PDA

View Full Version : The Award Ceremony


Ra
06-15-2007, 02:24 AM
Well, since things got a little hairy in the original thread, I'm going to try a feeble attempt to direct the random crazy role playing to here.

There are no true rules and boundaries, and members can play as the turtles if they want to, but I'm not to sure they will be thrilled seeing random Technodrome members running around like crazy with mango cannons *laughs* Hopefully this can be something that of a tradition come next year if/when the awards are on again.

Also note that for this one time, you don't need characters submitted in the character profile thread, so people who don't normally role play can join in as well. And if you want to join in after we get underway, just let me know. I'll see what we can do ;)

Anyway, basically where all the madness is happening is in a giant, white padded room. Various members are locked up, and the turtles are some how dragged into braking them out to take them to the Technodrome Award ceremony. You don't have to stick to character, since everything is going to go INSANE!! So, grab you favorite role playing character and let's get started with the insanity! :evilgrin:

Characters (just pop in here or PM me if you want to join in).

TMNT:
Leo: Katie
Mike: Fancy Mel
Don: Jo Dawn
Raph: Garou (Sorry Bunny, but Garou called first. You can play as yourself, though!)

Members/Original Characters
Ra Cho Tamer: Ra
Sour-Puss that sits in the corner: King Stryker
Avery Jones - SassyGal
Evil Right-Handed Minion to Dr. Doom - Sewer Bull
Katie: Katie
Garou: Garou
Jo Dawn: Michi (I'm really confused here *laughs*)
Cowabunga: Cowabunga14
Ava: Ava Collier
Sonic777: Sonic777
Sunshine: Sunshine

The Stryker
06-15-2007, 02:45 AM
I call the role of sour-puss that sits in the corner.

Ra
06-15-2007, 03:01 AM
Done. Glad to have you on board, crazy man... :evilgrin:

SassyGal
06-15-2007, 03:19 AM
I call the role of the girl who has never RP'd before, but wants to see how this turns out :D , if that's cool with you experience RPers!

The Stryker
06-15-2007, 03:37 AM
And then, you sprinkle the chicken liberally with old spice!

Ra
06-15-2007, 04:29 AM
Alright Sassy, you are in. There's always a first time for RPing (believe me, I know ;))

Also, do you guys mind if you think of names? It might help come Role Playing time... :lol:

Sewer Bull
06-15-2007, 05:08 AM
PREPOSTEROUS! AS A LATVERIAN GENERAL, I HEREBY ANNEX THIS THREAD AS NEWLY CONQUERED LORD DOOM'S DOMAIN! NOW BOW BEFORE LORD DOOM, MEANINGLESS WORMS OR I WILL BOIL YOU ALL IN OLIVE!

AND RA... LORD DOOM DEMANDS YOUR VISIT IN HIS ROYAL CHAMBERS TONIGHT.

Ra
06-15-2007, 05:55 AM
...just a mintue Bully~! *powders nose and puts you down as "Evil Right-Hand Minion"*

Sewer Bull
06-15-2007, 06:33 AM
Minute?

MINUTE??

LORD DOOM DOESN'T TAKE JUST MINUTES!!!!!

Katie
06-15-2007, 07:09 AM
...somebody said something about needing a bartender....helllooooooooo? I've never seen THIS part of the 'drome.


(ooc: someone might wanna pick up Raph before the doublemint twins get here.....but then again it probably won't matter :ohwell: )

Garou
06-15-2007, 07:37 AM
Doublemint twins :tsurpris: Who?

Never mind that, but just because you said so - I'll take Raph :D

Uh, and then myself! I must be fit for this place, if it's gonna be insane :evilgrin:

Katie
06-15-2007, 07:49 AM
oh , Garou......you just don't know what you've missed :) *hands you a mango smoothie from my emergency smoothie cooler*

Think they are REALLY having the ceremony...in.....um...here? *looks around nervously*

Sewer Bull
06-15-2007, 09:31 AM
SPECTACULAR! NEW MINIONS READY TO BOW BEFORE LORD DOOM!

Jo Dawn
06-15-2007, 10:35 AM
Alright I'm in. I take Don.

(and no, Katie... the announcement will be in the Everything Else forum, but I guess we can play along as wanted in here.)


EDIT - Oh, and um... me? I think I'd be kinda scared if someone else were me.

GK Punk
06-15-2007, 11:15 AM
I Call Jo Dawn!


EDIT - Oh, and um... me? I think I'd be kinda scared if someone else were me.

Aw crap. never mind then....:cry:

SassyGal
06-15-2007, 11:18 AM
A name?? hmmm....I will have to think about that...suggestions anyone??

MadPirateBunny
06-15-2007, 11:46 AM
I'm in. can I have Raph? I was thinking about making him gay just to help with the whole doublemint twins thing.


hehehe

gobo
06-15-2007, 01:00 PM
I'll be iris, the lil' Miss Know-it-all that thinks she can just trample all over a poor geek's heart... maybe.

And, Jo... why can't you let GK be JD? He just wants to feel sexy. ;)

Jo Dawn
06-15-2007, 01:07 PM
I'll tell you what. Michi can be me. ;)


...This outta be fun. ;)

gobo
06-15-2007, 01:35 PM
Before my joke gets taken too seriously, I will not be RPing, especially not to make a friend look bad. I was just running with the surprising insinuation that we were ever 'a couple' Are you guys trying to tell us something with that? O_o Our fake break up started me on the vengeful ex role, but it was a joke and not conventional RP as it was still gobo, not a made-up character.

...

Plus, I felt compelled to remind Jo that she's sexy. :D

Katie
06-15-2007, 01:43 PM
*singing*

People are talking...talking 'bout people.....lalalalalala OHHHHHHHHHHH Maybe they're seeing something you aren't gobo......Give 'em something to talk about....a mystery about you and iris to figure out..... :evilgrin:

*goes on setting up the fancy award ceremony bar*

cowabunga14
06-15-2007, 02:14 PM
Well...I'm in.

Ava Collier
06-15-2007, 03:50 PM
((OOOH OOOH! Can I be Ava? XD ))

Sewer Bull
06-15-2007, 03:55 PM
((OOOH OOOH! Can I be Ava? XD ))

NO!

This one's already taken by me.

Ava Collier
06-15-2007, 04:28 PM
NO!

This one's already taken by me.

((Very well! Then I shall be The Rat King :evilgrin: ))

Katie
06-15-2007, 04:31 PM
*done setting up the bar* There! Bar's open!!! :D

So...um.....anyone think that all of us nominees being sent these little hand written invitations to come to this big padded room seems like a trap? Who writes in gigantic green crayon.......wait. *looks around nervously* Anyone seen Doom?

*shifts eyes from Stryker sulking in the corner to the door, which has no handles on the inside*

Um.....guys? I think this may be a.....trap. What happens if we're all locked in here and can't accept any awards?

Sonic777
06-15-2007, 05:18 PM
I will want to join as I love award ceremonies.

Katie
06-15-2007, 06:03 PM
*takes a shot of acoi juice*

This is a fine mess....we gotta figure a way out.....and we have to figure out how to keep people from coming in here and getting trapped :(

Ra
06-15-2007, 06:04 PM
YAY! People! Okay, I've put everyone down, and I think we are about to start. We just need our other turtles to be called in and I think we are ready... :evilgrin:

And Ava? Are you playing the Rat King as well? I'm getting confused here... *laughs*

Katie
06-15-2007, 06:06 PM
we have a raph (Garou) and Don (JD) we need a Leo and a Mikey :D

I can be Leo....

Ra
06-15-2007, 06:11 PM
Alright, that's good enough for me. I'll wait a bit and see if anyone wants Mike, but if no one claims him, I guess I'll be playing him.

Last calls for the role play before we start spamming...

SassyGal
06-15-2007, 06:15 PM
My name is Avery Jones...Okay when do we get to spam???

Ra
06-15-2007, 06:22 PM
Alright, thanks Sassy! And as for the spam...Until someone claims Mikey, we have to sit tight and wait...gah... :evil: I'm going to be back tonight (otherwise known as tomorrow morning to some) and we'll start the ball rolling then. It gives people more time to organize themselves, then :evilgrin:

Magdolin
06-15-2007, 08:21 PM
.................................................. ..............................................May I be Mikey.......I really don't want to be myself...

Ava Collier
06-15-2007, 08:43 PM
YAY! People! Okay, I've put everyone down, and I think we are about to start. We just need our other turtles to be called in and I think we are ready... :evilgrin:

And Ava? Are you playing the Rat King as well? I'm getting confused here... *laughs*

((As well as what? If Bull is playing Ava, I want to stalk him.))

The Stryker
06-16-2007, 12:37 AM
3 minutes til' Munsters, gotta see Herman gotta see Herman.

Sewer Bull
06-16-2007, 02:39 AM
((As well as what? If Bull is playing Ava, I want to stalk him.))

You might have her back. I wanted to play both Ava and a very horny minotaur scientist who has captured her for his ferocious "experiments"... but I guess it wouldn't be just right after all.

Ra
06-16-2007, 03:21 AM
.................................................. ..............................................May I be Mikey.......I really don't want to be myself...
Well congratulations, Mell. You have just sealed your own fate. I hope you are ready, everyone... :evilgrin:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ra shifts about in her straight jacket and looks about the giant padded room she is in. "Great. I just had to be thrown into here when the Awards are about to start." She then makes a strange meowing sort of a noise. "I want to gooo..."

She then headbutts one of the walls noisily in a feeble attempt to grab some attention.

gobo
06-16-2007, 03:21 AM
If Bull is playing Ava, I want to stalk him.
So, you're Sunshine now? O_o :embarass: :sweatdro:

Ra
06-16-2007, 03:23 AM
Ra blinks at hearing the comment above. "Yay. Now I am hearing voices in my head." She rolls her eyes and head butts the wall again.

Sewer Bull
06-16-2007, 03:25 AM
*makes a few retarded comments about Marluxia and his pink scythe*

Ra
06-16-2007, 03:46 AM
Ra hears these retarded comments and goes into a very mild form of a killing spree in the room. Since her arms are constricted by her straight jacket, she resorts to kicking and stamping on stuffed animals.

The Stryker
06-16-2007, 05:15 AM
I do not fear evil, for thou art evil.

ashes to ashes, dust to dust....vengeance is mine.

*Rocks in the corner.*

Katie
06-16-2007, 06:50 AM
*looks hopelessly at Ra and Stryker*

I've got a bad feeling about this....seriously, what happens if we can't get to the awards ceremony?

*takes another shot of acoi juice*

It's no use struggling, Ra...That's what got you straight jacketed up in the first place. And I don't even wanna tell you what I saw them do to Stryker :( *shudders*

Ra
06-16-2007, 07:05 AM
*growls* I don't care. I WANT OUT OF HERE! *bashes her head against the wall again* Hey, wait, what did they do to Stryke-boy? Is that why he is all...ya know... *lets the moment linger*

Katie
06-16-2007, 07:11 AM
I can't say.... It was too horrible :cry: He's never ever going to be the same.


Did you get the big green crayon letter invitation to this "pre-party" too? I just wanted to make a few extra bucks....they said they needed a bartender. Damn my inability to pass up making smoothies :(

Ra
06-16-2007, 07:25 AM
*shudders* Ouch... *looks over at Stryker and sighs* He definately is a lost cause, then.

*walks over to Katie and looks at the big green crayon letter invitation clasped in her hand* Yeah, that's the one I got. But then as I was heading for the pre-party, some dude dressed as a clown jumped out of a bank he just robbed, saw me, threw sacks of money at me, and ran off. I told the police, but they didn't believe me and put me here.

