PDA

View Full Version : Wish Crusher

Pages : [1] 2

Ra
08-14-2007, 02:39 AM
A friend told me about this game. It's called "Wish Crusher" for a very good reason. First you must make a wish. For example...

I wish I could go back in time
The person who posts next must then make this wish come true (or semi-true), making it crushing to the wish caster (physically and/or emotionally). Example...

Wish granted! You just went back in time and got trampled violently upon by a dinosaur.
The person who crushed the wish will then make their own wish, which in turn will get crushed, and so on.

Got that? Yes? No? Too bad, we're starting.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish I could fly...

Sewer Bull
08-14-2007, 09:36 AM
Wish granted! You just got sucked by the left engine of a Jumbo Jet!

I wish I were a pop star.

SassyGal
08-14-2007, 10:59 AM
Wish granted! You were just trampled to death by obsessive fangirls trying to get a piece of you for some twisted scrapbook they're creating!

I wish I was a millionare.

The Stryker
08-14-2007, 04:25 PM
Granted, when you try to dive into your pool of gold coins you break your neck. You are now paralyzed from the neck down.

I wish I had a giant statue of myself that rose into space.

Voltron
08-14-2007, 04:57 PM
WISH GRANTED! But it's so high that the face is melted by the sun, and molten rock falls upon you, concealing your grave for eternity. On top of that, no one can recognize the statue from then on, since it has no face.

I wish I had cancer.

GK Punk
08-14-2007, 05:04 PM
Wish granted. However, after winning the long battle with cancer, you die a meaningless death by choking on a twinkee while watching Saturday Morning Cartoons.

I wish I was little bit taller,
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good
I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
and a '64 Impala

(Am I doin it rite?)

Ra
08-14-2007, 07:38 PM
(Hellz yeah. You're going fine.)

You suddenly grow twenty feet and bash your head through the roof of your house, with the sudden power to give painful birth to bouncing baby balls. However, you do have some nice bling-bling hanging from your neck. Niiice.

A girl who looks simply marvelous suddenly lands in your arms, but is deathly afraid of giants, so she runs screaming away from you in terror before suffering from a heart attack.

Watching her running off into the distance, heartbroken, you notice a gansta bunny driving a '64 Impala wearing a gansta hat and a holding a baseball bat pulls up. It sees you, and decides that you are not meant for this world since you are so frickin' tall. He climbs up your long hairy leg, into your pants, and then proceeds to whack your crown of jewels violently. You realize the moral of the story - gansta bunnies are serious business.

Oh, how I wish I could be a park ranger.

Swany
08-14-2007, 08:10 PM
Wish granted, but, whats that behind the bushes. Its a bear! It attacks you, leaving you horribly scarred both physically and mentally.

And he took your pik-a-nick basket.

I wish, I wish, I had a fish.

Ra
08-14-2007, 11:26 PM
Wish granted! You go out fishing and catch a fish! Sadly for you, the fish has a giant shark for a friend. Have fun trying to get your arm back.

I wish I could be a superhero...

SassyGal
08-15-2007, 11:23 PM
Wish granted! You fly around the world to celebrate your new powers but you don't see the plane heading towards you and splat onto their windshield like a giant superhero bug.

I wish I could re-order time and space...

The Stryker
08-16-2007, 01:39 AM
Granted, but on your first re-ordering you accidently erase your existence by putting a bear in Rosa Parks' seat.

I wish Futurama was still on the air with new episodes.

cowabunga14
08-16-2007, 01:45 AM
Wish granted! You watch one of the new episodes, but while airing, someone gets drunk and scews up the episode.

I wish I had more money.

Ra
08-16-2007, 02:28 AM
Granted! You win $2.50 at the lottery!

I wish I could raise the dead.

SassyGal
08-16-2007, 11:49 AM
Wish granted! However, you find that raising the dead proves hazzardous to your health when the person you brought to life bit you and you become a zombie.

I wish my hair would stop turning grey...

The Stryker
08-16-2007, 02:09 PM
Granted, Your hair is now a delightful rainbow clown color.

I wish I had glasses...

KROW
08-16-2007, 03:20 PM
.I wish I was little bit taller,
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good
I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
and a '64 Impala

Damn. If I'd have been here sooner I would've said, "Wish granted. You are now Skee-Lo. The end."

I wish I had glasses...

Wish granted. You can now see better, but you have been transported to Montana where nothing is there and the libraries have been burnt down.

I wish I was immortal.

Sewer Bull
08-16-2007, 03:27 PM
Wish granted. Now there's that Scottish freak with a huge sword after you, yelling "THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!" once in a while. And soon you lose your head.

I wish I was KROW.

KROW
08-16-2007, 03:47 PM
Wish granted. You love life and love laughter, but nobody gets your jokes and you dream of things in yellow.

I wish I could find my stapler.

cowabunga14
08-17-2007, 01:06 AM
Wish granted! You manage to find your stapler, but it ends up being broken.

I wish Basura didn't have to leave on tonight's episode of Who Wants to Be a Superhero?

Ra
08-17-2007, 03:03 AM
Wish granted. But you never get to see the final episode of "Who Wants to Be a Superhero?" since the studio burns down.

I wish I could have a burrito...

Swany
08-17-2007, 11:55 AM
Granted, you bite in to the burrito and it begins to scream hysterically.

I wish I had a car (VW beetle. thank you, please).

Ra
08-17-2007, 08:15 PM
Wish granted. But the car is cursed and runs you over whenever you try to get into it. Ouch.

I wish I could fight.

Magdolin
08-17-2007, 10:25 PM
Wish granted. As you walk out of school, the bully goes to jump on you, you try to punch him, but he punches you first, knocking you out. When you wake up, you're in the hospital.

I wish I was funny...

(Am I doing it right?)

Ra
08-17-2007, 10:38 PM
(Looks fine to me.)

Wish granted. However, your humor doesn't appeal to everyone and you proceed to get hate mail until you decide to stop telling jokes.

I wish I could do whatever the hell I want.

Swany
08-18-2007, 05:22 AM
Granted, you proceed to do whatever the hell you want, however it is not to everyone elses tastes and you are lynch mobbed. Torches, pitchforks, the whole 9 yards.

PipingPringle
08-18-2007, 06:01 AM
I wish Swany had made a wish

Ra
08-18-2007, 06:19 AM
Granted! But Swany's wish is so horrible, so stuipd, and so impossible to grant that the world implodes on itself. Nice going guys. You've just doomed life as we know it.

I wish I had more time on my hands...

PipingPringle
08-18-2007, 06:25 AM
Granted! You are framed for a murder, sent to Jail, got into a fight and put into solitary confinement. You now have lots of time on your hands!

I wish I had more initiative.

KROW
08-18-2007, 12:51 PM
Granted! You now have so much initiative that you do things before anyone else, leading to your presidency of the US, and therefore leading to your accidental pressing of the red button out of sheer exhaustion.

I wish golf courses were mowed over and used as housing for the homeless.

The Stryker
08-20-2007, 01:48 AM
Granted, But now the Homeless are ganging together and eventually overtake the world by using Bindle-tech to overthrow America Online.

I wish TNA Wrestling would go out of buisness.

Katie
08-20-2007, 06:40 AM
sure, ok. But you get so excited about the next thing that takes its place that you forget about everything else in your life, then one day, you wake up and you are this old balding man standing in the front row, watching two guys knock themselves silly, in a venue that is no better than TNA....but it is too late to get back that lost time and you slowly run your fingers over well worn piece of paper in your pocket....something you've held onto for who knows how long...and it starts off: "Dear Stryker....I never thought I'd be writing this to you, but things have changed between us. Sometimes I think you care more about wrestling than me..." :o :o :o :o

um...I wish I had some orange juice....

Ra
08-20-2007, 08:01 AM
Granted...but the orange juice is simply that - orange colored juice. You throw a fit and demand some REAL orange juice before your disturbed neighbors call the police and put you in a holding cell for a week.

I wish I could have better smelling breath.

NightwatchersOnlygirl
08-20-2007, 08:16 AM
I wish I had a motorcycle like Nightwatcher's

Katie
08-20-2007, 07:29 PM
ok. you get your bike and you take it out on the track. a practice run before you actually have to make it mean something. you're in the final turn and you can see the finish line when some wingnut tries to pass you and clips your rear tire. The bike high sides and you go skidding in one direction and the bike goes in the other. the guys behind you on the track swerve to avoid hitting the bike but run over you instead, crushing your ribs. all you feel is one sharp pain in your head and nothing more.

