PDA

View Full Version : A TMNT and Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends Crossover.

Magdolin
08-21-2007, 02:48 PM
Okay. Here's a link to what Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends is about.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foster%27s_Home_for_Imaginary_Friends

Storyline.

Mikey decides to take his brothers out to lunch. Pizza. of course.
When they get there, they meet new friends. Imaginary friends.
At first, Frankie and the gang think the turtles are also imaginary friends that need a home. After being told that the turtles are really mutant turtles, Frankie and the gang become friends with them.
(I'll reveal more of the story as the RPG goes. And this takes place in the 2k3 series of the TMNT.)

Characters

Leonardo: Thundercleese
Raphael: Kyo
Donatello: Aelia
Michelangelo:Jephael
Karai (As the Shredder): Thundercleese
Mac:Jephael
Bloo:zeromagnus
Coco: Aelia
Wilt: Kyo
Eduardo: Aelia
Frankie Foster: Kyo
Madame Foster: Aelia
Mr. Herriman:Jephael
Michelle Smith: Kyo
Madara:Felina Feral
Cin:Felina Feral

Rules

1. No god moding.

2. Try to keep it PG-13.

(I'll be playing as Frankie, Wilt, my fan character Michelle Smith , and Raphael.)

Fan character's are allowed.:)

Toonami Tom
08-22-2007, 09:00 AM
I will play as Leo and Karai.:)

Magdolin
08-22-2007, 12:25 PM
YAY!:D Okay. Thank you for joining.:)

Aelia
08-25-2007, 04:58 PM
I'll be Don and Eduardo.

Magdolin
08-25-2007, 05:04 PM
Aww, Thank you so much.^_^ <3 I'll add them.

Aelia
08-25-2007, 05:06 PM
No problem. I'm getting down to work on ANOTHER crossover RPG myself, so I'll tell you as soon as I have a solid storyline down.

Magdolin
08-25-2007, 05:13 PM
OKay. I'm there's a crossover thing I would like to do also, but I keep making diffrent RPG crossover's. Like, Sometime I would like to make a TMNT and Resident Evil 4 Crossover. But I don't think other people would like it. But I might still try it one day and see how goes.:)

Aelia
08-25-2007, 05:20 PM
I'd join it, as long as you use the Mirage incarnations of the turtles. It seems they, more than any other incarnation would fit best in a RE crossover.

Magdolin
08-25-2007, 05:27 PM
Hmm...Maybe. I'll try it. Thanks.:)

Aelia
08-29-2007, 02:57 PM
Glad I could help, and reply really late.

Magdolin
09-04-2007, 05:49 PM
It's okay. ^_^

Jephael
11-13-2007, 10:43 AM
Hey, I'm a seasoned member of the forum and I thought I'd come back for a visit when I noticed this RPG, and I'd love to play!
I'd like to be Mac and Michelangelo!

Fang Wolf
11-13-2007, 10:55 AM
(can I join with Madara - Mutant Wolf and Cin - Mutant Panther - Elite Ninjas work for Karai???)

Aelia
11-17-2007, 02:18 PM
Nice to see some people taking more interest in this!

Jephael
11-17-2007, 03:10 PM
Yea, but where's the GM of this RP?

Slap-Happy
11-17-2007, 03:21 PM
OOOOHHH! can i be Mac & mikey!?!?!? or bloo

Jephael
11-17-2007, 03:25 PM
OOOOHHH! can i be Mac & mikey!?!?!? or bloo

Sorry pal, but I already called Michelangelo and Mac. You're free to have Bloo though!

Slap-Happy
11-17-2007, 04:14 PM
Sorry pal, but I already called Michelangelo and Mac. You're free to have Bloo though!
but she has'nt but you up as them

Aelia
11-17-2007, 06:14 PM
I'll tell Kyo when she's here. Also, neither of you are Michelangelo or Mac until she decides. Though I do vouch for Jephael as he DID request the characters first. No offense Zeromagnus.

Slap-Happy
11-17-2007, 08:26 PM
Did'nt see his post at first i'll be Bloo

Magdolin
11-17-2007, 09:22 PM
SOrry guys! Didn't mean to leave you hanging. My bad. I'll add your characters. and sure. Felina, your characters can work for Karai.