*grumbles and mutters about how police now days have no idea how to do their jobs*

Katie
06-16-2007, 08:41 AM
yeah.....They said I didn't have all the right liscencing to bartend.....I tried to tell them there was no alcohol....and my permit is back in the smoothie bar... *sighs*

I think there's more than crappy cops going on here, though.


========================================


(Outside)

*Leonardo has a guy in a clown costume pinned*

I think you've had enough fun for tonight. Wha'd you do with the money?

What money???

Come on....I saw you rob the bank....

I didn't rob no bank...I was on my way to a costume party....yeah...you know...that one you're going to...

Riiiiiiiiiight

Honest!!

*mutters to himself* How do I always get mixed up in these things.... *scans the dark rooftops* I know I didn't get that far ahead of the others....I thought we all agreed to stick together.

Ava Collier
06-16-2007, 08:56 AM
So, you're Sunshine now? O_o :embarass: :sweatdro:

((ROTFLMFAOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I <3 you.))


The black-hooded figure peered down from the shadows of the rafters. Long fingers ending in sharp animal claws, tugged the hood down to obfuscate the face that must be hiding there. It crouched. It observed. it waited.

Katie
06-16-2007, 09:23 AM
Katie thought she caught some movement out of the corner of her eye, above her head. Nothing, she thought. This place was freaking her out big time.

Stryker....Ra....how many more poor souls were going to end up in here tonight? With shaky hands she took another last shot of acoi juice and wiped her mouth on her sleeve.

Ava Collier
06-16-2007, 10:15 AM
Crouching, it leapt through the darkness. It was swift, it was silent, and it smelled of pineapple. Pineapple? Maybe it was the smoothie bar. It glanced back over it's shoulder, wondering if it had been seen.
I'm either slipping...or she's really paranoid. it thought to itself, crouching again. This looks like the right place...either that or it's the worst trap I've ever walked into. Maybe even both. It's clawed fingers wound tightly around the kunai pressed against it's strange body. It wondered...What in the shell am I doing here alone?

Katie
06-16-2007, 10:41 AM
*Katie shrieks in terror*

I KNOW I saw something that time!!!!!!!!!!!

*scans the ceiling nervously*

Ninjas...or...cobwebs...or...or mango goblins..... *clutches a mellon baller and ice cream scoops in a ready position*

...creepy shadow and padding in this room. Damn mango goblins.....They're probably wasting the fields as I speak. *scans the ceiling again* Nice little...um....whatever you are up there. I have some fruit here...and it's gonna spoil....wanna share? *darts eyes back and forth* My papaw was a full blooded Choctaw and he said there are always spirits around....you-you a good spirit? Little thing?

*sets a piece of banana and some strawberries out on the counter and crouches to wait*

Ava Collier
06-16-2007, 11:16 AM
It snickered, dropping infront of Katie. In the light, it became more evident the grim figure was female...or else a really convincing otherwise. She gazed up, a flash of white eyes concealed by a green mask. Tilting her head, she smirked a sideways smirk, drumming the claws on the end of a grey furred foot. "I'm not a spirit yet...and you're not supposed to scream unless I'm handing ya back your purse. Or...that's how it usually goes. Didn' mean ta startle you Luv. You can stand up now."

Jo Dawn
06-16-2007, 11:31 AM
How do I always get mixed up in these things.... *scans the dark rooftops* I know I didn't get that far ahead of the others....I thought we all agreed to stick together.

Donatello peered from the rooftops down at his brother. He blinked. Leo seemed to have caught a... clown?

He hated clowns.

Sighing, he leapt down and crossed the alleyway to join Leonardo.

"Leo? Problem with the entertainment here?" He asked wryly, making sure to keep a few feet of distance between himself and the clown.

Katie
06-16-2007, 11:41 AM
Ha...ha ha. I thought we were all going to stay together out here. One minute we're playing ninja tag....the next I'm seeing this guy rob a bank.

*he grinned slightly knowing Don's phobia*

Least I know why you wern't around. Any ideas on Mike and Raph...and....well....anyone else?


===================================


*Katie blinked at the creature before her*

My...my purse? hehehe I didn't even know I had lost it.....wait. I bet when those whacked out cops dragged me in. *stands upright again*

I'm Katie....and I'd REALLY like to know how you got in.....cause I think this place is a little on the not so right side and it might be a good idea to get out of here.

Ava Collier
06-16-2007, 11:48 AM
Ava pulled back her hood, and blinked. "How I got in? Hello! Ninja!" The rodent-like girl shifted her eyes, this way...and that. "And I used the door...duh. So what's all this about please? You're here mucking about with fruit, so I have my doubts as to your being a threat." Smirking yet again, she gave Katie the very very fuzzy eyebrow.

(( XD the purse thing was more of a reference to some very familiar type mugging rescues, but hey whatever works :P ))

Katie
06-16-2007, 11:52 AM
((I figured that after I wrote D'oh! :P))


The door, huh. Well, the jokes on you, miss ninja, cause there's no handle on the inside. You're trapped here now, too.

*hands her new companion a bit of mango*

....but be careful. Ra tried to escape and they put her in a straight jacket...and Stryker....*tears well in her eyes* I'll never be able to undo the damage they did to him...


wait....whadda ya mean 'no threat'???? I'll have you know that I am a state champion Kobudo tournament fighter...and...and I didn't walk into a trap!!

Ava Collier
06-16-2007, 11:59 AM
((Hehe it's all good. You think mango will get that minotaur image out of my head? o.0))

"ARE you threatening me?"
Shifting her gaze, Ava flailed, staring at the door in disbelief. "Oh shell...they'll never let me live this one down." Sighing, she took the bit of mango, reguarding it curiously with her eyes, then her nose. popping the piece of fruit into her mouth, she chewed, and swallowed before extending her clawed hand. "I'm Ava. Looks like we'll be keeping each other company for a bit." Frowning, she whipped her slithering tail behind her. "Damn. I can see a lecture in my future..."

Katie
06-16-2007, 01:14 PM
I'm no threat *shakes the clawed hand* I'm just saying looks can be deceiving sometimes. Just 'cause I look all sweet and innocent...doesn't mean I am.

So, uh....what were you doing out...on this side of town.....did you get one of those green crayon invites too?

Sunshine
06-16-2007, 05:28 PM
((HEY! HE CAN'T BE ME! Then who would I be? :cry: After all I can't be Raph... then again around here I think that's safer. ^_^' Anyway I wanna be Sunshine! And if anyone argues... :evilgrin: I am sure they would gladly step aside... or vanish under mysterious circumstances. :tangel:

Also I am a special kind of stalker. :D I am the kind of stalker that she feeds and lets live with her! And I have cool powers. *sagenod* Almighty GM powers... well in OUR rp. ^_^' ))

Katie
06-16-2007, 06:10 PM
Leonardo sighed wearily. It had been hours since he last saw Mike and Raph, and Don was still looking nervous about their new friend.

Ok, Don. I'm just gonna gift wrap this guy and leave him over at the precinct. Try and contact Mike and Raph. I don't like that they've disappeared. Ava too....she was shadowing us for awhile and now she's gone missing too.

*stands the clown dressed bank robber up.* Come on buddy, time for you to get to the party.

I don't wanna go to that party....come on buddy. Come ON!

Be back in awhile, Don.

Ra
06-16-2007, 06:25 PM
((Anyway I wanna be Sunshine! And if anyone argues... :evilgrin: ))
((Meep! I'm not arguing! *hides* Just jump on in. The water's fine :P))

Taking a brake from banging her head against the padded wall, Ra turns and sees Katie shaking a suspiciously clawed hand, obvious even from a distance, and hears Katie asking if the stranger got an invite as well. She gets up and runs over, and moves up into Ava's face, way to close for comfort. She stares for a few seconds, taking in the fact that this was not your usual type of human. Or animal. She then steps back.

"Yeah, I think she got an invite. These awards attract some pretty weird people. I mean, look at Stryker before he went all loopy."

cowabunga14
06-16-2007, 06:34 PM
Getting out of bed, C14 is slighty frustrated.

Oh, crap...it's 10:30 AM -- I overslept!

Without thinking of what he wants for breakfast, he makes his bed in a rushed fashion and grabs his skateboard. He looks in a wallet and finds enough cash for a meal.

Ok, I got 15 bucks -- looks like that's enough money for somethin' at Mickey D's. I just hope Katie and them don't leave me behind -- they better not have forgotten about me and decided to do something like go to a Hitler youth meeting.

He speeds out the door for the roughly three mile trip to Ronald's shack of unhealthy food.

Katie
06-16-2007, 06:43 PM
Ra! you stopped banging your head! This is Ava....she managed to get herself trapped here too. And...um...Stryker's not wierd....he's....special. I mean...wierd? He and I are nominated for best couple...I mean what would that say about me? SPECIAL.

*notices Ava's blank stare* It's a long story....so anyways, we are all supposed to go to this award ceremony. we got nominated for these award thingies and well...a bunch of us seem to be ending up in this padded jail....for various reasons.

SassyGal
06-16-2007, 06:44 PM
*doors open and Avery Jones stumbles in after being pushed by orderlies*

What's happening? Where am I? Who are all these people? I was on my to the Drome awards & now I'm here! Who is Dr Doom???

Katie
06-16-2007, 06:46 PM
oh lord...they got another one.


So.....did you get one of the big green crayon letter invites too?

Ava Collier
06-16-2007, 07:02 PM
Sighing, the rat-girl pulled her invitation from her pocket, as she carefully sidestepped Ra. Glancing back over her shoulder, she arched a brow at Avery. "Oh bloody brilliant. I am in so much trouble." Whining softly, Ava backed against the wall sliding down. "I simply dread who I'm in the most trouble with." Blanked eyes shifted to the door again. "We can wait until it opens again..."

Sunshine
06-16-2007, 07:14 PM
The door opens quickly and a girl with long orange hair, wearing a straight jacket is tossed inside. "Oww... Oh come on I'm not that crazy! And I wasn't really going to make anyone vanish under mysterious circumstances! Honest!" She sighs heavily and crosses her legs looking around. "Hmm there has to be a way out of here... they're just trying to keep me away from the Dromies! Just cause I don't have a stick up my-Oh! Hi!" The odd girl grins up at Katie.

Katie
06-16-2007, 07:24 PM
*runs a hand through her copper hair*

Well, the door opened.....and shut again. I dunno if that will work considering tweedle dee and tweedle dumber out there guarding it. This is a disaster. What if....what if we could get a message to someone on the outside.....like with a pigeon or something....

*helps the new girl up*

I know you....you're another nominee aren't you. I don't suppose you have a green letter invitation too?

Ava Collier
06-16-2007, 07:30 PM
Ava's eyes went wide, as she quickly climbed the wall, staring down at the orange-haired girl in terror. "You're not real..." the rat-girl shuddered...then drooped as she slid back down. "So much for my brilliant plan. Hey...wait a minute..." Undoing the buttons on her coat, Ava reached into the top of her black bodysuit...and frowned. "My...communicator is gone." Scrunching up her face, the rat-ninja turned to introduce it to the wall...several times. "Damn damn damn damn damn damn damn DAMN!"

Katie
06-16-2007, 07:40 PM
*holds up her cell phone with no signal*

I already tried that.....and just to be sure.....*warily snags Stryker's from his belt* yup...no signal there either. we're screwed.

cowabunga14
06-16-2007, 07:44 PM
The stressed out teen continues on his way to the highly addictive fast food resturant. Thirty minutes before breakfast time is over, he makes it.

Whoa...that was a rush. I'll have to scarf down my meal if I wanna make good time.

