PDA

View Full Version : TMNT/Swat Kats

Pages : [1] 2

Magdolin
10-03-2007, 12:04 PM
This RPG was made for my true best friend, Leonardo07.

Storyline: Dark Kat and Dr. Viper are back. and they have joined forces once again! And they are stonger than ever! Not only that, they have also joined forces with...the Shredder. Can the turtles and the Swat Kats work together to save the world from destruction?

This Takes place in the 2k3 series of the turtles.

I'll be playing as Raph, Callie, Shredder, and I guess Jake a.k.a Razor.

Characters:
Leonardo:Thundercleese
Raphael: Fancy Mel
Donatello:CharmedSerenity
Michelangelo:CharmedSerenity
Shredder:Fancy Mel
Splinter:Felina Feral
Matteo:CharmedSerenity
Karai:Felina Feral
Casey Jones:Cowabunga14
April: CharmedSerenity
Aoi:Thundercleese
Kairi:KairiYojimbo
Chance Furlong (alias: T-Bone):Thundercleese
Jake Clawson (alias: Razor):Fancy Mel
Callie Briggs: Fancy Mel
Commander Ulysses Feral:Felina Feral
Lieutenant Felina Feral:CharmedSerenity
Mayor Manx:Cowabunga14
Dark Kat:Garou
Dr. Viper:Garou
Turmoil:Felina Feral
Cin:Felina Feral
Sabor Khan: Lady Venus
Bishop:Felina Feral
Mikki Bishop:Felina Feral
Titus:Cowabunga14
Hun:Thundercleese
Simone:Thundercleese

Couples:

Dead Character(s):

Rules:
1. Be kind to the players
2. Do not insult other players
3. You can't play as any other player's characters.
4. If you think one of the players are insulting you, please let me know.
5. You CAN'T make the battles easy, and you Can't make them all powerful, it wouldn't be fair.

CharmedSerenity
10-03-2007, 12:12 PM
Ooooh, cool

Sign me up for Don, Mike and Felina, :D

Garou
10-03-2007, 12:57 PM
Wow... it's good to know that the old show lives on :P

If it is possible, and I understand if it isn't, could I play both Dark Kat and Dr. Viper? I can't decide on which one to pick, and they are both my favorite villains :lol:

Toonami Tom
10-03-2007, 01:05 PM
This RPG was made for my true best friend, Leonardo07.

Awww thanks.:) You are my best friend too. You and Cowabunga14. *group hug*:lol: Hmmm.... akward....:D *Hugs only Fancy Mel*:)

I will join as Leonardo and maybe more characters later on.

Magdolin
10-03-2007, 01:29 PM
Ooooh, cool

Sign me up for Don, Mike and Felina, :D
Done!:D
Wow... it's good to know that the old show lives on :P

If it is possible, and I understand if it isn't, could I play both Dark Kat and Dr. Viper? I can't decide on which one to pick, and they are both my favorite villains :lol:
Done!:D

Awww thanks.:) You are my best friend too. You and Cowabunga14. *group hug*:lol: Hmmm.... akward....:D *Hugs only Fancy Mel*:)

I will join as Leonardo and maybe more characters later on.
And done! *Hugs you back* Your welcome Leo.

Fang Wolf
10-04-2007, 02:33 AM
(I Join in with Chance Furlong (alias: T-Bone) and Splinter + Karai)

Magdolin
10-04-2007, 09:19 AM
(I Join in with Chance Furlong (alias: T-Bone) and Splinter + Karai)

Sorry, I'm saving T-bone For Leonardo07. Is that okay? You can still be your other character's.

Fang Wolf
10-04-2007, 10:38 AM
That is okay....^^

I Wonder if That get some Female Cats in Swat Cat???

Magdolin
10-04-2007, 10:58 AM
There is:
Ann Gora: the star reporter for Kats Eye News. Is usually on the scene whenever the Swat Kats are in action, even to having to be rescued by the Swat Kats.
and there is Turmoil. She's an enemy.

Fang Wolf
10-04-2007, 11:00 AM
I Take Turmoil (bad Girl) and Commander Ulysses Feral
If that okay?

Magdolin
10-04-2007, 12:12 PM
I Take Turmoil (bad Girl) and Commander Ulysses Feral
If that okay?

Yes, that is okay. Would mind if she also joined forces with Dark Kat and Dr. Viper? Or would you like her to work alone?:)

cowabunga14
10-04-2007, 07:20 PM
Ah, crap...should've signed up earlier. :(

Anyways, I'll play as Casey Jones and I guess Mayor Manx? I'm not really sure what Manx is like, but I guess I'll take him.

Magdolin
10-04-2007, 07:26 PM
Ah, crap...should've signed up earlier. :(

Anyways, I'll play as Casey Jones and I guess Mayor Manx? I'm not really sure what Manx is like, but I guess I'll take him.
I'm sorry... I'll add your character's- Wait! you can choose one of your fan characters!

CharmedSerenity
10-04-2007, 07:35 PM
OOC: Mayor Manx - Mayor of Megakat City for 10 terms. Spends nearly all of his time working on his golf game, as Callie has stated he hasn't done an ounce of paperwork in years. Also tries to rent out Megakat Towers to investors (a season 1 running gag had the building constantly being trashed). Usually a coward who runs and hides when danger arises.

Fang Wolf
10-05-2007, 02:18 AM
Yes, that is okay. Would mind if she also joined forces with Dark Kat and Dr. Viper? Or would you like her to work alone?:)

(I have change my name to Felina Feral (Sensei Splinter-san)

She shall Work for Dark Kat...:D :D)

Magdolin
10-05-2007, 06:47 AM
YAY!:D
Okay. I'll start the RPG.

Raph woke up from his afternoon nap on the couch. He sat up and stretched. "Man, I need somthin' to drink." Raph looked around, and didn't see anybody- well, yet anyway. He stood up, and walked towards the kitchen.

He walked in the kitchen, over to a cabinet that contained glasses. He got out a cup, and got out some apple juice from the fridge. He poured it into his glass, and took a sip.

In Megakat City,

Jake finished cleaning up the garage, and headed into the kitchen to make him, and Chance some lunch.

Fang Wolf
10-05-2007, 08:03 AM
Splinter sit down and look on TV on News.
" Hmm..."

Karai train in train-room.
She was soon Finished her training.

Commander Ulysses Feral rest in his chair.
He have closed his Eyes.

Toonami Tom
10-05-2007, 12:05 PM
(OOC: It's been awhile since I have seen Swat Kats and I forgot to watch it on Boomerang lastnight, but I think my memory will serve me on how T-Bone is suppose to act.)

Chance walked into the kitchen and said "Hey Jake, how's it going?"

Leo did a back flip off the balcony and landed in the living room. "How does a training run in the city sound to you, Raph?" Called Leo.

Fang Wolf
10-05-2007, 01:05 PM
Turmoil walk out on street.

cowabunga14
10-05-2007, 01:59 PM
Casey woke up from a good night's sleep and noticed there wasn't much going on. He went to the living room and saw Leo standing. "Morning, Leo," he said. "How ya doin'?"

It was a beautiful morning in Megakat City and Mayor Manx was concentrating on his golf game while enjoying some coffee. "Alright," he said, "I can do this." At this point, his putting technique was very effective and he couldn't afford to mess up. He lightly struck the ball, causing a positive result. He was glad to have made the ball in. Next, he would be moving on to something not as easy.

Garou
10-05-2007, 04:09 PM
((Ehm, before I post... how the heck does the SWAT Kats get to the turtles' world? If we assume that they don't live in the same world... I would be surprised if the human world hadn't figured out that there was a city with humanoid cats running around.))

Magdolin
10-05-2007, 07:00 PM
(OOC: It's been awhile since I have seen Swat Kats and I forgot to watch it on Boomerang lastnight, but I think my memory will serve me on how T-Bone is suppose to act.)

Chance walked into the kitchen and said "Hey Jake, how's it going?"

Leo did a back flip off the balcony and landed in the living room. "How does a training run in the city sound to you, Raph?" Called Leo.
(It's okay! I'm sure you will do just fine.:) )
"Sure. As soon as I get awake good."

Jake looked at Chance. "How does salad sound to you? Or would you like a sub sandwich?" He asked.

((Ehm, before I post... how the heck does the SWAT Kats get to the turtles' world? If we assume that they don't live in the same world... I would be surprised if the human world hadn't figured out that there was a city with humanoid cats running around.))
(Hmmm...........Shredder will get his ninjas to steal the watch thing, and that book of spells that the Pastmaster has. We'll just say the Pastmaster was finally killed, and we'll say that the last time the Pastmaster used it was in New York City, and it wasw put in NYC's museum. How's that sound. considering I just thought of that.:):D:lol: )

Toonami Tom
10-05-2007, 10:13 PM
Leo replied "Doing good Casey, how about you?" He then looked to Raph and said "Whenever you're ready, I have a great training run planned."

Chance replied "Hmm.... I think I will go with a sub sandwitch, buddy." He walked to the fridge and opened it. "What would you like to drink?"

(Introducing my new fan character, Aoi. She has the same name as another fan character of mine.)

Aoi stood on a roof top, using high-tech binoculars to look at a museum. She worked for the Foot Clan. Aoi was 16 years old, and she wore clothes similar to Karai's outfit. Instead of a red head band, her's was blue. Her shoulder length hair moved a little in the wind, her brown eyes still focused on the museum.

She lowered her binoculars and took out a radio. "Master Shredder, security appears to be light, I'm about to move in and steal the watch. I will not fail you. This mission, being my first, will prove I am a great ninja."

Fang Wolf
10-06-2007, 04:37 AM
Turmoil stay and look around.
" Hmmm..."

CharmedSerenity
10-06-2007, 06:41 AM
Turtles' Lair

Head resting on the desk, and therefore the keyboard, Donatello stirred as he mumbled, having fallen asleep at his computer after pulling one of his rare all-nighters.

Michelangelo started to enter the kitchen in time to hear the words "training run", then did an about-turn to leave, thinking "Please don't let them see me, please don't let them see me"

He could grab lunch after they had left.

~*~

Megakat City

Wearing a simple blue and white tracksuit, Felina jogged along a path in one of the city parks. It had been quiet in the city lately and she had a day off, but keeping herself fit helped with her occupation as she half-listened to her favourite radio station.

Narrowing her eyes as she noticed one or two teenage runners with portable music players attached to their shorts, surprisingly she decided to follow their example and found it helped one keep a steady jogging pace.

Toonami Tom
10-06-2007, 09:14 AM
Mikey wouldn't get away that easily. Leonardo turned and said "Mikey, it would be great if you would join us for the training run. It will do us all some good."

((OOC: What season does this take place in for TMNT? Since Shredder and Karai are both present, it would probably be season 2 or 3.))

CharmedSerenity
10-06-2007, 09:30 AM
Hearing his older brother's words, Michelangelo winced, then continued to leave as he called the first reasonable-sounding excuse back over his shoulder "Thanks for the offer, Leo, but Klunk need feeding"

Magdolin
10-06-2007, 09:31 AM
Leo replied "Doing good Casey, how about you?" He then looked to Raph and said "Whenever you're ready, I have a great training run planned."

Chance replied "Hmm.... I think I will go with a sub sandwitch, buddy." He walked to the fridge and opened it. "What would you like to drink?"

(Introducing my new fan character, Aoi. She has the same name as another fan character of mine.)

Aoi stood on a roof top, using high-tech binoculars to look at a museum. She worked for the Foot Clan. Aoi was 16 years old, and she wore clothes similar to Karai's outfit. Instead of a red head band, her's was blue. Her shoulder length hair moved a little in the wind, her brown eyes still focused on the museum.

She lowered her binoculars and took out a radio. "Master Shredder, security appears to be light, I'm about to move in and steal the watch. I will not fail you. This mission, being my first, will prove I am a great ninja."
"Good. You have done well already." Said Shredder.

"Hmm...a nice glass of milk should do it. While you're in there would mine getting out the cheese?" Said Jake, as he pulled out the bread.

Mikey wouldn't get away that easily. Leonardo turned and said "Mikey, it would be great if you would join us for the training run. It will do us all some good."

((OOC: What season does this take place in for TMNT? Since Shredder and Karai are both present, it would have to be season 2 or 3.))
(Hmm....Season 2.)

"Yeah Mikey. Get your shell back in here." Said Raph.

CharmedSerenity
10-06-2007, 09:33 AM
OOC: Don't forget to give the turtle tech-head a wake-up call, please? :P

Magdolin
10-06-2007, 09:48 AM
(Alright)

"We should get Don so he can come with us." Said Raph.

CharmedSerenity
10-06-2007, 10:08 AM
OOC: Someone needs to actually grab Mikey before he gets away, lazy bum that he is, :P

And can I play April please?

Toonami Tom
10-06-2007, 10:23 AM
Chance got out the milk and cheese. He poured a glass for himself and Jake. "Here you go." He took a sip of milk and said "So I wonder what's in store for us today."

Leo said "Right, I will get Donnie." The blue masked turtle walked to the brainy turtle's lab and knocked lightly on the door. "Donnie? Are you in there?" The leader turtle opened the door of the lab and leaned his head in. He smikred when he saw Don asleep at the keyboard. It was a good thing Mikey didn't find him like this, he would have gotten the camera.

Leo approached Don and tapped him lightly on the shoulder. "Good morning Donnie."

Aoi replied into the radio "Thank you master Shredder." She put the radio away and took out a bow and arrow. Aiming carefully, she shot an arrow with a line attatched to the museum. The girl then tied the other end of the line to part of the roof she was standing on. Aoi grabbed the line and began climbing towards the museum.

CharmedSerenity
10-06-2007, 10:53 AM
OOC: Going out to a party now, I won't be able to post until tomorrow morning so please wait for me, don't rush too far ahead please?

Fang Wolf
10-06-2007, 01:12 PM
Karai have Finished her training.
" I Wonder was be going on here? Someting is Wrong..."