Jephael
11-18-2007, 03:58 PM
I do vouch for Jephael as he DID request the characters first. No offense Zeromagnus.

Thanks, Aelia! I appreciate it. Zeromagnus, I'm looking forward to working with ya in the Mac/Bloo scenes!

BTW, I just noticed noone's requested to be Mr. Herriman. If nobody wants him I'll be glad to play him.

Magdolin
11-18-2007, 05:03 PM
Consider him yours! ^_^

Jephael
11-18-2007, 05:22 PM
Thanks, Kyo. Maybe I'll start things off since the only two characters that haven't been picked aren't neccesary for the first scene.

BTW, do you by any chance know where Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends is located? I'm assuming somewhere in New York but New Jersey also sprang to mind.

Magdolin
11-19-2007, 07:34 AM
I would say New York, because it has just that kind of set up.

Fang Wolf
11-19-2007, 10:52 AM
(Can bring up new Char: Gin, Son of Cin?
and Near we begin???)

Magdolin
11-19-2007, 02:45 PM
Sure! You may play as him. And we should start soon. I am also waiting for others to join in as well.

Jephael
11-20-2007, 11:10 AM
Michelangelo lifted the manhole excitedly as he pulled the hood over his head. "Man, would you look at this place? I never saw this part of town before! Shell, I wouldn't have even known about this area if I hadn't seen that flyer for an all you can eat pizzaria!" The excitement started to wane as he waited for his brothers to catch up with him. "Dudes, will you move your shells? I wanna get to this place before all the good seats are taken!"

Magdolin
11-20-2007, 11:40 AM
"we're trying' Mikey, but there's a Turtle in the hole." Said Raph. Raph heard the sound of a car. He grabbed Mikey, and said "Get down!" He pulled him back down.

The car went over, and was gone.

"You wanna get yourself killed or somethin'?"

Jephael
11-20-2007, 11:49 AM
"Sonuva..." Mikey yelped as he felt his brother's arm yank him back down. "Geez, overprotective much?"

"Miss, Francis, would you please be more careful?! You nearly hit that strange green person!" Mr. Heriman reprimanded Frankie from inside the car. "I'm still paying off the damages to the bus, which has yet to be fixed."

From his place in the back between his four best friends, Mac turned his head around as he noticed the little green forehead pop itself back up from the manhole. "Hey, maybe we should stop and make sure whoever that person was didn't get hurt."

Fang Wolf
11-20-2007, 12:50 PM
(You can put in Gin with Other Chars there up :))

In the foot base.
Gin training for be good Foot Ninja.
Madara and Cin look to him.
" Master come be proud of him. " Said Cin and Smile.

Magdolin
11-20-2007, 02:17 PM
"Sonuva..." Mikey yelped as he felt his brother's arm yank him back down. "Geez, overprotective much?"

"Miss, Francis, would you please be more careful?! You nearly hit that strange green person!" Mr. Heriman reprimanded Frankie from inside the car. "I'm still paying off the damages to the bus, which has yet to be fixed."

From his place in the back between his four best friends, Mac turned his head around as he noticed the little green forehead pop itself back up from the manhole. "Hey, maybe we should stop and make sure whoever that person was didn't get hurt."

"You're right Mac." Said Frankie. That could have been a imaginary friend." She carefully turned the bus, and took it right back.

"Hmm..I wonder what kind of friend it is." Said Wilt.

Raph looked at Mikey a sec before saying. "You should be greatful Mikey. You could have lost your head if I wasn't behind you. Who knows what might have happened if I wasn't."

Aelia
11-20-2007, 03:40 PM
"What's going on up there?" Donatello asked worriedly. He had heard the sound of a moving car, and did not want to assume the worst had happened.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eduardo noticed the green forehead under the manhole. "I stay on bus. I no want to look in the sewers. I too scared to look." he said nervously.

Slap-Happy
11-20-2007, 07:32 PM
Bloo sees a picture in a Sci-Fi Mag then lokks at the turtles "Oh My GOSH!" Bloo puts the zine in front of Mac's face "LOOK!" he shows mac a pic of "Aliens" that look like the tmnt
"They're ALIENS!!!!!"