He orders a cheese and bacon croissant and some orange juice. After finishing his breakfast, he headed for the place where the awards would be presented. A large man -- almost as big as the Hulk -- stood on the sidewalk in a ver defensive position. He did not get out of the way, so C14 ran into him.

What's your deal, man?

The large man grabbed the scrawny teenager by his shirt collar.

You are coming with me!

Hey -- someone help me! I'm being kidnapped!

The man walked with the now worried teen over his shoulder and knocked him out to stop his yelling. Things weren't lookin' good at this point.

SassyGal
06-16-2007, 07:47 PM
I did get a crayon invite...the next thing I knew, they were carting me in here...I hope we all get out in time for the ceremony! I was so excited to be nominated by my peers*looks over at Katie* Are those mango smoothies??

Ava Collier
06-16-2007, 07:51 PM
Ava sighed very deeply, and crossed her legs. Nope...it would be impossible to meditate right now. Arching her back, the lithe creature twisted up to her feet, and began going over the possible suspects as she paced. "The Shredder...no. Baxter? ...no. The Rat Ki-HAHA not his style, no. Who would use green crayon? It's not one of Mikey's pranks...that's for sure." The rat stopped, pondering for a moment. Ava folded her silvery arms, drumming her claws. After a long pause, her eyes went wide. Gasping, she stared at her invitation. "It's those damn girl scouts..."

Katie
06-16-2007, 07:51 PM
yeah....*hands a fresh mango smoothie to Avery* I got a call saying that there was a bartending job here...then WHAMO! ....padded walls, Ra tries to escape....that freaky psychological torture they did to poor Stryker....not good :(

Sunshine
06-16-2007, 07:57 PM
"Yeah I got a crayon invite too, but I tried to ignore it and I was going back to the Dromies... then I was grabbed and thrown in here. As for who did this... no clue the Crayon messages are more Mikey or Casey's style but I don't think they'd do this. For now I guess we just wait. Try and relax a bit Ava." She smiled.

Ava Collier
06-16-2007, 08:01 PM
She'd been distracted before, maybe even in denial, but this time the rat heard the strange girl speak. Ava leapt into the air, a flipping flurry of flying furry fury...and hid behind Katie, blinking at the orange haired woman yet again. "It talks...and it knows my name. Perfect..."

((*snerk* <3))

Katie
06-16-2007, 08:04 PM
A large man -- almost as big as the Hulk -- stood on the sidewalk in a ver defensive position. He did not get out of the way, so C14 ran into him.

What's your deal, man?

The large man grabbed the scrawny teenager by his shirt collar.

You are coming with me!

Hey -- someone help me! I'm being kidnapped!

The man walked with the now worried teen over his shoulder and knocked him out to stop his yelling. Things weren't lookin' good at this point.


Leonardo turned at the sound of C14 being kidnapped.

What the.....*flops the clown costume bank robber down on the ground.*

watch it man!

Shut up. I'm going to see what the problem is. *stealthily slips down the alley to see C14 unconscious over a HUGE guy's shoulder.* this can't be good. *sighs*

Never a normal night. *dashes off to fight the guy*



==========================

(inside)

Uh.....Ava? problems with this one? *pokes the orange haired girl*

Sunshine
06-16-2007, 08:05 PM
"I know a lot more then that. But I am insane so..." She shrugged. "Anyway you can call me Sunshine." The orange haired girl said smirking. "Although I get the feeling that may creep you out even more."

Ava Collier
06-16-2007, 08:10 PM
Ava narrowed her eyes. Tossing off her coat, she swiftly had a kunai in each hand, crouching as she glared, and maybe even blushed slightly. "I don't know who you are, but I am NOT calling YOU Sunshine...I can think of a few other things to call you." Blinking, and realizing she was about to attack a woman in a straight jacket, Ava stood up straight, hiding her weapons behind her back as she grinned a big cheese eating grin.

Katie
06-16-2007, 08:13 PM
WOAH!! you have WEAPONS on you???

Sunshine
06-16-2007, 08:16 PM
"Well that's my name. At least here... it's complicated. And seriously would you relax? I could explain things but I think it would just confuse you more. So just calm down. I'm not evil... well... not that evil. I'm just an all knowing GM." She explained tilting her head and smiling.

Ava Collier
06-16-2007, 08:22 PM
Ava twirled a kunai in her fingers, laughing a nervous little laugh before quickly putting them away. Rolling along the floor until she came to her coat, the rat-girl twisted her way back into it, and didn't answer Katie. Buttoning her coat, the young mutant swished her tail, as she pulled her hood back up. "Not calling you that..."

Sunshine
06-16-2007, 08:29 PM
Sunshine laughed. "Don't mind her Katie. And yeah she's got weapons. I think at the moment she's just embarassed because she calls Raphael "Sunshine" at least most of the time..." She smirked more leaning against one of the walls. "So what would you rather call me then Ava?"

Ava Collier
06-16-2007, 08:43 PM
Ava flattened her ears. "I'm not embarassed...and I'm not sure you'd like to know what I'd rather call you."

Katie
06-16-2007, 08:44 PM
*puts MacGyver thinking cap on*

That's good! We can ....we have two cell phones and some weapons....and fruit and a blender and yogurt and melty ice cream....and...I have dried mango gobblin goop all over my shoes from the fields this morning.

*gets that wild look in her eyes* Maybe we can make a bomb or something....

Ava Collier
06-16-2007, 08:54 PM
Ava fell to her knees, staring up at the ceiling as if it had all the answers, asking it her silent question... Boys...where the shell are you?

cowabunga14
06-16-2007, 08:56 PM
Leonardo turned at the sound of C14 being kidnapped.

What the.....*flops the clown costume bank robber down on the ground.*

watch it man!

Shut up. I'm going to see what the problem is. *stealthily slips down the alley to see C14 unconscious over a HUGE guy's shoulder.* this can't be good. *sighs*

Never a normal night. *dashes off to fight the guy*

The man continued walking and made sure no one was following him. He used a walkie talkie to communicate with a fellow staff member who was relaxing at the asylum. Little did C14 know, friends of his nominated for various Dromies were stuck in a padded cell and he would be joining them soon.

We're almost there, Joe. I'd say about another half mile.

Good work, Hank. Just make sure the kid doesn't wake up before you get him here. Oh, and if you encounter an opponent who tries to take him from you, fight them. Any screwing up could ruin our plans.

I've already got it taken care of -- no need to worry. From what I know, the boss will be pleased.

Hank hung up and arrived at the asylum building. He put his card key in the electronic slot and entered.

Katie
06-16-2007, 09:02 PM
*whispers*aw crap. *clicks on the shell cell* Don...Don? PLEASE tell me you've heard from Raph and Mikey...*frowns*...great! those two are in so much trouble......yeah I've got a HUGE guy with an unconscious kid. I gotta see what this is about. Come SOON.

Leonardo dropped down infront of him from the inky darkness.

Um...I'm betting this kid didn't willingly go with you....am I right?

*draws his katana and charges the man*

WHERE THE SHELL ARE MY BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunshine
06-16-2007, 09:04 PM
"You wouldn't call me anything too bad. You wouldn't wanna get in trouble for that again. And what do you have against me anyway? You should be nice I am usually your GM you know." Sunshine scolded before turning her attention to Katie. "A bomb? Out of ice cream and cell phones?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "And they call me crazy..."

Katie
06-16-2007, 09:07 PM
It's not crazy!! The fruit juice is acidic...and the electronics can be used to make a crude detonator....and EVERYONE knows mango goblin goop is mostly nitrogen...INSTANT BOMB!!!

Magdolin
06-16-2007, 09:07 PM
Uh...anybody mind tellin' me what's goin' on?

cowabunga14
06-16-2007, 09:11 PM
Hank put C14 down so he wouldn't get harmed in the battle.

Yes, you are right...Turtle. It was all part of the plan, though -- until you came along and disrupted it.

The man grabbed Leonardo in order to prevent himself from being stabbed.

Who're these "brothers" you speak of? I can tell you now that I know nothing about them.

Katie
06-16-2007, 09:31 PM
((Mel, it'd be easier if you just read through starting on page 3))

*double kicks the man knocking the wind from him*

Nevermind that.....gotta run!!

*grabs C14 and disappears back into the inky dark alley* I hope this kid knows what was going on

Ava Collier
06-16-2007, 09:37 PM
Twitching her ears, Ava tilted her head in Kaie's direction. "What in the bloody shell is a mango goblin?"

((*drags Sunshine outside for other arpees* Everyone should have a chance to catch up now XD))

Katie
06-16-2007, 09:55 PM
they're these really ugly buggers that...*begins to feel light headed* oh...hehe...that like to suck all the juice..*feels EXTREMELY dizzy* I mean...they go out in the field and...and....oh man...it's all spinny....

*passes out cold from the fumes of Mango goblin goop mixed with mango and lime juice*

Magdolin
06-16-2007, 09:59 PM
Mikey was hiding in a dumpster. Hehe...they won't find me here...! Mikey giggled to himself quitely.

Ra
06-16-2007, 11:09 PM
Ra sits back, watching everything unfold with a grin that only a devil could grin plastered on her face. "Hehe...you know, if one of us can just call in one of the buffoons guarding the front and knocks them out, we might be able to steal his keys."

She then looks down at herself.

"And possibly get the people condemned to being in straight jackets OUT of the said straight jackets. These things are nice and warm, but they are ridiculously tight as well."

The Stryker
06-17-2007, 12:45 AM
*Continues digging with a spoon*

Latino Nation, Rising, blood in the streets, no one white or otherwises living....Gotta see Munsters.

Gotta see Herman, definately shouldn't have surrounded myself with these weirdees.

Ra
06-17-2007, 01:31 AM
Ra looks oddly at Stryker, who is starting to really creep her out.

"KATIE! He's doing it AGAIN!"

Katie
06-17-2007, 06:36 AM
*wakes up in a fuzzy haze and hears Ra*

I dunno what you want me to do about it. He's a lost cause. I give up with him.

*grumbles and notices that the mango goblin goop has formed a nice acid*

Ok...ok I can definitely get you guys out of the straight jackets....*scrapes up the said acid* now......hold still.....*applies the acid to Ra's and Sunshine's straightjackets* See...I'm good for something.

*the acid does it's work and slowly eats through the threads of the jackets until they fall free*

Ok....you're free. Now, How exactly are we going to get out....I just used up all the juice for my bomb. *sits down miserably in the corner near where Stryker is digging* We're screwed.......

*notices Stryker has quite a hole dug into the floor*

Oh my god....he...he's doing it!! Everyone help Stryker dig!!!!!

===================================

(outside)


Kid....kid are you ok?

*he peers down from the rooftops and watches the guys that he had just faught.* why were they kidnapping this guy? What exactly was going on?

Ok...I gotta get this clown guy to the precinct....*notices the bank robbing clown has vanished* Oh great. I have an unconscious kid and my bank robber got away.

*pokes at the kid withthe end of his katana*

come onnnnn....wake upppppppp

Ra
06-17-2007, 07:18 AM
Ra takes little notice of Katie's cries of astonishment, grins at her hands and does a lap around the room at full speed.

"I'M FREE! I'M FREE! FREE AS A BIRD! I FEEL SO ALI-" Her victory speech is cut short as she runs right into Stryker's hole and falls a good 2 feet down into the earth. A muffled "I'm okay!" can be heard from Ra's head implanted firmly into the dirt.

Katie
06-17-2007, 07:27 AM
Dig, woman! dig!!!

*shoves Stryker in the hole* Um...sorry, baby! *jumps down too* YAY!! we're gonna make it out of here!!!

