PDA

View Full Version : You know your addicted to TMNT When..

Euan Buchan
07-17-2007, 03:11 PM
You look at sewers on the street expecting a Turtle to come out

discordiatookie
07-17-2007, 04:25 PM
...You spend your whole holiday in Portugal looking for 'Tartarugas Ninja' figures, only to find that they are exactly the same as the ones back home and cost extortionate prices, so you search the markets for a bootleg one instead, find one and buy it (it has a cool light up chest!!), and also take pictures of a poster outside a cinema just cos it says 'Tartarugas Ninja' on it. True story. :D OH yeah, I also bought a rubber ring that I don't need because on the box it says 'Tortues Ninja' which is pretty cool.... AND I watched a whole episode of FF (my first!) in portugese too, which was fun, something to do with intergalactic wrestling....

Spitfire
07-17-2007, 04:27 PM
You fall asleep to it every night.

Raph's Girl
07-17-2007, 04:39 PM
You name your pets after the characters...even the obscure ones that only appeared in like one issue.

I had pet rats named Splinter, Ninjara, and Kenji (named after an ex of Ninjara's).

You name all the build a bear turtles after the TMNT (Original one is Raphael and current one is Donatello) and still buy the official plushies.

Ava Collier
07-17-2007, 04:43 PM
Meh, you beat me to it. :P

When you train your pets the art of ninjitsu.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j237/Spidertroll/MVC-021S-1.jpg

Euan Buchan
07-17-2007, 05:13 PM
You download the them song and put it on your Ipod or MP3 Player

gobo
07-17-2007, 08:50 PM
Every night, you dine on turtle soup.

Scandia
07-18-2007, 04:50 AM
- You want to get pet Red Eared Sliders and a pet rat. OK, so I wanted BOTH of them even before getting re-obsessed with TMNT.

- You are collecting the comics and do not mind getting duplicates if it means landing a big set of them all at once.

- You are pushing 30 yet have a poster and figures of them in your bedroom.

- You go on this site during work and get irritated when there is no new activity on certain threads.

- You get upset when you cannot find a given OT episode on ThouCylinder.

- Your watching OT episodes and Coming Out of Their Shells is using up more ThouCylinder bandwith than you have ever used.

- You want to take a trip to Northampton.

- You have all the released NT episodes on DVD. You bought almost all of them at once from one Ebay seller for a cypher involving only two digits left of the decimal point. You stay up late and wake up early to watch them.

- You train at the gym like a Ninja Turtle and get irritated when your work and school schedule (or health issues) prevent you from doing so.

gobo
07-18-2007, 06:15 AM
Oh, dang... I misread the 'question'. :embarass:

- ...you buy foreign Turtles DVDs and pay all those lovely international shipping rates just to have the foreign intros.

- ...TMNT is you first financial priority.

- ...TheTechnodrome.com is you most viewed website.

- ...you'd eat a 10-15 year old bag of Crunchabungas if you found them (I'm not paying more than $5 for 'em though). O_o

Raph's Girl
08-16-2007, 10:57 AM
- You are pushing 30 yet have a poster and figures of them in your bedroom.

Too true! :lol:

- You want to take a trip to Northampton

For me it's:

You're working on your genealogy and freak out over what seem to be TMNT connections to your family (Im descended from one of the FOUNDERS of Northhampton! :evilgrin: ) and wonder if you can use those "excuses" to visit those places... :lol:

Or just wonder how far back your related to the people (I've got O'Neil and Jones on my family tree).

Or wonder if certain long lived characters knew your ancestors (what? I had 2 ancestors who died at the Battle of New Orleans and darnit I wanna know if Agent Bishop knew em! I already know he knew one of my distant relatives *I be related to Pres. Grant*)

or wondered how close Grant and Bishop were and where they traveled together (Grant was stationed at a Fort about 5 min from here for a couple years to quell Indian raids. Would be cool if Bishop had come along)

- You try to find every book on Pres. Grant just to see if Agent Bishop's name was mentioned

Genealogy rox!

TMNT88
08-16-2007, 11:17 AM
-You bought all the movies individually only to turn around and buy the box set to have the box

-You jumped out of your chair when you read on TVShowsOnDVD.com that Lionsgate was releasing the original series on DVD

-You only own a VCR for your vintage Turtle tapes

-You reply to this thread

-You called in sick to work so you could watch the first episode of the new Ninja Turtles to make sure it "passes your approval"...lol

-You geeked out when in the new Ninja Turtles episode "Secret Origins: Part III" April pretended to be a reporter and wore a yellow jumpsuit and the number 9 slips into a 6....then when Leonardo tells her she would make a good reporter she replys with "maybe in another lifetime"

KROW
08-16-2007, 02:45 PM
... you try marshmallows on pizza -- and actually dig it.

