PDA

View Full Version : Shredder Destroys the TMNT

Toonami Tom
08-23-2007, 04:42 PM
This RPG takes place in the 2k3 series.

Shredder destroys the TMNT.... or does he?

The Shredder believes that he has finally done it. That our heroes in a half shell have been destroyed by the evil armored villian, but Shredder is wrong. The TMNT have convinced Oroku Saki that he has killed him. The turtles have actually faked their deaths and their plan is to spy on the Foot Clan. They even have plans of possibily infiltrating the Foot, pretending to be someone else.

When the RPG begins, the turtles will be in the lair.

Fan characters are welcome.

Characters:

TMNT:
Leo- Leonardo07
Raph- Leonardo07
Mikey- Aelia
Don- Fancy Mel

Allies:
Casey Jones- Cowabunga14
Reivax- Cowabunga14
Georgia- LuiKangChick
Michelle Smith- Fancy Mel
Eugene Harris- Aelia

Enemies:
Shredder- Leonardo07
Marv- Leonardo07

Allie or enemy status unknown at this time:
Karai- Leonardo07
Jan- Leonardo07

LiuKangChick
08-23-2007, 10:35 PM
Ooh, may I play Georgia, my turtle? ^^

cowabunga14
08-24-2007, 02:00 PM
I'll play as Casey Jones and Reivax.

Magdolin
08-25-2007, 06:01 AM
I would like to join as Donatello and my fan character Michelle Smith. (This was Rain Haruki, but as you can see, I changed her name, and gave her some nicknames.)

Name: Michelle Smith (Update. I didn't like the name anymore. It just wasn't sittin' right.)

Nickname: Kyo, lil' bit.

Toonami Tom
08-25-2007, 09:46 AM
Thanks for joining everyone, I will add your characters and fan characters. Now all we need is Mikey. I'm going to play as Raph.

Magdolin
08-25-2007, 01:20 PM
YAY! We are almost there!:D

Aelia
08-25-2007, 01:57 PM
I'll play as Mikey if you want. It's been a while since I played any TMNT RPGs, so I may be a little rusty. Besides, I've only played Michelangelo a total of once, so it wouldn't kill me to try again. Also, I'd like to add in my new character Eugene Harris AKA The Janitor.

Magdolin
08-25-2007, 04:44 PM
YAY! We have a Mikey! ^_^ It's nice to see you again Aelia.

Aelia
08-25-2007, 04:46 PM
It's been quite a while, hasn't it? Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with everything, now that I have plenty of time. I might even make a new RPG thread later on. Maybe.

Magdolin
08-25-2007, 04:56 PM
I have an RPG open if you would like to join. It's called "A TMNT and Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends Crossover." I guess you can just check it out. I mean, you might not know, or like the show. But, oh well.:)

Toonami Tom
08-26-2007, 12:22 AM
Welcome back Aelia! I'm glad you joined.:) I will add your characters.

Now to begin the RPG:

Somewhere in space, a little red utrom was freezing. Don't feel sorry for him, for this is the fate he deserves. He is the Shredder, one the universe's greatest villains. The utrom gritted his teeth and glared. His stare didn't focus on anyone because he was the only one there. This was about to change.

A space ship landed a few feet away from Shredder. The door of the ship opened and outsteped a Triceraton in a space suit. The dinosaur alien said "We have come for you."

Shredder couldn't believe his eyes, he was over joyed. He said "Took you long enough, Marv. How did you find me?"

Marv the Triceraton let out a sigh and said "Would it hurt to say thank you? It wasn't easy getting here. This place was almost impossible to find." He walked towards Shredder and picked him up, carrying him towards the ship.

Leo sat on the floor in meditation. His eyes suddenly opened. The blue masked turtle had discovered the talent of being able to sense danger, just as Splinter was able to. However, he wasn't sure what it was. "Something evil is coming this way."

Raph was beating the stuffing out of his punching bag. "What ya talkin' bout Leo? Someone's on their way here, to the lair?"

The leader turtle replied "I don't know Raph, but I have a feeling of dread. Someone or something is on their way to this planet, I can feel it."

