PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION TURTLE FANS

Donatello02
02-03-2003, 03:53 PM
Do NOT purchase from mattrocco@msn.com he is nothing more then a common theif. He screwed me out of 420 dollars in cash and sent me screwed up bent creased torn crushed yellowed figs and blamed it on the post office (like most of those bastards do). I'm sorry, but yellowed bubbles and stapled bubbles and creased warped cards that can't lay flat if your life depended on it ARE NOT caused by the damn post office. He is just a liar and a backstabbing scalper, which is why I'd hate to see him screw over another person. DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS TEENAGE MUTAT NINJA TURTLE MONEY HUNGRY LYING SACK OF CRAP. Thanks.

Karpo_007
02-03-2003, 03:56 PM
If that is true, maybe this post should be stickied.

Donatello02
02-03-2003, 03:58 PM
Yes it is true. Very, and to my misfortune, true. Good idea, Karpo.

Sauron
02-03-2003, 04:02 PM
I e-mailed him about a purchase. Good thing I came here and found someone instead! Thank you.

Donatello02
02-03-2003, 04:18 PM
No problem man. We turtle fans have to stick togethor. And be ESPECIALLY careful about scalper scum like this @ss hole.

TMNTGal
02-03-2003, 04:40 PM
Do NOT purchase from mattrocco@msn.com he is nothing more then a common theif. He screwed me out of 420 dollars in cash and sent me screwed up bent creased torn crushed yellowed figs and blamed it on the post office (like most of those bastards do). I'm sorry, but yellowed bubbles and stapled bubbles and creased warper carded that can't lay flat if your life depended on it ARE NOT caused by the damn post office. He is just a liar and a backstabbing scalper, which is why I'd hate to see him screw over another person. DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS TEENAGE MUTAT NINJA TURTLE MONEY HUNGRY LYING SACK OF CRAP. Thanks.

Uhm, you sent him cash? Always send a Postal Money Order. It's a lot safer that way. As long as you keep the copy you're sure to get your money back if it's lost, stolen or if the merchanside you receive is crap. Insurance is also a good idea. Did you buy from him off eBay? If so, file complaints with ebay and file a fraud alert. That guy's such a morron, trying to send me a weak little virus via email. I sent him a little something in return...heh heh heh! We should get into contact with the official TMNT site so he's not allowed to post in the classifieds section.

Donatello02
02-03-2003, 04:42 PM
I sent him a money order, but its the same as cash. Either way, I was screwed out of 420. It wasn't off of ebay, it was off the official turtle site. And why'd he try to send you a virus???

Karpo_007
02-03-2003, 04:42 PM
You should send email to Dan Berger about all this. Im sure he will remove the guy's add.

TMNTGal
02-03-2003, 04:50 PM
I sent him a money order, but its the same as cash. Either way, I was screwed out of 420. It wasn't off of ebay, it was off the official turtle site. And why'd he try to send you a virus???

He's always sending me offers to buy TMNT figures, I replied to him once telling him I wasn't interested. Guess he got mad? Dunno, he sent me an email about a week or so ago complete with a virus. What a dork! :lol: My email program automatically opens emails, (I can't change the feature) so that's why I got it. It was no problem so in retaliation I sent him one too.

Donatello02
02-03-2003, 04:52 PM
Hahahahahah! Send the bastard another while you're at it for me.

TMNTGal
02-03-2003, 04:54 PM
:lol: Sound like fun. What kind of MO did you send him?

Donatello02
02-03-2003, 04:56 PM
AMSCOT I believe. It's like a bank money order.

Sauron
02-03-2003, 04:58 PM
Here's what the idiot sent me:

I have all those in the package, but not out of the package. They range
from $15 on up

thanks
matt

----- Original Message -----
To: <mattrocco@msn.com>
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2003 9:59 PM
Subject: TMNT figures

> Hello, I used to collect the old TMNT figures when I was very young and
want to find them again. I searched for loose figures for sale, but couldn't
find any good sites. The figures that I'm interested in are:

Put in a virus from me while you're at it. :)

Sauron
02-03-2003, 05:00 PM
The strange thing is,the same day that I received his reply,I also got 6-8 virus warnings that I had received viruses. That's really going to help sell his crappy figures! :lol:

TMNTGal
02-03-2003, 05:09 PM
Yeah I know! Idiot he is! He wants ridiculous prices for figures. Some figures are worth quite a bit but he seems to think people will dish out 100's of dollars for the commons. :lol:

Donatello02
02-03-2003, 05:20 PM
Can anyone point me into the direction of an honest decent guy that can sell me carded mint to near mint figs? After the lil anal raping thanks to that lying piece of shat, I need a new source of turtl figs.

TMNTGal
02-03-2003, 05:21 PM
AMSCOT I believe. It's like a bank money order.