I wish that it would rain.

Ra
08-21-2007, 04:48 AM
Granted! But now the world is being flooded by water. Everyone is drowning, animals and plants are going into hysterics, and the balance of nature has been forever disrupted. On the plus side, everyone gets their own pools now.

I STILL wish I could have better smelling breath!

Katie
08-21-2007, 06:34 AM
you got it...but your fresh and minty breath attracts ALL guys to you thus causing you problems with his bulliness AND the girlfriends of all the guys that can't keep their minds off one little kiss from you. you spend your life on the run, dodging angry mobs of the female type and enamored male types who constantly throw themselves at your feet begging for a taste of the freshest breath EVER.

I wish I had somebody here with me.

Sewer Bull
08-21-2007, 06:48 AM
Granted. I appear in fumes at your place, in all my decadent glory. Now you can start begging for mercy.

I wish Ra could have better smelling breath.

cowabunga14
08-21-2007, 01:37 PM
Granted! You smell her breath and it has the smell of raw steak.

I wish school wasn't starting in a week.

The Stryker
08-21-2007, 09:58 PM
Granted, It starts tomorrow.

I wish I was as cool as Milano Collection AT

PipingPringle
08-23-2007, 11:26 PM
Granted, you are exactly the temperature of the Japanese professional wrestler.

I wish my sunburn would stop peeling.

cowabunga14
08-24-2007, 12:54 AM
Ganted, it stops peeling and starts melting.

I wish I could find romance.

Ra
08-24-2007, 08:37 PM
Granted. You found a friend called Romance who will only call you once every few months.

I wish my throat wasn't so sore.

ThirdMarioBro
08-24-2007, 08:39 PM
Wish granted! Congratulations on your painful tonsil removal surgery!

I wish I had a girlfriend.

Zog the Equalizer
08-24-2007, 09:13 PM
Granted. After a long meaningful relationship with said girlfriend you wake up from the coma you have been in for the past 6 years only to discover the relationship never happened and you are just as single as ever.

I wish Batman TAS would get green lighted for new seasons

Ra
08-25-2007, 02:12 AM
Granted. Only one episode is made, however. And it's a musical.

I wish it would rain once in a while...

The Stryker
08-25-2007, 11:45 PM
Granted, It rains once and that one rain creates a moat around your house....and you can no longer receive MAIL!!! OOOHHH!!!

I wish Rock Music was dead

Ra
08-26-2007, 12:44 AM
Granted. But eventually, since Rock is dead, all the other types of music die out too. Eventually all we are left with is songs by Paris Hilton. Due to this, several people preform suicide. Including you.

I wish I could just get some more sleep.

Zog the Equalizer
08-26-2007, 12:47 AM
Granted. Unfortunately the power vacuum left by rock is filled by a horrible combination of J-pop, gangsta rap, and elevator music.

I wish my skin was bullet proof.

The Stryker
08-26-2007, 02:42 AM
I'll do both I'm hardcore, I love how the music world falls apart without Rock music either way...right.

Ra: You sleep for 40 years and wake up to find you've wasted your best years sleeping.

Kato: Your Skin is bulletproof but it isn't blemish-proof. BLACKHEADS RIGHT BEFORE PROM!!

I wish I could eat the world's largest watermelon

Ra
08-27-2007, 05:36 AM
Granted! For answering two wishes, you do not die from eating so much watermelon. However, you ate the seeds of the thing and now a watermelon baby is starting to grow inside of you.

I wish I could improve my drawing ability...

Leogeddon
08-28-2007, 12:56 PM
wish granted, you lose your hands in a piano accident.

i wish for some singing ability. =<

The Stryker
08-28-2007, 02:45 PM
Granted,with that singing ability you become rich and famous...but you're still empty on the inside.

//_o

I wish Kenta Kobashi was President.

Swany
08-28-2007, 04:29 PM
Granted, the planet implodes.

I wish I didnt have to get up so early tomorrow.

Katie
08-28-2007, 07:17 PM
granted, but by skipping out on your classes you miss out on learning your potential and never become supreme overlord of the planet like you were supposed to.

I wish I lived on the garden side of my apartment building instead of the parking lot side.

cowabunga14
08-28-2007, 07:55 PM
Granted, the garden overgrows and entangles the apartment.

I wish I knew more about ninjas.

Katie
08-29-2007, 06:43 AM
granted. you learn more about REAL ninjas and are then unable to enjoy TMNT and other ninja based shows because they are so fake and off the mark compared to the real thing. Real Ninjas were NOT nice people. You give up and start watching the TV Guide channel 24-7. The show where they make some person look like some star begins to be the basis of your entire existance.

I wish I didn't have such a stiff leg this morning :( OUCH!

Ra
08-29-2007, 06:59 AM
Granted! One quick swipe of a hack saw and your stiff leg is gone! It won't be seeing you any time soon.

I wish I could bring cartoon characters to life. Rly :|

cowabunga14
08-30-2007, 08:11 PM
Granted, you bring said cartoon characters to life, but they the wreak havoc in your house.

I wish I knew where to buy all the hard to find DVDs.

The Stryker
08-30-2007, 08:59 PM
GWANTED, you find this mythical place but in finding the place you accidently open a gate to Hell and your organs are feasted on by pink and black demons.

I wish that the world didn't have to end because of stupidity in the US Government

Ra
08-31-2007, 02:55 AM
Granted. The world ends because of the stupidity of the world.

I wish I could communicate with animals.

Leogeddon
08-31-2007, 03:04 AM
granted, you find out they were planning to invade your home.

I wish i could morph into whatever i want like... Morph and Mystique

cowabunga14
08-31-2007, 08:28 PM
Ganted, you morph once and can't change back.

I wish I had a metal arm.

Ra
08-31-2007, 08:36 PM
Granted! After getting your arm trapped under a tree in the middle of nowhere for twelve hours with no hope of rescue, you painfully cut off your arm and get it replaced with a metal one a month later.

I wish I could play the drums

Katie
08-31-2007, 10:00 PM
granted, you play the drums for an up and coming new band and when things start to look really good, you are replaced by this wierd looking guy with a funny name and a big nose. They become MEGA stars

years later EVERYONE knows his name, but very few remember you were around at all. you become very bitter and write books insisting you were the one who helped propel them to fame and that YOU were the one on drums when they were discovered. ;)

I wish...I....wasn't...so....F'ing....Pissed off......right......now. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Ra
09-01-2007, 12:26 AM
Granted! You are now slightly less pissed off.

I wish I had a laptop

KROW
09-05-2007, 02:57 PM
Wish granted! You now have a laptop, but whenever you stand up, it disappears.

I wish I had $500,000.00

Ra
09-07-2007, 08:37 PM
Granted. You are now $500,000.00 richer in Monopoly money.

I wish I could dance better.

MadPirateBunny
09-18-2007, 12:05 AM
Wish granted! You are the best dancer in the world. Thing is your feet never stop! :D

I wish I could go to England.

Ra
09-18-2007, 04:42 AM
Granted! But somehow you get off the plane and only take one step onto British soil when a bald evil man kidnaps you, and is being chased by some guy in glasses with a habit of saying "Groovy, baby." You are doomed to be the bald guy's maid for the rest of your life.

I wish I could run faster...

MadPirateBunny
09-18-2007, 11:56 AM
POOF! Your wish is granted! Faster and faster and faster until you were faster than the fastest atom and poof! You went back in time and ended up running smack into a big fat dinosaur. Mmmm Lunch.

I wish I could get motivated

cowabunga14
09-18-2007, 07:28 PM
Granted, you get motivated to do something you don't want to do.

I wish people would think of their actions before they do them.

shuriken
09-19-2007, 04:32 PM
Granted!! people now take too long thinking about their actions and end up becoming ridiculously depressed due to overthinking and end up doing nothing.
I wish that I could have an army of foot ninjas to do my bidding.

Swany
09-19-2007, 06:42 PM
Granted, however they are inept foot ninjas who get a butt whooping first battle. Hang your head in shame.

I wish I could se my friends more often.

MadPirateBunny
09-19-2007, 11:36 PM
Granted. There's this weird accident and to save both your lives you and your friend are sewn together at the forehead! ACK!

I wish I could have more time to read.

