PDA

View Full Version : A TMNT and W.i.t.c.h. Crossover

Magdolin
08-02-2007, 02:08 PM
For anyone that knows the show "W.i.t.c.h.", and is intrested in it, please say so.

The Storyline...

It's a normal day in New York. The turtles are doing their normal shell-kicking, and training. And as for the five Guardians of the Veil, their doing their normal going to school, and saving the world thing. Phobos is planning his next move, to take Elyon's power! Can the turtles and the five Guardians of the Veil work together to save Elyon? Or will Phobos win and takeover the world?
(this takes place in the 2k3 series of the TMNT)
I'll be playing Hay Lin, Raph, and Will.

TMNT:
Leonardo: Fancy Mel
Raphael: Fancy Mel
Michelangelo (and Klunk) : CharmedSerenity
Donatello: CharmedSerenity
Casey: Cowabunga14
April: CharmedSerenity
Leatherhead: CharmedSerenity

(There is no Shredder in this RPG.)

W.i.t.c.h.:
Will: Fancy Mel
Irma: (Controls water)tmntgirl1
Taranee: (Controls firetmntgirl1
Hay Lin: (Controls air) Fancy Mel
Corneila: (Controls earth)tmntgirl1
Elyon:KairiYojimbo
Caleb: Fancy Mel
Blunk:KairiYojimbo

The baddies:
Cedric:
Phobos:
Miranda:

Fan characters are allowed, but let's try to keep it small. Okay?
Fan characters:
Zark: Cowabunga14
Cassie:KairiYojimbo

CharmedSerenity
08-02-2007, 04:09 PM
Ah, the heck with it, I changed my mind, sign me up for Michelangelo (and Klunk), Donatello and Leatherhead and I think I'll give April a go this time. Not taking any W.I.T.C.H characters as I don't know enough about the cartoon.

Magdolin
08-02-2007, 04:13 PM
O_O .....*Blink* ....YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS! LOLOLOL! Alright! I'll give you your characters Charmed! Yep, yep, yep.

Zoey
08-02-2007, 10:05 PM
I would like to play as Leonardo and my original character, the scientist Gloria Summers.

cowabunga14
08-03-2007, 12:53 AM
I'll play as Casey Jones and my fan character Zark.

Magdolin
08-03-2007, 10:05 AM
Alright. I will add your characters. I have decided to also play as Caleb.

Magdolin
08-03-2007, 08:45 PM
I wonder who else will join...

tmntgirl1
08-30-2007, 07:25 PM
I know I'm new here but this rpg sounds like fun! So may I join as Tara Irma and cornelia?

Magdolin
09-04-2007, 06:47 PM
Of course! I'll add them for you.

tmntgirl1
10-11-2007, 01:22 PM
I'm sorry I haven't been on for a long time now...I've been quite busy with stuff, but i'm here now and will try to get on more often

Magdolin
10-11-2007, 10:26 PM
It's alright.:)

KairiYojimbo
10-13-2007, 05:53 AM
Can I join too?

I'll take Elyon, Blunk and one of my own characters, Cassie.
She's got Earth powers. I'll post a profile of her somewhere.

Magdolin
10-13-2007, 07:40 AM
Sure! I'll ad them for you.

KairiYojimbo
10-16-2007, 04:54 AM
Yay-ness!

Uhmm, should we start soon?

Magdolin
10-16-2007, 11:45 AM
Yeah we should....I'm glad you wanted to join.:)

KairiYojimbo
10-16-2007, 11:50 AM
You're welcome. I used to love WITCH, but I got tired of it.
But perhaps this will help =)

I don't hate it, I just haven't thought of it in a while.

Ok.... So, shall you start? Since you're the owner of this RP?

Magdolin
10-16-2007, 12:36 PM
Caleb was glad he didn't have to deal with those people at the Silver Dragon. "As if earth girls aren't bad enough..." He sighed. "I'm gonna tell Hay Lin that I'm going out for a walk." He waited in the kitchen for her.

After a few customers, Hay Lin came into the kitchen. "Oh. Hi Caleb." SHe said. "Hay Lin, would you mind if I went out for awhile?" "Go ahead."

Caleb walked out of the Silver Dragon, and down the street.

( Zoey hasn't been on in a long time, so I'm take Leo.)
Raph was in the dojo hitting his punching bag with kicks, and punches.

