PDA

View Full Version : Trapped in Limbo

Jade Green
08-17-2007, 10:56 PM
Okay, so I’m bored out of my shell and it’s been a while since I’ve actually role played here; a part of me actually misses the havoc that takes place so… I decided that I’d start something up and see what happens with it.

The Synopsis:

Two weeks ago, Master Splinter departed for what he insisted was a ‘personal journey’. Much to the chagrin of his sons, the old rat refused to give details of this sabbatical and only warned his son that he may be gone for a long time. He had assured them he’d contact them when he could; however, he was unsure of when that might be.

The last communication they received was three nights ago via a letter sent to April O’Neil: Master Splinter was doing well, but stated he may be gone longer than he originally thought and requested that they keep up with their training and chores.

The boys, for the most part, took full advantage of their Master being out of the lair; Donatello in particular. He had been using this time wisely to put the finishing touches on a project of his that he had been working over on and off for the past three years. He called it the M.T.D, which stood for Matter Transference Device. For the first test, he took an old teddy bear and teleported it from one end of his lab to the other. Aside from a slight flux in the lair's electricity, (no doubt Mikey would complain about the TV and who knew what Leo and Raph would say), it had worked perfectly!

And now, it time for test two. Maybe his brothers would want to witness it this time?

(As you may have already guessed something bad is bound to happen. Leave that to me.)

Rules:
1. Please be courteous to all Players
2. No God moding.
3. Try to use proper grammar and spelling; you don't have to be perfect, mistakes happen.
4. Try to be clear on what your characters are doing and what is happening. This prevents any unwanted confusion.
5. Please try to keep your characters in character.
6. I hope it may not come to this, but I retain the right to ask anyone to leave the RPG for breaking these rules.

Canon Characters:

Leonardo: Jade Green (Pending SpawnGuy)
Donatello: Charmed Serenity
Raphael: Garou
Michelangelo (and Klunk): Comet_an_me
Splinter: Jade Green

Fanon Characters:
(I am looking for random mutant animals who will be in Limbo..)

Alex - Guard: Leonardo07
Angel - Island Defense: Garou
Daily, Morgan - Doctor: Jade Green
Hope, Comet - Nurs: Comet_an_me
March, Michaella (http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b339/edgeofsanity82/Michaela1.jpg) - Guard: Jade Green
March, Tobias (http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b339/edgeofsanity82/Tobias1.jpg) - Head of Island Defense: Jade Green
Rose, Dianne (http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b339/edgeofsanity82/Dianne1.1.jpg) Head of Technology: Jade Green
Salazar, Gwenn (http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b339/edgeofsanity82/Gwenn1.1.jpg) - Teacher: Jade Green
Tezlof, Miranda - Figure Head: Jade Green

Other NPCs: Jade Green

Pending Fan characters:

Toonami Tom
08-18-2007, 12:17 AM
It's awesome to see a new Jade Green RPG here at the technodrome.:) This sounds like it's going to be great. I can only wonder where the turtles (or turtle?) will be sent using the M.T.D.

I would like to play as Mikey and my fan character Alex. I would like for her (Alex) to already know the TMNT, but if she doesn't that's okay too.

Add Edit: I will play as Shredder too, if he's in this RPG. Maybe he could possibly find out about the device and try to steal it.

Jade Green
08-18-2007, 02:47 PM
Tell me a little bit about Alex... and no shredder (yet, at least), sorry

Garou
08-18-2007, 02:49 PM
I'd like to play raph - like you hadn't already guessed it ;)

comet_an_me
08-18-2007, 02:53 PM
mikey please!!!!

Jade Green
08-18-2007, 02:54 PM
Okay, two people want Mikey. Since that''s all she's asked for so far, can Comet please have Mikey?

CharmedSerenity
08-18-2007, 03:09 PM
*scoots in* *waves* I'm here to play the resident tech-head, :D

Jade Green
08-18-2007, 03:14 PM
Well! I've made my decisions and etc, (sorry Leonardo07), so we can start! I'm pretty sure that everyone has an idea where to start for their characters and never mind my group of fan ones.

(Leonardo07, pm me so we can discuss Alex's placement)

Garou
08-18-2007, 03:36 PM
((I got permission to start. Weeeeeeee!!!!!))

Raph peeked into the lair, trying to see if anyone noticed him. Well, not that it really mattered. He had been out with Casey for a while, enjoying the freedom now that Splinter wasn't around. he only had to deal with Leo, but that didn't really matter either. At some point, his brother had to throw the towel into the ring and just give up.

It had beena quiet evening, which was the reason for Raph coming home early - there simply hadn't been anything to do in the streets, that the cops couldn't take care of on their own...

CharmedSerenity
08-18-2007, 03:43 PM
Stepping back, Donatello nodded, looking the M.T.D up and down slowly, a slight smile tugging at one corner of his mouth, accompanying the surge of modest pride he was feeling, three years of work had paid off.

"Up for a return trip" he chuckled, eying the moth-eaten, one-earred teddy bear before wandering out of his workshop to find his brothers and see if they wanted to see the machine in action.

comet_an_me
08-18-2007, 03:45 PM
Mikey was in the kitchen prepareing his popcorn and mini pizzas ready for the monster movie marathon.

Klunk was around Mikey ankles, purring and rubbing up against his ankles.

"Klunk! Dude what do you want, I fed you like half an hour ago." Mikey knelt down and petting his beloved cat.

"Hey guys! Anyone for pizza" Called Mikey as he stood back up.

Jade Green
08-18-2007, 03:50 PM
"Early tonight, I see." Leonardo observed blandly from the door to the Dojo and crossed his arms. It had merely been coincidence that he had been stepping out of the Dojo the same moment his temperamental brother was trying to sneak in. It irked him that his brother was still playing 'vigilante' even with out the armor.

"Hey guys! Anyone for pizza"

Leonardo turned his head to look to his orange clad brother, food did sound like a good idea. He gave a nod and then turned his glare back to Raphael.

Garou
08-18-2007, 03:59 PM
"Early tonight, I see."

"Guess that what happens, when ya do a good job," Raph sneered, knowing that his brother didn't exactly appreciate his 'good deeds' at night. Well, that was Leo's own problem. he locked eyes with his brother for a moment.

"Hey guys! Anyone for pizza" Mike called from the kitchen. That actually didn't sound half bad...

"Sure thing," Raph called back, meeting Leo's gaze on last time before he simply walked away and stepped closer to the orange clad turtle.

comet_an_me
08-18-2007, 04:09 PM
Mikey saw Leos nod and heard Raphs response.

"Sure thing,"

"Sooooo none for Donnie?" Mikey made his way into the Living room where he found the glareing match between his two eldest brothers. "More for us then", he made his way to the couch and sat heavily down.

"Ok the show is about to begin, all i need to do is switch the TV on," Mikey started to fidget around looking for the Tv remote. "Errrr...guys? Wheres the remote?"

Mean while after his fuss Klunk also made his way out of the kitchen, but instead headed for Donatellos room. He sat at the door and titled his head at what the turtle was doing.

CharmedSerenity
08-18-2007, 04:11 PM
"Hey guys! Anyone for pizza"

"Hiya" Donatello nodded at Leonard and Raphael as he emerged to catch Michelangelo's question and placed a hand on his stomach slightly self-concious as it growled, reminding him that he hadn't eaten since breakfast, too caught up in his invention.

Maybe the M.T.D and asking his brothers if they were interested in the second test run could wait until he ate a little something and he moved to take a seat on the couch.

Jade Green
08-18-2007, 04:27 PM
"Guess that what happens, when ya do a good job,"

"it isn't your job to do." Leonardo replied coolly, "It's..."

"Hiya."

Well, it looked like Donatello had finally decided to emerge from his lab, "I was beginning to think we were going to need to send in a search team after you." He said, moving towards the couch. "Pizza does sound nice, no anchovies on mine."

((Oh! and age, uhm... what's a good age?))

Garou
08-18-2007, 04:40 PM
"It isn't your job to do." Leonardo replied coolly, "It's..."

Thank God Don saved his shell from Leo's rambling! getting something to eat sounded much nicer than having to discus with Leo - again.

"Errrr...guys? Wheres the remote?"

"Whereever ya left it the last time," Raph replied, standing next to the couch. Hmm, he couldn't really see it anywhere, but chances were that Mikey had been the last one to use it...

comet_an_me
08-18-2007, 04:52 PM
"Whereever ya left it the last time,"

"But it was right there!!!" Mikey jumped off the couch, the pizza and popcron already safely on the table. He started to take tha couch apart looking for this damn remote. Not careing who got in his way.

He gave a quick glance at the clock on the wall. "Oh man ohmanohman!!! We're missing it! Its got to be around here somewhere!!"

Jade Green
08-18-2007, 05:01 PM
Leonardo shook his head, walked over to the TV and pressed the 'on' button. "Better?" He asked and then pondered a moment to decide to ask about the pizza or... "Donnie what exactly were you doing all day and night in there anyways?"

