PDA

View Full Version : COWABUNGA! Hey everyone, I'm new here.

Mikey the Party Turtle
02-05-2003, 09:41 PM
Heya, I've been checking these forums out for awhile now (Get some info on the Mirage comics and the new cartoon.) so I decided to join up with you guys. I hope to have a great time here and meet some great people. :)

Mikey

BigThew
02-05-2003, 09:42 PM
welcome...i am kinda a n00b here too :)

Mikey the Party Turtle
02-05-2003, 09:43 PM

I see.
Well, thanks. :)
EDIT:Ah, I have run into a snag. Can anyone tell me how to get an avatar into my posts? (This forum is kind different than mine.)

darthsmozers
02-05-2003, 09:50 PM
Welcome, Welcome :D

Storm Wolf
02-06-2003, 07:41 AM

I see.
EDIT:Ah, I have run into a snag. Can anyone tell me how to get an avatar into my posts? (This forum is kind different than mine.)

I know how to do it....but my directions would only confuse you worse so I'll just let someone else answer that....
*hands Mikey the Party Turtle a carmel apple of welcome*
Enjoy your stay!

Kali
02-06-2003, 08:57 AM
I see.
Go into your profile. At the very bottom is the Avatar control panel. Either choose an avatar from the gallery or link one from off-site.

Ooh, and welcome. :D

Deepflame
02-06-2003, 01:35 PM
<Jumps into the thread with a backwards salto (hope I spellt that right :P )>
COWABUNHhh.. Ouch, my back...

Welcome!

Tokka-B
02-06-2003, 03:41 PM
What other forum have you belonged to?

Mikey the Party Turtle
02-06-2003, 08:36 PM
What other forum have you belonged to?

@Kali:I'll try that. :lol: Thanks.

I have come from these message boards:
Planet Namek (Too bad the site closed down.)
Resident Evil Community (Still a huge member.)
And finally:
Outpost 31 :)

Thanks to everyone who replied to this topic. :)

Stone Ill
02-06-2003, 08:52 PM
Hey Mikey! Welcome to The Technodrome! I too was a long time Viewer of this forum, and only joined on..December, 23rd 2002 I think? Meh..

Mikey the Party Turtle
02-06-2003, 08:54 PM
Hey Mikey! Welcome to The Technodrome! I too was a long time Viewer of this forum, and only joined on..December, 23rd 2002 I think? Meh..

Right before Christmas, eh? :wink:

azure turtle
02-06-2003, 10:53 PM
Welcome to the Technodrome, Mikey!
*gives Mikey a mango of welcome*
Oh! You were a part of Planet Namek's message board? I loved that site. I used to visit every day. Never participated on the forums, though. Yeah, I was extremely sad when it went offline. One of the best DBZ sites ever created.

Anywho, hope you enjoy your stay here! :D

Nturtle
02-07-2003, 09:24 AM
Hey welcome to the technodrome!!! *gives Mikey the party turtle another mango of welcome!!*
Ah! Good old Planet Namek, its a shame Freeza blew it up, I mean... it went offline :embarass: It was the best DBZ site out there in my opinion!!

Mikey the Party Turtle
02-07-2003, 03:28 PM
Hey welcome to the technodrome!!! *gives Mikey the party turtle another mango of welcome!!*
Ah! Good old Planet Namek, its a shame Freeza blew it up, I mean... it went offline :embarass: It was the best DBZ site out there in my opinion!!

Lol, yeah....
@Azure: You might've seen me, but I wasn't on there alot but I was two different people:
ChibiGoten300_99
goku300_99

Thanks for the mangos! :lol:

Jade Green
02-07-2003, 03:47 PM

couldn't agree more.
Though it was extremely hard to get a fan fic posted by them... I mean, it seamed they'd let the crappy ones in and not the good ones!

Psycrow
02-07-2003, 05:27 PM
Heya, I've been checking these forums out for awhile now (Get some info on the Mirage comics and the new cartoon.) so I decided to join up with you guys. I hope to have a great time here and meet some great people. :)

Mikey

Welcome to TheTechnodrome.com! Enjoy your stay :D

Mikey the Party Turtle
02-07-2003, 05:31 PM

Mikey

Welcome to TheTechnodrome.com! Enjoy your stay :D

Thanks. :D
I see you have a Mikey avatar too. :D

Psycrow
02-07-2003, 08:09 PM
Haha, yep! It changes from time to time, but I made this avatar by editing one of the pictures of the new TMNT.

Kid Icarus
02-07-2003, 08:32 PM
hehe, WELCOME!

I don't have any spiffy things to give you though, but I hope you have a great time here :rolling:

Kingkapong
02-08-2003, 10:04 AM
welcome yo. enjoi.