PDA

View Full Version : Bringing up Baby

CharmedSerenity
09-03-2007, 04:39 PM
A slightly less serious RPG, set in the TMNT 2K3 universe directly after Good Genes. With the Heart of Tengu in tow, Bishop and Stockman have fled Area 51, setting the base's self-destruct sequence as he did so, but leaving Donatello to be cured of his secondary mutation. Now that their brother is back to normal, the turtles, Leatherhead and Splinter have been forced to make their own escape fast, however Leatherhead has picked up some extra cargo, something that Bishop believes died when the base exploded (so the government agent will not be appearing and try to get it back).

Rules
If you go out of character, please frame it so that we know you've gone out of character.

Keep the RPG PG-13! No over the top swear-words, R or NC-17 rated stuff or graphic violence.

Think about your posts, make sure that they makes sense and use grammar so the other players can read your posts.

No insulting or harassing the other players. Be respectful towards others and they will be respectful towards you.

Can people not post 'a mile a minute', it's not fun if other players are left proverbially left eating someone's dust.

This is a family-based RPG so no villains like Agent Bishop, Shredder, Karai, Stockman etc. However the turtles' allies can visit if they want.

Read the previous posts before replying so you don't miss anything. No one-liner posts, trolling or spamming. If you think someone is doing this, please inform me.

No superpowerful characters who can do everything. No calling damage. No constantly dodging, no killing someone's character without said person's permission.

A limited amount of original characters are welcome here! Please feel free to mix and match fan-characters and canon characters! However for the most part, fan-characters may not instantly know the turtles or the canon humans.

~*~

Main Canon Characters
April O'Neil: CharmedSerenity
Casey Jones: cowabunga14
Donatello: CharmedSerenity
Leatherhead: CharmedSerenity
Leonardo: Jade Green
Michaelangelo (and Klunk): comet_an_me
Raphael: Garou
Splinter: Jade Green

Secondary Canon Characters

Fan-characters
Kamiki: Garou
Matteo (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=553649&postcount=258): CharmedSerenity
Michelle Smith: Fancy Mel
Randi: Jade Green?
Sophie Bauer: Leonardo07
Zark: cowabunga14

comet_an_me
09-03-2007, 05:56 PM
Can I be Mikey please?

CharmedSerenity
09-03-2007, 05:56 PM
Sure thing, ;)

Jade Green
09-03-2007, 06:27 PM
Gah, another rpg I want to join, >.<;; however... I don't know if I should per the same reason why i'm not in stone and shadows. *sigh* damn my life.

Aelia
09-03-2007, 07:15 PM
I'll play as Leonardo and my fan character Kamejou.

Toonami Tom
09-03-2007, 07:41 PM
I would like to join as my fan character Sophie Bauer.

cowabunga14
09-03-2007, 07:55 PM
I'd like to play as Casey Jones and my fan character Zark.

CharmedSerenity
09-04-2007, 02:10 AM
Nothing here

Magdolin
09-04-2007, 06:46 PM
.........oh alright. I'll play as Splinter and my fan character Michelle Smith.

We start?:)

CharmedSerenity
09-05-2007, 03:31 AM
Michelle - Approved

Edit: Updated the rules, please re-read them

Jade Green
09-05-2007, 08:10 AM
okay, Splinter is mine...

and I suppose I can try to play Randi too, if there is room for her.

CharmedSerenity
09-05-2007, 08:30 AM
OOC: Sure, go ahead and bring in Randi, :D

It was good to be home, yet he felt restless, the fact that he could not remember being the beast that the others had mentioned bothering him more than he was letting on. On the flipside, he was sure his brothers were hiding something from him.

Sighing and shrugging it off as a gurgle caught his attention, Donatello stopped pacing up and down the lair and glanced down at his arms as a pair of brown eyes blinked up at him.

comet_an_me
09-05-2007, 08:50 AM
Mikey came out of the bathroom, just been in the shower. He was heading back to his room where he could dry him self better, when he noticed that Donatello was still up.

"Hey Don?" Mikey made his way over to his smartest brother. "Shouldn't you be resting? I mean, you've just been through a rough time. You need to take it easy to recover." Mikey gave him a reassuring smile.

CharmedSerenity
09-05-2007, 08:55 AM
"I know, but he was fussing, movement seems to calm him down" Donatello looked down at the infant that he was carrying, then glanced up at Michelangelo with an impish grin as he added quietly "Unless you want to hold him for a while"

comet_an_me
09-05-2007, 09:03 AM
Mikey was not expecting that answer, but he was still all wet. He did not wanna give the kid a cold on his first day of freedom.

"Errr...yeah sure, just give me a sec." Mikey rushed to his room to dry himself, and then doned his ninja gear before making his way back to where Don was.

"Ok im ready " Mikey give a little grin, a bit nervous. He'd never handled a kid before. "Come to Uncle Mikey."

(OOC: I know Mikey doesnt actully no hes an Uncle, it just seems like something he would say :D )

Toonami Tom
09-05-2007, 12:12 PM
Alligators in the New York City sewers, probably a myth. However, I will search for them, just in case. Sophie Bauer thought to herself. The ten year old girl with blonde hair and blue eyes lifted a manhole cover, and climbed down into the sewers. Now standing in the sewers, she took out a small device from her bluejean's pocket. Turning the deivice on, her blue eyes looked at the screen. This handheld was able to detect heat as well as DNA. Being a child genius, Sophie had built the device herself.

The girl walked through the sewers. So far it is only showing humans down here, probably workers. Suddenly the device detected reptile DNA. Her eyes widened at this information.

Magdolin
09-05-2007, 01:25 PM
(Um...I am posting now.)

