PDA

View Full Version : Fast Forward Toys at Big Lots!

Dorkfish
09-24-2007, 10:00 PM
I went to Big Lots (a closeout store) and found all the Fast Forward turtles (basic line) along with Cody, Serling, and Splinter. They were $5.50 each. I don't know if this is just for the Big Lots in my area, or if they all are getting them.

They are so cute! They have articulated feet and such shapely legs. XD Their translucent weapons are so neat! *hugs them*

VaughnMichael
09-24-2007, 10:07 PM
hehe it would be awsome if we end up seeing the un-released figures at some point at biglots it's such a shame they made all of those characters to not release an entire line.
Thanks for the heads up.

Whitewolf89
09-24-2007, 10:16 PM
We have a Big Lots here in West Plains, but I haven't been in it lately to check to see if THEY have ANY TMNT action figures...Fast Forward, or otherwise. But, thanks to YOUR tip, Dorkfish, I will DEFINITELY be going next month when I get my mitts on some money!

I actually HAVE FF Raph and Leo already. I got Raph at Wal-Mart for whatever price he was, and I got Leo at a Dollar General store in Mountain View, MO, for $5.00 a few months ago. Haven't been back there to see if they still HAVE any FF figures, but I'm going to try to talk my mom into going a day or two after we get the bills paid next month. Hopefully they'll still have them. They ALSO had Mikey (I THINK), Dark Mikey and Leo, which I wanted to get, as well, but didn't have enough for them all. Drat it.:cry:

tmntobsessions
09-24-2007, 11:14 PM
hehe it would be awsome if we end up seeing the un-released figures at some point at biglots it's such a shame they made all of those characters to not release an entire line.
Thanks for the heads up.

Just curious which ones did they not release? I'm usually on top of things like that but it must of escaped me..
P.S i just wanted to let you know i recieved the 4 Mutaforce figs and they were all in GREAT Shape, better than expected..Thanks

GK Punk
09-24-2007, 11:15 PM
Thanks for the heads up.

I've actually found rare and hard to get toys before at Big Lots, so you never know. And thanks for the heads up, I never picked any up but I kinda wish I did. I may grab a few.

Spitfire
09-24-2007, 11:17 PM
Hey back in the day I found a bunch of the 80's line there.

VaughnMichael
09-24-2007, 11:30 PM
Just curious which ones did they not release? I'm usually on top of things like that but it must of escaped me..
P.S i just wanted to let you know i recieved the 4 Mutaforce figs and they were all in GREAT Shape, better than expected..Thanks
Awsome Glad you liked them I put a bunch more up for sale.
Anway they they didn't release all these figures:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/VaughnJohnny/DSCN5055.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/VaughnJohnny/DSCN5056.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/VaughnJohnny/DSCN5050.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/VaughnJohnny/DSCN5045.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/VaughnJohnny/DSCN5046.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/VaughnJohnny/DSCN5047.jpg
And the Gunjin.

Revan
09-25-2007, 12:28 AM
I would love to have that starlee fig

Roseangelo
09-25-2007, 12:47 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot about those Secret Agent figures. Raph actually looked really cool and un-Fast Forwardy.

Drtooth
09-25-2007, 01:48 PM
I went to Big Lots (a closeout store) and found all the Fast Forward turtles (basic line) along with Cody, Serling, and Splinter. They were $5.50 each. I don't know if this is just for the Big Lots in my area, or if they all are getting them.

And all for just over the ammount Target was selling them for.

There aren't any in my area, so if anyone just buys up as many as they can and somehow ends up with a few Donatellos, PM me....

JetsAndHeels
09-25-2007, 02:16 PM
Today at WM I noticed the remaining FF toys were priced down to $3.50. I would have missed them but I happened to spot them at the end of the clearance aisle. For that price I figured why not, I picked up an extra Viral.

***First of Two Latin Kings***
09-25-2007, 02:22 PM
I would love to have that starlee fig

My thoughts exactly.

Slash
09-25-2007, 02:42 PM
I'll have to scan in the reciept, but at a Toys R Us by me, I got Donatello in that funky wheel vehicle for ten cents.

OA
09-25-2007, 04:35 PM
I'll have to scan in the reciept, but at a Toys R Us by me, I got Donatello in that funky wheel vehicle for ten cents.

Sheesh, now thats a good deal!

HalfcourtGame
09-26-2007, 04:42 PM
The local Big Lots had TONS of FF figures. I was able to pick up that last couple (Cody and Jammerhead) I needed to complete the set. While I was looking through them I noticed that the Donatello had a bunch weapons where as the one I have only has his Bo. Does anyone know if every turtle has a variant like this or just Don??:-?