CharmedSerenity
08-18-2007, 05:11 PM
"Finishing construction on a Matter Transference Device or M.T.D" Donatello replied, getting up to grab a pepperoni pizza and moving out of the way of Michelangelo's frantic search before sitting down in the armchair instead, then he added with a slight smile "If you guys want to see it in action quickly?"

Garou
08-18-2007, 05:16 PM
Matter Transfe.....

"A what?" Raph cocked an eyeridge at Don. What the heck had he been up to know? But again, if he hadn't done something big, then why else had he banked himself up in the lab? It had to be special somehow...

comet_an_me
08-18-2007, 05:22 PM
Mikey spun around to find the Tv on.

"Better?"

"Oh"

"Finishing construction on a Matter Transference Device or M.T.D, If you guys want to see it in action quickly?"

"A what?"

Mikey turned to Raph.

"So all you heard was 'Blah blah blah' as well then?"

Jade Green
08-18-2007, 05:25 PM
"A what?"

"Guys! he means a... uh... what do you mean by 'Matter Transfer'?" Leonardo asked, looking over to Don. Okay, maybe this was something to go see.

CharmedSerenity
08-18-2007, 05:28 PM
"To use a simple term, it can teleport items or people" Donatello replied, then took a bite out of his pizza, chewing slowly while waiting to see who wanted to see it and who didn't.

Jade Green
08-18-2007, 05:37 PM
"So like... in Star Trek?" It was the only reference Leo could make. Not that he really watched that show. Really! He didn't! At least not when anyone else was watching. He took a piece of the pizza pie and bit into it, mulling over the possibilities of such a thing.

"So... how far can it teleport?"

CharmedSerenity
08-18-2007, 05:40 PM
Swallowing his mouthful as Leonardo spoke slightly, Donatello looked up and lowered the pizza slightly, then replied "So far, just from one end of my lab to the other. I haven't tested its full range yet"

comet_an_me
08-18-2007, 05:43 PM
"To use a simple term, it can teleport items or people"

"Does that mean i never have to leave my seat again?" Mikey thought. "I can just reach in to the portal thingy and grab what i want. Like in that Simpson episode?

"So like... in Star Trek?"

Mikeys eyes widened. What happened to Leo whatching all those meditaion show on the channel that nobodies never heard of. Ohhhh Mikey felt little broth mischief brewing in side of him.

"So... how far can it teleport?"

"Far enough so that you can whatch Star trek by your self?"

Jade Green
08-18-2007, 05:51 PM
Leo frowned at Mikey, "I've seen the movies that you insisted on watching."

..~*~..

Elsewhere...

It wasn't often that Tobias March got any time 'off' from his work; and so, he was planning to take full advantage of it by finding an isolated place to catch up on his reading.

Tobias sat himself atop the warm rock which was just close enough to the small waterfall to enjoy the cool breeze it offered, but not get wet. He smiled and closed his eyes, listening to the twittering of the birds. This place was perfect!

Or so he thought. His eyes shot open as he heard the sound of foot steps headed his way. Oh no, He thought, not here, not now! He was quick, but whomever-it-was running towards the lake was quicker still. Tobias had just enough time to cover his book and keep it from getting wet from the cream colored blurred form's splash.

"MICKEY!" He roared in annoyance, glaring at the water with fierce bluish brown eyes. A head of creamy surfaced from the deep blue water, and green eyes stared up at him with glee.

"Hee! Hee!" Giggled she, "Sorry Tobi-kins..."

Tobias stood up, shaking his head vigorously to get the excess water off of his fur; Yes, his fur. For you see, Tobias and Mickey were both bipedal, mutant hares. Tobias March, or Tobi-kins, as his wife often called him was a lithe male of a tawny brown color who stood approximately 1.83 meters tall (that's 6 feet). He was often a serious individual who focused much of his time on his duties rather than himself.

His wife, Michaela March, was completely the opposite. Bubbly and Hyperactive, the cream-colored, green-eyed hare remained beautifully slender no matter what she ate.

"Now look at me," Tobias complained, "I'm all wet."

"Hee! Hee! That's what everybody says dear."

"Wh-..." His question was interrupted by another large splash and a burst of giggles. "Oh bloody 'ell!"

Mickey covered her mouth with her pause, trying not to laugh too hard at her mate as a soft green colored scalp appeared from the water's depths. A pare of hazel-blue eyes blinked in Tobias's direction and a beak of sorts twisted into a soft smile. "Oh, sorry, didn't see you there."

"Sure ye didn't..." Tobias muttered, flicking the water from his paws and noted that his book was -- thankfully -- still dry.

The new comer to the party was none other than Morgan Daily: A sweet-hearted Mutant female turtle with a smile that could melt away hearts. She was one of the best doctors the camp had, even at the age of Nineteen. "Why don't you come in?" She asked, swimming backwards, "The water's fine."

"No thanks, so'ry..." He replied, letting his accent shine through just a little. "Go' sum readin' t'do..."

"Oh you and your books... he's read that four times now, you know that?" Mickey teased.

"Three," He corrected rather stiffly, "Thank-you-very-much."

"Why don't you read something else then?" Asked Morgan, "I'm sure one of the others will loan you something..."

"Aren't you supposed to be at the med center?" Tobias replied a little more curtly than he intended. "What if they need you?"

"They know where to find me." Morgan said disregarding the Male Hare's manner. "And Dianne's got everything covered, thanks to Mr. Nezumi."

"Still not quite sure 'bout tha' ol' fella..." Tobias mused, "Somethin' 'bout his story..."

"Oh, come off it, Toby, give 'im some credit." Mickey piped in, "He's just a sweet ol' rat that wants t'help, that's all." Tobias could only shake his head at them, unable to find a good counter argument. Instead, he turned and walked a little way away to find a comfortable spot to read and watch the two swim.

Toonami Tom
08-19-2007, 12:20 AM
The female turtle walked near the entrance of the farm, guarding the place. It was peaceful here, the crops were growing and the farm animals seemed to be enjoying the day. Alex held her staff in one hand and she stopped walking, standing at one corner of the entrance.

Alex thought to herself Life has been good to me lately. I started out living in a cruel, human world. I was alone, I couldn't show my face, I wasn't even suppose to be what I was. My purpose was origianlly to be a pet turtle, just slowly moving in a bowl on some kid's night stand. Luckily for me, I became more than that. The best day of my life was when the others approached me. I was in awe to see others like me, mutants standing before me. I was offered a home and a carrer here, I gladly accepted.

The lime green female turtle's blue eyes stared at a group of fruit bearing trees in the distance.

Garou
08-19-2007, 01:16 AM

Nope, he just had no clue on whatever Don was talking about. Simple. He grabbed something to eat, downing the pizza pretty quickly. He was hungry, and Raph wasn't known for good table manners.

"I've seen the movies that you insisted on watching."

Raph let out a smirk. He didn't believe his brother on this...

CharmedSerenity
08-19-2007, 04:11 AM
"What's wrong with watching Star Trek?" Donatello replied, glancing at Leonardo and Michelangelo with a teasing smile as he rose to get himself another pizza, then sat back down again, asking "So you guys interested in seeing the M.T.D in action?"

comet_an_me
08-19-2007, 04:34 AM
What's wrong with watching Star Trek?"

"Nothing, i just never thought that Leo would ever admit that he watched it." Mikey grabbed a slice of pizza before his brothers decided that they were going to munch it all.

"So you guys interested in seeing the M.T.D in action?"

"Awwww cant it wait untill the first movie is over? Its only 2 hours long." Said Mikey now that he had got cosy, he was reluctant to move.

Jade Green
08-19-2007, 12:00 PM
"The movie can wait." Leo said, "Don's spent hours on this thing, the least we can do is have a quick look at it."

..~*~..

The old rat, Mr. Nezumi as he called himself, reached over the hospital bed and gently stroked the patients forehead with his thumb. Even after an entire week, he still couldn't help but marvel at irony of the situation. After all this time... the rat shook his head and looked up as someone else entered the room. It was not a nurse nor a doctor but instead the Head Technical Engineer of the base.

He gave the thin lizard a warm smile which she returned the best she could. The Lizard, whose name was Dianne Rose stood at about five feet two inches tall with a tail as long as -- if not longer -- than her body; but her tail was not the most startling feature about her: It was the metal, all of it. Her right arm, leg, eye and tail had been replaced with robotic ones. As the rat understood it, she had lost the real ones in an accident long ago.

It had been explained to him that Dianne was a 'Technopath' which was someone who had an almost psychic connection with technology. Not all technology of course, electronics in particular. Looking at her, he was reminded somewhat of one of his sons back home and this got him thinking about all four. He hoped they were all right; he prayed they weren't getting into trouble.