Michelle sat at her desk, doing her little bit of homework. "This is really hard..." She said. Her father walked over to her and said. "Why don't you go to bed. It's gettin' late." "But I have to finish this." Michelle said. "You do have a day away from school don't you?" Her father asked. "Yeah, that's true." Michelle said. "Then you have tomarrow to finish it."
"Okay. Night Chi-chi." Said Michelle. "Night lil' bit." Said Chi-chi.
Michelle walked over to her bed and pulled down the covers. She cralwed into her bed, and her father pulled the covers up to her chest. She closed her eyes, and snuggled deep under them. Her dad walked over to the light switch and cut the light off, and left the room shutting the door behind him.

CharmedSerenity
09-05-2007, 01:28 PM
"Hey, kid" a pair of hands rested on Sophie's shoulders as the workman who had spotted her down here caught up to her, his voice firm and strict, he was taking the girl to street level whether she wanted to go or not "I'm taking you back topside....NOW, it's too dangerous down here"

~*~

"Alright" Donatello nodded, carefully handing the infant over to his brother, then stepping back and waited to see what happened next.

The baby blinked up at the other turtle, then his mouth made an 'O' shape and he started yanking on the ends of Michelangelo's bandanna, gurgling happily at the bright orange colour.

~*~

"Toys? A cot? A high-chair? Baby feeding equipment?" April muttered as she did some requested shopping for the guys, what was going on here? Why the sudden need for all this and did they want fresh, clean diapers too.

Shrugging, she threw some in, then wheeled the trolley to the check-out, paying quickly, then wheeled it out and straight to her shop, she could always return it in the morning.

Toonami Tom
09-05-2007, 02:00 PM
Sophie frowned. "Okay fine. I appreciate your concern for me, but I assure you I am capable of taking care of myself." The girl walked with the worker, then climbed the ladder up to the surface. She walked down the street and thought to herself I will go back to the sewers later, and next time I will have to be more careful not to get caught. There are reptiles down there and they just might be the rumored alligators. Or perhaps something else.

Garou
09-05-2007, 02:27 PM
Kamiki had slowly snuck into the bathroom after Michelangelo had exited it and closed the door firmly. She wasn't sure what to think about the situation. These... other mutants had dragged her and the other hybrid infant out from the laboratory. And she still wasn't sure why. To be kind? It wasn't anything she knew about. She was a tool, or rarther one that had been judged "not worth the time". She hadn't turned out strong enough, and not the fighter that she had been supposed to be... A minor mistake, according to Bishop, which could be due to the fact that he had been created her as "nearly adult". And a major mistake had turned her into, what was the term - teenager? It hadn't been part of the plan, and therefore Bishop had made the small infant that the other turtles were now gathered around in the sewer living room, in an attempt to make a mutant strong and itelligent enough to carry out his plans.

Kamiki's hand went to grab a lock of brown hair - she wasn't like these other mutants. She was a hybrid, an experiment...

>*<

Raph lifted the weight again, his eyes fixated on his brother holding the infant in his arms, as it started yanking in his bandanna. A small smile crept onto his beak. If it hadn't been for LH, they wouldn't have known of the two other mutants at Bishop's base. Weird thought. But the little guy was actually kind of cute - in it's own way...

CharmedSerenity
09-05-2007, 03:33 PM
Wheeling the trolley along, April frowned, her thoughts wondering to what was going on here. Lost in her thoughts, she didn't notice Sophie coming from the other direction as the trolley rolled into the girl.

Toonami Tom
09-05-2007, 07:08 PM
Sophie had taken the device out of her pocket again, about to check on something, when the trolley rolled into her. She fell to the ground, dropping the device. "Hey!" Sophie called out. The girl in the green tshirt then stood up, dusted herself off, and picked up the device. The screen was out and it wasn't coming back on.

"Oh no, it's busted! I thought it was more durable than that. I will have to repair it now." She said to herself and let out a sigh. The girl was silent for a moment, then she looked to April. "I know you didn't run into me on purpose. Accidents happen." She smiled and continued with "You're the lady that owns the antique store. My mom and I were in the store last week."

cowabunga14
09-05-2007, 08:17 PM
Casey was out for the night on the rooftops, trying to keep himself busy.

"I know it's out here," he said, "a potrait of my parents and I." He lifted up a plank of wood, the bottom of it covered with leaves and bugs. "I sure hope it won't be that filthy." Just then, a mysterious person walked around a bit, until he felt a piece of the glass underneath his right food. He dusted the object off. "This what you're lookin' for?"

Casey came up to Zark and said, "Yeah...thanks! Looks like I can go to sleep now," he said as he headed off.

"Hey, wait a minute...I dunno who you are." He removed his cloak.

"I'm Casey Jones," he introduced himself while he shook Zark's hand. "And you are...?"

"My name's Zark -- pleased to meet ya!"

"No problem. You got a place to stay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine...just figured I'd do some screwing around."

"Ok, good night."

"See ya!"

Casey finally headed to his appartment to sleep, hoping he would come across Zark again sometime later.

Jade Green
09-05-2007, 08:42 PM
The old rat sat lotus-style in his room with his warm, beetle black eyes closed to the world. He was deep in meditation, enjoying the momentary peace the Realm of Dreams brought him, for they seemed to come so rarely these days. Especially now with their two new guests.

The Realm of Dreams was a vast place, a huge desert with pillars of rock and floating islands. One rarely saw another soul, unless one knew where to look... and splinter did.

He was standing in a small Asian looking town that was simply called 'The Haven'. It was the only meeting place Master Splinter knew of, and he rarely visited. He stood in the middle of the small road, allowing several wispy individuals to saunter past them on their own journeys. Here, he was known as Nezumi-Sama; a well respected individual whom was friends with the 'sovereign' of the town.

However, he doubted that she considered anyone her friend. Perhaps, she considered him an equal or a trusted adviser, but a friend? The rat shook his head and began his trek down the dusty road to the distant mansion across the river which was flowing over the floating island into the mist below.