Aelia
08-26-2007, 12:57 AM
"Oookay, seriously, your 'sensing' things is REALLY starting to get a little creepy Leo." Mikey remarked as he grabbed the remote, sat down in a unoccupied chair, and started flipping through channels. He finally settled on the news, as for once there was something half-way interesting on it. "In breaking news, a man calling himself The Janitor thrashed two purse snatchers, both of whom requested we withdraw their names. Charges will be pressed when the identity of this man has been revealed." the female onsite reporter stated. The program later revealed a note left by The Janitor saying: 'I'll be back for you punks later, when the night-shift guy gets better.

"The Janitor? What a dumb name!" Mikey said after trying to stifle a laugh.

__________________________________________________ _______________

"Achhoooo!" Eugene sneezed. "Bah, stupid night-shift guy gave me his cold. Jerk." he grumbled as he mopped what was hopefully the last floor to be mopped in the school. Eugene was ready to discard of his nametag temporarily and fight the forces of EVIL. But you couldn't fight EVIL if you couldn't pay your own expenses. Life is a cruel mistress, she is.

cowabunga14
08-26-2007, 03:10 PM
Casey and Reivax walked into the lair, on their way back from Radio Shack. "Hey guys, what's goin' on?," Casey asked. They both sat down.

Toonami Tom
08-26-2007, 07:33 PM
Leo said "Hey Casey, Reivax." He smiled and nodded to them. "We're just relaxing, but a moment ago I sensed a distrubance. Something is on it's way to this planet."

Raph said "Yeah, yeah, you already told us Leo. What are we suppose to do bout it?"

Leo glared at Raph. "We must be ready for this threat."

Raph didn't reply. His thoughts wondered to the triceraton invasion that had happened sometime ago. Would this threat be similar to that?

Marv the triceraton placed the red utrom in a chair on board the ship. The utrom said "You still didn't tell me how you found my location."

The triceraton replied "It's complicated. Believe it or not, I traveled into the future, to the year 2105. While I was there I looked through a data base of public information. It was there that I found your location, in the section on utrom history. You see, the information was public because by then, well, you would be dead from the extreme weather. There was also an article about you, lots of information, none of it was flattering."

Shredder was very interested in this time travel. "How did you travel into the future?"

Marv replied "A time machine, is there any other way?"

Shredder said "Take me to this machine at once."

Marv replied "No, it belongs to me."

Shredder said "Give me the time machine or suffer my wrath!"

The triceraton narrowed his eyes. "Tough talk for a little blob. I understand now why everyone hates you." He picked up Shredder and made his way towards an airlock. "Goodbye Shredder. I'm sorry I wasted my time coming to your rescue, you pathetic fool."

The red utrom broke free of the triceraton's grip, leaping on to his face.

Aelia
08-27-2007, 05:43 PM
Michelangelo turned off the TV, because the news switched to some boring tax fraud case, and turned towards Casey and Reivax. "Hey guys, what's up?" he said, hoping they would have something better to do. Mikey acted as if he hadn't heard Leo's warning, though he knew as well as anyone that Leo's predictions were hardly wrong, especially if it was important. But he absolutely HATED the darkened mood, even if their lives were in mortal danger.

(OOC: My replies may be limited because school started just today, and I'm still sharing a computer.)

Toonami Tom
08-27-2007, 06:16 PM
(Here's a quick post, as I'm suppose to be preparing for a college test.:ohwell: :D )

Marv struggled with the utrom Shredder attatched to his face. The triceraton decided that if he couldn't get him off his face, he would just eat him. With both hands, Marv shoved utrom Shredder into his mouth.

An alien girl that looked human, only she had blue skin and lime green hair entered the room. "What's in your mouth?" Asked Jan.

Marv wasn't able to talk, as the utrom was a mouthfull. Utrom Shredder managed to cause the triceraton to open part of his mouth.

Jan gasped and her green eyes staried at the utrom in the Marv's mouth. "You can't eat Shredder! Spit him out at once! What is wrong with you?!"

Marv spit the utrom out. Shredder shook some of the Triceraton spit off of him and quickly crawled away.

cowabunga14
08-27-2007, 08:06 PM
((The guy named Marv makes me think of the character from Sin City.))

"Oh, we just got back from the electronics store -- bought some LEDs," Reivax replied. "You?"

"So I take it Leo is like a Jedi or something now?," Casey asked.

