PDA

View Full Version : The Turtle Gang

Pages : [1] 2

Toonami Tom
07-12-2007, 10:00 AM
This RPG takes place in the 2k3 toon, after the lost season, but before TMNT Fast Forward.

There is a new gang in New York City. They call themselves the Turtles, and they are more dangerous than the Purple Dragons. The Turtle gang is involved in all sorts or illegal activities. Members of the Turtle gang dress in lime green and black. The leader of this gang is rumored to be non-human.

When the TMNT hear the news reports, they decide to stop this gang. They can't allow a group of thugs to give turtles a bad name.

I will be playing as Leo and the Turtle gang leader. I will reveal the identity of the Turtle gang leader in the RPG. I will also be playing as members of the Turtle gang.

Fan characters are welcome.

Characters:
Leo- Leonardo07
Mikey- Cowabunga14
Don- CharmedSerenity
Raph- Fancy Mel
Splinter- Sensei Splinter-San
April O'Neil- Leonardo07
Casey Jones- Cowabunga14
Leatherhead- CharmedSerenity
Karai- CharmedSerenity
Agent Bishop- Leonardo07
Alex- Leonardo07
Sirling- Leonardo07
Masaki- Leonardo07
Sakura- Fancy Mel
Diesuke- Fancy Mel
Skelengel- Fancy Mel
Emily- Fancy Mel
Engel- Fancy Mel
Eleanor- Fancy Mel
Vemix- Sonic777
Fat Cat and his gang- Sonic777
Cin- Sensei Splinter-San
Chir-Heart- Sensei Splinter-San

Couples:
Vemix and Alex

Characters that are alive, but do not have major roles:
Miranda/Randi
Jack Powers (Turned into a frog)
Sarah (Turned into a frog)
Megumi Kojima (Never appeared)
Aku (Never appeared)

Dead characters:
Batlock (Killed by Jack Powers)
Imposter Don (Killed by Hun)
Imposter Leo (Killed by Sirling)
Imposter Mikey (Killed by Sirling)
Imposter Raph (Killed by Sirling)
Hun (Killed by Sirling)
Dr. Peter Rogers (Killed by Sirling)
Kano Kojima (Killed himself)

CharmedSerenity
07-12-2007, 10:56 AM
*bounces in, grabs Donatello* MINE! :D

Toonami Tom
07-12-2007, 11:03 AM
Thanks for joining. Donnie is all yours.:D

CharmedSerenity
07-12-2007, 11:04 AM
Thanks, he is my fav turtle, :D

Magdolin
07-12-2007, 11:30 AM
I will not play as Mikey. He is C14's. I'll be my new fan characters Sakura and Diesuke.
Here are the profiles
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=3049&page=12
(They are at the bottom. Sorry...T_T)

Toonami Tom
07-12-2007, 05:59 PM
Thanks for joining Fancy Mel and I'm glad that C14 is also going to join the party.:)

I have decided to reveal that the leader of the Turtle gang is my new fan character Alexandra.

Magdolin
07-12-2007, 08:19 PM
I AM READY TO START BABY!

(Ehehehe...Why do I get the feeling that I'm getting looks?:embarass: :sweatdro: )

Toonami Tom
07-12-2007, 08:53 PM
(Hmmm.... Alright, I will begin now.:) )

In a building somewhere in New York, a figure wearing a black trenchcoat sat in a chair at a desk. This wasn't an office situation, this was the leader of a criminal organization, comfortably sitting at a large boss desk while her henchmen followed her orders. On the back of the black chair was a lime green turtle shell emblem in a circle.

A lime green finger clicked a computer mouse, bringing up a live video feed. The boss asked her henchman "Did you retrieve the diamond yet?"

The man on screen with the 5 o'clock shadow replied "Not yet boss, but I will have it soon."

The leader frowned and replied "You had better get it soon. Do not fail me."

The goon wearing a black trenchcoat, lime green pants, and a shirt of matching color replied "Not to worry, you will have the dimaond in your hands before the night is over."

The female turtle's blue eyes continued to stare at the man on screen. "Good" she replied and ended the video.

Leonardo was channel surfing on tv. He came to the news and heard the report of "Yet another bank vault was found empty today. One citizen reports seeing seven men clad in lime green flee from the back of the bank and take off in a helicopter. This is the work of the Turtle gang. Police have increased their presence at locations that may be of interest to this gang."

The blue masked turtle narrowed his eyes at the tv.

Magdolin
07-12-2007, 10:21 PM
(Sorry Leo, I'm going to bed now and I thank you for leting me be in all of your RPG's.:) *Yawn* Good night.............:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: )

Toonami Tom
07-12-2007, 10:29 PM
(You're welcome Fancy Mel. I hope you sleep good. 'Night.:) )

Magdolin
07-12-2007, 10:31 PM
(I will. You are so sweet.)

Magdolin
07-13-2007, 11:30 AM
(Okay! I'M BAAAAACCCK!)

Sonic777
07-13-2007, 09:43 PM
(Um, Leo07?
Is it too late for me to play, cause I want to play as Vemix if I may thanks)

Magdolin
07-14-2007, 06:51 AM
(I might take Raph.....If nobody takes him soon...We begin?)

CharmedSerenity
07-14-2007, 07:14 AM
OOC: I have an intro planned, but can I take Leatherhead too, please? :D

Toonami Tom
07-14-2007, 12:00 PM
Sure, you may play as Leatherhead, CharmedSerenity.

Yes, you may play as Raph, FancyMel.

Sonic777, yes you may play as Vemix, it's not too late.:)

CharmedSerenity
07-14-2007, 12:10 PM
OOC: Thanks, :D

Donatello hummed, focusing on wiring up the monitor system he was helping Leatherhead construct in the crocodile's home.

Reaching for a screwdriver without really looking, his hand brushed scales, then Leatherhead and Donatello whipped their hands away from the other's like each of them were infectious, both mutants looking flustered.

"Sorry, Leatherhead, I should look before I reach"

"I apologise, my friend, I guess great minds think alike"

Fang Wolf
07-14-2007, 12:56 PM
Can I Join?

cowabunga14
07-14-2007, 01:15 PM
Thanks for joining Fancy Mel and I'm glad that C14 is also going to join the party.:)

((Ok, I'd also like to play as Casey Jones.))

Mikey walked into the living room and saw Leo watching the tube. "Who is this 'Turtle gang?'", he asked. "Some clowns who think they can get away with anything?" He sat on the couch.

Magdolin
07-14-2007, 02:05 PM
Raph then enterd the room, looking at the tv as well. "Hey. What are ya guys doin'?" Raph got a flat-eyed look on his face. "Those guys again?"

Meanwhile, at the Takahashi home,

"Daisuke! I'm leaving for work now. Is there anything you need before I leave?"
"Nah! I'm good-Wait!"
"What is it Daisuke?"
"What are we gonna have for dinner?"
"...Hmm...How about you think of dinner tonight?"
"Wha-Really?"
"Yeah. And when I get home, you can tell me what you want for dinner, and I'll make it. Is that okay?"
"Uh-huh."
"Now if you need me just call. Okay?"
"Yes mam!"
"Good! Well, I'm off."
"Okay."

Toonami Tom
07-14-2007, 08:56 PM
(Yes you may join Sensei Splinter-San. Who do you want to play as?)

Leo replied to Mikey "They're a new gang that has come to New York. They have robbed banks, musseums, stores, and the police have linked them to other crimes as well." He paused for a moment and then said "And to think that they call themselves turtles.... We can't allow this to continue."

The blue masked turtle then looked to Raph and said "I think we should stop the turtle gang tonight. What do you think?" Leo then looked to his orange masked brother. "Do you agree Mikey?"

Magdolin
07-14-2007, 09:51 PM
"Oh Yeah...I am ready to bust up heads!" He reached to his sides, and quickly whipped out his sais. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm more then ready to take down these guys!"

Toonami Tom
07-14-2007, 09:55 PM
Leo said "I'm also ready. Tonight I completely agree with you Raph. Now, we must still use stealth and caution. We have to make sure this is done the right way."

Magdolin
07-14-2007, 10:04 PM
Raph rolled his eyes at this, but agreed. "Okay I'm headin' for da door, and there's nothin' you can do about it." Raph laughed after he said this. but then, sighed after. ~ Reminds me of when we used to joke a lot back when we were kids...I miss those days...back then, we didn't have nothing to worry about.~ Thought Raph to himself.

Sonic777
07-14-2007, 10:14 PM
Vemix was eating garbage cause he was poor ever since Shredder was gone."Stupid turtles costing me my job. I hope they all die." He said as h kept on munching more garbage.

Magdolin
07-14-2007, 10:18 PM
Daisuke Played with his toys, and soon realized that he missed Sakura. "Sis, where are you? I miss you. Please come back home." He curled up into ball on the floor.

"Let's go guys." Said Raphael.

Toonami Tom
07-14-2007, 10:31 PM
Leo got up from the couch and walked towards the lair's exit.

A gang member saw Vemix from a distance. He hid himself behind a building's corner. He took out his cell phone and text messaged his leader the news.

Alex, still sitting comfortably in her boss chair, text messaged back *Bring him to me.* The female turtle couldn't wait to meet him.

The gang member approached Vemix silently, then quickly threw a large bag over the lizard. The goon said "Don't struggle, I'm taking you to a place to meet your own kind."

Magdolin
07-14-2007, 11:28 PM
Daisuke looked up from the noise, and went over to the window. "Huh? What are those guys doin'? And what's inside that bag? Did they get Sakura!?" He opened the window and yelled. "Hey! You let go of her right now! Or I'll hurt you guys really bad!" Said Daisuke trying to be brave.

Sonic777
07-15-2007, 10:17 AM
Vemix kept on trying to escape but could'nt."LET ME GO YOU FREAK!!!" He yelled as he was stuggling to get out but could'nt

Magdolin
07-15-2007, 11:59 AM
"Err...uh...let him go!" Yelled Daisuke.

"Leo, wait. Shouldn't we get Don?"

Sonic777
07-15-2007, 12:04 PM
"Oh gosh, Do I hear a stupid person. I rather be capture then be saved." Vemix sighed as he kept on trying to escape from the man and the bag on him.

CharmedSerenity
07-15-2007, 12:07 PM
"Leo, wait. Shouldn't we get Don?"

OOC: Thank you, :D

Fang Wolf
07-15-2007, 12:27 PM
(Yes you may join Sensei Splinter-San. Who do you want to play as?)

I be:
Splinter

Fan-Chars
Cin - Mutant Panther - Samurai
Chir-Heart - Samurai - Child: Cin -Transformers/Centaur (Fact get in Character Profiles)

Magdolin
07-15-2007, 02:46 PM
"I mean, he is the brain of this butt-kickin' famliy."

cowabunga14
07-15-2007, 03:31 PM
Mikey got up from the couch and was ready to go. While standing behind Leo, he waited for Donny.

On his way back from the local bar, Casey Jones was on night patrol in the streets of New York. He saw a Turtle gang member and parked his motorcycle. "Hey, who're you?," asked the vigilante.

Toonami Tom
07-15-2007, 03:51 PM
The gang member looked to the kid and said "Why I can't do that." He lied and said "You see, I am a zoo keeper. This animal has escaped from the local zoo and he needs to go back to his cage."

Else where, another gang member said to Casey "Name's Ted. And you're Casey Jones!" The goon then said "I don't want any trouble."

Leo said "You're right, we should get Donnie. He's at Leatherhead's lair." He left the lair and walked in the sewers, towards LH's home.

cowabunga14
07-15-2007, 03:57 PM
"That's my name -- don't wear it out," Casey replied. "So whatcha doin', Ted? Committing a crime?"

"I'll go to his lair with you," Mikey said. "That way I won't be bored." He quickly caught up with Leo.

Toonami Tom
07-15-2007, 04:03 PM
Ted replied "What am I doing? Getting away from you, that's what!" He then started running.

Leo entered LH's lair. "Hey Leatherhead, how are you doing? I came to get Donnie, we're going on a mission."

The other gang member threw the bag with Vemix over his shoulder. "Man, you're heavy. Need to cut back on your fish flakes or whatever you lizards enjoy eating. Or maybe you're just as big as a human and that's why your so hard to carry." He walked away with the bag.