Ra
06-17-2007, 07:35 AM
Ra jumps up and starts clawing at the ground.

"We are going to make it! WE ARE GOING TO MAKE IT!"

As she cries out again, her fingernails start scraping metal. Ra looks down and sees that they have dug their way to a solid metal pipe.

"We are NOT going to make it!"

Katie
06-17-2007, 07:40 AM
yes we are! *takes out the tiny bit of acid that is left and puts it on the pipe*

Burn baby burn! *Looks over her shoulder for the others*

SassyGal
06-17-2007, 09:54 AM
*Looks at King Stryker in the corner with his spoon*

"Hey guys? Do you think if we stay in here much longer, we'll all end up like the dude in the corner? He really wants to see the Munsters."

Garou
06-17-2007, 10:04 AM
*Suddenly, a wolf sticks her head up from behind the smoothie bar, her nose covered in mango smoothie.*

MUNSTERS! AAAARGH!!!! WHERE????

*Looks around sheepishly at all the other people in the room*

Meh... nevermind me...

Sticks her long tongue into the smoothie machine to try to suck out the smoothie inside*

>*<>*<>*<

*Raph shakes his head while looking at the dumpster Mikey's sitting in.*

Yo, shell-for-brains.

*Kicks the dumpster hard, making the lid fall down with a loud bang*

Katie
06-17-2007, 10:04 AM
Do not dis the Stryker!! He's the one who started the tunnel that's getting us out of here!!!! Come on woman!! Dig with us!!!

SassyGal
06-17-2007, 10:07 AM
Avery looks down the hole and jumps down with the others.

"Hey, is that acid stuff working? Hey guys! Get in the hole!! I think we're actually getting out of here!!"

She starts clawing at the dirt.

Katie
06-17-2007, 10:13 AM
w00t! Mangos are good for EVERYTHING!!!

*claws at the dirt, dragging the delirious Stryker behind her*


Come on Garou....don't think I don't see you in my blender :evil: We need you to help dig!!



================================


*hears a loud bang*

Oh great....now what?

*Yo, shell-for-brains.*

Raph? Raph....great!!! now I can get some help.

Garou
06-17-2007, 03:25 PM
Oh? Dig? Okie-dokie!

*Jumps over the bar and into the hole. Starts digging through the dirt with the tongue sticking out of the mouth*

>*<>*<>*<

*Raph looks up, as he hears someone yelling his name*

What?

cowabunga14
06-17-2007, 04:05 PM
(outside)


Kid....kid are you ok?

*he peers down from the rooftops and watches the guys that he had just faught.* why were they kidnapping this guy? What exactly was going on?

Ok...I gotta get this clown guy to the precinct....*notices the bank robbing clown has vanished* Oh great. I have an unconscious kid and my bank robber got away.

*pokes at the kid withthe end of his katana*

come onnnnn....wake upppppppp
After being poked a few times with Leo's katana, he finally woke up.

Huh? Leonardo...is that you?

He had a hard time believing that a Turtle came to rescue him.

So...where are you taking me? It doesn't matter to me as long as I get to Dromies on time and find out what my buddies Katie and them are up to.

Ava Collier
06-17-2007, 04:16 PM
The rat girl peered over the edge of the hole, at the humans, and the talking dog. Flexing her claws, Ava arched a fuzzy brow.. "Did you know rats are burrowers? I'll bet you didn't. Otherwise, you might have asked me to do this." Folding her arms, the young mutant tapped her fot for a moment, before throwing off her coat yet again. "Stand aside blokes an' blokettes!...What did you want from me? I'm British." Grinning at the fourth wall, she simply shrugged before diving into the hole.

Katie
06-17-2007, 04:40 PM
After being poked a few times with Leo's katana, he finally woke up.

Huh? Leonardo...is that you?

He had a hard time believing that a Turtle came to rescue him.

So...where are you taking me? It doesn't matter to me as long as I get to Dromies on time and find out what my buddies Katie and them are up to.


Dromies? *raises a brow* I don't know anything about that.....you don't happen to know what those guys wanted with you?

*hears footsteps*

Ok...we don't have time for this right now...come on...I heard my brother and we need to catch up with him.

*drags C14 up a fire escape and accross the alley*

You don't suppose that guy was out to get you, do you? And...I dunno...these other "Dromie" people too?

*sees Raph and Mike in the alley below and drops down beside them with C14 close in tow*

You two have some serious explaining to do....


=====================================


(inside)

*defensively* I knew rats were burrowers....you just looked all freaked out is all...I didn't wanna mess with you.

*takes two steps back out of the way and notices a sharp pain in her belly*

*whispers* oh no....*clutches her abdomen* Guys....um...I think...I ....*oozing blood* have a problem....

*Stryker's spoon is sticking out of her stomach*

Not good....damn.....mango goblins......*drops to the floor*

cowabunga14
06-17-2007, 04:54 PM
Dromies? *raises a brow* I don't know anything about that.....you don't happen to know what those guys wanted with you?

*hears footsteps*

Ok...we don't have time for this right now...come on...I heard my brother and we need to catch up with him.

*drags C14 up a fire escape and accross the alley*

You don't suppose that guy was out to get you, do you? And...I dunno...these other "Dromie" people too?

*sees Raph and Mike in the alley below and drops down beside them with C14 close in tow*

You two have some serious explaining to do....
Well...what the Dromies or Technodrome Forum Awards basically are are an award show kinda deal for members of the Technodrome Froums. There are catorgories for various awards and that's pretty much the gist of it.

C14 kept up with Leo and didn't wander off.

No, I dunno those guys wanted with me -- maybe they wanted to use for experiments or somethin'. *shrugs* All's I know is that a big dude kidnapped me and knocked me out, then you came along. I just hope the others are safe.

He saw Raph and Mikey close by.

What's going on with them?

Katie
06-17-2007, 04:55 PM
*sighs* I ask myself that every day.

Ava Collier
06-17-2007, 05:18 PM
"Damnit...how in the BLOODY SHELL...???" Ava paused, quietly climbing up to retrieve the needle and thread from her coat, before jumping back down to Katie. "I'm going to pull this spoon out...and then I'm going to sew you up. Don't worry, I've done this before.."

Katie
06-17-2007, 05:20 PM
Crap it HURTS!!!! The spoon was shanked!! *sees Stryker smiling wierdly at her* did he...he...no. *Everything begins to go fuzzy and dark*

((Sorry, guys, I gotta hang it up for the evening...I got tickets to an event downtown :D *Skips off to her car*))

Ava Collier
06-17-2007, 05:32 PM
"Or you could pass out. Great." Ava climbed back up to her coat, and paused a moment, staring at the thread and needle. She suddenly found herself very much missing the reason she carried it with her. He was crazy...but he wasn't in here. That would be a good start.

SassyGal
06-17-2007, 06:41 PM
*looks at Stryker warily*

"Um, should we tie that guy up or something? I mean, he just stabbed Katie with an effin' spoon!"

*looks at Ava sewing up Katie's cut*

"What can I do to help?"

cowabunga14
06-18-2007, 01:27 AM
Out of boredom and impatience, C14 decides to ask Leo a question.

So, Leo...you think after we're done screwing around here, we could go to the local grindhouse and see a Troma movie?

Ra
06-18-2007, 01:47 AM
Way to focused on her digging, Ra continues to claw at the dirt madly, oblivious to all of the ruckus going on around her and Garou, who is digging with ease just behind her. "Must...get...out of here..." She whispers franticly, eyes buldging to a rediculous degree.

The Stryker
06-18-2007, 02:05 AM
*Sneaks up to Ra and pokes her slightly*

Hello......No more digging, MY HOLE! *waves a piece of candy in front of Ra and throws it to the side, away from the hole*

Motor City Machineguns, Latino Nation rising, Morishima, The Briscoe Brothers, Definately shilling.

Ra
06-18-2007, 02:09 AM
Ra watches the piece of candy on the ground before looking back to Stryker.

"Sheesh, I thought you knew me better than that, Stryker. I only take chocolate, not candy." She pokes her tounge out.

The Stryker
06-18-2007, 02:22 AM
Ah, you win this round Phillips! I'll have to use all my cunning to stop you!

*Grabs Ra and throws her out of the hole* Stay out of my yard you crazy kids! PHEH!

Garou
06-18-2007, 02:31 AM
CANDY!!!!

*Stops digging and attacks the candy, eating the paper around it as well*

Mmmmmmm...... *Munches*

>*<>*<>*<

*sighs* I ask myself that every day.

Hey! *Crosses his arms angrily* If ya didn't leave me with this goofball here, perhaps following ya would have been easier, bro.

*Pause, as Raph eyes C14*

Who's the kid?

Ra
06-18-2007, 02:48 AM
Ra's eyes widen as she is thrown out of the hole.

"YEEAAAAAA!!!!!" She rubs her rear. "Thanks for the warning, nut job". She then sees Katie being sown up by Ava. "...okay, what happened here?!"

Katie
06-18-2007, 06:26 AM
So, Leo...you think after we're done screwing around here, we could go to the local grindhouse and see a Troma movie?

Ok, Ok.....focus here, kid. I've still got the feeling that there's more to your kidnappers than meets teh eye. Infact...I think that they might have taken all your friends.

Hey! *Crosses his arms angrily* If ya didn't leave me with this goofball here, perhaps following ya would have been easier, bro.
*Pause, as Raph eyes C14*

Who's the kid?

I just saved him from some big goons trying to kidnap him. He says he's on his way to some awards ceremony. I bet if we go check out that building they were going to throw him in...we'll find more than shiny gold statues.

So Raph....you and Mikey done playing around?

cowabunga14
06-18-2007, 01:13 PM
Ok, Ok.....focus here, kid. I've still got the feeling that there's more to your kidnappers than meets teh eye. Infact...I think that they might have taken all your friends.

I'll try, Leo -- it's hard for me right now. So you're saying my kidnappers could be Cylons or something? Hmm...never thought of 'em that way. I take it we're going to go on a stealth mission to rescue my friends?

Ava Collier
06-18-2007, 02:34 PM
The british rat arched a brow at the crazy bugger with the spoon. She remembered Katie mentioning the couple thing, and backed away from them slowly. "Not much we can do...not until we get her...and the rest of us out of 'ere." Leaping from the hole, Ava crouched, shaking the dirt out of her grey fur. With a sigh she stood again, knocking the caked-on dirt from her claws. "I'd like to order one rescue...extra cheese."

Sunshine
06-18-2007, 02:41 PM
"Well at least we have cheezy lines to pass the time with." Sunshine said stretching her arms. "Man it's good to be out of that straightjacket... though I wouldn't mind having one, being strapped in kinda sucked. Oh! Now I can scratch that itch!" She scratched her head and sighed with relief. "That's better... now what's going on?" The orange haired girl asked blinking.

Ava Collier
06-18-2007, 02:50 PM
Ava narrowed her eyes at Sunshine. "You give me fleas, and it is ON Sunkist." Clearing her throat, the rat girl slipped back into her coat. "You claim to know so much...you tell us."

Sunshine
06-18-2007, 03:20 PM
"Pfft! I'm not the GM for this game fuzzy and i don't have fleas. Though if you really want some I might be able to arrange that. I don't know everything... just nearly everything about you. And why are you getting mad at me anyway? I mean I haven't really given you any reason not to like me. I could... but I'm trying to be nice. Just relax honey." Sunshine said with a smile.

