PDA

View Full Version : Stone and Shadows (A.U RPG)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

CharmedSerenity
06-22-2007, 03:56 PM
This is going to be an A.U RPG set during the Outbreak story-arc. What if the fights between the turtles and the mutations caused by Agent Bishop had attracted the attentions of Xanatos Enterprises and others. What if David Xanatos decided to 'invest' in his own mutant or two, but to do so, he must capture one of the turtles and so the four brothers find themselves dragged into new dangers and potential new allies....

For those who read the comics, Ninjara's and Dreadmon's backgrounds will be heavily altered for this RPG, and for those who take the turtles, I do need one to be captured, please. This will be kind of dark, involving kidnapping and genetic experiments.

~*~

Rules

If you go out of character, please frame it so that we know you've gone out of character.

Think about your posts, make sure that they makes sense and use grammar so the other players can read your posts.

No insulting or harassing the other players. Be respectful towards others and they will be respectful towards you.

Can people not post 'a mile a minute', it's not fun if other players are left proverbially left eating someone's dust.

Keep the RPG PG! No over the top swear-words, R or NC-17 rated stuff, graphic violence and other adult themes.

Read the previous posts before replying so you don't miss anything. No one-liner posts, trolling or spamming. If you think someone is doing this, please inform me.

No superpowerful characters who can do everything. No calling damage. No constantly dodging, no killing someone's character without said person's permission.

A limited amount of original characters are welcome here! Please feel free to mix and match fan-characters and canon characters! While I am accepting a few fan characters, I would like the main characters claimed as well.

Family and/or romantic relationships between any functional characters have to discussed by the said characters' players. If the other player says, "No," accept it and do not harrass, flame or insult them. Fan characters may not instantly know the turtles, Gargoyles or any of the canon humans.

~*~

Characters

Turtles Rosta
Agent Bishop: Ava Collier
April O'Neil: CharmedSerenity
Baxter Stockman: Ava Collier
Casey Jones: Ava Collier
Donatello: CharmedSerenity
Dreadmon: CharmedSerenity
Leonardo: Ava Collier
Michaelangelo (and Klunk): CharmedSerenity
Ninjara: CharmedSerenity
Raphael: Sunshine
Rat King: Ava Collier
Slash: Slash
Splinter: Ava Collier

Gargoyles Rosta
Angela: CharmedSerenity
Brentwood: Slash
Broadway: Ava Collier
Brooklyn: Ava Collier
Burbank: Slash
David Xanatos: Sunshine
Delilah: Slash
Demona: Sunshine
Elisa Maza (and Cagney): CharmedSerenity
Fox Xanatos (and Alex): Sunshine
Goliath: Sunshine
Hollywood: Slash
Hudson & Bronx: Ava Collier
Malibu: Slash
Puck/Owen Burnett: Sunshine
Sevarius: CharmedSerenity
Thailog: Slash

Fan-characters
Alex: Leonardo07
Anya: CharmedSerenity
Ava Collier: Ava Collier
Corey Finkelstein: Ava Collier
Moth: Ava Collier
Gloria Summers: Zoey

Ava Collier
06-22-2007, 06:22 PM
Agent Bishop: Ava Collier?
((Oh dear...:lol: How many characters are we allowed to play?))

Sonic777
06-22-2007, 08:02 PM
May I play as leatherhead please?

Ava Collier
06-22-2007, 09:04 PM

((I'll beat you down, and leave you tied up in an alley for 'im!
Uhh...I mean. ^_^'
Oh! Might I please reserve Sunshine for Sunsh- that would be Raphael for Sunshine. *cough* She's not here today, but I could tell you by tomorrow if she'd be joining in. She probably will. I have other questions...like are you allowing made-up characters? :evilgrin:
Merf. I'd like to play a protagonist as well, I just don't know which. Heh. If you're not allowing made-ups I could take Casey. *waggles eyebrows* ))

CharmedSerenity
06-23-2007, 03:04 AM
((Oh dear...:lol: How many characters are we allowed to play?))

As many as one thinks they can handle.

Sure you can.

Oh! Might I please reserve Sunshine for Sunsh- that would be Raphael for Sunshine. *cough* She's not here today, but I could tell you by tomorrow if she'd be joining in. She probably will. I have other questions...like are you allowing made-up characters? :evilgrin:
Merf. I'd like to play a protagonist as well, I just don't know which. Heh. If you're not allowing made-ups I could take Casey. *waggles eyebrows* ))

Consider Raph reserved, and I do allow fan-made characters. Though we do need people who watched Gargoyles to join, :p

Ava Collier
06-23-2007, 03:50 AM
Consider Raph reserved, and I do allow fan-made characters. Though we do need people who watched Gargoyles to join, :p

((Thank you! ^_^ Sunshine remembers a lot more of Gargoyles than I do. She might want Puck...I mean who doesn't? :lol: Would you like a look at Ava's stats? They're not on this forum, because they follow classic marvel, and not TMNT & Other Strangeness. That reminds me, I need to make updates >_>'
*looks over Gargoyles cast* Hmm...Brooklyn was always my favorite, but I'm not sure how well I could play him. I may just wanna leave that alone. I'd totally screw up facts or something. Or I can play Bronx...since he can't screw up facts! :embarass: ))

CharmedSerenity
06-23-2007, 03:57 AM
((Thank you! ^_^ Sunshine remembers a lot more of Gargoyles than I do. She might want Puck...I mean who doesn't? :lol: Would you like a look at Ava's stats? They're not on this forum, because they follow classic marvel, and not TMNT & Other Strangeness. That reminds me, I need to make updates >_>'
*looks over Gargoyles cast* Hmm...Brooklyn was always my favorite, but I'm not sure how well I could play him. I may just wanna leave that alone. I'd totally screw up facts or something. Or I can play Bronx...since he can't screw up facts! :embarass: ))

*has added some rules for this RPG* You're welcome and sure, where can I see these stats?

As for Gargoyles Characters, these should help
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Gargoyles_characters

Ava Collier
06-23-2007, 04:07 AM
*has added some rules for this RPG* You're welcome and sure, where can I see these stats?

As for Gargoyles Characters, these should help
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Gargoyles_characters

((thanks ^_^
Let me translate it into something resembling english, and remove abilities she's never used, and I'll post the link.))

CharmedSerenity
06-23-2007, 04:31 AM
You're welcome, Ava *finishes updating the rules*

Ava Collier
06-23-2007, 10:41 AM
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j237/Spidertroll/tmnt/fireflykimono.png (http://www.geocities.com/heart_shaped_pillows/index.htm)

((There she is, all dressed up AND she's a link. That's some heavy reading >.<
Obviously the previous knowledge stuff doesn't count, as per your rules. ^_^
I'm thinkin' I might start her off human here as well. *ponder*))

CharmedSerenity
06-23-2007, 02:13 PM
*reads* If you want her to become a mutant, will you be signing her up for Xanatos' experiments?

Sunshine
06-23-2007, 05:32 PM
((Ok yeah I'll join... and yeah I am REALLY tempted to take Puck... I mean play him!!! ^_^'))

Sonic777
06-23-2007, 05:42 PM
May I have a change?
Instead of playing leatherhead, may I play as my fan charicter's Vemix the fire lizard and Crocous the croc please?

Ava Collier
06-23-2007, 05:46 PM
*reads* If you want her to become a mutant, will you be signing her up for Xanatos' experiments?

((That wouldn't be a voluntary move for her, but I was thinking it yes. I just have to figure out why exactly she'd be chosen as a target, since she's somewhat high profile. Hehe Sunshine, play whoever you want, she wants the characters filled out :P Like...if you don't want Casey, I'll take him. Aaaaaaand...yes I think I could play Broadway, 'cept I know he was at one time posessed, and he's like...all in love with Angela, and- HOCRAP! I'd have to deal with April and Angela...am I really that brave? o.0
HALP! BRAIN IS BORKED! *clings to Sunshine*

...O_O Leatherhead...available...again? *runs in circles* I DUNNO WHAT TO DO!))

Sunshine
06-23-2007, 05:54 PM
((Ok ok! Yes I want Puck. >_> You know what I mean. I think I'll just stick to him and Raph at least for now. Better then getting in over my head. I've played Raph before (obviously) but never Puck. Besides it wouldn't be fair if I just grab up all the good ones. :P ))

CharmedSerenity
06-24-2007, 02:43 AM
((That wouldn't be a voluntary move for her, but I was thinking it yes. I just have to figure out why exactly she'd be chosen as a target, since she's somewhat high profile. Hehe Sunshine, play whoever you want, she wants the characters filled out :P Like...if you don't want Casey, I'll take him. Aaaaaaand...yes I think I could play Broadway, 'cept I know he was at one time posessed, and he's like...all in love with Angela, and- HOCRAP! I'd have to deal with April and Angela...am I really that brave? o.0
HALP! BRAIN IS BORKED! *clings to Sunshine*

...O_O Leatherhead...available...again? *runs in circles* I DUNNO WHAT TO DO!))

Well, it could just be Ava is in the wrong place at the wrong time and gets kidnapped to prevent her being a witness. When Xanatos wanted to create creatures before, he got his doc to recuit homeless people.

As for the Broadway problem, Angela can wind up with someone else, this is an Alternate Universe.

*goes to update character list*

Ava Collier
06-24-2007, 04:40 AM
((LOL it's fine with me either way. You may as well confirm those boys.

...and homeless people are a lot less likely to be noticed missing than an actress. :ohwell:
The witness angle does give me some interesting ideas though. So says she who should be sleeping. ~_~))

CharmedSerenity
06-24-2007, 04:56 AM
Only trying to help and what ideas, eh? ;)

BTW, you want Angela to pair up with someone other than Broadway?

Edit: How do you guys and gals feel about male/male romances? <.<

Toonami Tom
06-24-2007, 10:53 AM
I will play as Leo, Baxter Stockman, and my fan character Grace. She will not know the turtles yet in this RPG. Here's her profile, she's a turtle kid: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=452545&postcount=164

The RPG rules look good, and I'm glad to see the "no 'a mile a minute'" post rule.

CharmedSerenity
06-24-2007, 11:22 AM
We need more of the Gargoyles characters picked up, :P

Toonami Tom
06-24-2007, 11:27 AM
I not sure if I could play as a Gargoyles character very well. I didn't watch the show. I had some of the action figures though.:P

I like the RPG title "Stone and Shadows":)

CharmedSerenity
06-24-2007, 11:42 AM
If you never watched the show, Bronx may be easiest for you to play, he's basically a dog.

And thanks, I thought it fitted

Toonami Tom
06-24-2007, 12:09 PM
I remember seeing a dog-like character whenever I would be channel surfing in the past or looking at action figures. I might play as him later.

CharmedSerenity
06-24-2007, 12:23 PM
Gotcha, if you want to, it would help.

Ava Collier
06-24-2007, 01:06 PM
Only trying to help and what ideas, eh? ;)

BTW, you want Angela to pair up with someone other than Broadway?

Edit: How do you guys and gals feel about male/male romances? <.<

((Whatever happens happens. I wasn't a huge fan of Angela, but I was glad Broadway got the girl, he's so sweet.

I do...I do...I doooo have ideas. *ponders adding The Rat King to your list*

And I support Usagi and Leo! <_< >_>'
I mean...doesn't bother me! :evilgrin: I don't believe in sexuality. Also...nice avatar XD
MAH SNUZZLE SHALL ROOL TEH INTARWEBS!!!11eleven))

Sunshine
06-24-2007, 01:41 PM
((Boy/boy or girl/girl pairings don't bother me any. We need more people here... before I start considering playing more characters. :embarass: ))

CharmedSerenity
06-24-2007, 01:48 PM
Also...nice avatar XD

Thanks, ^.^

I do...I do...I doooo have ideas. *ponders adding The Rat King to your list*

If you want to play him, consider him added, ;)

And I know, Sunshine, any of you trying recuiting more players? :p

cowabunga14
06-24-2007, 02:43 PM
I'd like to play as Mikey, my fan character Reivax, and Xanatos.

CharmedSerenity
06-24-2007, 02:46 PM
Consider them yours, cowabunga14 and welcome aboard, :D

CharmedSerenity
06-24-2007, 03:43 PM
Running the opening plot past everyone....

Xanatos has one of the turtles kidnapped and subjects them to genetic experiments to create more mutants, leading the remaining turtles to encounter the Gargoyles while trying to rescue their brother, meanwhile Xanatos' scientist(s) start recuiting homeless people or people who won't be missed and use them to create their own mutants, that's where everyone's fan-characters, plus Ninjara and Dreadmon, come in.

As it's an alternate re-telling, should Donny monster-mutate this time? :evilgrin:

Toonami Tom
06-24-2007, 03:48 PM
I would like for Grace to not be a human turned mutant turtle. She will just be a mutant turtle, wandering the sewers.

Leo can be the captured turtle.:D

CharmedSerenity
06-24-2007, 03:58 PM
I would like for Grace to not be a human turned mutant turtle. She will just be a mutant turtle, wandering the sewers.

Leo can be the captured turtle.:D

As you wish on both counts, that leaves my second question about the Donmeister, :evilgrin:

Toonami Tom
06-24-2007, 04:00 PM
Thanks.:)

Hmm.... Don monster might be cool. I also wondered if he was going to appear in this RPG. Hmm.... it's up to you. Do you want him to appear?

CharmedSerenity
06-24-2007, 04:03 PM
Depends if everyone wants him to, if so, I think I'll have him actually remember what happened this time *loves writing angst*

Toonami Tom
06-24-2007, 04:05 PM
Oh ok.

What about Insane in the Membrane Baxter? Will that happen?

CharmedSerenity
06-24-2007, 04:06 PM
Depends if whoever plays him wants it to

Toonami Tom
06-24-2007, 04:07 PM
Alright. Since I have Baxter, I think that it won't happen. He might get a new body that will succesfully stay in one piece.:D

CharmedSerenity
06-24-2007, 04:10 PM
Ok, Leo

*pokes the others* any input on the plot discussion going on?

Lady Venus
06-24-2007, 04:14 PM
Cool, can I be Angela and Sabor Khan? He's my oc.

CharmedSerenity
06-24-2007, 04:16 PM
Cool, can I be Angela and Sabor Khan? He's my oc.