In truth, he didn't believe the dream spirit didn't even think of herself as a ruler. She had created the town out pure fancy and left in existence merely because of those who decided to make their residence there. At most, the town and it's people were tolerated. Just as long as they didn't bother her or enter deeper into the hovering rock they were fine...

Magdolin
09-06-2007, 02:44 PM
Michelle woke up with a start, breathing hard. She looked around the still dark room. She cralwed out of bed, and went over to her bedroom door. She opened it, and looked down the hall. She headed to her older sister's room, and opened the door. She walked over to her sister's bed, and shook her. "Sis...! Sis wake up...! Sis..!" She quietly said. Her sister rolled over. "....Huh...? What's wrong...?" She asked still half asleep. "I had a bad dream...can I sleep with you?" Michelle said and asked. "....Sure. Why not...just as long as you don't hit me in the nose like you did last time. Okay." "That was an accident." "I know...I'm just picking on you..."
Michelle smiled and cralwed in the bed with her sister. Michelle snuggled up close to her sister, and instsantly felt a bit better.

Aelia
09-06-2007, 03:48 PM
An empty apartment. It was always like this when Ayame was away on a trip. Where the old woman went, Kamejou didn't know. And she didn't dare ask about it when Ayame returned. "Well, I might as well get a little fresh air." she convinced herself, even though it was a direct violation of the instructions Ayame gave her before she left.

(OOC: Next post will be as Leonardo. My mom is taking up alot of the computer time since she's in college, so I can't post as much. I'll try to get on later tonight, or tomorrow morning.)

Jade Green
09-06-2007, 06:50 PM
In truth, he didn't believe the dream spirit didn't even think of herself as a ruler. She had created the town out pure fancy and left in existence merely because of those who decided to make their residence there. At most, the town and it's people were tolerated. Just as long as they didn't bother her or enter deeper into the hovering rock they were fine...

Splinter, however, had ventured deeper into the floating island called the 'Haven,' and he knew what it held. He stopped at a marble white bridge and stared up the river which disappeared into the forest of cherry blossom trees. He knew that if one were to follow the river, they'd come to a small boating dock where a single row boat lay in waiting.

If one rowed up river a while longer they will come to where two large rocks jutted out of the earth, pressing against each other to form a narrow tunnel. It was through there that the other half lived. Many who 'lived' in the 'Haven' did not know that the dream spirit had two halves. Two bodies for one soul, all they knew was her youthful self.

That was the one he was attempting to visit this day.

comet_an_me
09-07-2007, 03:50 PM
(OOC: Arrggghhhh!!!! Sorry about late updates, my internets been down)

The baby blinked up at the other turtle, then his mouth made an 'O' shape and he started yanking on the ends of Michelangelo's bandanna, gurgling happily at the bright orange colour.

"Ow, ow ,ow." Mike's head twisted as the baby grabbed hold of his bandanna tails. "Awwww you are kinda cute. Yes you are."

cowabunga14
09-07-2007, 07:49 PM
Zark had a place to stay for the night, but Casey didn't know much about it. He headed towards a manhole, not knowing that the Turtles live in the sewers. "Ok, if I can just find a chasm, I'll be all right," he said to himself as he climbed down the sewer ladder. Luckily for him, he had a flashlight to easily find a place to sleep. It didn't take that long for him to find a sleeping spot, not that far from the Turtles' lair.

Toonami Tom
09-07-2007, 10:37 PM
Sophie looked at April, waiting for her to say something.

CharmedSerenity
09-08-2007, 01:04 AM
Donatello had sat back down, his gaze shifting to a flicker of movement as he watched the young female enter the bathroom, then walked over to it, trying the door and finding it locked, then knocked politely, calling out a "Hello?"

The infant crooned, looking happy as he continued yanking on Michelangelo's bandanna. Such pretty colours.

~*~

Mentally kicking herself for running into the girl, April looked up "Yeah, that's me, see if you need a band-aid and maybe a snack. Make up for crashing into you like that"

OOC: Got an idea on how Sophie can find out about the turtles.

Toonami Tom
09-08-2007, 12:15 PM
"Ok sure." Sophie replied. She looked at her arms and then said "I don't need a band-aid, but I would like a snack." She smiled. "A few minutes ago I was tracking down some reptiles I had detected in the sewer, using this device. I was trying to prove wether or not there are alligators in New York City's sewers. A worker saw me and made me leave, so I will have to search for them later."

CharmedSerenity
09-09-2007, 03:46 PM
"Alright" April nodded, then led the way to her shop and started carrying the baby supplies inside, piling them by the old sofa resting against the wall.

Toonami Tom
09-09-2007, 03:54 PM
Sophie followed April to her shop. "You have a great collection" the girl said, looking around the place. She then looked to the baby suppiles and asked "May I see your baby?"

CharmedSerenity
09-09-2007, 04:17 PM
"It's not for me" April replied with a smile "It's for a fri...."

"Ms O'Neil" a quiet cultured voice called out as Leatherhead emerged from the basement "As the others are busy, I'm here to collect the supplies and...., oh dear"

"No, no, no" the red-headed woman slapped her hand against her forehead and glanced at Sophie, that was not good.

Toonami Tom
09-09-2007, 04:32 PM
Sophie's jaw dropped and her blue eyes widened as she stared at Leatherhead. After a moment she said "So the stories are true..... only they are mutant crocodiles that can talk....." The girl continued to stare at Leatherhead. This crocodile seemed civilized. "Hello, my name is Sophie. It's nice to meet you. What's your name?"

cowabunga14
09-09-2007, 04:37 PM
Some hours passed and Casey got up. "That was a good rest," he said. "I wonder where Zark went." He left his appartment and hit the streets. He went to a nearby diner to get some breakfast.

Zark can't be too far, he thought. I'll have to look for him after I eat.

Casey ate his meal quickly, left a tip, and headed out the door. He went to the sewers, curious about what the Turtles were up to.