Ava Collier
06-18-2007, 03:29 PM
Ava's eyes widened. She opened her mouth to say something...and closed it again for a moment, narrowing her eyes. "I have nothing to hide." She insisted with a drop of venom, folding her arms. And I happen to be friends with a giant mutant crocodile you...you...freak. Damnit. Did you have to go there? What kind of nutjob are you anyway? Why do my thoughts appear in italics? "So go ahead. Tell me what you know..." She's totally bluffing. They posted my information online when I went missing. That's how she knows.

Sunshine
06-18-2007, 03:39 PM
She sighed. "Ok fine. I know Donnie has trusted you with "secrets", I know you think Usagi is "cute", I know you think Leo is a great leader and a pain in the "shell", I know you like to sit on Leatherhead's... head, I know you believe Mikey is wise, and..." Sunshine hesitated a little and smirked. "And I know you like it when Raph gets angry... do I really need to go on?"

Ava Collier
06-18-2007, 03:47 PM
Ava blushed deeply, and quickly pulled up her hood. "...you weren't watching were you?"


((BWAHAHAHAHA ...uh huh. *pats Ava*))

Sunshine
06-18-2007, 03:53 PM
"Well... depends on your point of view. Technically... I was... uhh... let's just go with yeah. Trust me that would creep you out less then a full answer." Sunshine said grinning a little nervously.

Ava Collier
06-18-2007, 04:01 PM
Ava shoved her hands into her pockets, and stopped asking questions.

iris
06-18-2007, 04:06 PM
Hello. I'm iris. I'll be playing the role of a lost, confused, and slightly frightened Dromie nominee. :ohwell: Me, in other words.

Uh, so why was Leo guarding C14? He's not... dangerous?

*backs away nervously*

I'll, uh... just wait over--

*trips over a large power cable on the floor and lands on the control panel of a big important-looking machine with lots of fancy lights and dials*

--here. Oops. Well at least I didn't--

*machine emits a few sparks and goes dark*

--break... anything? Crap.

Jo Dawn
06-18-2007, 04:55 PM
Don taps his communicator on, almost nervously. "Hey, Leo... Sorry about the disappearing act there. I've searched everywhere for those two and couldn't find one hint of them." He didn't mention that he took his time, what with the clown and all... "So, any other ideas?"

Sunshine
06-18-2007, 06:12 PM
Sunshine looked at Ava grinning a bit nervously still. "So uhh... truce?"

Katie
06-18-2007, 06:23 PM
I'll try, Leo -- it's hard for me right now. So you're saying my kidnappers could be Cylons or something? Hmm...never thought of 'em that way. I take it we're going to go on a stealth mission to rescue my friends?



well...I don't like the idea of leaving those guys until we know for sure that they haven't kidnapped anyone else.....and I have a sneaking feeling I have reason to need to get in there. *remembers Ava was shadowing them...even if she thought he didn't know*

Don taps his communicator on, almost nervously. "Hey, Leo... Sorry about the disappearing act there. I've searched everywhere for those two and couldn't find one hint of them." He didn't mention that he took his time, what with the clown and all... "So, any other ideas?"

Donnie! I was about to send a search party. I found them...Don't ask....and I think I've stumbled on to something a little more interesting than clowns robbing a bank. How fast do you think you can get cross town to us? ....hang on....got something else going on...

Hello. I'm iris. {i'm}a lost, confused, and slightly frightened Dromie nominee. Me, in other words.

Uh, ...He's not... dangerous?

*backs away nervously*

I'll, uh... just wait over--

*trips over a large power cable on the floor and lands on the control panel of a big important-looking machine with lots of fancy lights and dials*

--here. Oops. Well at least I didn't--

*machine emits a few sparks and goes dark*

--break... anything? Crap.

you've got to be kidding me...another one?....Ok, Donnie...Looks like we might just need that big brain of yours....




==================================

(inside)


Uoooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhgggggggggggggggggh hhhhhhhhhh! My life...is...is flashing before my eyes. so.....much......mangooooooooooosssssssss.....I need....I need.....a smoothie.

*lights go out...the room is completely dark and quiet*

Ava Collier
06-18-2007, 06:46 PM
Cautiously, Ava extended a clawed hand, though she jumped a bit startled at Katie's outburst, and the sudden lack of light. Sighing deeply, the rat ninja bowed her head. "Terrific...this day just keeps getting better, and better." and now I'm not even sure if I'm still in my own dimension. Why do these things always happen to me?

Sunshine
06-18-2007, 06:50 PM
Sunshine reached out for where she was pretty sure Ava's hand had been and after a moment found it and shook it. "Somehow I doubt this is some kind of therapy. Did you guys hit some wires with all that digging?"

Jo Dawn
06-18-2007, 07:17 PM
you've got to be kidding me...another one?....Ok, Donnie...Looks like we might just need that big brain of yours....


"Leo, when it comes to Raph and Mikey, I try to never ask." He pauses, hearing the noise in the background, and perks up. "Was that some sort of technology I hear fizzling in the night?" He rubs his hands together, grinning. "Leo, I am on my way."


------------------------------------

Backstage at the awards, Jo paces a tad nervously. Looking down at the paper in her hands, she knows that she holds all the power right now. Power that can be corruptible... A power that many wanted.

For it was... The names of the winners of this years awards.

Katie
06-18-2007, 07:22 PM
uuuuooohgh!! the light....I can see a light......I'm coming...I have to go to the light....what? What? *gasps* I AM not that kind of girl.....what kind of angel are you???? No, I WILL NOT do that!! who do you think you are mister??? ...what's that...the winners?


============================


you got it Don....Technology...all for you.

Jo Dawn
06-18-2007, 07:28 PM
you got it Don....Technology...all for you.

"Leo, I will be there in less than five minutes." He pauses for a moment, then adds. "And,I don't know what it is yet, but please don't let Raph or Mikey touch it." And with that, he took off towards the coordinates on his cell.

Katie
06-18-2007, 07:30 PM
*hangs up the cell* hehehe. you got it Don.

Ok...now...*hears a wierd scream and some other random noises from inside the building* Hmmmmmmm...seems your friends do have more guests in there, C14. These Drommie nominees must be some interesting people...

Ava Collier
06-18-2007, 08:02 PM
Ava blinked in the darkness. "I didn't see any wires while I was down there. I could go check, and maybe-" Ava blinked again. "I've been electrocuted before...it's not fun. Times like these are the reason everyone should have a six-inch pocket Donatello." The rat ninja wrinkled her nose, and blushed. It was a good thing it was dark. "That sounded wrong...just wrong."

Sunshine
06-18-2007, 08:15 PM
"Hehe glad I wasn't the only one that noticed that." Sunshine said smirking in the darkness.

Katie
06-18-2007, 08:21 PM
Leonardo felt a shiver like one of his brothers had been violated....



=======================================
(inside)

I see....a dark haired girl....on a stage...with a paper in her hand.....and...and there are lots of mangos....so...many mango goblins....and little green men....with pizza breath

Ava Collier
06-18-2007, 08:29 PM
Leonardo felt a shiver like one of his brothers had been violated....


((:lol: :lol: :lol: *nudges Sunshine* No WONDER he couldn't focus...*cough* ))


"She's gettin' worse...maybe we can get some attention from Tiny an' Peaches out there." Motioning to the door, as if everone could see in the dark, the rat flattened her ears. Slinking her way over to the door to bang on it with all her strength...which wasn't much compared to most mutants. "'EY! WE NEED HELP IN HERE!...wankers...'ELLO!"

Katie
06-18-2007, 08:51 PM
*draws katanas* ok....Raph, you take the guy on the left....and I'll take the guy on the right.....Mikey...DON'T Touch anything.....C14...DON'T let Mikey touch ANYTHING.


Ready Raph?


*Springs at the two guards*

===================================

...and the winner is........Stryker *makes that annoying sound like a crowd cheering.* ...what? I was disqualified? *staggers to her feet* I'll show you....*punches thin air*

What's that...impure thoughts abouta pizza breath mango gobbin...*shivers*

SassyGal
06-18-2007, 09:04 PM
*Avery looks at Katie with growing concern*

"Um, the faster we get outta here, the better! Katie is not looking too good!*

*walks over to Ava*

"Is there anyone out there?" *bangs on door with Ava in an attempt to attract attention to anyone on the other side*

"WTF?? Hello??? Come on and let us out! If you do, free pizza and booze is on me!"

Ava Collier
06-18-2007, 11:29 PM
"I'm not sure..." Pausing, Ava sniffed at the door. She recoiled, immediately regretting it. Holding her arm to her nose, she glared at the obstacle between them, and freedom. "UGG! It smells like the old sofa! Mikey hid, what we assume were once edible, and yet unidentifiable objects under the cushions."

cowabunga14
06-19-2007, 02:00 AM
C14 watched Leo and Raph fight the guards.

What am I, a tool? I wanna help!

He found a discarded cricket bat and swung it around a few times.

All right, any o' you knuckleheads want some? Well, if you don't that's ok, cuz it looks like Leo and Raph got it covered.

He put the bat down to avoid being yelled at by Leo.

Well, better safe than sorry, I guess.

The teen sat next to Mikey and waited till the fight was over.

Ra
06-19-2007, 02:13 AM
Ra looks down at Katie with a conserned look on her face. "Man, she does not look good."

She then slaps Katie over the faces with a wet towel that happened to be lying about. "There we go! All better!"

gobo
06-19-2007, 05:19 AM
Hello. I'm gobo. I'll be playing the role of a a spiteful, scorned ex-lover nominated for a Dromie. :ohwell: The caricature of me I keep finding myself playing, in other words.
Hello. I'm iris. I'll be playing the role of a lost, confused, and slightly frightened Dromie nominee. :ohwell: Me, in other words.

Uh, so why was Leo guarding C14? He's not... dangerous?

*backs away nervously*

I'll, uh... just wait over--

*trips over a large power cable on the floor and lands on the control panel of a big important-looking machine with lots of fancy lights and dials*

--here. Oops. Well at least I didn't--

*machine emits a few sparks and goes dark*

--break... anything? Crap.
*happens by in a frantic search for something*
"Dangit, girl. Why didn't you follow me? The entrance is on the other side of the building, like I said!

*notices the Turtles fighting*
"I thought Jo said 'no frills' this time. Those are some pretty good performers. Let's see... Mikey... Leo and Raph. I guess C14 will be Don. He better hurry up and get in costume before the ceremony starts."

*to iris*
"Now, come on! We need to be inside when Jo announces the winners for Best Couple in case it's us. It doesn't look like Katie & Stryker will be showing up, so we'll accept it for them if we're runners-up." :blanksta: "Don't gimme that junk. I don't want the friggin' award either. But, we have a moral responsibility to honor all Jo's hard work. Now, quit playing the innocent bystander, and get your butt inside! :x

*as gobo & iris head back toward the main building, Donatello runs onto the scene and notices the fried controls*

Katie
06-19-2007, 06:48 AM
*Leonardo Quickly dispached his opponent and watched Raph do the same...against the door, which smashed open*

Nice going Raph!!

*notices another strange person that has wandered into their presence*

....

Did that guy just say his name was gobo? Isn't he a fraggle? Huh...good costume. *realizes something interesting about what the disguised fraggle is saying* wait.

Did he just say the entrance to these award things is on the OTHER side of the building???? *Raphael opens his mouth to say something*

Don't say it! Raph...I think we just took out the bouncers.


========================================


Towel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *smacked in the face by a wet towel* Ouch. *flings mango goblin goop at Ra* Take that!! you...you Dragon lady!!!!!!!!!

*the door smashes open flinging the two guards in*

Freeeeeeeeeeddddddddddoooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmm mmmmm!!!!!!!

*Leonardo walks in*

Um.....you guys Dromie award people?