I'm playing Angela, Demona, Fox and Eliza are still available though

Lady Venus
06-24-2007, 04:24 PM
Oh ok. Can I be Sable Clawson?

CharmedSerenity
06-24-2007, 04:28 PM
Sure, you can, Lady V

Lady Venus
06-24-2007, 04:31 PM
Plus Karai. I'm very good as playing her.

Toonami Tom
06-24-2007, 04:34 PM
I will play as at least one more character, April.:)

Sonic777
06-24-2007, 04:40 PM
Reminds me of good genes,
I like the plot.
Even know I have seen little of gargoles.

CharmedSerenity
06-24-2007, 04:43 PM
As it's an alternate re-telling, should Donny monster-mutate this time? :evilgrin:

if so, I think I'll have him actually remember what happened this time *loves writing angst*

Hands up all those who want me to do that, :evilgrin:

Sonic777
06-24-2007, 04:44 PM
I like that, Though I wish it would be another turtle like Mikey or Raph, but Don monster thing is fine by me.

CharmedSerenity
06-24-2007, 04:45 PM
I like that, Though I wish it would be another turtle like Mikey or Raph, but Don monster thing is fine by me.

Well, it may be changed depending on people's opinions

Sonic777
06-24-2007, 04:47 PM
Ahh, I see......

Ava Collier
06-24-2007, 04:59 PM
((Sounds fine to me...'cept Ava's an actress. This is where The Rat King is going to come in here. I'm not sure I have all this in order. If Bishop doesn't already have Master Splinter's dna, since I'm playing Bishop I'll have to remedy that. If I do have to go that route, I'll take Master Splinter as well, to avoid certain issues with boundries other players might have. As for Donnie, you're playing him. I don't have very many of those silly boundries.))

CharmedSerenity
06-24-2007, 05:04 PM
Just storing this here, :P

Sounds great to me. If you don't have a turtle Raph can be captured if you want. I kinda thought the monster mutation thing was cool so I'd say go for it for that too.

Donny angst ahoy

Sunshine
06-24-2007, 05:08 PM
((Ok I am gonna take Demona too. ^_^'))

CharmedSerenity
06-24-2007, 05:15 PM
Not doing too badly, updated rosta status for any new players, gotta leave some characters for other people, :P

Turtles Rosta
Hun:
Splinter:

Gargoyles Rosta
Brooklyn:
Bronx:
Elisa Maza:
Fox Xanatos:
Goliath:
Hudson:
Lexington:
Sevarius:

Ava Collier
06-24-2007, 05:21 PM
gotta leave some characters for other people, :P

((Why? :P ))

Sunshine
06-24-2007, 05:28 PM
((I won't take anymore characters... really. >_> I just figured since we don't have as many people that are willing to take characters from Gargoyles I'd take her too. They are two of my favorite characters. Besides... you can never have too many "bad guys" even though neither of them are IMO really bad guys. ^_~))

CharmedSerenity
06-25-2007, 01:02 AM
((Why? :P ))

Because we may attract new players if characters like Brooklyn are free.

((I won't take anymore characters... really. >_> I just figured since we don't have as many people that are willing to take characters from Gargoyles I'd take her too. They are two of my favorite characters. Besides... you can never have too many "bad guys" even though neither of them are IMO really bad guys. ^_~))

Relax, I did that so potential new players can see who's still available.

Ava Collier
06-25-2007, 05:26 AM
((Asking why was me being a smartass :P
But you did say you wanted the characters taken >_>'))

CharmedSerenity
06-25-2007, 05:43 AM
I know, but I'd like to see if we can attract a few more players first, just to be fair.

Sunshine
06-25-2007, 10:24 AM
((Don't mind us too much. I am really a bit excited to see this game get going but I do understand wanting to have more players. I'll try not to be too impatient. ^_^'))

CharmedSerenity
06-25-2007, 10:25 AM
I'm eager to start it myself, anyone mind trying a recuiting drive? <.<

Ava Collier
06-25-2007, 10:38 AM
((The more players we have, the more people we have to wait for, and work a schedule around.))

CharmedSerenity
06-25-2007, 11:01 AM
Ok, anyone else brave enough to pick up the remaining characters then?

Sunshine
06-25-2007, 12:04 PM
((I've got two of the Gargoyles characters so far so I'm gonna try to just stick to those for now. Lest I end up doing a lot of talking to myself... ^_^'))

Ava Collier
06-25-2007, 12:06 PM
((I said I'd take Master Splinter... :P I could play...umm...I CAN BE A GRUMPY OLD MAN! I'll have Hudson as well. <_<))

CharmedSerenity
06-25-2007, 12:14 PM
Ok, and I'll take another character for plot reasons.

Sunshine
06-25-2007, 12:25 PM
((Hopefully we'll get people to take the last few characters. If not then I'll try and figure out if there is anyone else from the remaining characters that I'd be able to play... without ending up having to talk and/or fight with myself all the time.))

CharmedSerenity
06-25-2007, 12:27 PM
Topic moved

Ava Collier
06-25-2007, 12:40 PM
((IF nobody else ends up taking him...I'll take the dog. He's...kinda Hudson's npc anyway...'cept I think Bronx actually DOES more. Maybe Hudson's his npc :lol:
He can chill and watch TV with Hudson and Master Splinter :P ))

CharmedSerenity
06-25-2007, 12:55 PM
Maybe Hudson's his npc :lol:

It could be, :p

Sunshine
06-25-2007, 02:03 PM
((...I'll play Fox... my brain is already going with ideas. >_>'))

CharmedSerenity
06-25-2007, 02:37 PM
Gotcha, Sunshine.

That leaves Brooklyn, Elisa, Goliath and Lexington

Sunshine
06-27-2007, 03:58 PM
((We need more people... and where did everyone else go? >_>'))

Toonami Tom
06-27-2007, 04:45 PM
I'm here. Just waiting for the RPG to begin.

Ava Collier
06-27-2007, 06:20 PM
((I'm just waiting for things to get started. I'm really surprised Brooklyn and Goliath are still available o.0))

CharmedSerenity
06-28-2007, 02:23 AM
We still need the last four characters to be picked up, <.<

Ava Collier
06-28-2007, 03:49 AM
((I would in all honesty take them, but then I feel I wouldn't be able to give them all the attention they deserve. I try to stick with mainly secondary characters, and one or two main characters when I do this now. Sunshine and I have run into this issue before, where we ended up playing a two-person Sonic rpg, with a full cast. It's difficult to keep up with characters you can't explain away. Sometimes you can even explain long absences/silences of main characters, such as Donatello for example. He's often working on this or that, and not socializing. Villain characters aren't going to be needed on a constant basis. Characters like Hudson, and Master Splinter are only going to interact when they need to. The four we have left are main characters, and are going to need to keep up with the scenes, and goings on, so they're going to be difficult roles to fill. If I remember correctly, not even Lexington was as anti-social when he was working on something as Don is.))

CharmedSerenity
06-28-2007, 08:40 AM
Make that just two characters, Brooklyn and Elisa.

Sunshine
06-28-2007, 12:28 PM
((I am not sure I could really pick up another character and not end up neglecting someone so hopefully someone else will pick the last two up.))

CharmedSerenity
06-29-2007, 01:35 AM
I'm not asking you to, Sunshine, just stating we only have two characters who need players left, :P

Ava Collier
06-29-2007, 02:08 AM
((We know but...we
want
to
play.

NOW!))

a_big_apple
06-29-2007, 09:17 AM
I've been anxiously lurking on this thread for days now, excited for it to start so I can read it...... Time to de-lurk, I think! I'm a big Gargoyles fan, I can most likely play both Brooklyn and Elisa. I'm pretty new at rpg-ing in general, though.

CharmedSerenity
06-29-2007, 11:30 AM
I've been anxiously lurking on this thread for days now, excited for it to start so I can read it...... Time to de-lurk, I think! I'm a big Gargoyles fan, I can most likely play both Brooklyn and Elisa. I'm pretty new at rpg-ing in general, though.

Squeee, would you please, :D

a_big_apple
06-29-2007, 12:01 PM
Ahh, I can't resist a "squee." One question, though--the first post said that this was during the Outbreak bit of TMNT, but where in the Gargoyles timeline are we? Clearly Xanatos is still a bad guy, given the plot, but he was a bad guy for nearly the entire show.... Lol.

CharmedSerenity
06-29-2007, 03:14 PM
It's A.U, so Alex has been born, but the Gathering has not happened yet.

cowabunga14
06-29-2007, 03:20 PM
So who's gonna start this?

CharmedSerenity
06-29-2007, 03:47 PM
((OOC: Me, of course))

Sevarius studied the contents of the "Project Kitsune" folder and frowned, then put it aside as he studied the photos of the unusual creatures, then nodded, tapping his fingers together.

"I did not devote my life to genetic research for love-sick based projects like putting the creation of a mutate to honor Xanatos' wife high on my priority list" he muttered, then pressed a button on his desk's comm-radio "Scan for unusual lifeform readings, then assemble a team to capture one when it is detected"

"Yes, sir, doing so now" was the reply.

Sunshine
06-29-2007, 08:21 PM
Raphael stood on the edge of a rooftop, looking out over the city. He had taken off after a fight with Leo... again. Damn... third time dis week. Why's he gotta be so smug? Actin like he's betta den us... so I didn't do things "his way" it still got da job done. Those punks are in jail. So why's he makin a big deal out of it? He squeezed his sai in his hand and flipped his way down to the alley. He figured since he couldn't just kick Leo's butt he'd have to settle for some petty crooks instead.

~~~~~~~~~

Elsewhere in the city Owen Burnett stared out of one of the castle windows, his face blank of emotions. He a small baby lay cradled by one stone arm and one of flesh. His blue eyes shifted from the window down to the child and after a brief pause he turned from the window and walked down a hall.

~~~~~~~~~

A pair of red glowing eyes stared at the window where Owen had been standing. A few moments later they too vanished.

Ava Collier
06-30-2007, 12:11 AM
Agent Bishop
Casey Jones
The Rat King
Splinter
Broadway
Hudson & Bronx
Ava ((just keeping track of my characters. I'll probably have the list in every post. I'm going to start my introductions slowly.)))

Hudson sighed heavily, sitting in his chair, and flipping through channels on the television. The old gargoyle seemed unaware of a large winged figure creeping up in the darkness behind him. It's glowing eyes narrowed, as it concentrated on being quiet. Bronx lifted his head. His ears twitched, and with a sigh the dog-like beast lay back down, covering his ears with his paws. Here we go again.
"It won't work Lad..." Hudson warned, keeping his good eye on the tv.
Broadway stepped into the light, and pouted at his elder. "But it's time..." he whined.
"I've got more important things to watch."
Broadway reached for the remote, trying to take it. "You're just flipping..."
Hudson shifted it to the other hand, tossing it lazily, as one annoyed eye twisted in the younger gargoyle's direction.
"...through the channels!" Broadway whined.
Bronx grunted in displeasure, shaking his head as he wandered away from the familiar scene.
"But I wanna watch Candy!"
"No..."
"Please?"
"No."
"Come on!"
Hudson sighed very, very deeply. "I told you how I feel about that program Lad. Something about that Candy doesn't sit well with me. You remember The Pack?"
Broadway frowned. "Yeah I remember. I learned my lesson, but this is different!" The large gargoyle protested. "They're not bad people. I know it's only acting. The Black Blade Assassins were out feeding the homeless just yesterday..."
The old gargoyle arched a pale brow. "Assassins?"
"Well they're not REALLY assassins..."
Hudson sighed again, and changed the channel.

a_big_apple
06-30-2007, 01:20 AM
Brooklyn shook his head and chuckled, listening to Broadway and Hudson discuss the evening's choice of show. He knows he'll never win, he thought, but the big lug just keeps trying. He chuckled and went to intervene, clapping his rookery brother on the shoulder. "You know you're never going to get to watch it. Come on, we might as well patrol. We can stop off at that pretzel vendor on 38th street that you like so much, if you think you can snatch one without anyone seeing you."

"You know, guys," Elisa called from the next room, "I can just bring you pretzels."

"That would take the fun out of it," Brooklyn called back, grinning. "It's a challenge. A...training technique."

Elisa chuckled to herself. It had been too long a shift for her to bother arguing when there was a thrill involved. At least she wouldn't be on duty again until late the next day, and she could spend the night with her friends and still get some sleep in the daylight hours.

Ava Collier
06-30-2007, 01:53 AM
Agent Bishop
Casey Jones
The Rat King
Splinter
Broadway
Hudson & Bronx
Ava

"Aww come on Brooklyn! You could help me out you know. There will be ninjas...in bikinis..." Broadway paused, and blinked, turning to face Brooklyn. He had to look down. "Wait...did you say pretzels?"

(("Aye Lad! And pretzels are less likely to scream when you shove them in your face." >_>'...he's so not saying that.))

Meanwhile...
Dust swirled up from the tires of the masked figure's motorcycle as he stopped at the entranceway to the alley. "Aww gee...you're havin' all the fun wit'out me. I can't leave ya alone for a couple a hours wit'out you gettin' yerself inta trouble." Dismounting, Casey Jones whipped out his hockey stick, tapping it into the palm of his hand.

Master Splinter grinned, relaxing in his chair as he turned on the television. "Hmm..." The old rat grunted softly, wrinkling his nose. "I hope that sending Casey after Raphael was not a mistake. Perhaps I could learn to be more tolerant of Mr. Jones'...enthusiastic presence. Hmmmm..." The ninja master's powerful eyebrows see-sawed in contemplation. "I will learn...after Candy." He decided, reclining to watch television in peace.