Jephael
11-20-2007, 08:08 PM
"Aliens? Oh come on, Bloo!"

"Master Mac is right, Master Blooregard! There are no such things as aliens!" Herriman added. "Now, Miss Franciss, if you would be so kind as to hand me my gloves. If we're going to be expecting these imaginary specimens from the sewer I want to be fully prepared."

Raph looked at Mikey a sec before saying. "You should be greatful Mikey. You could have lost your head if I wasn't behind you. Who knows what might have happened if I wasn't."

"So what you're saying is you saved my life? Huh! Thanks, bro! Just for that, I'm going to be extra nice to you the rest of the day!" Mike replied with a grin. "Hey, I think whoever's car that was just started backing up!"

Slap-Happy
11-20-2007, 08:14 PM
" It's The Mother Ship!!!!!!!" bLOO SAYS SEEING TH CAR BACK UP

Jephael
11-20-2007, 08:16 PM
OOC: Bloo and Mac are in the car with their friends. Gotta admit, that was a good line though. It would've worked in a later scene.

Slap-Happy
11-20-2007, 08:22 PM
OOC: Bloo and Mac are in the car with their friends. Gotta admit, that was a good line though. It would've worked in a later scene.
oopsies uh alrighty then

Jephael
11-20-2007, 08:30 PM
OOC: That's okay. You're doing good!

Magdolin
11-20-2007, 09:14 PM
"What's going on up there?" Donatello asked worriedly. He had heard the sound of a moving car, and did not want to assume the worst had happened.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eduardo noticed the green forehead under the manhole. "I stay on bus. I no want to look in the sewers. I too scared to look." he said nervously.
"Nothin' much." Said Raph.
"It's okay Eduardo. Whatever you feel comfortable with." Said Frankie.
Bloo sees a picture in a Sci-Fi Mag then lokks at the turtles "Oh My GOSH!" Bloo puts the zine in front of Mac's face "LOOK!" he shows mac a pic of "Aliens" that look like the tmnt
"They're ALIENS!!!!!"

"Aliens? Oh come on, Bloo!"

"Master Mac is right, Master Blooregard! There are no such things as aliens!" Herriman added. "Now, Miss Franciss, if you would be so kind as to hand me my gloves. If we're going to be expecting these imaginary specimens from the sewer I want to be fully prepared."

"So what you're saying is you saved my life? Huh! Thanks, bro! Just for that, I'm going to be extra nice to you the rest of the day!" Mike replied with a grin. "Hey, I think whoever's car that was just started backing up!"
"Exactly Bloo. Aliens aren't real. Besides, they just say that kind of stuff to scare little kids." She then said to Herriman. "And you don't need to worry about it." She got up from the driver's seat, and said. "Sit tight everyone." She stepped out of the bus, and headed towards the sewer, saying under her breath. "Besides you'd probably scare the poor thing." Meaning Harriman.
oopsies uh alrighty then

OOC: That's okay. You're doing good!
(Yeah! Don't sweat it! And that was a good line! :lol:

Aelia
11-20-2007, 11:17 PM
(OOC: Ugh. I hate Thanksgiving. Anyway, I'm going over to my father's house for Thanksgiving, and I'll be gone for three days *even though I didn't agree to that.* If it's possible I'd like somebody to take over for my characters until I get back. Thank you, and I apologize)

Jephael
11-21-2007, 01:56 PM
((OOC: Eh, don't sweat it. Odds are, we're all gonna be super busy that day! Infact I gotta work from 11:00 to 4:00!))

Mac got out and joined Frankie. "Here, I'll help you move that heavy manhole cover." He spoke sweetly to her.

At that very moment, Michelangelo lifted the lid and popped out of the sewers. However, he failed to realize his hood came off. "Ah, shell! I just blew my cover infront of these kids! Boy, Master Splinter's gonna have me doing hand stands for this all week long!"

"Whoa! What kind of imaginary friend are you?" Mac asked.

"Imagi- say what?"

Fang Wolf
11-21-2007, 02:19 PM
Gin smile. " I Hope that, I good and Sexy :P "
Madara shake her head. " Kids..."