Ra
09-20-2007, 02:01 AM
Granted. You are forced to take reading lessons with kindergardern kids. And you can only read their books, such as "Happy the Hoppy Kanagaroo".

I wish I could have a pet demon.

shuriken
09-20-2007, 07:20 PM
Granted,the pet demon is great for about a week then it consumes your soul!
I wish that I were the world's strongest man.

NightwatchersOnlygirl
09-23-2007, 11:30 AM
I wish I had Nightwatcher as my Boyfriend

Katie
09-24-2007, 06:45 AM
Watch this...I'm talented....

OK, granted, NOG you can have nightwatcher as your boyfriend, thus fullfilling your every fantasy in an instant (poor raphy) BUT within 10 minutes of this happening, you are out on some random meaningless date when Shuriken, who now has massive super strength appears and he and nightwatcher fight. Because Shuriker hs super strength and is the world's strongest man, he has no trouble at all crushing nightwatcher to a bloody quivering mass of something barely recognizable as having once been alive. Everything you had that you wanted and all your future dreams are gone in an instant. And the worst part is that you got a taste of your happiness and have to live with the lack of it haunting you for the rest of your life.

Shuriken, after the fight....as you stand over nightwatcher's lifless body, NOG turns her attentions to you because well...you must be good if you beat nightwatcher....she changes her name yet again to "Shuriken's Only Girl" and proceeds to make random comments about loving you all over the boards.

I wish I had a waffle

JaffleMan
10-01-2007, 07:02 AM
Wish granted, but it is the waffle of evil, it's dark and encrusted with marmite! And when you take a bite out of it, it takes a bite out of you... or somthing. OooohoOOOoohhh..... scaryness!! BWAHHAHAHAHA!!!

I wish I had a life....

NightwatchersOnlygirl
10-01-2007, 07:06 AM
I wish that my boyfriend Nightwatcher comes back to life

shuriken
10-06-2007, 04:48 PM
OK how about this...
JaffleMan you are given a life, but your soul is placed into Nightwatcher's corpse which is rotting away like a zombie. NOG now has her boyfriend back but he is slowly rotting away and is constantly being ducktaped to stay together. Eventually all that is left is his Head in which NOG sleeps with forever and ever.:D
I wish I had a Jet.

Ra
10-06-2007, 07:26 PM
Granted. But somehow The Nightwatcher's rotting head gets sucked into it. And blows up the jet. :|

I wish I had a cold!

Bigfoot
10-06-2007, 08:07 PM
Wish Granted!

You get the worst cold of your life, and all the sniffling and sneezing gives you a rare form of mental illness that makes you spend the rest of your days locked up in the looney bin with a bunch of other weirdos who don't even know their own names.

I wish I had a Scratch action figure...

ToTheNines
10-06-2007, 08:22 PM
I wish I had a Scratch action figure...

Wish granted.

You get alot of money on ebay and you get a parking ticket costing you the same amount of money you won the next day.

I wish the rest of the NT and OT would be released immediately.

Aelia
10-06-2007, 11:43 PM
Wish granted.

But they're all sold on seperate DVDs, twelve dollars each, and only a few stores sell them.

I wish I didn't have strings on me.

Ra
10-07-2007, 02:53 AM
Granted! You now fall to a lifeless heap on the floor! Sucks to be a puppet...

I wish I could burn things.

JaffleMan
10-07-2007, 06:37 AM
Granted, you are blessed with a packet of matches and the knowledge neccessary to create fire is bestowed upon you. You light a single match and are overcome by a remarkable sense of awe, everything else is blanked out, it is just you and that burning flame!

Then the match runs out and burns your fingers... ouch, you run around the rest of the day with sore fingers. Serves you right for playing with fire.

I wish, i wish i didn't squish that fish.

ToTheNines
10-07-2007, 09:17 AM
Wish granted!

That fish squishes you.

I wish Bruce Timm would make "The Flash: The Animated Series".

shuriken
10-08-2007, 10:23 PM
Granted! the pilot episode is a hit and everyone loves it, but after the season starts no one watches it and the show is abruptly cancelled due to only twenty viewers. another flash series is never made again:cry:.
I wish that I could speak to dogs.

Katie
10-09-2007, 06:36 AM
Granted, but when you do gain this ability, you find out that they all think we are helpless idiots who can't take care of ourselves and are plotting a takeover of the earth. Once this is achieved, there will be a "pax canine" and there is no more war, disease, pollution, or famine. They, however, will not spare you because they have already decided that only two humans will live...and only because they do not want to cause an extinction. The two humans are jeff corwin and Terri Irwin. All others must go.

I wish I didn't feel like.....I wish I wasn't so depressed.

JaffleMan
10-10-2007, 03:24 AM
Wish granted, you become the happiest person alive. In fact more than that, you have reached an entirely new level of happiness that was previously thought impossible. Soon anyone who compares themselves to you becomes sad, they are sad because they know they can never be as happy as you. Eventually society ceases to function because everyone else but you is too depressed to rock up to work.

I wish i had a new car......

P.S: Katie, whatever happened or is happenning, it surely can't be that bad. Or if it is try to look at the positives. ;)

Cheer up. :P

ToTheNines
10-10-2007, 03:08 PM
Wish granted! You don't have enough money for fuzzy dice, thus your new car is not cool!

I wish the new Wilhelm Scream album was at FYE yesterday (the release date) when I drove across the county (with awful traffic, mind you) to pick it up.

Katie
10-10-2007, 09:58 PM
wish granted....it was in stock, but when you get up to the counter you discover you don't have any money / debit card / credit card / etc. on you.

I wish for.............and extra blanket on my bed tonight brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! ((Or at least to be good and snuggled up to my sweetikins :D ))

ToTheNines
10-11-2007, 02:58 PM
(Too bad I never forget my wallet :P)

Wish granted, the extra blankey causes you to sweat so much that it looks like you peed the bed!!

I wish I had more Jones Soda.

cowabunga14
10-11-2007, 08:32 PM
Granted, you get more Jones soda that is past its expiration date.

I wish I knew want was preventing me from talking to Samie.

Katie
10-15-2007, 08:30 PM
granted...you learn get the wisdom of the ages and realize that girls are scared to talk to guys too. Meanwhile, some guy who already figured this out wins her and you find out years later that she liked you too and was just waiting for you TO TALK TO HER!!! :P

I wish I hadn't washed my remote car key in my pants pocket :(

ToTheNines
10-18-2007, 03:31 PM
Granted! You get them stolen instead.

I wish my beard was the same color (if not darker) than my hair.

shuriken
10-21-2007, 10:37 PM
Granted! Now your beard is as dark as asphalt or you hair(your choice). But unfortunately itis evil. So evilthat it consumes your very soul, turning you into an evil souless montser with a four foot long beard :teek:.
I wish I was two inches taller.

JaffleMan
10-22-2007, 02:19 AM
Granted, but you lose 2 inches off of your......... ummmm..... left hand index finger....... thats it. :P

I wish my co-workers would stop trying to pick me up on weekends. And yes I'm being serious.

Bigfoot
10-22-2007, 10:19 AM
Wish Granted!

Your co-workers stop trying to pick you up, but on your way to work one day, a giant bird swoops from the sky, picks you up, and flies away into the sunset with your lifeless body clutched in it's talons.

I wish... I wish I was a cloud, peacfully floating above the ocean.

Ra
10-23-2007, 02:30 AM
Granted! But planes sort of fly through you...and so do birds... :ohwell:

I wish that my school would burn to the ground... :evil:

Bigfoot
10-23-2007, 08:23 PM
Wish Granted!

But you are in the the school while it is burning.

I wish, I wish. I wish I was a starfish.

MadPirateBunny
10-24-2007, 06:20 PM
Granted!

You look so pretty up on my wall.
Oh starfish.
When I found you in the sea
You truly tempted me
Now on my wall
You have not power over me
At all.

I wish I had some icecream!

cowabunga14
10-24-2007, 06:40 PM
Granted! The ice cream consists of ketchup, rotten eggs, and lizard feet.

I wish I knew why there were kids screwing around at night.

JaffleMan
10-25-2007, 05:57 AM
Wish granted, but now you are scared. Because you discover that these kids are all part of a great conspiracy. A conspiracy to get... *points finger*... YOU!

Why they have singled you out, nobody knows. And to be honest, nobody really knows who "they" really are. Nor does anyone know why "they" have to use children to execute their plans. But they are determined to get you and one day they most likely will.