"Good Afternoon, Mr. Nezumi." Dianne said with slight cheerfulness, "If you're ready to begin..."

"Hai." He gave a nod, "I am... but must we...?"

"Dr. Daily wants to monitor your brainwaves," She explained, "If everything you said is true then... well, we can't have two brain-dead patients, now can we?"

The rat sighed heavily and gave a nod, he understood the precautions they wanted to take; especially after everything that had happened to the turtle lying prone in the bed. "I understand..."

"Lets get you ready then." Dianne said, leading him to another part of the room.

Garou
08-19-2007, 02:19 PM
"Awwww cant it wait untill the first movie is over? Its only 2 hours long."

"Why don't ya just get it on tape?" Raph eyes the turtle, who was starting to get a bit too comfy. Leo was right, atleast they earned to see their brother's thingie work - or the opposite, whatever fitted the situation...

CharmedSerenity
08-19-2007, 02:34 PM
Eating while waiting for his brothers to response, Donatello quickly finished his pizza, then stood up, smiling. He couldn't wait to show the invention off.

"Alright, shall we, guys?" he asked before moving to lead the way to his lab, glancing back over his shoulder at the others to make sure that they would follow.

comet_an_me
08-19-2007, 04:53 PM
"Why don't ya just get it on tape?"

Mikey sighed. "I supose i could do."

"Alright, shall we, guys?"

Mikey got off the couch and streched.

"I swear Don this better be good." He got up and followed his brother in to the lab.

Klunk whatched as the four brothers entered the lab, he stopped at the door and looked on curioursly.

Jade Green
08-19-2007, 04:59 PM
"Give him a chance, Mikey." Leo chided, following his brothers into the lab. He stood at the door and looked around, wondering if this thing of Donatello's really would work. If it did... oh man, he could already think of the bad things that might happen.

CharmedSerenity
08-19-2007, 05:34 PM
Glancing back at his brothers as they entered his lab, Donatello hummed, moving around and powering up the M.T.D while waiting for Raphael to join them.

Garou
08-19-2007, 05:37 PM
Raph followed his brothers, ending in the lab looking at the weird thingamabob in front of them. He cocked an eye ridge, seeing the stuffed teddy bear in the one end of the room - he wasn't sure if he wanted to know why Don still had that thing...

CharmedSerenity
08-19-2007, 05:41 PM
"Here we go" Donatello called, sounding as excited as a child on Christmas morning while he tapped a few buttons on the M.T.D, setting it to teleport the teddy-bear back to its original position in the lab.

Toonami Tom
08-19-2007, 08:54 PM
Alex entered the small house near the front entrance of the farm. The turtle girl looked at the clock on the wall, seeing that her guard shift was about to be over for the day. She left the small house and waited for the other person to arrive. A moment later someone arrived to take over the guard duty. Alex left the farm, thinking to herself The rest of the day is mine. I wonder what I should do. I really don't have any plans, I guess I will go home first.

The turtle girl made her way towards her apartment. She walked on the wide path, to the left and right of her were fields of lush grass, as well as a few trees.

comet_an_me
08-20-2007, 01:27 AM
"Here we go," called Don as he powerd up his machine.

Mikey was impressed by the size of the thing that stood in front of him. The teddy bear started to glow as if something was happning to it. Mikey lifted his right arm to sheild his eyes as the glow brightened.

Klunk saw the teddy bear that was been used as the 'test subject'. Feeling a little cheeky, the kitty decided to get a closer look to see if could play with it or not.

The orange kitty trotted over to where Don was and jumped up on to the control panels, trying to get nearer the toy in question. As made his way over, he acidently pressed random and many buttons with his feet as he ran along the control panel.

CharmedSerenity
08-20-2007, 05:26 AM
Leaning out to watch the bear being teleported, Donatello noticed the movement of his brother's pet on the control console too late, crying "No, Klunk, get off" and grabbing at the cat.

The machine began to hum, shaking and sparking wildly....

Garou
08-20-2007, 06:01 AM
Raph barely had time to notice the cat jumping over the control panel, before Don had already tried to get it off. The machine instantly replied to the given commands, it seemed.

"It ain't suppose to do that, is it?"

Jade Green
08-21-2007, 12:25 AM
"oh no..." This was not good. Leo had to act quickly, where was the plug? no time. "DUCK!" He ordered and dived down. Just in time, the sparking gave way to an even brighter explosion of light that nearly blinded him.

...everything was silent, all he could see was white and then.

Birds. He could hear birds chittering away and the sound of wind in trees. It felt strangely warm, and smelled of both the grass and the trees. Then the white faded away into lush greens and browns and...

Where the hell were they? Leo sat up, looking around, Some sort of tropical paradise from hell?

comet_an_me
08-21-2007, 03:10 AM
The glow got bighter and brighter, Mikey could just make out the words that came from Leo, as he was trying to stop him self from being sick.

"DUCK!"

"Where?" Asked Mikey before he reilsied what was ment by it. "Oh right." He threw him self to the floor.

After what felt like hours, but was only really a few mins, the glow started to fade. The humidity rose and Mikey could here birds in the trees.

Slowly getting to his feet and rubbing his head, Mikey took a galance around the place.

"What happened? Where are we? In the Rainforest?"

Toonami Tom
08-21-2007, 09:16 AM
Alex stopped when she saw a bright flash of light in the distance. The turtle girl left the path, deciding to check this out. I have never seen anything like that before. She walked through the grass, towards a cluster of trees.

Garou
08-21-2007, 10:55 AM
"DUCK!"

It was almost too late to duck, but Raph tried for it anyway. He tried shielding out the bright light with his arms, but was still blinded by the harsh glow.

He couldn't see at first, but atleast he didn't feel pain. That had to be a good sign. The bad sign would be the birds..... wait, what?

Raph blinked, realizing that they weren't exactly in their sewer lair anymore.... or anything that looked like New York.

"What happened? Where are we? In the Rainforest?"

"Something like that," Raph muttered, a little too stunned to be angry at Klunk, who had probably been the one transporting them to the weird place.

Jade Green
08-21-2007, 11:08 AM
Alex wasn't the only one who saw the flash. "What was that?" Mickey asked, climbing out of the water.

"An attack?" Asked Morgan, stepping out next to her.

"Can't be too sure." Tobias stepped up, "Get to the mountain, make sure everyone's safe. Understood?"

Any kidding from before was now forgotten, each had their own job to do. The two girls sprinted off and Tobias sped off towards where he had seen the flash of light.

CharmedSerenity
08-21-2007, 11:15 AM
As he had been closer to the machine than the others, Donatello was last to find his vision clearing, muttering "Next time, keep that cat out of my lab"

He slowly sat up and looked around, this wasn't the lair. Oh shell, what had he got them into and his shoulders automatically drooping with a quiet "Sorry guys"

Toonami Tom
08-21-2007, 01:37 PM
Alex walked towards the trees and used caution. She hid near a tree and looked out, seeing four turtles. They are ninjas, there is no doubt about that. Perhaps they were sent by our enemies. If I know anything about ninjas, they are usually assassins. The female turtle revealed her position, griping her staff and taking a fighting stance. Narrowing her eyes, she said "Nobody move. Who are you and why are you here? You had better have a good answer."

Jade Green
08-21-2007, 01:38 PM
(how can she tell they are Ninjas? Just because they have weapons? That's not very logical)

Leonardo held up a hand to his brothers, he could hear someone coming. He made symbols with his hands. A brand of sign language that Splinter had taught them. 'There is someone behind those trees'. Sure enough, moments later the person stepped out to reveal... a turtle?

Not just any turtle, but an angry looking female turtle with a staff.

"Calm down," Leonardo said, holding up his hand, "We're not threat to you! We..." She wasn't going to believe this, and he knew it. "We had a little accident with a transporter-thing and ended up here..." He looked around, "Where ever 'here' is."

Then, the sound of more movement from behind them and out came a tall looking brownish Rabbit. The Rabbit looked, if it were possible, less pleased than even the female turtle. "Alex!" Roared the rabbit, "What are you doing here?" It was not in Alex's jurisdiction to investigate such things; she was a Guard not Island Defense. "Get back to the base -- NOW!"

Then, the rabbit turned his glare towards the turtles. "Explain yourselves."

(Alex might want to listen to Tobias, he's one of the head guys.)

Garou
08-21-2007, 02:18 PM
Raph, upon seeing Leo's hand signs, let his hand reach down to one of his sais. No, Leo hadn't told him to, but that was to protect his family. rarther act too quickly than too late.

However, seeing the angry female turtle starlted him, though his hand stayed by the weapon - and then a rabbit. What the hell?

"Explain yourselves." the hare demanded, making raph growl in response. He wasn't going to do the talking - that was Leo and Don's department. He would rarther be ready for a counterattack...