Sunshine
06-30-2007, 05:41 AM
Raph punched the guy standing infront of him one more time before tossing the unconcious thug onto a small pile. "Yeah Case... I'm in real trouble" Raphael said with a small smirk as he turned to face Casey. He sheathed his weapons and turned again. "So you comin' wit me or what?" He asked as he began to head off toward the next alley.

~~~~~~~~~~

Fox cradled her son and smiled at him. "He really does take after his father..." She mused as she gave the infant his bottle. "He always gets exactly what he wants." The lovely woman added.

"He is very intelligent." Owen said simply.

"Alex or my husband?" Fox asked with a small smirk.

"Both." He said flatly. "Is there anything else you need?" Owen asked.

"No I think we're fine Owen." She said not bothering to take her eyes off of her son.

"Very well" And with that he turned and left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the top of a very large building Demona sat looking over the city. Her wings lay folded over her shoulders, her eyes shifted from the city down to her own hand she curled her claws inward till they touched her palm. "Every time I get close to my revenge or to reclaiming my daughter someone gets in my way. But they can't stop me forever..."

CharmedSerenity
06-30-2007, 07:01 AM
"ACHOOOOO" the sneeze rang though the workshop as Donatello stopped fixing his monster-trap backpack and sniffled, rubbing at the gash on his leg that the freaky human/cockroach creature had given him, it had been days now and it didn't seem to be healing. Maybe he should get Leatherhead to look at it.

Landing on the library roof, Angela slipped inside, her father had told her that this was one of his favourite places to be and she was curious to see what it offered for herself.

Folding her wings like a cloak as she moved though the shelves, she selected a book and squinted at it in the dim moonlight "Dino....topia"

Wandering to find a chair, she sat down carefully and began reading, it certainly had amazingly detailed drawings of this civilization.

Toonami Tom
06-30-2007, 10:29 AM
Leo approached Don's lab and said "Are you okay Donnie? We really need to find out what's going on with you."

At Bishop's base, Baxter Stockman looked at a computer screen with images of mutant monsters. His hologram of a head floating above his robot shoulders, and his arms crossed. "We certainly have quite a mess on our hands. A mess that could have easily been avoided, Agent Bishop." He paused for a moment and then said "Through the testing of a captured mutant, I have found that it contains the same substance used in your mock 'alien invasion' creatures."

cowabunga14
06-30-2007, 12:24 PM
Mikey walked into the lab and saw that Donatello wasn't in his best condition. "I wonder what happened, Leo..." he stated. "I just hope he'll end up getting better."

Reivax was out for a night on the town, mostly trying to find Casey. He couldn't have gone too far, he thought. I just hope he didn't forget that I told him I was gonna meet up with him after I ate dinner. He took a look at his watch and it read 11:10 PM. Yeah, he should still be out here -- somewhere -- he said he'd be stayin' out till about 11:30.

Reivax started walking and came across a dark alley. He saw two dark figures walking out of it.

CharmedSerenity
06-30-2007, 01:22 PM
"I hope it's just a cold" Donatello replied quietly, absent-mindedly rubbing at the gash around, then glancing down at his hands and started in alarm, was those the tips of fingernails and he pulled himself away from his work-table, quickly standing up "I think I need some fresh air"

Ava Collier
06-30-2007, 01:36 PM
Agent Bishop
Casey Jones
The Rat King
Splinter
Broadway
Hudson & Bronx
Ava

Bishop slowly coiled his fingers, his eyes narrowing. "Clean it up Doctor, and don't forget your place. If this is somehow traced back to me..." he paused, adjusting his glasses. "Make sure it's not." Agent Bishop turned away, not bothering to look back. "My goal is to protect humanity...not...this."

"Sir." A black clad operative saluted as he appeared in the doorway. "Forgive the intrusion Sir, we have an urgent situation."

Bishop frowned. It was always an urgent situation. "What is it now?"

"We've contained your Slayer Prototype Sir." The operative reported. "And a ninja girl who was with him. She may be operating with the turtles, or the Foot Clan, Sir."

"Hmm..." Bishop stroked his chin as he pondered. "Put the girl in isolation, and prepare my prototype for suspension."

"Already done Sir." The operative explained, as three more wheeled in the large glass chamber containing the bandaged, and broken super soldier.

"Excellent work. I want a report on how you managed to capture my Slayer." Bishop commanded, approaching to run a gloved hand over the glass. "You...have been a very naughty boy."

((I do not know what to do about the Casey, Reivax thing. I would appreciate if other people didn't dictate what characters I'm playing say, or do though. I do not know Reivax at all. Any sort of friendship/memories these characters might have shared would be lost on me, or I may simply disagree with them. I'm willing to work with you, but give me some warning here.))

"Well ya must be in some kinda trouble Raph, or else Masta Splinta wouldn'a asked me ta come lookin' fa-you." The vigilante grinned under his mask as he followed Raphael.

((*rocks in her chair, whimpers at Sunshine* Must not turn him into OUR Casey, must not turn him into our Casey, must not...))

Lady Venus
06-30-2007, 04:28 PM
OFF>> Both Sable and Sabor are from Xin, China and moved the New York a few months ago.

Sabor Khan: *Exit his room*

Sable Clawson: *Exit her room*

Karai: *in her Throne Room*

Magdolin
06-30-2007, 04:30 PM
(Okay Charmed, I'm here. Uh...what are they supposed to act like? I don't want them to be out of character.)

CharmedSerenity
06-30-2007, 04:33 PM
(Okay Charmed, I'm here. Uh...what are they supposed to act like? I don't want them to be out of character.)

OOC: Wait, you took them and you don't know how they act, have you ever watched the Gargoyles cartoon

Lady Venus
06-30-2007, 04:36 PM
Here I fixed it Charmed.

a_big_apple
06-30-2007, 08:30 PM
Brooklyn grinned at Broadway. "Yeah, I said pretzels." His grin widened,and he winked, speaking under his breath as he headed out of the tv room. "Anyway, we can download Candy on Lex's computer later."

~~~~~~~~~

Elisa stretched out her back, worn out, and set about looking for Goliath.

Sunshine
06-30-2007, 11:46 PM
Raph's eyes narrowed and his grin vanished. "I ain't in trouble. I just had enough of Leo's attitude. An I don't need a babysitter... 'specially not you. Why would Master Splinter send you after me anyway? Nevermind it don't matter." He snapped, then he turned and began to walk away again.

Magdolin
07-01-2007, 08:30 AM
OOC: Wait, you took them and you don't know how they act, have you ever watched the Gargoyles cartoon
(Oh I've seen it. just not my type of show. But I'll do my best.)

Magdolin
07-01-2007, 08:49 AM
"Hey, hey. What are we gonna do? I'm bored!" Said Lex.
"Go find something to do then." Said Goilth.
"Okay. I'll go look out at the city to make sure it's okay."
"I'm coming with you. I can't let you go out alone."
"That's fine with me."
The two got ready to glide out into the city, and take care of any bad guys who tried to hurt any humans.

(I fixed it Charmy^^

cowabunga14
07-01-2007, 03:28 PM
((I do not know what to do about the Casey, Reivax thing. I would appreciate if other people didn't dictate what characters I'm playing say, or do though. I do not know Reivax at all. Any sort of friendship/memories these characters might have shared would be lost on me, or I may simply disagree with them. I'm willing to work with you, but give me some warning here.))

((Oh ok, sorry about that. Reivax's character profile is here (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=3049&page=8) if that helps. Basically I set it up as Casey and Reivax knowing each other since high school and elaborated on that in an earlier RPG. I just wanted Reivax to meet Casey in the alley is all. Anyhow...))

Reivax came up to Casey and spoke: "Hey buddy, I've been looking all over for you; I just wanted to see what you were up to...if that's all right." He figured if Casey was heading back to the lair, he would follow him.

Xanatos stood in his watchtower above the city and monitored the various activity going on. Hopefully the Gargoyles will show up sooner or later, he thought.

Sunshine
07-01-2007, 04:00 PM
((I thought fan characters were't supposed to start off knowing cannon characters? We'll figure it out I guess... but she did say in the first post Fan characters may not instantly know the turtles or Gargoyles.))

Owen stood a few feet behind Xanatos. "Sir, we have not recieved the latest progress report from Dr. Sevarius." He said pausing for a moment to adjust his glasses. "Also Demona has been sighted around the castle the past few nights." He added.

CharmedSerenity
07-01-2007, 04:42 PM
Family and/or romantic relationships between any functional characters have to discussed by the said characters' players. If the other player says, "No," accept it and do not harrass, flame or insult them. Fan characters may not instantly know the turtles or Gargoyles.

((I thought fan characters were't supposed to start off knowing cannon characters? We'll figure it out I guess... but she did say in the first post ))

OOC: Maybe I should included canon humans in that rule as well as the canon non-human creatures, <.<

Toonami Tom
07-01-2007, 07:25 PM
Baxter replied "No need for concern, I will fix the problem They won't link this back to you." He wasn't 100% sure if he could, but he was going to try. He then loked away from the computers and looked at the contained Slayer.

Leo said "Donnie will probably alright, Mikey." He then said to Donatello, who was leaving "I hope you get to feeling better. When will you be back?

Sunshine
07-02-2007, 12:45 AM
OOC: Maybe I should included canon humans in that rule as well as the canon non-human creatures, <.<

((That might be a good idea. It's really hard to play out relations between characters when you know nothing of the relationship between them, or in cases like this don't know the other character. I just want to figure out what we are doing exactly before I continue with Raph. Since Reivax wouldn't know Raph and he had kinda just been there talking to Casey. I could just have Raph disappear into the shadows before he got there but I also want to have this figured out before that scene goes any further. I don't want to complicate things or anything. :ohwell: ))

CharmedSerenity
07-02-2007, 01:34 AM
((That might be a good idea. It's really hard to play out relations between characters when you know nothing of the relationship between them, or in cases like this don't know the other character. I just want to figure out what we are doing exactly before I continue with Raph. Since Reivax wouldn't know Raph and he had kinda just been there talking to Casey. I could just have Raph disappear into the shadows before he got there but I also want to have this figured out before that scene goes any further. I don't want to complicate things or anything. :ohwell: ))

OOC: Ok *goes to add that to the rules*

Ava Collier
07-02-2007, 12:50 PM
Agent Bishop
Casey Jones
The Rat King
Splinter
Broadway
Hudson & Bronx
Ava

Broadway smiled real big. These were happy thoughts. "If I get one with caramel, I can stick at least three more to it..."

Bronx sniffed, and peeked around the corner as Brooklyn and Broadway made their exit. The dog-like beast snorted, and returned to his spot, turning in place several times before deciding the ritual was complete.
Hudson grinned, keeping the volume down. The boys might still be close by.
Bronx rolled his eyes as the title screen came up. Candy: Ninja in the Night. Shaking his head, the beast snarl-woofed up at the old gargoyle. "Aye I know, I know. But this way we don't have to worry about those young lads playing ninja behind our heads while we try to watch."
Bronx just grinned. The answer was satisfactory, and besides...now it was quiet. He simply lay his head down to watch tv.

"See that it's not." Agent Bishop grinned ever so slightly, gently tapping on the glass. "I have an interrogation to prepare. I'll retrieve this ninja personally for our little chat..."

Ava Collier paced in her dimly lit cell. If this was one of those prank shows, someone was going to get it! Yet somehow, she didn't think so. Shuddering, the young actress hugged her shoulders, wondering what happened to the ragged man she'd taken soup to. He'd seemed so alone. More alone, than she was now. As Agent Bishop's shadow loomed over her, Ava found herself wishing she were alone. The glass caging her slid upward into the wall. By the time Ava felt the dart pierce her skin, it was too late. The world spun to black.

Sunshine
07-02-2007, 01:17 PM
Demona watched as Brooklyn and Broadway left. She growled softly to herself. "I've tried to show them how dangerous the humans are... but not even the near extinction of our race is enough to make them understand! I will not allow my daughter to suffer the same fate just because Goliath and the others are gullible enough to believe that they can co-exist with the humans. I must find a way to show Angela the truth..." Standing tall she unfolded her wings and stretched them wide before jumping from the edge of the building. She glided out over the city looking down with angry eyes at the humans.

CharmedSerenity
07-02-2007, 01:22 PM
"In a few minutes" Donatello replied quietly and politely slipped past his brothers, then quickly leaving the lair.

Starting to walk down the tunnel, he paused and leant against the sewer wall, his injured leg hurt like crazy and he clutched at it, his eyes widening in horror as the skin began to bubble like something was inside, trying to get out.

Closing his eyes in pain, he opened them a second later, hissing as he began to gain an increase in muscle, his eyes now red and glowing as claw-like nails erupted from his fingers.

"What's happening to me?" he whispered before a mixed cry of pain and rage escaped him.

Toonami Tom
07-02-2007, 02:26 PM
Leo looked to Mikey and said "Did you hear that? It's probably one of those mutant bugs, and it sounded very close. Let's check it out." Leo unseathed his katanas and left the lair. He soon found his brother. "Donnie!" That was all the turtle could think to say, as he watched his brother. He couldn't think of anything to do.

cowabunga14
07-02-2007, 02:46 PM
Owen stood a few feet behind Xanatos. "Sir, we have not recieved the latest progress report from Dr. Sevarius." He said pausing for a moment to adjust his glasses. "Also Demona has been sighted around the castle the past few nights." He added.

"That's understandable," Xanatos stated. "His updates have been rather slow latety, so I don't see why we should have to rush him." He took a sip of some coffee. "I would like turrets to be constructed to defend the castle. That way we can keep those that're unwanted from fooling around."

"You mean like the mutant bugs from Starship Troopers?," Mikey asked. "Cool!" He took out his nunchauks, and asked, referring to Donatello, "So what's up? Is he gonna come up with us?"

CharmedSerenity
07-02-2007, 02:58 PM
"Stay away" Donatello whispered, starting to back away and slipped on the crumbling edge. then plummeting over the side as a splash followed.

After a few moments, what appeared to be a large shelled crocodile rose from the water, sinking its claws into the sides and starting to climb back up towards Leonardo and Michaelangelo, roaring.

Toonami Tom
07-02-2007, 03:15 PM
Leo's mouth was open in awe. "What the shell?! No.... it can't be.... but it is. It's Donnie!" Leo did a roll, to be away from his monster brother. "Donnie, it's me Leo. Can you understand me?"

(I have decided not to play as Grace in this RPG. Instead I would like to play as a new character: An April clone. I am playing as regular April anyways, so would it be okay to play as a clone too?)

CharmedSerenity
07-02-2007, 03:23 PM
(I have decided not to play as Grace in this RPG. Instead I would like to play as a new character: An April clone. I am playing as regular April anyways, so would it be okay to play as a clone too?)

