PDA

View Full Version : Time Travel

Toonami Tom
09-17-2007, 10:38 PM
This RPG takes place durring the 2k3 toon in season 3, between the episodes 'Bishop's Gambit' and 'Exodus part 1.'

Sophie the 10 year old girl genius has built a time machine. She invites the TMNT to travel through time with her, visiting different locations. Adventures (and possibly trouble) await!

I will be playing as Sophie and as NPCs (non-playable characters) from different time periods.

Fan characters are welcome. Sophie will know the TMNT from the start of the RPG. Please state if you would like for your fan character to know the turtles or if they will be meeting them for the first time.

Rules:
If you go out of character, please frame it so that we know you've gone out of character.

Keep the RPG PG-13! No over the top swear-words, R or NC-17 rated stuff or graphic violence.

Think about your posts, make sure that they makes sense and use grammar so the other players can read your posts.

No insulting or harassing the other players. Be respectful towards others and they will be respectful towards you.

Can people not post 'a mile a minute', it's not fun if other players are left proverbially left eating someone's dust.

Read the previous posts before replying so you don't miss anything. No one-liner posts, trolling or spamming. If you think someone is doing this, please inform me.

No superpowerful characters who can do everything. No calling damage. No constantly dodging, no killing someone's character without said person's permission.

*Rules created by CharmedSerenity*

Characters:

TMNT:
Leo- Leonardo07
Mikey- Fancy Mel
Don- CharmedSerenity
Raph-

Allies:
Sophie Bauer- Leonardo07
Roksana Eltsina- Fancy Mel
Casey Jones- Cowabunga14
Reivax- Cowabunga14

CharmedSerenity
09-18-2007, 03:20 AM
I'll take Donnie, but can you credit me for my rules please?

Magdolin
09-18-2007, 07:12 AM
Oh!Oh! *Jumps up and down waving hand* I wanna play as Mikey! And my fan character Roksana.
Here is her profile.

Name: Roksana Eltsina

Eye color: Green

Hair color: Orange

Job: A Doctor/Vetinarian

Pesonality: Serious, calm, kind, understanding, funny.

Accessories Glasses, and a white lab coat.

Weapon: A gun when needed.

Info: The right side of her body doesn't work well, and she has a scar over her right eye. Because of that, her right eye will never open again. She also has a few dogs and cats. In her spare time, she gives love to her pets, and plays with them.

And she will be meeting them for the first time.

Toonami Tom
09-18-2007, 09:01 AM
Thanks for joining Charmed and Mel. I will add your characters.

Charmed, yes I will credit you for the rules. They are really good rules for an RPG.

CharmedSerenity
09-18-2007, 09:04 AM
Thank you, :D

Toonami Tom
09-18-2007, 09:14 AM
You're welcome.:) :D

This should be a really fun RPG.

Magdolin
09-18-2007, 08:09 PM
Yay! Rpg, Rpg! :d

Magdolin
09-18-2007, 08:11 PM
YAY! ^_^ I can't wait!

Oh, and your welcome! ^_^

cowabunga14
09-18-2007, 08:12 PM
I'll play as Casey Jones and my fan character Reivax.

I'd like for Reivax to already know the Turtles.

Toonami Tom
09-20-2007, 10:24 AM
Cool, sure I will add them to the character list.

I will probably start the RPG later today or tomorrow.

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
09-21-2007, 05:28 AM
Is it set in the 2003 version, or which version?

Toonami Tom
09-21-2007, 09:18 PM
Yes, it takes place in the 2k3 series.

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
09-22-2007, 10:15 AM
Yes, it takes place in the 2k3 series.

Thanks. I think it's important to tell which version it is before starting a fan creation, like a fanfic or an RPG.

CharmedSerenity
09-23-2007, 12:10 PM
OOC: Don't forget my board, ;)

Toonami Tom
09-24-2007, 09:45 PM
(I will begin the RPG now.)

Sophie walked down the sidewalk, then walked into the street. The girl looked around, making sure nobody was nearby (not the superhero Nobody:P ), and lifted a manhole cover. She climbed down into the sewers and made her way towards the turtles lair. The guys are going to be so amazed with my latest invention, to say the least.

Leonardo slashed at the air, practicing his ninjitsu. Suddenly a strange looking silver pod floated to the surface of the pool in the middle of the lair. The blue masked turtle blinked and said "Umm Donnie? Is this something of yours?"

cowabunga14
09-25-2007, 07:42 PM
Casey and Reivax walked into the room where Leo was practing; they wanted to relax after a long day. Reivax was also intrigued about the silver pod floating above the pool. "What the heck is that?" he asked.

CharmedSerenity
09-26-2007, 06:19 AM
OOC: Got a question before I post, which lair is this set in? The season 1 to one or the one in the later season 4 episodes

Toonami Tom
09-26-2007, 11:42 AM
((OOC: This is set in the season 1 lair. I would say on the TMNT 2K3 timeline that this takes place in season 3, after 'Bishop's Gambit' but before 'Exodus part 1 and 2'))

Sophie entered the liar. "Hey guys, I have something great to show you. I am proud to introduce...." she stopped when she saw the pod in the pool. "What's that?"