>*<>*<>*<

Angel looked to the side, her wings flapping to keep her in the air. had that been a lightning near the ground? It could be an attack. Either way, she knew some of the others had gone down to the water. She had to help them, if they were in trouble.

The hybrid cat drawed the gun from her belt, instantly flying in the direction of the light, only to find.... Tobias and Alex facing four turtles - big turtles. Angel gasped - were they going to attack? She couldn't allow that, not as part of the Island Defence.

Silently, she landed in one of the bigger trees, looking down at the group. If it would come to it, she would attack.

comet_an_me
08-21-2007, 02:31 PM
Mikey hadn't noticed Leos hand signal untill the last moment.

"Explain yourselves." Mikey spun around gasped, was that a mutant?

He decided to keep his mouth shut while he let his older bros do the talking.

That was untill his stomach started to grumble, he placed a hand on his tummy, grinned nervously.

"Got any on food on the go?"

CharmedSerenity
08-21-2007, 03:02 PM
Removing his bo and laying it on the ground, Donatello slowly approached the rabbit, holding both hands up to show he was unarmed, his reply quiet "We got here by accident, I was showing my brothers my latest invention used for matter transferring when it malfunctioned due to my brother's pet"

Toonami Tom
08-21-2007, 03:12 PM
"Yes sir" Alex replied to Tobias and walked away. She thought to herself I wish I could have stayed. Oh well, they have the situation under control, I might as well just head home.

Jade Green
08-21-2007, 03:54 PM
"Matta Trans-wha?" Tobias drooped one ear in slight confusion.

"Trust me, my brothers and I said something similar when we first heard about it." Leo said, looking around and noting that some of Don's things got teleported during the explosion, including Klunk. "And there's the pet in question now."

Tobias stared at them, unsure what to make of them.

Meanwhile...

As Alex was making her way back several Members of the Island Defense stopped in front of her. "Guard Alex." Said one of them, "Which way was the disturbance?"

comet_an_me
08-21-2007, 04:00 PM
"And there's the pet in question now."

Klunk had made his self present after a little wondering of the area, nobody had noticed that he had gone any where.

"Mew?" Klunk rapped his body and tail around one of Leos legs, rubbing his head and purring.

CharmedSerenity
08-21-2007, 04:01 PM
"Oh my" Donatello breathed, spotting the items, moving to start collecting them and arranging them until he was carrying every last one of his possessions.

Toonami Tom
08-21-2007, 04:02 PM
Alex pointed towards the trees to the left of her, in the distance, and replied. "Directly behind those trees. There are four turtles claiming to have been transported here accidently."

Garou
08-21-2007, 04:12 PM
Angel cocked an eye brow. If they were enemies, shouldn't they have acted by now instead of just chatting? And that one in the purple mask seemed more worried about the scrap lying around than anything else - and they'd brought a kitten along. If they were the enemy, they were behaving very strange.

The feline placed the gun back in it's holster and jumped off the tree, her wings spreading out as she landed silently as a panther on the ground, eyeing the turtles darkly - she still wasn't too fond of their presence.

Raph nearly jumped, his hand grabbing around the sai, though he didn't bring it out of his belt yet. How long had the... thing been hiding?

Jade Green
08-21-2007, 04:59 PM
"Thanks." Said the mutant to Alex, "you might want to go help secure the caverns just in case."

..~*~..

It took all of Leonardo's concentration not to snatch his swords from their holsters as the winged feline came into view. What kind of place is this. "Did you spot anything unusual during your surveillance, Angel?"

Before the cat could answer the sound of others moving their direction could be heard. Ten or eleven individuals all mutants like the firs three they encountered appeared out of the tropical brush. The Hare raised his hand, motioning for them to keep their weapons down.

"I'm going to believe you for now." The hare announced, "Until we have more evidence to prove or disprove your story. My name is Tobias, and these are some of the island's defense officers... please follow us to a more clear area."

Toonami Tom
08-21-2007, 09:16 PM
"That is a good idea." Alex replied. The female turtle walked on the path, making her way towards the caverns. She wasn't sure if this was neccesary or not, but she would do it anyways.

comet_an_me
08-22-2007, 02:29 AM
Mikey fell back on to his butt when the winging beast jumped down from the trees.

"Did you spot anything unusual during your surveillance, Angel?"

Mikey quickly got up off of the floor just in time to see a dozen or so more troops enter the area all carrying weapons. But lucky this group where told to stand down, and all the weapons that where pointing at the turtles lowered.

"I'm going to believe you for now." The hare announced, "Until we have more evidence to prove or disprove your story. My name is Tobias, and these are some of the island's defense officers... please follow us to a more clear area."

Mikey scuped up Klunk who had detached him self from Leo and followed suit. Klunk then climbed up on to Mikes shoulder and rested there.

"Are these guys paranoid or what," he whispered too Raph as he caught up with him. "Its not every where that people randomly jumped out of bushes and aim there weapons at you."

CharmedSerenity
08-22-2007, 05:29 AM
Donatello jumped slightly as Angel made her appearance, taken off-guard, but couldn't reach for his staff as his arms were full of unfinished gadgets and he eyed the new arrivals and their weapons warily before he moved to follow Tobias.

Garou
08-22-2007, 08:17 AM
Angel didn't have time to reply, before a group of Island Defenders jumped out to aid them, though it seemed Tobias had everything under control. The cat just followed suit, as the group started moving - never coming too close, but never too far away either.

"Are these guys paranoid or what," Mikey whispered to Raph, "Its not every where that people randomly jumped out of bushes and aim there weapons at you." That made the turtle snicker. Mikey was right, sending troops out just because four turtles had appeared - and they weren't exactly 'mutant hunters'...

Jade Green
08-22-2007, 05:29 PM
Tobias, with his sharp ears, heard Mikey's comment. "Good sir, if you found yourself at arms against an entire army of mutants like yourself you too would be rather untrusting of any unknown mutant you meet!"

"An entire army of mutants?" Leo repeated, following the hare. "You mean, there are more of you?"

"...Yes, but no questions now, lets get some where more secure."

..~*~..

The silent alarms had begun to buzz, meaning there was some trouble on the island. The old rat sighed, knowing exactly what this meant. "I'm sorry, Mr. Nezumi." Chimed the cyborg lizard, "We'll have to complete this after the all clear."

"I understand." He replied and turned to look at the unconscious body on the bed. But how much longer could she wait?

Toonami Tom
08-22-2007, 10:55 PM
Alex arrived at the caverns and stood guard. The turtle girl watched a waterfall, it was a peaceful view.

Jade Green
08-24-2007, 09:22 PM
'Island defense', Angel, and Tobias led them through the tropical forest. As they walked, they'd notice a few chopped down trees; but the pattern proved that they were attempting to conserve their surroundings. But soon the trees cleared out to a large farm cornered on one side by a small mountain and on the other by a waterfall. To one side, near the water, there were lush crops growing. To the other, different farm animals roaming lazily about. windmills sat atop of ledges and there was a water mill at the foot of the waterfall.

"Come along." He ordered, leading them towards one end of the farm. Guards stopped and watched curiously. Leonardo looked about, unsure to make of it all.

CharmedSerenity
08-25-2007, 06:31 AM
As they were led to the end of the farm, Donatello glanced around, taking in the surroundings and the inhabitants. This was amazing, a whole community of mutants and a dozen questions buzzed around his head, but he decided to start with one that seemed important for this place's safety.

"Are there any humans here?"

Toonami Tom
08-25-2007, 11:01 AM
((OOC: "Yes, there are humans and they live in the sewers here!:D ))

Alex stood guard at the caverns. Everything seemed to be at peace. The female turtle took out a pair of high-tech looking binoculars. Looking through the technology she held in her hands, she watched the four new turtles and the others.

CharmedSerenity
08-25-2007, 11:07 AM
(OOC: No, no, Planet of the Apes, TMNT-style)

Toonami Tom
08-25-2007, 11:10 AM
((OOC: Oh yeah, that's even better.:D :lol: Shredder: "Get your hands off me, you d@mn dirty turtle!":lol: ))

CharmedSerenity
08-25-2007, 11:12 AM
(ooc: :D )

(OOC: We're just messing about, Jade, ^_~)

Garou
08-25-2007, 11:49 AM
Angel followed the group through the forest surroundings, slowly getting more used to the fact that she was walking along side four unknown mutants - with weapons. She just had to trust Tobias on this one. Heck, she always would.

The place was amazing! Peaceful and quiet - if you didn't take Tobias' words about war so seriously, of course. And it was pretty hard considered the surroundings. It didn't look like a battlefield to Raph.

"Are there any humans here?" Don asked, something that Raph hadn't even thought about.

comet_an_me
08-25-2007, 03:33 PM
"Are there any humans here?"

"Dude, who cares if there are Humans here." Said Mikey, here they were walking out in the open, with no threats from been attacked or causeing chaos. "Just think about what we can do while were here. Ive never felt so freeeee!"