OOC: Sure, go ahead, ;)

Toonami Tom
07-02-2007, 03:38 PM
(Thanks.:) )

Baxter continued doing research on his computer, trying to find a solution to the mutant problem. A message at the bottom of his screen appeared, reading Project 5001 Complete. Baxter's hologram head smiled. His secret project was complete. Baxter said "Agent Bishop, I will be back shortly." He then left the room, with hopes that Bishop would not be angered by this.

Sunshine
07-02-2007, 03:54 PM
"I will see to the construction of the turrets immediately Mr. Xanatos. Are you sure it wise to let the doctor go unmonitored sir? He has been... less then forthcoming about the nature of his work in the past." Owen pointed out, adjusting his glasses again.

Toonami Tom
07-02-2007, 04:59 PM
Baxter Stockman walked down a hall and stopped at a door. He input a password and entered the room. He approached the glass chamber of liquid that contained the perfect clone of April O'neil. Stockman had always required that those working for him have blood samples taken, for medical purposes. When April used to work for Baxter, she had also been required to provide a blood sample. It was this blood sample that Baxter Stockamn used when he decided to create a clone of April.

Baxter had always been disapointed that April had betrayed him and formed an alliance with the turtles. Now he had a clone of Miss O'neil. Stockman had programmed this clone's mind in ways that he desired. To the best of Baxter's knowledge, this clone would always be loyal to him. Another diffrence from the original April was that this clone had been programmed to be a weapons expert, dealing with various firearms. Another important differnce, perhaps the most amazing one, was that this clone had been altered so that she would never age.

Stockman pressed a button on his computer, and the liquid in the chamber drained. The April clone's eyes opened and she then stepped out of the chamber. She stared at Baxter.

Baxter smiled and said "Hello, as you know I am your creator, the brilliant Baxter Stockman. I have cloned you from the genetic material of a woman known as April O'neil. As for you, your name is May. Your purpose is to be a loyal follower of me."

May was a free thinker, but she felt the need to obey Stockman. She wasn't sure why, but she knew that she must. She said "Thank you Dr. Stockman. I understand."

Baxter replied "Good, I knew that you would. Your clothes are over there." He motioned a hand to a nearby case.

May nodded to Baxter and she walked to the case. She opened it and found her clothes inside. She put on the black bra, panties, stepped into the black jump suit, and zipped the front of it. She then put on her boots. On May's right hip was a holstered pistol.

a_big_apple
07-02-2007, 11:00 PM
Brooklyn grinned at Broadway's food fantasy. "Yeah...I guess that might work.... Anyway, let's get going, or there won't be any pretzels left." He stretched his wings out eagerly, tail lashing; the wind was good for aerial tricks, he could tell already.

Just before they set out, Elisa called after them. "Be extra careful--I've been hearing rumors around the station lately of weird-looking creatures in the city, and the reports didn't sound like gargoyles."

Brooklyn waved a hand in assent as he launched himself into the air, doing a fancy little twirl, just for flourish.

Magdolin
07-03-2007, 05:21 AM
(AAAAGGGHHH! T_T I havn't been here in awhile! Sorry! Will you forgive me? And...uh what's going on?)

cowabunga14
07-03-2007, 03:04 PM
"I will see to the construction of the turrets immediately Mr. Xanatos. Are you sure it wise to let the doctor go unmonitored sir? He has been... less then forthcoming about the nature of his work in the past." Owen pointed out, adjusting his glasses again.
"Very well," Xanatos replied. "Perhaps you and I should keep the doctor accountable and punish him if decides not to work. If something is keeping him from working, then we shall take whatever away that causes him to procrastinate."

"Whoa...he doesn't look too good, Leo," Mikey remarked. "You think we should get him to a hospital or something?"

Sunshine
07-03-2007, 07:26 PM
"As you wish sir. Do you need anything else before I go and tend to Alexander?" Owen asked adjusting the cuff of his sleeve that covered his stone arm.

Ava Collier
07-04-2007, 12:03 AM
((Aww we need twin April clones! Then you could have May and June! >_>

I kinda assumed the rules to mean what they do mean now, so sorry C14 *snuzz* I'mma have to go ahead and say Casey doesn't know Reivax for this game. So I'm going to proceed as if the previous actions taken by Reivax had not.

Mel dear, you need to actually read what's going on. If you had, you would have been able to post.))

Agent Bishop
Casey Jones
The Rat King
Splinter
Broadway
Hudson & Bronx
Ava

Just before leaping into the air after his brother, Broadway waved back at Elisa with a broad smile. "We'll be careful Elisa!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Casey put his hands up in surrender. "Whoa, hey easy Raph. Casey friend remember?" he smirked, striding alongside the angry little turtle. "I'm jus' tellin' you, Masta Splinta didn' seem too happy, and he wanted me hurry up an' go afta ya."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bishop grinned. His shoes clicking briskly on sterilized tile floors as he sped his way to the interrogations chamber. The girl was already shackled, and moaning as she came to. Sometimes he really loved his work. "Good to see you'll be joining us this evening Miss..."

Ava blinked groggily, forcing her blue eyes open. Gasping, she struggled in vain against her bonds. "W-what do you want with me? Who are you?"

Agent Bishop blinked, prepping a needle. The girl's british accent threw him off just slightly. She bore no marks of The Foot Clan. It made him wonder if there was a new player in the game. Glistening liquid ran down the sterile metal as he put pressure on the plunger. "My name is Agent Bishop...and I'll be asking the questions if you don't mind."

Ava cried out as Bishop injected her. "What is that? What are you doing?"

Bishop really did love his work. "Truth serum...in laments terms. You may feel some discomfort..."

Ava screamed as the serum burned in her veins.

"Good." Agent Bishop grinned. "The tingle means it's working. Tell me...who do you work for?"

"What? The studio! I work for the studio!"

Bishop's brows knit, as his eyes narrowed. "Who is your master?"

"Mister Wheeler is my agent." Ava shook as her body attempted to fight the chemicals running through her.

Bishop frowned. He was not pleased. "There was a man with you when you were apprehended. What is your connection to him?"

"Soup..."

"What?" Bishop's hands balled into tight fists.

"You didn't do anything...to that poor homeless man?"

Agent Bishop paused to pinch the bridge of his nose. "I'm sorry My Dear. Bringing you here was a mistake. Unfortunately..." Taking a small controller from his pocket, the head of the E.P.F. summoned a metal claw from the ceiling. As it locked around the slab, and began to lift it toward a suspension chamber, Bishop wiped his glasses. "There is no room for mistakes in my line of work. Your sacrifice for humanity will not be in vain."

Sunshine
07-04-2007, 12:21 AM
Raphael looked at Casey again. "I guess yer right... you ain't da one I'm mad at. Maybe I should go back..." He said glancing at the ground. His eyes widened though as he saw a strange shadow on the ground. He turned his masked eyes upwards and caught a brief glimpse of something... flying? Raph rubbed his eyes a little. "Did you see dat?" He asked looking back to Casey.

a_big_apple
07-04-2007, 12:36 AM
(AAAAGGGHHH! T_T I havn't been here in awhile! Sorry! Will you forgive me? And...uh what's going on?)

((Mel, if you're really unfamiliar with the show, I can play Goliath and Lex. No need to stress over them! :) ))

Magdolin
07-04-2007, 05:34 AM
((Mel, if you're really unfamiliar with the show, I can play Goliath and Lex. No need to stress over them! :) ))
(oh no. It's not that, I would just like to know what the heck's goin' on! I'm just lost of what happend. Uh...they get to the city I guess?)

Lex and Goilth land on a rooftop, and look over the city. "I think it's safe for now." Said Goilth.
"But what if those green guys try to attack?" Asked Lex.
"Then we will take care of them." Said Goilth.
"Alright. Man, I'm hungry. Let's get some food."
Alright."
The two started to go home.

Ava Collier
07-04-2007, 10:40 AM
(oh no. It's not that, I would just like to know what the heck's goin' on! I'm just lost of what happend. Uh...they get to the city I guess?)

Lex and Goilth land on a rooftop, and look over the city. "I think it's safe for now." Said Goilth.
"But what if those green guys try to attack?" Asked Lex.
"Then we will take care of them." Said Goilth.
"Alright. Man, I'm hungry. Let's get some food."
Alright."
The two started to go home.

((Well for one thing, it's not Goilth :-?
If you want to know what's going on, you have to read the other posts.))

cowabunga14
07-04-2007, 12:36 PM
((I kinda assumed the rules to mean what they do mean now, so sorry C14 *snuzz* I'mma have to go ahead and say Casey doesn't know Reivax for this game. So I'm going to proceed as if the previous actions taken by Reivax had not.))
((That's all right, Ava, even though this is where things get kinda contradicted...but oh well. Either way, the show must go on.))

Reivax came up to Casey and asked, "Hey...who're you? Some kinda Jason Voorhees clone? Well, I don't wanna trouble, ok? I just came down here to look for something on my way home."

"No, I have everything I need already," Xanatos said. "I'll call you in if I want to talk with you again."

Toonami Tom
07-04-2007, 04:03 PM
Leo said "I don't know what we're going to do Mikey. We have to find a way to stop Donnie without hurting him." He then said "Donnie, it's me Leo! Do you understand me?"

Baxter walked down the hall with May following him. Stockman said to her "You will be meeting Agent Bishop soon, at least I think so."

May blinked and replied "Who is Agent Bishop?"

Baxter Stockman replied "My boss. Bishop seems to always be pleased with my work, and in this case, you are my work." He then thought to himself Although this is one my most unusal projects.

May replied "What?"

Baxter said "I created you."

May said "Right, well I knew that Dr. Stockman."

Baxter and May entered a room, and Baxter went back to working on finding a solution to the monster mutant problem.

cowabunga14
07-04-2007, 04:09 PM
Leo said "I don't know what we're going to do Mikey. We have to find a way to stop Donnie without hurting him." He then said "Donnie, it's me Leo! Do you understand me?"

"Hey, isn't there a tranquilizer gun in his workshop?," Mikey questioned. "If so, he'll be knocked out for a while so we can figure out what to do with him."

Toonami Tom
07-04-2007, 04:14 PM
Leo said "I think there is. Alright, I will distract him, while you retrieve the tranquilizer gun."

Baxter typed on his computer and then he said to May "You know, there is a slight problem."

May replied "What problem is that, Dr. Stockman?"

Baxter said "The original material that you were created from, she is still out there.... April O'neil. This could present a problem in the future. She may have to be eliminated."

Sunshine
07-04-2007, 08:08 PM
Raphael vanished into the shadows as soon as Reivax got close. Momentarily forgetting the strange thing he had seen flying overhead. If dis guy's lookin for trouble he's gonna get more den he bargained for. It's just one guy though... Casey should be able ta handle dat. Right? He thought to himself, keeping a close eye on the new guy anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"As you wish sir." Owen said bowing slightly as he left the room.

a_big_apple
07-04-2007, 11:35 PM
Elisa settled down to wait for Goliath and Lex to return, so she could give them her news about the strange reports of "monster" sightings. None of the latest reports have mentioned anything about wings, or flying... she mused to herself. And some of the witnesses have described weapons. Definitely not gargoyles, unless it was Demona. And not the mutates, either. Unless Sevarius is up to some new tricks. She hoped that Lexington could do some internet research to see if any such reports had been recorded anywhere else, or if there were any rumors going around that the police hadn't already heard. She yawned, and started to doze off, exhausted from her long shift on duty.

~~~~~~~~~~

Brooklyn, full of energy, performed a variety of tricks as they headed in the direction of food, enjoying the night's favorable wind currents. As they neared the vendor's corner, he did a barrel roll and then a courageous nosedive down to a rooftop overlooking the pretzel cart. "I have to admit, Broadway, there's nothing quite like a really good pretzel."

CharmedSerenity
07-05-2007, 01:44 AM
The beast looked from Leonardo to Michelangelo, then turned and ran.

Pausing further down the tunnel, he looked up at a ladder leading to the surface and began climbing, the metal creaking under his weight. Looking at the human-sized hole above him, he drew back, then smashed though the ground with all his strength before rising to his feet and stepping forward, growling.

~*~

"Doctor, we have one in the vinicity of Central Park"

"Excellent" Sevarius nodded, steepling his fingers together thoughtfully then replied "Get a team together and capture it"

"Yes sir"

Sunshine
07-05-2007, 04:20 AM
Raph felt the ground shake and decided now wasn't the time for stealth... whatever that was it had to be a lot more dangerous then the weird punk in the alley. He bolted from the shadows and headed in the direction of the sound. "Anything that could make da ground shake like dat shouldn't be too hard ta find..."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Raphael wasn't the only one who had heard the strange sound. Demona glided off in that direction, thinking perhaps it was one of the other Gargoyles or one of Xanatos' "experiments". She decided that it was in her best interests to investigate.

~~~~~~~~~~~

In little Alexander's bedroom Puck stood at the window holding the child so he could see out the window as well. He grinned broadly at the baby who giggled back at him. "Yes I agree... this should prove most educational and entertaining as well."

Toonami Tom
07-05-2007, 08:17 AM
Leo said "Ah, there's no time to get the tranquilizer gun now. We have to go after Donnie." The blue masked turtle ran through the sewers, and took the ladder to the surface, going through the massive opening created by his monster brother.

Baxter said "Yes, I think Miss O'neil should meet her end. It would probably be good for you to see the world you live in anyways." Baxter typed a few keys and pressed the print button. "Here is a map to her home. Kill April O'neil."

May took the map and replied "It will be done." She then walked towards the room's exit.

Baxter said "One more thing. I want you to assume her identity after she is dead. I'm now sorry that I didn't program your mind with information from April. You should do fine though. I have full confidence in you."

May nodded to Baxter and left.

cowabunga14
07-05-2007, 02:41 PM
"Good idea, bro!" Mikey exclaimed. The Turtle followed his borther, keeping up with him at a moderate pace. "How far do you think he could've gone?"

Reivax looked around and thought he saw a giant turtle earlier. Whoever that was -- must be scared o' me, he thought. I bet he's a friend of Mr. Hockey Masked Hooligan's here.