Leo Sat on the couch reading a book. After a moment, he stood up, and headed to the kitchen. When he got there, he opened the fridge. THen he closed it. His stomach was always changing appetites. SOmetimes he'd be really hungry, and sometimes he'd feel like not eating a single thing. ANd this was one of those times he didn't feel like eating. He sighed and got a glass of ice tea instead.

KairiYojimbo
10-17-2007, 04:15 AM
Blunk was doing his normal thing, just messing around in the garbage and eating trash. He was sitting on a huge dumpster, eating a rotten banana, when he saw Caleb. He snickered his usual laugh and dumped down in front of Caleb and looked at him with that typical grin. " Caleb out walking?" he asked.

It was a pretty normal day for Cassie, school, art classes, training, homework.
But sometimes she didn't do anything of those things, and she practiced her earthpowers instead in a back alley she made sure nobody went to.
She had fun with lifting things, healing plants, messing around with the concrete, that kinda stuff. She'd never been seen, and wasn't planning on it either. She looked at the clock. " Crap!!! I'm late for work!!" she let the rock she was levitating drop with a bang, grabber her schoolbag and rushed to the videostore a few blocks down the street.

Elyon looked out of the window. She was bored, and had drawn so much her hand was aching. She sighed and sat down on a chair. " I wish the girls were here...." she muttered.

Magdolin
10-17-2007, 11:34 AM
Blunk was doing his normal thing, just messing around in the garbage and eating trash. He was sitting on a huge dumpster, eating a rotten banana, when he saw Caleb. He snickered his usual laugh and dumped down in front of Caleb and looked at him with that typical grin. " Caleb out walking?" he asked.

It was a pretty normal day for Cassie, school, art classes, training, homework.
But sometimes she didn't do anything of those things, and she practiced her earthpowers instead in a back alley she made sure nobody went to.
She had fun with lifting things, healing plants, messing around with the concrete, that kinda stuff. She'd never been seen, and wasn't planning on it either. She looked at the clock. " Crap!!! I'm late for work!!" she let the rock she was levitating drop with a bang, grabber her schoolbag and rushed to the videostore a few blocks down the street.

Elyon looked out of the window. She was bored, and had drawn so much her hand was aching. She sighed and sat down on a chair. " I wish the girls were here...." she muttered.
Caleb looked down at Blunk. "Yeah. I'm going out for a walk." He shoved his hands into his pockets, and countinued to walk down the street. "I need something that's kinda fun..." Caleb countinued walking untill he saw a store that said Video Game Arcade. "I wonder what's in there..." Caleb walked inside, and looked around.

Raph came out of the dojo, and walked into the den where Leo was. "Hey Leo. Did you eat anything yet?" Asked Raph. "No...I'm not really hungry." Leo replied. "Oh..."

KairiYojimbo
10-17-2007, 12:02 PM
Caleb looked down at Blunk. "Yeah. I'm going out for a walk." He shoved his hands into his pockets, and countinued to walk down the street. "I need something that's kinda fun..." Caleb countinued walking untill he saw a store that said Video Game Arcade. "I wonder what's in there..." Caleb walked inside, and looked around.

Raph came out of the dojo, and walked into the den where Leo was. "Hey Leo. Did you eat anything yet?" Asked Raph. "No...I'm not really hungry." Leo replied. "Oh..."

Blunk was curious of course, and snuck in after Caleb, wondering what he was gonna do. He also smelled around for some trash.

(( XD Don't you just adore Blunk?))

Magdolin
10-17-2007, 02:03 PM
Blunk was curious of course, and snuck in after Caleb, wondering what he was gonna do. He also smelled around for some trash.

(( XD Don't you just adore Blunk?))

((He ain't so bad.))

Caleb walked over to one of the games. "Insert coin...?" Caleb reached in his pocket, and pulled out a coin. He put it in, and the game started. He started to play it. "Come on, don't let it get you. You can do it- I'm talking to character that isn't even real..."

Leo closed his book, and set it down on the table. Raph sat on the couch next to him. "Leo, I don't know why, but everytime you're really hungry, you go to get something to eat, and then you're not hungry anymore when you get to the fridge. Why is that?" Said Raph. "I don't know..." Said Leo. "We could ask Don..." "We could."