... you arrange all important dates in your life to happen in the month of April.

... "Shell-Shock" is no longer considered a military term to you.

... you constantly replace the word, "hell" with, "shell."

... you have not one pet turtle, not four pet turtles, but an entire habitat in your home that the local zoo would die for.

... your body is covered in bruises from too much reckless "chucking."

... you take up karate classes because of them and not for self-defense purposes.

... you buy TMNT cereal on eBay -- and eat it.

... you buy TMNT pudding pies on eBay -- and eat them.

... you put that play ooze stuff on real turtles just to see what would happen.

... you wear maroon kimonos in the morning and drink herbal tea instead of coffee.

... you buy a golf bag, two nine-irons, a putter, two baseball bats, a cricket stick, and a hockey mask at your local sports equipment store and on the way home keep muttering "Goongala..." under your breath.

... after much toil and arduous undertaking, you finally transformed that Freddy Krueger glove into a Shredder gauntlet.

Jester
08-16-2007, 03:07 PM
- You spend $50 in one week to get the 3 TMNT DVD releases

- Your childhood playground were the drainage tunnels that ran along the base housing (seriously, I crawled through them with my friends, not the sewer, but still close and fun.)

- You once spent $10 on a un-opened production copy box of TMNT cereal (seriously, it had the TMNT promotion info on the back. it had never seen a store shelf. You don't know how many times I've been tempted to open that puppy and see how green the cereal is.)

- You have the original TMNT theme song on your cell as a ring tone. (The first verse from the original and the shortened 30 sec one from season 4)

Leogeddon
08-31-2007, 02:33 AM
you know you're addicted to TMNT When you get a bunch of plastic surgery to look like a Ninja Turtle and move to manhattan!

Ra
08-31-2007, 06:21 AM
You KNOW you are addicted when you start yelling some catch phrases or TMNT-refrences in your everyday speech.

... "Shell-Shock" is no longer considered a military term to you.

... you constantly replace the word, "hell" with, "shell."

... your body is covered in bruises from too much reckless "chucking."

... you take up karate classes because of them and not for self-defense purposes.

... you buy a golf bag, two nine-irons, a putter, two baseball bats, a cricket stick, and a hockey mask at your local sports equipment store and on the way home keep muttering "Goongala..." under your breath.
...Krow, my good man...have you been stalking me as of late?

Scandia
08-31-2007, 06:52 AM
- You reconsider one group who did a reprehensible action simply because their mascot being a turtle redeems it in your book.
- You scourge Ebay trying to find the best TMNT comic book issues (I found Archie 42- as in the first issue of the Future Shark Trilogy!!!).
- You count off the days in the calendar till the new releases of TMNT come out.
- You WILL be getting a plush pet turtle for your doll, putting a headband on it, and giving it the name of your fave Ninja Turtle.
- You write to your congressperson to tell him or her how STUPID the turtle restriction laws are.

Scandia
08-31-2007, 11:09 AM
- You see "The Tortoise and the Hare" and immediately think "Leonardo and Usagi".

gobo
08-31-2007, 01:20 PM
- You write to your congressperson to tell him or her how STUPID the turtle restriction laws are.
Laws?? O_o Explanation would be appreciated.

Raph's Girl
08-31-2007, 01:27 PM
Laws?? O_o Explanation would be appreciated.

In some areas buying baby turtles is illegal (it's not in NY or at least wasn't in the 70's/80's) I know it is here. Most turtles in pet stores here are between 15 and 20 years old (the age of maturity for most species).

Is that what you meant Scandia?

a_big_apple
08-31-2007, 01:52 PM
I've done so many of the things already mentioned...... Here are my additions.

-You've dressed up as a Turtle (in my case, it was for opening night of the new movie, and for Halloween this year!)

-You spend almost as much money on TMNT stuff as you do on rent...sometimes more.....

-You carry your TMNT dvd collection around with you, just in case you have a spare moment and can watch an episode or two.

-You can't remember a time when you thought the idea of giant talking turtles was weird.

-You plan trips with your friends to the Village so you can go to 11th & Bleecker to take a picture.

Storm Wolf
08-31-2007, 08:41 PM
You say things like this...