I wish I was captain Planet.....

Ra
10-25-2007, 06:04 AM
Granted! But some random kids (coincidently the same ones out to get Cowabunga) come over and beat you up. Why? Nobody knows. Possibly because you now have green hair and platinum skin. All you know is that it's a part of their great and epic plan to take over the world via spying, stalking, and pollution.

I wish I could sleep.

shuriken
10-26-2007, 11:19 PM
Wish granted. Now you cannot wake up and are in a neverending nightmare that feels ridiculously real.
I wish I was eating the most delicious chicken breast sandwich.

Ra
10-27-2007, 07:10 PM
Granted! But the chicken had Mad Cow disease. How it got that, I'm not too sure. Either way, you are infested and die a terrible terrible death.

I wish I didn't have any assignments or tests...

ToTheNines
10-27-2007, 08:13 PM
Granted! But the chicken had Mad Cow disease. How it got that, I'm not too sure. Either way, you are infested and die a terrible terrible death.

I wish I didn't have any assignments or tests...

Granted, some one offers to do all your work for minimal cash but they screw you over and do poorly and you fail.

I wish I could find an authentic Devin Hester jersey at a discount price.

Aelia
10-27-2007, 11:20 PM
Wish granted! However, you have to sell your soul to the devil to get the discount.

I wish I had that $800 Lupin III boxset.

Ra
10-27-2007, 11:26 PM
Granted! You steal it from the store and you go to jail for about 2 years! :D

I wish that things were cooler here...

Aelia
10-28-2007, 12:47 AM
Granted! We all freeze to death in a blizzard (You gotta be more specific with your wishes.)

I wish I had superspeed...

JaffleMan
10-28-2007, 12:59 AM
!!SMACK!! You run into a wall, and I am there personally just to laugh at you. :lol:

I wish I had some sushi.... mmmmm seaweed. :)

Aelia
10-28-2007, 01:18 AM
Wish granted! Except the rice used to make the sushi is all hard and crusty. That's what you get for laughing at people's misfortunes.

I wish that I had a good NES game collection...

shuriken
10-28-2007, 02:54 PM
Granted! Unfortunately none of your games work:evilgrin:.
I wish that I was able to have a longer attention span.

cowabunga14
10-28-2007, 04:48 PM
Granted! Your attention span becomes so long that you only focus on one thing for the rest of your life.

I wish I didn't have two tests on Halloween day.

ToTheNines
10-28-2007, 05:39 PM
Granted, you have 4 tests on Halloween!

I wish the Crash Bandicoot series would return to its former quality.

Aelia
10-28-2007, 07:49 PM
Wish granted! Crash Bandicoot finally has a good game, but it doesn't sell very well and the production company goes out of business.

I wish I had a scanner...

The Stryker
10-29-2007, 02:26 PM
Granted, He obeys you for all of 3 minutes then proceeds to make your head explode. (IT'S A MOVIE, LOOK IT UP.)

I wish a legion of Spanish revolutionaries would rise up and strike against the United States in a violent bloodbath.

JaffleMan
10-30-2007, 01:45 AM
Yor wish is granted, literally!

A giant, yet oddly violent, bath full of blood, propelled by a dozen or so lawn mower motors, sets sail off of the Spanish coastline carrying on board a motley crew of Spanish revolutionaries. Amazingly only 4 days later, it finally gets to the US, but the crew on board are too weak to fight (the black pudding they were living on didn't quite have the nutrients). They all somehow get past the US coast guard and all get jobs in a shifty factory where they manufacture a generic kids cereal that is a cheap imitation of fruit loops. Oh the horror........

I wish I had a mars bar. :)

The Stryker
10-30-2007, 06:47 AM
THATS RACIST!

Granted, It's stale.

I wish that dancing baby from a couple of years ago would make a comeback.

JaffleMan
10-30-2007, 07:09 AM
THATS RACIST!

How? :-? It was never intended to be.
I've sent you a PM if you want to continue this discussion. :ohwell:

Wish granted, but it is no longer a baby since a few years have passed.

I wish I had a complete monopoly game.

Aelia
10-30-2007, 05:09 PM
Wish granted! But while playing it, you find out just how boring Monopoly is.

I wish I had more money for the upcoming convention.

Ambush
10-30-2007, 05:57 PM
granted. you get some money and get robbed on the way there.

i wish someone wasnt ignoring me :x

cowabunga14
10-30-2007, 07:29 PM
Granted! Five more people ignore you.

I wish chemisty wasn't so hard.

Magdolin
10-30-2007, 10:48 PM
Wish granted! Only instead of being hard, it's harder than a rock.

Kendamu
10-30-2007, 11:44 PM
Wish granted! Only... wait. You didn't make a wish!

I wish that Kyo made a wish.

Magdolin
10-31-2007, 01:01 PM
Wish Granted! I make a wish on my next years birthday, and because of how hard I blew out the candles cake goes everywhere.

I wish I had a candy bar...

JaffleMan
10-31-2007, 02:43 PM
Granted, you can have my stale mars bar. I don't want it.

I wish I didn't have to go to work today.

Magdolin
10-31-2007, 08:26 PM
Wish granted! The next day you go to work, you find your boss telling you you're fired. And then you realize that you're out of a job completely. And so you try to find a job, but the mangers say you're too old.

I wish I had a fruittopia.

Aelia
10-31-2007, 08:27 PM
Wish granted! Still, nobody knows what that is.

I wish that I wasn't having ribs for dinner.

Katie
11-14-2007, 08:16 PM
Granted...you get a huge pile of collard greens instead!!

I wish I could get on one of those home make over shows and they would fix up my spare bedroom.

MadPirateBunny
11-15-2007, 10:11 AM
they fix it up then a tornado comes through and wipes out your entire house.
oops.

I wish it was my birthday every day

Katie
11-15-2007, 07:14 PM
considering we actually had tornadoes yesterday....

Granted. you also age accordingly.

I wish I could have a beautiful sparkly dress

Ra
11-16-2007, 11:16 PM
Granted! But the sparkles are so bright that they blind whoever looks upon the dress. Even you. :|

I wish I could have more squeaky toys for my dog.

ToTheNines
11-17-2007, 10:23 AM
Granted, they all turn out like that Penquin from Toy Story 2.

I wish that WVU ends up the highest ranked BCS team.

Bigfoot
11-28-2007, 10:28 AM
They finish highest in their rank, which insites a riot in the streets causing damage, looting, murder, rape, and destruction.

I wish I had a French Munchkin Maid that lived in the closet and only came out to do "house chores". Yeah, that would be cool.

Fledermaus
11-29-2007, 02:08 PM
The disinfectant she uses creates toxic fumes which burn out the insides of your nose, eyes, and lungs and has a negative effect on the brain. The constant exposure causes you to develop cancer in each of these areas.

I wish I had a photographic memory.

cowabunga14
11-29-2007, 07:42 PM
Granted! Your photographic memory works just like a camera...and you don't benefit from it at all.

I wish I knew what she thought of me.

Bigfoot
11-29-2007, 10:44 PM
Granted! You find out what she thinks of you, and you discover she only talked to you in the first place because she thought you would do her homework for her (or benefit from you in some other nerdy way).

I wish to be debt free.

MadPirateBunny
12-01-2007, 12:15 PM
granted. Mind you you're all alone on your desert island of nothing and the sand is in all kinds of wrong places.

I want my feet to not be so frickin COLD!

Katie
12-01-2007, 09:44 PM
granted....you acquire athelete's foot, which gives you that constant burning itching sensation on your feet.

I wish I could remember the words to this stupid song in my head so I could quit humming it.

Ra
12-01-2007, 11:33 PM
Granted! But the song turns out to be an instrumental.

I wish the holidays would never end.

shuriken
12-02-2007, 04:15 PM
Granted!! every day is a Christmas and everyone expects to get something from you and on the radio there is nothing but holiday themed music every day and this ends up driving you insane. Eventually you think that you're Santa Clause and try to stop CHristmas, to no avail...
I wish I had the new TMNT Neca sculpts. ( I know they aren't out yet but I don't care damnit!!)

Bigfoot
12-03-2007, 09:27 AM
Granted! You get the new sculpts on ebay, autographed by the design team, but UPS destroys the box during shipping and all you get is a box full of broken turtle parts.

I wish I started my Christmas shopping earlier.