CharmedSerenity
10-17-2007, 04:59 PM
In the kitchen, Michelangelo hummed as he made a triple-decker sandwich, glancing at the note from Don, then the orange-masked turtle grinned and rubbed his hands together "Snack-timeeeee"

Magdolin
10-23-2007, 02:16 AM
Raph got up from the couch. "I'll be right back Leo." Raph went in the kitchen. "Hey, Mikey, you seen Don?" He asked.

Will walked into the videostore, where Cassie worked.

Caleb finished playing the game. "I need get back to Meridian, and check on the princess." Said Caleb.

CharmedSerenity
10-23-2007, 09:32 AM
"Sure" Michelangelo replied and took a bite out of his sandwich before pointing at the note and speaking around his mouthful of food "He went to Leatherhead's"

Magdolin
10-23-2007, 12:02 PM
"Dang it! I needed to ask him a question." Said Raph. He pulled out his Shell Cell, and enterd some numbers. "Hey! Don! You got a moment? I have a question." Raph said into the Shell Cell.

Caleb left the arcade, and said. "Blunk, I need you to find a portal." Said Caleb.

KairiYojimbo
10-23-2007, 03:25 PM
Will walked into the videostore, where Cassie worked.

Cassie yawned, but then heard the bell when the door opened, and jerked up and rubbed her eyes. She hated staying up late studying, especially when she had to work the day after. She saw some girl, with red hair, almost the same haircut as herself, only Cassie had dark brown hair instead.
" Can I help you, miss?" she asked.

Magdolin
10-23-2007, 05:37 PM
"I came here to return Free Willy. I made sure it wasn't scrached and I even put right back in it's case when I was done." Said Will.

KairiYojimbo
10-24-2007, 12:55 AM
"I came here to return Free Willy. I made sure it wasn't scrached and I even put right back in it's case when I was done." Said Will.

Cassie smiled, she was glad to hear when people treated the movies right.
" Great. Just give it to me and I'll put it back in it's right place. Did you enjoy the movie?" she asked.

Blunk looked up at Caleb. " Caleb need portal? Blunk find portal!" he stated, and rushed off, sniffing for a portal.

Magdolin
10-24-2007, 03:20 AM
Cassie smiled, she was glad to hear when people treated the movies right.
" Great. Just give it to me and I'll put it back in it's right place. Did you enjoy the movie?" she asked.

Blunk looked up at Caleb. " Caleb need portal? Blunk find portal!" he stated, and rushed off, sniffing for a portal.
"Yes ma'am. I did enjoy it." Said Will. She handed Cassie the movie.

"And wait for...ah, nevermind." Caleb dashed off to follow Blunk.

"Raph was starting to get tired of waiting. "Donnie? Are you gonna pick up the phone, or not?" Asked as kindly as he could.

KairiYojimbo
10-24-2007, 04:49 AM
"Yes ma'am. I did enjoy it." Said Will. She handed Cassie the movie.

"And wait for...ah, nevermind." Caleb dashed off to follow Blunk.

" Thank you." Cassie took the movie and checked it. " Nicely put back together. Good. I hate those kids who rush in a week too late and throws the movie at the desk..." she sighed and went over to a shelf and put it back. She turned to Will. " You must be my favourite costumer. You're the only one who turns it in on time and just as good as when you borrowed it." she said with a smile, and went behind the desk again.

Blunk sniffed alot, and went all over, until he found a portal in a back alley. " Blunk find portal!" he said and pointed at the glowy cirkel in the wall.

CharmedSerenity
10-24-2007, 09:24 AM
OOC: I'm afraid my life does not revolve around roleplaying 24/7, I have other things to do like eating, sleeping and chores, can people please be patient and let me post when real life allows?

~*~

A few moments later, Donatello's voice came over the other end of the Shell Cell "Yes, Raph, what is it? I was in the middle of helping Leatherhead fix up his own entertainment unit"

Magdolin
10-24-2007, 04:00 PM
" Thank you." Cassie took the movie and checked it. " Nicely put back together. Good. I hate those kids who rush in a week too late and throws the movie at the desk..." she sighed and went over to a shelf and put it back. She turned to Will. " You must be my favourite costumer. You're the only one who turns it in on time and just as good as when you borrowed it." she said with a smile, and went behind the desk again.

Blunk sniffed alot, and went all over, until he found a portal in a back alley. " Blunk find portal!" he said and pointed at the glowy cirkel in the wall.
Will smiled. "Wow...thanks. And your welcome." She said. "Yeah..I'm glad I'm not those kind of kids."