Love to Is to love the Nightwatcher

Of coarse...that could be obsession...not addiction....meh... O.o

BubblyShell22
09-17-2007, 03:19 PM
1. You watch episodes centered around your favorite Turtle even though you own the DVD with said episode on it.

2. When you miss an episode of TMNT, you feel that the world will end.

3. You watch TMNT Fast Forward just because it's TMNT.

4. You feel that if you don't watch TMNT Fast Forward, you will be betraying the guys and they will hunt you down.

5. You own a plushie of your fave character.

6. You have the Hallmark Leonardo Christmas ornament because you love Leo.

7. You wish you had a pair of katanas or any of the other Turtles weapons to decorate your room.

8. You own at least one TMNT shirt.

9. You went nuts when your mom presented you with said shirt.

10. You are wearing that shirt right now. (These three apply to me.)

11. You constantly write fan fics about the Turtles.

12. You are a member of a TMNT forum.

13. You are also a member where TMNT fan fiction is posted.

14. You are happy when you find out that your friends like TMNT too, and you start talking a mile a minute.

15. You're adding to this list.

shuriken
09-17-2007, 10:10 PM
..When you start comparing people in your everyday life to characters inn the old/new cartoon and or the comics and accidentally call him or her that...yeah.

NightwatchersOnlygirl
10-02-2007, 06:07 AM
Every Motorcycle you hear thinking It's Nightwatcher

BubblyShell22
10-03-2007, 02:35 PM
You are waiting on pins and needles for the Ninja Tribunal season to air and come out on DVD.

VaughnMichael
10-14-2007, 02:57 PM
You start making your own custom action figures of characters toy companies will never make.

Raph's Girl
10-14-2007, 03:17 PM
5. You own a plushie of your fave character.

And still buy a build a bear turtle and name it after said character.....and sleep with both of em.....course in my case I sleep with 2 turtles named Raph, One named Don (2 of which are Build a Bear), a wolf plushie named Mokoshen, and a Fox plushie named Umeko (and my star trek teddy bear, Commander Teddy :D )

ToTheNines
10-14-2007, 04:41 PM
I can relate to most of whats been posted, here's a few new ones:

- You never let a piece of pizza go to waste... ever!
- When ever you talk to a younger kid you ask if they like TMNT.
- You have successfully converted ALL of your cousins into TMNT fans (had my sis for a litte while).
- You have a couple of F-bombs waiting for any one who disses the TMNT.
- You walk around playing OT music in your head.
- You make connections between your own life and a TMNT universe when ever possible.
- You always root for Maryland football... except when they play WVU.
- You buy most TMNT video games even if you know they won't be much good.
- You interogate kids at school that wear TMNT shirts
- You incorperate random spanish words into your sentences
- You know every actor that has voiced a TMNT character and what other shows/movies they've been on.

Raph's Girl
10-15-2007, 09:52 AM
- You have successfully converted ALL of your cousins into TMNT fans (had my sis for a litte while).

My entire family are fans!

My Dad's a Leo fan, My mom's a Mikey fan, My step-dad considers Donatello to be his hero....the rest of my family are all fans...even my grandparents.

When my grandparents were living in the UK they'd send me TMHT stuff. :D

My cousins are mostly into Leo (or as Bryce calls him, the Blue Dude). and Raph. When my youngest cousin was like 2 he'd call em the Nina Nurtles. :lol: It was so cute...he'd run around my grandparents place exclaiming "Nina Nurtles! Nina Nurtles!" :D

You know every actor that has voiced a TMNT character and what other shows/movies they've been on.

Yea....but I do that for all my fave shows....TMNT, Stargate, Star Trek (note: Many of the TMNT VA's have been on Stargate and Star Trek...HA! )

ToTheNines
10-15-2007, 02:22 PM
My cousins are mostly into Leo

The four boys used to all like different turtles, and the girls liked Don. Now all of them except the oldest boy are Mikey fans ever since they saw the new movie.

ToTheNines
10-15-2007, 07:25 PM
I found a new one today

-When forced to drive your Mom's mini-van you make the best of it by pretending you're driving the Turtle Van (or Battle Shell, if that's what floats your boat)

Scandia
10-18-2007, 05:37 PM
- You see a car with a decal of a ram's head on its rear window and you say out loud "Look! It's Savanti Romero!".

Jester
10-18-2007, 05:44 PM
If your ears perk when you even hear the word "turtle."

