PDA

View Full Version : Mutant Asylum

Jade Green
07-30-2007, 12:12 AM
[Edit: Sorry, but according to the rules, threads dedicated to advertising for another site/forum are not allowed. Links removed and thread locked.]

Mutant Asylum is a small but serious Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle RPG looking for new members.

So far, all four of the turtles and Splinter are taken as are April, Casey, the persona Nightwatcher, and Splinter,(Ninjara is possibly available); others, however, are available and I'm always looking for good ideas for fan made characters.

As of Midnight, July 30th, this is up to date:

So far, in the RPG, the turtles are about 20 years old and have had a very strange night. First, Raph and Casey run into a woman with a bionic arm named Ziva who works for the coast guard. There was a misunderstanding about 'who robbed who' but after some time it was worked out. The two might have a new friend.

Later on: Leo, Mikey and Don run into another mutant turtle just like them but only female whom goes by the name of 'Randi'. They return to one of the 'extra' lairs and introduce the girl to Master Splinter before calling a 'family meeting'. On his way to the said meeting, Raphael runs into a mutant fox, (Ninjara), who momentarily mistakes him for a Sergeant Miranda Tezlof. The two end up in a quick scirmish before Raph makes to the Lair.

At the lair, he is introduced to Randi and quickly makes the connection. Randi artfully asks him to keep the information to himself. After a while, Don, Mikey and Raph decide to head back to the main lair to take care of a few things... and that's when they run into trouble.

The Foot: Karai has become allies with a new and Powerful individual. A mutant Wolf by the Name of Hawksmoor. He's looking for a single female mutant turtle and the two quickly determined that the ninja turtles and Randi would no doubt be together. Using Hawksmoore's extreme senses, they set out in search for them and came across Don, Mikey and Raph on thier way back to the lair. He made short work of Raphael, but Donatello was smart enough to use a Flash bomb to help aide in thier escape. Unfortunately, Karain and the Foot were laying in waiting for them.

Conveniently, Leonardo had a dream/nightmare which eluded to this event. He, Splinter and Randi made it to the scene in time to see the Flash bomb detonate. The three reached the scene and Leonardo quickly took on Karai while Randi willingly fought off Hawksmoore leaving Splitner to deal with a Ninja elite an Mikey to have fun with the rest of the foot. It was enough to allow Don to escape with an Injured Raphael.

The fight continued to three short but bright flashes sent Randi tumbling to the ground and putting her out of comission. Leo was able to Prove to Hawksmoore he was a worthy oponent before the police sirents came thier way and the two parties split. It wasn't until they were half way home that Leo realized that many of thier weapons had unfortunately been left behind.

At the lair, Leo and Don quizzed Randi on her knowledge of Hawksmoore while Raphael slept. After answering their questions, Randi (and Mikey) went to sleep leaving Leonardo and Don to devise a plan to get the weapons back.

This involved hacking into the Police Departments mainframe and while they were there they were caught by someone else who had been hacking into the system at the time. After a 'battle of the hacks' as it were, Don was able to get the needed information about the wereabouts of the weapons but they were unsure about how much the other hacker got. Much of the computerized evidence got destroyed in the battle.

Now, Leo and Don are informing Master Splinter of thier plan and are planning for the raid to come.

April and Casey: Still together with the same old arguements. Aside from her freelance work, April has opened up the antique shop again and is about to open up for the morning.

Nightwatcher: No, not Raphael, but an imposter who has stolen his suit. He's a vigilante who doesn't care who he hurts in the process. With the help of a CSI Agent by the name of Melanie, a detective named Reye is trying to track him down while figure out a few personal 'mysteries'

If you are intersted, the please go ahead and fill out an applicatoin! If you are interested, but need help with an idea for the RPG, please let me know. I am more than willing to work with you. My Email is Onwingsofebony@aol.com,

Magdolin
08-01-2007, 04:41 PM
Dear Jade,

I'll join in since nobody else will...
If I am allowed to have fan character,
then I will take, well, I will have to think about it.
:) <3

Love, Mel

Jade Green
08-01-2007, 07:12 PM
Well, Leonardo07 has already learned the hard way, even though I warned him.

Read the rules! trust me, it'll make the process easier for you.

I know that I am a little elitist, but its only because of my love for the RP.

