PDA

View Full Version : First adventures

comet_an_me
08-20-2007, 07:28 AM
Okay, this is my first attempt at starting a RP.

Introduction:

As the title explains this is the first adventures of the turtles when they are very young. Splinter has gona scavanging and has left the turtles by them selves. They somehow end up in the sewers and get lost. What can happen when they are lost?

Rules

1. Only control your own character, nobody elses.
2. There will be no Shredder, Bishop or anybody they know while teenagers.
3. Please give others the chance to catch up.
4. Please make sure that you try your best that your posts are readable and understandable.
5. I have the right to ask anybody to leave, if the above are not followed or i see fit to.
6. You can play a fan character, but you must be able to fit them in some how, PM me if you need to.

Cannon characters:

Leonardo-Jade Greeen
Rapheal- Garou
Donatello-Charmed Serenity
Michelangelo- Comet_an_me
Splinter (may not appear untill later on)-
Casey Jones(?)- cowabunga14

Fannon characters:

Brutus- Leonardo07
Yumiko Tanaka-Tezlof - Jade Green
Rain Haruki - Fancy mel
Charles (Charlie) Stubbs - comet_an_me

Happy posting :D

CharmedSerenity
08-20-2007, 07:29 AM
Can't wait to start, :D

Garou
08-20-2007, 08:18 AM
Me neither! I bet toddler Raph was a pain in the shell :lol:

CharmedSerenity
08-20-2007, 08:41 AM
May be a good idea to say canon characters that the turtles don't meet until their teen years are off-limits too.

comet_an_me
08-20-2007, 09:10 AM
Good idea, its been edited

CharmedSerenity
08-20-2007, 10:07 AM
Yay *bounces*

cowabunga14
08-20-2007, 02:58 PM
I'd kinda like to play as Casey Jones as a kid if that's all right.

Garou
08-20-2007, 03:02 PM
Well, they do meet him once as toddlers - ah shoot! Now I can't remember what the episode is called.... :(

CharmedSerenity
08-20-2007, 03:08 PM
"The Lesson"

Toonami Tom
08-20-2007, 03:25 PM
I have decided to join, looks like it will be a fun RPG. I would like to play as a new fan character, Brutus the child alligator. I will probably create a profile for him later today.

Garou
08-20-2007, 03:30 PM
That's the one :) Thanks Charmed....

CharmedSerenity
08-20-2007, 03:33 PM
You're welcome, Garou, :D

comet_an_me
08-20-2007, 03:56 PM
Coolies new players: (Thanks charmed hehe)

cowabunga14: Yup, you can be Casey, but I dont know how they'll meet up just yet, in this RP the turtles are younger then they were in the lesson. However the rules say that they knew nobody that they now know in the real show, maybe he can be a back ground charcater that unknowingly help them if they get in to trouble?

Hmmmmm maybe i should have an age for them? Maybe 5 years old?

Leonardo07: You can play your fan charcater, once you have a profile could you PM me it? Thanks.

Ok all we need now is a Leo, the leader in training. Which reminds me because the group is so young then Leo will not be the leader that we all know and love there fore he will be great for someone whos all ways wanted to play him but never thought they could......

CharmedSerenity
08-20-2007, 04:06 PM
Nothing here

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
08-20-2007, 04:37 PM
Which TMNT version is it? 1984 Mirage comics? 1987 cartoon? 1988 Archie TMNT Adventures Comics? 1990's movies? 1997-1998 Next Mutation show? 2003 cartoon? or 2007 movie?

comet_an_me
08-20-2007, 04:40 PM
Oh right, heh heh *Blushes*.

It'll take place in the new toon universe, 2k3.

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
08-20-2007, 04:46 PM
The TMNT don't know Casey Jones until episode 4, "Meet Casey Jones", in the 2003 cartoon series.

comet_an_me
08-20-2007, 04:50 PM
Yeah thats when they became 'friends', in the 'Lesson' they met but they didnt know they had.

If you get what im saying.

Garou
08-20-2007, 05:01 PM
They help him trying to beat these kids, who's bullying him. And they do it in disguise - so Casey don't know he's been helped out by turtles, and the turtles didn't recognize Casey.... :P

comet_an_me
08-20-2007, 05:03 PM
Yeah that. ^^

Jade Green
08-21-2007, 11:23 AM
How old will the turtles be if you don't mind me asking? Randi/Yumiko lives in New York City until she's five years old.