"Good job Blunk. I'll be back soon. And if I don't come back in a hour, I want you to find the girls, and lead them to this portal." Said Caleb. He walked into the portal.
OOC: I'm afraid my life does not revolve around roleplaying 24/7, I have other things to do like eating, sleeping and chores, can people please be patient and let me post when real life allows?

~*~

A few moments later, Donatello's voice came over the other end of the Shell Cell "Yes, Raph, what is it? I was in the middle of helping Leatherhead fix up his own entertainment unit"

(Just post anytime when you get a break?)

"Oh! Oops...well, Leo's not eatin' right. When he comes to the kitchen to get somethin' to eat, he's really hungry, and when he gets there, he ain't hungry. And I don't know what to do to get him to eat." Said Raph.

KairiYojimbo
10-25-2007, 12:45 PM
Will smiled. "Wow...thanks. And your welcome." She said. "Yeah..I'm glad I'm not those kind of kids."

"Good job Blunk. I'll be back soon. And if I don't come back in a hour, I want you to find the girls, and lead them to this portal." Said Caleb. He walked into the portal.

Cassie let out a yawn and leaned back in her chair. She wouldn't be done until 8 PM tonight, and she hated long shifts.

Magdolin
10-25-2007, 12:51 PM
Cassie let out a yawn and leaned back in her chair. She wouldn't be done until 8 PM tonight, and she hated long shifts.
"Tired huh? I could help you out some if you like." Said Will.

CharmedSerenity
10-25-2007, 02:49 PM
"Ok" Donnie replied over the Shell Cell "Well, you and Mikey bring Leo over to Leatherhead's, sounds like he needs a medical examination to get to the bottom of this"

Magdolin
10-25-2007, 03:06 PM
"OKay." Said Raph. He hung up, and looked over at Mikey. "Snack later Mikey. We gotta bring Leo over to LH's home." He Said as he walked out of the kitchen.

KairiYojimbo
10-25-2007, 04:11 PM
"Tired huh? I could help you out some if you like." Said Will.

Cassie perked up at Will. " You could? That would be nice. Thank you." she said. " If you could just put these back in their rightful places." she said, pointing at a stack of 10 DVD's on the counter.

Magdolin
10-25-2007, 05:01 PM
Cassie perked up at Will. " You could? That would be nice. Thank you." she said. " If you could just put these back in their rightful places." she said, pointing at a stack of 10 DVD's on the counter.
"OKay. I'll do that." Said Will as she picked up the DVD's and headed to put them back.

cowabunga14
10-25-2007, 08:46 PM
((Kinda late, but...))

Casey and Zark just got back from enjoying a meal, which meant they were free for the rest of the day.

"Hey Zark, you wanna see what Leo and his bros're up to?" Casey asked.

"Sure, why not," Zark replied.

"Alright." Casey took out his cell phone and called Leo. "Hey Leo...you there?" He waited for a response, wondering if whether or not Leo was having a conversation with someone else at the moment.

Magdolin
10-25-2007, 10:32 PM
Leo picked up. His voice came over the phone. "Hey guys. Raph suddenly wants to drag me to LeatherHead's to see Donnie. What are you guys up to?"

cowabunga14
10-26-2007, 07:42 PM
"Not much," Casey said ,"besides wondering what you're up to. I guess Zark and I wanna join because we're free for the rest of the day."

Magdolin
10-26-2007, 07:56 PM
Oh. Okay. Raph's voice was kind of muffled. "C,mon Leo." Leo put the phone away from his mouth to yell. "Be there in a minute!" Leo turned back to the phone. "Well, you'd better get here quick. We're going to leave in about a few minutes." He said.

cowabunga14
10-26-2007, 08:15 PM
"Alright, except for the fact that I assume you're in the sewers?" Casey questioned; he gestured to Zark to start walking.

Magdolin
10-26-2007, 08:31 PM
"Yeah...sorry." Said Leo.

CharmedSerenity
10-29-2007, 06:05 AM
"Okay." said Raphael. He hung up, and looked over at Michelangelo. "Snack later Mikey. We gotta bring Leo over to Leatherhead's home." He said as he walked out of the kitchen.

"But I'm hungry, can I bring it with me?" Michelangelo called after his brother with a frown, then rose to his feet, bringing the plate with him as he followed Raphael in time to hear Leonardo speaking to someone over his Shell Cell and silently thanking who was on the phone and started chewing on the sandwich.