Magdolin
08-28-2007, 08:42 AM
Michelle left the school, and started to head home. Today Michelle was wearing a pastel purple long-svleeved shirt, with a green plad mini-skirt, with black leggings under that, and kind of dark-pink leg-warmers, with black sneakers. The wind blew through her long hair. She couldn't wait to tell her mom and dad and older sister what she had learned in school today. As she walked home, a memory came across her mind. In the memory, she was in school. She and the whole school were at this huge table. There were a lot of boxes with all kinds of cookies, cup-cakes, and doughnuts inside. Michelle and her mother made all that for those kids. Everyone loved them so much. The memory faded. Almost all the time now, kids from school were asking her to make more, and more. And she would always say she would when the time came. "In that time, that woman wanted me make..what was it...I don't know but it was a BIG number. Good thing I had my mom to help me. I wouldn't be able to cook all that alone. I would get tired of cooking really quick. But she made it really fun." Michelle said to herself.

Toonami Tom
08-28-2007, 11:46 AM
Leo smiled at the comment. "Well, not quite. I just sensed a...."

Raph interupted with "A disturbance in da force right?" He smikred.

Leo narrowed his eyes and replied "I guess you could say that."

The spaceship landed on the roof of the Foot HQ in New York. Jan left the ship, stepping out on to the roof. The alien girl with blue skin held utrom Shredder in her arms.

Marv followed and said "Jan, you don't understand. Shredder can't be trusted."

Jan repiled "You're the reason we rescued him. Have you suddenly changed your mind about Saki?"

Marv said "Well yeah! I changed my mind about him when he threatend to kill me if I didn't give him my time machine!"

Foot ninjas approached Marv and Jan.

Utrom Shredder narrowed his eyes. He didn't like his followers seeing him as his true self. Shredder said "Your master has returned. The girl is our friend, but the triceraton is not. Take him to an interrogation room."

Some of the Foot ninjas hesitated. This little alien was giving them orders? Then the ninjas obeyed, surrounding Marv.

The triceraton punched and kicked the Foot ninjas. The ninjas tried to strike him with their swords, but Marv dodged the attacks, bashing a ninja with his tail.

Jan walked towards a door on the roof, entering the Foot HQ with utrom Shredder.

Magdolin
08-28-2007, 05:54 PM
Donatello opened his lab door, and saw his brothers, Casey and Reivax. "Oh! hi guys! You...guys need anything before I head back to the lab?" Donnie asked as he steped out of his lab a little more.

cowabunga14
08-28-2007, 06:35 PM
"We do," Casey replied. "The LEDs that Rei has -- he wanted to put them in his car."

"Yeah, it'd be great if you could help me, Donny," Reivax comented. "We didn't buy 'em for no reason."

Magdolin
08-28-2007, 08:20 PM
"Sure!" Said Donnie. I'll get to work on it right away."

Michelle opened the front door to her house. "Mom! Dad! Sis! I'm home!"
"Good! You're just in time for dinner honey." Said her mom. "Good! cause I'm hungry." Her mom laughed.

Toonami Tom
08-28-2007, 09:01 PM
Raph said "Hey Donnie, I will watch you work on the car."

(I'm thinking of some Raph and Casey interaction, but I'm not sure what to do.)

Marv escpaped the Foot ninjas and went to his space ship. Flying away, he said "So long suckers!"

Two of the ninjas threw shuriken at the ship, but it didn't do anything.

Inside Shredder's throne room, the utrom said to a nearby Foot elite "Where is Karai?"

The Foot elite replied to the utrom Jan was holding "She has left on a mission to find the turtles."

Aelia
08-29-2007, 02:56 PM
Mikey yawned and got back up out of the chair. "You guys mind if I join you?" he asked Casey and Reivax, not wanting to be left alone with Leo. Because trying to talk with Leo about something other than the upcoming 'evil' was useless. He'd have been able to strike up a more productive conversation with the toaster.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Eugene exited the high school, carting out a bunch of supplies that weren't supposed to leave the school's janitorial closet. His nametag had been peeled off and his face was covered by his hat. Luckily nobody else was there, otherwise they'd definitely know Eugene Harris was The Janitor. He couldn't get out through the windows as they were made of reinforced glass with bits of wire in the middle. "Accursed school board." he mumbled underneath his breathe.