Toonami Tom
08-21-2007, 01:41 PM
Would that be human Randi?

cowabunga14
08-21-2007, 01:42 PM
cowabunga14: Yup, you can be Casey, but I dont know how they'll meet up just yet, in this RP the turtles are younger then they were in the lesson. However the rules say that they knew nobody that they now know in the real show, maybe he can be a back ground charcater that unknowingly help them if they get in to trouble?
That would be just fine.

Jade Green
08-21-2007, 01:59 PM
I suppose I can join.

I'll be Yumiko Tanaka-Tezlof (four year old Russian-Japanese girl) and Leonardo...

comet_an_me
08-21-2007, 02:02 PM
Oh yes someone wants to play Leo!!!

And of course you can play your fan character!!

Cool now we can start!!!

Garou
08-21-2007, 02:26 PM
BOOYA!
Alright, I'll start!

>*<>*<>*<

Raph looked at the ball in front of him, heaving a large sigh. This was boring. When was Splinter coming back? He needed something to occupy his mind, a task the ball had done for maybe less than five minutes, before it was violently kicked away. There had to be something interesting....

His eyes darted to Mikey. He had to know of something to do... Drying his nose in his arm, the red masked turtle stood up and ran over to his brother.

"Whatcha doin'?"

comet_an_me
08-21-2007, 02:52 PM
Mikey had been looking at a comic book, that had found its way into the lair and since he couldn't read, he maybe up what was going by looking at the pictures. He hadn't heard Raph sneak up behind him.

"Whatcha doin'?"

Mikey jumped, then covered the comic with his arms.

"Nothing," Afaid that Raph would rip up or take his new toy away.

CharmedSerenity
08-21-2007, 03:08 PM
Donatello sat on a blanket in one corner, surrounded by parts of a dissected Gameboy, humming as he tinkered with a small, narrow welder and the circuitry, his tongue sticking out of one side of his mouth in concentration.

Garou
08-21-2007, 04:01 PM
"Nothing,"

"Aaaaw, Jesus!" Raph snorted and sat down next to his brother with crossed arms. Dang it, now what? He looked over at Don, who was currently killing a GameBoy - that wasn't fun, atŠeast not the way Don did it.

"Ya wanna play?" Raph tried asking Mikey again.

Jade Green
08-21-2007, 05:01 PM
Where did it go? He was sure he had seen it around here some place. Leonardo searched the lair for the game boy that Master Splinter had brought home days before. He hadn't had a chance to play it yet. Then, he saw Donatello and groaned.

"Aww... I wanted to play with it..."

Toonami Tom
08-21-2007, 06:33 PM
The turtles would hear a drilling noise coming from outside the lair. Where was it coming from? A mutant alligator 8 year old holding a power drill he had found, pressing it into a sewer wall. He was simply playing it, he didn't have anything better to do at the time. "These walls are thick" Brutus said aloud.

comet_an_me
08-22-2007, 02:36 AM
The turtles would here a drilling noise coming from outside of the lair, however this was a common noise. Maintience people worked all the time within the sewers. The Turtles didnt need to worry as long as they didn't make any loud noises that was louder then the drilling noise. There sewer home was safe and hidden from any maintience workers with a drill. Splinter would of made sure of that.

----------------------------------------

"Ya wanna play?" Raph tried asking Mikey again.

This had Mikey curious, he had long got bored of his comic, having it for a whole 10mins!

Mikey smiled and got up onto his feet. "What do you wanna play?"

CharmedSerenity
08-22-2007, 05:33 AM
"Don't worry, Leo, I'm just fixing it so it won't break or anything" Donatello spoke without looking up on hearing his oldest brother's words, lost in his task of tinkering with the toy.

Garou
08-22-2007, 08:06 AM
"What do you wanna play?"

"Somethin'," Raph muttered. He really had no idea as of now... just something fun, whatever worked.

Raph looked at Mikey - his baby brother had to know of something.... "So?" he tried, hoping Mikey would come up with an idea.

cowabunga14
08-22-2007, 02:17 PM
Casey awoke from a good night's sleep and looked around the house. Looks like Dad left early without letting me know, he thought. He knew he was kind of young to go out by himself, but he didn't care what others would think. I figure since the liquors store isn't that far from here, I can get something to eat. He left the house with three dollars in his pocket and made his way to the store.