Mike ran away from the group and his brothers towards the water mill. Once he was at the waters edge he scooped up waterin his hands and poured it over his head.

CharmedSerenity
08-25-2007, 03:52 PM
Donatello shook his head with a slight smile as Mikey ran off to enjoy the sudden freedom, the youngest turtle not seeing the bigger picture. This place seemed full of creatures like them and he was concerned about humanity's inability to accept those different to themselves.

Jade Green
08-25-2007, 10:18 PM
"Hey!" one of the Island Defense ran after Mikey and Tobias just watched and shook his head.

"I'm beginning to believe your story more'n more..."

"Thank you." Leonardo responded, unable to hide some sarcasm in it.

"Eh, your brother'll catch up... we've got procedures for this sort o' thing." He headed to the entrance of the caverns where Alex stood guard.

CharmedSerenity
08-26-2007, 03:57 AM
OOC: Ummm, is anyone going to answer my question, <.<

Jade Green
08-26-2007, 07:37 AM
"As for your question..." Tobias finally stated, acknowledging Don. "The answer is no. We're all mutants here." He gave Alex a nod and then headed inside.

The mutant who had run after Mikey frowned at him, "The others are going inside."

comet_an_me
08-26-2007, 08:01 AM
Mikey smiled nervously at the frown given to him by the guard.

"The others are going inside."

"Should I take that as a hint to follow you?" He said as he got up and walked away from the water edge.

CharmedSerenity
08-26-2007, 11:08 AM
Donatello seemed to relax at the "No" answer, feeling relieved as he was informed that only mutants lived here, it would be nice to walk out in the open without the fear of being spotted and instantly labelled monsters, resulting in being hunted down or attacked.

Shifting as he waited for Mikey, he found himself idly wondering if they had technology and what level it was at if they did.

Toonami Tom
08-26-2007, 08:19 PM
Alex nodded to Tobias and continued to stand guard. In a few minutes she was planning on going inside as well.

Garou
08-27-2007, 01:39 AM
No humans? Cool - seemed like a place where the four of them could easily fit in. Well, maybe not. They had no clue on their technology level (he was starting to sound like Don!), and Mikey would start complaining that they didn't have any video games. Raph could have smirked to himself, as he took in the surroundings. Honestly, he could give it all up to be able to run outside every day without thinking about the possibility of being spotted by humans.

"Dude, who cares if there are Humans here." Mikey interrupted his trail of thoughts, "Just think about what we can do while were here. Ive never felt so freeeee!"

Raph grinned, watching his brother run and one of the Defence guys run after him, a poor attempt at trying to catch him. Well, it was Mikey, no one could catch up with him once he got into hyper mode....

Jade Green
08-27-2007, 06:37 PM
"It would be preferred." Replied the Defense soldier a little stiffly. The last thing he needed was to look bad in front of the Island Defense Commander. "Once everything's sorted out, maybe then you can have some fun; but for now, you really need to go inside with your brothers."

Tobias waited patiently, watching the scene from the distance along with Mikey's three brothers, Angel and the other Island Defense. "What's this then?" A cool, sultry voice cooed from just inside the door. There stood a slender, doe-eyed canine-mutant. A poodle to be exact. Her fur was trimmed to precision into a tasteful 'outfit'.

"Gwen..." Sighed the rabbit. "It looks as if we have more guests..."

"That, I can see." She smiled, walking towards them. "Turtles... all of them?"

"Indeed."

"Interesting..." The doe-eyed poodle stepped forwards, "Five visitors in two weeks, that's a new record."

"This is, uh, Gwen, she takes care of housing."

Toonami Tom
08-27-2007, 10:10 PM
Alex entered and approached Tobias. "Sir, I would like to observe and possibly interact with our guests, if I may."

comet_an_me
08-28-2007, 03:20 AM
"It would be preferred. Once everything's sorted out, maybe then you can have some fun; but for now, you really need to go inside with your brothers."

Mikey grinned, this guy wanted to impress his boss.

Deciding that he would play a long, Mikey fell to his knees.

"Nooooo!! You will never take me alive, and you will never know where the treasure is hidden. You here me never!" His head hit the floor and he rested it there a few seconds.

When he lifted it back up he grinned to the guard.

Garou
08-28-2007, 11:22 AM
((Bwuahahaha - go Mikey!))

Angel watched the soldier trying to get the young turtle along... which didn't seem to turn just like he had expected. The turtle fell to his knees, making Angel look a little dumbfounded at the scenery. What the-? Still, it was actually a bit amusing, as the turtle looked up with a wide grin on his face. He was toying with the Defence...

Raph looked at the poodle. He had to admit, shaving the fur to just cover up some parts of the body - who would have thought about that in another place than a canine show? Not that it looked bad, actually.

The hare and the poodle chatted a bit back and forth, Gwen suddenly saying something that caught Raph's attention.

"Interesting..." The doe-eyed poodle stepped forwards, "Five visitors in two weeks, that's a new record."

"Five?" He asked, wondering for a second if the poodle couldn't count, or if someone else had appeared on the place too.

"Sir, I would like to observe and possibly interact with our guests, if I may." the female turtle said, something that Raph didn't leave a comment on. Why did it sound like they were museum objects in that sentence?

Jade Green
08-28-2007, 04:40 PM
The Defense Soldier sighed, how more embarrassing can this get? It must have been a Monday, he could never get used to Mondays. "Fine then..." He reached out and snatched the knot of Mikey's mask. "C'mon now, back we go..." The soldier then walked back, dragging the turtle along with him.

..~*~..

Gwen let out a scoff, as if somehow offended by Alex's request. "Who do you think you are?" She asked, a little snottily, "Part of the welcoming committee? You weren't so eager to 'interact' with our other guest."

"Come now, Gwen." Tobias said chidingly and then turned to Alex, "Very well then, you can give them the Grande Tour while Gwen here sets up the living arrangements... you can start after they've been checked up by medical."

Toonami Tom
08-28-2007, 10:15 PM
Alex replied "Thank you Tobias. I will enjoy giving them a tour." She then looked to Gwen and just stared for a moment.

CharmedSerenity
08-29-2007, 04:46 AM
Donatello shifted, glancing at what he was carrying as he inquired politely, one couldn't enjoy a tour with their arms full of things after all "Excuse me, may I put these somewhere safe first?"

comet_an_me
08-29-2007, 12:58 PM
"Fine then..." He reached out and snatched the knot of Mikey's mask. "C'mon now, back we go..."

"Ow, ow, ow ,ow!!!" Mikey was pulled up off the floor and was dragged away. "Dude! Why does every one do this!" He was totally at the guard mercy.

Jade Green
08-29-2007, 06:20 PM
"Maybe because you earn it?" He suggested lightly and let go, giving Mikey a light shove towards his brother's directions.

"Oh, yes..." Tobias glanced to the items, "Gwen, are there any storage units he can..."
"Of course. Just a short detour to medical and that's all." She cooed.
"Good, make it so. Angel, your team is now responsible for these four males. Understood?" Then,the hare disappeared inside.
Gwen chuckled and then looked to Alex as Mikey neared them, "Well, madam tour guide, perhaps we should get this trip underway, hrm...? Surely you know where the storage floor is. Unit number 23 is available... I've got to prepare a room for them." And with that, she too disappeared inside.

Garou
08-30-2007, 01:41 PM
"Good, make it so. Angel, your team is now responsible for these four males. Understood?"

"Yes," Angel replied and watched the hare walk away. While Gwen and Alex set their minds on the guided tour, the feline turned to look at the Island Defense. There was really no need for eleven of them to follow the new mutants head over heals. She quickly scanned the group's members and pointed to three of them.

"You will come with me," she told them, "The rest of you will return to your duties for now. I doubt there will be so much trouble that we all need to come along." And besides, they needed someone on the ready, in case of an unexpected attack.

Toonami Tom
08-30-2007, 03:19 PM
Alex's blue eyes looked to Donatello. "This way to the storage units." She turned and walked away, expecting him to follow. "Marvelous place we have here, isn't it?"

Jade Green
08-30-2007, 05:59 PM
The entrance had led direction into a slab of stone into the small mountain. Leonardo was suprised to find that the hallway walls were amazingly smooth. "Marvelous place we have here, isn't it?"

"Yeah..." Leo couldn't help but agree, wondering how long it took to build it like this.

"Wasn't easy making it this way..." Gwen cooed, walking along side Leonardo, "Our engineers and builders worked hard to make this place structurally sound. They're still working on various parts to compensate for our growing community." She smiled, "Soon, we'll have a society that rivals that o' the islands."

"Y'got tha' right." One of the soldiers whom Angel had chose couldn't help but pipe up. "An if it weren't f'r th' Outlanders, it woulda never 'ad happened."

Leo looked to the soldier, wondering who the outlanders were. The soldier seemed to understand the look. "The original group, led by Graysight and Quickstream. The, uh, hare you met earlier."