CharmedSerenity
07-15-2007, 04:09 PM
"Think you can handle the rest from here" Donatello asked, glancing over his shoulder at Leonardo and Michelangelo, then looked over at Leatherhead.

"I believe so" the crocodile chuckled, reaching for a screwdriver.

"Alright, just don't test it out without me" the turtle grinned, moving to collect his weapon from where it leant against a pillar and joining his brothers "I'll be back later, seeing how I'm leaving my tool-kit here"

cowabunga14
07-15-2007, 04:23 PM
"Get back here, you punk!" Casey exclaimed as he chased Ted through the dark alleyways. He had a score to settle with Ted and wasn't going to let him get away.

"That looked pretty neat," Mikey stated about the experiment that Leatherhead and Donatello were working on. "What was the test for?"

Toonami Tom
07-15-2007, 04:29 PM
Leo said "I'm also curious as to what you and Leatherhead are working on." He smiled.

Ted turned to face Casey. "Let's play a game. It's called I escape and you get blown up. Here, catch!" He threw a grenade at Casey and ran.

CharmedSerenity
07-15-2007, 04:38 PM
"We were just putting together a set of monitors for security and entertainment reasons" Donatello replied, sliding his staff into its normal place for carrying it around "So what's this mission about?"

Sonic777
07-15-2007, 04:41 PM
The other gang member threw the bag with Vemix over his shoulder. "Man, you're heavy. Need to cut back on your fish flakes or whatever you lizards enjoy eating. Or maybe you're just as big as a human and that's why your so hard to carry." He walked away with the bag.

"At least I have a brain unlike you losers. NOW LET ME GO!!!" Vemix yelled enraged at the gang members as he kept on trying to escape.

Toonami Tom
07-15-2007, 05:44 PM
Leo said "The gang known as the Turtles are still causing trouble for the city. I think it's time that we find their base of opperations and shut them down."

The gang member arrived at the base. He took the bag with Vemix to the leader's office. He said to the female turtle "Here he is, my leader." The goon let go of the bag and stepped back. Vemix would be able to get out now.

Alex stood up from her chair. "Thank you for bringing him to me. You may leave now, my loyal follower."

The goon nodded and left the room.

Alex said "I'm sorry for the means of bringing you here. I didn't tell him to put you in a bag." The female turtle walked towards the bagged lizard.

Sonic777
07-15-2007, 06:09 PM
Vemix then got free from the bag and then saw a turtle girl."Oh.......DANG IT!" He yelled and then sighed."Your men are a pack of morons and so are you. Let me go or I will turn you into turtle soup!" Vemix was ticked by her and her men.

Toonami Tom
07-15-2007, 08:19 PM
Alex shrugged her shoulders. She replied "You don't scare me. You're free to go if you want to. I don't understand why you would want to leave though. Not when I could offer you a job working for me. It would sure beat a life of being all alone in a world of cruel humans. Or do you know others like me and you? Other mutants."

Magdolin
07-15-2007, 08:20 PM
Leo said "I'm also curious as to what you and Leatherhead are working on." He smiled.

Ted turned to face Casey. "Let's play a game. It's called I escape and you get blown up. Here, catch!" He threw a grenade at Casey and ran.
"Hey! Sir are you alright?" Asked Daisuke.

"We were just putting together a set of monitors for security and entertainment reasons" Donatello replied, sliding his staff into its normal place for carrying it around "So what's this mission about?"
"Hey Don, how about we hangout sometime? I mean, I never really took the chance to spend anytime with ya, and I'm sorry. I know you're thinkin' that this isn't like me, but...I really want all of us to just hangout, and relax."

(You guys left me behind! T_T But it's okay.^^)

Toonami Tom
07-15-2007, 08:32 PM
(Awww.... I didn't mean to leave you behind. *hugs*:) )

Leo replied "That sounds like a good idea to me. We could all use some rest and relaxation time. After we defeat the turtle gang, we might be able to do that, to just spend our time hanging out and having fun."

Ted continued running, he looked back for a moment, which caused him to run into a street lamp. He fell to the ground. "Oww.... I'm going to feel that in the morning." Then a police car drove up. Two officers got out and one said "Hey, you're one of those turtle gang members." Ted soon found himself in the back of the police car, on his way to jail.

Sonic777
07-15-2007, 08:38 PM
Alex shrugged her shoulders. She replied "You don't scare me. You're free to go if you want to. I don't understand why you would want to leave though. Not when I could offer you a job working for me. It would sure beat a life of being all alone in a world of cruel humans. Or do you know others like me and you? Other mutants."

"Maybe, if you weren't a turtle. Maybe we can work something out Turtle girl." Grinns Vemix.

Magdolin
07-15-2007, 08:41 PM
(D,aww! *Hugs snuzzles*)

"I think I can agree with ya Leo. I can't beileve we're agreein' with each other."

Toonami Tom
07-15-2007, 08:46 PM
Alex raised an eyeridge. "Well, I am a turtle and that's just the way it is. I also happen to like being one." She then said, somewhat sarcastically "So what is your bright plan for us working together?"

Leo smiled. "Yeah, that's diffrent isn't it, Raph." He playfully nudged his brothers arm with his fist. (it's a punch in the arm without the pain.:D )

Sonic777
07-15-2007, 08:48 PM
"A plan that includes destorying the TMNT once and for all. If I can borrow your men or improve them at least." Vemix grinned looking at Alex.

Toonami Tom
07-15-2007, 08:54 PM
Alex replied "The T.M.N.T? What does that stand for?" She then said "Sure, you may improve my men. That sounds good to me."

(Logging off soon. Plus I don't want to leave the other players that are not here at the moment behind.)

Sonic777
07-15-2007, 08:59 PM
"Teenage mutant ninja turtles and I have all I need, just bring me all of your men and i'll take care of the rest." As Vemix then got his aniray and waited.

(Sure, I can wait till tommorrow.)

Toonami Tom
07-15-2007, 09:02 PM
(Last post till tomorrow.:D )

Alex's eyes widened. "Other turtles? Oh, it's all coming together now. Your dislike, or hatred of turtles. They must have done something to you, or vice versa. Hmmm.... tell me about them. Before you do though, tell me your name. I'm Alex."

Magdolin
07-15-2007, 09:03 PM
"Hehe...Let's go beat up this turtle gang and maybe if Splinter let's us, we can have a few drinks. I'm joking' on that." Said Raph.

Sonic777
07-15-2007, 09:04 PM
"Vemix, I hated them cause I work for shredder and they keep on defeating my plans. Anyways, I want your men so I can improve them." Vemix said as he waited for the men to come.

(Same here)

Magdolin
07-15-2007, 10:22 PM
(Just so you guys know, I'm not gonna be here half the day. You may still post. I will just have to read the pages when I get back.)

Sakura, in a tree near by the base of the turtle gang, slumped down on the branch that she stood on. She sighed, and opened her communicator. "I found the base sir. But the only problem is that it's guarded pretty well." A moment of silence. "Understood." She closed her communicator. "I gotta find some help. And soon, before these guys do something else."

"Can we go now?" Asked Raph.

Fang Wolf
07-16-2007, 04:19 AM
Long away from NYC.
Cin sit down on her mother back.
" Mother, I want See other Citys..." She said.
Chir-Heart nod. " Soon, my child.."

CharmedSerenity
07-16-2007, 08:05 AM
"Alright, Leo, lead the way" Donatello nodded before he glanced at his other brother and chuckled slightly, his voice teasing as he added "And just what do you want me to build, Raph"

Toonami Tom
07-16-2007, 08:25 AM
Leo nodded to Don and walked in the sewers. He climbed a ladder, opened a man hole cover, and leaped to the surface. The blue masked turtle then heard a vehicle approaching fast. Leo climbed back down into the sewers and a black van drove over. Leo looked up at the street and saw the van driving away. "That looked suspicious. It could be the turtle gang. We will follow that van by taking the roof tops."

Leo leaped on to the street once again. He then ran to a building and climbed up to it's roof. The turtle leaped from roof top to roof top. He looked to his side, seeing the van speeding on the street below.

Alex pressed the intercom button at her computer. "Attention everyone, report to the meeting room." The female turtle looked to Vemix and said "Follow me."

Fang Wolf
07-16-2007, 08:33 AM
Splinter sit down and meditate.

Sonic777
07-16-2007, 10:07 AM
Vemix nodded following the turtle girl with his aniray. Saying nothing but planning something in his mind.

Fang Wolf
07-16-2007, 12:58 PM
Splinter waking up. " hmmm...."

cowabunga14
07-16-2007, 01:29 PM
Casey kicked the grenade towards a nearby dumpster and looked at Daisuke. "Yeah, I'm doin' fine...just fine. How're you, toots?"

"We're gonna find out more about this turtle gang, Leo?", Mikey asked. "That's cool -- I just hope we'll eventually stop them from making us look bad."

Toonami Tom
07-16-2007, 03:16 PM
Leo continued following the van. Then a mysterious figure in a blue cloak floated down to the roof in front of the turtles. The figure said in a robotic voice "You will find this turtle gang, but it won't be from following that van. It is about to be blown up, right about.... now." An explosion was seen in the distance.

Leo's jaw dropped. He then gritted his teeth, narrowed his eyes, and unseathed his katanas. "Who are you?"

(The van had been blown up when the grenade in the dumpster exploded. The van had drove by it.)

Alex arrived in the meeting room. "Gentlemen, this is Vemix. He works for me and he is about to improve all of you beyond your normal limits." She then whispered to Vemix "What are you going to do to them?"

Sonic777
07-16-2007, 03:39 PM
"Gonna make them like you want them to be." Then Vemix fired his aniray at all of her goons and they became super strong turtles."Now that's a turtle gang." He snicked as part one of his plan was just beginning.

Magdolin
07-16-2007, 05:08 PM
"Come on out you lil' mindless robot!" Said Raph pulling out sais.

"Hey! I'm a boy! Not a girl!" Said Daisuke to Casey.
(BTW, He is male.)

Sakura snuck her way into a alley, breathing hard. "I need to get back to Daisuke...and finish this mission. But how?" Sakura asked herself.

(Sorry I'm late. My post is also late. Sorry...)

Toonami Tom
07-16-2007, 05:47 PM
(It's okay. You're not late.:) )

The mystery figure opened his cloak a little and moved a hand upwards. When his hand moved, so did Raph. The red masked turtle was held in the air, a few feet off the roof. "Silence Raphael. How dare you call me mindless. I am your father." He continued holding Raph in the air. "Will you behave if I put you down?"

Leo gritted his teeth "You had better put my brother down, now. And you are not our father. What are you talking about? How do you know his name?"

The figure wearing the blue cloak, purple ninja mask, black sleeveless shirt, black pants, purple gloves, and purple boots replied "No need to worry, I'm not going to hurt your brother. He is too valuable. He must stay alive, along with the rest of you turtles. Listen and I shall tell you all that you desire to know, Leonardo. Then if you have any questions, ask."

Leonardo blinked twice. He was ready to listen.

Alex replied "Amazing! Great job, Vemix! This is wonderful! Hahaha!" She grinned looking at her turtle followers.

Magdolin
07-16-2007, 05:52 PM
"This is no star wars film jerk!" Yelled Raph. Put me down now, or else." Said Raph.

Toonami Tom
07-16-2007, 06:13 PM
"As you wish." The figure put Raph down carefully. "Now, listen to what I have to say." He was then silent for a moment, his green eyes looking at the turtles.

"My name is Batlock. Thousands of years ago, I traveled from my home planet Batxeo to the utrom home world. Many years later I met an utrom knwon as Mortu. I soon became his body guard and truested friend. One fateful day, aboard a spaceship near your planet Earth, I betrayed Mortu. He held a captive, an utrom by the name of Che'rell, who you are all familiar with as Oroku Saki, the Shredder. I let Che'rell out of his containment cell aboard the ship and showed him the way to malfunction the ships controls. As a result the ship crash on Earth, in Japan."

Batlock paused for a moment and then said "Mortu thought that I had died durring the crash. I had actually escaped and taken refuge in a Japanese village. Once Che'rell had taken over the identity of the original Oroku Saki, I joined him in attacking Japan's people as well as the utroms. The reason for all of this was to have the utrom's technology on Earth. For it is this planet where hundreds of years later, you four would come along."

