PDA

View Full Version : Vintage 80s Turtle figures

Splinter Jr
09-23-2007, 04:30 AM
I have coming next week vintage 80s Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, Michelangelo, Splinter, Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady all complete with weapons, but without packaging. Cant wait to get my hands on them again.

Next on the list is: April, Krang, Foot Soldier, Rat King, Casey Jones.

Cost me a forture but worth it :tpizza:

Regards: TT.

ferret
09-23-2007, 06:58 AM
Congradulations on your purchase Tarantulatom! Yeah, the first wave was the best:) .

tmntobsessions
09-23-2007, 11:57 PM
I have coming next week vintage 80s Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, Michelangelo, Splinter, Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady all complete with weapons, but without packaging. Cant wait to get my hands on them again.

Next on the list is: April, Krang, Foot Soldier, Rat King, Casey Jones.

Cost me a forture but worth it :tpizza:

Regards: TT.

Thats awesome i remember when i first started my collection again in '03 i was very excited to see the old figs i had once again..but after opening all of the "03 figs and displaying them for a while, they got boxed up and when i decided to start collecting again and to make sure they are all brand new in the box, i just kick myself from opening the ones in '03 because now i have to get all over again..Oh well i'm at a good start though, i started recollecting but all in the box or moc this time arounfd.....in febuary of this year and have made my way to over 200 carded figs old and new as well as a boxed party Wagon, the Boxed technodrome, and a boxed Channel 6 news fan which i am very proud to have come accross...hopefully i will play it smart this time.....as the saying goes, "its collectors like us that make having these again possible for collectors like us" lol i made that up but i still think it has good meaning to it.......alot of people i buy my tmnt items from off ebay beg me not to open them as some are fairly rare, which is understandable as if i were to ever sell mine i would appreciate the same care i give to them...

OA
09-24-2007, 02:01 PM
as the saying goes, "its collectors like us that make having these again possible for collectors like us" lol i made that up but i still think it has good meaning to it

I was just about to ask where exactly you heard that from...:)

tmntobsessions
09-24-2007, 10:21 PM
I was just about to ask where exactly you heard that from...:)

Lol yeah i probably could have worded it better...