He suddenly heard a scream. Sort of a "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" noise. The Janitor smirked and rushed off towards the scream.

cowabunga14
08-30-2007, 07:07 PM
"Sure!" Said Donnie. I'll get to work on it right away."

"Ok, sounds good", Reivax approved. "I'd like the lights to be placed in the panel around the stick shift."

Casey came up to Raph and said, "Hey man, how've you been?" He sat down for a talk.

Toonami Tom
09-01-2007, 12:40 AM
Utrom Shredder said darkly "The turtles."

The blue alien girl, Jan said "What's the deal? Did you have a bad experience at the pet store?"

Shredder replied "They are my greatest enemies, besides the utroms. I will destroy them, unless my daughter crushes them first."

"Doin' good Casey. Things have been calm, other than beatin' the junk outta some Purple Dragons, which is fun." Raph smiled. "So how ya been?"

There was a knock at the lair's front entrance.

Leo said "I wonder who that could be. Everyone we know has the password to enter."

cowabunga14
09-01-2007, 12:02 PM
"Oh, I'm doin' pretty good, thanks," Casey replied. "Makes me glad I don't have to take care of the Dragons for a while.

Aelia
09-01-2007, 01:13 PM
"Dunno, should we answer it?" Mikey replied, a little upset his earlier request had been ignored. He would've joined them anyway had it not been for the sudden knock against the door. "Maybe it's it April?" he suggested.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Within minutes, there was a guy in a trashcan and a woman reunited with her purse and what was inside it in tact. It's contents must've been at least three bricks, as she slammed it against Janitor's face, knocking him down, and ran away. He got back up, grumbling: "How ungrateful, if I hadn't stopped that guy, she'd be without a purse."

(OOC: I skipped the fight between the purse snatcher and Eugene to save time.)

cowabunga14
09-02-2007, 03:10 PM
"If it's April, that's good for me," Casey commented. "You think I should answer it?"

Toonami Tom
09-02-2007, 04:24 PM
"You think I should answer it?" Casey had said.

Raph replied "Sure, why not."

Leo said "Use caution. It could be an enemy."

Raph replied "Chill out bro. Ya worry too much."

cowabunga14
09-03-2007, 12:05 PM
"Alright," Casey said as he got up. He opened the door and asked, "Who're you?"

Toonami Tom
09-03-2007, 12:50 PM
"Karai" replied the woman. "We have met before, Mr. Jones. I have come here to make peace with the turtles and their sensei."

Raph gripped his sais and ran towards the front door yelling "Karai!"

Magdolin
09-04-2007, 05:41 PM
((Hey guys! Sorry about that. been busy. I finally got here.))

"Raph! NO! Stop!" Yelled Donatello. He looked at Leo.

"Is it done or almost?" Asked Michelle.
"Almost dear." Her mom replied.
"Okay! Great! Oh, uh, can I play the piano?" Asked Michelle.
"Of course. Go right ahead."
"Thanks."
"Your welcome."
Michelle set down her backpack by the door, and went to the living room where the piano was. She gently opened the part that covered the keys, pulled out the stool, and began to play the piano.

cowabunga14
09-04-2007, 06:39 PM
"Cool it, Raph!" Casey exclaimed. "I don't think she's gonna hurt us."

Toonami Tom
09-05-2007, 06:38 PM
Raph stopped, but still gripped his sais. The red masked turtle said "I don't trust her. Our last home she visited got completely destroyed, let's not forget that."

Leo said "We could never forget that Raph, but if this is an oppurtunity for peace we should take it."

Karai said "Leonardo, I have seen the error of my ways. I know that I was wrong before. I seek peace and your forgiveness."

Leo looked into her eyes for a moment, saying nothing. Then he finally said "I forgive you, Karai and I also want peace."

Raph shouted "How can we trust ya Karai!?"

Karai replied "You will have to take my word for it. In time you will see that my actions prove that I am being honest with you. Goodbye." She turned and started walking away."

Leo called after her "Karai, wait."

Magdolin
09-06-2007, 01:22 PM
Donnatello looked surprised for a moment and then frowned. He kinda wanted Karai to stay. He looked down at the car parts in his hand. "Do you think one of us should go get her?" Donnie asked hopefully.