He knew that he couldn't afford to be late to pick up some of his girlfriend's clothes from the dry cleaner's, so he started to get a little impatient.

Toonami Tom
07-05-2007, 03:45 PM
Leo searched for Don. "I don't know Mikey, I wouldn't think he would be that far away."

May was now walking in New York City. She came to the antique shop known as The Second Time Around. This is the place. This is going to be weird.... Since we look the same.... May thought to herself.

Inside, in the apartment area, April had put on her pajamas and got in her bed. It was late and she was feeling sleepy. April turned off the light and closed her eyes. May had found a way into the apartment by being silent and using stealth. She took out her gun and approached the bed. She was nervous and her hand holding the gun started to shake. I can't do this.... but I must. Dr. Stockman commanded me to do so. I must obey him. May thought to herself.

April opened her eyes. She thought to herself I don't think I unpluged my hair dryer. She got up and turned around. April froze when she saw May. She stared at the clone with wide eyes and the clone stared back.

Sunshine
07-05-2007, 05:10 PM
Demona landed silently on a rooftop looking down toward a strange creature. What is that creature? It doesn't look like one of our kind. Perhaps one of Dr. Sevarius' creations? She wondered silently. As she saw another creature climb out of the hole in the street she crouched lower trying to get a better look.

Ava Collier
07-06-2007, 02:24 PM
((Geez, I don't feel well for a few days, and the freakin' apocalypse starts without ME!?!? Hmmph. Also...*snuzzles C14*))

Agent Bishop
Casey Jones
The Rat King
Splinter
Broadway
Hudson & Bronx
Ava

"Yeah!" Casey Jones cheered, turning to talk to who he thought at first was Raphael. Arching a brow, Casey tapped his hockey stick in his hand before tucking it away, and shrugging. "If ya don't want trouble, don't make trouble? Ya nevva know who's got a chainsaw in dis town."

No fancy tricks, Broadway was content to simply spready his arms and wings in the wind. The large gargoyle was about to agree with his rookery brother, when something distracted him. He blinked as he caught a slight glimpse of an alleyway, and landed clumbsily on the roof above the paradise of pretzels below. "Hey Brooklyn...did you see that down there? It looked like sort of a big turtle...((in a trench coat.)) and Jason was with it!"

Bishop sighed deeply, rubbing his temples as he had the young actress carted into the laboratory. A barrage of excuses, apologies, and guaruntees echoing from his operatives. "Enough. I don't have time for this now. You are all dismissed." The operatives didn't hesitate to leave, leaving Agent Bishop to stroke his chin, circling the actress and the slayer as his head turned over new theories, new possibilities. "My Slayer Project had a lot of potential, and might have even been successful if the turtles had not interfered. Hmmmm..." Bishop's dark eyes glistened as he stalked closer to the suspension chambers, sitting side by side. Sliding his gloved fingers over the smooth glass of the chambers, he seemed for a moment, lost in thought. "I don't have time right now to create new slayer bodies. Perhaps Mother Nature can lend me her tender hand." Grinning, Jonathan Bishop shifted his eyes to his slayer prototype. "She seems somewhat fond of you...and who can blame her? You're just so handsome." Chuckling darkly, the man in black stepped back toward the slabs. "Dr. Stockman is busy. The pleasure will be all mine."

Hudson arched a brow at Elisa, smiling as the young woman drifted off to sleep. "Sweetest of dreams Lass. Being a protector is difficult work."

cowabunga14
07-06-2007, 02:26 PM
Leo searched for Don. "I don't know Mikey, I wouldn't think he would be that far away."
"Let's hope not," Mikey replied. "Things could get hectic if he ended up going farther than we thought he would."

Sunshine
07-06-2007, 03:41 PM
Raphael stopped suddenly when he caught sight of the gigantic creature... right in front of him. "L.H.? No way. Dat ain't him... so we got some crazy monsta trashin our town? Not while I'm here. Say goodnight ugly!" He said drawing his sais and running toward it.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I've never seen anything like them. This has to be the work of Sevarius. They do not seem much different from us... perhaps they could be of some use to me." Demona whispered to herself with a small grin. She stepped back away from the edge and hid herself in the shadows of the roof. She stayed just close enough to see what was happening below.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Puck waved his hand at the glass and the images of different people, gargoyles, and turtles began to appear. "Humans place a lot of meaning behind words like monster. And yet the Puck has seen that the ones who are most deserving of such titles are rarely the ones receiving them. Truth behind appearances can be a tricky thing to see... the show has begun little one. Now we wait and watch for when it is time to play our parts." Puck said with a smile as he set Alex back in his crib. Puck spun around and in a blink he was Owen again. Owen tucked the baby in and walked to the window with his usual emotionless expression.

CharmedSerenity
07-06-2007, 04:10 PM
Noticing movement, the beast turned to face his attacker, snarling as an inaudible memory stirred at the back of his mind, like this one was familiar.

With a muted roar, he charged to meet Raphael.

A few feet away, Sevarius' men, having arrived in the area, frowned as they heard the roaring and headed towards it, one of them asking quietly "Do we have enough darts?"

"Enough to bring down an elephant"

Sunshine
07-06-2007, 04:26 PM
Raphael's eyes narrowed as he saw the creature charging at him. "Sorry buddy I ain't dat easy ta take down!" He said as he lept into the air and tried to land on it's head.

CharmedSerenity
07-06-2007, 04:40 PM
The beast took a step back, trying to grab Raphael as the men closed in on their location quickly, their eyes widening at the size of their target.

"There it is and there's another freak with it"

"Tranq them both"

Bringing up their guns, the group opened fire.

Ava Collier
07-06-2007, 05:25 PM
Agent Bishop
Casey Jones
The Rat King
Splinter
Broadway
Hudson & Bronx
Ava

Master Splinter shifted uncomfortably. There was most definately a disturbance in the force. Narrowing his eyes, the old sensei looked upward, releasing a grunt of displeasure. The rat master tapped one annoyed claw on the remote control...which had seen better days. "I tell them every day. Stay out of trouble my sons. Be careful on the surface my sons. Be invisible my sons. Stay together my sons. Do they listen to me? No." Master Splinter's eyebrows looked as if they were about to curl. His eyes shifted to his walking stick.

"Scuse me..." Casey Jones retreated back into the darkness of the alleyway, and for a moment was quiet. One bright headlight beamed out over the gravel, and broken glass laying discarded like so many dreams in New York. Without another word, he sped off toward the ruckus. Dat's gotta be where Raph took off to.

Sunshine
07-06-2007, 05:46 PM
The hot tempered turtle was caught offguard by the big thing grabbing him. He was about to try and see if he could flip it when a sound made him stop. "Dere shootin at us! Great. Cause dis night wasn't goin bad enough?" Raphael said glaring toward the humans for a second before redoubling his efforts to get free of the creature. One of the darts grazed Raph's arm. Damn! I gotta get outta here before I really get hit by one of dem darts! But how? Casey didn't follow me an I got no clue where my brothers are. I think I may be in a lil over my head here...

a_big_apple
07-06-2007, 06:11 PM
"Jason?" Brooklyn raised an eye ridge. "Have you been watching Nightmare on Elm Street again?" But he couldn't ignore the sudden sounds of struggle coming from the street below, and joined Broadway at the edge of the roof. "What the heck...?"

Ava Collier
07-06-2007, 06:32 PM
Agent Bishop
Casey Jones
The Rat King
Splinter
Broadway
Hudson & Bronx
Ava

Broadway shook his head. "No, Don't be silly. That's Freddy. Jason is from Friday the 13th." The tv loving gargoyle corrected, crouching to watch the goings-on below. "I don't know. Do you think we should help? Or more importantly if we do...who we should help?"

Casey swurved toward the action, and spun to a stop. "Ugg. Yer dance pa'tnas jus' keep gettin' prettier Raph..." Reving the engine, the masked whackbag grabbed his hockey stick, and charged polo style at the dudes with the tranquillizer darts. Why yes I am articulate, thank you.

a_big_apple
07-06-2007, 09:27 PM
Absently Brooklyn flicked his rookery brother's arm. "Freddie, Jason, whatever. I think we help the turtle guy. All those others jumped him, and that doesn't sit right with me." He glanced at Broadway for confirmation of this idea, then grinned, his eyes glowing. "Let's go!" With a roar, he leapt from the roof into the midst of the fray, knocking several assailants back at once with his wings and tail.

CharmedSerenity
07-07-2007, 09:21 AM
OOC: Ok, going to give Leonardo07 a chance to catch up now as they wanted Leo captured.

Toonami Tom
07-07-2007, 11:29 AM
(Thanks)

Leo had followed the commotion and soon found Donnie, as well as Raph and.... many others. The blue masked turtle was most surprised by the winged creature. Leonardo charged into battle, unseathing his katanas. He jump kicked a man and then did a split kick, taking down two enemies. "Raph, the creature is Donnie!" Leo contiuned fighting the men, kicking them and slicing their guns in half. The turtle wasn't sure what to think of the winged creature. He was glad it wasn't attacking him.

May had quickly tripped April to the floor and pinned her down. She opened a dresser drawer, and soon tied April's legs and arms with belts.

April screamed and struggled, trying to get free. May found a roll of tape nearby, and tapped April's mouth. She said to April "Consider yourself lucky. I was suppose to kill you." The clone then put April in a closet.

Ava Collier
07-07-2007, 01:08 PM
((I thought Raph was volunteered for capturing. :ohwell: HA! And here I am thinking things are going conveniently to plan.))

Agent Bishop
Casey Jones
The Rat King
Splinter
Broadway
Hudson & Bronx
Ava

"Oww..." Rubbing his arm, the large gargoyle made a brief pouty face at his brother. Brooklyn was second in command, and pretzels would have to wait. Broadway shrugged, leaping down after the large...what did they just call it? The large Donnie, and trying to get ahold of him.

Casey revved the engine for effect, speeding through the firing squad. "Heheheh...Tally~HO-SH-" Ducking the winged creature, the masked vigilante was forced to make an abrupt, and clumbsy dismount, leaving the motorcycle to slide off on it's own.

CharmedSerenity
07-07-2007, 01:14 PM
OOC: Nah, Raph was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, :P

As a dart hit him in the shoulder, the beast changed targets, running to grab one of the soldiers by the front of his top and smashing him against a wall with a roar.

Seeing the multiple creatures showing up one by one, the men broke into groups of twos and threes, opening fire on each of them with the darts.

cowabunga14
07-07-2007, 01:45 PM
((I'm actually kinda confused right now, but I'm tryin'.))

Reivax noticed the winged creatures flying around and asked, "What are these...freaks? Did they escape from the circus or somethin'? Well, somebody better tell me...or else!" He drew his katana and ran after Casey. "I'm not finished with you!"

Mikey followed Leo and asked about the winged creatures, "Who do you think they are? Mutant bats or something?" He saw Donatello and didn't want to come in contact with him.

CharmedSerenity
07-07-2007, 01:52 PM
OOC: @ C14, Sevarius' men tracked down Donatello when he went above ground, the beast attracted the attention of Raph, Casey and a few of the Gargoyles. The soldiers have opened fire on all creatures present, then Leo and Mikey joined the party.

cowabunga14
07-07-2007, 02:02 PM
((Oh ok, it all makes sense now.))

Sunshine
07-07-2007, 05:41 PM
"What?!? Ya tellin me dat that thing is Donnie?!" Raph asked as he kicked one of the humans. "What da shell is goin on here? And who are these bat guys? Dey on our side or not?" He asked quickly wondering if he should try and keep the big one away from what Leo claimed was their brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demona wasn't about to go down there while Brooklyn and Broadway were down there. It would ruin any chance she may have of getting those strange turtle like things to listen to her. She decided she'd have another chance and quickly retreated into the night. Besides there were other ways for her to find out about these creatures. If she couldn't learn what they were and where they came from perhaps Dominique Destine could.

CharmedSerenity
07-07-2007, 06:37 PM
The men who still had working guns continued firing upon the beast until he staggered backwards and collapsed.

"Get the van around here" one of the soldiers barked into a walkie-talkie as the others turned to start shooting tranquiliser darts at the Turtles and Gargoyles.

Toonami Tom
07-07-2007, 07:26 PM
Leonardo kicked another soldier, but then the turtle fell to the ground. He had been doing his best to fight and dodge darts at the same time, but there were so many darts flying. A few of them had struck Leo and it was just enough to send him into dream land.

May took off her boots and jumpsuit. She then opened April's dresser drawers and found some of her clothes. "If I'm going to be the new April, I might as well dress like her."

May put on a purple tshirt. She then looked down at it and thought "This shirt is totally absurd. It's way too short." She took the shirt off and found a yellow tshirt of regular length. May put the yellow tshirt on and then put on a pair of bluejeans. She looked in the mirror "Ah yes, this looks good." She smiled at herself in the mirror.

She started looking through some of April's stuff and found a little green turtle shell. "Hmm what is this?" May then discovered it was a phone (a shell cell). "Odd looking cell phone.... I will try it out." She pressed a random button, speed dialing Mikey's shell cell.

Sunshine
07-07-2007, 10:34 PM
"Donnie!" Raphael yelled as the big creature fell backwards. He started to run toward the giant turtle thing when the humans began shooting toward the rest of them again. Raph got hit by one dart but pulled it out quickly before he caught sight of Leo on the ground. "LEO!" He yelled unsure if his brother could even hear him now. The angry turtle turned his eyes toward the guys shooting at them and started to charge toward them but he was moving slow and he knew it. Right now Raphael didn't care, these guys were attacking his family, and he was determined it was gonna take more then a tranquilizer dart to stop him from protecting them.

a_big_apple
07-07-2007, 11:38 PM
Brooklyn had taken a few darts, and ripped them each out again with a growl, but the tranquilizer was beginning to set in. "Broadway! I think that thing is one of the turtle guys! Don't hurt it if you can help it!" He swayed, the light starting to fade from his eyes, then gave a roar and plunged back into the fray, his tail snapping around the wrist of a shooter aiming for Raph. "You with the forks, DUCK!" He whipped the goon over Raph's head and into the wall, sending the dart gun flying.