Another pause, and Batlock continued "In New York, I lead Shredder to Hamato Yoshi's home. Yes, I am the reason Yoshi was killed. Without his death, the rat known as Splinter would have never had the oppurtunity to become a mutant and teach you four the way of the ninja. You may wonder, why did I do this? Why did I arrange these events? Well, as you have probably guessed, I am psychic. I forsee a great threat coming soon. You four turtles are the only hope for the world. So hate me if you must, but I will be the reason for your planet's safe keeping."

Sonic777
07-16-2007, 07:05 PM
(Batlock, reminds me of Nightwing)

Vemix grinned."I'm not done yet." Then he points it at Alex.
"Trust me, do you trust me?"

Toonami Tom
07-16-2007, 07:41 PM
Alex's eyes widened. "I.... I guess." She just stood there, wondering if she should move out of the way or not.

(Batlock's not a bat though.:D )

Leonardo blinked a few times and his jaw dropped in awe. "You have done some evil deeds, Batlock. I'm not sure if I can trust you."

Batlock replied "Fine, don't trust me and watch your world suffer." He turned his back on the turtles.

Leo said "Well tell me this, why do you want to save Earth?"

Batlock replied with his back still turned "Because after the threat strikes Earth, it won't stop there. It will continue, until the entire universe contains nothing but ruins and waste lands."

Leo gritted his teeth. "So what do we have to do?"

Batlock replied "I'm not sure you really want to know. Are you sure you want me to tell you?"

Sonic777
07-16-2007, 07:48 PM
(Ahh ok)
Vemix then laughed."Ok, I helped you, now you help me green skin."
Vemix then grinned as he was super happy.

Magdolin
07-16-2007, 07:48 PM
"As you wish." The figure put Raph down carefully. "Now, listen to what I have to say." He was then silent for a moment, his green eyes looking at the turtles.

"My name is Batlock. Thousands of years ago, I traveled from my home planet Batxeo to the utrom home world. Many years later I met an utrom knwon as Mortu. I soon became his body guard and truested friend. One fateful day, aboard a spaceship near your planet Earth, I betrayed Mortu. He held a captive, an utrom by the name of Che'rell, who you are all familiar with as Oroku Saki, the Shredder. I let Che'rell out of his containment cell aboard the ship and showed him the way to malfunction the ships controls. As a result the ship crash on Earth, in Japan."

Batlock paused for a moment and then said "Mortu thought that I had died durring the crash. I had actually escaped and taken refuge in a Japanese village. Once Che'rell had taken over the identity of the original Oroku Saki, I joined him in attacking Japan's people as well as the utroms. The reason for all of this was to have the utrom's technology on Earth. For it is this planet where hundreds of years later, you four would come along."

Another pause, and Batlock continued "In New York, I lead Shredder to Hamato Yoshi's home. Yes, I am the reason Yoshi was killed. Without his death, the rat known as Splinter would have never had the oppurtunity to become a mutant and teach you four the way of the ninja. You may wonder, why did I do this? Why did I arrange these events? Well, as you have probably guessed, I am psychic. I forsee a great threat coming soon. You four turtles are the only hope for the world. So hate me if you must, but I will be the reason for your planet's safe keeping."

Alex's eyes widened. "I.... I guess." She just stood there, wondering if she should move out of the way or not.

(Batlock's not a bat though.:D )

Leonardo blinked a few times and his jaw dropped in awe. "You have done some evil deeds, Batlock. I'm not sure if I can trust you."

Batlock replied "Fine, don't trust me and watch your world suffer." He turned his back on the turtles.

Leo said "Well tell me this, why do you want to save Earth?"

Batlock replied with his back still turned "Because after the threat strikes Earth, it won't stop there. It will continue, until the entire universe contains nothing but ruins and waste lands."

Leo gritted his teeth. "So what do we have to do?"

Batlock replied "I'm not sure you really want to know. Are you sure you want me to tell you?"

Raph grit his teeth at this. It made him angry. His grip tightened on his sais so hard, that his knuckles turned white and they began to tremble with anger. He closed his eyes, and said. "Why you little...!" He opened his eyes, and ran toward Batlock. "You're gonna pay for killin' Hamoto Yoshi you slimeball, whack-bag freak!" Yelled Raphael.

CharmedSerenity
07-16-2007, 07:49 PM
Donatello stood on the edge of a roof, scanning the surrounding area and trying to find his brothers. Due to them rushing off ahead of him, he had lost track of them.

Magdolin
07-16-2007, 07:52 PM
"Need some help?" Said A female voice.

Toonami Tom
07-16-2007, 09:26 PM
(the female is talking to Donnie. Leo will look for Donnie soon, after the Batlock situation calms down.)

Alex was glad Vemix didn't blast her with the aniray. "Alright, I knew there was a catch to this." She smirked and winked at Vemix. "What do ya want me to do for ya?" She smiled. "I love my army of turtle men."

Leo yelled "No Raph!"

Batlock glared at the red masked turtle. Suddenly a green sword made of energy materialized in his hand. He held it in a defensive position, to block the turtle's sais. "You ungrateful creature! I am the reason you and your brothers are intelligent life! If it wasn't for me, and if it wasn't for the Shredder killing Yoshi, you would probably be a child's pet, living in a bowl, and eating flakes! Now, you and your brothers will listen to me. You will do my bidding. Because if you don't your world will perish."

Leo slowly approached Batlock, his katanas in his hands. He was ready to strike if he needed to. The blue masked turtle yelled "What do you want from us?!"

Batlock replied "You must.... kill...."

Leo narowed his eyes "Kill who?! We're not evil killers!" he yelled in frustration.

Batlock said "You must kill April O'Neil."

Magdolin
07-16-2007, 09:38 PM
"We aren't gonna kill our best friend! I'd rather be ranover by a train, and a Shredbot than kill April!" Raph slamed his foot into Batlock's belly.

(err....if he can....)

Toonami Tom
07-16-2007, 09:48 PM
Batlock cringed in pain. He then used his mind to throw Raph across the roof. "A Shredbot?! You think I'm a robot working for the Shredder? Fool! I will have your head!" He ran towards Raph.

Leonardo leaped forward and sliced off Batlock's head with both katanas. Sparks of electricty came out of the neck and head. The body fell and the head rolled. (He's robotic, so this violence is okay.:D It's like Samurai Jack. )

Leo seathed his katanas and felt uneasy. He had to do it to save Raph's life.

The head then started talking. "Lucky shot turtle! I'm surprised you were able to do that. I am much more powerful than you and your brothers. My powers consist of psychic and mind abilities, flying, and materializing weapons. All you have is.... well, you don't have any powers! You are weak!"

Leo said "Tough talk for a robot head. And I would never, ever kill April! You sick freak!"

Batlock's head replied "Then your world will perish. April O'Neil is going to accidently unleash this threat. It's going to take over her body, it will use her as a host."

Magdolin
07-16-2007, 10:36 PM
Raph sat there in shock. He looked at Leo. " L-L-Leo?" He quickly got up, trying not to show any signs of being weak. He didn't want Leo to think that he was weak. to cover it up, he just said. "Thanks bro..." He looked down at the roof top.

cowabunga14
07-17-2007, 01:02 AM
"Oh, sorry, man," Casey said. "I thought you were a girl for some reason." He got closer to Daisuke. "What's your name, kid?"

Mikey looked at Leo, regarding the Batlock situation. "You doin' ok, bro?" He asked.

Toonami Tom
07-17-2007, 08:13 AM
Leo replied "Yes, I'm alright. It's just that there is always a new mystery that comes our way. There is-" Before Leo could finish his sentence, he was lifted high into the sky, along with Raph, and Mikey.

Batlcok's head floated upwards and said "I will now prove to you all that I am the most powerful!" Many green energy swords, spears, and daggers suddenly materialized and floated. Then the weapons came flying towards the three turtles. Before they could strike the turtles, the weapons stopped. "You see, there isn't a way to defeat me. Be gone!" Leo, Raph, and Mikey were then thrown backwards by a wave of psychic energy.

Leo landed on a roof top, far away from where he had been. Raph and Mikey landed next to him. The blue masked turtle stood up, feeling a little sore from the impact. The turtle asked his brothers "You guys alright?" He then turned and noticed that they had been sent to the roof top where Donnie was. "Donnie, did you see that? We just encountered a being known as Batlock."

CharmedSerenity
07-17-2007, 08:19 AM
"No, I didn't see anything" Donatello replied, one eye arching upwards slightly as he added "Is he the one who gave you that free flying lesson?"

Toonami Tom
07-17-2007, 08:29 AM
Leo replied "Yeah..... And he may also be the reason for.... our mutation...."

He was silent for a moment and then told Donnie "He claims to have been aboard the utrom space ship when it crashed on Earth. He told us that he had let the Shredder out and even told him how to crash the ship. Then later that he lead the Shredder to Yoshi's home. That all of this was done for our creation.... that he knew there would be a threat we would have to face. Then things became even more strange when he.... he told us to kill April to prevent her from being taken over by an evil force. I have no doubt that Batlock is evil."

The turtle then contiued with "We must discover what this threat is. We have to stop it before it is unleashed.... but how?" He put a hand on his head, thinking more about this.

CharmedSerenity
07-17-2007, 08:46 AM
"We monitor her constantly, see if she starts acting oddly" Donatello replied after a few moments of musing "Best way to do that without raising suspicions is act like one of us had a big fight with the others, needs some time away from the family and moves into her place"

Toonami Tom
07-17-2007, 08:56 AM
Leo replied "That's a great idea Donnie. Which one of us should stay with her.... how about you? Or I can if you want."

CharmedSerenity
07-17-2007, 10:18 AM
OOC: How evil can one be to one's character in this as in how much can we torture them? *halo*

Toonami Tom
07-17-2007, 12:22 PM
OOC: lol, I guess you can do whatever you want, as long as it stays PG-13. Who's getting tortured?:ohwell: :o )

CharmedSerenity
07-17-2007, 12:26 PM
OOC: Who do you think? May need some help though

Toonami Tom
07-17-2007, 12:35 PM
OOC: Nobody really comes to mind. Who were you thinking of?:ohwell:

CharmedSerenity
07-17-2007, 12:54 PM
OOC: I mean one of my characters and I only have two of them, who do you think? :P

Toonami Tom
07-17-2007, 01:05 PM
(OOC: You want one of your characters to be tortued by someone else's character?:P I wonder who would do it, probably Batlock capturing Donnie.:D I really don't see why Batlock would do that though.)

Leo said "So will you go to April's place Donnie?"

At April's antique shop, a man in a trenchcoat and a hat entered. He said in a grim voice "I would like to know how much I can sell this for." He placed a box with strange symbols on the counter.

April replied "Hmm.... I'm not sure what this is. I will have to look inside the box." She opened the lid and saw a small red bottle with a sculpted utrom on it. Her eyes widened. She then said "I'm still unsure of it's value. I-" Before she could finish her sentence, the man in the trenchcoat said "Actually, you can have it. For free." He then left the shop.

April blinked twice, she was very surprised.

CharmedSerenity
07-17-2007, 01:11 PM
OOC: I can offer two reasons

1. Luring April into a trap

2. Who better to get close enough to April to kill her than someone she trusts and Batlock did say he has telepathic powers

Toonami Tom
07-17-2007, 01:19 PM
(Hmm.... good suggestions. We will see what happens.:D )

Batlock spoke into Donatello's mind ~Donatello! This is Batlock. Go to Miss O'Neil's shop. Do it now. Don't tell your brothers that I am talking to you, or I will throw all of you to the street.~ He didn't have mind control powers, but he had hopes that Don would listen to him. It would be the purple masked turtle's choice. The threat of falling to meet his doom, along with his brothers, should be enough to persuade the smart reptile.

CharmedSerenity
07-17-2007, 01:47 PM
"I'll go, best do it right now" Donatello nodded as he silently replied to Batlock "Fine, I'll keep quiet but I am NOT killing April"

With that, he disappeared over the side of the roof, running towards April's shop when he was on the ground.

Sonic777
07-17-2007, 02:14 PM
Alex was glad Vemix didn't blast her with the aniray. "Alright, I knew there was a catch to this." She smirked and winked at Vemix. "What do ya want me to do for ya?" She smiled. "I love my army of turtle men."