Jade Green
09-09-2007, 06:46 PM
(test in between: "*,*" is spoken in Japanese)

Splinter entered through the palace gates and paused a moment to enjoy the view. This place reminded him so much of Japan, it made him desire to visit again. The sites, the smells, the rich culture... the rat was unsure how long he had been standing there when he heard the voice.

"*Nezumi-san.*" It was the voice of a child, but there was no innocence to it for this individual was a child in body only. "*A pleasure to see you again.*" The rat turned around to face the hazel-green eyes of the small japanese girl.

"*A pleasure to see you as well, Yumiko-san.*" He gave a nod.

"*To what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?*" The child asked, moving past him and deeper into the lovely garden.

"*One needs a reason to visit old friends?*" Splinter

"*You rarely visit, and when you do...*" The child stopped to look up at him "*it is often for a reason.*"

The rat could not help but smile, it was true he usually did have a reason. "*I have no 'reason' this time.*" He replied and, with a thought, added. "*How was your journey?*"

The child then matched the rats smile. "*Who is to say that I am not still on it?*" She asked, "*Did you not once say that you lived in the City of New York?*"

The rat raised his eyebrows. Yes, he had mentioned this, but it had been years ago. "*Yes... I did.*"

"*Do you still?*"

"*Yes, why?*"

"*Because that is where I am now.*"

Garou
09-10-2007, 02:31 AM
Raph placed the weight on the ground and walked closer to Mikey, looking at the smallhybrid who was still clinging tightly to the bandana. And even still, Mikey didn't seem to care that much - heh, his brother seemed to have something with babies...

Raph had no plans on asking to hold him, and he wasn't going to try to get his fingers too close - the turtle/croc seemed to have a few sharp teeth in that jaw. Instead, he just crossed his armsand looked at the two.

"Uncle Mikey?" Raph raised an eyebrow at Mikey's later comment.

>*<

Kamiki nearly jumped in surprise, when she heard someone grab a hold on the doorknob and tried to open the door. Her heart raced from the sudden shock, as she looked at the door. Thank Heavens, she had remembered to lock it.

"Hello?" a quiet voice said... one of the turtles, she remembered, but she couldn't remember which one.

"Yes?" she replied back, still keeping the door locked.

CharmedSerenity
09-10-2007, 12:14 PM
Hearing the new voice, Matteo released Michelangelo's bandanna and turned his attention towards it, then held his arms out to Raphael as if he wanted the red-masked turtle to hold him with a loud "Bah"

~*~

Donatello shifted slightly, wondering what to say next as Kamiki replied while not coming out of the bathroom and blurted out the first thing that came to mind when his own stomach growled "Do you want something to eat?"

~*~

"Pleased to meet you, I'm Leatherhead" the crocodile replied, shifting slightly at the sudden situation and wondering if and who the girl would tell as he moved to collect what April had brought.

April moved behind Sophie and rested a hand on the girl's shoulder, her voice firm, yet quiet "Look you have to keep this a secret, there's more than one mutant down there and they're like family to me"

Toonami Tom
09-10-2007, 07:34 PM
All of this was amazing to the girl. There were mutant animals living in New York, at least one of them was a baby that used human baby supplies, and they were family to April. Sophie turned around to face April, who had been standing behind her. "I won't tell anyone, I promise. I don't want to cause them any problems. You can trust me."

The girl then said with some excitment in her voice "I would love to meet all of them. Will you take me them, please?"

cowabunga14
09-10-2007, 08:31 PM
He might be down here, Casey thought. I mean, he didn't tell me where he would be sleeping, but this seems like a likely place.

He looked around the sewers, searched almost every nook and cranny until he tripped over someone. "Sorry, sir," Casey said to what he thought was a sewer bum.

The man wrapped in blankets woke up and said, "Casey, it's me -- Zark."

"Oh, I've kinda been looking for you. I was thinkin' you could meet some friends o' mine."

"Really?"

"Yeah. They're not too far from here."

Zark got up and they headed to the Turtles' lair. "Hey guys, what's goin' on?," Casey asked as he and Zark entered.

Toonami Tom
09-11-2007, 12:06 PM
Sophie was now thinking about what she had assumed earlier. These mutants may not be related to the alligators in the sewer rumors like I had orginally thought. Although, there may still be alligators down there, or not. Anyways, meeting a talking mutant crocodile is way better than discovering gators. I just hope I will be allowed to meet the others.

Magdolin
09-11-2007, 08:04 PM
(Let me know when it's morning. okay? So that way I can make Michelle go to schoool and everything.)

Jade Green
09-11-2007, 09:52 PM
Splinter opened his eyes and stepped out of his room with a heavy sigh. The turtles where still paying attention to the bouncing baby boy. Had they named him yet? He couldn't help but smile at the scene, it brought him back to the early days when his sons were still very young.

"Raphael. Michelangelo..." He trailed off, suddenly unsure how to explain this. The truth would work. "I am heading out to meet up with an old friend. I shall return shortly."

Magdolin
09-12-2007, 12:34 PM
Michelle woke up. and looked at the clock. Her eyes widened as she read what time it was. "I'm gonna be so late!" Michelle quickly got up and ran to her room. "I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!" She opened up her dresser, and dug through it. Michelle's mother came inside her room. "Michelle, what's wrong?" "I'm late that's what's wrong!" "Honey, calm down. Let me help you get ready." Michelle's mother picked out a red shirt that stoped at her elbows, and a pair of black leggings. "Here. put these on. I'm going to get your backpack for school. Okay?" "Alright."

Michelle put on the leggings and the red shirt. She quickly put on her black sneakers, and ran down stairs. "Uh, honey, your lunch." Said her mother." "Oh." Michelle grabbed her lunch, and her backpack. "Thanks mom." Your welcome dear." Michelle waved, and headed over to the door. She opened it. "Bye!" "Bye honey! Have a good day!" "I will!" Michelle ran down the sidewalk.

(I wonder how I can make Michelle meet the turtles.)