Gwen let out a snort, "Graysight, however, has been... lacking in her duties. Hasn't shown her face in public." She let out a sigh, "I suppose I don't blame her for taking advantage of the 'good' life."

The soldier shifted uncomfortably, wanting to argue back but didn't. It was try, Graysight had not been around for a while. Tobias had been taking a sole lead role. There were rumors as to why: From she had secretly stepped down, to she was sick or egg bound, (e.g. egg binding (http://www.klsnet.com/sickturt.html)) to that she was even dead. A touchy subject to say the least. He muttered something under his breath and looked to his commanding officer Angel for support.

Unlike the rest, Angel had a hire ranking and would have been made aware of the real situation. There were reasons why Tobias did not want many to know the real conditions of his partner. The woman was, and had been for at least a month or so, brain dead. The lights were on -- her body was still functioning -- there was just no body home.

comet_an_me
08-31-2007, 04:05 PM
Mikey finally caught up to his brothers and they were gathered. He caught the last part of the conversation.

"......taking advantage of the 'good' life."

"Whos got the good life?" Mike butted in. "I could go for some good life, especially if there is some good food. There will be good food wont there? Cause I could really go for some right now"

Toonami Tom
09-01-2007, 01:35 AM
Alex said to Mikey "Well, the food is great here. So if it's good food you want, this is the place. Just don't eat too much." She walked to a storage unit and opened it for Donatello. She thought to herself Graysight is pretty much a legend to me. I hope she's okay.

Garou
09-02-2007, 12:33 PM
"I suppose I don't blame her for taking advantage of the 'good' life."

Angel growled lowly to herself, but otherwise kept quiet. She wasn't supposed to tell them anything, and giving them hints by telling that there was nothing 'good' about her current life, would only make matters worse. The soldier wouldn't get any help from his superior - atleast not now.

Raph looked a little back and forth. There were obviously lots of things going on at this place.

So if it's good food you want, this is the place. Just don't eat too much." Alex told them, making Raph snicker.

"That's gotta be near impossible," he smirked at Mikey.

CharmedSerenity
09-03-2007, 04:00 PM
"Thank you" Donatello nodded politely at Alex, then moved forward before carefully packing his possessions and gadgets in the storage unit, then closing and sealing it, having observed how it was opened closely.

"Alright, now I'm ready for the grand tour if you guys and ladies are" the purple-masked turtle added, dusting off his hands and glancing at the others.

Jade Green
09-04-2007, 07:36 PM
"That's gotta be near impossible,"

"Well," replied Gwen, "You'll be given an equal share of food every meal -- just like everyone else. If that's not enough for you... too bad." Leo didn't reply, he understood the 'equal' share policy, but adding the 'too bad' on the end was a little much.

"Alright, now I'm ready for the grand tour if you guys and ladies are."

"Me too." Leonardo replied with a slight sigh.

"Well, you've got to go to medical first anyways." Gwen replied, "Alex will take you there and then you'll get your tour and your meal. I've got to go prepare your rooms... unless you'd rather sleep in the hall."

"Rooms would be nice," Leonardo replied calmly, "Thank you."

"Well then, I'll see you four later." And with that, the mutant poodle sauntered away.

Toonami Tom
09-04-2007, 08:51 PM
Alex raised an eyeridge as Gwen walked away. She then looked to Leo and said "Your time at medical shouldn't take very long, at least I wouldn't think so. After that we can begin the tour. Follow me to medical, please." The female turtle walked away, towards the medical unit. "So where are you guys from? I don't think you said."

comet_an_me
09-05-2007, 08:25 AM
"We're from the city that never sleeps!" Mike repiled to Alex's question.

"Say about this medical thing, there wont be any needles or such will there?"

Jade Green
09-07-2007, 09:52 AM
"There's a city that never sleeps?" Asked one of the guards with Angel.

"He means New York, stupid." Replied another.

The first guard glared at the second, but the argument did not continue.

"Yes," Leonardo sighed as they followed Alex towards Medical. "He means New York. We've lived there our entire lives."

"Say about this medical thing, there wont be any needles or such will there?"

This made the three guards with Angel chuckle, they weren't going to give away anything just yet. This was too funny. Pretty soon the walls were a smooth white with lines on the floor leading to different areas. It looked like a real hospital... only it was in the middle of a mountain.

Toonami Tom
09-07-2007, 06:43 PM
"Wow, that's so neat. I'm from Florida." Alex replied. "I would have liked to visit New York, but then again there wouldn't be much of a point. I would have to stay in hiding because the humans don't understand us."

CharmedSerenity
09-09-2007, 03:38 PM
Donatello had trailed behind the others to the medical section in silence, his gaze travelling every inch of the place with obvious curiosity, only half-listening to the conversations between his brothers and the strangers.

Jade Green
09-09-2007, 07:20 PM
Because Donatello was lagging behind, he had the fortunate lucky to have a door open between his brothers and himself. This door was like all the other doors in the medical section. Numbered and kept closed for privacy.

"We'll try again tomorrow." Said a soft feminine voice as a slender reptilian figure stepped through the door way. She was a mutant lizard with soft pastel green skin; but, she was more than that. Her dread lock hair was held up by a pair of high pig tails and she wore a silvery patch over her right eye.

It was no patch, and that was not hair. The eye was cybernetic and an eerie red like the eye of the Terminator in the first movie. The hair were actually cables, each ending with a different computer connection. The lizard was a cyborg.

She looked to Donatello and gave a polite nod while holding the door for another individual whom also spoke as he passed through. "I fear we do not have much time le-... Donatello?"

Master Splinter stared at his son in utter suprise, seeing one of his sons here was the last thing he had expected. He had not been able to tell him where he was, or that he had met other mutants. In fact, his last letter was sent before he had ever reached Limbo. His suprise was then washed over by worry, "Where are your brothers?"

Leonardo had stopped dead in his tracks, causing the person directly behind him to slap intoh im. Leo barely noticed, because he had heard a voice he had never expected to hear: "Donatello? Where are your brothers?"
He turned around and stared down the hall were Donnie was lagging behind, there he saw a mutant lizard with a metal arm, leg, and tail, holding a door open for... "Master Splinter!" He moved past the guards to go towards Master Splinter. They were so suprised that they failed at the chance to stop him.

The lizard -- Dianne -- stared at the approaching turtle in confusion and then to the rat. "Mr. Nezumi," She spoke, closing the door so neither Don and Leo could see who was inside the hospital room, "Might I ask what is going on?"

"This... is my son Donatello..." Splinter motioned to the purple clad turtle, "And this is my son Leonardo." Well, at least his question had been asked.

CharmedSerenity
09-10-2007, 12:02 PM
Hearing the familiar voice call his name, Donatello turned and paused on seeing his sensei before following Leonardo with an shocked, yet inquiring expression. How many secrets was Master Splinter going to hide from them.

First the Battle Nexus, now this, then he shook his head and banished that thought, his voice quiet and polite, not wanting to come across as rude to the cyborg mutant, his interest growing slightly at the sight, maybe they could exchange notes later "She raises a good question, what's going on here?"

Jade Green
09-11-2007, 09:59 PM
The rat let out a heavy sigh, looking beyond Leonardo to where Raphael, Michelangelo (who was carrying klunk it seemed), Angel and several other mutants stood, guards and island defense. He then looked back to Donatello, placing both his hands on his cane. The frown on Dianne's face was very evident, Splinter had a lot of explaining to do.

"I came here to help an old acquaintance of mine." He explained, "One I knew from the 'Realm of Dreams'." The rat let out a sigh as he saw Dianne cross her arms from the corner of his eye. "I introduced myself as Nezumi, for this is what she knew me as."

"Why didn't you tell us?" Leo stepped forwards.

"I had not realized that she was a mutant too... I did not know of this community until I reached this island." Splinter explained. "She was very weak when she contacted me last... I fear we do not have much time."

Garou
09-15-2007, 04:10 AM
Upon hearing his voice, Raph stopped and looked back. Was that Splinter? He saw Leo and Don having already reached their sensei and he walked over to them.

"I had not realized that she was a mutant too... I did not know of this community until I reached this island." Splinter explained. "She was very weak when she contacted me last... I fear we do not have much time."

"Who's a mutant?" Raph asked, before he was interrupted by Angel.

"Maybe you should find a better place to chat," the feline snorted, not wanting the conversation to reveal too much information about Graysight. The soldiers could quickly catch a hint about who Nezumi was talking about...

comet_an_me
09-15-2007, 08:13 AM
"Who's a mutant?"

"You mean apart from us, Master Splinter and the whole Island?" Mike gave Raph a smirk.

"Maybe you should find a better place to chat,"

"Lead the way!"

