PDA

View Full Version : Idea for new Toyline

Leonardo19
08-23-2007, 12:12 PM
Just my opinion but I think Playmates should make a toyline that has characters and vehicles from anything in the TMNT universe. For example the toyline should include characters from any of the comic lines, cartoons, and any of the video games. This would open up wide variety of characters that could be made instead of making the same charcaters over and over or several versions of just the turtles. Plus I would love toys based of the Tales of TMNT comics. What does everyone think?

Toonami Tom
08-23-2007, 03:14 PM
That sounds great. I would love a toy line like that. I like the taller scale of the TMNT movie figures so I think it would be good if they stayed with that size. What do you think?

Leonardo19
08-23-2007, 03:30 PM
I agree. I would also like the toyline to be around the same scale as the TMNT movie toyline.

VaughnMichael
08-23-2007, 06:21 PM
I'd love a line like this and have been saying so for years as have many others including some who work at mirage.
Yeah I wouldn't buy them if they made them larger than every other toy they ever made unless they made new versions of older characters that they allready made that where to scale.
I'm a scale junky and don't like when characters who are suposed to be huge are about the same size as normal figures.
But yeah I don't mind some of the movie figures the turtles articulation is nice but I really hate how lizard like their faces are.

Roseangelo
08-23-2007, 06:29 PM
Certain people would love for this to happen. Certain people would not. Therein lies the problem.

Spitfire
08-23-2007, 09:23 PM
Who wouldn't want new figures? Especially good new figures. If Playmates did this and people complained I'd find where they live and beat sense into them.

VaughnMichael
08-23-2007, 09:24 PM
Who wouldn't want new figures? Especially good new figures. If Playmates did this and people complained I'd find where they live and beat sense into them.
Would you like Peters adress?:lol:

Mutated Leo
08-23-2007, 10:12 PM
I'm all for it, I dunno if my bank account is. I mean I could always eat all those ooze pies I have been stocking up on, right?