Magdolin
10-06-2007, 01:35 PM
OOC: Someone needs to actually grab Mikey before he gets away, lazy bum that he is, :P

And can I play April please?
(Sure.)
Raph looked at Mikey. "Where do think you're goin'?" Raph set his glass on the table, and ran after Mikey. "You're comin' with us!"
Chance got out the milk and cheese. He poured a glass for himself and Jake. "Here you go." He took a sip of milk and said "So I wonder what's in store for us today."

Leo said "Right, I will get Donnie." The blue masked turtle walked to the brainy turtle's lab and knocked lightly on the door. "Donnie? Are you in there?" The leader turtle opened the door of the lab and leaned his head in. He smikred when he saw Don asleep at the keyboard. It was a good thing Mikey didn't find him like this, he would have gotten the camera.

Leo approached Don and tapped him lightly on the shoulder. "Good morning Donnie."

Aoi replied into the radio "Thank you master Shredder." She put the radio away and took out a bow and arrow. Aiming carefully, she shot an arrow with a line attatched to the museum. The girl then tied the other end of the line to part of the roof she was standing on. Aoi grabbed the line and began climbing towards the museum.
Jake took the cheese and the glass of milk. "Thanks." He started to make the sub sandwiches. "I just hope we have a nice, quite day." He took a sip from his glass.
OOC: Going out to a party now, I won't be able to post until tomorrow morning so please wait for me, don't rush too far ahead please?
(Alright. Have a good time! And we won't go too far.)

Fang Wolf
10-06-2007, 01:40 PM
Cin Run After her Mother.
" We deceive Commander Ulysses Feral, Cin.." Said Turmoil
Cin Smile. " Yeah.."

Toonami Tom
10-06-2007, 01:58 PM
Chance replied "I hope so too, but a lot of the time something happens." He ate a piece of cheese. "So have you been thinking of any new additions to add to the jet?"

When she was close enough, Aoi did a flip from the line and landed on the museum's roof. The girl noticed a vent cover on the roof. It didn't take her long to remove it, and she leaped down into the vent. The ninja moved through the vent until she came to another vent cover inside the building. Looking through the slits of the vent cover, she saw a guard walking by. A moment later, when she was sure the guard was gone, Aoi took off the vent cover and dropped down to the floor below.

The ninja girl used stelath and soon found a glass case with the watch inside. There it is she thought to herself as she took a small glass cutter from her belt. Cutting a circle in the glass, Aoi reached through and grabbed the watch. She placed it on her wrist, then moved quickly towards the vent.

Suddenly a wall in the museum was blown out by a bomb. Aoi found a hiding place behind a nearby museum display that contained diamonds.

Five men entered the musseum through the blown out section of the wall. They all held various guns, some of them pistols, others machine guns, and one of them had a shotgun.

Aoi thought to herslelf Great.... just great. These clowns just had to show up while I was here.

cowabunga14
10-06-2007, 02:16 PM
Casey saw Leo wake Donatello up and asked, "So about this training run...do you mind if I join you? I figure if you haven't eaten already, we can get somethin' to eat while we're out." He didn't want to stay in the sewers while Leo and his brothers were out becuase he probably would've gotten bored.

Mayor Manx set up for his next hole for his current game of golf. "One down, ten to go," he said. For his putting to be precise, he would have to take his time.

((Mel, I'll probably be introducing my new fan character, Titus, in my next post.))

Toonami Tom
10-06-2007, 02:31 PM
Leo said "Sure Casey, sounds like a good plan to me."

Aoi watched from her hiding place as 3 museum guards apprached with their guns drawn. Before any shots from the bad guys or the guards were fired, Aoi threw a few smoke pellets between the guards and the villians. With the air thick with smoke, she ran from her hiding place towards the section of the wall the evil men had blown out. She left the building through this 'exit' and ran far away from the museum.

The ninja girl climbed a building's ladder to it's roof, then began leaping from roof top to roof top towards the Foot HQ. I wonder why Shredder would want this watch. I'm sure I will find out soon enough. She thought to herself.

Magdolin
10-06-2007, 09:03 PM
Chance replied "I hope so too, but a lot of the time something happens." He ate a piece of cheese. "So have you been thinking of any new additions to add to the jet?"

"I was thinking maybe we could add in some extra missles..." Said Jake, as he handed Chance his sub sandwich.
Casey saw Leo wake Donatello up and asked, "So about this training run...do you mind if I join you? I figure if you haven't eaten already, we can get somethin' to eat while we're out." He didn't want to stay in the sewers while Leo and his brothers were out becuase he probably would've gotten bored.

Mayor Manx set up for his next hole for his current game of golf. "One down, ten to go," he said. For his putting to be precise, he would have to take his time.

((Mel, I'll probably be introducing my new fan character, Titus, in my next post.))
(Okay. That's fine.)
Leo said "Sure Casey, sounds like a good plan to me."

Aoi watched from her hiding place as 3 museum guards apprached with their guns drawn. Before any shots from the bad guys or the guards were fired, Aoi threw a few smoke pellets between the guards and the villians. With the air thick with smoke, she ran from her hiding place towards the section of the wall the evil men had blown out. She left the building through this 'exit' and ran far away from the museum.

The ninja girl climbed a building's ladder to it's roof, then began leaping from roof top to roof top towards the Foot HQ. I wonder why Shredder would want this watch. I'm sure I will find out soon enough. She thought to herself.
(YAY! She made it out!:D)

Aelia
10-06-2007, 10:18 PM
(OOC: Dangit! Is it alright if I join in as well, if that's alright with FancyMel. Ironically, I have always wanted to be part of a SWAT Kats related RP and even have a Kat character, but I never got the chance to. I'll have plenty of time to as well, since I've got my new computer and it's the weekend.)

Garou
10-07-2007, 01:07 AM
Dr. Viper had, after a while, agreed to Dark Kat's offer about a new alliance to destroy the vigilante kats once and for all. He could live with the cave, though it resembled nothing like his cozy home in the MegaKat Swamps.... but those creeplings were bothering him. He looked over his shoulder, seeing two of the winged creatures toying with a filled vial with ooze. Well, killing them instantly just for the heck of it would only make Dark Kat's and his work more tense - therefore, he had throw a vial with some unimportant stuff they could bother instead of him. The snake's eyes glistened for a moment in the dark, before he turned his head around and continued with whatever he was doing.

Meanwhile, Dark Kat tingered with a new weapon to put into the Doomsday Express ship...

Fang Wolf
10-07-2007, 06:19 AM
Turmoil and Cin rob bank.
Cin and Turmoil have rifle.
" Give us Money or! "

Magdolin
10-07-2007, 08:36 AM
(OOC: Dangit! Is it alright if I join in as well, if that's alright with FancyMel. Ironically, I have always wanted to be part of a SWAT Kats related RP and even have a Kat character, but I never got the chance to. I'll have plenty of time to as well, since I've got my new computer and it's the weekend.)
(Go ahead. I would love for you to join. I'm happy that you got your new computer.)

CharmedSerenity
10-07-2007, 09:25 AM
OOC: I'm really tempted to, but will let you all decide, do you want to see Mattie in this RPG?

"Uh oh" the youngest turtle hissed, freezing for a second as he was spotted escaping, then tried running for his room, yelling back in a taunting tone "Have to catch me first, Raphie-boy"

~*~

"Hmmmm" Donatello stirred, slowly opening his eyes as he sat up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes and blinked, focusing on Leonardo and Casey "Morning already? And I take it we're going on a training run"

Magdolin
10-07-2007, 09:46 AM
OOC: I'm really tempted to, but will let you all decide, do you want to see Mattie in this RPG?

"Uh oh" the youngest turtle hissed, freezing for a second as he was spotted escaping, then tried running for his room, yelling back in a taunting tone "Have to catch me first, Raphie-boy"

~*~

"Hmmmm" Donatello stirred, slowly opening his eyes as he sat up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes and blinked, focusing on Leonardo and Casey "Morning already? And I take it we're going on a training run"

(Sure. I would.)

"MIKEY! You'd better get your shell back here or else! And that "else" Won't make you happy! I'll tear up all of your comic books! Every single one of 'em!" He yelled as he ran after him.

Fang Wolf
10-07-2007, 10:03 AM
Cin and Turmoil run out from Bank with Money.

Magdolin
10-07-2007, 10:20 AM
Just as Jake went to take a bite out of his sandwich, the alram went off. "Looks like we gotta go buddy."

Toonami Tom
10-07-2007, 10:38 AM
Chance stuffed the last part of his sandwitch in his mouth after he heard the alarm. "Alright, let's go. I wonder what's going on this time." He ran towards the garage, suited up, and watched as the jet was lowered to the ground. (All the time their signature Swat Kats theme song was playing, only nobody could actually hear it.:D)

Leo replied with energy in his voice "Yes, a morning training run will get the blood flowing."

Aoi climbed down a building's ladder and stood on the street. She walked to the Foot HQ and entered through the front entrance, passing by Foot ninjas standing guard. She boarded an elevator, then pressed the button to take her to Shredder's floor. The ninja girl left the elevator and entered the throne room.

She took a bow of respect to the Foot leader, removed the watch from her wrist, and said "Master Shredder, here is the watch that you requested." Standing so close to Shredder was intimidating, but the ninja girl did not show any fear.

CharmedSerenity
10-07-2007, 10:48 AM
"Alright" Donatello nodded, then shook his head with a sigh as faint voices were heard outside his bedroom door "Though I think we should stop Raph from killing Mikey first"

Magdolin
10-07-2007, 11:23 AM
Chance stuffed the last part of his sandwitch in his mouth after he heard the alarm. "Alright, let's go. I wonder what's going on this time." He ran towards the garage, suited up, and watched as the jet was lowered to the ground. (All the time their signature Swat Kats theme song was playing, only nobody could actually hear it.:D)

Leo replied with energy in his voice "Yes, a morning training run will get the blood flowing."

Aoi climbed down a building's ladder and stood on the street. She walked to the Foot HQ and entered through the front entrance, passing by Foot ninjas standing guard. She boarded an elevator, then pressed the button to take her to Shredder's floor. The ninja girl left the elevator and entered the throne room.

She took a bow of respect to the Foot leader, removed the watch from her wrist, and said "Master Shredder, here is the watch that you requested." Standing so close to Shredder was intimidating, but the ninja girl did not show any fear.
Jake also put on his suit, and adjusted his helmet on his head. He also had his sandwich with him.

Shredder smiled. "Excellent...you have done your mission well, Aoi." He said as he gently took the watch from her.
(I Keep thinking that Shredder is gonna be like: "Now, just how do you use this silly thing?" Shredder started to bash the watch on the arm of his chair. That didn't work, so he tried biteing it.:D:lol: )

Raph started to catch up with Mikey. "I'm gonna get you Mikey!"

Fang Wolf
10-07-2007, 11:32 AM
" You can take Money, Cin! Hide them! " Said Turmoil.
Cin take Money. " Okay..."

Them split up and run two different Way.
Cin Hide in forest with Money.

Turmoil Run in City.

Toonami Tom
10-07-2007, 11:32 AM
Chance leaped into the jet. "Ready buddy?"

Leo called "Come on guys, let's go!"

Aoi nodded to Shredder and then asked "What does the watch do?"

Fang Wolf
10-07-2007, 11:33 AM
Splinter stay up. " Be Careful, My Sons.."

Magdolin
10-07-2007, 11:53 AM
Chance leaped into the jet. "Ready buddy?"

Leo called "Come on guys, let's go!"

Aoi nodded to Shredder and then asked "What does the watch do?"
Jake also jumped into the jet. "You bet!" He put on his seat buckle.

"Alright! As soon as I grab Mikey!" Said Raph. He caught up to Mikey, and grabed the tails of his bandanna. "Got 'cha! Let's go Mikey.

Shredder looked at Aoi, and smiled evily. "This watch can open portals Aoi...and with those portals, I can cause destruction upon earth! you have some time to do what ever you like now."
Splinter stay up. " Be Careful, My Sons.."
"We will master Splinter." Said Raph.

CharmedSerenity
10-07-2007, 12:13 PM
"Owww" Michelangelo yelped, flailing his arms as he was brought to a halt by Raphael grabbing the ends of his bandanna.

"Sorry to break up the party" Donatello called as he left his bedroom, throwing a knowing smirk at the orange-masked turtle "But training awaits as Leo said"

Toonami Tom
10-07-2007, 12:16 PM
(lol, Shredder was biting the watch out of character.:lol::D)

Aoi's eyes widened upon hearing what the watch could do. She thought to herself I have done something very bad.... Although, what he decides to do with it isn't my fault. The ninja girl was glad to hear that she would have free time now. "Thank you Master Shredder." With a respectful bow, she left the throne room.

The ninja girl walked to her room at the Foot HQ and changed clothes. She put on a black tshirt and bluejeans, then left and got in the elevator. When she arrived on the first floor, she walked out of the Foot building.

Chance buckled his seat belt as well, then flew the jet out of the garage. "So where is the trouble, Razor?"

Leo couldn't help but smirk at the sight of Raph holding on to Mikey's bandana tails. He then made his way towards the lair's exit. "Alright, this should be great!"

KairiYojimbo
10-07-2007, 03:21 PM
Can I join with my own character, the cat/rabbit girl Kairi?

*kitty face*

Magdolin
10-07-2007, 04:03 PM
(lol, Shredder was biting the watch out of character.:lol::D)

Aoi's eyes widened upon hearing what the watch could do. She thought to herself I have done something very bad.... Although, what he decides to do with it isn't my fault. The ninja girl was glad to hear that she would have free time now. "Thank you Master Shredder." With a respectful bow, she left the throne room.

The ninja girl walked to her room at the Foot HQ and changed clothes. She put on a black tshirt and bluejeans, then left and got in the elevator. When she arrived on the first floor, she walked out of the Foot building.