Magdolin
11-21-2007, 06:11 PM
((OOC: Eh, don't sweat it. Odds are, we're all gonna be super busy that day! Infact I gotta work from 11:00 to 4:00!))

Mac got out and joined Frankie. "Here, I'll help you move that heavy manhole cover." He spoke sweetly to her.

At that very moment, Michelangelo lifted the lid and popped out of the sewers. However, he failed to realize his hood came off. "Ah, shell! I just blew my cover infront of these kids! Boy, Master Splinter's gonna have me doing hand stands for this all week long!"

"Whoa! What kind of imaginary friend are you?" Mac asked.

"Imagi- say what?"

"Thanks Mac." Said Frankie.

Frankie looked at Mikey. "Aww...come here big guy, it'll be okay." SHe said. "We'll take you to a nice, warm place, that's definitely better than any cold, wet sewer."

Jephael
11-22-2007, 07:04 AM
"Thanks, I guess." Michelangelo shrugged as he lifted himself out of the manhole and looked at the girl and little boy when his gaze turned towards the busload of strange looking passangers. "Oh man, if Bishop got his hands on these guys- Raph, Leo, Donny! You gotta come up here and check this out!" he yelled back down.

"Wait, there's more than one of you down there?" Mac asked.

"Uh, yea. My brothers and me. You see, about 20 years ago... well, uh..." The turtle began to go off into a rant when he remembered the pact he made with Raph just a moment ago. "You know what? I better let my bros explain it. Raphael gets upset with me when I embelish our origin story and I promised him I'd be nice today!"

Magdolin
11-22-2007, 09:21 AM
"Raph, Leo, Donny! You gotta come up here and check this out!"

"Mikey, what did you do?" Raph said back.

Frankie smiled. "Wow! Okay, if you guys could come over to the bus, I'm sure there will plenty of room for you guys to sit down." Said Frankie. "We'll wait for you to get your brothers."

Fang Wolf
11-22-2007, 10:27 AM
Gin begin Dance, He smile to Madara. " Stop Dance! "

Jephael
11-22-2007, 08:17 PM
[I]"Mikey, what did you do?" Raph said back.

Frankie smiled. "Wow! Okay, if you guys could come over to the bus, I'm sure there will plenty of room for you guys to sit down." Said Frankie. "We'll wait for you to get your brothers."

"Just tell Leo and Don to hurry up! I think we're about to make some very interesting new friends!" Mikey explained.

Mac overheard the loud New York accented voice bellowing through the sewer grate just on the side of the road. "Whoa, I hope Eduardo doesn't get too scared by that guy!"

"Don't worry, kid! My brother Raph's got a heart of gold. It's just usually buried under mounds of thick reptillian ego!" Michelangelo joked.

Magdolin
11-22-2007, 08:37 PM
"Just tell Leo and Don to hurry up! I think we're about to make some very interesting new friends!"

"What? Leo! Mikey's doin' it again." Siad Raph.

"Don't worry, kid! My brother Raph's got a heart of gold. It's just usually buried under mounds of thick reptillian ego!"

When Raph heard that, he said. "Mikey, do you remember that promise you made? Sayin' that you'd be all nice to me today? Well, I don't think you're keepin' it very well." He said.

Jephael
11-22-2007, 08:39 PM
"I meant it as a term of endearment, good brother. Didn't you hear the 'heart of gold' part?" Mike said with one of the toothiest grins he had ever made in his lifetime. "Besides, I was just trying to keep our new friend here from getting scared of you."

Magdolin
11-22-2007, 08:45 PM
Raph wanted to yell. But he held it in.

Jephael
11-23-2007, 08:18 AM
"So how many of you green guys are there?" Mac asked.

"Just the four of us. Although Leo and Donny haven't popped their heads up yet." Mikey replied as he shouted down the manhole "Will you dudes get the lead outta your shells!"

"Miss Francis! Master Mac! What on Earth is taking so long? We have a scedule to keep!" Herriman said as he hopped towards them, when he stopped short in amazement at the sight of the two giant turtles standing before him. "My word! Never in all my years have I seen such fine specimens of imaginary friends."

