PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Hero Movie Boxed Set

NoPressApril
06-27-2007, 07:17 PM
Not sure if this has been mentioned before but while on Ebay I came across a new Movie Turtles 4-pack. Wonder where it's exclusive to? http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-EXCLUSIVE-TEENAGE-MUTANT-NINJA-TURTLES-TMNT-NEW_W0QQitemZ160131970071QQihZ006QQcategoryZ16474Q QrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem -Steven

VaughnMichael
06-27-2007, 07:33 PM
yeah roseangelo brought it up lastnight but I wasnt sure if i should tell you cause you might think I'm being a jerk..:lol: :roll:

NoPressApril
06-27-2007, 07:42 PM
Cool...I kinda like it. I also really like the exclusive Equity Scooby Doo figures that seller has, but that's way off topic and that seller is way too expensive. Thanks for telling me. Oh and i'm over it if you are. :D

VaughnMichael
06-27-2007, 07:47 PM
Cool...I kinda like it. I also really like the exclusive Equity Scooby Doo figures that seller has, but that's way off topic and that seller is way too expensive. Thanks for telling me. Oh and i'm over it if you are. :D
yeah I'd rather buy one of the generals screw seeing the same 4 turtles over and over again playmates just doesnt get it.
And over it? I was never on it...I was around it and through it lol:lol:

Jones_Casey
06-27-2007, 08:05 PM
hate to ruin it for you guys but these sets are sold in a lot of places in the UK especially woolworths and retail for about 20 which is a bargain to tell the truth

VaughnMichael
06-27-2007, 08:31 PM
hate to ruin it for you guys but these sets are sold in a lot of places in the UK especially woolworths and retail for about 20 which is a bargain to tell the truth
what did you ruin? I don't want that lol:lol:

Roseangelo
06-27-2007, 08:36 PM
20 doesn't seem like a bargain to me... the same set would probably retail for $20 in the US. And even buying all of them separately is significantly cheapter than 20.

Jones_Casey
06-28-2007, 08:40 AM
Well last time i checked over here a single figure retails for around 5-7 so you could be saving a little bit of money and i meant bargain in the sense that you don't have to hunt down the four turtles separately

I was quite shocked when i saw the set I was a little annoyed how i payed twice the amount to have the figures shipped in from America last year

discordiatookie
06-28-2007, 04:59 PM
20 doesn't seem like a bargain to me... the same set would probably retail for $20 in the US. And even buying all of them separately is significantly cheapter than 20.

Honestly, the movie figures are going at the shocking price of 7.00 over here in the places that sell them. That's including Woolies, Argos, Asda, Toys R Us and Toymaster! So in actual fact, by buying that set, we over here in the UK are making a saving of eight quid. I remember when the 2k3 series figures were but a mere 3.50 or so....