PDA

View Full Version : Finally, Some Comercials

ToTheNines
05-05-2007, 11:24 AM
Anyone watch The Batman today? There were 2 comercials for the new toys. It was a really lame advertisement, and yet cool to see.

VaughnMichael
05-05-2007, 02:59 PM
Anyone watch The Batman today? There were 2 comercials for the new toys. It was a really lame advertisement, and yet cool to see.
if it was for the movie toys they've been playing those for some time now.
I wish they would just release the Fast Forward toys allready I'm so over the movie at this point.

Ninjinister
05-05-2007, 08:39 PM
if it was for the movie toys they've been playing those for some time now.
I wish they would just release the Fast Forward toys allready I'm so over the movie at this point.

Well, some of us are just now getting the second wave of movie figures (like I just finally found them today and picked up Karai).

Plus it's already confirmed a third wave of movie figures will be released. However, I too want to see some new Fast Forward figures, despite the fact that I only have two (Donatello and Cody).

VaughnMichael
05-06-2007, 12:05 AM
Well, some of us are just now getting the second wave of movie figures (like I just finally found them today and picked up Karai).

Plus it's already confirmed a third wave of movie figures will be released. However, I too want to see some new Fast Forward figures, despite the fact that I only have two (Donatello and Cody).
Yeah I'll be getting the other movie monsters and raph for the small correct sized jersey devil and the splinter bigfoot 2 pack But (and boy let me tell ya it
s a big but! lol) I really want some more of a mixture every store is sold out of FF figures. They could atleast send out a batch of the ones that are made and maybe slip in the purple dragon figure and the gunjin figure.:D

CyberCubed
05-06-2007, 12:14 AM
So is the Splinter/Big Foot 2-pack out yet or not till the Fall?

VaughnMichael
05-06-2007, 05:26 AM
So is the Splinter/Big Foot 2-pack out yet or not till the Fall?
not yet he will be out when the others come out.