(Just one page late, eh, it's alright)

"Yes, Now there my turtle army and I want someone to control them, Ever heard of the crime boss Fat Cat?" Vemix handed her a flyer of Fat Cat.
"Yes, Well now I want your whole company and call it Fat Cat's gang. You can still join if you like?" Vemix grinned towards her.

(Adding Fat Cat and his mob minions to the RPG)

cowabunga14
07-17-2007, 02:27 PM
Mikey looked at Leo and thought of the decision he made. "You think while at April's place, Batlock will influnence Donny to something evil? I sure hope that doesn't happen," he stated.

The Turtle knew it wasn't a good idea to worry, especially at a time like this, but he would feel more comfortable if Leo gave him an answer.

CharmedSerenity
07-17-2007, 03:32 PM
Having run all the way there, Donatello entered the shop, his eyes narrowing as he noticed a box with some unfamiliar symbols on it, was that what turned April evil?

Moving fast, he darted over to grab the bottle and backed up with it in one hand "This could be dangerous"

Toonami Tom
07-17-2007, 03:32 PM
Alex blinked twice. "You took over my gang and you're going to give it to Fat Cat?! Umm.... fine, I will join." She crossed her arms. She couldn't beleive the quick turn of events.

Leo said "I don't know Mikey. I hope everything will be alright." He had an uncertain look on his face.

CharmedSerenity
07-17-2007, 03:52 PM
OOC: Night-night, :sleep:

Sonic777
07-17-2007, 04:25 PM
Alex blinked twice. "You took over my gang and you're going to give it to Fat Cat?! Umm.... fine, I will join." She crossed her arms. She couldn't beleive the quick turn of events.

"What can you do, you can't trust a snake like me." Vemix hissed evily.
"Anyways, The Crime boss should be here any second now. Anyways since your joining, you will now be my servant and will obey everything I say. Otherwise, it will be a very messy end for you." Vemix said with a evil smerk up his lizard face.

Toonami Tom
07-17-2007, 04:32 PM
Alex narrowed her eyes. She took a shotgun out of her trenchcoat and aimed it at Vemix. "I won't be your servant. I will talk to Fat Cat when he gets here."

April said "Donnie! What's inside that bottle?" She assumed that the turtle knew, since he said it could be dangerous.

Sonic777
07-17-2007, 04:45 PM
Vemix gulped as he didn't move."Ah....Yes. Right. While we wait. Tell me how you discover your gang, and how you became a mutant turtle?" Vemix said as he was scared of the shotgun.

Toonami Tom
07-17-2007, 04:52 PM
Alex replied "You thought I would be a push over because I'm a girl right?" She then said "I was suppose to be a pet turtle, but I soon found myself in the sewers after an accident with a T.C.R.I truck and a canister of mutagen. I founded my gang by offering them money and a brotherhood that would stay together always." She continued holding the shotgun on Vemix. "So how did you become a mutant?"

(Yes, she has the same origin as the TMNT, oddly enough.:D Only it was another truck and another kid with a pet turtle.:D )

Sonic777
07-17-2007, 05:00 PM
"......I really don't wanna say. You can shot me, but I will not say."
(Keeping it private till the time is right)
"Anyways...." Soon a Purple cat dressed up fancy with a bunch of Mobmutants were walking up to Vemix and Alex."So you must be Alex.....Anyways, you might be useful takeing down those Other turtles, after all. Your skillful with that shotgun arn't you?" Fat Cat then showed his big Sharp teeth to her."Well I was wondering if I can take your men and you will be one of us, as a mobmutant? What do you say?" Fat Cat then put his purple furry arm up and waited for Alex to shake his hand.

Toonami Tom
07-17-2007, 05:08 PM
Alex put her shotgun away. She replied "Yes, I am Alex. I am very skilled with my weapons, although I have never killed anyone. That's by choice. I would like to join you and you may command my men." She shook his hand and smiled.

Then she did something very surprising. The female turtle hugged Vemix. "I want to have a fresh start. Make love and not war, okay?" She kissed him.

Sonic777
07-17-2007, 05:11 PM
Vemix was shocked and then fell down. Fat Cat sighed."Well that's great. Now to begin, I want four turtles men up here. You see, we dress them excatly like the turtles and then make them rob banks and kill people and then people will think it is the Turtles who did it and they will probely go to jail or better......Death." Fat Cat smiled at the thought.
Vemix got up and still was woozy."Nice plan boss." he then fell down again.

Toonami Tom
07-17-2007, 05:15 PM
Alex replied "I agree, that's a good plan." She looked at Vemix and put her hands over her mouth, holding back laughter.

Four turtle men stepped forward.

Sonic777
07-17-2007, 05:18 PM
Fat Cat smiled and then handed Alex a picture of the four."Make them look like them." Vemix looked up to Alex and smiled.

(Ok, last post till someone new posts)

Toonami Tom
07-17-2007, 05:23 PM
Alex took the picture and replied "Alright, I will do it." She then said "Come on you four" and walked away. The turtle men followed.

Then a head with green eyes in a purple ninja mask floated into the room. He said "Vemix! You are the man, errr, lizard I'm looking for. I want you to put my head back on my body and you had better do it right. I know you are a skilled scientist." Then the headless body floated into the room and on to the floor. "The name's Batlock. I hate the ninja turtles just as much as you do. I am psychic and I have been watching you."

Batlock then spoke into Don's mind ~Now, do you see a red bottle? Take it and be very careful with it. If you're not going to kill Miss O'Neil, you need to make sure she doesn't have the bottle. Do not let anyone have it.~

(I guess Donnie is going to accidently drop it, and the threat, an evil Tengu from the Utrom home world will take over his body.)

Magdolin
07-17-2007, 08:10 PM
"Oh, sorry, man," Casey said. "I thought you were a girl for some reason." He got closer to Daisuke. "What's your name, kid?"

Mikey looked at Leo, regarding the Batlock situation. "You doin' ok, bro?" He asked.
"Daisuke..." He said getting a bit shy.

Leo replied "Yes, I'm alright. It's just that there is always a new mystery that comes our way. There is-" Before Leo could finish his sentence, he was lifted high into the sky, along with Raph, and Mikey.

Batlcok's head floated upwards and said "I will now prove to you all that I am the most powerful!" Many green energy swords, spears, and daggers suddenly materialized and floated. Then the weapons came flying towards the three turtles. Before they could strike the turtles, the weapons stopped. "You see, there isn't a way to defeat me. Be gone!" Leo, Raph, and Mikey were then thrown backwards by a wave of psychic energy.

Leo landed on a roof top, far away from where he had been. Raph and Mikey landed next to him. The blue masked turtle stood up, feeling a little sore from the impact. The turtle asked his brothers "You guys alright?" He then turned and noticed that they had been sent to the roof top where Donnie was. "Donnie, did you see that? We just encountered a being known as Batlock."
Raph got up and just stood there. " I don't think he was right in the head. I kinda get the feeling that he's gonna do somethin' to terrible for us to imagine...It just doesn't seem right..." Said Raph.

"No, I didn't see anything" Donatello replied, one eye arching upwards slightly as he added "Is he the one who gave you that free flying lesson?"
"Verry funny Don.."

Leo replied "Yeah..... And he may also be the reason for.... our mutation...."

He was silent for a moment and then told Donnie "He claims to have been aboard the utrom space ship when it crashed on Earth. He told us that he had let the Shredder out and even told him how to crash the ship. Then later that he lead the Shredder to Yoshi's home. That all of this was done for our creation.... that he knew there would be a threat we would have to face. Then things became even more strange when he.... he told us to kill April to prevent her from being taken over by an evil force. I have no doubt that Batlock is evil."

The turtle then contiued with "We must discover what this threat is. We have to stop it before it is unleashed.... but how?" He put a hand on his head, thinking more about this. "Leo that "Batlock" IS evil! It was easy to see!" Said Raph.

"We monitor her constantly, see if she starts acting oddly" Donatello replied after a few moments of musing "Best way to do that without raising suspicions is act like one of us had a big fight with the others, needs some time away from the family and moves into her place"
Raph sighed and sat down on the roof top, and coverd his face with his hands. "...I need to think about this...that guy...somehtin's not right..." Raph mutterd.

Leo replied "That's a great idea Donnie. Which one of us should stay with her.... how about you? Or I can if you want."
Raph got up, and walked over to the edge of the roof top and looked down at the city. He quitely said. "...This can't be true...or could it...?"
Mikey looked at Leo and thought of the decision he made. "You think while at April's place, Batlock will influnence Donny to something evil? I sure hope that doesn't happen," he stated.

The Turtle knew it wasn't a good idea to worry, especially at a time like this, but he would feel more comfortable if Leo gave him an answer.

Having run all the way there, Donatello entered the shop, his eyes narrowing as he noticed a box with some unfamiliar symbols on it, was that what turned April evil?

Moving fast, he darted over to grab the bottle and backed up with it in one hand "This could be dangerous"

Leo said "I don't know Mikey. I hope everything will be alright." He had an uncertain look on his face.
"I sure hope nothin' happens to that little brainy turtle..."

Alex took the picture and replied "Alright, I will do it." She then said "Come on you four" and walked away. The turtle men followed.

Then a head with green eyes in a purple ninja mask floated into the room. He said "Vemix! You are the man, errr, lizard I'm looking for. I want you to put my head back on my body and you had better do it right. I know you are a skilled scientist." Then the headless body floated into the room and on to the floor. "The name's Batlock. I hate the ninja turtles just as much as you do. I am psychic and I have been watching you."

Batlock then spoke into Don's mind ~Now, do you see a red bottle? Take it and be very careful with it. If you're not going to kill Miss O'Neil, you need to make sure she doesn't have the bottle. Do not let anyone have it.~

(I guess Donnie is going to accidently drop it, and the threat, an evil Tengu from the Utrom home world will take over his body.)
(You guys did it again! You made a page and a half without me! T_T
All my posts are late, and...*Smashes face into desk* I'm so sorry....!)

Sonic777
07-17-2007, 08:54 PM
Vemix said nothing."NO WAY am I helping a floating head. It's creppy enough that your talking, besides, what would you do for me if I helped you?" Vemix said Looking at Batlock.
Fat Cat followed Alex and just grinned."So how well train are you?" He asked her.

Toonami Tom
07-17-2007, 10:07 PM
(Oh... I'm sorry Fancy Mel. I just get out of control in my RPG postings. It's so fun to post in RPGs. I don't mean to leave you behind. I will have to try harder to slow things down.:ohwell: You did a good job of having Raph follow along, I smiled when Raph said he didn't think Batlock was right in the head.:D )

Batlock's head picked Vemix up with his mind. "If you don't reattatch my head to my body, I will use my mind to tear you to shreds. Here's what I will do for you if you help me: I won't kill you." He then set the lizard back down on the floor.

Alex replied "I am very well trained in hand to hand combat, as well as being an expert with many firearms and daggers. I can use other weapons as well, but my speciailty is in guns and daggers." She entered a room and picked up a red piece of cloth. The female turtle used a pair of scissors to begin cutting out a mask for one of the turtles. "I'm glad to be a part of your mob, Fat Cat, Sir."

(Eventhough she knows hand to hand combat, she is not a 'ninja'. I didn't want all turtles to be ninjas, that would be kind of lame, lol.)

Leo said "Maybe we should forget about the Turtle gang for now and go to April's place. What do you think, Mikey, Raph?"

Magdolin
07-17-2007, 11:14 PM
(Oh... I'm sorry Fancy Mel. I just get out of control in my RPG postings. It's so fun to post in RPGs. I don't mean to leave you behind. I will have to try harder to slow things down.:ohwell: You did a good job of having Raph follow along, I smiled when Raph said he didn't think Batlock was right in the head.:D )

Batlock's head picked Vemix up with his mind. "If you don't reattatch my head to my body, I will use my mind to tear you to shreds. Here's what I will do for you if you help me: I won't kill you." He then set the lizard back down on the floor.

Alex replied "I am very well trained in hand to hand combat, as well as being an expert with many firearms and daggers. I can use other weapons as well, but my speciailty is in guns and daggers." She entered a room and picked up a red piece of cloth. The female turtle used a pair of scissors to begin cutting out a mask for one of the turtles. "I'm glad to be a part of your mob, Fat Cat, Sir."

(Eventhough she knows hand to hand combat, she is not a 'ninja'. I didn't want all turtles to be ninjas, that would be kind of lame, lol.)