VaughnMichael
09-26-2007, 05:15 PM
The local Big Lots had TONS of FF figures. I was able to pick up that last couple (Cody and Jammerhead) I needed to complete the set. While I was looking through them I noticed that the Donatello had a bunch weapons where as the one I have only has his Bo. Does anyone know if every turtle has a variant like this or just Don??:-?
Every Fast Forward figure from the first release has variants except Serling.

Drtooth
09-27-2007, 10:47 AM
Today at WM I noticed the remaining FF toys were priced down to $3.50. I would have missed them but I happened to spot them at the end of the clearance aisle. For that price I figured why not, I picked up an extra Viral.

Target cleared them out months ago. I would have got Don, but by the time I got back, they sold the last ones. They didn;t even have Cody. Stupid Stomache flu I got prevented me from going that weekend. It's a double edged sword when things sell like hotcakes the second they hit clearance. They sell, but you know they won't order any more.

tmntobsessions
09-27-2007, 09:19 PM
QUOTE]Wow those are all pretty cool i really wish they would have finished them especially Tripple Threat and the Gunjin as well as the secret agent turtles,... starlee and biggles seem like must haves as well, i wonder why they didn't produce them if the fsat forward season is still going?
Do you own these prototypes?

Slash
09-28-2007, 07:01 AM
Playmates owns these prototypes.

It's Biggles, not Biggtos- ;)

Fast Forarward was not selling, or at least that's what the fans told Playmates. :(

Revan
09-28-2007, 07:56 AM
Man, I would actually love to own all of those figs. I would have spent money on them if they would have been released, no doubt about it. Probably a good thing they weren't then cuz I can't stop myself from buying new figures I don't have.

Drtooth
09-28-2007, 01:41 PM
I was kinda hoping these would have been released... just because I didn't get the original Bishop. Plus The Triplethreat and Constible Biggles are pretty cool in toy form.

JetsAndHeels
09-28-2007, 03:19 PM
I paid a visit to Big Lots today while on lunch. They had each of the 4 turtles, Splinter, Cody, Torbin Zixx, and Serling.

I wanted Jammerhead, but they didn't have any. :(

Mutated Leo
09-28-2007, 03:56 PM
I went on luch and scored Splinter, Zixx, Cody and Serling... Since I had not bothered before but at $5.50 why not?

HalfcourtGame
09-28-2007, 08:32 PM
I paid a visit to Big Lots today while on lunch. They had each of the 4 turtles, Splinter, Cody, Torbin Zixx, and Serling.

I wanted Jammerhead, but they didn't have any. :(

There were 2 or 3 at the Big Lots here. If you are interested let me know and I'd pick it up for you. I would only charge you $5.50 plus actual shipping.

JetsAndHeels
09-29-2007, 02:33 PM
There were 2 or 3 at the Big Lots here. If you are interested let me know and I'd pick it up for you. I would only charge you $5.50 plus actual shipping.

I am going to check the Big Lots in Raleigh tomorrow after the football game. If they do not have any I will take you up on the offer.

Thanks alot :)

Raph's Girl
09-29-2007, 04:28 PM
I have never been to Big Lots before. I don't even know if there's one in my area. Man I really want Starlee and Biggles!! *twitches*

Wow.. I just did a check and there's a Big Lots about 5 miles from here! Yeesh! :/

This is off the Big Lots website. On the one hand it's a bit disturbing, on the other hand Elmo's VA voiced Splinter in the live action films so it's funny that they'd choose this as their banner for the toys.

http://www.biglots.com/Images/WebElements/AislebyAisle/Headers/hdr_toys.jpg

VaughnMichael
09-29-2007, 04:34 PM
I have never been to Big Lots before. I don't even know if there's one in my area. Man I really want Starlee and Biggles!! *twitches*
You know the only way we're going to get them at this point is if we make a big deal about it to playmates. That's how we ended up getting another baxter because the fans demanded it.
If enough of us write to them asking nicely to release the last batch of FF figures in a box set we may just get them.
It's going to bother me for a life time knowing these exist and I can't have them just like Dr. Quease.:evil:

Bigfoot
10-06-2007, 05:28 PM
I agree, I want all of these characters as well. The Starlee, Bishop, and Triple Threat figures all look like they would have been great. Now that it has been decieded that these figs will not be mass produced, what happens to the ones that were created?

VaughnMichael
10-07-2007, 12:19 AM
I agree, I want all of these characters as well. The Starlee, Bishop, and Triple Threat figures all look like they would have been great. Now that it has been decieded that these figs will not be mass produced, what happens to the ones that were created?
Some one has them, and when I find out I'm gonna hunt them down and make them mine muwhahahahahahah!:lol:

Spitfire
10-07-2007, 12:51 AM
I checked my Big Lots not a single turtles anything.