Chance buckled his seat belt as well, then flew the jet out of the garage. "So where is the trouble, Razor?"

Leo couldn't help but smirk at the sight of Raph holding on to Mikey's bandana tails. He then made his way towards the lair's exit. "Alright, this should be great!"
Raph let go of Mikey.

"It's at the bank near City Hall." Said Razor.

Shredder Held out the watch. Then a bright pink light came out of it. Shredder looked surprised. A portal opened.

Can I join with my own character, the cat/rabbit girl Kairi?

*kitty face*
Aww! Sure Kairi. Welcome back.

cowabunga14
10-07-2007, 04:11 PM
((Y'all gotta wait for me to catch up.))

Casey followed Leo and said, "Ok, right behind ya."

A man named Titus earlier saw Aoi enter the Foot HQ. I wonder who she is, he thought. If she's with the Foot Clan, that's not good for me. He decided to stay close behind in case he was going to enter the building.

KairiYojimbo
10-07-2007, 04:11 PM
( Yay!!! Uhmm.... Crap, where shall I begin? I hate jumping in in the middle of rp's......... Well, I'll figure out something)

Kairi stretched her arms far up while yawning. Just waking up from her little nap in the park of Megakat City made her a bit woozy, and hungry, but she didn't care right now. She'd moved to Megakat City a while back, after wanting to get away for a while now. She was about 18 years old and was a responsible girl, but had her hyper and weird moments.

For some reason she always went to the park for a nap, and never back to her apartment downtown. The trees and nature had a soothing effect on her.
Her tail swished a little as she walked out of the park, and looked around, hoping she could find the way back. She didn't know her way around Megakat City very well, and had gotten lost a couple of times before.

Toonami Tom
10-07-2007, 09:21 PM
Aoi decided that she would walk to the pizza place that had a mini arcade. As the ninja girl walked, she was unaware that she was probably being watched by Titus. She thought to herself as she walked, I'm glad I changed clothes, I would have looked weird going into the pizza place wearing a ninja outfit. Tonight was the first time I have ever commited a crime. I actually stole from a museum..... that's just the way my life is though, I guess, but I don't know if I can keep doing this. I don't want to be a criminal. And now Shredder has a watch that can open portals. What if the world ends because of me? Although, if I wouldn't have stollen it he would have just had someone else do it.

T-Bone flew the jet towards the bank. "It's probably being robbed." He soon landed the jet on a nearby roof top and got out.

Garou
10-08-2007, 01:22 AM
Dark Kat smiled as his new arrangements to the machine, studying it for a few seconds before walking closer to the green kat not far from him.

"Is everything prepared, Viper?" the large purple kat raised and eyeridge upon looking at the green, glowing substance.

"Yessss, everything isss ready. Now we just need to find the SWAT Katsssss." Viper hissed, grabbing the container with the strange liquid and held it tightly like it was the most precious thing in the world. Dark Kat smiled grimly to himself, the grip around the black walking cane becoming tighter.

"That shouldn't be a problem," he grinned grimly, "Then let us get to work..." Dark Kat walked to his Doomsday Express, and Dr. Viper had already found a whole to slit down into before his new ally had even entered the flying ship.

Viper almost ran through the sewer systems, his tail dangling after him like a piece of cloth in the wind. It didn't take him long to reach the inner city, and he pushed a manhole cover a little to look where exactly he had landed.

Fang Wolf
10-08-2007, 02:42 AM
Splinter smile. " Good.."

Cin sit down in wood with Money.
She wait on her Mother shall come Back.

Magdolin
10-08-2007, 12:20 PM
T-Bone flew the jet towards the bank. "It's probably being robbed." He soon landed the jet on a nearby roof top and got out.
Razor also jumped out of the Turbokat. He ran over to the egde, and held out his Glovatrixs in front of him. A Grappling Hook came out, and shot into a buliding next to the one they were standing on. "Alright!" He held on to it, and jumped. When he came near the wall of the other building, he put his feet out in front of him. When his feet hit the wall, he slid down the rope the rest of the way, and landed on the ground.

"So Leo, what kind of traing run did you have in mind?" Raph asked Leo.

Shredder went over to a near by window and opened it. He held the watch out in front of him, and a huge bright light came out.

KairiYojimbo
10-08-2007, 12:32 PM
" I'll make some noodles when I.... huh?" Kairi stopped in her tracks when she saw something on the rooftop of a building. " A jet?" she got curious, and walked closer, wanting to figure this out. Just then she spotted something, or someone, jumping down from the building. She quickly hid, not exactly wanting to be discovered, and watched the person.... well, cat.

Fang Wolf
10-08-2007, 01:32 PM
Karai leave the Foot HQ for take walk.

Magdolin
10-08-2007, 02:20 PM
" I'll make some noodles when I.... huh?" Kairi stopped in her tracks when she saw something on the rooftop of a building. " A jet?" she got curious, and walked closer, wanting to figure this out. Just then she spotted something, or someone, jumping down from the building. She quickly hid, not exactly wanting to be discovered, and watched the person.... well, cat.
Razor looked up above him. And said. "I'm gonna go ahead T-Bone!" He called up.

Shredder had finally opened the portal! He laughed evily as the portal became larger.

Callie was doing some paper work when she saw the portal. She walked over to the window, and put her hands on the glass. "The Pastmaster is back? I'd better call the Swat Kats." "Swat Kats come in!"

cowabunga14
10-08-2007, 03:42 PM
Can't let her go too far, Titus thought. I'm gonna have to keep a low profile -- she probably has no idea that I'm curious about her involement with the Foot. He had not eaten a meal for a few days, so he walked in the pizza place, hoping to get some answers.

While playing golf, Mayor Manx noticed a nearby being robbed. "I hope the SWAT Kats are around," he said.

KairiYojimbo
10-08-2007, 05:18 PM
Kairi watched the cat figure, wondering who he was. " Who is he?" she thought to herself, and also heard the bank's director running out, trying to catch up with the 3 thieves running off with the stolen money. They were headed in the direction Kairi was hiding, and when they got close enough, she managed to trip on of the over, but the two others got past her.

Magdolin
10-08-2007, 06:58 PM
Razor looked over where the noise was. "Huh?" He ran over to the guy that had fallen, and said himself. "Guess I'll tie him up..." As he started to, something told him to look to his left. He looked over to his left, and saw Kairi. "Miss, are you lost?" He reached out his hand.

KairiYojimbo
10-09-2007, 12:53 AM
Razor looked over where the noise was. "Huh?" He ran over to the guy that had fallen, and said himself. "Guess I'll tie him up..." As he started to, something told him to look to his left. He looked over to his left, and saw Kairi. "Miss, are you lost?" He reached out his hand.

Kairi saw him reach out his hand. " Uhmmm..... Yeah." she answered honestly and took his hand. " I...." she blushed. " I can't find my way home.." she muttered and looked down, feeling pretty embarrassed.

Toonami Tom
10-09-2007, 08:54 AM
T-Bone was about to follow Razor, when he recieved a call. He answered "Callie, what's wrong?"

Leo walked in the sewers and replied "I figure we will start out with a race. I have a location decided and we well see who is able to arrive their first." The blue masked turtle climbed a ladder and removed a manhole cover. He looked around, making sure the coast was clear, then leaped to the street above.

"This way" the leader turtle said as he ran to a nearby building and climbed to it's roof.

Aoi entered the pizza place and ordered two slices of pizza and a Pepsi. She took her meal to a nearby table, sitting down.

Magdolin
10-09-2007, 11:13 AM
Kairi saw him reach out his hand. " Uhmmm..... Yeah." she answered honestly and took his hand. " I...." she blushed. " I can't find my way home.." she muttered and looked down, feeling pretty embarrassed.
"It's okay miss. I'll help you find your home. By the way, my name's Razor, and you are?" Said Razor. He helped Kairi up, and smiled.
T-Bone was about to follow Razor, when he recieved a call. He answered "Callie, what's wrong?"

Leo walked in the sewers and replied "I figure we will start out with a race. I have a location decided and we well see who is able to arrive their first." The blue masked turtle climbed a ladder and removed a manhole cover. He looked around, making sure the coast was clear, then leaped to the street above.

"This way" the leader turtle said as he ran to a nearby building and climbed to it's roof.

Aoi entered the pizza place and ordered two slices of pizza and a Pepsi. She took her meal to a nearby table, sitting down.

"It seems that the Pastmaster's back! One of his vortexes is in the sky!" Said Callie.

"Alright." Said Raph. "I'm right behind ya." Raph followed Leo, and went up the ladder. He got up a the roof top. "Is this where the race begins?"

Shredder called his ninja to get a chopper. When they arrived, Shredder was already in his armor. He climbed into the chopper, and his ninja flew the chopper through the portal. Shredder was in MegaKat City!

KairiYojimbo
10-09-2007, 11:17 AM
" I'm Kairi. Nice to meet you, Razor." Kairi said. " And thanks. I moved here last month, and I still don't know my way around. How pathetic is that?" she had a sheepish smile on her face and giggled a little.

Magdolin
10-09-2007, 11:25 AM
"No, no! It's not pathetic. I'm gonna get the TurboKat. Would you like to come?" Razor looked up. "Ah, crud! Don't tell me the Pastmaster's back."

CharmedSerenity
10-09-2007, 11:30 AM
OOC: Is the portal in the sky then? :p

Magdolin
10-09-2007, 11:43 AM
(yes...is that bad...?)

KairiYojimbo
10-09-2007, 11:58 AM
"No, no! It's not pathetic. I'm gonna get the TurboKat. Would you like to come?" Razor looked up. "Ah, crud! Don't tell me the Pastmaster's back."

" Ok." Kairi figured it was best to stick to Razor. He seemed to know this city well.

CharmedSerenity
10-09-2007, 01:47 PM
With Donatello following him to make sure that he didn't try to escape, Michelangelo climbed up, the orange-masked turtle calling as he stuck his head over the edge of the roof, spotting the portal "Hey, guys, what is that?"

Magdolin
10-09-2007, 03:32 PM
Raph looked up. "What the shell??? What's goin' on?"

Toonami Tom
10-09-2007, 03:48 PM
T-Bone made his way over to where Razor was standing. "Ah crud is right, Razor. We gotta stop him." He then looked to Kairi and said "Hello there."

Leonardo stared up at the sky, just in time to see the back end of a copter enter the portal. He noticed a Foot symbol on the copter's tail. "It's the Foot! They are up to something big! We have to go after them.... or perhaps find a way to shut that portal." He paused for a moment and then said "Hmmm.... we should go through the portal. Donnie, can you bring our copter here via remote?"

While eating pizza, Aoi noticed something in the corner of her eye. She looked up, staring through the window of the pizza place. There she saw the portal in the sky, in the distance. It was the most amazing thing she had ever seen. The girl thought to herself Oh no.... he's opened a portal. I can't say I'm surprised though.

Magdolin
10-09-2007, 05:10 PM
"You're right T-Bone. We have to stop him!" Said Razor. "We should get the TurboKat. Wait a sec, If the Pastmaster opened a vortex, that means he'd have to be around. Right? We got rid of him. So how can he call up a vortex? I'm guessing sombody found it and decided to use it."

"Alright! Let go kick some shell!" Yelled Raph in excitement. He grabbed his sais out of his belt.

KairiYojimbo
10-09-2007, 05:15 PM
Kairi saw T-Bone, and stared at him. He was a lot bigger then herself.
" Hi..." She said. " You're big..." she mumbled.

cowabunga14
10-09-2007, 06:41 PM
Casey stood behind Leo as he watched the Foot Copter enter the portal. "We can't let 'em get away, Leo," he figured.

Titus ordered his meal and sat in a booth near Aoi. "Excuse me, young lady," he said. "I'd like to have a few words with you."

Toonami Tom
10-09-2007, 08:10 PM
T-Bone smiled at Kairi, finding the comment amusing. He then looked to Razor and said "Who ever is doing this, we will find them and bring them down. To the TurboKat." The cat walked to a building, climbed up to it's roof, and got in the jet.

(Am I doing a good job as T-Bone?:))

Leo nodded and said "Right, we will go after them using our copter. We will stop Shredder."

Aoi looked towards Titus, somewhat startled and surprised. "Yes? Who are you?"

Magdolin
10-09-2007, 08:28 PM
T-Bone smiled at Kairi, finding the comment amusing. He then looked to Razor and said "Who ever is doing this, we will find them and bring them down. To the TurboKat." The cat walked to a building, climbed up to it's roof, and got in the jet.

(Am I doing a good job as T-Bone?:))

Leo nodded and said "Right, we will go after them using our copter. We will stop Shredder."

(Yes, you are doing wonderful!:))
Razor followed T-Bone, and ran to the jet. He stopped, and looked at Kairi, and then back at T-Bone. "Hey, T-Bone. We can't leave Kairi, she needs to get home."

"Then let's get to it!" Said Raph. "I can't wait to fight!"

Shredder and his ninja arrived in MegaKat City.

Toonami Tom
10-09-2007, 08:37 PM
T-Bone replied "Alright umm.... she can come with us." He then said "Where should we begin our search for the enemy?"

About a million questions were in Aoi's mind. Who is this guy? Why does he want to talk to me? Is he a cop? Did he see me steal the watch at the museum earlier?

Leo smirked at Raph's 'throw the first punch' attitude. "I expected that much. We will have to wait for Donnie to bring the copter here."

KairiYojimbo
10-09-2007, 11:35 PM
Kairi quickly followed Razor and T-Bone, hoping they could help her find her apartment. She hated big cities, she always got lost in them.

CharmedSerenity
10-10-2007, 02:52 AM
Donatello frowned, the helicopter did not have a remote control unit and he headed for the street again "Wait here, and I'll go and get it"

OOC: Doing this to introduce April, and I will put Matteo in this

Magdolin
10-10-2007, 07:14 AM
T-Bone replied "Alright umm.... she can come with us." He then said "Where should we begin our search for the enemy?"