I'm not familiar with that type. Are you sure you aren't able to get your money back? You should look into it. You may have to take drastic action against him if he refuses to fix the situation.

http://www.fraud.org/

This site may be able to help. Or you may even have to contact a law enforcement agency in your or the sellers location. If you paid for the MO with a Credit or Debit card contact your card issuer and/or bank. $420 is quite a bit of cash to loose. Try to get your money back by any means necessary. Sorry about your loss, I hope it turns out well for you.

xZAOx
02-03-2003, 05:29 PM
yeah, i emailed that guy one time. his ad said "hundreds of figures, all you could want" and he didnt have any of the ones i was wanting, lol.

Karpo_007
02-03-2003, 05:35 PM
You people should really let Dan Berger know about this...

Donatello02
02-03-2003, 05:36 PM
Who is he and what's his e-mail.

Karpo_007
02-03-2003, 05:37 PM
You should know... He runs the official site and his email can be found under the "contact" or something.

Donatello02
02-03-2003, 05:45 PM
Well I reported his ass to the official site and the national fraud site, Thanks guys for backing me up.

Karpo_007
02-03-2003, 05:54 PM
Ok, im sure his ad will be removed.

azure turtle
02-03-2003, 08:39 PM
$420?! Man... I hope you can do something to get your money back. Whatta rip-off.

Donatello02
02-04-2003, 12:33 PM
Can anyone point me into the direction of an honest decent guy that can sell me carded mint to near mint figs? After the lil anal raping thanks to that lying piece of sh!t, I need a new source of carded turtle figs.

Supermik
02-04-2003, 01:26 PM
Howdy gang,

if i understand right, in these post we are talking about cheats. I can help you: i'm an Italian State Policeman and for me is easy to know who is a person (that you know with a simple email message), and if he is a cheat or stoler (ladro) i will know it with a simple "internet" search...
If you have problems you can contact me...
If you would to report the fact at authority i can't help you because i come from Italy, you have to report it at USA authority (POLICE, FBI)

If you will buy TMNT action figures in Italy by my site, i are sure of that person you are contacting are serious people (people who are selling have to take a photo of the object).

Donatello02
02-04-2003, 02:00 PM
Thanks man. His name his Matt Rocco. Is your site up yet?

Supermik
02-04-2003, 02:38 PM
Do NOT purchase from mattrocco@msn.com he is nothing more then a common theif. He screwed me out of 420 dollars in cash and sent me screwed up bent creased torn crushed yellowed figs and blamed it on the post office (like most of those bastards do). I'm sorry, but yellowed bubbles and stapled bubbles and creased warper carded that can't lay flat if your life depended on it ARE NOT caused by the damn post office. He is just a liar and a backstabbing scalper, which is why I'd hate to see him screw over another person. DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS TEENAGE MUTAT NINJA TURTLE MONEY HUNGRY LYING SACK OF CRAP. Thanks.

Uhm, you sent him cash? Always send a Postal Money Order. It's a lot safer that way. As long as you keep the copy you're sure to get your money back if it's lost, stolen or if the merchanside you receive is crap. Insurance is also a good idea. Did you buy from him off eBay? If so, file complaints with ebay and file a fraud alert. That guy's such a morron, trying to send me a weak little virus via email. I sent him a little something in return...heh heh heh! We should get into contact with the official TMNT site so he's not allowed to post in the classifieds section.

MMM, in Italy the more sure system to buy in internet is cash on delivery.

Supermik
02-04-2003, 02:49 PM
The site will be out tomorrow evening.

Sincerly.

That Matt Guy
02-04-2003, 03:26 PM
$420 on action figures? :dead: Was the guy you bought them from on ebay or did he have his own site?

Donatello02
02-04-2003, 04:12 PM
Neither just some guy I found on the classified ads section of the official site. For now, I'm just gonna collect loose. Maybe when I can trust someone I'll go back to carded.

SlayerX
02-04-2003, 06:06 PM
MAN! that sucks that you got ripped off for $420 or whatever it was, you should still have his address right? if you do and it wasnt too far i would go for a little visit to his house, and get your money back face to face, but thats just me :P couldn't you like print off the page you saw of what he had, what he described them as, and what you got them as, and show it to the police or someone, and then they go and get your money back? if it were me i would be doing every thing possible to get that much money back....

by the way, what is the site that you are talking about, i cant find it :(

Donatello02
02-04-2003, 06:09 PM
I found it in the official website's classified ad section, but it's taken down now.

SlayerX
02-04-2003, 09:35 PM
lol oh ok, so im NOT crazy, i thought i either went crazy, or blind because i couldnt see it :lol:

Supermik
02-13-2003, 02:24 PM
I advise of this fact in my forum

Italians are advised

darthsmozers
02-13-2003, 02:40 PM
if you still have his address, report him!