Leo said "Maybe we should forget about the Turtle gang for now and go to April's place. What do you think, Mikey, Raph?"
(Thanks Leo! :D I am trying my best to make Raph in character, though on some parts I feel like I don't make him in character. But oh well, nobody's perfect. and It's okay, I don't mind. The only thing I do mind is my slow typing skills:lol: )

"Alright. Sounds good to me." Said Raph.
"I have never seen such gaint turtles in my life."
"Huh?" Raph turned to the sound of the voice. It was Sakura.
"Who are you?" Asked Raph.
"Takahashi Sakura. Nice to meet you."
"Nice to ya too. Are some kind of ninja or somethin'?"
"Yes." Replied Sakura.

(Not sure if you remember how she got up there with 'em. But oh well, she's there now!:P )

cowabunga14
07-18-2007, 12:12 AM
"Yeah, that's a good idea, bro," Mikey agreed. "I figure we're better off seeing how Don's doing than keeping up with this Turtle gang."

"Pleased to meet ya," Casey said as he shook Daisuke's hand. "My name's Casey Jones and I'm a vigilante. You from Japan or something?"

CharmedSerenity
07-18-2007, 02:43 AM
OOC: I have an idea actually, going to wait until the other Turtles arrive before unleashing it.

"I'm one step ahead of you, got the bottle and aim to take it to the lair" Donatello thought back as he started to back away, heading for the door and the only way out of the shop.

Toonami Tom
07-18-2007, 08:28 AM
Leo looked to Sakura. "My name is Leonardo. Umm.... did you just happen to be up here at the same time or....." He had a puzzled expression on his face. The girl seemed friendly, so that was good.

(OOC: Batlock's purpose in the RPG is over, I guess so.... here is his fate.)

Two walls in the base were blown out and SWAT-looking troopers stormed in. There was also a man in a black shirt, bullet proof vest, and bluejeans. He had short blonde hair, blue eyes, a very serious expression on his face, and he held a pistol.

Batlock's head turned to face these men. His eyes narrowed and he threw half of the troopers across the room with his mind. That's when the man in the black shirt and bluejeans fired his pistol. The bullet struck the floating head, killing Batlock. The head fell to the floor.

The man that killed Batlock announced "Everyone drop your wepaons and get on the ground, Now! I'm a federal agent!"

The turtle men that worked for Fat Cat didn't comply. They charged forward to attack. The troopers fired their machine guns and the federal agent fired his pistol. Many of the attacking turtles were killed. Some of the turtles managed to get to the troopers, punching them and throwing the men into walls.

Sonic777
07-18-2007, 09:19 AM

Vemix got a little woirred and said."Sure, i'll fix you." He smiled so he would'nt get killed. So he grabed the head and started running to the nearest Lab.
"Well I think it's a honor. I once had someone who took care of me, untill one Shredder came along and killed him. I want him dead for life as well as the turtles. My life is a cruel but desperate life." Fat Cat sighed as he missed his owner, Torpedo Alpha. (Remember him Leo07? lol)

Toonami Tom
07-18-2007, 09:31 AM
(lol, oh yeah, I remember him when I had my "Smooth Criminal" RPG.:) Thanks for making Fat Cat his cat, that's cool.:D )

(I don't think there's a way to help Batlock now, he is dead. *see my last post*:ohwell: )

Leo said to Sakura "Want to come along with us? We're going to visit our friend and check on our brother."

Alex finished cutting out the mask. "Oh, I'm sorry. That's awful." She put a hand on the cat's shoulder.

Sonic777
07-18-2007, 09:38 AM
Vemix ran away hideing in the shadows woirred for Alex."I got to tell her." He crawled threw the walls to find her
(np and thanks for reminding me)
"Yes, A explosion killed him. Then one day I hit some Ooze became a mutant cat and took over the buisness and turned it into a mutant crime organzation. My life is lonely without torpedo alpha cause he was the greatest person I ever knew.......................YOU DONE YET!" He turned from sad to mad in a second yelling to Alex.

Toonami Tom
07-18-2007, 09:41 AM
Alex's eyes widened "Ahhh.... yes, Mr. Fat Cat sir." She quickly took pieces of cloth and ripped them, then tied the cloth on to the four turtle men's heads. "It's a little sloppy, but it get's the job done. Red, blue, purple, and orange, just like the turtles in the picture." She smiled nervously at Fat Cat. "Are you happy with my work?"

Sonic777
07-18-2007, 09:44 AM
"Little bit sloppy but exceptable. Now you four go cause havoc. Do everything you can to get your others in jail or death."
Vemix then landed next to Alex and Fat Cat. Fat Cat didn't even notice.
"Hi Alex, Mr Fat Cat." Vemix smiled to them.

Toonami Tom
07-18-2007, 09:48 AM
"Hey Vemix, what's up?" Alex asked. "Everything okay?"

The troopers continued shooting turtles in the base.

(logging off now, college work.)

Sonic777
07-18-2007, 11:53 AM
"Well there's a bunch of troopers shooting your men but other then that, fine." Fat Cat widened his eyes as he was shocked at the news.

Magdolin
07-18-2007, 12:03 PM
"Yeah, that's a good idea, bro," Mikey agreed. "I figure we're better off seeing how Don's doing than keeping up with this Turtle gang."

"Pleased to meet ya," Casey said as he shook Daisuke's hand. "My name's Casey Jones and I'm a vigilante. You from Japan or something?"
"Yep. My sister's a ninja." Said lil' Daisuke.

(lol, oh yeah, I remember him when I had my "Smooth Criminal" RPG.:) Thanks for making Fat Cat his cat, that's cool.:D )

(I don't think there's a way to help Batlock now, he is dead. *see my last post*:ohwell: )

Leo said to Sakura "Want to come along with us? We're going to visit our friend and check on our brother."

Alex finished cutting out the mask. "Oh, I'm sorry. That's awful." She put a hand on the cat's shoulder.
"Sure. I might not stay with you guy too long though. I have a little brother at home." Said Sakura. " I will still come with you though."

cowabunga14
07-18-2007, 01:16 PM
"Oh, that's cool," Casey replied. "The only ninjas I know are ones that're mutant turtles and I think you'd like 'em."

Toonami Tom
07-18-2007, 02:03 PM
Leo said "Alright, that's fine. I will lead the way." There was something about her that Leo trusted. (Actually, I'm just speeding up to the part where Donnie turns evil because of a Tengu.:D )

The blue masked turtle made his way to the street and walked to April's place, staying to the shadows. He opened the door of the antique shop. (I think the door is suppose to accidently hit Donnie, because he's too close to it.)

Alex said "Not good.... we need to get out of here. Quick, to the window." She ran to the window and opened it.

Then the door in the room was kicked open by the federal agent. He entered the room with his gun drawn, along with 4 troopers holding machine guns. The federal agent said "Let me see your hands! I'm federal agent Jack Powers! Nobody move!"

Alex leaped out the window and on to the street below. Luckily, they were only one floor up, she could handle a drop like that. The female turtle ran to one of her gang's vans and got in. She drove near the building, waiting for Fat Cat and Vemix.

CharmedSerenity
07-18-2007, 02:17 PM
OOC: Man, am I going to have fun with possessed Donnie, :D

Noticing movement behind him, Donatello froze as the door opened suddenly, hitting him in the back as he staggered forward, tripping and hitting the floor, the faint sound of smashing glass meeting his ears as both of his hands whammed against the wooden boards.

A black and blood-red smoke hissed out from between his fingers as the turtle rose to his feet, eyes widening as it snaked around him "Uh oh"

Quickly than a snake strikes its victim, the demonic ghost darted forward, forcing its way into Donatello's mouth and down his throat, wriggling like an actual snake as the tail end of its smoke-form disappeared.

"Leo, help m...." the turtle started to say, then his face changed, a cruel smirk slowly spreading across his face, a whispered hiss emitting from his mouth "I do thank you for this new body, creature"

Toonami Tom
07-18-2007, 05:21 PM
Leo's jaw dropped. "No! Donnie!" He approached his brother and unseathed his katanas. "Leave my brother, now!" Batlock's warning had turned into a reality, only it was Don and not April that the 'threat' had taken control of. The cloaked being with the psychic powers had told Leo and his brothers that they were the only hope to save the world.... and the entire universe. If this creature was really powerful enough to lay waste to the universe, how could he possibly be stopped? None the less, Leo would have to find a way. The turtle would make sure that Donnie would be saved, along with the universe.

CharmedSerenity
07-18-2007, 05:37 PM
OOC: Sorry, I'm loving this plot, :D

"I think not, your brother's body, his soul are mine, now and forever" 'Donatello' chuckled darkly, sounding unimpressed "And now, I have things to do, good-bye" with that, he disappeared, teleporting out in a flash of black light.

Sonic777
07-18-2007, 05:46 PM
Alex said "Not good.... we need to get out of here. Quick, to the window." She ran to the window and opened it.

Then the door in the room was kicked open by the federal agent. He entered the room with his gun drawn, along with 4 troopers holding machine guns. The federal agent said "Let me see your hands! I'm federal agent Jack Powers! Nobody move!"

Alex leaped out the window and on to the street below. Luckily, they were only one floor up, she could handle a drop like that. The female turtle ran to one of her gang's vans and got in. She drove near the building, waiting for Fat Cat and Vemix.

Fat Cat grinned."I think it's time for your cat nips." As he threw a smoke bomb to the floor and the two also jumped out of the window. They saw a Van and both of them got in. Vemix kissed Alex on the cheek and still smiled. Fat Cat sat on the ground of the Van while Vemix sat next to her."Go GO GO!" Fat Cat yelled to Alex.

Toonami Tom
07-18-2007, 06:10 PM
Leonardo fell to his knees. "Nooooo!" (Darth Vader in episode III moment.:D ) "I promise, I will save you, Donnie."

Alex stepped on the gas, driving away fast. She smiled at Vemix. "Where should I take us? Surely you know somewhere, Mr. Fat Cat, Vemix?"

Jack Powers coughed from the smoke. When the air cleared, he ran to the window and looked out. "Dammit! They're gone! We can't let them get away!" He took out his cell phone and pressed a speed dial button. "I need a road block set up." He then told the street they were on. Agent Powers ran out of the room and down the stairs. He then left the building and got in his van. The troopers followed.

CharmedSerenity
07-18-2007, 06:18 PM
OOC: Will need to think of Evil Donnie's next move carefully now, :P

Sonic777
07-18-2007, 06:30 PM
Fat Cat smerked."Back to my lair. Just keep going north and you'll see a broken down werehouse." Vemix smiled back at Alex cause this was Vemix second person he kinda liked.

Magdolin
07-18-2007, 08:11 PM
(Sorry...I always post late...WHY? WHY? I'm such a slow typer T_T *Bashes face into desk.*)

"Really WOW I wanna see them right now! Please Mr. Casey?" Said Daisuke.

"What the...where'd he go?" Asked Raph.

CharmedSerenity
07-18-2007, 08:15 PM
OOC: Nothing here

Toonami Tom
07-18-2007, 08:48 PM
Alex replied "Okay, I'm headed there now." She winked at Vemix. The female turtle kinda liked the lizard. He had been sweet to her recently. She contiued driving and reached the warehouse. Alex parked the van and said "We're here. Hopefully we are safe and the government won't find us." She then got out of the van.

Leo said "I don't knwo where he could have gone. I know what we should do. We should contact the ninja tribunal." (The ninja tribunal from the lost season. This RPG takes place after the lost season, but before TMNT Fast Forward.)

Sonic777
07-18-2007, 08:53 PM
Vemix went off of the car first and opened the door for Alex and smiled."My lady." He said with a smile to Alex holding her hand.
Fat Cat said nothing as he headed back to his werehouse."Now I need a whole new plan, alex, got any?" He said to her.

Toonami Tom
07-18-2007, 09:02 PM
Alex said "Thank you Vemix. That was very nice of you." She looked into the lizards eyes, lovingly. The female turtle then said to Fat Cat "The TMNT imposters are still out there. They should be causing chaos in the city somewhere. Remember, they left before Austin Powers showed up, or whatever his name was. Oh right, it was Jack Powers." She rolled her eyes and smirked thinking about that.

Alex then waited at the door of the warehouse. "So what all do you have in there? I can't wait to see the inside."