About a million questions were in Aoi's mind. Who is this guy? Why does he want to talk to me? Is he a cop? Did he see me steal the watch at the museum earlier?

Leo smirked at Raph's 'throw the first punch' attitude. "I expected that much. We will have to wait for Donnie to bring the copter here."
"Okay." Said Razor. "let's start searching by going to that helicopter."

Raph looked at Leo. "Heh!"
Kairi quickly followed Razor and T-Bone, hoping they could help her find her apartment. She hated big cities, she always got lost in them.
Razor jumped inside the jet, and helped Kairi in. "Well, there's not really an extra seat..." Razor sat down in his seat, buckled up, and patted his lap. "It's okay if you sit here. I'm not gonna pull anything. I'm not like those other guys."
Donatello frowned, the helicopter did not have a remote control unit and he headed for the street again "Wait here, and I'll go and get it"

OOC: Doing this to introduce April, and I will put Matteo in this
(OKay I added Matteo to the character list.)

"Just make sure to hurry up! Who know's what might come out of this thing." Said Raph.

KairiYojimbo
10-10-2007, 08:24 AM
" Hmmmm...." Kairi looked at Razor, and hesitated just a bit. The last time a boy did that, he almost raped her, but she managed to get away before he could do anything. But Razor seemed like a nice guy, so she climbed in and flopped down on his lap. She looked out of the window, and yawned, tired again.

Magdolin
10-10-2007, 10:45 AM
" Hmmmm...." Kairi looked at Razor, and hesitated just a bit. The last time a boy did that, he almost raped her, but she managed to get away before he could do anything. But Razor seemed like a nice guy, so she climbed in and flopped down on his lap. She looked out of the window, and yawned, tired again.
Razor smiled kindly. "You ready T-bone?"

Fang Wolf
10-10-2007, 01:00 PM
Cin lies and sleep under Tree.
She have Money.

CharmedSerenity
10-10-2007, 04:39 PM
A few moments later, Leonardo's Shell Cell started to ring....

Toonami Tom
10-10-2007, 06:19 PM
Leonardo answered his phone "Hello? Leo speaking."

T-Bone said "Let's rock and roll, buddy!" and flew the jet off the roof at a high rate of speed. He saw a copter nearby, pressed a few buttons on the control pannel, finding a way to speak into the Foot copter. "Who are you? I don't recognize your affiliation." If need be, T-Bone would attack the copter with missles.

CharmedSerenity
10-10-2007, 06:24 PM
"Hiya, Leo, bringing the helicopter over from the river launch-pad with a couple of extra passengers" Don's voice came over the comm-device "Ran into April bringing Mattie back from spending time at her house"

cowabunga14
10-10-2007, 06:34 PM
((I usually don't post on Wednesday nights, but this is an exception.))

"My name is Titus," he replied. "I see that you have connections with the Foot Clan, am I right? I might as well let you introduce yourself before I forget."

Mayor Manx saw the portal in the sky and said, "Well, that's not something you see everyday. I just hope it doesn't mean the beginning of the end."

Toonami Tom
10-10-2007, 07:54 PM
Aoi replied "Yes, you are right. I am a member of the Foot Clan. My name is Aoi Kojima. I hope that you don't think bad of me because I work for the Foot. You see, I joined them at a young age, before I really knew what they were about. I'm starting to doubt rather or not it's a good organization for me. Well, okay, I know it's not good for me. I should leave the Foot." The ninja girl knew this was way too much information, but she felt like explaining her situation.

Leo responded "Alright, it will be good to see them. Do you think it's okay for Mattie to come with us? He is just a baby, afterall."

Magdolin
10-10-2007, 08:35 PM
Leonardo answered his phone "Hello? Leo speaking."

T-Bone said "Let's rock and roll, buddy!" and flew the jet off the roof at a high rate of speed. He saw a copter nearby, pressed a few buttons on the control pannel, finding a way to speak into the Foot copter. "Who are you? I don't recognize your affiliation." If need be, T-Bone would attack the copter with missles.
Shredder Said. "If you must know, I'm Shredder, and I am the end to your world!" Shredder laughed evily, and said to his ninja. "Destroy them." The foot did as ordered, and began to shoot the TurboKat. " Buzz-Saw Missiles, DEPLOY!" Said Razor. "WHAT?" Said Shredder in surprise. The Buzz-Saw Missiles sliced right through Shredder's Copter.

Raph steped closer to Leo, and leaned forward to say."That's great Don! I missed April and that little guy...Er- Wait a sec- I- Ah, forget it!"

KairiYojimbo
10-11-2007, 03:52 AM
Shredder Said. "If you must know, I'm Shredder, and I am the end to your world!" Shredder laughed evily, and said to his ninja. "Destroy them." The foot did as ordered, and began to shoot the TurboKat. " Buzz-Saw Missiles, DEPLOY!" Said Razor. "WHAT?" Said Shredder in surprise. The Buzz-Saw Missiles sliced right through Shredder's Copter.

Kairi curled up and covered her eyes, not really wanting to watch this.
She wasn't a huge fan of flying, and her stomach had already taken a couple of twirls, making her feel rather uncomfortable, but she managed to keep her dinner in.

Magdolin
10-11-2007, 05:40 AM
"Are you okay Kairi? Flying isn't one of your things is it?" Said Razor. He gently patted her head "It okay. You can hold on to me. I'm not gonna let anything happen to you."

KairiYojimbo
10-11-2007, 06:48 AM
"Are you okay Kairi? Flying isn't one of your things is it?" Said Razor. He gently patted her head "It okay. You can hold on to me. I'm not gonna let anything happen to you."

She didn't say anything, but immediately held onto Razor and curled up more. Her eyes were closed, not wanting to look out the window at all. She figured she'd just sit like this until the flight was over.

cowabunga14
10-11-2007, 07:22 PM
Aoi replied "Yes, you are right. I am a member of the Foot Clan. My name is Aoi Kojima. I hope that you don't think bad of me because I work for the Foot. You see, I joined them at a young age, before I really knew what they were about. I'm starting to doubt rather or not it's a good organization for me. Well, okay, I know it's not good for me. I should leave the Foot." The ninja girl knew this was way too much information, but she felt like explaining her situation.
"Alright," Titus commented,"I just wanted to make sure. It's okay if you're working for the Foot; I understand. I'm not really fond of the Foot as a whole because of the fact that I've deal with 'em in the past and it wasn't always easy." He started to eat his pizza. "If you feel you should resign, go ahead. It doesn't matter to me; I was just curious about how you were associated with the Foot."

Toonami Tom
10-11-2007, 08:42 PM
T-Bone flew the TurboKat, avoiding being shot at by the Foot. He watched as Shredder's copter was sliced into by the buzz-saw missles. "Don't sweat it, Kairi. I have flown this jet about a million times. You're in good hands." He looked back, giving her a smile and a wink.

Aoi took a bite of pizza, then asked "So, what do you do? Do you work for the government or are you freelance or....? It's nice to meet you by the way." She smiled at him.

KairiYojimbo
10-12-2007, 03:34 AM
T-Bone flew the TurboKat, avoiding being shot at by the Foot. He watched as Shredder's copter was sliced into by the buzz-saw missles. "Don't sweat it, Kairi. I have flown this jet about a million times. You're in good hands." He looked back, giving her a smile and a wink.

Her stomach twirled a little more, and she had to cover her mouth not to hurl, knowing it wouldn't be the best idea. Instead she swallowed discreetly, and just nodded, hearing T-Bone.

CharmedSerenity
10-12-2007, 04:09 AM
"I think it's a little late to stop the kid coming, just keep him away from my fingers" Michelangelo replied as the helicopter arrived, hovering above them as a rope ladder fell towards the other three turtles and Casey, April standing into the open door and beckoning them to climb up.

Garou
10-12-2007, 09:39 AM
Viper's eyes narrowed. WHat were those new creatures? The seemed somewhat intelligent and they were attacking the TurboKat.

"Thissss isss different..." the mutant hissed to himself and grabbed the small communication device in his lab coat.

"Dark Kat, there sseemssss to have been a change of plansss,"

In the other end, Dark Kat raised an eye brow. His Doomsday Express was slowly creeping closer to where the SWAT Kats were.

"Interesting," he muttered, as he got into view of the scenario, "Very interesting. It seems that we have got ourselves a free diversion." Dark Kat chuckled darkly to himself, the army of small creeplings standing around him laughing as well. Dark Kat pressed a button on the control panels, sending two missiles towards the TurboKat...

cowabunga14
10-12-2007, 06:54 PM
Aoi took a bite of pizza, then asked "So, what do you do? Do you work for the government or are you freelance or....? It's nice to meet you by the way." She smiled at him.
"I prefer to do my own thing," he said. "It was also nice to meet you."

Mayor Manx walked to the other side of the room, picked up his phone, and dialed for T-Bone. "How're things going?" he asked. "I trust you've got everything taken care of."

Magdolin
10-13-2007, 06:39 AM
Her stomach twirled a little more, and she had to cover her mouth not to hurl, knowing it wouldn't be the best idea. Instead she swallowed discreetly, and just nodded, hearing T-Bone.
"Is that your house over there Kairi?" ASked Razor.
"I think it's a little late to stop the kid coming, just keep him away from my fingers" Michelangelo replied as the helicopter arrived, hovering above them as a rope ladder fell towards the other three turtles and Casey, April standing into the open door and beckoning them to climb up.
Raph climbed up the rope ladder. When he got to the top, he pulled himself up. Raph went over to the kid, and sat in front of him. "Hey Mattie. It's nice to see ya again."

Viper's eyes narrowed. WHat were those new creatures? The seemed somewhat intelligent and they were attacking the TurboKat.

"Thissss isss different..." the mutant hissed to himself and grabbed the small communication device in his lab coat.

"Dark Kat, there sseemssss to have been a change of plansss,"

In the other end, Dark Kat raised an eye brow. His Doomsday Express was slowly creeping closer to where the SWAT Kats were.

"Interesting," he muttered, as he got into view of the scenario, "Very interesting. It seems that we have got ourselves a free diversion." Dark Kat chuckled darkly to himself, the army of small creeplings standing around him laughing as well. Dark Kat pressed a button on the control panels, sending two missiles towards the TurboKat...
"T-Bone! We've got missiles incoming!" Said Razor.

KairiYojimbo
10-13-2007, 07:42 AM
"Is that your house over there Kairi?" Asked Razor.

She opened one eye and looked out, seeing the apartment building she lived in.
" Yes, that's where I live." She said, before closing her eyes again, clinging to Razor. Truth be told, she was pretty scared of flying and heights.

Toonami Tom
10-13-2007, 10:31 AM
T-Bone replied into his radio "Not too good, Mr. Mayor. Right now I'm dodging missles. But fear not, I will stop these criminals." He pulled hard on the jet's steering, sending the TurboKat upwards, and then turning 360 degrees. The enemy missles missed them, but they were coming back for more. "Oh crud, they are heat seekers!"

T-Bone floored the jet, going as fast as he could away from the missles. He suddenly turned, facing them. The cat launched 4 missles of his own, and they slammed into the enemy missles. After the explosions, T-Bone said "Glad that's over.... for now at least." He then landed near the apartments for Kairi. "How are doing Kairi?"

Leo climbed up to the copter and said "Now to stop the Shredder." He paused for a moment, before saying "Who knows what awaits on the other side of that portal.... It could be anything.... but we don't have much of a choice. Are you sure you want to come with us April? We could use you help, but I don't want to put you in any danger."

Really though, this wasn't anything new. The red head had been in all kinds of dangerous situations, due to being friends with the four mutant turtles and their rat sensei.

Aoi said "Could I.... join you? We could be partners. I will quit the Foot Clan."

KairiYojimbo
10-13-2007, 11:42 AM
T-Bone replied into his radio "Not too good, Mr. Mayor. Right now I'm dodging missles. But fear not, I will stop these criminals." He pulled hard on the jet's steering, sending the TurboKat upwards, and then turning 360 degrees. The enemy missles missed them, but they were coming back for more. "Oh crud, they are heat seekers!"

T-Bone floored the jet, going as fast as he could away from the missles. He suddenly turned, facing them. The cat launched 4 missles of his own, and they slammed into the enemy missles. After the explosions, T-Bone said "Glad that's over.... for now at least." He then landed near the apartments for Kairi. "How are doing Kairi?"

Kairi was still clinging to Razor, now shaking just a bit. " A-are we... there yet?" she asked, not wanting to open her eyes. Her stomach felt like it could just jump out of her mouth, and she swallowed again to prevent any puking.

cowabunga14
10-13-2007, 01:00 PM
Mayor Manx was glad to hear that T-Bone took care of the problem. He hung up and went back to playing his current game of golf.

"Yes, it's fine if you join me," Titus said. "I don't mind."

Lady Venus
10-13-2007, 01:56 PM
Can I join in as Sabor Khan? He's my oc.

Magdolin
10-13-2007, 08:56 PM
She opened one eye and looked out, seeing the apartment building she lived in.
" Yes, that's where I live." She said, before closing her eyes again, clinging to Razor. Truth be told, she was pretty scared of flying and heights.
Razor patted her back and said. "Don't worry..."

Leo climbed up to the copter and said "Now to stop the Shredder." He paused for a moment, before saying "Who knows what awaits on the other side of that portal.... It could be anything.... but we don't have much of a choice. Are you sure you want to come with us April? We could use you help, but I don't want to put you in any danger."

Really though, this wasn't anything new. The red head had been in all kinds of dangerous situations, due to being friends with the four mutant turtles and their rat sensei.

Aoi said "Could I.... join you? We could be partners. I will quit the Foot Clan."
Raph looked at April. "Yeah..."
Kairi was still clinging to Razor, now shaking just a bit. " A-are we... there yet?" she asked, not wanting to open her eyes. Her stomach felt like it could just jump out of her mouth, and she swallowed again to prevent any puking.
"Yeah, we're there." Said Razor.
Can I join in as Sabor Khan? He's my oc.
(Sure!)