Also, if I don't think the fan character you made fits, I'll be square with you and let you know. Like I said before, I'm willing to work with anyone for fitting their character into the RPG.

Magdolin
08-01-2007, 09:37 PM
Hmmm......

Well, I could give a list of the fan characters I made.

Name: Luna Braska
Height: 5'7
Weight: 110
Hair: Brown; short; wavy
Eyes: Green
Personality: Kind, considerate, intelligent, shy.

Name: Inoue Yamagata

Personality: Kind, smart, shy, creative, Happy.

Likes: Drawing, swimming, would like a guy thats funny, protective, sweet.

Favorite food: Sushi, ramen, rice, steak, french fries.

Hair: Black

Eyes: Brown

Skin: Fair

Place born: Japan, but moved to New York.

Siblings: Kichiro

Name: Kichiro Yamagata

Personality: Funny, laid back, happy, excited, serious, calm, smart, understanding.

Eyes: Brown

Favorite food: Rice, pickled plums, apples.

Fighting stlye: Karate

Siblings: Inoue

Place born: Japan, but moved to New York.

Name: Marlequin

She is french but speaks english. She has a pet panther named Noir. She is good at cooking and cleaning, and likes to make very yummy dishes. She has low-self-steam, and trys to do her best. She is a calm, loving, sweet, pesron, and loves to be around people. She sometimes get's herself into trouble, but can get herself out of some situations with the help of Noir. Noir is very loyal, and protective.

(If you need more information on her, just ask me.)

For reference:

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa11/Mikeranjero-Michelangelo/fmv585-41.jpg

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa11/Mikeranjero-Michelangelo/fmv585-58.jpg

Name: Sakura

Last name: Takahashi

Hair: Pink

Eye color: Green

Personailty: Kind, loving, not the type to start a fight, likes to help others/animals, and is very considerate.

Height: 4'10

Weight: 120LBS

sibling: Daisuke

Job: Ninja

For Reference:

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa11/Mikeranjero-Michelangelo/Sakura.jpg

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa11/Mikeranjero-Michelangelo/Sakura2.jpg

Name: Daisuke

Last name: Takahashi

Eye color: Green

Personailty: Respectful, kind, sweet, child.

sibling: Sakura

For Reference:

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa11/Mikeranjero-Michelangelo/2258039.jpg

Name: Skelengel

Species: Mutant turtle

Bandana color: Grey

Hobbies: Watching fireworks on the 4th of july, looking at the stars, Tv.

Weapon(s): Katana

Personailty: Seirous, calm, (Think Leonardo.) Strong.

Eye color: violet

Name: Emily

Eye color: Blue

Bandana color: Pastel pink

Hobbies: Cooking, art, chewing her nails.

Weapon(s): Nunchucks

Personailty: Kind, Loving, Unpredictable, Jokes a alot, Artsy, Carefree.

Name: Engel

Eye color: Brown

Bandana color: Pastel violet

Hobbies: Photography

Weapon(s): Bo staff

Personailty: Kind, Shy, Smart.

Name: Eleanor

Eye color: Blue

Bandana color: Dark red

Hobbies: Writing poetry.

Weapon(s): Kama

Personailty: Confident, cool, short-tempered.

Age 15

(I guess we don't need these female turtle characters. Just giving you a list. That's all the characters I made.)

Toonami Tom
08-01-2007, 09:43 PM
Yeah, I did learn the hard way. You don't mess with mob mutants. My fan character didn't pay up and Graysight used a baseball bat and beat the crap out of my turtle's knees.:D Ok that whole story is made up.:lol:

Anyways, back to reality, I should have read the rules, I didn't follow the character template. I plan to though.

Magdolin
08-01-2007, 09:44 PM
YAY for Leo!:D

Jade Green
08-02-2007, 12:51 AM
You used the template, yes, but you obviously didn't read the rules.

Toonami Tom
08-02-2007, 08:15 AM
Still? What didn't I do now?

Spawn Guy
08-02-2007, 11:09 AM
Yeah, that Jade and her rules. I could tell you stories.

Jade Green
08-02-2007, 11:21 AM
Spawn... *shakes her head*

Magdolin
08-02-2007, 12:19 PM
Okay. Like, where is this appilcation thing??????:-?
Cause, I would like to fill it out..

Jade Green
08-02-2007, 02:45 PM
its on my forum, under the applications thread.