View Full Version : What's you fave TMNT Movie toy

NightwatchersOnlygirl
06-11-2007, 12:48 PM
Mine's the Nightwatcher with his motorcycle

Don't all rush at once

~Nightwatcher's (girl) Friend~

VaughnMichael
06-11-2007, 01:35 PM
Movie Star Foot Soldier from the original line and I would have to say from the new movie line I like the jersey Devil figure even though it's freaking huge.

Ava Collier
06-11-2007, 05:02 PM
I love...and I mean love...Don's goggles. Donatello is the reason I started to collect the movie figures. Of course, I'd have probably not bothered, had my turtle toddlers not needed a daddy. I think the 07 movie Splinter is the nicest looking Splinter figure.

The Cowabunga Carl van may as well be my purse >.< I keep putting my stuff in it. Maybe I'll attatch straps.

VaughnMichael
06-11-2007, 06:22 PM
I think the 07 movie Splinter is the nicest looking Splinter figure.
It is one of the nicest I agree I look back and think how horrid the oirg. Splint toy is from the 80's line it's actully kind of funny lol.
I'd have to say my favorite Splinter figures would go in this order.
Next Mutation Splinter (whom I painted brown)
Wacky Action Splinter aka Creepy Crawlin' Splinter
Super Mutant Splinter.
New Movie Splinter
Fast Forward Splinter
orig. movie splinter.

discordiatookie
06-12-2007, 01:55 PM
Definitely the Splinter! I think he looks so cool! Also, I love Raph's oversized sais, they look total neat!! He's probably the best looking turtle out of the four (I mean in the figure sense, but i'm sure there's a few (or should I say ALOT) of girls who would take it the other way!)

cowabunga14
06-12-2007, 03:40 PM
I like the Movie Star Foot Soldier and the Splinter figure from the new movie.

Gen. Gato
06-13-2007, 06:06 AM
I really love all the movie toys, but I especially love the Turtles vs Generals two-packs because you get two awesome toys and like once you get them out of the box they immediately start to kill each other! Muahahaha!!! Or... Well, actually, I'm just a little kid at heart and I still love to play with my toys, they're not just for decoration, ya know. Plus, in the two-packs, Mikey's face isn't as demented-looking.

(I was so SMART and got all the individual turtles before deciding I wanted the two-packs as well. -.-)

I just don't understand why Serpiente's boobs have to glow like that... It's scary T_T