Bigfoot
10-22-2007, 07:27 PM
...or mutants, or ninjas.

deadpoolRKO
02-09-2011, 09:00 AM
- You see a car with a decal of a ram's head on its rear window and you say out loud "Look! It's Savanti Romero!".

lmao. I'm reviving this thread.

you know you're addicted to TMNT when

- you own a katana , sais , and a bow staff

you're backpack is a TMNT Turtles Shell backpack

you own and consistently wear TMNT Shirts accesories

and finally

when you spent about a year of you're childhood memorizing , copying the work out routine in the beginning of TMNT 3 , you did the work out everyday while watching the movie.

and now everytime you hear " Can't Stop Rockin " - ZZ Top

you get the urge to do ninja kicks in a circle and work out in the living room :D

Sword Slicin' Leo
02-09-2011, 09:44 AM
When you used to get green socks,put a rubber band between middle toes,so it looked like you have turtle feet

Sword Slicin' Leo
02-09-2011, 09:45 AM
Every time i hear corey feldman, (even in other movies like the 'Burbs or Lisense to drive) u think, "hey,where the hell is Donatello,i hear him"

TheCanadiandrome
02-09-2011, 12:50 PM
when u revive an old thread like this one! :P

gobo
02-09-2011, 02:35 PM
when you go to a seafood restaurant, and order heroes on the half-shell.

Sword Slicin' Leo
02-09-2011, 03:13 PM
when you go to a seafood restaurant, and order heroes on the half-shell.

Would'nt that be more into "obsessed with desroying the turtles"? LOL

Luzmagica
02-10-2011, 02:38 AM
When you are so happy/excited to see people share your "addiction":

You download the them song and put it on your Ipod or MP3 Player

Yes!

- You go on this site during work and get irritated when there is no new activity on certain threads.

Yes!

- ...you buy foreign Turtles DVDs and pay all those lovely international shipping rates just to have the foreign intros.

- ...TMNT is you first financial priority.

- ...TheTechnodrome.com is you most viewed website.

Yes!

-You reply to this thread

Yes!

- You have the original TMNT theme song on your cell as a ring tone. (The first verse from the original and the shortened 30 sec one from season 4)

Yes!

- You see "The Tortoise and the Hare" and immediately think "Leonardo and Usagi".

Yes! LOL!!

-You can't remember a time when you thought the idea of giant talking turtles was weird.

Yes!

You watch TMNT Fast Forward just because it's TMNT.

You have the Hallmark Leonardo Christmas ornament because you love Leo.

You wish you had a pair of katanas or any of the other Turtles weapons to decorate your room.

You own at least one TMNT shirt.

You are a member of a TMNT forum.

You are happy when you find out that your friends like TMNT too, and you start talking a mile a minute.

You're adding to this list.

YES!!!

- You incorperate random spanish words into your sentences

Not exactly the same because Im Spanish....I incorporate random "Turtle-words" sometimes!!!

If your ears perk when you even hear the word "turtle."

Yes!

...or mutants, or ninjas.

100% Agree!!! :lol::lol::lol:

when u revive an old thread like this one! :P

And also my two cent. When You have enjoy this thread like a candy!!!! :tgrin:

Sword Slicin' Leo
02-10-2011, 12:25 PM
Have them as a screensaver or wallpaper instead of your kids

Wildgoose
02-10-2011, 12:38 PM
-your friends start to call u "nuthead" and "completely burned out person" cause you always tell them quotes from every turtle show you can remember.

-you re reading the posts in this thread and you re smiling to yourself

-you re making a list of cartoons that your kids that you re gonna have in the far away future will watch and TMNT is first on the list

-you re having weird dreams with the characters of TMNT (real life event!!)

BubblyShell22
02-10-2011, 01:08 PM
Last one on that list applies to me.

You're trying to turn your BF's nephew into a Turtles fan.

Sword Slicin' Leo
02-10-2011, 01:14 PM
When u still want a Ninja Turtles cake,when u turn 29

Sword Slicin' Leo
02-10-2011, 01:16 PM
when u have a post on your facebook like this...

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/trizio.d.anello/posts/198057116871961?notif_t=feed_comment

Luzmagica
02-10-2011, 01:16 PM
-you re reading the posts in this thread and you re smiling to yourself

:D :D :D :D 100% :D :D :D :D !!! :twink:

Cowabunga Kiefer
02-10-2011, 09:21 PM
Have them as a screensaver or wallpaper instead of your kids
I'm with you on that one. Been the same one for 2 years.

...when it becomes a necessity to learn all the lyrics to Partners In Kryme's "T-U-R-T-L-E Power.