*Katie snaps to delirious attention and nudges Stryker with an elbow* Look, sweetie....a mango goblin!!!!!!!! *hands stryker back his shanked spoon* here, I tripped and fell on this.....Loosing blood does wierd things to you....like making you see mango goblins....OH CRAP!!! they're EVERYWHERE!!!! *passes out again*

SassyGal
06-19-2007, 09:13 AM
*Avery breathes a sigh of relief when she sees the turtle*

"Yay!!! We're going to be rescued!! You are here to rescue us, right??"

iris
06-19-2007, 09:34 AM
*iris eyes Leo and Raph's menacing weaponry, which is glowing with the dim light from the doorway. Leo and Raph feel her attention and their eyes dart to quickly appraise her.*

Eep.

*keeps a fierce grip on gobo's arm*

Maybe we, uh... maybe we don't need any awards. I don't need an ego boost. After all, I-- I'm good enough... I'm smart enough... and g-gosh darn it, pah-p-people like me.

*turns to see gobo glaring at her*

Or... maybe not. Eh... heh. :goofygri:

Sewer Bull
06-19-2007, 09:47 AM
EVERYTHING THAT PRONOUNCED ITSELF IN THIS THREAD AND HASN'T BOWED BEFORE DOOM YET WILL BE QUARTERED TOMORROW MORNING, BEFORE THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE VOTING RESULTS.

Thus spake Sewerbullstra.

Ava Collier
06-19-2007, 11:58 AM
Ava managed to dodge the door. Dodging was something she was very good at. Sighing a heavy sigh of relief, as she glomped the sword weilding turtle. "Leo...You have no idea how happy I am to see you...reguardless of the fact that I may very well be misplaced in the reality time-space thingie again, and you may have no idea who I am."

gobo
06-19-2007, 02:42 PM
*keeps a fierce grip on gobo's arm*

"Leggo my arm, Le-- uh... lady. At least loosen your grip. Geez. You act like you just saw--"
*gobo's eyes narrow as he sees SewerBull approach the storage facility*
"We won't have to sit next to him if we hurry. Move it or lose it, woman!"

cowabunga14
06-19-2007, 03:39 PM
C14 followed Raph and Leo closely.

I'm also here and I really dunno what's goin' on.

He looked over at the one called gobo.

What? Why do I have to be Don? Heck, I'm not even a Turtle, you silly goose.

He saw Sewer Bull enter and wondered what he was up to.

discordiatookie
06-19-2007, 03:42 PM
Suddenly, a smoke bomb goes off in the doorway of the room - a dark hooded figure somersaults in, holding a baseball bat in one hand and a hockey stick in the other. The figure pulls the hood back to reveal a hockey mask with long dark hair under it. "HEY - WAIT A MINUTE!" he yells, "What's all this?!" He looks around, pointing with his baseball bat. "You aren't the same good looking bunch a'dudes I followed in here a minute ago - I thought this would be a happening gig!" He puts the bat and the stick away into a golf bag that's strapped to his back and walks out the room, mumbling to himself "So much for that Playboy Bunny party that I thought was going on..." And starts bursting into all the doors along the doorway, each with the exact same entrance as before - a smoke bomb and armed somersault....

Ava Collier
06-19-2007, 03:51 PM
Ava...just...blinked.

cowabunga14
06-19-2007, 04:06 PM
Who the heck was that?

Jo Dawn
06-19-2007, 04:10 PM
Don arrives on the scene, expecting to find some interesting piece of technology to fix. He blinks at the scene before him.

"What's, um, going on here...?"

iris
06-19-2007, 04:16 PM
Oh, uh, sorry gobo. Isn't there anyone to show us our seats? What kind of awards ceremony is this anyway?

*iris proceeds to dig in her carry bag by the light of her open cell phone.*

Ooh! I did bring my camera after all.

Heya, C14. I like your shirt.

*iris snaps a wide shot of C14, including everyone near him. The flash lights up the place for an instant, revealing everything-- and everyone-- in the room.*

Uh... were we all supposed to bring weapons to this party?

cowabunga14
06-19-2007, 04:32 PM
Um...thanks, I guess -- it's nothing special.

iris seemed like an unusual woman to him, so he tried to avoid contact with her.

I was thinking about bringing a shotgun, but then I realized that I didn't know the combination to the gun safe. If my dad was home when I left this morning, he probably wouldn't have let me bring a firearm anyhow.

discordiatookie
06-19-2007, 05:11 PM
Who the heck was that?

"I think I can answer that question for you, wee man!" Comes a rather Scottish-accented voice from the shadows. The owner of said voice steps out of (said) shadows and into the dim light. He's wearing a kilt and a rolling stones t-shirt, finished off with some converse high-tops. He obviously hasn't shaved, or washed, in a few days. "That there was Casey Jones, vigilante." He comes closer to C14, and whispers with his whiskey soaked breath, conspirally. "I've been tracking him for months now. I believe he's in league with some mutant turtles..." The clearly mad Scotsman puts a hand out for C14 to shake. "My name's tookie. You can call me tookie. I had another name once. I think it was tookie." He then takes a swig of whiskey from a hipflask and offers it to C14. "Care for a drinky wee man?"

Sunshine
06-19-2007, 06:18 PM
"Must resist... urge... to... hug... turtle... must resist... urge... to hug... turtle..." Sushine mumbled over and over to herself while looking at Raphael.

Katie
06-19-2007, 07:28 PM
Hi Donnie...I uh....there's a big generator or something that got smashed. I'm not sure what's going on here.

*sees Ava.* And YOU....I guess we'll talk later about you getting yourself into traps.

Now. Any of you Drommie people wanna tell me what's going on here?


A whole HEARD of mango Goblins!!!!!!!!!!! *faints again*

Ra
06-19-2007, 07:47 PM
Ra, after fighting off the mango goblin thrown at her by Katie, gets up and sees the scene before her.

"...it's like I've died and gone to somewhere between heven and hell..." She then the closest turtle to her, which happened to be Donatello.

Katie
06-19-2007, 08:06 PM
*shivers again feeling as if one of his brothers had been violated* Ok...so.....What's with the fainting girl....and spoon boy down in the hole.....and that crazed looking red haired girl that *shivers again* uooogh :sick:


AWARDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!


heh, yeah....


Awardinos...awardisimo....awardian.....


Um...should I ask?


*Katie sticks a blood sugar test strip in her clotting wound* Too MUCH MANGO SMOOTHIES!!! *begins to run laps*

Why do we always get dragged into these things?


anyone...got Gila Monster venom?


....Crazy people....why do we attract CRAZY people?


...I wonder if Mango Goblin goop works the same.....

*Katie stops running and looks ****-eyed at Leonardo*

Ummm.....

*Grabs him and kisses him hard*

EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

*Leonardo gasps for breath* Oh god...I'm going to be sick


...but...it...WORKED!!!! Mango goblin spit cures ALL!!!

Sunshine
06-19-2007, 08:13 PM
The orange haired girl blinked and turned her attention from Raph for a moment. "We are all supposed to be at the award ceremony for the "Dromies" but somebody tricked us and locked us in here instead. Probably hoping that we'll be disqualified or something if we aren't there. We gotta get there before the awards are announced!" Sunshine stared off into space grinning wickedly. "And the winners for 'Best Duo' are... *drumroll sound* Sunshine and Ava!!!" Then she shook her head and blushed a little rubbing the back of her head nervously. "Anyway..." The crazy girl turned her eyes back to Raph and grinned. "You'll help us right 'Sunshine'?"

Lycanth
06-19-2007, 08:18 PM
*looks around curiously*

Katie
06-19-2007, 08:40 PM
*wipes his mouth feebly after wretching for a few moments* Glad..I could help...I guess...*shivers* So...ok....award ceremony. we can get you to the award ceremony....um...

*looks down the hallway that Casey blasted open with his smoke bombs...*

So...that way? Maybe?


*a copper haired girl appears at the doorway and timidly steps in.* Hello? I got this green crayon invitation.....*sees turtles, destruction, fellow drome members.........her mango smoothie bar and the mechani-clone she keeps in the smoothie bar :flaming: trashed*

what the...*turns to Stryker* ok...where's the remote? Thought you'd have a little fun with my mechani-clone, did you? *walks over and inspects the dizzy clone* Aw MAN! you stabbed it right in the hydraulics :( DO you KNOW how long that will take to fix???

Sorry folks...hope she didn't cause any trouble :sweatdro:



*sighs*Aw shell, here we go again

Jo Dawn
06-19-2007, 08:46 PM
"...it's like I've died and gone to somewhere between heven and hell..." She then the closest turtle to her, which happened to be Donatello.

Don blinks, looking up from the piece of machinery he was inspecting to the person suddenly beside him.

"Um. Hello." He looks around quickly for his brothers, and catches a glance at Leo being smothered by someone mumbling about mangoes. Shaking his head, he looks around for the first time... really seeing his surroundings.

"What... is all this?"

Ava Collier
06-19-2007, 08:52 PM
Ava grinned a big cheesey grin, and blushed a little. "Sorry Leonardo...I was returning a purse. I could always spend an hour telling you how right you are...that oughtta make you feel b-" Smoldering eyes shifted to Sunshine, as she heard the freak call HER freak Sunshine...err...her Sunshine, Sunshine...Sunshine...freak...urge to kill...rising.

Sunshine
06-19-2007, 09:00 PM
"Well lead the way Leo. Wouldn't wanna take your job or anything." Sunshine said smirking.

SassyGal
06-19-2007, 10:22 PM
*Avery jumps up and down*

"Yay!! We're finally getting out of here! Is it totally insane that I find these turtles kinda cute?"

*Shrugs*

"Lead the way!"

cowabunga14
06-20-2007, 01:10 AM
"I think I can answer that question for you, wee man!" Comes a rather Scottish-accented voice from the shadows. The owner of said voice steps out of (said) shadows and into the dim light. He's wearing a kilt and a rolling stones t-shirt, finished off with some converse high-tops. He obviously hasn't shaved, or washed, in a few days. "That there was Casey Jones, vigilante." He comes closer to C14, and whispers with his whiskey soaked breath, conspirally. "I've been tracking him for months now. I believe he's in league with some mutant turtles..." The clearly mad Scotsman puts a hand out for C14 to shake. "My name's tookie. You can call me tookie. I had another name once. I think it was tookie." He then takes a swig of whiskey from a hipflask and offers it to C14. "Care for a drinky wee man?"
Ok then...sir tookie. It's a pleasure to meet you. You can call me C14 cuz that's what everyone else is callin' me. Ah, yes...Casey Jones -- I'm familiar with him. Sure, I'll have a little -- just make sure I don't get drunk.

The Stryker
06-20-2007, 03:46 AM
*Digs frantically and finally busts out on the outside, crawls out of the hole and then pushes a huge boulder over the hole.*

Finally, I'm free from those weirdees! Now I can have an intelligent conversation with someone who truly understands me!

*Walks over to a white picket fence as Home Improvement segue music plays*

Wilson, I've finally escaped! Now I don't have to be stuck in a cold purple room with Those Technodrome weirdees like Ra and Katie!

*A owl is sitting on a scarecrow on the other side of the fence.*

Hoo. Ra and Katie. Hoo. Ra and Katie. Hoo. Ra and Katie. Hoo. Ra and Katie. Hoo. Ra and Katie. Hoo. Ra and Katie. Hoo. A The Critic reference, I mean...Ra and Katie Hoo. Ra and Katie. Hoo.

Hours Later.....

Ra and Katie. Hoo. Ra and Katie. Hoo. Ra and Katie. Hoo.