Aelia
09-12-2007, 03:42 PM
(OOC: Hey guys, I'm gonna have to drop out of this one. I know this is really short notice and everything but I just haven't had enough time to keep up with everything, partly due to school, and partly because my mom is in college and spends nearly the entire day more thank five times a week on this computer doing her homework. I request that somebody else take up the characters I was supposed to be playing in this RPG. I apologize for any inconvience.)

Jade Green
09-12-2007, 07:25 PM
(Well, I'm thinking -- given from the first post at least -- that Charmed Serenity would like me to play Leonardo. :) Sure thing!)

There is a reason why Leonardo had not shown his face in the lair. To put it simply, he wasn't there. The blue-masked turtle was out doing a little bit of personal training. It was still very early in the morning, but that didn't mean that people weren't out and about. Leo stopped on the roof top of an apartment as some girl wearing a red shirt that stopped at her elbows and black leggings ran by. He didn't give her much of a notice, he was actually on his way home; until, that is, he spotted someone strange on a distant roof top moving past.

Whomever it was, they wore a long black trench coat and fedora; but that was about as much as he could figure out. In fact, he wouldn't have thought the site too strange... until with a running leap the person landed on the neighboring roof.

Roof hopping was a Ninja Turtle thing, this aught to be investigated.

Magdolin
09-12-2007, 10:32 PM
"I'm gonna be So late!" Said Michelle. As she ran, her very long blue-black hair fluttered out behind her. She stoped a sec to quickly look around. She felt like somebody was following her. A littlie worried, she ran quickly towards school. "Maybe if I run a bit faster, I might make it to school and be a little more safe there." She thought to herself

CharmedSerenity
09-13-2007, 06:51 AM
"I'll have to ask them" April replied as she glanced at Sophie, fishing out her Shell Cell and phoning Raphael's number "C'mon, c'mon, pick up"

Jade Green
09-13-2007, 02:54 PM
The rat's ears perked up at the sound of Raphael's shell cell going off. Immediatly, he thought of his son Leonardo who was still out doing his personal training. His imagination went wild for a moment, wondering if it was possible that Leonardo had somehow accidently met his old Dream Walking friend. Quickly, he pushed the thought from his mind, reminding himself that the likelihood was rather slim.

And even if that was the reason for the call, it was doubtful that the 'spirit' would have immediatly let Leonardo know whom she was. After all, Yumiko and Miranda rather liked thier privacy and had made it very clear by refusing to focus on real life experiences with him... until now. Honestly, it made him wonder why she was really here.

He aslo wondered what the two -- or rather the one -- really looked like in person. His curiousity was getting the better of him, he could not help but ask. "Who is it, Raphael?"

cowabunga14
09-13-2007, 08:09 PM
"Guys...?" Casey rhetorically asked. "Well, that's weird."

"Doesn't look like they saw us," Zark commented.

"Guess not. I wouldn't wanna leave if they notice us, though."

"I agree -- it's probably better if we stay."

Casey and Zark sat on a nearby couch. "They'll see us...sooner or later," Casey hoped.

Jade Green
09-13-2007, 10:54 PM
(dude! they are there! I just didn't see your last post pertaining to them. Sorry... and you didn't even give Comet or Garou a chance to reply. Both are sort of unable to get on the computer at the moment)

"Hey guys, what's goin' on?,"

The old rat looked up as the two entered, letting giving them a light nod. Then turned his attention back to Raphael.

cowabunga14
09-14-2007, 08:02 PM
((Oh, I just get kinda ticked when my characters doing whatever isn't acknowleged. I guess I'll wait and give 'em a chance.))

comet_an_me
09-15-2007, 08:24 AM
(Gee thanks....)

"Uncle Mikey?" Raph raised an eyebrow at Mikey's later comment.

"And whats wrong with that?" Mikey smirked.

The kid then finally let go of Mikes bandanna and turned towards Raph.

"Bah"

"Awwwww...you wanna go to Uncle Raphie-kins?" Mike held out the child at arms length towards Raph. "Here, he wants you."

"Raphael. Michelangelo... I am heading out to meet up with an old friend. I shall return shortly."

"Yes Master" Came Mikes response.

"Hey guys, what's goin' on?,"

"Hey dudes! Come and join the party!"

cowabunga14
09-15-2007, 07:36 PM
"As long as we're not bored, we'll join," Casey said with a smile. "So who's little tyke here?" he asked, referring to the kid.

Zark found him quite fascinating and said, "Hi there, little guy; my name's Zark -- what's yours?"

Garou
09-16-2007, 02:50 AM
((Wow..... someone's been busy....))

Kamiki stood and waited for the reply, though the waiting wasn't too long.

"Do you want something to eat?"

Her hand went to her stomach, thinking the reply over. She wasn't forced to come out, or told in any way. It was a simple yes or no question... With a small sigh, Kamiki grabbed the door handle, unlocked the door and opened it. She was about to reply, when her eyes suddenly focused on the two humans coming into the lair.

It took a few seconds for her to realize that they weren't intruders - atleast if you jugded by the other turtles reactions.

"Who's that?" Kamiki asked Donnie, pointing to the two men.

>*<

"And whats wrong with that?"

Raph just shrugged. There wasn't something directly wrong with it - it just sounded weird...

"Awwwww...you wanna go to Uncle Raphie-kins?"

Eh?

"Here, he wants you."

Raph instantly took a step back, as the small creature was brought closer to him, taken off guard by the situation. What the heck was he supposed to respond to that? Luckily, he didn't have to think the situation over twice. The cell shell started ringing, and the turtle instantly reached down to grab it.

"Eeerh... maybe later," Raph mumbled and answered the phone, "Yeah?"

Toonami Tom
09-16-2007, 08:23 PM
"I'll have to ask them" April replied as she glanced at Sophie, fishing out her Shell Cell and phoning Raphael's number "C'mon, c'mon, pick up"

"Okay" Sophie replied. The girl watched April on her shell cell. She found it interesting that the phone was shaped like a turtle shell.