...when you give a 8-10 minute speech about them in front of people.

...you roll your eyes when people try to name each turtle

gobo
02-10-2011, 09:50 PM
You know your addicted to TMNT When..
you're on the patch.

BubblyShell22
02-11-2011, 07:33 AM
You remember dancing to The Ninja Rap with your neighbors.

TheCanadiandrome
02-11-2011, 11:35 AM
You attended the Live Action concert/stage show Comin Outta Their Shells

BoggleKng
02-11-2011, 01:29 PM
you "still" dress up as TMNT characters for Halloween..

Sword Slicin' Leo
02-11-2011, 02:13 PM
When u see Pizza Hut or Burger King and still aphiliate them with Ninja Turtles

Cowabunga Kiefer
02-11-2011, 10:50 PM
When you walk by someone with a Ninja Turtles shirt on, and you immediately feel they're your best friend or something.

BubblyShell22
02-14-2011, 07:14 AM
I agree with that, CK.

TheCanadiandrome
02-14-2011, 04:36 PM
so do i! lol! i love the comments i get whenever i wear one of my TMNT shirts

also, c'mon we're all members of these forums so that's another way to know we're addicted! :D

gobo
02-14-2011, 04:57 PM
we're all members of these forums so that's another way to know we're addicted! :D
There are forums for this? :o

Wildgoose
02-15-2011, 03:43 AM
-you re always reading new posts on this forum.
-youre watching if not posting other threads which have a TMNT discussion.
-you re trying to make your godchild start watching the TMNT both old and 2k3 show even if you know that he doesnt know english yet!
-you try to mimic Mikey's girly scream.....and fail!

Eiko
02-15-2011, 03:56 AM
When u still want a Ninja Turtles cake,when u turn 29

This was true my sister is a baker and she made me a Ninja Turtle cake for my 29 bday. I have the photo of it somwhere. lol :D

TheCanadiandrome
02-15-2011, 12:40 PM
i'd like Buddy Valestro..aka..The Cake Boss to make me a Technodrome cake!

Sword Slicin' Leo
02-15-2011, 01:21 PM
i'd like Buddy Valestro..aka..The Cake Boss to make me a Technodrome cake!

LOL,hell yeah...but i'd settle for a Turtle Van

TheCanadiandrome
02-15-2011, 09:58 PM
yeah either or! lol!

BubblyShell22
02-16-2011, 12:53 PM
Buddy would be awesome at that. He even made a toilet bowl cake.

You're a member of a few Turtles forums.

shuriken
02-16-2011, 02:01 PM
More than half of the thing you draw are TMNT related.
Still play the videogames and watch the movies, even if youve played the games and seen the movies hundreds of times before.

TheCanadiandrome
02-16-2011, 02:25 PM
Still play the videogames and watch the movies, even if youve played the games and seen the movies hundreds of times before.

yes! for sure :tcool:

Wildgoose
02-16-2011, 02:36 PM
yes! for sure :tcool:

+100 :) I cant remember how many times Ive seen TMNT1 and turtles forever

gobo
02-16-2011, 02:47 PM
your friends & family give you an intervention.
you're thrown into TMNT rehab.
you form withdrawal symptoms between TMNT-related activities.
you sign up your pet rat for martial arts lessons in hopes that he one day stumbles upon four baby turtles, they all get mutated humanoid, then the rat passes on his martial arts training to the turtles all in order to slay the bastard who bullied you in school for your TMNT obsession. That'll teach him. :tgrumble:

BubblyShell22
02-17-2011, 07:30 AM
You find a rat and try to see if he'll mimic the moves in his cage.

When anyone mentions a "Shredder" you say, "Oh, he'll always keep coming back."

Sword Slicin' Leo
02-17-2011, 09:10 AM
Your 6 year old daughters favorite Turtles is Donatello,your 9 years old daughter fav. is Raphael,wife's fav. is Michealangelo and mine is Leonardo, and your're just so proud of your family-four-fecta!! LOL

Wildgoose
02-17-2011, 09:55 AM
Your 6 year old daughters favorite Turtles is Donatello,your 9 years old daughter fav. is Raphael,wife's fav. is Michealangelo and mine is Leonardo, and your're just so proud of your family-four-fecta!! LOL
LOL!!!! IMAO!

you ask your friends to give u a pair of sai as a present at your bday!!

BubblyShell22
02-17-2011, 12:16 PM
You wish you had a pair of katanas to hang in your room.

You've considered becoming a ninja and seeing if you can get paid for it.