Katie
06-20-2007, 06:31 AM
(( :lol: :lol: ))


Ok. Well...I guess we can check out this award ceremony thing....*begins cautiously walking down the hall*

Katie watched the group go. If we're going to the award ceremony right now, I have to change into my award ceremony clothes, Katie thought. she sighed one last time and left her busted clone sputtering and dying on the floor.

The copper haired girl opened doors along the hallway until she found a dressing room. She slipped in and quickly dressed in a nice sparkly red evening gown.

That's better. *slips shoes on and quickly touches up her make up* I love dressing up :P

Ok, One last thing......*brushes out her hair.*

Ready to go!!

==========

Leonardo could hear talking and music ahead. Looks like this is the place.... He pushed open some doors and the group entered a back stage area where people were frantically running back and forth.

The stage manager turns to the group.


What're you doing??? you are all supposed to be on the red carpet!!! GO GO GO!! the press is foaming at the mouth!!!!

Um...ok. Which way is that?

Just go through the corridor and you'll get there. sheesh. Celebrities. OK PEOPLE WE'RE GETTING CLOSE!!

cowabunga14
06-20-2007, 03:08 PM
Well, I hope we make it in time, Leo. That manager dude seemed pretty demanding.

C14 was filled with much excitement because he would finally get to appear on the red carpet.

discordiatookie
06-20-2007, 03:43 PM
"Och well, C14, guess we better make our way to the red carpet!" tookie then snatched his hip-flask off of C14, but not before he had his fill. tookie then wondered away, coming up to a bar with a strange looking clone-like-person, spasming away on the floor. Very slyily, he pulled an orange and blue can out of his sporran and spiked the mango punch with some 'irn bru' - a very potent scottish drink which has been known to cause hallucinations and help strip paint off of walls. He wondered off laughing away to himself, heading towards the corridor where everyone seemed to be heading, swigging his whiskey all the while...


***

Casey Jones tried the twentieth door in the corridor, where finally he found a room full of playboy bunnies. "GOONGOLA GOONGALA!" he exclaimed, setting off a couple of smoke pellets and somersaulting into the room...

Ava Collier
06-20-2007, 03:45 PM
"I get the feeling I'm being ignored." Staying cautiously close to the turtle boys, Ava arched a brow. Turning to the stage manager, she smirked. "April has rabies?"

Magdolin
06-20-2007, 04:52 PM
Well...what the Dromies or Technodrome Forum Awards basically are are an award show kinda deal for members of the Technodrome Froums. There are catorgories for various awards and that's pretty much the gist of it.

C14 kept up with Leo and didn't wander off.

No, I dunno those guys wanted with me -- maybe they wanted to use for experiments or somethin'. *shrugs* All's I know is that a big dude kidnapped me and knocked me out, then you came along. I just hope the others are safe.

He saw Raph and Mikey close by.

What's going on with them?

*sighs* I ask myself that every day.
(God...T_T sorry! Is the RP still on?)

Ava Collier
06-20-2007, 05:12 PM
(( ^_^ uh huh ))

gobo
06-20-2007, 05:52 PM
Aproaching the entrance to the main hall where the Dromies are being held, gobo and his smart-alecky companion whom he can no longer look at without rolling his eyes are still walking very close together.

"Get off me already! I can't walk with you tripping me up every other step."

*the attendant at the door smiles and asks for tickets*

"I thought this was gonna be an RSVP thing. Uh... iris, did you bring tickets?"

Noticing the guilty expression on his companion's face, gobo boils over.

"One of these days, iris... One of these days... POW! Right in the kisser!" :x

Katie
06-20-2007, 07:13 PM
*Leonardo squints at the sudden pop of flashbulbs from the papparazzi* Oh man....something tells me Master Splinter isn't going to like this.....But maybe a story about a certian rat ninja ending up in a trap will distract him *casts a look over to Ava*


*Katie's eyes grow wide with sudden self conscious*

Why did there have to be cameras :( It makes me wanna melt into the floor. I hate when people look at me like that! *stands shyly out of the way*

Ava Collier
06-21-2007, 02:46 AM
"You are so not blaming this one on me...besides, I hear I'm nominated for something. Whatever. Now pull the stick out of your shell and smile pretty Brother dear." Ava forced a smile of her own, tugging her hood down. "I didn't miss this lifestyle. I miss it less now that my eyes are a bit more sensitive."

iris
06-21-2007, 12:30 PM
Noticing the guilty expression on his companion's face, gobo boils over.

"One of these days, iris... One of these days... POW! Right in the kisser!" :x

*raises a brow at gobo, lets go of his arm*

I believe we're on the list, if that could be checked, please-- *glances at attendant's name badge* --Kevin. This is quite an impressive set-up you guys have here. I've worked events like these, I know how they can be, but you make it look so easy! :D Oh! Look, gobo, there's Katie in the melee! We must be late! Thanks so much, Kevin. Enjoy the show if you can! *pushes gobo through the door and follows*

cowabunga14
06-21-2007, 03:01 PM
"Och well, C14, guess we better make our way to the red carpet!" tookie then snatched his hip-flask off of C14, but not before he had his fill. tookie then wondered away, coming up to a bar with a strange looking clone-like-person, spasming away on the floor. Very slyily, he pulled an orange and blue can out of his sporran and spiked the mango punch with some 'irn bru' - a very potent scottish drink which has been known to cause hallucinations and help strip paint off of walls. He wondered off laughing away to himself, heading towards the corridor where everyone seemed to be heading, swigging his whiskey all the while...
Yeah, good point, tookie -- it's not like we can afford to be late.

C14 looked over at gobo.

Hey man, you doin' ok? If iris is givin' ya troubles, lemme know.

He was prepared to take action.

Sunshine
06-21-2007, 03:21 PM
Sunshine looked down at her outfit. "Should I change? I was pretty sure going out there in jeans in and a t-shirt would make me look like a redneck... oh wait there might be a reason for that. Nevermind no time for that now I guess. Damn it... where is she?!" The orange haired girl looked around and sighed. "Ok Ava if she doesn't show then I'll just have to drag your British butt out there with me. Well... if we win." She fidgeted nervously, peeking out of the curtains.

Ava Collier
06-21-2007, 04:42 PM
The rat ninja arched a brow at the orange-haired girl. "What in the bloody shell are you on about?"

Sunshine
06-21-2007, 05:53 PM
"Ava and I are nominated for 'Best Duo' and since she's not here... well.. not exactly... you are going to have to go on stage with me in her place. Well if we win that is." Sunshine explained. "It's an award for best duo you can't expect me to go claim it alone! And you are Ava... so you'll have to go out there with me."

Ava Collier
06-21-2007, 06:10 PM
"Yes...I are Ava- I mean I AM Ava." The frustrated young ninja groaned, rubbing her temples. "Is this your dimension, or mine? I hope it's yours...a little too wonky for me."

Sunshine
06-21-2007, 06:20 PM
The orange haired girl shrugged. "I guess that would depend on your point of view really... it's kind of complicated. I'd explain it but your head might explode or something and I think they'd look at me funny if I brought you out there headless."

gobo
06-22-2007, 12:40 AM
Hey man, you doin' ok? If iris is givin' ya troubles, lemme know.

He was prepared to take action.
"Na, that's alright, umm... Mike. I was just having a Gleason moment. Besides, she's just a broad." :evilgrin:

Taking a couple steps toward the one in the Donatello costume, gobo launches into conversation.
"W'sup, C14? I didn't see you practicing with the other performers over by the storage area, but I hope you do all right on stage."
*noticing Don's blankstare*
"Okay. Here's a tip. When you're on stage, be Don, not yourself. Alright? That means you don't need to give everyone that WTF expression. That's not Don. Now, just be the best Don you can be."
Just then, gobo spots Doom out of the corner on his eye.
"There's old tin-grin. ^_^ ... Oh, uh-uh. I wonder if--"
From behind gobo, iris can be heard saying something about Katie. Scanning the crowd he yells, "Hey, Katie! I wasn't sure you'd show up since Stryker hates public appearances and all... But, is Doom gonna be playing th--"
Before he can finish his question, iris bulldozes him through the door.

*to iris*
"Dang you, vile woman! You've been stalling all night, but now that I'm trying to have some personal interaction, you're impatient all the sudden? Why tell me Katie's right there if you don't expect me to talk to her?"
Something finally clicks in gobo's mind.
You've been acting out of jealousy, haven't you? Need I remind you that breaking up was your idea?"

MadPirateBunny
06-22-2007, 12:57 AM
Meanwhile ... back at the lair ...

Bunny gets some more twinkies and a fresh can of dew to watch the SG:1 she's been taping the last few days. It's not until 4 hors in that she realizes it's too quiet.

"Where'd everybody go?"

She shrugs, gets another can and pressed play again.

cowabunga14
06-22-2007, 01:07 AM
"Na, that's alright, umm... Mike. I was just having a Gleason moment. Besides, she's just a broad." :evilgrin:

Taking a couple steps toward the one in the Donatello costume, gobo launches into conversation.
"W'sup, C14? I didn't see you practicing with the other performers over by the storage area, but I hope you do all right on stage."
*noticing Don's blankstare*
"Okay. Here's a tip. When you're on stage, be Don, not yourself. Alright? That means you don't need to give everyone that WTF expression. That's not Don. Now, just be the best Don you can be."
Just then, gobo spots Doom out of the corner on his eye.
"There's old tin-grin. ^_^ ... Oh, uh-uh. I wonder if--"
From behind gobo, iris can be heard saying something about Katie. Scanning the crowd he yells, "Hey, Katie! I wasn't sure you'd show up since Stryker hates public appearances and all... But, is Doom gonna be playing th--"
Before he can finish his question, iris bulldozes him through the door.

*to iris*
"Dang you, vile woman! You've been stalling all night, but now that I'm trying to have some personal interaction, you're impatient all the sudden? Why tell me Katie's right there if you don't expect me to talk to her?"
Something finally clicks in gobo's mind.
You've been acting out of jealousy, haven't you? Need I remind you that breaking up was your idea?"
Ok, well, just know my name isn't Mike, kind sir. What am I supposed to do, perform a skit or something? Reenact a scene from Army of Darkness? I can tell you now that I'm ignorant about what I'm supposed to be doing and I don't get all this talk about me bein' Don -- unless you were talking to somebody else.

All this confusion gives C14 one heckuva headache.

Ava Collier
06-22-2007, 01:20 AM
Ava began to inch away from the crazy orange haired girl, to hide behind Raphael.

iris
06-22-2007, 02:51 PM
Something finally clicks in gobo's mind.
You've been acting out of jealousy, haven't you? Need I remind you that breaking up was your idea?"

:roll:

Everyone here is confused.

A little too confused.

Hmm...

*iris thinks back to the big, important-looking machine she broke*

Could this intense confusion be related to the big sign that said "Psy Defense Shields" that was on that machine? Could it be a problem that I accidentally knocked sign down where nobody can read it? Should I tell someone about that?

*thinks some more*

*gets confused*

*wanders off to find something to drink*

Ra
06-23-2007, 05:24 AM
Ra stands still, unusually silent for herself. She takes in the bright lights and the noises of the Dromies that she was oh-so used to. Suddenly, the odd-looking girl exploded with energy.

"OHMYGODWEAREHERE!! LIGHTSLIGHTSEVERYWHERE!! IVEBEENWAITINGFORTHISMOMENTFOR, WHAT, THREEWEEKS? OHMYGODTHISISTOOCOOL!! WAIT!!! IS THAT A POP TART?!!!!" With a force of a small elephant, the girl bounded over many a head and through many a body to get to the snack table, where she grabbed all the food she could carry onto three flimsy paper plates and made her way to a patch of floor out of everyone's way to feast.