CharmedSerenity
09-17-2007, 02:06 PM
Matteo glanced at the newcomers, then giggled at Casey and Zark as he couldn't speak properly yet before switching his attention back to the red-masked turtle and grabbing at Raph with a loud, demanding "BAH"

~*~

"Glad you could join us" Donatello nodded at Kamiki with a slight smile, his voice quiet and politely friendly, then he glanced at Casey and Zark before adding "Don't know about the other, but the dark-haired one is Casey, one of our closest friends"

~*~

"Hi, Raph" April replied with a grin as she shifted slightly, her voice quiet as she added "I got a kid here, she wants to meet you as she kinda knows about you guys and I was wondering if that was ok with you. Leatherhead decided to come calling as I brought her over for a snack"

cowabunga14
09-17-2007, 08:45 PM
"Yeah, I'm a real close friend," Casey confirmed, looking at Kamiki. "And you are...?"

Zark didn't hesitate to introduce himself while around Casey's friends. "Hey, how y'all doin'?," he began to socialize.

Garou
09-18-2007, 02:38 AM
"I got a kid here, she wants to meet you as she kinda knows about you guys and I was wondering if that was ok with you. Leatherhead decided to come calling as I brought her over for a snack."

Raph's eyes went to the small hybrid, who let out a loud sound at him. Oh boy...

"Ya know, our lair's gonna be filled up some day," he replied in the phone. April wasn't going to get a 'yes' from the turtle, but this was properly the closest thing you could get from Raph. And besides, he was still debating with himself if he found it too risky to let a finger come within reach of the turtle croc...

>*<

Kamiki looked to the two humans.

"Don't know about the other, but the dark-haired one is Casey, one of our closest friends."

"Oh," the turtle replied, feeling a little more relieved now. But who was the other one then?

"Yeah, I'm a real close friend," Casey confirmed, looking at Kamiki. "And you are...?"

"My name's Kamiki," she introduced herself with a smile.

Jade Green
09-18-2007, 10:02 AM
It was April, and what he could tell, some child had found Leatherhead and her. The Rat sighed, he was running late and if things happened the way he expected... Raphael's comment on a full lair might ring true. "She has discovered our secret, it may be wise to speak to her... I will return shortly." With that, Splinter placed a soothing hand on Matteo's head and then headed for the door.

comet_an_me
09-18-2007, 10:54 AM
"BAH"

Mikey was now struggling to hold on to the little hybrid.

"Whao little dude," he pulled him closer so that he wouldn't fall out of his arms. "Uncle Raph is kinda busy, but dont worry you'll have plenty of time to annoy him soon."

"Ya know, our lair's gonna be filled up some day,"

"She has discovered our secret, it may be wise to speak to her... I will return shortly."

"Someone else has discovered us?" Mikey gasped. "Seroiusly, dude, i didnt think our stealth was that bad. How on earth did they find us?"

Jade Green
09-20-2007, 11:15 PM
Splinter glanced behind him once before leaving the lair completely. It was one of the things that they were going to need to ask the child about. Silently, swiftly, he made his way to the surface, and then to the apointed destination.

Meanwhile, Leonardo was keeping his distance from the dark clad individual. He didn't want to risk getting detected. He noticed that the person was heading towards an unfinished building whose construction had been put on hold for some reason or another. The person made their way up to the third floor, and remained there for several minutes, seemingly waiting forsomeone.

Then, someone else appeared.

"Master Splinter?"

As Leo watched, the individual greeted Splinter and the two spoke for a few moments before the person pulled off their hat to reveal... a bald, jade-green colored head. Speachless and confused, Leo moved closer to try to hear the conversation.

"...a few days... or however long as needed." The individual spoke in a feminine voice. She then shifted slightly, looking over her shoulder. "I know you're there."

This sent a chill up his shell. How did she know? "Leonardo." Splinter called his name, making the turtle wince. "Please reveal yourself." He did as commanded and the individual turned to face him. It took him all his will to not stare in disbelief. "I would like you to meet an old friend of mine." Old friend? "Yu-..."

"Randi." The female interrupted quickly. This caused a bit of annoyance to stir in Leo's throat. "I prefer Randi." The rat sighed and looked to Leonardo.

"I met her years ago on the Astral Plane, we have been talking on and off ever since." He then eyed the female turtle, "I did not know until just recently that her physical form did not match her astral one."

"That... okay?" Leo was not sure what to make of that.

"She will be in town for a short while, she wanted to meet me... and my sons."

"Well, I've met one, three more to go."

CharmedSerenity
09-23-2007, 01:24 PM
"Casey, who is this" Donatello blinked before asking their ally a moment after Kamiki had introduced herself, the purple-masked turtle eying Zark warily as he moved to help Mikey with the baby.

~*~

"It's not like she's moving in, she does have her own home and family. Raph, what are you going to do about this situation? And Leatherhead's just leaving with the baby supplies you guys wanted, what are they for anyway?" April's voice called over the Shell Cell.

~*~

Matteo cooed at Splinter as the rat petted him and left, then went back to wriggling when Raphael glanced at him, still wanting to go to the cranky red-masked turtle, the baby finding him amusing.

"Sensei said it had something to do with Leatherhead who was going to April's to collect the baby things, I'm guessing the girl spotted him" Donatello replied, moving next to his younger brother and trying to distract the infant from Raphael.

cowabunga14
09-23-2007, 04:45 PM
"He's my new buddy Zark," Casey replied.

"Yes, I am," Zark said as he shook Donatello's hand. "What's your name? You a friend o' Casey's?"

CharmedSerenity
09-23-2007, 05:18 PM
OOC: Sorry, been itching to have the kid bite someone, :P

About to take the infant from Mikey, Donatello blinked as Casey's friend reached over to shake his hand, the newcomer's hand waving up and down in front of Matteo's face as the baby suddenly swung his attention to Zark.