The Stryker
12-08-2007, 04:22 AM
Granted, you start your shopping in July and by the time Christmas rolls around. You're dead.

I wish Sweet N' Sour inc. would take off on The Technodrome.

Bigfoot
12-10-2007, 09:59 AM
Granted!

While Sweet 'n Sour Inc. goes on vacation to take some time off, Soy Sauce Ltd. steps in and devours the competition.

I wish I was a starfish...

ToTheNines
12-19-2007, 05:57 PM
Wish granted! You get stepped on by people at the beach.

I wish Christmas break started a few days earlier.

Bigfoot
12-19-2007, 06:32 PM
Wish Granted! Your Christmas break starts sooner than expected, but the teachers give out twice as much homework for the extended holiday.

I wish I was the all-knowing and powerful Oz!

Ra
12-20-2007, 01:44 AM
Granted! Unfortunately, the things you see in the universe are mainly hideous. You then slowly and gradually deteriorate mentally until you are nothing but a pile of goo.

I wish Christmas would hurry up and get here, dang it.

Bigfoot
12-22-2007, 10:10 AM
Christmas comes early, but Santa doesn't get the memo, and nobody gets presents.

I wish I was a cloud floating about.

NightwatchersOnlygirl
12-22-2007, 10:27 AM
I find Nightwatcher under my chirstmas tree

ToTheNines
12-22-2007, 03:11 PM
I find Nightwatcher under my chirstmas tree

NOT GRANTED!!

I wish you would go to hell.

Bigfoot
12-22-2007, 07:11 PM
Uhhh...

Wish granted. I go to hell, but I come back the next day with a t-shirt, as a gift to you that says..."I've been to hell and back."

I wish some people would play the games right.

ToTheNines
12-23-2007, 09:58 AM
Not you dude, Nightwatchersonlygirl was posting dumb stuff... again. I guess you have her on ignore.

PipingPringle
12-23-2007, 10:29 AM
granted! everyone plays the games perfectly according to the rules, but then we all die from having too much fun!

I wish my Mp3 player hadn't died.

ToTheNines
12-23-2007, 11:10 AM
Ooops, please delete!

ToTheNines
12-23-2007, 11:10 AM
Granted! You're MP3 players comes to life and chokes you with the headphone chords!!!

I wish I could afford The Simpsons season box sets.

Zog the Equalizer
12-23-2007, 04:18 PM
Granted! But with your new-found wealth you lose site of what really matters and push away friends and family until money is your only friend and you become sad and lonely.

I wish I didn't have this crappy dial-up internet.

Bigfoot
12-26-2007, 12:15 AM
Granted! The phone company stops by and disconnects your dial up connection, now your computer becomes nothing but a fancy word processor.

I wish I wasn't afraid of blood.

PipingPringle
12-27-2007, 01:44 PM
Granted! You are now a vampire, doomed to live with an awful blood lust until somebody stakes ya in the heart!

I wish I had some socks without holes in them.

Bigfoot
12-27-2007, 06:02 PM
Wish Granted! You get all new socks, but then get holes in your shoes and ruin all your new socks... Bummer.

I wish dogs could live as long as people.

MadPirateBunny
12-27-2007, 10:49 PM
granted

*POOF*

Now they live as long as people but they get old and wrinkly and you have to put them in depends and push them around the yard in a doggy-wheelchair

I wish I could walk on the ice without falling

Bigfoot
12-28-2007, 06:18 PM
Wish Granted! You can now walk on ice without falling, but due to global warming and high temperatures, you never encounter ice again, and your new found ability is useless.

I wish I had more room to store all my TMNT stuff.

ToTheNines
01-04-2008, 07:43 PM
Granted! You're garage gets pillaged and you have plenty room for TMNT stuff.

I wish that my school library had Charles Bukowski books.

MadPirateBunny
01-05-2008, 02:21 AM
GRANTED! But now that's ALL they have! Mwuhahahahaha! :evilgrin:

I wish my finger would stop aching

ToTheNines
01-06-2008, 03:42 PM
Granted! It falls off.

I wish my sister would stop messing with the bass and treble on my speakers.

shuriken
01-08-2008, 12:27 PM
Granted! she breaks your speakers instead.
I wish that I had the new Neca turtles...

ToTheNines
01-08-2008, 07:28 PM
Granted! The necks are too long... wait, they're already like that!

I wish WVU didn't get jipped in the AP and Coaches polls.

Bigfoot
01-18-2008, 11:32 AM
Granted! ... ummm... Something bad happens instead.

I wish I new what that last guy was talking about.

Katie
01-25-2008, 06:34 AM
Granted: Your life revolves around college football now.

I wish I had a fish

Bigfoot
01-25-2008, 08:55 AM
Wish granted! You get a fish, but it is battered and deep fried.

I wish the month of April would get here quicker.

MadPirateBunny
03-12-2008, 01:40 AM
Granted but it's gone in an instant :D

I wish May would come quick!

Ra
03-12-2008, 01:51 AM
Granted!! But then it gets erased from the calander all together for the other months to have more days in them.

I...wish...that I could stop procastinating on school work.

Bigfoot
03-14-2008, 07:42 PM
You stop procrastinating and start to get all of your assignments done correctly and on time. By putting all of your effort into your work, your social life takes a dive and the only person you think is your friend is the guy at Gamestop. LOL.

I wish I worked at Gamestop. LMAO!

NightwatchersOnlygirl
06-09-2008, 02:52 PM
I wish I married Nightwatcher

Bigfoot
06-09-2008, 06:00 PM
You get married to Nightwatcher, then turn into a turtle yourself.

I wish my pizza would get here.

MadPirateBunny
06-09-2008, 10:16 PM
GRANTED!

Your pizza gets here but it's all anchovies and bug eyes and the game stop you work out is run over by a BIG tractor.

{hehe}

I wanna go swimming!

Bigfoot
06-11-2008, 11:51 AM
You go swiming in a nice clean pool, but then your hair gets sucked into a drain, pulling you underwater until finally part of your scalp rips off... Ouch!

I wish I was the boss.

NightwatchersOnlygirl
06-22-2008, 01:21 PM
Your wish granted you are now the boss

I wish that me and Nightwatcher had a little Nightwatcher

Bigfoot
06-22-2008, 02:40 PM
You end up having a little baby Nightwatcher, but he is then paralized from the neck down because of a terrible motorcycle accident... Bummer!

I wish there were no stupid/ignorant people.

Evenstar227
06-25-2008, 02:13 PM
Wish granted! Only, nobody is smart now because there are no stupid people to compare themselves to. This resulting cosmic imbalance causes the galaxy to explode!

I wish I could use The Force.

Bigfoot
06-25-2008, 06:10 PM
Wish granted! Only, nobody is smart now because there are no stupid people to compare themselves to. This resulting cosmic imbalance causes the galaxy to explode!

I wish I could use The Force.

That was a cool crush.

Wish granted! You have the ability to use The Force, but so does everyone else, resulting in a useless unique ability.

I wish I had one more fish in my aquarium.

Evenstar227
06-26-2008, 08:41 AM
Thanks!

Wish granted! You have one more fish in your aquarium, but it happens to be a piranha. It devours all the other fish and then attacks you one morning when you come to feed the fish. Normally you could have avoided the piranha's leap for your head (jaws open wide, exposing lots of pointy teeth), but you haven't had your coffee yet and thus your reaction time is slow. The piranha eats your face, and police are reduced to using your dental records to identify you. The piranha evenutally dies from being out of water.

I wish my car was KITT from "Knight Rider".

Bigfoot
06-26-2008, 08:12 PM
Ouch! lol. You're quite good at this. No one has gotten me that good (or bad)in awhile.

Wish granted! Whatever piece of crap you are driving now, turns into the awesome KITT. But your past car resents you for changing it into something it wasn't, therefore haunting and sabotaging your awesome new ride. In essence, you have a car that you love, that hates your guts.

I wish I would get struck by lightning, and live.

Evenstar227
06-27-2008, 08:52 AM
Thanks...don't know where I'm comin' up with this shyte, either. Haven't had MY coffee yet!

Wish granted! Whatever piece of crap you are driving now, turns into the awesome KITT. But your past car resents you for changing it into something it wasn't, therefore haunting and sabotaging your awesome new ride. In essence, you have a car that you love, that hates your guts.

Nice! My current car is NOT a piece of crap, I'll have you know. It's a 2000 Camry with a *brand spankin' new engine in it* (long story).