KairiYojimbo
10-14-2007, 08:05 AM
Kairi peeked out from her hands, seeing the building.
" Can... Is it safe to get out now?" she asked, her voice a bit shaky.
" I don't feel so good...." she added.

CharmedSerenity
10-14-2007, 12:00 PM
"Not yet, Leo, Mikey's climbing on board right now" Donatello called from the pilot's seat "And isn't Casey coming?"

As the orange-masked turtle climbed onto the helicopter and took a seat opposite April, the red-headed woman looked up at Leonardo, a stubborn tone in her voice as she replied "Of course I'm coming with you guys, you may need me, and family sticks together no matter what, beside it won't be the first time"

Sitting in April's lap, Matteo blinked at the turtle speaking to him, then squirmed, small jaws snapping together as he grabbed at the ends of Raphael's bandanna, attracted by the red colouring.

Magdolin
10-14-2007, 01:56 PM
Kairi peeked out from her hands, seeing the building.
" Can... Is it safe to get out now?" she asked, her voice a bit shaky.
" I don't feel so good...." she added.
"Yeah...it's safe. I'm sorry you don't feel good." Said Razor.
"Not yet, Leo, Mikey's climbing on board right now" Donatello called from the pilot's seat "And isn't Casey coming?"

As the orange-masked turtle climbed onto the helicopter and took a seat opposite April, the red-headed woman looked up at Leonardo, a stubborn tone in her voice as she replied "Of course I'm coming with you guys, you may need me, and family sticks together no matter what, beside it won't be the first time"

Sitting in April's lap, Matteo blinked at the turtle speaking to him, then squirmed, small jaws snapping together as he grabbed at the ends of Raphael's bandanna, attracted by the red colouring.
A quick look of pain flashed across Raph's face."Ow, ow, ow....hey, hey, quit that. That hurts. I know you wanna play, but this isn't exactly what I had in mind for us to."

Lady Venus
10-14-2007, 02:28 PM
Thanks.

Sabor Khan: *Sitting on a high building*

cowabunga14
10-14-2007, 02:54 PM

"Yeah, I figured I would," Casey replied as he climbed into the helicopter.

Lady Venus
10-14-2007, 03:00 PM
Sabor Khan: *looks down and sighs*

CharmedSerenity
10-14-2007, 03:43 PM
OOC: Umm, Casey needs to climb up the rope ladder into the helicopter or he's going to be left behind

cowabunga14
10-14-2007, 03:49 PM
OOC: Umm, Casey needs to climb up the rope ladder into the helicopter or he's going to be left behind
((Ok, edited.))

CharmedSerenity
10-14-2007, 03:55 PM
OOC: Thanks, and away we go

"Alright, someone close the door" Donatello yelled from up in the front as he flew towards the portal.

"Roger" Michelangelo called, moving to slide the door shut as Casey climbed on board, then moved to join April and Raphael "Awwww, is the ickle-bitty baby hurting you, Raphie?"

April raised an eyebrow in Michelangelo's direction, shaking her head as she tried prying Raphael's bandanna out of the baby's grip.

Magdolin
10-14-2007, 04:56 PM
OOC: Thanks, and away we go

"Alright, someone close the door" Donatello yelled from up in the front as he flew towards the portal.

"Roger" Michelangelo called, moving to slide the door shut as Casey climbed on board, then moved to join April and Raphael "Awwww, is the ickle-bitty baby hurting you, Raphie?"

April raised an eyebrow in Michelangelo's direction, shaking her head as she tried prying Raphael's bandanna out of the baby's grip.
Raph gave Mikey a glare, and said. "Shut it Mikey..." Then he looked at April. "I..uh..appreciate you helpin' me out here." He said.

KairiYojimbo
10-15-2007, 03:54 AM
"Yeah...it's safe. I'm sorry you don't feel good." Said Razor.

" Good... Then I'll just..... Can you open this thing? I gotta...." Kairi didn't say anything more, she just covered her mouth, not wanting to throw up in the jet.

Toonami Tom
10-15-2007, 08:23 AM
Aoi replied to Titius "Alright, sure. We are partners then." She finished her pizza and drank the rest of her Pepsi. "So what are your plans for the night?"

Leonardo nodded to April. He then stared at the portal they were approaching. The blue masked turtle was ready for whatever awaited them. He didn't know that he was about to enter a world much like his own, only with humanoid cats instead of humans.

T-Bone said "Sorry you got sick, Kairi." He pressed a button, opening part of the jet for her. "Hopefully we will meet again." The cat smiled at her.

KairiYojimbo
10-15-2007, 10:23 AM
T-Bone said "Sorry you got sick, Kairi." He pressed a button, opening part of the jet for her. "Hopefully we will meet again." The cat smiled at her.

Kairi got out and inhaled the air. " Aaahhh, much better." she turned and looked at them. " Thank you both." she said with a smile, before she turned around and hurried inside her apartment.

cowabunga14
10-15-2007, 06:50 PM
Aoi replied to Titius "Alright, sure. We are partners then." She finished her pizza and drank the rest of her Pepsi. "So what are your plans for the night?"

"I'd like to do some patrolling," Titus said as he finished his meal. "I'm sure there's a lot of activity tonight, even if it's just petty. Plus, the Foot could be up to something."

"I'm sure glad I chose to stay along for the ride," Casey said while relaxing in the helicopter. "This looks like it could be interesting."

Toonami Tom
10-15-2007, 10:31 PM
T-Bone gave Kairi a thumbs up and a wink, then flew the jet into the sky. "Alright buddy, there's still work to be done. We got those jokers in the ninja pajamas and someone fired missles at us."

Aoi said "Patrolling sounds good to me. And I know the Foot are up to something, they just opened a portal to another world. Before we start our patroll, will you wait for me outside the Foot HQ? I want to get my stuff."

Magdolin
10-16-2007, 12:56 AM
T-Bone gave Kairi a thumbs up and a wink, then flew the jet into the sky. "Alright buddy, there's still work to be done. We got those jokers in the ninja pajamas and someone fired missles at us."

"Hmm...I don't see any jets, so whoever fired is long gone." Razor looked at the portal. "I guess we should see what's on the other side."

KairiYojimbo
10-16-2007, 03:54 AM
"Hmm...I don't see any jets, so whoever fired is long gone." Razor looked at the portal. "I guess we should see what's on the other side."

" What a couple of nice guys. I wish there were more where they came from.." Kairi thought and looked out of the window, seeing the Turbokat rush away from the building. " Thank you, Swatkats.." she smiled and then went to take a shower.

cowabunga14
10-16-2007, 07:25 PM
Aoi said "Patrolling sounds good to me. And I know the Foot are up to something, they just opened a portal to another world. Before we start our patroll, will you wait for me outside the Foot HQ? I want to get my stuff."
"I'll wait for you," he replied. Knowing that he had somewhat of an attraction to the bad girls, he just couldn't say no. Aoi obviously was too young for him, but he figured having her as a partner was good enough.

Mayor Manx was being very watchful of the skies and saw some sort of portal open. "Hmm...I wonder who that could be," he said. "They aren't from around here, but I hope they don't mean any harm."

Toonami Tom
10-17-2007, 10:35 PM
Aoi said "Thanks. Alright, let's go." She stood up from her seat and left the pizza place. She thought to herself He's cute. I wish we could date, but he's older than me. Maybe in a few years I could ask him out. The ninja girl walked to the Foot HQ. When she arrived, she walked through the front entrance, boarded the elevator, then went to her room. The girl packed her clothes, lap top computer, and other items in two suitcases, then left the room.

She walked out of the Foot HQ and approached Titius. "Since I have quit the Foot Clan, I'm going to need a place to live. Umm.... could I move in with you? I know this is sudden.... but I kind of don't have anywhere to go...."

T-Bone said "Right, I will take us there" and flew towards the portal.

Magdolin
10-18-2007, 02:21 AM
"Alright." Said Razor.

Raph finally gave up, and sat on his knees, letting Mattie play with the tails of his bandanna.

CharmedSerenity
10-18-2007, 03:18 AM
Flying the helicopter though the portal, Donatello glanced out of the window, it looked like a human city "Check this out, Hey Leo, you think we should land somewhere and explore?"

Magdolin
10-18-2007, 07:27 AM
"T-Bone! Go up! we're about to crash into that heilcopter!" Yelled Razor in alram.

Shredder threw a piece of the heilcopter off of him. He stood up. "Whoever's in that jet will die!"

CharmedSerenity
10-18-2007, 08:07 AM
Awaiting Leonardo's response, Donatello frowned when he noticed movement in front of them as an sleek-looking jet-plane tore out of nowhere, heading straight for them from the opposite direction.

Now was not the time to admire it as the purple-masked turtle yanked the joystick to one side, the helicopter jerking sharply in that direction to avoid a crash while yelling "Hold onto something, guys"

Magdolin
10-18-2007, 08:29 AM
Raph fell down on his shell, and then rolled over on his stomach. "Don, what was that?" He asked.

cowabunga14
10-18-2007, 06:23 PM
She walked out of the Foot HQ and approached Titius. "Since I have quit the Foot Clan, I'm going to need a place to live. Umm.... could I move in with you? I know this is sudden.... but I kind of don't have anywhere to go...."

"Well," Titus said, "I really don't have a place to live. I'm a bit of a hermit, you see, but my brother's apartment isn't that from here. He probably isn't around, so I don't think he'll mind if we stay there for the night."

Casey held onto the back of Don's seat. "Whoa...everybody okay?" he asked.

Magdolin
10-18-2007, 07:22 PM
Raph replied. "I'm okay..."

Toonami Tom
10-20-2007, 11:05 AM
Leo said "Wow, that is amazing. Landing would be a good idea, that way we can--" The blue masked turtle didn't finish his sentence, as the TurboKat almost crashed into them. The turtle leader held on to a seat. When the danger was over he said "That was close. I wonder who's flying that jet."

T-Bone had to pull up hard on the jet, barely missing the turtles' copter. "Dang! They need to have traffic lights around that portal! So do you think we should follow this new copter, Razor?"

Aoi replied "Alright, that's fine with me." She was surprised that Titus didn't have a home. Did he just sleep on the sidewalk or what?

cowabunga14
10-20-2007, 06:37 PM
Aoi replied "Alright, that's fine with me." She was surprised that Titus didn't have a home. Did he just sleep on the sidewalk or what?
"Good," Titus approved. "His apartment isn't that far from here, which means the walk'll be short."

Casey also saw the jet and said, "We'd better hope they're not gonna cause any trouble."

Magdolin
10-20-2007, 11:35 PM
Leo said "Wow, that is amazing. Landing would be a good idea, that way we can--" The blue masked turtle didn't finish his sentence, as the TurboKat almost crashed into them. The turtle leader held on to a seat. When the danger was over he said "That was close. I wonder who's flying that jet."

T-Bone had to pull up hard on the jet, barely missing the turtles' copter. "Dang! They need to have traffic lights around that portal! So do you think we should follow this new copter, Razor?"
"Yeah. We should." Said Razor.

Raph stood up, and said. "Maybe we should talk to 'em?"Asked Raph.

KairiYojimbo
10-21-2007, 04:37 AM
Kairi had finished showering, and walked over to the window to close it, it was drafting just a bit. She grabbed the knobs and closed it, but saw something in the sky. " Huh? A portal?" she looked up, and saw the Turbokat, and also some other flying machine. She had closed the window, but still watched, curious.

CharmedSerenity
10-22-2007, 12:42 PM
Tightening her grip around the infant, April tensed, glad that she had put the seatbelt on.

Steering the helicopter over to a nearby building, Donatello grinned, bringing the helicopter down to land on the helipad on the skyscraper's roof.

Magdolin
10-22-2007, 01:48 PM
"OKay guys! Let's go." Said Raph. He was ready to give these guys a lesson.

cowabunga14
10-22-2007, 07:16 PM
"I agree, Raph," Casey said. "They'll learn not to mess with us."

Titus started walking towards the apartment. "Come on, young lady," he said to Aoi.

Magdolin
10-22-2007, 07:59 PM
Raph opened the helicopter, and hopped out.

Razor looked down at the helicopter that landed. "What? A turtle???" He rubbed his eyes. "I must be seeing things." He looked back again, and said. "No, I'm not seeing things, there really is a turtle down there." He said.

Toonami Tom
10-22-2007, 09:46 PM
T-Bone replied "Turtle? Well.... it is a turtle! I'm going to land the TurboKat and see if they want anything."

Leo stepped out of the copter and stood on the roof. "Be ready for anything." Probably an over reaction on Leo's part.

T-Bone landed the jet and stepped on to the roof. "Hey, who are you guys?"

Leo replied "My name is Leonardo. I don't want any trouble. We followed our enemy Shredder here through a portal that he opened. Who are you?"

The cat said "The name's T-Bone and this is my buddy Razor. Together we are known as the Swat Kats."

(Maybe Razor can add some information about them looking for the enemy behind the portal or something.)

Aoi said "I'm following. It's nice of you to offer me shelter at your brother's place."

Magdolin
10-22-2007, 10:25 PM
Raph looked at T-Bone and said. "My name's Raphael. But you can call me Raph for short."
Razor hopped out as well, and looked at Leo. "We were looking for the guy who opened the portal. And that guy in the helicopter that we sliced down, was he Shredder? If he was, we got rid of him.

"That's what you think!" Said Shredder. Razor turned instantly. "Wha...?"
Raph looked at Shredder, and got into a stance. "That's Shredder."

KairiYojimbo
10-23-2007, 12:22 AM
Kairi had gone out and snuck close to where they were. She was too curious to ignore this. She climbed up to where they were, and hid behind the Turbokat and watched. When she saw the Shredder, her heart skipped a beat. He looked pretty scary.