TheCanadiandrome
02-17-2011, 08:58 PM
your friends & family give you an intervention.
you're thrown into TMNT rehab.
you form withdrawal symptoms between TMNT-related activities.
you sign up your pet rat for martial arts lessons in hopes that he one day stumbles upon four baby turtles, they all get mutated humanoid, then the rat passes on his martial arts training to the turtles all in order to slay the bastard who bullied you in school for your TMNT obsession. That'll teach him. :tgrumble:

lol! :tlol:

You find a rat and try to see if he'll mimic the moves in his cage.

When anyone mentions a "Shredder" you say, "Oh, he'll always keep coming back."

yes! :tcool:

BubblyShell22
02-18-2011, 07:42 AM
You wear the color of your favorite Turtle a lot.

deadpoolRKO
02-18-2011, 08:48 AM
You named your son michelangelo and made him practice nunchuking and eat pizza his whole life since his teeth came in.

TheCanadiandrome
02-18-2011, 11:35 AM
You named your son michelangelo and made him practice nunchuking and eat pizza his whole life since his teeth came in.
lol! classic!

BubblyShell22
02-19-2011, 03:04 PM
If you have kids, you'll name them after the Turtles, even if they're girls.

TheCanadiandrome
02-19-2011, 05:33 PM
^ rofl!

you wear a TMNT shirt to work just to get attention from kids & adults

BubblyShell22
02-22-2011, 12:05 PM
You love wearing your Turtles shirts and getting noticed by others.

gobo
02-22-2011, 12:25 PM
You love wearing your Turtles shirts and getting noticed by others.
^^ What a gleek... :P

Wildgoose
02-22-2011, 01:48 PM
you start searching everything about the artists whose names were given to the turtles

TheCanadiandrome
02-23-2011, 10:31 PM
you start searching for the martial arts taught to the turtles

Sword Slicin' Leo
02-24-2011, 11:55 AM
You buy TMNT merchandise for your kids (hoping they will not like it) so they will give it to you :D

TheCanadiandrome
02-24-2011, 12:32 PM
You buy TMNT merchandise for your kids (hoping they will not like it) so they will give it to you :D
lol! funny!

BubblyShell22
02-25-2011, 12:11 PM
Whenever you hear the artists' names, you think of TMNT.

Wildgoose
02-27-2011, 06:13 PM
whenever you see the colour of purple, blue, orange or red you instantly think one of the turtles

BubblyShell22
03-02-2011, 09:45 AM
Your favorite color is blue, orange, red, purple.

gobo
03-02-2011, 11:11 AM
when you make the most obscure quotes from the show/movies/etc.

shuriken
03-02-2011, 02:11 PM
when you CONSTANTLY make the most obscure quotes from the show/movies/etc.

That's more like it.

Wildgoose
03-02-2011, 04:17 PM
when you dont like some of the TMNT movies yet you DO see them again and again and each time you ask yourself why do you do that!

Donnie
03-02-2011, 04:40 PM
When you're either on TheTechnodrome, watching the TV shows, movies, or rearranging collectibles more than half of the day. Which I am. :lol:

TheCanadiandrome
03-02-2011, 10:11 PM
when you dont like some of the TMNT movies yet you DO see them again and again and each time you ask yourself why do you do that!

When you're either on TheTechnodrome, watching the TV shows, movies, or rearranging collectibles more than half of the day. Which I am. :lol:

yes and yes :tcool:

Sword Slicin' Leo
03-03-2011, 10:08 AM
When your parents know what turtle not only wears what color , but there name as well

Wildgoose
03-03-2011, 10:26 AM
when you are walking around the market and you see a store with this label ---> Raphael and stand still and go ga-ga over it even if its contents are meaningless for you!

chad
03-03-2011, 06:49 PM
When you have bandanas of the four colours

Ninja Turtles 25 Years
03-04-2011, 03:56 PM
When you can't stop rewatching the same episodes and movies, reading the comics. You're truely addicted when you feel you need to have everything TMNT related. Obsession.

Wildgoose
03-04-2011, 04:26 PM
you want to cosplay as a turtle or Nightwatcher in the next cosplay party...

TheCanadiandrome
03-04-2011, 05:48 PM
When you can't stop rewatching the same episodes and movies, reading the comics. You're truely addicted when you feel you need to have everything TMNT related. Obsession.

yup for sure :tcool:

Tortuga
03-05-2011, 09:29 AM
..You feel the need to purchase a pet turtle, even if you've never wanted one in your entire life....just because of TMNT. :lol:

I WILL get a slider, and his name WILL be Mike.