Jade Green
09-15-2007, 11:23 PM
The rat sighed, looking to the lizard cyborg as if for permission whom, upon realizing what the rat wanted looked a little panicked. "I can't let them in! Look at them! They're... they're... have they even been seen by medical much less had a bath?" She motioned to Michelangelo, "And that one's got some pet with him. After they're seen by medical then maybe..." Then, her shoulders slumped, seeing the look the rat was giving her and then looked to Angel for help.

"I wish to explain to this to them the best way possible." said the rat, "This is the best way... I assure you they will not make her situation worse."

"Who's situation?" Leonardo asked, suddenly very worried.

"But... but... eh..." The lizard sighed.

Toonami Tom
09-16-2007, 10:06 PM
Alex watched as the turtle brothers were reunited with their father. Were the bothers going to be allowed to skip the medical examine? It really didn't matter to her, they seemed healthy. The female turtle said "I'm still planning on giving everyone a tour."

CharmedSerenity
09-17-2007, 01:31 PM
"May I be allowed to look at her?" Donatello asked politely, keeping his voice low as if sensing the secrecy of whatever was going on "I doubt I could do anything that hasn't been tried already, but I am the acting medic in our family"

Garou
09-17-2007, 03:31 PM
Angel's ears moved backwards, as she looked from the lizard to the rat and back again. She didn't like the idea of these new mutants just walking in, but Nezumi knew them - and he said that it wouldn't make it worse. The cat was no medic. What was best would be up to the one's that knew something about it. Angel looked back to Dianne, who was obviously struggling for the right thing to say.

"We have certain procedures," Angel said, trying to reason with the mutants...

Jade Green
09-17-2007, 08:30 PM
"I'm still planning on giving everyone a tour."

"Tour?" Dianne looked surprised for a moment and then nodded, understanding. She nodded to Alex knowingly and looked back to the rest as the purple masked turtle spoke with. He sounded the most intelligent of the bunch.

"May I be allowed to look at her? I doubt I could do anything that hasn't been tried already, but I am the acting medic in our family"

"We have certain procedures,"

The soldiers nodded, agreeing with this, and wondering who the heck was in the room. "Right." Dianne seemed to gain her courage again and she crossed her arms, "Besides, no offense to you -- as I'm sure your skills in medicine are above par uhm..."

"Donatello." Splinter filled in for Dianne.

"Donatello," Dianne said, "But we do have our own certified doctors here. Also, only individuals approved by Doctor Daily, Commander March, and Madam Tezlof are allowed in."

"Well then, when can we meet them?" Leonardo asked, not to be put down yet.

"Well, uhm..."

"I believe I heard my name?" Called a pleasantly cheerful voice from behind the group. There stood another turtle, just about the turtles age. She had beautiful blue eyes, a doctors coat with the word 'Daily' on it and a tribal tattoo beginning at each temple and wrapping around the back of the head.

"Doctor Daily!" Dianne looked relieved, "We've got four that need to be cleared, if you don't mind..."

"Oh, yes, right!" She smiled to the four turtles, "If you four wouldn't mind following me, I'll introduce to Nurse Hope and we'll begin the procedures." (dun dun dun! Now Comet, if you still want to play her, I've made a semi introduction for her)

comet_an_me
09-18-2007, 10:48 AM
(Wahooooo!!)

Nurse Hope was in her office catching up on the paper work that she let build up, due the un-seen circumstances that had happened in the last few weeks.

Nurse Hope was a mutant chestnut horse. And at the moment she was crouched over a certain file with a pen in her hooves, due to her mutation her hooves had split in two, allowing finger like action.

She looked up as she heard people enter her work space, and was surprised to see Doctor Daily and 4 other turtles that she had never had the pleasure of meeting before.

"Why Doctor Daily," she smiled warmly. "How are you today? And who are your friends?"

xxxxxxxxxxx

Mikey was not looking forward to the medical. Thoughts of needles and blood samples and disection w went through his head.

He followed Doctor Daily into the office of another nurse dreading the worse. And in fact it was a smile friendly horse.

Jade Green
09-18-2007, 07:28 PM
"These gentlemen need to be cleared for medical. Please take them to a room so they can take off their belongings and start the procedure." This, of course, meant checking height weight, temperature... all the basics. She then looked to Alex, "You can keep them company if you'd like, and..." She looked to the guards and Angel, "well, you do what you feel is necessary -- Mr. Nezumi, Dianne... Any progress?"

"No, no change." Dianne sighed, the rat sighed.

"I would like to remain with my sons for now, if you do not mind Doctor Daily."

"Of course, I understand."

comet_an_me
09-21-2007, 06:07 AM
"These gentlemen need to be cleared for medical. Please take them to a room so they can take off their belongings and start the procedure."

"Ok, so the works it is." Hope then made her way to a room that was attached to her office. "I will need to see you one at a time, lets see, shall we start with the eldest?" The nurse had no idea which of the four turtles was the eldest, but from what experience told her it was always better to start with the eldest or the leader of the group. "Oh and just one more thing, with respect would you please leave any personal belongings out side the medical room and turn off any cell phones or such, it interferes with the equipement you see. Shall we get started?"

The nurse entered the room and began sorting out the equipment she needed.

Once the nurse had gone inside Mikey stepped behind Leo.

"You heard her big brother," He smirked. "As the eldest you have the pleasureof going first."

Garou
09-21-2007, 07:50 AM
Raph raised his eye ridge a bit. A mutant horse? That was a new one. But seriously, this place could hardly surprise him anymore.

"Oh and just one more thing, with respect would you please leave any personal belongings out side the medical room and turn off any cell phones or such, it interferes with the equipement you see. Shall we get started?"

Greeeeaaat. Raph didn't like to let go of his weapons. The shell cell, he could live with, but not his sais!

Angel watched the group. Typical young boys' behavior. She slowly shook her head to herself. So the blue masked one was the eldest, according to what her sensitive ears could pick up. And if she wasn't mistaken, the orange masked one was probably the youngest....

Toonami Tom
09-21-2007, 03:57 PM
Alex nodded to Doctor Daily and said "Sure, I will stay with them." She glanced at Mikey and smiled at his reaction to the medical unit.

CharmedSerenity
09-23-2007, 12:52 PM
"I was only trying to help" Donatello whispered as he trailed after the others slowly, following them into the room before silently starting to remove his gear, placing it with his comm-device and weapon on a table while not looking at the others.

Jade Green
09-23-2007, 04:47 PM
Leo also did not feel comfortable relieving himself of his weapons, but, reluctantly, he did so, looking to his brothers and master. The old rat sighed, placing a reassuring hand on the pouting Donatello's shoulder. "Your help will be appreciated later... right now it is best to respect their requests."

Dianne remained outside with Angel, pacing back and forth in an agitated manner. This wasn't good. The old rat wanted to tell his sons what was going on. "Someone need to tell Tobias." She said, "They need to have authorization to go in there."
"Forgive my intrusion, but why?"
"You don't have the authorization to know." Dianne quickly responded to the soldier. "Should I go to him? or would you rather -- he likes you better, Angel."

Garou
09-24-2007, 01:54 AM
Raph watched his brothers in silence. Apparently, they weren't as reluctant to let go of their weapons. He frowned to himself, finally grapping a hold on the two sais and placed them on the table, hereafter starting to let go of his gear as well.

Angel looked up at Dianne. She was clearly a bit stressed out by the situation. Who wouldn't be? Four mutants suddenly appeared and now they were trying to gain access to a room and to knowledge that was hidden for the majority of everyone else. The feline sighed. The only reason the matter was even a subject of discussion was because of Nezumi.

"I'll go," Angel gave Dianne a smile and laid a hand on the reptiles shoulder, before walking off to find Tobias...

comet_an_me
09-24-2007, 06:47 AM
Once Leo had removed all all his belongings Hope motioned that he should enter the medical room.

Once inside she shut the door behind herself.

"Please take at sit," She told him as she wentover to a book self and took out a folder. "Right, first off let me tell you what is going to happen, first i am going to record your vital signs which include your Temputure, pulse, your blood pressure and respiratory rate. Then going on to measure your height and weight, then finally i'm going to record your physical apperance. Do you under stand or have any questions?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Outside the room Mikey was panicking.

"You know? The first sound of screaming and im getting out of here." He slumped on one of the chairs and waited.

Jade Green
09-24-2007, 07:31 PM
Watching Angel leave, Dianne looked to the two guards waiting outside of the waiting room where the four turtles, Alex and splinter were. "Well? Don't look at me like that. This is a very delicate situation."
"Oh don't take it out on them, sweetie." Doctor Daily stepped up, a few folders in her hands. "They're only doing their job; and, I do understand your stress, but they seem harmless enough... and they're that rat's adoptive sons, can't be that bad, can they?"
"Oh you're only saying that because you find them attractive."
Dr. Morgan Daily's cheek's darkened. "I do not."
"Oh please," Dianne lowered her voice, so the soldiers wouldn't hear. "my sensors picked up your raised pheromone levels, you fancy one of them."
"Well, I must admit... that one in the orange is rather cute in a silly little way, yes." The two women snickered and Dianne decided to walk with the doctor while she visited a few patients.