CharmedSerenity
10-23-2007, 08:43 AM
Donatello moved to hover in the door, his eyes fixed on the jet until Shredder appeared, then yanked his bo from his back and dropped into a fighting pose, guarding the doorway as April and were still inside.

Magdolin
10-23-2007, 04:41 PM
"What's the plan, "Fearless Leader"?" Raph asked Leo.

cowabunga14
10-23-2007, 06:56 PM
Aoi said "I'm following. It's nice of you to offer me shelter at your brother's place."
"Hey, it's the least I could do," Titus replied. He realized that his brother's apartment was right around the corner.

"I'm Casey Jones," he introduced himself to T-Bone and Razor. "Oh, and I see the Shredder's around; I wasn't expecting that."

Mayor Manx saw, through a pair of binoculars, that Razor and T-Bone made contact with the Turtles. He called up T-Bone and asked, "So...they're here to help us out or what?"

Toonami Tom
10-23-2007, 09:40 PM
Leo gritted his teeth and unseathed his katanas. "We're going to kick his sorry butt, that's what. Talking with him won't do any good. This metal clad clown keeps coming back. We should attack at different angles. I will go forward, you get him from behind, Mikey can take Shredder's left, Don his right, and eveyone else attack at random. He probably has his ninja with him too, so be careful of them." The blue masked turtle charged forward, much in the same way his hot tempered brother Raph would. When he was close enough, he did a jump kick towards Shredder.

T-Bone answered his phone and replied "Mayor Manx, the turtles are on our side. At first I wasn't so sure, but I am sure they are friendly."

Aoi smiled and said "Thanks. You're a really nice guy." She contiued to follow Titius towards the apartment.

KairiYojimbo
10-24-2007, 12:00 AM
(( I'll just add some random foot ninjas, if that's ok))

Kairi watched the turtles and swatkats ready for a fight against the Shredder, and even wanted to cheer, but she realized it was probably stupid, so she kept quiet. But suddenly, someone grabbed her from behind, and held her tight, making her gasp. " Sneaking around, are we?" a Foot ninja asked, tightening his grip on her arms. " Oww! Lemme go!! It hurts!" Kairi said. The ninja just smirked, and dragged her with him over to where Shredder and the others were.
" Master, I found a little spy. What shall I do with her?" he asked, still holding Kairi tight, pretty painfully tight. Kairi gritted her teeth, his hands were strong and almost dug into her arms.

Magdolin
10-24-2007, 02:12 AM
Leo gritted his teeth and unseathed his katanas. "We're going to kick his sorry butt, that's what. Talking with him won't do any good. This metal clad clown keeps coming back. We should attack at different angles. I will go forward, you get him from behind, Mikey can take Shredder's left, Don his right, and eveyone else attack at random. He probably has his ninja with him too, so be careful of them." The blue masked turtle charged forward, much in the same way his hot tempered brother Raph would. When he was close enough, he did a jump kick towards Shredder.

T-Bone answered his phone and replied "Mayor Manx, the turtles are on our side. At first I wasn't so sure, but I am sure they are friendly."
Shredder ducked out of the way, and said. "Ha! What was that? A kiddie blow?" He asked. Raph ran around behind Shredder, and a hard kick in the back sending him forwards. Raph then jumped away in time to get away from the ninja as the two who tried to grab him bashed heads.
(( I'll just add some random foot ninjas, if that's ok))

Kairi watched the turtles and swatkats ready for a fight against the Shredder, and even wanted to cheer, but she realized it was probably stupid, so she kept quiet. But suddenly, someone grabbed her from behind, and held her tight, making her gasp. " Sneaking around, are we?" a Foot ninja asked, tightening his grip on her arms. " Oww! Lemme go!! It hurts!" Kairi said. The ninja just smirked, and dragged her with him over to where Shredder and the others were.
" Master, I found a little spy. What shall I do with her?" he asked, still holding Kairi tight, pretty painfully tight. Kairi gritted her teeth, his hands were strong and almost dug into her arms.
(It's okay, you can play as some of the ninjas. That's fine with me.)

Razor heard Kairi, and looked away from Shredder. "Kairi!" He yelled in alram. He pressed a button on his Glovatrixs, and two Mini Missiles came out. They had a few Foot ninja, and he ran toward Kairi to save her.

"Leo! It looks like Shredder's whole army came!" Said Raph.

KairiYojimbo
10-24-2007, 03:16 AM
Shredder ducked out of the way, and said. "Ha! What was that? A kiddie blow?" He asked. Raph ran around behind Shredder, and a hard kick in the back sending him forwards. Raph then jumped away in time to get away from the ninja as the two who tried to grab him bashed heads.

(It's okay, you can play as some of the ninjas. That's fine with me.)

Razor heard Kairi, and looked away from Shredder. "Kairi!" He yelled in alram. He pressed a button on his Glovatrixs, and two Mini Missiles came out. They had a few Foot ninja, and he ran toward Kairi to save her.

"Leo! It looks like Shredder's whole army came!" Said Raph.

The foot ninja holding Kairi had ducked, and evaded the Glovatrix's missiles.
He pulled out a katana and pointed it at Kairi's throat. " Stop there, kitty-cat.. Or else this you'll be the last thing this little bunny will ever see.." he said with a grin. Kairi didn't say a thing, she just closed her eyes and whimpered.

Toonami Tom
10-24-2007, 06:54 AM
Leonardo did a round house kick, sending 3 attacking ninjas flying. "We will defeat them!" He called to Raph. Then his attention turned to the ninjas holding the cute bunny-kitty girl. The turtle took a shuriken from his belt, and with careful aim threw it towards the Foot ninja's hand. The small blade whirled through the air, until it struck, sticking into the ninja's hand. The pain would be enough to cause this follower of the Foot to drop his sword. Maybe this would distract the other ninja enough so that Kairi could escape.

T-Bone fired a few missles from his Glovatrix towards Shredder. A Foot ninja then ran towards the big cat. The feline dodged a sword slash and landed a hard punch in the ninja's face, sending him sailing. The cat then yelled "Kairi!" and ran towards her, pushing a Foot ninja off the roof.

KairiYojimbo
10-24-2007, 07:12 AM
Leonardo did a round house kick, sending 3 attacking ninjas flying. "We will defeat them!" He called to Raph. Then his attention turned to the ninjas holding the cute bunny-kitty girl. The turtle took a shuriken from his belt, and with careful aim threw it towards the Foot ninja's hand. The small blade whirled through the air, until it struck, sticking into the ninja's hand. The pain would be enough to cause this follower of the Foot to drop his sword. Maybe this would distract the other ninja enough so that Kairi could escape.

T-Bone fired a few missles from his Glovatrix towards Shredder. A Foot ninja then ran towards the big cat. The feline dodged a sword slash and landed a hard punch in the ninja's face, sending him sailing. The cat then yelled "Kairi!" and ran towards her, pushing a Foot ninja off the roof.

An intense pain rushed through the Foot's hand and arm and he dropped the sword. Kairi's instinct suddenly took over, and saw her chance for an escape. Right after the ninja dropped his sword, she grabbed a hold of his arm and threw him to the ground. Then she rushed over and hid behind Razor.

The ninja cursed and pulled the shuriken out. " Damn mutant.." he muttered, and glared at them.

Toonami Tom
10-24-2007, 07:23 AM
T-Bone was glad Kairi was away from the ninja that was holding her at sword point. He punched a Foot ninja and walked towards Kairi and Razor. "Are you alright?" He asked her.

Leo did a split kick, sending two Foot ninja backwards. He then looked at Shredder, who had missles flying towards him. What really caught his attention was the watch Shredder was wearing.

CharmedSerenity
10-24-2007, 08:17 AM
Stepping aside to let Michelangelo pass, Donatello glanced at Leonardo and shook his head, not moving from his position of guarding the helicopter's interior, someone had to defend the infant inside.

Weapons spinning, the orange-masked turtle edged towards the Shredder from the left, hissing at their human friend "Casey, you mind taking the right instead?"

KairiYojimbo
10-24-2007, 10:34 AM
T-Bone was glad Kairi was away from the ninja that was holding her at sword point. He punched a Foot ninja and walked towards Kairi and Razor. "Are you alright?" He asked her.

Kairi nodded. " I'm ok. Just a little shaken, but nothing else. " she said, staying close to Razor. She didn't need to get caught like that again, and something told her the safest place was with these guys.

Magdolin
10-24-2007, 02:24 PM
An intense pain rushed through the Foot's hand and arm and he dropped the sword. Kairi's instinct suddenly took over, and saw her chance for an escape. Right after the ninja dropped his sword, she grabbed a hold of his arm and threw him to the ground. Then she rushed over and hid behind Razor.

The ninja cursed and pulled the shuriken out. " Damn mutant.." he muttered, and glared at them.
"It's okay Kairi." Razor said. "we'll protect you."

Leo did a split kick, sending two Foot ninja backwards. He then looked at Shredder, who had missles flying towards him. What really caught his attention was the watch Shredder was wearing.
Shredder laughed as he somehow dodged the missles.

"What the shell??? How???" Said Raph. He ran toward Shredder. Shredder just laughed, and waited. When Raph was close enough, Shredder kicked, and punched him, then picked him up and threw him towards Leonardo.
Kairi nodded. " I'm ok. Just a little shaken, but nothing else. " she said, staying close to Razor. She didn't need to get caught like that again, and something told her the safest place was with these guys.
Razor Said. "Good. Just remember Kairi, when we say we'll protect you, we mean it."

cowabunga14
10-24-2007, 06:02 PM
Aoi smiled and said "Thanks. You're a really nice guy." She contiued to follow Titius towards the apartment.
"No problem," Titus said. He walked to the porch, waiting for Aoi. "Alright, we're here." He started to unlock the door.

"Yeah, sure, I'll take the right," Casey told Mikey. He was ready to fight and knew what to expect.

"Ok, I just wanted to make sure," Mayor Manx said to T-Bone. "They'll probably be more than happy to help you and Razor."

Fang Wolf
10-25-2007, 12:17 PM
(Can I take in Agent Bishop and Mikki Bishop?
Mikki is mutant panther, But Look like Bishop..)

Cin Sneak forward with Money, She hear Fight between Shredder and Turtles.
" What happed? " She said and walk to Fight.

Magdolin
10-25-2007, 02:08 PM
(Can I take in Agent Bishop and Mikki Bishop?
Mikki is mutant panther, But Look like Bishop..)

Cin Sneak forward with Money, She hear Fight between Shredder and Turtles.
" What happed? " She said and walk to Fight.
(Sure, you may play as Bishop, and Mikki Bishop.)

Toonami Tom
10-25-2007, 08:50 PM
Leo leaped in the air to avoid Raph who was flying towards him. Then he went totally nuts and charged Shredder yelling "Ahhhhhhhh!" and when he was close enough started slashing madly with his katanas.(:lol:)

T-Bone replied in his phone "Yes, I expect that they would be. They seem like nice guys." The cat looked to Leo going into a rage on Shredder. "Whoa...." (:D)

Aoi stepped on to the porch. "Ok cool, I'm glad it wasn't too far away."

Magdolin
10-25-2007, 09:26 PM
Leo leaped in the air to avoid Raph who was flying towards him. Then he went totally nuts and charged Shredder yelling "Ahhhhhhhh!" and when he was close enough started slashing madly with his katanas.(:lol:)

T-Bone replied in his phone "Yes, I expect that they would be. They seem like nice guys." The cat looked to Leo going into a rage on Shredder. "Whoa...." (:D)
Raph hit the roof and rolled off the buliding. "Aahhh, SHEEEELLLL!!! (:lol:)
He realized he had quit falling. He blinked twice as he realized he was stuck on a part of the building by his belt. His bandanna tails fell over his shoulder as he sighed. "I shoulda known that somethin' like this would happen." Raph crossed his arms as he hung there. (:lol::lol:)

Fang Wolf
10-26-2007, 12:56 AM
Cin see Shredder. " Wow..." She said.

Magdolin
10-26-2007, 11:15 AM
Shredder dodged Leonardo's acttack, and said. "You are no match for me turtle!" He said.

"Leo!? Mike!? Anyone!? I need a littlle help here!" Said Raph.

Fang Wolf
10-26-2007, 12:03 PM
Cin Sneak Closer for at See more of Shredder. " I have never see him In Megakat City? Who is he? Why is he here? "
She wave her Cat Tail.

cowabunga14
10-26-2007, 07:08 PM
Titus opened the door and said to Aoi, "Well, I'm not sure about you, but I should get some sleep. If you plan on staying up, try to keep quiet."

***********"Leo!? Mike!? Anyone!? I need a littlle help here!" Said Raph.
"You bet," Casey replied. He found a crowbar, which he used to hit Shredder with a few times. Then he tackled the villain.

"Well, that's good to know," Mayor Manx said. He hung up the phone and observed the rooftops some more.

Magdolin
10-26-2007, 07:29 PM
"I'm kinda stuck down here!" There was a sudden ripping sound. Raph looked behind himself, and said. "oh boy..." Raph reached for his sais, and realized they were still on the roof."This just isn't my day."

Toonami Tom
10-26-2007, 10:53 PM
T-Bone ran over to the edge of the roof and grabbed one of Raph's hands. "I got ya, turtle man." The cat then pulled Raph up to the roof.

Hun came from out of nowhere and slammed into Leo with all of his force. "You freaks are everywhere! Even in other worlds!" Hun exclaimed.

Leo stood up and gritted his teeth. "Hun! I didn't even know you were here."

The thug with the ponytail replied "Well I am, but you won't be here for much longer." He picked up a defeated Foot ninja's katana and charged towards Leo.

(I decided to play as Hun.:))

Aoi entered the apartment and said "Ok sure. Thanks again for letting me stay here. I might get some sleep myself pretty soon."