Michelle's mother came into the living room. "Honey, dinner's on the table." She said. "OKay." Said Michelle. She closed the piano, got up pushed in the stool, and she and her mother headed to the kitchen where her sister and her father sat.

cowabunga14
09-06-2007, 06:22 PM
"I don't think she's all that frustrated with me," Casey said. "I could go get her if you want."

Toonami Tom
09-06-2007, 06:23 PM
Karai stopped and turned to face Leo.

The blue masked turtle said "I would like for us to spend some time together. You are our friend now. I have waited for this day for a long time, when the tension in our relationship would be over."

Raph crossed his arms and walked towards them. "Geez Leo, you act like she's your girlfriend."

Leonardo blushed and glared at his brother.

Karai said "Alright, I will stay."

Leo smiled and replied "I'm glad. Donnie was going to work on a car; want to come with us to the garage?"

"Sure" replied Karai.

The stomach of an Oroku Saki exosuit closed with utrom Shredder inside. "Time to get down to business." Oroku Saki said. "Where is Hun?"

A nearby Foot elite replied "He has left the Foot Clan and has devoted himself to leading the Purple Dragon gang."

Saki then said "And Stockman?"

The Foot elite replied "I'm not sure. All I know is that he isn't here."

"Find him" was Saki's reply.

Fang Wolf
09-08-2007, 06:29 AM
(Can I Join with Splinter and my OC Char: Cin
Cin is half Dragon and Panther, She Master yohsi's stiff-daughter, He find her near she was Child and Take care about her as his own Child.

I Hope that is okay, Leonardo07-san..)

Toonami Tom
09-08-2007, 11:04 AM
((Yes, you may join.:) I will add your characters.))

Fang Wolf
09-08-2007, 03:37 PM
(thanks..)

Magdolin
09-10-2007, 02:28 PM
Donatello smiled. "Alright then, follow me." He said as he started to head over to the elevator that went up to the garage.

Michelle stood up from the table and began to clean up the dinner plates. "Would you like me to help?" Asked her older sister. "Sure! You can dry 'em." Michelle said. "OKay."

(Sorry guys I get more more work then I know what to do with. And when I come in I get tired. and after I eat dinner I go and play Parasite Eve.)

cowabunga14
09-11-2007, 07:24 PM
((I'm gonna assume that Donny was talking to Reivax, Mel.))

"Ok, right behind ya," Reivax said as he got in the elevator. "Glad you're able to help me out."

Magdolin
09-11-2007, 08:41 PM
"No problem." Said Don, waiting for everybody to get in.

Aelia
09-12-2007, 02:43 PM
(OOC: Hey guys, I'm gonna have to drop out of this one. I know this is really short notice and everything but I just haven't had enough time to keep up with everything, partly due to school, and partly because my mom is in college and spends nearly the entire day more thank five times a week on this computer doing her homework. I request that somebody else take up the characters I was supposed to be playing in this RPG. I apologize for any inconvience.)

Toonami Tom
09-12-2007, 03:17 PM
((Oh ok. Hopefully we will be in RPGs together in the future. See you later then. *hugs*))

Leo, Raph, and Karai boarded the elevator. The red masked turtle said "Maybe we can take the car for a spin afterwards."

Magdolin
09-12-2007, 08:44 PM
"Is it just because you wanna crash the car again?" Don asked Raph.

Fang Wolf
09-13-2007, 02:30 AM
(Can I begin Play now with Cin and Splinter, Leo07-san? *Leonardo07*)

Toonami Tom
09-16-2007, 09:08 PM
((Yes that is fine with me.:) I hope you enjoy the RPG, my friend.:) ))

Fang Wolf
09-17-2007, 05:02 PM
(Thanks...)

Cin Sit down beside Splinter, She look in wall.
Splinter look to her.

Toonami Tom
09-17-2007, 08:02 PM
"Is it just because you wanna crash the car again?" Don asked Raph.

"Yeah, right" Raph replied, rolling his eyes and then smirking. The elevator arrived at the garage.

Magdolin
09-18-2007, 05:58 AM
"Haha! Okay. But remember, if you start to crash, I'm bailing out on your Shellcycle." Said Don. He looked at Karai. "So...what do you think of the newly built garage done by...me of course."

Fang Wolf
09-18-2007, 02:33 PM
Cin look in Wall, Tears of Sadness fall down from her Eyes.
" What is as weighed you, My Child? " Ask Splinter.