asked Mikey.

cowabunga14
05-06-2007, 05:43 PM
"I guess we're gonna help you fight Shredder," Casey replied. "That all right with you?"

Magdolin
05-06-2007, 06:09 PM
"I could use the help." Said Mikey. He looked at Shredder. "OKay Shredder! You're goin' down!" Yelled Mikey.

Sonic777
05-06-2007, 07:44 PM
Shredder just laughed and so did the others."Payback time turtle." said Vemix laughing."Sherdder is going to elemate you for takeing my gal hope."

C.R.Ebi
05-06-2007, 07:45 PM
Hope sneezed a few times "EE..that can't be good..."

Magdolin
05-06-2007, 08:03 PM
"Do you have allergies?" Asked Donatello.

No! I didn't! I...I had never fallen inlove before...and I wanted to know how it felt...I haven't even taken her away from you...! I...I'm sorry...Vemix...Can't we be firends..? Mikey smlied brightly to cheer up the moment.

C.R.Ebi
05-06-2007, 08:18 PM
"I dont know I guess some one was talking about me in a creepy way" Hope thought about it and shutters "iee thats creepy" The two walked on "So tell me about your self..." she asked "I'm a wi bit interested in a talking turtle..where where you bore whats Master Splinter like when hes home and not teaching me.." she covered her mouth "shoot"

Magdolin
05-06-2007, 08:20 PM
"Teaching you!? What do you mean?"Asked Donatello.

C.R.Ebi
05-06-2007, 08:28 PM
"NE! i broke my own promises" she hissed. her tung flicked a few times and she sighed "Well you see..My da' kinda knew your masters Late master. When I was a wi child My Da' use to take me to japan to vise him and thats where I meat Splinter....but a few years ago in New York He came to my home and asked me something...well its more like I found him on my way home and asked him to train me to be a ninja..." she sighed again and messed up her curly wavy hair "Ne promise me that when you see him you wont say anything to your brother or him about it. I know hes working really heard to keep this secret from you guys and I know its eating him up on the inside about it...."

Sonic777
05-06-2007, 08:54 PM
"You hugged and kissed her." Vemix glared at Mikey.

Magdolin
05-06-2007, 08:57 PM
"Well, okay. I'll promise ya twelve times if I have to." Said Donatello.

C.R.Ebi
05-07-2007, 05:00 AM
She bowed "thank you Donatello"

Sonic777
05-07-2007, 07:52 AM
"Besides, I want revenge on all of you freaks, Casey jones and his pal, and that annoying comic relief turtle. So let's see if you can stop the new and magical shredder!" shredder said as he made a stance."You attack first."
Vemix and crocous watched what was going to battle.

Magdolin
05-07-2007, 01:40 PM
"Everyone needs love right? So do I! I was doing only what my body wanted!" Siad Mikey avoiding Shredder's attack.

C.R.Ebi
05-07-2007, 02:40 PM
"Alright lets move one....so are you going to answer my question?" she asked.

cowabunga14
05-07-2007, 03:03 PM
"Only wimps like you use magic, chrome dome," Casey remarked. "If you're gonna cheat, then you might as well give up and let us defeat you."

Sonic777
05-07-2007, 03:58 PM
Vemix got really mad at what Mikey said.
Shredder mearly laughed."Pitiful beings, I am more powerful with or without magic, I shall let the turlte strike first and see if he makes it." Shredder said looking at Mikey.

Magdolin
05-07-2007, 11:26 PM
"Just to make sure I got it right, would you like to know about all of us?" Asked Donatello.

"Shredder! I'm not the type to fall into you're hands anymore! Even messing with my head won't work!" Said Mikey.

C.R.Ebi
05-08-2007, 05:11 AM
"Yes...I like to know about my New friends" she said

Sonic777
05-08-2007, 06:21 AM
"I say, why don't you come and face me like a man. Or be a coward." Shredder and the others laughed.

Magdolin
05-08-2007, 01:14 PM
"Alright. Well....Leonardo's The de facto leader of us, Leonardo is courageous, decisive, and a devoted student of martial arts. As a strict adherent to Bushido, he has a very strong sense of honor and justice.
Raphael's our team "anti-hero", Raphael has an aggressive nature and seldom hesitates to throw the first punch. His personality can be alternately fierce, sarcastic, and full of angst. Michelangelo's The easy-going and free-spirited type, he provides much of the comic relief. While he loves to read comics and eat pizza, he also has an adventurous side.
I'm the brilliant scientist, inventor, and technology geek, I have a reputation as something of a smart aleck. I'm the least violent Turtle. I prefer to use my intellect to solve conflicts.

"Shredder, I want you to attack first!" Said Mikey.

Sonic777
05-08-2007, 02:33 PM
"I asked you first, if you decline, you lose the challenge and therefore lose your life." Shredder said

C.R.Ebi
05-08-2007, 02:57 PM
"I met you and Mikey and your brother Raphael right?..but not the other one...."

Magdolin
05-08-2007, 05:08 PM
"Nobodoy knows where he is right now....but god I wish I did. I really miss him." Said Donatello.

"Fine!" Mikey took his chucks and started to attack Shredder.

Sonic777
05-08-2007, 05:24 PM
Shredder just laughed and then waved his hand makeing Mikey float in the air. Then slamed him to the ground."So. you done yet?"

C.R.Ebi
05-08-2007, 05:49 PM
"You must really miss him that much don't you..." she looked at the manhole cover she found. It was close to her street.