Magdolin
10-29-2007, 07:44 AM
"But I'm hungry, can I bring it with me?" Michelangelo called after his brother with a frown, then rose to his feet, bringing the plate with him as he followed Raphael in time to hear Leonardo speaking to someone over his Shell Cell and silently thanking who was on the phone and started chewing on the sandwich.
"Yeah. You take it with ya..." Said Raph. He reached over and grabbed Mikey, pulling him closer, and rubbed his head playfully.

CharmedSerenity
10-29-2007, 08:11 AM
"Hey, not when I'm eating" Michelangelo yelped, trying to free himself so he could finish his sandwich.

KairiYojimbo
10-29-2007, 09:13 AM
"OKay. I'll do that." Said Will as she picked up the DVD's and headed to put them back.

Cassie smiled and went to the back room to get some stuff in place, when she suddenly heard something, and saw a glowing green light. She groaned and walked over to it. " Not now, I'm working." she whispered. The light whispered to her in a special language only she could understand. " Fine.... But this better be important." she muttered, and looked around, making sure Will didn't see her, and soon after, she jumped into the light, and was transported to a magical place, called Enore, which was the home land of the Earth elves, who had power over the earth element. Cassie was their Guardian.

Magdolin
10-29-2007, 10:33 AM
Cassie smiled and went to the back room to get some stuff in place, when she suddenly heard something, and saw a glowing green light. She groaned and walked over to it. " Not now, I'm working." she whispered. The light whispered to her in a special language only she could understand. " Fine.... But this better be important." she muttered, and looked around, making sure Will didn't see her, and soon after, she jumped into the light, and was transported to a magical place, called Enore, which was the home land of the Earth elves, who had power over the earth element. Cassie was their Guardian.
WHen will came back she didn't see Cassie. She looked around, but didn't see her. "Maybe she had to use the bathroom..." She stood and waited for some people behind the counter. "I'll just do this for awhile untill she gets back." Said Will.

Caleb heard a couple of guards coming by. He pressed himself against the wall's dark corner, and stayed quiet. When he was sure the guards were gone, he proceeded to head to Elyon's room.

cowabunga14
10-29-2007, 08:09 PM
"Yeah...sorry." Said Leo.
Casey hung up and he caught up with Zark so they could go into the sewers.

"Leo should still be down there," Casey said as he lifted up the manhole.

"Let's hope so," Zark replied.

The friends quickly made it into the underground caverns until they saw some shadows.

"That must be Leo and his bros," Casey said. He walked with Zark and they saw who they thought they did.

KairiYojimbo
10-30-2007, 12:58 PM
Caleb heard a couple of guards coming by. He pressed himself against the wall's dark corner, and stayed quiet. When he was sure the guards were gone, he proceeded to head to Elyon's room.

Elyon sat on her bed, and looked at two dresses. It was her birthday soon, and there would be a great party at the castle, but she had one little problem. She couldn't decide whether to wear the red dress or the white dress with the elegant collar. " Hmmm... Decisions, decisions.." she muttered.

Magdolin
10-30-2007, 02:35 PM
Elyon sat on her bed, and looked at two dresses. It was her birthday soon, and there would be a great party at the castle, but she had one little problem. She couldn't decide whether to wear the red dress or the white dress with the elegant collar. " Hmmm... Decisions, decisions.." she muttered.
Caleb snuck in quietly. "Pirncess, how is everything going? I know you think I'm one of the enemys, but I'm not. I have come here not to harm you, but to make sure you're okay." He said.

KairiYojimbo
10-31-2007, 05:32 AM
Caleb snuck in quietly. "Pirncess, how is everything going? I know you think I'm one of the enemys, but I'm not. I have come here not to harm you, but to make sure you're okay." He said.

Elyon heard Caleb, and turned around. She stood up from the bed and stepped back a little. " How do I know I can trust you?" she asked.

Magdolin
10-31-2007, 08:40 AM
Elyon heard Caleb, and turned around. She stood up from the bed and stepped back a little. " How do I know I can trust you?" she asked.
"Like this." He took his sword and tossed it on to the bed out of his reach. THen he kneeled in front of her. "I'd do everything I could to protect you. Even if it meant death for me.

KairiYojimbo
12-06-2007, 03:32 AM
Elyon eyed him carefully, and then walked over to him. " I believe you." she said.
" Please stand up."