Magdolin
10-27-2007, 12:19 AM
T-Bone ran over to the edge of the roof and grabbed one of Raph's hands. "I got ya, turtle man." The cat then pulled Raph up to the roof.

Hun came from out of nowhere and slammed into Leo with all of his force. "You freaks are everywhere! Even in other worlds!" Hun exclaimed.

Leo stood up and gritted his teeth. "Hun! I didn't even know you were here."

The thug with the ponytail replied "Well I am, but you won't be here for much longer." He picked up a defeated Foot ninja's katana and charged towards Leo.

(I decided to play as Hun.:))
"Thanks, T-Bone. For a minute there I thought I was a goner." Raph looked towards Leo and Hun. "LEO!" Raph ran over just in time. He ran right into Hun's legs knocking him down

Razor was surrounded by Foot ninjas. Razor shot out some Mini Missiles from his Glovatrixs. The foot Ninjas realized the mistake they had made when they tried to get away from them, but failed. Razor took Kairi's hand, and took her to the Trubo Kat. "I know you don't like it, but you'll be safe in here." He opened the jet, then picked her up, and sat her inside. After he sat her insiade, he closed the jet, and hopped off the Turbo Kat to countinue fighting with the ninja.

"I sure hope the Swat Kats can do this..." Said Callie.

Fang Wolf
10-27-2007, 05:32 AM
Cin see Turtles to. " What? Turtles here? I Don't Understand..."

Magdolin
10-27-2007, 11:50 AM
A Foot ninja saw Cin. "Mrs. Saki! You must stay in the heilcopter. We can't let you get hurt." He gently took her hand, and took her inside the Heilcopter. "You will be safe here."

Fang Wolf
10-27-2007, 12:17 PM
" Mrs Saki? Thanks. " She said with Wonder Look.

Magdolin
10-27-2007, 01:41 PM
"Your welcome." Said the Foot ninja. He then ran off into battle.

Fang Wolf
10-27-2007, 01:42 PM
Cin look down of Fight. She have her Eyes on Shredder.

cowabunga14
10-27-2007, 03:18 PM
Titus changed his clothes and went to sleep. "See you in the morning," he said to Aoi.

Casey was still fighting Shredder, not giving up for quite some time.

Toonami Tom
10-27-2007, 03:24 PM
T-Bone replied "Sure, no problem Raph. I wouldn't want you to go splat on the ground below." He then watched as the red masked turtle ran to help his brother and knocked down a big man with a ponytail.

Leo said "Thanks Raph."

Hun hit the roof top with a thud. "Ah, you freaks are going to meet your maker this time. The same goes for your new kitty cat friends!" He stood up and ran towards Leo.

Leo blocked a few sword slashes from Hun, then did a flip behind him. The man turned around to face Leo, only to be kicked in the head by one of Leo's two-toed green feet.(:D)

Hun hit the roof again. He stood up, feeling more angry and charged forward again. He swung his fist twice at the blue masked turtle. The first punch was dodged, but the second connected with Leo's beak (mouth? face? Whatever.:D)

A copter landed on the roof and 5 men in SWAT-looking gear stepped out with machine guns. Then a woman with red hair and green eyes, wearing black pants, and a black jacket with a white shirt stepped on to the roof. Her name was Simone Russell and she was a 28 yearold government agent. She aimed a hand gun towards the crowd of fighters. Simone said to all of them "Everyone stop fighting, drop your weapons, and don't move! I am governemnt agent Simone Russell. I am from Earth, and can anyone tell me what this place is?"

KairiYojimbo
10-27-2007, 04:08 PM
Kairi sat down in the Turbojet, and watched them fight. She didn't exactly like this, she also wanted to help them. She then noticed two Foot ninjas sneaking up on Razor, and it didn't seem like he noticed it. " He's gonna be toast!" she thought. Razor had told her to stay, but she wasn't exactly the type to obey orders. She looked around in the jet, trying to find something to use, but nothing was useful. " Oh, what the heck!" she jumped out of the Jet, snuck over and tapped the two Foot ninjas on their shoulders. They both turned, and she did a split kick right in their guts, sending them flying. " I hate cheaters..." she muttered.

Toonami Tom
10-27-2007, 06:55 PM
T-Bone called to Simone "This is MegaKat City. What are you doing here? We have the situation under control." He had a bad feeling about this human. Hopefully it was just a feeling and she wasn't going to cause them any trouble.

Simone was really surprised to see the turtles and the cats. She had never seen creatures like that before, and they were able to talk. The woman replied "I followed the Foot Clan here. I'm here to stop them and find out what they are doing. Based on the name of your city, I would guess that almost everyone living here is a cat. Am I right?"

T-Bone replied "Yeah, you're right lady. So you and your men are going to help us then right?" He punched an attacking Foot ninja.

Simone said "Yes, but I am demanding that everyone stop fighting and drop their weapons."

T-Bone said "These ninja guys are not going to do that. Your wasting your breath aksing for that happen."

Simone replied "Very well then.... soldiers, kill every ninja in a black jumpsuit, as well as the Purple Dragon scum. Capture Shredder if possible."

The five men with her fired their machine guns at the Foot ninjas and Hun.

Leo did a sweep with his leg, tripping Hun.

Suddenly there was a brief cloud of smoke and 4 Foot elites appeared near Simone and her soldiers. The female government agent's eyes widened. "What? How can this be? They appeared out of thin air!"

The Foot elites dodged the soldiers' gun fire and killed them with their swords. One of the elites punched Simone in the stomach, sending her to her knees in pain.

An elite yelled "Die, government agent!" and did a swift blow with his sword toward's Simone's neck. The blade was about to behead Simone, unless someone acted quickly.

(Please save her!)

Magdolin
10-27-2007, 07:09 PM
T-Bone replied "Sure, no problem Raph. I wouldn't want you to go splat on the ground below." He then watched as the red masked turtle ran to help his brother and knocked down a big man with a ponytail.

Leo said "Thanks Raph."

Hun hit the roof top with a thud. "Ah, you freaks are going to meet your maker this time. The same goes for your new kitty cat friends!" He stood up and ran towards Leo.

Leo blocked a few sword slashes from Hun, then did a flip behind him. The man turned around to face Leo, only to be kicked in the head by one of Leo's two-toed green feet.(:D)

Hun hit the roof again. He stood up, feeling more angry and charged forward again. He swung his fist twice at the blue masked turtle. The first punch was dodged, but the second connected with Leo's beak (mouth? face? Whatever.:D)

A copter landed on the roof and 5 men in SWAT-looking gear stepped out with machine guns. Then a woman with red hair and green eyes, wearing black pants, and a black jacket with a white shirt stepped on to the roof. Her name was Simone Russell and she was a 28 yearold government agent. She aimed a hand gun towards the crowd of fighters. Simone said to all of them "Everyone stop fighting, drop your weapons, and don't move! I am governemnt agent Simone Russell. I am from Earth, and can anyone tell me what this place is?"
"No Problem Leo." Said Raph.

Razor jumped at the sound of the Foot ninjas falling behind him. He turned and saw two Foot ninjas in pain at his feet, and saw Kairi. "Hey, thanks for the back-up." Ha said to Kairi.

T-Bone called to Simone "This is MegaKat City. What are you doing here? We have the situation under control." He had a bad feeling about this human. Hopefully it was just a feeling and she wasn't going to cause them any trouble.

Simone was really surprised to see the turtles and the cats. She had never seen creatures like that before, and they were able to talk. The woman replied "I followed the Foot Clan here. I'm here to stop them and find out what they are doing. Based on the name of your city, I would guess that almost everyone living here is a cat. Am I right?"

T-Bone replied "Yeah, you're right lady. So you and your men are going to help us then right?" He punched an attacking Foot ninja.

Simone said "Yes, but I am demanding that everyone stop fighting and drop their weapons."

T-Bone said "These ninja guys are not going to do that. Your wasting your breath aksing for that happen."

Simone replied "Very well then.... soldiers, kill every ninja in a black jumpsuit, as well as the Purple Dragon scum. Capture Shredder if possible."

The five men with her fired their machine guns at the Foot ninjas and Hun.

Leo did a sweep with his leg, tripping Hun.

Suddenly there was a brief cloud of smoke and 4 Foot elites appeared near Simone and her soldiers. The female government agent's eyes widened. "What? How can this be? They appeared out of thin air!"

The Foot elites dodged the soldiers' gun fire and killed them with their swords. One of the elites punched Simone in the stomach, sending her to her knees in pain.

An elite yelled "Die, government agent!" and did a swift blow with his sword toward's Simone's neck. The blade was about to behead Simone, unless someone acted quickly.

(Please save her!)
Raph ran as fast as his legs would carry him. He made it! He stopped the blade with his sais. "Ain't gonna happen!" Raph pushed the elite backwards.

KairiYojimbo
10-27-2007, 07:16 PM
Kairi just winked. " No problem." she said, and then threw her elbow backwards, hitting another Foot in the throat, knocking him down. " You saved my tail once. I thought I'd do the same for you."

Magdolin
10-27-2007, 07:19 PM
Kairi just winked. " No problem." she said, and then threw her elbow backwards, hitting another Foot in the throat, knocking him down. " You saved my tail once. I thought I'd do the same for you."

"Aww, Thanks Kairi." Said Razor.

KairiYojimbo
10-27-2007, 07:22 PM
"Aww, Thanks Kairi." Said Razor.

" You're welcome." Kairi said and smiled a little. She looked around. " Sheesh, who are these weirdos, anyway?" she groaned as 3 more came their way.

Toonami Tom
10-27-2007, 07:27 PM
Simone breathed hard. She was very, very glad that she was still alive. The governemnt agent was a tough woman, but situations like this were just too intense. "Thank you for saving my life." She stood up and then asked "What's your name?"

Leo ran to where Raph and Simone were, and began fighting the Foot elites.

T-Bone punched a Foot ninja and then another. "How many of these guys are there?"

Magdolin
10-27-2007, 07:28 PM
"I don't know." Said Razor. "But it looks like they don't like us."

"Names Raphael. And your welcome." Said Raph.

"I'm guessing 500 T-Bone." Sadi Razor.

Toonami Tom
10-27-2007, 07:36 PM
Simone replied "It's nice to meet you, Raphael." She then fired her hand gun at the Foot elites.

T-Bone fired some missles from his Glovatrixs at the ninjas. "500? You're probably right. They certainly are dedicated to their master."

Magdolin
10-27-2007, 07:39 PM
"T-bone, I hate to say it, but I think we should go back to the Hanger." Said Razor.

KairiYojimbo
10-27-2007, 07:39 PM
" Well, no matter who they are and what they want....." Kairi glared at the three coming at them. " They gotta go!" she said and jumped at them, landing on their heads, smashing them to the ground. " Ta-da!" she said, standing on the top of the pile of the ninjas, and giggled.

Magdolin
10-27-2007, 07:42 PM
Razor clapped. "Good job!" He said to Kairi.

KairiYojimbo
10-27-2007, 07:44 PM
Razor clapped. "Good job!" He said to Kairi.

" Thanks, handsome." Kairi jumped off the pile, and kicked one that tried to grab her. " Now, let's help the others." she said and ran over to where the turtles were. " Need help?" she asked, her claws were out, and her fangs showed too, she was ready for a fight.

Magdolin
10-27-2007, 07:52 PM
Razor blushed. "Right!" He shot some Missiles at the Foot.

Toonami Tom
10-27-2007, 07:58 PM
T-Bone ran towards the Turbokat. "Right, buddy. Let's go! We will have to come up with a plan back at the Hanger."

Leo kicked a Foot elite and Simone shot one of them.

Magdolin
10-27-2007, 08:01 PM
"Alright! Everybody get in!" Called Razor. "C'mon Leo. Let's go." Said Raph.

Toonami Tom
10-27-2007, 08:05 PM
Leo and Simone ran towards the jet, and got in. The blue masked turtle said "I hate having to leave the battle. Shredder must be stopped."

Simone said "I feel the same way. I guess this is the best choice though...."

Magdolin
10-27-2007, 08:10 PM
"Okay, ready T-bone?" ASked Razor.
(I'm going to to say that Mikey, Donnie, April, Casey, and Mattie got as well. If Charmed doesn't return, I'm going to have to find others that will take the roles, and C14 should post sometime.)

KairiYojimbo
10-27-2007, 08:14 PM
Kairi followed. " You're not leaving me behind." she said.

Magdolin
10-27-2007, 08:18 PM
Razor reached his hand out and grabbed Kairi's hand.

KairiYojimbo
10-27-2007, 08:22 PM
Razor reached his hand out and grabbed Kairi's hand.

Kairi took it and got in, sitting in his lap. She smiled, glad they were getting away. She didn't wanna be stuck here forever.

Magdolin
10-27-2007, 08:25 PM
" OKay. Let's go T-bone!"

Toonami Tom
10-27-2007, 08:28 PM
T-Bone said "Alright, everyone buckle your seat belts. Umm.... if you have one. I know there are more people in here than there should be. Anyways.... here we go!" The cat flew the Turbokat off the roof and into the sky.

Hun glared as the jet flew away. "Master Shredder, those cowards are retreating!"

Magdolin
10-27-2007, 08:49 PM
"Let them go. As long as the turtles are gone we can countinue our plan." Said Shredder.

Razor laughed at what T-Bone said.

Toonami Tom
10-27-2007, 11:21 PM
(I will add at least one more fan character here. Fan characters are an addiction!:D)

A woman in white armor hovered down and landed on the roof. She was covered in armor from head to foot, and had a visor on her helmet. It was her body shape and her bust that revelaed this figure was female. Her voice was also that of a woman. "And what plan might that be?" she asked. The tone of her voice was that of power and strength.

Fang Wolf
10-28-2007, 02:20 AM
Cin see all up from her heilcopter. " Wow..."