Wish granted! You are struck by lightning and survive. However, the violent surge of electricity that coursed through your body fried your synapses, so your existence is reduced to sitting in a chair, staring out the window all day. Occasionally you point to a pigeon, chuckle, and say "Smurfgiggle!" On the plus side, you can make anyone you touch get shocked by static electricity and yelp. This is very funny to you.

I wish I were fluent in over 6 million forms of communication.

Evenstar227
06-30-2008, 01:07 PM
I wish I were fluent in over 6 million forms of communication.

Guys?

Anyone?

He-hello?

This place used to be fun.

Guess I'll crush my own wish then:

Wish granted! The day after you receive fluency you suffer a head injury which leaves you blind, deaf, and mute. The only ways you can communicate are via sign language, Charades, and the hula, rendering your newfound skills essentially useless.

I wish I had a talking cat.

Bigfoot
06-30-2008, 08:20 PM
Guys?

Anyone?

He-hello?

This place used to be fun.

I think I am the only one that checks on this thread daily, and I was away for part of the weekend. Let's crush some wishes...

Read at your own risk...
The morning you realize your new found feline can talk, the two of you chat for hours, getting to know each other. You form a very tight friendship and decide to go into business with each other, selling "fish" of all things. One day the SWAT team storms into your place of business and points an assault rifle to your cats head. You come running into the room, get shot in the shoulder, and fall to the side of your kitty companion. You roll over just as talking cat brains splatter all over your face...

(I took my time with that one.)

I wish my parents could live forever.

Evenstar227
07-01-2008, 10:30 AM
I think I am the only one that checks on this thread daily, and I was away for part of the weekend. Let's crush some wishes...

Read at your own risk...
The morning you realize your new found feline can talk, the two of you chat for hours, getting to know each other. You form a very tight friendship and decide to go into business with each other, selling "fish" of all things. One day the SWAT team storms into your place of business and points an assault rifle to your cats head. You come running into the room, get shot in the shoulder, and fall to the side of your kitty companion. You roll over just as talking cat brains splatter all over your face...

(I took my time with that one.)

I wish my parents could live forever.

Oh!! You are evil. Your wish is my command.... ::rolls up sleeves::

Wish granted! Your parents, from this day forward, live forever. At first they are excited about the change, although it means watching you, their child, grow older and age into a withered old fart before their eyes. Then they have to care for you in your decrepit senile years, and this causes them to feel resentful. After all, YOU were supposed to take care of THEM when they got old. You deprived them of that, and here they are changing your diapers again. This is the beginning of their downward spiral to maniacal egotism and tyranny.

As the years pass, they become less and less concerned with the mere mortals they live amongst. If getting into a fight while driving, they think nothing of plowing into a tree to "drive a point home", since after all, they're immortal. The government finds out about their extraordinary nature, and tries to capture them for study. Corrupt officials, drug lords, rulers of foreign countries...all have an interest in your parents. They manage to elude capture and spend a century or two laying low in the rugged hills of Bhutan.

Eventually, through a fortuitous combination of adroitly applied power and good timing, they rise to untold heights of power within the secret network of the Illuminati. Their word is law. Life is good, until the apocolypse comes.

As the only two people left alive on Earth after nuclear armegeddon, they spend several lonely decades trying to piece together some semblance of an existance like what they knew before. They decide to become the new Adam and Eve, and try to repopulate the Earth with their offspring. At first, they are successful in their endeavors. However, after about 2 or 3 generations, the genetics become so muddled due to inbreeding that humanity as we know it has turned gruesome. Earth is now the home of mutated freaks of nature. The end.

I wish I had a nice little cottage in the forest.

Side note: ARGH! Why didn't someone tell me "receive" is misspelled in my signature? ARGH! ::runs off and corrects::

Ra
07-03-2008, 05:46 AM
Wish granted! This is going to be fun.

You are walking along the side walk of your local city, minding your own business, before you are knocked over the head with a cricket bat and driven to the secret headquarters of the FBI at a disclosed location. By the time you come to the conscious world, the FBI agents give you a task: attack and kill one of Europe's biggest mobsters. Naturally, you decline, but due to...well, other circumstances beyond your control (come on, they had a gun! What can you do?), you accept this mission.

You train for months for this moment, but when you finally track the mobster down, you just don't have the heart to kill him. But in that brief second of hesitation, he sends his thugs onto you and you are thrown in a Medieval style dungeon. After hearing that you were to be shot in the morning, you make a speedy escape by gnawing your way out of the cell window. Sure, now you have several cracked and broken teeth, and you've done something completely impossible in real life, but you're out of there, and that's all that matters. Then the FBI agents see you, and somehow think that you have betrayed them and joined sides with the mobster, and start shooting at you. Naturally, with both sides hot at your heels, you run into the nearby forest.

You run and run and run, and eventually stumble across a nice little cottage in a clearing. Seeing a chance to save yourself, you burst through the door and are confronted with seven dwarves. They then make you their "woman slave", since they can't seem to find Snow White, and make you do all their chores. Now you are forever stuck in the cottage to serve seven smelly dwarves, unable to go outside forever more in fear for your life.

But hey, at least you got the cottage.

I...wish...that I had a Wii.

Evenstar227
07-04-2008, 10:03 AM
Wish granted! You now have a Wii, which you play with every day, and enjoy mightily. Life is good. Really good, in fact. Because you now live in a senior center, complete with 3 squares a day, bingo, shuffleboard, and on-site medical help in the event of an emergency. (Wii is big there, doncha know (http://www.wiisworld.com/wii-news/senior-wiitizens-enjoying-wii-and-ds.html).) You become something of a Sunnyside Vale Senior Center legend, known for your prowess at Ninjabread Man: Blades of Fury and Rayman Raving Rabbids (:twink:).

Eventually, as you continue to reign undefeated, discontent and rebellion begin to simmer underneath the pleasant exterior that is Sunnyside. The other residents, once so cheery and welcoming, now begin to plot insurrection. As you are many years their junior, and thus have better reflexes, greater strength, and more endurance, they resort to mob tactics and plan to overwhelm you with numbers. They begin to secretly train to work together in their attacks, and one evening, after 4pm dinner, they ambush you on your way to your room. They beat you with their canes. They run over your toes with their wheelchairs. They stun you by exposing wrinkly flesh. It is over swiftly. When the dust settles, only the octagenarians are left standing (figuratively speaking). The Reign of Ra has come to an end.

I wish I was a black belt in tae kwon do.

Storm Wolf
07-10-2008, 10:30 AM
Wish granted! You are now a black belt in tae kwon do. You become a great master in your art. Somehow Chuck Norris sees you on the evening news and challenges you to a dual.

No one has ever fought Chuck Norris and lived to brag about it.

I wish I could rule the world of Halo.

KROW
07-10-2008, 03:40 PM
Wish granted. Unfortunately, you get drowned in teabags and n00bs.

I wish my cell phone didn't need charging.

Bigfoot
07-10-2008, 07:26 PM
Wish granted, but the energy that allows your phone to run forever, causes you to have cancer in your ear. You have to go to the hospital, where they cut it off, and leave you with a little ear nub left to remind you of your dreaded wish.

I wish I had a dishwasher.

KROW
07-10-2008, 07:46 PM
Wish granted. You now have a Tasmanian devil of your very own, with an enlarged tongue specific for cleaning the excess grit, grime, and grease from your dishes. However, after a wonderful barbecue -- during which you used paper plates and plastic cutlery -- it gets so hungry that it eats your pets and three toes off your left foot.

I wish my lawn was emo so it would cut itself.

Bigfoot
07-10-2008, 08:06 PM
I wish my lawn was emo so it would cut itself.

Lol... Wish granted! Your lawn decides to cut itself, but every time it does, it bleeds red blood. Within weeks, your house, yard, garage are all flooded with grass blood. You end up spending all your money on meds and therapists for your lawn and end up going broke and crazy... because the lawn is your friend.

Oops, forgot to make a wish...

I wish I had a better memory.

KROW
07-10-2008, 08:36 PM
Wish granted. You remember everything, including the time when you wet your pants during the school play. Even more troubling was the fact that you were a cloud and the kids pointed and yelled that it was raining. But the worst was hearing your teacher, whom just days before gave you a gold star for perfect attendance that month, comment about acid rain. Because of this, you begin spending your cash on therapy and medication, ultimately going broke and insane. You end up babbling with me under a bridge where I remove dandelions with a pair of scissors I stole and you pee on them, much to my dismay.