*CHOMP*

"Oh no" Donatello moaned and instantly started trying to make the baby let go of Zark's hand, adding quietly "I'm sorry, he hates having things waved in his face"

Garou
09-24-2007, 02:03 AM
"It's not like she's moving in, she does have her own home and family. Raph, what are you going to do about this situation?"

Yeah, what was he going to do? He wasn't the right turtle to ask. He couldn't just say "Bring her along and don't forget the beer"...

"And Leatherhead's just leaving with the baby supplies you guys wanted, what are they for anyway?"

"Well..."

*CHOMP*

Raph's head shot back, having only seen the infant's action from the corner of his eye. So the little guy had now set his teeth in someone else. He was not holding that thing!

"Ya should see for yourself," Raoh muttered to April, "It's a really long story. But about that kid... how much does she know?"

comet_an_me
09-24-2007, 06:52 AM
Mikey watched as Zarks hand came to shake Donatellos. *CHOMP*

It had taken serveral seconds for Mikey to register what had happened, but when he did he couldn't hold it for long.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Im sorry i shouldn't but, DUDE! That was so funny!"
Mikey said while trying to get the baby to release there guests hand.

cowabunga14
09-24-2007, 07:54 PM
"Ah, it's all right," Zark commented. "I'll live...I'm an android." He knew that the infant was curious and didn't want to yell at him for being for himself. "I just gotta make sure nothing's leaking." He waited a moment and asked, "You gonna let go, little guy?"

Toonami Tom
09-24-2007, 08:07 PM
OOC: Nothing here.

CharmedSerenity
09-24-2007, 08:14 PM
OOC: Nothing here

CharmedSerenity
09-28-2007, 04:08 PM
"She only saw Leatherhead, I said there were more like him, but that's all I said, didn't go into species details" April replied, then there was a moment's pause as her voice crackled over the comm-device "Is someone coming over?"

~*~

"Alright" Donatello nodded at Zark as he tried to pry Matteo's jaws apart with a frown as the infant showed no signs of letting go, then the purple-masked turtle sighed, adding "Mikey, please get some beef-jerky, he likes it, it may make him let go of our guest"

cowabunga14
09-28-2007, 07:46 PM
"If he lets go...thanks in advance," Zark said with a smile. "I'm sure he will find the beef jerky quite enjoyable."

Jade Green
09-29-2007, 07:28 PM
"I'll... let the others know, they can meet us."

The rat stared at him and then looked to Randi before glancing back to his son. "No, tell them we are bringing another guest home."

Leonardo wasn't sure that it was save to bring this strange new turtle into their home. But then again, they had brought Matteo and the girl in with no discretion and Splinter seemed to trust her. Besides, he should questions his Sensei. He gave a bow, "Yes, Sensei." And dialed Don's phone.

comet_an_me
09-30-2007, 07:13 AM
"Mikey, please get some beef-jerky, he likes it, it may make him let go of our guest"

"Beef jerky?" Mikey said a little suprised. "Okay if your sure,"

Mikey went to the kitchen and found the beef jerky, taking a nibble for him self before heading back to where Donnie was.

Walking over to the sceen, Mikey dangled the beef jerky in front of the kids nose so that he could get the full smell of it.

"Here you kiddo, nice beef jerky, just how you like, from the packet."

Garou
09-30-2007, 02:47 PM
"Is someone coming over?"

"Just bring her along," Raph half smiled, seeing them all struggle with Matteo, "Ya can follow LH on the way."

Kamiki walked closer to the other turtles and Zark, her hands resting down her sides. She gave out a low chuckle at Mikey trying to make the small hybrid let go of the arm.

cowabunga14
09-30-2007, 06:03 PM
Casey walked over and saw what was going on. "Hey Zark, you okay?," he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," he replied. "Just waitin' for this little guy to let go."

"Ok, try to remain calm."

"Yeah. The beef jerky should work either way."

They stood around, still waiting for the hybrid to let go.

CharmedSerenity
10-01-2007, 05:13 PM
"Alright" April nodded, then hung up, putting the Shell Cell away before turning to Sophie and nodded at her before moving to follow the crocodile, calling back "You got the all-clear, let's follow the big guy"

~*~

As Donatello moved to hold the baby while the other turtle headed into the kitchen briefly, then returned, Matteo sniffed on picking up the scent of food, then he promptly let go of Zark's hand, snapping at the meat that Michelangelo was holding hungrily.

Jade Green
10-01-2007, 09:28 PM
Not getting an answer on the phone, Leonardo hung up and dialed again as he led both Splinter and this 'guest' away from the construction site. He didn't fully trust this new girl, but right now he felt it best to obey his master. "C'mon, Don pick up."

CharmedSerenity
10-02-2007, 02:46 AM
Distracted by the situation with Zark, Donatello frowned as his comm-device started to ring a second time before handing the baby over to Michelangelo again so his hands were free, then he fished out his Shell Cell and answered it "Sorry, Leo, I was sorting out a problem"

Toonami Tom
10-03-2007, 11:52 AM
Sophie replied to April "Thanks, I'm glad that I will be able to meet them." She then followed Leatherhead. "This is so cool!"

Jade Green
10-03-2007, 11:23 PM
Distracted by the situation with Zark, Donatello frowned as his comm-device started to ring a second time before handing the baby over to Michelangelo again so his hands were free, then he fished out his Shell Cell and answered it "Sorry, Leo, I was sorting out a problem"

"We're going to have another one soon."

"I heard that!"

Leo sighed, "Master Splinter and I are bringing over a guest. Apparently, she's a friend he met in the Astral Plane years ago... This is just a head's up warning. I don't know how long she's staying."

"Not long at all, or at least that's my plan." She spoke up. "And, I know you don't trust me, Blades, but give a gal a chance."