Jade Green
08-22-2007, 05:32 PM
"But you always take apart every toy we get." Leo replied, sure, half the time Don was able to get it working better than before... but that was only half the time. He stood there, watching don for a second and then eyed his other brothers. "What'cha doin'?"

comet_an_me
08-22-2007, 05:56 PM
"Nutting, we're bored." Mikey pouted, looking the direction of the lairs door.

"Master Splinters been gone ages, you reckon hes ok?" He picked up the comic and huddled it, like a blanky.

Garou
08-23-2007, 12:37 AM
It was simple Raph-logic, nothing less and nothing more. They were bored, Splinter had been gone for too long and the only solution to that would be-

"Then let's go find him."

It wasn't a question, but somewhat the order of fifth year old. Raph stood up and crossed his arms, expecting three hands to reach up to tell that they seconded his idea.

CharmedSerenity
08-23-2007, 05:35 AM
"How else am I meant to find out how it works in case it needs repairing?" Donatello replied, finishing what he was doing, then he began to carefully putting the Gameboy back together like it was a complicated jigsaw puzzle.

"Give me a minute" he called over to Raphael, finishing putting the toy back together, then clicking the outer casing back together, then he looked up "What if he returns while we're out looking for him, shouldn't we leave a note or something"

cowabunga14
08-23-2007, 02:07 PM
"Ok, looks good to me," Casey said as he entered the store. He bought a bagel and some orange juice, which he figured would hold him over for a few hours. The kid had his meal on the sidewalk outside the store. He headed home afterwards.

comet_an_me
08-23-2007, 04:14 PM
"What if he returns while we're out looking for him, shouldn't we leave a note or something"

"You'll have to do it cause i cant write properly," Said Mikey.

He walked over to the door, he was about to open it when he had second thoughts.

"What happens if that big albino crocodile gets us?"

Toonami Tom
08-23-2007, 09:25 PM
Brutus stopped drilling, he had become bored of it. The gator child put the power drill down and said to himself "I need to find some new toys, or maybe something good to eat, or both." He smiled to himself. "Hmmm.... I doubt there's any toys or food down here."

Jade Green
08-23-2007, 11:27 PM
"Nu-uh, we gotta stay here. Master said so." Leonardo replied, crossing his arms, "It's-a rule."

Garou
08-24-2007, 01:48 AM
"But what if he's in trouble?" Raph asked. Not that he really thought Splinter would be in trouble, but it could happend, "Ya heard Mikey, he's been gone for too long."

comet_an_me
08-24-2007, 02:39 AM
"Besides there isn't anything better to do." Mikey walked over to Leo and started to pull wanna of his arms in a dragging sorta way.

"Come on Leo it'll be fun." Mikey said it'll be fun.

CharmedSerenity
08-24-2007, 03:36 AM
"Maybe Leo's right, we should stay here, I don't want Master Splinter to worry or anything" Donatello replied quietly before slowly moving to look for a crayon and a sheet of paper for the note.

cowabunga14
08-24-2007, 03:10 PM
Casey decided against going home by heading in the opposite direction. He walked into an alley and found a can of spray paint. "This could come in handy," he said, not knowing the consequences of vandalism. He saw something going on in a nearby park, so he checked it out. It looked like fun to him.

Garou
08-24-2007, 03:57 PM
No, now both Don and Leo wanted to stay. This was getting so boring! He needed something to do, anything! And looking for their father was a grwat idea - Splinter had been gone for a while as of now.

"Splinter would look for us," Raph said sternly and crossed his arms, "I'm going, with or without ya." And with that, Raph turned around to leave the lair, hesitating slightly, though not trying to show it. He really didn't want to go alone - not that he was afraid, but walking alone in the dark sewers by yourself would be just as bad as just sitting around and doing nothing.

CharmedSerenity
08-25-2007, 06:28 AM
Donatello glanced up at Raphael as he left, then set to work writing the note for their father in big red letters as that was the colour of the crayon he was holding, just in case Splinter returned after and if they did all go looking for him.

Deer Sensai.

We have gone 2 find yoo as yoo have bean gone 4 ages

From yor suns

OOC: Doing the poor spelling on purpose, ^_~

Garou
08-25-2007, 11:41 AM
((Of course :P Deer sensai...... what kind of deer type is that :lol: ))

CharmedSerenity
08-25-2007, 12:09 PM
(OOC: A mouse-deer? As Splinter's a rodent, :P )

comet_an_me
08-25-2007, 03:38 PM
(( Lol, you guys have been having fun.))

"Raph!! Wait up!" Mikey let go of Leos arm ran after Rapheal who had just exited the lair.