Inside, Splinter could not help but smile at Michelangelo. "It is all right, she will not do anything to harm you. Nurse Home is very gentile." For a horse, that is.

"Yes, but none dealing with this." Leonardo sighed, "Go on."

CharmedSerenity
09-26-2007, 06:51 AM
Donatello nodded at Splinter as he finished removing his gear, then moved to start studying any medical equipment and devices nearby, folding his arms behind his back to avoid physical contact in case the tools were sterilised, a curious look on his face as he found himself wanting to know about this culture.

comet_an_me
09-27-2007, 04:53 AM
Nurse Hope quickly got through the procedure, she was filling out the last information on her clip board.

"Thank you, you are free to go. Please send in the next vic...ahem patient in please," she said with a smile. Boy did she love teasing patients.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mikey watched Donatello amuse him self with all the little medical equipment stuff that was laid in the office.

"Hey Donnie, maybe you should get a job here. Thats if we cant get home."

Garou
09-28-2007, 01:54 AM
"Hey Donnie, maybe you should get a job here. Thats if we cant get home."

"Yo, we ain't stayin'," Raph growled at his brother. Heck, Splinter knew how to get them back. And no matter how 'nice' it was to be in a human free world with only mutants, this place creeped him out. They had just gotten there, and now they were lead into a small room to be examined.

>*<

Angel padded down the long hallway and stopped at the door where Tobias was usually found. Heaving a sigh, she knocked on the door and waited for an affirmative to come in.

CharmedSerenity
09-29-2007, 03:05 PM
Donatello looked up suddenly at Michelangelo's comment with a startled expression. What about their home and his workshop? This place was intriguing, but he wasn't sure about staying here.

On the other hand, a temporary job would keep him busy and help him learn about the local culture and he sighed quietly, not sure what to do now before replying "I'm not sure if they would want any extra help if they're already fully staffed"

Jade Green
09-29-2007, 07:24 PM
"Right... Thanks." Leo stepped out of the room and looked to his brothers. "Raph, you're next and don't worry, Mikey, there's no needles involved."

"I'm not sure if they would want any extra help if they're already fully staffed"

"Huh?"

"They are considering what might have to be done," Splinter replied, "If they must stay here for some time." He sighed, looking to the door that lead to the hallway. "It will all depend on the next few days what we will do."

"Master, how did you know this... person that you came to help?" Leo asked, sitting down, "How could you not know she was a mutant?"

"In the Astral plane, she appeared in only two simultaneous forms..." The rat replied and lowered his voice so only his sons could hear. "A small child and a Giant turtle."

..~*~..

"Enter." Came the call from inside. The tall hare was staring down at an electronic pad that had several notations on it. "Angel," He addressed the feline with out looking up. "How are our guests? No trouble, I hope?"

Garou
09-30-2007, 02:43 AM
"Raph, you're next..."

"Gee, thanks," Raph muttered lowly and walked past Leo to see Hope in the next room. He didn't say anything to her, but just crossed his arms.

>*<

"Enter."

Angel walked in, seeing Tobias apparently working on something. Why didn't that surprise her?

"How are our guests? No trouble, I hope?"

Define trouble...

"They are qurrently being examined by nurse Hope," Angel replied, leaving out her thought about them being any trouble - atleast directly, the trouble part came now, "However, they want access to see her."

Angel had chosen to be careful with her words, in case of of the guards would walk past them before the door was closed. It took a few seconds longer to get it closed, as she needed to make sure her wings weren't in the middle of everything. She gently closed it and looked back at Tobias.

comet_an_me
09-30-2007, 07:19 AM
"Raph, you're next and don't worry, Mikey, there's no needles involved."

"How do i know that you havent been hyponotised or some thing, huh?" Mike gave a 'I dont trust you' look to Leo. There was a faint purring and rub up against Mikes leg looking down he spotted Klunk. "Hey buddy? Where have you been?"

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nurse Hope looked up at her next patient, he had crossed his arms and didn't look to happy. She sighed inwardly, it was these kind of people that made her job hard. But she put on a brave face and smiled warmly to her guest.

"Good day, Sir," She said looking at him straight in his eyes. "And how are we today?"

Jade Green
09-30-2007, 10:11 AM
"However, they want access to see her."

"...Wha...?" He looked up from his work, looking slightly confused and then frowned. "You're joking, right? This is a joke." He paused thinking it over, "Why the blo'dy hell do those four want t'do tha'?" Tobias was getting angry, and when he got angry, he got cockney.

"Th' Rat wanted t'do th'same. They ask for 'er specifically?" He stood up and began to pace. "By name? Wha' Next, we be havin' a truck load wantin' to see the fem! No reason t'keep it a secrete any more, eh?"

..~*~..

"No, Mikey, I've not been hypnotized." Leonardo signed, "Just calm down about it."

CharmedSerenity
10-01-2007, 05:06 PM
"I'm saying that they may not be able or want to offer me a job if they have enough medics" Donatello replied quietly, shaking his head at his brothers, then sitting down and continuing to look around.

Garou
10-02-2007, 12:33 AM
"And how are we today?"

Raph sighed inwardly. He wasn't sure if he should really trust these guys, with their needles and all - but, well... Master Splinter did. He guessed he just had to trust his sensei on this one, whether he liked it or not.

His arms moved awy from his plastron, placing themselves down his sides. Alright, he had to accept it. No one said he was supposed to enjoy it.

"Just get it over with," he muttered at the horse, clearly not as reserved as before.

>*<

They don't know her," Angel replied, keeping her cool. She had seen Tobias like this before, but she couldn't blame him, "They have no idea of her name or anything, as far as I can tell. So far it is Nezumi, who has made them aware of her existence. He has mentioned her as an... old friend. That's all...

Jade Green
10-03-2007, 11:25 PM
"Yes, Problem is, I've known the girl ever since she was in the training wards." The hare replied, "She never mentioned anyone like -- who am I kidding, she never mentions anything unless she thinks it's 'relevant' in some way. All that 'need to know' basis sort o' thing." He shook his head, looking to Angel. "I want to be there when they see her. You too. Just in case."

..~*~..

Sighing, Leo looked to Alex, "So... you said you were from florida? What's it like there?"

comet_an_me
10-07-2007, 05:55 AM
(Sorry, internet and horse problems....)

"Just get it over with,"

Sighing nurse hope told Raphael exactly what she did Leonardo, and recording all the information that she gathered at the same time.

Finally she excused her patient and requested that he send in the next.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"No, Mikey, I've not been hypnotized." Leonardo signed, "Just calm down about it."

"Humph," Mikey slouched down on to the seat, Klunk jumped up and made him self comfortable on Mikes lap.

CharmedSerenity
10-07-2007, 10:16 AM
OOC: That mean my turn?

Jade Green
10-09-2007, 08:19 PM
ooc: I think so

Toonami Tom
10-09-2007, 09:46 PM
Alex replied to Leo "Yes, I am. It's nice there, I enjoyed the beach. I was living in Destin, Florida. I'm sure I would have liked living there more if I didn't have to hide from the humans. How is New York?"

CharmedSerenity
10-10-2007, 05:49 PM
As the nurse excused Raphael, Donatello rose to his feet and moved to enter the room glancing at Michelangelo to see if his younger brother kicked up another fuss as he did so, the purple-masked turtle's attention more on the medical equipment than Hope.

Jade Green
10-16-2007, 05:24 PM
"Its... home." He replied simply, "Honestly, we haven't known much else to compare it to." Leonardo looked up and around, noting that Donatello had entered the nurse's room now. "So... how long have you been here? Do you like it?"

..~*~..

Having stated his determination to be there, Tobias headed towards the door of his office, expecting for Angel to follow. These turtles had already proved to be more trouble than they were worth. He was already living in constant worry of what would happen if anyone found out how or why Randi had gotten into the state she was in.

"We'd better move quickly, get it over with. Don't you think?"

Toonami Tom
10-20-2007, 12:14 PM
Alex replied "I have been here a few months. I really like this place, I feel free and well, normal. I don't have to hide like I did in Florida." She then whispered "The leaders can get a little up tight, but they mean well."

comet_an_me
10-25-2007, 11:00 AM
Nurse Hope smiled at the thoughtful expression of this next turtle, he looked the type that you could actully have a decent conversation unlike the prevois patient.

"See anything you like?" She said smiling.

CharmedSerenity
10-29-2007, 06:12 AM
"Yes, this place is amazing, and so different from where we live where we have to avoid contact with the other inhabitants because they may not take kindly to us" Donatello replied in a quiet tone of voice, then added with a smile "But if I'm going to stuck here for a while, I would like to know what I have to work with in a technical sense, I'm good at building and repairing things"