Sonic777
07-18-2007, 09:06 PM
"A lot of mob mutants, I'm the mob boss of them." Fat Cat said as he opened the door and saw a lot of Mutants and the place looks fancy. Fat Cat entered. Vemix held on to hand and gave her a kiss on the cheeck."Oh...did I do that?" He snickered a little looking at her turtle eyes.

Toonami Tom
07-18-2007, 09:19 PM
Alex looked around as she entered. "Oh wow, this is fantastic, Mr. Fat Cat." She then smiled at Vemix. The female turtle moved closer to him and passionatly kissed the lizard. "I liked that." She winked at him. "Do you have a lab here, Vemix? If so I would love to see it."

(Although she passionatly kissed Vemix, Alex has her limits. She's not a naughty turtle girl, lol.:D )

(On the first page, under the the characters I added a section called Couples and a section called Dead Characters. Currently Vemix and Alex are the only couple, and Batlock is the only dead character.)

Jack Powers drove around the area, looking for any signs of the three mutant animals. He then gave up and drove back to the CCS base. (CCS: Counter Crime Unit.) He got out of his van and entered the building. There was a large circular logo with an eagle on the floor, with 'Counter Crime Unit' written around the circle at the top.

Someone approached Jack and said to him "The troops have a mutant in custody. They believe he has information on the mutants that got away. He is in holding cell #5."

Jack replied "Good, I will see what he knows." He then walked to the holding cells. The federal agent entered holding cell #5 and saw a white mutant wolf sitting at a table. The wolf was handcuffed. "I'm federal agent Jack Powers. You have information that I want. I came across three mutants that I believe are important in your organization. A lime green female turtle, a red male lizard, and a male purple cat. Who are they and where would they most likely be now?

The wolf let out a huff of disgust. "I will tell you nothing, human!"

Jack grabbed the wolf by the throat and pressed him against the wall. "You will tell me what I want to know. It's just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."

Magdolin
07-18-2007, 11:18 PM
(Aww...The poor wolf...)

"Leo we gotta find him!" Raph grabed on to Leo, and started shaking him. " We just gotta find him!" He said.. "Could be of any help?" Asked Sakura.

cowabunga14
07-19-2007, 01:28 AM
"Really WOW I wanna see them right now! Please Mr. Casey?" Said Daisuke.
"Yeah, they're good friends o' mine," the vigilante said with a smile.

He called Leo on his cell phone. "Hey man, you there? I'm just wondering cuz there's someone who wants to meet you if that's ok." He waited for a response.

Mikey looked at Leo and stated, "If we can figure out what Donny's up to, the tribunal would know."

Sonic777
07-19-2007, 08:07 AM
Alex looked around as she entered. "Oh wow, this is fantastic, Mr. Fat Cat." She then smiled at Vemix. The female turtle moved closer to him and passionatly kissed the lizard. "I liked that." She winked at him. "Do you have a lab here, Vemix? If so I would love to see it."

(Although she passionatly kissed Vemix, Alex has her limits. She's not a naughty turtle girl, lol.:D )

(On the first page, under the the characters I added a section called Couples and a section called Dead Characters. Currently Vemix and Alex are the only couple, and Batlock is the only dead character.)

(Lol, naughty naughty Vemix)

Vemix still smiled."No, not here anyways. You know glasses make the turtle." Vemix said to her."You remind me of a sciencetist if you had glasses on." "Gag me with a spoon." said Fat Cat walking up to his room.

Toonami Tom
07-19-2007, 09:04 AM
Leo said "Calm down Raph, we will find him." He then said "Yes Mikey, I'm sure the tribunal would be able to help us." The blue masked turtle then looked to Sakura "Sure, you may come with us if you want to. We're about to go to Japan."

Then his shell cell started ringing. He answered it and heard Casey Jones tell him that someone wanted to meet him. Leo replied "Hey Casey. Yeah, I will meet this person. Who are they? I can meet them at the lair. We have to make it quick though, becuase.... well, an evil force has taken over Don's body and we have to find him." (lol, you don't hear that everyday.:lol: )

Alex replied "Oh, well maybe I will have to get some glasses then." She smiled. "You can teach me how to be a scientist, if you want to."

Jack Powers was now shocking the wolf with a taser. The federal agent yelled "Who is the purple cat?!"

The wolf replied in a scared voice "His name's Fat Cat!"

Jack then said "And where is he?!"

"I'll never tell!" the wolf replied.

Jack shocked the wolf again with the taser.

Fang Wolf
07-19-2007, 09:06 AM
Cin leave her Mother and run to NYC.
Near she come in city. " WOW! "

Sonic777
07-19-2007, 09:10 AM
Vemix smiled."It would be my honor." Then Vemix saw some glasses on the table and no one was useing them so......he took them and gave it to Alex.
"Now I am a evil geunis bent on world domanation, but the only thing I wanna domanate is your heart." Vemix said to Alex.
Fat Cat was in his office grumbling, and then he made a annoucement to all the mutants."Attention everyone, there are troops coming after me and probely you too. So now I request that we must fight back with them. Grab your guns and get ready for them. That is all." he then put down the intercom and then sighed.

Fang Wolf
07-19-2007, 09:14 AM
Cin fall down on Sewer. " Aj! "
She begin try go again.

Toonami Tom
07-19-2007, 09:23 AM
Alex put on the glasses. The female turtle then hugged Vemix and said "Awww, that's so sweet. I think you are successful in your mission for domination." She winked at Vemix and then kissed him. "Is there a mirror close by? I want to see what I look like wearing the glasses. How do I look?" She wanted Vemix's oppinion.

Then she heard Fat Cat on the loud speaker telling them about the troops. "That sucks."(:lol: )

Sonic777
07-19-2007, 09:28 AM
"Um........Pretty and there's a bathroom over there." He pointed to the bathroom.
A Bunch of mutants guarded the werehouse now.

cowabunga14
07-19-2007, 02:29 PM
"Some dude named Daisuke," Casey replied. "I think he also wants to meet the other turtles. If you don't wanna go to the lair, then I could give Daisuke a ride on my motorcycle and meet you wherever you're at."

Magdolin
07-19-2007, 02:29 PM
Leo said "Calm down Raph, we will find him." He then said "Yes Mikey, I'm sure the tribunal would be able to help us." The blue masked turtle then looked to Sakura "Sure, you may come with us if you want to. We're about to go to Japan."

Then his shell cell started ringing. He answered it and heard Casey Jones tell him that someone wanted to meet him. Leo replied "Hey Casey. Yeah, I will meet this person. Who are they? I can meet them at the lair. We have to make it quick though, becuase.... well, an evil force has taken over Don's body and we have to find him." (lol, you don't hear that everyday.:lol: )

Alex replied "Oh, well maybe I will have to get some glasses then." She smiled. "You can teach me how to be a scientist, if you want to."

Jack Powers was now shocking the wolf with a taser. The federal agent yelled "Who is the purple cat?!"

The wolf replied in a scared voice "His name's Fat Cat!"

Jack then said "And where is he?!"

"I'll never tell!" the wolf replied.

Jack shocked the wolf again with the taser.
Daisuke gently took the cell phone away from Casey, spoke into it. "Hi!" Said the 8 year old child.

"Raph looked at Leo. "W-W-Who is it?" Raph asked Leo.

Toonami Tom
07-19-2007, 02:41 PM
Leo said to Raph "It's a kid that wants to meet us named Daisuke." He then said into the phone "Hey Daisuke, my name's Leonardo, but you can call me Leo."

Alex said "Thanks Vemix." She then walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror at herself wearing the glasses. "They look very nice." The female turtle walked back to where Vemix was and said "I wonder if or when the troopers are going to show up. I had hopes this place would be safe from them."

Fang Wolf
07-19-2007, 03:24 PM
Cin Go to Lair. " What are I'm? "

Magdolin
07-19-2007, 05:23 PM
Leo said to Raph "It's a kid that wants to meet us named Daisuke." He then said into the phone "Hey Daisuke, my name's Leonardo, but you can call me Leo."

Alex said "Thanks Vemix." She then walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror at herself wearing the glasses. "They look very nice." The female turtle walked back to where Vemix was and said "I wonder if or when the troopers are going to show up. I had hopes this place would be safe from them."
"Leonardo...nice name. Oh! Uh, I have a quetsion, do you know where my sister Sakura is?" Said lilttle Daisuke.

Raph...was silent. He walked away from the others, looked outside through one of the windows in the shop. He ccouldn't beileve what happend to his brother. He pressed his head against the window, and closed his eyes sighing.

Sonic777
07-19-2007, 07:13 PM
Vemix was a little confused."What do you mean Alex?" He said looking a little woirred about the troopers and then sucked it in and became anrgy.

Magdolin
07-19-2007, 08:07 PM
"I can't beileve it...our brother...evil...all this happened cause of that stupid Batlock. Everything was just fine until we met him! I'm really worried about Don! I hate Batlock for this! He made us think that the evil would takeover April, and instead...it was Don!" Raph yelled emotionally. For the second time in his life, he cried.

Toonami Tom
07-19-2007, 09:53 PM
Leo replied to Daisuke "Yes, she's right here. Do you want to talk to her?"

The blue masked turtle then approached Raph and put a hand on his brother's shoulder. He moved the phone away for a moment and said "I know how you feel. We'll get Donnie back. It's going to be alright."

Alex said "Well, Fat Cat said the troopers were coming after him. I just wish we didn't have to deal with those clowns."

cowabunga14
07-20-2007, 01:24 AM
Casey let Daisuke use his phone as he sat down on a park bench. "Take your time, kid," he said. "When you're done talking to Leo, I'd like you to give the phone back, ok?"

CharmedSerenity
07-20-2007, 04:34 AM
OOC: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_Club

Ignoring the screaming people running out of the Chrysler Building, the demon that possessed Donatello stepped back, looking pleased as he finished using dark energies to mutate the skyscraper into a warped black and red version of its original form.

Teleporting to the 68th floor, he twisted his fingers as a throne rose from the floor before he sat down and sent a telepathic call to those he required to meet with him. Time to gather the city's criminal leaders, all of them.

Sonic777
07-20-2007, 08:11 AM
Alex said "Well, Fat Cat said the troopers were coming after him. I just wish we didn't have to deal with those clowns."

Vemix sighed."I know, but we mutants must live a hard,cruel life we haft to do every single day of our lifes. But we still have each other." Vemix holded her green hands."I.......love you alex." He said as he kissed her passionly.

Magdolin
07-20-2007, 10:05 AM
Leo replied to Daisuke "Yes, she's right here. Do you want to talk to her?"

The blue masked turtle then approached Raph and put a hand on his brother's shoulder. He moved the phone away for a moment and said "I know how you feel. We'll get Donnie back. It's going to be alright."

Raph looked at Leo, tears pouring from his eyes! "Leo I don't wanna see anyone of us gettin' hurt again! He hugged Leo. (Probably for the first time. ...Or not.) "I...*sob*Wanna know...*sob* If he's okay.."
(The crowd goes: Aww...)

"Uh-huh. I really miss her."

Casey let Daisuke use his phone as he sat down on a park bench. "Take your time, kid," he said. "When you're done talking to Leo, I'd like you to give the phone back, ok?"
Daisuke then said to casey. "Yes sir Casey-san."
(Poor Raph is showing just how much he loves his famliy.)

cowabunga14
07-20-2007, 12:25 PM
Mikey came up to Raph and comforted him. "It'll be all right, bro," he said. "Just rely on what the tribunal has to say -- take it as fact. I kinda have a feeling that Donny isn't in any trouble."

Magdolin
07-20-2007, 01:43 PM
Raph slowly looked up at Mikey. All he could do was nod. He was too choked up with tears to say anyhting.

Fang Wolf
07-20-2007, 02:17 PM
Near Cin stand front of Lair.
She go in, She see Master Splinter lies there and sleep.

Toonami Tom
07-20-2007, 03:15 PM
Leo handed the phone to Sakura. He then hugged Raph. "We will get Donnie back. We always make everything right, and this time will not be any different."

Alex kissed Vemix. "I love you too Vemix. Yes, we have each other and I hope that we always will. Vemix, will you.... marry me?"

Then Alex heard a voice in her head, telling her to go to the Chrysler Building. She ignored it, for now.