Once out of the lair, the place was bigger, darker, wetter and scarier then he had thought.

Mike let out a small whimper. "Rapppphhhh?! Where you go?"

cowabunga14
08-25-2007, 05:19 PM
The curious kid entered the park and saw a carnival going on. Performers were doing their tricks while some people were riding on roller coasters. Casey figured he wouldn't be bored if he spent some time at the carnival. He walked around and had a few laughs, then went on a few kiddie rides. "That was fun," he said as he walked out. He thought he saw something move in the dark, so he decided to check it out.

CharmedSerenity
08-25-2007, 05:58 PM
Noticing the movement of Michelangelo darting after Raphael, Donatello sighed as he finished the note and got up, grabbing a flashlight from the pile of toys before moving to put the note in Splinter's bedroom.

Switching the flashlight on, he moved to follow his brothers out of the lair, they would need some light after all.

Garou
08-27-2007, 01:44 AM
Raph stopped, when he got out of the lair. The tunnels were darker than he had first thought they would be - and bigger. No, he wasn't going to be a chicken now. The turtle walked deeper into the darkness, suddenly hearing one of his brothers behind him.

"Rapppphhhh?! Where you go?"

"I'm over here, Mikey," Raph waved, both annoyed and relieved. He hoped that Mikey wasn't going to act all baby the entire way... but it was still better than walking alone.

Jade Green
08-27-2007, 07:52 AM
Leonardo stood there stubbornly, his arms crossed until the last brother had disappeared. Then, he dropped his arms and stared the door for about a moment and then sprinted after his siblings and into the dark tunnels.

"Rapppphhhh?! Where you go?"

Well, at least he knew where Mikey was.

"I'm over here, Mikey,"

"Shhh! Quiet! Like da shadow!"

CharmedSerenity
08-27-2007, 04:21 PM
Hearing the faint sound of Raphael's voice, Donatello headed in that direction, holding the flashlight in both small hands as the circle of light swayed around like a will-o-wisp as he moved towards his brothers.

cowabunga14
08-27-2007, 09:10 PM
Casey walked to the source of where he saw the movement. He heard a create shuffling in a trash-stewn alley and looked around. "Oh, it's just a rat," he said. "Nothing special." It was way past his bed time, so he deiced to go home and get some sleep. "Hopefully tomorrow will be more exciting," he said as he walked in the streets.

comet_an_me
08-28-2007, 03:11 AM
"I'm over here, Mikey,"

Well at least Mikey wasn't alone now, but he still couldn't see them. Which still made him a little nervous.

Then a bright light could be seen behind him. Mikey spun around to find the source of the light. Finding it was Donatello, Mike breathed a sigh of relief.

"Now which way?"

Garou
08-28-2007, 11:11 AM

Raph blinked at first, but quickly remembered - there could be humans outside the lair. He gave out an affirnative nod, though no one could see him in the darkness. And, on that matter, he couldn't see anything himself. The thought hadn't even crossed his mind, that maybe they should have brought a flash light along.

Something gloved from the lair entrance, the illuminating parts of the sewer. Way to go, Don!

"Now which way?"

"Erhm....." Raph looked around uneasily. he had no clue. Which direction had Sensei taken?

CharmedSerenity
08-29-2007, 04:58 AM
Joining his brothers, Donatello moved what he was holding to and fro, the glow from the flashlight sweeping the surrounding area as he swallowed and glanced at the areas of darkness beyond its reach, then moved a little closer to Raphael, his voice quiet as he spoke up "Maybe he left footprints?"

comet_an_me
08-29-2007, 04:00 PM
With the flash light nw on the floor, Mikey did see what could of been Splinters foot prints. Following the track with his eyes, he saw that the track ended up underneath a build up of rubble. The sewer had caved in!

"The sewers blocked!" Mikey reported to his brothers. "Maybe Master Splinter is stuck on the other side!"

Looking around he saw a ladder leading to the surface, however the turtle tots wouldnt of known where it lead and it could of been another floor of sewer junctions.

Mikey pointed to the ladder.

"Lets go up there!" He then remembered Don had the touch. "Donnie, you go first 'cause you have da light."

Jade Green
08-29-2007, 06:14 PM
"We no do this. This is bad. Splinter will be mad." Leo warned, though he was already preparing to follow Donatello up. He was just as worried as the others about his master.