"Whoa, check it out Raph! A giant talking furball! Either that or Serling got himself one shell of an Easter costume!" Mikey said with a chuckle.

((OCC: Hope noone minds the Fast Forward reference.))

Slap-Happy
11-23-2007, 11:00 AM
Maybe you could change it to leatherhead

Magdolin
11-23-2007, 04:35 PM
(THat was funny! I would like to keep that. And I guess I'll take Leo for now.)

Raph actually laughed at the comment. "HAHAHAHAHA! Hehe. Good one Mikey." He said.

Leo was the next to climb out. "I'm Leonardo. Pleased to meet you."
"Oh! Sorry! I'm Frankie. And this is Mac, and this is Mr. Herriman. It's nice to meet all of you." SHe said.

Aelia
11-24-2007, 03:06 PM
Donatello smacked his forehead in frustration. He mumbled unintelligible words and followed his brothers out of the sewer. When he reached the surface, he saw his brothers along with a redheaded girl accompanied by small boy and a giant rabbit. Wait...giant rabbit? Well, stranger things have happened. "Um...my name is Donatello. It's a pleasure to meet all of you." he said.

(OOC: I'll play Madame Foster or Coco. Perhaps even both.)

Magdolin
11-24-2007, 08:12 PM
Donatello smacked his forehead in frustration. He mumbled unintelligible words and followed his brothers out of the sewer. When he reached the surface, he saw his brothers along with a redheaded girl accompanied by small boy and a giant rabbit. Wait...giant rabbit? Well, stranger things have happened. "Um...my name is Donatello. It's a pleasure to meet all of you." he said.

(OOC: I'll play Madame Foster or Coco. Perhaps even both.)

(Sure! You may play as them.)

"Nice to meet you too." Said Frankie. "Just in case if you didn't hear, I'm Frankie. And this is Mac, and this is Mr. Herriman. Okay, if you guys could just follow me to the bus, I'll introduce you to the other friends." Frankie began to walk towards the bus.

Wilt looked out the window. "Hey! Frankie's coming back." He said.

Jephael
11-25-2007, 04:37 PM
Michelangelo's mouth gaped open as he gazed upon the colorful design of the bus. "Whoa! Like, did the Partridge Family have a garage sale or something?"

"Actually, this particular automobile was bought by Madame Foster in the mid 1960s in honour of the 10th anniversary of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends!" Herriman exclaimed.

Magdolin
11-25-2007, 06:11 PM
(AHA! WHat you made Herriman say was really good! Almost something he would say.)

Frankie stepped on to the bus. "OKay everyone! Say hello to our new Friends!" She said.

Jephael
11-26-2007, 07:55 AM
(I've been a fan of Fosters since it started, so I know the characters very well)

Mac took Michelangelo by the hand as he introduced the turtle to the different imaginary friends. "That's Wilt with the funny eyeball and missing arm; Eduardo's the furry big guy and Cocoa's the half-bird, half-plane creature. Oh, and of course this is my best friend Bloo!"

"Whoa, and I thought the planet D'Hoonib had some funky looking characters! So where do all of you come from?" Mikey asked.

"There will be plenty of time for their backstories, my young reptillian friend!" Herriman responded. "We are however curious to hear of how you and your brothers came to be. Who imagined you?"

(BTW, there was an episode of the show where we got to see Wilt and Eduardo's creators, though Coco was apparently discovered in another country by two nerdy scientists. Dunno if anyone here has seen it but I'll be glad to fill in the details either OOC or as Mac)

Magdolin
11-26-2007, 09:26 AM
(OH! I've seen that! That was cool!)

Raph Said. "Okay. Let me get this straight. You think we're imaginary?"

"Sir," Said Leo to Herriman. "We are not imaginary. We're The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles."