Sonic777
07-20-2007, 03:17 PM
"Marry?!? It's so sudden......maybe I should, okay. I will marry you." Vemix then kissed her again.
Fat Cat heard the news and couldn't help but aww.
Thn Fat Cat got a message in his head saying for him to Chrysler Building.
Fat Cat then shook his head and decided to go.
He opened his door and walked out of his base as the mutants didn't know why he was leaveing.
Vemix ignored it cause he was watching Alex.

Toonami Tom
07-20-2007, 03:26 PM
Alex replied "I know it's sudden, but I just feel you are the one for me. I'm glad you accept." She kissed the lizard. "I heard a voice in my head, telling me to go to the Chrysler Building. I'm going to check it out. It sure beats waiting around for troopers to attack. Will you come with me?"

CharmedSerenity
07-20-2007, 03:30 PM
OOC: Knows where she's taking the evil Donnie plot, :D

Sonic777
07-20-2007, 03:31 PM
Vemix nodded."I will go everywhere with you. FAT CAT, I'M GOING WITH MY WIFE!" Vemix yelled to his office but he was not there. "Ok, i'm going with you Turtle dove." Vemix then held her hand and kissed her again. He also brought his aniray just in case."I'm bringing it for your protection. Lead the way new wife."
Fat Cat then walked into the buliding seeing it was a little empty."HELLO!!!" He yelled walking in the place.

CharmedSerenity
07-20-2007, 03:33 PM
"Please step into the elevator and join us on the 68th floor" a voice called from out of nowhere "Some of the others have already arrived"

OOC: Can I use characters from the 2K3 cartoon as NPCs?

Sonic777
07-20-2007, 03:37 PM
Fat Cat walked in the elevator just a little scared of the voice. He then pressed a button so it would take him on the 68th floor. A moment later, he arrived on the 68th floor."Hello...." He said silently as he step out of the elevator.

Toonami Tom
07-20-2007, 03:39 PM
(OOC: sure, you may use 2k3 characters as NPCs.)

Alex smiled at Vemix. "I love you so much. It's a good thing your bringing your ray gun, who knows what could happen." She then left the building and got in a van. Once Vemix got in (I figure he woud, I want to speed up going to the building:D ), she drove to the building. The female turtle got out of the van and entered.

Sonic777
07-20-2007, 03:42 PM
Vemix entered with Alex with one hand on Alex's hand and the other on his Aniray. He just kept on walking with Alex."Ever guess there's gonna be something freaky gonna happen sugar cube?" He said a little scared.

CharmedSerenity
07-20-2007, 03:42 PM
As Fat Cat entered the room a few gang leaders chatted among themselves confused, the one exception being a powerfully built man with pale hair and a purple dragon tattoo on his arm.

Sonic777
07-20-2007, 03:45 PM
Fat Cat sat down just a litte scared and asked."Why am I here?" He said to whoever was in charge.

Toonami Tom
07-20-2007, 03:47 PM
Alex boarded the elevator. "I hope nothing weird happens. I have my guns with me, just in case. You could turn us into birds with the aniray if you needed to." (:lol: )

The elevator came to the 68th floor. She entered a room and saw Fat Cat and many others. "So that's where the boss went."

Sonic777
07-20-2007, 03:49 PM
Vemix laughed at what Alex said a little, holding his aniray."Yeah....the boss." He said hugging Alex as he was a little scared.

Toonami Tom
07-20-2007, 03:51 PM
Alex held Vemix tight, she was feeling nervous. "This might be the last time I listen to voices in my head."

Sonic777
07-20-2007, 03:53 PM
Vemix kissed her on the check."Let's find a seat turtle dove." Vemix said shakeing a little

Toonami Tom
07-20-2007, 04:01 PM
Alex hugged Vemix and then looked for a seat. She found one and sat down. She motioned towards the empty seat next to her. "So what do you think this is? Villians united or something like that? I hope it's better organized than that episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force I saw. You ever seen that show Vemix?"

CharmedSerenity
07-20-2007, 04:01 PM
"Greetings" a voice hissed from the shadows as a throne slid out and into full view "I believe our last guest is arriving"

The elevator slid open as the light gleamed off armour and the last to arrive narrowed her eyes.

"Donatello" Lady Shredder hissed and leapt across the room, raising her gauntlet blades, ready to kill.

The only answer Karai got was to be thrown across the room, skidding across the floor and lightly bumping against a wall.

"The one called Donatello no longer exists" he replied with a shrug "Now we'll all here, shall we get down to business?"

Sonic777
07-20-2007, 04:03 PM
Vemix sat down next to her and then said."Aqua wha? I don't watch TV that much. Sorry." Vemix looked at don who was the one who called Fat Cat and Alex down."Donetello has gone to the dark side?" He said to Alex. Fat Cat said nothing as he nodded to him.

CharmedSerenity
07-20-2007, 04:05 PM
OOC: Nothing here

Toonami Tom
07-20-2007, 04:07 PM
Alex said "It's one of those turtles from the picture." She then said to 'Donatello' "Yes, let's get down to business. What is this about?"

Sonic777
07-20-2007, 04:09 PM
Vemix held his Aniray just in case but it was pointing at Alex. He didn't know it pointed at her but he was watching Don just saying nothing.

CharmedSerenity
07-20-2007, 04:10 PM
"Well, this form's brothers wish to save this body and I'm not about to let that happen, so I'm arranging a little game, Seek and Destroy the Good Ninja Turtles, if the winner brings proof of their kill, they will be my second in command" he replied.

Sonic777
07-20-2007, 04:11 PM
Fat Cat just nodded his head."Why would I want to be second of command for you?" he asked.

CharmedSerenity
07-20-2007, 04:13 PM
"Maybe because you would be allowed to rule this entire planet for me" he replied "And maybe because I'll kill anyone who tries to take over from me"

Toonami Tom
07-20-2007, 04:16 PM
Alex moved her eyes to the aniray. She put her hand on it, lowering the ray gun down. She then whispered to Vemix "What was the deal with the can opener leaping towards the dark turtle guy?"

Jack Powers and the troopers arrived at Fat Cat's base. Walls were blown out by bombs and the door was kicked in by Jack Powers himself. They had found the base because the wolf mutant finally gave the location after being shocked enough with a taser.

A gun battle erupted. Many mutants and troopers were killed. Jack Powers searched the base with his gun in hand. After a few minutes of searching he said "Dammit! Fat Cat isn't here! Did you see anyone leave the building?"

A trooper replied "No, agent Powers."

Jack then grabbed a surrendered mutant fox's throat. "Where is your leader?"

The fox replied in a weak voice "I don't know, honest."

Jack let go of the fox.

Sonic777
07-20-2007, 04:18 PM
Fat Cat then got up."No thanks, I have what I need." Then he started to leave.
"Well that's the new Shredder, ever since Saki left. I was out of the business and had to work for Fat Cat." Vemix then kept on holdong on to the Aniray just in case he needed it."What's wrong? Anything, just tell me?" Vemix said looking at her shell for some reason.

Toonami Tom
07-20-2007, 04:22 PM
Alex whispered "I don't like being here. Let's agree with dark Don here, and then leave."

The female turtle said aloud "I understand what you want us to do."

CharmedSerenity
07-20-2007, 04:23 PM
He raised a hand as an invisible wall stopped Fat Cat from leaving "No-one leaves until they agree to hunt down and kill the other three turtles"

Then he glanced at Alex "Good choice, milady"

Sonic777
07-20-2007, 04:24 PM
"Well Alex did." He pointed to her.
Vemix was a little shocked that Alex agreed to him.

CharmedSerenity
07-20-2007, 04:25 PM
"The lady agreed to the hunt" he replied, eyes narrowing as he looked at Fat Cat "Don't you want to kill the Ninja Turtles? I believe you hate them"

Sonic777
07-20-2007, 04:26 PM
"Not as much as the Shredder, he murdered my master!" He gave a glare at Lady Shredder.

Toonami Tom
07-20-2007, 04:28 PM
Alex had really only agreed so she coud leave. Although, she figured she would have to join the game now. The female turtle made her mind as blank as possible, in case dark Donnie could read thoughts.

(She wouldn't want to imagine the Stay Puft Marshmellow man.:lol: Anyone see Ghost Busters? Well, I saw that part at least.:lol: )

Sonic777
07-20-2007, 04:28 PM
Vemix gave Alex a hug to make her feel better.

CharmedSerenity
07-20-2007, 04:30 PM
"Enough, let the hunt begin. Bring me the Turtles' heads and you get the promotion" then he glanced at Fat Cat "Or a reward of your choice like revenge on whoever killed their master"

As the invisible wall disappeared, the gang leaders made their way outside again, ready to start the deadly game.

OOC: And now, I must sleep, have fun playing "Seek and Destroy the Ninja Turtles".

Sonic777
07-20-2007, 04:32 PM
Fat Cat then nodded and then got his cell phone and called his minions to help as he ran out of the room and waited outside for his minions to come

(Bye bye Charmed, have a good night sleep)

Toonami Tom
07-20-2007, 04:36 PM
(Night' Charmed.:) )

Jack Powers heard a cell phone ringing on a dead mutant. He answered it "This is Powers. Who is this?"

Alex got up and held Vemix's hand. "Let's get some ice cream before we go on this hunting trip. Oh, and we should get married." She kissed Vemix with passion.

Sonic777
07-20-2007, 04:38 PM
Fat Cat then hung up smashing the phone as his base was probely destoired by Jack and his troops.
Vemix then nodded as he gave her a kiss."Wanna play with my Aniray or become something?" Vemix said as he held it up a little.

Toonami Tom
07-20-2007, 04:40 PM
Leaving the building, Alex said "Could you turn my trenchcoat into a wedding dress with it?" She smiled.

Jack Powers thought to himself Before this day is over, I will have Fat Cat in custody. Or perhaps he will be dead, like his mutant followers.

Sonic777
07-20-2007, 04:43 PM
Fat Cat then decided to walk away hopeing he would not be caught by Jack.
Vemix laughed."It doesn't work that way, it changes you into any thing you want to be." vemix said laughing a little.

Toonami Tom
07-20-2007, 05:36 PM
Alex replied "Okay. Hmmm.... I'm not sure what I want to be."

Leonardo said "We need to get moving soon. I can see that the evil force is already causing problems. Just look...." He pointed towards the evil looking building in the distance.

Sonic777
07-20-2007, 05:37 PM
"Maybe a lizard like me?" Vemix winked at her."Would be nice, or you can be a human if you wished to be."

Toonami Tom
07-20-2007, 05:40 PM
Alex replied "Sure, I will be a lizard for awhile." She winked back.

Jack Powers was now driving his van. He saw the evil looking building and drove towards it. "What in the...."

Sonic777
07-20-2007, 05:42 PM
Vemix Smiled as he blasted her and she was a lizard like Vemix."You look very pretty, plus don won't even know you anymore. Bonus, oh and I got you this." Vemix then gave her some lipstick."I got it for you as well as this." Then Vemix gave her a very pretty ring. "To annouce our love, I want to be marrried tonight." He said to her as he kissed her on the lips.

Toonami Tom
07-20-2007, 05:50 PM
Now a lizard, Alex smiled and took the lipstick. She then saw the ring. "Oh Vemix, it's beautiful. Thank you so much." The female lizard kissed Vemix. "Where will we get married?" She put the ring on one of her fingers, then put on the lipstick.

Sonic777
07-20-2007, 05:51 PM
"We can get married right here, I don't care. As long as we are together forever." Then Vemix held on to both of her hands and smiled."Do you still have any thugs left who can make us husband and wife?" Vemix said looking into her eyes.

Toonami Tom
07-20-2007, 05:54 PM
Alex replied "I'm not sure.... they might have all been shot...." She then said "We can do this ourselves, I guess. I promise to be your loving wife forever."

Jack Powers parked his van near the building. He got out of his vehicle, took out his gun, and entered the evil looking place. There was nobody inside, or so it appeared. He moved slowly and silently, using caution.

Sonic777
07-20-2007, 05:56 PM
"I promise to be your loveing husband forever." As Vemix smiled towards Alex's new lizard eyes.

Toonami Tom
07-20-2007, 05:58 PM
Alex looked into Vemix's eyes. She then kissed him. "I will stay a lizard forever if you want me to. I like it. So where do we go now?" She winked at him.