CharmedSerenity
10-28-2007, 03:41 AM
OOC: I said I was busy with RL and to be patient, ppl. And I suck at roleplaying combat scenes so I tend to sit them out. Plus Don, April and Mattie never got off the helicopter.

Dropping back from guarding the helicopter door as most of the others started boarding the jet and moved back to the pilot's seat. Then a flicker of movement from behind him caught his attention as he glanced backwards to see Michelangelo hop inside.

"What are why aren't you with the others?"

"Figured you could use the company, besides it was nearer than the plane"

"Alright, sit down and strap in" the purple-masked turtle as he activated the controls and the helicopter took off, following the Turbokat.

KairiYojimbo
10-28-2007, 05:54 AM
"Let them go. As long as the turtles are gone we can countinue our plan." Said Shredder.

Razor laughed at what T-Bone said.

Kairi closed her eyes and curled up. She still didn't like flying or big heights. But luckily she didn't have to throw up this time, as she held onto Razor, hiding her face in his chest.

Magdolin
10-28-2007, 06:22 AM
(I will add at least one more fan character here. Fan characters are an addiction!:D)

A woman in white armor hovered down and landed on the roof. She was covered in armor from head to foot, and had a visor on her helmet. It was her body shape and her bust that revelaed this figure was female. Her voice was also that of a woman. "And what plan might that be?" she asked. The tone of her voice was that of power and strength.
(I know! :D)

Shredder looked at at her. "Why should I tell you?" He asked.
Cin see all up from her heilcopter. " Wow..."
"I'm glad you like it, Mrs. Saki." Said the Foot ninja beside her.

OOC: I said I was busy with RL and to be patient, ppl. And I suck at roleplaying combat scenes so I tend to sit them out. Plus Don, April and Mattie never got off the helicopter.

Dropping back from guarding the helicopter door as most of the others started boarding the jet and moved back to the pilot's seat. Then a flicker of movement from behind him caught his attention as he glanced backwards to see Michelangelo hop inside.

"What are why aren't you with the others?"

"Figured you could use the company, besides it was nearer than the plane"

"Alright, sit down and strap in" the purple-masked turtle as he activated the controls and the helicopter took off, following the Turbokat.
(It's okay, it's okay. We understand that you need a break. So don't sweat it. We are not angry with you, my friend.)
Kairi closed her eyes and curled up. She still didn't like flying or big heights. But luckily she didn't have to throw up this time, as she held onto Razor, hiding her face in his chest.
Razor smiled. As he watched Kairi, he realized he felt kinda tired too. He let out a yawn, and closed his eyes. soon falling asleep.

Fang Wolf
10-28-2007, 06:41 AM
" Who is Turtles? I have never see Them? " She said.

Magdolin
10-28-2007, 09:22 AM
" Who is Turtles? I have never see Them? " She said.

The foot ninja said. "They are your husband's enemys, ma'am."

Fang Wolf
10-28-2007, 10:16 AM
" Okay...." She said and look down on Turtles.

cowabunga14
10-28-2007, 05:22 PM
(I'm going to to say that Mikey, Donnie, April, Casey, and Mattie got as well. If Charmed doesn't return, I'm going to have to find others that will take the roles, and C14 should post sometime.)

((Sorry kids, I was kinda busy last night.))

Casey just relaxed while in the helicopter. "Where are we going?" he asked.

Magdolin
10-28-2007, 05:46 PM
Raph said. "We're goin' to this place that T-bone and Razor call the Hanger."

CharmedSerenity
10-28-2007, 05:51 PM
Noticing a red light blinking on the controls, Donatello frowned, then opened a radio-link to Leonardo's Shell Cell "Looks like we're going to have to cut the flight short, we're nearly out of gas. I'm going to land the helicopter in the city park"

Fang Wolf
10-29-2007, 05:24 AM
" Cin! What are you?! " Called Turmoil.
She run and look after Cin.
Turmoil Stop near she see Shredder and Turtles.
" What? "

Magdolin
10-29-2007, 06:16 AM
The Foot ninja that was talking to Cin, walked over to Turmoil. "Your child is safe. She's in the heilcopter ma'am." He said kindly.

Raph looked at the quietly snoring Razor. He quietly said. "And Mikey says I snore." Then Raph looked at Simone and gave her a kind smile.

CharmedSerenity
10-29-2007, 07:08 AM
Putting the Shell Cell on the seat next to him, Donatello glanced back at April, Matteo and Michelangelo as he brought the turtles' helicopter in for a landing in the park.

Pausing in her jogging session, Felina frowned as the helicopter landed on a flat patch of ground nearby, that didn't look local and she started to run towards it, wishing that it had showed up when she was dressed for work and armed, just in case the pilot was a threat.

KairiYojimbo
10-29-2007, 08:09 AM
Raph looked at the quietly snoring Razor. He quietly said. "And Mikey says I snore." Then Raph looked at Simone and gave her a kind smile.

Kairi's ears perked up a little when she heard Razor snore. She looked up at him, and giggled. He looked a little cute when he was asleep. She lied down again and just relaxed.

Magdolin
10-29-2007, 09:59 AM
Kairi's ears perked up a little when she heard Razor snore. She looked up at him, and giggled. He looked a little cute when he was asleep. She lied down again and just relaxed.
(AWW!)

Raph couldn't wait for them to land. The jet was a bit too full for him.

Toonami Tom
10-29-2007, 12:40 PM
The TurboKat landed in the Hanger. "Alright, we're here." T-Bone said to everyone.

Simone smiled back at Raph and then got out of the jet.

Leo also got out and said "Wow, Donnie would really like it here."

The woman in the white armor replied to Shredder "I would like for us to join forces and take over this world, and the one where New York City is located. I am known as Poweranda.

Magdolin
10-29-2007, 12:47 PM
The TurboKat landed in the Hanger. "Alright, we're here." T-Bone said to everyone.

Simone smiled back at Raph and then got out of the jet.

Leo also got out and said "Wow, Donnie would really like it here."

The woman in the white armor replied to Shredder "I would like for us to join forces and take over this world, and the one where New York City is located. I am known as Poweranda.
Raph hopped out, and looked around. "Nice place." Raph looked back at Razor. "Can I scare him awake?" Asked Raph.

Shredder smiled. "Then you are welcome with us." He said.

CharmedSerenity
10-29-2007, 01:18 PM
Pressing her ear against the side of the helicopter, Felina listened silently to who was inside.

"....take over the city" a muffled feminine voice spoke up from inside.

"That's what you think" the she-cat muttered and hurried back a few feet, fishing out her comm-device and contacting Enforcer Headquarters "This is Felina Feral, I need a heavy-duty team and vehicle in the park, we have an arrest to make"

Toonami Tom
10-29-2007, 01:19 PM
T-Bone smirked and said "Uhh that probably wouldn't be a good idea." He then tapped Razor on the shoulder. "Wake up buddy, we're here."

Leo answered his shell cell "Okay Donnie, just be careful. Do you want us to come pick you and the others up?"

Poweranda replied "Good, together our forces will be a very strong team. So what is your plan anyways?"

Fang Wolf
10-29-2007, 01:35 PM
The Foot ninja that was talking to Cin, walked over to Turmoil. "Your child is safe. She's in the heilcopter ma'am." He said kindly.

" Okay, that is Good! " Said Turmoil.

CharmedSerenity
10-29-2007, 01:36 PM
OOC: Doing all this so Felina can meet the Turtles and get in on the storyline, ;)

The Enforcer mini-tank rolled out of the headquarters, heading towards the park at top speed.

Arriving at the given location, it rolled along a road into the park and headed towards Felina's location.

~*~

Grabbing his Shell Cell, Donatello grinned a little sheepishly and replied "Yes please, and you mind bringing a vehicle to carry the helicopter in, I don't want to leave it out in the open like this"

~*~

As the mini-tank arrived outside the helicopter, it pointed its gun at the aerial vehicle and shot the door off.

"Alright, men, detain the occupants and take them to the base for questioning" Felina hissed as the Enforcers burst into the helicopter.

~*~

Yells and the sound of combat came over Leonardo's Shell Cell, then nothing but static could be heard as an Enforcer stepped on the comm-device that had dropped onto the floor, accidently crushing it under his boot.

cowabunga14
10-29-2007, 06:46 PM
Casey was the last to get out; he looked around for a little bit. "So I take it we're staying here for a while till something important happens?" he asked.

Magdolin
10-29-2007, 08:13 PM
T-Bone smirked and said "Uhh that probably wouldn't be a good idea." He then tapped Razor on the shoulder. "Wake up buddy, we're here."

Leo answered his shell cell "Okay Donnie, just be careful. Do you want us to come pick you and the others up?"

Poweranda replied "Good, together our forces will be a very strong team. So what is your plan anyways?"
"Alright" Said Raph. Razor slowly opened his eyes and said. "Wha...oh! We are? Sorry about that..." He said.

Shredder said. "My plan is to destroy those mutant turtles and kill the utroms."
OOC: Doing all this so Felina can meet the Turtles and get in on the storyline, ;)

The Enforcer mini-tank rolled out of the headquarters, heading towards the park at top speed.

Arriving at the given location, it rolled along a road into the park and headed towards Felina's location.

~*~

Grabbing his Shell Cell, Donatello grinned a little sheepishly and replied "Yes please, and you mind bringing a vehicle to carry the helicopter in, I don't want to leave it out in the open like this"

~*~

As the mini-tank arrived outside the helicopter, it pointed its gun at the aerial vehicle and shot the door off.

"Alright, men, detain the occupants and take them to the base for questioning" Felina hissed as the Enforcers burst into the helicopter.

~*~

Yells and the sound of combat came over Leonardo's Shell Cell, then nothing but static could be heard as an Enforcer stepped on the comm-device that had dropped onto the floor, accidently crushing it under his boot.
(Okay. That's cool. The others should ger there soon.)
Casey was the last to get out; he looked around for a little bit. "So I take it we're staying here for a while till something important happens?" he asked.
"Yeah..." Said Raph.

Fang Wolf
10-30-2007, 04:11 AM
Cin look down to Shredder.
" Hmm....."

CharmedSerenity
10-30-2007, 05:19 AM
As the prisoners were marched off the helicopter and into the enforcer vehicle, Felina hopped in after them, she could change at the base.

Frowning as she sat down, the she-cat eyed the prisoners, why would terrorists have a baby? Something wasn't right

Its mission complete, the mini-tank drove out of the park and rolled back to base.

Toonami Tom
10-30-2007, 08:47 AM
Leo said "Donnie! Donnie! Can you hear me?!" He then said to everyone "Don and the others are in trouble. He landed the copter in the city park and was attacked by someone."

T-Bone replied "I will take us to the park. Let's go." It seemed that there wouldn't be any rest for him or Razor today. The cat got back in the jet.

Simone said "Good luck. I hope everyone is alright." She was planning on staying at the hanger.

Leo nodded to the woman and then climbed into the Turbokat.

Fang Wolf
10-30-2007, 11:06 AM
Cin fall in Sleep. " ZzZzZzZz "

Toonami Tom
10-30-2007, 11:17 AM
Simone said to Raph "I will come with you guys if you think you need my help. If not, I will just stay here, relax, and be on the look out."

Fang Wolf
10-30-2007, 11:28 AM
In Lair.
Splinter become worry of his Sons.
" I Hope them is okay.."

KairiYojimbo
10-30-2007, 11:55 AM
Kairi sat up, seeing Razor was awake again. She smiled and looked at him.
" You know.. You snore very loud." she said and giggled.

Magdolin
10-30-2007, 01:50 PM
Leo said "Donnie! Donnie! Can you hear me?!" He then said to everyone "Don and the others are in trouble. He landed the copter in the city park and was attacked by someone."

T-Bone replied "I will take us to the park. Let's go." It seemed that there wouldn't be any rest for him or Razor today. The cat got back in the jet.

Simone said "Good luck. I hope everyone is alright." She was planning on staying at the hanger.

Leo nodded to the woman and then climbed into the Turbokat.
Raph sighed. He didn't want to get back in the jet. Raph looked at Leo and the others. He then looked at Simone, and said. "Don't worry, when we get Don, I'll come back and chill with ya."
Simone said to Raph "I will come with you guys if you think you need my help. If not, I will just stay here, relax, and be on the look out."
Raph winked at Simone, and hopped into the jet.

Kairi sat up, seeing Razor was awake again. She smiled and looked at him.
" You know.. You snore very loud." she said and giggled.
"Wha...I don't snore. Or at least I don't think I do..." He said.

Toonami Tom
10-30-2007, 02:15 PM
Simone thought to herself I think Raph has a crush on me....

T-Bone called to Razor "You do snore, buddy. Are you coming with us?"

Magdolin
10-30-2007, 02:24 PM
Simone thought to herself I think Raph has a crush on me....

T-Bone called to Razor "You do snore, buddy. Are you coming with us?"
"Yeah!" Razor hopped in the jet.

cowabunga14
10-30-2007, 06:58 PM
"Yeah..." Said Raph.
"Alright," Casey said, "I don't mind just taking it easy for a while. If you need my help, lemme know."

Fang Wolf
10-31-2007, 12:46 AM
Cin wakinhg up. " I Dream about some Rat-Master! "

KairiYojimbo
10-31-2007, 04:31 AM
Kairi smiled and jumped out after Razor. " Don't worry. It's a cute snore." she teased.

Magdolin
10-31-2007, 07:43 AM
Kairi smiled and jumped out after Razor. " Don't worry. It's a cute snore." she teased.
Razor said. "Ah, shucks." Raph stared a minute before putting a hand to his face. "...Oh boy..." He mutterd.

Fang Wolf
10-31-2007, 08:16 AM
Cin begin Cry. " That was Nighmare! "

Magdolin
10-31-2007, 08:45 AM
Shredder sat beside her. "What is wrong Cin?" He said as he put a hand on her shoulder.

Fang Wolf
10-31-2007, 09:17 AM
" I Dream about Mutant Rat! " She Said with Tears.