Leo replied "I don't know, that's what were trying to figure out. It could be hostile, whatever it is." He looked back towards the direction of Don's lab. "Donnie! Did you build this thing or what?"

CharmedSerenity
09-26-2007, 11:52 AM
OOC: Ok, was asking to see if Donnie still has his train-car lab/workshop

Looking up from tinkering with some spare parts that Leatherhead had requested to repair the Fugitoid as the robot's internal system's had crashed again, Donatello frowned as he stepped out of his lab, calling over "That's not one of mine"

Moving to the pool, he looked it up and down, studying the pod with wary interest before whipping out his staff and poking it gently.

Toonami Tom
09-26-2007, 12:05 PM
The pod opened and a human hand gripped the outside of it. The person then pulled themself forward, revealing a young woman with bright red hair and blue eyes. Her hair was shoulder length, but it was big hair (:D ), poofed out in all directions in a style. She wore a grey tank top and a bluejean skirt, with a black belt with a holstered gun. The weapon was a silver pistol, but it didn't look like anything from this world.

The woman leaped forward from the pod and landed near Leo and Don. She shifted her eyes to the right, looking at Leo, then to the left looking at Donnie. "What year is this?"

cowabunga14
09-27-2007, 08:04 PM
Casey looked at the young lady and asked, "You lost or somethin'? What were you doing in there?" He thought she was some sort of alien.

Magdolin
10-02-2007, 07:25 AM
(Sorry I'm late guys. I've been busy a lot. Kinda tired. but I'm good. ^_^)

Mikey looked in the fridge for his breakfast. He heard a woman's voice and walked out of the kitchen, and into the liveing room. "That sounds different. That's not April." Mikey thought to himself. As he steped into the liveing room, he saw the woman. Mikey looked her up and down. "She's good lookin' all over!" Thought Mikey. He walked up to her, and said. "Good morning lady that magically appeard in my home. My name is Michelangelo. and you are....?"

Toonami Tom
10-06-2007, 09:56 AM
(OOC: The RPG is going to be about time travel, but it's going to take a somewhat different direction.)

The woman looked to Casey Jones and said "Lost? I guess you could say that. Although, it really depends on where I am and what year it is. That pod is my time machine and galactic transport."

Sophie blinked a few times upon hearing the words 'time machine.' The girl was somewhat disapointed, thinking to herself I wanted to be the first one to introduce a time machine....

The mystery woman then replied to Mikey "My name is Katana. I am from the planet Earth in the year 2087."

Leonardo found it interesting that she was named after a type of sword. He said "This is Earth, the year 2007. Were you attacked by someone? How did you make your way here?"

Katana replied "I was planning on using this machine to travel to the year 1970, to destroy the Shredder before he would be able to take over the world. I was attacked by the Foot, damaging my time machine and somehow sending me here."

Leonardo gasped and his jaw dropped. He was about to say something, when the front door of the lair opened. A young japanese girl entered the lair, and a ball-shapped robot with a glowing blue eye floated in with her. The door had been opened by the robot hacking into the password system. The robot asked "Are you sure this was a good idea, my queen? We can still leave."

The 7 year old girl snapped "Don't question my actions, you mechanical moron! We can't let this rebel destroy the Shredder. I might not be born if that happens. Or if I am I might not get to be queen of the world."

The robot said "But we came here without any troops. This is madness, we might be killed now. We should have waited for a larger time machine to be created. That way we could have brought your forces here."

The young queen glared at the robot, took out a remote, and pressed a button. Instantly shut down, the robot hit the floor. The girl smirked and said "That's better."

Magdolin
10-06-2007, 10:56 AM
"Wow! Neat name!" Said Mikey.

cowabunga14
10-06-2007, 02:53 PM
The woman looked to Casey Jones and said "Lost? I guess you could say that. Although, it really depends on where I am and what year it is. That pod is my time machine and galactic transport."

"Ok, well, I'm glad you cleared that up," Casey said. "Me and my buddy Reivax here were wonderin' what you were all about. So, how long have you been in these sewers while in your pod?"

Magdolin
10-09-2007, 12:15 PM
Mikey looked down at the girl. "Hey! You wanna tour of the place?" Asked Mikey.

CharmedSerenity
10-10-2007, 05:40 PM
"Time machine?" Donatello's eyes lit up and he rubbed his hands together, then added "Can I take a closer look at it?"

Magdolin
10-16-2007, 12:05 PM
Roksana drove her blue van into the driveway of her house. As she stepped out of the van, her dogs came running over to greet her. She leaned down to pet them all. She laughed and said. "I missed you guys too." She stood up, and walked towards the front door. She knew that she wouldn't get in without the dogs. She opened the front door, and the dogs ran past her. She walked in, and closed the door, and walked into her kitchen. She set her mail on the table, and opened the fridge, She knew her husband wouldn't get home untill 5:00. So she would wait for him.