Ava Collier
07-08-2007, 01:19 AM
((...forks...:lol: :lol: :lol: ))

Agent Bishop
Casey Jones
The Rat King
Splinter
Broadway
Hudson & Bronx
Ava

"I'm just trying to get ahold of him!"
Broadway stumbled, trying real hard to ignore the fact that he'd become a rather large dart board. The large gargoyle blinked, as The Donnie fell. "That makes it easier." Broadway grunted as he bent to try and lift the big monster...turtle...Donnie thing.

Casey continued on, rushing toward the men with the dart guns, trying to bat them back in an improvised return-fire. "Forks? I'm more concerned wit' dese guys makin' wit' da sleepy toothpicks!...uh oh." The masked man blinked as one of the darts hit his shoulder. Reaching to try and pull it free, the vigilante stumbled as he was hit by two more. "Goodni-" Poor Casey didn't finish the word before landing mask down on the ground.

Sunshine
07-08-2007, 01:28 AM
((Forks! :lol: That was entirely too cute! I laughed my ass off! <3))
"Forks?" He asked dodging the flying thug. "Dese ain't for-Casey!" Shaking his head to try and clear some of the tranquilizer away Raph realized things were going from bad to worse. He ran over and tossed Casey over his shoulder looking around at the two strange creatures that seemed to be trying to help them. "Hey you guys got wings! Can ya start helpin me try and get dem outta here before these trigger happy psychos start takin off wit my family?" Raph snapped stumbling a little as he pulled another dart out. Damn... not good... I can barely keep myself standin.

CharmedSerenity
07-08-2007, 07:30 AM
OOC: How are you guys liking the RPG so far?

"Fall back, get the wounded and a couple of specimens into the truck" one of the soldiers yelled as the remaining goons split into two groups, half collecting the injured, the others moving to grab what they could.

Two of the humans collecting the creatures moved to grab Leonardo, dragging him towards the truck and slinging him roughly inside as the remainer gathered and opened fire on Broadway, the larger shelled creature was their original target after all.

Ava Collier
07-08-2007, 07:57 AM
((Well...I'd like it more if Broadway's actions were acknowledged.:ohwell: ))

CharmedSerenity
07-08-2007, 07:59 AM
OOC: Sorry, kinda distracted, I'm concerned for a friend who's having personal problems, I'll fix that now, Ava

Ava Collier
07-08-2007, 08:20 AM
((Thanks lovie ^_~ *snuzz*))

Broadway was confused, and a bit woozy. Shielding himself with one massive wing, he roared, flashing his eyes as he stumbled. There was no way he could carry The Donnie like this. instead, the large gargoyle scooped up Fork Guy, and Jason, heading for a building to climb. He wanted to wait for his brother's order, but the fact that every time he looked at one thing, it would turn into two blurry things changed his mind. "Brooklyn, we can't stay! Hang on Fork Guy..."

Sunshine
07-08-2007, 08:30 AM
((I'm loving it so far. We've had a few little problems but I think we're getting things going.))

Raphael had tried to move to help his brothers but his body was just not moving fast enough. Before he knew it he was being carried up the side of a building. "Leo! Donnie!" He knew he couldn't help them not right now at least, not like this, but seeing Leo being tossed into the back of that truck made it nearly impossible for him to be rational and now those guys were going after Donnie too! But he could barely see straight and the world was starting to pull away more and more. "They're takin 'em! I gotta do somethin!" He argued weakly still clinging to consciousness.

CharmedSerenity
07-08-2007, 08:35 AM
With the winged creatures fleeing and the rest of their group now hauling the larger beast into their truck, four or five of the soldiers started to close in on Michelangelo.

"Say goodnight, freak"

a_big_apple
07-08-2007, 10:07 AM
"Go, Broadway, get them out of here and get some help! I'm gonna try to...follow the truck..." He shook his head hard to clear it, the effect of the darts strengthening, and leapt up the opposite wall. Looking back, he saw the remainder of the men closing in on Michaelangelo, and grimaced, readying himself to leap into the fray again.

((I'm having a grand time! :) ))

CharmedSerenity
07-08-2007, 10:11 AM
OOC: And now it's C14's move

BTW, I realised this kidnapping plot is similar to the situation in the other version of Stone and Shadows that I'm running at my forums, but while Leo is being held by Sevarius, Donatello wound up in Bishop's clutches (is he screwed or what?)

a_big_apple
07-08-2007, 10:32 AM
OOC: And now it's C14's move

BTW, I realised this kidnapping plot is similar to the situation in the other version of Stone and Shadows that I'm running at my forums, but while Leo is being held by Sevarius, Donatello wound up in Bishop's clutches (is he screwed or what?)

((Eek! But I'd say either way, Bishop or Sevarius, they're both kinda screwed...until the sure-to-be-exciting rescue mission ensues! Lol.))

cowabunga14
07-08-2007, 02:51 PM
Mikey tried to not let the soldiers crowd him, so he jumped out of they way when they were about to tackle him. He chuckled and asked, as he thought they were confused, "What did you knuckleheads want with me anyways?"

Lady Venus
07-08-2007, 03:50 PM
Off>>Sorry dudes and dudette fer thin being so late I been busy at other forums and junk.

Sable Clawson: *walks over to the kitchen and sees her father*

Sabor Khan: *sees his adopted daughter* Look what the cat dragged in.

a_big_apple
07-08-2007, 06:26 PM
Brooklyn leapt from the wall onto one of the attackers, knocking him flat. "You'd better get out of here, your friends are all tranqued! I'm gonna tail that truck!" He took out another of the gunmen, and yelled up to Broadway, "I'll meet you back at home! We'll just have to hope we can trust them!" He glanced at Michaelangelo, then leapt from the ground to the wall and climbed to the roof, ready to follow the truck from the air.

Sunshine
07-08-2007, 08:09 PM
"Mikey! Get outta here!" Raphael shouted shaking his head more. "Go get Splinta! Whateva ya do don't let 'em get you too!" He felt the world try and spin away again and fought to control his body. He knew if he passed out now he and Casey would probably be dropped and on top of that then those guys could take him too. Raph wasn't completely sure that would be a bad thing at least then he'd know where his brothers were maybe be able to help them even. He shook his head harder I may not of been able ta stop dem bozos from gettin my bros but I'm gonna make damn sure dey don't get ta keep 'em long! And Mikey ain't caught yet if he can get Masta Splinta we'll find a way ta get Leo an Donnie back and fast. Just hang on guys. The hot tempered turtle looked at his best friend passed out and narrowed his eyes. "Some tough guys we are..." He muttered under his breath.

Toonami Tom
07-08-2007, 10:02 PM
(I love the RPG.:) It moves a little fast, but I think it's ok.)

May the April clone waited for Mikey to answer his shell cell.

Leo was still asleep in the truck. He had no idea the situation he was in.

Ava Collier
07-09-2007, 12:56 AM
((Heh, doesn't move fast enough for me. I usually hate the idea of crossovers, so the fact that I'm not only here, but was excited about this story should tell you something or other about my opinion on the game. A few people need to be slightly more committed I think. We haven't even gotten the main plotline going yet, and I've been trying to help steer toward that.))

Agent Bishop
Casey Jones
The Rat King
Splinter
Broadway
Hudson & Bronx
Ava

As Broadway reached the top of the building, he panted slightly. The climb had taken far too much effort. Slinging Jason, and Fork Guy onto the rooftop as gently as possible, the huge gargoyle finished pulling himself up. Broadway grunted in displeasure, squinting hard as a helicopter searchlight met his eyes. He shielded his face with one dart laden wing. Static crackled as Broadway fell forward.

"Sir, we've apprehended a turtle, one of their accomplices, and another mutant."

"Excellent." Maybe it was Montgomery Burns. Maybe it was Agent Bishop. ...maybe it's Maybelline.

"We also have a situation Sir..."

"I'm listening." Bishop informed the nervous operative.

"Another group managed to capture, another turtle, and yet another mutant. They weren't our men Sir. One of the turtles, and another unknown mutant are still at large...with an unknown accomplice Sir."

"That still leaves one turtle unaccounted for...investigate this other group, bring the mutants to me, and clean up the rest."

"Yes Sir."

The click of the guns was enough to bring Broadway to his feet. Crushing them in his powerful hands was enough to deter the five or six dozen blurry operatives. Good. The loopy gargoyle didn't even notice when they ran off the building. Helicopters can be strange, and fascinating wonders when one can't even see straight...but now they had one.

Sunshine
07-09-2007, 01:10 AM
Raphael blinked several times trying to figure out if he really saw what he thought he saw. He quickly decided it didn't matter, right now the important thing was to get out of there. He got to his feet stumbling a little as he adjusted Casey back onto his shoulder and walked clumsily over to the helicopter tossing his friend inside. The red-clad turtle turned and looked at the strange... whatever that was that helped them and walked back over to it. He pushed his shoulder under the creature's arm and began to help him over to the helicopter. "Come on tubby we gotta get outta here." Raph said straining a bit as he tried to help support the big guy's weight. Not that he was completely sure what he was going to do once they were all inside, but he figured after years of watching Donnie drive and fly things he ought to be able to do it... at least enough to get them out of here before any more creeps with guns showed up.

CharmedSerenity
07-09-2007, 01:32 AM
"A visit to the good doctor" the lead soldier replied, smirking at Mikey, then he was slammed into the ground by Brooklyn.

Frowning as yet another of their group was taken out, the remaining soldiers lowered their guns, then collected their fallen comrades and backed off, they had what they wanted, why risk losing it to these creatures by continuing this fight.

Retreating to the truck and leaping inside, they slammed the doors and moved to secured Leonardo and Donatello, then the vehicle drove off.

Toonami Tom
07-09-2007, 08:23 AM
Leo was having a dream of an encounter with the Shredder and his Foot ninjas at the Foot HQ. In the dream his brothers were with him. It was very similar to the time that he and his brothers had taken the fight to Shredder and claimed victory over the villian. (Return to New York story arc)

May pressed a button on the shell cell, ending her attempt to call Mikey. She then pressed another speed dial button, unknown to her this would contact Raph.

a_big_apple
07-09-2007, 10:08 AM
Brooklyn leapt into the air after the truck, following from above and trying his hardest to stay awake. After a block or two, though, he knew he wouldn't be able to keep himself in the air, and he did a quick dive, landing on the top of the truck and digging his talons in for purchase. "Let's see where you're going..."

cowabunga14
07-09-2007, 02:27 PM
"Mikey! Get outta here!" Raphael shouted shaking his head more. "Go get Splinta! Whateva ya do don't let 'em get you too!" He felt the world try and spin away again and fought to control his body. He knew if he passed out now he and Casey would probably be dropped and on top of that then those guys could take him too. Raph wasn't completely sure that would be a bad thing at least then he'd know where his brothers were maybe be able to help them even. He shook his head harder I may not of been able ta stop dem bozos from gettin my bros but I'm gonna make damn sure dey don't get ta keep 'em long! And Mikey ain't caught yet if he can get Masta Splinta we'll find a way ta get Leo an Donnie back and fast. Just hang on guys. The hot tempered turtle looked at his best friend passed out and narrowed his eyes. "Some tough guys we are..." He muttered under his breath.
"Sure thing, bro!," Mikey replied. He had no idea why Raph wanted to him to get Splinter, but he felt it was necessary to obey his bother no matter what. The Turtle jumped found the nearest manhole cover, removed it, and dropped into the sewer. He sprinted to the lair and exclaimed, "Master Splinter! Raph sent me down here to get you -- it's important!" He caught his breath and continued, "Something's going on up top and it looks like you're needed."

CharmedSerenity
07-09-2007, 04:14 PM
"At last, bring them to my lab" Sevarius muttered, tapping his finger on the top of his stick as he watched the truck arrive and the soldiers unloading everyone between them, prisoners and wounded alike.

Glancing at what his men had caught, he commanded "The big one looks like a brute, put him in heavy-duty containment"

A few minutes later, the beast was in a sealed-off area, behind a wall of very thick glass as the doctor strapped Leonardo to an examination table and eyed the two unconcious humans that he had selected for testing on out of his collection.

One was a homeless street-thief originally from Jamaica bordering on his twenties, the other was a young blonde woman in a green and white catsuit, she didn't exactly look homeless, her clothes were too good-quality and Sevarius idly wondered where she had come from.

Sunshine
07-09-2007, 04:29 PM
Raphael climbed toward the pilot's seat and was about to try and get them out of there when he heard his shell cell going off. He pulled it out and stared at it, his vision was starting to double, it was hard to even open the damn thing at the moment. He opened it and squinted a little trying to make out the image on the small screen. "A-April? Dat you?" He asked groggily. "Dey got Leo and Donnie an I been hit by some kinda traquilizer or sometin. I can't really talk right now... gotta get outta here before dey come back." He managed shaking his head more. Raph didn't hang up on her but he knew he had to hurry it was getting harder and harder to stay awake and he didn't have much choice but to try and fly this thing to get them out of there.

Ava Collier
07-09-2007, 04:32 PM
OOC: For those who recognise the woman, I have plans for her, non-romantic ones, honest *eyes Sunshine nervously*

((*facepalm* Oh Joy...:roll: ... XD))

Agent Bishop
Casey Jones
The Rat King
Splinter
Broadway
Hudson & Bronx
Ava

Master Splinter arched a brow at his hyperactive son, approaching to calmly rest a hand on the young ninja's shoulder. "Michelangelo, calm yourself. Explain slowly. Where are your brothers?"

((Gee...we could really use Goliath and Lex about now ~_~; ))

CharmedSerenity
07-09-2007, 04:32 PM
OOC: For those who recognise Sevarius' female prisoner, I have plans for her, non-romantic ones, honest *eyes Sunshine nervously* I'm going to turn her into a certain Mutate because of personality matches.