I did see some at Longs randomly though. They had 3 Dons, Zixx, and a stretchy arm Leo on a Don card haha.

And at Walmart today I saw two movie Raphs both decapitated. One was Vs the General and the other was a street grinder.

Drtooth
10-07-2007, 10:12 AM

.... I'll say this again...

Wasn't 5.50 what they charged at Target? I remember buying Mikey for less than that. And that was well before the clearance.

Buslady
10-07-2007, 11:08 AM
Big Flops here in SoCal have FF toys too. At 5.50...which is maybe 30c less than Target's or Walmart's price. I remember them at $5.83 or something

Squirrel_Lips
10-07-2007, 03:44 PM
My Big Lots got some in as well, just about 3 rows on a shelf along the back wall of the store. They only had multiples of the 4 turtles along with Serling, and Splinter

odupianist
10-09-2007, 10:25 AM
I saw some FF toys at Toys R Us this weekend. 8 bucks or so. I saw original Don Raph and Leo, few Virals, one Jammerhead, Sh'Okanbo, and Dark Raph and Dark Mike.

jestermon
10-12-2007, 05:34 PM
How are the Mousers that come with April I was going to pick them up at Wal-Mart the other night but when I fgot back the April was no where to be found so I got Serling.

jestermon
10-14-2007, 12:45 AM
I saw nothing but the four turtles, splinter, the kid, and the guy in the red cape, is there any one that can get me 2 dark leos, dark raph, and the green repaint?

I will pay cost plus shipping.

Ninjinister
10-14-2007, 09:48 PM
I went to Big Lots today and nabbed the following:
-Don
-Cody
-Splinter
-Leo x2
-Mike x2
-Raph x2
-Serling x2
-Zixx x2

I also went next door to K-Mart and got:
-Shredder x2
-Jungle Leo

I'm in such a good mood ^^

VaughnMichael
10-14-2007, 10:51 PM
It apears that Big Lots only has the first wave of Fast Forward figures, So those looking for the 4 Dark turtles, Jammerhead, Virral, & Sh'okanabo won't be finding them at the moment.
But who knows perhaps soon they will start poping up.

Roseangelo
10-14-2007, 10:57 PM
My Long's has some Dark Turtles. Of course, they're $12/each... :dead:

VaughnMichael
10-14-2007, 11:11 PM
My Long's has some Dark Turtles. Of course, they're $12/each... :dead:
Toys R Us put a box out the other week must have been sitting in the back or something of course the price hasn't gone down at all.
That's good old Toys R Us for ya they used to do the same crap when I worked there and they wonder why they went under.
Helps to put your products on the shelves if you want them to sell.:roll:

Slash
10-15-2007, 06:31 AM
I saw nothing but the four turtles, splinter, the kid, and the guy in the red cape, is there any one that can get me 2 dark leos, dark raph, and the green repaint?

I will pay cost plus shipping.

I have a spare set of the Dark Turtles, MIP. I have to go "home" to get them out of hiding. They were a set I really wasn't intending on selling.

There never was, as you put it, "the green repaint."

HalfcourtGame
10-15-2007, 07:49 AM
It apears that Big Lots only has the first wave of Fast Forward figures, So those looking for the 4 Dark turtles, Jammerhead, Virral, & Sh'okanabo won't be finding them at the moment.
But who knows perhaps soon they will start poping up.

When I visited the Big Lots here a few weeks ago they had Jammerhead, Viral, and Sh'okanabo. The only figures I didn't see were the Dark Turtles.

JetsAndHeels
10-15-2007, 03:14 PM
When I visited the Big Lots here a few weeks ago they had Jammerhead, Viral, and Sh'okanabo. The only figures I didn't see were the Dark Turtles.

I may have to take you up on that offer for a Jammerhead if they still have it at your store.

jestermon
10-15-2007, 08:07 PM
Ok, I am confused then? I know On TRU they tend to have a flare for putting wrong descriptions/pictures.

This http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2544282 is a green repaint of the Dark Raph figure is it not? Or vice versa? I remember seeing it in a store, do not remember the name.

Green: labeled Jammerhead on TRU, remember seeing it but never got it. forgot what it's name was on box.

Red: Dark Raph

I remember seeing both in stores, but Jammerhead is the skinny electric guy correct so what is the other guys name?

HalfcourtGame
10-15-2007, 08:39 PM
I may have to take you up on that offer for a Jammerhead if they still have it at your store.

I'll go after class Wednesday and if they still have one I'll grab him. We'll work the rest out after that.

JetsAndHeels
10-15-2007, 08:48 PM
I'll go after class Wednesday and if they still have one I'll grab him. We'll work the rest out after that.

Thanks for the help.