"What?" Asked Frankie. Leo replied. "Alright. To make it short, There was once a man named Hamato Yoshi. He had a pet rat, who he named Splinter. He had lived in Japan, but traveled to New York. After a long time, the enemy, Shredder, had found him and murdered him. His pet escaped, and lived in the sewers. After awhile, maybe 4 or 5 days, A kid had glass bowl, with four pet turtles. That was us. There was a blind man. He was crossing the road, when a truck was going to accidently run over him. Another kid pushed through the crowd of peopole, to save the blind man. And that's how our bolw was broken. After we landed in the sewers, a canister fell down with us, and had been broken as well. That canister had a green gel in it. Yoshi's pet, Splinter, Had soon found us, and took care of us. WHen he woke up, we had doubled in size. Splinter had grew also. After we grew enough, we gained the abillty to speak. After awhile, Splinter taught us in the arts of ninjustu. The he named us, Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo." He said.

(THat took so long to write!)

Fang Wolf
11-26-2007, 09:37 AM
Madara hit Gin in Head. " Stupid Wolf! "
" Aj! "
Gin hold hand over his Head.

Jephael
11-26-2007, 09:43 AM
"Wow, that's a pretty cool origin!" Mac said after Leo finished telling the turtles' tale. "I made up Bloo because my older brother Terrance was being a jerk to me. But then my mom started getting upset at us for starting all these fights. She told me that maybe if I got rid of Bloo, Terrance would quit picking on me. We didn't know what to do, but then Bloo here found out about Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends so we went to check it out. It looked like a great place for Bloo to stay and my mom didn't have to know!"

"Indeed she doesn't, and never has to. However, Foster's is essentially a foster home for imaginary friends whose creators have outgrown them, so these imaginary friends are taken to our facility where they may await a new child who may wish to keep them. Despite my original protest, Madam Foster has allowed Master Blooregard to stay with us so long as Master Mac shows up to visit every day no later than 3:00 in the afternoon."

"Man, that's a pretty cool story." Mikey said. "It's definitly a lot less complicated than ours! So Frankie, how're you involved?"

(had to go on Wikipedia and look up some of this stuff)

Fang Wolf
11-26-2007, 09:47 AM
" I not Stupid..." Said Gin.
" Yes, You are Stupid! " Called Madara mad.

Magdolin
11-26-2007, 02:34 PM
"Wow, that's a pretty cool origin!" Mac said after Leo finished telling the turtles' tale. "I made up Bloo because my older brother Terrance was being a jerk to me. But then my mom started getting upset at us for starting all these fights. She told me that maybe if I got rid of Bloo, Terrance would quit picking on me. We didn't know what to do, but then Bloo here found out about Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends so we went to check it out. It looked like a great place for Bloo to stay and my mom didn't have to know!"

"Indeed she doesn't, and never has to. However, Foster's is essentially a foster home for imaginary friends whose creators have outgrown them, so these imaginary friends are taken to our facility where they may await a new child who may wish to keep them. Despite my original protest, Madam Foster has allowed Master Blooregard to stay with us so long as Master Mac shows up to visit every day no later than 3:00 in the afternoon."

"Man, that's a pretty cool story." Mikey said. "It's definitly a lot less complicated than ours! So Frankie, how're you involved?"

(had to go on Wikipedia and look up some of this stuff)

"I'm Madam Foster's Granddaughter. I take care of the home, to make sure it's nice and clean." Replied Frankie.

Wilt grinned big, and waved his hand. "I think I have enough room for at least two." He said.

Aelia
11-26-2007, 02:47 PM
"What?" Asked Frankie. Leo replied. "Alright. To make it short, There was once a man named Hamato Yoshi. He had a pet rat, who he named Splinter. He had lived in Japan, but traveled to New York. After a long time, the enemy, Shredder, had found him and murdered him. His pet escaped, and lived in the sewers. After awhile, maybe 4 or 5 days, A kid had glass bowl, with four pet turtles. That was us. There was a blind man. He was crossing the road, when a truck was going to accidently run over him. Another kid pushed through the crowd of peopole, to save the blind man. And that's how our bolw was broken. After we landed in the sewers, a canister fell down with us, and had been broken as well. That canister had a green gel in it. Yoshi's pet, Splinter, Had soon found us, and took care of us. WHen he woke up, we had doubled in size. Splinter had grew also. After we grew enough, we gained the abillty to speak. After awhile, Splinter taught us in the arts of ninjustu. The he named us, Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo." He said.