Leo looked behind him, trying to hide his annoyance. She, detecting this, grinned. It looked some how scary coupled with those black shades that mirrored back a double reflection of himself. Splinter only sighed and continued on with him.

She looked to the rat, amused and looked like she was going to say something, though no words came out. The rat only shook his head and she shrugged. Leo found this strange, it would be something he'd have to ask about later. "Any place you think she can sleep?"

"A nice cozy corner would do. I don't need much."

comet_an_me
10-07-2007, 06:01 AM
(sorry internet and horse problems.....)

Mikey accpeted the baby boy off of Donatello, he still had some of the jerky left and he offered it to him.

"Is that nice?" he babbled to the baby. "But ya know, pizzas much better." He giggled at him.

CharmedSerenity
10-07-2007, 10:18 AM
April frowned and shrugged, then followed Sophie and Leatherhead to the tunnel in the basement.

~*~

"Great, bring her back, she can meet the new guy Casey brought to visit and if you ran into Master Splinter, I presume he told you about the kid who just found out about our existence" Donatello replied over the Shell Cell.

Matteo cooed and snapped at the dried meat, not caring if he caught Michelangelo's fingers.

Jade Green
10-08-2007, 08:33 PM
"Kid?" Leo repeated and then looked to Splinter, the rat blinked and then nodded.

"Ah, the child. It appears that Miss O'Neil and Mr. Leatherhead had a run-in with a child..." The rat looked to his son, "I meant for us to address it when we returned."

Leo let out a heavy sigh, looking to the female turtle whom just stared back at him cocking an eye ridge over her mirrored shades. It was something like a 'Don't-blame-me' sort of look, which some how caught him back on track. "All right, Don, we'll be there shortly."

He led the two towards a sewer grate and heard the female, Randi, sigh. "Is there a problem?"

"No. Just... deja vu, really." She mumbled and climbed down after Master Splinter.

Toonami Tom
10-09-2007, 09:59 AM
Sophie followed Leatherhead into the sewers. "Did you build the tunnel that links the sewers with the store?"

CharmedSerenity
10-10-2007, 05:45 PM
"Alright" Donatello's voice came over Leonardo's Shell Cell "I just hope these are all the visitors we get today"

~*~

"I'm afraid not" Leatherhead replied, glancing back at the child as he headed toward Central Park, April trailing right him and Sophie.

Jade Green
10-12-2007, 08:13 PM
The amused snort that Randi made some how got onto Leo's nerves though he wasn't sure why. He made sure not to show any such annoyance as he gradually led them through the sewers. Maybe they'd meet April and company on the way?

Garou
10-13-2007, 02:49 AM
((Bleargh... Real life is taking up too much of my time))

Kamiki chuckled at Mikey and Matteo. The orange masked turtle seemed to have a way with the hybrid toddler.

"Have you tried this before?" she asked Mikey.

Raph hung up, looking at Matteo one last time and shook his head. He had tried to listen in on the conversation Don was having, and from the tidbits caught here and there, it sounded like this was going to become a busy day...

comet_an_me
10-13-2007, 06:01 AM
"Have you tried this before?"

Mikeys head shot up at the new voice, it was Kamiki. He hadn't even noticed that she was there, been to preoccuypied with the toddler.

"Oh hey," he greeted. "Nope, never even held a baby before. But you have to start somewhere right?"

Jade Green
10-16-2007, 05:25 PM
again, HINT HINT, maybe they'd meet april and company on the way?

CharmedSerenity
10-17-2007, 03:12 AM
OOC: Chill, I've been busy with RL stuff, I'll post ASAP

Toonami Tom
10-20-2007, 12:10 PM
"So are the others crocodiles too?" Sophie asked.

CharmedSerenity
10-22-2007, 01:44 PM
"They're turtles" April called from where she brought up the rear.

Just ahead of the two humans, Leatherhead stopped suddenly, seeing a shadow appearing from behind a wall and called out "Who's there?"

Jade Green
10-22-2007, 08:05 PM
Leonardo had heard April's voice stating 'they're turtles', he had been hoping to get a better look at this kid that everyone had been talking about; however... the female with him didn't have the same idea and simply headed towards them.

'who's there?'

Leo sighed and followed the female towards them. "It's just us." He said, "Splinter and me... and," He sighed, "Guest."

CharmedSerenity
10-23-2007, 09:46 AM
"Certainly is a day for visitors" April muttered, then stepped forward, moving around Leatherhead and beckoning the girl to join her, adding "Meet Sophie, and what's your guest called?"

Jade Green
10-23-2007, 11:49 AM
Leo sighed, "Her name is Randi."

"Hi," She stepped forwards to shake April's hand, "He doesn't trust me, He thinks I've some how tricked Master Splinter into trusting me and will do something to harm his family. It's really funny, actually, because apparently he thinks I'm cute too."

Leo could feel the blood rushing to his cheeks. "None of that's true!" He lied. "I don't think she's... okay, so I considered the possibility..." How did she know what he was thinking?

"Wait, so there's a possibility that you were thinking I was both going to bring down your family and that I might be cute."

"That's not what I said!"

"Randi... Leonardo... please..." Splinter stepped forwards and focused on the child. "Hello, sophie."

Toonami Tom
10-24-2007, 08:08 AM
Sophie stared at the large talking rat in the kimono. "Hello...." Then her eyes moved to focus on the male turtle, then the female wearing the sun glasses. This was almost too much. She didn't want to be rude, so she looked to Splinter again and said "It's nice to meet you. This would have to be the most amazing day of my life so far." She extened a hand to greet Splinter and smiled warmly at him.

CharmedSerenity
10-24-2007, 09:39 AM
OOC: Nothing here as I made myself look like a complete idiot yet again.

Jade Green
10-24-2007, 05:41 PM
(I'm confused here..)

CharmedSerenity
10-24-2007, 06:01 PM
OOC: s-sorry, I screwed up again *removes her last post and crawls off*