Ava Collier
07-09-2007, 04:36 PM
((I look so psychic right now! Bwaha! ))

CharmedSerenity
07-09-2007, 04:38 PM
(OOC: You do? *shoves a crystal ball at Ava* I wanna know what's happening next week, :P)

Ava Collier
07-09-2007, 04:39 PM
(OOC: You do? *shoves a crystal ball at Ava* I wanna know what's happening next week, :P)

((Next week...next week...*peers deep into the crystal ball* Next week, you'll still be looking for your crystal ball. *yoink*

I'm a little ninja short and stout
I take all the epics and hearthstone out... >_>'))

CharmedSerenity
07-09-2007, 04:40 PM
(OOC: Suits me, it's not my crystal ball anyway, :P)

Ava Collier
07-09-2007, 04:47 PM
((Bwaha! So ahem...Sunshine and I are gonna go...watch...stuff so by next week we'll have seen all of the "lost season"? ^_^' ))

CharmedSerenity
07-09-2007, 05:04 PM
OOC: Ok, :p

Toonami Tom
07-09-2007, 09:49 PM
Sounding just like April, May forced herself to say "Oh no, that's awful! Who has Leo and Donnie?" She didn't even know who Leo and Donnie were. "Where are you?"

Leo opened his eyes, feeling a little dazed. "Where am I?"

(I think I know who the woman is. Leo will know her from the Lost Season right?:D )

a_big_apple
07-09-2007, 10:04 PM
Brooklyn had some trouble hanging on to the truck, but he managed to keep with it until it reached its destination. "Sevarius..." he muttered under his breath. "I should have known. I wonder if those turtle guys are more of his mutate experiments." He climbed as quietly as he could to the roof of the building where the truck had stopped, and took off a bit unsteadily. "I'd better get home and make sure Broadway's okay...and tell Goliath about this whole Sevarius thing...."

((Yay, the Lost Season kind of rocks, in a totally cheesy way! Also...Mel, are you sure you don't want me to pick up Goliath and Lex?))

Sunshine
07-09-2007, 10:19 PM
Raphael shook his head more. "I... I don't know... I can barely keep my eyes open here and I got Casey an some weird lookin bat thing with me... I gotta get dem outta here... I-I'll try an see if I can get to your place." He said shutting his shell cell and squinting at the multiples of the control panel infront of him. "Come on Raph... how hard can it be? Donnie's done dozens of times right?" He wondered idley if 'tubby' was even awake still as he finally started to get the helicoptor into the air. He couldn't get it to move straight at all though, not that he was sure he would be able to tell if he did. "Hang on... dis is gonna be a rough ride."

((Yeah but this is still set around the time of outbreak isn't it?))

Toonami Tom
07-09-2007, 10:29 PM
May replied "Okay.... just make sure nobody sees you on your way here." She then added, hopefully to sound more like a friend "I hope the others are alright." May ended the call with "Please be careful. Bye." With the call over, May thought to herself Now to find out who these guys are.... She stood up from the bed and looked around April's apartment. She then found a photo album and a journal. She opend the album and her eyes widened. Leo and Donnie are.... giant talking turtles?! She thought to herself. May then saw who Casey was and a rat named Splinter.

She opend the jornal and began reading. She flipped through the pages reading parts of the writings. Casey and April are dating.... so that means he's now my boyfriend.... This might be weird, but it couldn't get any stranger than what's already happend tonight, I suppose.

CharmedSerenity
07-10-2007, 01:53 AM
((Yeah but this is still set around the time of outbreak isn't it?))

That is correct, Season 5 has not happened yet so Leo will not know her.

Ava Collier
07-10-2007, 02:27 AM
((Things are either gonna get really weird for Casey, or he's about to become a happy happy man o.0...goodnight people!))

Sunshine
07-10-2007, 03:39 AM
((Gotta love sudden inspiration. I just climbed out of bed to type this idea out before I forgot it or something.))

Raphael wasn't aware of when he lost consciousness his eyes managed to fight open again just seconds before the helicopter was about to crash into a nearby building, there wasn't enough time to stop it. He shut his eyes tight bracing for the crash but opened them a few seconds later when he realized that it hadn't happened. The helicopter had stopped in mid air... mere inches away from the side of the building and even weirder he didn't feel tired now. He blinked as the helicopter backed slowly away from the building and onto a roof. Standing infront of it on the roof Raph saw a boy that looked about seven or eight and as the boy's hand moved so do the helicopter, the kid set it down on the roof and walked closer to the front looking calmly at Raphael.

"You can't sleep now. You and your friends are all too important in the events to come." The little boy said with a small and mischievous grin. "You should be able to wake the other two with you now." He explained.

"Just who... or what are ya? And what do ya mean 'in da events ta come'?" Raph asked narrowing his eyes at the kid.

"Uh-uh-uh" He said grinning more. "We aren't supposed to tell just yet. You'll see soon."

"I don't like bein toyed with kid. Now gimme a straight answer!" Raph snapped.

"You don't have time for this do you? You're friends are in trouble." The child reminded.

Raphael looked out the side of the Helicopter remembering that Donnie and Leo had been captured. "How did you know about dat? And what did ya do to me anywa-" He looked back and saw that the kid was gone! He rubbed his eyes and shook his head this time in disbelief. "What da shell is goin on here? Dis is gettin weird even fer us." He muttered before turning and trying to wake the other two.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in the library a pair of eyes watched Angela from the shadows, those eyes had been watching for several minutes now without a sound, but a slight movement knocked a book from the shelves beside the one watching the young gargoyle.

Toonami Tom
07-10-2007, 07:22 AM
(Cool! I wonder who the kid is, hmm....)

(Who knows how May will react to Casey, lol.:D *shrugs shoulders*)

May looked down at her feet. She walked back into the bed room and put on some socks and shoes. She then opened the closet. May said to April "I'm not going to hurt you. I just can't have you here in this closet when your friends arrive."

April glared at May. She couldn't speak due to the tape on her mouth.

May picked her up and carried her down stairs to the antique shop. She found a storage room and opened the door. She put April down and said "I.... I know what I'm doing is wrong.... but I am already involved in this. I'm sorry."

April wanted to ask May who had sent her and many other questions, but the tape still covered her mouth.

May then said "I will be nice to your friends." She paused and again said "I'm sorry...." She closed the storage room door and locked it.

May left the antique store and walked up the stairs to the apartment. She went into the bed room and sat on the bed. May then put her face in her hands. She thought to herself This isn't fair. I just want to live a normal life, but I can't because of Dr. Stockman.

The phone then started ringing. May answered it. "Hello?"

Baxter said into the phone "Who am I speaking to?"

May knew this was Dr. Stockman. "You're speaking to May" She replied.

Baxter said "Good, then I trust that you have completed your mission."

May replied "Yes...."

Baxter said "Very good May. You will now live as April O'neil. The only difference will be that I expect you to arrive back at the base tomorrow morning. So you will live life as April and work for me. Understand?"

May replied "Yes Dr. Stockman."

"Bye now" Baxter said and ended the call.

CharmedSerenity
07-10-2007, 09:08 AM
"Welcome to your new home, freak" one of the soldiers guarding Leonardo replied, glancing down at him on hearing that the Turtle was waking up.

~*~

Having taken tissue samples from both new subjects, Sevarius was studying Leonardo's under a microscope "An advanced mutagen formula, if I can discover how to make this, I won't need human test subjects anymore" then he set it up to begin to run a chemical analysis on it before turning his attention to studying Donatello's DNA sample "Same kind of basic mutation, but it has further mutated and the cells are breaking down as a result, the brute does not have long to live"

Barely looking up as the human prisoners stirred slightly and moaned, he added "And I need to get them injected with the serum before Xanatos has my head, I think I'll try canine DNA this time, better loyalty than a cat's"

Toonami Tom
07-10-2007, 12:54 PM
Leonardo glared at the soldier. "Why am I here? Who is in charge?"

Baxter continued typing on his computer. He then said to himself "I've got it! I know how to reverse these monster mutations. It may take some time to develop the anti-mutagen, but it can be done." Stockman then walked to a table and began mixing chemicals. His computer made a beep, and the scientist turned to see the message *Project 5002 97% complete* "It won't be long until my second clone project is ready" he said to himself and then went back to working with the chemicals.

Ava Collier
07-10-2007, 01:50 PM
((I do hate to post oocly yet again, but...I dunno for some reason my inner Bishop thinks he should know what the hell Baxter is doing. Crazy I know...:lol: ))

CharmedSerenity
07-10-2007, 01:51 PM
OOC: I wouldn't put it past Bishop, to be honest, :P

cowabunga14
07-10-2007, 02:58 PM
Master Splinter arched a brow at his hyperactive son, approaching to calmly rest a hand on the young ninja's shoulder. "Michelangelo, calm yourself. Explain slowly. Where are your brothers?"

"Yes, Master," he responded as he calmed himself and sat on the sofa to explain. "My brothers -- well, I know that Raph is somewhere up top with Casey, and apparently Leo and Donny have been captured. From what I gather, that's the gist of it."

Mikey took out his Shell Cell and saw that he had one unanswered call. He figured he would answer it later.

Reivax walked around some more on the ground and noticed the helicopter on the roof, and, for some reason, it reminded him of a scene from Escape from New York. He used a nearby ladder to climb up the roof and see what was going on. He came up to Raph and asked, "You doin' ok?"

Sunshine
07-10-2007, 03:05 PM
((Hehe not tellintg who the kid is. ^_~ Charmed can ask me privately if she's worried or wondering about what is going on with all that since she's running things but everyone else can find out with the characters. :P))

CharmedSerenity
07-10-2007, 03:08 PM
OOC: The kid isn't anyone important/special really, he's just there to get turned into Dreadmon, no more, no less.

Sunshine
07-10-2007, 03:18 PM
((Oh hehe I was reffering to the kid Raph saw. ^_^' Sorry I'm not completely awake.))

CharmedSerenity
07-10-2007, 03:20 PM
OOC: Gotcha, I meant the young man in the lab.

Ava Collier
07-10-2007, 03:21 PM
((C14...dear...are you reading the posts? :ohwell: I've been trying to figure out a way to include you more, and really I don't know how to work with most of your posts. Right now Master Splinter wishes to hit Mikey with a walking stick. We do not check our messages when reporting a crisis to our sensei! >_>' and personally, I feel Mikey could probably give more helpful information. He was right there to see everything wasn't he? Also...Raph kinda took off in the hellycabopter with Casey, and Broadway...as far as Casey running off on Reivax goes, I think Raphael is a huge priority over some dude he's never met before, so sorry about that. I wasn't trying to ignore you there. I think May dialing Mikey was an attempt at including you too. I think...))

Toonami Tom
07-10-2007, 03:22 PM
Baxter continued working with the chemicals. The computer beeped again. *Project 5002 99% complete* "Yes, it won't be long...." Baxter said to himself, his hologram of a head grinning. "I think Bishop will like this project."

(In my next post: A Karai clone.... with a twist.:D )

cowabunga14
07-10-2007, 03:29 PM
((C14...dear...are you reading the posts? :ohwell: I've been trying to figure out a way to include you more, and really I don't know how to work with most of your posts. Right now Master Splinter wishes to hit Mikey with a walking stick. We do not check our messages when reporting a crisis to our sensei! >_>' and personally, I feel Mikey could probably give more helpful information. He was right there to see everything wasn't he? Also...Raph kinda took off in the hellycabopter with Casey, and Broadway...as far as Casey running off on Reivax goes, I think Raphael is a huge priority over some dude he's never met before, so sorry about that. I wasn't trying to ignore you there. I think May dialing Mikey was an attempt at including you too. I think...))
((Yeah...it's been hard for me to keep up, but I'm tryin' as best I can. I edited my previous post so it wouldn't look like Mikey is attempting a call. I don't recall Raph taking off, though -- not according to what I read in Sunshine's post. So confused...:( I'll try harder, ok?))

CharmedSerenity
07-10-2007, 03:37 PM
OOC: @C14, looks like one of the Gargoyles carried Raph and Casey onto a roof where they nabbed a helicopter.

Ava Collier
07-10-2007, 03:44 PM
((Yeah...it's been hard for me to keep up, but I'm tryin' as best I can. I edited my previous post so it wouldn't look like Mikey is attempting a call. I don't recall Raph taking off, though -- not according to what I read in Sunshine's post. So confused...:( I'll try harder, ok?))

((*snuzz* Not tryin' ta jump on ya, just wondering what the shell was going on Dear. ^_~ I'll...figure it out...eventually.

*arches a brow at Leo* Karai clone? Why will Bishop like this project? Is this a harem? I think he only thinks his own clones are sexeh :lol: ))

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j237/Spidertroll/tmnt/bishoproto4vt.jpg

Sunshine
07-10-2007, 03:55 PM
Raph spun around narrowing his eyes at Reivax. "Who da shell are you?" He drew his sais and moved infront of 'tubby' and Casey. "If yer lookin fer trouble pal you're gonna find it." He warned wondering if maybe this guy was connected to that weird kid he'd just seen. "Why are ya followin me?" Raphael demanded tightening his grip on his weapons, he didn't know what was going on but he wasn't taking chances, it seemed like the whole city was out to get them tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demona stepped slowly out of the shadows of the library toward Angela. "Hello my dear." She said in a soft almost sweet tone.

a_big_apple
07-10-2007, 04:03 PM
Brooklyn stumbled in after a long glide home, exhausted from the effort and the tranquilizer. "Is anybody here? Goliath? Did Broadway make it back?"

His voice jolted Elisa out of her nap, and she blinked blearily. What the... "Brooklyn!" She jumped up to help him. "What happened? Broadway isn't here...what's going on?"

CharmedSerenity
07-10-2007, 04:28 PM
OOC: It's been nearly a week since Mel's last post, should I put her characters up as available again?

Hearing Leonardo was awake, Sevarius stepped away from his work, looking the turtle up and down, then raised an eyebrow "Why, I am, mutant. Studying both of you should prove intriguing for as long as one of you is alive"

~*~

Taken off-guard, Angela dropped the book she was reading, then jumped to her feet and spun around to face her mother, her voice quiet, yet warily welcoming "What are you doing here?"

Sunshine
07-10-2007, 04:38 PM
((I think Avalon offered to take them... twice. I say let her. They are rather important characters.))

"I came to see my daughter." She said moving a little closer. "It isn't too late Angela you could still join me! You have been sheltered on Avalon for most of your life... you don't know what the humans are really like my dear. I would not have you end up like those creatures of Sevarius' I saw earlier this evening! I am your mother Angela... do you really think that I wish to see you harmed?" Demona asked stretching a hand out to her daughter.