Magdolin
05-08-2007, 06:35 PM
as Mikey hit the ground, it made a loud, horrible crunch!

"Yeah...I really do. I only know that he's doing some kind of training, but I don't know what kind..." Said Donatello.

cowabunga14
05-08-2007, 07:43 PM
Casey came up to Mikey and helped him up. "Hey buddy...you all right?," he asked. Just then -- Reivax drew his katana and attacked Shredder.

Sonic777
05-08-2007, 08:03 PM
Shredder then defected the attack and made a copy of Reivax that obeied the shredder."Kill him."
Vemix was shocked what happen and came to Mikey's side."I am so sorry buddy. I just wanted Hope. I'll help you." Vemix grabed mikey and so did crocous and lefted

cowabunga14
05-08-2007, 08:35 PM
"Your copy can't defeat me," said Reivax as he stabbed it. The copy fell to the ground. "It's just a defenseless duplicate anyhow."

Sonic777
05-08-2007, 09:06 PM
"That is what you think." as the copy got up all fine and well and started slashing at Reivax."No ordanary copy."

cowabunga14
05-08-2007, 09:15 PM
"Yeah, well, that won't stop me from blasting his head off," Reivax replied. He took out his rifle and shot off the copy's head.

Magdolin
05-09-2007, 12:12 AM
"I...didn't mean..too..." Said Mikey as he felt like every bone in his body has just been shattered.

"Well I guess you're okay now...see you later Hope..." Said Donatello.

C.R.Ebi
05-09-2007, 03:14 PM
"By..call if ya need me k" she claimed up the lader and pushed the manhole cover to the side.

Sonic777
05-09-2007, 04:43 PM
Shredder merly laughed."I think you over lock something." as the copy then got up and smashed Reivax's gun and punched him.
Vemix just looked at him."I know." Vemix said still running away with crocous and Mikey in crocous's arms.

cowabunga14
05-10-2007, 07:56 PM
"Well, I think you're wrong," Reivax replied. "The copy isn't immortal, you know." As the copy punched him, he threw it in a garbage can that was drenched in gasoline. He lit a match and said, "Once the flame comes in contact with the gas, he'll pretty much burn to death."

LordAzrim
05-17-2007, 11:01 AM
A dark shadow loomed over the field, poised like a viper, ready to strike. Hardened eyes took note of every action on the field, analyzing its strengths and weaknesses. He continued to move, gaining the view from different angles. It seemed that the turtles were holding up surprisingly well against the new forces of the Shredder. Raphael and Donatello were engaged in battles of their own, fighting for their lives oblivious to the plight of their brother, Michalangelo. The shadow steeled his vision, waiting to see what tricks Michelngelo had up his sleeve, unaware himself of the severity of the damage dealt. The Shredder stepped over to the fallen form of Michelangelo, ignoring the smart remarks of Rievas. There was no way that Rievas could save Michelangelo without ignoring the clone, an action that could prove fatal. The Shredder raised his clawed hand, preparing to finish Michelangelo only to find it stopped by a long blade. The shadows began to lift, revealing a blue hilt on the blade as the wielder slowly stepped out.
"You should be careful where you point those claws, someone might lose a hand." Leonardo said, his words dripping with venom. He brought his other blade to the arm of Shredder, only to find it deflected by Shredder's free hand. Leonardo pressed the attack, his twin katanas flashing in a lethal torrent of attacks. The Shredder backed, deflecting every blow, suprised by the newfound fury and determination of the turtle. As. impressive as Leonardo's offense was, Shredder's defense was even better. Leonardo knew that the only thing that would result from the fight with the Shredder was that Leonardo would tire himself out attacking. He retreated backwards to Michelangelo to check on his condition.

C.R.Ebi
05-17-2007, 11:40 AM
((to all that use to come to this rp PLEASE COME BACK! PLEASEPLEASEPLEAS PLEASE PLEASE!!!! Oh andwe have a Leo now so the storycan move along now yay ))

Hope sat half way out of the manhole.Her ears perked a bit and then lowered with each monment. The mutant girl sighed and sliped back in. she should stop this it was mostly her fault but she couldent help it if she had a bad memory when it came to people that she didnt know.

'guess its was I get for not listening to the people around me thatmuch...and if i did none of this would havehappendbut then again I would have never met Mikey, Donny...."

She moved quickly throught the sewers looking for the manhole that she first came in, where she first meat them and where she wished she sould have stayed home.

Sonic777
05-17-2007, 11:43 AM
(Oh,Lordazrim, Don't play my charicter,Your Leonardo, NOT SHREDDER and I stoped because it got boring. Thanks to him, I have no idea what to post now.)

C.R.Ebi
05-17-2007, 04:38 PM
((hee well then i guess its rp crater to use time magic and fix things right...Right okay time to move things along...

Okay with the Shredder being revived with magic an all he has come to a over loud of mana that he doesn't know hoe to use yet. A lady in blue comes and takes him and the mana serpents away to a new place exsplaning what hes going though and she yells at Vemix for the responsibility use of magic and the reasons that he used it for , for getting a girl that doesn't even like him.

With the boy's they got a few nicks and bruises and some mental problems on seeing the Shredder coming back to life and the haul magic thing...Hope came to help them escape the mess and all the good guys are back at the layer and the bar guys are with the blue lady....

Also if anyone has questions on what i did just pm me or catch me on msn or aim okay ^^))