I wish my hair wasn't so frizzy.

MadPirateBunny
07-10-2008, 10:49 PM
Granted.

A glue truck stops short at a light and you ram the back of it. Your windshield cracks in the accident; the pressure of the glue now poring out the back of the truck causes the glass to shatter. The glue proceeds to fill your car. OH NOES! Fortunately a good Samaritan passes by and pulls you out of your car before you drown in the sticky substance. Unfortunately, the glue is now permanently in your hair. It collects everything from lint and bird feathers to the soda can tossed out someoneís car window. On a good note, itís not frizzy anymore. YAY!

I want it to not be so hot!

Storm Wolf
07-10-2008, 11:01 PM
Wish granted!

At first it's very pleasant, but before you know it another ice age has come and you have to live off of frozen vegetables and T.V. dinners. Which becomes quite difficult since most of your hands and feet have been amputated due to major frostbite.

I Wish I could shape-shift into a wolf by the light of a full moon.

NightwatchersOnlygirl
07-24-2008, 01:51 PM
Your wish is granted

I wish I be Nightwatcher's wife 4ever

Ra
07-25-2008, 05:15 AM
Uh oh. Someone failed the wish. :(

Wolfie: Wish granted! Unfortunately your crazy red neck neighbour sees you transforming one night and catches you. You are then turned over to the media, where you are prodded and poked at. Eventually your secret gets out and you are deemed a freak of nature, locked up in a zoo so then children can throw their half-eaten ice creams at you. At least you still have your ability to turn into a wolf though.

NWOG: Since the Nightwatcher isn't real (in fact he is simply Raphael wearing a costume that is not unlike Bruce Wayne and Batman), you need to marry a cardboard cut out. But when you take it out on a romantic date one night, it starts raining and crumples. Thus you are left empty and heartbroken. And crushed.

I wish I could find some recipes for dinner.

Evenstar227
07-29-2008, 03:44 PM
Wish granted! You find plenty of recipes for dinner, only they're for such rare dishes as sauteed yak's ear, green spotted fungus souffle, and cream of pig lung soup. At the moment you're still debating between attempting a beef scrotum loaf with pickled cat tonsil remoulade, or just gnawing on your leather shoes for sustinance. Since it's been 4.5 days since your post, and you haven't eaten or drank anything since, if you're not dead already you will be soon. Nice knowing ya.

I wish I didn't have my current crappy job and instead had my dream job of doing voices in cool cartoons like Ninja Turtles!

Mutated Turtle
11-03-2008, 09:40 PM
i wish i was a ninja turtle :(

Evenstar227
11-04-2008, 03:01 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3001/3002980755_8970b380cb_o.jpg

Archon_Turtle
11-04-2008, 03:10 PM
I wish I didn't have my current crappy job and instead had my dream job of doing voices in cool cartoons like Ninja Turtles!

Wish granted! But for every voice-over you do, you permanantly lose your voice a little more and more...eventually making you completely mute!

I wish I was the creative director of Playmates Toys, so I could make toys that weren't terrible.

Mutated Turtle
11-04-2008, 04:56 PM
wish granted! but every one quits becaues they forgot how to make toys! i wish i was a cat:(

Ninjinister
11-04-2008, 05:12 PM
wish granted! but every one quits becaues they forgot how to make toys! i wish i was a cat:(

Wish granted! But you turn out to be the Mirage universe of Klunk, and eventually get hit by a car. Your spirit lives on in your son.

I wish I hadn't paid $40 for a Chef Boyardee Super Shredder.

Mutated Turtle
11-04-2008, 06:51 PM
wish granted! but you now have 1 cent! i wish i wasnt so bored:(

shuriken
11-06-2008, 03:44 PM
Granted!! But now your mind is so stimulated that you pass out of euphoria.
I wish I had a pet squirrel to do my bidding.

Evenstar227
11-06-2008, 04:09 PM
Wish granted! Your pet squirrel, named Nard, handles all your eBay bidding and transactions. Unbeknownst to you, he chafes under the spectre of your authority, and concocts a daring plan in a bid for emancipation. Using your Paypal account, he bids on and wins several auctions for items which, when combined, create a synthetic neural net. One night when you're asleep Nard removes your brain and replaces it with the neural net, and you spend the remainder of your days monotonously doing a squirrel's bidding.

I wish I had a nice cafe mocha to sip right now!

Ninjinister
11-06-2008, 04:57 PM
Wish granted. Unfortunately, I made the mocha, which means that not through malice, but from habit, I have spiced it with secret ninja poison that is literally undetectable to both yourself and any doctors/coroners.

I wish I was able to sleep an full 8-10 hour night at least once.

Archon_Turtle
11-07-2008, 03:02 PM
Wish granted. Unfortunately, I made the mocha, which means that not through malice, but from habit, I have spiced it with secret ninja poison that is literally undetectable to both yourself and any doctors/coroners.

I wish I was able to sleep an full 8-10 hour night at least once.

Wish Granted! You were able to sleep a full 10 hours atleast once...However once WAS the least, and you end up sleeping 10 hours 100,000 times consecutively! You wake up 114 Years Later, walk out of your house, and are instantly destroyed by the radiation levels created by the nuclear holocaust of 2077! Take THAT!

I wish I could decide what I want to get for my next tattoo!

Evenstar227
11-07-2008, 03:20 PM
Wish granted! You decide on a cunning design for your next tattoo, which you totally love, only to change your mind and regret the work immediately after the engraving process. You then spend the rest of your life deeply loathing the piece that graces your [insert body part here].

I wish I hadn't found a ginormous ugly bug in my apartment while eating lunch today. :dead:

Archon_Turtle
11-07-2008, 05:37 PM
Wish granted! You decide on a cunning design for your next tattoo, which you totally love, only to change your mind and regret the work immediately after the engraving process. You then spend the rest of your life deeply loathing the piece that graces your [insert body part here].

I wish I hadn't found a ginormous ugly bug in my apartment while eating lunch today. :dead:

Wish Granted! But instead you find a giant pile of dead hookers! And...well...I'm just going to leave it there.

I wish my father wasn't a bigot.

Ninjinister
11-07-2008, 05:41 PM
Wish Granted! But instead you find a giant pile of dead hookers! And...well...I'm just going to leave it there.

I wish my father wasn't a bigot.

Wish granted! But in a very unfortunate turn of events, everyone else in your life is!

I wish I could find a random cache of Purple-Armored Super Shredders to give one to everyone who wants one on The 'Drome.

Archon_Turtle
11-07-2008, 05:47 PM
Wish granted! But in a very unfortunate turn of events, everyone else in your life is!

I wish I could find a random cache of Purple-Armored Super Shredders to give one to everyone who wants one on The 'Drome.

Wish granted! But unfortunately, their armor turned purple as part of a demonic possession! So when you give them to all your friends, they spring to life and murder everyone in their sleep!

I wish it were still summer. This dark at 4pm crap is LAME.

Ninjinister
11-07-2008, 05:56 PM
Wish granted! But unfortunately, their armor turned purple as part of a demonic possession! So when you give them to all your friends, they spring to life and murder everyone in their sleep!

I wish it were still summer. This dark at 4pm crap is LAME.

Wish granted! However, time resets itself to the worst possible day you have had during the past summer, and you are stuck in that day forever, in an endless loop ala Groundhog Day.

I wish my bosses and managers would finally decide if they were sending me on that business trip to Canada next year.

Archon_Turtle
11-07-2008, 06:01 PM
Wish granted! However, time resets itself to the worst possible day you have had during the past summer, and you are stuck in that day forever, in an endless loop ala Groundhog Day.

I wish my bosses and managers would finally decide if they were sending me on that business trip to Canada next year.

Wish granted! They DO send you to Canada! That is a crushed dream in and of itself! OH! Canada dis! ...Canadis!

I wish the women in my life didn't want to take things so serious so quickly.

Evenstar227
11-17-2008, 11:31 AM
Wish granted! The ladies in your life now are content to take things slow, only now the men want more of a commitment. Just can't win, can you?

I wish for gas prices to stay low until after my road trip this month!

OH! Canada dis! ...Canadis!

:lol: Nice!

That Matt Guy
11-17-2008, 02:14 PM
Wish granted! You get your low gas prices, and take your road trip only to be abducted and killed. The End.