B.B Rayne
03-05-2011, 09:37 AM
...You've looked up the anatomy, behavior, and general biology of actual turtles ever since you got into the fandom.

Did you know that turtles live on every continent except Antarctica?

deadpoolRKO
03-05-2011, 10:18 AM
when you and your sister join a TMNT Forum with matching custom turtle avatars :p

B.B Rayne
03-05-2011, 10:22 AM
when you and your sister join a TMNT Forum with matching custom turtle avatars :p
LOL, yeah.

Tortuga
03-05-2011, 10:22 AM
LOL Yeah, that too. :lol:

Loco
03-05-2011, 12:08 PM
when ... you start by packing your turtles when you move in and make a 1st "safety voyage" 4 them in the car's trunk instead of the truck prepared for monday ? turtles security first :trazz:

TheCanadiandrome
03-05-2011, 06:15 PM
when ... you start by packing your turtles when you move in and make a 1st "safety voyage" 4 them in the car's trunk instead of the truck prepared for monday ? turtles security first :trazz:
rofl! nice

gobo
03-06-2011, 09:56 AM
when you threaten to punish your kids for not liking TMNT, like Redeemer did.

chad
03-06-2011, 10:00 AM
When you think of the color green

Luzmagica
03-06-2011, 10:03 AM

when you threaten to punish your kids for not liking TMNT, like Redeemer did.

When you think of the color green

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!! So nice funny thread!!!! I like it!!

chad
03-06-2011, 10:04 AM
Yeah It's a pretty funny thread. I laughed a lot

BubblyShell22
03-07-2011, 08:24 AM
When you know someone who doesn't like TMNT and you wonder why they don't like them. Then you try to explain why the Turtles are cool.

Ninja Turtles 25 Years
04-03-2011, 03:49 AM
..You feel the need to purchase a pet turtle, even if you've never wanted one in your entire life....just because of TMNT. :lol:

I WILL get a slider, and his name WILL be Mike.

I had a friend when I was VERY young did that. He had 2 turtles in a tank, and named them Donatello and Michelangleo.

Now my dad has two turtles (male and female) of the same species and I named the male turtle Leonardo, and I named the female Turtle Venus. I don't care for Venus, but there's no other female turtles.

Jester
04-03-2011, 03:53 AM
I used to find box turtles when I was a kid...I always named them Raphael.

Ninja Turtles 25 Years
04-03-2011, 03:58 AM
Another way is when you need to be like your favorite turtle. In my case it's Leonardo. When I get some extra money I can afford to blow I like to take a self-defense course involving sword fighting.

BubblyShell22
04-03-2011, 03:00 PM
Oooh, that's a good one.

Jester
04-03-2011, 09:08 PM
when you tick your wife off with your insecent rambling about it...

gobo
04-03-2011, 09:12 PM
when you tick your wife on with your insecent rambling about it...
Holy crap! I've often ticked people off with my rants, but it takes a gifted individual to tick them on. :o

Jester
04-03-2011, 09:16 PM
Holy crap! I've often ticked people off with my rants, but it takes a gifted individual to tick them on. :o
HA! I love you gobo. In that totally plutonic way 2 men love eachother.

gobo
04-03-2011, 09:34 PM
HA! I love you gobo. In that totally plutonic way 2 men love eachother.
The same way they get kicked outta the planetary namesakes club because Xena/Eris had to bring up your secret past as a cartoon icon's pet dog?

Jester
04-03-2011, 09:36 PM
The same way they get kicked outta the planetary namesakes club because Xena/Eris had to bring up your secret past as a cartoon icon's pet dog?
:( Leave me alone. This browser doesn't have spell-check. :P

ChetTurtle
05-27-2011, 12:33 AM
When someone asks you to name some places in the USA, you think New York, then Northampton.

Your brother quotes (accidentally) just as many TMNT lines as you because you've made him watch many, many episodes.

You search Leonardo in Google images, and become annoyed when you see no turtles. Quickly search Donatello to make yourself happy!

When you get more emails from the Technodrome Forums than from anything else (including facebook).

When you see the Matrix, you think bishop. (Instead of the other way around)

You only know the quote "Whatcha say Willis?" from the 2k3 series.

You embark on massive projects when you realise every TMNT series/movie should bne presented on at least two medias.

You realise that if they ever made tmnt tazos, you'd become so overweight you'd shorten your life by at least a decade.