"It sound alot like a comic book story, but a muy bueno one." Eduardo said happily. He loved a good story, and these friends weren't very scary. Except the one with the red mask, he looked mad for some reason.

"Uh...I guess you could put it that way." Donatello replied.

"Coco!" Coco said to Donatello. <Translation: Hello!>

"Uh...no thank you." Donatello replied, a little puzzled at what the bird-like creature said to him.

"Coco co co coco!" she said angrily. <That's not what I said!>

"Um...okay then." Don said, now even more puzzled.

Magdolin
11-26-2007, 04:37 PM
"Oh! THat's Coco! All she says is 'coco'. She said hello." Said Wilt.

Jephael
11-26-2007, 08:15 PM
Wilt grinned big, and waved his hand. "I think I have enough room for at least two." He said.

"Thanks, dude! Don't mind if I do! After you, Raph!" Mikey said, remembering he still owed Raphael for saving his shell earlier.

Magdolin
11-26-2007, 10:59 PM
"Naw, you go ahead." Said Raph.

Jephael
11-27-2007, 08:50 AM
"Okay, but then you get the aisle side." Mikey spoke as he took his seat.

Mac took his seat next to Bloo, who had been surprisingly quiet this whole time. "Still believe in aliens, Bloo?"

Magdolin
11-27-2007, 09:12 AM
"I'm sorry, but you look awesome!" Said Wilt to Mikey. "Yeah...he's awesome...annoying at times, but I'll admit, Mikey is an awesome brother." Said Raph.

Leo looked around for a place sit. He didn't have to wait long though. He saw an empty seat in the back. And headed there. Once he sat down, he put on his seat belt, and sat indian style. He began to meditate.

Jephael
11-27-2007, 09:15 AM
"Thanks, dudes! Aw, Leo! What're you doing all the way back there? Dontcha wanna meet some of these rad new friends here?" Mikey asked. "Why not take a seat next to that big furry purple people eater or whatever the shell he is!"

"Master Michelangelo, please refrain from using such coarse language." Herriman reprimanded. "Especially when we get to the house, because there are rather young Imaginary Friends about."

Magdolin
11-27-2007, 09:19 AM
"Your welcome!" Said Raph and Wilt at the same time.

"I'm good Mike. I need to calm myself down first." Said Leo.

Fang Wolf
11-27-2007, 01:16 PM
" If Master Karai see you! Stop be so Stupid! " Said Madara.
" Stupid? It's you as Stupid! " Said Gin Back

Aelia
11-27-2007, 01:21 PM
Despite Herriman's reprimand, Eduardo still got upset at Michelangelo's remark. He burst into tears. "I no eat people! I no eat people!" he cried.

"Cococococo!" Coco said to Michelangelo angrily. (I really think you need to apologize.)

"...Er. I agree..." Donatello said in agreement. He really had no idea was she had just said, but it sounded like she was pretty mad at Mikey.

Fang Wolf
11-27-2007, 01:29 PM
" You! You don't say at I stupid, Rat! " Called Madara mad.

Magdolin
11-27-2007, 02:32 PM
Despite Herriman's reprimand, Eduardo still got upset at Michelangelo's remark. He burst into tears. "I no eat people! I no eat people!" he cried.

"Cococococo!" Coco said to Michelangelo angrily. (I really think you need to apologize.)

"...Er. I agree..." Donatello said in agreement. He really had no idea was she had just said, but it sounded like she was pretty mad at Mikey.

"It's okay Eduardo!" Said Wilt.

At that moment, Leo opened his eyes, took off his seat belt, and moved toward Ed. He sat next to him, and said. "Eduardo was it? uh...look, Mikey didn't mean it. He didn't know it would hurt your feelings..."

"I'm sorry, but that's not okay. If you hurt my friends, you're hurting me." Said Wilt. "Exactly!" Said Raph. "Go apologize."

Fang Wolf
11-27-2007, 02:36 PM
Madara hit Gin again in Head. " Stop Hit me, Rat! "
" RAT!? " Roar Madara angry.

Cin shake her Head.." Why shall you two Fight? "

Jephael
11-27-2007, 08:34 PM
"Aw, don't cry, big guy! I was just cracking wise. I didn't mean to getcha worked up!" Mike said honestly. "Besides, you're a lot cooler than some other big furry dudes I once knew! You know who I'm talking about, right Raphy boy?"