Ava Collier
07-10-2007, 05:05 PM
((I'mma have to agree. I like Mel, but I just don't think she can keep up like she needs to here, and she really doesn't seem to understand the characters. Send them to Avalon! >_>'))

Agent Bishop
Casey Jones
The Rat King
Splinter
Broadway
Hudson & Bronx
Ava

Hudson arched a brow, turning off the tv as he stood. Bronx growled low in his throat, following closely as the old gargoyle approached Brooklyn. "What are ye talking about Lad? I've seen hide nor hair of Goliath all night. What's happened?"

Splinter narrowed his eyes, his hands winding around his walking stick. "Call Raphael. We must discover who has taken your brothers, and we must get them back."

Casey groaned groggily, rolling over to snuggle up to Broadway. "Mmmm...April..."

"Angela..." The large gargoyle answered back in a sleepy daze, holding Casey close. In an instant, the cuddly duo's eyes flew open, and with a startled shout, they parted like the red sea.

CharmedSerenity
07-10-2007, 05:08 PM
Casey groaned groggily, rolling over to snuggle up to Broadway. "Mmmm...April..."

"Angela..." The large gargoyle answered back in a sleepy daze, holding Casey close. In an instant, the cuddly duo's eyes flew open, and with a startled shout, they parted like the red sea.

OOC: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cowabunga14
07-10-2007, 05:17 PM
Raph spun around narrowing his eyes at Reivax. "Who da shell are you?" He drew his sais and moved infront of 'tubby' and Casey. "If yer lookin fer trouble pal you're gonna find it." He warned wondering if maybe this guy was connected to that weird kid he'd just seen. "Why are ya followin me?" Raphael demanded tightening his grip on his weapons, he didn't know what was going on but he wasn't taking chances, it seemed like the whole city was out to get them tonight.

"I'm Reivax Hango, but you can call me Rei if you'd like," he said. "I'm not lookin' for no trouble, I just wanted to see if you were doin' all right. I had no intent on following ya, big turtle...ok? If you wanna fight, then that's all right with me."

Toonami Tom
07-10-2007, 05:25 PM
Leonardo gritted his teeth. "Let us go now. I asure you that is your best option." The turtle knew that making a threat probably wouldn't really matter. He then said "What have you done with my brothers?"

*Project 5002 complete* the computer read. "Bishop will want to see this" Baxter said to himself. He pressed an intercom button and said "Agent Bishop, where ever you are, I have found a cure for the monster mutations, and I have a surprise. We will soon be controlling the Foot Clan. I have created a clone of Karai. If you want to see her, come to the lab."

The door opened and in stepped the Karai clone. She wore the same clothes as Karai, even the red head band. She had the same green eyes and black hair as Karai. Only there was a major difference: something had happend in the process of her creation, she was only 8 years old.

"Oh no...." Baxter said to himself. "No.... just no.... Bishop is going to be ticked."

Chibi (kid) Karai crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. "So.... I take it your my dad?"

Sunshine
07-10-2007, 05:31 PM
"Rei huh?" He eyed the guy up for a minute then added. "I'm Raphael... and in case ya hadn't noticed it ain't exactly safe 'round here. An I got otha things ta worry 'bout besides kickin your butt.... hey.. uhh... ya didn't happen ta see a kid around here did ya?" He asked slipping his sais back into his belt.

CharmedSerenity
07-10-2007, 05:32 PM
"I suppose not" Angela replied and taking a step forward, on edge despite her visitor, hadn't Brooklyn told her a story similar to this, involving a control spell and her father.

~*~

"That brute is your brother?" Sevarius replied, stepping aside slightly so Leonardo could see Donatello "I haven't done anything mind you, the secondary mutation is destroying his body, I could find a cure for it if you behave"

Toonami Tom
07-10-2007, 05:41 PM
Baxter replied "You think I'm your father? No, you are mistaken, child."

Chibi Karai said "Well.... okay." She then saw the table with all the chemicals. "Hey what's that? It looks interesting." She walked over to the table and picked up a beaker of chemicals.

Baxter said "Put that down! That's my work your messing with kid!"

Chibi Karai put the beaker down, but it accidently tipped over. The chemical ate a hole through the table, and soon ate through the floor, and the floor in the room below. Chibi Karai's eyes widened. "Whoa.... What is that stuff?"

Leonardo didn't reply. He was silent. The turtle had hopes that this man would cure his brother, but at what cost?

Lady Venus
07-10-2007, 05:44 PM
Sable: Not funny Master!

Sabor: *laughs*

CharmedSerenity
07-10-2007, 05:57 PM
OOC: Need sleeeeeeeeeeeeep, :sleep:

Lady Venus
07-10-2007, 06:00 PM
Sable: What so funny?

Sabor: *stops laughing* Nothing daughter. Come let's get suming to eat.

Sunshine
07-10-2007, 06:12 PM
"You should join me Angela. Goliath is blind to the danger the humans pose to all of us but I do not wish to see his naivete destroy our daughter! Those humans earlier hunted those creatures down and trapped them no doubt to experiment on them. Broadway and Brooklyn may have already met the same fate. I can protect you... better then that human Elisa could!" Demona said her voice brimming with anger. She stepped forward carefully taking her daughter's hand.

Toonami Tom
07-10-2007, 06:49 PM
Baxter picked Chibi Karai up by one of her arms. As the robot fist gripped her arm, Chibi Karai's expression turned to fear. She said to him "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that. I just thought it looked neat."

Baxter narrowed his hologram eyes and replied "I will give you one chance to behave. If you interfere with my work one more time, you will pay the ultimate price. I created you, and I can easily terminate you. Do you understand?"

Chibi Karai nodded in reply.

Baxter said "Good" and lowered her back to the floor, releasing his grip on her arm.

Chibi Karai started to feel calm again. She thought to herself Geez, Mr. metal butt is totally evil.

CharmedSerenity
07-11-2007, 02:27 PM
Sevarius glanced at Leonardo, then moved to make a couple of doses of his mutate serum, muttering "Wolf for the boy and fox for the woman"

Moving to inject the serum into the humans, he stepped back and nodded at his men "Put them in the containment tanks"

With that, he turned away as the two prisoners were shoved into the glass-fronted rooms and began to study Donatello's DNA sample again.

~*~

"Broadway and Brooklyn captured?" Angela whispered and pulled her hand free, feeling torn as she glanced at the skylight that she had entered though "I should go, see if they're alright"

cowabunga14
07-11-2007, 02:31 PM
"Yeah, I know it doesn't look that safe, but I figured why not check it out," Reivax replied. "No, I don't recall seein' a kid -- dunno who you're talkin' about."

Toonami Tom
07-11-2007, 03:11 PM
Baxter mixed a beaker of chemicals with another beaker. He then poured the chemical into a series of tubes. Baxter then said to Chibi Karai "I think you should be adopted by one of my other clones. Yes, she would take good care of you."

Chibi Karai replied "What are you talking about?"

Baxter said "You will be able to live a normal life, or at least a more normal life, if you were to become the daughter of my clone named May."

Chibi Karai raised an eyebrow and replied "Okay...."

Baxter pressed a button and said "I need a guard to escort someone out of the building and then take them to a location."

CharmedSerenity
07-11-2007, 03:19 PM
Sevarius looked up as the computer beeping and moved over to it, getting the results before he studied the printed information, then put it to one side before running the same process on Donatello's tissue sample.

"Well, this little analysis will tell me if and how I can cure that brute" he smirked at Leonardo.

Ava Collier
07-11-2007, 03:28 PM
Agent Bishop
Casey Jones
The Rat King
Splinter
Broadway
Hudson & Bronx
Ava

"MICHELANGELO!" Master Splinter snapped, bringing the swift stick of justice to Mikey's thick skull. "Now."

Agent Bishop didn't look pleased as he entered the cloning laboratory. He hadn't brought his coat with him. The sleeves of the white shirt he wore were meticulously folded. The shirt itself dappled in crimson. "Dispatch the cure at once, assuming it is effective. This had better be good Doctor. Very good." Bishop's eyes snapped to the little girl, blinking very slowly, Jonathan Bishop's dark eyes narrowed. Taking a step back, his hands first flew to his own temples. Closing his eyes, one arm supported the other, as he decided to massage the bridge of his nose instead. "Doctor Stockman, this is a testing facility, not a daycare. You had priorities...you had orders to complete. I'm not in the best of moods, so please tell me your Faerie Godmother came along and turned one of your lab rats into a small child to fulfill some kind of trivial desire to command something."

Toonami Tom
07-11-2007, 03:28 PM
Leo replied "I would greatly appreciate it if you would cure my brother." He then said "Release me from these straps." That was a request that Leo figured probably wouldn't be granted.

Baxter replied "Agent Bishop, I can explain everything. This child is a failed attempt at cloning the Foot leader, Karai. My purpose for such a clone was so that we would have a way to take control of the Foot Clan. Now, I have made arangements for the child to be taken in by one of.... my friends. As for the cure for the mutations, it is not yet complete. I am working on it."

A soldier arrived in Baxter's lab. Baxter Stockman handed the soldier a map and then said "I want you to take this child to that location."

The soldier replied "Yes sir." He then said to Chibi Karai "Come with me."

Chibi Karai was a little nervous, but she obeyed.

Baxter said "Is this acceptable?"

Ava Collier
07-11-2007, 03:45 PM
Agent Bishop wiped his glasses. "No." Glaring at Stockman as he put his glasses back in place, he brandished an angry finger at the scientist. "Your cloning research is at an end for now Stockman. Find me the cure Stockman. No more delays. No more excuses." Bishop's eyes twisted to the door he'd come from.

Sunshine
07-11-2007, 04:19 PM
"What would you do if they are, child? Face their captors? Risk becoming an experiment yourself? I have seen what men like Sevarius are capable of Angela, and those two whould not have been in danger at all if it had not been for those humans!" She closed her talons tightly but upon seeing her daughter's face she sighed. "Very well... if you insist on going then I shall go with you. I will not permit my child to be captured by the humans." Demona said folding her wings around her shoulders and stepping forward to again offer her hand. "I will take you to where I last saw them and help you track them down."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raph's eyes narrowed again.Was all dat real? Or am I just losin it? He turned toward the others. "Tubby, Casey! You two ok?" He asked still glancing around the rooftops.

CharmedSerenity
07-11-2007, 04:27 PM
"Demanding, aren't we" Sevarius replied, moving to study the imprisoned creature as the beast, now awake, pounded on the glass "And tell me, why should I release a speciman as unique as you?"

Beckoning a couple of soldiers over, he glanced at the turtle "Put him in one of the cells until later"

Nodding, the two men wheeled Leonardo out of the room.

~*~

"I didn't say I was going to track the humans by myself" Angela replied, lowering her gaze as the tip of her tail twitched slightly "I need to go home and alert the others if they're not back there safely"

Toonami Tom
07-11-2007, 04:45 PM
Leonardo gritted his teeth and glared as he was taken away. He thought to himself I must find a way out of here. Well, at least they don't have Mikey and Raph. That's good news.

After much debate in her own mind, May opened the storage room door, took the belts off of April's arms and legs, and gently removed the tape from her mouth. She said to April "I have decided to do the right thing and let you go. This is your life afterall, not mine." The clone then ran out of the antique shop.

April stood up, her mouth open in awe. She was very thankful that she was no longer being held captive. She let out a sigh of relief. April left the storage room and thought to herself I guess she isn't so bad afterall. That was very, very strange. I have to find out what this was all about, but how? Who could have made a clone of me and why? Then she suddenly came to the only logical conclusion. "Baxter Stockman" she said aloud to herself.

There was a knock at the door. April used caution and glanced out near the window's shade. She saw a little girl. April opened the door and smiled. "Hi there, are you lost?"

Chibi Karai replied "I don't think so. According to Dr. Stockman this is my new home."

The soldier that had escorted Chibi Karai to the apartment watched from a distance in a shadowed area.

Baxter said "I promise you, the cure will be ready within the hour. It will be a success."

Sunshine
07-11-2007, 06:20 PM
"By then your chance to find them may be long gone. And you know that Goliath would not accept my help if you tell him what has happened. There is no telling what they may be doing to the others by now... I would not waste much time if I were you." Demona said in a gently warning tone, turning her back to Angela. The old gargoyle shifted her eyes to the side to look at her daughter over her shoulder.

Toonami Tom
07-11-2007, 08:45 PM
April blinked twice. What she had just heard confirmed that Stockman was involved in the clone from earlier. This little girl was also familiar looking to April. She wore the same clothes as Karai and had the same eyes. April thought to herself This must be a child clone of Karai. This doesn't make sense. Stockman must be even more insane than he usually is. Or maybe there is more to this story that I don't understand.

Chibi Karai noticed that April had a surprised and puzzled look on her face. She asked April "Am I welcome here?"

April replied "Oh ofcorse. Please come in."

Chibi Karai entered the antique shop and looked around. "Wow, this is a neat place. You have all kinds of cool stuff."

April replied "Thanks, I'm glad you like it. What is your name?"

Chibi Karai replied "Karai. And your May right?"

April said "Actually, I'm April."

Chibi Karai replied "Oh. Hmm.... I guess Dr. Stockman had his months mixed up. Or is there a May that lives here?"

April said "Nope, it's just me." She smiled at Chibi Karai.

Chibi Karai said "I hope I don't have to see Dr. Stockman anymore, or that man known as Agent Bishop. They both are really weird and I know that they don't like me. Dr. Stockman even threatned to kill me."

April was horrified by this. She replied "Oh my. Well, don't worry Karai, you won't have to see them ever again. You're safe here with me." She then gave Chibi Karai a hug.

Ava Collier
07-11-2007, 08:50 PM
((...BRILLIANT! Baxter can clone clothing! No wonder Bishop ended up with those snappy new threads! Why waste time wondering what can get out those tough biology stains?

Stockman! Have you cloned my shirts this morning?))

Toonami Tom
07-11-2007, 08:51 PM
("Yes Agent Bishop, and they are a very crisp white. I beleive you will find them most fascinating. Afterall, they were tailored by the genius that is Baxter Stockman!":D :lol: )

Ava Collier
07-11-2007, 08:56 PM
((*cackle* I could just see them sharing a small apartment somewhere. :lol: Go post in a View of the Future ya goober :P ))