I wish my wishes wouldn't be crushed.

Ninjinister
11-17-2008, 02:19 PM
Your wish is not crushed, but the lower half of your body is. Oops.

I wish I hadn't consumed so much caffeine.

That Matt Guy
11-17-2008, 02:24 PM
Luckily the caffeine will wear off and you'll be plenty tired, unluckily the tumor on your heart grows stronger with each cup of coffee.

I wish I knew where all this stuff was coming from.

Evenstar227
11-17-2008, 02:31 PM
Wish granted! You find out that all this stuff comes from the same factory where they make hot dogs, and is also made up out of ground up chicken toes, pig snouts, turkey wattles, and bull testicles. Yum!

I wish I had an unlimited supply of fruit snacks.

That Matt Guy
11-21-2008, 06:30 AM
Wish granted! Unfortunately you come down with scurvy due to consuming nothing but waxy unhealthy fruit snacks. Congratulations, you have just been diagnosed with a disease reserved for 18th century pirates!

I wish I knew what they weren't telling me.

Lil G
11-21-2008, 01:08 PM
i wish i was an oscar meier weiner!

That Matt Guy
11-21-2008, 01:40 PM
i wish i was an oscar meier weiner!

Here is my wish- play it right or don't play it all, dumb ass.

Mutated Turtle
11-21-2008, 01:50 PM
i wish i was a ninja turtle :(

hey no one answered my wish :(

That Matt Guy
11-21-2008, 01:52 PM
Because you guys are idiots!

Archon_Turtle
11-21-2008, 07:04 PM
Wish granted! Unfortunately you come down with scurvy due to consuming nothing but waxy unhealthy fruit snacks. Congratulations, you have just been diagnosed with a disease reserved for 18th century pirates!

I wish I knew what they weren't telling me.

WISH GRANTED! You now know everything they aren't telling you. With your thirst for knowledge now completely quenched, you take your own life due to complete and total bordem.

I wish my job was as interesting as people think it is.

Ninjinister
11-21-2008, 08:05 PM
http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/7073/shenronfz6.jpg
Your wish has been granted!

Unfortunately, just as you start to find your job interesting, there is a massive layoff and you're out of a job! Ouch! Bummer!

I wish the maintenance guy would stop coming up with excuses and come to fix my loo.

shuriken
11-21-2008, 09:36 PM
Here is my wish- play it right or don't play it all, dumb ass.

Ha. that's awesome...
Wish granted. As he is on his way to your loo he gets in a terrible car accident and goes into a coma. You then become ridiculously guilty which causes you to go on an eating binge making you become morbidly obese and then have a heart attack and die. :)
I wish it was warmer outside.

Lil G
11-21-2008, 09:49 PM
Because you guys are idiots!

dude stop being so harsh we were just joking around and having a little fun thats all.

Bigfoot
11-22-2008, 12:09 AM
Wish Granted! It gets warmer, and warmer, and warmer, until you are so hot your skin melts off your body.

I wish I was a cloud.

Ninjinister
11-22-2008, 12:28 AM
Wish granted. You are now Cloud Strife. You spend your entire life tightly clenching your butt cheeks and whining about things. Also: you may be gay for Sephiroth.

I wish everyone would learn to play this game and not bitch when they get called on breaking the rules.

Bigfoot
11-22-2008, 11:34 AM
Wish granted! Only the people that play by the rules begin to play, but decide they don't want to play with someone so serious...People begin to go out of their way to avoid you, and you become old and lonely.

I wish I could cook chinese food.

Lil G
11-22-2008, 01:47 PM
Wish granted! Only the people that play by the rules begin to play, but decide they don't want to play with someone so serious...People begin to go out of their way to avoid you, and you become old and lonely.

I wish I could cook chinese food.

wish granted! you open up a chinese restaurant with your life saving and all the money in your bank only for it to burn down after a week from an unhappy customer!

i wish that i was the best rapper in history!

shuriken
11-24-2008, 02:57 PM
Wish granted! You become the most famous, and beloved rapper of all time, and win 3 grammys on your first album. Unfortunately haters go to your house and shoot you 15 times claiming you have no street cred. You are now paralyzed from the jaw down so you can no longer rap, therefore end up on the street. poor you.
I wish Splinter's bits were all retrieved on BTTS so that they no longer have to go to the cyberworld.

Lil G
11-24-2008, 05:07 PM
Wish granted! You become the most famous, and beloved rapper of all time, and win 3 grammys on your first album. Unfortunately haters go to your house and shoot you 15 times claiming you have no street cred. You are now paralyzed from the jaw down so you can no longer rap, therefore end up on the street. poor you.
I wish Splinter's bits were all retrieved on BTTS so that they no longer have to go to the cyberworld.

Wish granted! Donatello recieves all of splinter's bits but as soon as he gets out of cyberworld mikey ends up bumping in the thing that recieves bits and breaks it and all of splinter's bits with it. (yeah, it kills me to write that)

i wish neca releases all of the characters from the tmnt comics!

EDIT:Uhhh... Lil G dude, you either forgot to make wish, or don't know how to play. Go to the first page of this thread and reread the rules until you are familiar with how this works.

I wish stupid people wouldn't breed.

sorry, i forgot.

Bigfoot
11-24-2008, 06:34 PM
Uhhh... Lil G dude, you either forgot to make wish, or don't know how to play. Go to the first page of this thread and reread the rules until you are familiar with how this works.

Archon_Turtle
11-25-2008, 07:36 PM
Uhhh... Lil G dude, you either forgot to make wish, or don't know how to play. Go to the first page of this thread and reread the rules until you are familiar with how this works.

Wish granted! Except now the smart people are also too smart to want to breed...Thus ends the human race. Gee...thanks a lot Foot.

I wish my head cold didn't make me act like a douche toward my co-workers.

Bigfoot
11-25-2008, 07:41 PM
Wish Granted! Your head cold goes away, but you remain a giant douche.

I wish there was a real answer.

Archon_Turtle
11-25-2008, 07:44 PM
Wish Granted! Your head cold goes away, but you remain a giant douche.

I wish there was a real answer.

OMG ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Dies*

Wish Granted! There is a real answer! The answer ends up being "There never was a question to begin with."

Upon receipt of this knowledge, your brain explodes....which....pretty much sucks for you.

I wish certain people didn't find me "intimidating"

Bigfoot
11-25-2008, 08:13 PM
Wish Granted! Nobody finds you intimidating... In fact, you are such a push over, you get you butt kicked by a gang of Raphael fangirls.

I wish I could think of a wish.

shuriken
11-26-2008, 09:20 PM
Wish Granted. You wish to no longer wish therefore never wish for anything else for the rest of you natural life. I wish more people would but more of my figures that I have on sale.
Crap I said but instead of buy...

Evenstar227
11-26-2008, 11:07 PM
Wish Granted. You wish to no longer wish therefore never wish for anything else for the rest of you natural life. I wish more people would but more of my figures that I have on sale.

Wish...granted? Either people are now utilizing your figures for a little "backdoor" action, causing your name to become synonymous for accessories of an usual nature and earning you a fortune but also the scorn of your loved ones, or else they are purchasing them in bulk, though since you reduced the price to boost sales you make a grand total of $37.41. Take your pick.

I wish I didn't have to drive 10 hours to get home on Saturday!

Jester
11-26-2008, 11:10 PM
WISH GRANTED!! You take a plane...which sadly crashes mere seconds after take off, with a full fuel tank, killing everyone on board.

I wish I could be famous!

Evenstar227
11-26-2008, 11:16 PM
Wish granted! You are now famous! Of course, people only know you because you're the transvestite Paris Hilton impersonator, but hey...it's a living!

I wish I could sleep in til noon tomorrow.

Jester
11-26-2008, 11:22 PM
WISH GRANTED!! You sleep 'til noon...one...heck even two. Why? because you are dead...

I wish for wings that work.

Evenstar227
11-26-2008, 11:26 PM
Wish granted! You are now the proud owner of a pair of beautiful fluffy wings growing from your back, like a purdy angel. Unfortunately, since your bones are not hollow, like birds', you are still earthbound and unable to fly, and are now the target of anti-mutant hostilities from people who have watched "X-Men" one too many times.

I wish someone would give me a nice back rub!

Jester
11-26-2008, 11:30 PM
WISH GRANTED!!! Where should I put the table and the sensual oils?

I wish I could go back to college, things were much simpler back then.