"Thank you, Master Michelangelo. It was most polite of you to aplogize such." Herriman spoke.

"No prob, Hairy!"

Mac stifled a chuckle as he turned to his friend Bloo who was still quiet as ever. "Hey pal, you're starting to scare me. Would you please get your head out of that book?!"

Fang Wolf
11-28-2007, 12:08 PM
Madara jump on Gin, Them Begin Fight as two Cats.
Cin sit down and look to them Fight as Cats.

Slap-Happy
12-09-2007, 10:37 PM
SORRY MAC BUT THE BOOK IS AS AWESOME AS THE ALIENS!
bloo looks to leo " You're cool. whats your favorite food? pizza?

Fang Wolf
12-10-2007, 04:34 AM
" Girls.." He said and smile.

Jephael
12-10-2007, 06:49 AM

"Bloo, weren't you listening earlier? They just told us that they were ordinary pet turtles born here on Earth who got mutated!" Mac tried to correct him.

"In all fairness though, we were mutated by ooze created from alien based technology." Mikey chimed in. "Oh and for the record, yea we like pizza. Infact, Leo here once fell asleep with a slice in his hand."

((OOC: BTW, I was thinking of playing Cheese. I really love the character. Just thinking about him makes me LMAO!!!))

Fang Wolf
12-10-2007, 07:32 AM
Gin eat an Pizza. " Mumns, it's Good at Eat.."
He look to Cat Fight. " Girls, Stop Fight now..That not good! "

Magdolin
12-10-2007, 10:50 PM

"Bloo, weren't you listening earlier? They just told us that they were ordinary pet turtles born here on Earth who got mutated!" Mac tried to correct him.

"In all fairness though, we were mutated by ooze created from alien based technology." Mikey chimed in. "Oh and for the record, yea we like pizza. Infact, Leo here once fell asleep with a slice in his hand."

((OOC: BTW, I was thinking of playing Cheese. I really love the character. Just thinking about him makes me LMAO!!!))

((Sure! ^_^))

Leo was just about to open his mouth, when Mac started talking.

"In all fairness though, we were mutated by ooze created from alien based technology." Mikey chimed in. "Oh and for the record, yea we like pizza. Infact, Leo here once fell asleep with a slice in his hand." Leo put his hand to his forehead, and shook his head. "I did not, Mikey. That was you. And don't forget, you were the one dreaming about 'Pizza flavored Ice Cream.'"

Fang Wolf
12-11-2007, 02:55 AM
Madara sit up on Cin. " I win! "

" Why you two so Stupid? Hmm...I know! For you two have not Brains! " Called Gin Mad.

Slap-Happy
12-11-2007, 04:08 AM
bloo looks to mikey
Will the pizza flavored ice cream rot? I like stuff that rots.

Jephael
12-11-2007, 05:46 PM
Leo put his hand to his forehead, and shook his head. "I did not, Mikey. That was you. And don't forget, you were the one dreaming about 'Pizza flavored Ice Cream.'"

"Uh uh! I mean yea, I was dreaming about pizza flavored ice cream, but I remembered seeing you fall asleep during our first sleepover at April's with a pizza slice in your hand! It was the same night we first fought Nano, remember?"

bloo looks to mikey
"Will the pizza flavored ice cream rot? I like stuff that rots."

"It was just a dream, little dude. Besides, ice cream melts. It doesn't rot! Right, Donnie?"

Fang Wolf
12-12-2007, 05:38 AM
Cin snarl only to Gin. " Rrr..."

Magdolin
12-12-2007, 06:30 AM
"Uh uh! I mean yea, I was dreaming about pizza flavored ice cream, but I remembered seeing you fall asleep during our first sleepover at April's with a pizza slice in your hand! It was the same night we first fought Nano, remember?"

"It was just a dream, little dude. Besides, ice cream melts. It doesn't rot! Right, Donnie?"

"Alright, alright. I'll admit it." Said Leo.

Fang Wolf
12-13-2007, 02:19 AM
" Girls are Girls.." Said Gin