PDA

View Full Version : Contest Closed

Shredder
07-22-2007, 12:14 AM
Even though the Biggest TMNT Fan Contest officially ended today, we have decided to extend the deadline for certain underrepresented categories. You may still enter under the "Biggest Fan of a TMNT Character" and "Most Unusual Fan" categories. The contest will officially end for all categories on July 28 at 11:59 PM CDT. You can find the original contest rules here (http://www.thetechnodrome.com/contests/tmntfan.shtml).

Update: The contest is officially closed. Thanks to everyone who entered! We have sent out emails today (8/5/07) contacting the winners. Check back soon for an update with the winners' names!

Lil G
08-07-2007, 10:01 AM
I was just wandering through my e-mails, and I just found out that I was a winner! My choice of video game platform for the TMNT game was the Nintendo Wii. :D I can't wait to get the game and the comic!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Buslady
08-07-2007, 10:06 AM
I dunno if Krangie wants people to announce it; he probably will post it all in an announcement or something.

not that I'm not a winner....

(i picked the DS version ;-) )

Roseangelo
08-07-2007, 10:20 AM
I won second place in the "Biggest Overall TMNT Fan" category. I hope they post the entries with the list of winners, because I can't find a copy of mine. Now that I know it's not complete crap, I suppose it's ok for other people to read.

What category did you win Lil' G? I can guess what Buslady won. 8)

Buslady
08-07-2007, 10:52 AM
I won second place in the "Biggest Overall TMNT Fan" category. I hope they post the entries with the list of winners, because I can't find a copy of mine. Now that I know it's not complete crap, I suppose it's ok for other people to read.

What category did you win Lil' G? I can guess what Buslady won. 8)

:D:D:D:D:D:D

I guess the little essay I wrote was better than I thought. I didn't keep a copy of mine. It was nice waking up to the email yesterday. woohoo!

Lil G
08-07-2007, 01:23 PM
i won in the catagory for the most unusual tmnt fan. and my story was that when i was like 4 or 5 years old my 2 cousins tied me up to a chair and made me watch an old tmnt video... i liked it and kept on watching tmnt. my uncle was a big tmnt fan so he has all the tmnt episodes recorded on tape, even the next mutation (waste of money for dvds, huh?) and i watched all the episodes of the old series, the new series, the next mutation, and even the lost season of the new series. i have some of the old toys and all the new series toys. my room is tmnt, and i saw the new cgi tmnt movie the first day it came out in theaters, at the first timing. i have all the movies on dvd, and the first three on vhs. i have a tv of tmnt, a radio, and even a alarm clock. i have posters all over my room of tmnt and i draw tmnt like an angel. unusual, huh. when i found out i was one of the winners i freaked out and called my cousins to thank them for tieing me up to a chair and beating me up and stuff to watch ninja turtles. unusual, huh?

Roseangelo
08-07-2007, 01:25 PM
unusual, huh?

That's a great story - Congrats!!

Lil G
08-07-2007, 02:28 PM
thanks, but its a true story!!!

(p.s. i'm only 11 years old!!!!!!!!!!!