CharmedSerenity
08-30-2007, 08:57 AM
"Alright" Donatello whispered, shoving the flashlight into his belt so he had his hands free, then gripped the rungs of the ladder, swallowing nervously. It looked dark and high, then he began climbing.

Reaching the top after a few moments, he hit his head over something metal, then pushed the manhole cover off halfway, peeking up warily before cautiously climbing out, then turned and pulled the flashlight out, kneeling on the ground and shining it down into the hole so the others could see where they were going.

comet_an_me
08-30-2007, 09:12 AM
Charlie Stubbs woke up with the noise of metal scrapping along the floor. He had passed out on too a bag of rubbish the night before, after heavy drinking. He grunted quitely and rubbed his hands down his face.

Then something moved from where the noise had come from. He tried to focus his over tired eyes on the floor where there was a man hole, and little green and purple head? The colours blended in due to the hangover that Charlie had. He watched as the little figure bend down and look back into the sewers.

Charlie decided to investigate he walk, as best he could, up to the unsuspecting creature. As he almost reached it, he came across a large plastic bag, he picked it up quitely Once near enough, Charlie grabbed hold of its.....shell making it drop what ever it had been holding. Stuffing it in to his bag and quickly making his way back to his appartment.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mikey was waiting behind Leo, when the torch fell from the top and landing on the floor with a clatter and rolled along the sewer floor before stopping.

Mikey found him self gawping at the torch on the floor. Then looking to the top of the ladder.

"Donnie!" He called. There was no response.

Garou
08-30-2007, 01:34 PM
Raphael gasped when the flash light landed hard on the sewer floor and then bounced a few feet away, the clattering sound almost echoing in the dark tunnels. What had happened?

"Donnie!" Mikey called, but there was no respons. Something had happened up there. Without thinking, Raph jumped past the others and grabbed ahold on the ladder, climbing as fast as he could up the ladder. His hands and feet sometimes lost grip, but he somehow managed to hold on until he reached the top, furiously trying to find his brother.

Jade Green
08-30-2007, 06:02 PM
"Donnie?" The light had fallen, and Leo had seen a blur of movement.

"Donnie!"

Like a flash, Leo climbed up the rest of the way, scrambling along side his equally panicked younger brother Raph. The two search seeing no sign. "Oh no! no! no!" Leo moaned, "Donnie! not funny!" But he already knew this was no joke. He looked to Raph, "We gotsta find 'im!"

cowabunga14
08-30-2007, 08:02 PM
Casey made it home quickly and went right to sleep. He had a few dreams that were surreal and bizarre, like a David Lynch film. He slept for a long time, till his alarm clock went off anayways.

CharmedSerenity
08-31-2007, 05:11 PM
Grabbed and stuffed into a bag before he could fully react, Donatello blinked, then began to squirm, trying to tear his way out, who or what had grabbed him, had his brothers seen anything? He hoped they had.

comet_an_me
09-01-2007, 01:51 PM
Charlie was closer to his appartment then he had orginally thought. In fact it was next to the ally that he had passed out in the night before. He quickly made his way inside, the creature in the bag was starting to struggle.

Charlie passed people in the building with no problem. He wasnt very popular, in fact people tried to stay away from him as much as possible. He staggered up the stairs and into his appartment on the second floor.

The room wasnt very big, it was covered in beer cans, pizza boxee and other general rubbish. Under the window that was facing the was an old dog cage that hadn't been used years. Charlie quickly walked over to the cage and stuffed the bag and its contents inside, and then locking it securly, before he made his way over the old battered, dirty, smelly, rubbish covered couch laying on it and falling a sleep for a few winks.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Oh no! no! no!"

Mikey climbed up the ladder after his older brothers, and crawled out of the hole.

"Donnie! not funny!"

Mikey started to whimper, afraid for his missing brother. Donnie would never joke about something like this.

"We gotsta find 'im!"

"Donnieeeeeee!!!" Mikey wailed hoping that thier missing brother could hear his panicked voice.

Jade Green
09-01-2007, 06:12 PM
"Sshhh! We gotta be quiet!" Leo replied putting a finger to his own beak. "I think he went that-a-way." He pointed to the street, "We betta dress up like people."

Garou
09-02-2007, 12:26 PM
Raph wanted to cry out to his brother just as loudly as Mikey had, but Leo's shush made him stop.