((Blah, sorry for not keeping up guys. I've been sick as of late... :dead: ))

gobo
06-23-2007, 10:43 AM
"iris... sweety? Where are you going? There's nothing in the broom closet for you."
gobo watches as iris turns and staggers towards the Men's Room.
"No. No. Not in there either. Honey... Did you forget to take your medicine this morning?"
After guiding his companion to the nearest chair, gobo gives her the few pieces of hard candy she has in her purse, then hurries off to the banquet table to get her some sweets. Once there, a nearby waiter tells gobo that the deserts won't be ready for a few hours.
"My companion over there needs sugar. Get her some sugar-water heavy on the sugar if that's all you can manage."
The waiter retreats to the kitchen, and several minutes pass before he returns.
"That's all you could find?!? Fine. That'll have to do."
gobo runs back to where iris is sitting with the sugar packets in his hand. Her head is drooping and about to smack into the table.
"I'm back. Are you awake? Look! I have some sugar for you."
Cradling iris's head in his hand, he leans it back and tears open a packet to feed her. After a minute or so, she still seems out-of-it. gobo inspects the open packet to discover that it's actually Splenda.
"NNNNOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :x"

cowabunga14
06-23-2007, 02:25 PM
After hearing gobo yell, C14 looked around and saw him sitting down.

Everything all right, sir? If not, then I'm sure there's a medical staff around here somewhere.

He knew that a lot of crap was going on at the moment -- with Ra acting unusually crazy and gobo freaking out over something to with iris, he didn't know what to think.

Katie
06-23-2007, 02:54 PM
*Katie sat quietly in her chair and looked longingly at the empty chair to her right which was clearly labled "King Stryker"*

Well...another year....another.... *sighs* Hell, what should I expect. I always end up alone at these darn things.

*sets a mango in Stryker's chair. the mango has Mr. Potato Head features stuck in it*

It's just you and me from now on Mr. Mango Head

Ra
06-24-2007, 12:36 AM
Ra looks at her little space. Hm...too small. She gazes around the tables and finds a tiny little label on a very old and rotted chair labeled "Ra Cho Tamer". She grins and jumps onto the seat, that brakes instantly.

"..."

She then sees what she thinks is an empty chair, and jumps down onto it with her food in hand.

"Man this rocks!" The girl yells. She notices that Katie is sitting next to her, looking at her oddly. "Yo Katie! How's life?" The Dragon Tamer sifts awkwardly in her seat. "Say, is it just me, or is there something weird with my seat?"

Katie
06-24-2007, 07:34 AM
*bursts into tears*

Mister....mister....Maaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnggggggggoo ooooooo Head....


Now I know all the prophecies are true. No one will ever stay with me...they either cheat..or forget to tell me they are married....or die...or say I'm wierd...or..or...get sat on by Ra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


*runs away crying*

Ra
06-24-2007, 08:22 AM
Ra watches Katie running off crying with a slack jawed expression plastered on her face before looking underneath her tush.

"...oh..."

She gets the splattered remains of the mango and tries to form it back into something that resembles a mango, but the squishy fruit just slumps into a messy goo.

"...man, the tabloids are going to have a field day with this one..." Ra mutters as she scratches her head.

Ava Collier
06-24-2007, 02:09 PM
((Ra...you are not allowed to be sick.))

Ava arched a fuzzy brow at the whackjobs surrounding her. "Now I know why they got the pretty coats..."

iris
06-24-2007, 02:58 PM
Cradling iris's head in his hand, he leans it back and tears open a packet to feed her. After a minute or so, she still seems out-of-it. gobo inspects the open packet to discover that it's actually Splenda.
"NNNNOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :x"

( LMAO! )

Say hello to the 21st century.

*looks at C14*

You're not one of my vassals... who are you?

cowabunga14
06-24-2007, 03:46 PM
Knowing that iris referenced a scene in Army of Darkness, C14 responded.

Who wants to know?

iris
06-24-2007, 03:54 PM
*glares at C14 for his impertinence*

I am Iris the Violet. Dutchess of Schmael, Lady of the West-March and leader of its dances.

*hiccup*

cowabunga14
06-24-2007, 04:06 PM
He looked over at iris as she spoke.

Well, hi there, little lady. I'm C14...yeah, but I guess you already knew that.

gobo
06-24-2007, 04:45 PM
Returning from the convenience store next door, gobo carries a plastic bag full of Twinkies and Ding Dongs. Sitting down next to iris, he readies a syringe by drawing the cream from the pastries.
"Now then... This may buzz a little."
:blanksta:
"You are not a Chinese jet pilot, so PUT YOUR ARMS DOWN!" :x

Sunshine
06-24-2007, 08:57 PM
Sunshine blinks slowly looking around at the insanity. "Wow... I am completely lost now... and I'm starting to feel like the most 'normal' one here... damn is THAT saying something. So how long till this thing starts anyway? Anyone know?"

The Stryker
06-24-2007, 11:17 PM
*Drives through a wall in the Dromies' reception hall riding a lawnmower.*

Finally, I'm in....time to get some tang! *Jumps off of the mower and runs to the concession shack* Hello my good gentleman, Ox Baker is it? well anyway, I'll take a glass of Orange flavored Tang. You know, it was once Former President Bill Clinton's favorite drink!

*A owl sits on the stool in the concession shack* Hoo. Former President Bill Clinton. Hoo. Former President Bill Clinton. Hoo. Former President Bill Clinton. Hoo. Former President Bill Clinton. Hoo. Former President Bill Clinton. Hoo. Former President Bill Clinton.

*Stands there and continues.*

Katie
06-25-2007, 06:27 AM
Katie sits bleary eyed and still crying in the corner. Her only friend now is the flask of smoothies that she had attached to her hip.

sweet sweet sugar coma. Make the pain go away...... *cries* Mr. Mango heaaaaad :cry:

*Takes another swig*

iris
06-25-2007, 12:26 PM
Returning from the convenience store next door, gobo carries a plastic bag full of Twinkies and Ding Dongs. Sitting down next to iris, he readies a syringe by drawing the cream from the pastries.
"Now then... This may buzz a little."
:blanksta:
"You are not a Chinese jet pilot, so PUT YOUR ARMS DOWN!" :xBoy, is you trying to kill me?

gobo
06-25-2007, 01:51 PM
Distracted by iris's question and the sudden crashing down of a wall, gobo accidentally injects himself with the Twinkie goo.
">_< Oh, that burns. ... Lookit all the pretty colors..."
Looking down at iris, gobo decides to lay one on her.
*SMOOCH* "Now, that should be enough sugar to last you at least a day." ^_^

iris
06-25-2007, 02:29 PM
*stares at gobo* ( :lol: )

Distracted by iris's question and the sudden crashing down of a wall, gobo accidentally injects himself with the Twinkie goo.
">_< Oh, that burns."
*confiscates gobo's sharps*

Twinkies are ostensibly for eating. Now get rid of these abominable sweets before--

*iris stops and gapes as someone wanders in through the crumbled wall*

Bill Clinton: Did someone say Tang, and Twinkies?
Secret Service guy, into his cuff: Detail seven. Elvis is in the building. Repeat, Elvis is in the building.

cowabunga14
06-25-2007, 04:12 PM
C14 looked around at all the random chaos that was happening.

What's going on here? Did someone decide to take their eyes off o' y'all or something?

He heard the SS guy say something about Elvis.

What..? Is it true? The King of Rock 'n' Roll is in this building? I thought he was dead...but I guess not.

He imagined the Elvis character as portrayed by Bruce Campbell in Bubba Ho-Tep walking around.

gobo
07-04-2007, 01:59 PM
Returning from his 50 laps around the building to work off all that sugar, gobo wonders how much he has missed. Surely, it must be the middle of the awards ceremony by now.
"Drat... Where'd that girl go to this time?? ... Who am I looking for even? ... What awards ceremony is this supposed to be? .. Am I speaking aloud or is this an internal monologue? .. Why is everyone here in suspended animation? ... Well? ... ANSWER ME, DANGIT! ... O_o ... -_- ... I didn't do enough laps."
Unsure whether he's dreaming or in The Twilight Zone again, the confused fraggle readies his running shoes, and heads out for more laps around the building.
"Maybe I can avoid getting run over by all those parked cars this time."

cowabunga14
07-08-2007, 04:43 PM
C14 noticed gobo return to the building and saw the sweat on his clothes.

What's going on, dude? Did you go for a long run or something like that?

He looked for a towel so gobo could wipe himself off.

Cure
07-10-2007, 09:53 PM
First off, I'd like to thank my momma for being my inspiration.
I would like to thank everyone that voted for me.
Jo Dawn for running the thing and pretending to find my jokes in the chat funny. ;)
All my VG section homies. This is for y'all, yo.
Krang and Shredder for running the 'drome. I love you guys. :cry:
I dedicate this to Ai and Peanut. Godspeed, brothers. :cry:
And with that, I'm out.

I love (most of) you!

Sunshine
07-10-2007, 10:29 PM
"Aww we didn't win. Oh well. I guess this means you don't have to accept on the other Ava's behalf after all... fuzzy." Sunshine teased. "Congrats to everyone who won! As for the rest of us... hey I'm still impressed people knew who I was." She admitted scratching the back of her head.

Ava Collier
07-10-2007, 10:31 PM
Ava shook her head, and sighed deeply. "I still don't know who you are...congratulations everyone, for...whatever this was."

Sunshine
07-10-2007, 10:47 PM
Sunshine sighed and headed out of the building. "Yeah I know... it's not really important. This was fun but it looks like it's time to fade off into the shadows again. Not that I mind too much, I'm a lot more used to the shadows then a spotlight anyway." She remarked as she headed out into the night.

Ava Collier
07-10-2007, 11:06 PM
Ava flailed as she was abruptly yoinked back to her own dimension.

The Stryker
07-11-2007, 12:18 AM
Blllrrraaattt!!!

The Latino Nation ain't going down like that holmes, I'm out for now.

Ra
07-11-2007, 03:47 AM
Ra looks up as the awards role by and blinks.

"I didn't win?"

Her eye twitches.

"I didn't WIN?!!"

She screams, kicks over a table and acts like a spoiled brat and punches the guy nearest to her.

"RA SMAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :evil:

gobo
07-11-2007, 01:04 PM
After successfully working off the Twinkie-goo in his bloodstream, gobo returns to the banquet hall. "Man... That's was nice. I hope I have time to find that dang girl that was all hallucinating about Elvis being in the building before they start this show."

Noticing the hall in disarray, he begins putting 2 and 2 together. "22? O_o Why 22? That can't be right... So, shouldn't the ceremony have already started at 22 after?? WHERE IS EVER'BUDDY?!?" :x

Just then, that guy in the Michaelangelo costume is startled out of his trance-like daze. Looking across the room, gobo spots him, and decides to go ask what's going on... and, if he plans on using that towel (gobo schweaty :sick: ). On the way there, gobo has to pass by a young lady. As soon as he gets near, she completely flips out. Screaming something incoherent in Australian, she kicks over a table, freezing gobo dead in his tracks. Before he has time to think, the strange girl sucker-punches him out the window.

Lying in the gutter outside, gobo muses, "I knew there was a reason I hate poopularity contests... Someone always ends up getting... injured. It would be nice if it wasn't 'gobo, if available' everytime though."

cowabunga14
07-11-2007, 03:26 PM
C14 went up to Ra to calm her down.

I know you might feel like crap cuz you didn't win, but I didn't win nothin' either. In a way, you, me, and the other non-winners came to this silly awards show for nothing yet it's the fact that we got nominated that counts. The journey may have been a long one, but it was worth it.