PDA

View Full Version : Android Nightmare and Martial Arts Melee: An RPG Double Feature

Toonami Tom
08-09-2007, 09:58 PM
This RPG is a collaboration between Cowabunga14 and myself. He had the great idea for a double feature RPG.:)

Here's my portion:

"Martial Arts Melee"

A mysterious person (or creature?) invites the turtles to a martial arts tournament. When they arrive everything is fine, but this soon changes when the Shredder attacks, crashing the tournament.

Cowabunga14 will expalin his portion of the RPG. His part of the RPG will probably be first and then mine will take place.

I will be playing as Leonardo, my fan character Alex, and Shredder.

Characters in "Martial Arts Melee"

TMNT:
Leo- Leonardo07
Don-
Raph- Fancy Mel
Mikey- Cowabunga14

Allies:
Casey Jones- Cowabunga14

Enemies:
Shredder- Leonardo07

Fan Characters:
Alex- Leonardo07
Reivax- Cowabunga14
Rain Haruki- Fancy Mel

cowabunga14
08-10-2007, 01:24 AM
Ok, here's mine...

Android Nightmare

The Turtles and friends go to a planet called Fayzok in a faraway galaxy where they have to fight androids that have enslaved humanity. It'll feature my fan character Dean because he's from the planet that the Turtles visit. The Turtles get to the planet on account of a spaceship that Donatello builds.

Seeing as I came up with the idea of the double feature, I'd like each RPG to have little or no attention to quality or artistic merit kinda like an exploitation film. So each RPG should play out like a B movie.

Turtles:
Leonardo:
Raphael: Fancy Mel
Donatello: Fancy Mel
Michelangelo: cowabunag14

Allies:
Casey Jones: cowabunga14
Karai: Fancy Mel
Splinter: Sensei Splinter-San

Fan characters:
Prax: cowabunga14
Dean: cowabunga14
Alex: Leonardo07
Cin: Sensei Splinter-San

For each RPG, fan characters are welcome and encouraged. When posting as what characters you'd like to play as, please specify what RPG you wanna play 'em in.

Magdolin
08-10-2007, 02:13 AM
I'll play as Raph, and Rain Haruki.

Here's her profile.

Name: Rain Haruki

Hair: Blue-Black, and her hair is down to her knees.

Eye color: Blue

Hobbies: Playing the piano, singing, playing the PS2, biteing her nails.

Favorite Music: Within Temptation, Christina Aguilera, Alanis Morissette.

Personailty: Confident, loyal, dedicated, passionate. (Update)

Favorite fashion accessory: Goggles.

Birthday: 1994, July 2nd.

Toonami Tom
08-10-2007, 10:20 AM
I would like to play as Alex in Android Nightmare.

Magdolin
08-10-2007, 11:20 AM
And in Android Nightmare, I'll also play as Raph. and if Karai is in it too, I'll play as her. And I think I'm going to make Raph have a crush on her. ^_^

cowabunga14
08-10-2007, 01:46 PM
And in Android Nightmare, I'll also play as Raph. and if Karai is in it too, I'll play as her. And I think I'm going to make Raph have a crush on her. ^_^
Ok, I signed her up as an ally if that's all right.

Toonami Tom
08-10-2007, 03:30 PM
I would like for Alex to know the turtles from the start in both Android Nightmare and Martial Arts Melee.

Fancy Mel, will Rain know the turtles in Martial Arts Melee or will she meet them?

Magdolin
08-10-2007, 07:00 PM
Hmmm....Yet me think a sec..............Yeah...she will know them.

And C14 that will do just fine.:)

Magdolin
08-14-2007, 06:13 PM
Umm.....When do we start? Because, I'm ready.

cowabunga14
08-15-2007, 12:31 AM
I was thinkin' we needed more people.

Magdolin
08-15-2007, 07:39 AM
Oh okay. Hope people come here soon.:D

Magdolin
08-17-2007, 07:19 PM
Okay. To make this go somewhere, I'm going to take Donatello in Martial Arts Melee, and I'll take Donatello in Android Nightmare.:)

cowabunga14
08-18-2007, 07:28 PM
((Ok, now we can get started. Just realize, Mel, that Donny has quite an important role. If anyone wants to take Leo, lemme know.))

((I've decided to have the Turtles train in the beginning, so don't say I didn't warn ya.))

Mikey got up from a long nap. He yawned as he walked across the sewer lair. I wonder where everyone is, he thought. Last time I heard from Raph, he went out for the night. The Turtle walked around some more until he heard a sound coming from the garage. He saw Casey in there, working on a project.

"Hey Casey, what's going on?"

"Oh, I've just working my motorcycle for a couple hours. How 'bout you?"

"I just got up from a nap and I'm wondering where my brothers went. You seen 'em?"

"They said something about training on the other side of the sewers. Haven't heard from 'em since."

"Ok, thanks! I'll go look for 'em."

"Sure thing!"

Mikey walked off to search for his brothers.

On planet Fayzok, Dean had to take care of some business.

"Send Rickerson in!," Lord Prax exclaimed.

"Yessir!," a faceless lackey replied.

Just then, Dean Rickerson entered Prax's office, in his lair.

"Yeah, what's the deal?"

"Rickerson, we have not talked in a long time. I have a job for you."

"Ok, what is it?"

"Well, my androids that are enslaving the humans have been slacking off lately. I want you to monitor their activity."

"All right, I can do that. You payin' me?"

"Yes, we'll talk about the money later."

Dean didn't exactly like to work for Prax, but he knew it was the only way he could make money. If he didn't make deals with Prax, then we would've been enslaved by the overlord's androids. He just knew this job would be a piece of cake.

Toonami Tom
08-18-2007, 11:23 PM
(Yay! The RPG has started.:) )

The doors of the lair opened and in stepped Alex. The girl turtle said aloud "Hey guys, what's up?" She looked around the empty lair. "Guys?" Then she heard noise coming from the garage. The trenachcoat wearing turtle walked into the garage. "Hi Casey, your motercycle's looking good. So how are you doing tonight?"

cowabunga14
08-19-2007, 04:16 PM
"I'm doing good, thanks," Casey replied. "Just puttin' together a few loose ends here. How're you?"

Fang Wolf
09-08-2007, 04:45 PM
I Want Join with Splinter...and my OC Char: Cin..In Them Both - Android Nightmare and Martial Arts Melee

cowabunga14
09-09-2007, 04:42 PM
((Ok, I signed you up in Android Nightmare -- just wait for Leonardo07 to sign you up in his RPG. Make sure your posts are relevant and somehow develop the plot.))

Fang Wolf
09-10-2007, 01:57 PM
((Ok, I signed you up in Android Nightmare -- just wait for Leonardo07 to sign you up in his RPG. Make sure your posts are relevant and somehow develop the plot.))

Thanks..^^