"We betta dress up like people." If there was anything to use. Raph looked around the alley. He could see trash and different pieces of junk lying around. But something that looked like fabric stuck up from one of the piles, and the turtle ran over to it. As he tugged at the cloth, a blue sweater was pulled loose, followed by something pink. His brother may have been in need of them, but there was no way Raph was wearing anything pink! Keeping the blue sweater in his arm, he threw the pink cloth down to his brothers and searched for more.

CharmedSerenity
09-03-2007, 04:03 PM
Tearing a hole and sticking his head out, Donatello gulped in welcome breaths of air, then climbed out of the bag before grabbing it and stuffed it out between the bars.

Crawling in a complete circuit around his prison, he began looking for something, anything within reach that could be used to pick the lock.

comet_an_me
09-04-2007, 03:18 AM
Charlie woke with a start and sat up.

"Woah!" He placed his hand on his head, and cringed. Feeling the effects of the hang over. Glancing over at the old dog cage under the window he saw the creature moving. Picking up a cigeratte he lite then made his way over to the cage.

Kneeling in front of it, he blew a lung full of smoke in to the cage.

"Know, what to do with you." Sucking in yet another lung full of smoke before releasing it in to the cage.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mikey ran over to the area where Raph had found his sweater. As he dug through the pile of rubbish he came across a large black sweater that was large enough cover his legs and even his arms. The sweater even had a hood so that even his face was hidden.

CharmedSerenity
09-04-2007, 11:38 AM
Donatello shook his head as the smoke hit him in the face, that smelt nasty, then looked confused and let out a sound that sounded like a cross between a mew and a squeak, acting like a pet someone had dressed up, it was humiliating, but if the human ever found out that he was intelligent and could speak.

cowabunga14
09-04-2007, 07:28 PM
Casey woke up, realizing his dad hasn't come home yet. "I didn't think he'd be out this long," he said. He knew he didn't get enough sleep, but that didn't matter to him. He left again, thinking something bad might've happened to his father.

Jade Green
09-04-2007, 11:51 PM
Leonardo took the pink cloth and sighed, of course Raph wouldn't wear THAT. Luckily for his brothers, Leo didn't care much. The cloth turned out to be a shirt and which was a little big on him but it would do. "Dun' laugh." He warned his brothers.

Garou
09-05-2007, 03:17 PM
It turned out the sweater was big enough to cover both his shell and still reach down to his legs, and the hood provided him with a good enough cover. He tugged the hood around his face and looked down at the others, seeing that Mikey had found another shirt and that leo had taken the pink one.

"Dun' laugh."

Easier said than done. Raph honestly tried to mute his grin as much as possible, but a few snickers escaped him, before he jumped off the pile of trash. They still had to find Donnie.

"So, now what?" Raph asked, looking to Leo. Were they just supposed to walk out on the streets?

cowabunga14
09-05-2007, 08:26 PM
In the inner-city area, Casey walked around while looking for his dad's workplace. He saw a building engulfed in flames and headed straight towards it. "Oh, no!" He exclaimed. "They got him -- they got my dad!" He started to cry as some Purple Dragons surrounded him. "He didn't pay up, so we made him pay," a gang member said. They headed off in the opposite direction, laughing, as Casey stood with no knowledge of what to do. He only had one thing in mind: to one day make the Purple Dragons pay.

comet_an_me
09-07-2007, 04:06 PM
Hearing a small noise coming from the creature in the cage, Charlie snorted. Getting up he kicked the cage with fustration, causing it to rattle voilently. He went to the window and through out the remains of his ***.

Looking down in to the ally he spotted 3 'kids' in baggy clothes. Thinking that they were up to know good he yelled at them.

"Hey you! Get moving!! The allys no playground for kids like you!!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"So, now what?" Raph was getting impatient and that kinda worrid Mike.

Mikey then turned his attention at the yelling voice from above, the hood on his sweater keeping his face covered.

"We need to find out where Don is."

CharmedSerenity
09-09-2007, 03:41 PM
Donatello lost his balance as the cage shook and went sprawling on his stomach with a whimper, then scurried into a corner, staring at Charlie's back with a scared expression on his face as he fought the sense of fear whelming up inside him.

Jade Green
09-27-2007, 07:23 PM
"We need to find out where Don is."

"Ya, he couldn'ta gone far, right?"

Leo looked up to a window to see an angry looking man. "C'mon, kids dun play here..."

Garou
09-28-2007, 01:50 AM

"Shuddap!" Raph yelled back, not really thinking that maybe it was a really bad idea... what? No one was supposed to yell at him. Okay, Splinter could, if he was really angry, but that was it!