The audio commentary on the tmnt (2k7) dvd makes you almost as happy as the movie.

You re-enact scenes with smilies.

:fshifty:------------------------:tmad:
:fshifty::shredder:----------------------:tmad:
:fshifty:

Love this thread!

Krys
05-27-2011, 01:09 AM
When you watch the LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem music video and hype about the fact that the guy dancing in the beginning is wearing a ninja turtle backpack.

KQ6zr6kCPj8

Jester
05-27-2011, 01:42 AM
You watch other animated series, and can't help but think about the Turtles.

BubblyShell22
05-27-2011, 06:16 AM
You watch other shows and think about the Turtles.

You listen to certain songs that remind you of the Turtles.

TheCanadiandrome
05-27-2011, 02:07 PM
almost everything reminds u of the Turtles

gobo
05-27-2011, 03:15 PM
...you steal from friends and family to feed your addiction.
...your loved ones hold an intervention for you.
...you rob a store just for the turtle merch.
...you feel like your life is over when there is no new TMNT stuff coming out.
...NYC's sewer system puts arestraining order on you.
...you steal their identities.
...you like anything involving TMNT no matter how pathetic it is.

XERO
05-27-2011, 03:17 PM
You have pizza restuarants on speed dial.

Krys
05-27-2011, 03:33 PM
you sing "Go Ninja Go Ninja Go" out loud all the time cause it's such a bloody catchy song and it's constantly stuck in your head.

Krys
05-27-2011, 04:10 PM
....and you know the dance moves to it....

gobo
05-27-2011, 04:14 PM
....and you know the dance moves to it....
Vids or it didn't happen... :lol:

Krys
05-27-2011, 04:22 PM
Yeah like that's gonna happen :lol:....I don't post videos of myself dancing.....ever!
I'm afraid you're just gonna gave to take my word for it.

gobo
05-27-2011, 04:24 PM
So, it didn't happen then? Alrighty.

Jester
05-27-2011, 04:37 PM
...you import the German DVD release just to hear an old British guy ramble about making TMNT....and you want MORE!!!

Krys
05-27-2011, 08:07 PM
So, it didn't happen then? Alrighty.

Eh...oh well....still not gonna post a video of me dancing my a** off though :P

...when you tape your fingers into pairs and pretend you have three fingers on each hand like a ninja turtle.

Jester
05-27-2011, 08:25 PM
I've kinda done it. I pulled the 3rd and pinky fingers in on a pair of gloves and put my hands in the new 3 finger gloves...:D

XERO
05-31-2011, 07:04 PM
When you slept at a friend's house just to play with their TMNT figures when they are asleep.

TheCanadiandrome
06-01-2011, 01:19 PM
When you slept at a friend's house just to play with their TMNT figures when they are asleep.
lol! this ^

gobo
06-01-2011, 02:08 PM
...when you can't calm down until everyone says something nice about your favorite.

midknigt
06-01-2011, 02:20 PM

Surprisingly, it taste pretty good! I tried it after seeing the AVGN pizza testing.

BubblyShell22
06-01-2011, 04:22 PM
You still turn on CW on Saturdays even though you know TMNT won't be on because you miss it so much.

I haven't done this lately, but I did do it after it first went off the air.

Jester
06-01-2011, 05:35 PM
...when you get bent out of shape when a forum member decides "be himself" and not a fictional 5th member of a fictional Turtle team.

XERO
06-01-2011, 06:34 PM
Sorry.

I had to 'find my smile'.

LAWL.

Jester
06-01-2011, 06:40 PM
Sorry.

I had to 'find my smile'.

LAWL.
To me you'll always be my friend, no matter what you decide to call yourself.

midknigt
06-02-2011, 06:14 PM
...when you buy 4 red ears sliders and name them after the ninja turtles.

... I'm guilty as charged! I had one by the name of Mikey... ended up he was a she. :tlol:

Jester
06-02-2011, 06:20 PM
...when you buy 4 red ears sliders and name them after the ninja turtles.

... I'm guilty as charged! I had one by the name of Mikey... ended up he was a she. :tlol:
Should have named her Donna Tello.

XERO
06-02-2011, 06:21 PM
When you actually speed run Tournament Fighters.

Krys
06-02-2011, 06:21 PM
....when you end up naming your friend's (who is not a tmnt fan btw) pet turtles after them, cause you don't own any yourself.

midknigt
06-02-2011, 06:35 PM
Should have named her Donna Tello.

Once I get my next turtle, I probably will! That is if I still have the luck of getting a female!