Sonic777
07-20-2007, 05:59 PM
"You may stay as a lizard if you wish, it is your choice.........I want to go where ever you want to go. I really do." Vemix said holding her hands

Toonami Tom
07-20-2007, 06:03 PM
Alex replied "Well, it would be nice to have a home. Where could we live?" She kissed Vemix.

Sonic777
07-20-2007, 06:05 PM
"I don't know Lizard lips. But Vemix will never give up untill I find a house for my dareling wife, Alex. I still love those glasses on you Alex." He smiled towards her."Wanna help me find one?"

Toonami Tom
07-20-2007, 06:09 PM
Alex smiled. "Yeah, the glasses are cute on me. I will help us look for a home, but until we find one, I guess we could stay at my water tower. I would like a better home though. Follow me." She climbed a buidling's ladder to the roof.

Sonic777
07-20-2007, 06:12 PM
Vemix followed as he was looking at something as he was behind Alex(lol)
as he was climbing the ladder."I guess we can stay here, so after this, what shall we do? Anything you want to do?" He said to her.

Toonami Tom
07-20-2007, 06:15 PM
(lol, looking up when climbing the ladder.:lol: )

Alex lead the way to the water tower. "Here it is. Let's go inside.... and spend some time together, if you know what I mean." She winked at her lizard husband. She went in the water tower.

Sonic777
07-20-2007, 06:24 PM
Vemix sweated a little as he went inside the water tower and smiled to her."Now what?" He said nervously to Alex.

Toonami Tom
07-20-2007, 06:27 PM
Alex was also a little nervous. She took off her trenchcoat. "Let's make love Vemix."

(Keeping it PG-13, lol.:D )

Sonic777
07-20-2007, 06:28 PM
(Right...)

Then Vemix.....You know, with Alex. After a hour, they stoped."What a rush, how do you feel Alex?"

(There,)

Toonami Tom
07-20-2007, 06:33 PM
Alex replied "That was very good. I feel so relaxed." She then said "What do you want to do now? We could get something to eat."

Sonic777
07-20-2007, 06:34 PM
" I useually eat trash cause I don't have money to eat real food, I could get you some?" Vemix said kissing her on the lips and trying to get up.

cowabunga14
07-20-2007, 07:38 PM
Casey looked at Daisuke and said, "We gotta take off, kid." He got on his motorcycle and put it in gear. "Come on now -- we're gonna go check up on Leo." The vigilante looked around and saw the evil force and darkness and thought: Looks like somethin' out of a cheesy horror movie.

Mikey was in shock of the evil force that Leo was talking about. "Where do ya think that came from?," he asked.

Magdolin
07-20-2007, 07:54 PM
Leo handed the phone to Sakura. He then hugged Raph. "We will get Donnie back. We always make everything right, and this time will not be any different."

Alex kissed Vemix. "I love you too Vemix. Yes, we have each other and I hope that we always will. Vemix, will you.... marry me?"

Then Alex heard a voice in her head, telling her to go to the Chrysler Building. She ignored it, for now.
Sakura took the phone. "Hey Daisuke." "Sis! Where are you?" I'm at a new place with a few new friends." Can I come there with you?" Yes..." Sakura then said, "Is there anybody with you?" Umm...Casey-san is. Yes sir!" He followed Casey.

Raph looked at Leo, and buried his head into Leo's chest, holding on to him tightly.

Toonami Tom
07-20-2007, 08:20 PM
Leo said "That evil force must have transformed that building, Mikey." He then hugged Raph and patted him on the shell. "It's going to be okay." (poor Raph.)

Foot ninjas suddenly surrounded the turtles near April's shop.

Leo unseathed his katanas. He said to the Foot "It's been awhile. Let's dance."

The Foot charged forward and Leo jump kicked one of them to the ground.

Alex said "Well.... if that's all there is to eat.... Hey I know! Let's go to Fat Cat's base and look in his fridge."

Jack Powers entered a room on the 68th floor. He saw a turtle on a throne. The agent aimed his gun at him. "Hands in the air, Now! Who are you? What are you doing here? I want some answers, fast."

Magdolin
07-20-2007, 08:31 PM
"Who are these guys?" Sakura Asked as she knocked one of the foot members down. She pulled out her kunai, threw them at two of the foot's upper arms.
Raph took his sais, charged at some of the foot. "Eat steel!" Yelled Raph.

"This is...cool. What is this thing?" Said Daisuke, getting on the moter bike.

Toonami Tom
07-20-2007, 08:38 PM
Leo replied to Sakura "Old enemies of ours. It seems they never give up in trying to take us down." He kicked a Foot ninja and then another.

Hun then arrived on a motercycle. He had been at the meeting of the villians earlier and joined the hunt. "Time to bag me a freak" he said, as he fired a net launcher weapon at Leo.

The blue masked turtle leaped over the net, and a Foot ninja was trapped instead. Leo didn't understand how Hun had found them and the Foot ninjas.

Hun ran towards Leo and tried to punch him three times. Leo dodged all three punches and kicked Hun, sending him to the ground.

The musscle bound man with the pony tail got up and said "I'm taking your head to your brother. Or should I say your ex-brother."

Leo gritted his teeth. So the evil force was behind this. The turtle tried to jump kick Hun, but the villian side stepped the attack. Hun grabbed Leo and threw him down hard to the street.

Sonic777
07-20-2007, 08:47 PM
Alex said "Well.... if that's all there is to eat.... Hey I know! Let's go to Fat Cat's base and look in his fridge."

Jack Powers entered a room on the 68th floor. He saw a turtle on a throne. The agent aimed his gun at him. "Who are you? What are you doing here? I want some answers, fast."

Vemix nodded to Alex."Sure, it's fine with me. Go get it." He said smileing to her.

Toonami Tom
07-20-2007, 08:48 PM
Alex replied "What? You want me to go alone?" She smirked at him. "Well, alright." She stood up and put on her trenchcoat.

Magdolin
07-20-2007, 08:51 PM
"LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yelled Raph, running towards Hun. He jumped, kicking Hun in the jaw.
Sakura ran over to Leo. "Hey are you alright?" Asked Sakura.

Sonic777
07-20-2007, 08:54 PM
Alex replied "What? You want me to go alone?" She smirked at him. "Well, alright." She stood up and put on her trenchcoat.

Valin smiled."You'll be safe lizard lips. Trust me. Here." Vemix gives her the Aniray."Just in case." Vemix gave her a kiss on the cheeck and waved goodbye to her.

Toonami Tom
07-20-2007, 08:54 PM
Leo stood up. "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks Sakura."

Hun's head was jolted to the side. He then recovered and spit out a tooth. "You're going down shell brain!" Hun charged towards Raph and tried to punch him.

Alex took the aniray. "Alright, see you soon, my sweet lizard." She then left the water tower.

(wow, the 68th floor is really, really high up. I hope Jack doesn't umm.... umm.... get sent out the window by evil Donnie.:D )

Sonic777
07-20-2007, 08:58 PM
Vemix blew a kiss to her as he relaxed and started to sleep.

Magdolin
07-20-2007, 09:01 PM
"Are you sure?" Asked Sakura. Raph dodged the punch. "Is that all you got?" Asked Raph.

Toonami Tom
07-20-2007, 09:04 PM
Alex leaped from roof top to roof top, towards Fat Cat's base. When she arrived the place was empty. The female lizard walked through the building and felt a little sick finding the dead mutant followers of Fat Cat. She walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. "Let's see. There's all kinds of good stuff in here." She grabbed many food items and carried them in her arms. "Vemix will be very pleased."

The female lizard left and leaped from roof to roof back to the water tower. She entered and said "I'm back. And I have lots of great food for us." She smiled and put the food down.

Leo said "Yes, I'm alright." He then ran towards Hun.

Hun was in a rage, trying his best to punch the turtle. The brute then fell down face first from Leo jump kicking him in the back.

Sonic777
07-20-2007, 09:06 PM
Vemix smiled as he grabed some of the food and started scarfing it down."Thank you so much Alex. Your the greatset person in the world." He said as he kept on eating."I love you Alex."

Toonami Tom
07-20-2007, 09:09 PM
Alex also began eating. "You're welcome. I love you too Vemix. So what do you want to do after dinner? Look out over the city from a roof top? That might be nice. We could feel the cool breeze and enjoy the city."

Sonic777
07-20-2007, 09:10 PM
"Yeah yeah." Vemix said as he kept on eating as he was so hungery."So do you like being a turtle or a Lizard?" He said to Her wondering

Magdolin
07-20-2007, 09:11 PM
Raph gave Leo a thumbs up. "Thanks Leo."
Sakura gave one of the foot ninja's hip a hard kick.

Toonami Tom
07-20-2007, 09:11 PM
Alex ate some more and replied "I guess I like both about equal."

"No problem Raph" Leo replied.

Sonic777
07-20-2007, 09:12 PM
"Tell me, I want to hear why?" vemix said holding her scaleing hands.

Magdolin
07-20-2007, 09:14 PM
"Hehe...how's it feel Hun? Huh? How's it feel to be the guy, in the eye?"

Toonami Tom
07-20-2007, 10:34 PM
Alex the lizard looked in Vemix's eyes. "As a turtle or a lizard, I am still a reptile. I feel fine with it. I also like the way I look as both a turtle and a lizard." She then asked "Do you like me more as a lizard?"

Hun said "What are you talking about?" He then stood up and grabbed Raph by the shoulders. Leo punched Hun, knocking him out. Leo smirked and said "I call that a total knock out. He's down for the count."

Then a dart hit Leo in the arm. The blue masked turtle stared down at his arm and pulled the dart out. "Where did that come from?"

A scientist approached from an alley, holding a dart gun. The man said "Your kind is very rare. I am lucky that I found one of you turtles. Please give me the dart now. I want to use your DNA to create another of your species."

Leo blinked twice and replied "Who are you? And why do you want to make a mutant turtle?"

The scientist adjusted his glasses and replied "I am fascinated, really to the point of obsession with you mutant turtles. My name is Dr. Peter Rogers. For months I have secretly watched another mutant turtle, a female. I used a small flying droid and I was able to get close to her without her knowing. I soon discovered that her name was Randi and she also went by the alias of Graysight. Do you know her?

Leo couldn't beleive this. "No, I do not know her. I am only familiar with my brothers. Those are the only turtles I know, other than myself. I don't feel comfortable giving you this dart."

Dr. Rogers begged "Oh please give me the dart! I don't have any bad intentions. I just want.... a turtle of my own."

Leo said "For what purpose?"

Dr. Rogers replied "The turtle will be my daughter."

Leo raised an eyeridge.

Dr. Rogers said "If you will not give it back, I will have to take it by force."

Leo wasn't about to give up his DNA. He found this whole situation very weird.

The scientst said "You leave me no choice." He took a remote from his pocket and pressed a button.

Leo said "What did you just do?"

Suddnely a robot flew down from the sky and landed on the street. Electricity came from the robot's hand and zapped Leo. The blue masked turtle fell to the ground and the robot took the dart and flew towards the scientist. Dr. Rogers got on the robot's back and said "Bye. I thank you for your DNA. Maybe you will meet my turtle when she is created." The robot flew away with Dr. Rogers.

Leo stood up and shook off the dazed feeling.

Magdolin
07-20-2007, 10:55 PM
"Why you little..." Raph ran up to Dr. Rogers, and slapped him hard. Raph's pain was numed by his anger. He grabed him by his neck, and pressed his thumb into his neck. He took his other hand and took the dart that was inside. " You mess with us again, and you'll be eatin' your bloody organs for a week," Said Raph. "And if I were you, I'd get outta here before I kill ya." Said Raph, as he pressed in Dr. Rogers's neck a bit harder.

Toonami Tom
07-20-2007, 11:30 PM
(Whoa Raph!:D :lol: )

Dr. Rogers said "Please don't hurt me. I just wanted to create a mutant turtle. Can I.... umm... uhh... have a sample of your DNA then?" He started shaking. "I mean you no harm. Or..... can you tell me where to obtain the mutagen that made you what you are? I just want to make a turtle girl."

The robot just stood there.

Magdolin
07-20-2007, 11:45 PM
(Now that makes Raph just awesome! You like?)

"I ain't tellin' ya that." Raph looked into Dr. Rogers eyes. " I'll let you go if you promise not to hurt us." Said Raph.

Toonami Tom
07-20-2007, 11:47 PM
Dr. Rogers said "Okay! Just let me go!"